Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: M hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: I'm Erica and I'm Mila and it's Wednesday some day.
Speaker 1: And we're back again, back at you, back at.
Speaker 5: You, Leir Petra Comanasha Clea Patra Vanacha.
Speaker 4: Genc Comga.
Speaker 3: Come on that choice, Jimmy Lynn, Erica cominatcha, none of it fucking rolls, Jimmi and Erica was good. Allerica do Manacha no better. We sorry, wait, we're gonna stop, guys, don't leave yet.
Speaker 5: It's we always got to throw in a nostalgic moment from the early two thousands, just so you know.
Speaker 4: Hold they were legends in my mind for that year of my life.
Speaker 1: What happened to them?
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, they were like they were like blacks. They were gonna be the Black Spice girls.
Speaker 1: They were. They were sisters because they're from English.
Speaker 4: They're funky too. Yeah, there was something.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Hi, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm I've been feeling good because I've been meditating consistently since doing the Open Challenge and it feels really good. And I'm fine as hell and i am capable of all things.
Speaker 4: So these are fact. You know, you are fine as hell?
Speaker 5: Open has really after thirty one days, you kind of like inherited as a.
Speaker 1: Tool're like, oh I can't sleep. Boom. Oh I'm stressed out. Boom. It's just like a little easy like life hack.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm talking about me in positive affirmations.
Speaker 4: Try to do that every single day.
Speaker 3: Ask me how I am, how are you well? I'm doing phenomenal. I a so amazing. I'm in my studio, I'm feeling good. I'm fine as hell.
Speaker 5: I have this eighties vintage disco jogger with no shoulder pads.
Speaker 4: Although people thought you had shoulder pads on.
Speaker 1: It's the style of that.
Speaker 4: I think it's why it's cut. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a fashion icon.
Speaker 5: So if you just look through the many YouTube episodes, you will also see I'm a fashion icon in my own right and many different looks. And I'm just so proud to say that to just walk in my purpose as wearing so many hots, including fashion icon of YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that and it's all true.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We should we practice talking and affirmations all the time. We should.
Speaker 3: I really like that's I think I think that's what we have to do moving forward. We're just going to become absurdly overconfident. But it's gonna I.
Speaker 5: Think Orlando does that already. I don't know why I haven't picked up yet. How are you amazing the blessing of the day. Aren't you so lucky?
Speaker 1: I'm just so lucky.
Speaker 3: I'm your co host, I am Aren't you so lucky to know me? I'm so smart, right, I am so.
Speaker 4: I taught you so much.
Speaker 1: You're my blessing.
Speaker 4: I know, so are you.
Speaker 5: I'm just so thankful for your wisdom and your diligence in our partnership and our friendship.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're great.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your creativity, your intelligence, your graphic design skills, thank you, and just your overall energy that you bring into our business.
Speaker 4: So thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 5: We are just a big blessing, fallow blessings in here.
Speaker 1: Wooh, should do a light reading?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Why is it so corny to talk this way? But we have what we should. I know, right, I.
Speaker 3: Feel it, and I'm obviously like I'm really received. But it's also a little funny and I'm like, it's not, but.
Speaker 1: It's all true. It's true, that's true.
Speaker 4: Only we could all communicate this way.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think you don't have to just be one big orgy of the world. This be one big organy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's called it's it's tantric speech.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: This is it, this is what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: I finally get it.
Speaker 1: You know, all those people who seem absurdly.
Speaker 5: Happy, they just do it naturally. So now we have to get on the wave.
Speaker 4: This is our proclamation right here.
Speaker 5: This is a proclamation that we can do anything because we're great at everything. We're madly talented, good looking, we have soothing, sexy voices and just wow, Like, who would have thought this magic double duo could just witch up the internets and just sprinkle our magic everybody.
Speaker 1: Even if you were trying to avoid it. You got some of that magic too.
Speaker 4: Bitch, I know you're still here.
Speaker 1: It's called the Jamerica Jenerica effect. Did you meet j America. They're so magical.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, you've attended the Jamerica Effect. You've done that.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can tell how you're talking about. You've attended the gym America.
Speaker 4: Do you know America, you know them personally, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: I could tell how you're glowing that you know Jamerica. Call him on the call him on speaker. I want to hear Jamerica speak.
Speaker 1: It's a cult. It's called America. A good cult. That was beautiful. Well, you know what I thought I was.
Speaker 3: I was wondering, like, how am I going to evolve with my tantric my tantric teachings? A am I going to get to wear lingerie all the time, which obviously you've already started. It looks like business and sex. I'm Sally, I'm sexy Sally, Sexy Sally, Jesse Raphael.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now I remember using our language to only speak positive, highly high vibrational, positive words to ourselves and each other.
Speaker 1: And even when we have a.
Speaker 3: Bad day, we're like, oh my gosh, this is an unique experience, this.
Speaker 1: Is a unique opportunity to win.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Wow, I am growing?
Speaker 5: Did I do something stupid? Because you know what that means. I am taking accountability and I'm growing.
Speaker 4: Growth is on the way.
Speaker 1: It's is it raining? I need to I need God to some i'ming to slow down.
