Speaker 1: What are you talking about. You're just gonna let her die. You're out of your fucking mind.
Speaker 2: Not that, Rihanna.
Speaker 3: We need that, Not Marianna.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not not the one, not the one I serve.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe maybe Rihanna Thompson.
Speaker 2: Walke, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: You better play safe because we're gonna let you die.
Speaker 2: But dying bright like a diamond baby, grow.
Speaker 5: Chips in yours racist hostly money's turning stuff.
Speaker 3: I can't tell me. You must be used to all the finer things. In fact, waited buy what money brings. Welcome Bill Mama and gentiles like to another brand new episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we dived deep deep into the pocket of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: And we finally were to prove that alo Vera was not in fact the name of the plant, but the name of the nigga who discovered it. Come on, you think that white people discovered moisturizer, You think that was one of their things? Get the fuck out of here, ye shout out to my man av. I'm David Bory.
Speaker 1: Alo goddamn Vera. Come on, is a real human being who should be acknowledged in our history books and not not just written down. We should see pictures of Alaveri. We should know that face.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a dark skin dude with a toothpick.
Speaker 1: Yes, cheets on his wife, but that's not the important that's not the crux of his life story. We we only mentioned that briefly in the Ray Charles movie. Don't do Alivera any differently?
Speaker 3: Come on, nor is it none of your motherfucking business. Come get this motion.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck cares? He gave us? He gave us lotion, and you're gonna focus on that bullshit.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be worried about what hit and his old lady. Listen, what's understood and got to be explained? All right, they gotta sit.
Speaker 1: Ain't they still together? Then they they must be all right.
Speaker 2: Must be just fine.
Speaker 3: Come on, well, I'm Langston Kerman, I'm David Boy. Let's introduce our guests before we get too deep down this Alavera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't wanna, we don't wanna get get further into the Alavera conspiracy theory of it all. But our guest today, he's phenomenal. He's he's just a jack of all trade to a beautiful right. Her performer hilarious individual. We're both massive fans of him and all of his work. Give it up for for the very funny Carl Forman Junior. Everybody, what's up? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: Pleasure to be here, man. I count myself among the little mamas.
Speaker 1: Feel whoa, we got a little little mama informant in the building.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 4: Door, that's the fact. That's where I am now, you know. And and in Alavera's defense, you know, when you when you discover lotion and you gotta this, you gotta like demonstrate.
Speaker 2: It a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Okay, so only have one extra matter relationship that shows a high level of restraint for somebody like that. Just imagine how much lotion he's putting on the bodies of ashuy people.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You and so gorgeous ashy people.
Speaker 3: Also imagine you were the first nigga to not be ashy.
Speaker 6: Whoa, oh yeah crazy everybody else.
Speaker 3: There was a minute where everybody was acty but him.
Speaker 4: This nigga lips is not great.
Speaker 2: Come on, we need to see what that's about.
Speaker 1: They would they must have literally thought this nigga was glowing. They must have literally been like bro you. You produce light. You are bro phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Yes, they scruggled on the side of the pyramids, the first one, damn.
Speaker 4: And you know he had haters and they was mad. He tried to hit him, but he was too smooth. Oh, he was too slick with oh man, they were out here Dusty.
Speaker 1: Hayton because you know, he discovered alavera, which means he also didn't know limits with it yet. He was probably the greasiest man let's ever walked this planet Earth just is the thickest layers, the.
Speaker 4: Most innovative masturbator to date. At that point, Bro, I didn't even think about how we changed.
Speaker 3: I let you in two games, whoa, I let you in two games moisturizer masturbation.
Speaker 1: He was like, hey, you know how when y'all jerk off it hurts a little bit.
Speaker 5: Not me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's like, my man is gonna start a fucking fire over there.
Speaker 1: You know how, you can't even really finish because because you're in a little bit of pain the whole time. That ain't my problem.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's the real thing. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I don't worry about bitches. No, I mean that I did.
Speaker 3: I'm putting up I'm putting up Genghis car numbers. If I was a man who discovered lotion, that's fair. If I had discovered lotion, there would be like, oh, yeah, did you know five percent of all DNA on the continent can be traced back to David Boy.
Speaker 1: The lotion man.
Speaker 3: And come on, that's how I'm going.
Speaker 1: That's real. I don't disagree with you. There's no way I could. I could remain loyal with that kind of power in.
