Speaker 1: Uh uh uh oh, what's good Josh your girl lolabrook and I'm gonna need you to check me out right here Bootleg keV Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right. Let's get into the interview, all right, boot leg keV show. We in here man, we got a special guest. Lola Brook is back. Welcome.
Speaker 3: Uh uh uh uh, it's always good to be back.
Speaker 2: Yes, how you been I'm good.
Speaker 3: How's everything with you?
Speaker 2: I've been good, been grinding. It's been good to see you and a homie dope boy out here in love. Yeah. Hey, though y'all are fucking outside with the relationship.
Speaker 3: I love to see it.
Speaker 2: It's great. You guys are so ch I'll see y'all writing each other's names and the sand and shit and doing all kinds of cute stuff.
Speaker 3: That's really that's onnable one. I ain't gonna fun.
Speaker 2: It makes me and my wife's relationship just look terrible because I'm like, when do you remember when we used to do all.
Speaker 1: This cute stuff and then it just that that that stuff stops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know there's like basketball practice and like uh dinner and uh laundry, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean that stuff still goes on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I couldn't imagine the time where I get to be like, hey, hey, let's go to the beach today. The beach is forty five minutes away. We ain't got fucking forty five minutes, but my kids got a full time job. It's look a little basketball player. Those little motherfuckers all over the city running around, got all kind of practices going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like when kids coming to picture, that's when things.
Speaker 2: Like oh you're cooked for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, no one loving.
Speaker 2: You don't know you can have loving. It's just gonna be in the house and you gotta be a little quiet in case the kids awake.
Speaker 1: You know, but do you feel like, you know, like being in love is one thing, but do you feel like as growing up, like love is was a thing for you, like you had to fall in love. No, okay, just because some people are loving people's like I mean, it just happens.
Speaker 3: But sometimes like it just.
Speaker 2: Happens, like you know, people are the bad std it just happens. You be like, fuck, I didn't expect this. Well, I guess we're gonna deal with it now. I'm in love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's the best time though, Yeah, no, for sure, especially like the you know, the the first like I feel like the what do they call it, the honeymoon honeymoon stage.
Speaker 2: So how did you guys meet.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, like just doing artists things like being right rapper, shit being in the studio collaborating and things like that, and then we just didn't stop speaking.
Speaker 3: To each other.
Speaker 2: Has he taken you through Cleveland yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Is it as crazy? I feel like when we think of I always tell people that Buffalo, New York is what people think Cleveland is. Like I went to Buffalo and I was like, this is what people think Cleveland is, but it's actually Buffalo. But how is Cleveland?
Speaker 1: And Yo, listen, I'm not going front. I'm like, yo, like you know, like I just want to drive around like show me, like like what was it like for you growing up or whatever?
Speaker 3: Are we just driving around and stuff?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yo, it's nothing out here, Like you came far, you got that rate.
Speaker 2: He like makes you respect like anybody comes out of there, like no, for real, you made it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to remind him, like, Yo, you're doing You're doing good for yourself, Like look where you come from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy out there though.
Speaker 2: Bone Thugs in Harmony, your Man Lebron, kid Cutting Machine Gun Kelly, and then the guy who said dead giveaway When the girls got kidnapped and they escaped. Do you remember the guy with the crazy hair in Cleveland. He was like, there was a little white girl running dead giveaway. You don't remember that. It was like ten years ago. One of the more o g viral moments in the world. It was. It was great. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I gotta show you now because now you gotta show me for.
Speaker 2: Dead giveaway guy. This guy Charles Ramsey. Not you remember this guy?
Speaker 3: No, that's the Ohio Bobs.
Speaker 4: This was in Cleveland, Yeah, dad, giveaway.
Speaker 2: Charles Ramsey a fucking legend.
Speaker 1: No, but yo, I'm not going front out there though. I will go back though, I mean, probably not to live.
Speaker 2: But did you go to a Browns game to watch Deshaun Watsonson?
Speaker 3: No, we didn't do that yet.
Speaker 2: No, we got to.
Speaker 3: Yeah we got to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now now now we're gonna go to you.
Speaker 2: Are you in a football home because of him? Because of him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like now, I don't know if you're like a Giants or Jets fan, you.
Speaker 1: Know, No, I don't really me and sports is not really a thing, but he keep me tapped into sports all the time.
