Speaker 1: Hey everyone, it is between of the twin Grand scene and you are listening. Eyes up there with thanking the iHeart Reading Network.
Speaker 2: Or forever getting podcasts.
Speaker 1: As always, I am joined by night come host Tide. I am talking like Abram, Hello, Jad? How are you?
Speaker 3: What's up? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well, doing well, enjoying the weather. Had another good weekend weatherwise. I'm waiting for it to break though. I'm telling you, I'm praying that we get a very mild winter because I hate the snow. You don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course you don't.
Speaker 1: Want it, but you know it comes. Do you shovel? Do you have to shovel? Oh?
Speaker 3: I shovel, you shovel? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't shovel. That's not my scene. But I still don't want to look at it, don't want to walk through it, don't want anything to do with it. And the cold.
Speaker 3: Hate the cold, Hate the cold, hate the cold.
Speaker 1: Don't want it, can't stand it. Hate wearing the big bulky coats, hats, gloves, Get out of here with that hate it. Give me the summer.
Speaker 3: I'm there with the big bulky cults. I don't like coats. I don't like that. You know what I usually wear when I have to go shovel. I have like those big old like teen jackets, remember from the nineties, like the starter jackets. Oh yeah, big bulky ones. I have like multiple of those. Those are what I wear when I shovel snow. Yeah, I hate that part of it, but I don't mind this no shoveling part. Put in put in the earbuds, right, yeah, get out there, you get a little sweat on the brow, right, you start to loosen stuff a little bit, starts to get a little warm, and then what happens. You're old The plow comes by kills all of your propss do it.
Speaker 1: All over again. Yeah, really not a fan. So we when we first moved here, uh, we're good friends with our neighbors, and my husband and our neighbor chipped in and bought a snowblower. And my my neighbors said, you know, if you chip in with me and we go hasa's, I'll always do it. You won't have to do it. So for years he did it, and then it broke and now my husband's yeah. So I was just like, oh, well, it was good while it lasted. But man, I just you know, we went to Great Adventure yesterday. We were walking around and it was just like it was a little windy. H good weather for a hoodie if you wanted to. My kids didn't want to wear a jacket. It was fine, you know. But I'm walking around, I'm just like, man, it is November and we're walking with t shirts on and just enjoying. It was just so nice. I wish it was like that all year. I just I don't want the snow winter. I hate it. I just hate it.
Speaker 3: I'll take this. I'm okay with it. I wore shorts when I got home today. It was all right with it. But no, and we'll talk about November weather shortly. But I want it traditional, you know, like Thanksgiving morning when that parade'es on. I wanted to be in the thirties. I wanted to be cold. I want to see Alfreakin Roker with the breath and the and the gloves. You want, hey, I want to see traditional November weather soon. I don't like this Indian summer into November. I hate that.
Speaker 1: I I love it. I just man, the little when I have to turn the heat on, I get pissed off makes me angry.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's money at the well. That's one thing I don't like. It's money out the door.
Speaker 1: It's true, but I mean, I just I want my windows open. I want the clean crisp Air coming in. I don't want to freeze. I don't know, man, Just get me the Disney World already.
Speaker 2: We booked our trip. I'm ready to go, like I'm still there.
Speaker 1: It's miking me House's birthday as we're filming today. Interesting, his ninety I believe it's his ninety sixth birthday.
Speaker 2: So I have a birthday to the mouse man started it all.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look doesn't look a day over ninety five.
Speaker 1: Right, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this. Have you seen any of those horror movies that have come into Okay, they are such pieces of shit, mad oh horrible.
Speaker 2: This is sacred to me. Why why do they have to ruin it?
Speaker 1: There's one with pooh uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't love blood and Honey. Him and Piglet are these demented killers.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan. No, I don't like that kind of stuff. I think I saw the trailer. My husband showed me the trailer and I was just like, why do they have to ruin something for the children?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Because this is a pop culture obsessed world. So it came into the public domain. So some sicko out there decided to write the movie for it, and they did Winnie the Pooh two years ago. And then there's one I think it's called Mouseland or something, and it's an evil Mickey Mouse that's like you're stuck in like a Disney World style venue and Mickey's trying to kill you.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 1: I hate it anyway.
Speaker 3: Hang on though, time out. Wait, what if we could get you a roll in one of them?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you mean we?