Speaker 3: My hands too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's the reason why we have laws against monopolies and the the act to fight back against the power of corporations and the individuals at the top of them should very much be reflected in the story of alo Vera. Right. We there's a reason Elon Musk should not exist, and it's because we know the allegory of alo Vera, and we know what would become of them.
Speaker 4: Who took the patent away from this great African Mmmm. Know that the lotion game corner until you know our countryman and vent In see moisture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, that's right. Come on, because Carl also, come on, we say you come out, Come on, saloon man, I come on, slon.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Take you all right, Hey, about to get up theseut you know, hey, come in to tell you man telling me Banana, no no, no, no, talk too. Yeah, you're a bad man for what you just do. Banana. That was like, be the most racist, and you said on this market, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think certainly it's it's top five at least that's what we do our our recap of racist ship set on this podcast episode. That's that's the be the surprise sneaker.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: Carl. You came today with a conspiracy theory that I think we both immediately got excited about. We were like, this is exactly correct for the nonsense that we need on this podcast. It fits perfectly. And I think we thought that we had talked about this previously and maybe it has come up, but it certainly has never been in a very involved, in depth conversation. But you said, Okay, my mama told me.
Speaker 4: Don't say you're an organ donor on your license because they won't try.
Speaker 1: It's hard to save you.
Speaker 3: Come on speak.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's pretty self explanatory right there, right, Yeah, you know I'm not trying to get my orbis oreas harvested. First off, let's start just the very fraud relationship between the black mayor in the medical community.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's why this is. This just makes sense.
Speaker 1: To me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, you know, I remember when I was getting my driver, my first drivers license. I went to the d m V with my dad and where's the side. This is in Baltimore, Maryland.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a lot of blacks around, just a wealth of blacks, A wealth of blacks.
Speaker 3: Someone someone called it a chocolate city.
Speaker 1: I love that you needed that for a part of the picture painting. You're like, no, no, no, everybody close your eyes.
Speaker 4: A lot of blacks, a lot of Yeah, the Chocolate city is forty five minutes down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But but yes, but we make better for c TV.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Listen, But I was the lady who was at the windows. And now you want to are you you wanna redstre as an Oregon donor. I looked at my dad and he was like, whoa, I look like as your daddy, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm about to save your life real quick, right, because.
Speaker 4: You probably won't speak, and they may need to save your life and we want to save and not being like, well, you know who could use a liver, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and this is and forgive my ignorance, I'm steeping to make this point.
Speaker 1: Where, yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Do black livers go better in black people? Mmmmm mmmm.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's like directly a thing, but I think, like any organs, I think if you share a blood type, probably so probably the.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you have to match colors to match organs.
Speaker 3: By the way you're saying, I could get in the car wreck, get my eggs scrambled, and wake up with a Puerto Rican brain.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I don't know that we're doing brains yet.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, okay, okay, all right, But David comes on the day and he's like, okay, you don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: We have brains transplant. I'm wearing pointy shoes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're doing brains quite yet. I think that's it's mostly livers and hearts and kidneys and.
Speaker 3: Ship Okay, but I could get hurt and wake up with like a Polish heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a Polish heart for sure, depending on if you match a Polish person's blood type. Yeah, I think my uncle if I'm remembering this correctly, and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure my uncle, who had a bunch of kidney issues, did get a kidney transplant when he was younger and ended up with a white woman's kidney. A white woman's kidney kidney I didn't know was like that gender, Yeah, anything is he?
Speaker 4: Is he really sensitive?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Does?
Speaker 4: He always does? He always asked to see the manager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, did you get mad when you guys were grilling out front?
Speaker 1: I wish this was a happier ending. He's no longer with us than that. He really uh, he really went to work on that new kidney, you know what I mean? Yeah, he treated too good, But but he was a cool guy and I miss him sometimes.
Speaker 3: And in the words of you, for a second.
Speaker 8: I didn't realize Carl was frozen. I just thought he did not like this line of humor. I just thought he didn't care for that one bit. He's like, Nah, look, Fellas Death ain't funny.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a final joke. We got What was the last thing we were talking about before we.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Carl was telling us the story of your father telling you now to do this, and I guess the big question that sort of comes to mind for me is he tells you not to do this and you believe him. Are you bought in immediately? Do you remain brought in? Tell us that?
Speaker 4: So I was like, you know what, I was like, my first instinct was like, Oregan doner, that sounds like a noble thing to do, you know. And then but the way he reacted very decisively in the negative on it, I was like, you know what, this guy, he's pretty much held me down.
