Speaker 1: Yeah, it works up, y'all. What's going on? Bronk says radio he's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey, Hanks agreed?
Speaker 2: Is your boy in O.
Speaker 1: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up is DJ e f N? Together? They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 1: This is Drinks champ Rat.
Speaker 2: Every day is New Year's Eves?
Speaker 1: What's up with your boyfriend? Saying I'm opening I'm your host. Take yo, man, it's trying to tell you out the podcast.
Speaker 4: Alight, all right, go for you off first moment man right follows please Yeah, yeah, everybody ready?
Speaker 2: So, Hey Hanks, that hope you sop you. This is your boy in o R.
Speaker 1: What Up is DJ e f N?
Speaker 2: It's some motherfucker drink Chas podcast?
Speaker 1: Make some right now.
Speaker 4: We got my personal favorite mogul hip hop motor, my personal favorite. This guy sold over ten million units. This guy is still out there destroying ship. I seen them from my young Stu from when he was young and he was coming in the game and he was telling niggas straight up, nigga.
Speaker 1: If you fucking with me, You fucking with me?
Speaker 2: If not, then fuck you.
Speaker 1: And he still got the same attitude.
Speaker 4: This hunger is still he's super rich, but it's still got the attitude.
Speaker 1: Of a broke dude. I gotta go get it, let me, let me finish.
Speaker 5: He came.
Speaker 4: This guy has has multiple hit records. He's still out here in the game stomping it in case y'all don't know who that voice was.
Speaker 1: Just now we got the legendary honorable fifty in the building. What dream. I'm a honest he can't ready to get Listen, listen, I'm being honest with you. I've seen you in the club and I asked you. I said, yo, I.
Speaker 4: Had a big speech. I had a whole speech like how I was gonna brought you to the speech? And you know he was mad at the pause.
Speaker 1: He was mad easy. He was like, yeah, I'll do it tomorrow. I was like, I don't paragraph to tell you. I'm gonna tell you why because when he reached out like he reached out and the other people said, yo, he gotta do my podcast. Yo, listen, he goes, now, he gotta do it. You gotta do it for me, Like I don't. I don't care what what what the you thinking of? Whatever was going on? Tell him just let's get together and just do the ship. And then he said the stats, that's right.
Speaker 2: I'm not you have the stats said that.
Speaker 1: One minute in a week. That's right. It makes annoying for the stats. You take the numbers small, the numbers that belong on every box.
Speaker 2: And we're making the deal live on the stream.
Speaker 4: We're gonna listen, because listen, listen, I'm gonna just be honest with you.
Speaker 2: MOA is right correct, way bigging them up.
Speaker 4: I got I got Dame's bottles on there because Dane put me in seven movies.
Speaker 2: No five five sous. But yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: But we need official vodka sponsor and we and we're gonna drink your ship too.
Speaker 1: We'll get it in there.
Speaker 2: That's the thing we're drinking in Vegas. So look that we're gonna get to it. So we f N Vodka is now sponsored to drink chats.
Speaker 1: It makes no noise.
Speaker 4: So look, fifty, we understand that you're a businessman and you probably are not in his drinking. So this is the thing that we do here. Every time you say some fly ship we're gonna say, make some noise, right, so now we're gonna pour shots. Can can can you help out? Mister Lee, mister Lee Star, We're gonna pour shots. And when we make some noise, you could just point to whoever you want to take the shot. Okay, all right, because you know what I'm saying, because we understand you know your fitness ship, you don't drink.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna, we're gonna we're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: F vodka.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the do the white just in case, just in case fifty.
Speaker 2: Picks on me, it makes me take all the shots. Me we go back, don't pick, gonna be fifty please. So so we're gonna pull them shots. We got glasses, we got shot glasses.
Speaker 1: Were ready.
Speaker 2: That's four or five shots.
Speaker 1: Shout out the best buy liquors.
Speaker 2: Shout out the best buy liquors. They got yo, they're rich.
Speaker 1: Fifty They fucking they're doing it.
Speaker 2: They vodka fifty. They got two spots and gig Oh you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do that. Yeah, it's pretty good. Shout out to l You know what I'm saying. You got us great if y'all want to reach out to him, you know one fifty seven, sixteen seventy second Street. Go check them out. You know what I'm saying, Oh my god, but we have to trust best looking out very best by liquors that should give them free liquors fever yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you will smoke. We know that you don't smoke. Me'm around people.
Speaker 1: Don't smoke, so fifty right.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite albums of all times is Get Rich and Die.
Speaker 1: Try I'm doing you know what, It's always get this because I watched the kids argue over what album is a better record? Like that? For me, the the Illmatic album is was like so stupid to me, you know what I'm saying, because at that time period, like we was like still just fans of the music at the same time, and they don't realize like that at different points is different artists are more impressionable on the artist community at that point, and it was groundbreaking that point. The ship then we're saying it was like it's the lingo and the language that you hear in Queensbridge. Yeah, and that was like going of course all queens So it was like it all struck Chord and everybody it was there. It was like like Wanter, like the first time I ever heard of that was the Queen's Bridge Queens record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a Queen's Bridge, the queens Bridge.
Speaker 4: The first time I heard Whaningston like the word whane stuff was a crackhead from queens Bridge.
Speaker 1: Crack head from queens Bridge. Yeah, that's that's slanguage from out there. Yeah, that's why I ain't gonna lie crack.
Speaker 2: That came up to me one time.
Speaker 4: I was like, you out here selling drugs twenty four hours you were white stuff.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh ship. I was like, I didn't even take offense to it. I didn't know then.
Speaker 4: And then you know, people they started using that and and that that you made that but not trying?
Speaker 1: Is that not your favorite album? It is? It is because it was like when it happened, I knew that the record was like it was literally that. That's why it worked so much, because it was against so much, just stacked up against the actual project. I said, it's gonna go either way. This is gonna work and everything's gonna go right or it's nothing. Oh yeah, And it's just because everybody was still out. That's why I impacted. I think what it is is I think the je Republic loves uh. They love to see people that are damaged, right, you know what I'm saying, Like they love to see you. Yeah, but if they see you damage to the point that you made not you may be the reason why you can't win, even though you're a special because you know, just the way you were brought up, you're not gonna be able to make the adjustments. So if you don't take on a new information fast enough, you're just gonna fuck off the whole situation. And they look and go, I love this because it looks like it's almost impossible for them to make it, you know what I mean? And then it's booming when it because it took off so fast that how could you be prepared for that? And what did that album sell? Ten million? Thirteen? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Thirteen millions? Make some noise. We want to take a shot. We want to take a shot. We may know it than you think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had an argument yesterday too, if you was if the first one the first one did thirteen, the second one did ten?
Speaker 1: The massacre?
Speaker 4: God, that make some noise? For what's that? Twenty three million? Goddamn one million? I thought I was that was it?
Speaker 3: But we were super There's a lot of momentum going into it with the mixtapes before the land spe did you did you make money off the last piece Stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I made like I had stuff going to I had to go to bout Last. This was before the record Perry. Yeah, let me tell you because like Obom did, like I got on, like I got my money out of that. But Bob, what he was doing is I was like, yo, listen certain ship. I was like, look, you can't do this right like he was doing to rewind DVD right right, okay? And I said, look, I said, listen with Adam, who was a bootlegg right, he don't get funk. He's like, give me five thousand cops DJ. He's won five thousand copies of the tape so he could sell it to his vendors and get it off like that. And he took like short paper. I can't. I said, you know how you want? That's my ship. So I put a brushure on ball, right, that's my.
Speaker 2: Involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. So they gave me eighty thousand because they was going to put that the DVD out, But then I said, don't put me on the commotion. Do not put me on the cover, right, I said, if you do, I don't know you when they come right, because I'm telling them he don't know. I just I just took the check from from drinking them. Yeah, so when that happens, he just didn't hear what I said. You know what I'm saying, They're just hitting here. Put me on the cover the DVD we come out, it's me Jeykin's and Slow on the cover. Want Jimmy is like, this is all my ship. Who's just stealing all of my ship? You know what I'm saying. The footage is from who kids taping the shows and ship like that. So he gave it to Bob Man. The Baba's done. He had his house man. They so they fucked him all the way over here. Yeah, he out the business.
Speaker 4: Now that no fifty sender niggas out the business.
Speaker 1: My wants to mahaditize. So listen, don't do that. They're gonna come for you because they just gave me. And he was like and still did it. It couldn't help you didn't Before the DVD with the mixtape, Yeah no I did. They were distributing them. I made a lot of money from before that I was, we're selling too many copies of it, and I'm like, look, do not let put enough cities out for it to reach the hot one hundred right, that's the problem. We will still be selling this ship right now if you listen, you know, keep it under the radar. He won't put so. Now you sold one hundred thousand copies last week, stupid motherfucker. We think everybody didn't see those hundred thousand pieces mooth. Next time you know them people come, I'm like, no, I fucking know you that you gotta.
Speaker 2: Make I'm mad excited.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you because you know what I know you from from back in the days, and for you to still be the same nigga, like you could have easily fronted on me last night.
Speaker 1: It's different. But when I faced the face with my mother, now I got you. Yeah, yeah, I do it tomorrow. He just had to get in my face right in front of that.
Speaker 4: It's like she's like message, He's like, yo, yeah, he is the first person.
Speaker 1: No, Look, you didn't have to that's right, that's no hope. By the way, I need you on the record. I'm just I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know Joy it's called Petty.
Speaker 4: Right, and listen, listen, I want you to we got it because there's a story on this drink Chat podcast. It's been going around way too long. We got We need you to get the final answer. Okay, first of the record is called Petty. It's produced by sb K Miler Tainments own. Let's big that and I'm playing for you before.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love it? Right, listen, this is my man, right, my right hand man, dj E f N Right.
Speaker 2: Okay, he doesn't think he's petty.
Speaker 1: I'm petty. I'm not.
Speaker 4: Listen, he doesn't think he's petty. Right, listen, just just just the facts of twisted.
Speaker 1: But listen to the story. Okay, his girl went.
Speaker 4: To Cisco's video. You tell you tell me if he's just ready, here's his girl. He just found out that his girl was doing Cisco's videos.
Speaker 1: In the story, I told him I'm.
Speaker 4: Playing with the fast, right, So he found out his girl was doing the Cisco's video.
Speaker 6: By the way, do we tell him which song? I mean, that's what makes it different with the song remix, it was remixed same. Yeah, So he found out his girl was going to the Cisco's video. He cut off immediately it's over.
Speaker 1: It's over. I mean it was.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you the other videos.
Speaker 1: When I'm gonna tell you, are you gonna know that now before you answer? Alright?
Speaker 2: The other videos?
Speaker 1: The fact you ready?
Speaker 2: Everybody everybody had what's that ship?
Speaker 1: The other video did?
Speaker 2: The first video she did was Cisco?
Speaker 7: Yes, the second video more everybody come back with the second videos he did big, but he cut off before a big pamper.
Speaker 2: And then the third video you're ready to wait?
Speaker 1: It was some pretty it was some pretty motherfuckers in that video.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for the star?
Speaker 1: You're ready?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? You think the right thing? Alright? But fifty who but he cut her off from the Cisco video? Was he ready? Was he? That was a little early thinking he was going up, but by then even agressed. He was right later? He was right later time. Initially you didn't even see the video and you cut her off.
Speaker 2: That's patty, That is the definition.
Speaker 1: Of pay Did you know? What did you think was gonna happen? What videos? Why is that a nake? You? Fifty? I'm j I'm working. Actually I worked for dead.
Speaker 3: I was the red for Death a time, so I'm dealing with the video shot because read and met for in the remix and I'm not go or they made an appearance, remember, and she told me she she was an inspiring model. Once she told me she was doing that video, I said, I already know where this is going.
Speaker 2: Questions you had.
Speaker 1: Because you heard stories about artists, her stories. I've been rolling with CNN already on tour and do it.
Speaker 5: He just.
Speaker 1: I've been around enough to know when you said you knew that she was definitely gonna pop. I mean, I'm just saying you never.
Speaker 2: Doubts that never trained with the Koopan niggas. The Cuban Niggas is crazy.
Speaker 1: All my relationship. Yeah so wait, so so you didn't you just just on things that you've heard just broke the relationships not heard first of all things.
Speaker 8: I know, right, but it didn't happen. No, no, No, The thing is, it didn't just break. I didn't say this, you did.
Speaker 1: The video is over.
Speaker 2: We just in my mind that's the way you want to go in that direction.
Speaker 1: I ain't feeling that. I mean, you knows a question though. Yeah, I'm just trying to make annoying. Let's make.
Speaker 4: Acause look sitting the pictures all week up, Dad saying.
Speaker 1: From the video, funny man, I Copelia is.
Speaker 2: In the ship.
Speaker 1: You can let it come in.
Speaker 2: We heard you work one hundred million. I want to say a million.
Speaker 1: I want to borrow a million? Is that mic working? That's that heard out? I was pipping? Yeah he still remember yo, we heard you work on a hundred million?
Speaker 4: Flow?
Speaker 1: Can I borrow a million? With a bike out right right here? With the shots?
Speaker 2: You watch out the shot.
Speaker 1: You know you don't drink. I had a club in Vegas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah lollipops.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So lets let's get straight to it. What's up with this hundred million? What's this?
Speaker 2: What's his room?
Speaker 1: You know? Can I he's looking at this million? He got it right here.
Speaker 10: Just taking it easy, putting together all whole franchise, Old King of Diamonds.
Speaker 9: You know, touch you tip fellas. Don't get too close to the ladies.
Speaker 1: Now, where's this club? Back?
Speaker 2: Where's this club?
Speaker 4: Because you're gonna do a whole episode on you, dolo, but we need you to shout out this club.
Speaker 9: We live on Ocean Drive v live. We're teaming up with v.
Speaker 1: Live, v live, be Live.
Speaker 2: That's from Houston. Right, you've been to be live right for.
Speaker 1: News Joint, New joint, fifty going buy your look.
Speaker 2: At that, look about to buy your shit.
Speaker 4: You you came to the wrong Podcast's gonna worry about to.
Speaker 2: Buy your ships?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and by the way, your headphones just fell in there, so it's real. Don't want you put your your phone. Gonna get drunk.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What's going on? It's the Queen's Reunion. Reunion. Welcome. When the last time you.
Speaker 4: Seen fifty, spend a minute, look at look at you know what you're going to teleband?
Speaker 1: Look at that nigga. Look at that that nigga making bombs and strip clubs your list.
Speaker 4: I'm told about the story. And then you gotta get you back to fifty. But listen, did you rub your nipples that time like Penny Hill?
Speaker 2: Remember you remember?
Speaker 1: Come on? Was a funny story when you before you fuck you got your nipples?