Speaker 4: He saw me just so so sell my seats.
Speaker 1: Did someone hit me on the freeway. They mightn't need my they needed.
Speaker 3: Atopped a worse accent ahead, you know I I yes, I like that thinking.
Speaker 4: But do you know it?
Speaker 3: Today when I went to go do this car shit and they told me basically they couldn't take my money give me all this money for this car, I was just.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, are you sure positive check that one more time? Let me just check that.
Speaker 4: Can you just confirm? Okay? Got it? I was like all right, well, thank you.
Speaker 3: And then I got in the car and I was like, Okay, well it's gonna It's just.
Speaker 4: Gonna work out. We're just gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: Like I really feel like there's been like I don't know what the mind shift is, and I'm sure I'm gonna flip out any moment, but I don't know. I was just like, Okay, well this feels better than the other reaction. The other reaction leaves me like tired, stressed, like worried about now I'm worried about other shit that I wasn't even thinking about before, just like making up just making it like this saga of this is the worst moment in my life type shit, or of my month or whatever of the day, and.
Speaker 4: Instead I said, no, I'm not gonna do that, and I did it.
Speaker 5: The thing is is like you can choose stress, but the twenty four hours is gonna go by regardless. So it's like, you know, choose twenty four hours, the next five hours of stress and heartache, are you gonna be like fuck it?
Speaker 1: And I trust what's gonna happen now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, either way, I have to figure it out, whether I stress or I don't stress. And that's kind of what I was like, all right, well either way if you had to figure this out. So yeah, and that's and that's kind of like how I've been. I guess it's been making me feel a lot happier. Like earlier this year, I made a choice about how I was gonna handle my relationship and instead of like like saying fuck you and fuck niggas and I don't give up, like you know, adding another notch to my belt of like reason one hundred and twenty thousand why I don't trust these niggas, I said, no, bitch, we're not doing that this month. We're gonna figure out how you don't add to your trust is jews. And also how we get you to feel happier faster, and that so you're not like you're going to have to feel the sadness, Like you can't skip that part and you're going to feel it throughout. But like, how what needs to happen for you to change this pattern in your life? And literally, compassion is the word, because I feel like I'm high. I'm really good with my boundaries, even with men and like, but the way that I've handled having boundaries is kind of by hating them and.
Speaker 4: Saying, like fuck you.
Speaker 3: It's easier for me to create that boundary if that's the space that I'm in versus Okay, I'm going to create this boundary. I still love you, like you obviously have work to do and things you need to figure out, but and I'm going to take this space. And this space might mean you never have access to me again, or it might mean let's revisit this at a future date. And that's kind of like how I've been feeling less, I guess, angry, mad, sad, like, and it's starting.
Speaker 4: To like trickle down into the other areas of my life. And I'm like.
Speaker 3: Really excited about that because I feel like it's a wound that I've been needing to heal that it's been like affecting everything in my life essentially.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy because I had that.
Speaker 3: Reading by that girl, that lady, not girl, grown ass woman, and she told me that I was going something was gonna happen at the end of this year that was going to like lead me to freedom, and it was I was gonna have to choose and that I was going to heal the wound with my father, which was like not feeling safe or not feeling like I can rely on this person, or not feeling safe, and it was going to heal at the end of this year through January.
Speaker 4: And I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's healing in the most like unexpected way because it actually comes from hurt and I didn't expect that. I didn't expect the healing, and I thought like something good was going to come in my life, whether it was a relationship that was perfect that was going to heal that wound for me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that like I was going to be in this space again with a similar scenario that I've been in, but it was like now I have the choice to handle it different.
Speaker 4: And that's what's healing about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think there's this like really cool point that we've come to in our healing journey. And it's like you're never healed, you know, But I think we're at this place where we know better than to react a certain way. I think we've gotten to a point where we've consistently done certain work, like the basics at least that build the fundamentals that we trust the process so much and we understand and recognize that, like there is this bigger picture and there is always a lesson and it doesn't always come exactly how we thought it was going to come, but it allows us to be more gentle with ourselves and more gentle with the process because we trust that everything always works out and that spirit brings us exactly what we need. And so instead of fighting it and the.
Speaker 3: Resistance the resistance is so draining, and then avoiding it because I'm you know, we're good at that avoiding and then or or like reacting the same way you would previously like fuck you, fuck that, let me go ho out, let me go get under some somebody else, and like really like sit with ourselves and say, like how did I attract this?
Speaker 1: Which is like that's that's some I've done some healing type shit.
Speaker 5: A lot of times when you're angry about someone else's you know, shit, it we take it personally and like, I'm proud of you, thank you, And I see you and I and I see you know, like whatever wound that needs to come up right now, it's it's it's it's happening. And you know you have me and I support you in it, and I know you're going to get through it and come back even better, even more powerful, even more divine, even more knowing, even more trusting, even more soft, even you know, all of those things, And I'm excited for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Those are all the things that I want too. Like I feel like I've been the softest I've ever been.
Speaker 4: In a relationship with this.