Speaker 1: Who do you know? I know? People got nothing.
Speaker 3: I was on the phone with an agent earlier today. Ye, I was a big, big high roller. Oddly oddly from the same town as made in New Jersey. How weird is that?
Speaker 1: How weird is that? Are you? Are you debuting in a movie that you're not?
Speaker 3: One thing that I haven't really done is act. But what if we can get you into the Mickey Mouse horror movies? Would you get killed by Mickey for the right price?
Speaker 1: Not interesting? Thanks?
Speaker 3: Oh come on, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I got to kill your friends.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to have nightmares for the rest of my life?
Speaker 2: I could never look at them the same again.
Speaker 1: No, don't want to.
Speaker 2: My Disney is sacred. All of this bs that people try to throw.
Speaker 1: Want me for Disney, leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Just let me go and enjoy enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I get enough slack from the franchise telling me I should not give them my money.
Speaker 3: You tune them out.
Speaker 1: I tried to believe me. I do I go already booked the ticket, Sarah, I'm staying in the extra day this year. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing? Ready to go?
Speaker 3: I should take him with you on one of.
Speaker 1: The y.
Speaker 2: That would not be a pleasant trip.
Speaker 3: He'd be like the old curmudgeon guy.
Speaker 1: He'd be yeah, he'd no, he would complain about everything. There's no way he could stay home with his old ass. He's not coming to Disney and rowing it my fun and you're put that in your pipe and smoke it, franchise. AnyWho, enough about this?
Speaker 2: What's going on? There's wrestling talk to be.
Speaker 3: A yes discussed? Oh yes, the.
Speaker 1: First thing you want to tell me, I didn't see this. I must be under a rock.
Speaker 3: Oh you are?
Speaker 1: This is like a big deal and I I'm not prevy to it. So where was I when was this announced?
Speaker 3: This was announced on November sixteenth?
Speaker 1: And what's today today?
Speaker 3: Eighteenth? So two days ago, two days ago?
Speaker 1: Where was I? I was home?
Speaker 3: What the hell to me? As an ECW fan. This is a sacred, sacred piece of our lineage as an ECW fan, Okay, And I look back to two weeks ago when my favorite Queen of Extreme and Bubbare Dudley and Devon and Guido and Rhino and all these great ECW stars appeared on WWE programming and Tony Kahan said, you know what, hold my freakin' beer? Because Tony Kahan acquired the rights to November Rain for aw's upcoming Full Gear event, and they debuted on Saturday night an eight minute, epic, full blown ECW style November Rain music video to hype up their full gear event.
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing you can say is at least they didn't call it November Rain. They kept it Full Gear, so at least they didn't change the name to November Rain.
Speaker 2: But why why did they.
Speaker 1: Have to copy? Why couldn't they do an original idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean speak his words. I can't wait for you all to see the a Full Gear November Rain video world premiere on T and T tonight thanks to Guns N' Roses, AW fans, wrestlers, and staff who made tonight's aw Full Gear November Rain video possible. Why cause he's an ECW fan. He wants he wants to show everybody WWE brought it back for one night. Well, I'm gonna take one of the most sacred things in the history of the company, the November Rain. Literally look forward to the damn music video every freaking year, and he goes, you know what, I'm gonna do it, And he goes and buys the rights to the damn song for this year's Full Gear. I was shocked. I gotta be honest with you. That is a checkmate right there.
Speaker 1: But he didn't even acknowledge ECW. He didn't even say, like, this is a launch TCW. This is a throwback to ECW. Remember when ECW did this first in nineteen ninety whatever year, it was like there was no reference to it, right.
Speaker 3: There was not. But it's one of the aw bean the fans promotion. It's a if you know you know kind that's anybody mentioned.
Speaker 1: It in the comments.
Speaker 3: Comments quickly, Let's see how this guy said hard pass. That one's kind of sad, that's kind of mean. Let's see thank you, Let's go to do a bunch of fire aw greater than WWE. Somebody posted the nineteen ninety five version of the video more great booking.
Speaker 2: So fans are digging it.
Speaker 3: Yes, they like it. This is I mean, let me see the responses. If there's a number here, Yeah, the pet's pretty pretty good response.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at it this way. A lot of the fans are new, they didn't experience ECW, they're younger, So something like this. If you're a guns n' Roses fan, it's cool, you know what I mean? Like, I love that they didn't pick like a current song, like everybody's throwing back to like the olden days.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like that's the music that sticks.
