Speaker 1: You might speak a whole language and not even know it. Oh, experts have found that there's a language out there that most people don't even know exists. What you might be speaking it already. Oh, I'll tell you what this new language is coming up right after this. It's the Jewbil show. You might be bi lingual okay and not even know it. Sorry, that was an odd place to take a pause.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But relationship experts have just released a new take on love languages. And there used to be five love languages, but now they've just added a sixth love language and most people don't even know exists. What is the new love language? Will tell you in a second, But first, just in case you haven't heard each and every one of these way too many times on your social media feeds from somebody claiming to be a life coach, we'll go over the five love languages that exist, and then we'll tell you what the new one is. There's words of affirmation, yes, where you express affection through spoken words praise or appreciate. If that's your thing, then that's one of your love languages.
Speaker 3: Isn't it also about how you receive love? Or is it only about how.
Speaker 1: You give love. It's both, okay, giving and receiving. Yeah, okay, So if you like to give words of affirmation or get them like, hey baby, you're looking good at the Yeah, a firmed And if somebody growls at you like it? That might be your love language. Oh well, so with the new love languages. In a second, then there's quality time, where you value your partner's full presence when you're together. You feel most loved if your partner gives you undivided attention and spend time together in meaningful or interactive ways. Quality time doesn't just mean time, you know what I'm saying. I like that with my friends.
Speaker 4: Beco'me very much someone who likes to just be in like the presence of people, And I.
Speaker 3: Feel like that's your love language. Oh thanks, But see what it's like with guys. I don't know, because I don't. You haven't liked anybody, I really actively You haven't really liked anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't like Victoria will get people hitting her up on the apps, but then you ghost them right away as soon as they start talking to you.
Speaker 4: The thing is, I don't mean to we talked about this is the last guy I don't mean to ghost them. I start, they text me and I'm like, oh my gosh, let me think of a response.
Speaker 1: So then I think of a response, and then five minutes will go by and I forget that I was even doing it.
Speaker 3: So then I like, she's gone out on dates with these people and then ghosts them.
Speaker 1: They were decent dates and then ghosts them. Well, maybe the sixth love language is your love language. Will find out in a second what that is. They've added a new love language to the five love languages. So now there's six, and we're going over the five just to remind you what they are before we tell you what The new love language is. Physical touch, consensual physical touch. It is one of the love languages. You feel love through physical affection, aside from time spent under the sheets. You feel loved when your partner holds their hand, touches their arm, or gives them a massage at the end of the day. Yeah that's cute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, this one's so simple. This one is always nice to me. It's not I don't think it's my love language, but like I like to hold a hand. Yeah, I think I'm a physical toucher. I actually know that I am. Yeah, because I've been told that I.
Speaker 1: Feel like a good hook. Yeah that if I'm dating someone as a hand my hands like always on their back or around so much so other sometimes they're like, stop touching, got it, you don't want to be touched right now? Yeah their hair, ecuse your shoulder. Yeah, we've been dating for four years now, Yes, you can only a minute though. Acts of service is another one of the lug languages. The nice things you do for your partner that make them feel loved and appreciated. Helping with the dishes, running errands, vacuuming, putting gas in the car. I can think everyone loves that one. If you a gas in my car.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely an acts of service person. I like to do them, and if anybody ever done, because most people have never done anything for me, never happens, I'm like, what, holy crap, thank you so much, right, it's a big deal to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that. I've never had that either. The closest to it was just somebody would make me coffee in bed. But other than that, ask you. Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 5: But for me, the smaller the act of service, the more it means totally. You know it something that I didn't even notice happened, Like so like filling the tank a gas, right, So if somebody filled my tank of.
Speaker 1: Gas and I didn't even notice, and I just realized like a couple of days later, I'm like, oh my, oh my gosh, that's so nice, and then I feel really good about it. But I love doing things like that for people, not the gas. With me. I'm very particular about my gas, So I'd be like, that's great, But where did you go? Exactly? It was the octane because it does make a difference where you go. I always go to the same place for gas with every car I have. First place I get gas is the only brand I used. So did you go somewhere else? Because that act of service really screwed things up for me, and this is why people don't do that for you. Receiving gifts is another one of the five level languages. We're going over the five love languages just in case you haven't seen it enough on your Instagram feed, because they've released a sixth one. We'll tell you what that is in a second, but the fifth one is for someone who receiving gifts for somebody who resonates with this love language. Gifts symbolized love, care and affection. They treasure not only the gifts itself, but also the time and effort the gift give are put into selecting it. Also, some people just want gifts things. Yeah, I have a problem accepting gifts. I don't know what it is. Yeah, I feel weird about it. I used to have a problem accepting gifts until I thought about the fact that how it feels when you give a gift and someone is accepting of it and really excited about it, and they don't do the oh my gosh, no, thank you so much and then continue to thank you too much, you know, like this is what I used to do, and I'm like, okay, it's the same for them. Then they feel that way, so I should be grateful and thankfu for the gift and not be like I don't deserve this.
Speaker 2: No, No.
Speaker 1: It was rewiring though.
Speaker 3: I feel like my dad killed it for me because he would give me gifts just like if he like yelled at me, he'd give me a gift the next day to say it was sorry, but wouldn't say he was sorry.
Speaker 1: I just get random.
Speaker 3: Gifts, so it's like gifts to me associate with bad behavior.
Speaker 1: So if I get a gift, I'm like, what did you do?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: What happened at Christmas time? Each gift? What? What?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: What did you do? Now? We're getting going over the five love languages because they added a sixth love language. And what is the sixth love language? It's called mcribbon because McDonald's is selling a half gallon jug of McRib sauce. It's actually no, it's not called that, but I just I just saw that news story and I was like, that's got to be a love language for some people their heart through their tummy. The sixth official love language, the new one that they just added is silence, which I think is probably the ultimate love language. When you can just be silent with somebody and you're both cool with it, and you're both doing your thing and you're in each other's company and you're appreciating the time that you have together but you don't have to talk. I think that's a big deal. I feel really comfortable. It's together, not a part No, it's together.