Speaker 2: I'm a rock.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, you know, it's my first license. Like I'm trying to just get that joint and roll up out of here. So, I mean, I think there's probably some truth to it. It's some you know, I've done some independent research I've going on like the Male Clinic, and they're like, hey, you gotta be declared brain dead at the least before someone can be eligible to receive your organs. I mean, to even be like in the organ donor pool. But I'm like, you know, still, that's a human making that call at the end of the day, right, It is like no, yeah, no, no, this nigga brain dam like you know, like I don't.
Speaker 2: He gon down the hall.
Speaker 4: There's a very wealthy, old ass white lady who needs one of these juicy, juicy kidneys, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big fool kidneys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like look, he was Muslim. He don't drink or nothing. That's a good living. Go ahead, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's not that rich deep purple kidney.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: So, if I'm hearing you correctly, if I'm hearing you correctly, you are suggesting that because I thought you were suggesting that there's human error in this that it's just like, hey, tyrensee did you check room too? And he's like yeah, but he didn't check room too, And now a person is dead that is or quote unquote not dead, that is dead. Whatever that said, it sounds like you're saying there's something more sinister here that it is truly people actively being like you're as close to that as you we need you to be. We're gonna give whatever you got to the lady that we're rooting for down the hall.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that I'm leaving open that possibility because stranger things have happened. Yeah, you know, like you especially when you if you know, like about American history and you know how you know, doctors used to experiment on black people, and like you remember that that a few years ago there was some famous surgeon or doctor who who had kind of pioneered a bunch of surgery techniques and his statue got taken down from like outside of Central Park because it was known that he would experiment on black women and that kind of thing and test out his methods on black women no anesthesia. Like so if that's a real thing and that guy got was statue worthy, like, well, who's to say you know that in some Yeah, I'm sure that this this this belief doesn't.
Speaker 2: Come out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not like white people invented winter kind of thing where it could be liked.
Speaker 2: Did white people do that? Or did the universe anybody?
Speaker 1: And nothing unbelievable over here.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but you know what I'm saying, right, Like, you know there's a like there's a presige TV show that totally the storyline.
Speaker 3: Here's here's my question before we get to Langston's research, And I don't drive obviously, So my ship stays in my body. The two of you right now currently donors.
Speaker 1: Or no, Uh, I'll answer first as to give Carl a little more, uh, a little more even more runway to fly with. I am, in fact an organ donor. I've I've declared myself open for business. If somebody, yeah, you're just giving it up, I'm giving it up like a like a goddamn fluozy baby.
Speaker 3: That light skin pancreas. Do you think that's gonna go into a human? Oh?
Speaker 1: I think they like them pink. When they put a man.
Speaker 4: It was like a super food clubs where they're like eat weird stuff like that Atlanta episode Human hand.
Speaker 3: You know, I probably hand, Yeah, I bet, I bet. I would never have thought that it would be a white guy's hand.
Speaker 1: You Oh wow, you guys never even considered that it would be a white person's hand.
Speaker 3: Uh, it can't just take a white guy's hand.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say, I would. I would caveat by saying, what manner of white are we talking? You know, because they'd be marginalized whites too, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm talking about a Panera bread white.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, yeah, I'm talking about that that hand, that hands stand.
Speaker 3: Talking about Seattle's best coffee and a skun white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're saying those hands are untouchable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shakes, shakes when he holds his girl's hand as five black men walk past white that's the way. You're not getting one of those. You're not getting one of those. You can't just be eating those.
Speaker 1: No, I think I agree that that it's less likely that a white person's hand would be taken. I think the weirdly enough media has influenced so much of what I think about that, because I've never pictured a black person hand because they always make it a white person's hand in movies and TV and ship. But if we're being honest, it probably is a black person's hand.
Speaker 4: But then if you look at real serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer who was in the fridge, who was in the fridge? Yo, gay brothers from that that the masses the news media was not checking for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was eating enough like the boys, the black boys.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying he liked the season.
Speaker 1: Damn, this is this is devastating already. And this, frankly, has almost nothing to do with where we started this conversation.
Speaker 2: A little monkey ranch and spirs theory. Yes there, I am currently an organ donor.
Speaker 6: Why these niggas is going crazy one out here? I'm the only real one out here.
Speaker 1: You can't make me an organ don or if I ain't got no license.
Speaker 3: David Bor he died in the desert six years ago. Whoa what?