Speaker 1: I feel like it would have been nice if he could have gave a little nod to E. C. Dub, just a little one, you know, but I don't. I mean, do you see something wrong with it? Do you go the route of he should have done something more creative than to rip off of an idea that happened. How many years ago was it? Or do you say, well, he loves ECWS so much that he's taking something that was so over back then and he's doing it for twenty twenty four. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely. I mean I'm gona be honest with you. Hearing it in the wrestling context, it gives me like the chills almost because I go right back and this, I swear to you. I went right to YouTube and if you type it in you get ninety three through two thousand, or ninety four through two thousand, you get every video and then you literally go, look at what he made. He made me do this. I wasn't doing it before, but TK he triggered my memory, and I swear I was like depressed afterwards, because I in a good way, because I was like, my god, I missed ECW in this way because I watched every single minute of every single one, and I mean there, they were so well done by that ECW team that you know. Then again, I didn't really love the aw one, but still the context was there and he did reference it ECW, but but he did without doing it. Do you know what I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Guess so, I mean, well, you have to reference it because that's the whole idea. Where do you think the idea came from us? So of course it's a reference. But I feel like it could have been said in the tweet like being such an ECW fan, blah blah blah. I just think it would have been cool if he could have gave us a little bit of a nod, you know what I mean. I don't know. Maybe I'm just looking into it too much.
Speaker 3: Let's see, let me go back.
Speaker 1: Obvious that it's a throwback to us. If you were a fan, if you're an older fan, you get it. But if you're a twenty something who didn't watch ECW and is not aware of the product, you're probably like, oh, what a cool thing to do, Like who did that? No one ever did this before because they're not prevving to it, you know what I mean. M hm. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: On November sixth, there was a graphic that said AW November to Remember. It said, this will be an AW November to Remember and you won't want to miss the action, either live and in person and an arena you're near you or on AWTV. On TBS and T and T and it lists all the dates. But it's not called November to Remember now, it's just the.
Speaker 1: Month of November is to be remembered. But still it's in November to Remember, which was But again, I've seen other organizations use November to Remember for their show, right, Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: You know, I guess you can. I don't think it's trademarked during it, No.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I think I saw somebody do it this past weekend, wasn't.
Speaker 1: It could have been GCW or something.
Speaker 3: Somebody did it and they had I think somebody might have had Jemalodo on a show and that's where I saw it. Somebody had November to Remember and I saw an ECW alum on the show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean they're using titles that we used to use back in the day on independent shows. But like AAW's not an independent, they're a major company.
Speaker 3: I got another one for you, okay on November twelfth, Okay, he wrote, thanks to guns and Roses, AW has secured a license to use November to Remember in our videos promoting full gear. This AW is November to Remember, except expect AW November rain by this weekend. And again next Wednesday before the pay per views, see you on TBS this Wednesday night. So there was your nods. You had to go back to the twelfth to see the tip to November to remember again.
Speaker 1: They're still not saying ECW.
Speaker 3: By name right, I'm saying it's an extreme no.
Speaker 1: So again, if you are a new fan, newer fan, younger fan, you're not gonna get it. Of course, if you're over the age of forty.
Speaker 2: Five, you know it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So anyway, this song plays in my head anyway, and I love the emotion.
Speaker 1: That's that's a classic. How okay in terms and now I did not see the video. In terms of the way Paul produced it and the way he produced it, which one do you feel is better? And don't wait a minute, don't put your personal like love for easy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell I want and I will play you like twenty seconds of this.
