Speaker 1: Hey, d C, what happened?
Speaker 2: We should do a blow ourselves, I think, Hennymore, I'm letting you go for the fifty, going for the fifty. Hit the website, right, you got a Grant tomahawk hood.
Speaker 1: Is cheam for the fifty.
Speaker 3: You know Grant is on the fifty. That what I mean?
Speaker 4: Not granted school here like I got a grand now, nigga not know Grant on the fifty.
Speaker 3: Stupid abbat for the fifty.
Speaker 1: We're gonna let the go for the fifty. Hit the website.
Speaker 5: Eighty five para.
Speaker 1: Coluation to grab you some of that right there? No Cat mayor Chris maryor Krummler flying.
Speaker 3: What do you do? You going back home at year?
Speaker 6: Yeah, when we go back around the at L, you gotta start signing the posters early at ETL because you know they come in.
Speaker 3: Your family gonna be there. You are gonna have time, you know, Man simm to the.
Speaker 5: Person, Falk there Fox, still we didn't leanting with it.
Speaker 3: And it's the ten year anniversary show.
Speaker 7: We've been doing this ten years.
Speaker 2: Ten years is hit the lord in, get them tickets, Get them ticket, man, Falk show, you know what ten years.
Speaker 4: Nigga say they don't be listening to the fans, man, or listen to the supporters.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: You said you wanted the rackety motherfucker back. Guess what he back.
Speaker 8: You were talking about.
Speaker 3: Damn. I was about to point over the here loo man o my name. I thought you had left Louis over here.
Speaker 9: Man man, you bro the early y'all stayed too late, Nigga, you know I got that ship to do.
Speaker 3: We all had ship to do. Man, Stop playing.
Speaker 4: Well what I'm saying Like, I know we said it was gonna be a sid time, but you can't leave like to.
Speaker 3: The job, like a regular job. Though, No, you can't tell me what to do.
Speaker 8: And I had to leave.
Speaker 3: You ain't paying me, do you You know what the intern? Man? You work? Then get in the position.
Speaker 9: You know the out turns, made the left turn, two rights and two straights.
Speaker 3: And got the hell on out of here.
Speaker 8: But I was here though they say I wasn't here for that.
Speaker 3: Hey, and you didn't say the whole ship. But stop saying like like nigga, me no credic for being here. You want to keep.
Speaker 10: Making it twenty five?
Speaker 9: You was here, that was like, yeah, I understand, y'all on the team.
Speaker 3: But y'all ain't gotta jump me the You don't just start jumping me out of no where. I was here. I was here, man.
Speaker 8: I'm happy to be back though. No, Bro, thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 3: Everybody fucking with you, brother.
Speaker 8: I don't care about that, man. Them people don't care about me.
Speaker 3: You don't know you got a fan base.
Speaker 9: Bro, Well, you know what, there's somebody else fan too. You probably cheating on me with another you know, they like all kinds of ship D day. They probably cheating on.
Speaker 8: Me with the dude be wearing wigs on the internet and.
Speaker 3: All kinds of ship.
Speaker 8: I like you and the dude with the wig they just do.
Speaker 3: Y'all know which one they're talking about.
Speaker 8: But no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're crazy.
Speaker 4: Georgia beat Texas man second time, second time. And I say this they did in the Mersity Being Stadium for the SEC Championship. Give Georgia that motherfucker stadium, Falcons, y'all niggas gonna play at Don't lake Wood Take lake Wood, take your Aggressom Paul.
Speaker 9: Tech, Yeah yeah, go play at Georgia Tech Lanty Station tennis court.
Speaker 5: All the ship down, man, man, We're.
Speaker 11: Doing all right, bro, going to the Birmingham Bowl. That's why they're playing that for the Birmingham Bowl. Who they playing again, Birmingham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well it's gonna be some bowl games to skip this year.
Speaker 10: But that's when the Duke's Mayo Bowl.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like the names of the bowl.
Speaker 10: Cheese at Bowl, Pop Talk Bowl Pop planning that one. You know they dumped.
Speaker 11: They be dumping pop tarts on on the niggas when they win, like instead of confetti.
Speaker 4: Nigga, some of some of them ships au right love before a nigga put some mayonnaise on my head. Yeah, it's filled up with mayo, man, this ship.
Speaker 10: But I get it. It's all about the money for Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: But damn all that damn all that Kirk cousin. You took your ad of Minnesota. Mm hmm, you got your ad blast. The Nigga has through eight interceptions and zero touchdowns in the past four.
Speaker 3: Games, lost five in the row, lost five in a row.
Speaker 9: Ever, since they went down there dancing in New Orleans, they ain't won the game. Since that's what I think you want.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 9: They went down that dancing then down on Burbon Street you know, streetsman like ship.
Speaker 8: So you can't go down there playing.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you it, Bro, I blame the Falcon fans were not no traveling fans.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck you took your out of New Orleans dancing and doing all that parade ship. Nigga ain't one cent. We were good here, We're good in Atlanta.
Speaker 10: We was yea, yeah it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They was on Kirk coutains side for a second though, y'all had got on his side.
Speaker 3: They were calling the nigga kirkwood cousins.
Speaker 10: They had weed strands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what they were calling that Kirk, that kirkle package, Kirk Cobain.
Speaker 3: While the kirk Obain will put you on your ask.
Speaker 8: Put him on his as she's gonna sacked the ship out with that.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 10: So the NFC South.
Speaker 3: The Bucks and the Bucks number one, the bus number one.
Speaker 4: But they but they are only up about one game because the Falcons beat them twice.
Speaker 3: So the Falcons still got a chance.
Speaker 10: What about bro, So what about the Saints?
Speaker 3: No chance, nigga, what they can move?
Speaker 13: They got a chance. They still behind about two games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they behind the Falcons.
Speaker 5: Too, maybe a game because they split they split.
Speaker 4: And then, Bro, you can't just blame the offense. Hey, I will say Kyle Pitts, Bro, I wi was making excuses. Man, Throw Kyle Pitch the damn ball. Give Kyle Pitch the motherfucking ball. He don't want that ship. Man, Kyle Pitts is having fun in Atlanta. He don't care about football no more that nigga. Chill him, Bro, he having fun. Atlanta is a fun ass city.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and sometimes that that should happened to like an athlete.
Speaker 10: In a city like this, and he's a nigga, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Like that just be like I think, but he don't. He's not getting concepts. I don't think he's studying the film. I think he won them players. You give him that blank CD, he's probably gonna turn it in. But like, yeah, I saw what you were talking about, coach, but nothing on that.
Speaker 3: You can get that nigga blank CD. He gonna come back. It's him. He got raps on that motherfucker. He said.
Speaker 9: He come back and say, I see what you were talking about.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. He looked like he don't get it, bro.
Speaker 13: Yeah, man, and you remember how hard we were going for him, like give him the bottle.
Speaker 3: But I sat there and watched because you know, you only can.
Speaker 4: Watch so many games, so you had to watch Atlanta in Minnesota, and I'm watching his motherfucker for once, Sam Darnall looked like one of the best quarterbacks ever. And I'm seeing Kirk Cousins throw Kyle pitched the ball. The motherfucker hit him like this, and then he looks sad.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: You know what, Sometimes some niggas self sabotage, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: That's a that's a real thing.
Speaker 11: Like like, okay, I'm finna give you this a million dollars. Nigo get locked up today just because they don't they scared of what could happen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: But that nigga kind of his talent. Bro, it's like, Nigga, it's all potential. You know what potentially is some ship you ain't did yet.
Speaker 3: He did it though, Bro, the old nigga said that in the hood, he came up, came up.
Speaker 10: For yeah, something like that, right, So he ain't did ship lately.
Speaker 5: You said he came in about thousand yards, did rooky?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh that's good.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but you supposed a build on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you do that as a rookie second year, that the ice.
Speaker 5: You Now he had a decent quarterback too.
Speaker 11: And that's what I'll be telling the niggas about, like Odell, Like, yeah, it's O'Dell Beckham, but Eli Man was throwing that bitch.
Speaker 10: He ain't had no QB.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna. Oh they don't make some catches though.
Speaker 10: But like man is a Super Bowl winning QB? Yeah two times? Yeah, you feel me?
Speaker 3: But oh they all got there.
Speaker 11: Okay, So when he went to all these others, when he went to all these other qbs and whatnot.
Speaker 3: He had fills without by then that nigga had danced and party. Odell was part.
Speaker 10: No, I'm saying prior to the injuries.
Speaker 3: Because Eli got out of there. Then relatively he made no Pro Bowls since he left.
Speaker 11: No Eli gonna find a nigga that that that fuck with him.
Speaker 10: It thought on your helmet.
Speaker 8: He riding away with the Browns in the rams.
Speaker 10: He made Victor cruise relevant, not saying that the cruise is just a sorry you remember that's the nigga who the SUPERSTARFF.
Speaker 4: I know you usually do it ain't hell, No, I ain't never.
Speaker 3: Been no damn Giants.
Speaker 9: No, you had a bet. You had a bed with the giant to the crew. You just thought that.
Speaker 3: Way. I don't know, did you know you reach unthing the wrongs? I thought somebody. I watched that damn Georgia game. Th fuck, fuck the foul.
Speaker 4: I watched Georgia game, and Georgia that backup quarterback he better than bet.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a tough task, what like be better than beat? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But he came in, he was making throws. You were saying, George ain't got no athlete. The Nigga ay smell caught foe pass as soon as.
Speaker 13: The backup now one did return one, but not for a while, right it t the end. That's the runner back, right he been not for a minute, so he was on the field.
Speaker 3: He definitely made a difference. Bow they had the Nigga the first hald and they were down six to three.
Speaker 11: I say this, if Carson Beck would have stayed in that game, Texas would one.
Speaker 13: I agree with that. It was a whole nother energy about the whole. It seemed like the whole stadium change when he went down. But that was in a good way for Georgia exactly. I think everybody stepped up for them. It was it was like a sense of urgency for everybody to play better because you couldn't.
Speaker 5: It was no skatebload no more. But you can putsh it on bit.
Speaker 10: You ever been on a team where like niggas fuck with the backup more?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, yeah, and chill that back up getting the games?
Speaker 11: No no, And then he get in the game and niggas gonna ride. Niggas got don't even worry about that ship?
Speaker 4: What what Texas? How you think your boy from Texas field that Georgia keep being them? Who that your boy who be coming to the game?
Speaker 3: Was it name?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I know you man. He come on the sideline with that cologne wong standing down to keep on losing to the same team. You know they gonna meet him in that finals.
Speaker 10: Too, drunk as hell? Yeah, gotta be.
Speaker 3: You think you'd be talking ship down there? What do you say? You're right? Hit those moon crickets. He looked like he probably said that. He looked like he said that.
Speaker 11: You know, he be whistling and ship like, I don't know that should be crazy, bro.
Speaker 4: I know the man and family watching it. They like, man, put my motherfucker nephew.
Speaker 3: In the game.
Speaker 4: You know how like if you go to little league games or go to high school games and they know who said, I know they be hey man put few in?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I thought I see him play more though. I thought they had a package for him. I thought he was gonna have at least a ten play arch Man. It could beat George package.
Speaker 11: But I don't think see they I don't think they want to jeopardize you know what I'm saying his confidence and ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, you know they have it at this point? Do you want to win? Do you want to win?
Speaker 4: Or do you want to That's why Nick Saban used to Yeah, that's why Nick Samon used to win. Nick Samon didn't give a who Nick same to sit your motherfucker add down.
Speaker 10: Hey Jay, her sucking up, come in to it.
Speaker 3: He never played Nick. I don't give him a fun this nigga ain't play.
Speaker 4: Yeah what tour funked up tour but tour, but he got us all the way this wok.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. Bring my moon creaking back, sing.
Speaker 4: That ship beat up for real. But that's Kirby. If Carson want have got hurt. Kerby want to tried nothing, You gotta just try some shit.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's a real thing, though, Bro. That sends a message to the team for real, for real. So you I don't know if you're serious about that, but that's a real thing, like especially with Carson back.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't doing shit.
Speaker 13: I think seven for thirteen in the first half fifty six yards wasn't moving the ball at all.
Speaker 5: I think it played in the Georgia's hand that the boy got hurt.
Speaker 11: That why saving so fire though, because like most you know, like most coaches, they say, hey, man, I don't.
Speaker 10: Care who you are. You know, they don't mean it, but they don't mean that.
Speaker 11: Shit, right, Like like I always thought I had a shot to make the team because they say, hey, zero zero, we're gonna play the best, you know, Yeah, I mean shit after week one? All right, so Louke, uh, come over here, now, come over here, y'all give them a look. Let's get them ready for the game, right, take your mental reps. Yeah, so I thought you said you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Let the what's up? Man? This is boy now Green Hill Man. If you ain't no.
Speaker 4: Prize picks, you tripping man, prize picks. It's the break of it. We got college football, we got NBA in full swing. They got the mid season tournament, you got NFL, you got hockey. Come on, man, get down with prize picks. Look, they even got some specials. Man, you can always win twenty five times your money if you get a six pick.
Speaker 3: But guess what they going up to a thousand? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You could get all demons. You could get up to a thousand. You need that Christmas money by your kids, some by y'all latey song shit by you some That means you gotta download prize picks. Use the promo code, broken play, and guess what it's available in over thirty states.
Speaker 3: Man, it's no excuse.
Speaker 4: You got some big games coming up, bowl games all month, you got NFL, the somebody trying to make the playoffs. Take Jamar Chase for over receiving yards, Jefferson over receiving yards, anything with Kirk Cousin. Take the under he ain't gonna do shit. Tell them we said you man, broken play. Use that promo code.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You need hoodies or something. Man, you need to hit the website right now.
Speaker 3: We gotta say the twenty five percent off. Twenty five percent off.
Speaker 2: We got the classic Tomahawk eighty five South Hoodies.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit the website.
Speaker 2: Eighty five A pair of col were letting everything go for Christmas. Man, everybody one, bro, I'm telling you it's only gonna the sale only gonna last until December seventeen. Make sure you hit the website twenty five percent off.
Speaker 1: Get with me or don't get with me?
Speaker 3: Like and be like me and bat some stuff that you see on me.
