Speaker 1: How you been, Blair, I've been well.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I have no way to know really, but yeah, hey, check in with your body really quick. Let's check in with our bodies. Let's see where we're at miles you know me?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, I mean I know a planet. Yeah, yeah, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Next down is how do you really feel?
Speaker 1: Let's bring our consciousness below our necks. Now, let's really breathing that light into our chests and let's just exhale all that negativity, all that stress come out with this breath. Let's get it for seven seconds drained down through the bottom of your feet, through the floor, Blair, what's the calming breath? Like? Seven? Like the number the number of seconds in versus out. Isn't that like, yeah, you're talking box breathing.
Speaker 2: What is it like four six six or six six ' six or some shit like that?
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, dude, Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three forty three, Episode three of.
Speaker 1: Dar Daily, Hi Guyac production.
Speaker 4: Of My Heart Radio.
Speaker 3: We were practicing some box breathing and I forgot to inhale before I started this one box breathing. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America Shared consciousness.
Speaker 1: What statement? Yeah, what it is hasn't changed the game? Okay, weird.
Speaker 3: It's Thursday, June twentieth, twenty twenty four. Happy birthday to my friends Chris and Jose. This is the time of year when my wife and a bunch of my best friends were all born right around each other. It's the time of the year that makes me believe in Uh is it astrology?
Speaker 1: Is that the yeah? Actually believe him? But yeah, and true love true Could you see yourself being spending your life with those friends? It's like as like life partners. Do you think, yeah, like in another dimension? Does that work? Oh? Yeah, yeah, okay, I like that as the wrong.
Speaker 3: Very unduly married to both of those friends, by the way, just a nightmarish marriage, but love both of them.
Speaker 1: Chris and Ship. Well, it is a juneteenth plus one, so shout out to everybody yesterday that got time off. But also June twentieth is National Hike with a geek day. I don't know what the fuck that means. It's national I don't even want to look up with that. Queen Aman, that's that's like a pastry k o U I g n A and Queen Queen Queen National ice Cream Soda Day, I know, my bad, National and Milkshake Day. Yeah, throw that in a fascist face. Today National American Eagle Day, fucking hell Man National Seashell Day.
Speaker 3: Oh of course it because it's also the first fucking day of summer.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Hey look at that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a throw those pants away or cut them, cut them into shorts.
Speaker 1: And un zip your cargo pants that turn into shorts like I have. Tick the bottom legs leaves off. Do you really have some of those? Hell? Yeah, I do, brom my dad, Hell yeah, all right. They're syre like baggy you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, I believe you.
Speaker 1: Oh you got them right there? Huh?
Speaker 3: And what do you do when you take the legs leaves off? Do you repurpose those for?
Speaker 1: Oh? The legs leaves I like to do upside down because there's a lastick at the hem. And then I cuffed that right below my knee, so it looks like I'm wearing like bell like big boots, you know what I mean. Like, but you don't wear the top part of the pants. Oh verst the sleeve. And I came them down for extra swag. They look like long stalking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that sounds like extra extra swag. Anyways, my name's Jack O'Brien. Yeah, I want to mouse in the morning, a rat in the evening, thick like me. I want a busty beaver that can sad its five me.
Speaker 1: Just for me.
Speaker 3: If you are a rodent man, because I'm a rodent girl, I got a cheesy secret. Everybody saying, because I'm a fucking rodent. That's a thing that is courtesy of Cleo Universe one to the two, to the two to the three, girl Bugs Bunny, would you like to get freaky with me? Because girl Bugs Bunny also a rodent? Yeah wait really wait bunnies are rodents.
Speaker 1: Bunnies are rodents. Yeah, oh, I guess anything. That's just kind of like mobbing around a city as a rodent. Because I remember, like in Minneapolis there were so many bunnies and I was like look, and everyone's like, yeah, it's Minneapolis, dude, They're fucking bunnies everywhere. When I look, a bunny, rodent are rabbits rodents under rodentia It is good.
Speaker 5: Oh god, it.
Speaker 1: Was really close to being yelled at by rodent twitter. Yeah I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, courtesy a Cleo universe. In reference to the rodent Man, the new trend in Hotness in reference.
Speaker 1: To Jacket says they do not include Rodentia does not include rabbits what because they have an extra pair of incisors and other skeletal features. I'm really sorry to break the Yeah, sorry, sorry, all right, well I quit? Yeah, all right, well I should Yeah, you can take it from here. All right, well, uh where was I?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: John, I'm through to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles.
Speaker 6: Gray as well as Gray Ay, don't go drink and freedom to oh stick to Kirkland Brando arrow head that you used to not sure?
Speaker 1: Why does Sonny taste so bad? Just don't try it at all. Lu Kang's the one that killed so of zero. Listen toe Man shout out pe Nutty Brown on the discord combining the freedom follow story. And then also I fucked up my Mortal Kombat movie reference where I said Johnny Cage killed Sub zero with the bucket of water. It was actually Lou Kang. So thank you to Zeitgang always keeping me honest with my Mortal Kombat film and that's important, you know, they keep us honest, and we appreciate you guys for it. That's how we facilitate trust here.
Speaker 3: Well, Miles in our third seat, a TDZ Hall of Famer, one of the very faces on Mount Zeitmore. A brilliant stand up comedian You've seen all over these United States on the TV, MTV, Comedy Central, NBC, True TV, Few, Yes, all the TV channels.
Speaker 1: Her first hour special Live from the Big Dog is hilarious and I must watch. It's Blaire Socking.
Speaker 2: What's of z gag o sh o. God. It is so good to be back, you know, seeing you guys. I really missed you, and it just feels like it just feels like a nice family. Like I'm putting on an old shoe, like your favorite old shoe. So comfortable, so comfortable, just so joyful. It's just I was like, dang, I really missed shack in my house. Just feels great. Great to be back and.
Speaker 3: We missed you and it's great to have you back. Being compared to an old shoe is cool.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love being compared to an old shoe, but the good one. What I aim doing body like.