Speaker 4: Keep it real, come on real quack me and he used today my wife want her way, she's not here now, let's get it out.
Speaker 1: Come on. We ran trains, you know, we used to run trains, ragged little we used to come off right.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't remember when nothing you.
Speaker 4: Don't remember rubbing you nipples nipples. That was the four that was the video Hills ship in the room.
Speaker 9: I'd be like, so, what's up.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to clear.
Speaker 4: So so we need you to book me and fifty together because because fifty got mad hoopies.
Speaker 2: I went to this party last night.
Speaker 1: Whoo my god, there go I went.
Speaker 2: I came with my wife. I played myself.
Speaker 4: Correct, keep it real, keep it real, fifty, No, no, you you had it popping.
Speaker 1: I had fun last night. All right, right, I'm going again to night and then I'm gonna where you where you at tonight? Oh I don't even know. Let me check this thing you gave. You gave me mad f and vodka. Man, I really appreciate that. You know what I was like alcoholic. I know I'm supposed to show you some lung. Yeah, that's right, that's right, that's why. And I do that, like especially when I see people that you know, from the beginning of my care. That's right, that's right, that's right. You know, like I don't just look at you like, oh, you forgot nigga right everything, You forgot everything right, So you ain't even the same person no more. But you know, to keep it, keep it basic. You know, I'm saying you don't stick around that you can't make the next hit. You can't make the next record, you can't make the look of Power that series is like, yeah, I need to shoot somebody on power.
Speaker 11: You hope justly dream champions like someone on power. Yeah, but I want to shoot somebody on power. That's what will quit power. Like you still half my base, just so it's.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like I just want to shoot somebody on there bring a little get Yeah, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want me to be, like we're.
Speaker 2: I'll be the Spanish black Nigga's foul You make foust what you power?
Speaker 1: I think take him out now.
Speaker 4: You was the first nigga that I seen that had a successful sneaker and your ship wasn't ugly rapper.
Speaker 1: I was rapper like your ship was fly Like was you involved in every process of the sneaker making I did? I went because I was doing the stand Smith. I was doing my version of the stand Smith for Deeter with the the Try Color flag on the side of it. So you know, like when I knew that the hip hop community in general and consumers that were conscious of it, were comfortable with spending eighty hours on air Force one because everybody would do it. So I kept it at that price point. And j JA made this joint a buck twenty five. I thought that was a little crazy at the time because I was like, Jordan is the only one to sell shoes that specially you know I'm it was like I didn't compare myself to that. I kept it like down to day. All the price point different. The deal structures was completely different too. Like Jay, they made their deal like a joint venture, so they were like completely equal with RBK. Okay, well, like they had a fifty profits split like the Lakers. After they recouped the costs of the shoes, they split the money. You know what I'm saying now me, I'm like funk that I'm a high risk investment. Just give me money. Because they was doing the deal with us because they lost the opportunity to sign Lebron at the point there was a big one for Lebron. So when when they didn't get when they got him, we got the money from rb K, so it was an advance. Mainly they kept paying. They kept doing his money. Man, it was like we did. I sold over seven million pairs of whose shoes?
Speaker 2: Can you bring back gun the clothing?
Speaker 1: I do something different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, got to y'all.
Speaker 1: Took care of me.
Speaker 12: Y'all seen me like two years work of clothes. Make some noise for that and give somebody. Yeah, you make sure all the artists.
Speaker 1: Was what's great? Man?
Speaker 2: Who you want to take a shot? We just made noise.
Speaker 1: You you got again?
Speaker 8: Tell you what you want to do it we do it together. Come on, you're gonna take one.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you you drink.
Speaker 4: That's right, you know, my styffy, you're not taking another one, but for the one you took.
Speaker 1: I gotta be right for the maiden. Shold on you might as well. That's oh my god.
Speaker 2: I think you need to put that on ice. Some ice in them shots.
Speaker 1: That shot is disgusting to good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. But any ice, I'm an ice you can drink. So you had the sneak a thing.
Speaker 1: You had running with.
Speaker 2: The sneaker thing has something to do with Steve Stout right.
Speaker 1: Well you know what Stout said. That's when we had yeahs Storry behind us. God, are we ready? Stout was actually doing what Chris was doing for me with Jay Okay, yeah, right, you know what I'm saying, He's like, that's what his brand guy, and he was doing that and he uh when he left the president in the scope to go to go build his brand company, he started doing that in that Jay's deal was Jay's deal, but he didn't make the fifty cent deal out of here. It's like, it's like I'm selling thirteen million records and at the time, I don't need nobody to make no deal for me. You know what I'm saying, I'd be the logical guy to go to follow and you know you you're fucking with Jed at that point. Then we made the actual deal on different points and shit like that, like Jay's commercial if you if you remember the first commercial was me and him in the commercial. Yeah, because we wrapped together and it was for the Sean Carter coming out. And that's because he's a smart businessman and he knows what type of reach I had at that point that it's better for him to do it with me than to do it by himself. Right. And then we come back around after that and I did everything for you and it by myself. Matter of fact, that nigga j is still own me a favor for that.
Speaker 2: Let's get to jay Z on you a favor right now.
Speaker 1: Let's go gi me a favorite for that for that commercial. The next thing that we held him down. Yeah. The next thing we did was the Forbes watch you you drink? Our audio is above me off.
Speaker 2: This is our engineer.
Speaker 1: You see did you see the drinking? Just boy, they might not even hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking at this nigga, like, yo, are you okay?
Speaker 1: That's a guy?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Why is if you know that's that Columbia ship. Yeah, that that's real drunk, real drunk.
Speaker 2: Super So how many of the favorites do this?
Speaker 1: Jay Z?
Speaker 2: Oh you Aknelly?
Speaker 9: Oh man, I don't know. I'm just listening to y'all.
Speaker 1: They don't remember. Let he never did nothing in return for that ship and let's listen. So let's get you.
Speaker 2: Let's break it down again. So what what you held him down in the commercial?
Speaker 1: Yea, you know? I mean favorite for doing that commercial? Okay, I got jay z phone number, hit him about it.
Speaker 8: We just combined the favorites and he comes on Dream Champs.
Speaker 9: We can do that.
Speaker 1: We can do that.
Speaker 2: We can start laughing when you said yeah, Listen, I'm telling him. Listen, James with a camera, tune in. Listen, Jay you oh my nigga, fifty your favor.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna do it. If you him a fail, You're now you It's crazy.
Speaker 2: People think I'm in the plug.
Speaker 1: You know. I put jay I ft Joe on the phone on that one. I did that. That was good. Let me tell you why it's good because I was you proud of me? Yeah? That was good.
Speaker 2: Come on, makes a noise for me.
Speaker 1: I had to step it up. Yeah, because like with Joe, a lot of niggas looked at him like he was like like a bad like a bad vibe, like he was like the perception that Joe was he was fifty cent probably to me being right. You see what I'm saying, so me. So you're saying bully, I was deep a bully. But when you're saying that, look what it is saying. Look, I just started any of these alter cases, think about it. It's to moment to miss the same talking about they're looking for revenge. They're picking the reason to go at the kid. Because you keep winning. There's nobody that's gonna sit in that seat and not have conflict. Not have artists uncomfortable with you being in that seat because it is what it is. Just so it's just when that's happening with me. They would they would they wouldn't see this. They would see the slap. They just hit the shot problem. They see the person point poking at me, but don't see it.
Speaker 2: They just the I'm gonna keep it on hunting with you.
Speaker 4: Any nigga that says anything about fifty cents, you respond, I'm gonna keep it on, Hondred, I'll be watching you. Listen, listen, I'm gonna be there. Like Priory came home, he wrote this book, right, he wrote this book. I ain't like he talked about you know a lot of ship niggas that shot shot niggas.
Speaker 2: A lot like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I didn't like what he got shot by the way, but what no, No, he's going a fath like it's way over seven years. I'm sorry, the limitations is over.
Speaker 2: So he came out with this book right. But my bee for him was I did everything that I thought.
Speaker 1: You would do. Is that because you know why you laid you single handed lead.
Speaker 2: Laid out the platform on how to kill an MC because I just I.
Speaker 1: Just thought how you would think. I was like, think how fifty things like I did?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 4: I did normal shot somebody the same day, like he did an interview on powering the fire, like your normal shot somebody. I was like Senator scram Jones, boom right away, boom had to be the video and everything the same night.
Speaker 1: And I said this, yeah, you know what is p were You're sitting in the joint. The difference is like when he write a book, he actually writes the book himself, like you sit there and write page by page. And he wanted to joint. And I was like a lot of times when I wrote the book, I would bring a writer you too.
Speaker 2: Rich for that ship, tell him to write this to you you're too rich, and proof read.
Speaker 1: What I just told him to write. You know, you gotta change this is wrong, it's out of context. Different points. But when he sat down he wrote, he wrote that book. And he wrote a few screenplays and stuff like that while he was in jail, So you get out. He's gonna die in jail. He did. What he did was a lot going on. But because you know, he got a different type of thing, like creatively The only time I was conflicted with the idea that the artist had like or what they was writing was one time we did a song. It was called, uh, it's called Pearly Gates, Okay, it came out yeah, and he said some ship on the record, and I was like, you heard about this guy? But I stopped, like he was like it was almost like some like like he was anti christ you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was like it was like anti Jesus on the joint, Like I mean, we're writing it usually don't get we don't have to bout together. I'm sorry that, you know, Like we write a record, we don't have to be in the same room. If you got the hook right, everybody know how the concept is on the record, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. So when he did that ship and it came back, I was like whoa. But you know, I thought, did he say though that there was some anti christion? Almost it was like real And I was like whoa. Like Mace was around at the time, because I had Mace on the road. This is where me and Puffy ship stem from too, Like I need.
Speaker 13: To get to it.
Speaker 1: You need to get to it.
Speaker 4: We got no record head got no here, but we usually we're not going from he usually has.
Speaker 2: Not today, not today.
Speaker 1: In the front. What we did was Mace come and May was like, maybe you know he feelt like that about God from him not curing him because you got this sick cellingnmia ship is so extreme and one day he'll be like with us regular, like you know, he'd be they drinking everything, doing smoking and everything, and then he be in the hospital and he felt he fell out in my studio and like blind in one eyes, blood is in sock and shing like that. So he got a different type of and that process is a painful process, and it's been repeated. It's been something that's on golf for him. So his his shit is just different, you know what I'm saying. And it was like, why are you saying that? I was like, I still was uncomfortable. I wasn't sure I would put the Purlgates record. Originally it was for the soundtrack what sounds while he was doing to get rid of that trying soundtrack, you know what I'm saying. And I was like, wait, so I mean I might not use this for this. If y'all want this, y'all to put this on your record because I didn't want to put it on on the.
Speaker 8: Now I heard.
Speaker 4: I heard like Mop say you was the only CEO that would call him like four o'clock in the morning and sit them down, and like that was so dope to me, Like you know, like again, let me just just the funny that he signed those but for the listeners, you know, like you know what I'm saying, He is a gutter nigga. I know him from the beginning, you know, And and let me look because I want to pick you up so so crazy, like from the beginning, like you was a gutter nigga.
Speaker 2: You made all this money, then you went inside a m O P. And then I heard them say one of.
Speaker 4: The dopest stories there was, like fifty just called them at four o'clock in the morning, tell them to come to your room. You sat down, you asked them what they want to do, Like CEOs don't do that, like you know what I'm saying, but you get from artists. I overpaid them. I was hating when you sign mad. I was like you should seeing that niggas for you know, was a purpose? Did you over pay him on purpose? Like you knew that the situation might not involve how Donna lie niggas is not so rock boys no more. I want to make the switch and I've never even committed to go.
Speaker 1: No One.
Speaker 2: That's how it get another shot going.
Speaker 1: Let's get another shot, come on. But through some ice cubes in that he said what we said, like, what was happening at that time is with mo P and IM It's like that was me still being a fan, you know, like m O P. But that's what dumb about it.
Speaker 2: You signed, you signed somebody mom d Mason was out with us.
Speaker 1: What happened was, Look, when I got back off the road, I was able to do the mo P deal. But with the mom dep deal, I knew niggas would go, how you gonna sign this visit? You've been in longer than in the game, longer than so I made it clear. I made it clear because I know what he was going to do right away as soon.
Speaker 4: As you get to going through Turmoile at that time, because Jay just put him on the Summer Girls, and it was.
Speaker 1: Like because there was look, he was there was damaged by that that one play, that one insult, that one thing that he did in the Summer jam and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, you're still you still a sign still because I was.
Speaker 1: There was a point where P was the best artist, the best rap.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise from P being the best artist.
Speaker 8: He's right, Friday, I.
Speaker 1: Told you you got number of love up here. Come up here and bug out with me for real, Like there was a point when he was doing that. H N I c the first those records. Take a hit of those records, are ye? Give me? Hold on, That's not how we take shots.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me show you how we take shots.
Speaker 1: Hold on, like grow up like that. We grew up like the mafia. All right, yeah you know Morgan after this too. So look now I'm gonna tell the truth, please please. The beginning was a lot not.
Speaker 4: Took two shots, finished two shots.
Speaker 1: This is why his dream chick. We try to bring the truth for the truth. Drunk facts is what we call drunk facts.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise him taking two shots. I'm gonna keep it on it. This is what we do on a drink chat. We drink and is good.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't forget what story we was talking about, but I'm going to switch it to vodka. Now. We gotta go back to that story, I gotta cut you off, come no problem story.
Speaker 2: What was he talking about.
Speaker 1: Like that? H and I see out It was like he was there was there's a point that there's a point creatively where artist is just in the zone, like they can't nobody touch what he's doing creatively at that point he there, He's just there like in pocket and his nigga's man smart. He was like that was where he was like at his peak point. He was there and it was like and I get a chance to watch that from a fans perspective, so he was always still I didn't matter that. So you mean I didn't I didn't make it to that summer jam mm hmm. So that like I didn't see that the two to the beef. I don't care that he went to school. His mother had a dance school when he was younger. You know what I'm saying. That's the case. We got to discredit everything that we say it's cool about Tupac because because yeah, it's it's an art student Shakespeare. And I'm telling you when when he's actually writing the book and he's actually writing a screenplay, it's because he actually has been groomed as an art student. You know what I'm saying. Read that in the book. Do you realize how smart is this? Niggas smart? That's what it is. So it's like it's a different level of talent there because of what he's conditioned for. And then you look at it and you go you wouldn't even believe that, like like he ain't really from Queensbridge like that, he's not Cracking Long Island that from he's from.
Speaker 2: He's from that cracking in Long Island.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like on the south side, closer to where I'm from, Like, but that's still the I looked at him, was like, nah, he said some ship. It's like he got a drawers styles all his It wasn't like like now you can hear a record and say, but yeah, you heard that train, this is gonna go because it sounds like the last four records that work.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that train that just went through?