Speaker 3: Like, so I'll be learning a lot, especially with the parlies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, gambling is crazy, right, it's stressful.
Speaker 1: You just him.
Speaker 3: No, no, listen, I want to ticket.
Speaker 2: It don't make you like gambling will make you care about shit that nobody cares about. The Wizards could be playing the Hornets on a Wednesday night. There'll be twelve people in the fucking arena and you'll look with that guy damn TV waiting to see if a LaMelo ball scores over twenty six points or something crazy, Like it is crazy, but.
Speaker 3: It's entertaining though. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I did go to a football game out in Florida. Well, we'll we'll who game was it?
Speaker 2: Oh, HBCU. Was it like one of those rivalry games? Oh yeah, one of the classics. They don't play around.
Speaker 3: It was FAMI maybe fam, Yes, that's what it.
Speaker 4: Was, Yo.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: They don't fuck around, No, they don't around. Florida is like when it comes to football in college, especially HBCU. Shit, it's different. But like college football in Florida is as a whole, is like a it's like a religion, yo.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like being out there learned, like having an experience of something different with sports, and this part of the culture.
Speaker 3: Was big for me.
Speaker 1: Like being on the field was crazy, like I could go to a football game and actually enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that I would be into football.
Speaker 2: Football is probably the best live sport, yo. And that's so it's like a really good basketball game.
Speaker 3: And them kids play hard college football.
Speaker 2: They don't around. They play hard well because it's like, you know, it's it's like the rivalry. Shit is serious. I feel like they their entire season is looking at that one game, like they circle it on the calendar and it's like, that's the one. You're working on your new album? YEP. Last album was Dannis Daughter? Is this one to me? Your mom? Starter?
Speaker 3: Shout out to my mom?
Speaker 2: She get an album named after her?
Speaker 1: Don't yo, you're gonna have a turn up for me? She gonna watch this video?
Speaker 2: She she should. Yo, you're playing favorites with your dad. I get it. It's fine, but like your mom deserves an EP.
Speaker 3: At least, Yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I dedicate songs to my mom, though, I'm gonna put them out.
Speaker 2: Did she have one named after her?
Speaker 1: Listen titiha I Love You Okay sophomore album.
Speaker 3: Yo, I gotta I'm gonna do something. I always do things big for my mom.
Speaker 2: Did she give you hell? About the first album's name and like, hey, yo, what.
Speaker 3: She was like, yo, like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Like, like you a right, Yeah, I had to go through labor for you.
Speaker 3: But she was cool though, you know what I'm saying. She was cool.
Speaker 1: And on top of that, like my mom, like my dad wasn't the coolest closest.
Speaker 2: Did you grow up with them not together? Yes, I mean that's good that at least you still had like both in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she didn't, but she didn't know how active he was in my life, got it. She didn't know, like she was just taking to my grandmother house, but I would actually have a real relationship with my dad.
Speaker 3: She didn't get to witness it, got it. So she like, Yo, what's up with this? I'm like, nah, that was my dog's man.
Speaker 1: She like. But the neighborhood, the people in the neighborhood, they'll tell her cause she'll be at work, right, so they're like, yeah, then it's always had a he's a drop off. They'd be like, yo, cause your baby sell real quick.
Speaker 2: So I'll go yeah, the grandma loophole, Yeah, the grandma loophole is great for sure.
Speaker 1: So my mom say no, But yeah, she was cool though after awhile she like I get it?
Speaker 3: Like, this is your story?
Speaker 2: How far along are you with the new album? Is it? Like?
Speaker 1: It could be one hundred percent done? But you know, you know what's artists like? We always got to keep working so extra it can't be done. But mentally it doesn't feel done. It doesn't feel done right any features?
Speaker 3: Dash? Should I tell you a future right now?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 3: You want me to work with do boy again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why not? You guys should do?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Guys should flip a three body and Clyde? Why not? Yeah? Yeah? Me and my girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Why you ain't cool as up and be like, yo, what's up?
Speaker 2: Should do it? All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You heard that right?
Speaker 2: We gotta tap in shoot half of the video in Cleveland, half of the video of New York.
Speaker 3: He got it all figured out for us. Come on, you gotta cool keV because also and then you.
Speaker 2: Guys get club bags together all over the country. Oh, it's lit.
