Speaker 1: Speaks to the Plannet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne of God, and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poleman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions Decisions, Mandy B and Wheezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast, were taking Jay Valentine. We got the Woman of All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed.
Speaker 1: While you visit us.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival, hoping to.
Speaker 3: We talk back where we encourage you to hustle, hard, laugh, letter and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown because it's about to go Down's talk.
Speaker 1: Talk two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk back.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all? Is your girl a j holiday? What's up? Big? Tim Bam boom boom would say, your booty on the ground big.
Speaker 1: I love y'all, man, I love y'all so much. I extra love y'all this week, y'all was in my das. First of all, it was a lot of y'all talking about I was looking on toes. I did not lick that nigga toes. That is a lie, y'all. Stopped y'all running out talking about your teeth. Your teeth too pretty to be looking a nigga's feet. I never put that nigga foot in my mouth. Let's let that go, okay.
Speaker 3: I wish we had the video, man, Oh, it be more funny so they could see your face when he started saying that shit.
Speaker 1: Y'all, we filmed all this shit, and then the filmographer ran off with the.
Speaker 3: Footage, not filmographer, videographer. Shame creaking work ran off, y'all.
Speaker 1: It's just we try, okay, and we're gonna keep trying.
Speaker 3: But and we're gonna keep trying with black people too. We ain't giving up on yall.
Speaker 1: Niggas not giving up on y'all. But I love y'all so much. I do. How was your weekend? AJ, you saw me?
Speaker 3: I was outside a little bit.
Speaker 1: I see you outside with some bad bitches girls.
Speaker 3: I was outside with some girls. I reconnected with one of my friends and she lived right down the street from me. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: One of my friends, Courtney, So I hung up with her and some of her friends and we went outside to the hood.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love a good hood.
Speaker 3: And it's hard being the cutest people in the fucking club.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I don't. I prefer because I feel like every girl want to fight.
Speaker 1: And somebody want to fight.
Speaker 3: The niggas just we be praying. They don't even come over, but we do want y'all to stow by drinks.
Speaker 1: Though I did not come over. Its crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm over, but like come to buy drinks like we paid. Like, first of all, it was pissed because we paid thirty dollars a piece of get into this shit R and B night in the hood. If we go downtown Charleston and any downtown. Really, you don't pay to get any place, get in any white establishments you go in and.
Speaker 1: As much for it is hard.
Speaker 3: I mean mixed crowds.
Speaker 1: No, mixed crowds can be fun, but if it's an all white crowd, I'd be feeling in danger. No shade to white people, but I'll be the same way y'all feel when y'all in an all black crowd, I feel the same way. So I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't be comfortable nowhere, because when I'm in the hood, I be like and that is really really ain't too much. It's not that much of the hood, but enough, it's enough.
Speaker 1: I don't go nowhere, that's to to hood now. I'll be scared now when in my younger days I fall right in.
Speaker 3: But this is like old wayans, like the old street niggas.
Speaker 1: This place, Oh they're not. You can still get popping. Why you can't be an old y n It means young kids.
Speaker 3: An old young nigga. We know there's to be some grown ass boys out here. Okay, Look, I told look, I told list nigga. I'm about to start calling him. Whyian Limb, because you be around here thinking you a little boy, a young guy, old last niggas, Hyan Limb. What's up? Whyian Limb, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a fun child. We have funny. And I went over to one of my uh, one of my other guy friends. He owns a bar down here, so we went there for a little bit too.
Speaker 1: I think it's mercury.
Speaker 3: Uh, girl, shut up, it's mercury retrograde. And it did start on the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Girl, I tell you, every nigga avenue in my life slid this weekend, Like was trying to cause.
Speaker 3: You put that ass on the ground. You already know, but even before reminder, okay, oh but.
Speaker 1: All right, So they really started rolling in when our posted that picture, but prior to that, they was already like in the DMS, in the text like just it was weird because you know, niggas circle back. We already know that's gonna happen, but I having them all. It's like they was in a group chat and like, let's who who this bitch gonna text back first? That's what. Anyway, I went outside on Saturday night shout out the Stats in Charlotte, North Carolina. I went there and they had their patio open. I've never been to Stats since it was remodeled and I.
Speaker 3: Went to they got a pati on Now I hear that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they they are. If you ever been to like camp in Houston, their patio is given that kind of vibe. So it's like a whole nother party outside versus the inside, which I preferred. It's like when we sat out there and you know, had a little cocktails, a little hookah, a little you know, that's that's not cocaine. Yeah, that might have sounded like cocaine.
Speaker 3: That's cocaine. When we say, whoo, that's cocaine. Cokine speaking a fucking cocaine. Hold on. So we get to the bar, my homeboys spot, and a nigga who was buying us drinks at the other club, he came sat at the table with us and I'm like, you got some of your glasses and your nose pottery substance, clean it up, cocore, So you take his glass dot. He was like, oh, thank you, thank you for looking out. I said, yeah, you need to tighten up. I mean he had like a little narrow nose too. So like the ship was like a little like the cook was calling toward that nigga knows and in the corner of the glasses and I'm like, yo, damn really be outside rolling? Yeah, I never knew you will be so yes, I know, right, but I'm always those shocked at people who do cocaine.
Speaker 1: Right, you too?
Speaker 3: Okay, the hell is happening?
Speaker 1: Yes, speaking of that, I used to like want to try you know, really, I listen, I want to try everything. That's my problem. That's been my problem in life. I will to try everything. Once i'd be like, I just want to live. But drugs I'm scared of because I know I got that addictive personality and I'll be a crack here. Really, I already know, so I just have to be careful about what I consume and what I do. So no cocaine for me and then be dropping dead all the time, like you literally dropping dead. So I want to fuck with it.
Speaker 3: It's not clean coke anymore. You don't know what you're getting. You don't know what you getting with the weed, the pills, the coke, like fittanol is mixed and every damn thing.
Speaker 1: So have you ever put on something and you're like, I don't know if it's giving and then you go out and everybody like you, I've been so cute and you're like, oh shit, I wasn't even sure about that's what happened. I'm about to order that little outfit and every color.
Speaker 3: So you was feeling yourself this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was Saturday night.
Speaker 3: I wasn't too because I don't be going outside for real. So I haven't been like in a environment with music and people.
Speaker 1: Wow me neither because my foot was broken and I was not coming outside like that outside, Yeah, because it ain't for me like that. I don't have to be sitting on the I've been doing it forever. I don't have to do that shit. I'm worrying. I want to take me on the trip, yes, and to.
Speaker 3: Eat or I want to go I want to go out out of town like locally. I'm cool on it.