Speaker 2: Be careful because we can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna and I'm gonna I'm gonna play twenty seconds carefully just so you can see the presentation. Okay, again, I went through ninety four, ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven, eight, ninety ninety two thousand, the nineteen ninety six video, And I wrote this on X the other day, that ninety six novemb to Remember is my favorite ECW event of all time. The video promote it is perfect, and three of the seven minutes or four of the seven minutes is Taz and Saboo. It's just perfect. It's got the voiceover of Paul going over the whole deal with Sabo and Taz not touching each other, yep, and why a beautiful build, and then Pepper in everybody else's feuds as the song goes on, and then of course blink back and forth to the music video, but then go all the way back to ninety four. It starts off with Shane basically reciting the end of the Championship Throwdown promo and ushering in the new era of extreme and this is why we're doing this, and it starts off the video. It's like every year they found a hook to get you into the show, no matter what it was. In ninety nine, it was when Dreamer said goodbye to Sam Man, put had the beer, put the beer down, and then Jack Victory came out, you know, got in his face, and then DJ came and killed him right. That was the hook for ninety nine. So I was like, every year they found something to hook you. This one it's aw is under attack by Moxley and company, so they're using that as the hook. So let me play it for it. Let me play it like I'm playing like twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: A lot of people believe in You watched Yasterday, don't disappoint us. One of the grighteous championship runs in the history of professional wrestling is over.
Speaker 3: You play the game like I play it.
Speaker 2: You take risks like I take.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while, you're gonna lose a hand gonna.
Speaker 1: I have been there before, and every time I spent in that ring with one of those guys, it changes to me.
Speaker 3: Scary scary situation.
Speaker 1: When I looked around, I was surrounded by the future of ae W and they have no idea of the danger that they are in all.
Speaker 5: Eliott Wrestling has entered a whole new era and a newly crowned a world champion John Marsley.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you get it. So they're they're building up this championship match. Mh just looked like a video package.
Speaker 2: I mean, wasn't ours a video package.
Speaker 3: No, yours was different. It was different. That's just video package you see on show.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 3: It just hit different.
Speaker 2: It just it.
Speaker 3: I don't I it was to me, it was this emotional grab of maybe because you didn't see the footage as much back then and it was replaying footage that was like you had to have and had to rewind and see this, and maybe when it was broadcast was something to that ilk But I didn't see any of this stuff and I watched it. I was just like, eh, I love the song. Yeah, some cool visuals. But then like as you go through eight minutes and fifty seven seconds and you're going through the rest of these like storylines and all these other feuds, it was like it's made the video. Let means the question for putting in.
Speaker 1: Here, here's a question for you, and this will different the show. What's different about the videos? Does Tony Kahan go back to guns and roses in the video or is it strictly wrestling? Because when we did ours, Paul would show a little bit of the video and then go to us and then go to the video. Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: That was one of my favorite parts because again past time you that was how you would see the video too, because the video wasn't played all the time. No, he does not.
Speaker 1: It's just definitely the rest.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's different.
Speaker 3: Eight minutes to fifty seven seconds of the rest, just.
Speaker 1: The boys just wrestling, right, No actual Rose, no slash, no nothing, no okay, all.
Speaker 3: Race is again, it's not a old versus new It's just I just think the presentation of the way that the ECW crew did it was just different. It just was it hit different. This was just to me the video packages they run on Collision or Dynamite or hell, if WWE had it'd be the same way. It'd be just the same way they have it on Wrestledmania or SummerSlam. Yeah, just something about the raw nature of you know, the dark shadow of Hayman, you know what I mean, Like no lighting, It was dark shadow of Hayman yelling at the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah I get it. Yeah, I'm gonna have to go back and watch this. But I think a major difference is the way that Paul did. I told you before when I used to go to the studio to watch Paul edit the show, he would literally sit there with the knob in his hand and time either a bump or a punch with a drum beat to the music that he was playing for the video package. Right, So in these November to Remember videos, the way he went back and forth, that has something to do with the feeling that you feel as well, because there's certain beats or certain riffs of the guitar or you know, the drums or whatever that match up with what the guys and the girls are doing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and.
Speaker 1: That made it like you felt it. That's the one thing I always said to Paul that was so cool. I'm just like, I'm watching you with holding that knob, turning it one two, maybe three dials four boom, And as soon as you heard that thump, somebody would go crashing through a table or some or the symbols would crash and somebody would take a clothesline.
Speaker 2: It was timing with the music.
Speaker 1: He was a genius when it came to stuff like that. And I used to sit there in awe and just watch him sync up our bodies with the music. Yeah, it's an art, yeah, and it made it so special. It made it extra fun to watch. So maybe that's something that's lacking with this video because you hear like I only watched a minute, but you heard the music in the background, but it's all voiceovers.
Speaker 2: You're not many of the lyrics.