Speaker 8: Yet.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm thinking of like, hey, go do go do something else outside.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've ever gotten to that stage because again I have to like rewire my brain because being ignored is such a trigger for me, and like silence is like what are you not saying?
Speaker 1: Like I really wish I wasn't this crazy. So I guess when people are like, why are you single?
Speaker 3: Because I'm crazy because when you're quiet, you're thinking what I did wrong? When you're gonna leave, you're thinking about the girl from whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like gift to give me because they did something wrong.
Speaker 3: So like the rewiring part man to get to that level, I think is like it's different, like you got to get there first.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad they added this, honestly because I thrive in silence, Like I feel so comfortable in it. I don't like sometimes things do not have to be said. I have too many words in my day. Sometimes what I need is not more words. I just want to hang out. Yeah, I'm absolutely a great person. You do have to be careful with it, make sure you're reading the silence correctly.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yes, So if you're like it's quiet in the car, it's everything okay, And the answer is I'm fine. It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 9: Hello, Yes, Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is Ted Tibodeau. I'm calling from Julius in regards to an engagement bring this being designed for Greg? Is this Greg?
Speaker 7: Is this Greg?
Speaker 1: Hey? Greg? How are you doing today?
Speaker 10: I'm good?
Speaker 7: Is it done?
Speaker 1: Will? Yes? That is what I'm calling today. It depends, I guess, on what you considered done when you're planning on proposing to your Okay, so let's just ride around the corner.
Speaker 11: So there has been an incident that I needed to call and discuss with you about that ring that you haven't made for your proposal, which is coming up here in just a few days.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. Are you nervous?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well I'm more nervous now that you said there's an incident.
Speaker 1: So it depends how you look at it. But your engagement ring that you are having designed for your significant other, that you're playing on getting married to this Thanksgiving, which is a beautiful, beautiful notion, it is dead gown. And I'm so sorry about this, but that ring.
Speaker 10: Is in dead gown.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, well, what what happened?
Speaker 10: What do you mean it's that is broken?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, how have you ever been having a conversation and you're writing some down you're saying something in the conversation and why you're writing. But Jen the brighting down what you're saying and saying what you're writing, You've had that happen.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well I don't understand what you're saying. So if you can verbally explain what my ring being broken means or dead and gone or whatever, like what is the ring? Well, so you have the condition of the ring.
Speaker 1: Well, you had wanted the ring to have engraved on the inside of it. Will you marry me? Is that Greig?
Speaker 12: That's right?
Speaker 1: And I'm the engraver, So that's why I'm calling. I was in a conversation with one of my coworkers, Jared, and we were just messing around back here while I was engraving your ring, and I said, Jared, will you shut up? And I engraved on the ring instead of will you marry me? It says will you shut up?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 10: Are you kidding me? What do you mean your role?
Speaker 7: Will you shut up? On my engagement ring?
Speaker 10: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: Because I was talking to Jared and he was joking around with me, and I said, will you shut up? I am trying to work and engrave this ring, and then before I knew it, I looked down and I had ridden I engraved in the ring. Will you shut up? I'm prepared to fix it for you if I can, but we might have to just make a whole new ring and a whole new setting for it. And I promise no conversations if I'm doing that. But that will cost quite a bit.
Speaker 10: Oh, it'll cost quite a bit. I'm not going to pay anything extra.
Speaker 1: Well, technically the service was rendered. I did engrave the ring. It just says says. It says what I was trying to say to Jared. Will you shut You.
Speaker 10: Didn't do it properly? And are you going to be able to do this for time?
Speaker 1: For things to That's the other issue, because you won't even get engaged pretty quick, and I don't think we can do it that fast. But I do have some options you could have in the meantime, sort of a replacement ring or replacement piece of jewelry that she could give her. It might mean the same.
Speaker 7: I don't want her, Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 10: What are you talking about? I have a specific design ring I'm supposed to give to my soon to be fiance on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a story.
Speaker 11: Greg.
Speaker 1: It's about one time when I was at my grandma's house and I wanted some pumpkin pie, and I want are you talking about? I wanted some pumpkin pie so bad. My heart was set on some pumpkin pie. But my grandma, you know what she did, She had made an apple pie.
Speaker 10: What in the actual are you talking about? You're talking about my ring and you're talking about pumpkin pie.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not also speaking of that. But my grandmama'st great words to me was, son, if you want a pumpkin pie, just envisioned the pumpkin pie while you eat apple pie. And so I did that and it worked. It's the same I tasted a pumpkin pie while I was eating a half pie. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 10: Whatever you're on, get off of it and get my ring finished by Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: So what I'm I don't posing here is what you have to do. I got a broach. It's a beautiful tiger broach. You can just give that to the tail. Envision it as an engagement ring, and we should get you other ring done in about sixty eight months.
Speaker 10: I'm not marrying the tiger king. I don't want to tiger poking about.
Speaker 1: Hey, Greg, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone frank on you and your brother set you up. Your brother said you're getting engaged on Thanksgiving and you had the ring design and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, sorry about using my mind. Know what the hell was going on?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone franks. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: So if you're single in your dream has always been to find love on TV ooh, now's your chance when Love Island USA is now casting for hopeful singles across the country. So if this is your jam, we already got you all covered because the whole application we put a link up if you follow.
Speaker 1: A said the Chiel Show. Because Ei there's a good.
Speaker 3: Chance you're interested, you might as well at least apply and see what happens. I say all of this is I look directly at Victoria I accurity.
Speaker 5: You have to be between eighteen and twenty two, and it look like you walked out of a magazine.
Speaker 4: But go on, okay, A I'm pretty four it B I asked brad One, how if I could go away for a few weeks for something, and he said no, I can't take that vacation. But then I asked him if I could if it was for love, and then he told me no again.
Speaker 1: But also, okay, but if it's on television, that's great. Yes, we'll let that happen. Oh wait, seriously, yeah, we would all benefit from that.
