Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Covino and Rich Podcast.
Speaker 2: Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven Eastern to the four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio. Find your local station for comedo Rich at Fox Sports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: It's like searching FSR. Oh Man.
Speaker 2: That's a fun one today.
Speaker 1: What's up, fool? Oh yeah, shout out to all.
Speaker 2: The down ass fools on this fool's day. Remember, hold the sock, the downer the fool, Sam, don't don't fail the sock test.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do the sock check on you. They better be pulled up real high.
Speaker 1: On this fool's day. It's a down ass fools day. Man. My dude, Wan Soto just popped out extra.
Speaker 2: Innings, Sam, where's ankle socks?
Speaker 3: Not your ge?
Speaker 1: We'll prove it. Danny g is on the phones.
Speaker 2: He's a down ass ful eight seven to seven ninety nine on Fox, We're Cavino and Rich. We have a special guest today. You got to figure out who it is. We'll tell you all about it. But first and first, mostly we be rocking out. Let's go April Fool's day. I hope you're having a great one. A Juan Soto store today he went yard, but then and Mets are both on right now.
Speaker 1: Dan Bayer is going to have your updates.
Speaker 2: We are going to talk some April Fools jokes, hopefully you haven't gotten got yet. We're gonna play some games again with a very special guest.
Speaker 1: Oh every year I get someone with this one.
Speaker 2: So let me give you a harmless yeah, panicky April Fool's joke. Just text a bunch of your random friends or family did you mean.
Speaker 1: To post that? And then ghost them? Mike don't answer.
Speaker 2: They goes post what and you just you disappear and some guys driving He gets that and rides off the road to what he's looking at his Instagram?
Speaker 1: What what are you talking about? Them?
Speaker 2: Exactly? So drive safe and choose your jokes wisely. April Fools has lost its luster because we live in one big April Fools with AI and social media. Because of all these stupid fake jokes and AI memes and stupid things we see every day on social media.
Speaker 1: Like you said, not only that fake ass.
Speaker 2: My wife is like, she's like, you're so dumb. You think that girl's real. I'm like, gooh, so in a world of fakeness, does April Fools even count? You know how social media ruined reunions and class reunions. It's like for what you see everybody on social media ruin it, April Fools is another one. Add that to the list of things that are just not the same super Bowl commercials. You know, they don't have the same pizzazz because they're dropped and teased online and on social media. April Fools, We're trying to be fooled all the time. People are trying to get you and and fool you all the time with this stupid stuff got him, so good luck today. Hopefully you weren't fooled yet. But von Miller was trying to pull somers. We're going to get to that one. But I was convinced this was a prank. It was yesterday, so it wasn't April Fools. But this Leanne Rhymes thing that went viral where she got a deep jaw release. Oh this is nothing dirty, But what is that a deep jar lease? Or LeAnn Rhyme's having sick? Remember the old Adam Sandler? Are they working out or having six? Say that part of my life is over.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's the.
Speaker 3: Rage.
Speaker 2: Like Rich said, you go in and they dig into your jaw. Apparently all the stress and tension lives right there, somewhere in your jaw, and when they release it, it's first of all a little painful, but when it finally gets released, it's like in a euphoric feeling where you just can't control your emotion. And she says, it's the real deal, but play it one more time and keep it in your pants. He's playing the I guess you would say the edited version. There's one that sounds like it's a straight up smut tape or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds a little dirty. Whoa, Oh my goodness. That's LeeAnne rhymes. No relation to Busta.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 1: Rhymes. I thought there were similar getting a stress release. Would you do that?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's too scary. It makes you feel like that.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 4: The dentist, the chiropractor, and a porno all meet in a bar. That's what that all live with the stress. It's it's stored in your jaw.
Speaker 2: Maybe it gives me that prominent clavicular jawline, you know, maybe I store it all here and that's just making me chizzled.
Speaker 4: And people grind their teeth while they're sleeping, and I'm sure there's all kinds of tension in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Can't obviously, could hear her moaning, which sounds odd, but it's true. You hear the groaning. How about the groaning the guy, the dentist or the releaser or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: The releaser. Can I get that job?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what his title is, just reliever John Masus therapists digging his fingers into her jaw. He's wearing gloves. I saw the he's he's like really working it, and man, it looks painful, but there's something to it. So I don't know if this is the new rage where your wife schedules like a couple's.
Speaker 1: Appointment for you one day.
Speaker 2: I don't know Rich is going to get one next week, because Rich is one of those guys that stops at the joint to get his back cracked every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's in.