Speaker 2: The best old shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our skin is leathery like an old shoe.
Speaker 2: No, not like your skin. That would weird if I said.
Speaker 1: Teddyware pretty bare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put on my dirty converse. I feel I'm like, oh, I feel great. I feel like myself. I feel good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have like a bad hoodie that I were like that I got some old old box or old underwear. I got old underwear.
Speaker 2: I could don't bring old underwear into this.
Speaker 1: That's I mean their. I just meant like it's in a way where you're like, damn, yeah there, we hate ourselves.
Speaker 3: We can't take a compliment without turning it into a metaphor about old, skid marked underwear.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm a I got ship stains down my back. I get I smell like four month old piss right Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The scenes, Yeah yeah, I read you. I read How have you been you've been up to?
Speaker 2: What have I been up to? Gosh, I've just been mobbing around. I just started my first tour, so I'm doing that, which is exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're all over these United States.
Speaker 1: Kansas City coming up?
Speaker 2: Yeah that Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: Our nation's capital, Washington, d C. Not my nation's capital. My nation's capital is Mare a lago, But Kansas City, Nations Kansas City.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, our nation's capital, Kansas City.
Speaker 1: It's very clean there, Kansas City's queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I find it, you know, because we live in LA. It's not a very clean looking, and so when I go to some of these prairie like buttoned up, manicured Midwest cities, it's always shocking to me, you know. I'm like, wow, they're very nice here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DC also shockingly clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, they have an actual downtown Kansas City like they Yeah, yeah, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, like old buildings with like old tall buildings. I feel like, oh yeah, we're in LA. Yeah, anything like that that was made in nineteen the most except for LA's just like wowy old. It's also weird too, Like there are some legit historical sites in LA, but they're like hit, like they're just hidden in a way you wouldn't notice. Like across the street from Universal.
Speaker 3: They're all like people's houses. They're like, yeah, that's where they recorded pet sounds.
Speaker 2: I like to go to Musso and Frank and I feel and I feel like very vintage and cool, like I'm going to make some sort of mob business too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that place no for is that like a steakhouse or is a steakhouse like a little bit of actually really close to our offices?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And and the waiters are like one hundred and fifty years old, and they all wear tuxedos, and and they serve you like and there's all these things on the menu that like, don't it from way back when that don't exist anywhere else, like like I don't know, gelatin.
Speaker 1: Or like odd clarified milk punch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like I can't even think of them. But yeah, like funny old like dishes that don't we.
Speaker 1: Serve in a line jello mold.
Speaker 2: Yes. And they have excellent martinis and you know your boy loves a martini.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah I do. I don't know why I said. I've heard that before, but.
Speaker 2: One I can only handle one drink of alcohol and I get absolutely smash. I'm like the biggest lightweight.
Speaker 3: There can only be one. Yeah, all right, Blair, Well, we're going to get to know you.
Speaker 1: A little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Uh, Joe Biden is triangulating like a madman. He's he's doing the one for them, one for you, and he did a good one. He did a good miles.
Speaker 1: It seems like I'm for one for them where it ended up being net zero. But yes, this is the Yeah, this is a did one for a positive thing in terms of immigration.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, So we're going to talk about that and just immigration in general. Turns out it should be the easiest argument for Democrats, the left, liberals even to make, and they're just not making. They're not even trying. The mainstream media. This might be the most baffled I've been at the mainstream media and like reading this research in days, absolutely in days like shocking. But yeah, the fact that they haven't made a better case for immigration is pretty surprising to me.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about the guy who got caught cheating and is suing Apple.
Speaker 1: For getting on caught.
Speaker 3: Yep, exactly all that plenty more. But first, Blair, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: Oh, Nate Robinson jumped over Dwight Howard. I wanted to know what year was and in case any of you are wondering me, it was two thousand and nine. Is for one of my jokes. I was like, did that happen? I couldn't remember. Did he I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Did Dwight Howard wear a tiny ass cape in one of his Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I was like, yeah, I was wondering about it because I had a joke about like small people jumping high and I was like, didn't didn't Nate Robinson jump over someone? I think it was Doy Howard? And then I was like, yeah, wow, I can't believe that happened.
Speaker 1: Crazy man. Can you imagine what a what a dunker? How told? Is Nate Robinson five? Is he really five? A?
Speaker 2: He's a little little baby guy.
Speaker 1: Or of the average height, But Spudweb was five seven when he won the dunk contest.
Speaker 2: Web also in the joke, everyone like knows how old I am?
Speaker 1: Just from the like to the youth today they think that's a potato covered like the spiders really fuck with But nopun Web use.
Speaker 3: That potato spiders joking here, that's free material for you, Jack.
Speaker 2: That it is generous of you.
Speaker 1: That was mine. That was my terrible joke. What is something that you think is underrated.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, if you must ask, I'm gonna tell you not enough people are talking about the nineteen ninety four film Angels in the Outfield. But Danny Glover and Joseph Gordon Levitt, Wow, it's just so good and having Christopher Lloyd as the wacky angel, Like I just watched it on a plane recently, saw my goddamn eyes out. What a heart expanding story of hope and upliftment. And then when he also surprised adopts JP like the litteralist, the cutest kid that I've ever seen in my life. Couldn't believe it. And then also to see like the bit parts of the early launching pad careers of Matthew McConaughey, Adrian Brody, Tony Danza career.
Speaker 1: No, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had really small parts and it was like yeah, and it was just a delight and incredible. Why have we forgotten? Why don't we have more sports movies with angels mixed in? Amazing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Is the story that like did a team plane like go down or something? Why are there's so many Angels in the outfield for this?
Speaker 2: Okay? This was another shocking thing, because like I've had a lifelong attraction to Dermot mulroney, which I've just failed to mention. He is the deadbeate dad that causes all these issues. And he says to tiny we'll get together, right yeah, no, oh yeah, he says, the tiny Little Joseph Gordon love of it. The child. He says, like.
