Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie and he arms Drawn.
Speaker 2: Yet I consider this the Seat eleven A of talk radio The Armstrong and Yet Show soon live from Studio C Season.
Speaker 3: You are deep within the bowels of the Armstrong e Getty Communications Compound. Our air defense systems do work. We cannot be attacked, and today we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 4: Oh I should have warned Michael so he could get the Lions sound ready. Ration rising Lion.
Speaker 5: That's a good name for literal manager. It's a operation right there.
Speaker 4: I mean you see a r a lion rising wah Please.
Speaker 5: Also fa fo.
Speaker 3: You can't spend decades saying we will wipe you off the map, We will destroy you. Our goal is to kill every single one of you and then try to get the weapons that would allow you to do it and expect people to not take you seriously or something.
Speaker 5: I guess uh.
Speaker 4: Well said indeed, yeah, Iran getting closer and closer to living up to their decades long vow. Israel said, No, that's not gonna happen, and if you're just waking up not familiar.
Speaker 1: With it, there's the lion rising there. He is.
Speaker 4: They took out nuclear facilities, they took out energy, they took out the apartments of top gens and scientists. It's like, give me a list of who and what is involved in the nuke program and then reduce it to rubble.
Speaker 1: That was the plan.
Speaker 3: How about like I'm looking at the right now, just like one corner of one flour of one building that got obliterated because they knew scientists or general or whatever was in there having dinner. How the hell did they have that information with all those people of where they were at that moment. It was five different waves of air flights coming in, planes coming in and dropping things, plus all the drones and bombs on the ground.
Speaker 1: They're now reporting.
Speaker 3: Today that the Masade had set up drone bases inside Iran similar to what Ukraine had done in uh Russia. They had drone braces inside Iran and launched the drones to be more targeted in their attacks when they needed to, so they had certain amount of intelligence on the ground. I will not believe that we didn't have some role in this I'd be shocked if we didn't. But you know, we're denying we had any role in it.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the role is just not to do anything, or to do what we've been doing with our close ally Israel for decades now, and all the groundwork was there.
Speaker 1: You need anything else from us? No, We're good, Okay. I suspect the conversation was a lot like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll find out decades from now what our role is.
Speaker 1: But when they realist, for the when they released the h the history of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So for the record, the commander in chief of the military, second in command only to the Ayatola dead. Uh Ali Shamkhani, a leading politician overseeing the nuclear talks with the US, also dead, and the top guy, his second in command, is dead too, I believe. Yeah, there's supposed to be more nuclear talks this weekend and Iran has pulled out, as they were a report on News Nation.
Speaker 3: I don't think they could go if they wanted. A bunch of the people that were supposed to go are dead. The planes are smashed, the runways, I mean, there's just it. I'm not sure they could go if they wanted to go. Did you see Trump's post he just put out not too long ago, very long, but he basically says, at one point, a lot of the guys that were talking real tough and the negotiations about not backing down are dead.
Speaker 5: So I recommend you take another look at.
Speaker 4: This make you must make a deal before there is nothing left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the quote, what a deal.
Speaker 3: So I was watching a bunch of different channels. First of all, when this was all going down, CNN was on it, as CNN is uh, Fox was kind of on it. I'm always disappointed in Fox's breaking news coverage. The other channels do better. And MSNBC had Gavin Newsom on because he was doing a live press conference. So Gavin Newsom and the rioting in la bigger story than perhaps World War three beginning in the mind of MSNBC. But anyway, I turned out, go ahead, Yeah, comment on that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was just gonna.
Speaker 4: Say, it's a shame nobody but liberals and you watch MSNBC because the ongoing riot and Gavin Newsom are the greatest advertisement for Republicans that a person could devise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 3: And by the way, the back and forth if you went to bed early the Ninth Circuit Court came out later and stayed that earlier judge. So the National Guard troops will remain in Trump's control until another court takes a look at it or the I get the Ninth Circuit wants to take a.