Speaker 2: That's real because that's good. So you feel me. The hoody got texture.
Speaker 3: To it, it to do. It's real. You dig what I'm saying? What do you call that? Premium?
Speaker 1: Premium?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Hit the website twenty five percent off. You don't even need no code here you do. The code is gonna be what Christmas twenty four?
Speaker 4: Crimal twenty four christ criminal in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: But Christmas used to go Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yes, Chris, how we talk now? Have criminal?
Speaker 1: But in criminal in criminals criminals plumber America?
Speaker 3: Come on, have a crumble?
Speaker 10: What make play for a week?
Speaker 3: What's wrong on? Hold on?
Speaker 10: None of that man, uh, look at you know where the money at bro.
Speaker 4: Did you see when down their back up quarterback got hit though, he got a dog on the yad line.
Speaker 3: They knocked his hair meant sideway and you saw that hit dog.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't see it.
Speaker 10: They try to kill him out the game.
Speaker 3: You can research and you can look at us the game.
Speaker 10: They tried to kick money out.
Speaker 3: It was a clean hit. Clean y'all want it. Man, Let y'all know this is where y'all want it. You want me pulling hit up man? Yeah, so you don't know when we come about.
Speaker 10: Man, you're gonna do that and you're gonna Yeah, we don't want.
Speaker 3: You to leave, all right? What you want to talk about? What was it? What what you want me to look up? Man? Georgia back on quarterback.
Speaker 4: Gets him Georgia backup quarterback getst a nihilator on the two yard line.
Speaker 11: That's my daddy. You tell me you talking about daddy that day? He say, Man, you ask him the google something. Look at man, you look at it.
Speaker 3: Show me what you want me to.
Speaker 4: I ain't to my guns stocktor. Yeah, oh yeah, I think I did see that where you did get the first down though. That was at least of that nigga word. That nigga damn Ni couldn't stand up.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's when you know how people saying I lift it all on the field. That motherfucker was willing to lead all that ship on the field. They gonna brou I'm gonna tell you this, they gonna fuck up if we.
Speaker 3: Ever able to use highlights on this show, if we able.
Speaker 4: To talk about some ship and show that ship at the same time we tried the ship, they flagged the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker got credit. Yeah, we gotta credit them niggas.
Speaker 10: Then we got to wait for publishing and brouh.
Speaker 4: Shout out to our intro song shot that God made the broken play song, gave what's an intro song?
Speaker 3: Dud ship was beautiful. The motherfucker doing numbers. Everybody love it.
Speaker 4: The motherfuckers that YouTube wrote us and said we ain't got permission to use it.
Speaker 3: Nigga, he made the song for us.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: They said, if you use the motherfucker, we're gonna find you. That's crazy to all them episodes. Oh no, I'm good, Okay, we ain't did it since because man, fuck you too. Then I seen what they said all right, damning.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna find the nigga the drum at the beginning of that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: We need the folkus a song too.
Speaker 8: But you know what, you can the moon crook anywhere to.
Speaker 3: Make you.
Speaker 4: Broken play broken play man, I think an it was y'all wasn't talking about no sports though, well he broke in Blake. He was talking about, you know, nigga fucking up the band.
Speaker 3: We not weighing up right, but broken spray, Bro, Spray the nigga.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen had three hundred and forty two yards three passing touchdowns, ten carriages, eighty two yards three rushing touchdown and they lost to the rim.
Speaker 3: That nigga. Josh Allen.
Speaker 4: I said that last week that Barkley was gonna win anything. Josh Allen, man in a loss, that's.
Speaker 11: Steel, bro, you can six three and three yeah three three yeah, yeah man, what he doing And I'm telling you weapon wise, he ain't got that many weapons.
Speaker 3: Man, he throw into somebody.
Speaker 4: Look, the nigga had twenty two completions three forty three hundred and forty two.
Speaker 9: Oh, Mark Cooper, that ball shout had a great game. Coop had a great.
Speaker 11: But I'm saying, but Josh Allen keeping plays alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, that's live moving we say game a game, that's true. Yeah, fast script.
Speaker 4: But for the Rams to beat the Bills, I don't know about this receiver with the round.
Speaker 3: Pooka pooka cooker. Oh boy, he's serious. What you went to?
Speaker 9: Damn whether u c l a serious?
Speaker 1: Hook hooker?
Speaker 3: Look cool pooko? Look cool?
Speaker 10: Is he mixed with black?
Speaker 3: No, not a chance.
Speaker 10: He Hawaiian something like that them, Yeah, some more maybe someone in Hawaiian.
Speaker 3: How do you spell this? Pooka?
Speaker 5: Look cool?
Speaker 3: Uk and a yeah, nigga. He went to Washington b YU.
Speaker 4: He went to Washington and b YU West Coast Washington with Penicks.
Speaker 3: Was he with Washington with he went Penix was with.
Speaker 4: Oh, he transferred, huh, yes, there is.
Speaker 3: I ain't right in the middle of the road.
Speaker 10: I think bron the middle of that bullshit.
Speaker 4: The chief squeaker squeak another god, damn god, damn win out against the charge.
Speaker 3: Penis went there with him. He was he wanted two years three years later he was.
Speaker 9: At He was out of b YU. Uh poop was out of b YU by the time went over. So he was in the lead, but pretty much.
Speaker 3: In the lead. Should the Falcon give Penis a chance? Bro, time it wasn't the worst. You gotta wait till you see like you out of the playoff.
Speaker 10: There you go, week sixteen. How many more weeks?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 10: They fucking around little two more games exactly? So when they go games, the money.
Speaker 3: They give us the money. No, no, not what they gave kirk cousin. Nigga. Kirk Cousins got that motherfucking bad.
Speaker 10: But they had the city really swag surfing.
Speaker 3: I hate niggas, bro, It don't take much the impress up. Yeah, but I'm just saying now, oh, he'll part of the culture. We got our part of that. They did do that. They'll let anybody in the Nigga ain't nigga, ain't want ship, damn man. Now I think they will let anybody in it, but they'll kick your ass out. Oh they got him out of that quick quick before. Yeah, I ain't seen nobody call him Kirkwood.
Speaker 4: In a minute, they'll take your nickname back to You know you're doing bad when you don't get your nickname them.
Speaker 11: Jersey's back on that ross rack, oh man, Because they first you remember I told you all they was this Marshalls and discount and then they left and then they as they win and put them in full locker.
Speaker 4: Once Marshalls and Ross get your jersey, niggas a rock.
Speaker 8: Once they get anything, you go to New York.
Speaker 3: Go to New York right now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Once they get anything of your Marshton Ross, when they got them shocks and them Barkley's, then they turn around and got them.
Speaker 8: Uh they got the Michael course, Michael course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Ladies don't can't.
Speaker 3: Know they had got coached for a minute.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they still got got coach. They got coached by the throat. They got them.
Speaker 3: Go to New York.
Speaker 10: They got a number of Aaron Rodgers jerseys.
Speaker 4: Oh I bet oh, I bet, I bet, yes, hey bro one thing by the white quarterback. They'll give them that money, hm, and they'll talk. I love when white people talk about white people bad.
Speaker 10: But they don't do it. They don't now, don't do it enough.
Speaker 4: Though it's selective, supposed to be, you're supposed to be dogging.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch what did Steve? What the show is?
Speaker 8: Steve will go He loved talking bad to white people.
Speaker 3: Some of the one from jerse Bringer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what do you be saying anything? Just anything. You have a baby with your sister, you'll discuss anything.
Speaker 3: You just talk about white people. That's all you gotta be a what's that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's all you have on that stuff like that. Well, Steve will go, you know somebody you don't know it was?
Speaker 10: It was it was in our neighborhood, man will brothers and sister.
Speaker 3: No, but like.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's free ship, the your the the mama.
Speaker 10: Yeah, her baby daddy. Was her cousin.
Speaker 3: Like first or second cousin?
Speaker 11: No, like cousin cousin first cause like damn there, like they could be related relatives, Dan, you know what I'm type of cousins like your relative down there.
Speaker 4: See is when you come from a big family and you down fourth cousins and ship like that, you might not know first cousin.
Speaker 3: She was at the damn Christmas Thanksgiving dealers and ship.
Speaker 10: They knew all along exactly. That's been him all alone.
Speaker 3: Damn. Yes, that's a shame.
Speaker 4: If you're in the country, they're gonna ask you who your folks for sure.
Speaker 10: There you go, you got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now they you don't fun before you got to know them.
Speaker 3: You don't even know them, Like, where are you from? Lying? What? So hold on? You're from? Brother name? Brother?
Speaker 10: Last name? Is your last name?
Speaker 3: Smith?
Speaker 5: What's her sister name?
Speaker 3: Teresa? God damn, oh man, I ain't gonna lie. I think cousin, but I gotta God, we gotta stop this ship last. Yeah.
Speaker 10: They like like you got you got and you gotta do it that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we day no more this ship cut up.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, ain't no stopping, keep going already been doing.
Speaker 11: No I'm saying like it was a one night stand like it there as soon as y'all leave that room, they got got it. Because after that's like because at them events, now you gotta just be like, you know, we can't do that no more.
Speaker 3: Stop. See at first, you ain't no ship but the fenster. See you get a.
Speaker 12: Real paid.
Speaker 4: Along the time you get a real paine, you can start saying if you post on mama.
Speaker 3: Going off that fenster, Yeah that fucking around against your couzins.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think you man, we'll just keep it, keep it going, keep going.
Speaker 10: But if that see now you well you keep because them.
Speaker 11: Kids ain't gonna be right cause you don't have no insest don't have what throw you for? You like ron you that nigga know what I'm saying. You was a com nigga got you no com with your.
Speaker 10: Your relative.
Speaker 3: Ain't no, she ain't got that. She was cold man, anybody blood.
Speaker 10: Blood.
Speaker 3: It's like how you knew what? It's like?
Speaker 4: We we're thinking the same ship. You'll family is stupid motherfucker.
Speaker 9: How do you fuck your cousin? You don't trust her. I don't trust you that she is crazy.
Speaker 3: But they ain't find out they were cousins.
Speaker 4: Albabomicalin't find out they were cousins.
Speaker 3: Did you find out your cousins your cooking the one you for?
Speaker 4: I ain't never fucked my cousin. I fought my cousin best friend though.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah no, I tell them, I tell them friends and then.
Speaker 3: You know that. But you know, like with the family, they still call you cousins. Yeah, but like, don't call me. Come what you want?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, try to fuck. I hate with them friends. The relative woman to be like, hey, cousins, look, hey stop that bullshit. That don't try to because now you're gonna throw me off.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I'm backwards. I told her I'm like, man, we ain't no cousin, but I still call her mama Auntie, cause yeah, my mama and Auntie. They've been so close all along.
Speaker 10: But they're like, it ain't none wrong that I just got.
Speaker 3: Numbous that good mind sneaky freak.
Speaker 4: Speaking a sneaky free The Lion's aggressive tactics continue to play. Nah they beat the package though for real lions, the bride Lions, the team to be Yo, what's good man?
Speaker 3: This shit boyn't nab green here. The holiday season is uponners. Man.
Speaker 4: If you want your jingle bells played with, that's what Bluechoo is here for.
Speaker 3: Man, stop playing. Go to bluetoo dot com. You get your first one free, thirty days of jingle bells and she all up under that mistletoe.
Speaker 4: You ain't ready for that, you know why, because you scared to go into them Dollar's office. But Bluetoo gonna make it easy for you. They got licensed medical providers. Well, you ain't got to talk to no Dollar. You ain't gotta be embarrassed to let them know your Christmas tree ain't standing all the way to fuck up. You know why, cause Bluetoo gonna deliver it right to your damn dough. All you gotta use is the promo code eighty five sports, and they gonna deliver you a month free a hard rock Bluechoo straight drop, no cut on it. She gonna be like, God, damn Santa Claus, tell them NA.
Speaker 3: Have greenon sent you.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna figure out.
Speaker 2: Hey, make sure you hit the website, cause we got we got. We let him go for We let him go for the pill.
Speaker 1: That's twenty five dollars per sleep.
Speaker 2: Prob fifteen dollars in the hoodie part is where the rest coming.
Speaker 3: And then we had to get a spend fed.
Speaker 1: Don't talking about the big people talk.
Speaker 3: About them because they I don't want to beat this point here.
Speaker 10: I think you go up to a four X, oh you can't fit.
Speaker 2: But if you need bigger than a four X, just sending up your sass hoodie and we'll put a logo on it.
Speaker 5: Incredible game too. You know.
Speaker 13: That was that fourth and one call that he went for inside one minute in the fourth course. Crazy call for a lot of people, but I mean he liked that.
Speaker 4: Though he liked that, I'll tell you this, though Philly got some ship to work out.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's talk about this.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: A Brown cut that ship out.
Speaker 3: No Aj Brown, any wide receiver.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna tell you this. If you want the ball, things aren't going right. I get your frustration, but don't publicly call out your quarterback.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: You coming from a quarterback standpoint ball. I think you don't realize he probably don't try to talk to the nigga hurts, probably got no hoop ear rings in it.
Speaker 3: That nigga ignoring that.
Speaker 11: But no, this ain't nothing but t O and Donald McNabb rec how they end up.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 10: No, All I'm saying is this problems in the house.
Speaker 11: It's like a marriage. Man, when you found that ship supposed to stay in the house. Why you got the veteran D.
Speaker 4: Line Brandon Brown shot talking about Yeah, they love friends nigga.
Speaker 3: Too many niggas doing pod? What are we doing here?
Speaker 10: He telling himself he said that on the podcast, yeahs out that nigga.
Speaker 11: That nigga said, I will say one is trying, eleven is being difficult.
Speaker 13: As a D line, that saying that, Yes, dude, nigga, how you even know you on the other side of.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Are you were supposed to pull them to say, we don't do this ship, we won't be a Hall of Famer, my niggas. Hey, we're trying to win a Super Bowl. Y y'all ain't got hey what ya you ever had in the neighborhood? Like, y'all ain't gotta like each other, but y'all gonna respect me? How to do this on the right.
Speaker 11: And competitive because at your job or whatever, man, nigga. Married couples don't like.
Speaker 10: Each other every day, hell no, no days, but.