Speaker 1: So I know everybody's been asking this. In the DMS too. For the love of tam band, they was like, what happened to y'all just gonna do the show and then don't tell us what happened. So it was like really close between Jordan and Willie Williams, but ultimately Willie Williams came out as the victor on who y'all voted for, so he was actually I didn't want to, like I wanted us to do a full episode on it. After I went out on a date with him, and he was actually supposed to fly to New York to take me on a date this week this past weekend, but I was in Charlotte. I stayed in Charlotte. I didn't get back on time, so he did not come out. But we're gonna go on a date, and then after the date, we're definitely maybe I'll invite him back on to have a conversation about how the date went, if y'all want to hear it. So that's what's up. I just wanted to update y'all that and thank y'all for voting for me a date. I can't wait to go on this date. This man has to fly across the country, so hopefully date we live that. Oh well, I guess it's not that far Georgia to New York, not across the country, up up the East.
Speaker 3: Coast, all right, so good luck to that. Okay, don't pop the balloon on a nigga.
Speaker 1: I will pop a balloon quick. I love In that episode, I see the text message of a red balloon and a safety depending to a nigga real quick and then be done.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on before we get into stupid in that news. So you are saying that you've never sucked toes before.
Speaker 1: No, I'm never suck all of y'all right, never put nobody foot in my mouth me neither.
Speaker 3: I be like looking at nigga sideways when they put my feet in their mouth, like I expect the nigga to lick my toes while my legs in the air. But I'm also looking like nigga, I was just tiptoe across your floor like winned to Pooh, Like what are you doing? My position?
Speaker 1: What I have had to been in to be putting a nigga foot in my mouth? Like you know, Like where am i am? I?
Speaker 3: Like down on the floor, like on your knees.
Speaker 1: I'm not that submissive.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from y'all tell us anybody who'll be licking men's feet, Like, please tell us what position y'all be in, Like how y'all be doing it? Do he like just be laying down on his back and he's just massaging them up from head to feet or head to toe. I want to know, like.
Speaker 1: How you do that? I'm gonna I'm not gonna foot shame, because that's some people are really into feet, Like this guy I was talking to, He's like, he's really a big feet guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's a feet guy. Does he like his feet played with her? He likes to play with feet?
Speaker 1: Oh, he likes to play with feet.
Speaker 3: Right. I don't know how many men that once you sucking they toes for real.
Speaker 1: But y'all, I think I'm like a bad bitch. Don't get me wrong, but we all got flaws. My left foot go crazy. He ain't gonna like me.
Speaker 3: If y'all looking for what's wrong with tay.
Speaker 1: It's the left foot. It's the left foot and the right bitch, I broke the right end the left ugly, it's the feet. Listen, I'm bad everywhere. I'm fine everywhere else. I even got pretty knee cass. But these feet, this left foot look like I can snatch a stab right out the stream, bit.
Speaker 3: Picking up rocks and throwing them. I just got a long ass second left toe, which means you run ship in your relationship.
Speaker 1: Allegen you be musty sometime.
Speaker 3: But oh girls, speaking of musty, hold on before we like, before we get in the stupid internet news girl I was outside. They had like a little denim, little crop talk jacket on, and I'm like, now I'm checking me out. But one of the girls, who was what us not, I'm just meeting these lovely young ladies, she was like, greg natural deordering, Like she starts smelling me too, bitch. I was over here trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: If it was me.
Speaker 3: It was me a little tiny bit.
Speaker 1: But listen, that natural deodorant in for the week. Listen. I started last year using natural deodorant, and it was colder outside. As it's getting warmer, I'm finding that. Yeah, you got to go tight like I done. Went to the bathroom and at a public place and watch my r pits under the scene and put some more deodorant on because it just wasn't holding me.
Speaker 3: What brand do you use?
Speaker 1: So right now I'm using the Donna Karenna so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But so I use an arm the Hammer, which is cheap, it's not expensive, and I buy it in bulke off of Amazon, and it works. I mean with natural deorderance is it's not going to stop you from sweating. It's supposed to just try to cut the smell something right, because the whole thing is not the block your pores because you know.
Speaker 1: That you're sweating. And I'm okay with it because I know that my body is supposed to eliminate those toxins. That's the purpose of your armpit sweatness to release those toxins. So I'm learning that now because but it's uncomfortable to be wet under your armpits. It's nasty and feel gross.
Speaker 3: I really don't sweat that much. It's like, but the poores be funky. I don't really like sweat a whole lot.
Speaker 1: And it seemed like when I would like, I would shower and I could just wash my armpits and it would be like fine, Now I really got to like scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub.
Speaker 3: Theoliate. Yeah, also, I use like a little mixed.
Speaker 1: I started using the glacolic body ship under my arm piss because it's an exfoliator. Just strip all that because what is that?
Speaker 3: It's bacteria. So we don't get into it. Because this, y'all, I want to talk about some shit this week, so which which basically like you know, what you eat, what you consume, it comes out through your skin, right, so not everybody smells some people don't even wear the order and they don't smell, and they probably can attribute that to a bit a good diet, you know. Yeah, yeah, Okay, so now let's finally get into stupid internet.
Speaker 1: Okay, hello, on before we leave, God, damn, well, you just say that we're gonna talk, I mean before we go to kids. It was this young Hawaiian that you're not like me, a little Waiian, and then I got.
Speaker 3: Just said Hawaiian initially.
Speaker 1: Awaiian, and he was like, yeah, like thirty, about to be thirty, so you but just we was just hanging out having a good time. He was fine, and he got this almost whole teppy energy, like you know, he got a beard, yeah, beard, pretty curly hair, he got probably some seashells on his neck because some bullshit like that, you know, very earthy nigga. And he don't wear no deodorant. He just said he put lemon under his armpit.
Speaker 3: I did that for a while before I started using a natural deodorant, and that shit started burning my skin.
Speaker 1: Baby. When I tell you that, man came to my house and he had lit my house up so stink. I was like, I'm sorry. I we was going we was walking into the park. It was gonna go to the park, and I was like, look, I gotta be honest with you. Your armpit steak on the fucker right now and I cannot do it. I got some natural deodorant in there. I put a washcloth on the sink. There's soap. I need you to clean your armpit and put some of that natural deodorant on before we walk out this house. And he laughed so hard on my top. He thought it was the funniest thing. Get y'all not playing with you. If you don't put that shit under your arm you got to go.
Speaker 3: You're gonna start talking to him like that's your.
