Speaker 1: Hello, everyone. This is between the Dring Drinking and you are listening to Eyes up here with Drinking the iHeartRadio Network or wherever you get your podcasts. As always, I had my child host said through with and said, I feel like I had not seen you may about twenty years. You look a little older than I last remember. But how are you doing today, buddy?
Speaker 2: I thought I looked better than last time you saw me. That look great. I think I'm rested.
Speaker 3: Are you well?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I just came back from an eighty two days ursion in the Disney World, so I'm a little tired.
Speaker 3: Excuse us. Yeah, I'm sorry, but I've just been waiting in the chair for you sitting here.
Speaker 1: He's been looking at my screen with a tear coming down your face because I wasn't here. But I want to thank first of all, before we start. I want to thank Joe Burtner and Shane Douglas for filling in for me while I was gone. I really appreciate that. But I'm back and I hear there's a lot going on in the news that I might have missed while I was away.
Speaker 2: Geez, you know happened?
Speaker 3: You know, Like, here's the funny part too, like we had to have started preparing for your trip in December, like yeah, and I mean December, like December thirty first where we recorded something and then like you and I had like a pad and penn out and we're like, all right, when should we like bolk record because I'm gonna be away and this is what I'm going and blah blah blah blah blah. And it's like, all right, that's cool whatever, and you know, and it was this person is pegged to guest hosts while you're gone. Okay, we got it.
Speaker 2: We only need one week. One Well, who would have.
Speaker 3: Ever expected that? And I put this in big bold italic letters, me the biggest story in the history of the business breaks and I'm gone week you go away?
Speaker 1: I know, I know. I was dying. I was like, oh my god, I can't because I was like I was reading it between rides, going to ride. I'd get off the ride, I'd google something and see what was going on and trying to like navigate Disney crowds while I'm looking at my phone, absolutely insane. And you know what, I was so pissed off too, because remember I told you I was going to read the testimonial, the sixty seven page gimmick that's out right. So I downloaded and I guess I didn't download it to the right thing on my iPad. And I get on the plane and I'm all ready to read it, and it says you must have an Internet connection. I was like, oh my god. So I read it, but I had to read it when I came home. I could have read it on the plane, but that was what I had planned to do on the plane because it's you know, it's a long flight. But I did read it, and I'm ready to talk about it. And you know, people that are listening were coming at you late with these views just because I was away for a couple of weeks. So for anyone who cares, I'm going to give my two cents.
Speaker 3: And I got it back you up, though, hold on, I got it back you up, says Die to talk to you.
Speaker 2: You people have no idea. The Queen of Extreme broke this news to me because I was off the radar that day, and.
Speaker 1: She Douglas too. I texted him and he was.
Speaker 2: Like what Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he was the first person I called when I became available.
Speaker 2: And he and I were talking about it, and I.
Speaker 3: I almost felt like I had to ask, like the Mafia to do a hit for me, right, And I because I was like, Shane, I know you just did our show last week just on as a guest, and I know you were a part of a very very popular and very very good podcast. Would you please do us the honor of stepping in tonight to record an emergency video? I said, but I need you to go through the proper channels, just like with the Mafia hit, to get clearance to do this this hit for us, please.
Speaker 2: I was like, I cannot believe that this is happening. And to read what the first thing that popped off the page was human trafficking.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is disturbing to me that like when I think of human trafficking, I think of more so like children.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And because even when I was in the bathroom in the Florida airport, there was a big thing in front of me, one in English and one in Spanish about child trafficking, right, And it was telling like it showed I guess sign language or hand signals that you should use in the airport if somebody kidnaps you, so the officer knows you're being trefied. Yes, And I'm just like, oh my gosh, that's what I think of. So to see this associated with Vince McMahon and Johnny Ace and all these people, like it's really weird. It just it didn't seem correct to me, but I guess it is. And and let me just state before we start. Everything is allegedly. I always like to point that out, like, we don't know who's telling the truth. Janelle Grant came out with her you know, her statements, and then that's basically that's sixty seven. Is that an affidavit or is it?
Speaker 2: Like I think it's just a we're filing.
Speaker 1: We're filing. Well that's her side of the story, and Vince McMahon comes down and says he will prove his innocence. So we don't know who's telling the truth and who's not. I'm basing like my reactions just to what Janelle Grant wrote and said happened. If it's true what she said, then oh my god, the things that were in there. The let's start from the beginning.
Speaker 2: To romance novel brave not.
Speaker 1: Romantic at all. Although I think according to her, I think Vince tried to be romantic a couple of times and failed. The The beginning of the story is basically, this woman, Janelle Grant, her parents pass away. She's distraught. She was a caregiver for them for many many years. Didn't work, Uh, needed a job to maintain I guess her lifestyle. She's in the same apartment complex as Vincent Man. Correct, yeah, building, okay, yes, Now you know when when you think of apartment complexes and Vince McMahon, I think of kind of an upper class.