Speaker 1: Okay, we have to take a break. But when we come back, we we have to know why you changed your mind and where you are now with your organ donation logic, your position in all of this. So we're going to take a break. We'll be back with more car forman junior more ma.
Speaker 3: Mama told me.
Speaker 1: We're calling upon you because we have we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 3: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 3: Yeah. We have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a cooofie on it, since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my mama told me dot Merchcentral dot com where you can see all of our merch. You can buy shit pre order now, but December tenth you can buy it for real, for real, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, so get it.
Speaker 4: Would you say that you're racist?
Speaker 3: Not at all. No. Look I'm a dog. He's as black as can be. We are back, Carl Foreman Jr. Just about to tell us why you flip flopped and now you give up that sweet, sweet, juicy black pancreas to the white man.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, Well, you know I had to renew my license the number of times. Sure, and and uh ultimately, I would say I am ambivalent on this matter, right because I go, I do want to be saved, you know, in the emergency. On the other hand, if I cannot be saved, could I help somebody?
Speaker 3: M could I?
Speaker 2: Could I?
Speaker 4: Could I help a person?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Could I?
Speaker 4: I kind of wish there was like a thing, an extra little check mark, be like, give it to somebody in my family, right right.
Speaker 2: For a cousin. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: This kidney is for Marcus.
Speaker 3: But now, but now statistically that is that that is correct though that family, family is the preferred way to donate, right.
Speaker 1: I think family? Yeah, family because of the likelihood that you guys have all the matching blood and other parts that make it so that the organ donation is simple and keeps takes you know what I mean. But yeah, I think to the larger point, just you wish that you could be a little more like informed in where your shit is going, as opposed to just being like, yeah, take it, do what you want with it. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Here's my question to the both of you, and you know you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Is there anywhere you don't want it to go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Definitely not the Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could you imagine you were the one who kept that going?
Speaker 4: Nah, that's not gonna be my black history moment.
Speaker 1: But yeah, God.
Speaker 4: Wish to write a list. You can write a list.
Speaker 1: I'd be pretty sad if I there's a few people i'd be if I, like kept Kid Rock alive, I think I'd be pretty sad, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: He's you'd be all your way out, like, oh no, not.
Speaker 1: Care rock man, Bro this I would it's just a machine gunning blood lights in my with my fucking liver in there. That don't say, I don't seem right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right, because that's the hard part, right, You don't know maybe you you don't know what, but you.
Speaker 4: Got like personal vendettas, but like you better not giveing this nigga Craig.
Speaker 3: That's what would be worse if you ship, if you gave my ship to somebody who owes me one thousand dollars, like, Bro, I gotta I gotta come back as a ghost to get my lick back. Like that's brutal stuff.
Speaker 1: That stuff you owe.
Speaker 3: Me A spleen my brother, Yeah, and I'm taking it back.
Speaker 1: So Carl, it seems as if you've completely changed your mind on this subject. Would you say, well, first off, is your father aware of the change that's happened, And would you say that this would scare in or disappoint him?
Speaker 4: Well, uh, he is no longer with us, so you know this is beyond his scope a little best.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute, but I don't know, I don't know how we feel about it. I think I had done it before, and he was like, all right, well you know.
Speaker 3: What you want to do.
Speaker 1: I tried to help you, boy, what do you want? What do you want me to do? Charlene, I told the boy, what's what?
Speaker 4: Right? I mean?
Speaker 2: I think he had a similar reaction when I said I was gonna be an actor?
Speaker 4: So you know what, like like, uh, you know, we just put you through school, got a good degree.
Speaker 2: Okay, just throw it away from man.
Speaker 3: Also, by the way, shout out to Will Smith for ruining a generation of young black boys telling their fathers they want to be actors.
Speaker 4: Oh, man, but let's say, hey, I would say, I don't know. I really go back and forth on it, like I might like I need a new license soon, I might not do it again.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, like.
Speaker 4: Because I'm really I'm conflicted.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: I am conflicted over it because I'm like if I don't you know, I really because I don't know, like the point at which this decision is happening, it's out of your hands, right, Like most people are going to be loocid enough to be like and like it's usually some some horrible accident takes place, et cetera. Right, so who knows right. So on the one hand, it's like doesn't matter. But on the other hand, maybe, right, I got kids, I got kids, do I want is it my priority to like, please save my life?
Speaker 2: And also there's a possibility.