Speaker 1: Spread out on the top of my couch. Like the spot where his arms was was stacked like grubbing the couch. While he was in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You got this motherfucking fucking man singing all right, y' yo, Oh my goodness. All right. So I don't know if y'all saw this guy. He's an actor, Jamal Willard. He played Biggie on a notorious big movie and he was recently on this podcast, and he has some choice stories to say about you know, it's an ongoing conversation in the black community, right, and how a lot of these guys prefer others over Black American women, because he in this conversation, he was also confusing race with culture, right, So it just sounds like he would date anybody but Black American. He mentions, he says, I was dating outside my race because they were doing things better than my race. Willard further clarified his viewpoint by saying that he believes some African American women have high expectations of men, comparing his experience to dating women of other races, which he means is culture right. One thing I do remember him also saying is that these other women right of other cultures or other races, Like he said, you don't got to do much to get treated like a king. So what I'm hearing is, y'all just want a lot of like y'all just want to do a lot of bare minimum, mediocre bullshit, and you still want to be treated like a king. And I feel like part of this conversation is also still alive because these other cultures, these women expect to be taken care of by men, you know, even the poorest of them. You're going to have to do something for them. So really, what are you guys saying? Right?
Speaker 1: I agree, now, I do think that we we as black women, also need to It's too men. It's a lot of men saying that we're too hard, right, so too hard on them. We're too hard on them. We don't treat them like kings, we don't make them feel appreciated. And I think we need to take a deep dive into that and look at ourselves. I mean, because a lot of us we come from strong, independent women. You know that that characteristic has been attributed to Black women since I can remember. So maybe we could be a little softer, you know, but I think it would take our black men to help us us get into a soft space, you know, like we haven't been allowed that luxury of softness, you know. So you get with us and you're like, oh, she too strong, she too opinionated, she's not submissive, But we haven't been allowed that luxury, I feel like, you know. So, I mean, there might be some truth to what he's saying about us, just a little bit, not not to the point. Now, there are a lot of niggas who just don't want to be accountable, don't want to be responsible and they put it on us. But I feel like there is a little truth to us needing to I know, especially speaking for myself, I'm hard on these niggas sometimes, I know, like especially my mouth, and sometimes I can say it, I'll look back and I'd be like, damn, I could have said that different. I could have said that nicer. I could have said that with more grace. You know, I could have gave this nigga a little more grace. But I be expecting them to I'll be trying to hold them to the same standards I hold myself, and I'd be hard on them when they like, why do you don't think exactly like me? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you finished. So here's the thing. This is how I feel like none I agree partially, right, And then this is just based off my experience.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I always be saying like, how I am not a nice person. I am a good person. Right, So when you're a good person, a lot of nice things come out of that. Right. But my experience, men don't want you nice and they don't want you nasty. It's like you have to have a nice little median, right, because men do want boundaries just like children. They don't want somebody they can run over. But at the same time, you know they they don't want somebody nagging them per se.
Speaker 1: How do you find that?
Speaker 3: How do you find you can't find the median is what I'm trying to get to, right. The people who choose to intermingle just have to be on the same page, you know. I think that men like stronger men. They don't mind a woman who has a mind, who can think, who can produce. You know, all these characteristics that they attribute to masculinity, and then you have a whole different list for femininity. I feel like you have to have a mix of all those things to be a whole person. So we complain about black men a lot. Black men complain about women a lot, about Black women a lot. And I feel like we do the work a lot of the times. I feel like we do the work on ourselves so that we can show up better in the workplace and relationships and friendships. I don't feel like men do the work at all, Right, And then they want you to use their traumas and the things that they've experienced in life to justify their behavior towards you and not fear.
Speaker 1: It's not so.
Speaker 3: Black women have a lot of trauma. Black men have a lot of trauma. I would prefer to be with somebody who could who could relate to me, right. I wouldn't just go and date another culture, you know what I'm saying. I've had I've spoken to white men. I've dated a white guy before, like just going out and she's like that, and I don't. It's just different, you know. And then on top of that, the other part is like just even having kids with somebody outside your race, Like do I want somebody who looks like me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I feel like a lot of these niggas y'all go have the babies. Also because y'all, y'all are insecure about y'all about how y'all look, so you want to make sure you don't replicate yourself. So this shit just get real, real deep. This weekend, sitting in this spot, a little thirty six year old nigga came over to chat M. He's asking me if I'm submissive? Do I let my man lead all these things? I'm like, listen, I need you to get off of YouTube. Okay, you want some red pill shit? I said, are you a Samuel because you're coming over here like, what a dude with Samuel the guy who passed away. Yeah, you coming over here and talking to me asking me all these podcasts fucking questions. I am a real woman, right, and I cook, I clean, I pack bags, I do all those things, right, But I have to feel loved to do those things. If I'm not feeling loved, you're gonna you might get a little bitch. You might, right, And I think men respond better from bitches, like you get better treats when you treating a man bad. Sometimes I swear to god, they do not like nice women. They run over nice women, and then you go cuttle up under the bitch.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 3: So you gotta have like you cannot let these niggas get away with anything.
Speaker 1: You can't. Literally, I had a conversation with I was like, he was like, don't talk to me like that, and I was like, look, when I was saying it nice, last week, you did some bullshit and then ended up having to apologize. Now when I called you a motherfucker, No, you did it five minutes later. You know you did. You did what I was asking in five minutes. But last week I was doing the same thing and being calm and pleasant and peaceful and you never did this ship, you know. And then you said, I apologized this week, same fucking scenario, but I call you a motherfucker and you did it in five.
Speaker 3: Men learn from hurt, they learned from pain, They learned they really got to bump their heads before they actually do the thing. So it only to come nag.
Speaker 1: My mama having the same conversation with me, the same conversation several times when I said, get your motherfucking asked up and wash the dishes. You went and do it. I shouldn't have to talk to you like that to get you to do things. And it was like, I can remember my mama having that conversation with me as a child, and I'm having the same.
Speaker 3: As a child. So these are grown men we're dealing with who have the same characteristics as children. It can get pretty frustrating. They call it nagging. I call it why the fuck you ain't do what I ask you to do the first time? Because if you ask me to do something as an adult the first time, one time, that's all it takes. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna bide by whatever it is that my mate wants. But you gotta ask them a thousand times about some shit.
Speaker 1: Or at least communicate as to why I'm not doing it in this moment, you know, right, one of the two.