Speaker 3: But you know what? Would you go to the club? Would your your Yeah?
Speaker 2: How much money is getting paid? Of course? Yeah, if we're getting paid, I wouldn't buy, like I mean, listen, I wouldn't go just to go. I would not go to a club just to go in life, and I own a club.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. But I'm just saying, it got to be a bag. Yeah, but like old money ain't good money though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, for sure, you don't want to go to like you don't want to go to like you want to like, you know, go to like us, like like it's a higher end spots.
Speaker 4: I can fuck with that, But I'm not sure you and your guys should go to Starlit's.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not like UB though.
Speaker 1: It's not like we can't come on, you know, st in the towns.
Speaker 2: The New York's the most confusing strip club city in America because the strippers aren't as hot as the bartenders. I'm very confused by just that whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that that club where in New York City is very confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, uh, like if you go to Miami, if you go anywhere else, strippers are the star of the show. But in New York, for some reason, the girls who take their clothes off aren't as important as the girls who pour drinks.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think it's because like it's restrictions in New York City. I don't think you could be fully naked in New York City clubs strip clubs.
Speaker 2: I don't know. The last time I went to a New York street city strip club was probably in two thousand and fourteen. It was in Queens. It was probably Starlets. Yeah, I think Camilla was DJing, and I just remember being like, yo, man, can we get these girls on stage? Like?
Speaker 3: But what? But did they have? Was they like fully clothing?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I just remember I was unimpressed.
Speaker 1: That means they was If you don't remember, I just I just remember being very unimpressed with the strip clubs in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Miami's were a.
Speaker 1: Taped Miami is definitely is that c They clubs don't don't shut down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, booby trapping all day. I think G five closed. There was a place called the Office that clibs.
Speaker 3: I've never been. Have I been the chief? I probably had wings, but I'm not really a party girl.
Speaker 2: Good whole body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh I like that. You said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good thing. You guys watch what's the last show you and your guy have gotten into together? Any TV watching happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I make him. I make him watch everything. That I watched.
Speaker 1: So we watched Power Together for sure, and watch Power Power okay, And when I'm watching Baddies, uh, he only tap in when his action.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, who that fighting?
Speaker 1: And I'll be like, oh, this is such as a job I need be because uh Baddies is.
Speaker 2: On zeus right. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. We just had some chick named Lex from Baddies at my club on Saturday, big legs. I don't know, I'm no idea what the fuck this lady is, but people love her. All these batties like.
Speaker 3: Natalie None and all that shout out to Natalie.
Speaker 2: They're creating stars.
Speaker 3: Not they are stars though, yo like Natalie like she's it's a platform. But yeah, no, Natalie is going girls at my club.
Speaker 2: Like you know, back in the nineties and two thousands, girls used to flash artists. It was a thing like you'd be like at a concert and girls would be on the shoulders of their boyfriends and they pull their titties out. It stopped happening.
Speaker 3: That was a thing, like.
Speaker 2: A very normal thing, like if you'd go to like a hip hop concert, you would see titties all the time, especially like certain rock shows. Now mind you then usually not tenes you want to see to be fair, But this Natalie nun shipped at the club. She had girls when tits out left and right?
Speaker 1: Na, she do?
Speaker 2: I was like, it was two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Seven again, I gotta watch the last episode.
Speaker 3: It came out on Sunday.
Speaker 2: She trying to win it. Is that why they were pulling the tits out. I'm not hip. I don't watch baddies. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean like, I don't know. They just do it.
Speaker 2: Actually says yeah, she's hey, did you watch a Drew Skie show?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's my show. That's It's hilarious, mad funny. I'm so happy, Bambi one me too.
Speaker 2: She broke she broke that chair. Yep, she she fucking that chair. Could not that was that was not made for for both of them to be.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe listen.
Speaker 1: When she first came, I was like, if this girl don't win, I'm gonna personally have an attitude with Drew ski Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean she had his name tattered on the mommy and mommy and mommy and money. Yeah. I fucked with switcher rood though I had to follow her shot to switch roof she's solid. I mean, but I knew, I knew you could tell. I don't you know what I got. I gotta talk to Juice, like, yeah, what's up with why are you over here trying to trick these lesbians into being straight?
Speaker 1: My boy for fifty was my favorite stud. T Grizzly, T Grizzly, that was my favorite stud.