Speaker 1: Fuller look at it. However that works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're good to go through Tuesday, which is plenty. Yeah, definitely long enough. So I toned on MSNBC and they had this former General Barry McCaffrey on, who I've always liked. He's been doing coverage on NBC for years, the military stuff. Always thought he was really good. And he pointed out one that we have forty thousand troops in the region at I think eleven different bases or twelve different bases, many of which my brother has served. That I mean, if you're in the military and you make the rounds, you end up in some of those bases, because we spend.
Speaker 1: A lot of time there.
Speaker 3: But forty thousand troops within Iran's reach, or at least prior to last night, within Iran's reach, I don't know who would order them to reach out. At this point, they're dead. So that's a big deal. We have a lot of assets in the region, including a lot of human bodies. Marco Rubio went out of his way to say, one, we had nothing to do with it, and two do not respond by attacking us, So that would be a bad idea.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Donald Jay has made it unmistakable we weren't in this. But if you if you ruffle the hair of one of our guys, we will be in it, and you're gonna hate it, unlike Joe the coward Biden. Yeah, I wonder if we're like already, you know, getting prepared for that, because the New York Times reporting last week that we talked about was Trump had said to Benjamin Netanyahu, we are not going to participate in the initial strike, but we will be there for the counter the counter when Iran counters and fights back, with the understanding that it will include some of our assets.
Speaker 1: So we'll see.
Speaker 3: But the other thing, Barry McCaffrey said that I thought that was interesting. At the end of his little report, he said, I do think at the end of the day or we will be recognizing Iran as a nuclear power, which I thought, Wow, okay, so you've got that deep underground fordoh or Fordau, depending on who you ask, a nuclear facility that they don't have the bombs to get to, although there was some reporting saying there might be, or they think there was commandos on the ground that we're getting into the tunnels of that place, so rather than bombing it from above, they're going to get people in there and destroy it, or who knows, they get into the computer systems like they did once before in Iran and spin the centrifuges until they explode or whatever.
Speaker 5: There's always that possibility.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the point was made in one bit of analysis I was looking at that that incredible attack, was that the stucksnet attack?
Speaker 1: Was that the name of that.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that Baraco Obomba told George Bush about on inauguration Day. Here's one thing I got to tell you about. We got this thing going on.
Speaker 1: Vice versa versa. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes versa. It's gonna say, wait a minute, you're blowing my mind. Ah.
Speaker 4: So anyway, what the analysis I read said, the stucksnet, as wonderful as it was, just probably set around back a year or two. And they have, in spite of all setbacks, negotiations, deals, end of deals just careened forward toward nuclear armaments. Excuse me, well, do you agree with that assessment armaments against my allergies?
Speaker 3: Yes, do you agree with that assessment? Then that at the end of the day will be recognizing Iran as a nuclear power. That makes it a different world, because as what we're talking about yesterday, then it's on Saudi Arabia announces they've got a bomber or getting a bomb, UAE will get one, Katar will have one. Well, what's the thinking that we will discover that they had a working bomb? Or well if we don't destroy that other facility. They were very very close, like within nine days according to people. I don't know what you got left to do in nine days? Did we destroy the ability to finish that whatever project was going to require nine days? I know we took out a couple of the top scientists and everything like that, but that's dang close.
Speaker 1: I wonder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Barry McCaffrey's a good man, so if he said that, I take it seriously. One other interesting aspect of this that you know, I'm not part of the State Department or the National Security team, but I found this very head scratchy. So Iran believed because they were due to meet with Steve Whitkoff again on Tuesday, I think maybe or early next week. That there's no way Israel would strike because the US was holding ongoing talks and in spite of Iran being intransigent and belligerent, as Jack was discussing earlier and playing the tough guy, that was the FIA and the FAFO progress over the many decades. Exactly. Yeah, it's a fine policy. But it's funny because Jack and I made a pretty big deal. Was it yesterday or late the night before? That unnecessary non essential personnel were being shipped out of military bases and diplomatic centers in the region, And if I'm an Iranian, I'm thinking, is that a precaution or is that a serious indication of something?
Speaker 1: Because I've got to believe.
Speaker 4: BB called Donald J and said, Hey, any non essential folks looking for a vacation away from, you know, the sandy parts of the world, Tomorrow would be a great time for them to head out on vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I read a lot of history about this stuff, the stuff that comes out decades later, and the story is always so different than what you're told at the time.