Speaker 3: It's emotional intelligence. It's just lacking, you know, amongst the black community. And it's just easier to go and date somebody who's not familiar with your bullshit, So go ahead and do it. And furthermore, the comments was eating his ass up somebody who must be dated him, which I also personally know somebody who dated this Jamal Wollard, okay, and her comments he better worry about his fucking beetes and taking that insulin because that dick ain't dickon. And then another girl in the comments was saying she went out with him and she had to wind the windows down because his breath was so funky. Damn, you might want to go get a bit from a third world country to deal with all that stupid shit. Next on a docket, Lord, have mercy, God, damn, what do you call him? Passport boy, passport passport bro? Go on bunch of business.
Speaker 1: So do you want to go with the because we're thirty minutes saying already, m hm, let's talk about Caleb Wilson in the Hazing death. Let's carry on with these fool figgured niggas. God the Umar blame baby. We're being real shady today. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Doctor Umar said he wasn't about to choose who to spend the rest of his life with just because of a pregnancy, and then call his baby mama's arrogant for expecting marriage. They're having his child, so it goes on to say, It goes on to say, so, let's get this straight. You didn't know them well enough to marry them, but you knew them well enough to get them pregnant. Make it make sense? And you know, I hear this a lot. I hear like, guys, be ready to I put a baby in you right now, But will you marry me right now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: No, that's just that's that's too much. That's a commitment. A kid is not a commitment, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like a good commitment.
Speaker 1: It's a huger commitment. That's a lifetime commitment, whether we like each other or not. It seems like you would want to marry me before the kids. But no, niggas feel like a kid is much less of a commitment than marrying you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it says that he no, I watched the video. I saw this video. He actually said if they were a little bit more patient, he probably would have married either one of them, you know, because they had it. They did have a child for him, And it's very telling when a man only has girls also, Okay, you know, he's probably a womanizer. So he's saying, and they weren't patient enough, and I guess probably given him ultimatums and things like that, like you literally disturb these women's piece by giving them a child that they have to be the primary caregiver for while you on the internet for how many years now talking bullshit? The more doctor Moore, Umar be having some good points. But then sometimes that nigga shows up, right, the other nigga. I don't know what his other name is. I know Umar probably ain't his first name. Okay, it just shows up and I just have the Nike check lip looking at him like just eugh, okay, because why and you know, women we gotta take responsibility and at this you know point too, like we know what should be hitten for before we get pregnant oftentimes and we think that I don't even want to say this that it's a conscious thought that we think this person is going to stay. But in the moments these men are telling you they love you, they are saying they want a child with you, and the baby comes and they just flip a switch. It's like you're unattractive now that you haven't had a baby. Yeah, and I just gotta wait, I got a child to think about. Like, and you know, that's that's really when women just walk away because now you are not the most important thing to me, right I don't. I don't really have to. I don't consider you that much anymore because something else now is trumping me, fighting for a relationship of you know, pushing for marriage from you.
Speaker 1: And a child like will either bring y'all closer together or switch y'all up now, it'd be hard. I had someone say that to me that him and his girl they they got three kids now, and he was like, man, them kids really like change shit. Like she lost herself. I lost myself and we lost each other in the midst of trying to raise these kids. And it's difficult.
Speaker 3: That's why you have to really be in love with the person you have in a family with. You know, I didn't hear him take any accountability for creating these broken homes. Yet you're always talking about the black family structure and what we need to do better in the future, and you created two broken families. Yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up for ever, doctor Umar. I'm so sick of these niggas well.
Speaker 1: Maybe so I try to give grace, like maybe he's speaking from a place of brown kids knowing after the fact, you know how, like sometimes you got to go through it the you know no better. Yeah, that's that's what I have to, you know, attribute it to, Like.
Speaker 3: We don't be pointing your finger at people who kind of doing the same thing when you did the same thing. Finally, find a more graceful way than also to talk to your male counterparts. Yeah, okay, because you really be talking real greasy whole time. I didn't even know he had children.
Speaker 1: Like how we try to do on the show. We don't be trying to run nobody down. Be better than what I was. You know, the hell who knew.
Speaker 3: He even had kids until his daughter went live the other day?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, slim dog. Anyway, y'all, we got to get into today's episode. Y'all listen. I am on a super duper holistic kick. Okay, it kind of started at the beginning of the year. So now I've recently added my calonics back to my regimen. And I used to get colonics all the time years ago, but they were much less expensive in the Midwest. Down South is like only a few people that do them, so they just the prices. The prices are just outrageous. But I want to talk about shit. The ship we keep, the ship we need to let go and they come back when we come back after this commercial.
Speaker 1: All right, we got paid for this ship. We'll be right back. First of all, before we get into this ship, I want you to know how close aj thinks that we are, clearly because she sent me three shitty videos over the weekend and look at her, dookie, y'all. That's how close we are. Apparently I was, And here I am like, ooh, that was a lot. Oh wow, maybe I should do that too. Oh we should talk about this. That was the purpose of doing that. I sent that shit to a lot of people. I sent that shit to a lot of people. You are very comfortable. I would not send my dukie all over the place like that. Yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when I went to Puerto Rico one Yeah, my homegirl, Shelley birthday.
Speaker 1: Hey Shelley.
Speaker 3: We went to Puerto Rico for her birthday one year, and the whole time it might have been there for like four days. I never used the bathroom until the night before we were flying out and I let out the biggest piece of shit I had ever seen.
Speaker 1: You talk about this. You sent me that too, So every.
Speaker 3: Year on her birthday, I sent her that picture of her lost two thousand. This is two thousand and I hate you. Eleven girl, gonna send me her dookie every day.
Speaker 1: My birthday is.
Speaker 3: Crazy because when I took when I when I did, I'm like, Shelley, you want to see this donkey is so big? She was like yeah, she read in the bathroom to see it. It was like wrapped in there like a snake. I felt so relieved, though.
Speaker 1: No I saw in the Salon Loss. When I was in Salon Loss, there's barbershops and there's men salons in there, and this man came out of the bathroom before me, and I guess he didn't flush. It was the biggest turn I've ever seen in my life. In there, I didn't even know dookie could be that big, and it was the width. It was so wide around. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Somebody.
Speaker 1: Like I had just I haven't spent time around a lot of men. I haven't lived with a lot of men in my life. And my dad and my mom had a separate I never was in their bathroom, so if he left a turn, I never got to see it. I did not know a dukie could be that big.
Speaker 3: I can't say I've ever seen a man some man poop either.
Speaker 1: Like, bruh, that log.
Speaker 3: Good God, there was a whole size of this large intestine.
Speaker 1: Probably it was like the size of my forearm. Y'all, like, that's how wide that log was around?
Speaker 3: Interesting, Good God, almighty, that thing open?
Speaker 1: He loose.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is, but it's loose.
Speaker 1: It was. It was a solid log.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: I was like, I didn't know this could happen, all right, but get into your ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I want to talk about colonics and just like the whole listic.