Speaker 1: It was Elliott Wilson train. He comes in trying to sabotage on the podcast. I don't funk with that gun.
Speaker 2: I know, let's get to it fifty.
Speaker 1: Now you happened with Elie Wilson. Listen, listen, just be clear listen, listen. No, I was ready.
Speaker 4: I was ready soon as the train, because that's that's ther in my mind.
Speaker 1: Train, all right.
Speaker 4: So I hit b dot and I hit Elliott Wilson on the double text. It is like and I and I sent them the picture of your your Instagram and then I said, y'all should have cane and then and then they said, B Dot said.
Speaker 1: Ellie fifty hates Elliott. You don't fucking him what, you know what, because we didn't set this up like that twit of god in his reality. I really said, there and what they said hates.
Speaker 4: Elliott, that's not because look, it was a situation one time right where let's get to it.
Speaker 1: He had somebody chatz slimming them. Okay, okay, they wanted to do an interview with him, right uh. And I made it clear to him. I said, listen, I don't fuck with these niggas, right, this is when he's at double XL Chad. These niggas gainst the niggas from my neighborhood, right old school chain train robin ass niggas from way back in the career, criminal motherfuckers, right, So they approached the nigga and they make they put pressure on him. They go by his mother house. You see what I'm saying. So, now what side yep had body his mom's sooner? Now that the niggas so scared of him that he writing the fucking interview anyway the way they want to, when you're already fact checking, and I'm telling you, I don't fuck with these niggas. They not. I don't a fuck about them. Period. When I say slim Switch sizes on me, that's what I'm talking about. I don't fuck with the old nigga.
Speaker 9: You know I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like him. You know what I'm saying. I'm fuck about that boy. So when you tell me you write for the magazine and you do some anyway, I swear to God, I feel like you warn him. Did you tell him in advance? I told him, Okay, let's get don't put my name in that motherfucker interview at all. Whatever you're talking about, delete me from it. And he like scared of how they're gonna respond to it being missing from the interview because they stopped by his mother house. So what the fuck makes you so scared of this nigga that you're thinking that I won't do something to you makes some noise.
Speaker 2: For that's what fu whatever, nigga with the cheap phone. That's how I got your.
Speaker 1: Phone, you know I got.
Speaker 2: I got the cheap phone just.
Speaker 1: Made me make That's why I'm really gonna fuck with the eligue, you know what I'm saying. Later, he had said something on Instagram one time when I was saying something and I just went off on him. What did he say?
Speaker 2: What did he say on Instagram? Was he just.
Speaker 1: Commented on something that I was talking about, And I was like, the fuck you talking about boys? I don't funk with you nowhere. I'm I just couldn't you know from that other ship, it's still from like you can't be one way one day and then be another way the next. You gotta be the same way. That's it. That's the only thing to respect kill. That's it. So I ain't gonna for I love it if he's going and keep going the way I love.
Speaker 4: I love listen to Joe. Really, I didn't ask you as you, Patty, but because you know what you you are, you can't Patty. I just addressed it because if you look, you know what's the sucker?
Speaker 1: To me, a sucker is a nigga who picked who he fighting like you see you, Oh, I'm not gonna because this with him. Yeah, I think I can take him. You want to fight the nigga you think you can be versus I go listen. If you want problem, no problem, No, you go way around it. I'm saying, look after we have a problem in the laghborhood, I this way I grow up. If you have an a step to you and you you fool, that's what you are forever forever that like they'll look at you like I remember when you was like you know what I'm saying, and then it changes who you are to everybody around there. So I'm like, no, I'm the same with every table fifty. This is the lifelong question that we asked.
Speaker 2: I'm petty.
Speaker 14: I understand the look are you petty? I've been Look, you said nothing to disagree because you didn't didn't make a record, but you you made memes that make no noise.
Speaker 1: For your man.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, I didn't make one, not one punchline, but because he didn't deserve the punchline.
Speaker 1: Because you're getting by by R and b C with that, I just want to go back.
Speaker 2: This is a question.
Speaker 4: This is a question, Pithy, This is the question because you know why I've identified with my pettiness, right me, personally, I don't deny my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like you're not identifying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's an intervention, but you know, but you listen, the richest niggas is petty.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you. Jay Z called me about a podcast. What the that means? He's petty?
Speaker 1: Litten? He title right, that's what the cos I'm trying to get some ship on the title it was about. But but trust me, I know what do you think?
Speaker 4: Because listen, he still don't think he's petty.
Speaker 1: Accept my pettiness.
Speaker 2: Fifthy, listen, I've.
Speaker 1: Seen you go at niggas for tying the shoelace. Wrong.
Speaker 11: No, listen, I'm keeping there with you, and you know you do getting the groovey list just shout everybody.
Speaker 1: There's so much shit going on at one time.
Speaker 2: I just want you to just admit your say.
Speaker 1: I don't realize.
Speaker 2: Look at the girl, right, fifty is in rare form.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Like listen, like I said to the people before, man, you know I knew fifty coming up, Like you remember Benville, It's.
Speaker 1: Listen when I recorded at that point, but I didn't even have a record there. Corey Corey, Corey Brooney at the time.
Speaker 2: This niggas memory is crazy.
Speaker 1: You know when he goes up to Bedsville, Kirk Gaudy, Yes, fucking Tom Pok. Everybody was there producing records our West. Everybody's up there. I did like thirty six records in like eighteen days.
Speaker 2: God damn it, he flos on us. Just now make some noise for that.
Speaker 1: He Now you're recording like that I'm doing with Tubac doing when you know he could go back to Jim right right, I mean, any idea is good enough. I'm saying, this ship and I'm right, I'm writing down. Okay, I gotta send my verse boom, move to the next one. I'll come back to this ship and fix it right and like reapproach it or rewrite the verse or fix what I felt like wasn't too cool enough to keep it. But it's there, that's yeah. And when I was doing that, when I was working, Nordy was like, all fucking fire, this is true. That makes no noise for me. We had that ship with the with the Neptunes and all that. What what what?
Speaker 2: Telly don't even notice.
Speaker 1: That's really tell them niggas. I discovered niggas.
Speaker 4: No I wascover niggas gets in this ship that.
Speaker 1: He was doing was like it was it was ill, like a lot of niggas was there watching it from different perspectives. Everything was funny until the numbers came back, like everybody's style of doing it different. And he was like, wait, like even I brought up Juve now earlier because I was going to Cash Money tour. I was coming out before the current. That's a fact. DM makes rough the tour and I was like the opening before niggas could sit down, I was doing me and Tony. Yo, he's performing the record. Then nobody remembers.
Speaker 4: You know, we had Tony, we had it, had Yal on the hair and now it was an awkward situation.
Speaker 1: It was where corrupt right corrupt. I think it was that it's award. It was a situation where corrupt said because.
Speaker 4: Because he didn't say some ship, he said that you had this corrupt on how to row?
Speaker 1: Did he fat?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then he said corrupt had said something bad and then corrupt like you know, and then Yao didn't know like Yo was like keep was sitting there and then corrupt said, because you know y'all do it for like whatever, whatever, and that nigga yea, this is a proud moment in my life.
Speaker 1: YAlO said, you think we're playing on the East Coast, my.
Speaker 4: Nigga, it's five listen, hold on, it's five hundred coons in the.
Speaker 2: Building, my nigga.
Speaker 1: Yo. This this ship is so awkward because Yayo representing it.
Speaker 4: But he didn't only represent g Unit. He represented the whole New York because he wanted to let them know that we don't play around with this. It's like it's like it's like no, no, because you know, come up, dads, everybody, these my family, they come up.
Speaker 1: But it was cool. It was cool.
Speaker 4: But you know, Yayo had to establish that cause it's like, yo, right now, Joe, Butdens, right, let's just keep it real.
Speaker 2: Right, We got the real fifty here, right, want another shot?
Speaker 1: Strict?
Speaker 2: I mean we got to drinking because somebody bought all the shot. Mister Lee, you're taking a man the spot today. Can you buy ice in my ship?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 4: Butdens, I got a lot of love for Joe, Buttons, I really really really do. But I don't think he gets what's going on in real society. And what I mean by that is making them niggas ain't gonn this that nigga back on record, Yo, making them go and run down.
Speaker 1: Oh he just drake and meet in.
Speaker 4: The record recently, both of them niggas gonna run down on that nigga. Look, I don't and draking them too, niggas sleeping on draked he just got to produce the beat up.
Speaker 1: I just don't see none of them doing that.
Speaker 2: It's a fact, right except for that, where are that fact?
Speaker 1: This is hip hop news?
Speaker 2: Like when you see breaking them niggas running down on niggas.
Speaker 4: Fifty did you hear about that detail detail the nigga detail They jumped the nigga.
Speaker 2: Ya the fuck yeah, Like I'm discovering this nigga.
Speaker 1: The shit is out there discovery. You needn't hear that.
Speaker 4: Draking them the nigga inviting them to his crib in calabasis, to his crib in calibat when you reach you could beat the nigga up in your Gribough over, man, you're lazy, lazy ship you said that. Come over, you talk, you talk what you're lazy? Come on, come on, listen. I'm just saying, you know you look, they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't give you you want to be. He's so ready, I can't really see the threat level.
Speaker 2: Can you forgive me?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Can you forgive me for on behalf of street niggas?
Speaker 1: I don't really forgive me. I'm not even talking to that nigga. Forgive me? Okay. When they was going back and forth him and Drake, when you see them give Drake a little war?
Speaker 2: Are you going under the shop?
Speaker 1: When you gets the award for the record means they viewed it as if it was art for the first time, the competitive nature of our coult and hip hop the view that is art, and they honored it because they didn't see the threat level in what he was saying about Drake when they competing it. When mom competing, they think it's gonna spill out on the streets. Some ship is going to happen, because they've seen ship happen. And the seniors get shot in front of radio station, just stabbed at the wall, shows.
Speaker 2: Them things have a shot front.
Speaker 1: I think I was the first shooting in the front of radio station. Yeah, but I'm not proud of them. I'm glad that you obviously are.
Speaker 4: Probably I don't want to established I shot no, no, excuse me, was like I was, I was not there, but it was my people.
Speaker 1: What it was the radio stage.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know that's my final looking like a gangster.
Speaker 2: Ship, but look, can you admit that you patty fifty?
Speaker 1: Please, I'm not petty. We just left, we just left Drake and meat Mills. Is that petty way we are all? So all of this is petty, exactly exactly petty.
Speaker 2: Please, you don't want to be a part of the petty stay.
Speaker 1: You can't look for real you are inspiration in the petty. We gotta picture you. I don't feel like we're recognizing my growth.
Speaker 2: No recognized you, Richard than the motherfucker you go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I didn't sho. I didn't respond with one line, not the punch line or nothing to look at him to me, No, with the with the going back and forth with that like he would back in time with what he was talking about. But he was like, really, you know, trying, look, but that was your little man at one point. Keep it real, Usten, And this is where forgive me. It's a mistake. Because I could have let it be so quiet that you don't know, I'm I like him. Oh he's cool right right right, And then when when that happens to him, it just happens to him, Like you know what I'm saying. I looked at him because I watched these kids from just being on YouTube clips like in the neighborhood rapping and just I'm into I like it because it's a raw element, like that's like I got a record right now, I play for you on the podcast. I can hear kids out in New York City. It's like sixteen years old. You're in a curly sad. I like him. I might do something with them, you know what I'm saying. And the other kid is named Pete Hersh But yeah, they got some real good music. You know what I'm saying for young young, sixteen seventeen year old kids. You're an a boogie with the hoodie. Yeah, he's a little Bronxley.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, it's popping. There's a lot of new popping in New York period one material Bookie. We know, I know my nephew will put me on to him. You got to hang around linked young thirteen sixteen old kids coming there like, they don't even really what you said.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really feeling that. I got my own little thing. I'm listening to what's that right, and they on that wave, you know what I'm saying. So they sit there the YouTube ship playing it, doing their own little thing, you know what I'm saying. I just try to stand tuning. What's going on making you petty? No, I'm a sophisticated petty person.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's like, can I take that?
Speaker 4: Not taking a different sophisticated, But I've been looking for that word my whole life.
Speaker 2: That's a sophisticated and a new petty.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they go together.
Speaker 2: Sophisticated petty.
Speaker 1: I like that sphisticated.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call on record because youre gonna do that verse correct.
Speaker 1: Your face right now, I'm playing for you.
Speaker 2: The record is hard.
Speaker 1: The mis right here, that's get some fifty on Like I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I know that's suspensive.
Speaker 1: Watch. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: That's an autum A. I know I'm on.
Speaker 1: That's like at least like a hundred bands right there. Let's just keep it rip. That's cheaping in that. But this is when you know shott cas Yeah, yeah, I know what that is.
Speaker 2: That's his g shot.
Speaker 1: Get one of them joints.
Speaker 2: You see how you got a hundred million? Can you know?
Speaker 9: I'm right here, I'm just listening this bring rash, I'm just listening.
Speaker 1: Where is this hundred million woman from I don't know. I don't know you if you're listening from left right from left?
Speaker 5: What I heard?
Speaker 1: This thig one hundred million? He didn't send me a text. Fifty heard he's pad you got it. Let's keep it real. Fifty fifty is he if he got a hundred get you a hundred million? And he ain't telling me he had a hundred million. He paid, he had the club. This was not not loop. That was like years ago, years ago, wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, what's lottipops that niggas got inside was.
Speaker 1: Going on strip on the clock, a lot of possible.
Speaker 9: He was starting to be offended in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: He did tell me you own the club and loss.
Speaker 1: They didn't do that, never invited. You know what I seen when I was out front and caves in the slaves in the doing something that he came out.
Speaker 4: And I said, so that's the only reason why I came today trying to get you a hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: You know he's rich.
Speaker 2: He trying to get you a hundred thousand. Open up his club.
Speaker 1: I'm inviting this nigga to every podcast. Nigga, my son and I can on these groupes. Let's go my son.
Speaker 2: I invite my son everywhere.
Speaker 1: You nigga never want to go. Nowhere with my son and I see him, I love you. Come on.
Speaker 4: Shout out to your Instagram. I know you wanted to just get this on faces, but coming out. Come over there, my son, my son, you you're good. Come fifty, told you to come now.
Speaker 1: Now he comes seven. He trying to fuck uput relation. Yeah you know you're trying to fuck up our relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's Patty.
Speaker 1: She's going over. He's saying, wait, wait, wait, you come up with a fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's rights a bat. I invited him there every other podcast. It's my family, they both Patty.