Speaker 3: And that's a part that's a major production. Like pet peeve of mine is when somebody talks over voices as very hard for the person digesting the audio is to hear talking over talking. That is that's very hard. And if somebody listening to this on our audio feed heres, I very rarely ever have us talking over audio when we come back from a commercial, because you can't hear Francine welcoming you back from a commercial over lyrics of a song. That's just something that you have to know. So it's Guns and Roses. Don't get me wrong, you know the song, but you are now trying to hear what's John Moxley saying, Like, now you hear two things going and it's also very low, so did they not, like, did Guns Roses say? You have to play us at this decibel? You can't play us past a certain volume. You know it's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean as cool as it is for Tony to.
Speaker 1: I guess acknowledge us without acknowledging us. It's a different vibe so far from what I'm saying, so if I have tick one, I would pick up. Yeah, I know, I know you.
Speaker 3: Got that yelling at you for a minute and a half.
Speaker 1: I've experienced that face in my.
Speaker 2: So I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have to go back and watch it and see what the vibe is, you know. But again, we were doing things and no one else in the industry was doing or they would do it after we did it and get the credit because they were on a larger scale than we were, and more people saw it, you know what i mean.
Speaker 2: Paul was doing things that were unthinkable and that's.
Speaker 1: What made us so cool.
Speaker 3: You know this part of the video, I do I know this, Oh my gosh, see and then there it goes.
Speaker 1: And there and yes, just to see that, just the way he flashes back and forth boom, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I'm so if you watch some of these the ECW ones, I mean, I'm sure for you it's gonna be the memory machine going back and for oh my god, they have some beauty shots of the Triple Threat in the ninety seven and ninety eight one. Oh my god, when they're building up Shane and Bam bam, and they show like the breaking up of the Triple Threat and they show you guys in like slow motion and the oh my, oh yeah, oh my god beautiful. It just is like it's it's.
Speaker 1: Like ours, Yeah. I I like, I don't sit there and watch matches from back in the day, although there's somebody on X called Diva Crave that have been tagging me in full matches, so I've been watching them and there's certain things that I'll get. I'll literally get chills or goosebumps thinking back to either like the build up of what we did or watching us perform, and it's like, you know, I I don't experience that often because I haven't watched any of the stuff, but November Rain. If I go back and watch those videos, I might cry.
Speaker 2: I might literally cry.
Speaker 1: I know, the goosebumps will come up. That was just we looked forward to that every year like that was the big WrestleMania moment, Like you know what I mean, Like the November Rain videos. We could not wait to see who made the cut, who was in the video, what spots did they use? You know what I mean? Because that was everybody talked about November. That was the coolest montage of everything that was leading up to the pay per view, Like everybody loved that, and we loved it, and we worked there. We're marking out for ourselves in the video, you know what I mean, Like that was so cool. So to look back on those, I feel like I might get emotional and I might literally cry.
Speaker 3: Like an update on that if that happens crying.
Speaker 2: They were cool, man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but well, I'll check you out the aaw and one.
Speaker 2: I probably won't get the same feeling, you know, but who knows.
Speaker 1: I might like it. I might enjoy it. I'm sure fans enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I think you'll enjoy it. I will say that I enjoyed watching it, but then again, I held them to a different standard after I watched six other ones. But for what it's worth and then to bring up to speed on what they're doing and their stories. It will help you along the way if you choose to watch the pay per view next week, it will help you with that without a doubt, because I'll tell you, I mean now, I'm intrigued a little bit at least about their main event, and I know the whole story because they book ended on the front and the back of the video. So I'll give them. I'll give them that and you know it again, Tony saw what happened on NXT and he said, oh my beer, so tip of the cap or the tip for me, tip of the sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Do you don't think that Tony had that idea before the NXT E C DUB collab was announced?
Speaker 2: You think that triggered him into doing something like that.
Speaker 3: I would like to say yes, but I'm gonna say Noh.
Speaker 1: So. Now, what would have been even more remarkable is if Tony included clips of us in the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That would have been like, hey, here we are again, now we're on ade TV. Great.