Speaker 1: Having lunch.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry if y'all are, but I do suggest you could you know, because I don't even eat like the hard harsh meats, right, I mean, seafood is people may consider seafood to be no different than eating steak, but I do right, it's easier to digest, so imagine that I'm not even eating all this crazy ass meat for real. I do eat seafood occasionally, well a couple times a week. But I had actual parasites come out. So I started on Wednesday, Yes, on the window, in the window so I so I actually ordered h detox, not a detox, but a I guess essentially a de warmer right parasite cleanser from Jamaica. And I had been putting off taking it on taking it, had been putting off taking it, so I finally took it on Tuesday. I scheduled the calonics for Wednesday, so before I would like separate the days, like I'll go like go once a week or something like that, but if you get a klonic, do that ship three consecutive days minimum. The first day was just like loosening some ship up, right, And I had to use the bathroom immediately after, and you could tell it was some old ship coming out. Okay, I just everybody full of shit, that is the point, right, So everybody is full of shit. So then day two was like, oh shit, like it's really moving. That's the videos you've seen like going down.
Speaker 1: All of that coming out of you. Yes, yes, it was day three.
Speaker 3: It was more that so I guess the first day like loosen things up, day two was come day three, child, the parasites yeast was coming through the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know those sugar cranv things you be having craving for bread, the gluten, the carbs. That's these little motherfuckers in your gut telling you to eat these things. And you know those tapeworms can even get to your brain.
Speaker 1: Well, you're brighter up under your eyes too.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they my skin, Yes, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, My skin looks better today. I looked in the mirror yesterday. I'm like, Dad, my skin look clear as hell, like in a real way, just that quick.
Speaker 1: I can see it.
Speaker 3: And I know I got some more ship to let go. And I'm saying ship, but I'm talking about other things too.
Speaker 1: Your eyes looked brighter, and I just thought maybe you took a clem shot to the face over the weekend, But look at you. It was you got rid of all that shit. Amen, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Not a bit you like toes face come in the face, y'all. I didn't you told said something.
Speaker 1: I never put that motherfucker foot in my I did not do that.
Speaker 3: Shame, So I wanted to like, Okay, so women in particular, like we hold a lot of I hate, I want, I really want to just discard the term trauma. And I know I've said it three times on this episode, but we hold a lot of you know, ill energy in our gut. Right, So when you look at like your chakras and stuff like that, that's your solar plex, like the space in between like your breastplate and your abdomen, like, so we're holding all of that. We're just holding on to things since forever, right, bad energy, bad relationships, job stress, all the things. We're literally holding on to it in our in our guts. So doing like a spiritual cleanse along with a like a real detox and adding this to it, you'll probably have a lot more mental clarity to actually deal with with life at that point. But I don't think people a lot of times they really don't connect the too. So some practitioners believe that colon cleansing can help to release stagnant energy and toxins, which may contribute to imbalances in your Mani par Manipara chakra is what it's called the solar plex and there is scientific evidence also. Now you know, doctors they want you to be alive and sick, so your your primary healthcare doctor probably won't be the person to suggest to you to go get a colonic. That's why we're here, okay, because they want you to keep coming just to get medication when a lot of times even with mental health issues, Like one of my friends, she's starting her own her own clinic and she wants to do like more holistic approach to mental health. She's a psychologist and and I'm trying to link her now with the lady who did my colonics, Chucktown Colonics, Holly at Chucktown Colonics. She's a fun time. I actually was trying to get her to come on the show, but she's afraid to talk for whatever reason. Girl. Yeah, so we could have had, like, you know, the actual professional, but I'm linking them to so they can do some referrals, because really mental health starts in the gut too, everything all diseases. You know, a lot of people haven't had a breast cancer diagnosis. Now lupus. When I first started colonics in Saint Louis, Missouri, the hydrotherapist she showed me pictures of how she was wheelchair bound, like on her you know, last leg, literally on no leg, you know. And she started studying veganism and she started getting the colonics done on herself. So now she has a has a clinic. But the colonics actually saved her life, just cleaning her gut. Because we have years and years, you literally can have some shit in there from five years old.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I had one before. I did a kolonic when I was living in Atlanta. That was the last time I did that, and that was twenty ten. So I know I got some shit I need to let go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even when I used to get it, still it depends on who's doing it. I did not have these results, you know. I've always still felt sluggish this time and day. Right now, I would be one to lay down or taking an energy drink to stay up in the afternoons. Right after a meal, you should not be sleepy. If you eat anything and start feeling sleepy immediately after, you probably should never eat that thing again. I love Chick fil a French fries and one day I ate that shit and it almost fell asleep driving home.
Speaker 1: Damn, So I stopped eating.
Speaker 3: Them because why the hell do I feel this sleepy? This is the only thing I've ate today? Why do I feel sleepy heading home?
Speaker 1: I like I like being I like going to sleep. I can't say that.
Speaker 3: I would make some T shirts that say, bitch, I love it lay down. I do love to lay down.
Speaker 1: You gotta get up at nap. I enjoy a good like nothing makes me happier. So with food, does that to me?
Speaker 3: I'd be like, yes, shut down, that's not good. Like, you know, food's supposed to give you energy, not take it. So if you eating a lot of foods, that's just just taking energy. You probably shouldn't get wrong.
Speaker 1: I heard that Girl Scout cookies got like, yeah, some really toxic bad shit in it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: BJ bought two boxes in here and I did not open them. I said, hey, I said, those cookies don't This is before those articles came out. I said those cookies ain't taste good. In years, like, I never buy Girl Scout Cookies cookies in years like a long time.
Speaker 1: I'll run a Girl Scout down, Like where is these bitches that could really be outside.
Speaker 3: The cookies haven't been good at least since I was a kid out of your life.
Speaker 1: Box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they got hard metals, all these crazy ass toxins in them.
Speaker 1: I then hate to see me come.
Speaker 3: So let's get into what a colonic is. So it's a colonic or a colon. Hydro Therapy is a procedure where warm, filtered water is gently gently flushed into the colon to remove build up, waste and toxins. Is done by a trained professional used using a closed system. So she has, lady I have. She has like a reverse osmosis machine. So this is gonna get you the best alkaline water possible. Right, So the waists was removed through a tube, ensuring a clean, odor free process. Some people compare it to an internal shower for your digestive track, and it is this it is safe to do multiple days consecutively. Also on the digestive system and waste build up. Like the colon, you're large intestine is responsible for observing water and ectra electrolytes while forming stools, so over time, undigested food, toxins and mucus can build up, especially with the poor diet and high processed foods now we in America. I don't know for whatever reason people have been hating on RFK, but he, you know, he's in charge of the health now, and he wants to take all the bullshit out of foods. I remember, like a couple of years ago, Burger King put an article out saying that they were removing like one hundred and forty ingredients ingredients from their burgers. From their food. It's supposed to be beef.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 3: What else should be added to that? Like why do French fries from Chick fil a or McDonald's have all these other chemicals other than potato?