Speaker 1: Shout out to your Instagram and your Facebook. Son, Come on, it's my son to marriage. Say fifty. I'm gonna be honest, my nigga, like and and little Wayne. You came out of the video.
Speaker 4: All the videos I have invited him to he only cared a little Wayne and all the podcasts I have invited it.
Speaker 2: To this one fifty You are legend to the young.
Speaker 1: How to funk you stay? How the fuck you get older and younger with the generation?
Speaker 4: I know what I'm like, what deal you made with the like you may deal with the hood guard like, you ain't like you're in a different illuminati.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me? Because I want you down.
Speaker 4: Because you could still be all the other niggas is politically correct.
Speaker 2: You ain't politically I can ask you anything. You don't give a fucked right.
Speaker 8: He's a hoodminnati, So like what illuminati are you?
Speaker 1: People like when you do that, like don't give a truth just because they ain't looking, going what is really going on all the time? That's going on with Donald Trump? Right now?
Speaker 2: What you're fucking with Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes the politicians check this out, check this ship out, right, don't you ever do that? You know what he's saying that I took pictures with Donald Trump. I'm places where you mightn't even know that. So you see those photographs and you're like that and go yo, like oh okay, So fifties. Are you are you can?
Speaker 15: I can?
Speaker 1: I endorse Donald Trump because they saw a picture with you and I'm like, man, don't no ship like that saying Mexican people should be just behind the wall. That was the ship.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, look, it's okay to be politically incorrect, and that's what he's doing. And I think that people don't trust politicians. So I think him being there and saying, look, I pay for this. I want old people for this, you know what I mean. I think hip hop should take over politics. I think Kanye should run. Listen. I didn't think I was gonna here, but how dope would it be? Right?
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't care if he lose.
Speaker 1: No, no.
Speaker 2: That you said there, since you brought ye for president.
Speaker 1: He's saying, as the vice president, that's the vice president. A consultant. Yeah, consultant. You don't want to work to be vice president. I got family, that's what make it. Gangster niggas that got I know, but they're not gonna let No. You're right, you're right, But Donald Trump turned hip hop to a smack DVD. I mean.
Speaker 2: Said that is the honest things. That's just my Trump turned politics.
Speaker 1: Into people don't trust politicians, so they look at him and say it's something different. And even when he makes mistakes, it's saying he's just being honest. But I don't think it's But that's like hip hop. That's hip hop.
Speaker 4: Told you Brenda's got a baby, and then he said, the next record, Brenda ain't ship.
Speaker 1: And then he said he said, he said, praise all Woman, and then the next ship he said, bitches ain't ship.
Speaker 2: Like that doesn't make him a contradictory. That makes something, doesn't It makes it? No, it makes reality some days.
Speaker 1: You know good, just get real. Let's just keep er. That's how life. Sorry. The camera man, his name is rich Rich Blanco. He's listen. We got we got the drink champs.
Speaker 4: This is this is a whole crew, and everybody pretty much want to shot their name out because you're here and you know it's one million. I told you I can only never came. I've been inviting this nigga for fucking fifteen podcasts.
Speaker 2: Me yo, listen. When I was in jail, I was whack.
Speaker 1: I was in jail. I was in jail, I started writing rhymes. The only nigga number I had was I.
Speaker 2: Was trashed.
Speaker 1: You know how you trash? You know you trash, but you trying. I used to call you. Was the only nigga that accepted my phone calls Acadilly. I really appreciate that. Man. I love you from the.
Speaker 2: Bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: Just in case I know, I'm I'm I'm bugging out playing with you. But you did rub your nipples.
Speaker 2: That was that was sucked up my telling like you my heroin.
Speaker 1: He really was on any hills.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, ship rich.
Speaker 1: Work out, like certain things you can make cool.
Speaker 4: You know how certain things is wrong, but you canna make it cool because you just you influence you.
Speaker 2: I try, I don't, mom, brother. And you got this club on South Beach?
Speaker 4: Are you the first black person to ever own property on South Beach?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: On Ocean Drive, it was just like thirty five years ago, black people wasn't even a louder oceans.
Speaker 9: They have to get it.
Speaker 10: They have to get written by the chief to even go on Ocean Drive and they have to get off by eight pm every years ago. So now when we're out there having a club out there, there's a whole lot of politics that we.
Speaker 2: Because I've seen you on the news, the other day what happened with the news.
Speaker 10: The whole community teamed up and said, hey, we don't want no type of no type of club coming here.
Speaker 4: But meanwhile, Mangos is right down the block, and Mangos do the saving with sack think.
Speaker 9: Pasties and then both things.
Speaker 10: I just went there and said, damn, Angles are doing thirty million of the end and they just clean it up.
Speaker 9: So it was kind of like what MC hammer like back in the days. MC Hammer was clean.
Speaker 2: So, okay, let me just listening. Fifty is talking real millionaire language, just in case because you know the most, you know most all listeners.
Speaker 1: But continue that a millionaires. I'm sorry I got lost too.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry that felt like he was about to open up a brothel.
Speaker 1: Is a whorehouse? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, continue.
Speaker 9: So I was like, no, we're just opening up an adult not even an adult, we're just opening it's opening up some place like Mangos. That got so full, gonna it's.
Speaker 10: Gonna be like the Black Hooters, which girl, right, damn say no nudity.
Speaker 1: That whole thing that I was saying earlier than he, that's that happens from adult entertainment anyway. What's that what's your concept of adult entertainment? Minus is man getting pays drunk and pays a woman to provide the fantasy, right and then go home? Right? Ain't that one? I don't my boss.
Speaker 4: The niggas say, my boss, and niggas say, because you know you heard the back page, my boss.
Speaker 1: The niggas they don't even they don't even want to meet. They don't even want to meet and Miko with girls.
Speaker 2: They just want to pay back page.
Speaker 1: They're fucking fucked up.
Speaker 4: They man file.
Speaker 1: Niggas, so they just want to pay, like this is what you break him down. I'm not into that ship.
Speaker 2: They say, let me call them.
Speaker 1: Come on, Mike, come over here. What is it with the boss?
Speaker 2: And you look a little nervous.
Speaker 1: Come over here, Mike. But they say they pay the bits to leave. I think they said that they don't.
Speaker 2: That's what they say, right, They said they paid.
Speaker 1: You wasn't married, man? You know what? You're married. The New York City it's like sixty five percent of the people that arrested for solictening prostitution a middle aged white married men because they're prone the commitment.
Speaker 2: Why do you like stack?
Speaker 1: I know that you know what I know, so you smart? Why sixty five percent of that is that's based on who was arrested last year for solictening prostitution. Now the white middle aged man, this prom the commitment. This nigga smart, it's actually paying that woman and not have a text message, to not have an email, to not have a phone number, and his phone. It's inappropriate for his wife because his life is that important to him.
Speaker 9: You're paying her to be quiet.
Speaker 1: He's paying her to get the fuck out of here, like after, right after the situation is over, just go and let my life be the way my life is. You know what I'm saying. So that's that's the facts. The status are saying that. You know what I'm saying. So I don't know. The imperfection with the man would has been consistent. It is the lust factor. Before they paved the ground and the Derrick Rose they had, they showed you brothels and cowboys and Indians, so it would show you. To say something's wrong with is to say something wrong with the traditional man.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: It's just that one of the things we got to accept while we accepted all of these other alternative lifestyles. Let's just accept that, you know, what I mean, we're adjusting and everything else. Just now. Recently, Jim Jones was on the breakfast cud Right and Jim.
Speaker 4: They asked Jim, like, you know what, he squashed beef with anybody? French Montana's name came up, right, he got beef fresh and he said in order to him at French to move on. I remember they should shoot the fair one.
Speaker 1: Did him want to fight? Let me tell you why, because who you're putting your money on. I'm putting money on Gym on gym, I put money on Jim.
Speaker 2: That's makes a noise for fifty putting money on Jam.
Speaker 1: Just because he got some driving his passion behind that. You see what I'm saying. And one of the fight is because really French is the DVD guy. He's a cocaine DVD guy. He comes around.
Speaker 4: You know you're not gonna hit it. But I always just passed. Don't smoke either, and don't give me that ship back. Sorry, figure out job, like it's what the fans it's back.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, let's just cool. Get me a tapas. That's all it looks what you're saying, Jim, Like, what's your name? French was the platform for He was a big platform for uh for the wave for Max B to go at Jimmy right the whole time that that was going on. So he created that that place for a voice for for Max B. And then so Max allowed him to see what it is is. Max is like a writer like you would write for anybody, like write anything. So when he turns into when he's turning into an artist and the d v D guys not let him say everything that he wants to say about jim is turning into it's because he was accepting French as and artists. He didn't look at him like he wasn't like you said, you got something saying like do it? You know what I mean? And then he started to grow into an artist. Was different things like when he was really interested. What made me look at first, early on a little sideways was when I had my issues with with Joe and him back then.
Speaker 2: With call You're Gonna go there?
Speaker 1: I didn't think he actually taped it. When you see Callu's mother sleeping on the thing and it says, you know, psychic told me French them actually taped it. Wow, you see what I'm saying, and tell me this is the cruise they're running around in now, So I look at them like this. I look at it second like you know what, but if they got into it, I think, you know, Jimmy had more passion feel on him in that actual fight because French, he from from that position to where he's at now. He made it because people accept the mess and ours. That's what he wanted to do, is dream me to do it. So he's dead. Will you ever forget French? I don't got nothing to get. Look, it's facts are facts. I don't care about that. Really, that's what it is. Like. I look at the whole circle, that the whole camp like this. It's really so I'm sitting over there is like you belong with those suckers, you know what I'm saying, Like it doesn't matter, like to me that I don't care. I don't wake up and go to sleep with that on my mind. Like I just I only brought that up because of what you just said. You know what I mean, I got wed for me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: The only two beefs and hip hop I was ever.
Speaker 4: Personally really concerned about was when styles P and bean O being started to get there. When bean start beefing, and it was because you and Fat was already because.
Speaker 1: To me, you swear of God.
Speaker 4: I knew you early, early, early in the game, and I know Joe and to me, y'all the same, Like if you you're the same. Niggas, don't small niggas, don't drink, niggas be on niggas, y'all be in the club, both being a.
Speaker 1: Club like this watching everything which exisit? Is it?
Speaker 4: Like yo, yo, I said, I said, I said to niggas, I said, that's the reason why you're to me pause, you're the same exact person to me.
Speaker 1: Look, I thought, look, Joe Shi, it was him just being loyal to default. You know what I'm say because I didn't really have issues with him. And what happened was that it filtered over what was going on with me and John and it ended up because they was doing I'm from New York, they was bringing it back. Let's just be clear that was come on, let's keep it. Niggas.
Speaker 4: Nothing about you, and it was a power when you destroyed. You just you're too smart though, let me break it down. You smarter than the average human being. Do you know that you're smarter than did. Everybody here right at least met you just want to me.
Speaker 1: You be saying ship, I'll be looking at you like this nigga went to.
Speaker 4: Algebra like I always stip that class, like you stayed like you stayed in algebra class.
Speaker 2: You're smarter than the average.
Speaker 1: And if I let that slide, it would have went out of control at any other point afterwards. But let's just be clear what part offended you, because no, no, no, it wasn't what they were saying. It was what they was doing. It was why they were standing by them. It was cool. Thank you. I was in the video. You never dis me. Thank you so much. But listen, I was coming at somewhere else. This is my nigga, don't you never did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was in that video.
Speaker 1: You know that that the song. You knew I was in the video. I saw you saw me. I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okahd it's like around here.
Speaker 1: I was just every nigga in the video. I was like, damn, the whole town. Look, the video was cool. I couldn't let the public feel like that was cool. So I went at it right away because it would have started something that made me have to start working all over again. You see what I'm saying, Because if you had something that was working at that point, it was cool. And I had to readdress the whole scenario again with that, So I was like, you don't want to look when it tells you to destroy, destroy completely, it means if you hit me, you hurt me, and you don't finish me, You've just given me more passion than you have for the actual the issue. So don't don't even have the problem if you're not going to drive until you just finish it, because it'll come back on a later date and be prepared for you more than you were prepared for that. This is what happens when I'm when I'm here, See what the nigga half way kid you? It hurts because you halfway dead. Then you start to feel like my fucking oh, kind of your body hurting all over the place ship because.
Speaker 2: Fifty you mass smart. But let's just be.
Speaker 1: Let's just be that was that was not petty. That was me and dressing this ship before it got out of head. Right now, Look, the record worked and I left it without saying anything. Right, No, I think I think it was supposed to work. You know how you watch you watch something. You can tell when it's good, can't you. I me myself, I'm looking at my I'm like you knew it was good. It was good.
Speaker 2: So it was supposed to work. If I was him sticking with his own story, is petty?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 4: But about that record, it would have worked. Okay, I'm gonna prove your petty right now, I'm gonna prove you patty the right this point, you're gonna you're gonna agree with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Vivocal Fox, let that slide that side.
Speaker 2: You could have let that slide.
Speaker 4: Did you say most people want to eat Vivico Fox? You told her to kiss your ass and you made that literally, this makes your.
Speaker 1: Noise for that.
Speaker 2: That's not what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, you tell me that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Listen, happened now.
Speaker 4: If the crowd we're gonna make, we're gonna say yay and nay because because we're gonna let the crowd, everybody's here, everybody goes to business is bad. Right, We're gonna let you say your story, and then after you say your story, we're gonna ask the audience and we're gonna say yay, make noise for that make noise, and we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna see what's is loud?
Speaker 2: All right, but listen, you're gonna let that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, listen. Listen how she went on the show Okay, what's Your and they had that was it was a Conan shows.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Drink Chance podcast.
Speaker 1: And then while she was doing it, she said, they asked about, you know, I'd like to create competitive energy, like competitive like I put Power up against Empire. Did said some about I told you somebody both coming on at separate times, separate complete different types of shows. But really big successful shows were black actors in it. So I put them in competition because they borrowed some of the actual marketing from the Power Show, because we came first, you know what I'm saying. So they borrowed that because the executives over at Fox are smart enough to say, it's very rare that you hit the bullseye and your targeted audience, and we want that, So they took some of that for Empire. Now, look, when she gets a cameo, she's not even in the show United series regular, you just in the show, right, she goes to go do some publicity for it, and because she feels like she has to respond like now she's on team Empire and I'm over there, so when they say something to her, she goes, well no, And he needs to question himself because when he says, what do you say about fifty cent empire rating to going down because it's gay? Now, listen, I said it to you with aggressive for you to have young kids doing it, because when you have young kids kissing each other on the TV, the kids that are looking are not ready to accept that. They go knock too much going on, you see what I'm saying, Like we got gay characters in Power, but we made him to connect. So it's like it's all the way at the top lowbos, you know what I'm saying, All the way at the top of the chain. He's doing that. Like you had gay characters in the Wire. Nobody said nothing about Omar. It's different things, like you know, because they don't say, Oh, they're not talking about the gay guy that's gonna punch you, knock you the fuck out and fuck you in jail. They're talking about the guy that wants to be a girl, you know what I'm saying. So when you look at those projects when she was doing when she put herself in a situation when she was in competition with me, she had to say something negative. She's saying, well, he should question himself about like why does he say that? I don't know what the fuck I said to myself.