Speaker 5: If you're going to be on TV, you have a requirement, we would we would write a contract, have to say the Jebel Show certain amount of times every couple of epigrade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have a little tight shirt. This just says the Jewel show, goody shorts, It says show.
Speaker 1: That's all they wear. Anything's using booty show. That's it. I'll just bring extra to give it to everyone. Guys, I don't know what I got. I don't have any. So if you wouldn't wear my sables show sure that I bought him. Yeah he didn't like me, he doesn't. I'm not gonnay.
Speaker 3: You were already okay, Love Island USA dot com casting or casting crane follow it.
Speaker 1: There's a link.
Speaker 7: What's happening.
Speaker 3: I did it on purpose to make sure you get a Juni show, because I just like, didn't say it right? Okay, who's ready to get glicked? Well, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not totally glicked.
Speaker 3: Is the new Barbenheimer? So remember back in twenty twenty three when Barbie and Oppenheimer both opened the same weekend. Yep, so that's happening again this weekend with Gladiator and Wicket.
Speaker 1: Oh it is coming out this weekend. We're getting it was already out.
Speaker 4: No, there's been a lot to talk about it because of how big of the movie is.
Speaker 1: But you sure positive? Okay? I was like you ready to art? It's like not in front of me.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like Barbenheimer happened naturally, and this feels forced.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's still going to be a huge weekend.
Speaker 3: People want to see both movies, so glick might just happen because the movies are good.
Speaker 1: I saw the preview for Wicked and I was like.
Speaker 3: Eh, well, for those of you who are thrilled to see Wicked, AMC is just wishued is? I can't talk? Today has just issued a warning you are not allowed to sing along to Wicked. You can't say you are not allowed to sing you.
Speaker 1: Can cast a homewrecker as Glenna the Goodwitch. I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 3: No, I can't because they're running a thirty second warning to set in the beginning of the movie that says no talking, no texting, I'm no singing, no wailing, no flirting, and absolutely no name calling.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the magic of movies. Because it says Wicked is like there's showtimes for it today in theaters.
Speaker 3: Boy, well it says this weekend, so maybe bo, wait, when's the first showing it is tonight?
Speaker 1: Isn't it two pm? Wait?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a specific place, so that's like not like a special theater.
Speaker 3: Well, then it would be new because I know there were a lot of screenings last night that some people saw.
Speaker 1: But then maybe either way, you guys, it's still a clicked.
Speaker 3: Weekend this weekend, and you can't sing when you go to Sea Wicked.
Speaker 1: But they do want you to know that there will be special screenings. We're singing.
Speaker 3: An audience participation is encouraged, but that doesn't start until Christmas Day, so stop singing until then.
Speaker 1: The release date literally is not today.
Speaker 5: Well, and they also had they do have the disclaimer in front of Gladiator that you have to sing in Gladiator?
Speaker 1: What Yeah, yeah, you must sing wicked songs. Why you watch Gladiator?
Speaker 7: Yep, that's part of the thing. I don't know if it's in your store.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's trending. And then the fun part is when they try to remove you from the theater. It's a game they played. Then you play Gladiator with the person trying to remove you. Very one with the head left gets to do whatever they want. We're trying to do. WHOA, that's a little dramatic. That's trending. The double shows also brought to you by Better Help, Give online therapy a try at betterhelp dot com, slash jubil, and get on your way to being your best self.
Speaker 13: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Shane is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Carolina. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Shane, how long has it been since you heard from her?
Speaker 9: It's been probably like three weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you reached out to her in that time?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like maybe four or five times.
Speaker 1: That is a definite ghosting. I don't think that's why he's tell him that he knows tell us about your day. I'm sorry, Shane.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I actually met her on Instagram. She just slid my DMS and apparently we had gone with the same college together, but I didn't know where while we were both there. But we chatted for probably a few weeks, and then we met at this bar. It had arcade games in it. We played Papa Shah and ski ball and stuff. It was cute. What really attracted me to her was that she was competitive about it.
Speaker 7: You know, I love that and a girl.
Speaker 9: But we did that, had some drinks, had some snacks, and it was a great time, like a lot of flirting, a lot of touching going on. We talked endlessly, we laughed like it really seemed like perfect date.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, the only thing that I can think of is that we both uber there and then after the date we both went in our respective ubers. Now, but before that, she pulled me into the.
Speaker 14: Alley and we made out like pretty intensely, and it escalated into like this weird dirty talk.
Speaker 9: I mean, she told me to tell her that I.
Speaker 7: Was a piece.
Speaker 9: Okay what Yeah, she made me do this little strip tease and she was filming this and.
Speaker 1: We were okay with that.
Speaker 7: It was weird, but.
Speaker 9: Something about it was kind of hot, like I was kind of into it. She kept asking me if I wanted more, and obviously I said yes, and then on a dime, it just completely stopped.
Speaker 1: Because your cars came or just all of a sudden, She's like, okay, I'm done now.
Speaker 9: No, It's like the switch was just turned off. And she thanked me for the night. She gave me one more kiss, and then she asked me if I knew what I did. And I didn't bill how to answer that. I mean, I don't know if it was some kind of like kinky build up thing.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but that was it.
Speaker 9: I mean, that was the That was the last time I talked to her.
Speaker 1: So, you know, you did something. He did a strip tease. Maybe I did something to her. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I have no idea. It was so bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and you've texted her and she said nothing to you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I was just so invested. Yeah, like what was like the last thing you did before she just stopped.
Speaker 9: I mean I think I just you know, said i'd like to see her again, and I had a great time. You had the usual end of day small talk and yeah.
Speaker 1: But I mean like when you were not a little boy well transition, Yeah, like, was there something that you did when she was like, okay, I'm done, like pull your pants up, broke Claire.
Speaker 9: No, the way that she acted, it didn't seem like she was reacting to something that I did. It just all of a sudden, she just stopped. I really have no idea why.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe she just like got it, you know what I mean, Maybe she's done well. Some people get off on different things, like maybe that was her moment.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll try to figure it out for you. We'll play a song come Back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and get you another date if you still want me.