Speaker 4: Of like that might not have nothing to do with whether or not they decide to save my life or not, or if anything can be done about it.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'll also say is that I don't necessarily know that I believe that not agreeing to be an organ donor guarantees they won't take something up out of your body. I'm of personally of the belief that, like, how many people actually get to know whether or not a person was buried with all of their parts. And frankly, if I'm a doctor, maybe I won't take or you know, the morg person whatever the fuck. Maybe I don't take all the livers and shits, but I take one here or there that didn't agree to it. And who's gonna know the difference?
Speaker 3: I mean, is it a timing situation. I imagine even if you are a donor, let's say, you know, God forbid, you go to the hospital, you pass, your wife is there. I think they still have to be like I'm sorry, we lost him. We're gonna give his kids because right it's like it's not it's it's a pretty I imagine you got to you gotta act fast with that. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, I did a little bit of research on this subject, and I can tell you that that, yes, there are benefits, and certainly it is true that you have to be able to harvest the organs quickly. They say, in the five to ten minutes after a person has been declared dead, they are already the organs are already being damaged slightly because they are no longer receiving natural blood flow, which causes them to deteriorate. So within five to ten minutes, yes, that all you know, it needs to happen quickly, is the point inside of all this, Right that said, we see it all the time of like within five to ten minutes of the blood stufing. I think that they could easily accomplish that in just telling somebody that like their family is dead and then sew up a little patch to cover up whatever access point that they got to.
Speaker 3: I mean, cause you're not gonna see the body even nike, or do you have to identify it naked? I never identified them.
Speaker 1: I don't think you identify the whole body. I think you just like hit the parts you recognize.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: So, Carl, I did do some research on your conspiracy theory that I would love to throw your way. We've already talked a little bit about the organ harvesting the actual keeping of the organs. Interestingly enough, I think when I tried to look this up, the entire first page of Google front page of Google is reputable sites like It does not show you any like random bullshit like you often see in other conspiracy theories, which leads me to believe that this is a myth quote unquote, that the that the powers that be are really committed to debunking. They do not want any false associations with organ donations that they claim are very legitimate and not you know, being harvested or stolen or you know, forcing people to die whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: Like this has.
Speaker 1: Clearly been pushed pushed down on the Google pages that that this conspiracy is not one that they want out in the world and certainly are working hard to keep quiet.
Speaker 3: Okay, so big Google's in, Big Googles in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty high stakes.
Speaker 3: It is. It really is, though.
Speaker 2: It's suspiciously reputable.
Speaker 3: I would say so.
Speaker 1: I think most conspiracies I look up feed a stupid you know what I mean? Like, if I look up is Megan Marco a robot? There are articles immediately that are like, yet a bitch robot? Here's proof? Uh, And there's not one sort of like irreputable uh, com meant regarding this even near the top of this page, which means a lot of people who are working hard to keep it that way.
Speaker 4: I think it's probably because the consequences are so dire for somebody who might need an organ, right, and if it's like, hey, I could have got like lives could have been saved, but you believe in fairy tales, you know, that's the that's kind of where it's coming from. Or yeah, because I do think it's probably it's like, you know, all jokes aside. It's probably safe to put on your on your thing on your license, but you know, and that's probably why it is those conspiracy theories are suppressed better than like, I don't know, yeah, Megan Marko's a robot, or even how it was the COVID, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you would think based off of what you're saying that even like the COVID conspiracy theories would be treated with that level of like seriously right that, like in theory, it makes sense for us to have resolved this airborne virus effectively by helping to minimize the spread of conspiracy theory. Right, more people would have been saved if we didn't sort of like dig our heels in and sort of suggesting that microchips were being inserted in our bodies.
Speaker 4: I think the difference is that there was a there was like a political benefit to a lot of people to push those conspiracy I mean, like even the president at the time was like, Hey, I don't know who knows that means I'm vaccinated. Don't talk about it. You know, yeah, I got it, but you shouldn't get it.
Speaker 3: To that point. That doesn't make sense. There is no political agenda here. This is strictly life saving, right, But for real, you know what I mean, there's no there's no there's no money making to be had from this. It does seem like it's truly a pro good I am in place just to help save lives.