Speaker 2: To myself, I was like, what the fuck is the matter with her?
Speaker 1: Like, you know what I'm saying that because motherfucker get is older, a lot older than Cold's ice. Ain't nobody talking about it, you know what I'm saying, Like it's one of those things where you go, is this is vibody. This is how saying with the fact, the fact, just about this. Let's stick with the fact. Look she said, Look she said like like like something about the nigga being gay, I need to question himself. And then I'm going ship to make say something like that. And then you said and then I thought about it. When I thought about it, I said, oh, no, it's thinking I'm gay because I licked my ass. Listen, listen, listen, it's not right. Listen, this is not right. But know what kind of pressure on me? I feel like I would sitting down. Fact, this is what this is what you built for, you know, miss pay listen. And then when you see it happens, I go, what the fuck, Like, what's the matter with her? And I'm looking because she said something and I want to say that. I'm like, well, that's gonna be the only thing I can think up. Why she canna say? Right?
Speaker 4: And I know, all right, well damn, I'm just sitting there and I don't know really what else to say about the situation. After that, I'm like, well whatever, And then people look and we saw all the kind of crazy look.
Speaker 2: They still calling me like I'm a pump, like you're punk.
Speaker 1: You gonna do what you gonna do that. I'm like, listen, and she really wants to She ain't far from She's not far from it. She already there right, she's now young, Okay, give me he looks like down't with the ship? When y'all with the ship? Man? That niggas watch pornography, right, your watch pornography? Well, I know, I tell you turn the cameras around, y'all right, you know I'm gonna yell. Nick asked, I don't know what it was he was cutting, was said, he get he'd be raising his half right, listen, listen, listen, you're gonna mean you mean to tell me every man in your ship and they never looked ass, not even.
Speaker 2: Buy these niggas love a right.
Speaker 1: You know, episode is about this ship. He still got the bits that he was trying to keep. We like, he still got the one heven trying to keep.
Speaker 2: Biggs of you.
Speaker 1: Niggas is lye. Yeah, the niggas is lies. That's let me take you. You're going in. You're going. I'm feel funny about telling you.
Speaker 5: Tell no, no, no, you're going. Try tell me grace to everybody. Wait, I think you can try to tell me that. You try to tell me drink himps I try keep going.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, watch this. We got how many ladies are here? Oh no, you're looking your wife. I think he's bad. I'll tell me that. Look at that nigga. Excuse me, ma'am, I forgot your.
Speaker 2: Ass been by accident? Oh my brothers ever now you sure.
Speaker 1: Okay? Get you don't go saying I'm not gonna ask you a question, cause you got said the eyes already told me there. It's been about that mom for me that said, yes, ma'am, see you know what happens, Yeah, you know what happens.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: You gotta find somebody who loves you good. Really, she did that for you. She was trying to keep you cool. But you know he was like, as you know, he was right there.
Speaker 15: Minus what else you get some who simply can't go nowhere else?
Speaker 1: I'm telling baby's n it back. Don't think it I'll see you. Don't think it'll see you. If you had your ask link on purpose or by accident, it does not matter. Oh, put her hand down. So what happened? Has it happened? Has it happened? It happened? She said, it happened. I'm glad you ladies came back here. Okay, we got a special question. Wait today, Okay, have my hand now.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 1: This question that I'm asking you is intentional or by accident? Okay, intentional or by accident? Has it ever happened in a sexual accounter that you feel like he's gone past the mock down to the ashold Let's get to ask you. Have you ever felt any tough action down there and making eye contact? He said no, maybe I don't know. Has has ever? Listen? Has ever? Has it ever happened by accident? In the in the oral who meets.
Speaker 5: Ladies?
Speaker 1: I'm asking the lady. All right, that nice answer. The question my wife can answered. Has it never had you asked me? Became what you say? No, that's my way. I just said, I say, I happened you you didn't know, yes to know it has happened. Okay, so he has happened. Has it ever happened by accident? Or it's really close he put each way? Yeah, right, you know, hero get carried was just like the other side or that like, huh they.
Speaker 2: Got legal jobs.
Speaker 16: It never happened with you man, they got a legal job, Joe White, Well, they got legal jobs. Never did this ultra.
Speaker 1: Nasty two women. It's a little funk people. But right, other than that is regular ship. You know what I'm saying. I don't know what that freaking ship, y'ab you're doing. But but so, for the record, was made.
Speaker 8: She just got out of head.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. It was definitely mad. Yeah, this is the best, my bigga. I'm so you know, I'm so thankful you came.
Speaker 4: I knew, I knew he was gonna be the best interview. I ain't gonna front I sit around and watch the interviews. So for the record, Voca, it wasn't hard idea?
Speaker 1: Was it yar idea? What she looked at? Something that happened? It just I feel like I got excited, that's all. What what what I got excited?
Speaker 2: You got exciting? That wasn't like did she throw you?
Speaker 1: Overall? What happened? She was bad? He's already man for I'm sorry what you say? It just happened. So I'm gonna I'm thinking that was that your first time or you you like experience in that field. I'm trying to figure out why the fuck you to say that?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I'm saying she.
Speaker 1: Said section down I said is bugging. I don't think I can think of it because you know that.
Speaker 4: But but fifty, you don't agree with me the moment, The whole story was that you actually answered her No. You don't think you're gonna let that go like just that's why I gotta answer that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna like this what? So right now they see Kanye sad girl for you're the butt.
Speaker 2: So listen, everybody in the room.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows we're gonna take the vote. We're gonna take them. But you're not gonna answer that. I think in your butt you don't want to talk about it. You kind of just want to go on. If you just want to forget about.
Speaker 1: It's gonna. So we're gonna.
Speaker 2: So you don't agree you petty, It's not petty.
Speaker 1: It's like, look, you gotta address some ship like you said something publicly, all right, but you addresses like how you you're still not admitting How about the Chelsea handles?
Speaker 2: She didn't she what was her name? Chelsea?
Speaker 1: She never she didn't look at my eye. No, I never said she said something about you and you had to go back. Not. I never had no col people's a funny person like she had a real personal so you so when you when you were smashing with she cracking the jokes like how is this seriously? I just look at her like might be boring? It was not boring.
Speaker 4: Niggas, so I get my nickname like it wasn't negator like wrestling alligator?
Speaker 1: Wife? Can he said that one wasn't he nickname?
Speaker 2: That was your nickname in the bedroom? Or because she's wild?
Speaker 1: He got all along. It's no holes barred.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna shut me down at some point, but he didn't.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Fifty cent.
Speaker 1: Let's just make some noise to him, you want to take another shot, I feel like if you take another shot looking at three, I'm straight. Look, yo, look how.
Speaker 2: Smart he is.
Speaker 1: Look I my cup. By the way, this is how I drink. When I drink, I double up, so I know exactly how many drinks I had. And look at you. Heard what he just said.
Speaker 4: I already had three, Like like this is this is that's how smart niggas drink. You just made me feel good because now I know I'm a smart nigga.
Speaker 1: I had no idea anybody else in the world is that. Let's make some noise from fifty cent making me smart.
Speaker 2: So fifty U in the strip clubs.
Speaker 1: That's how you know. I just came across as spot because what'sn't it? Because okay, K was out on that case. I had popular spot. He was like, yo, you know what's the own that joint? Just because our coach. I'm just conscious of the coach.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna prove ow you.
Speaker 9: Petty right now.
Speaker 4: It just came to mind because you gotta be down with me. Fifty calm queen in Miami. But let's remember we're from Queen. Was somebody who took a picture.
Speaker 1: Was it asap, Rocky, you was staying in a chick No, no, I wasn't. But this is Patty was not Patty come on in the room.
Speaker 2: Got we gotta take a vote.
Speaker 1: But a picture with me with a listen you well, smiling having a good time, that was not. That's addressing because I see it. But he's doing what he regularly do, like you getting somebody d m and say something like whatever. I'm like, it's cool, motherfucker. Was no way, It's just what I was hanging out with at the time. You know what I'm saying. So, but what happened? But you you answered that, Magga? I answered everybody right, they gotta catch me. I always get to the point where I go, wait this moment, all right, if they if they got an issue, like if they don't address if it doesn't come to me first, I don't. I don't ever address it. You know what I'm saying, Like, if you're saying, look shot, I get picture. I could not say anything. Keep it. Look at this. Look I'm putting ice in my shit. If I didn't respond to nobody like I was bigger than everybody. It's our culture. But how would anybody be recognizable? You understand what I'm saying to you, Like the competition, they competed with someone else. If you didn't say anything, you sat there fifty you respawn to everybody. Man, you gotta chill, relax. When the last time you heard me say something like, anybody said nothing because niggas, niggas.
Speaker 4: I'm terrified you're talking about You want to everybody during that time period, I'm going.
Speaker 1: There like and you know what it is to us. It's also the momentum. You know that people uncomfortable. You see the same ship to drink saying hanging out with my enemies. And he's writing the ship in his music. And who's he's talking about, right, he's talking about other artists. They he looked at like their enemies at this point, because you don't have no altercations. There's no Puffy, isn't me. That's only when I think Puppy slapped him? Right? Oh, I heard that in Miami. That's correct. He was there. He was there. Story. I'm comforable with this conversation.
Speaker 2: I thought to somebody else, I mean, but you're bad. It's okay.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm not no, No, we established it.
Speaker 4: I forgot I totally forgot, you said, sophisticated Patty.
Speaker 1: I just enjoyed that. Every now and then somebody else say something and he was like, like, where's it come from? What makes you think it's okay to say right now? I didn't forget that. See, there was a point in our culture where you had to actually be what you said right right, be who you are. And now it's different. You could just say some shit right, you know what I'm saying like that because they're trending, like like you said, they're saying, it's cool if it feels like the last cool thing that came right, not if it's it's something completely new, like you can't really have. That's why they're not really having a moment. That's why we get a lot of one records from guys like they're coming it's one record here, and it's another records that a lot of guys that probably five records in the DJ's playlist with a guy that got one song that may not have another one off that album, you know what I'm saying, because they didn't develop that whole thing, Like you have to get bounced around a little bit in order to be good enough to come with your own thought. Your own thought way if you don't process your own music and it had to be your own style, like your own ship, like you know. Now, it's the same same case it is. It's easier, Like I'm the man, it's easier. That record is easier for me to do then when I would do traditional. It's a slower tempo. I don't need nobody to say ad libs. But it's like I say the regular clear to you word for word right here, and you hear it and go yo, And well they're listening to that double time bounce. It's really a slower, like let me just keep it real.
Speaker 4: Let's get to the point like you had, you had people scared, Like even if that was your jump off or whatever, people are.
Speaker 1: Scared to take pictures of bitches. It is a fact.
Speaker 2: It's a fact, Like tie it up, Molly, what was it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't like people were scared, like you you be, you be, Like, I don't know what I'm saying that with that version. No more. No, I'm just saying no, I'm just saying like I'm trying to like that.
Speaker 8: He's trying to take you down petty lane.
Speaker 1: That's what he's trying to do get you, not only the Petty Gang.
Speaker 4: Because I just wanted you to know you like this is this is a whole operation that you own Petty Gang, and you own it like I'm gonna just be clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not expressing me and you. We open it up right now. Peddy Gang Records, Petty Gang Records.
Speaker 2: We sign everybody. This is how we gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Me and you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna the Petty Gang records. We're gonna sign every nigga, every nigga we meet you. All right, cool, we signed you, but you gotta get yourself popping. And when you pop, we fun with them.
Speaker 1: If they don't, we don't fun with them, like we upfront about it. We like Atlanta. Yeahating word, it sounds like the contracts are happening so early. People attached to them as they blow.
Speaker 4: Up because they ain't missing. Like every artist they come out becomes a star.
Speaker 1: You know, it's cool. It was Remember that was New York. At one point that was New York. It wasn't in New York.
Speaker 2: Fab said you eat, Fab said you divided?
Speaker 1: New York Fab said it I saw I heard what's your name? Said who? Hebra? Oh Okay, maybe I'm right, Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. Maybe it was ebro so hegro said that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he said that, you know what's interesting, like if they knew the circumstances that I came in under. So, but it wasn't a lot of friends right like around to go, yo, Like I'm gonna fuck with you, like I'm gonna do something with you. As I'm breaking, I'm like, stay that way, motherfucker. Stay over there now after the ship popped. Don't come over here and trying to So you want me to say some ship by accident and sell a million records for you? You know what I'm saying. So that's why I didn't. I didn't fuck with them. Like if you said everybody they've been around me, they'll tell you like they haven't been, They've been overpaid.
Speaker 2: It's like I've been trying to get around you for years because I heard that. Thank you for coming to the drink Champs. Because I'm not gonna let you leave.
Speaker 4: At some point we're starting a different relationship because you were rich, nigga, and you're gonna keep me rich.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's do it. We're gonna do something. My brother he says, track Masters.
Speaker 1: You remember two ways you who was the first nigga, but two ways you had the first.
Speaker 2: Makes for me having it first.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. I was the first nigga on a two way keep it. No, no, no, we still have beepers, that's right. Nigga still had people. And I came in and he had the big it's the little great joint.
Speaker 2: But I was like, y'all can do email. Niggas is looking at me like, what the fuck you're going to do it.
Speaker 1: I didn't really know what the email was. I just do email. Was early. I was like, yo, let me get that.
Speaker 4: I was, y'all swear to god. I was in I don't know what store I was in. Niggas like, yo, it was like and it was like twenty seven hundred at the time. I'm talking about the original too, with for like eighteen hundred something like that.
Speaker 2: It was like the first one. I had the very first two way I'm telling you. Motivoles, Motorolas.
Speaker 4: Start and then and track Masters, those are the second niggas with it. They had it, and then other niggas got it.
Speaker 1: And got him after you. Yeah, they got him.
Speaker 13: I just wouldn't go and buy that ship at that point, right right right like because I did work, because my nigga was just like King Patty had the King Petty.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm like right under you, your Petty.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I drink your gang.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it you when I said, every time you think I'm starting, you gotta look at what just happened, and then you see what we're really transford behind it? How did you get f and vodka?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 1: But they've been approaching me to Spirits just to so this is a vodka company that already existed prior to you, similar to like Holf, this beam s same type okay, same type of deal. So where was you at friends? Probably with THEO. This deal with this is because you're past. Is not even vodka. It's great, let's go. This is me. Were ready when we're ready, We're ready. We know where you're going. You know we ready made with vodka. You know it's great. So he breaking down. You need a dumb version even want sugar because this this is made from wheat, it's from Holland is still five times you know what I'm saying. So it's a lot less sugar. Slash smooth man. And then later when you have a headache because you finished your full bottle of ship banging, talk about Tae better than your spider.