Speaker 9: Okay, awesome, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, plays song come Back, get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first date follow up, if you're just joining us, Shane is on the phone and Shane is getting ghosted by Carolina. So we're about to call her and see if she's all us why she's ghosting, and maybe get him another date. But first, Shane, why don't you catch everybody up on your date with Carolina?
Speaker 9: Yeah? So in our instagram we went out, had a great time at ArKade Bar. Afterwards she had they do like this weird kinky stuff in the alley and I was pretty into it. And then she just suddenly stopped and I have not heard from her since.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call her? How? I want to know what time?
Speaker 15: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, here we go. She will go laugh.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hey, hey, hey, is this Carolina?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewble. How are you hi? I am Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 6: Actually? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea why we're calling you today? No?
Speaker 6: Not really?
Speaker 1: Okay have you heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, well that's.
Speaker 1: Why we're calling you. We got an email about you from somebody that you're ghosting. Okay, Okay, his name is Shane.
Speaker 6: Oh my god? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Shane emailed us and told us about your date. And he said, it's been three weeks since he heard from you, and he wants to know if you'll tell us why you're ghosting him.
Speaker 16: Okay, Uh, I'm ghosting him because I got what I want from him.
Speaker 15: It wasn't Oh my god, I can't believe you actually called you.
Speaker 17: Guys.
Speaker 6: It wasn't it like was not a real date.
Speaker 1: Fore, it wasn't a real date. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Okay? So I was literally just on Instagram. You probably told you that.
Speaker 16: That's how we met. But I was scrawling and I saw him and I recognized him because he screwed over.
Speaker 15: My sister in college.
Speaker 1: How so, my.
Speaker 17: Older sister, Elena and him were together and he was totaled, just sleeping with anything that moved, just mind her, making empty promises and.
Speaker 16: All this crap, and she was so, oh my god, I've never seen her more heartbroken.
Speaker 6: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: This was in college. Mm hmmm, So you saw him on Instagram and set up a date with him to get revenge?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh, so he never met you and he was dating your sisters like he had no clue who you were.
Speaker 16: No, No, I said that I told him that we went to college together.
Speaker 15: He just went to college with my sister.
Speaker 6: And I wasn't even like in the picture, but I mean, you believe it.
Speaker 15: I guess he believed when he wanted to believe.
Speaker 6: That a girl would want to go out with.
Speaker 1: Him, and girl, Okay, does your sister know that you did this?
Speaker 6: She knows now. She didn't know before the fact.
Speaker 16: But I wanted to give it to her kind of like a surprise because she's like fine now, I mean she's over him because he's garbage.
Speaker 15: But I and I.
Speaker 6: Wasn't even thinking about it.
Speaker 16: I just saw him on Instagram and I was like, oh my god, I have to do this.
Speaker 1: So is that why you filmed him doing all kinds of weird things in an alley, like.
Speaker 3: Which part is revenge? Because it sounded kind of hot.
Speaker 16: He definitely seemed to think that it was because he was really into it. But that was for yeah, that was for the wrench. I showed my sister the video and we were cracking off about it.
Speaker 9: It was so freaking funny video.
Speaker 15: Mm hmm, and him saying I wanted to make sure that I made him say that he was a pause.
Speaker 1: He thought that that was okay. He thought you were, like, you know, that was your thing.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I was like degrading him or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, for the next time someone pulls out their cell phone and an ally and wants to film me doing weird things, I'm gonna question it twice.
Speaker 6: Made he made it so easy.
Speaker 1: He made it so easy. Thank you for being honest with us, Carolina. Shane is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, seriously, I honestly I can't believe what I'm hearing. Are you serious?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It's uh after like, do you just not really wanted to talk.
Speaker 15: After what you did to my sister?
Speaker 12: This is just like if you heard someone I love like, Like, seriously, that was years ago. You are seriously crazy for doing Oh.
Speaker 17: My god, You're the one who would do whatever a girl tells you in an alley, So I don't really.
Speaker 7: Know whether you talk.
Speaker 9: I was in college, Like, I'm a completely different person now. It's absolutely psychotic. Okay, seriously, you're gonna record me like that? Who else has seen this video?
Speaker 16: John?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? Literally, just me and my sister calmed down.
Speaker 9: Why should I believe you? No, Honestly, Caroline, I should get a warrior.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, oh my god, please, you're always overreacting, literally, like, chill the f out?
Speaker 7: What do you?
Speaker 6: You don't even know me?
Speaker 9: No, I know what you're like, I know. How should I react to this? I mean, this is insane.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 19: I just.
Speaker 15: It's insane what you did to my sister. You don't check people like that.
Speaker 10: You have no.
Speaker 9: Like, Oh my god, absolutely whatever.
Speaker 6: Man, it's just karmen. It's just coming back around. You just can't handle it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sure, sure you're real. I really miss out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I guess you did. You're having fun. You're the one you did who was so willing to do all this stuff in.
Speaker 15: The alley with me, Like you didn't take any.
Speaker 9: Convincing Yeah, because I thought I was on a real date. And it turns on you're doing to revenge on me. This is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 6: Weever, you just can't. You just can't take it.
Speaker 16: Don't dish it out then if you can't take it, look, oh my god, I'm gonna delete it anyway.
Speaker 6: I already with my sister, and I'm going to delete it.
Speaker 15: After I show one of my coworkers reason.
Speaker 9: You'll be hearing from me.
Speaker 7: Okay, advice about this.
Speaker 9: I'm serious. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 15: Okay, I'll hear from you on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do anything, though, What does he say?
Speaker 3: I willingly did a stripe and now it's probably yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, Shane. I know that sucks on both sides. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, I guess I want to leave the video.
Speaker 6: Then I'll just pull onto it and tayse I need to show it in court and they'll just entertain me until then.