Speaker 1: I mean very different.
Speaker 3: But yesterday every news source was reporting and we were talking about it, that is I was likely to strike, that he was going to strike. We got our personnel out of the military basis, and then we announced later in the day no coordination whatsoever. Okay, we just happened to get our military people out the like hours before the strike happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, no coordination.
Speaker 4: We have been asking the question for decades now, Jack and me, this barely barely plausible deniability that, like Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 3: Says, those are not my soldiers. You just gave them medals when they came home. Yea, who know, anybody can buy uniform in store. You know, everybody knows what's going on, but he denies it.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So everybody's like, Okay, I guess we can't really do anything.
Speaker 1: Why does that work?
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's not going to do in this case. Iran is not going to treat the things any differently than if we had been involved.
Speaker 1: I don't think in terms.
Speaker 5: Of oh, no, I have told though the US said they were not involved.
Speaker 1: Did you not hear them? No?
Speaker 3: Right, come on, we got to start the show officially, runnon time. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Friday the thirteenth. I didn't realize that, Good lord, soft head, I'm not prepared for that. They are twenty twenty five. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program.
Speaker 5: All right, let's.
Speaker 4: Begin officially now, according to FCC rules and regulations. Every time I think I know the big story of the day, something bigger happens.
Speaker 1: Please can it stop. Let's begin at mark.
Speaker 6: Moments ago, Israel launched Operation Rising Lion, I targeted military operation to roll back the Iranian threat to Israel's very survival. This operation will continue for as many days as it takes to remove the threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People throw around existential threat a lot, but in the case of Israel and a nuclear Iran, that's an actual existential threat.
Speaker 4: So they felt and I think they were right. They were reduced to one choice and they took it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: We've got lots of stuff on the way.
Speaker 3: We got headlines, we got clips of the week, big dys Friday the thirteenth, Good lord, I need to get prepared. Stay here. Just saw this headline. I doubt you have Katie for your headlines. Israel media is reporting that Trump's public opposition over the last couple of weeks was a disinformation campaign.
Speaker 1: To mislead Iran.
Speaker 3: M it was pretending to be against net Yahoo, attacking and saying it and all the reporting in the New York Times that was a misinformation, disinformation campaign.
Speaker 4: That certainly fits into what you were saying about. You know, when the truth comes out many years later, you realize, oh oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like Saudi Arabia put out a big statement, yeah, we we can't we uh, we do not condone the attacks. We abhorror violence, blah blah blah. They're dancing in the street, MBS is the happiest day.
Speaker 5: Of his life.
Speaker 4: Yesterday just sent a bouqueale flowers to net Yah.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: Hey, let's figure out who's reporting.
Speaker 1: Well, there's so much going on.
Speaker 3: It's the lead story with Katie Green, Katie bicking with that story from ABC.
Speaker 7: Trump says attack on Iran was quote excellent and says quote more to come.
Speaker 4: That does not sound like a guy who a couple of days ago saying oh no, no, you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't know a disinformation campaign to Misleada ran it.
Speaker 7: Might have worked from USA today, Senator Alex Padilla handcuffed and forcibly removed from Christy Nomes LA press conference.
Speaker 5: Not forcibly enough. We got.
Speaker 3: We got to talk about that later. What a deal, Senator jack Wagon. We're going to expose you for what you are, you big phony. That's not the way it's being portrayed on the left. Man, Yeah, shot right from NBC.
Speaker 7: Trump administration can keep control of California National Guard troops for now, according to Appeals Court.
Speaker 3: I want to get into that so that the first judge that came out in like the middle of the day and said, now.
Speaker 5: The president doesn't have a right to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm no lawyer.
Speaker 3: I know nothing about nothing, as anybody who listens can tell. But uh, one of his statements was like, what are you talking about? I mean, it was so incredibly obviously he had to twist himself into knots to get to this political end. We'll hit you with some of the particulars. But I had the same reaction. I heard a couple of quotes and I'm like, all right, San Francisco activist District Court judge, So Trump's a dictator, fights the power mag you know, you know, we're the resistance, right. We'll give it five minutes and then this Court of Appeals will overturn it, even the Ninth Circuit, I think, well, and it'll rock it to the Supreme Court anyway.