Speaker 8: He did drink his own product, though.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, niggas told me your he is not going to drink.
Speaker 2: I swear to God. I asked everybody in there, you.
Speaker 1: Occasionally, man, occasionally take another shot.
Speaker 4: Occasion, let's take one more shot, because that's three D three shots.
Speaker 2: Three is my lucky number.
Speaker 1: But listen for.
Speaker 2: You can't keep taking shots like that.
Speaker 1: I told you the mafia look out of our boom. Now we do it.
Speaker 8: What was Remember that one time?
Speaker 3: I don't know, was it Chris Like's wedding this guy? Yeah, I bet for a hot second in the four season. At the four season he trying to take us there. Yeah you know how So he told me a story, and I want you all to verify the story. So he was like he tried to take my whole crew was in shorts and shit, He's like, just come in the way.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on, that's not happening. So we didn't go, just out of respect.
Speaker 8: But afterwards, when he came back, he said the funniest shit happened?
Speaker 3: What man, He's like, I have fifty I think it's Steve Stout and Puff at the same table.
Speaker 8: He's the most awkward shit ever and that you was instigating some shit.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't something I want my Stout and Stout and he was mad. He was going off on him right, and then he was like, he was like, he's mad, he doesn't have any money. Let me tell you, let me tell you. He just like, let me tell you, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: This is exactly what happened. I seen Steve Stout. I had do two records for you. I'm signed to it up. So I said, yo, is there anything you know happening? And then Steve said, I will never pay you for a fifty cent record.
Speaker 2: We're dropping him. And then he's around you.
Speaker 1: So he's around because I didn't give a fuck you. I would never charge you, nigga, don't give a fuck all on.
Speaker 4: Let me let me get my story out. Let me get my story out. So I would never charge you. Remember I'm and I'm about to be the next nigga. So but that's the day told he had just paid me for the firm album. So I just asked, like just in conversation, like, yo, what's up to fifty? Shas like we're dropping him. So I was like, all right, cool, I'm drunk. I'm at Chris Lighty's wedding.
Speaker 1: And he's over here like this. And I remember him saying, you're gonna drop this snick up and you want me take this story? I was like, what's that nigga fronting on you? Fifty? He told one. I told him, I warned you, fifty, Get real, I want he was fucking with Stout? I warned him? Can you mere for warning you? And now you hate I told you that, I told you at first. I'm gonna tell you what he did right look right there when he said because they got into the argument and and I was like, Yo, what happen happened? He said, Nah, he's upset. You know what I'm saying. Because I was like, no, Puffy sitting there, he going like, Yo, he was gasting.
Speaker 4: Puffy was gasting it. That's what you told about. You got the story confused, you said, because.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, listen. I was like, yo, Stout and listen, Snout, I don't gotta be with you no more. But I was like, Stout, Oh, now you want to suck fifty decks.
Speaker 5: He's like, I was that wedding.
Speaker 1: You told me you was gonna drop him. What happened?
Speaker 4: Yea, I dropped him and the nigga went somewhere else, and now you want to come back and suckers deck. Right, I'm gonna tell you what a wedding, nigga, I'm disrespectful. God bless her dad. Chris Light he rested base. But this was the first time I seen the nigga in a long time. I'm sorry if you get black ball hefn look because you know he's very powerful. He's got I just want you to know what you're in for.
Speaker 1: Already.
Speaker 2: We might be blackballed day.
Speaker 1: He told he was gonna payhim, because he's dropping me. This is because this was the sony. He's gonna be a five fifty ship the track Masters. When I get to him, the deal's happening without Stole. He don't got nothing to do with this ship. So now he's like, oh, well, you know, like trying to be cool with me, And I'm like, what, mom, is this nigga? Right? Because you want to make it that he had the relationship, so you can make it a Jimmy's mind that he put it together because he's leaving to go do the break management. How was he involved? It was Christmas, the fact that he already signed me once over here and then saying, Jimmy, I've been talking to this guy the whole time. He's fucking he's going to be good, Like this is the look he's hot, this is the dot. He give you that confirmation and then when it works, Jimmy's mind, you told him to do that. Now that's what he was doing and I'm going the nigga Puff was like yeah, like first he was ining him to get stopped. Then he was like yo, He's like yo, so yo, when we're gonna get the chance to you know, to kick it, like we can just hang out. We gotta gotta this is pup. You're telling me we got to kick in this ship. And he was like, Yo, why don't we like go shopping or some ship? I mean like I paid for it. And I was like the fuck this nigga just soun. I got the funk away from him because I was like this, listen, this nigga was telling me he take me shot and this is ship that goes off. But this is your little fun puppy is a fruit pope. Weird. There's pictures and ship like that out there sitting out there for no reason. Kissing like that doesn't happen by accident, you know what I'm saying. Like I'm telling you, I'm telling you later you're gonna find out a little ship that I'll be saying the only sound I'm saying. Man, Listen, I'm trying to tell you the truth. But the truth sometimes it hurts. It hurts people and they don't want to hear that ship. But I'm trying to tell you. Nigga asked me because he take me shopping and it bucked me up and looking like, Nigga, I want to take you shop, thankful this morning. I want to take you because when you walk around, look at some motherfucking good I don't feel like, goddamnit, that motherfucker with me. That's all I want to do, That's all I want to do. But when the nigga tell me you want to take me shopping? What the fuck is the matter with this nigga? Where was this at? Chris, I'm beefing with Steve Stout.
Speaker 2: I've been telling you you're gonna take you.
Speaker 4: Start of guarding everybody don't want to be at Chris lady wedding like everybody can be, Like, yo, was there?
Speaker 1: Why not fucking? Because while they was sitting there at the wedding, like, I'm like this look because you know they both did both stout and puff.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes they fuck the Veronica the girl that Christmas man who was awkwreat We did not know that.
Speaker 1: So I'm going on, man, goddamn, like my own angel, like you know, we just want to jump in. It is what it is now. You can't call you.
Speaker 2: Yo, listen, did we take that shot already?
Speaker 1: H this is going ship that was going on at the same time something I'm sitting there looking going like what the fuck is Okay? Okay, maybe this is one of those things where because I'm from the neighborhood, I don't understand what's really going on, right, And it was just his own little thing like christ give a Fun's just have everybody here so they know I'm secure and I don't care about none of that ship. And He's like, and I'm going through my own little feelings, you know what I'm saying, because I don't know how that works, you know, what I'm saying, But it is what it is, Like that's what happened. And it was like I'm seeing I'm like I was her good them. I was tight, you know what I'm saying, like executive type, like you won't tell me you went to school ship like that. You better telling me you got no gag reflex. I'm gonna turn this serious, bringing good idea.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna bring it serious.
Speaker 4: One question and we're gonna be We're gonna move on from But Chris basically managed you your whole career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris managed me basically my whole career.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to ask the question, but we're gonna move back. Do you think he committed suicide?
Speaker 1: I don't believe that, So I don't believe you could.
Speaker 2: So I believe because you hired to investigated it.
Speaker 1: Try to investigate this for it because I didn't I believe like for Tiffany, I did that, you know what I'm saying, because her and her his mother and his family, his brothers and them didn't believe or not. So I paid for it. But the but you personally, what do you believe?
Speaker 2: Not like I spoke to him right before the day the same day or the day before, you.
Speaker 1: The night before. It was like a h he was still under the weather, like he's still in the weather. He was. He was went to the doctor, came in. He was like talking real low and ship and I was getting my hair cut and we was talking on the on the FaceTime ship so you don't have to this long distance. I was in Germany at the that there consumer electronics convention, right, so when I'm talking to him, he was like yeah, yeah, real soft spoken because he you know, he was a selling good. And then Shorty came and said, you're on the phone the house. He was real mad, like what the fuck? And I was like like we laughed at what was going on. And I and after he said, yo, I call you back. I call you back, because he was just out of it, like he was sick so he couldn't the fuck you were on the phone she was. I was like, damn it was. It was funny to us because we didn't really at that point. He wasn't going you know what I'm saying. It was just something to laughing, like he just got some ship going on at the house. Right then, ladies, you look at it. You wait, this is don't feel right because the nigga he didn't have the energy at that point to reciprocate. So you think you think that she had had it done. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 15: I won't.
Speaker 1: I won't put that on nobody.
Speaker 2: I don't put that.
Speaker 1: But but I don't. But what do you don't believe he just noted the solf forf like I can't believe that neither, sorry, like like, I know this is a touching point for both of us.
Speaker 2: But I look at you and face to face, man.
Speaker 1: Man, let me take you.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that. They try to say, but are we in denial?
Speaker 1: Like, let's nod?
Speaker 2: Are you denying what your petty iness?
Speaker 1: Listen? But I know that.
Speaker 2: But but what I'm saying is no, are we me and you? Because I'm with you on this one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: Are we in it? Night?
Speaker 4: Because I did hear like some funny stories one night I just hung out somewhere and it was actually me and my wife.
Speaker 1: I don't want to blow up, pol I talked to look at this, look oh the funny stories and all that shit. I heard everything you can think of I heard. I know you had to hear what I heard now what you had. What's happening is when they start to say it's because he was having financial boums, right, yeah, please, let's look he lost money with Bernie made off right when he lost the money, I.
Speaker 2: Come on the offers.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing at him because I'm like, oh, so you found the niggas give you thirty three percent charms one that didn't even say nothing about that. I don't my nigga, So you forgot to tell the nigga that you found a nigga like that that could give you that kind of money. Over turn, you didn't cut me in it all on the j I'm glad the mother I just had. So I'm laughing.
Speaker 2: I just made a hondred million. That's make annoy that.
Speaker 1: It just made a honeyon invitament water. I'm looking at him, going, why you ain't tell me you and did you found some could show you those returns on the money. And that's it because Bernie was showing the returns up until nothing.
Speaker 9: This is what Chris said.
Speaker 2: I keep going, this is the story.
Speaker 1: So now I'm doing yo, how you how you missed that one? How you ain't telling me about that? And he's like, oh, man, this is you know, some bullshit or whatever. Man, He's like, yo, he got money, but it was tied in the investments that he would have lost, I mean, had penalties if he pulled out before the time periods. So I said, I give a million dollars and just give it back to me, you know when the thing is like on the time periods, like we'll make periods. And he didn't even ask. I said, I give it to you because it didn't make sense for me that we make too much money together for you to be under those I'm not sure you're gonna work the same if you got that type of pressure on you. This is good skip you not you miss it. Didn't miss no family vacations, no nothing. Everything's on. Happened in the way it would happen at any other point. So the crazy part is at the time that I'm actually getting a phone call from him, it's me telling him. Look, he's saying, yo, that's already dealt with because like the time went by time about what he said, he gave me back the million dollars.
Speaker 2: He gave the money.
Speaker 1: Then I had loaned them the million dollars at the time that right before he passed away. It's us having a conversation like, yo, talk to your people, because all that money, you know I did that, that's that, it's all back now, so telling me what what what? What a matter of time is that? Like like that was weeks later? No, it's an eight month time period. But in the eight month time he gave with the profit, he put the money back the may so he said, you know that's back. So why the fun were you talking about financially being strapped?
Speaker 8: The maid off ship was already exposed.
Speaker 1: The mayor, he just gave you your money back when he took that hit. I gave him a million dollars right right. Oh that means he has his money and other investments, but he couldn't take it out on He was the lost money, okay.
Speaker 8: So he was helping him at that point with the mad just giving him a man.
Speaker 1: Out of float money so you don't have to fuck with this other money, right right right? Then eight month time he went by, and that money is back. Now, let's put back into my accounts. So he's like, yo, that's back for fit And I'm saying, yo, I'm getting ready to run, and you go get happy light up, like was sitting right there, my barber right there, he was actually cutting my head.
Speaker 2: Like my nigga, Like where you from?
Speaker 1: We're at?
Speaker 2: He become I know that nigga.
Speaker 1: What be coming here? For twenty years farmers in married a son of a bitch when I was a haircut.
Speaker 4: Now you want to start paying up? The place went up and ship you're free here cut for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I need my free head.
Speaker 2: You got you got yo, fifty fifty? Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I was a free head cut for Christmas? Man, all right, he's still charge you on Christmas. Yeah. Man, Every time O the rached nigga though, he popped up and shows you can get pieces? Can we giveing pieces? Were hurting over here? We sucked up.
Speaker 8: You don't got no?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was sitting too. Look we put, we put.
Speaker 2: We're hurting over here. Fifty Nobody listens to us.
Speaker 1: We just need look.
Speaker 2: Look all right, I'm gonna keep on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna If you don't wear it this, you keep it right. I'm sitting I'm gonna send this like this. That's right, send it to me. Please.
Speaker 18: If you don't wear it, you wear that's right, that's right. He talking to my wife. He's a foul nigga. Go ahead, okay, nigga man talking about son O.
Speaker 4: My son gonna read no, no, he got two separate ones and my son he's gonna wear it for listen. I look, I'm writing my son the Man podcast. He said that he be going me pop. I tell that niggas stop that. That's not that's not you like like your children.
Speaker 1: You pop. Pop means you're a little older. Like yeah, Bob is like, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I got great hands.
Speaker 1: I ain't got none. Oh I forgot you got great hands. So you I gotta come that two of them. You got to.
Speaker 5: Know he.
Speaker 4: Foul. He's just not accepting his fully pettiness. And I respect that, you know, because you're petty when you're better you.
Speaker 1: You gotta it depends on who you asking, right that who you asking? Now? How fun was that working with doctor dre It was fun? Like you know what? Ill because I was so seasoned when I went to work with Dred and I only worked with Drake for four days on Get Died Trying What What? I've never heard that four days we did in the club p m P. Back down Church No in the club pm P back down if I can't. And it's record called Angels. It's just came out. You did all four days. Look, because right after I did that with Dre, this is a robot.
Speaker 4: I told you it's like it's smarter than everybody, and said, Yo, you know you hood Bill Gates, Right.
Speaker 1: Bill, that's how we look at you in the hood. It's made no noise for that. God damn.
Speaker 5: That say that.
Speaker 1: Four days. Yeah, we recorded for four days with me and Dre and and I got those records out of that that four days of recording. Then we went to Detroit and I worked with him. We did two records every day, but we did two and we kept one of the two records that we did those two days those that we was there.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: You know, that whole album process was like just the way I think at that point, because it wasn't like the simplicity of it was made what made it special Like it was a go, shorty is your birthday? I didn't have to think hard to come up with that.