Speaker 1: Yike. Well, Caroline, would you like another date with Shane? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 6: If you're paying for it, I'll just record him doing more stupid stuffs find me.
Speaker 9: You're gonna hear from my lawyer.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, you know what.
Speaker 9: I'm glad I cheated.
Speaker 7: On your sister.
Speaker 1: Second date for you guys?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no way in hell?
Speaker 6: Yeah I don't think so. He obviously doesn't learn from his mistakes all right. By then?
Speaker 15: Stripper boy junis.
Speaker 1: Thursday, Good morning. Can I take your order?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tall chist a large black coffee, large black.
Speaker 1: Cost Do you mean a venty no?
Speaker 6: I mean he means AVENTI Yeah, that's the biggest one you got. Venty is large, vent is twenty.
Speaker 7: Large is large.
Speaker 1: In fact, coal is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 7: Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 1: And it's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a sweet potato and game of trivia, all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of Grandma's supple yams, whoa, you need to get your house ready for Thanksga? Why what they're not good to.
Speaker 6: Say it like that?
Speaker 1: You don't like your grandma's yams? I bet they're great. What do you bet your grandma has f she has fabulously ams?
Speaker 6: WHOA?
Speaker 1: I don't know girls dams like that. You need to get your house ready for Thanksgiving and Macy's has got you covered, literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall to core needs the shopping store or at Macy's dot com and call us if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jebeilshow dot com if you want to play and now Victoria, Yeah trash talk today? What you got? Yeah? I actually didn't pray on you, but I'll give you one. Oh okay, do you want your Vicky's trash talk music?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 4: That way you can have a little bit of a build up so I can think of me. Okay, and I got it.
Speaker 1: Here we go to your Yeah, it's going to be awful, she's thinking a second, this is what you're in for if you want to play Victoria. This loss is going to be so bad for you that even yeah, even Santa, when we dropping cold at your house for Christmas, I didn't work at it.
Speaker 4: Try yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, let me try.
Speaker 3: Watching it trying to come together as a hilarious This loss is gonna hurt so bad.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: Even I thought of the swing set, but that doesn't making me like even swing set?
Speaker 1: A random swing set just popped into your head? What is Victoria's brain? What's pretty a magical place. That's a great question, not the same question.
Speaker 6: Actually, don't that.
Speaker 1: Hurts really bad?
Speaker 4: Someone that even dry eyes hasn't even hurt that bad?
Speaker 1: That No, try eyes, dry eyes. It does hurt. It does hurt. I feel like that. I see where you're going with that.
Speaker 4: I don't remember when, but there was a time where, like my brothers, I bought some and I don't know why, but I held it my hand.
Speaker 1: It hurt really bad. So let me help you out a little bit. Okay, thanks, spread.
Speaker 5: I'm Victoria, and oh, I like just just oh this this, this, this beating is gonna hurt so bad.
Speaker 3: Insurance won't even cover it because you walked into the wall yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, what come in my house? You come in my house. Insurance isn't gonna cover this beat and you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Get okay, let me try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are pretty painful.
Speaker 3: He's gonna hurt so bad, not even your insurance is gonna want to cover.
Speaker 1: Right like that, you gotta do it a little bit of us Okay. Scary, Yeah, very scary. So I'm sure you're intimidated if you want to play, but call us up. I got it, well, Victoria, right, after this, you will show you.
Speaker 13: Know what's weird about your quiz is Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Ali?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 1: Ali?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 9: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Hello? How are you?
Speaker 19: I'm doing okay, I'm fay to work, but.
Speaker 1: No idea what you said because your phone broke up. But I did hear. You're on your way to work and that's cool. Ali. What did you think of my trash shock?
Speaker 6: You know, I listen to it every day and it's a little extimidating, but I think I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Hey did you pay her to say that?
Speaker 1: Send Victoria out of the studio and here we go, Ali. The game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible if you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win? Okay, got it?
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Ali? You ready?
Speaker 7: I think so?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. What is the shape of a stop sign.
Speaker 6: Octagon?
Speaker 1: Which superhero is known as the Dark Knight?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Ma'am?
Speaker 1: What is twelve times six? Uh?
Speaker 6: Seventy two?
Speaker 1: What year did the movie The Lion King come out?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: Nineteen ninety?
Speaker 1: Name the parent company for Lego Bricks?
Speaker 10: Let tell I know that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: You got that in. We'll bring Victoria back in the studio. And while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and stuff, what's something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 6: Ali, be nice to airline employees.
Speaker 12: It's nothing good to come from being mean to them.
Speaker 1: Are you an airline employee?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: On my way to seat tag right now?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh dang either that are here on the no fly list? And you hear your last. Toria has got her headphones on. Are you ready? Victoria? Almost hill? But yes, very cold. I've seen Victoria literally standing and just out of nowhere, almost fall times. It's crazy. It's just I don't know what it is. I think the floors are uneven in here, I think you'd be more sturdy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think I thought that in basketball too. I was really bad at that sport.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go thirty seconds hands. There as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and you have to beat Ali outright to win? Yep, Ali, you can tell Victoria whin to go? What is the shape of a stop sign? Hex on? Wait? Wait one to dang it?
Speaker 17: On?
Speaker 1: Which superhero is known as the Dark Knight rises? Oh? Batman? What is twelve times six? Twelve times six? Oh my gosh, wait, why do you do that?
Speaker 8: Six?
Speaker 1: Eighteen?
Speaker 4: Fourth?
Speaker 1: You can you call your twelve bro?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, sixty that's time twelve? Wait sixty six? What what you did the movie? Wait? Wait, wait, take some well on everyone bause.
Speaker 5: No, you're not getting to answer that question. You're not getting to answer that question. She started the final question.
Speaker 1: No, she did?
Speaker 7: You did?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it because you were stuck on here. Do you like to answer the final question? Yeah? Yeah, go ahead, and you know what it was. You got to throw it an answer? What is it? Blue? Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay? Set that answer?
Speaker 1: Can I get this, send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer Brad Victoria got.