Speaker 2: Is that Rich? We'll play a game. Is it Rich having sex or a jaw release? Well, Hey, happy April. Everyone's fooled every day now also means nothing my goodness. But you know what, there's there's always gonna be uh brands that try to have fun with it. Our video guy Spot says there's nothing cringier than billion dollar brands that like every year like, hey, I Key is selling meatball lollipops, just kidding, like look at the date. Yeah, like, oh guess what Hines is doing. Uh it's Macha mao, just kidding. Like I get it. The attempt has to be there, but it is a little corny. I thought von Miller had a pretty fun one, and it brought up a topic here on Coveno on rich as we get our WEDNS day started, von Miller put out there on social media that he is now a Raider dandy g yeah, with official graphics. Like I know, that's pretty bold. I thought, No, I can you really play games like that. That's that's you're spreading fake news.
Speaker 3: And he tagged Max Crosby and the Raiders and he's like, let's go. I'm excited, can't wait for this.
Speaker 2: The thing is you can't believe anything on this day. That's really it, Like you gotta take everything today especially, I mean every day but today, especially with some caution because you're just gonna be a fool. I bet just somebody saw that and thought it was real. Well, Danny g hit us up with something about Roger Goodell and flat football, and I'm like, I'm not even quite sure it's real because that was from awful announcing and I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, half the news I searched today. I was like, Okay, I'm gonna triple check this. But the von Miller, he was trolling the die hard Broncos fans out there because they're like the comments immediately you sell out, how.
Speaker 2: Could you go to the enemy. Well, it brings up a good question on April Fool's Day? Are you a down as fool? A? Are you a down as full?
Speaker 5: Ooo? Me watch on you.
Speaker 1: By the way, I heard there's a full moon out tonight. Is that true? Can't get fooled again. So here's the question. Is there a player that your team or fan base would never really accept? No, it's all BS.
Speaker 2: It's like when a person says, well, if so and so gets elected, I'm moving to another country. It's all BS, BS, baracas, it's BS. And I'll prove it. I want to know why, because I'm a Yankees fan and I always said, Roger Clemens, screw that guy. Wade Box all started with Wade Bogs. Wade Bogs, get out of here with wait Box he's a Red Sox and.
Speaker 1: Then what happened.
Speaker 2: He's riding a horse at Yankee Stadium winning World Series and you love him so yeah, open the floodgates for the Rocket, Open a floodgates for Johnny Damon. Johny Damon's the one that comes by for me because I remember, dude, he was part of that grizzly looking Red Sox team with his beard and dirty hell the way up. Yeah, he was cowboy up and then all of a sudden he's clean shaven in the Bronx. And at that point I was like, dude, these Josey loyal I mean, but you forgot Clement, you forgot Boxy. Like for me, that was like the wait a second. I spent my whole life hating these guys.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right. But in the eighties and nineties, there are some guys that could not cross the line, like Danny Ainge to the Lakers, Oh way, Will Clark of the Giants to the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think just that changed.
Speaker 2: And I also think you think that until they're winning for you and win and saying the right things to win you over. I never thought i'd root for wade Box. I was such like a Don Mattingly kid. I like Wade Box. I hate wade Box, and then what I love the wad Box in one year. I loved the wade Box and you love this new hair when her Yeah, So like I think we have this thought like I'll never like that guy until he's on your team, which proves we root for laundry, like Jerry Seinfeld says laundry.
Speaker 1: We're rooting for laundry. I'll give you one that happened.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: I remember being like people are accepting this. When Brett Favra was a Viking, how many Viking fans hated him for like decades of their life.
Speaker 1: So this is in purple and gold. Then all on, it's on board.
Speaker 2: And you say all the right things if they do all the right campaigning, like remember when it is a weird example, remember when Bryce Harper was a Philly we always say he was the best at trying to win over all the new fans.
Speaker 1: I'm a Mets fan, I would love him on my team, but I mention it as Mets fans that are like, no, we're Brett.
Speaker 2: Bryce Harper would come to New York and he would say all the right things. But man, these hot dogs in New York City are the best. Yo, New York Man, I can't wait to eat your pizza. You guys are the best fans. New York has been a lifelowng dream.
Speaker 1: You're like, Bryce Harper.
Speaker 2: Is the coolest telling you we're all fair weather that way. It's just in our nature. It's the laundry theory. It is true no matter how much you hate the guy, now, if he was on your team, you'd love him. And it proves the thin line between love and hate. I can't tell you how many people Danny g in my life. I'm like, I hate that guy, and I hated him because it was that fine line. It was something about him that that rubbed me the wrong way, because there was there was an emotion so close to really loving the guy, like like a guy like Gary Vaynerchuk. He's always my example. We worked with him early in his come up right, and I'm like, I hate this guy. I hate his blowhard attitude. I hate this dude, and then what happens, I end up loving the guy because there's such a fine line.
Speaker 1: So if you hate that guy that now he's your friend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you hate that guy that much because he's on some opposing team, it's because you wish, deep deep down he was on your team. There are a couple of exceptions. Think of Manny Machado a Dodger. Still, Machado's up right now, still like his ears, He's up right now as the Giants and is battling out in the bottom of the fourth one of the pods.