Speaker 1: Right in Greece, that's really all you need is yes, potato and grease. But they got all these preservatives in it to make their product last longer so they can sell it for longer.
Speaker 3: You know, is it really to last longer or is it really to make us sick? Because really, the companies, the restaurants aren't cahoots with the pharmaceutical companies. So the more we eat the bullshit, the more we got to go to the doctor for diabetes and insulin and all the things and stay on medication so that the whole system needs to be dismantled as far as I'm concerned, I agree, you know, because even the word organic isn't what we think it is. Like you can have like a let's say you got a whole at us about everything everything. I know that a lot of that ship that say human hair.
Speaker 1: I need you to.
Speaker 3: Know it's not because bitch, I'm battling a closure right now on my other wig, Like why is this hair so ratty on this closure? And the rest of the hair is fine, Like the bundle is fine, but that closure is definitely polyester blend.
Speaker 1: It's polastic.
Speaker 3: Because after a while that you gotta just throw that shit in the trash because it started getting nappy at the at the grid, at the root, at the root. So so how does detoxing work. The body naturally detoxifies through the liver, kidneys, colon, but lifestyle factors such as diet, stress, medications, and environmental toxins can slow down these processes. Colonics and detoxing support the body's elimination process by helping clear out old waste, bacteria, and toxins, and this can lead to better digestion, improved energy levels, and it just to reset your gut micae micro what's the word I'm trying to say, you know it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Jackson, hold.
Speaker 3: On, let me get the scientific See, this is why we needed a professional one. You got to do it yourself sometimes, hold on, reset the ship in your gut, all right, so you know better, better digestion, improved energy levels and just like to reset all the good bacteria in your gut again. People don't associate like the do people even think about the ship when when they're sick. No. I remember as a child, my mama like if I'm sick, the first thing she would ask me is when the last time had a bio movement? So I think innately, right, we know it, But it may not just be conscious like I always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't specifically think about my First of all, I'm extra regular, I go at least. But just just because you go, that doesn't mean you're write down that stuff that's just lodged in my colon and as tests is not coming out. But what I'm thinking about is when I get sick, I just want to fill up with fluid. Flush, flush, flush, flush, That's what I think about it. I don't think about like necessarily my poop. But do I guess war to help you do that too, though, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, warm water, like when I first wake up in the morning, either I'm doing a tea or I'm just doing a cup of hot water, like just six ounces and six eight ounces of water, you know, because people wake up and.
Speaker 1: I would say warm lemon water is the best way to start your day or.
Speaker 3: Key lime. So now we wake up and America has trained us that you have to have three meals a day. So you waking up doing breakfast. But it's break you're fast, right, so you've been sleep for eight hours hopefully you guys get I don't know five to eight hours of sleep. I try to stop beating at eight o'clock, and I might not have my first I might not have my first meal and so and this is just natural. I don't beat intermittent fast at all. It's just naturally. I don't want to eat breakfast, like I feel sluggish after I eat something in the morning. So just a couple of waters all you need.
Speaker 1: Really, first thing I do when I wake up is think about what I'm about to eat. I just but I don't think it's because I'm hungry. I just think it's you're bored. Yeah, it's a mental thing. I just associate life with food, you know.
Speaker 3: So yo're about food. I'm tired of thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Was just talking to my mama. I was like, she was like, I just don't know what to eat. I don't know what to cook. I don't want no more it is, I don't want to know. I was like, God, need to come out with a new meat.
Speaker 3: You got some human out there.
Speaker 1: Human y'all already think I sucked toes. I ain't eat no people. I ain't never liked the nigga that much.
Speaker 3: Shame. So some of the common myths and facts about klonis people think that you're gonna flush out all the good bacteria. You know, it's not like dushing. You know, when you douche.
Speaker 1: Your dish, no more, dish don't exist no more.
Speaker 3: Do it dush for your vagina?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes they still sell that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes you still do that. No, but they definitely still sell dush.
Speaker 1: Boy. I remember, like I remember, my mama used to have that little bottle of little holes on the top, and she she would leave it in the tub sometimes and I remember filling it up with water and squirting it in my face.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, give me that.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not a toy.
Speaker 3: Now you've been stupid your whole life. Your ay, it's crazy, man, What the fuck? I might doush? I might dush maybe one to three times a year, and you know it's usually after cycle, you know what I'm saying. So dushing isn't a bad thing. But if you have to always dush your vagina, you might need to go to the doctor. Because there's a reason why you score and stuff up ya kuchi, and you need to figure out why you think you need to be doing that so frequently.
Speaker 1: Vajina is such a very sensitive.
Speaker 3: Mine is very sensitive. That's why I can't do nothing with it. Yeah, yeah, it's like you know, and then you know, young girls, young girls, young girls, and listening to the show, you know, it does take some time to learn how to care for the vagina. It does, and adding all them extra shit to it's just gonna mess it up even more. It is a self cleaning organism. Okay, so if it's not cleaning properly, make an appointment to go to the doctor. My chrobium, if you hear that. It just finally told me how to say the word my chrobium.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to your koochie a little twinkie right now, it's okay, baby, we all been there. Just go to the doctor figure out why doing that, or if you already know, do the things still get it together?
Speaker 3: And usually the things that get it together is stop fucking on that man, okay, because he's mixing your bacteria and somebody else shit and just going back and forth in between y'all so a lot of times, or changing your soap, I personally ow you really do you in? Yes, I only use Dove white soap, and then I don't like put soap in my vagina, right you know what I'm saying. So you can clean the labia and stuff like that, but you don't want to get it inside though it's hard.
Speaker 1: To not though I'd be feeling I'll be struggling not to like get it inside me, you know, like I'd be struggling because I'd be down there scrubbing that thing.
Speaker 3: So girl, I must have put the doctor Bronner's peppermint one on it. Oh my god, ah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how the domb ask what's the past?
Speaker 3: By oh hot hot pot.
Speaker 1: Hot pocket, that's what they need to call him.
Speaker 3: What is it called? I use him.
Speaker 1: My friend encouraged me to get that ship, and I put that ship on. I was it down the street.
Speaker 3: I like them burn.
Speaker 1: No, that burned my koochie up.