Speaker 2: She I think she called herself like the king of all the studs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was my favorite.
Speaker 2: And they kissed. They kissed.
Speaker 3: But it's so crazy because I.
Speaker 1: Might have I might have like went to go fix a plate or something because I did see that.
Speaker 2: It was the only stud that I killed.
Speaker 1: I'm tripping that I did see them. Yeah I did. I'm tripping, Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand like some of the some of the final like what was the the white chick who like made it to the end, who was just like towrking on everybody at the club and ship.
Speaker 3: Her name was Baye.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know what her name.
Speaker 3: That's my show.
Speaker 2: It was a great show, very funny.
Speaker 3: Fire mad funny.
Speaker 2: I don't want I think the last time I watched the show like that was uh probably Like I'm gonna probably age myself, but probably like flavor of love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it gives New York.
Speaker 2: And what was the white bitch on flavor of love?
Speaker 3: That pumpkin pumpkin?
Speaker 2: Yeah her New York fought New York by the back of her head. Yeah.
Speaker 3: New York is iconic though that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, New York's a goat.
Speaker 3: She is, she really is.
Speaker 2: She's on like the Mount Rushmore of like real reality for sure. But then I'm watching the Drew Ski Ship and I'm like, oh, this ful, this whole ship low keys like a big troll. But it's done so well. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's done so well even we he oh dad, what was I can't get Timothy ommo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I never see a start act like that, damn life. Yeah, it's like, where did he find these people? Act wild and wild?
Speaker 2: He drunk? Uncle?
Speaker 1: Yeah he was from Brownsville. His uncle brook He was from Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 3: Uncle mad funny.
Speaker 2: Like what you know anybody like his uncle of course? Yeah? Yeah, we all got those uncles. Yeah, you be like, hey man, what's up, what's up with this guy? Is he good?
Speaker 3: But it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: He's the uncle that's drunk, but he trying to act like he's sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, I'm I'm married.
Speaker 3: I know all about I know all about him.
Speaker 2: Fuck. That was great, great job, Choji. Talk about your new record. You're the one, You're the one.
Speaker 1: I just felt like I've always done records like that before, though I felt like it just wasn't in the forefront. So I just wanted to go back on it and show a different side of me, you know, as being an artist. I just want to have fun and be creative as I can.
Speaker 2: Do you have a name for your fans, because you have lady insane fans.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a point where they was it was they be saying bunnies, gay is I don't have one that's like a stamp for real. You got a name, but it might be too It might be bunnies and gators, because I feel like as my as my brand being Lola Brook, I have two sides to me, Lola Bunnies, yeah yeah, and then big Gators like uh uh uh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, do you feel like uh like you know, don't play with It kind of became like this massive song that just took off right. Were people surprised because when you hear this song you your voice is so like you have such a commanding voice for being such a tiny person. Were people like caught off guard when they would first meeting when you were doing like these press runs and like you were kind of getting into because obviously people see pictures of you is one thing. But when they meet me, when they meet me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first thing they say is, oh my god, I didn't know you was this more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen like security where you as a backpack and carry out of a club.
Speaker 3: Yes, these little legs, you know, these little legs get worked out. I'll be needing to get picked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm spoiled too, you know, little people are spoiled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I mean, and like, I feel like there's pluses to that, Like you could do things like a lot of people can't do. No. No, you could fit in places you can. I can't fit in clothes, Yes you can. You could wear you The best part about being your size is you can get all the shoes.
Speaker 1: No, all the kids. These people be buying a kid. Listen, I can't get that night, but the parents listen.
Speaker 4: I know what you're saying, gonna spoil you now that parents is buying them everything, and I wear the kids sizes are much easier to get and they more expensive though, no they're not.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: You go off flight Club and you try to get somewhere, you're fucking up.
Speaker 2: You got to just go to foot locker. Jordan's are sitting right now the.
Speaker 1: Damn you know in New York City, like the Sneak of Culture.
Speaker 2: You gotta go.
Speaker 3: It's standing in line two days before the release date.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So then when I went, when people.
Speaker 1: Come to me like, yo, like I gotta pay the tax is on top of the tax taxes, they're.