Speaker 1: Danny g hates his face so much.
Speaker 3: I am not the only Dodger fan who feels this way.
Speaker 2: If he if he was had a successful run and he won with the team, you know, I think you change your feelings now.
Speaker 3: He was one of those guys you just couldn't get past his face.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's the guy.
Speaker 2: Are there other Manny Machado sort of guys that, no matter how good they are, no matter how much to embrace your team in your city and say the right things, you'll.
Speaker 1: Never like them. It's a great question, certain of it.
Speaker 2: It's a great question because you and Big Mike who runs this place, who discussed this before the show. Mike was saying, whoa a free agency and how things are in the NBA and NFL now you should never really be surprised where a guy ends up. And we were saying, how back in the day, Danny or Will Clark, example, was one of the first we mentioned before the show. Today, there's guys that would never have been able to do it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That list is short because like Lebron, for example, is there a place Lebron could end his career where the fans would be like, no way, no thanks. Would anyone embrace Lebron? Would anyone embrace Steph Curry or like a star player. Yes, in today's world, especially young players, young fans, because they're so used to that. Now we sort of dealt with that feeling of transition. Like I guess I root for jose Canseco now because you had so many like random players that stop by your team.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying they bought the teams. I'm not a.
Speaker 2: I'm not the guy that the Yankees. But back in the day, if you remember, the Yankees were infamous, which is more than famous for picking up star players, breaking up star players maybe towards the tail end. So like Sol Fielder, Daryl Strub, Tim Rain's guys that you probably had their baseball Yeah, and all of a sudden you're like, I guess I like them milk.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like we made that adjustment, but it was odd for us at the time. A younger fan today, like they're so used to that, they're like, yeah, I'll root for lebron. I don't care. It might be it might sting at first, but I think they they roll with it easily. So on an April Fool's Day, Von Miller makes this joke. I think that I think that it's a possibility that the fans would accept them.
Speaker 3: Oh, Raider fans would have accepted him, that's not.
Speaker 1: The Problemroo fans would have been deva.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was trying to he was trying to needle and poke fun at the Broncos fans.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of polarizing guys, and to be honest, even the polarizing guys you'd accept. Like if you hate Draymond Green for some reason, you go, that guy is just trouble. You tell me, there wouldn't be a team that wouldn't take him to just to be you know, you'd hand the rosters on your team that's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, some of your favorite stars you would hate to see them play for your rival.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's the people that are like, if the whole Kelsey Taylor Swift thing, I want to watch football, if your team acquired Travis Kelcey and that all came with it, you'd be like, yes, yes, is there a rivalry so strong still till this day that you'd never accept or they would never accept that player in the fan base. I think you're nailing it by saying, is there one strong enough? Because while the Cubs and the Cardinals don't like each other, the Mets, in the Phillies, Yankees, Red Sox, I think we're thinking old school, Like remember back in the day when All Star Games, guys would be sliding with their cleats up and they would.
Speaker 3: Hate each other.
Speaker 1: Now everyone's bro hugging, loving each other.
Speaker 2: That you're sort of you Maybe you said you were following the lead of the players, and you're like, dah, it doesn't really matter, does it? Things changed for sure? Eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox Again. This all started with Von Miller meme the April Fools joke your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: What's up, dB, any any player on your teams?
Speaker 3: That any any Well.
Speaker 7: The point that I was going to bring up was, I think there was a point where in college you never would have had this. If a player wanted to transfer somewhere it's a good one, they just wouldn't do it to the rival. But now with nil, with now the immediacy of being eligible, there were probably rare occasions. I know in the Michigan Ohio state rivalry and football, that'd be a very rare instant where there would be a player who would play for one and then want to transfer to the other. Now even that wall has kind of been broken down.
Speaker 2: Is there a college coach, a link Kiffen or even a Saban or is there someone that other fan bases have hated for so long that they wouldn't embrace or is it all bes and they'd welcome them with open arms.
Speaker 7: I think that the new team welcomes them with open arms. To Danny's point, like about you know von Miller, it's the other team, you know, it's the old team. I remember when Nick Saban LSU was playing Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl and Nick Saban it was announced was going to be the head coach at Alabama and leaving Miami, and there were chants of bleep Nick Saban heading into the Superdome for that game because of the because of him being formerly at LSU, so LSU felt like the scorned lover, even though he had already been gone. But Alabama welcomed him with open arms. And you see why, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I think if you truly hated a player or a person, I think you still have the.
Speaker 1: Ability to root for them for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a long time I used to say, man, Dave Portnoy, I hate that guy. Then you like him though, And honestly, yeah, now, a lot of things he does, and yeah he's still a blow hard, but I respect his business decisions. It's some of the charities he's run and things he's done. And in fact, I don't know if you know this, Cavino's gonna do a bit. Uh, He's gonna do taco reviews one bite. Everyone knows the rules. Everybody knows the rules. My point is, you know you're really thinking you're on a taco bell.