Speaker 7: From NPR, House votes to eliminate federal funding for public media outlets.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, they were talking about that on NPR. As I drove in, I just kept going, it's not very adult.
Speaker 7: From Breitbart, Female Disney fans call on Disney World to ban trans TikToker from filming in women's restrooms. Oh my god, have you okay? It's that guy that goes to restaurants, the redhead, curly haired fella. He goes to restaurants and gets the servers to quote misgender and then get intentionally yeah wow like antagonizes.
Speaker 5: People will now he did.
Speaker 7: He went to Disney World and went into every female women's restroom. And what's doing a rating of the bathrooms?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: And women have to ask Disney to heave his ass out. Come on, Disney, has your wokeedness not done you enough damage yet?
Speaker 7: Mickey from CNN. Kanye West wants to attend Sean Diddy Combe's trial to support him in court.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 5: I love the sound of that.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're gonna have a circus, how many rings? Three? Let's get it going.
Speaker 7: And finally, the battylon Bee Los Angeles will unsure if nearby towering smoke plume is the usual riot, wildfire or a gender reveal.
Speaker 5: Yes, welcome to La We love it.
Speaker 3: Which I'll be driving through the thick of all the protesting on Saturday. Can't wait to talk about that. There's a lot more news around these Israeli strikes on Iran. That's just breaking. We got clips of the week, stay to Armstrong and Geeddy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Did Trump just tell the Wall Street Journal that the attack would be great for the market?
Speaker 1: Apparently he did.
Speaker 3: That, very Trump singing to say he also told the Wall Street Journal. Yeah, I knew it was gonna happen. They give me a heads up. So any reporting around that is out the window. Wow, Wow, Yahoo, He's used to it at this point. Trump he said that out loud. All right, Well, I guess that's over that wole for weeks we've been talking about I would claim you were not a part of this, and you didn't. Nobody you told me to claim that now you just tell the journal a right whatever.
Speaker 1: And one another thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just watching the protests in Tehran. All these women completely covered, had to toe in black because that's the way men make them dressed, marching in the street and support of their government. Yeah, I'm not so sure they actually love their government. Yeah, no, they do what they hell, they're total. They'll take a hell of a savage beating, but that's how it is for women in Iran.
Speaker 1: You want more of that, support them.
Speaker 3: We got some more on the latest on this whole bombing, which who knows where this is going. Netanyahu's said this is gonna last as long as it's gonna last to make sure they can't get a nuclear weapon, and it's gonna be many days.
Speaker 1: So we're not done well.
Speaker 4: In round one was two hundred warplanes. Two hundred They're saying, all right, we've got all sorts of stuff to get to. But first the Friday, the cherished Friday tradition. Let's take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week. Let me provide some bad news for you.
Speaker 1: That played in the course of the week.
Speaker 3: As we stand here today, closer to the brink of nuclear annihilation. The world's richest man is now apologizing to the world's most powerful man.
Speaker 1: Brain trust is gone. RFK Junior is going to be the one calling the shot.
Speaker 3: Simon's inclusive dream came true, she would have zero Olympic medals. Beyond today's drag story time, Chicago Public Libraries Pride Month events includes intergenerational queer art making. That missing runaway zebra getting airlifted back to his home in Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Weekend, chaotic scenes played out on the streets of Los.
Speaker 3: Angeles, protesters sitting cars on fire, dumping bikes and scooters, and police cruisers on the highway.
Speaker 2: LAPD already declared a citywide tactical alert.
Speaker 3: Just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn.
Speaker 1: It's bad. I'm here.
Speaker 5: There was no violence.
Speaker 1: I was on the street. I know this violence that I've seen is disgusting. LAPD can handle things in Los Angeles. We are overwhelmed.
Speaker 7: The presidents so far not ruling out invoking the Insurrection Act. ICE was serving a series of criminal warrants, so we made la Shafer.
Speaker 1: He's a tough guy, wasn't he do that? He knows where to find me.
Speaker 6: We here.
Speaker 1: See as a hawker, we cold cocker water. I like that one. Thank you. This is the new normal in the City of Angels.