Speaker 3: Person and like conquered certain fears. Like it sounds corny, guys, but listen up. I don't fuck with feet, Okay, Like I really, I don't fuck with feet. I don't like feet. Don't put them on me, don't put them near me. The onlyest feet who I fuck with is my daughter's. And I know this sounds crazy, but actually in school I was encouraged, well we have to like do something where we have to give someone like teach either we receive the pleasure or we tell someone we have to give someone pleasure and teach them about the pleasure scale and do all that stuff. And I wanted to challenge myself and do something that was really uncomfortable for me, and so like I I was like, I will give you a petticare And it was the most uncomfortable shit I've ever done, but it was also like the most I felt like, I don't want to say soft, but it was like a soft act that I'm doing for this person and taking care of like the feet that care gat them through life, you know, whether they are totally fucked.
Speaker 1: Or beautiful, you know.
Speaker 3: And I did that shit and I was like, wow, a bitch is real soft now, But I mean that's just one really like stupid example, but it's not stupid. But I just feel like in this relationship, I've just like been a lot more soft and I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to stop it, like like I know that that's part of I know that's been I think as women, we have that in us naturally, but I feel like that's something that like I really want to I'm proud of and I want to like lead with that more too, so whether it's with this person or whoever is my lover and my person, but it's I just feel like my heart, you know what it is. Like I was thinking about our our retreats and how we you know, work with Sylvia and we do those like you know, the heart opening ceremony and delany and I remember the first time that we did it in Costa Rica, like that was hard for me, Like I could feel how closed and guarded and like all the boundaries that I'm so proud of too, like there, and I think that's to the lesson too, is like I'm I'm I'm trusting myself to know that I have I have the boundaries.
Speaker 4: Don't worry. You're good on that.
Speaker 3: Part, you know, like you're not gonna portray your like you might betray yourself, but that part is not. Actually no, I'm not, but that part you're good at. But when I did that exercise, I was like, Yo, this shit is like to the opening of your heart.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I feel like it's slowly but surely my heart.
Speaker 4: And my heart is slowly opening eyes I'm not gonna be such a cold bitch.
Speaker 3: One one ray of light just enter your cold, black hot.
Speaker 1: I can feel.
Speaker 3: No, but there are space and things and places that I get really triggered and it's like nope, no thanks.
Speaker 5: It's interesting, like how much work we've done and you've done and then like there's.
Speaker 1: It's just you got to go deeper. You've got to go deeper.
Speaker 5: Stop And it's and it tends to just a lot of times be mostly digging deeper into yourself. And by way of relationships, you know, we get different versions of ourselves with different people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're mirrors, yeah, and they bring out different things in you.
Speaker 5: And there's no person alike. So every relationship is going to draw a different version of you out in some ways. And you know, as we evolve, when we attract partners that are evolved semi evolved, you know, we're all evolving. But it's just I realize you you know, like even in manifesting, a lot of women like I want I want to do the Sierra prayer, I want this type of relationship, I want this, I want that, and I want a kid and I want to pick a fence and like that, like those are amongst my shit too. But it's it's really interesting that even when you get those things, or you get like attract a partner that's you know, on the same level of you, and ways are like you know, like not as not the the toxicity, and you know, there's an evolution of the partners that you choose. You get to start to see like how you evolve with the people that you start to gravitate towards. But like it's also those relationships cause you to have to dig so much deeper in yourself and and and reflect and notice like tam, that is some like some deep wound that I have that has nothing to do with this, or that's some deep, deep, even deeper shit that I have to work through, or you know, I'm really having to start like you know, taking responsibility and healing those those parts of yourself and recognize them. I think it's just like this other portion of healing that we're unlocking. And it's interesting. Yeah, you know, yeah, it's too like.
Speaker 3: The five years later, five years later, we're this unlucky cheat coat level one.
Speaker 4: I don't think no, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think I think that we've we've tended to the parts of our things that need attended to at that time, and we are I feel like we are getting deeper into I don't know, like the soil. We're penetrated for sure. This is not level one, but that's the beauty of it. It just keeps going and going and going and going.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: And it's like how you approach it, Like are you going to be savvy to do the work or are you going to get excited about it? Are you going to like say, Okay, well fuck it, this is what life is about. Let's do this, let's try this. Like damn, I don't like that. Oh that feels good still, you know, So I am I'm inviting and I know that like to at this point in my life that every person that my love space friendships, whatever it might be, like, I trust that I am actively working on myself to know that those people that come through, whether they are healed unhealed, and like they're meant to come for a reason and teach me something or show me something or have me say yep, you yep, you still don't need that, you know, like all of them. So I don't know, it's it's good. It's scary though, I mean, I I think I always thought, like my father wound would be healed by my father or something.
Speaker 4: And I think that that's also the lesson too.
Speaker 3: It's like the people that gave you the wound aren't necessarily going to be the one to heal it. In fact, most of the time, it's not, you know, And granted there's been healing for sure, like my dad, we have like he's done his part to make me feel safe in our relationship, but.
Speaker 4: There was still more. There's still there is still more, you know that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't even know if you can heal this part, Like I got to figure this out right and do the work or meet someone else who represents you in a way or part of you and allow that person or that relationship to heal that.