Speaker 1: You think you hate.
Speaker 2: These people until you love them. That's really it. And in today's world, good luck, because you're gonna you're gonna end up rooting for that person you thought you hated. In today's world of sports, that's just how it is. It's like look at a look at Wan Soda, right, you hated him, then he was a Yankee, you loved him, Now you hate him again. Now I hate him again, which again, it's all like silly surface fandom. So fickle is the word. I guess I'm getting live feedback too. Oh, this is another great one. We're streaming live on YouTube. Live chat is open if you want to chime in live talk some smack everything at Covino and rich FSR on YouTube. At Coveno and rich FSR. I see Manny Munos, I see number one, number one, LB fifty four, wes Hey, Sue saves Jesus saves Hey, Sue saves two. Though, dude, it's like rump room giving shout outs. I see who Manny says. Yankees fan hated a Rod, Lakers fan, hated Lebron Cowboys fan, not a big Romo fan, but when they're on your squad, like as a great example, I never thought i'd root for a ron I was a jeter guy. You make those adjustments, is my point, no doubt. So hey, your thoughts. At eight, seven, seven, nine nine on Fox, we got more Kavino on Rich a very funny special guest on the show today. Plus we'll give away some prizes. We'll do midweek major, and next we are going to talk about I don't know if there's ever been a worse week for an mlb umpire do we give do we give cb bucker a little grace next? Or do we pile on? Well, I'll think about that. And I'm also thinking, Man, I really hate Crocs. Does it mean deep down I want to wear them? I think I'm gonna buy a Crux deep down? Does it mean I really really just want to live in their comfort?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I really feel like I hate them? Well, hey, we got that and more next right here on CNR. Now, every sports season built on preparation, studying the trends, making the necessary adjustments to reach the ultimate goal. Investing deserves the same approach. With wee Bowl, you have access to real time market data, advanced tools, and an intuitive app designed to help you make informed decisions. Whether you're actively trading stocks options, ETFs and more, or planning for the long term for you and your family with iras, cash management and custodial accounts for children. We bill gives you the tools to invest your way, all on one platform. Looking to take your preparation to the next level, well, check out we Boys Learn Resources and join their in app community feed to discuss investing trends and happenings. Why set happenings alongside twenty five million other users globally and now. To help streamline your trading activities and elevate your strategy, try Vega wee Bole's personal market AI assistant that could give you real time analysis, watchless insights and alerts when earning drops. So get your financial portfolio fortifi. So get your financial portfolio game ready by downloading the wee Bowl app today or visiting wee bowl dot com.
Speaker 8: We both Financial LLC and member SIPC FENRA Investing involves risk. For more information, visit wee bul dot com slash disclosures.
Speaker 1: Hey it's me Rob Parker.
Speaker 9: Check out my weekly MLB podcast Inside the Parker for twenty two minutes of piping hot baseball talk featuring the biggest names and newsmakers in the sport. Whether you believe in analytics or the I Test, We've got all the bases covered. New episodes drops every Thursday, So do your solfa favor and listen to Inside the Parker with Rob Parker on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: A We're Cadino and Rich, and be sure to check out the standings in the Fox Sports Radio Bracket Challenge at Fox Sports Radio dot com.
Speaker 1: We're our hosts.
Speaker 2: That's us, Rich, you and I and the other hosts we're competing against listeners. Congrats to listener Daniel Kay who is currently at top to standings in first place, and the host standings Ben Mahler Rich, he said he's gonna stomp you even talking smack. Ben Mallins in first place, followed by Jason McIntyre. The winning bracket after a champions crown will win one thousand dollars gift card. How cool is that the Fox Sports Radio Bracket Challenge is presented by Weeple. It's time to get your financial portfolio game ready with wee Bowl. Get powerful investing tools and real time data all in one platform. Get started today by downloading the wee Bowl app or visiting we bowl dot com.
Speaker 8: We Bow Financial LLC member SIPC Fenra investing involves risk. For more information, visit wee bule dot com Slash disclosures.
Speaker 2: So it's an action packed hump day, going to turn your hump day into a hump night. We got callers on standby waiting just to say hi. The ndg's on the phones at eighty seven seven ninety nine on Fox. I do want to remind you though, we're gonna play some trivia, giving away some prizes. We'll tell you all about it midweek Major coming up, so lots to get to on this show. But we're talking about that thin line between love and hate. We grew up in the world where you hated a player, you hated them the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: But then there was a time where you're like, ohait wait, I'm rooting for that player.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are guys that you would think they can never end up on that team, and then that sort of changed in our lifetime. So is there a guy that would never be accepted by your fan base? I don't know if there is. Von Miller April Fool's Day put out a meme that he is now on the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if anyone fell for it, but I think the Raider fans would be like, you should sit out people. Some people definitely fell for it.