Speaker 6: Democracy is under assault before our eyes.
Speaker 1: This moment we have feared has arrived. Half your mother protests and ain't even Mexican Mexican.
Speaker 2: You're American Mexican heritage and a tattoo of the Virgin Mary you got on a Vegas bender.
Speaker 1: That's what LA is about.
Speaker 2: Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt, and skateboard like your dad isn't in prison.
Speaker 1: It is with overwhelming enthusiasm that I am declaring that anyone who protests or interferes with ICE and their operations is officially gay big time.
Speaker 5: Nice beach boys in there at the end, Hansom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well done. Got around.
Speaker 3: We got to figure out how to handle this AI stuff. Because you hooked You hook me the same thing. I thought that was Gavin Newsom, and we can't have listeners thinking that. I mean, that's not good. He says wacky things. I'm about to discuss some of them, but he didn't say that well, and then Trump is officially gay big time. That was AI as well. Friend, yeah, we got to just we originally played the whole thing.
Speaker 1: We set that up. But in that context, I'm sure there are a number of you saying, what Trump said that? What did he say that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, halfway through Gavin, I thought, oh that's right. We had an ai Gavin the other day that we never got around to, but we got to play that later. Uh. A couple of different things. One Gavin yesterday coming out. I don't know if you saw any of his press conference. I saw very little of it, just highlights because it happened while Israel was bombing Iran, and I thought, okay, I got bigger fish to fry in terms of news than the latest stunt speech from Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 5: But he went super to as I told you are out.
Speaker 8: Of control, fascist Nazi president using the National Guard as illegal as a judge just ruled, went on and on and on and took questions, and then like the moment he was done, a panel of judges came out and said, no, we're staying that.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's right.
Speaker 3: So going on, So he got he got all excited there for for for a very short period of time. Did he jazz up that fifteen percent of the country that turns out for Democrat primaries, and in that's his only calculation. In clips of the week, there you heard Tulsa Gabbert just to respond to that crowd, because I'm I might be too online for the good of the show. Because a lot of the stuff that I see and read and talk about I don't see anywhere else. It only happens in Twitter world. It's it's not occurring anywhere else. But like there's a lot of the non interventionist right bouncing around on Twitter last night, which I haven't heard of from anywhere.
Speaker 1: Else, like in real life.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it show up on TV or in newspapers or anything like that, or any cable news panels even on any channel. But anyway, Tucker Carlson just to represent the Tulsi Gabbert, Tucker Carlson crowd out there, Lindsey Graham praises Israel's air strikes on Iran, and Tucker Carlson said, Lindsey Graham, there's no clue what would happen here. He hasn't thought it through. He's almost seventy years old, he has no children, he doesn't care. And there was a fair amount of memory going around social media again of and really in disgusting but humorous ways of just how excited Lindsey Graham was about this. Then, well I need none of that in ways you can probably imagine. I mean, it was obscene how excited he was. Lindsay Graham did tweet out game on at one point. Yeah, I'd say, so game is on. So I hate international organizations. They are so useless. And I don't know what point, maybe after the war with China or so, I don't know when will finally give up on the idea of the UN and the WHO and the IAEA and any of these bodies that sit around at the meaningless.
Speaker 5: Debating societies, as George W.
Speaker 3: Bush wants called the UN, that's all they do, and they're so slow, they have no power, they don't accomplish anything. But the IAEA, that's the International Atomic Energy Agency, who I don't think has ever stopped anybody from getting a bomb or doing anything. Ever, they make all these rulings. Hours before Israel's attack on Thursday, Iran had announced plans to open a third secure site for uranium richment hours before. So that shows you how dedicated they were to these talks about giving up their nuclear program. In the midst of the talks, last night, they announced O were opening up a third site. The site has already built, prepared and located in a secure and invulnerable place. Iranian officials claimed some of those are probably dead right now. The announcement came in response to a decision by the IAEA.
Speaker 1: To censure Iran.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they must have been the first time in twenty years of dealing with this, we're failing to comply with its nuclear non pro spreading their stuff and not supposed to be doing it obligations. The AIAE is resolution, as Joe just said, the first against Iran in twenty years, as they've gotten within days or weeks, depending on who you ask, of a nuclear weapon. This is the first time they've ever censured him.
