Speaker 1: So I think every now and then we go down these paths here in the morning on Kiss where we're talking about okay, here's that you could be a little bit better, just like I could put better energy karma out there, maybe a little a little longer, maybe you have a little better health. And I think the other day we were saying that there are these phrases that we use commonly that are negative in connotation, and you can rephrase them to say the same thing but create more positive energy. Is that kind of makes sense? So, for example, I think it's like we're talkingbou. Instead of saying, cisteny, you know you're sick, I'm sick, you say I'm healing, I'm getting better, I'm getting better, I'm healing. Instead of me saying, gosh, I'm so dumb, I would say I'm so dumb. No, I know that I would say I will do better, better, better. So I asked you guys to send us some texts and tell us how are we doing in terms of just general overall mainstream positivity here on the show. No, we got some responses. Shall I read did we pass? Don't say oh no, yes, oh yes, I just went through this all right, let me get the right music, all right, puts you in a mood. From the three to one, oh eleven, you guys on the positive scale, but eleven out of forty, like eleven out of what another three one oh? Super positive with the right amount of realness. It's a good I like that kiss in the morning. Super positive with the right amount of realness.
Speaker 2: And all actually some pretty good yeah, nice.
Speaker 1: Balance slogan from the five to six to two positivity unmatch saved me so many times when I felt my life was not going well. Oh I love you all, okay, thank you? Five to sixteen from Orange County. How are we doing the positivity? Just generally on the show. The show's positivity level was definitely in nine to ten. More than anything, I love the honesty of the show. I feel like the different opinions are very honest, and I really appreciate that in the time when maybe the news and opinions they cannot be so on it. So that's street thank you positivity there. How are we doing positivity? Let's see, this is Marco used to talk back button on the IHET radio.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Brian, this is Marko. Wait a minute, Hey, good morning Brian.
Speaker 1: This is Mark Bryan. He did. This is good because people listen for the first time every day, and people listen in the background every day, and so too. I'm sure many people right now they probably think it's on Eric Brian Seagrebes.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Brian. This is Marco. I've been listening to you, like from two thousand, long time ago.
Speaker 1: I love you. Check out that didn't check out that there didn't work. Go ahead, Marco, go ahead, sure.
Speaker 2: I love Patty. I love everything about you guys. Every morning when I was going to construction and you guys are the best. And what I was gonna say, I don't know what is to say. I just want to hike to my wife. Her name is Anny, and I just want to say hello.
Speaker 1: You know how it is all nervous that fantastic. I love this. I love this shout out at the end you see your wife. This talkback button is fun. Just just say stuff into it like that, like just like that, and we'll play it back. Thank you, Marco, thank you for listening, by the way for so many years. That's very sweet. Yeah. This is Stephanie. I am Stephanie from Grosman, California, and I love Tom because.
Speaker 2: You guys are always uppy and you always bring his mouth favor of the morning.
Speaker 1: See, Stephanie is the kind of person I need to talk to every day. Yes, when you're barely making it through an hour, Stephani's out there. Let's do one more. I hear this is one more. This is from Christian using the talkback button on the IHET radio. What's up? This is Christian for me, been listening for a long time.
Speaker 2: Love your show.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, uh hey, hey, you're doing much doing later. Thank you, buddy, thank you. Yeah, hit Kiss FM I Heart Radio and then hit that little red microphone and send us a message. Appreciate that. Christian. Coming up next, fifty minutes of NonStop kiss