Speaker 1: Part regain the trust in a different way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's it's but I don't know that it's just people just are people just do shit.
Speaker 3: Like never there's never going to be a time where like someone doesn't lie to you about something you know, And it's like, I think it's how you decide to or any trauma, Like there's never going to be a time where like you're faced with something that triggers a trauma on you, and it's just really like how you want to stomach it moving forward and digest it, or like roll it off your back moving forward.
Speaker 5: That's true, And I think that's another thing, like when you're when you have are you committed to healing? You can roll it off your back or you could be like, damn, there's this thing that's still bothering me and I can't like and you can't ignore it, or you can approach it head on and be like, oh wow, there's more work to do, and I'm excited to get past this because who knows what's another side of that, you know, And like I feel that like even being in a relationship that is like super healthy and like fucking amazing and honest and intimate and like on the same page and transparent, all these things, Like I still see things in me coming up that are me things, you know, and it requires that I acknowledge them. And you know, sometimes I can acknowledge things in myself and it takes a really hard time for me to like get them out, which is surprising. But I mean, but honestly, like this space makes me more comfortable in the oddest way. I don't know how this happened, maybe because we started in the dining room, but it's just like I recognize that, you know, even Sylvia told me, and I won't forget this. It is like you really require like a divine masculine to heal parts of you.
Speaker 1: And it resonated with me. But also it was like fuck that.
Speaker 5: I don't need shit to do shit, you know, but like it's true, and it has healed a lot of my trust and like I just feel like so much inherited suspicion and distrust that I have that I truly feel like it's inherited. Like I feel ways that I'm triggered or have assumptions that I know I adopted from my mom's behavior, and like that's scary. And even like, you know, this month is Love Thyself February, so I guess we're gonna get really deep. But even like womb like healing, you know, speaking with Queen of Fua and stuff, it's just like when I start to be realistic with my relationship I've had with my womb or my you know, my Yoni, as I like, as I'm like getting further in this really healthy relationship, I still find things that come up that are triggering, and I know that I'm safe, but I realize, like these are this is a direct result of like moving past shit quickly and not tending to it for a long time, and.
Speaker 4: Just like the like you can't run from it.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 5: And I had a feeling the other day of like, this sounds so intense, I text you, but I was like feeling used, like my like feeling like disposable and use, like just to be like fucked and thrown away. And it came up and I was like it was so clear, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, huh, Like damn, I still have to like face these things, like some things that I've ignored because I didn't want to deal with them or I felt ashamed or I felt like things were my fault.
Speaker 1: But there are still some heavy womb like womb wounds that I have to deal with.
Speaker 5: And even in a relationship, like you don't just get a healthy relationship and then all that shit is it's gone.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, I'm happy, I've well it can for sextended amounts of time, but then you can't run from it, like it eventually shows up like anything in any any space.
Speaker 5: And so I had to like sit with that and like and what times did I feel that way? And what relationships did I feel that way? And there were many times I didn't feel safe where I felt like you.
Speaker 3: Should really look at Quina Fua's and her the sacred woman that Journals Journal prompts right, well that that kind of like that not cute it, but I don't know, like it's you know, alignment one.
Speaker 5: Thing and then everything else will. Yeah, So it's just it's it's you know, it's really interesting. It's just like even even things that you think you've avoided you can't avoid forever, like when you push down emotions and you push down traumatic experiences, when you push down like all those things and you start to numb yourself out, which you know, like I'm a cancer, so I'm super fucking sensitive. So that's a defense mechanism strongly for me.
Speaker 3: Like just like you said, like fuck you fuck that like isolate, but it's just like it still has to be dealt with.
Speaker 1: Every there's no it's there's no disappearing. You can't.
Speaker 3: Like the more you sweep under the carpet, you at some point it will come out from underneath.
Speaker 1: That bitch. It doesn't disappear.
Speaker 4: It doesn't. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It's it's true. It just it shows up. Sometimes it shows up in relationships. Sometimes it doesn't show up in relationships. Sometimes it shows up in your own the way your body reacts to something and just triggers you. Like there's so many you can't you really can't.
Speaker 5: You can't decide when you're gonna deal with it. In fact, it will decide for you if if you choose to ignore it, and like it will continue to come up.
Speaker 3: And like sometimes it's more apparent when someone's doing the wronging to you versus I'm happy now and why do I feel this way?
Speaker 4: Then it's like oh, right.
Speaker 5: Well, but right right, right, Like when there's a reason when you're like when you're in a toxic relationship, you could be like, oh, this is coming.
Speaker 1: Up because this person is terrible for me. Yeah. But when you're in like a happy relationship.
Speaker 3: And it's still comes up those feelings, how you know for sure, like this is this is work, there's work here that has to be done, or like there's something here that I haven't fully dealt with. But it also has taken me to a certain level of like self awareness to identify those feelings because sometimes, like I haven't always been able to put words. You know, sometimes you'll feel ways and then you just because they're uncomfortable, you immediately avoid.
Speaker 4: You don't even want to put words to them.
Speaker 1: Feelings are real, yeah, real, then it's real.