Speaker 2: And you thought as soon as you heard the beat.
Speaker 1: Got it's your birthday party? Like you know, if Dre was going because the backdown record he had gave it to Bust Rounds. He had gave the back down record to give us. He gave the back down, he gave rock to rock Kim had the gun the back down with the gun clicks.
Speaker 2: And elliots Wilson fly just in case you see that he'd be playing let's be careful.
Speaker 1: But they look he rock Kim had it first, and then I think he gave it to to Bust Arounds, and then I got the track No Rock Kim, and then D twelve had the in the club beat Wow wow, and they passed on it.
Speaker 2: So I got, you're gonna make us too hot right now? You show you what true.
Speaker 1: If you get dress. If you haven't get this podcast, you're gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: You're telling getting about We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get dra.
Speaker 2: This nigga is a genie go into that. I still can't believe you came.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, like cause you know why, Like I said this earlier, and I gotta correct the part I said.
Speaker 2: I said, Yo, I don't know rich fifty. I know broken broke found it's not foul.
Speaker 1: Everybody transitions.
Speaker 2: I'm expecting a transition.
Speaker 1: That's why I was watching M four.
Speaker 2: I was knowing horns. It just I didn't have it physically in my mind.
Speaker 1: It was like telling you was winning. So I was like yo, So I'm like, yo, this nigga really came my brother.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my brother.
Speaker 1: I appreciate I appreciate it that I really need you on the petty record. Though. Hit the record and he got it. He still don't say yeah because you can't play it on on the headphones. No, no, yeah.
Speaker 4: Right now, I would play it right now. But you really came fifty man like, like, Yo, thank you so much. I'm gonna be honest, I would have liked that. Chaine, though, You're gonna send me me and my son.
Speaker 1: I'm a committed like you.
Speaker 2: You know, me and my son said only three You're rich, you good, don't worry about So.
Speaker 1: How was it having vitamin water? What did that do? It was cool that, I mean, that was just the start of what.
Speaker 2: They approached you and said, get down with this.
Speaker 1: I actually was send the produce out brother. In the supermarket and I was walking and I saw a gallon of spring water for two sixty nine and I went further than I saw a gall on spring water for fifty nine cent. And I know I wouldn't know the difference between where springs you saying they come from, if Poland Springs didn't spend marketing dollars to say that it's a better product. Right. So I'm going I want to sell water Christmas, like folk water. And he's like, to like where, and I'm like to everybody, like everywhere, and he's like it was more confusing to him than saying I wanted to sell a vodka or something like that spirits because it's easier, you know, exactly what hubbed the approach. Everything's right there for you. You know, it's three eight hundred pounds gorillas. You can go to Piccardi, you can go Dago, you can go to band you know. But it's smart when you look and you say you wanted to sell the water. We had to wait. I wait until I found it the actual product in the gym on Sunset. The vinument of water was yeah, So I said, boy, I went to this gym it's like a high end gym shit and had the water and I was like, yo, this is like this right here, that what I was talking about. And then kind of find out that the company was private on based in Queens and you know, the people.
Speaker 2: Didn't understand the water came from Queens.
Speaker 1: It's based in Queens, and they like provide the stock options for the employees to provide the centers because there was like a you know, grown company and then people who provide stock options for that. You can buy those options from each one of the individuals, like you know, because people are living and now they go, I got a hire assistant, right, can you just train my assistant police?
Speaker 4: Like, because did you talk about I'm like, damn this thick is like what water was you drinking?
Speaker 1: Like like like yo, that's that's crazy. As who dos you? Is you? Like you like so articulate, like and like when getting into that because it's like, look, crest me, don't actually use it, that's right. They'll ask me, you know, why you don't drink the vigral. They wouldn't make It's my birthday, that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: July six is your birthday. Every day is your birthday or New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: We actually you actually can. This is July third.
Speaker 1: This is the day I met my wife. God damn it, great blessing. I love her.
Speaker 2: And this is the day my father died. So always sad on July. I always flip on somebody that I'm close to.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, Yeah, we broke up yesterday, dream Chance, you broke up yesterday and the club.
Speaker 1: I seed you in the club and I was like, Nick, let's get it together.
Speaker 2: But but but but I'm always and you came.
Speaker 4: You was a blessing for me today, my brother, Like I can't front when I met you early in them days, there was nothing that was going to stop you, like like like you had the attitude from.
Speaker 1: The beginning of like I don't give a fuck about it anything thing, and.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna win and I'm gonna win, like and now you laid it out of a blue blueprint, like I feel like I felt like step by step, like people like TROYD. There's a lot of people who all like their career to you. Because like I said, like, you know, I got nothing but love for Prodigy. But when me and him started to beef, I just thought, like you, like I literally took her format was I'm gonna think how he thinks because he wins everything, you know, he.
Speaker 2: Makes no noise for that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he really knew what he was what he was doing when he did that. The box did they opened right now? Like I think he just felt like it was telling the truth and nobody would nobody, no penalties would be involved because because everybody is except from those activities because the time was up. Because you know, if he was worried about it being him snitches, he wouldn't did that, you know. But him saying him saying these things and people was like I was like, damn, Like how you know I'm I'm comfor I'm prepared or comfortable with everybody knowing I did that right today.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, say look at it, like, who the fuck his phone is that?
Speaker 1: I like that? You know, you got all you gotta do. That's why he didn't take into consideration like how people would feel when when they ship with the laundry was out, even if it didn't meant like it didn't mean any type of legal you know, it just was a lot. But I can't defend him for that, you know what he did that Like I just for me. I was a fan of his music, you know why. You know what I'm saying, like and have the same thing, like you know, it's it's just like have a different like I need him for me.
Speaker 2: Right now to make he was here.
Speaker 4: He came here because there's a rumor that that spread that mab de wentn't do shows with CN that.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you do it? I don't know. We shot at the a lot of times. That was days, so maybe that's why. Yeah, I mean, and haven't came here to clear up the room with and we're great.
Speaker 4: Clear listen, we're supposed to do a Queen's tal I got you on aclly here right now.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be nas mob D component. Are you telling me I could add fifty cent?
Speaker 1: Andelly? What venues we're gonna use?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like the tough one. Look he wanted to limit off a budget go down when you're in the strip.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you. Can we do it?
Speaker 4: T all fifty cent nas mob D componing coach?
Speaker 1: I think we need to break it up. What that means? Too much for one thing?
Speaker 4: Like like like in a year, because you know, none of the niggas invite me to the festival.
Speaker 1: Ships did they invite you to the festival?
Speaker 2: All of them?
Speaker 1: If you do all you can, you put me off? Who to connect?
Speaker 2: Nobody invite me to a festival?
Speaker 9: Just funked up.
Speaker 1: Should be dope to thinking about it?
Speaker 4: What festival I ever did? Anybody, don't worry? I wait, I was invited guests.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that don't count? That don't count. Man invited me, right the man, right man? They met the man.
Speaker 2: They invited me out here and rock the bells. And I've seen some niggas.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, because I'd be running down on niggas in Miami, Like if you're in Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is my second hood, nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I asked you, you do this ship one more year.
Speaker 2: You don't book me, And they really didn't book me.
Speaker 1: They called my bluff.
Speaker 4: I was bluffing because I wasn't gonna do nothing to the white people. Never hit a white person. Is that like like hooding one on one? That's that's definitely that's not one one. Never threaten them, but don't hit the motherfuckers. Let's make some noise for me being on point. That's why we're popping out here. Never hit white people and the ship out nine one.
Speaker 1: One and they show up, they point you right out. You don't act you didn't do it. You did it, motherfucker. But I still can't believe. You can't thank you man for real?
Speaker 4: Man, you know dream chance we popped. We did the number one podcast again. Our our enemy is a guy named Elliott Wilson. You want to say anything more about him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no, hear me coming at He's the number one called and best Buy Lickors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, let me just tell you something.
Speaker 4: We told Best By Liquors fifty centers coming and they did never disrespect.
Speaker 2: They took the they was bringing to rock.
Speaker 1: They said, are you when eat when fucking fifty centers in the buildiness? Only you got cucumber. You're a smart nigga. That's for the diet niggas.
Speaker 4: They said, we're bringing strictly effing vodka for the people at best Buy Liquors.
Speaker 17: Baby'n be more professional. You eat more professional. He's more professional. Like you know, I'm dyslexic, right, you know, I'm just something.
Speaker 1: I'm up for fifty set one time.
Speaker 4: You know why I'm doing this fifty I just want to make noise for the resource room niggas, special education.
Speaker 1: I old a little bit, that little bit.
Speaker 2: Because I always knew I was.
Speaker 4: I'm not the smartest fifty, but I always knew I was smart, like like, but I knew I could I wasn't right and smart.
Speaker 1: He took journalism school, you know, he took journals.
Speaker 2: Don't do like that.
Speaker 1: Don't this is why he does this.
Speaker 9: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Why he does this? Well, he wanted to do this or somebody that you said, you know what? Wow, okay, okay, you heard you heard what he said? Where did you take that class?
Speaker 4: I took that class in jail. Let's if it's jo that's my credit. You didn't get anything out of that experience. I got education, education, education. Thank you so much for you know. We ain't ending it because you.
Speaker 2: You feel like you. I just feel like you just want to keep talking ship and we would love it. I'm with you, we would love it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't believe you. Let's describe. Let's subscribe. What happened last night? Okay, we going in my mind and my mind I was like, dam fifty hour. I've been hitting renee for months and I said yo, because I never asked for list.
Speaker 4: Let me just say something. Only reason why I got hold is because Hole called me. Hoole called me because I had said something on another podcast and he wanted to speak to me direct. But little Wayne. The reason why I got myain number is because he had actually one time he had actually took my phone and put it.
Speaker 1: But like, like you have reached that plateau.
Speaker 2: I don't want your number because I.
Speaker 4: Know that, like you're like that big I'm scared to ask you for your number, like I would never do that, right, But last night I seen you and I was like, no, no, no, I ain't see you.
Speaker 1: I came to see you. I'm gonna keep it right. I didn't know that I came to see you. I was like, Yo, this nigga's in Miami. You know renate because you you hard got to get in contact with I don't know if you know that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I had came and like I said, I really had a whole speech that I was gonna give you, like in my mind, and I was like, yo, I'm gonna tell this nigga.
Speaker 2: Like I had my breath.
Speaker 1: My brother realized that everything you before that you just.
Speaker 2: Shrut me down. He was like, yeah, I'm doing tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It kept rich. I was like, I'm gonna call my toe tomorrow. I forgot how to do that, and I'm going when they want to do it all right, Well, when I see him in my face, I'm going, yeah, let's do it tomorrow. I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: You know, I was like, y'all, I had a whole speech.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you that already?
Speaker 2: I know I told you use it?
Speaker 1: But I had a whole speech because you know I did. You know I never got paid for that. So you won't do this one verse for me? Right?
Speaker 2: We better?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: Expect the first Yeah, the first, the first one. I don't expect you.
Speaker 4: To come to the video because VII is like, y'all, you don't never come to the video, right, or you're gonna convict to the video.
Speaker 2: This is what we're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: My partner went to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I felt like it's just me. Now we go get to negotiating. Look, yo, I'm hurting. I'm gonna tell you if I can really black out on it.
Speaker 2: Right now, I pop on the driver.
Speaker 19: What's what's that Instagram? Once again? I didn't know whatever in his voice? Come on D translate for me?
Speaker 1: What do you say? Pat? Baby just came in here? What's the next one? I just came in that's right, Tamilama. Okay, anyone on purpose or accident, look at your asshole as anyone purpose accidentally lit your asshole. I mean as was very close to you. Jo O, God.
Speaker 4: Use anyone ever got carried away accidentally, they did it. They did it on purpose, never happened, never by accident. You didn't never feel anything down there. Okay, Listen, some people and denied.
Speaker 2: Most of our gues.
Speaker 1: People do not. We got to get him returned off.
Speaker 4: This came to you know, I know when you want to realize you're rich and you're supposed.
Speaker 1: Having a good time with me. No, I didn't hear it a moment.
Speaker 2: You know we're all dying, right, Oh damn, I've been dying.
Speaker 1: If you believe in guys that you believe when you think, see things happen, and you said this wasn't my time to go, that means God has a plan for you, right. And if God has a planning, we broke it down the heart beat. You got a certain amount of heart beats that you're gonna have, right, And that means in actual experience, we gotta live in the moment. Sometimes you got to enjoy yourself. Now, mind, I'm gonna tell you. I'm still okay with you, niggas. You licked ass before you know, I'm still alright you. I'm not good. I'm not you pointing out Listen, I'm drinking out of small cups. I'm not gonna drink behind you, niggas. But I know you've licked some sort of ass in some way in your lifetime and was.
Speaker 2: His titties before.
Speaker 1: This is something I was like, this is really gonna You want me tell you this story about you? I want to know exactly what the going over, young niggas, Right, youngigas, I'm on the roll.
Speaker 2: I brought me in my first talk.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: My first talk?
Speaker 1: Mom? Like, it's the first time I say her Kicking pri Oh you want me here? The Kicking Price story.
Speaker 2: I'm an, I'm blow it up right here.
Speaker 1: First time I went on a rod with you, North Carolina. Cackapre sees me. He's like, come to my room.
Speaker 2: You play video games. He's like, cool, you're playing video He's like, just showed me a porno flick.
Speaker 1: But it's him.
Speaker 2: I want I want him to wait.
Speaker 1: The Kicking Prex came here to tell the story.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if it's fifty four. I'm sorry, I can't, but he had his.
Speaker 1: Legs and I was like, I'm comfort.
Speaker 2: Be like you look at this little nigga.
Speaker 1: I was okay, I'm so sorry, Like you're my brother, I'm sorry, my lad. I was on the road with you with the girl. Do come you go with the girl? No? No, no, no, look at the girl go away.
Speaker 2: So it was the freaking ship I ever sold on my life.
Speaker 1: Just what you doing?
Speaker 2: You're fifty fucked up my childhood. Like I was like, why did he tell sold me that?
Speaker 4: I was like all right, cool and like yeah, He's like no, no, I know he had its own lay.
Speaker 2: Yo yo, I'm you're fifty. Make me a foul round nigga. I'm around fifty.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Every moment it's been around, you have been fould You gotta do the wait to see him, d J. Let me just throw it out there. Kick Capri got the best periscope in the whole game. You gotta follow that nigga on pariscope. He does he does some sh it called like no Panties Sundays or something like that, and he just played old school jams. That's my niggah. I'm a busy nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm looking like I'm on pariscope, like damn, I'm not answering answering Texas, I'm not answering emails because he be.