Speaker 2: Just you got to send someone to the store for you, because it's they're just taking advantage because you're a famous person. Yeah, like, come on, you're putting up they're putting that Lola Brook tax on it. They're like, oh, she got it, she got it. You can be eight hundred for those even though you probably get it.
Speaker 3: Even it's like one sixty two hundred, and.
Speaker 2: They're fucking up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: By the way, these motherfuckers raised the price on air forces, which is some bullshit. There are one hundred and twenty dollars. Now there used to be ninety bucks. It was ninety What is happening? Mines was like a good Yours were like sixty. Now you're probably seventy five. I think the kids size is seventy five.
Speaker 1: That's no, I'm preschool. That's great school your preschool size. I mean, if I want if it didn't, wait, what's that shoe do you wear? I will four? But oh you have growing up in women, Oh kids and women. I'm a five.
Speaker 2: My wife wears five and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh tiny feet.
Speaker 2: But I know because I buy her kids shoes. So my wife any shoes she wants I could find me. I'm fucked.
Speaker 3: What's your size?
Speaker 2: I'm a twelve? Hell of fools?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah that's basketball plays you definitely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is real bad for you.
Speaker 2: I went to Thailand and bought a bunch of fake shoes that I've been wanting. Yeah, we're into Thailand. Went to the fake that for sure. Yeah. I was in Thailand. I was like, what went in Rome? I needed some shoes for being out there because I didn't pack any And I was like, I'll just buy sneakers in Thailand and just get some flip flops some because I went to the Blue Leg mal in Bangkok and they got the there was like, I mean, I fucked them up, but rolling aloud, so I wasn't tripping like I was wearing them in arrow.
Speaker 3: Have you serious right now?
Speaker 2: For sure? It's on my vlog. Yeah, I warn't a rolling out. I mean I fucked them up. They're they're they're down bad. Like it was like a just for they're down bad. Yeah, but I mean I dig it. Yeah, I mean, yo, have you been to Thailand? No, it's pretty sick. Yeah, A lot of people are moving out there, a lot of Americans.
Speaker 3: They just had a tragic incident.
Speaker 2: They just had an earthquake and a lot of people lost their life. Yeah, it was pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 2: You should try to get on rolling out Thailand this year. It's fun.
Speaker 1: They still gonna have rolling out out there with people going through that right now.
Speaker 2: It's in November. Oh, they're gonna get it together. They ain't like they got named earthquake last nine months.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it looked pretty bad out there, so I don't know, you know.
Speaker 2: What made it look crazy? Well, first of all, one of those buildings fell that was like. But the other thing is is in Thailand they're known for like in Bangkok, it's all about rooftop parties. That's what they do out there. So all the buildings are swaying. So you just saw all the water from all the pools like in every hot because it's just a city of high rises and there's just water like this. Shit look crazy. But like I think one hundred and forty five people died, so God rest their souls, obviously rest in peace all those folks. It's a vibe out there. You get all kinds of that.
Speaker 3: The food is the best fool I heard about the food.
Speaker 2: All the shoes you want, they're there in your size.
Speaker 3: No, they're there in my size, and they're.
Speaker 2: Vague fake to who though you just.
Speaker 3: Told the peoples?
Speaker 2: What is there anything else you are aspiring to? I mean, I feel like you could do movies. You could? Would you? Would you ever do a reality show with you and your man? That might be if Zeus comes with the bag though.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm gonna be honest with you, Like when I cherish something, I'm very protective of it. So if that ever came down to it. It's because I feel like we strong enough to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that that's never actually worked positively for anyone's relationship.
Speaker 1: Is like do you do you love your relationship or do you love the money?
Speaker 2: Fame and money? So yeah, no, that's fair. Yeah say now, yes, not money is good money you said that earlier.
Speaker 3: It's not you have all that money and be so miserable.
Speaker 2: M m mm hmm. What has been You've You've had a lot of Jope live moments. What has been like your craziest moment on stage so far? In what you were just like, what the fuck? This is nuts?
Speaker 1: M I just love hearing the crowd singing my song a cappella like that right there gives me chills because at the same time, I'm like, dad, y'all giving me a break. Y'all giving me a break and chills at the same time. It's crazy And that just shows how much people are really tapped in to you and how your music really moves them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that, Uh, that's got to be like the most like rewarding part of being an artist is like strangers knowing your ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like at that very moment, they're the artist, and you know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you had the I love watching this guy on TikTok, the dude who makes the honey bun, the oy Way.