Speaker 11: They make But that bill go get paid. That food gonna be made, and the and them babies gonna be taking care of.
Speaker 4: If you if you ever was in a relationship with a girl and you know she's gonna cook for you, but that bitch put your plate.
Speaker 3: Down like that. Oh she's mad but you, and give my fuck where the fun?
Speaker 10: What? Man?
Speaker 3: Touching? Man chick?
Speaker 5: You can taste when of when a woman's mad at you.
Speaker 3: In the food.
Speaker 10: Absolutely no, Now if she sucking up the.
Speaker 4: Season, absolutely so you're saying the ben stopped cooking with salt.
Speaker 5: No, for sure, that's a real thing.
Speaker 13: You can taste the w quality, Yes, the quality in the food is not this good When a woman's managed.
Speaker 4: Because she still don't want you to throw that food and she don't want you to talk ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't know. I don't know. You're gonna throw my plate down?
Speaker 4: Like that's like you really be messing with that's melaying with your ship.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: You said whatever, that's mellaying with your ship.
Speaker 9: Like nigga ain't sucking up the food, up the food.
Speaker 11: She'll throw the plate, but they're gonna slam. You're not gonna say is that she ain't make that good.
Speaker 4: And she gonna she gonna not give you certain ship to make you have to work harder, like you ain't gonna have your drink and you ain't gonna have Yeah, you're gonna have to get up, but she don't fix your plate. Yeah, Like, but you're trying to make it hard for a nigga.
Speaker 9: Like drink and then sometimes mad.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna eat. That's what I do. I'm mad at you. I'm coming home already.
Speaker 4: I ate, I got my food, I say, I say one piece of something.
Speaker 3: I do of ate that just so you can see me walking in with a box. Oh, I see you ate? Yeah, I don't want that ship you do like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fast.
Speaker 3: Boos at the bridge. She wake up three in the morning, you and the kitchen carying nigga.
Speaker 10: Nigga, wake up, nig you can't even ask for that out like boomerang.
Speaker 4: Theyre going through trouble wild man, I know the bitch ain't throw it away. Now, y'all got another argument, shor why would you throw.
Speaker 3: The food awake? You can't. I didn't see. I didn't want I said him straight. I was straight.
Speaker 10: You came in here talking ship.
Speaker 3: See the don't turn off bro dang while nigga just need to get this man. You know what man nigga attitude. Yeah, whenia don't finish the sentence.
Speaker 9: Man, you know what, nigga, finna go pack up all this ship and stay and pack up all that.
Speaker 4: Ship and stay still stay stay, sleep on the out and in front of where you're going. Don't worry about it about earth. She wake up that nigga fell asleep on the cop.
Speaker 10: I thought you were leaving. I don't really want to talk about that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah that ship old. You're still on that little girl, but still larring.
Speaker 9: I took a break backing up all my ship. I'll be back to get the rest, and they're never gonna get nothing.
Speaker 4: He ain't leaving, They ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 9: Out of there. Ain't too many niggas ever left. You gotta put a nigga.
Speaker 10: Out Opportino left.
Speaker 8: There was a movie though, craz real life, real life.
Speaker 3: No, but what's that movie?
Speaker 11: He m when he came back and the girl and she would she would fun with somebody. Nigga said, no, state, sit down, ship, but you will not look at my fucking TV, and took.
Speaker 10: That bitch and he was gone.
Speaker 3: So look, if you did broke up, what is something you knew? Like, I'm keeping this this not having.
Speaker 10: This like and it's right in the living room or the kitchen room. Yeah, certain ship.
Speaker 3: I would tell you can have the TV.
Speaker 5: What you taking.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 9: Any house I ever lived in with a woman, I kind of like did all the decorating and ship.
Speaker 5: So I want all that ship.
Speaker 3: Man, what any time? I am like, so you're taking ship off the wall? I put this on everything.
Speaker 9: You can have a couch, you gonna have a TV, you can have plans that I just want all this nickknack ship to make this censorize everything that is censorized.
Speaker 3: You not lit in a fucking empty box. Take the couch, Take the TV TV two fifty four eighty nine in your Walmart.
Speaker 10: Right, ain't got point?
Speaker 3: You got a point with that you can't get Yeah, Black, you're gonna say day had the TV.
Speaker 9: They give me all this ship that you ain't finna go do this little TV ship I put in here, bro.
Speaker 3: It was that the kind of nigga me and my baby.
Speaker 4: Mama when we got split up. So you know, we got damn saying what we're gonna take and what we're gonna take. Brother, most of the ship I took put it in storage and didn't even want that ship.
Speaker 3: It just like Pride ship. But you ain't taking everything.
Speaker 11: I can say. My daughter's mom we lived together. It was about three months of her living three and a half. Yeah, and then I just was like, I just got my I let her keep everything.
Speaker 9: I did that with my bigby mama. I let her stole everything. I went out of town, my payd mama, my son.
Speaker 3: Her MoMA. She knew she is she here this ship too. She gonna laugh. I went out of town. She stole all that ship.
Speaker 9: I came to the crib, like every stuff was left. I grabbed all the rest of that ship and took it over there. Yeah, the true ass story. Like I was like, Nigga could have took it all this ship. She was staying there for about a year and got mad at me and took everything at the b I didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 8: But if I ain't got no kid with you, I'm gonna take like most everything.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, we was in that like deal or no?
Speaker 4: Did she was like, I get the washing drawer, Like yeah, since you gotta wash your clothes stuff, you can take the washing drive.
Speaker 3: So she was like, well what about that? What about the bed?
Speaker 4: Hell no, because look the bed was so significant to me because when we went, you know how like you try to get a payment playing on the bed later like nah, we got a ring.
Speaker 3: I ain't. No, I ain't had no good furniture credit, so they wearing my furniture credit. They denied me. So the big acting like I was like, what I'm about a bed? Cash? So that was my God damn Pride and joy. I bought this king sign cash money. I've been talking someone. What can I get the bed? Fuck? No, I said, but you have everything out the bad.
Speaker 4: The bed gonna go with me. Put that motherfucking store. Then I ain't up throwing the bitch away. No, it's my bes to throw that motherfucker away. Ain't no nigga finna be hopping up and down on the bed.
Speaker 5: I work all that fun.
Speaker 10: Yeah, motheruck Chris bin Wa.
Speaker 4: Yeah the nigga see that big as bad. Oh shuty, you got one, that nigga. I'm dropping the bell now, nigga.
Speaker 3: Fucking that fuck that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got a goddamn keep shooting though she shot a shot trying to get that motherfucker. I wasn't gone, man, NBA Bro, I think this me and Donald talking. I think this is the worst NBA season.
Speaker 3: Elver Bro, this ship so brd.
Speaker 11: I fucked with Donovan Mitchell, But come on, man, what do you do fucking I'm a prize pick man.
Speaker 3: All nigga.
Speaker 10: When he had eighteen points, No, this nigga to ship that was he was the only nigga I needed to give me my fun piece.
Speaker 3: Nugget Bro, I'm telling you, I know what they was I need. I needed him to have.
Speaker 10: Nine rebounds and assists.
Speaker 3: He normally be money. You know he Colin had a good game though, But then when you better on them, they don't do ship. I was let me see kissing me tennis and viewership is down. Who NBA? It looks like it though, Yeah, and viewership.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Trey Young bro being the Lakers and that ship was star studyed.
Speaker 5: But there I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the game I should have went to. I would have went. I ain't had no tickets with no rides, but I would have went, though.
Speaker 10: I don't they folks really want to see that playing ship.
Speaker 4: It was versus Charlotte, Cleveland Orth Charlotte when he had that bad game. I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 10: What was the one two days two days ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they kicking ad but ship they ain't doing. Man, they're talking about Joker could be the m v P again. No, Bro, I don't care what he's doing after them with Bro. He having a good ass season. I don't Bro, don't get that, Nigga that ship Broy him and Jannis.
Speaker 10: Yeah, is doing doing some crazy ship numbers wise? Are they winning?
Speaker 3: They winning? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Lucas Mellow or real o G He told uh Jared McCain, he said, let them way ends be way ends, Let them boys be theirself. Man, Jared McCain, keep paying your fingernails, man, keep hooping. That's what that what Mellow said about Jared McCain.
Speaker 3: That's a boy from the physics phil You know, when you start.
Speaker 4: Telling niggas to keep well, hey whatever do man, you gotta paint your fingernail, keep painting them.
Speaker 10: But that's the that's a that's an o g that you know, like, he gonna let niggas be there. Like the majority of the dudes that play with Mellow, they don't say nothing bad, but nothing bad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so he know how yeah, yeah, shout his It ain't like buddy out there sticking up the place the niggas bawling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mellow being like snoop man, snoop tail.
Speaker 8: Nigga do what you do. Plus you gotta be older like that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: Ron Island was dressing like, oh yeah, the nigga, the whole prince.
Speaker 3: That ship come back full circle though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, uh, Jane was nasty. Run Island to trying to turn around here like your boss. But you dressing nasty.
Speaker 3: You're saying.
Speaker 10: Neck leather suit, little mama.
Speaker 3: The sra Yeah yeah, nasty nasty work. What they say, nasty work run.
Speaker 10: Nasty work that nigga did. That nigga had, he probably had one of the greatest comeback careers.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, he's shout out, shout out for sure. It's slick like the greatest, like longest long in the fifties.
Speaker 11: Now that nigga was like sixty singing contained yes, hell yeah, Kelly, you say, Charlie will ron ship, I'm back, I don't know, ro.
Speaker 13: Like on the street and Charlie Wilson got no how Charlie Wiston was on the street.
Speaker 9: That's cool too, he just had run. I'm had well, I guess that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's not an ago. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Look, look, Ronaldsley, he sustained that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. But Charlie Wilson gotta give R. Kelly that credit.
Speaker 11: R Kelly get the credit for both of them niggas. And you got to give a little credit to Snoop Dogg. With Charlie Wilson to.
Speaker 10: All the credit. That's the one that got all the credit. He got him bout the gas station. I'm saying, both of them niggas play pivotal roles.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 10: With Charlie saying that's all I'm saying, but but Kelly with the music ship, yeah.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 10: Uh. My name is Charlie, last name Wills, and I was wondering if I.
Speaker 3: Could wanted the mothers too.
Speaker 10: He was like, he said, he said, I don't know. I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 9: Man, Well, I don't know. Ron I got a hell come backstore r. Kelly took his bitch in the download Jon he got another that's a hello, come back.
Speaker 10: The fancy from Jamie.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. As I get closer.
Speaker 5: To the stand way, everybody was on that video.
Speaker 10: Boy, I used to see that ship my mama car. Every turn it up, we go back and forth.
Speaker 4: Niggas don't remember bro Kelly had a God damn that nigga that trapped in the closet series.
Speaker 8: Man, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: But that's when I lost. That's when they left me.
Speaker 5: That's when I got off the train.
Speaker 10: Man was legendary, brought off the train.
Speaker 3: Chef in the Closer See was watching it.
Speaker 4: They won't understand it fit because, bro, we we couldn't go pick and choose what videos we watched, right.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like you two. We had to sit in front of that TV and you hope your video got damn pop on and you watched this, and you watched it, you watched this.
Speaker 11: One of my coaches had TVs in the back of back of the in the back of the back seats, so we you know, he take the team. He had a big escalator truck, nothing but tracked in the closet. We're like ten singing this ship send lemon.
Speaker 3: That's an era nigga era coach who coach literally who the coach?
Speaker 10: Uh coach Mike Mike had coach Mike had a spinners.
Speaker 4: And then god damn Master Pece sung Hershy Miller is arrested for stealing refrigerator. You know, so one minute you saying let me young niggas be young nigga. Then the next minute, hey man, we.
Speaker 3: Gotta get up. We gotta get a hand on these young niggas.
Speaker 11: I'm saying, all the ship to steal a little. But we talked about this though, like earlier. You know, we've all been young before, we all been wiring essence.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and still refrigerators body equivalent to how they do like like have Peter Ward with.
Speaker 8: The little clothes back in college or whatever. It just be small stuff.
Speaker 3: Be giving your stuff and take still a refrigerator. Bro. That takes that takes strength. It's a lot of strem and that's like they don't.
Speaker 4: Just saill like that nigga. You gotta know niggas looking for refrigerators heave as they used to be, Bro. But still you gotta sell that mon like like I got to you got no niggas who need the refrigerators.
Speaker 3: You can't have them on there to put in his house or he stole it to sell it.
Speaker 10: That niggas felt that ship up to the brim.
Speaker 3: And then if you put it in a dorm room, that takes that littleville or something like that. What's school at?
Speaker 5: But it was three of them, wasn't it Southern?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It had to be three. It takes three niggas move that refrigerator Southern Utah like as in Utah.
Speaker 8: Utah University.
Speaker 10: As a father, you feel like, did he respond?
Speaker 3: You can't respond to that?
Speaker 8: No, he can't respond that.
Speaker 3: You can't respond they say with.
Speaker 4: Somebody, uh twenty year old Brock Faelder and Peter Dad's and sound like two white boys.
Speaker 10: If you're selling that, h scream hey ship?
Speaker 4: I just like as a bro, you know how when you get older and you start talking to your kids and ship like that. But I was talking to my daughter one day like she had just fuck did something something I used to do ship too, But you don't these kids, they don't give a fuck, like they don't try to sneak.
Speaker 11: No, but that I mean, like now that I'm a parent, like should I be reiterating my daughter, my nephews. It's history of repeater said, like my dad was telling me, like like he said, the ship you be like you just don't give a fuck, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you feel me like they used to say it, but I did give a fuck. I tried to sneak. I'm looking at my job. You don't give a fuck. You ain ain't even speaking. Yeah.
Speaker 9: The thing about it is, I think I always say humans don't live long enough to even know what the fuck is going on anyway. I think you gotta live about five hundred years to even get it. But the fact that you only live in eighty two, you don't even see the next shit.
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 9: So a lot of humans be speaking, but they don't realize like how they might say, this generation better than the next of this generation more fucked up, nigga, All these generations not be shited like all my classmates from back in the day. Like not classmates, all of them, but the whole little generation one shit seen the same way. It seems the same way to me, Like the same old group of people from fifteen to twenty five.