Speaker 3: So but then it's like allowing even those feelings to sit, putting words to those feelings, communicating those feelings, rehashing some shit that happened who fucking knows how long ago, and then like all that uncomfortable shit that comes.
Speaker 1: With that part. But you know, it's you have to do it.
Speaker 5: And I and I realized just like even talking like with the Sacred the Sacred Woman is just like I don't think that we oftentimes are thinking like as a unit, like our mind, our yoni, that's all that's connected, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Like I for sure haven't.
Speaker 5: I'm for sure disconnected you know, myself from my womb before and like I told you, even at the last retreat, that started to come up, like feeling like electrical wiring from my heart to my womb, and I was like, what's that? But it's like spirit telling my mind and my body telling me like bitch, this is what needs to be worked on, and because you've forgotten that these things are connected and like opening up your heart and you know, and just feeling safe. And I think as women, we forget that, like that little Yoni is an entity, girl, and it holds so much energy and it is sacred and we do create and it is like the black hole of the universe. It is where we bring babies, It is where we hold intimacy, and we exchange sacred secret secrets and shit we don't we can't even seeing in bringing in energy of people that we don't even know, and so it requires tending.
Speaker 4: To for sure. For sure.
Speaker 3: I think of like that when they were like I think I think everyone's brother on the ornet. Maybe not, but like how when you have sexual partners, like there's still like remnants of their semen inside of inside of.
Speaker 1: You, like when you die. That's what they say for women.
Speaker 5: It's like once you have once you take a man's seamen, there's always remnants of it in your When I think of that.
Speaker 3: And I think of just energy, I think of just also just like the fluids of our body and our life source, Like it's almost like a like they become like it creates as like blueprint of like anything that's gonna be like from that too, and that's why you have to heal it.
Speaker 5: Well, even think of like, uh, we were in our mother's wombs. When they were in their mothers, it becomes cellular, like it is.
Speaker 3: Cellular, Like yeah, I carried Luna and whatever whatever womb Luna carries, I carried that one too.
Speaker 5: We've all at one point been inside and it continues. So it is cellular. And that's why I'm feeling those inherited feelings of distress or those inherited feelings of not feeling safe. Those are things you also have to deal with.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck fuck, That's why I've been avoiding you for.
Speaker 4: So do it for our future.
Speaker 1: We have to lessen the loads, just untangle the web for.
Speaker 3: Our future descendants, you know, and for the ancestors or lighter for them.
Speaker 4: That's my gift to you. This is my gift to you, great great great great GRANDDAUGHTERA.
Speaker 3: I mean, and think of our daughters absolutely, I mean, shit, what's been done in the womb has been done in the motherfucking womb.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can't go back from.
Speaker 3: Them, no, I can't, you know, like there's things I wish I could have like handled better. There's people I wish I would have handled better.
Speaker 4: Like all types of shit. Way I would have treated my body better.
Speaker 5: Well, I think I think that like that is important to note too, because I think that thought is overwhelming.
Speaker 4: It is for.
Speaker 5: Women, and like that idea that we hold the energy of every nigga we ever let in, like.
Speaker 1: Lord God, I hope.
Speaker 5: Not Jesus, but like I think even that primary thought is so overwhelming that that is a part of the thing that avoids you from doing the work. I don't want to think about all these niggas I let into my body. I don't want to feel like this, I made this decision and now I have like you know, like there's so much shame that comes with being a sexual woman that like they're like the shit. It wasn't until like two years ago I've realized my full worth, you know, like that the full scope of all Like the weight of that is so heavy that it tends to make us avoid dealing with our womb.
Speaker 1: That's a part of the disconnection. There's so much shame associated with.
Speaker 3: You know, your history or who you fucked or you know, like if you're worthy. It's just like you have to peel that off, that shit off too, Like we've all done some shit and we're all here to heal. We've all fucked, we've all enjoyed it, we've all made decisions and fucked with the lower vibrational nigga or ten, you know, And and it's we have to acknowledge that we're all healing some deep wounds and that is okay. And because we're women, it's not heavier for us, actually more powerful and we have the inate ability to heal ourselves. And so just like not getting so overwhelmed with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's there's so much beauty and just allowing the process to take place and not like it's just a step by step, like you don't have to conquer your womb in a day. It's like conquering Rome in a day, you know what I mean. Like they're like, oh my god, do I need this book?
Speaker 4: Do I need this? Do I need that?
Speaker 3: Do I need to you know, do I need to hate myself a little bit right now because I did all this shit? Like it's like facing your twenties or facing your teenage or facing like the parts of you that you feel like you've like matured out of, but without being hurtful to yourself.
Speaker 1: And that's hard.
Speaker 5: That's hard because we've all done some stupid shit and we've all let some shit slide. But we've also all been conditioned by this idea that things are our fault when we're violated, or when we're hurt, or when we don't know better, or when we're seeking we're seeking just something that feels good because we're seeking validation and so we're seeking love and we don't really know the healthy route to that. It's okay to like to recognize that it takes time to recognize those things too, you know.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: It's easier said than done, however, very very possible, and just be yourself. I think that's been like the theme of this It has been the theme of this whole month is like just one day at a time.