Speaker 3: Guy, the Oyway.
Speaker 2: I'm one of these honey bun sandwiches. No, I just wondered. I made a sandwich with him, though, Okay, what'd you put in yours?
Speaker 1: I had. I don't eat beef, so I had a beef patty, but I took out the meat, so not right. Then I had some Roman noodles. I had Roman or ramen, just curious oodles. Then I had some Masterarella sticks. Then I had uh turkey?
Speaker 3: Did I have turkey bacon?
Speaker 2: Turkey bacon, Mazzarella sticks, Ramen noodles, empty beef patty?
Speaker 1: I have something else in it? Maybe it was a turkey sausage. I think it was a turkey sausage. Yeah, but it was good.
Speaker 3: That sound good, right?
Speaker 2: That sounds crazy, That sounds good.
Speaker 3: And I had some says on m hmm, some gollic well did you put that on all there?
Speaker 2: Did you just stop eating beef recently or is just like a lifelong I.
Speaker 3: Haven't I haven't ate beef in like seven to eight years.
Speaker 2: Maybe, so you have chicken, turkey fish facts, no pork, no pork, no pork on your fork. But you know they say the swine is divine, though.
Speaker 3: We ain't swam up in here.
Speaker 2: It's like, have you ever had real bacon in your life?
Speaker 3: Yes? I ate pork before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like and then you have turkey bacon.
Speaker 3: Two different things drop off. It's two different things.
Speaker 1: I know turkey bacon is like rubber, but I don't like the rubbery one.
Speaker 3: I like the right you know, the real cut, the cold cut.
Speaker 2: It really is like a piece of turkey from like it's like it's it's funny because there's like my wife brought home from turkey bacon from Costco the other day. I'm like, this ship is your slices of turkey, Like we might as well just go to the motherfucking doily.
Speaker 1: Put the ship on the skinny cuts a bait of turkey here coke cut bacon.
Speaker 2: Would you ever go vegan or give it a shot? Maybe for like a month, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah I will. Yeah, yeah, I'll give it a shot. This dude, like I like to do things to like challenge myself to see if I could discipline myself, so I'll probably.
Speaker 3: Fuck with it.
Speaker 2: There's a guy who just finished a thirty day water fast. I know, so he for thirty days only drink water.
Speaker 3: What else did he do?
Speaker 2: You drink water?
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying like throughout his day, like did he exercise, but like.
Speaker 2: What he was exercising, but he lost hell a weight like this full looks like a whole other person in thirty days. It's kind of crazy. It's honestly, like kind of fucking like he got like oz picked out in like thirty days.
Speaker 3: Low key was he able to function?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah he was working out and shit like he's yeah, but I think I think it was He's a Muslim. I think it was a part of his Uh. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like every anybody can't do that, not for I feel like he showed that it's possible to do.
Speaker 3: But I don't feel like anybody could do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, thirty days a long time. I've done three day water fast. That was tough. Yeah, and then you put electrolytes in your water, so you kind of get some sort of like you know, so.
Speaker 1: That helped you out. I guess yeah, but you had craves for something salty.
Speaker 2: And for sure. Yeah, the third day you could have bone broth.
Speaker 3: Was you grumpy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you smoke?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, you didn't smoke neither.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: If I smoke, I'll be hungry. I want I want food. Yeah, you get When I get high, I want to eat. You did that. If I want to die and I get high, I'm fucked because I'll go to Taco Bell right away.
Speaker 3: So did you feel good after all of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like was it worth it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Would you do it again?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 3: For longer?
Speaker 2: No, three days about all I got in me.
Speaker 3: Three days is cool? Though, you did that and you are real you smoked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, uh yeah, three days, so three days what I have?
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Who's been your favorite because you've been uh you've done records with a lot of big artists. Was there what was like the one feature you did that was like personally just the most rewarding for you. We're like, damn, this shit's kind of crazy, Like we got a record together. This is nuts.
Speaker 3: It's a few for sure, but I'm not cool front.
Speaker 1: I gotta say boogie a boogie m because it was like, not only did he take me on tour, my first tour.
Speaker 3: He like blessed me with a first as well.
Speaker 2: He's headline in a summer day. I just got down today.