Speaker 3: Is they just find a new shit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like people say, we didn't take them drugs because they wasn't available, shoot them because they didn't have Like you ain't these kids.
Speaker 3: These kids don't impress me, like.
Speaker 8: The motherfuckers back then impressed me.
Speaker 3: Them.
Speaker 9: Niggas was doing some bullshit. They are too, but they can't do much with all the cameras. So niggas doing the same dumb shit back then. We just ain't got the camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cause we.
Speaker 4: Were talking about that earlier, like little like doing shit in high school and shit like that.
Speaker 8: Like niggas was trashed back then, brother, the niggas was not better than this new generation.
Speaker 3: They was just this trash.
Speaker 9: We may be turned out okay, but it's a lot of them niggas dead in jail. The niggas like messed up, and they talking about kids don't go outside. No, they don't go outside no more because your niggas back in the eighties and nineties child molested all the motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Now dot nobody want their kids outside.
Speaker 9: Nigga won't let their kids go around the block no more because you niggas back then did all that bullshit.
Speaker 3: So I see, kid, don't play no more the kids.
Speaker 8: You better not go outside because this nigga uncle still out here on the loose.
Speaker 3: He only did two years for that bullshit. You don't want.
Speaker 10: He don't want his name to be in the system.
Speaker 3: Mother'muckna make it no more.
Speaker 9: If I live right up there, go look at the internet. He lived right down the street from you. I ain't let mine go out there either, because you live right there.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: It just like inventures came out and fucked up a lot of nigga childhood because like I remember, you used to have fun doing print calls.
Speaker 3: Oh man, like.
Speaker 4: Doing that type of shit. You what the last time you've seen people do print call? Then, kid can't do that ship no more.
Speaker 5: No, I still do it to the juice boar.
Speaker 3: I print called him. Really, I swear to God.
Speaker 5: Now you can't start si nigga later.
Speaker 3: Now, Now that's content. That's different.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it ain't like the that what it ain't the innocent fun of the you know, you know back in that day, because you don't have.
Speaker 3: To do it either. She it's too many inventions, nigga back. I can tell you this.
Speaker 9: I was born eighty one, so eighty eight, Freddy Krugan was I was like maybe thirteen seventeen, nineteen channels that that shit ain't hit one hundred channels till about ninety three, nineteen ninety three. I was twelve when you saw one hundred channels, and then by the time I got like a senior high school, it was like a thousand channels. So with that, you have no reason to really stand outside like you used to. Was shit on cartoons used to come on on weekends, never during the week, never Monday to Saturday morning. It was Saturday morning. You didn't have no night time cartoons. Now you can catch cartoons all day forever.
Speaker 11: You just don't want to chumping, You want want channel, YouTube, YouTube there, whatever, So that going outside there, you had to go outside.
Speaker 3: What's literally wasn't ship to do literally.
Speaker 10: Basically saying if we'd have had what they like, if we had like YouTube popping as kids, yeah and all this ship running, Yeah, nigga would have been in the crib watching it too.
Speaker 9: And if if they would have airplanes back in fifteen hundred, that goddamn Mayflower would be the goddamn you know, t w a flight twenty You know, they wouldn't have took the Mayflower and ship, but it wasn't no fucking plane, so they took.
Speaker 8: So that's pretty much it. They had to come across that ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that. They still did.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying, Times change everything, Nigga, it dictated.
Speaker 4: Nigga Memphis are nine and one in their last team, John Moran said he's toning down the dunky. Hey, say what you want to say about John mors bro that nigga bro once he had his head on straight and he playing that Nigga's unstoppable.
Speaker 10: The nigga said, he to him down the dunken.
Speaker 11: Nigga did a fabulous dunk that that same night, Nigga went he went Steve Francis on the Nigga.
Speaker 3: Huh, probably had.
Speaker 5: Steve Francis on the dunk list.
Speaker 3: When we talked about Francis, we were cool. Yeah, hold on what I'm saying. He was cool. We should have known he.
Speaker 10: Was Steve Francis wasn't. Come on, bro y'all, nigga, Come on, what I'm saying, he cool?
Speaker 5: Like I said, we didn't mention him.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's I'm saying, fun the duncan. I'm saying, fuck the duncan.
Speaker 4: You said as a player, as a player, Stephen franchise. That why they called him Stephen Franchise. I'm just making sure we could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we ain't. This is Steve Friend, But I'm saying he wanted the ones.
Speaker 10: I feel like if he didn't get hurt, No, him getting hurt, that's what like you saw the decline.
Speaker 4: Okay, but Aaron Davis or Steve Fresh friend, Baron Davis, Baron Davis, Baron Davis easily.
Speaker 10: Nigga Steve Francis and in his prime versus Baron Davis his prime Baron da.
Speaker 3: Nigga Steve Steve like his split Steve friends walking to sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was cold, man, that nigga Baron Davis in New Orleans. I don't think they remember. Goddamn.
Speaker 10: But I don't think y'all remember Steve Francis at the height.
Speaker 4: When we're gonna have some Tom All star in the commence. Baron Davis, Man nb A getting so lame that why they getting lame. They find Jaylen Brown twenty five thousand.
Speaker 3: For doing this. Now you got it.
Speaker 10: You're gonna get fined for that one.
Speaker 3: He gotta do that real.
Speaker 11: Yeah, remember Brett Fabs do that ship and they that's when they started the whole you know, taking the celler.
Speaker 10: You don't remember ber do that ship, like I.
Speaker 5: Don't remember nobody getting no.
Speaker 9: Baron David, two towns All Star, Steve Franks three times All Star.
Speaker 3: Too. I'm saying, friends, good of the year, cood of Year.
Speaker 10: I'm saying, man, that nigga see.
Speaker 3: A hard bro.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Baron Davis was hard too, but I don't think he was Steven France.
Speaker 10: And see Baron Davis. Baron Davis would have been. Baron Davis would have.
Speaker 11: Been a showing up Hall of Famer if he didn't have them injuries in college. See niggas don't remember Baron Davis before them injuries in college. You see both these right man.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about me and Bond just was speaking on Charlotte bar I mean New Orleans, Baron Davis. Nigga w ain't thinking about Golden state bar Dog down to a man Baron Davis easily.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm not even our tripping. That's your list.
Speaker 4: Chris Paul just passed Jason Kidd for the most assist. They still losing the John starting. That white boy used to pass that motherfucking ball daddy.
Speaker 3: Man, whoever catch him. The male man had a pedaphile.
Speaker 5: But you ain't never lied.
Speaker 10: And that's alone alone. That he had a baby with her, yeah, all the way, all the way. That's the one in the league. Now is he in the league?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: That his son?
Speaker 3: Yeah she was. Yeah, that the girl had twins. I think win it. I dot he got a young girl.
Speaker 10: I know whatever baby he had made a professional niggas go back there with that motherfucker, Okay, I bet they didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah he couldn't Ford, Oh yeah she could. Who detrust shocks.
Speaker 8: She wanted w n B A championship?
Speaker 3: Three times she got her daddy, sheill Ford shout out to shell Ford.
Speaker 4: Got out to ain't talking ship about your daddy. But you know how that ship be three times w Yeah, full time w n B A all style.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She looked like her dad too. Manas dand daddy.
Speaker 8: She's like her dad.
Speaker 3: What you doing with it? And he was like, what are you about twenty twenty?
Speaker 4: And she was thirteen, and you know, you got to think back in the day, them niggas already were balding.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, so the nigga looking like walk Fraser.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he the one that thought was legal. You could do that back then. You know eighty one, you can do all that back then. I ain't want to say, you think women got rights to eighty three in Mississippi.
Speaker 8: Somewhere it's some rights in like eighty three for women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because granddady have some telling myself my family, but a.
Speaker 4: Cool my nigga, My granddaddy didn't go to the funny na my grand Now what I'm saying, like Mike, when you.
Speaker 3: Call the perverb, I thought about my little family member. Man, don't do all that.
Speaker 10: Ratio be my daddy, my granddaddy, my nana.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: When you're and young kid, you started seeing David Burdler start doing mad like.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I remember, I asked my said, so when you when you me grand grandma, she's telling me something.
Speaker 10: Times was different back then. Oh yeah, she still got.
Speaker 3: Respect for the granddaddy. Damn.
Speaker 9: My dad was about twenty five when he got my mama pregnant. She was sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, back then. My dad was born in I was fifty five.
Speaker 9: My mama was born in in January sixty four, and I was born in June eighty one. So you do the math. They weren't boring, I'm telling you, so enormous. So when you speak like that, man, it kind of hurt my feelings a little bit.
Speaker 10: They would they would make you marry. Yeah, so it looks so it don't look so bad, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was that was simple. I grew up seeing that ship. I've never done it ever, but I see I grew up seeing it.
Speaker 4: Like I remember in high school. You'll see niggas that don't graduate at the high school.
Speaker 10: Man, chance over that girl, old talker truck and that base man be riding on for real.
Speaker 4: The niggas, Man, that's what they did. Ball you from the inside the eatside. That was like, bro, you you hate to hear the bell ring.
Speaker 11: I started in middle school in the city. You're back home because the girl was more they was developing.
Speaker 3: So yes started middle they was skipped.
Speaker 10: The girl was skipped school with these old ass niggas.
Speaker 3: Bro, you you balling on football and basketball. You got high school, ain't doing ship. I'm in middle school.
Speaker 10: This is before I got the hot, you know what I'm saying. But they knew they would come to my games and ship my middle school game.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: And that's oh you go to the bars looking, nigga, Come on.
Speaker 3: Man, here go to go to go to class.
Speaker 10: Ye damn, shame just sitting outside waiting.
Speaker 3: You need some help with them books? Man?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now why the school security? What the fun was y'all doing?
Speaker 10: School security? Niggas perverb to I mean, oh yeah, they they were freaked out all that all that you.
Speaker 9: Goody teacher that didn't teach nothing that was important. Was kind of like a perverb gym teachers and ship like that, health teacher, elective or whatever.
Speaker 4: Our teacher freaking as a motherfucker were drawing ties today. What I mean, we're drawing the cities of America today.
Speaker 10: Basketball coaches, middle school team, the girls basketball coaches.
Speaker 3: Damn what was serious? Yeah the chorus chorus teacher try to shoot his shot. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you and that booty what you and them booty?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Ship? Either girl wore address? He under this you got sweet for that.
Speaker 8: Ain't even no trash under the dam like you you knew.
Speaker 11: Like two teachers were sucking around. They trying to keep it like trying to tell what he knocked on the door.
Speaker 3: I remember one of your teachers. We thought teacher.
Speaker 4: The teachers end up getting married on by the time we got eighth grade, they started ship grade flirting around like eighth grade up. So we had to start calling her by his lad name and ship But I still called about the name I knew, of course, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Tell me what. But how make you? I met you a single home, You're still you.
Speaker 4: Ain't never changed to me? You know, marriage your major and righteous woman. They have an old nigga tried to holler at you when.
Speaker 3: You were in not too young.
Speaker 12: I always I always the idea was weird.
Speaker 14: Though I had friends that would date like older guys, and I always was like, that's just weird.
Speaker 12: You say old. I'm like, what do you want to do with me? Like I'm just young? Go to dance class? Like what do you having coming?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you better turn the nigga off. You know what you min questions? No ship niggas don't know how to come. They're talking to young girl. Ready, Yeah, what are we doing exactly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like w y a, we got one trip o t w.
Speaker 10: Ain't no, God damn e O d ye what be there by the end of the day that Nigga was saying in the discussion, I figure about it the.
Speaker 4: Day if you ain't work at e O d and a discussion man and discussion Ship Oregon?
Speaker 3: God damn oh you was at that game?
Speaker 10: How that was the big Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Direct TV did a few commercials out there, did my thing, shouted Spice Adams the Big ten? Uh uh Morgan, uh yeah.
Speaker 4: But no it was dope Oregon first year in and they win. Is that that solidified them? Like got solid?
Speaker 3: Like what you mean? Like Ship?
Speaker 4: They done left the pack because they always saying playing on that West Coast schedule.
Speaker 3: Now you're in the Big ten, Big big ten, Big ten.
Speaker 10: Now they did this in the SEC, I'd have gave it a little more credit.
Speaker 3: They had to play Ohio State. But but I'm saying Big ten.
Speaker 10: Competition compared to SEC competition.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna see.
Speaker 10: If if if SEC versus a big team team, my mom is gonna go with the SEC team.
Speaker 5: But I'm a little biased to the South.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, it.
Speaker 10: Ain't about northern South. It's just talent. Talent versus talent SCC you.
Speaker 3: Feel like got the biggest. I mean, I mean it's kind of equal.
Speaker 4: Now, oh miss missus spanket, Yeah, because ship that would beat Georgia come on now, old Yeah, so is it the n I L money though? For what that that what I'm saying that don't changed the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Of the hell Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Know Dion uh are you saying, Tram they don't change the landscape of that money man?
Speaker 10: Them nigga pulling up the rich man.
Speaker 5: I don't think we're giving them enough credit for what they did, bro.
Speaker 10: You know, they went to an HBCU turned that motherfucker out, and then went to Colorado turned their motherfucker out.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't think we're giving them enough. And then I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't know if we've had anybody other than Travis Hunter or shador With that have a ranking or that have a notoriety to go to HBCU.
Speaker 3: And do what they did.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're doing some monumental ship that we're gonna kind of appreciate later on down the line.
Speaker 10: And not only that, they they left, they went to they went to hbc U right, Jackson State pipe that pipe that ship up, yes, and Jackson State. They still balling after them, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and your door and another thing about your door like he he he keep it, keep it real. He kicked out his section.
Speaker 4: Shown Colorado had a little he's looking mother died.
Speaker 3: They told security the move. Damn n told us last week, damn.
Speaker 9: Kicked him out his section must be the lather, kick the man out the section. Ja, he ain't tear me that. Nah, they ain't gonna tell you that.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm gonna call him and ask why ain't tell me?
Speaker 10: What's the Yeah, they said, Alabama receiver.
Speaker 3: He going in the Ryan Williams is definitely transferring. Oh yeah to George.
Speaker 8: Hey, why ain't telling me you doing Sanders? Kick you out the section? Cause wearing the leather?