Speaker 1: Joseph the child, which is.
Speaker 2: He says, he says, you know, if the angels win, then we can be like a family again. What a horrible thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or something is No, he's just like angels way.
Speaker 2: Because the angels were so bad. So he was basically like, if the angels win, then I'll be your dad again. So then, of course little baby Joseph Ward love it. He's praying, praying, praying, like for the angels to win, thinking that it's going to come true and he's going to get his dad back. So then the angels arrive to make them win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they answer little kid prayers if they're like sad and pathetic enough.
Speaker 2: But then they got him a different dad. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I.
Speaker 3: Don't know why I associated angels with ghosts. Angels aren't ghosts right in a.
Speaker 2: Way they are. I don't think you're too far off. They're like like incredible beings.
Speaker 3: In City of Angels, was Nicholas Cage an eternal being who had never been alive? Or was he like a dead guy? Anybody remember we had a real run in the nineties of angel movies.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just saw this movie again in the last year. Also on a plane, you know, I you know my passion the angel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, angels on planes for you that whenever you're on a plane, you're like got to get an angel flicking.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like, I'm probably pretty close to them up here. You know, maybe I should.
Speaker 1: Way to reading the paper. Just hold me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good movie. I loved it. I love those I gotta I love those movies.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 3: Then John Travolta movie, which I don't know anything other than what if John Travolta was an angel?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I also watched that movie.
Speaker 1: Did you Wow? You really are an freak for the angels.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how many of these I've watched in the last year.
Speaker 1: Did you even see Alita Battle Angel? Now?
Speaker 2: I've never seen that one?
Speaker 1: Is that good? No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's and it barely has nothing to just there was like a sort of title of the character. Have you watched the Bone Thugs and Harmony Crossroads video lately?
Speaker 2: Not lately? I can't say I have, But I can't do it after this podcast. That's no problem. I can fire it right up.
Speaker 3: There's a there's an Angel with big old wings, big old honkers.
Speaker 2: I do have a recollection of that from my childhood.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, Touched by an Angel? Superducer Justin is pointing out Touched by an Angel was a big nineties.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I watched the shit out of that on Channel four cable as a child. You know, I was like maybe if I watched them, they'll come to my room.
Speaker 1: So were you was that like an obsession of yours when you're a child. Did you like when you were in school? Were you like drawing angels and shit?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, no, it's not just angels, And it really hasn't stopped, like it's been consistent as every year of my life. But I just have a lot of interest in like what could possibly be and like God, Like I don't know what God is, but like I pray a lot, and like I love the idea of angels, like I don't know if it's real or whatever. I also love like fantasy shit like witches and magic and wizards and things like that, even though I'm a jock and very cool and not nerdy at all. So it's confusing.
Speaker 1: Do you think if you were an angel, like in a child made like a sports prayer, like it would have to be like volleyball based for that way, You're like, I got this one. I can handle this one, not at all.
Speaker 2: Like I don't even feel too large off a tie to volleyball, although I love that sport. But no, I'm not like volleyball is supreme sport.
Speaker 1: You know I'm saying as an angel, if you're giving your expertise, like, hey man, anybody do baseball up here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: All right? We got another kid who's praying to his family reunites if they can win this beach volleyball tournament. Anybody they need a defensive specialist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Miles, you pose an excellent query. As always, I think I would have to go with the child who you know needed me most, really, But that's just sort of the type of heart I have, know.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that you're humble and highway to Heaven any Highway to Heaven takers. So that was that was the eighties.
Speaker 3: That was probably before the show wasn't That was a show where it was like, what if the guy you see hitchhiking on.
Speaker 1: The highway is actually angel? Though?
Speaker 3: And it but and the guy was Michael Landon, who was a very handsome.
Speaker 2: Like, oh was that sounds right up my alley? But I have to check that out.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, worth the worth the shot. What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, thank you for Ashian Jack. And look, I know I'm risking a lot right now, turning into a heel right off the jump. But I have never cowered to the masses. I do not conform. And with that being said, Doritos are not good. Feel free to spam me with your Dorito's outrage. I won't feel it because I know the truth so strongly in my heart. And also in and out, fries are objectively bad, but I do love their burgers, so I continue to eat there with regularity.
Speaker 1: Correct, Okay, that's fine. The doritos, though, is it just overall every flavor? Is it the chip? Is it the flavoring. What are we hating about the Dorito? You know?
Speaker 2: I just like I. I really think that I have the finger on the poles for food. I believe that with every depth of my bean. I love a cattle chip, I love I love cheddar, sour cream ruffles like I like. I like Doritos, like their flavors. Just they taste too synthetic to me. I don't know, They've just never done it for me. I'm not into it. I like a sun chip. I like a kettle chip. Kettle chip incredible, probably number one Doritos not for meles.
Speaker 1: You got sun Chip.
Speaker 2: I love Pringles. I'm a fucking freak for prinkles. Anytime you have a writing deadline, I'll get two canisters and I say, this is your tree, bitch, and I'll do your work, you know, And I'll put down two. The next day, my head will be swollen up like a basketball. It'll be war fit and all the sodium.
Speaker 3: That I didn't realize was real until I like hit you know a certain age, and then I was like, oh yeah, my face just is like so puffy after a habit Chips.
Speaker 2: The slogan for Pringles is so genius, though, because like, gun to my head, I could not be able to just have like a third of a can, Like I have to eat the whole can, and I do it with ease, without even noticing that the whole thing went down. It's just so incredible addictive.
Speaker 1: I mean, one, can't you out here being two k and Sam at a time.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was vulnerable for me to share.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Last week I came out and said Pringles were overrated, and that got a bit of a response to from a lot of It's very hurt. I was like, this is not a chip man, it's like pressed together potato.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so good. But with that, big said, I welcome the Dourdo's hate. I know there's a lot of Dorito's. The people ride hard for Giredos, so yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just the leading tortilla chip brand in America. I mean, I mean, I guess you do have your finger on the post, because I mean, Tostos doesn't even They're not even doing a third of the business Dorito's.