Speaker 1: I agree that I think that there's something a little bit sort of neutral, at least in the thinking and the intention of this space right and including to sort of unpack that a bit. The Male Clinic, when you look up this conspiracy theory, says that there is no real evidence of people being left to die or killed as a result of donating their organs. They say that hospital's priorities, in fact are to keep people alive, starting with the people in front of them, and there's no point in sacrificing a life for a life that is written I guess in all doctor like mottos and hospital policies like that is just the way that hospitals supposedly move. And they say that as it relates to the concern of being declared dead before you are actually dead, they say that organ donors are actually given more checks the non organ donors to ensure that the parts can be harvested quickly and effectively, as opposed to like, if you ain't an organ donor, they might let you chill for a little bit, because you know, what are we gonna do? Save this ship? We we just need to let you die and be there.
Speaker 4: Save the selfish fuck all these all the.
Speaker 2: Buck stops here with all these organs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let them sit, let them fester.
Speaker 2: Lumma pires ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they's they organ donors get more thorough and quicker checks for various reasons as it relates to the declaration of death.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're saying keep I should keep my status just in case they poked me a couple of times, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Whoa back to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah that, yeah, that's what they say. Now Here's here's where I started to to have a little bit of difficulty inside of this is that one of the other common q and a's that they sort of try to take on is a question of whether rich and famous people get priority as it relates to organ donation, and they emphatically deny that claim. They say that there is no evidence or reason to believe that rich or famous people are treated with any priority, and that in fact, it is completely based off of a computer data like fucking algorithm and has nothing to do with prioritizing anyone. And that's when I go, hold up, motherfucker, uh huh. I don't like that one bit.
Speaker 3: Do you know of a lot of high profile p just to Devil's Advocate, do you know of a lot of high profile with slash rich famous people who have received organs?
Speaker 1: Dick Cheney got five hearts nigga for real. Now it's not five, but he's gotten Uh.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't be well there he was.
Speaker 1: More than one heart transplant, and if I'm not mistaken, he's basically frankned. Yeah, he's he's had five heart attacks. I know that to be a fact. And he has had like multiple like crazy operations that that the average person it does not have available to them.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's just God wants you out.
Speaker 4: Well, he's just really lucky, I guess, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's like, bro, look I get it, y'all. You're not saying that, like if fucking Orlando Brown walks in, you're gonna give him a kidney faster. But but you're lying. If you're you would for the you should, you should because of everything he continues to give us, But you won't. I get that he's not necessarily a celebrity quote unquote life worth saving. But if Rihanna walks into the fucking clinic and needs a new kidney, she's gonna get a new kidney, right, And there's no way you're gonna convince me that, Like she just goes to the bottom of a list and waste her turn.
Speaker 3: Right, because she wouldn't let that fly.
Speaker 1: Nobody would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: We're talking about an entire fucking fall of like of corporate institutions. This is billions of dollars at play. This isn't just a nice lady with a big old kissable forehead.
Speaker 4: No, we need a we need a we need that bad gall renal system you know, back, yeah, in order?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like that. I don't buy that part of it. And I think that's where for me at least, a lot of conspiracy theory starts to be born. Right, is that, Like, it's not that I actually think that they're when they say the government is lying whatever, that they're actually lying to us about everything. I think that ninety percent of the shit that they tells the truth about that is kind of the truth. It's not it's got biased cooked into it, but it isn't like completely false. But then there's that ten percent that they are lying about and we know they're lying about to some extent, and then that makes me go, well, I don't know what the other things are that are that may or may not be true. So now I don't believe none of the ship and you just would do better for me at least to be like, hey, not for nothing. Look, if al Pacino wants a new kidney, he'll get one faster than you. But that's okay. Everybody else is on even plane. Yeah yeah, Alba, yeah, he goes first.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with it. I'm really okay with it. So ultimately, where do we all stand on this? It's like half true.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a few more things pieces of research that I'd love to throw your way. No, you're good. Maybe we should take our second break. We're gonna take another break. We're gonna be back with more Carl Forman Junior, and then we'll be back with more. And my mama told me, we're calling upon you because we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 3: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a coofie on it. Since my mama told me and then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to Ma Mama told me dot Merchcentral dot com, where you can see all of our merch. You can buy shit pre order now, but December tenth you can buy it for real, for real, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, So get it.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Who'll say what blood? Oh crip Yep, we are back.
Speaker 1: We're still discussing with Carl Forman Junior whether or not that by agreeing to donate your organs you are quicker the hospitals will let you die quicker. I could have said that more effectively, I chose not to. It's okay, I found and I think this will be interesting, fun for us to unpack. But I stumbled across this USA Today article from a few years ago. USA Today, take it how you want. I wouldn't say the most reputable news, but they sometimes do their best.