Speaker 3: He't kicking a little nothing. Man. We don't lie. Man with the boy man man DJ got kicked out the sex.
Speaker 1: I don't get but.
Speaker 3: Did you have a leather suit on? I'm trying to figure out. Did you have on a leather suit? Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Cookemonig Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Was anybody who's wig got kicked out the section.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what happened. All I know is yelling now going on. I won't tell me move here. So I was never kicked off. But why you ain't telling me though?
Speaker 8: I said, why, motherfucker already, I'm gonna call you back on my church.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 4: We gotta talk to a goddamn event. They say, dre a double dipping. What's going on with uh Drell?
Speaker 12: That was gonna be my question?
Speaker 3: But god damn there right, Yeah, that's about like we in the goddamn island.
Speaker 11: Country niggas, niggas panelma niggas, you know them fanily unions that get rained out.
Speaker 3: Looking for opening. Oh, nigga, you still got un still trying to God damn keep that smoke on that grill. Ten minutes, ten minutes nigga went up to that grill. You know.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's the worst. That's the worst.
Speaker 3: So what happened? What happened with Andrea?
Speaker 14: So what I saw is that her and her ex allegedly had an agreement where Taylor, yes, you had a property and she was gonna eventually take over the property, and she was paying payments. But when they split up, she stopped making payments, so now he wants to sue her for an invictor from that property.
Speaker 12: So my question to y'all is, have you ever had to kick an X out of a space.
Speaker 3: Shared or Yeah? I ain't had no splace to just kick a bitch. Yeah, it's hard to kick a woman out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 9: And then like my, like my, like my, uh, I'm telling me it's physically hard, like to push him out the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, woman, get oh, nigga, I ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 12: What situation?
Speaker 3: Only you landscape what you've been saying. Put that back foot down that makes you put it down on you, nigga.
Speaker 9: If you never try to throw a woman out of your house, then you don't know the strength of a woman.
Speaker 3: Because you do that to keep Hey, you know what, you triple get the funk out. I ain't going No, Well, that's all you gotta go. Shout out to my uncle child. We call him Caesar. I called the nigga.
Speaker 11: I said she won't leave, he said, he said, nephew, go and lock yourself in the closet.
Speaker 3: I'll be there shortly.
Speaker 10: I have to get you out of there.
Speaker 3: Leave every pack, your pack.
Speaker 10: You an overnight bag and we out. Man, that was the best advice you could have gave me, because it's like, this is my ship, the ship out.
Speaker 3: Did I could have went to jail trying to get her out of there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it gets tricky.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, but because it's never you do, it's never gonna look like your scream loud.
Speaker 10: Oh right, then did she go there?
Speaker 11: See that their strength or woman's strength when it's time to go, and when the nigga, when the nigga, When the nigga ready for.
Speaker 3: You to leave?
Speaker 10: What if they they fight or flight?
Speaker 3: I blame movies, nigga. I had seen American gangster. I said, oh, but you don't want to leave. I went in the club, throwing them cheap air dressing down.
Speaker 10: Watch them, watch them burn too, ain't I.
Speaker 3: Ain't burnt ship. I ain't burn shit. I just threw it down the step.
Speaker 10: Oh, I thought, you just do the fire place.
Speaker 3: But you know what, you know what was worse?
Speaker 4: Two hours later, I'm helping the big put this ship right back in the cloud. Ain't going well, nigga, We ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 9: List when I niggas don't leave women, just niggas don't leave women do what you mean, niggas will stay there?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, like.
Speaker 4: Though, have I been with her and all of them. I'm just saying just for the majoritygas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't been.
Speaker 12: Put out, like threatened to be evicted like that kind of put.
Speaker 3: Up you know, talking about Victor No, nothing like that like it you don't went through my phone?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that type that's my eviction.
Speaker 9: Yeah, its like you know, Yeah, I don't even put out of them and be victed them and all of them. I have been put out in every wi your way as far as fighting out, police swing up, fighting out is sneaking and leaving and taking plants, all kinds of ways. I've been put out you from that era though, Yeah, and then I came to Atlanta by.
Speaker 3: Myself, so they like, yes, and they know you ain't got nowhere. I ain't had nowhere else to go. So I been early on in Black Women, they talked ship where you're gonna go? Oh man, Yeah, I ain't no goods house. Yeah, you ain't got ship, You ain't. You ain't got nowhere to go?
Speaker 9: They telling the officers your bell the off that.
Speaker 3: I keep saying leaving that I ain't leaving because he ain't got nowhere to go.
Speaker 10: To my dad, Addy's little boy.
Speaker 3: Oh b okay, yeah, but they do ship like that.
Speaker 9: Crazy is technically you be kind of Daddy's little boy type ship.
Speaker 3: And that's why I kind of heard like.
Speaker 10: Damn in that moment, this man, come my daddy, fuck with me.
Speaker 9: Trying to damn, bitch, you're gonna take your to do this thing going on? That ship the best thing I got you going on and you you playing, you down playing it.
Speaker 3: I know it's so many niggas that can't go to their dad.
Speaker 10: Speaking and speaking of you. You can't go to your dad. He's nowhere you found it.
Speaker 4: Can't make me man, Oh man, you say something like that. I started talking about your daddy. I know him and some ship I've been holding in your dad ain't no dead ship for you. I done did more for you than your dad.
Speaker 10: You're going too far.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't go far enough. Yeah, but see through that.
Speaker 11: Then you got them them daddy that don't really fuck with the daughter like that, or mama what with you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he'll put you on game.
Speaker 10: You like like thatman in there.
Speaker 9: My third baby, Mama, Daddy fuck with me. And he used to say a little small ship about them. You know, little women. You know, ain't nothing you could tell them. You know, they get mad at me when I say stuff, and sometimes they fuck with you.
Speaker 3: Because he see this is a brave nigga. He ain't scared on. I was messing with one girl. Her dad was like, man, all, I don't put your hands on it for you to say that, you know, how can be?
Speaker 4: You know, she she gotta be tripped with all thing. Don't cheat on them, don't kick her out.
Speaker 3: Nigga. I understand.
Speaker 8: You got to get a little puzzivy now and then, you know, but just don't please don't put your.
Speaker 12: Hand different when the parent warns you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like parents warning by at least three followers in my life. Nigga, my mama told one of my baby mama leave me.
Speaker 9: My mama told all my baby mama leave me, like really, be on some old that nigga crazy? Then hell yeah, nigga going back and forth with the bitch. Oh my baby mama's back then anyway, the eights O three three, So.
Speaker 3: You were doing that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, see you you missed that. Social media, I ain't get that. Yeah, but when they on social media get it and the memes and ship.
Speaker 3: You did. You did it the right way. I just missed it. Ear. Yeah, you went on and got all that ship out of the way.
Speaker 10: I thank god that I started having motions before the bullshit, no motion after the bullshit.
Speaker 3: That you didn't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like, yeah, if I was in my position right now going through what I went through at that time, and at that time I was still back and forth in the league or whatever whatever.
Speaker 4: Man, did she ever use that against you? What about the league about you in and out off teams and stuff?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you can't keep a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, broy women, they said cops to well, oh don't worry. Yeah, what's the subject?
Speaker 12: Circling back to the older younger conversation, Marcus Jordan's.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know this door.
Speaker 12: I feel like he should because I feel like you told it before.
Speaker 3: Was like COS was sent to the facility.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 11: They were trying to find me to serve me. So you know, they were trying to finally serve me. But I'm trying to make this team to me the fucking seed.
Speaker 3: So sometimes they were like, we can't deal with it.
Speaker 10: We don't know, nigga. They don't know that I'm dealing with some bullshit deal and trying to focus on this, but the perception is lost, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 10: So then I wound up getting served.
Speaker 11: I went to go see my baby, so she was meeting me, and I knew I was about to get served because the sheriff kept circling the block.
Speaker 3: I was with my cousin.
Speaker 10: I was like, man, what's going on? And then they I saw her car and they were circling the block and I was like, I'm right here. So as I'm getting my daughter, the sheriff walking up. So I got my daughter and the paper, I got comb my servant with the papers and my daughter. The dude I remember the share he was like he was black dud said, Bro, I don't even I don't even want to do it. Bro mm hmm. It's gonna be all right, bro.
Speaker 4: And people don't even be understanding, so we'll get all like, Bro, you still remember, like I know who you are, man.
Speaker 9: I know what type of shit you are pooled and dude like, yeah, I got a coppet with your shout up, but I know I know you.
Speaker 3: And Church's motherfucker Broyeah.
Speaker 10: It's always in back of my mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you saying that?
Speaker 14: I was saying that Marcus Jordan has been seen with Eddie Murphy's ex wife in addition.
Speaker 3: Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 12: Yeah, bro, Marcus Jordan.
Speaker 3: Hey, he don't have no on the court stats, but off the court, oh, he balling that. Nigga said, Dad, you a tripper.
Speaker 4: Nigga, you were the greatest basketball player all the time, and you ain't fucking old.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna show you what you was about to do.
Speaker 12: How old is he?
Speaker 10: I like thirty too, Marcus.
Speaker 3: Martel George.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he might be right though, you might be You might be right though, because I remember thirty seven.
Speaker 3: He right up under me.
Speaker 10: Oh damn, he's knowing that dope and he a yeah nigga.
Speaker 4: Edie Murphy no thirty three, yeah cold Murphy bad as a motherfucker boy.
Speaker 8: And she smelled nerves, man, Yeah, fucking Afterdy Murphy.
Speaker 10: She smelled. And she's going through a lot right now.
Speaker 3: What you said? What you say?
Speaker 9: You got some nerves fucking after Andy Murphy. I wouldn't suck after Murphy. I love Eddie Murphy as a comedian. And then ain't no other nigga just died or some.
Speaker 3: He died for cancer.
Speaker 10: I saw them at they was at the Super Bowl, like no man, Nicole Murphy and the dude she was with just died from cancer.
Speaker 3: I think he just died about a month ago, right, a month or two? Right? He ain't been there how long?
Speaker 10: That's why I said, she he getting a simpy to coat you right now?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, that's the best time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, getting niggas cry.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. Mark, you're out here.
Speaker 9: I don't want He's gonna have yellow lives there like your daddy soon. I can't believe is gonna be yellow. Okay, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Somebody said I need these episodes two times a week minimum. I'm here for the two hours broken play, keep me laughing, crying laughing. That was Mary Underscore, Gabby Underscore World shut out to her man two hours, Thank you, Mary, she said, she here for.
Speaker 3: The two hours. How long I've been here?
Speaker 4: Probably been here our banks b saying broken play on a generational.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 10: And he low keated over time today too.
Speaker 3: He did more time than the first time. I respect that. I appreciate that man. Shout out to Jayon Win he on the new n B A two K. Shout out to my white. You're trying to tell him about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he uh.
Speaker 13: I ain't know if I was supposed to be quiet about it, but I saw he was in the San France. You know, I be nosy sometimes, and I caught up with him talking some You really didn't.
Speaker 3: Who is j J w uh playing with some people? Be on eighty five South shows, background music show. He's an artist. He made cold and beats. Shout out to know what's up? Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Ray said this motherfucking the top ten episode. I was cracking the fuck up the whole episode. Shout out to Erica, but she did her thing. Bro, we gotta what's up?
Speaker 12: That was a good episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Erica. We know know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: We've seen how he was acting. You you remember how he was acting.
Speaker 3: No, he did other than that even normal.
Speaker 12: Was a freaking episode between that and you with the lunch.
Speaker 3: She said, changed fast.
Speaker 4: I understand what Bob was saying, like, but we were talking about like your old lady, Like I'm thinking Bob was just talking about regular women.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, they be lying and be fucking they brothers, but they ain't.
Speaker 10: I don't give them for man, your old lady brother, Hey.
Speaker 3: You got you know what you're dealing with. It be niggas with me in the now. You gotta have you wouldn't do this in this age.
Speaker 10: You better have some tough ass skinned niggas.
Speaker 4: But it's all I'm saying. I'm too old to be trying to figure out if you're doing it or not. Like I'm not finna be going behind you double check. Hey, you that what you want to do doing because I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna do me.
Speaker 10: You're gonna get You're gonna give yourself trying to figure that.
Speaker 3: Why why you think the old nigga be having a stroke they still looking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all them deacons in the church, they got the stroke face and the walk.
Speaker 10: Nigga got a stroke switch.
Speaker 4: Bro, because they were so like locked in on the women. Yeah, because you gotta think at that age, men stopped doing that. Ship when you getting in the church era, when you're a deacon, you you really slow down.
Speaker 3: You're cool.
Speaker 4: You get your one or two you like in the church. Them other women that be in the church, they still be out here. They get you paid back later.
Speaker 10: The new deacon's different.
Speaker 3: Man, what age you think deacon started?
Speaker 11: I'm just my daddy. You know a lot of the customers is in the church man, that gospel ship, that that church man, church God, all that ship they use it. Hey, dude, they using he's an on time God. They using, Yes, he is what church y'all be going.
Speaker 3: It ain't.
Speaker 10: It's ain't one church. I'm talking all love him.
Speaker 3: He's speaking like he's saying, like the overhead. That's right. They ain't got no overhead. That's overhead.
Speaker 5: You know that what's overhead? I'm telling you, bro, I ain't speaking.
Speaker 11: Of throwing that ass in church man. Them first ladies is getting dick down, believe it. And it ain't boy the minister that they praise twerking bro Man, Okay, she fanned because that ship wore out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you think women cheat cheat more or later like when they're older?
Speaker 10: Women chief want when they're older.
Speaker 3: I agree that.
Speaker 5: I think I had to guess that would be my guess.
Speaker 3: They cheat a little and be mad that they missed out on so much.
Speaker 5: That's when they wake up a little.
Speaker 11: Bit and they feel unappreciated. They feel they feel like they wasted the good years.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I had a couple outside kids, but he a good nigga. Now he he a perfect granddaddy.
Speaker 10: It's still he's trying to get him back still in the back of the back of her head. That's why I say overhead, yeah.
Speaker 4: And nig and when the nigga get older, he used to do what he wanted to do. Now he asked for permission. I'm seeing if Katie and the kids could come over.