Speaker 3: They did, and it wasn't the Raider fans upset, it was the Broncos fans.
Speaker 2: So eight seven seven ninety on Fox. If you're a down ass fool, hit us up. Eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox. And we have a very special guest on standby. But let's say, hello, who do we got, Danny j Right.
Speaker 3: Let's start in North Carolina. Ron Is on the line, Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Ron you're on the show.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, another great topic. I love the opening of your show too.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: But as a Detroiter, we hated Chris Jellios when you hung him in effigee, and when he joined the team, it was just a complete turnaround. The city loved him, opened a couple of restaurants there, and we're I think we're proud that he's part of our red wing heritage. But I can say we would never accepted Claude Lemieux or Patrick Waugh on that team.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, I do want to make it clear again, just for the sake of the conversation, Like, I believe you, but I don't necessarily believe that based on what we've learned now, Like the evidence shows otherwise, evidence shows otherwise. You could think that, and I'm I'm happy I think that, but I think it's something we say. I don't think it's something we necessarily do. Like when people say if Trump wins, I'm moving out of the country. Hello, you're still here. I think people, I'll never root for that guy.
Speaker 1: I hate him, hate him, hate him, And then he's on your team. You're like, come on, let's go.
Speaker 2: It's just something that we say. But we, deep down, as lame as it sounds, we do root for laundry. We take pride in our city winning. We don't care how it gets done or who's doing it or who's helping. So I'm glad you're standing in your ground. But I'm telling you I was also the guy who was like, wait, bogs, I hate that guy.
Speaker 3: The next caller disagrees with you.
Speaker 1: That's heerious.
Speaker 3: Who is it? Chris and Inglewood?
Speaker 1: Chris, Chris, you thought I liked Roger Clemens all that time?
Speaker 11: How's it going? No, I think they mixed up my calls. I was calling out other stuff. What's appreciate it, guys, love the show, quick one. Mookie Betts. It was hard for me to let him go from the twenty eighteen well red Sox, but man, he gave my Dodgers three right now, so I totally forgave him, and he's my favorite player.
Speaker 3: But it took.
Speaker 11: It took, you know, the twenty twenty was good at twenty twenty four, Okay, he really helped in twenty twenty five on me. We can't argue that we can't fight that no more. But it took a while for him for me to solidify it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the call he forgave him.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's a mix of emotions in the studio. The Mets just lost on a walk off and the Yankees just had a three run home run? Was that Goldie was at Goldschmid? Who was that Goldie? Still, he doesn't need a nickname Goldie b Goldie Goldie No, but I mean NOOKI BET's also a super lovable player, right, so he's kind of hard to hate period. But trust me, man, I'm telling you from experience, we think we hate these guys until they play for our team.
Speaker 3: How about this though, And it was a caller, who trust your many Machado? Right, yeah, that Machado and another perspective from another Dodger fan he couldn't hold. But he said any of those cheating Houston astrosh he could not accept that on his squad.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's that well, there's a moral reason there, right, Like, no.
Speaker 1: Matter what, cheaters never win.
Speaker 3: A hate him.
Speaker 2: That's like saying, Rich, if Altuve became a Yankee, I'd put that all side and root for him.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think I don't know. I think it was I think I would.
Speaker 3: Root for him.
Speaker 2: One less call, then we'll get a little update from dB. Who else standing?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Evan in Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: What's Van? You're on the show?
Speaker 11: What up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 12: Did you love that new episode of Paradise? It was crazy?
Speaker 11: Huh?
Speaker 2: The fine Paradise. I don't understand anything more. Yeah, and now you have to wait till January of next year. So no, it was aggravating.
Speaker 3: They have you on the hook, Rich, They can't explain everything. You wouldn't tune in.
Speaker 12: For next season, Alice, But I want to say Lebron because I used to work in Miami. I moved the same year Lebron went to Miami. I was su chef at Chaconi or West a Saho beach house. I opened that place nice, and He's to come in there every night.
Speaker 3: It was such a tool.
Speaker 12: And then I went to live. One night, I was with this kiddy at bottle Service. This guy's like, hey, is that Lebron. I'm like, hold on, let me like, and I danced over there. I looked him right in the eyes, and the security right up to me. He's like, hey, you cannot look at mister Lebron James in his face, Like, mister James in his face. I'm like, I can't look at him. It's a nightclub. Like, It's like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: He also proved something else.
Speaker 2: There's so many people you think you hate, right because you you have this I guess expectation to hate them as an opposing fan. And if you met him, you probably love mad him in real life and they were kind to you, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, yeah, what's going on? Dream On Green? I hate you, but I think you're a nice guy.
Speaker 2: You would you would, you'd be a completely different person than you thought you would.
