Speaker 1: Get your head us together, and we're going to start to party.
Speaker 2: Start. I'm ready to party.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Ran After Party.
Speaker 2: The After Party podcast. Earlier, we were talking about guys who are very well in doubt and we had to move on and get into something else. But we got all these texts people wanted to talk about it, including Lisa. Let me get Lisa here. She's right here. Lisa, Hi, Lisa.
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks for holding on. All right, So we were talking about guys who well, we were talking about it, in particular a football player whose ex girlfriend said they couldn't be together anymore because he was the size of two coke cans.
Speaker 3: That sounds familiar. Actually, that sound familiar.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you texted in so obvious. So you have something to say about this, will you? Once stated a guy who what, Well.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. I'm a person who's I'm in competition with myself, so it was a conquered thing for me. So at first I'm like, whoa, whoa, Okay, I gotta do something to prepare for this. So I actually did some exercises. There are jj exercises you can do out there to prepare for things like that. And I tried to go to the toy store by the toy as close as the side as possible to try to prepare for that. But I want to be too loose because you know, growth.
Speaker 2: You're looking for a happy media.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, because you want that firmness.
Speaker 2: You know, y y yeah yea yeah, okay, I'm with you. But you feel like you needed to take action in order to prepare.
Speaker 3: Yes, I need to prepare, yes exactly. And believe me, it was definitely well well done. I bought a book and all that good stuff. When I say I was preparing, it was so worth it. Oh yeah, I said for the exercises. Yeah, it's called relax your lips.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I didn't know that was what that was about. What's that? Gandhi?
Speaker 3: Listen when I say I was going to conquer this, I was going to conquer this for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, Every Step podcast, Lisa, how did you know that this was on its way? Did this person tell you to prepare for it? Had you seen it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, no no the first time. I couldn't go through it the first time. Oh yeah, I'm like, okay, so you know, let's set this up a second time. That's when I prepare, you know, bought the books and to be exercised, and went to the toy stores and all that stuff, so you know, and the next time, yeah, it went all the way around. Was a rodeo show the next time around, for sure?
Speaker 2: What so?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You so obviously you were not scared away. You You're like, Okay, I have an obstacle here, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna succeed at this.
Speaker 1: Did he give you a.
Speaker 2: Heads up before?
Speaker 3: Yes, you should, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Did he give you a heads up before he presented it?
Speaker 2: Or was it a surprise?
Speaker 3: I'm sort of but you know, I always think, like, you know, guys, they always talk stuff like that. You know, I didn't, you know, believe in to actually saw it and felt it almostly. Yeah, I needed a second chance with that one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you conquered it successfully.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, very much so. But that was the first and last time I did it. I conquered it, checked off my lists on I'm good, not again, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a minute, hold on, And here's the thing, and this is the problem with this lawsuit between the football player and his ex she was out there talking about it, and it kind of messed with his He felt his reputation this and that. But there are a lot of guys who are very very well stacked who feel like it's a negative. It's a bad thing because no one wants to be with him again because it's too much. And was that the reason why you let this guy go? Or was it just not the guy?
Speaker 3: Oh, he just wasn't the guy it was, Yeah, it just wasn't the guy. I just saw him from the waist down, that's all. I didn't see manything more than that.
Speaker 2: But that's what they're all worried about, is that.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: I mean. So, I mean, maybe it's a good thing for him because I conquered it. We both have famalies. I have fun, so hopefully that he had fun too, but that that was definitely a one time thing.
Speaker 2: So there's got to be a lot of lonely well and dowt guys out there.
Speaker 3: You feel like this is a boo crimeer river No, but they gotta.
Speaker 2: Be, you know. I mean, they can't keep anyone around because they scare them off.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess I got scared off to an extent. So I got scared off and went back and then that was it. So that definitely won't be the last time to try something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what were you saying.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who claims this. You guys have met him, and he says he has this problem. It's ruined his love life, and you know why, poor him. He feels so bad because he can just never do the things he wants to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know if I believe it problem a problem list.
Speaker 4: Lisa had one interaction with the guy transaction whatever you would call it, and never again.
Speaker 3: This yosit in a bank that he was ready to stay.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 1: But if you're like hot and heavy with somebody and then you didn't know it was like that, and then there it is like at that point, what.
Speaker 3: Do you do? I'm out?
Speaker 2: Do you really do say it? Do you say I'm out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What happened the first time that That's basically what happened the first time I actually talked it out and say, hey, I need to need a chance to prepare for this. I'm out spoken like that, So happened the first time.
Speaker 2: You could say it's also the same as the opposite if someone is not well stacked at all. Yeah, and there seems like a great guy and.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a lot of guys like scary for instance. Second don't speak on average. But I wanted to know why. I just don't. This is the crazy part.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't understand because everyone is it. Is it something that you're afraid of or is it something.
Speaker 2: That you wish for?
Speaker 4: Because in my life, all I hear is the bigger, the better you hear.
Speaker 2: Women say that all the time and cans to coke cans. That's like death too, coke cans.
Speaker 3: Think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bigger than Danielle's water bottle right there.
Speaker 2: And I think we just get out of here.
Speaker 4: I'm just used to hearing all the talk on the other side of the conversation that you know that you feel like, oh, here, this this guy, this this information is out there, congratulations or more women are gonna want him?
Speaker 2: But I guess not so, Lisa. To your point, it was a conquered thing because it was so big. You don't have the same curiosity for like a small one, right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, No, not, because I've been there and done that. I don't knock it until I try. I've been there and done that, so no, I know you said you're.
Speaker 4: Very outspoken, So in my mind, if that comes at you, you're starting to laugh.
Speaker 3: I'm just because because I've done it.
Speaker 2: Sorry you look at your laugh There's some guy driving to work right now. Oh my god, you're laughing.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, you're not because I'm talking about him. That's why. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But if you had to pick a problem too small or too big, I know it would probably sound crazy, but too small might be the better problem because you can always add on, but you can't subtract. Go to a store, get a thing. Yeah, you can just add to that. It'll be fine, Like you can do things you've never heard of. A strap on.
Speaker 3: No, no, I I can't. I can't add to that.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, it's not. It's not the same. Okay, Lisa. Interesting. We wanted to hear your point of view, and god knows we did. That was that was awesome. Listen, Thank you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Thank you guys for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: All right, you take you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Congratulations do we have to put a disclaimer at the beginning of this book.
Speaker 2: Why you don't listen with your children or science?
Speaker 4: Grandma?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are your small penis boyfriend? Are your small penis boyfriend? He may be offended.
Speaker 1: A little bit of geometry can shape
Speaker 2: After party