Speaker 11: See now, so you wanted a man to submit. Now you're looking at him like a bitch, you know what I mean. So now it's like, now this nigga over here asked me permission.
Speaker 10: He used to. He used to be like, I'll be there when I get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 10: Now now you have a mission. So she's like, oh, I go give me some of.
Speaker 3: This young dick fell out that slipping on their pimpot.
Speaker 10: That why that why I creep in.
Speaker 3: What's the oldest You don't win? Man? Uh? You know what?
Speaker 11: I had got some surprise coat you one time. This is like my last year in Carolina and the lady was going through something. Oh man, she had money too, Jake, I'm in the league, but she got it, she like, may put that away. Oh bruh, Oh my god. She might have been like she was going through a divorce, but they were still. They just separated, but they didn't separate.
Speaker 3: Gives the age. I can tell you that I don't want no one.
Speaker 11: It was like, please, man, she was she was forty. She she was like forty forty six and at this time was at this time, this is was this friend? Tell my daughter was born. Yeah, it's twenty seventeen. Twenty seventeen, so I'm twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, damn and.
Speaker 10: My rookie year.
Speaker 3: What that twenty years old?
Speaker 10: Yeah, my rookie year. My first she was forty and she was in the club and shit, but you cann't tell she was. I couldn't tell by she inter session with us. I would go there that night. I wake up. There's three kids in this bitch.
Speaker 3: Oh god, man.
Speaker 10: The daughter was like fifteen. I'm in the bed. I'm I'm told im, I done went off, you know, and she and she, uh, the daughter coming there. I'm I'm like hey, and she's like my mom in here. Oh, I said, oh she coming. She was like, man, okay, I'm coming down. So she walked down there get a roll on because it's two other kids that's playing. So they used to they Mama, the older you know, you know, the older door to say, now I'm like a little nervous, trying to get myself together. I'm you know, I'm getting up shit right, I got my town, she said, I said that. She said, do you want something?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, She's like scramble with cheese.
Speaker 12: Was not.
Speaker 3: Ram cheese. She coming down like a wiffle house cook, right.
Speaker 10: And then I can hear him argue, She's like, you do this all the time. Oh yeah, I said, Okay, it's time.
Speaker 3: Me to go. You don't have been over twenty woh hell yeah, over twenty years different? Yeah, uh nigga, I was home old. Nah yeah, no college.
Speaker 5: It was like older twenties, thirties something like that.
Speaker 10: But she was nineteen eighteen, so that like a twelve thirty.
Speaker 3: No, no, I ain't. I don't think it was caught quite twenty though.
Speaker 10: Oh she was thirty something. Yeah, you was eighteen? Damn there, what's the age?
Speaker 3: Sure? She when I was nineteen, she was thirty one.
Speaker 10: That was good, that's cool.
Speaker 4: You remember she had a little son. I was working at the goddamn Congress. Son, I had God damn bought her and her song and something to eat. I tell mister Damn, thank you.
Speaker 3: Don't even know little nigga. Nigga eleven years old, eight years apart.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm saying. I'm twenty one. Her daughter was fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was that the oldest who was the fifteen year old was the oldest.
Speaker 11: No, No, her mama was like forty. The oldest was that twenty five when I was and she was forty, like forty six. Her fridge stayed stocked.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one thing about it.
Speaker 10: You was doing that for a while.
Speaker 3: I was going back the forty six. Yeah, oh yeah, no, look, lott damn there was a step dad. How are you talking?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I was even because you know, I think I got cut and I went to Washington and Arizona. Every time I came back, when I would go see my daughter, I had to see that water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, putting up on mss Man Yes, ma'am one, look at you, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 10: I had a cold to the doing everything.
Speaker 4: But Joe qb One with the Reggie Man bro We've been talking about it a lot. We're gonna do the coach down, Yeah, because he.
Speaker 3: Gotta come in. Bro, we gotta have coach King.
Speaker 10: Make sure they got the camera roll in this town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Clark at Loambon Clark Atlama.
Speaker 10: Did they win now?
Speaker 3: They lost in the championship, but they had a good run. They exceeded the expectation this year. Man.
Speaker 5: M hm with that red thig, it was undefeated.
Speaker 3: They ain't lose on the red no at all. Did they that home?
Speaker 5: They did good?
Speaker 11: This is all topic, don It's top five funniest niggas in the building. Man, Oh god, dude, I'm talking about this whole studio. Y'all gotta watch this nigga.
Speaker 3: Dude in frustrate express.
Speaker 10: God and the nigga be trying not to last.
Speaker 3: He ain't gotta say much. The look when they do that in the eyes. Yeah, I said, oh ship.
Speaker 10: You at coach Keaton cold back man, good to see you again. Man and Grass on the successful season. Mm hmm, right there, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 14: Bro?
Speaker 3: Still ain't again all for show? You see, we ain't never take the germs of down. Got the helmet down, Hey, we ain't never took that. And we ain't even know y'all coming to that. Well, you look at the whole set up on this mother.
Speaker 13: Coach Phillipsina Man, uh telling people about the season, the revamped season, the red field.
Speaker 10: Tell us about the championship experience. Man, give us a recap on everything this season.
Speaker 6: Well, obviously it was one of the most historical seasons in Clark Atlanta history. And what I'm finding out is probably one of the most historical seasons in college football because there's not a story of a god taking a team from oh and ten to the championship game in one season eleven months.
Speaker 3: Basically, this ain't even your recruit flash yet. No.
Speaker 6: Well, I did a lot of revamping. You know, in this new world of football, you got it. You can flip a roster real quick, and you better be able to do it real quick because your timetable is not as bad as it used to be. You probably got one or two years. I mean, and it's a copycat league. Everybody's gonna do. What if the coach ain't winning, They're gonna run them away yep show.
Speaker 13: Hey, so we're about to do the QB one segment. Man, tell me about your quarterback uh classification?
Speaker 5: How was the season?
Speaker 10: Is he coming back, give me some pros and cuns on your current quarterback situation.
Speaker 6: David Right, the third junior quarterback is redshirt junior. He threw for four thousand and some change in Florida twenty seven year from tession. He hit the ten thousand yard mark this year.
Speaker 3: So he coming back. Yeah, he's coming back. Oh yeah, the championship again.
Speaker 6: Offensive Player of the Year, MVP of the league, the whole nine that he just got voted on Box to the Row, second team All Conference Player in the Box of the Row in HBCU football.
Speaker 5: That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Cause I know you know too.
Speaker 12: I know you know.
Speaker 3: Took a lock into Atlanta. I see the change on man. Look at man, I've always been that way out that.
Speaker 6: I mean, my personality fit Atlanta rual. I mean, I told you I'm a vibe by myself. I kind of like, I like who I am, I like what we becoming. And I'm just a change agent. I like to go into place and change things around and do things I can do to help it be what it needs to be.
Speaker 13: Gotcha all right, man, real quick, Let's go through the QB one. Start with college. This last championship weekend was quite entertaining, And I'm gonna start with Sam Levitt, Arizona State's quarterback for total touchdowns, three in the air, one on the ground. They beat the shit out of Iowa State forty five to nineteen. Now laughed at me when I talked about that. Army quarterback came in, came into the game rushing for thirteen hundred yards and he did not let up. Versus Tulane ran for one hundred and twenty six yards and I think two touchdowns.
Speaker 3: So he still doing his thing.
Speaker 10: And this weekend we got that Army Navy game for those who like to to that traditional thing.
Speaker 13: This is not the Bowl game, it's just annual. Yeah, k club Nick had a hell of a game through for four touchdowns. Being smu too, solidified their spot in the twelve team playoffs. So shout out to the class.
Speaker 3: What did you think about that? Coach? I think we got a whole fiasco going on, sho. I really don't really know.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get too involved in that because I haven't studied it enough and I.
Speaker 3: Don't like to give bad information.
Speaker 6: But from what I see on the initials front, I mean, how can you play a tougher schedule and get penalized for it.
Speaker 3: That's my thought process on who y'all.
Speaker 10: Who would y'all have sub doubt Miami for no Man Miami. I think Miami should have got in. I think SMU should have been on the outside. SMU didn't play no by d nobody.
Speaker 3: And then the two losses Miami did have, their games were close like it was like on some and on the road. Yeah. Right. I just got to see the matrix.
Speaker 6: I got to see what the matrix of what everybody was judged off of, because you got to think that all those teams that joined their CEC and they played these schedules, that's pretty much they were gonna come out either way. With two three losses, nobody wasn't gonna come out of the unshamed. So I don't know how they get penalized for being the toughest conference. I do agree that Miami did play a tougher schedule in that SMU, but I don't know what the matrix are.
Speaker 13: I got you correction from last week, man, I gave a lot of love to South Carolina, but I mispronounced that quarterback's name Leonori's Sellers, not Leonoris Sanders.
Speaker 3: So shout out to him, man, he's got a bright future.
Speaker 13: Bottom three quarterbacks on this past weekend, Carson Back, I don't give a shit if you got hurt or that boy. You've been playing bad and I think your team was lucky as hell knocked out of that Damn yours on the other side of the field, Texas quarterback, I think y'all really have a controversy at the quarterback position.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 13: Every team that you guys played that you're supposed to win, you do fine. But when you're running the teams that are gonna, you know, give you some type of trouble head. The head yours never or has yet to show up.
Speaker 3: And let's not sleep on Georgia defense too.
Speaker 13: You are saying something, but this is second time he's seen that. And you give a quarterback two times of seeing that same defense. You know, within weeks apart or months apart, Bro, you should be able to You should be able to win that.
Speaker 3: Not the way that D line. Yeah, that D line and they were rushing three and four. You think, no, I really think what you just alluded to.
Speaker 5: That D line was here the road, the number one they came in, the number one team in the.
Speaker 3: Nation, no, No, I feel you.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, Man, if I'm a QB and they rotating.
Speaker 3: Man niggas, it's like bro, bro, it's quick. They spending. They party number one ranked team in my quarterback.
Speaker 4: Tell me what y'all think if Georgia lost that game, should Georgia still would have been in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: It's a close game. You don't put them in there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: I mean, nah, they still would have lost. They lost, They lost an Old Miss, Old.
Speaker 3: Miss Bema and it would have been Texas would have been the thirty loss.
Speaker 11: Now, now, losing the Old Miss would have hurt. If they would have lost this game, I think some trigger ship would have you.
Speaker 5: Opened the door for Old Miss and Alabama.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, then we beat Georgia.
Speaker 13: Wrap up the bottom three quarterbacks Hogs. Malik Willers, Man, I've been talking good about you all year, all year, but you added fuel to the flame when you pull up that bulletin board material saying that you did not know where boys it was.
Speaker 5: And man, they remind you ass where it was.
Speaker 13: Literally they sacked them one time and pinpointed that ship on the bulletin board on the screen jumbo screen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, one hundred yards and the pick that ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I don't blame you, sh I still don't know. Boys, only know.
Speaker 13: Because we had My first bowl game was up there. I had a lot of fun played. We played Tusa beating fifty boys boys Oudaho. It was the potato ball back then, I say, we got some transfers already in the portal two.
Speaker 5: Duke's starting quarterback, Malik Murphy, he's on the move.
Speaker 13: If you remember, he transferred from Texas and he's ninety three at Duke and they're already graded him out as a ninety two percentile transfer. I don't know what the fuck that means, but that's what he great now asked Ryan Williams. Is on the move, that seventeen year old wide receiver now that you like, he's getting the hell on?
Speaker 3: He go anywhere with a quarterback is lights up? Man? Come to Colorado. Eric Singleton number two for Georgia Tech.
Speaker 13: He's also transferred, and I hate to see him go because he he was going to Georgia.
Speaker 3: He already is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's coming at to Georgia.
Speaker 10: You know what he was supposed to leave last year. He's supposed to get the fun on last wee.
Speaker 5: Wudn't get I ain't mad at them, man, man, it's a freshman All American.
Speaker 10: Let's go to the this week's matchup Saturday again, we got the Army Navy game and yes, Bold season does start this Saturday. We got the Celebration Bowl Jackson State, South Carolina State and the Veterans Bowl. You got coach Jackson State, South Carolina State.
Speaker 3: I like both coaches. I like Barry.
Speaker 6: Barry's a guy that came from where I'm at now, the Division two, and he came and took South Carolina State to the championship game. So deep in my heart, I'm rooting for Barry. But at the same time, but you see the fire proud of Jackson State got. It's kind of it's gonna be rough. It's gonna be tough for him. I gotta say Jackson State, but I hope Barry can pull it out.
Speaker 5: That's real Veteran Bowl.
Speaker 13: The Veterans Ball is the other bowl game Saturday, and that's South Alabama Babama versus Western Michigan onto the NFL. Sam Darnold went crazy versus versus the Falcons. Five touchdowns. Who don't forty two to twenty one win even though he lost mentioned it before. Josh Allen went crazy for six total touchdowns, three in the air, three on the ground, over four hundred yards passing. This boy is really pushing for the m v P honor at the end of the season. My boy Don's boy Joe Burrow finally got a w to will go with all them damn stats he's putting up him and Jamar Chase go crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey hey if number twenty seven for the Cowboy didn't do that.
Speaker 13: Hey hey, Jamar Chase one hundred Chase like that two touchdown, So no question.
Speaker 11: Jamar Chase by I think he I want to say he's leading the league and everything is is so.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this is his contract yet him money finish laying on the plane. Yeah, he's going to be around that. You can't. You gotta laying that motherfucking seven fifty seven man.
Speaker 13: Hugh shout out again in the correction from last week. Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson is still doing this thing. Got revenge versus the Browns, but he is not undefeated as a starter.
Speaker 3: He lost that one game the Browns a few weeks ago.
Speaker 13: About them three quarterbacks in the NFL, Kirk got damn man, five straight losses and you are leading the league and the wrong way with fifteen interceptionslay with him. Shit, Aaron Rodgers have no words, man, You let me down like a motherfucker. A rod Uh and Will Levi's you're three and ten. Y'all didn't have not one touchdown the whole game, and I think you had it under one hundred and fifty yards passing Titans.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 13: There now three and ten and again back to that, Jalen Hurts and AJ Brown call out, bro, you just cannot do that to your quarterback.
Speaker 5: I have not seen one situation.