Speaker 3: Not the worst, not the worst.
Speaker 1: They're not the worst, definitely not the worst. But it's from I think four or five years ago something. An article called death by donation and death by donation refers to people who have given their informed written consent to be euthanized and then have their organs removed and donated. Have you guys at all heard of death by donation?
Speaker 3: Wait? So how close? How close do you have to be for that to work?
Speaker 1: What do you mean close?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Like you like, what point we are we calling the the.
Speaker 2: Youth in Asia?
Speaker 3: Like you're saying healthy people are going in saying I'm donating my put me down now, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they're thinking about like uh, like good, strong, healthy people are consenting to this. I don't think you just walk into a place and go, hey, take my ship please, I want to die. I think it's more in the case of people who are sick or dying who then consent with the hospital to like expedite the decision. And it also should I should be clear. This is not a practice in the US. It's a Canada, in a few Western European countries seem to be the main sort of like the main folks.
Speaker 3: Because I do wonder what about that with cases of suicide? Mm hmmm, Like it's sort of like if you're going to go out anyways, maybe we get it. You know, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's that's sort of h But if it's a suicide, you know, yeah, I don't feel like you would get the organ in time, mostly unless unless you came.
Speaker 3: Unless it's assisted, unless you come in and you're like, hey, I'm going out anyways. Death by donation, Yeah, that's wild. I've never even thought about anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently in certain parts of the world you can, you can have this consent. And part of the reason, and we talked about this earlier, that this is beneficial is because in the five to ten minutes after a person is declared dead, the natural blood flow caused themselves organs to be less effective, to be less useful, whatever. However, death by donation would allow them to remove the organs while they are still in the best possible shape, preserve them, and make them ultimately more effective for the people that need them.
Speaker 3: Now, Wow, I don't know what that's heavy. That's like such a moral line that I don't particularly have a side on. That's got to be so highly regulated to be legit, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm glad you guys brought up the moral line, because that is in fact sort of what the article is unpacking right that a bunch of people who I guess are responding to this practice and are critiquing it in part mainly for three reasons. First, they say that people with physical and mental disabilities have expressed not feeling valued by society, and they worry that this allowance right could be a subtle nod to lead them into making a more extreme choice i e. And their own lives, because they think that they are in fact useless other than the organs that can be removed from their bodies.
Speaker 3: I this is gonna sound like a cop out, but this is something that I have to think on more than the amount of time we have here to be honest, to make like I can't. This is not a thing. I feel super comfortable just shooting from there. You don't want to fly? No, no, no, I like a nasty I like a nasty woman. That's my shame. I Yeah, that's wow. There's so much to that that I have never thought about that. I'm gonna have to I'm gonna sleep weird tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they the other and I'm just gonna make that sleep worse. They also worry that this could quickly trickle down to people who can't give their verbal or written consent, right that, Like, at the point that you start to take consent from people, maybe there's somebody who's in a ve vegetative state who isn't able to say yes or no inside of this, and someone in their lives makes the choice for them, subsequently killing a person who may have been able to recover, or even if they couldn't, doesn't technically want this experience to happen.
Speaker 3: I personally do feel like that is a line that I feel comfortable saying. I don't think that I'm okay crossing.
Speaker 1: That you think without the verbal or written consent, you should not be able to do that to someone else.
Speaker 3: I think that's I think that I think that that. I think that that is kind of where it stops being it starts being more black or white for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: If you're just like taking to my hand, you know, like weekend and burnings and them to get the consent out of them, like yeah, that's or be like you know what, y yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He was gonna die and I'm in the will. So let's just wrap this up before come on, Google season is over.
Speaker 3: Give me the keys to that beach house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does get icky when you start thinking about somebody who's not able to consent. I will give you the last and maybe the ichiest part from the article for me, at least as far as like what they were afraid of or they are afraid of, is that there is an extremely thin line, they say, between coercion and free choice. And how many of our choices, if we're really thinking about it, are completely independent of somebody else's moral influence. And then how much of our choice or how many of our choices would we have played differently? Do you think if given a new set of influences around us, right, Like, part of the reason I am who I am, I do the things that I do was because like a bunch of people around me defined my morality for me. And if I were around different individuals, do I end up making other choices?
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 1: One of my organs harvested?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could say I could definitely see the like you know when you got to sit through a timeshare presentation, if you ever had to.
Speaker 2: Do that, like yeah, and and then you know you waited.