Speaker 5: But is going to do nothing. I mean, I just I.
Speaker 3: Don't understand anybody who believes in these these these international groups. Do you think Iran was gonna stop screaming toward a nuclear bomb because the IEEO we've been censured.
Speaker 5: Iyatola, boy, we can't have that.
Speaker 3: Imagine what that'll do to our What in what way does that HARMSS in any way?
Speaker 1: All of these.
Speaker 3: International organizations there their purpose, their stated purpose is fine. If or possible to run them in a way that executed that purpose, I would be in favor of them. But as they exist now, and as they've always existed, with very few exceptions, they can do charity okay in some places, but then they hire a moss. But anyway, with very very few exceptions, they're the extremely expensive indulgence of globalist intellectuals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is a meaningless debating society.
Speaker 3: So their censure that was gonna land like a week and a half before before Iran announces they have a nuclear weapon, followed the agency's recent report concluding that Iran had amassed more than nine hundred pounds of sixty percent enriched uranium, which is enough physical material for ten nuclear weapons if enriched further, that's why Israel attacked Iran last night and is going to continue it, to attack them for days to come. The IAEA with their censure, Oh my god, move over and let the grownups deal with this, good lord.
Speaker 1: Hey, yep.
Speaker 4: They remind me of the Elloy of the Time Machine by Wells, the silvery robe clad, skinny armed intellectual poetry spouterers who had to have brutes do their work for them. That's these international organizations. By the way, back to Tucker very quickly, in that very small branch of right wing thinking.
Speaker 1: Honestly, one thing.
Speaker 4: You never ever hear them do is steal man the other argument and then dismantle it. They never say, Now, I understand the point of view that states that Iran cannot be bargained with, and that they have shown in transigence and it's too late for Israel. They can't wait anymore.
Speaker 3: Therefore we must attack their blah blah blah blah blah, and that this in fact will prevent wider war, not cause it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand what they're saying. But here's why they're wrong. You never hear that they're neo cons. They're gonna get us in.
Speaker 5: A forever war.
Speaker 1: They're boomers.
Speaker 3: Well I can I can read you two prevailing opinions pretty well put out by famous people on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Right after the bombing started.
Speaker 3: Mike Pence, Trump's former vice president, said Iran must never be allowed to obtain a usable nuclear weapon. The Mullas in Tehran refused to dismantle the nuclear program. Now it must be destroyed. Our prayers and unwavering supporter with the Israeli forces. America stands with Israel. Then he got Matt Walsh. We've often praised for his anti woke stuff and his funny movies and stuff like that, but on this stuff, he's part of the whole Tucker Tulsea Gabbard crowd. He tweeted out, Iran does not pose any credible threat to the United States. We do not need to get involved and yet another war in the Middle East for reasons that have nothing to do with defending our own nation.
Speaker 1: I think you're wildly wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just wrong on the facts, but fair enough. That doesn't mean we can't be friends. I mean the threat a nuclear armed Iran would pose too energy shipping the entire region. There Islamist lunatics who are trying to take.
Speaker 1: Over the world.
Speaker 3: They've been an enemy of the United States my entire adult life. They've been the number one sponsor state sponsor of terror my entire adult life, right, and now they want to get a nuclear weapon. What will their attacks be like when they have a nuclear weapon? And those people are crazy enough to actually do it because they're insane, because they believe in all this the seventy two virgin nonsense.
Speaker 1: Right, among other doctrines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got mail bag on the way and lots to talk about today. We got to get to California Senator Padia. He's the guy who replaced Kamala Harris to be the other senator, the two senators in California. How do you live here? I say to myself, are Adam schiff in this guy? Oh my god, clown show, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we got mail bag on the.
Speaker 3: Way, Armstrong, Armstrong and getting a rising lion of talk radio with all the latest on all the different stories for you.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Like that handsome kill your Q speaker before it causes problems.
Speaker 1: Here's your freedom living quote of the day.
Speaker 3: This in honor of the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the Army.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday, Army.