Speaker 1: Girl, Gentle healing, Gentle healing, gentle lessons.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was reading something on the internet and we're talking about like how a lot of the self care that we see is not actually self care, it's aftercare and that like and that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Like, and I was like damn.
Speaker 3: I was like, how much after caring have I done for myself to just avoid something and just like let me just do this. I'm actually like, you know what I mean, Like it's the aftercare. I was like, whoa, that's deep. And I think especially for like I don't know, I mean, I think it's all women, but I think that like the self care movement is for white women.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 3: I don't mean like that self care is for white women, but that like their access to it is higher than the ways and so therefore, like we are and we're often using the form of aftercare because we are like facing so much throughout the day just because of you know, whether it's socioeconomic status, whether you're black, you're brown, how you show up in the world, that there's like this level of like the self care actually isn't the self care actually isn't helping. It's fucking, it's hoping, it's coping. Yeah, apps fucking litely, apps of fucking lily. Like when you are struggling for the base your basic needs to just.
Speaker 1: Survive, what the fuck self care? Self care is the survival.
Speaker 3: You know, but it's not even necessarily like basic needs like food, water. Okay, let's say you have that, but you are struggling mentally and there's no resources for you, at least you don't know where they are. You don't feel safe because you've been grown up in a family that has made therapy or any sort of like assistance outside of you know, whatever it is you believe seem like you're weak or there's something wrong with you, and therefore, like you're just now practicing after care by.
Speaker 1: Traveling a lot or hang.
Speaker 3: Out with friends or like getting massages, like you're not actually enjoying the fruits of self care, like it's really because of your coping. And I was like, I don't know. I've read that, and I got really deep in my head. I was like, oh my god, we're am I only doing aftercare?
Speaker 4: Like what is self care?
Speaker 3: And I'm just thinking about like yeah, that and loving yourself and like just the journey of all of those things.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's true.
Speaker 5: I think like you could go to yoga, you could go on vacation, you can like hang out with friends, but if you're not asking yourself those really deep questions and you're not tackling them head on, and you're not crying.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, and are you really honoring yourself? Are you really? Are you really which is.
Speaker 4: Really what self care is about, is honoring yourself right.
Speaker 5: Right at the root of it, tending to yourself so that you can grow. But if you're just like covering it up more with like pedicures, because the.
Speaker 3: Real true self care is yeah, you can do all these things, but like like are you honoring yourself in these moments of these things? Are you really taking care and tending to yourself? Or are you putting a band aid over something? Are you actually avoiding yourself in these self care moments?
Speaker 4: You know? So I don't know, it's just the thought that I had.
Speaker 1: It's like that's deep.
Speaker 5: I didn't ever thought about that, but that's absolutely true. And I think it even speaks a lot to like, you know, for us, Like you know, we've built this like amazing brand, top one percent of podcasts in the world, baby, and you know, births all these other business babies from it, and still there's like so much anxiety and fear and like it's because you've never been in this position before. And it's like you can prepare and prepare and be like work work, work, I'm gonna get this and don't do this, and they're like, oh shit, it's here, Oh shit, that's here, And then you're here. You're like, am I happy? I'm happy to how I got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Am I stressed? I'm still stressed, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's not that we're not grateful, but it's like like, yeah, like if you haven't if you're not at peace, then none of those things. You know, you haven't learned how to access the peace, and you haven't learned how to thrive at a certain level and maintain those things.
Speaker 1: That not knowing is going to scare you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes, So I think for love Thyself twenty twenty three, I'm going to be really focusing on my like my womb, like my womb wounds and my worthiness, which I think is tied and connected and just like trusting spirit and just knowing that I'm worthy, and I'm just stepping into my mother fucking power, right, bitch, that's right, right, you know, Like I'm a badass bitch, ju are And I do everything I say I'm going to do, and I you know, and like that's amazing. Like when I have an idea, it comes to fruition. I see it through and through. I see it till it's tangible. And that's dope, you know, And I'm sexy.
Speaker 4: Yes, you are.
Speaker 1: My pussy's wet.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it is it is you trust your friends.
Speaker 3: I know that it is, but I don't know that because whatever you know what.
Speaker 1: We know way too much about it. Oh my god, don't ask him an every single fact.
Speaker 5: You're just gonna keep the rumor going that maybe, just maybe we've slept together.
Speaker 1: It might be getting us more views. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're hot, we are both really fine as fuck, So.
Speaker 5: I don't doubt that somewhere someone has had a mental fantasy getting through weighted by us.
Speaker 1: In fact, I think someone told us that. So that's the fact.
Speaker 4: So it's fact.
Speaker 1: Another another braggable moment.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't yet you will now just imagine sitting right here in the middle of this couch, close your eyes. You could just slowly zip down this eighties one piece jumper and then Erica is gonna slowly remove her four piece business professional sex it blaze it get on YouTube so you can see these outfits.
Speaker 4: Like you like Sally Jesse, Raphael and I was like, where is she? I love her?
Speaker 1: Is she alive?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I feel like she was a scorpio. She gave me like scorpio vibes.
Speaker 1: We might need to look it up.