Speaker 1: Und you wouldn't be a jerk to that guy if he was nice to you.
Speaker 2: Trust me, we think one thing, we do another, and the exception, I guess Danny G. I'll go with it Manny Machado because his face is so unlikable. All right, let's got a damn buy for an update. D They what's going on, buddy.
Speaker 7: So let's say Manny Machado was booked for the show. Yeah, how would you handle it?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. My point, woul Danny G.
Speaker 2: You be like, oh, mister Michama, good to have you on, and afterwards be like, you know, not a bad guy.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's the truth I have.
Speaker 7: There's guys who I have nothing personal against, but maybe I don't think that their playing career was as good as other people have it. And I've always like, do you talk about that on like I don't think you were as good as people think you are it's such a bad sort of thing. Or do you just let it slide and then you look like the bad guy?
Speaker 2: KA as a guy who interviews people and Dan you do the same.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I think you got to keep it real to some degree.
Speaker 2: If the fan base knows how you really feel, you have to be like, I'm not the biggest I've been pretty hard on you in the past, and I'm not the biggest fan, but it's nice to have you here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you have to acknowledge that sometimes, Yeah, you can. You can't ignore it. Well, that's for short and unfortunately Rich can't ignore this.
Speaker 2: The pitch a swing at a fly ball short right field that is going to.
Speaker 3: Drop a record winner.
Speaker 2: The ball falls in front of bench and the Cardinals walk it off.
Speaker 7: Cardinals Radio Network on the call, two to one in a eleven Saint Lewis wins, but one so to home run number one on the season. So maybe that starts something for you. Speaking of those hated Astros, and that is Hamberty.
Speaker 6: To let feel back on it.
Speaker 3: This Durant looking up see Lana Hey, he's Crawford busses. I'm go ahead, free run hold on for Carlos Carrea.
Speaker 7: On the Astros Radio Network, It's out the Red Sox today, six to four, Sports Talk seven ninety KB Emmy and the Astros Radio Network with the call. Philly's rallied for a six to five win in ten against the Nationals. The Rockies down the Jays in ten two to one. Brewers were eight two winners against the Rays. Marlin's blank the White Sox Sandy al Contact complete game shutout, struck out seven for the Fish Orioles were eight three winners against the Rangers. Pirates beat Threads eight to three, Cubs were six two winners against the Halos, and the Braves were five to one victors against the A's. Earlier today, TMZMD in court documents dating that Tiger Woods will seek treatment outside of the United States so he can have privacy. The documents filed by Woods Ernie Douglas Duncans state that Tiger will seek comprehensive inpatient treatment. Should also be noted that the PGA of America released a statement saying that Tiger will not serve as captain for the twenty twenty seven Ryder Cup team. He was under consideration for that spot but is now withdrawn from consideration. ESPN reports that Warriors card Steph Curry helps to return Sunday against the Rockets. Michigan point guard Elliot Caddot was treated for a possible allergic reaction today.
Speaker 3: He's okay.
Speaker 7: It is expected to make the trip to the Final Four later tonight from ann Arbor to Indianapolis with the rest of his Wolverine teammates and guys. Baltimore banners reporting the Ravens are expected to be the opponent of the Cowboys for the game in Rio Dejonaro that would take place in Week three of the NFL season.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, I would love if the Boss sent us through Yo Dejonnio just saying.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, dB. Now coming up, we're gonna play.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play a new trivia game with a very special guest, very special and if you want in, now's the time, eight seven, seven nine nine on Fox. Let's get dial in eight seven, seven nine nine on Fox. We'll give away some Fox Sports Radio. Cavino on Rich Prizes next plus Midweek Major We'll talk some baseball football a lot right here on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: All right, what's up about you? Down ass fools? On his Fool's Day Copino.
Speaker 2: And Rich on Fox Sports Radio Live for the Fox Sports Radio Studio. Steve Covino, Rich Davis Well said me today, this is not April, fols.
Speaker 1: Do you see this?
Speaker 2: The Mets with runners and scoring physician against the Cardinals for those three games, one for twenty nine. I don't know that's that might be a record.
Speaker 3: How bad is that?
Speaker 1: I don't care about your Mets, Dave, don't know if you just forget mo.
Speaker 2: Danny g is super producing eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox. And of course Iowa Sam is the sound architect, playing some disco there, getting us into the vibe. Yeah, it was that the clash. I thought some disco vibes, man uh. And of course Dan Byron stand by and as time for our tire i raq play of the day. He'll always be Mike Stanton of Sherman oaks to us.
Speaker 11: To Stanton the pitt breaking ball swung on line drive left field, walking home as Bellinger all the way to the fence, writ's the second, digging for third.
Speaker 1: He'll get the stop signed there.
Speaker 11: Carlos Stanton delivers and RBI devil and.