Speaker 2: Miles, you're a little bit misguided on your chip takes. But nevertheless, I don't think it's going to affect our friendship at all.
Speaker 1: No, it won't. It won't. Yeah, we see, I mean, because we're able to see the humanity in each other. And I think that's what your friendship is about. Despite our terrible taste.
Speaker 3: I do think are objectively evil. I think they are good, like I think so. I think they are the pinnacle of food science, or like one of the pinnacles of food science. And in that I'm unable to stop eating Dorito's once I start eating Dorito's. I also think they are underrated as a conveyance of so. I think Dorito's locos tacos are great, and I think eating salsa with nacho cheese Doritos is actually fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: But I'm a I'm a freak like that, as I mentioned, m I ak. You know how to really if you want to really freak it, you do the like shitty cann salsa with cream cheese and then you eat that with a and you're eat that with.
Speaker 2: And oh you might be grabbing me there. See that's something I could get behind, minus the dorrito plant.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I like to like I feel like in la like when I say something like cream cheese, any cream cheese added to anything like is just incredible, you know, like you can mix it with literally it's just amazing, it really is. But I do appreciate that you acknowledge the inherent evil of Doritos, and maybe that was what I was, what I spiritually sent about.
Speaker 3: You're just sensing that. Yeah, they're basically the successor, the spiritual successor to the cigarette industry. They are here to kill us, and they're they've done a pretty good job for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Just showed a bag of open Doritos.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's the little snack bags. And guess what I can't I can't just have one of those little lunch bags.
Speaker 2: Because they have drugs in him.
Speaker 1: They they are drugs. All right, let's uh, let's take a quick break. Get our bearings. We're gonna do some bock breathing. We're just gonna center ourselves. I'm gonna put our attention all of our being below.
Speaker 7: The neck from the neck down. All right, We're gonna just in hell exhale. And when we exhale, we're going to all our stress and it's going to run down through our body, down through our legs, down through the bottom of our feet, through the floorboards.
Speaker 1: Into the earth, into the into down to hell where Sorry, was that too much? Down to Hell? Send your stress down the hell. Let's take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, and we're back.
Speaker 1: We missed you. Bye. Oh hi, Miles? What bye? Fuck you said? Bye? I didn't I thought it we were over. He just threw me off with the bie Hi.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk you bye. He didn't speaking of bye Joe Biden. That's what you were saying. You were just trying to get started on this next story.
Speaker 1: What's he up to this time? Miles been? You know, Joe Biden's presidency has been a lot, like recently, a lot of one for them being the GOP and one for you, the the left or Democratic base or people who thought the world could be a better place. But yeah, Biden hasn't really done much to differentiate himself from Trump, you know, when it comes to immigration, Like he left a lot of policies in place from Trump's administration and even like altered some of them a bit. And then he really pissed off his own supporters by appeasing Republicans and cracking down on the number of asylum seekers that can enter the country. Well, I guess Biden decided that now, or at least on Monday, which was the anniversary of the DACA program from Obama, is the day he will announce a policy that is the biggest push to grant amnesty to undocumented immigrants v Obama's DOCA program in twenty twelve. So what does it do. It essentially gives a path to apply for permanent residents to undocumented people and their children that are married to US citizens. So basically anyone undocumented spouses step children of US citizens can apply. This is around five hundred thousand spouses and about fifty thousand of their step children that could be eligible for this new program. And these people do have the opportunity to apply for permanent residents already by being married to an American, But if you've entered the country without proper legal permission and stay for over one year, you have to leave the US and stay abroad for at least ten years before you can actually apply for permanent residents. So again, this means that families don't have to be broken up despite their immigration status, which is a great thing. And to qualify for the program, non citizens must as of June seventeenth have been living in the US for at least ten years and have been married to a US citizen before that date, and the administration they've they estimated that the average time that applicants have spent time in the US is twenty three years. So this isn't the kind of like immigration bill where Republicans can claim that like the borders are open, but obviously that will not stop them because nothing is about fact and it's just about cranking up the xenophobia before the election. So yeah, a bit of good news despite the last thing that came out of the administration reguarding immigration.
Speaker 3: But this is so they're like addressing for people who are married to somebody who aren't actually like allowed, because if you get married to an American like that doesn't automatically make you a US citizen.
Speaker 1: No I did. Well, you know, you're able to take all the time you can apply, but if your legal status was not, like if you didn't have the proper permission to be in the United States, then that would cause people to have to exit the country for ten years. Because ten years is.
Speaker 3: So crazy, Like I thought, I thought it was gonna be like okay, go back, and then come back and you're good. But no, yeah, you're you're good. You just need to leave the country for ten years.
Speaker 2: TV shows, like every TV show is like, oh, I your murder for a green card.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, but you could do that. If you can't, Let's say you had a visa to come in and during that time, like you were actually allowed to be in the United States and.
Speaker 3: You're legally here in the US. Yeah, that's what is exactly the way. Visa that allows you to date like mad and hopefully find a spell.
Speaker 1: And then from there you're usually like in a very long process to get you know, your green card or permanent residence status and things like that. But this will allow people to work and do other things, so it's you know, it's not as disruptive, and a lot of people wouldn't go through to apply for permanent residents because they would have to leave for ten years and like, well I have fucking kids and shit, I can't do that. So yeah, yeah, this is years is so little wits small victories and also helps there's also some streamlining of the laws for people in the DACA program. But yeah, this was a I'm surprised that the front page of the Drudge Report did not have them screaming about this new sort of program as it relates to immigration from the Biden. They had the fucking Boston Celtics championship, and it's like, okay.
Speaker 2: Man, I was so excited to come on here the day in the NBA finals.
Speaker 3: Of course Boston Celtics get a front page Drudge Report.
Speaker 1: It's a win for US Bruins, you know, because of Drew Holiday.
Speaker 3: But god, I don't even know why I hate the Celtics at this point, Like I know why, players.