Speaker 1: He just he playing all that queen ship from the Coliseum more. I'll be sitting there like, oh ship, Like you.
Speaker 4: Know that nigga on periscope and he got the best periscope in the whole game, Kick Capri.
Speaker 1: But he also the first nigga I seen kids as. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Kickapri.
Speaker 1: Just my legs up there, you hit all your legs. Okay.
Speaker 2: So Fiddy described this situation.
Speaker 1: Did she did?
Speaker 2: She actually like what was just? And you like the traditional because I see that I see.
Speaker 1: In the Madden of the bed right and she gets in between your legs and she's dan so she can you know, you ship back. You're like what I want to put your hands, don't go back, don't go back? Yeah man, do that? You know you know what you do like everybody does it. You know what I'm saying, Like you started want to them lax in a different way, but you want to leave one hand. So he's like us, your hand so this is one of these things and.
Speaker 2: Then fit this crazy.
Speaker 1: Video. Just what funks with me? Because you make it like I'm doing something that they're not doing.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: If you know what, go shoot yourself, Go tell yourself the person.
Speaker 15: If you know tell you don't watch this has been Wait a minute, wait, VI, you don't watch ports you're talking about? Let me you're talking about the same seas Yomi from you?
Speaker 1: You you watching from the colegel turn the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what ain't you talking to?
Speaker 1: Please ask? Do you watch porn? Do you watch porn? Okay? Hell yeah, right? You watch? So you see real freaking ship all the time? Right? You do? But this has been saying. I wanted, so you want to do some of the freaking ship you see, right, don't you? Why are you watching this ship? You want to make sure ain't no freaking ship going on out there that you're not up on? Right? You said, like, if I can get the business some super freaking ship, why gonna do Why you ain't gonna do that?
Speaker 2: So you asked why why didn't ask for that?
Speaker 1: I'm not asking that. This is why I was so upset. I said, Wait, I really think I had to search my rooms? Basic things, things took places. I said, well, what the funk would make I say that? I was better going through it on my head, and I said, oh, ship was saying some polish like I was like a pumps ship like she did maybe. She said like like, I'm like, here is the question itself like his own sexual I'm like, huh so they asked her, so what so did he do something that makes you feel like? Question that She's moved away from me because she didn't have nothing to say, but at that point she was saying, and I was like, what the fuck is the matter? This old bitcho lost my mind and I'm like, I don't have nothing to do with this. She like, I'm always this vivocal fuck. I don't go fuck who something that should have gave on a back.
Speaker 4: Know this shit happened eleven years ago, said, motherfucker did it eleven years ago?
Speaker 1: Man, stop nor this picture your fuck? You know her name, She's just somebody idea eleven years ago, and I don't fuck with her no more. So I'm trying to figure out why the fuck she would be saying something like that. That's it, that's all it is, like, mother, motherfucker famous or not You're gonna look at it and say, if somebody did it, I don't communicate with the person or fuck with this person no more. And she just says some wold ship. I'm like, where did that come from?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 1: And it's just it's crazy, you know what I mean. I think that sh was out of nowhere from me. So I responded to it just let's get let's get you a question. Do you forgive anybody? I forget about Joe, thank you? That was but you know what, that was never really we never got a chance to do, nothing to have When you think about it, it seems like you don't forgive niggas after old boys. Then I go, what was my issue with this nigga? Right? And I don't got one with him personally? Like I'm like, I don't have nothing with him personally, and I'm like, I'm kind of bugging. Like now, when we did the tribute for Chris, look at this, I was very I was very sister pe first off, First off, I don't think I said this the whole interview. I apologize. I'm very proud of you, sir.
Speaker 2: I've seen you from the beginning.
Speaker 1: This is real ship.
Speaker 4: I've seen you from the beginning, and I've seen you have this idea in this ambition and you never stopped never, and I know only salute that and thank you, thank you, because Yo, that that's your inspiration for every other nigga that want to tell another nigga suck my dick, I gotta do it fifty for fifty. This is where I feel right. My favorite hotel is a W hotel.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I stayed at the W Worldwide. Wherever there's a W, I stayed there, right, And every time I go to the W, there's a gay flag.
Speaker 2: I have nothing. I have no problem. I solute that you know what I'm saying, it's dope.
Speaker 4: But I felt like they said, I feel like hotels places establishment should have a hip hop flag.
Speaker 1: Do you think my.
Speaker 2: Talkingment is I mean that was hard. That's a new word we're talking.
Speaker 4: You think my argument is legit all? You think I'm bugging. I'm thinking I'm retarded. Me Well, I think about a little wide. We already grown to the point.
Speaker 1: That they know.
Speaker 4: But listen, some some nights you could go to establishment and they don't. They don't like all con in there. But I feel like, just like big up to the the gay flag. But if I was to see your establishment, whether it's five star, four star, whatever, and they got that hip hop flag out there, I know I'm welcome. I know there's a room for me that I got probably smoking, you know what I'm saying, Like, you don't.
Speaker 1: Know if that applies to us to hip hop as a culture. But because there's no place that we're saying I'm retarded, you know, I'm just saying there's no place in the world that embrace the culture that was limited at one point. I remember having the Taker set having a put tissue in it and recording straight up during the time period that they will play for one hour on the radio, you know what I'm saying. And then it's going to the point that if you don't like hip hop, you're still aware of it. We've grown to the point that the influences from hip hop have bled into other platforms like now you got the Power series For me is it's like give it to that trying again, right, you know what I'm saying. On a different platform, it's the largest debuting show, like original largest. Yeah, it's the largest original series on the Start of Stars right at six point nine. But it will be the largest original series period this year.
Speaker 2: Let's make some lord.
Speaker 1: With the girl for this season. You'll see it reach a point that you did say, you're gonna let me shoot somebody on the correct and you told me committed. I said, wait, let me see. I gotta get to Courdy. I don't run this ship all the way that one. Cordy Kemp, the writer, show runner, she's you know, she's dope, and they it's grown. It's good, like I felt good about it. Mario Hallway. We got the whole gruel people there. There's talented new people, and I was I felt like it was more important to have good music speak for the characters at points, like Curtis Mayfield spoke for ron O'Neill in the in the in Superfly just points that the character didn't have to say anything because the music was saying what he was thinking. And in actual television, there's a place for bad music, and it's in scenes in films on television because this spend money everywhere else, in the last place in the budget that they actually allocated their finances to getting the music, so they may take a guy who has a sample free song from wherever. Because the actual right. The guy that is the music coordinator may know someone who has sample free music that is willing to have it played for nothing because he wants the exposure, and he'll end up having a song played in the background of a television program, you know. So just those relationships, I mean that. It also is letting people be hip to who they should step to that they originally music played. Now that was a roma this year summer jam that fad Joe wanted to bring out you and jo Row Joe looks he does like he wants to consider his relationship with John and do that. I go this way. We didn't hear what you just said. What I slowed the ind of that because it's the way, it's the effort.
Speaker 4: Drink chances run pretty just because we heard you the only nigga that's really paying niggas like when you're down after do we heard you the only nigga?
Speaker 2: But so is that room?
Speaker 1: So you want to keep the money for us off your socker? Man, that sucker nobody made it. Look at Mace, Mace got a Bible way were home on. Let's just let's just think, come on, fucking shine Shine is Jewish? Now, Oh my god, fuck, it's all. It's all. Don't trust me. Take my go check, go fact check this ship, because you can't believe this ship without seeing it. So go see it. Man, you gotta check every All these motherfuckers nuts. After they sucked with him, they went lou, I don't know how we got this.
Speaker 2: What was I asking about him?
Speaker 1: Want to pay? I say that I don't know. I know we're talking about you know how I will pay because you don't want pay. Now, everybody's still with me, right, so you're gonna we're gonna We're gonna definitely sponsor dreams. I'm a sponsor able to and then you know it's a real yall.
Speaker 2: Look, he's not fully committed. He's like, I'm cool some because this we'll never something.
Speaker 1: We're gonna figure out. D j e f N. I'll change it the d j F and cool. Look man, lookj E f N. Let's make some noise for f M being here. You know, you know, you know that was.
Speaker 2: Best of my liggas for providing niggas. And you know I was a little disappointed.
Speaker 1: You ain't come with no bottles today. I didn't.
Speaker 20: Get him fight, nigga, don't come on bottles he ready to fight. Where did you come? I came comfortable? Where you gonna comfortable? Like I was listen where you want to? Rollie come come to you? That niggatta change when you want to. You gotta change in some boys. When I ain't came to the to what's the ship, Chris?
Speaker 1: Like? It wasn't supposed to be this easy, Like when I seen you last night.
Speaker 4: You were supposed to be like you hit my assistant. The nigga said, yeah, tomorrow, no problem. I said, oh, Ship, I was confused.
Speaker 1: I had a whole speech. Did I'll tell you the whole speech. Sending messages from min that's what he realized. He's been sending your reach. But I'm just going on right, I'm gonna get around. I figured out, all right, I'm gonna get around, So I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: That's all I've been saying that the one verse, that's it, and then the interview in one verse, that's it.
Speaker 2: Interview ship went up, verse.
Speaker 1: Went up for the drinks. You don't got to commit to the video, but I bet you're gonna commit to it because you.
Speaker 4: Patty, You're gonna give me everything your own nigga. First, what happened that summer jam or what was the nigga slow bus?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 1: He was playing games with the kid man like oh the pictures with little like my oldest son. It's really his mother's kid. Because I haven't spoken to him in almost five years.
Speaker 2: God bless him. We're gonna make his ship right.
Speaker 1: His birthday, my third team show. He got fourteen months of child support left. I think he's gonna want to talk to me. I think Denny's gonna take I'm not sure, Blessed, I'm not sure how much I I want to talk, but we don't want. We will not talk then because talk the other nigga. He's gonna come in, right, You see what I'm saying, because he had the urge to talk to me for fifty for five years already. Okay, let's because we don't want to talk about the kids.
Speaker 4: But that's why, right, that's right. But that's why, that's why some much happened, because because he's that well, because because you were slow. It's cool, right, It don't come.
Speaker 1: From me, He came from around. That's easy to get around these other people. But check this out. If you go when a guy doesn't like it's too cool to be a little fifty to not be that. So you got to keep confirmation that you being that by keeping the relationships with people who were around. You know what I'm saying. When you were coming up for homie, he like, he's still communicats with everybody else. He just stays away from me. You see what I'm saying. Because his mother like, well for a reason. So I'm well, I blame it on his mother for a long time.
Speaker 2: No, we don't want to.
Speaker 1: No, this is how it happened. Like it was mother for a long time. But at what point did you develop your independent thinking? Man? You know it's twenty years old now, you know that's your thoughts too. Now this is the way you feel too. I accept that and I'm overway from it. So I'll say I have one kid because I'm a three year old kid that respondse to me, and it's happy as hell when every time you see me jump up and down, that's my son. The other kid, that's his mother's kid, right, So I mean it's when you pray for success, you don't pray for entitlement, you don't pray for envy, you don't pray for jealousy. But common sense is when you get it, if you do receive enough success, you're gonna receive those other energies. They're gonna come and it's gonna move people there closer your circle from around you because they're gonna start to feel that entitlement because they're so close to you. You see it, even if you brought them a card and said, but you could have brought me a house man. Look how much money you made. And if you brought my house you bought me a small house man. You paid one point two for this ship. You could have brought me one for this much, you know, And it's never it's never enough if there's that entitlement there, And I mean I don't some people's entitlements can't be met right because they feel like they actually created you if they were around you priorly to the success that look at it like he wouldn't even be that if this didn't happen, you know what I'm saying, And I'm like, the fuck are you talking about? You know what I'm saying, Like, it doesn't really it never translates to the person who's actually working for everything that you see happen. You know, so it with me. I look like I do have complex situations that go on in my personal like, but I don't mind it being a public situation because it's I mean, every other mess that I'm involved in this public. So it's you know, it's cool for it to be that. I don't care. People can judge, so fifty man, because.
Speaker 4: Your people told me you got to go man, So I just want to be clear before you walk out the building.
Speaker 1: You're definitely gonna do that verse, right.
Speaker 4: I mean you gotta do it, like like, just do it is because please can you just say yeah?
Speaker 2: Because my listener is gonna be it's gonna play on this contry. It's hard, nigga, it's hard.
Speaker 4: I just feel track when you told me to do a chorus I I got when you told me that I did two joints I never got paid to.
Speaker 2: There's no problem.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: So we're good clear on that.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna sponsor Drink Champs because we got other niggas that can sponsor us because we will call Puffy case.
Speaker 1: You know it's in case.
Speaker 4: You don't get me serious. Now, that's that's the Dame dash, the Dame Dash the whole Dame Dash. Now he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: But but but listen, when you sponsor us, it's gonna be no other bottles here with that. Yeah, I'm gonna get listen, listen just so you don't, so you don't know. I'm gonna get them out of here. Justin Bieber is coming.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber is gonna come now because you came.
Speaker 4: Everybody in the world. I can't pay I could never pay you enough. I could never pay you back. I can never pay you back for doing this verse that you're gonna do right, correct, correct, right, say yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say yeah, just say yeah. He's listen to them the song. I just want to listen to the song.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, just just say I got you, But to say I got you so got good spirit.
Speaker 1: Niggas make good spirits, all right.
Speaker 2: I can never pay you back for both of them.
Speaker 1: The verse two for coming to him and letting us bunk out. And he went in, he went, he went, He went further than I was.
Speaker 2: I'm just at one more. I was just sitting here, like Jesus is real.
Speaker 1: He really did drink m he took a shot shot on four. You can't leave on four.
Speaker 4: You gotta get one more fun. But you can't walk walk nigga, you drove. I see your drivers and I used to walk to you still got gangsters with you.
Speaker 1: I'm in in front of it. I'm still I still gotta walk to you. Know what's so the about you?
Speaker 2: Fifty? You came here.
Speaker 4: First off, I forgot that you said yeah last night, so I'm gonna keep it on it. So I woke up, I posted the picture and then you posted the picture and put bad pressure on me because I was like, you know, google ship, I know enough about you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna google.
Speaker 4: And you really put that pressure on me. And we came together as drink chat. We almost broke up yesterday.
Speaker 1: Me and him and I have a show to night.
Speaker 2: We made it and he got a show big made it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, shout out to May's.
Speaker 1: Got an album coming out.
Speaker 2: What's the nigga that they invite? Bird's never invited me to his wedding. He's a foul nigga.
Speaker 1: He's a foul. He't write.
Speaker 2: He invited everybody.
Speaker 1: Else but me and my Petty. No no, no, that's not Patty, that's drink.
Speaker 3: Champs is a drink Champs l c production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 17: Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, dj e FN and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com