Speaker 5: The Yankees have a four nothing lead here in the sixth steading.
Speaker 1: He's the other Mike in the mL only two Mikes. How wild is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, if we know him as Jean Carlos Stanton, Yankees beat the Mariners five zip, and that calls courtesy of Yankees Radio Network. And that's our tire i Rack play of the day. For over forty years, TI Rack's been helping customers find the right tires for howware and what they drive. Ship Fast and freedback by Free Road has a protect convenient insulation options tirech tyreck dot Com the way tire buink should be.
Speaker 1: Ooo. John Carlo Oo, he's so Carlow, thank you, John Sterling, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: And he's got two days off, so you know, he ran, he hit, He's done. He's off for two days because that's just how they use him nowadays. John Carlo, he can only run so much. But I'll take it so again. I'm Cavino. That is rich and we have a very special guest. It's time for a new game here, Danny g Let's hit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 6: John Cruden is one of football's most passionate Matt.
Speaker 2: Thirty six Counter Naked Waggle at seven x four.
Speaker 3: On one one.
Speaker 6: It's a special edition of CNRS NFL Trivia, Take Care Time, Chuckies NFL Trivia, Beware of the Stare.
Speaker 13: How about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah FSR Security Walking Chucky into the main studio.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Man honor, and this is why we got the super producer Danny g. He brings us the best guest. It's a pleasure to welcome John Brudin.
Speaker 5: Hey, John, your show. You guys ready to get going? Man, here we are tremendous. Man, I had no idea that's what we're doing. It's gonna be a pretty good, pretty good gamer playing. I heard Patrick mahomess guy. Usually, oh you're a part of this.
Speaker 1: But Patrick, we have shocked that stops fire once in a while.
Speaker 5: Shack daddy, Man, I'll tell you what that guy I got was dunkin donuts.
Speaker 2: Man, that's what that guy does sometimes. Now you're making me hungry, John, sometimes get me open up a box of dunkin Daunts. I do now, Man, I got a box. I do a lot more than just open up boxes. Give me green right slot al mccor two. Why case do you you got that?
Speaker 13: Indian Coino? I'm telling you East Coveno, West Covino. Are you right in the middle Cofin's bread and basket?
Speaker 1: Coveno Man, Steve.
Speaker 2: Covino, that's rich, he's rich.
Speaker 5: I just said that's you know what people used to say when something was good. They go that's rich man, that's rich. I could do that sarcastically someday. Well, they pay me in meatball, so you know, one day I.
Speaker 1: Hope to be rich.
Speaker 11: What.
Speaker 2: I love you spaghetti too. Why. By the way, you know we talked about keeping it real. I'm a big Gruden fan.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 2: You know I never talk smack, but I do question your haircut. Is it like a super cuts haircut?
Speaker 13: Like I do it myself?
Speaker 1: Hoby you ever flowed?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew Gruden was a phobe guy.
Speaker 13: I bring it with me.
Speaker 1: I had to come clean on that because aside from that, I only got good things to say about it.
Speaker 13: I made it myself. It's not even named brand.
Speaker 5: It's all brand Gruden Brand floatby GROOBYB.
Speaker 3: I'm sure a coach could talk with you guys all day. Let's get to the contestants here.
Speaker 13: They need the super producer.
Speaker 1: Back to being Clark was trying.
Speaker 2: I was trying to work a free haircut.
Speaker 3: I'm about to introduce you cove the all time Little League home run leader of New Jersey, Steve Cavino.
Speaker 2: Right here, that kiddos here, that kid twenty seven Little League home run man next.
Speaker 3: To him, the man Syracuse is waiting to honor in twenty forty Rich David.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Camino kids, he's as tall as he is now when he was twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the truth. I stopped growing at twelve.
Speaker 3: The goat of radio games, Wisconsin's own Dan Byer.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hello, he brand Byer.
Speaker 5: He does a tremendous shot that bring Chisconsin. It's a badger. I'll tell you what. Man doesn't get it. But Larry Heizel Junior used to play basketballnous job.
Speaker 13: Frank Kaminski the third.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what a lot of people talk about these other players, Michael Finley, but I'm going I'm going with Frank Kominsky and Larry Heist That's a very good pull. Mekwan homestead Man.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the studio line. See who's playing for a CNR prize pack. It's Tony in Oregon. Yeah, Tony, Hey, good afternoon.
Speaker 12: I couldn't Tony better place to.
Speaker 10: Spend my April Fools than with you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Chucky say, what's up to coach?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Coach?
Speaker 13: You're doing a great job. Man, very excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, here are the rules.
Speaker 13: I as excited as Bill Belichick doing anything.
Speaker 3: These are the rules for Chucky's NFL Trivia. The first contestant with two correct answers is the champ. If there's a tie, we have a tie breaker question. Your name is your buzzer, but you gotta wait until all three possible answers are read. If there's two wrong answers in row, we move on to the next question. Are you right?