Speaker 1: The team something about it. Maybe it's anti Lakers in Yeah, that's I mean, that's yeah. We have a we have a just we can't handle it here seeing that Dan have one more banner than us. So yeah, I'm I've already received plenty of dunks on the internet already from my yeah, an eighteenth banner, But hey, we accept it and we breathe through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we breathed through it.
Speaker 3: The last time the Celtics won. The last five Celtics championships were followed immediately by at least one.
Speaker 1: Following.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a record that will soon be broken.
Speaker 1: Exactly. They're not good, not with this team, not with these owns. Probably not with these guys as.
Speaker 2: Sad though, Like I you know, everyone on Twitter was like trending saying it was the worst NBAH like championship game ever. But there is something. I mean, it's great for the winning team, but for the viewer, like a blowout is just like not fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and no exactly.
Speaker 3: The ratings are way down. I feel like people generally don't like the Celtics. So when the Celtics are doing good, when the when things are good for the Celtics, America is losing. Seldom's when America loses. Just keep that in mind, NBA and the referees. I'm just saying, guys, help on the thing with the immigrants. I was just gonna say, like, I guess the important thing is the numbers, right, they're putting up numbers. Five hundred thousand spouses, fifty thousand of their step children could be eligible. That's the thing. I just from a political perspective, again, it feels like a lot of people are probably like wait, I thought those people already had like access to legal immigration. Anyways, I do want to just talk about immigration in general because there's just all of this evidence that immigration is just a win. It's like win win when like wins all the way down for America if they would just let it happen. And the thing that has been happening is that both sides have been in you know, bowing to racists and like racist fear. But like if you just I don't know why this point isn't being made more consistently, Like it seems to help all the things that like conservatives claim to care about, like the economy, like that. It's it's not just that the US can handle more immigrants. We desperately need more immigrants, like the it's the thing that drives the US economy. Like anytime the US has like an uptick in economic success, it's usually because immigration is up. Like the right is always like so scared about like population growth and like, well, like people, the birth rate's going down, so we're fucked. And it's like, well, actually not if you just allow people to immigrate, like.
Speaker 1: We're not fucked because the birth rate is going.
Speaker 3: Down down it poses economic challenges that they really want to emphasize and be like where fucked you guys?
Speaker 1: This is no, this is bad news because able.
Speaker 2: To make it better well.
Speaker 1: And also a lot of billionaires are like, we need more people, like it's a crisis, like Elon Musk and like that's why you just said me, yeahs obsessed. He's like, if we had more people born, we could have more Mozarts and more Einstein's and things like that. But the thing that they failed to like really acknowledge is like, you need a level of stability for people to become Mozarts or Einstein's and if.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you don't even have enough days in the week to go visit all your kids.
Speaker 3: So and by the way, the last generation of billionaires they were freaking out because the population was growing too much. So like they just they just always want to have a thing to freak out about that allows them to speculate about getting rid of huge swaths of people or everybody fucking them in this case, right, but just putting aside the moral responsibility the country has for safely welcoming migrants into the country, like the so the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projected a smaller deficit and national debt than last year because of an unprecedented spike, like not unprecedent but like just normal, pre pandemic levels of immigration, Like it's the thing that is allowing the US economy to bounce back is immigration going back to pre pandemic levels.
Speaker 1: But if there's immigrants, my wages go down.
Speaker 3: No, that your wages actually go up, Like that's the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good for like that's the There's just.
Speaker 3: So many details of this argument that we've been hearing for fucking decades that just like aren't true, and like the mainstream media has just been allowing, like Fox News to say them and not being like, actually, no, it's the opposite of that, right, the immigrants boot. So there's a study that shows immigrants boost the ECONO by sparking innovation, driving up wages, driving up wages like across the board, as well as appealing to foreign investors opening long term export opportunities. So it's like all the ship that the mainstream media loves to talk about, Like you think about your country as an investment, it's like all that stuff immigration like drives that is like the best thing for that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There's this one article that notes that the so called immigration surplus boosts the GDP and raises incomes for non immigrants. And if you're wondering what left wing rag printed that story, it's the goddamn George W. Bush Institute.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Blair, you must. I've got some articles I have to share with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, please do thank youshops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, how to draw an apple tree.
Speaker 2: Oh, and there's like elderly art galleries and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and good studies on immigration.
Speaker 2: Wow, beautiful, so well rounded.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, a true renaissance man dynamic. He can both lead directly to the deaths of all the soldiers and do a like c plus job of painting them after they died. He's got all the bases covered. The US Department of Health and Human Services published a groundbreaking report which concluded that refugees and assi les had a positive net fiscal impact on the US government over a fifteen year period, totally one hundred and twenty three point eight billion dollars. Again, like, I think it's weird to like quantify people human lives and like the need to do the morally correct thing in dollar figures. But it is the like the mainstream, like supposedly left leaning media is allowing. It is just like leaving all the shit on the table that they love talking about or even.
Speaker 1: Like perspective, right, because there's always like this handring about like I mean, you know, because many people are sort of bought into this idea it's like we're letting too many people into the country. But if you actually add some context to that, we're like really low on the list of developed nations that are actually like the amount of people that are entering the United States as immigrants is completely different than you know.
Speaker 3: We're between forty and forty one on the legal immigration list and like thirty fifth on overall immigration.
Speaker 1: So right, yeah, like behind like in terms of per capita, per capita per capita immigration. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it feels like.