Speaker 1: Yeah he really yo, he really doing his big one. He always has bow. That's why I respect him, like him taking me on tours. Seeing the audience that he showed me, it made me want it in a different way as well.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, a boogie is like in on the East Coast, he just hits different. Like, yeah, obviously he's big everywhere, but like he's not doing an arena in La you know what I'm saying. But you see, like the way they love a boogie in New York. It's fucking crazy. Like this dude's got so many certificates. Like he's like such a slept on artist in terms of his success and just the amount of numbers.
Speaker 1: She does very much slept on shout to boogiey man, but he stay humble and he keep going and he's still running his numbers up.
Speaker 2: So who do I see him open for? Was it Tory Lanez? I think I saw him open for Tori? Yes, maybe any idea when the album's gonna come out summertime? Maybe yeah. June July August, June July August. We're supposed to give me one future. You didn't give me a future, give me one?
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh you Oh you're good, Okay.
Speaker 2: Shin Shantia, Yeah nice, she's great.
Speaker 3: I love Sancia. She's so real, authentic, like a vibe with her. She's just like a real person.
Speaker 2: Yes, I uh yeah.
Speaker 1: A side of like the music and all that, like studio with her. I mean, we work, but we still have fun. We chop it up like we'd be chilling.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would love to go watch her in Jamaica for sure.
Speaker 3: Nah, she's turned. I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 2: She shout out, you have you been to Jamaica.
Speaker 1: No. I just was telling her, like, yo, what's up, Like take me to Jamaica. She said she was gonna take me. So if you ever see me in Jamaica, it's amazing there the fool I want to take. I want to I'm from Brooklyn, so you know, I still got a little a little.
Speaker 2: Jamaican food is so good. But you gotta go to like the mast I gotta go to the link. You gotta go to the spot that's like on the side of the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They're cooking the jerk chicken or like a bunch of hubcaps.
Speaker 3: Cook that food with a different type of love.
Speaker 2: Don't eat at the resort. I mean you could eat at the resort.
Speaker 1: Nah, go to the trenches, right, gotta eat good for sure, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like all the patties kind of change the same.
Speaker 3: What you mean, though, there's like.
Speaker 2: One like because you like wherever you get beat patties. I feel like it's like, I feel like there's this company out there in Jamaica and they just got it sewed up. Everywhere I went. It was the same type of grease maybe get but them ships was everywhere. Shout to Jamaica though, one of my favorite places in the world. Good times. Go to Negrill No Grill's Fire. It's an hour. It's an hour from I know what I'm saying. No Grill is like one of the most beautiful in Jamaica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's near Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Speaker 2: They have a nude resort on the Negrill Beach.
Speaker 3: No wonder why it's a nogrill in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Yes, you gotta take me to Jamaica for real?
Speaker 2: Is the place in Brooklyn is at a restaurant called Negrill yew Oh, Yes, that's the place. That's just that's an area. It's bye Montiga. It's like an hour from Montego Bay.
Speaker 3: Oh that's tough. Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine. Yes, good time. So new album coming in the summertime. Yes is on the album.
Speaker 3: Yes, she Cy is on the album Maybe.
Speaker 2: Your Man Maybe maybe dough b oh really tbd uh and uh not gonna to be named after your mom.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Yo, if you listen, keV, you lucky ain't got my phone right now, because I would have like, Ma, keV.
Speaker 3: Now she probably would have took up for you.
Speaker 2: She would have been like, nah, he's right, the fuck is wrong with you? And uh, yeah the new song is out right now you're the one. I'm the one? Yeah? Is that a music video on the way? Music video? I know you got a lyric video?
Speaker 3: Aut Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yo, it's crazy because I just hit up a videographer about doing a video.
Speaker 3: I got like a little treatment in my.
Speaker 1: Head for it.
Speaker 2: So treatments already? Are you super hands on when it comes to that show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I call a videographer like, yo, I want this, this, I want to look, this is the message, this is this.
Speaker 2: I love it and they just put it together as it Lola. I appreciate you hanging out, thank you for having me. You can't wait to hear the new album. Congrats on all the success. Thank you, and uh yeah, I mean look, summertime, it's gonna be lower season. When this album drops, it's gonna be Lola season for sure.
Speaker 1: Uh uh uhh.
Speaker 2: There it is, blule Can Podcast No The Brook Boom