Speaker 5: Two correct, got three, Nally got three correct.
Speaker 1: Congratulationsia, well you got dollars gift card. I know we multiplication charts.
Speaker 3: Let's get the answers that with Nina stop signed as an Octagon Batman is known the Dark Night twelve times six is seventy two.
Speaker 1: I said that The.
Speaker 3: Lion King came out in nineteen ninety four, and then the parent company for Lego Bricks is Lego. But would we take matel because isn't Mattel the parent company of Lego?
Speaker 7: No, it is.
Speaker 1: Talking about is it the Parao?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll google it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, Lite, I mean I could totally be wrong.
Speaker 4: I just wrong about two things today.
Speaker 1: Ali. We both did get three correct? No, okay, Barbie Hot Wheels, Fisher Price and Barnie Lego Just Lego, yep, just Lego. Cool once it was mattell Ali, thank you very much for playing. Congratulations, have a good day. Appreciate you. We'll play you Verus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, I have to do his DMS at the Jubil Show or go to the jubeilshow dot com. What are you laughing about?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 1: I literally will stop it. I was like, Woa, we have to go over the answers. We just went over the answer. You're still trying to figure out that math problem seventy two. I was right, it's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Kendace is on the phone today for to cutch a cheater and she's been with her boyfriend Jesse for two years, but now she thinks that he might be cheating. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if we can catch him if he is. Hopefully he's not. But Candace, let us know what's going on. What's why do you think that Jesse's cheating on you?
Speaker 8: Well, so I've been sitting on this information for a little bit and I'm kind of doing so. We've been together for two years and just six months ago, you know, our leases were both up and we decided, you know, let's move in together. So we did, and you know, things have changed a little bit. Like I let him do his thing. He goes out at night, he does the boys thing. But it's kind of getting you know, four nights a week he's going out.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a lot, Yeah, that is a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean it's like football games, it's poker, it's it's all these things, right, And so I let his side.
Speaker 6: I'm busy, right, he can do his thing. I can do my thing.
Speaker 8: And just on Friday, I had a call from my boyfriend's old apartment complex the smoke alarm, what's going off? And I was listed at the emergency contact. And he never told me that he still had that apartment.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, this is going okay. Wow, so he was paying rent there too, apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so you don't even know. Yeah, you don't know any of that.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not sure what's going on.
Speaker 8: And I wanted to see if you guys could help me before I like totally lose it on him. It's been you know, we've been together for two years and we've been living under the same room for six months and he never decided to share this information with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he's missing four nights a week. How would be concerned? I think that's very valid.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, you know, this never came up like I just think that, like, this is a total red flag for me, because you know, everything's been good. I mean he's still like a sectional me. You know, he comes home like ninety percent of the time. I know there was a couple of instances where his friends like verified that he was with them and they stayed out and he didn't want to come home dronk. So fine, but this information, I'm a little bit on edge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, even if he's not cheating, I'd still be mad he was lying about the moment outside of this, I mean, these are very big red flags.
Speaker 1: Has he been acting different towards you at all?
Speaker 8: No, That's where I'm like, is he like a complete sociopath?
Speaker 1: Like so you think maybe when he's out for these boys nice and you say he doesn't come home sometimes. Yeah, so maybe he's saying in his apartment or something.
Speaker 8: That the conclusion that I would jump to. Yeah, absolutely, I'm sorry he never told me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I kind of am. I don't want to complete I mean, like I don't know, I'm like not the girl.
Speaker 8: To mess with, Like I am inde fitness competitions and I can lets them. Wait, I don't know why he's gonna try me like this, but we're gonna make sure if this is something that he's actually cheating like, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 1: How hard has it been not to say something?
Speaker 6: Pretty hard.
Speaker 8: I'm really trying not to lose it, and I'm hoping that we can stream this out today and I'm hoping the ten chance he's not cheating on me is what I'm really hoping. But I'm also logical and I'm not a complete more on, so I don't know there is that ninety percent.
Speaker 1: Chance, right, Okay, Well, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, so we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who get three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers see you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, all right, well play a song, come back and get your first aid. Follow up next, Rando the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us. Candice is on the phone and she thinks that our boyfriend of two years named Jesse might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Candace's girlfriend or to somebody else. But before we make that phone call, Candace, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 8: So, yeah, we've been dating for two years and six months ago, our leases were both up and we decided to move in together, and the assumption was that we did not keep those old apartments, and his old apartment called me because the smoke detector was going off, so leading me to understand that he is still paying rent for his apartment that we were before we got together, in the apartment.
Speaker 1: We're in now and you know nothing about this.
Speaker 6: I know nothing about what's going on. I'm hoping to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well are you ready for us to try?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 1: All right? Here we go. Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member name Jesse.
Speaker 7: That's me, Jesse.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say a big congratulations and thank you for shopping with us. Here this month's big lucky winner.
Speaker 7: Oh ready? Oh what's what's good?
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor department. So you've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States. Absolutely free.
Speaker 7: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, winter winter flowers for dinner. What do I gotta do to like pick them up or deliver? What do we gotta what's the next step? Man?
Speaker 1: Very simple. I can take the information over the phone. It just takes a matter of minutes. We can do it, all right, sweet. The first thing I will need will be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 7: Uh Casey uh c A s e Y Casey Smith.
Speaker 1: All right for the card. Before I get to the address and stuff, is there anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How about how about I love you and I want you back.
Speaker 7: Please call me.
Speaker 1: I love you and I want you back like he changed.
Speaker 2: He changed the name, like instead of uh my name, could you do it like from this two Casey?
Speaker 7: Could you do it from Bailey? B A I L E Y?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you wanted to be from a bait from Bailey? Are you Bailey?
Speaker 2: It's it's an inside joke, but I figure if my name is attached to the account that it'll like he already says, like, who're from?
Speaker 7: So you just switched the two casey from.