Speaker 3: The main issue is that because of racist fear and these tropes that like immigration's bad for the economy and like bad for just the country in general. Safety safety, oh yeah, and by the way, safety, first generation immigrants are the least likely people to commit crimes, Like across the board, they are, like, this is a thing that's obvious, raised repeatedly by the right wing when it comes to immigration. Immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than people born here in any demographic just across the board. A New Stanford white patriots are even white patriots. Stafford study found immigrants are less likely to be incarcerated for a crime the native born white Americans. And this has been true since the eighties, and by that I mean the eighteen eighties. It's just straight up always been true that immigrants has come, they do great work, they pay like they pay into like social Security. There's like all this money coming in. They you know, they pay taxes, they don't commit crimes all like just we have massive troves of data that say that, like, this is the best thing that the US has going for it is that people want to come here, and when they do, they do great work essentially, and they don't commit crimes. Basically the opposite of all the bullshit that it dominates mainstream media accounts of immigration. But because of racism and white supremacy, they like it becomes a political issue, and then they don't fund this, like intake systems, the systems for like bringing these people in and safely like integrating them into the society. And so now you need to be seeking asylum, you need to be like fleeing something terrifying, and then they don't fund that, and they don't have the necessary infrastructure to help those people in and so you have these areas that are just like overwhelmed with people. But it's not because there are too many people again, Miles, like you said, we are low on the list of per capita immigration. It's it's not that we had there are too many people for the US to handle. It's just the US is hit choosing not to handle the people because of racism.
Speaker 1: Well, and also like we're constantly meant to think that we're living in this like fucked up zero sum game too, where it's like there's just there's nothing. There's just nothing, like we can't handle anything. If that happens, then you lose something Like That's always how so many things are framed, Like when we're trying to progress societally, it's like, well, if those people do better, then you're going to lose something. It's like always like sort of the default context that we're operating in or how these things are presented. But yeah, like you say, all these charts make it look like line go up, right.
Speaker 3: All the charts, all those charts that y'all seem to love is line go up and does not seem to matter in this case. You seem to be very selective of when you care about line go up. Yeah, so it really I feel like a lot of it is just like yeah, I think their music's weird.
Speaker 1: Man, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like their music, you know, like the shit that the same fear that like old people have of young people. I feel like it's just that it's like they're different, and so I don't I don't want it in my country, Like I don't want to be replaced by that.
Speaker 1: And it's just mm hmmm. It's like, well, you're going to be replaced either way, because you were going to be replaced and the thing that you're working demographically or because of your existence. But that's inevitable. So let's embrace the thing that helps people. And also, like I think that's the other part too, Like we were talking about this with Alec Krrit Cattanis is like there's so many like for so much of the reason people end up having to flee their countries typically intersects with US imperialism at some point. Yeah, and it's like yeah, maybe, I mean, look, we could have a great perpetual machine where we export imperialism, make their countries unlivable, and then take them in if we were just man, if we just embrace it, you know, and then we would in the Olympics, at every competition.
Speaker 3: Get really good at soccer. Finally, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh we're run the way, we run our way, we run our way. Are we about to like get our ass kicked in the Olympics or I feel like Copa America, Copa America. That's the that's that's the next tournament. But no, they're doing all right because precisely that because it's like it's you know, servicemen abroad, and also because of like people who come from countries with strong soccer cultures are making sure they look for even even the American sports argument.
Speaker 2: Immigration, Yeah, we got a lot of big We got a lot of big, big people in our country too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have I think.
Speaker 2: Compared to others.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh do we have the I feel like Americans are how what do you see, like which country is the biggest bodies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we got a lot of antibiotics in our food and ship like that growth hormones, don't you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see, maybe not.
Speaker 2: Resonant for soccer, but for other sports you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I still you don't need to be.
Speaker 2: A tally for soccer. You got to be like a little quickie.
Speaker 1: You gotta be quick man. It's about that lateral speed, fast twitch. Yeah. Dutch people are the tallest in the world. They're the tallest.
Speaker 2: Why are they so tall over there?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, but we get we got the body mask. We have to be top in the body mass that Pacific Pacific islanders too, Yes, let's go.
Speaker 2: Also someone's yeah, and also we got like a lot of like protein culture. I feel here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, at the expense of our health declining life expected The life expectancy dropped for the second year in a row.
Speaker 2: Is that real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's like it's that's like a historic it's never happened before too straight.
Speaker 2: My grandma and great Antie just died at like ninety eight and ninety seven, and then I just went to my other great aunties a hundredth year birthday, and then I think these people were like smoking and drinking and stuff like I don't know what makes sense.
Speaker 1: Fully, I wonder how much of it too, is like because I think about that with like my my mom's mom in Japan, she lived to be one hundred and one, and it's like they she didn't start eatings. She didn't start eating like processed food until like the seven So a huge majority of our life is like I was growing food or like eating food we made by hand, whereas now I need my two cans of pringles.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, it's very sad we've gone so far away. I feel like Japan is Japan one of like the what are they called those places like the blue blue blue zone, Yeah, the blue zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean it definitely has like some of the highest life expectancy.
Speaker 3: I used to Yeah, by the way, not sure. Cheese Doritos introduced them the seventies. Nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 2: Jack, you're sick and you need God, And.
Speaker 3: That's not I wasn't reading that off the internet. I was reading that off the tattoo that I have on the inside of my arm.
Speaker 1: Very nice. Hong Kong, Macau and Japan are the top.
Speaker 3: Three the the longest, then Switzerland, Singapore, Italy Blair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. It's Kong.
Speaker 2: I had crazy pollution like that. There was a lot of lung cancer there is that not true?
Speaker 1: On average eighty five point eight three years for both.
Speaker 2: WHOA that's high as how great Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that. I've always heard Japan that one town in California. Dude from c I A dot Gov, Like, I never.
Speaker 3: Got here's some here's a problem we got to fix, guys.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, their latest one says Monaco has the highest What the fuck are they doing in Monaco? They're just rich as fuck. I know, gambling, yeah.
Speaker 2: Damn to eat ship like Doritos. They're at the gambling the craps table, like, good for you.
Speaker 1: They're like, I actually get all my macros through these special millionaire really good, really good for your gut biome Monico Doritos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have Doritos.
Speaker 1: I guess monic what do you what's the adjective for mon Monica it is? I think so wow, Hey monicinn one time monoga or monic cany.
Speaker 2: Alright, monic gas is kind of cool though, that goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, b yeah, I'm changing. I'm changing. I'm changing my nationality. I'm monogasque. There you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you didn't know you could do that, Miles.