Speaker 3: Indeed, this is from Tim paulenty Fine Fellow talked of as a presidential candidate there for a while, but he didn't look like president.
Speaker 1: Among other issues.
Speaker 4: Anyway, history has taught us over and over again that freedom is not free when push comes to shove. The ultimate protectors of freedom and liberty, or the brave men and women in our armed forces throughout our history. They've answered the call in bravery and sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Was that tim that music there for the patriotic quote? There was that trump on the flute, as he announced yesterday he used to play the flute.
Speaker 1: We didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Flute, fife, pigol or whatever it was. Yep, that was the president and the drum. He was also playing the drum. He can play.
Speaker 3: Many people say that one of those people like you see in a corner that I playing a drum with their foot and they got it. Tambourine between your knees. The old One Man band, always entertaining. Mail bag drop us a note?
Speaker 4: Would you mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com fun for all ages.
Speaker 1: That's right him.
Speaker 4: Here's some show help, right. Frequent correspondent Joshan Oh great. I know it's a slow newsday today, so i'd help you guys out. I know you're always looking for show advice. You could do a D level celebrity interview. Haven't heard one of those in a while.
Speaker 3: Wow, mocking years ago when we used to do that sort of crap for some reason.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, always thinking now this will be interesting, don't think star people love them.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go ahead and do it. It was always terrible.
Speaker 4: Let's see side show Bob Marine. On the topic of base names, military base names, We're going to name a US military base after Robert E.
Speaker 3: Lee or not, but more on that later. A trader that wanted to tear this country apart. Man who bears the responsibility for the deaths of over six hundred thousand US Marine soldiers and sailors, more deaths than any other Nothing romantic about Civil War was brutal and bloody. How about Campache min or maybe Fort Arnold thinks some in Washington need a history lesson. I know it's nothing but pandering, but it's disgusting and disrespectful beyond belief to those who gave their lives to save our union.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I go back and forth on that. I'm not as strong as that to email there. But Trump's reasoning or Hegzet's speech was, We've had some of the great military victories in our history launched from these bases. They are, you know, historic names in terms of that, and they wanted to hang on to that. I don't know if that's just an excuse for trying to play to the racist crowd, But I don't know are there that many?
Speaker 4: So many of those bases though they were named during the Jim Crow era as a reaction to an effort to get civil rights going right as Southern Pride.
Speaker 1: If that's the reason you, yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh, Paolo, frequent correspondent again, writes Sky. Senator Jeff Merkley of Oregon was on CNN claiming the things would never have come to where they are with Iran if only we had stayed in the Iran nuke deal, which come on even if Iran had honored it would have only delayed their getting nukes, not prevented it. That view seems to be in complete denial of what Iran's intentions have almost certainly always been and always will be to destroy Israel.
Speaker 3: We can't negotiate them into being like us. That's a naivete that a bad actor will take advantage of. I would add over and over again, Pallo, bullies and bad actors. Now is always understand one thing strength. The only reason we have the luxury of holding the beliefs that reason can win the day is because we've been the bully. Our strength was unquestioned and we used it to promote that narrative that strength isn't what it used to be. You know, there is a lot of truth to the fact that people would sit down and talk with us because they knew they had to, and people started to think, oh no, no, like an intellectual like Obama thought, no, everything can be cured and solved by sitting down and talking around tables then breaking for a fancy lunch. Now only if there's a big giant stick behind your back.
Speaker 4: Let's see Brett On the National Guard in La says, back me up, bro, I have much more confidence confronting a bully when.
Speaker 1: My brothers are in the bar with me.
Speaker 3: The police officers in Los Angeles probably feel the same way with the National Guard just around the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh to if.
Speaker 5: Things you like, really went crazy.
Speaker 4: On the phony bolooney activist senator getting wrestled to the ground the other day thirty.
Speaker 3: Michaels, Oh, we don't have time for this. Clever, it's entertaining, it's humorous. Well, we haven't done the story at all. Maybe we should do it to kick off hour two. We've got some insight from a mole in the Secret service adjacent sort of thing. I'm trying to be vague, but some interesting and trained moles. I like the masade. We have moles, trained moles. Anyway, a lot to come. If you miss it, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty