Speaker 1: Oh, thank you for joining me today on the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. I've been here before, and I love being here with all of you. I really appreciate Sean's listening audience. You guys are the cream of the crop.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 1: I've talked before about my websites, Rose Unplugged. In fact, if you use Rose Unplugged, you can find me just about anywhere on social media. But I do have two different entities. I have Rose Unplugged, but I also have a women's ministry and it's called She Is Called by Him, So you can find She is Called by Him or Rose Unplugged on all social media. And I would love it if you would subscribe and follow and like everything that you see on there, and if you have a prayer request, because I know that things have been tough for a lot of people, and we go into this Thanksgiving holiday and we think a lot about you know, blessings or we're praying for renewal in our lives and in the nation. And if you do want prayer for something specific in that that you need renewal for your own self, please just check out She is Called by Him Because we do have a place where you can go at our website and leave a prayer request. So Rose unplugged here with you today, and I'm really looking forward to today because we have some great guests coming up, a lot of things to talk about. First of all, we have the Attorney General Ken Paxton from Texas. He's going to talk to us about his Blockbester case against Black Rock, and he just filed it today, so you're getting that news here today. And we have Pastor Greg Laurie joining us. We've got Greg Jarrett, whom everybody loves, and Tom Homan. And when I posted that Tom Homan was going to be on the show today, people went crazy. They just love this guy. And I'm getting all kinds of suggestions like do we have to call him the Borders Arc? Can we call him border Boss or something like? I like Border Boss.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: So anyway, they're going to be joining us today, so it's really a jam packed show today.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I did want to talk about today was how you know, now that the election is over, you can almost hear everyone breathing a great big of relief, right, I mean, it's over. I thank god it's done. And at least almost half of the Americans feel that way. But listen, that's not enough though, as we go forward in this country, and it is a good thing. I mean, I mean Tom Homan and some of the others that's been nominated to feel positions or have been placed in positions.
Speaker 2: These are all great people.
Speaker 1: There are so many good things that are going to be done, and I feel really good about that because it does leave us hopeful that we're going to see good and needed changes in this country. But my question for you today is does it stop there.
Speaker 2: Or is there something more?
Speaker 1: Because our nation is still in need of healing really big time. And it's not just the economy, which is bad, and it's not just the high level of crime, also bad. But this sickness goes much deeper. It's in the dark, little corners that we don't always see, but we know that it's still there. Things like pornography, child pornography, trafficking, sex trafficking, the sacrifice of the unborn child through abortion.
Speaker 2: The list goes on.
Speaker 1: Not one person, not one man or woman, can really heal this nation completely. It has to come from us. And what concerns me is that we put most of these things, these atrocities, into political categories, which I don't think they belong in. I honestly think that these issues that our country are facing right now are spiritual more than they are political, and I think it's way more spiritual than it is political. And the Bible has clear positions on all of this. If you ever want to check it out, just go there. You'll find it. But that's not the point. The point is that when we put them into political categories, then we're leaving it up to some guy some woman to handle it all, to bring the healing that our nation needs way deep down in those dark corners.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what we should be doing.
Speaker 1: I think it's sad that we think we could just hire someone to do the job when the responsibility actually is entirely with us.
Speaker 2: So here's what I wanted to do today.
Speaker 1: I wanted to encourage you, and I wanted you to encourage you to play your part in this and the healing of our nation. Because we have a really great start. Trump is going to be in office for the next four years. He's putting great people in place, but there's still a job I think for each one of us to do, and that comes from Second Chronicles, seventh chapter, verse fourteen, because that's where we're tould. If my people, who are called by my name, would humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven. I will answer them, and I will heal their nation. Think about that. So that's I'm going to give you like a how to break down on how we can actually put this into effect, because I really do believe it's up to us and we want to go deeper and get to the root of a lot of the ugliness and the evil that we see in this country and even globally. It's going to require something from all of us. So here it is okay. Number one, it says humble ourselves, And so what does that mean? In Greek and also in Hebrew, it's defined as the disposition of evaluating yourself appropriately. So if we're humbling ourselves, we're taking a really good look at ourselves, being honest about what we see and what changes we need to make in our own life. We're humble when we understand that God has redeemed us. We're humble when we have the appropriate of valuation who we really are, and we're humble. If we remain subordinate to that God, then we're told to pray, and we're told to pray as a part of healing for this nation. And I think it's interesting because when you think about it, prayer is communication.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: As a parent, I can't tell.
Speaker 1: You you've seen the memes, like you see people running and like dancing and hip hopping down the road and skipping because their son texted them. We love as a parent to have communication with our children. We love it when they want to sit down and just talk to us. It's like, Oh, it's the most fabulous.
Speaker 2: Thing that could ever happen.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you think that God the Father feels about us doing the very same thing, having a conversation with him, communicating with him.
Speaker 2: And that's what prayer is.
Speaker 1: And I'm often in communication with God so much so, in fact, like I walk around the house all the time saying, Hey, God, what about this?
Speaker 2: And God should I be doing this?
Speaker 1: And I actually get so caught up in that during the course of a day that sometimes I'll say, Hey, God, what's.
Speaker 2: The high temperature today?
Speaker 1: I mean, Hiisiri, what's the high temperature today, but that's where my mind is all day long, just like in this constant communication with God. And the other thing that we're told to do is to seek his face. David said in First Chronicle sixteen eleven that we should seek his face always. And when you think about that, the very essence in the Bible, it talks about how our face is the very essence of who we are. Who we are when we look at someone's face, that is the essence of who they are, is the core of a person, and that is what you're seeking when you seek his face. David told us to do it seek his face always, So we are seeking the essence of the core of God, of who God really is. He wants us to know him. It's his greatest desire, just like as a parent, your greatest desire is to have your child communicate with you. And then the last thing that we're told that we should be doing as a nation is to turn from our wicked ways. Now, this is the part that always gets me because it says, if my people. So a lot of times believers will say he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Somebody else, those wicked ways.
Speaker 1: Uhh, that's not what he said. He said, if my people who are called by my name would humble themselves, pray, and turn from their wicked ways, that's when you'll hear us. So I think that if we're humbling ourselves, if we are praying, if we're seeking his face, all of those things work together to help us to understand where we're walking in wicked ways. They help us to understand and be really honest about what we're doing in our own life, what we need to stop doing in our own life. That's the only way that you can turn from your wicked ways if you are in that place of humility, in that place of prayer, and in that place of seeking out his face, sincerely seeking out his face. It's not a suggestion, it's a command. If you do this, If you do this, I will do this. So you know, people, I love this country, and I know that you do too. And I know that Trump loves this country, and I know that the people he's putting in place also feel that way. But there's only so much mere mortals can do. There's something so much deeper, so much deeper than politics. This is spiritual, and because it is, it requires something great from each of us. And I would really encourage you to take a look at Second Chronicles seven fourteen and think about those things that are keeping you from recognizing whether or not you are walking in wicked ways, and to turn from that because guess what, it's so powerful and it really is the key to healing a nation. And if we don't do the steps that I just mentioned, we'll never recognize those wicked ways, and we will never play apart and what God desires us to play a part in, and that is to bring healing to this nation. That's the pathway to total and complete healing, humility, prayer his face, in his presence, and then turn from those ways.
Speaker 2: That's God's promise. He doesn't lie.
Speaker 1: I mean he's saying, this is what I will do if you do this. The question is can we do this? Can we stop looking or expecting someone else to be the entire solution to healing our nation. It really is up to us, no political leader, no spiritual leader, just us, and I think it has to be our next step for preserving this nation, preserving this republic. We love this country, all of us, I know listening today, we do. I think there's something more for each one of us to do. We have some really great guesses. I mentioned before. We have breaking news actually coming up soon, so you don't want to miss that. You want to stay with us or that, And also remember it's Rose Unplugged. If you've got a prayer request, especially go to she is called by Him. Otherwise Rose Unplugged on every other social media platform. I love hearing from you. I would really appreciate it if you would like me follow me. Oh and check out Rumble too and Spotify because I have great podcasts on those platforms as well. Rose Unplugged. And also she is called by Him if you have a prayer request. We'll be back with a lot more and breaking news. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I'm Rose sitting in for Sean Hannity, which is the Sean Hannity Show, and I'm I'm the guest host. All right, it's like still the Sean Hannity Show, but my name is Rose. All right, So we are all in this together. I just I just want everybody to know that we are all in this together, all of us, Linda Ethan Rose, Sean, all right, we are all in this show together.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We're all in the show together, and don't let anyone take your power from you. You are a Sean Handity Show listener, okay, and don't let them take your power. Don't you ever let them take your power from you as a listener to Handity just because there's a guest host today, Okay, it is still the Sean Handity Show. Don't let them take your power. Okay, all right, all right, Linda thought. When I read that to her earlier, she thought, oh my god, you are not opening the show with that today.
Speaker 2: Well, are you gonna play?
Speaker 1: I am gonna play. And this is why I did it, because, come on an.
Speaker 3: Uncertain time, I'm clear out about that. I know you're clear eyed about it, and it feels heavy, and I just have to remind you, don't you ever let anybody take your power from you. You have the same power that you did before November fifth, and you have the same purpose that you did, and you have this same ability to engage and inspire. So don't ever let anybody or any circumstance take your power from you. Look, this mission that we have, it takes hard work.
Speaker 4: But as you've heard me say many times, we.
Speaker 3: Like hard work. Hard work is good work. Hard work can be joyful work and in doing our work, we will remain committed and intentional about building community.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Anyway, so Harris re Emergin.
Speaker 5: Wait, I think I think what we should do is we should remind the audience of what a wordsmith this woman truly is.
Speaker 2: He truly is significant that we are.
Speaker 6: Here together in Tokyo.
Speaker 2: In that we.
Speaker 7: Also share a common goal and bond as it relates to our dedication to piece and security and the indepecific and the work that we will continue to do to ensure that we are guided by what we are joined and in terms of international rules and norms around the importance of peace, security and prosperity.
Speaker 4: And I again want to thank the Secretary for your work. This issue of transportation is fundamentally about just making sure that people have the ability to get where they need to go.
Speaker 3: It's that basic. We all watched.
Speaker 4: The television coverage of just yesterday.
Speaker 8: That's on top of everything else that we know and don't know yet based on what we've just been able to see, and because we've seen it or not doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but just limited to what we have seen, you know, there's this whole I talked with somebody wants to say, you know, if you just look at where the stars are.
Speaker 3: In the sky, don't look them as just brand of things. If you just look at as points, look at the constellation, what does it show you so you just outlined it Roland, what does it show you that the cities that he picks on in terms of black population or black mayor or both.
Speaker 1: Oh my, so is there any more red wine left in the studio over there? I'm just wondering.
Speaker 2: Kamala drank it all, gots it.
Speaker 1: You think, there we go, it's a gone, all right whatever, But you know what it's I mean, who lets her do this stuff?
Speaker 2: They actually somebody had to say this is okay to do to get up.
Speaker 5: We don't even play the good ones there the community the venn diagram, I mean, the problem is is that every time she opened her mouth it was just some sort I've never heard anybody talk that much and say nothing.
Speaker 3: I like you to think about a lot of things in the context of a ven diagram.
Speaker 2: I love in diagrams.
Speaker 9: Always ask is there a vent diagram for this? I'm telling you it's fascinating when you do so. Ven drgen those three circles, right, and if you want to add some more circles to the ven diagram, the solutions also look like what we need to do to invest in a clean energy economy.
Speaker 2: Okay, she wins.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do an impersonation of Kamala, but she does it better than I do. Yeah, it's just it's all over the place. Don't let anybody take your power though. That's just a reminder from the Sean Hannity Show today. Don't let anybody take your power.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So she came back after that loss with a message to the supporters and that was her message.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: All right, So coming up, we have a lot going on today and we have breaking news for you too. Attorney General Ken Paxson is going to be talking about a lawsuit that he just filed against Black Rock and it's a blockbuster.
Speaker 2: So that's something we're to talk about.
Speaker 1: Then later on in the show, we've got Tom Homan, the Border Boss, and then also I like that at our thins are we'll be back with more.
Speaker 2: Oh all right.
Speaker 1: Black Rock Inc. Vanguard Group Inc. And State Street Corp. Were all sued by a group of states that were led by Texas and led by this guest, the Attorney General of the State of Texas, Ken Paxson. Ken's joining us today, Ken, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great. Happy thanksgiving to you and to your family and to your listening audience.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: In the same back to you, and also thank you for always out there on the front line and watching out for the rest of us. And that's exactly what you did by filing this lawsuit for them allegedly breaking anti trust law. Can you talk to us about what it was exactly that you discovered and when did you discover this.
Speaker 6: So over the last couple of years, we've been looking at different companies banks have been doing this in certain ways, discriminating its energy, and obviously Texas is an energy state, so it matters to us that there's a free market and an opportunity to sell our energy not just in the United States but all of the world, and we care about energy tenant. So we started looking at banks that were potentially colluding to stop to use this climate change thing to discriminate against lending to our energy companies. And then we also realized with the coal industry that these three entities black Rock that you mentioned, Dan Guarden State Street Bank, they owned much many of the shares of these companies, and they were they had We believe they colluded to cut off coal production in the United States, which allows them to make greater profits as coal becomes more scarce. Unfortunately for consumers, especially those who can least afford it, they're having to spend a lot more on energy unnecessarily because these you know, these very wealthy h banking and investment companies are discriminating against coal companies. That is, we believe a violation about the Shermanac and the clay Net and some of our state deceptive trade practice laws.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because basically what they did was start buying up starts right of major Tell me if I have this right, major coal companies and producers, I should say, so they could force them to adopt their so called green energy policies, and that resulted in limiting the amount of coal and the amount of coal they can produce. And then that affects us as the consumer too.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Do I have it right?
Speaker 6: You've got it exactly right. And it affects them and that because there's less production, they can charge more for that production. So their profits are going up as consumers are paying more per unit of energy, and it's unnecessary and it's it's illegal because the laws provided any major shareholder or any group of major shareholders cannot collude to restrain trade in the market. And that's clearly and exactly what these companies done. They are restraining trade. They are limiting the production of coal and the net beneficiary them and the holders, and then the detriment goes to the consumers into the country because we're no longer energy independent, We're relying on foreign governments who hate us to import energy and pay higher prices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what bothers so many of I mean, they're making huge profits and at the same time the energy users have to pay more for their energy. And this is supposedly part of their mission, you know, to have a green glow, but at the same time, it's really to cut the supply of coal as well. Do you think they're doing this too? Are there other commodities and are you watching for other ways? And I wonder if other states and attorney generals are looking at this and thinking there could be other commodities that the same thing could be done. Anything they can think of to use climate as an excuse to corner the market.
Speaker 6: Well, they're mostly focused on fossil fuel, so coole, and then in my state they've focused on oil and then even natural gas, which was very clean, cool and yet they are discriminating. We have stopped banks. We have a law in our state that allows us to my office to look at these different banking and these or any entity that's discriminating its oil and gas and stop them from issuing in our financial market so that we can take away their opportunities. Banks opportunity to issue debt, make money off of municipalities and state government if they decide they want to discriminate against our old guess companies by not lending money to them, and that's we've already kicked several companies out of our state as a result of that behavior and those actions.
Speaker 1: We're talking to Attorney General from Texas ken Paston. You know, when we talk about that, I'm thinking also that we talked about the increased prices for the consumer. Is there can we put a number on that or a figure to that percentage.
Speaker 6: I don't think we've run the full economic analysis that that will be part of the damages when we get that, we'll have our experts come in and testify what those damages are. We do think they're in the billions. I mean, we're talking lots of money because we're talking about a large United States market and even just in Texas, we're talking about a large number that when you cut back that type of energy production, that type of coal production, is costing consumers billions of dollars. We're all spending money on energy that we could be spending on our families in other ways.
Speaker 2: What would a win like this lawsuit actually do? What? What could we how would an award look like?
Speaker 6: Well, first thing we're trying to do and join them from continuing these practices that we can free up the coal market and allow for for open trade and for energy prices to drop for the consumers. And then second we're going to we're gonna we're going to try to measure damages and uh with our experts, and then that money would come into the state and then the legislature would have to decide how they want to allocate the damages, whether a subsidized energy for for for techniques, or what they're going to what they're could do, maybe they build more infrastructure to make energy uh more reliable and more efficient in our stay. I don't know they'll have to decide that, but we're just trying to stop what they're doing and hold them responsible for this plan, this collusion to impact our entire country negatively.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Blackgrow came out with a statement today too, I think it was today. They said that the lawsuit undermines Texas pro business reputation. They also said that the suggestion that Blackrock invested money in companies with the goal of harming those companies is baseless and defies common sense. But you guys had to have your ducts in order, I would suppose before you even file a suit of this magnitude.
Speaker 6: Of course, any lawsuit, they would argue any lawsuit. Again, right, business is anti business, which is not true. We are a pro business state. I'm a pro business guy. You can look at my legislative record. I voted for less taxes, less regulation. But if you're going to defraud people and you're going to collude to harm consumers, then you've gone too far or somebody's got to protect against that because individual consumers don't have the ability to sue these companies at least not very many of them, and so they can get away with it unless you have a state willing to step in and protect them. And that's what we're doing. So this idea is how we're anti business, and the idea that they would never do anything to the harmed business. Will guess what, They're not harming themselves. They are harming consumers. They are they are profiting off of this by charging higher prices because they're limiting the supply of coal and therefore limiting the ability of limiting the ability of these cultrotusues to provide energy. So, yeah, they can say that, but they're not being They're not They're being very disingenuous by not acknowledging that their profit margins are going up as they're cutting back on production.
Speaker 1: I find it absolutely astounding that there was such an organized I don't know why I'm surprised by this, but such an organized effort to do this knowing you would think, knowing that the person that the people that would be harmed the most by this would be the consumer, would be average American people who have already for the last four years been struggling economically.
Speaker 2: Where's your heart, man, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: It just astounds me that they would actually set forth to make this effort that would eventually hurt the American people.
Speaker 6: I think their view is that climate change everybody should have to pay for you or and no matter what the cost, you know, to the to the individual consumer, no matter how much it harmed them, they have a greater good in their mind, which is climate change. On the other hand, of course, they're not paying for it. They're making money as this process is going on. So it's really it's really ironic that they're so willing to sacrifice the American people, especially those who can least afford it, the poor in the middle class, and they're making tons of money out They're making billions of dollars off of harming people. So I just find it very disingenuous and very ironic that they would complain that, you know, they're being harmed. They're not being harmed.
Speaker 1: They are harming us absolutely, and by exploiting the so called climate change, and they're filling their pockets screwing the consumer. And you know, I think I did read somewhere that they said by twenty thirty they wanted to see that production cut in half.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong? Did you read anything about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exacticult and it fits in with the you know, Paris Accord where Obama signed on to that, Trump got us outing that Biden cut us back into. It's completely anti American. It's against our interests because interest are in producing clean, reliable energy, which we can do and we're getting better at using coal. We're getting obsolutely natural gas is very clean burning. We have the ability to do this. We have we have an amazing amount of resources that will allow us to produce the energy that we need for our country and e support to others, and we can bring down the cost of energy for really the entire world, and we benefit both ways. We are consumers benefit, and we also bring more wealth back into our country that you know, investors, American investors through the stock market benefit from.
Speaker 1: You know, I have one more question for you. I know that you're leading this charge. You are the Attorney General Texas Ken Paxton, and we really do appreciate what you're doing. I understand that you do have some other states that are supporting you in this effort, or how many do you have?
Speaker 6: So there's ten other states and they are Montana, West Virginia, Indiana, Alabama, Iowa, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, and the course of Texas. So those are states that are to step up to the plate. There are other states that I mean, they have some legitimate fears. These are powerful players that contribute and dollars to politicians. I get why there may be people that are that are hesitant to join us because it is a battle against some very powerful forces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't think fear should be a factor, and that's why I appreciate very much what you're doing there in the state of Texas. We have the Attorney General of Texas, Ken Paxton. Thank you so much for what you do there and how you're watching out for the American people.
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks for covering this important issue. And again happy.
Speaker 1: Thanks to thank you Sam to you all right, So you are listening to the Sean Handy Show. My name is Rose. Check me out on social media. You can go to Rose Unplugged on just about any platform.
Speaker 2: I would love it if.
Speaker 1: You would follow me like me, you know, and share some of the things that you see there, particularly the podcast I am on Rumble, Spotify, Apple. I love using Rumble though. That's my place to go and so it's Rose unplugged on Rumble and please sign up there as well and listen if you've got a prairie quest. She is called by him dot Com and we do have a team of people that pray for you when those come in, and it's kept anonymous.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we'll be back. We have so much more. I can't wait. Greg Lauri is joining us at the top of the hour. And even more.
Speaker 1: Than that, Tom Homan the Border Boss. I'm not try to make that work border Boss instead of borders are.
Speaker 5: The last time I talked to him, he said we could call him the border God.
Speaker 2: So you know, of course I love you. Whatever he needs. All right, We'll be back with more of the Sean Handedy Show after this.
Speaker 5: Dig DD to expose how the government waste your money each and every day.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Sean Handedy Show. My name is Rose.
Speaker 1: Checking out on social media, Rose unplugged on all platforms, also taking prairie quests at she is called by him dot Com. We're going to go to Blanca who's calling in Maryland. Blanka Linda tells me that you are a lot of fun and I have to put you on.
Speaker 10: Well, good afternoon. Yes, well, I am thrilled that you can take my call. I am among the forty six percent who voted for number forty seven. I am Hispanic, I am Latina, and I am a naturalized citizen immigrant from El Salvador.
Speaker 11: I am a proud American first.
Speaker 1: I am Well, we are so glad to have you, and I love that you called into the show today. And I also appreciate and you probably can appreciate what Tom Holman is planning on doing for this country and he is coming up. But you mentioned El Salvador. We all saw the heartbreaking video of that little two year old girl who was traveling alone at the border, had a little piece of paper in her hand with phone numbers on, and it was like it was heartbreaking, Bronco, this girl alone, treacherous journey to the United States. God only knows what might have happened, could have happened, And here she is and this is and and that same day, by the way, there were about a dozen other miners that were unaccompanied. So that's got to break your heart.
Speaker 10: It does. I what I well, she was also guided, Uh you know these individuals, uh, these coyotes coyotes are are paid, and so they know, they know more about the border than most of us know, and they know exactly where to stop and what to say. And you know, I mean, who hasn't posted by hand, you know, in hand while you're uh trafficking. No, these are they're rehearsed. This is a rehearsal that happens with any crime like this. The child is is basically at the mercy of the predator. And so I am sure that this was a rehearse I'm sure that. And somebody children as you noticed, they might be eight years old, but they look like they're about five and a half years old.
Speaker 1: Oh my, Yeah, it was just so sad to see. And Blanca, thank you for your phone call, honey, and happy Thanksgiving to you. Do we have time for Kathy real quick. Let's take Kathy from Florida. Hey, Kathy, Hi, Hio.
Speaker 11: I'm so happy to talk to you. You have a great speaking voice. You're doing great, You're doing wonderful. And I just want to say happy Thanksgiving to all of you, to Sean his family, his loved ones, and all of you Rose and Linda and Katie and everybody in the studio and I just want to say too that I'm in West Palm Beach. I'm in Palm Beach right now, not far from my logo, but I want you to know the feeling, the vibe is so wonderful, and it's not the weather.
Speaker 2: It doesn't hurt.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 2: The weather doesn't hurt.
Speaker 11: That's right. We have great, beautiful weather. But whenever I say hello to someone and they asked me how I am, I say, I'm great, how are you? And so many people have replied I'm great too, with a smile.
Speaker 8: Or a smok on their face.
Speaker 11: Because we know what's going on. We are making it circ a great again.
Speaker 1: Yooo, happy, thank you for your phone call, Sweety, and happy Thanksgiving to you.
Speaker 2: But I think you're already pretty darn happy.
Speaker 1: When we talked about the El Salvador girl, the little one, the two year old, you know, this goes to the fact that this is a humanitarian issue. It's all about humanity, and to turn your head from that and not focus on that. It's just the last four years. It's just that's an outrage. If you ask me,