Speaker 3: It doesn't after a while, so once you use them more often, it does help with the cramping and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Baby, I took that ship off and went in the bathroom and with a water tissue up there till I got home, because ain't no way I'm gonna have this fire shooting up my pussy all day. No, ma'am, what's the ship called? Something? Hot? Hot?
Speaker 3: Some some pot one of them honey pot pot, that's what it is, honey pot.
Speaker 1: Call it hot pot. Because that ship burns.
Speaker 3: She said, Yeah, it's like eucalyptus and stuff is like herb, herbal and fuse paths, and yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: But she loves it. Does sue that when you first start using it, of course, it's like your body's like, but your body gets used to it, and I promise it really really does help with cramps and stuff. But I started talking about vagina just to say, like dushing, I'm not excusey, dushing and colonix is just not the same thing. Okay, you are not going to wash away the good bacteria by getting the kalonic, so that is not the truth. The fact is, while some bacteria are washed away, a healthy diet replenishes beneficial gut flora. Many people take probiotics postclonic for balance. Yes, a good probiotic is always necessary.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I like that ollipop. Have one of those every now and then.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I use those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like a little soda, but it's a probotic.
Speaker 3: M good too.
Speaker 1: It takes.
Speaker 3: Another myth is the body detox is naturally, so calonics aren't necessary. And the fact is the body does detox naturally, but due to modern diets and lifestyles, it can sometimes use extra support, just like a car benefits from an oil change. Like our like twenty twenty five is not the same as nineteen twenty five. You know, the food is different, the air is different. It's more. People is just more and more and more like our parents or skinny. Do you remember seeing pictures of real fat people back then?
Speaker 1: No, like everybody was smaller, and the sizing system, like the size two now is a size was a size four, So they even changed the sizes to reflect how fat we are to make us not feel as fat as we are.
Speaker 3: And it's really just in America. So while we're we supposedly supposedly have the best medical system, we have the sickest people in the world in America. Imagine that. Yeah, okay, another mythod is calonics can make and testines dependent on them. I feel like maybe I used to take a lot of a lot of diuretics, like a laxative and stuff like that, and I do feel like I might have fucked my gut health up a little because I wasn't using the bathroom like I should, so I was using laxatives. And then it almost seemed like if I didn't use a laxative, I didn't wouldn't go at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, But with the diet.
Speaker 1: Did you use the roads too much? You're not gonna come with a man?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Tammy, that's exactly what we can liken it too. Yeah, you're right, girl, always right. But okay, so it says. The fact is, when done properly and not except excessively, colonics can help train the digestive system to work more efficiently, not weaken it. I'm gonna give y'all my I got a whole diet regimen I created out of vitamins, and the ship been working. I use the bathroom at least twice in the morning, at least twice in the evening, you know, after I eat. That might be why my skin is a little bit clear. I don't know. Go ahead, girl, I had no come on me in a while. I'm gonna be honest. Okay, I had come nowhere on me in a long time, So I don't know what you talk about. Girls. Did I lead my ship just now?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get one. Yeah, I'm gonna get on group on for mine. You're rich. I ain't. I can't. I ain't got no three. I ain't got three hundred invest in, dookie.
Speaker 3: It's not that expensive.
Speaker 1: First of all, you said it was three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Was two seventy five. That's for three sessions.
Speaker 1: That's three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What else do you, bitch? Let's run down what you be spending money on. How much you spent on damn uber eats a week?
Speaker 1: Girl, mind your fucking business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, while you full of shit, that's.
Speaker 1: The door dash. First of all, okay, I do. I have been getting meal preps, so I have not been spending as much on door dash. But in New York, I don't have a car, so DoorDash is more convenient.
Speaker 3: But what happened prior to now, because you've only been in New York about two months now, right a month and a half, were talking about out last year, the year before last, the year before since motherfucking door dash was created. Basically, how much money? How much salary have you paid them? People that you can't pay this money for your health.
Speaker 1: I put somebody through school, That's all I will say.
Speaker 3: And then you have an autoimmune disease, right, so I think this would.
Speaker 1: Be I don't find that I don't have that.
Speaker 3: Well, there there's this there's this audio autoimmune disease in the air, and that they keep saying that no I don't believe it. I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: I feel okay, but okay, yeah, but and then I do want to get one, but I'm gonna look on groupon and there's what.
Speaker 3: That's why I found my place in Saint Louis, like I do groupon all the time so to this day.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to pay three hundred dollars with dookies just sound crazy.
Speaker 3: It's not for donkie, it's for your life, it's for your health, it's not just for Donkie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if I can get my dukie out for cheaper, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: But to me, like, honestly, I have been getting calonics and this is like the cheapest is probably gonna get. Honestly, eighty dollars eighty some dollars per session as the cheapest you gonna get.
Speaker 1: I've seen one on group home right here in Brooklyn for forty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, oh shit, Well that's Brooklyn because it's probably a lot more place, a lot of places to do. Oh okay, well yeah, go get go, get your azz clean up for forty five.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna send you a video, a video on my dookie to you.
Speaker 3: And I love to see it, Okay, I like to see I want to see you let that shit go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna let it go. Okay, we all love the ship.
Speaker 3: I didn't let go, all right, So these are just some of the benefits. And I kind of already went over like we you know, been talk about it at nauseum at this point, so increase energy levels and mental clarity, skin benefit benefits, clear complexion, weight loss, and bloating reduction. So before y'all go get that with GOVI ozempic all that shit, trying to clean your damn stomach out first, okay, because really, you know what she told me. She said a lot of her clients have been coming and they their stomach is messed up now after having taken those medications, because really it's starving you. So they they their bowels aren't working as it like it's supposed to at this point, and a lot of people have stomach issues after using ozempic.
Speaker 1: I just feel like anything that you taken, you haven't watched them drug commercials and they'd be like the people all smile and walking down the street and they got this is medication is for psoriasis. But then the person all the side effects, all the side effects. It's like, goodness, is it even worth it to take any of this shit? You're going to create a new problem fixing one.
Speaker 3: The weirdest thing is about like when you tell somebody about a supplement, a natural something, they always question it. But you get all the side effects of all this shit. Your doctor give you. You take it willingly, you don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm just not a fan of no drugs me neither. It's week. That's it. That's the only thing I like. Everything else, I'm like, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: And then also says a boosted immune system. And another benefit is emotional and mental benefits of letting go physically and metaphorically.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let that ship go, y'all. I encourage everybody to go get their booty sucked out and not the way you're used to your nasty and.
Speaker 3: Just imagine niggas be licking ass. You got parasites back there.
Speaker 1: I remember I talked about that who went to y theyself in the hospital for two weeks from eating booty hole.
Speaker 3: Yes, so yeah, like everybody has parasites. You just don't want to over growth a real life infestation of these things, even with like the yeast. You know, sugar feeds all of these things. So if you think you just a sugar addic and you just like liquor so bad because that's just stray alcohol, you probably need to clean your fucking gut out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go do it. I'm gonna you have inspired me to go clean my gut out and see what comes out of there, because I do love sugar.
Speaker 3: And then I need a whole lot of gangs.
Speaker 1: When I was young, I did not care like I wasn't a sugar person. I remember being a kid. I always been built like this right, just a little thicker. Oh life, whole life. And I remember being at kids' birthday parties and they cutting the cake and they'd be like, you want a slice of cake, and I'd be like, nah, give me another one of them hot dogs. I didn't want no fucking cake. I wanted another.
Speaker 3: Dog or a burger party.
Speaker 1: And that's but once I got like late thirties, something changed, and now I would rather just have desserts and no meat.
Speaker 3: I like fresh baked goods. I don't like packaged items. So like you talk about the girls like cookies, like, damn, my shit, I'm gonna go mix some shit from scratch or like you know, buy like some organic cookies from Whole Foods to cooking, which I just realized because I read a pack the ship got gmo from Whole Foods. What are y'all doing? Us ain't nothing whole nothing anyway, Yeah, y'all let that shit go. If you want mental clarity, right, If you want to feel better about life and living, it starts with the ship in your stomach, before you can let go of that man, before you can let go of that job, where you can let go on bad relationships, girl friendships, whatever it is that you need to let go. It starts with the gut and.
Speaker 1: Seeing y'all dooky videos to AJ.
Speaker 3: She want to see it, And if y'all want to see my parasitic videos, I'll send it to you. If y'all want to see this shit video like, it's a million of them online, but if you want to see one for somebody that you semi know, I'll send it to you. I'll sing you this shit.
Speaker 1: Don't ask to see my dookie. I'm gonna do it, but don't ask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let that shit go. We're going end that. I said ship like maybe a hundred times on this episode, But after this commercial, I got a simp story. Okay, okay, here, all right, y'all, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all need to rewind this episode. Listen to it from the beginning with your friends, and take a shot. Every time AJ says ship, y'all gonna be up, you might be in the hospital. Don't do that. All right, We'll be right back after this commercial.
Speaker 3: Easy way to say this, but all right, y'all see we're back. Look, this is not a sam story that somebody said. This is some ship I saw online.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Let me read it right quick. So it says bruh, I did some dumb ship, took my baby Mama t Atlanta, went to swingers club and turned up Bruh, bruh, me her and a fine ass red bone turning up. I'm done, I done, tapped out. I caught me two good ones. I'm drained. This big black six foot six musclehead nigga came over and wanted to join them, and I had to agree because that's what we talked about beforehand. This was both on our bucket list. Not getting too graphic, but follow me. We had a towel on. I'm not the smallest down there, no Diddy, I'm a good seven plus plus inches. This dude pulled out an elephant trunk and laid it on the other girl's forehead. I told him, you're not putting that in my girl. This half a said I wanted. I took the hardest swallow and said, okay, I had to watch my girl get slaughtered. I even went over there while he was doing it and rubbed her forehead to tell her it would be okay. She was yelling, begging for me. She was in a zone, and I checked out mentally, it's okay when we do it. But that right there.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: Fast forward to this morning. I woke up this morning in the mood like any guy would. I went over to her and started to strike it up with her. This motherfucker said, not right now. I'm still sore from this weekend. He said, Who the fuck says that? He said, I can't get what I want because she's still sore from this motherfucker. Real shit. I thought I could take it, but this entire experience turned me completely off. I want to break up with her, but I love her. I just don't think I could get ever get back to where it was. Any advice? Why you referring to her as your baby mama? First of all, y'all obviously live together with a child that's already weird to me. And now, y'all, I introduced swinging basically into the relationship, and you can't handle of motherfucker swinging. And he probably was the one that suggested it.
Speaker 1: I bet you exactly he wanted to do. It ain't no fun when the rabbit got.
Speaker 3: The good or So y'all got some advice, You got some advice.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell this nigga, Like.
Speaker 3: I just think he should motherfucker delete this ship and never say that shit again. That's the only advice I got, Nigga.
Speaker 1: Just tell nobody and just thrill to break up with her because she got fuck better than you could fuck her, or harder or bigger than you could do. Like, that's not a I mean that she didn't cheat. You probably suggested this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you set her up. If he leave, he really set her up. I can understand what he's saying, Like once somebody do some shit, like even if you might have been okay with it's like I just can't look at this motherfucker no more. I understand. But no, nigga, you set her up for the okie dookie if you leave her with a child, because y'all you introduce you let her introduce some dickens. So y'all went to the swingers club and you were just supposed to do a three cent with her and another woman. But obviously you okayed her getting slaughtered by another man if it came up and the big dick came up. How you mad?
Speaker 1: I could feel that, because all right, this is a long time ago, y'all, this is.
Speaker 3: Has she going some bullshit.
Speaker 1: And I was dating this guy and I liked him a lot, but he said he just wasn't a big big on kissing, and I'm I love, I'm gonna kiss her, like we need to be kissing. You need to tongue me down. So finally he was like, we started kissing, and then he started he sucked my tongue, but he was sucking it like a dick, like up and down on my tongue. And then I ain't like him no more after that, just that quick, it is over. Why like a dig get off.
Speaker 3: Me do nothing without being gay? What why he can't be sucking at like a clip? I like my shit sucked, not like all aggressive now but like a low Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 1: Well there I should have sai the rolls do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, there, foolish, You are foolish, foolish, so yeah, you can set up some ship that you don't and find out you don't like it, well, I hope y'all stay together, because we don't want no more broken families, especially based off some bullshit like this.
Speaker 1: This is You can get past this, sir. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Just don't do it again. You can't handle it.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna have to cheat like the rest of these niggas. If you want about flat pussy, y'all, we get no worse advice.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all listen. If you enjoyed this shit, y'all, tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. This is your co host aj Holiday two point zero on Instagrams follow me down. If you won't get on, y'all, we got t shirts and ship you trying to get some other little uh merchandise made. If you're interested, you know, check us out on we Talk and you can can reach the you can get to the YouTube page and all the things. Our website is very nice. Go over there is we Talk back eant dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you check us out? We up there? All right, I love y'all. Remember speak now.
Speaker 3: And never hold your shit. Go dude, let it Go. Four more podcasts from iHeartRadio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts or whatever you listen to your favorite shows.