Speaker 4: It out because you really want that free that free uh, that free hotel stay for the night. And then they kept you there for two hours, and then they bring in the closer. Yeah, and then there's that there's the closer who was like the one, you know, the Mariano Rivera of closing this timeshare deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the closer after the closer. Yeah, yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: And you know, they're playing interesting man, and he's like and you you know you you don't have it, but like for a split second, you're like he's making some sense.
Speaker 1: No, it was like, Okay, the first numbers, those weren't good. But now what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I think we can we can make it work.
Speaker 4: But like, but except that you're like definitely sick and in probably lots of pain, maybe, you know, and now you make this irreversible decision, like because if you can't reverse it off your driver's license, you definitely can't reverse it in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Rock fast fast facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't be like coughing, like never mind, it's like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it seems like the fear of this practice becoming more common is that we will eventually find ourselves taking advantage of the people who who frankly are are maybe uh least capable of defending themselves as it relates to this this practice, And so in that way, it does seem like it kind of informs maybe the decision making we're already making as it relates to people's organs, whether they're consenting or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, damn, I thought this was gonna be a funny one.
Speaker 2: I thought we had fun, lots of fun. But this is This would have been a perfect place for a drop. This would have been a great place.
Speaker 3: Brother, who you telling?
Speaker 1: Just just a little bit of Steven Seagal singing.
Speaker 4: Pat wonderful man?
Speaker 3: If you nice, I'll yeah, I appreciate that act. That was really good.
Speaker 1: That felt like a man who's listening to that song more than most of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's more of a man who can really identify with wanting to because makes me feel nice. That's fair, truer words, man, passionate about.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna listen to it after after we're done here.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, do you think do you think he was a Russian spy while he was making that song or do you think that was like just a different era of the human being that he is.
Speaker 3: I think that's the song that made the Russians approach him.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's when they were like, and we we gotta talk to this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta. We gotta know.
Speaker 1: You're like putin, you know how you've been asking for a funny guy to be around. This motherfucker is hilarious. Okay, what do you think he looks like? Because wait till you find out it's gonna blow your fucking mind, Laddy, or.
Speaker 4: Or are you recording it to forget all the things he did for them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's like you know what I mean, at what point does a does a what a middle a white man? It's like, yeah, I just decided to settle in the Caribbean for the rest of my life. You're like, you're running from something. You're running from some people for sure. Uh, you're escaping extradition, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did some evil shit. You're saying he's about to go to some version of real prison. And he goes, I'll give y'all a classic hit. Yeah, that could sustain this country for years, and they're like, we're listening stevens Ago and then he's like, you want the Punani And they're like, we'll see you when we see you.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Paid didn't know you had it in you a message we can all get behind.
Speaker 1: We didn't know you could bring this country back together. We thought we thought it was it would never be fixed. But here you are, Steve one man's voice. Carl, Can you tell the people where they can find you on what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, you can find me on Instagram at Carl Forman Jr. Just the whole government name right there. I got my one man character show in l If you're in La, I'll be doing that January twenty fifth at the lyric Hyperiod. And I'm also hosting the Kwanza Bonanza Extravaganza at UCB December sixteenth, Saturday, ten pm. If you all are around, I know how soon this comes out. But you know that's those some things I got going on, and that's that's mainly it for me.
Speaker 2: Oh catch my Just for Las set I did.
Speaker 4: I was a new face, a commeddy this see it for characters.
Speaker 2: You can watch my Just Las set on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Can link that through my Instagram or my website Carl Forman Junior dot com.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, go follow Carl and do all that shit. Go see him live, celebrate Kwanta with him in the funniest way possible. He's great and bory. Where should they find you? Cool guy jokes eighty seven on Instagram. So have a little bit of merch left over for my tour.
Speaker 3: Go check that out at Bring David to play dot com and then I'll have some dates up soon. You know I'm out here.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, And as always, you can follow me at Langston Herman on on Instagram and Twitter and TikTok and all that shit. And if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to tell us why you want the pu Nani, send it all to my mama pod at gmail dot com. Buy some merch, Mamma told me dot merchcentral dot com. We got t shirts, we got hats, we got pins. That's all we got. Buy something. What do you want from us? That's the best we can do. Uh and like and subscribe, follow whatever on all the stuff We did it Bye, bitches, my crop chips and your.
Speaker 3: All Kuala bears on Racist.
Speaker 4: Vs.
Speaker 5: Layers money, turkey stuff.
Speaker 3: I can't tell me something I'd