Speaker 3: But it would have also been cool is if he had the guys that he's got, you know, on on his roster ECW guys do some sort of voiceover or something to it that not, that would have been cool. Yeah, let's see, I'm not booking, so I don't get asked these questions.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, for what it's worth, I'm sure it'll be a great show and they're working their answers off over there. They really are. Yeah, I love them where you hate them. You know, they had to have a great talented roster. They're doing good things. I'm gonna probably check out the pay per views like I always do. I don't watch the weekly, but I do like the pay per views. But I'll definitely check out the video see what's going on?
Speaker 3: Nice? All right, before we move forward, why don't we hit the old reset button. Why don't we take a quick commercial break and then we will get into the rest of the topics at hand, and then we will get moving on. So let's take a quick break and we'll see you on the other.
Speaker 4: Side, and we're back after that commercial break.
Speaker 1: I went around. I ran two laps and you'll infigurate it.
Speaker 3: The run to the restroom, you fill the water, you know, the top off the fucky They're good.
Speaker 1: What else do we have to talk about?
Speaker 3: Well, there was quite the wrestling match on Friday night. Oh I met boxing match boxing Friday night, Yes, I met When I said wrestling, I met boxing.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, did you hear about I didn't watch it. I wasn't buying it. But did you hear about like all the problems that they had with the freezing and it was.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I heard all about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I was hearing people complain was enduring the broadcast because I know that they didn't go onto what midnight.
Speaker 3: They went on late. It was so it was typical bait and switch, okay. And if you're just a layman to the old boxing model and you tuned in to just watch Jake Paul versus Mike Tyson, you were a sucker, okay because you had to sit through Jabbroni City that you have no idea who you're about to watch.
Speaker 2: Ye on, the woman's match got praised.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that was great. No, I saw the whole thing. No, that was great. I'm talking to just from like you don't know who they are, That's what I mean, right, the girls killed it the way I mean. You're like just a layman. You're just coming and thinking Tyson Paul. Right, that's that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: But all you got was the old Netflix buffering, the twenty two, twenty five thirty five forty five percent gimmick that they do when your internet's not up to par. But it wasn't you, it was them, Okay, they sucked.
Speaker 2: Was this like for the first belt?
Speaker 1: It was consistent, It was consistent through the whole night.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I think when it got up to the fight, the fight was okay, but I think that like for the whole night, they were experiencing problems. So people who you know, consume combat sports were saying, Hey, Netflix, Uh, in like six weeks, you got a big wrestling program that's about to debut live every Monday night, and you got to get your shit together because you can't be doing this when they debut live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, how pissed off your spend? How much was that fight? Uh?
Speaker 3: It was only what do you pay for Netflix?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you didn't. It's not like old time.
Speaker 3: No, that was the only difference.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 1: But even still you're looking forward to you have people over and then you get the buffering and then you can't see anything. I don't pissed me off as.
Speaker 3: Well, but it was. But it was the old school Mike Tyson fight, you know, like hype and you know you see Mike kicking ass and the you know, preview videos and stuff and slapped them across the face. So now that's where I knew there was something up, like juicy, Yes, did you watch the slap? Did you see the slab?
Speaker 1: Saw the slap?
Speaker 3: Yes, Jake Paul didn't move.
Speaker 1: He took it like a man.
Speaker 3: He slapped him. Then Mike Tyson slapped him pretty hard and if you slow it down, he you know, his face were like contorted. But Jake Paul like didn't budge an inch. And I was like, oh, oh, Mike Tyson, it's not looking what we thought it was going to be, right, And I was like, something's up. And if you just read, I think you got the shirt. Can't work a worker. That would look pretty big work to everybody who was watching.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like they should have had Jake Paul uh come out and just push him or like.
Speaker 2: Try to hit him back or at the weigh and yeah, like.
Speaker 1: When he yeah, when he did the smack, I think.
Speaker 3: They should have just done the poll apart thing, you know, just everybody standing launched at I'm.
Speaker 2: Like kidding, Well, here's what I heard. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I usually am sometimes. I heard that this was a favor to Mike Tyson because financially he needed a payday because of all the other things that have happened to him in the past. And I heard that Jake Paul is a huge fan of Mike Tyson always has been and set this up. Mike Tyson received twenty million dollars for his pay and then Jake Paul received forty million for his pay. That's what I read. So he did it as a favor to him to help him out. Because then there's a video and I don't know if it was before the match, he was calling him uncle Mike and he was hugging him and they were in each other. That could have been from like an older video. I don't know when it was taken, but I do know that he's a huge fan of like Tyson.