Speaker 4: Same Sally, good old Sally, Do you have an affirmation?
Speaker 1: I love for the day I did? What was it? I? I I welcome. I welcome gentle healing, even when who was it? Even when I fucking up?
Speaker 4: I fuck it up?
Speaker 5: I welcome gentle gentle lessons, even when I fuck it up.
Speaker 3: I welcome gentle lessons, even when I fuck it up.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think that's legendary, Okay, perfect, just like Sally Jesse Raphael.
Speaker 4: Who is not a scorpio?
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 4: Lea? I think she's a Pisces cusp of Aquarius. It is February twenty fifth, Aquarius and Pisces.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah she's I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's eighty seven, she's still wive. Okay, Sally, Oh my god, she's eighty. We haven't seen her in years. I wonder how she's doing.
Speaker 1: She's probably rich.
Speaker 4: She's probably like in a nursing home.
Speaker 1: No, why haven't we seen Sally?
Speaker 5: Then she would be out she's white, she put her money into good places. No one's taking care of her. I hope that would be a fucking tragedy.
Speaker 4: Okay, well now.
Speaker 1: She's in at home.
Speaker 5: Why the fuck would you put that on Sally? She was a fucking icon.
Speaker 4: Where is Sally?
Speaker 3: Jesse Raphael, I'm starting a campaign. I feel like that's a hashtag. Where's Murray? Where's where's uh? Jerry Springer he was a man like the father of our around. Uncle Jerry is rich.
Speaker 4: I feel like he was like I feel like he was like Hugh Hafner for of TV.
Speaker 5: He was I saw I saw something that he brought put out that he takes responsibility. He feels kind of bad for like poisoning our our generation. And I said, you were a fucking icon, Uncle Jerry, you.
Speaker 1: Need to chill.
Speaker 4: He did do some poisoning.
Speaker 1: There was, I mean hip hop.
Speaker 4: It kind of was the set off of that. It was inspired by.
Speaker 1: It was like I feel like it was.
Speaker 5: It was racially like it was like white trash and black so was everybody wasn't.
Speaker 1: Just specifically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sally, Okay, sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Tarot time, Terot time, terot time, beaches, I chose the Two of Pentacles and the two of Pentacles.
Speaker 3: A young man dances well, juggling two coins in his hands. The infinity symbol links the coin, suggesting that this man can handle unlimited problems so lag, so long as he manages his time, energy, and resource as well. In the background, two ships sail the high seas, bobbing up and down on the huge waves, another sign that there's ups and downs of life are manageable with focus and attention.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? How does this always happen?
Speaker 4: Witches?
Speaker 1: Witches?
Speaker 5: Okay, when the two of Pentacles appears in a tarot reading, it's safe to say you're juggling your priorities, roles, and responsibilities. For examples, he may be a working parent, my kid's another room, a general manager of a business this is my business, and an administrative assistant in a busy off almost at the assistic we are our office is busy, or someone who works multiple jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's me, it's me. I'm Jamaican. In the upright position. This card knows you are doing an excellent job.
Speaker 5: Of balancing these different priorities and you can take on whatever life throws at you. But this two reminds you that the line between coping with these demands and losing control is thin. You need to manage your time, energy, and resources carefully so you do not lose your balance. The two of pinnacles often appears when you are busy rushing from one thing to the next with little downtime in between. You may tell yourself that you haven't had enough time or you're in a rush. However, remember that you don't have to be busy to get things done. Sometimes taking a break is the most productive thing you can do. Similarly, the two pentacles can appear when you are getting caught up in the day to day demands and losing sight of the bigger picture. If this resonates, ask yourself, what life do I want and how can I reorganize my schedule to recreate the life I desire. It invites you to manage your time and your priorities carefully. Your workload is high right now, and to get everything done you need to stay focused and productive. You may benefit from a to do list, better better calendar management, shout out to Nelly, and a sucter schedule. You may even enlist the support of an assistant or business coach. To help you make the right changes.
Speaker 4: To a business coach, I forgot those exists.
Speaker 1: I think we need one.
Speaker 5: Basic time management is crucial to your ability to juggle these various priorities and keep your head above water. This card also reminds you to pay special attention to your general administration, including paying bills, managing finances, staying on top of your commitments, and maintaining your diary. Be careful that you do not miss important deadlines, meetings, and other obligations.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Audrey, Okay, I love that for us, it sounds like we're handling everything well.
Speaker 4: We are, and we're going to continue to We.
Speaker 1: Are handling everything well.
Speaker 4: We are amazing business women.
Speaker 1: We are phenomenal business women. Our power fucking We.
Speaker 3: Are guided our spirits, our intuition, our partnership, our entity.
Speaker 1: We're protected.
Speaker 3: We make thoughtful decisions. We're not hasty. We know our value. We don't say yes to everything, but we say yes to a lot and the things that our spirit says yes to.
Speaker 5: Wet manifest generators. We are and we are meant to be where we're at, doing what we're supposed to be doing what we're doing, and for that reason, everything flows to us easily and with ease.
Speaker 1: In abundance.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, side note, I was looking at the Discord because I wanted to find a whorry because.
