Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Justine is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She's been married to her husband Damon for eight years, but now she's suspicious that something might be going on. So we'll see we can help her out. Hopefully he's not cheating, but if he is, Justine, hopefully we can catch him so you can find out, you know, But I'm sorry in this situation.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I me and my booth saying have been married for eight years. We have kind of a tumultuous path. He did cheat back in the day, and it took us a very long time.
Speaker 4: To get through it. That was about three years ago. It put us in a huge rut.
Speaker 3: We did so much work around it, and I suspect that he might be back to.
Speaker 4: His old waves.
Speaker 5: That's so frustrating and heartbreaking. Yeah, at the same time.
Speaker 4: Really is.
Speaker 3: And we at the time we mended our relationship, we made a promise to just be brutally honest about what we both want if anything ever changed, physically, mentally, spiritually, everything. And it took me a really long time to get past the original break in our relationship. And we've mended a lot, grown so much since then, and now I'm just kind of at a loss with how this could potentially be happening Again, did you ask.
Speaker 1: Him about it?
Speaker 5: I mean, as part of the brutal honesty, did you put him in a position to have to tell you something.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, it's just a feeling like he'll go out to the club with friends, and I mean I'd asked him if he's nothing happened to mention that he was talking to this girl at a club. Nothing happened. Again, it's always nothing ever happened. He'll come later than usual, hope, come home later than usual.
Speaker 4: At odd hours. Again nothing ever happened.
Speaker 3: And there's this one girl named Beth that he did say that he talked to for a while and they just chatted while his friends were trying to pick up other women or some story like that. I want to believe it. I want to believe it's all it is, but it just feels a little too familiar to be true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to think it's all on my head, but I just need to know for sure.
Speaker 5: So are his friends single like the ones that he's been going out with. I mean, you say they're trying to hit on them, but they're okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're very single.
Speaker 1: Okay, that kind of makes it hard. That sounds bad when I say it makes it harder, but.
Speaker 5: It well, it kind of does because it puts him in a tempt like, it puts them in a spot to be faced with temptation. Yeah, more often, because you want to go be go to wingman, you want to go be there for your boys, you want to party. But then it's like you're going to be the guy on the side. But if the right thing presents itself to you, are you going to say no?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like there's after parties girls generally, so they're single, go out with single girls.
Speaker 4: He's going out with single guys. It's just well you should.
Speaker 5: Be able to trust him while he's with his friends too.
Speaker 1: It's just the.
Speaker 4: Fact that absolutely, yeah, it's just clubs and coming home at all hours.
Speaker 3: And then just some of the comments then again that nothing ever happened, nothing ever happened.
Speaker 4: I just have this feeling, does.
Speaker 5: He know it's bothering you?
Speaker 4: I think you can tell little.
Speaker 2: Bit okay, and he's done nothing to like try to reassure you.
Speaker 4: You just said nothing ever happened.
Speaker 1: What is your cut stageuble?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know one or two things, either if something did happen, or he's just not a very good communicator in that, like she's not like he's just saying nothing happen, but he's not talking about how you feel about it, you know, or what you're scared of, which is normal for dudes.
Speaker 1: You know, like a lot of dudes that get.
Speaker 2: Defensive like that right away because if they didn't do anything wrong, they just did They're just like, well, I didn't do anything, stop it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's more about like talking and being like, hey, I know you feel this way, but X, Y and Z, this is why you should know you're safe.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're hoping for you. It's got to make him talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah yah, yeah, Well you told us what grocery store you guys are Rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that. Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, thank you, all right, we'll play.
Speaker 2: Song come Back, get your to Catch a Teater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Justine is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of eight years, Damon, might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to his wife, Justine or to somebody else. Before we do that, justin why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've I've been with this man for eight years.
Speaker 3: He cheated about three years ago, and it took us wherever you get past it, and now some of the same sort of things are coming up in our relationships.
Speaker 4: This just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: He's coming home at odd hours saying nothing ever happened that with single friends.
Speaker 4: I just have a feeling and I'm really needing to know what the real deal is.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready for us to call him. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from So I was looking for a rewards member.
Speaker 1: Damon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Damon Damon. I'm actually calling because you're this month's big winner. Congratulations.
Speaker 6: All right, what did I win?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: What's the flowers?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not sure if you've seen, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us by gifting you thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States in America.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, congratulations and thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: I guess if you know who you want to send them to, I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 6: So you can get that information from me right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just takes about five minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, you know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You just need like a first and last name for the person that I want to send us to.
Speaker 2: You need a name and address and anything you want to put in a card. I'm pulling up the form right now. So first let's start with the name, yes, first and last name.
Speaker 6: Please, Yeah, let's make it out to Beth.
Speaker 1: So it's Beth, all right? And is there anything you would like to put in a card to Beth?
Speaker 6: Maybe? Just right? Like last night was fire, let's keep the flames going.
Speaker 2: That sounds fun. Sorry, I'm up getting in your personal business there. I won't be needing the address actually on that okay, so three, no, I don't need it because this is actually the Jewbel Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Nina. Fine, I'm Victoria. And your wife Justine is on the other phone on the other line listening.
Speaker 4: Whoa what?
Speaker 1: That's your response?
Speaker 6: Hey Justine?
Speaker 4: What are your best?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Woman?
Speaker 6: Are you you really will this year?
Speaker 4: I think you need to tell me who Bet is right now?
Speaker 7: Is really really hot chick? That was that's been at the club the last few times I went that I told you about. She's the one with the cute little dragon tattoo above her left shoulder. And uh, she really thinks I'm hot?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, how hot was y'all's adventure?
Speaker 6: She thought I was hot.
Speaker 7: Enough that she wanted to take me home with her, and she practically kidnapped me and took me back to her place.
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Oh my gosh, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You know, our honesty pack is you know, kind of an open relationship as long as we tell every.
Speaker 4: Dirty detail to each other. So I'm going to get it here. More about this later, But it was letting y'all in on it. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We're just all.
Speaker 4: I was having a little bit of fun. I thought it would be fun to kind of air it out on air.
Speaker 1: So this is we're like part of your pre bedroom ritual right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's kind of cooling story.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's me.
Speaker 3: I just think it'd be really hot to, you know, catch them cheating on airs.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Sorry if we we got.
Speaker 3: Y'all, but y'all are y'all are usually the ones that are pranking people, So y'all got like double prank.
Speaker 2: I guess this is the only instance where I say, congratulations, he was cheating on you.
Speaker 3: Okay, bo, I'm so excited to hear all the dirty betas later.
Speaker 4: I'll see you at home soon.
Speaker 6: And get ready because I'm coming home hot.
Speaker 1: I feel dirty. I don't know what I feel. All right, well, thank you guys. No, don't call back. We're good.
Speaker 5: The Jewel Shows to catch a cheater