Speaker 1: Bailey to Casey from Bailey. Okay, Jesse, what the hell?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Jesse? That's your friend Candice. This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show and we do a segment called Takata Cheeta where if you think your significant other might be my sing around you see you? They send flowers to end.
Speaker 6: Are you freaking kidding me? Two years? Six months we've been together?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: Like flowers?
Speaker 7: Listen to Candice. They listen.
Speaker 6: I let you go out at night and do your thing.
Speaker 8: Most women don't do that, and I'm letting you do your thing, and now you're going to send flowers to somebody else?
Speaker 6: Are you insane? Is this your ex girlfriend?
Speaker 7: Listen? Canas Okay, listen, this is crazy. Okay. I would never cheat on you, all right, hold on, hold on, I would never cheat on you.
Speaker 18: Okay, all right, Then why are you sending flowers with somebody else?
Speaker 8: So, you know, the apartment called me the other day because your smoke alarm is going up.
Speaker 6: You never told me.
Speaker 8: Six months we've been living in the same household, and you never told me that you didn't get rid of Are you breaking girls over there?
Speaker 14: That was happening.
Speaker 6: It's a boy it's a boys and everybody just has women over there.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, radio show the Blue. I have not cheat on you. I don't plan on scheating you. I would not cheat on you.
Speaker 8: Okay, you put on the card I love you and I want you back.
Speaker 20: Yeah, right, You're not cheating on me. Okay, I'm supposed to believe that. Well, yeah, if you heard the whole thing, so that you've heard two different names. Okay, all right, just let me explain, all right, So, yeah, this looks bad, okay, but get.
Speaker 7: More here you go. Here.
Speaker 2: Let's so my friend Casey, my friend Casey who you know, he asked, because we were moving it together, if he could get into my old apartment because his girlfriend Bailey kicked him out, so I thought it was only going to be a few weeks. Okay, so but you know, she refuses to take him back. So when I got the flowers, I thought, hey, why don't I be a good buddy play Cupid and you know, maybe if I use Bailey they could connect and making get Casey out of the old apartment.
Speaker 7: So yeah, this is dumb, sure, but I mean, you're cheating on you.
Speaker 8: It's sounds ridiculous, Like I really I do. I want to believe you. Why didn't you tell me six months? If this is like you're playing Cubid, why not tell me six months? Like we're together every day in the same.
Speaker 7: House now, and then I'm going to clear this.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to put you know, I'll just send it to you or I don't know how to like prove this to you other than show you in my phone, which I will do.
Speaker 1: But you kind of I mean, give me a six you were sending flowers to your buddy but from his girlfriend and help set what he'd call her and then they would get back together.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean just a smooth wheels along here. I mean that sounds better than me like being a fake or another person in cheating on you, and like, and then's the other person I'm cheating on you with giving them a fake name.
Speaker 7: Like that sounds looney Tunes.
Speaker 3: I mean the tunes part really is that you've just been lying about having your apartment there. Whether maybe you're telling the truth, and that's great, thank you for being a good friend. But why are we lying to the person that you live with about still having an old apartment.
Speaker 2: It's just it's I have the older there is nothing and there's none of my stuff is there.
Speaker 3: I ain't paying for it, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, well I'm not gonna I'm like, he's getting three flowers, he's not getting rent off me.
Speaker 8: I really need like hardcore proof though, I mean, I want to believe he really It sounds it sounds pausible, but I need hard proof because the fact that you didn't tell me six months, even though you're not paying for it, it's still something that I thought you should have shared.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, okay, yes, obviously, I mean better to ask what is it a forgiveness informasion?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been up for the whole thing. Sure, okay, but uh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, okay, so, uh, Casey just text me back and he is out of the old apartments as of two weeks ago.
Speaker 7: So that's why the smoke arms going off.
Speaker 2: Because against some flowers aren't needed him and Bailer backs again and he just forgot to let me know.
Speaker 13: So you know.
Speaker 7: The financial restitution.
Speaker 2: The biggest screw up right now is me and you having this conversation online.
Speaker 1: Seriously, this is a very this is convenient timing.
Speaker 8: If this is if this is true, you better be sending me. You better be sending me more than cloud.
Speaker 2: I will, I will screak, I will screenshot my text right now.
Speaker 7: I will send you a contact.
Speaker 2: Info you can hit them up or whatever you want to do first, I will say whatever if you want to like story straight, whatever.
Speaker 6: You want, that's what I want. Yes, I want to hear it from everyone's mouth. I will be reaching out to them too, that's fair. Yeah, I'm not going to be played for a fool.
Speaker 8: I'm going to get you to the bottom of this, and I'm going to hear it from everyone's mouth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, clean the fool.
Speaker 2: I think I got that covered. I think I proved that's everybody just now. Yeah, he said, give me out the doghouse? Gang, what do we got CONNC, your tickets?
Speaker 7: Anything to read?
Speaker 3: Because I'm not convinced Caesar Jesse, I don't know if you're out of the doghouse and he can just to give us that update?
Speaker 7: Was lie was lying? Was the only thing.
Speaker 1: He wants a reward.
Speaker 13: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: It's time for ninas. What's trending?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hot Frosty is the number one movie on Netflix right now?
Speaker 1: Question, Oh, do you find Hot Frosty? That hot Hot Frosty is Okay. I haven't watched the movie yet, but I seen him though, Yes, you think he's okay, he's okay, Okay, he's been in some other things where he's kind of playing a nerdy guy. I started watching it and I was like, that's not that hot hot Frosty. I don't know, I just don't see it.
Speaker 4: I thought we were talking about Wendy's Frosty's for a second, we're about a movie on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so lot the story to pull up Hot Frosty and let me know if you think he's.
Speaker 3: Hot, Like he's kind of like a nerdy hot but his body's kind of bang.
Speaker 5: But it was so easy to get a bang and body.
Speaker 1: If you're in this business, that's not the point.
Speaker 3: So it's not about him being so hot as Hot Frosty, as it is about the movie Hot Frosty.
Speaker 1: So everybody is loving it.