Speaker 4: We got lots and lots of hories in there.
Speaker 3: They're just some of them are very, very long, and others are, you know, too short.
Speaker 1: So not too long and too short. So did you find one something? Right?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I was going to just like shuffle through and just pick one. I don't know. I don't think we've done this.
Speaker 3: Nope, maybe this this is from one of our fellow Discord gentlemen. Okay, there's also one about period sex threesomes.
Speaker 5: A period sex during a threesome. Well, I don't know if I've ever done that one.
Speaker 4: No, not bold enough?
Speaker 1: Oh I have? Actually, no, you have?
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you haven't done it? I know? Okay, shut up that kind of I was not that bold. Okay, Well it was light.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I have because one time I remember me and my friend party at this guy and she was riding him and I was sitting on his face. And the next day she was like, I could see your tampon stirring on his chin. She's like when I was riding him, was so funny. Your tam punch string was on his chin. This is like ten years ago. Oh my god, that was There's no way you can feel that. I mean, we're all drunk, but there's no way you can't feel tamp. He's a nasty nigga.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it's nasty. I think that's perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: I think it makes perfect sense to me. It stopped up focus on the clip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's fine.
Speaker 3: I think like I had an X that didn't give a fuck, and now I like, my standards are that.
Speaker 4: Those are my standards now. I don't like, you're not allowed to not like.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not with it because I know some niggas that well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't expect you to do it all the time, but you should.
Speaker 5: I'm not losing out. I'm like, you should two years of sex because my period.
Speaker 4: Mm. So here's one.
Speaker 7: Okay, horror stories, hor stories, it's short, who stories.
Speaker 3: So I had my first intimate threesome with my boyfriend and this girl, and I realized how much I need that balance of feminine and masculine all the time. I whispered, sweet nothings in her ear, pulled her hair, stroked and caressed her while he fucked her.
Speaker 4: Sounds beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's really nice. I've experienced that before. It's really nice person receiving that. Okay, yeah, I was in Unicorn. It was beautiful plot twist. We were both on our periods. So now my man got a nickname for calling me a ketchup packet. Oh my god, wait, a ketchup not ketchup packet.
Speaker 1: That's a long ass nickname, is it?
Speaker 3: Because the ketchup got like? Is it just squash? Finished this up? Okay, Okay, I don't. I didn't care, though I did a little. I did a little spit shine and sucked on her clit and fingered her and cleaned up. I sat on her face and there were no complaints. Still need to read you to truly slut a woman out, But I have no regrets.
Speaker 1: She said she didn't slutter around enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she needs to redo.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was just going gentle to start.
Speaker 5: That was beautiful. I mean, you definitely a spell on him. That's some blood both blood sex magic for sure.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 3: That's that would be my hold up in allowing another woman to have sex with my man on her period.
Speaker 1: I have, I have.
Speaker 5: I think that's the boundary for I have certain things. I'm like, no, that's only my job.
Speaker 4: I think that's a threecome boundary for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, we don't both need to be in our periods. Will wait for you to come back you now call us in about five to seven daries.
Speaker 5: But you, nigga, you you better get tended she goes home, come here.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm I'm I'm jealousy.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, I don't think that's geos. I think that's perfectly normal.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's it's a spell that must be like really close.
Speaker 1: Maybe that they're really close friends.
Speaker 4: I don't know. But that's just my boundary. Doesn't have to be everybody else's.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, no, no, no no, I'm the only ketchup packing motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you know, blood bonds hold a very special high regard in my relationship.
Speaker 1: I have everybody doing it. Might have you stuck like chuck like me?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Get anything to add to this to this week's episode.
Speaker 4: I think this concludes the episode.
Speaker 3: The moral of the story is talk good to yourself out loud all the time.
Speaker 5: And to your loved ones to your loved ones, and normalize bragging about yourself just a little bit, actually a lot.
Speaker 1: Fuck it just go all the way, yep.
Speaker 3: I agree, And yeah, check in with yourself. Be honest with yourself even if you feel really good, just you know, never stop asking questions. I feel like, even in your happiness, because I feel like that's what happens. We get comfortable and then the shit is exposed. But if we just are always kind of curious about where we're at, then we're always kind of like happily doing the work instead of like being triggered or like just things coming up unexpectedly.
Speaker 5: Well, it doesn't always have to be like triggers, don't have to be some like abrasive thing. And I think sometimes we think that it could be just literally feeling a little bit uncomfort and then sitting with it. But I like, let it get a little uncomfortable and sit with it before it does some shit triggers you and then you really are like out on the floor trying to figure it out, you know, picking up the pieces.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sit with yourself and do the.
Speaker 3: Work and follow us on Instagram at Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices and make sure you follow our retreat page. We just announced another retreat. We're going to Mexico. So if you and your friends or your girls, or come by yourself, because really that's what I recommend when I come to Mexico. We're doing two retreats in July in Sayulita, Mexico. I heard you this episode. Buy our merch just click the links in the fucking description.
Speaker 2: Yep, love you bye.
Speaker 1: This is gonna ye.
Speaker 7: Ellen j Solo Ball record the Lala
Speaker 1: Elasaba