Speaker 13: Where a wide receivers called out a quarterback.
Speaker 3: And it's ended up good. I haven't seen one.
Speaker 10: AJ Brown called him out, public.
Speaker 3: Said what we need to work on? He said passion.
Speaker 10: Hey man, that's a general statement.
Speaker 5: Who the hell throw the ball?
Speaker 10: I'm saying that.
Speaker 11: You don't know if he's talking about the past, that's an let's say offense, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But I know it's because he basically not a Russian good past.
Speaker 13: Even if they do, let's say they go crazy, they win four five games in the n he.
Speaker 3: Can't look at him the same. How do you? How do you coach that? Though you can't? You gotta get him out of your locker room?
Speaker 6: You got really yeah, getting rid of him cancer, and then the league's on a blackballing at some point in time for what he just did.
Speaker 3: Nobody else gonna want him in his locker room. I know I wouldn't A J. Brown and de.
Speaker 4: Ronte Smith was talking on the sideline and was trying to tell him like Brown like man, fuck him and you Yeah.
Speaker 6: Basically, I think that's a degree of emotional and intelligence that some of the kids need to be able to possess. And I think that even if you're having that this disagreement, that's a private, one on one conversation that you have, not a public conversation, and now it keeps everybody out to business. It don't leak out the locker room, and now you don't look like a disgrace or disgrunded player.
Speaker 10: The business that's been keep ship in the house, all right.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 13: This week's match up Thursday, we got the Rams versus forty nine ers.
Speaker 10: After seeing what Matthew Stafford just dead, bro, let's run that back then, thirty push ups because I got saying Frank, well it was twenty.
Speaker 5: Now it was thirty thirty.
Speaker 3: People, it was thirty thirty sauce.
Speaker 5: Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 13: I ain't gonna lie to you, man, that's a lot of bullshit games on the schedule.
Speaker 3: Looking at a lot of games period.
Speaker 13: But no, we got the Bills versus Lions at four thirty, and we got the stealers versus the Eagles at four thirty.
Speaker 3: Lion who stealers versus the Eagles? I like it.
Speaker 10: I like Eagles to bounce back, man, the way I'm gonna still on Thursday night, I like what why they got a bounce Pittsburgh. You said that he was a bounce back?
Speaker 5: Yeah from what the country versus Fighting and Ship.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, they should have lost his Dawn week two young right still the country boy dropped that ball, they would have won the game.
Speaker 3: Oh look at yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 13: Sunday night we've got the Package versus Seahawks, and Monday night we got the Bears versus the Vikings. Uh all eyes are gonna be on the NFL Sunday afternoon for those two Marquee games.
Speaker 5: So that's it for QP one oh five or six last week.
Speaker 13: I don't know who hiped me up in my DMS for my picks, but the only game I got wrong was the un of the game. So shout out to Buddy. I told you to post that ship too. So now and louill believe me before I came in here bragging on them picks. But yeah, we're gonna keep it rolling.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got a question for Kirk. Can we go back to the Falcons and Kirk, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Let's do it?
Speaker 3: What not? I mean, I'm not a Falcons fan, but I'm starting to watch since I've been in the eight, So.
Speaker 6: I want to know why why not playing Phoenix? What's the what's the what's the difference between? I mean he's out there just sometimes really just lobbing the ball up. It's not really working. Maybe you know something I don't know, but I just I would have been there. I mean, this is the con training you guys play in the league. I didn't, so I don't want to know what the deal is what keeps him on the bench.
Speaker 10: Well, I think you just said a major component to that is that contract. They guarantee you too.
Speaker 13: They're just invested in one one player to come in and make something happening on top of that, man like lu say made.
Speaker 5: There may be some type of.
Speaker 13: Sentiment to wait until everything's all and lost before we start seeing what Michael p can do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 10: But if it was for me two weeks ago, I would have been split in time at least had them in for a serious or two to see if what I'm.
Speaker 11: Saying, no, but but see it's too late in the game, too like mess up that that his that rookie confidence. I feel like like you said two three weeks ago. Yeah, for sure, start sprinkling next. We got a tough, fair schedule.
Speaker 3: Who the next?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: But I wouldn't put them in. They got a tough schedule. I wouldn't throw them my daddy to.
Speaker 3: They got the Panthers. They got a game with the Panthers.
Speaker 5: That might be the easiest one.
Speaker 10: Now you know they got the Risks, the Pas playing right now, Panthers on the up. Right now, we got the Giants, the Risks. Oh, we just got the Giants redskins and the Panthers be the giant. Oh wait, excuse me, We've got the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Got to be the Raiders.
Speaker 4: The Raiders, they went up set the command. I hope so, Bro, the man is in the Panthers, you will be surprised.
Speaker 3: Yes, that will be a game. They're messing around and think Carolina Bottom like a motherfucker right now.
Speaker 10: To turn it up man offensively. They believe in Bryce Young's two weeks in a row, they should have won that game. The difference is one possession, one player making making a play.
Speaker 3: We getting Kirk Cousin a hard time. The Falcon defense ain't doing nothing neither, not a goddamn thing.
Speaker 4: It was a rental football some days. Yeah, wide receiver. Wide receivers be looking like this when they line up.
Speaker 3: They see their schedule. Oh yeah, yeah, get your number a game.
Speaker 5: We're fourteen.
Speaker 4: Were getting these numbers up, the passing game down. Coach niggas got a week fourteen coming up.
Speaker 11: Niggas make their incentives against the Falcons. Oh yeah, you know how it'd be like, you get five hundred K for eight hundred receiver yards.
Speaker 10: You got seven hundred going.
Speaker 3: What's ninety one for the Bengals. Hutcheson.
Speaker 13: He had to get some type of incentive for that sec He got Monday night crying after that ship.
Speaker 3: He got a second start crying like lt 'all for it was the same ship.
Speaker 10: He said it was.
Speaker 5: No, he started crying in his hands on the field.
Speaker 4: How you feel of the future of HBCU football, coach, Well, I mean, I'm not the spokesman for HBCU football, but I want to say this.
Speaker 3: I think it's.
Speaker 6: First we got to go back, and I wanted to ask this question to them because they played Division one football. What happens division one affects everybody down because that's where everything starts at. So you go from one hundred and fifty minion roster to one oh five roster. Now that means in the transfer a portal that's gonna be at least fifty kids off every team that's gonna come down. Okay, so now you're talking about people at our level. Our kids come ball play trying to move up, but they get into portal and you get trapped. So now I look at it because of the nil deals and the lucrative deals. I was at dinner with a guy I won't say his name, but he was telling me about the University of Georgia's payroll and he said, just monthly is one point eight.
Speaker 3: Million dollars just for player paypers.
Speaker 6: I mean then sentence that come along that a guy on the bench is making twenty million dollars that may not even touch or catch a route. How can we survive in HBCU football and we can't even offer I mean, fcs coming back giving. Maybe they peyl grants back, trying to do a little some somewhere. Maybe they got a few restaurants. They might put some out there, but at our leagues, we don't have that. So we're gonna become like the developmental League.
Speaker 3: I see it in the coaches. I see it in the players.
Speaker 6: I see, Okay, you take the high school guys that gives them a place to go, you coach them, you develop them, because let's be real.
Speaker 3: About it, y'all played in the league.
Speaker 6: You saw cousins and brothers of coaches that came off a line that may not have been really great coaches. And now they're getting to that point where they gotta handle the business side of it, and some of them are getting guys they gotta develop with personalities, and they can't handle it the way their forefathers did. So now we gotta develop coaches, players and all which you see a trend of a lot of our coaches starting to get jobs at the Division I level. But you gotta go back the other route or take a step back. I don't know if HBCU football in ten years gonna look the same.
Speaker 5: What I know I said a lot there, but it's a lot.
Speaker 13: To compete with. But I think it's just like everything else, you gotta do to the shit to die. Like if it's a developmental league, then I want to have the best developmental system, you know what I'm saying. So if you come to Clerk, not only you're gonna put this tape together, we're gonna win.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna be on display, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So if they's gonna put a pressure on the institutions, see everybody just think about the coaches.
Speaker 3: The people gotta do an investment too. I mean, we got to have better quality coaches.
Speaker 6: We gotta be able to have better quality assistant coaches that can coach and develop kids. So we have a thing that we really got to We got a lot of things that we got to look at, and I really think that we need to separate and create a league of our own, Like Jackson State did.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, like basically they doing with the Celebration Bowl.
Speaker 6: I think Division two gotta do that, just play against themselves, because if you're not gonna make the significant amount of investment into the whole program, not just from an institutional standpoint, but from a holistic standpoint, you're not gonna do nothing but get worse than this new landscape of football.
Speaker 13: That's not a bad idea. I break it off at the Division two championship in.
Speaker 5: There, thing like that. I think that's dope. That's an ongoing issue in IL.
Speaker 6: That's right, and it's gonna continue because it's gonna be after while the power fires going to get a commissioner, break away from the leagues and do whatever they do because it's becoming minor league football now.
Speaker 5: And you got cast that.
Speaker 3: Can leave, you know. I mean I saw the line somewhere that's your doing, had bought his office alarming on maybe I'm like, wait a minute, now, I'm blacking.
Speaker 4: Too sure so and that make you want to go play for them schools And if you can't.
Speaker 3: Keep kids, I mean, as soon as they have a great year, so surprise your quarterback like five nine and a half five, ten. I mean, I don't look at him like that. He got all of the intangibles to do it. But yeah, they're just not gonna look at him like that because you got measurables that you got to meet that every coach gonna spread out.
Speaker 6: It's like I've been to the Senior Bowl nine or ten times and when you look at him, they got you spread.
Speaker 3: It out like we had a slave auction or somewhere.
Speaker 11: It's a but like I said, like when I played college ball, especially like before we get to the league, Like okay, it's like where all this bowl money going?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, It's always been going before they start exactly.
Speaker 10: So even HBCUs or one D two whatever you want to say, y'all bringing in tickets, you know what I mean, Like food money is being made.
Speaker 11: But the but the athletic department on every level, they get the short end of the stick.
Speaker 3: And even you go, I mean when I was.
Speaker 11: At Tech, the women's basketball teams, I mean they get ship, but they was the ones winning the mouse. If you think of if you if you looked on paper, the fuck. But that's that's just I just feel like that's the nature of the beast. It's like your student athletes, you got your you got your education or whatever.
Speaker 10: And make us look good. But we gonna but we're gonna reap the benefit.
Speaker 3: That's something.
Speaker 6: But that's something I have that argument on a daily basis that it's the title nine sports that don't get anything. You're talking about baseball, softball, all those sports that may go out there. We fuss about it in football, but we're getting the buckle the change properly to do what we do. But the rest of the department is like they're looking at you and the coach when they see you walking down the hallway, they turning their nose up and you're like, I don't want to talk to him because he's getting all the money.
Speaker 3: And they sell it off that way too.
Speaker 11: Now that's what they But see then you then you go to take it. You see new renovations, big gass ship getting built. Where that money come from?
Speaker 10: Ship that's probably started with you?
Speaker 3: Do you better start something now?
Speaker 6: No, I'm just saying, whatsh y'all could have got some of that money that they're twenty thousand.
Speaker 10: Wait, bullshit building your building, man, I don't like to think about it.
Speaker 3: Nigga, should have been.
Speaker 10: You gotta think millions of people watching this shit. Sometimes kids can't even get some extra gloves. That's right from the goddamn athletic department. You hold on to the glove for gotta be used. You want your players to feel good and play good, make y'all look good. Stop being stingy with the equipment, and stop being stingy with the money.
Speaker 3: I mean, you think about the teams that have to go up and play.
Speaker 6: The bigger schools. Knowing that you don't have to wake room for something, the nutrition and all that stuff. You can run your season now, and you're gonna make the school a million dollars.
Speaker 10: You know you got that's the administration though, I know that's administration signing them kids up to go get that chick.
Speaker 6: Don't know to give you a million dollars, but a football game and get you that two hundred thousand that my levers. That does a lot for a lot of stuff that goes on talking about what I'm talking about now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, kid ain't got to get their head beat in against Alabama just to get jobs of checks.
Speaker 3: Oh that ship out man ship, that ship shop, nasty work. They're gonna they're gonna have something. It's gonna be a thirty for thirty.
Speaker 10: Gonna have to but but they gonna keep making them. And you're like, now you can bet on games, right, Nigga been better.
Speaker 4: But now it's damn there advertised. The commentations be like, oh that's still goal. Just messed somebody up.
Speaker 6: Look, I should be thinking sometimes the players might be better. They get out there like you shaving pot man play every day.
Speaker 10: Man, I remember I coach Johnson. I'll never forget. He said to the dude.
Speaker 11: You know the special team meetings, Like you know special team meetings is everybody everybody so special teams. Hey, you better do your best work because the whole team gonna see what kept I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: Man, he was shipping the bed the whole game, every assignment. So Johnson said, damn Son, I thought you were punch shaving man. This niggas nobody stopped the meeting. Could everybody just started that like you? Sometimes as a coach, I would question what they pay you sight up because you ain't. You ain't putting your best foot for it.
Speaker 3: Coach, you be on prize you No, you can't. I don't do none of that. I don't been at all, only even gamble. But I know somebody, I guarantee you what he's just said. Every coach that's set in the room, you know what I'm talking about. It you didn't thought about it.
Speaker 6: You've seen kids make routine plays and you be like, man, that was just a pitch and catch. Well, why you dropped the ball? Did you we missed this on purpose? Because you got the you know whatever in the back of the day. He used to have the squares and you be like, did they did you pick that? We gotta have this a bunch of this quarter we could have been scored.
Speaker 10: Yeah, remember that?
Speaker 3: What that what? That basketball?
Speaker 10: Arizona State? I think remember them boys is out there or n they ain't gonna hurt Arizona State.
Speaker 3: Man, the nigga was a hooper. I'm talking about he come down.
Speaker 10: He was so much of a hooper, the nigga to miss on purpose and make it on purpose. And like I mean, one time.
Speaker 11: They showed the camera and he got pissed off because he accidentally hit the layup or something.
Speaker 10: He said, fuck they won the game, some sky damn.
Speaker 3: He he just cast the hood one hundred pounds play in the game.