Speaker 1: That's actually his superpower. Kind of problematic when I go to ethnic restaurants.
Speaker 3: But hey, yea or and by ethnic restaurants, he means the cheesecake factory. Yes, thank you, just like ethnicity, firecracker chicken. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be back to hear about the cheating husband who blame Apple.
Speaker 5: And we're back.
Speaker 1: We are and wow, cheaters are cheating out here, man, cheaters be cheating.
Speaker 3: I'm a little surprised that this doesn't happen more often. Maybe it does happen all the time, and this is just the first guy who's like, not fair.
Speaker 1: But like, you're such a narcissist that you deflect to the point that you're willing to sue Apple like this. So I love like whenever people get caught cheating or lying, that human impulse of self preservation to blame others. I think it's so hilarious because like when you see people like, oh, well, why were you filming me cheating on you? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I literally just saw this last night on The Perfect Match on Netflix with Harry Drowsy. He like, the girl was like, yeah, we made out. Uh he kissed me three times and he goes, no, we didn't, why are you making that up? Goes off on her, and then there's a tweet a quote that you always see going around. That's like, nothing makes a narcissist matter than being accused of something they.
Speaker 1: Did right right right right right right. Yeah, this is it. This is it. So look, we got to give the Deflector of the Year award out to a man in the UK who is suing Apple because he was caught cheating on his wife. So this dude was frequently hooking up with sex workers, and you know, his wife did not know until she looked at the I message app on a shared family computer, and she discovered literal years of receipts of her husband's infidelities. And he thought they were deleted. He thought they were deleted. So it seems that the man was deleting her honor. I hit delete on my phone.
Speaker 3: That is a secret patch between me and my phone that those are deleted from the universe.
Speaker 2: I made an error in my cheating game, and now I will try to monetize it.
Speaker 1: I will up my game, my honor, Please help me. So it seems that the man was deleting the messages on his phone, but because he wasn't using messages in iCloud, the home computer had all the incriminating messages. So his wife filed for divorce. What was his mistake limit, I'm just you got to make sure all that shit's on. If not, everything's on cloud, what you do one will not happen to the other. To the yes, So she filed for divorce. Now this man again, he's suing for five million pounds sterling in damages from Apples for the cost of legal fees, money lost in the divorce, and emotional harm from it. He told The Times quote, if you are told the message is deleted, you are entitled to believe it's deleted. And he said he's had to go on you know, anti anxiety medication to reduce his panicked attacks that were brought on by his own infidelity. What a bitch.
Speaker 2: I hope Apple counter suits with like the hardest legal team ever. I mean, oh my god, like, fuck you, you loser.
Speaker 3: But that would then make him have more panic attacks, and he'd get to sue them again because.
Speaker 1: We made Yeah, we made an emoji for cheaters and it's your face and that's on every iPhone.
Speaker 2: Now I can't believe I'm having a panic attack the consequences of my own intentional behavior that went on for years.
Speaker 1: That is fucked up and horrifying your honor. You should not have to reap what you saw. I believe that is a right of all human beings. His lawyers argue, quote, this is so again, this is such a flimsy case. Quote. In many cases, the iPhone informs the user that messages have been deleted, but as we have seen, that isn't true and is misleading because they are still found on other linked devices, something Apple doesn't tell its users except they do. Except all this is all support documents. If you're interested in knowing how that all tells you, it's all laid out there. You could have been honest. It's because weird. It's like, essentially you're you're trying to argue that you have the right to be deceptive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the goal to blame Apple for your like absolute years of cheating and hiding on your wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody told me I shouldn't do that. Okay, by them doing that, I'm not able to lie to my wife. So I'm suing for five million pounds. What I thought you said five thousand. For a second, I was like that's pretty low. No, five million, Jack, he's on beta blockers because he can't handle again, the reaping of what I like, I.
Speaker 2: Hope he loses so bad and that anytime his Google search is just ruined for the rest of his life. I mean it's already like any sane woman who would know that he's suing technology for his own actions, right hopefully.
Speaker 1: Flay Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 3: He's a pretty mind blowing level of narcissism. It is exactly what I would expect like Donald Trump to do, you know, is like oh yeah, yeah, try and put like we're gonna put We're gonna put Apple out of business.
Speaker 2: It works so well for him though, Like no, I mean I don't believe, like nothing takes him down every time he gets like just suit or like.
Speaker 1: Have you been paying attention to the news lately?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But I mean like every time I worked for him, he just goes no. Every time he gets oh yeah, no, like I know he got I know, he's like whatever, got charged for one thousand felonies or whatever. But like I still don't believe when if he ever got picked up for jail, like some reason, you would not make it in the jail. Like I just still there's like the man has seventy lives.
Speaker 1: I don't know means house arrests at the best, you know, like that's the best you could ever hope for. And maybe he can't use a computer, like that might be the best that people can fucking hope for. Like he buses a computer now, you know, or you know dating shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people around him are like, that's too much of a liability.
Speaker 1: Have you seen ren Fair yet? No? No, Because there's this this guy, this dude who runs it. He's so old, but he's like he wants to find like a partner. He has this younger dude in his twenties, like do all this stuff for him on the computer. Because this guy's in his like eighties. So he's like, how many dates do I have? Like he sits over this dude's shoulder as he goes on like okay, Cupid or like uses dating apps, And I feel like that's how Trump would be, like and okay, so then then say this, yeahs a funny like oh you got it, you got it? There you go. Okay, that's how he uses a computer. Problem. Now print the internet for me. I want to see what the Internet is saying. Yeah exactly, but yeah, poor guy, I don't think it's gonna happen. But you know you tried, you pull for him.
Speaker 2: It better not or I'm going to hire a legal team to dust his as Again.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lawyer, but I feel like it's always about proving like damages. So you're you're arguing, like I get like the flimsy part is like if you think something's deleted, you have the right to believe it's deleted. But like the way you're arriving there is to say I wasn't lying to my wife for years and now she knows about it, because yeah.