Speaker 1: Let's go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get it on. Round one, coach, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm ready for round one. I love that Danny brings me into the show and then tries to corral me. All right, here we go, Round one, man, outstanding competition about to take place. All right, this incident didn't bother me because I'm not a sissy. But how much was the record setting find the CBS paid for the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction.
Speaker 13: It's Super Bowl thirty eight A.
Speaker 5: Two point one million dollars B one point one million dollars, seat five hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 13: Throw me a freaking bone here.
Speaker 2: Man cove two point one million dollars.
Speaker 13: No, terrible, that's about it.
Speaker 7: Wrong?
Speaker 13: Is your haircut?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ton?
Speaker 1: You want to take a swing or what I'm giving you time.
Speaker 3: I'm agreeing a two point one two point one.
Speaker 1: Get wrong after the fact.
Speaker 5: Man, it's a celebrity Jeopardy on Saturday Night Live. I Burt Reynolds that situation wrongs make them right, wrongs make I'll tell.
Speaker 6: You what right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anybody anybody for the steel rich?
Speaker 1: Can I go one point one million? No, you're both fred and fifty thousand dollars. Man, I need to take my.
Speaker 3: FC train again.
Speaker 2: That's so weak ass fine for something that was you know, made to be that big of a deal.
Speaker 5: That's you know how much gas was back then, though, mane usually like a dollar ninety five?
Speaker 7: True is also saying it's totally worth it, totally worth it, all right?
Speaker 3: No, justin timberleg that guy got a look. Man, nobody on the board yet we go to round two?
Speaker 13: Did you ever hear a double stick tape? All right?
Speaker 1: Round two?
Speaker 13: Okay? Is that where we're at?
Speaker 11: Dan G.
Speaker 5: I know why they don't say the rest of your name because it takes too long with all this brambling. Many vowels, not too many vow I'm talking about. It takes too long while you're trying. I'm trying to vamp around in this game. All right, let's talk some serious numbers here, all right, how many NFL teams are named after animals?
Speaker 13: Oh about that? Man, I had A twelve B fifteen or C eighteen? A twelve bingo? I let's say the B fifteen would have been bingo? All right, CE eighteen?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 13: Who you got there?
Speaker 3: Man, twelve fifteen or eighteen? Dam multipliers, I'm gonna go b You are right? Oh damn bio.
Speaker 13: You know what I you know, I figured out what the correct answer is. There's little markings on this paper that I didn't see.
Speaker 5: Edie, that's got a little orange swatch on it.
Speaker 1: Man, Buffalo they.
Speaker 3: Count, Yeah, that's actually an ox on there.
Speaker 14: Ship from over there in Indiana, Indiana Bears, the Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Cardinals, Colts.
Speaker 13: This is an alphabetical order.
Speaker 5: Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Jags, Lions, Panthers, Rams, Ravens, and Seahawks. Man, I just got a fight with a Seahawks. Really not a player I'm talking about. And actually, man, so.
Speaker 3: The buyer, the only one on the board.
Speaker 5: We go to round three, Round three, I'll tell you what I love those brings side bells. You guys know I can talk with the best of them, like Rich Davis. Oh yeah, what was I once quoted saying about practice eight? Every practice is another day to inch closer to greatness? B Antonio Brown couldn't even practice without drama. Cte is real or c practice until your legs can't take it.
Speaker 13: That's what the cold recovery tubs are for.
Speaker 2: Man, Ah Covino, cove, I'm going a on this one.
Speaker 1: You are right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got the yellow orange splots, so you're correct. I love highlighters, man, Yeah, so Buyer, it's easier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Covino tied up. We go to round four. Let's try to break the tie here.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my good friend Max Crosby with two exes and Raider Raider Nation getting a hell of a quarterback in Mendoza hasn't even happened yet. Man, all right, how old was Raider Hall of Famer George Blando when he retired in nineteen seventy six?
Speaker 13: A forty eight, B forty nine or C fifty?
Speaker 3: Dan Buyer for the win A forty eight is correct?
Speaker 13: Tell you what dan byra with the win with the win like just like the forty eight contiguous states.
Speaker 3: Forty eight that's a winner.
Speaker 2: Man, Can we check that answer? I thought he was one hundred and forty eight. I saw the pictures.
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Old as hell? He looks like my grandpa?
Speaker 3: Ton and Oregon. Thank you for playing the game and listening to seeing our every day there.
Speaker 10: Well, we appreciate tom you guys.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm very excited because now the next hour we could we could pull back the curtain and have fun with our good pal Frank Kelly Endo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you're that.
Speaker 2: We fooled you, Tony. We got a fun time. Next hour, Frank's hanging out. We got more Covine on Rich next right here on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: Hangk tight, everybody right,