Speaker 6: Now, it's gonna make people. You know, when you can go prize pick, you can get on anything and be able to do what you need to do. I think it's it's opening up for kids to be able to make some money because I know at our level. I had to clarify when y'all say HBCU football, you should say small college football because there's a lot of schools that's gonna struggle. Clark is not in that situation because it's a school that got a one hundred million dollar endowment.
Speaker 3: They got money coming in from a lot of places.
Speaker 6: But you go back to the school I left from Allen University, where am dominant, is in the negative.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna be able to play football and different things. It all depends. It all depends on where you at.
Speaker 4: I feel you on that coach, but we're still prime picking what you got over the week ball. Let me see, I hate to do this in front of your coach. Well, im, I got I got Matthew Stafford under thirty three and a half passing the temp.
Speaker 5: You got card, Well, Pope, I'm.
Speaker 3: So tired of this. Oh we need to stop this. Gonna lie.
Speaker 4: We've got, Pope more than ten points car Well Pope for the Orlando and the other boy got hurt?
Speaker 3: Who who? Who?
Speaker 10: Who were looking at the NFL?
Speaker 3: I did NFL.
Speaker 10: It don't matter your game to night though, huh.
Speaker 3: No my game Thursday Thursday, basketball tonight, basketball to night? Who you took for Thursday?
Speaker 4: Matthew Stafford on the thirty three and a half passing attemph. I feel like they're gonna run the ball with currents.
Speaker 13: That was Steven Smith for Arizona State. He was in ten thousand dollars worth of dick before he started points.
Speaker 3: Shaking ten thousand dollars worth of bits.
Speaker 11: Photo Nigga had a had that rough treasvent haircut, going crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: What's your predition for next season, coach? I expect to win that not something that's so not the eyes on you this year.
Speaker 4: So it ain't like you can't dunk and dodge and people think, you know how we were just talking about people see people on the schedule like they used to followly do this for clock at Nanna.
Speaker 3: I ain't doing that no more about it because I used to do it too.
Speaker 6: Time I'm here and everybody know I want all the smoke and I'm gonna show up and I'll if I lose, I still show up. Yeah, I'm gonna talk my talking. I'm gonna do what I do and run the confidence in my players because I want them to understand even with losing, it comes with the target.
Speaker 3: Even with winning.
Speaker 6: These guys have played at the highest level, so they understand that when they go out there to suit up, that that's somebody like you send back and waiting on your show to be able to do what roll about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we got we be reading the comments they've been saying.
Speaker 4: Bro y'all gotta put the spotlight on HBCU football. This coach King's second time coming. The first time we came. When the first time he came, they hadn't even got to the championship. We knew they were going to the championship. He came back after the track. Now, how I know you ain't just talking to talk?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? You like me, I'm coming. I'm like Prime. I love you know, I love Prime. Everybody talk about let's go back with it.
Speaker 6: When Prime was first in the dues to the world, he been that same dude. I don't even know why somebody be talking that talk like he changed.
Speaker 4: He ain't changed, he just and he got no boy believing it in themself like he believed in himself.
Speaker 6: And he took Colorado from the trash. Now when you go down there, it's packed at that place. I ain't even been there.
Speaker 3: It looked beautiful on TV. I'm trying to get there one day.
Speaker 4: If it's the look you know it packed when it little packed on TV. Man, Like damn, they can't even walk around that's stadium.
Speaker 6: Man, They ain't never seen that many superstars, that many people. And the swag he bought, the djail in the locker room, the swag he calls Colorado would be good.
Speaker 3: For they performed. That's off what he did.
Speaker 10: That that's the best college football experience on earth. That's the greatest show. That's the greatest show on turf.
Speaker 3: In an event, that's what it should be. That's what we sell tickets for.
Speaker 6: And that's what I try to get most black colleges to understand that it's not just the football game.
Speaker 3: It need to be an event.
Speaker 6: It need to be something that everybody experienced when you pay your ticket. And I got to go to my first University of Alabama game about four years ago. They was playing Tennessee when I was in the building, man, the.
Speaker 3: Electric Valoft, the just to you know.
Speaker 6: The only thing that really, you know, screwed me up is they played that song that I heard the whole stand.
Speaker 3: Saying fuck y'all know the song. Y'all gonna say, oh yeah, that murder down for my Oh yeah, you had one of them game coach, they gonna say.
Speaker 10: Itlay hard, it's hard e R two.
Speaker 3: All my songs that were acting, they didn't play, they didn't they direct this. But what we do, I'm down for my yours.
Speaker 11: Hey, I'm going PJ Washington more three three point attempts.
Speaker 3: More than three point attempts.
Speaker 4: But no, man, coach, we say every quartered I feel like you need to come throwing Jake, give us up, give us some like how you know what I mean, like how you do the locker room?
Speaker 6: You gotta come in here. Hey, man, it's the different. I'm just who I am. Like he asked me, do I pick? I told you I'm going after everybody I can get. And now with this fifty coming out this you know them fifty that's coming out of them teams, that's what twelve hundred.
Speaker 3: You know, kids, that's gonna be in there. Most of them trash anyway.
Speaker 6: They know that them the guidance that was squad player, coach two coach too real.
Speaker 3: Man, No, they ain't getting rid of no folk.
Speaker 10: Need to hear it, man, I mean.
Speaker 3: They not getting rid of nobody that. If you want to coach, you want hold your account. When you in that transfer porter right now, nobody ain't looking at you. Take your at the clock a limb, that's real, the clock a limb. But if you trash still the clock alm. No, don't want to go maers. I won't calls.
Speaker 6: I want people that gonna make plays. We're trying to win. And that's the kind of attitude I have. I keep telling you now, I don't have that mindset. I'm just gonna be out here babysitting. If your feelings is you way, your feelings are you sleep? You cannot play for me.
Speaker 3: You will get your feelings. Coach.
Speaker 4: You gotta start trying them going the youth football comfort like they need to hear. Ain't coaches like that no more.
Speaker 6: I just think that a lot of times that we lot of these kids we giving them and whatever they are. You know, a kid asked me one days, like, coach, how did I play? I say, you played like ship? You know what do you want me to say? You know, my quarterback in the championship game, he threw five interceptions and he was sitting in the locker room crying, crying, and I got to go out here to do the the press conference, and he gonna say, well, I don't want to go. I said, yes, the hell you are. You threw the five interceptions. You're gonna sit up here and talk to these folks. If I gotta take the bullet, you gonna.
Speaker 3: Take them too. Like that. Yeah, you gotta learn that. You should have been crying.
Speaker 10: That bill, that Bill's you got to do that because of that.
Speaker 3: If there was some more game to play.
Speaker 6: Six, well, I just think that at the end of the day, everybody got to start holding the shit.
Speaker 3: Would have went the old time, don't stop man, stop games.
Speaker 6: And I lost to the best team. And that's how two best teams in the SIEC. And that's how I measure my team. So if I lose to Myles College, arguably they went to the second round of the playoffs, so that shows you that they're a good football team.
Speaker 3: So I lost to them, twice.
Speaker 6: I lost to them at homecoming, and I lost to them in the championship game, the Savannah State game.
Speaker 3: That's a team that just left d one. They ain't just far removed to the players that I don't have and Cark not used to winning. Let's take it for what it is.
Speaker 6: When I walked to the building and the president said something to me, I was like, y'all, ad like this is brand new to be. Everybody else was walking around like it's a celebration. Me I'm like, next, we're done. We can celebrating about this too long. We're gonna get out behind by the next job. And that's the way you got to look at it. So they were still having a boy even being in the championship, cause if I just won one game last year, they'd have been happy. But that ain't my standard. The standard for myself is I want to win every day. I get twenty four hours, and I'm trying to win them twenty four hours. And that's the way you gotta live. They players, they know what it feels like when that game is over with. I gotta get that out of my mind because next week now I'm gonna be sitting up here trash.
Speaker 3: No, we ain't gonna call you train cause now we br like I said it.
Speaker 4: Still, it don't make mean nothing to you when we say Clark Atlanta exceeded expectation like and you can see that across the board.
Speaker 3: But your expectation never was. You probably already stay I'm going to a championship game. I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they'll tell you they work, They'll tell you I did it. I said that we're going to the championship game.
Speaker 3: And I met that. And that's how we work. Every day. We're working like we're going. Everybody else was the championship game was over.
Speaker 6: I was on the phone with recruits on my way back, texting, folks, look, we gotta set up this visit. We gotta do this because I know what we deficient at. We gotta get players on that D line. We gotta get better old linemen. Because the two guys and Miles looked like, you know, two of my linemen were all conference And he said, Coach, well, I made all conferences.
Speaker 3: I said, when them a two for mile set differently?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, what coach shut up the Clark Atlanta.
Speaker 10: Hey, y'all want to come to a team. Coach ain't all in the videos dancing come to Clark Atlanta. Man, real, we know where we're at.
Speaker 3: We know that, we know the HBC.
Speaker 10: You ain't got no love for us, y'all playing that then, coach, ain't with that?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't ask coach no question. You don't want to hear the real house like I did.
Speaker 4: You ain't ship And as simple as that all that are you gonna tell a coach don't laugh after you't ship?
Speaker 10: Well, dude, gotta got really like they already know they play like ship when you That's why you asked.
Speaker 3: When you do your thing, ain't nothing to talk about.
Speaker 4: You know, they definitely up with folks black. You show jazz out there, they gonna tell you you ain't gotta ask some of them.
Speaker 3: You know, they really like.
Speaker 6: I tell him, it's like sleeping with a girl and you're trying to round and asks to how good was I?
Speaker 3: Come on? Man, that's your confidence. Man, you terrible trash even on a bad night. I know I was all right. I was just saying you shouldn't even have to ask that question. And I knew that that's bad and all of us done before.
Speaker 10: I I ain't never you got on my on my granny h asked.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 3: You know that's my I ain't drink like I.
Speaker 11: My issue is that My thing is I'm a performer. You know, I know how them critics talk on the football field, basketball court. So you ain't putting me in no group.
Speaker 3: Message home, queen, queen, queen.
Speaker 11: You're not putting me in no group talking about you know you know he lift all on weights, but he couldn't lift this weight.
Speaker 12: Nah no, no, no, no no, because it will.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna give that that that mother kickback. I'm telling you like and that, and that'd be the issue.
Speaker 4: So it's like it gotta be you gotta get it to me when I want it. Then you can't get it to me when you wanted.
Speaker 10: Were talking about the shout out to her, come over that in no wait till I'm sober, not even now.
Speaker 3: You know what you told me?
Speaker 11: She said, you know what your gonna be when you get older, is that you out here having said like you like you in love with somebody.
Speaker 3: Mum told me that's a veteran. She had to give me that game. Yeah, if you yeah, like coach saying, if you gotta ask, you know, and I knew. I still ask.
Speaker 6: You, why hope she'll lie you did that for something? Say I told you I ain't got nothing for your confidence. Now you gotta go out here and play.
Speaker 3: You know I lost your door.
Speaker 6: And I'm not just pick I love him because at least when he know he played bad, he own it.
Speaker 3: He own it. Some people will get in there and be like, it's not my.
Speaker 6: Fault, it's the receiver fall. And a lot of times quarterbacks get blamed for stuff. And I tell people all the time, every interception a quarterback throw ain't naturally on on the quarterback.
Speaker 3: The receiver might have broke the route off, he might not r.
Speaker 6: Route past all that bullshit, but the quarterback gonna get called out for it, and he might be all there talking to the receiver. But I thought they was playing cover too, so I kind of floated out, and I thought.
Speaker 3: You would understand that you throw make the play man.
Speaker 6: We are here to do what we're supposed to do, quarterback anticipating you to be somewhere, and he throw beat out of there. If you're thinking you fucked up, you did?
Speaker 3: You did? You fucked you did? You did?
Speaker 10: That's and that's and that's just what it is, wake up the smell of bacon.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it's poort.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: I set two sick tickets aside for you every week, every week. Two weeks since you came on that, I said, I want my boy to come out you.
Speaker 5: No, no, we stayed in communication.
Speaker 3: I gotta let you see David. You gotta see him. Know I'm pulling up. You gotta pull up on him. I got you.
Speaker 6: I got Quincy Carter to come off the coach and come look at him too. And Quincy been looking at him.
Speaker 3: He want to work with him now. He just need a little work, a little work. Georgia seventeen.
Speaker 10: Hey, that was one of my ones. I looked up to shout out to Quincy Carter Man pulled up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for real, east Side list, we got a call this year.
Speaker 4: We were there, bro, ain't no excuse. We're gonna tellating all that you're gonna hear about the coach.
Speaker 3: Well, just hold on because you don't know how long I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the last home game.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be that this season.
Speaker 12: Work.
Speaker 3: I don't know, money talks and oh man.
Speaker 7: With that said, appreciate your tuning in the broken play this man, Carlos just here to let you know that we are expanding the merchandise department.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 2: I got these Pastelle colors that we got you feel me.
Speaker 1: What's that light purple?
Speaker 5: What's that like?
Speaker 2: It's a boy blue?
Speaker 1: What's this right here?
Speaker 3: It's like all you think you cute?
Speaker 1: You just think you cute with this shit on.
Speaker 2: Don't look that's right, that's eighty five shout. Make sure you go hit the website at eighty five PAIRRELC dot com.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you we're taking over.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think the latest is gonna really enjoy these right here.
Speaker 5: And I'm talking about for all the hustlers out there.
Speaker 2: That's if you're still living, Grab you something that say eighty five South on it, bro. I'm talking about a T shirt, I'm talking about a hat, I'm talking about some soft I'm talking about something.
Speaker 3: It ain't nothing to it. Hit the website.
Speaker 1: It's right here.
Speaker 2: You see where my finger's going. That's where the website go. Make sure you put the website right here. But look, go out there and support the eighty five South show jam and Carlos Miller and I'm over here at the eighty five South studios, eighty five ways and look. If you would like to be featured on the Black Market, all you have to do is go to the website the Black Market, click submit and submit. If you want to be featured on here, you can come kick it and be my guest and we'll talk about your business and how we can scale up and what's going good and let the people know exactly what you got going on. Hit the website, register, submit and come kick it with me on the Black Market. You know what that means, It's money on the floor.