Speaker 2: So you know the old saying like boxings of work.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe it is because as barbaric as the sport is, they've always said it was fixed from back in the day. So yeah, I mean take that as you will. I don't know, but that's that's what I That's what I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you saw the videos of Tyson leading up, and I mean, this guy looked like it was nineteen eighty seven. He was so fast, right he But okay, he did not look like the same guy in the ring that night. No. Granted maybe because they were going on late, but they were in Texas. So there's the time difference. I don't know, but it just from what I saw it just it looked like it was really fixed to me, But I mean, who cares? Who cares? What did you want to see? Did you want to see Jake Paul kill Mike Tyson in the ring? Or vice versas, do you want to see Mike Tyson kill Jake Paul. I'll be honest with you, I love Mike Tyson. If I used to like boxing a lot more, I would say Mike Tyson probably be my favorite boxer. Ever, I wanted Jake Paul to win because, yes, because you need a guy like him to represent a sport going forward. So if he's going to be a big name that can carry a sport forward, he needed to win that fight. So I was actually kind of happy he did.
Speaker 1: Passed the torch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I put up a poll the other day on X and Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: Won overwhelmingly, and then in the comments everybody can't stand Jake Paul.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, okay, well, I guess none of you think it's going to be rigged. But I had a feeling that it was. The decision was going to go to Jake Paul. So anyway, if he's the one that came up with this, then good for him for taking care of him, because I think it was a nice thing to do. Oh took care of each other. No one got hurt, you know, there was no real casualties after the match, and they got huge money.
Speaker 2: I mean they both won.
Speaker 3: Did you see a couple of pictures of Mike Tyson that are floating around from the one after the fight of him like it's kind of stripped down. He's wearing like a Rakishi style, like no, like under I can't even say, like it was a thong, you know, like it was just like this weird like something underneath his tights or something. His ass is sticking out, but it just I don't know how this picture was released. It's really weird. But then when they did the way and you know they're in their underwear, Tyson is sitting there in his in his briefs like just chilling, Like Mike Tyson still look at me and I still got it.
Speaker 1: What do you want him to do? They have to?
Speaker 3: Uh no, just away that it was so you know, I said it was funny the way the pictures looked.
Speaker 1: Okay, I saw him after the match on a golf cart. They drove him back and he just gets up and he walks into the dressing room. It's like he was fine, surprised.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen that picture. I gotta find that picture.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen the picture.
Speaker 2: But it was nice of Logan Paul to get him a payday.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? If if that's or Jake Paul, not Logan Jake Paul.
Speaker 3: Right, the Paul brothers who were slowly taking over.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jake Paul. And then I was I was seeing.
Speaker 1: Pictures and video of Jake with this huge belly and he looked like he was pregnant. It was all over the internet. This is when he was training for the fight. And then he was holding he has a newborn baby, well not newborn, but a baby, you know, and he's got this belly. And my husband said it was a fake belly. They were doing something. If you look it up, you'll see he had he looks like he's pregnant. It was the weirdest thing, and it's jiggles. It was a he said it was a prosthetic belly.
Speaker 3: Like a sympathetic for the wife.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what the deal was with that. But if you look at if you go and look up logan Paul and I mean Jake with a frank Jake, who is it, Jake Paul, right, Jake Paul. If you look up videos prior to the fight, he's got this huge belly. It's very bizarre world. And I don't know, I don't know why. I can't remember it was. It was some kind of work. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish there. But the videos are all over X. I've seen them so many of them. He's got this big old belly, looks like a pregnancy belly. He looks like he has a beach ball in his belly. Oh there's Oh he's like a PSUMO wrestler. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This was on Netflix. This was not like a secret thing taken. This was on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Put in look Jake Paul belly and see see if it comes up. See if a video comes up. Just for the hell of it.
Speaker 2: I want you to say it so you don't think I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: He looks like he looks like Rakishi in that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of RAKESHI he is the best guy in the world. When I was at Rhode Island Comic Con. He was next to me for three days. He is hilarious, and he bought us drinks that night. He is such a nice man. I never hung out with him before, but I love him. Did I mention that? Yeah, he's so fun. Anyway, Type in Jake Paul's or logan, Who is Jake Paul's belly? Please?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: How long does it take you to tape in Jake Paul's belly?