Speaker 2: What about her damages. I'm gonna still hate for being a bitch. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm not even the ex wife. Yeah, how old is this guy? By the way, do we know? I feel like I'm very protective of his identity? Is that by this is he? I'm a little confused by that.
Speaker 2: But it's like the Tinder swindler we find out.
Speaker 3: I feel like I associate like bloomers. I associate with like loving to have affairs. Maybe this is just mad men and also being like really bad at technology. So I'm like kind of surprised this doesn't just happen.
Speaker 2: Off the I could never have an affair for this reason.
Speaker 1: Honestly, right middle eight they say middle aged business man is how he's just that's the closest I can get to a description.
Speaker 2: They don't even put his name. He should have to have his name out there. What a bitch.
Speaker 3: The sex workers asked for an emergency contact, so I gave them my wife's number. She shouldn't have it, answered.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: I was just like trying to picture like Don Draper in the modern world, just like trying to keep all his affairs straight.
Speaker 1: He would fuck things up.
Speaker 2: Like really legally change his identity.
Speaker 5: Legally changes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would really be fucked in a lot of ways by modern technology.
Speaker 1: I feel like he would have a tough time.
Speaker 3: But don't look me up on Facebook.
Speaker 1: To think that that thing you're saying Blair about how like people still sort of look up to Trump like despite all this, like because I think you know, you like, when you're like stupid, you kind of need a celebrity to engage in the same dumb ship you dude, to make you feel like that ship is okay, you know what I mean? And so like with him being like that, that is like such it's so attractive to be like exactly, dude. What Yeah, exactly, dude.
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything wrong. I am morally absolved by all of your crimes than a leader.
Speaker 1: It has this like magnetic pull for people because you need sometimes you need somebody who's doing the same ship you're doing to be in an elevated position to make you be like to validate your I could be president baby yeah. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, Blair Saki, what a pleasure as always having on the daily Zecheist. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 2: Can I just say I had the time of my life and I'm so grateful to be back with my brothers, my family, and ohso I love when the zeching come up to me. It shows. It makes me so happy and it's like such sweeties that come out. And I really appreciate your guys support that.
Speaker 1: Happy to hear it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes me keep doing. You are the best, the best in the world. You can find me as always on all socials at blairsacke B L A I, R S O C C I and all my tour dates are on blairsak dot com, as well as a link to my special which I would love for you guys to see if you have to check it out. My next date is Kansas City, July fifth to seventh.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying besides you're on special just watching it every night, laughing uproariously.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine oh.
Speaker 7: Oh wow that one wronged?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: This this this tweet really made me laugh. It's at Lingo Unbound and it was just a pick a photo of Brendan Frasier at a restaurant and he signed it, I like the steak. It was my favorite part I was in the Mummy and then and then one more just because it's a little pertinent today at Lake Show, Yo said Celtics fans haven't been this happy since January.
Speaker 1: Saying.
Speaker 3: Wow, I oh man, I really he just a joke, he he he. Fuck you guys in your happiness?
Speaker 1: Do they get them in now? They're not they're not paying attention. Amitt it Miles? Yeah, where can people find you? And is their working media? You been? Yeah at Miles of Gray. Wherever they got the ad symbols that's Twitter and Instagram and the like. Also, if you want to hear Jack and I fully cry about the Celtics, Uh, excuse me as I burp tears of or burps of sdness. That's how you that's how you cry. Bro. Yeah, yeah, it's it's more manly, dude. If it's a burp rather than tears streaming down my face, you can find us. I'm mouse Jack onmed Boosti's if you want to hear me talk about ninety day Fiance. That's on for twenty day Fiance. Uh So some tweets I like, man, there's a few. First one is this is from at Tommy Beer. It says Internet Undefeated. Somebody superimposed a clip of Luca holding the NBA Championship trophy, but it was from when they won the Western Conference finals when he was holding a beer in the tunnel with his dad and then Michael Finley takes it away on you that clip, So this is him. He's got the he's got the trophy. Here we go. Then they put a Celtic slover Michael Finley and he just took that shit away from Bye. Why do you take his Why do you take a beer away from I don't know, I don't I'm not sure what that was about, unless Michael Finley was like just needed that beer. He's like, let me have that man and then another one I like is from Bobby Wagner at be Wags. It's like that that construction where you have two different things, like two different text blocks, but with the handshaking emoji in the middle. Twenty twenty four, Boston Celtics the film Avatar from two thousand and nine, and the handshake is over statistically undeniable yet allegations of no cultural impact.
Speaker 3: I mean I was having that exact same thought, there'll be a big cultural impact in Boston, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Statistically though, undeniable, statistically undeniable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fuck. It's It's called cognitive dissonance. Jack. I think that's the term for what we're experiencing. Tweet.
Speaker 3: I've been enjoying Sydney Battle tweeted. I love Topo Chico because it's like what if water fought you when you tried to drink it.
Speaker 2: She's so funny. I love her Twitter. She has a great Twitter.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist.
Speaker 3: On Instagram, we have a Facebook fan page. On a website Daily zeitgeist dot com, where we post our episode and our footnotes, where we look off to the information we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song and we think you might enjoy, Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: My favorite band, Hiatus Coyote. As we get closer to their new album, they've just been dribbling out little tracks for us to enjoy, and they just dropped another one on us yesterday. It's called Cinnamon Temple and it's just like a really it's a little bit more like gritty distortion guitars, so it's a little bit different than they're like jazzy stuff. But also there's just again, it's amazing. This is Cinnamon Temple by Hya. This kind sounds like a good ice cream flavor or something, yeah, or.
Speaker 3: Like incense, incense.
Speaker 1: Or that sounds like what like a dude who like drinks way too much fireball like calls his house temple. Uh no, sorry, all right.
Speaker 3: We link off to Cinnamon Temple in the footnotes. The Daily that Guys is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows, that is gonna do it for us this morning. We are back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to y'all then. Bye bye bye