Speaker 3: It's trending on Netflix, but also now has gotten the attention of certain intimate experts and they're talking about how this is actually this movie specifically is going to help fellas get a little bit warmer this holiday season. Because I didn't realize this, but apparently because the holidays stressed people out so much, there's studies that show that drive has decreased significantly due to stress, lack of alone time, families, depression, all that kind of stuff during the winter. And so now this movie's gotten people so excited and hot and wanting to be warmer that already they're noticing a boom and excitement.
Speaker 4: He kind of reminds me of mister Tumnus Tumusus from the Chronicles of Narnia, the guy who was the centaur.
Speaker 1: Yes, is that what he was? Does he kind around you that I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: But Lacey Sharve or what's her name, her name's Lacey's.
Speaker 1: Now the girl from Tevin Lacy and all the Hallmark movies. She's in it.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this Hallmark movie is making people want to do it again?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, and that it's absolutely trending. So if you want to see what it's all about, it's hot Frosty. It's number one on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, realistic expectations you're putting on your man.
Speaker 7: That's fine.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not about the man, and nobody's expecting the man to do anything. Women are so excited they're happy to take it out on their man.
Speaker 1: Say, women are building snowmen in their front yards and yeah, whoa who I think that's what I said.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of like just putting you in an outfit that you you know, let your girl dress you up.
Speaker 1: So it's like making a snowman.
Speaker 5: Nobody look like that when they dress up in the same outface.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to make you sad.
Speaker 3: This was just supposed to make you feel encouraged that people are excited.
Speaker 1: I'm so exciting.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Nina, I'm so excited that my significant other is getting hot for some other dude that can't act and is going to take it out on me.
Speaker 7: Come on, give break.
Speaker 1: This is the seriest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Actually happens every day of your life where people are hot for other people all the time.
Speaker 1: Totally I get that, But this is just this conversation trend.
Speaker 7: It to tell us, hey be into something.
Speaker 1: It's so your conversations through the room.
Speaker 3: Fun because it's holidays, just because you want a bum hombug all the way through it, that's on you.
Speaker 1: But this is exciting for music people.
Speaker 3: So as we talk about the lineup for Coachella twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm not. I'm even more in the mood you should be if you haven't heard yet.
Speaker 3: We've actually talked about how Coachella has kind of been a little bit of a like the past few years, but next year sound is already turning out to be pretty huge with Lady Gaga, Post Malone, Travis Scott, Charlie XCX making the Stallion, and a whole bunch more. But the interesting part about this Coachella and actually Jubile, I feel like this might get your attention is.
Speaker 1: It've already got it? Well, I'm so bad. I'm doing my job.
Speaker 3: Travis is actually going to be designing the entire festival. To mean what designing it? So remember when he does all the astroal World stuff before there was all the drama with it.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah that was not the greatest.
Speaker 3: That was not good at all. So now he's coming back. He's going to make it safe. But he also is designing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I think it's kind of cool. How is he going to make it safe?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but people are now picturing it a question. I don't know it and being safe. I'm reming. The news wants to argue, and is he going to be safe? No, because he'll be melted at Coachella.
Speaker 3: No, he's gonna come save the day. Just look out for me if I be there. Is not smart, that's what's trendy.
Speaker 1: I think we're ready for the holidays.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I want to go. I already went.
Speaker 6: Jubles Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I do, so just for reference, I'm like pushing thirty out.
Speaker 10: This was when I was probably like.
Speaker 19: Twenty one or something like that. My friend and I went on a cruise and we stopped and Cosmo. We started talking to some of the locals and a offered us some like vacation fun goodies, which we were under the impression that that was just marijuana.
Speaker 6: It wasn't.
Speaker 19: It was definitely more of a powdery substance. So we took it still, and a lot of chaos actually in food with this.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about fun dip?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, how was your time?
Speaker 9: So it was good.
Speaker 6: But once we got it, the cruise, like corn started blowing, so.
Speaker 19: We had to get back on it, and now we had all.
Speaker 15: This stuff on it, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 19: So my friend she looks more Latin, which she was able to go through the doors where people who live there can go through, like.
Speaker 1: Towards the dog. Oh wow that way wow.
Speaker 6: And I went through the dogs.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and she had the stuff.
Speaker 1: I went through the dogs, got through.
Speaker 19: We met up in front of the cruise, tried to get on, and then the X rays or whatever came, and that's when I looked at her and I was like, girl, you're gonna have to like shove or something because it's gonna see it in the X ray.
Speaker 6: So she did, and we got through the X ray and everything went in slow motion.
Speaker 19: We turned around, the life went green and we were free to go, and we just like folted up to our room.
Speaker 1: See, you know how many times I wish I had a pocket like that built into me.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: For situations just like that, like that, that's what you thought of. Thank god, whatever bagging was ended verse. Thank god nothing got inside of her.
Speaker 19: Yeah, to make it all the board better though.
Speaker 9: So when we got up there, I heard.
Speaker 19: This scenk going and I asked her.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 19: And she goes, oh, I'm washing it off And I was like, please tell me, you're not washing it off on the freaking sink.
Speaker 6: And I went and I grabbed it.
Speaker 9: It's all gone, like, it's all the way trouble because it got wet.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: So you guys didn't even have any Pixie six.
Speaker 19: Nope, you just got an adrenal and rush out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you go. Yeah, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. You're the safe friend, you think, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mine have a good one.
Speaker 10: You hilarious.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know this.
Speaker 18: They sound like really childish. Okay, but my parents are like, you can't you can't really date. But I've dated, like a lot of people, but I just got into another relationship. Really, I know my parents they get like really mad.
Speaker 1: Really, whoa how old are you?
Speaker 14: Eleven?
Speaker 1: How old are you supposed to be when you start dating according to your.
Speaker 18: Parents, like sixteen?
Speaker 3: Dang, Victoria eleven years old? Been in more relationships than you, I know. Well, your secret is safe with us. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Bye, oh good luck. By what's your dirty little secret?