Speaker 3: I gotta do it. I gotta do it with two screens in front of me.
Speaker 1: Pull it up, you're gonna see it? Or stomach or fat stomach or what? Do you type in?
Speaker 2: The people listening?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm talking about? It was the weirdest thing. People were saying he it was alcohol, but then somebody said it's a work and it was a fake stomach.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I could have went to Japan and back.
Speaker 3: By now I don't know why, my stupid.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Never mind?
Speaker 3: Oh no, now it's principal.
Speaker 1: Now you're taking too long? Belly Jake? Do you see it? No, I'll sit down.
Speaker 3: Ah there, okay, so let's see Jake Paul belly do you people listening.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: This is dead error right now, this is.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no, can't find it.
Speaker 1: All right, never mind, I'll find it and I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking. I'm telling you. It's like he had a prosthetic stomach. He looked pregnant.
Speaker 3: It was so weird. I believe you. But I just can't find it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll find it for you.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anything else happening in the.
Speaker 1: World, none of my saying, well, let's promote us, let's.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, is this it?
Speaker 1: No, that's not it can't. It's just him with a big old belly. And when he's doing this, when he's boxing, when he's doing the bag, the belly's like going like this.
Speaker 2: I I don't even know why it was there.
Speaker 3: Ye, Unfortunately some of us might know a little bit too much about that.
Speaker 1: Well, I just saw videos and I was intrigued because I was like, what happened to this man's body? Like he's being he's a boxer, and no, now he's got this huge belly.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. So anyway, look it up.
Speaker 1: If you don't know where I'm talking, will but let's talk about Russel Kid.
Speaker 3: Sure, we are.
Speaker 1: Going to be in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Lac of Lacca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be there Friday and Saturday if my plane lands when it's supposed to. Yes, November twenty ninth to December first. I don't know what Friday and Saturday dates are, but whatever it is. If you go to my ex and you are coming to the event, you can save a little coin if you buy an advance and the link is on my x page. But if not, you can just come.
Speaker 2: Friday or Saturday and just purchase at the table. No worries.
Speaker 1: Thirty Yeah, the thirtieth Saturday, right. Oh yeah, it's only for Saturday, but Friday will be there as well, and you can just pay cash then. But I'll be with Shane Douglas and you will be.
Speaker 3: With I will be with the vampire himself, Kevin Thorn, Yes, also known as Mordecai. Hopefully there is a slight chance we might have a Mordecai replica staff, so we're working on that. Not confirmed, but we're working on Mordai staff. No for photo ops.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Mordecai like Sandman and his cane No, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I'd be crazy if we could sell those, but no, Mordecai Kevin Thorn. He will be there on Saturday only from ten to three, so we will be hopefully somewhere in your vicinity as well. But yeah, we will be that there the Benton Convention Center in Winston's there or B Square.
Speaker 1: All right, and where can people find you? On socials?
Speaker 3: You can find me on X, Chad, E and B and on Instagram at ib Exclusives.
Speaker 1: Okay, and please follow us here on iHeart Radio, subscribe on Spotify and Apple. Go on over to our YouTube channel. We picked up some subscribers, yes from my picture that.
Speaker 3: I put my picture that I posted.
Speaker 1: Cut yet it was mine. We are now on the hunt to thirteen thousand subscribers. Please help us get there. It is free and all you have to do is click the subscribe button. ECW Diva Francine. You can also become a channel member for five ninety nine, but if you don't want to do that, that's fine. Just hit the subscribe button. Help us get My goal is twenty thousand, but help us get to thirteen and across the board on social media you can find me at ECW Diva. Franccene, I hope you're staying safe. I hope you were staying healthy. Mist of all, I hope you're saying yeah.
Speaker 5: Fran Scene Francine, Queen Extreme Extreme odes up here head head The Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here, Hea head, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme un and the legendship is the Woman Nifty Dreams legend on the scene Francine Podcast.
Speaker 1: What you mean? What your tram?
Speaker 5: Place to show you what you need you fender stand The Queens from the Beginning of Time. Odds here our Heart radio shine only head and tell you a story from the where the legend odds up here, The Queen Nobody's like Francine. Eyes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here here head The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here here, The Queen Extreme Podcasts pies up head here The Queen Extreme Podcast podcast