Speaker 2: Place, you know, Jefferson, you know, really really nice.
Speaker 1: Now what I don't understand. First of all, in reading everything, she meets Vince through somebody who works.
Speaker 2: In the building, the building manager, right, okay, and he.
Speaker 1: Says, I'll get you in touch with Vince McMahon and maybe he can help you. So he's showing pity on Janelle Grant. She meets Vince McMahon she uh through text messaging I believe was their first encounter or something like that, and actually is invited up to his apartment. Now it's been rumored for years that him and Linda have been separated and living separate lives for years. But what I don't get, and I'm jumping ahead here, and I'm going to probably jump back and forth. When he's talking to Janelle, he's saying, I don't want my wife to find out about this. I don't want to get a divorce if they're separated. That's something that I didn't understand. Yeah, but let me get so we'll get back to that.
Speaker 2: But he says, but he's but there is reference to his ex, right, she's history.
Speaker 1: But then who cares if she finds out?
Speaker 3: I think that the public, like was Linda to be honest with you, because since the public.
Speaker 1: Four people that were not named, I was getting so confused. Number one, number.
Speaker 2: Two, number three, w W executive one.
Speaker 1: Let's call this one Ralph. Let's call this one Joe. I mean, it would have been much easier. So anyway, so they meet and I guess Vince starts talking to her, and I guess she tells him that she's looking for, you know, a position, a job, And it gets weird. It gets weird, like right away he starts talking about like a surgery that he had on his leg, and he draws a line on her on her leg to show where the knee surgery was. And so right off the bat it's like the touchy feely thing is coming out, and then from there it just it gets weirder. It's it's like he tells her to meet him, and then he comes out in his underwear, standing in his underwear. Uh, he says he wants to hold her. Uh, it's just when he hugs her, he whispered, what did he whisper?
Speaker 4: Like this is nice or so nice or like weird weird stuff. It just as for kisses on uh, you know, a kiss she kissed him on the He says, that's not what I meant.
Speaker 1: Yes, just weird things. Now for me as a woman, that would be a signal right then and there to get my ass out of here. This is not a job that I want to me. She continued to go and push too this relationship with him. She says that she was kind of like forced into it, and if you go one with the story, it just leads to her getting deeper and deeper into this relationship with Vince in order to keep her job. And then Vince takes in Johnny Ace, who now says that Vince was trafficking. I'm sorry, I don't need to be laughing. The bad statement was ridiculous to me. I I just I don't know. But then like other people like who wasn't Vincent, wasn't Vince's chiropractor or somebody?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was uh oh gosh, was it was it? No, not the not massage therapist, it was a not a personal trainer. It was along those lines. It just yeah, it was along those lines.
Speaker 1: So she's having threesomes, Vince is there, and then the text messages that he is sending her you would never think would come out of this man's mouth. And people are saying it can't be vinced because look at the way he's typing. Maybe he did it on purpose, you know, maybe he didn't want to be accused of anything, so he wrote.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like a like a twelve year old girl.
Speaker 1: That's how Sandman texts me all the time. And he's more intelligent than that. He makes spelling mistakes and he shortens words and all this kind of stuff. Maybe Sandman text Okay, that's a joke everybody, but you know, it got into this relationship where he was basically pimping her out, showing not only you know, his friends, but the w w E staff members and people that were on the production crew and you know, talent naked pictures of her. It's said that he forced her to make sexual videos not only for him, but for other people.
Speaker 2: Unnamed former UFC champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they took down all of his stuff, but I guess he's out because of this. She made a video of her urinating for him.
Speaker 2: I mean, sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well whatever I've said this many. I don't care what kind of fetish that you're into. Like whatever floats your boat is fine, you know, but don't you think that if you send videos to certain people, they're gonna get a ray ond? Like she says, Oh, I don't want anybody saying this stuff? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: And that he promises there three million dollars only pays her a million, and that is like, bug off, you know. I mean, he doesn't even follow through with it. It's just the story. To me, as badly as I feel for her, because being in a workplace like that, no woman should be treated like that. Let me just get that off my chest. You can't hold that over a woman's head to keep her job like that's to me, that is just so sexist and disgusting and humiliating for her, and but in the same breath she went along with everything and continued to do so for what two years? Yeah? Why why was she so desperate for money that that was the only job that she could have obtained at that time? You know, like I feel, I don't know, man, I feel like if it was me, I would have turned around and walked out the door the minute I felt a weird vibe and even before he was in his underwear, you know what I mean, Like the finger on the leg like that to me is creepy. That's touchy feely, that's handsel. There's no reason to touch somebody like that. And then a long, lingering hug and whispering in somebody's ear. That's bizarre to me. I'm sorry, I don't I don't know. And I've been hugged by Vince McMahon. He did hug me. He didn't whisper anything in my ear. But uh, you know, I I've had a hug from from Vince mcmanon before.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know there are in a million stories out there about Vince with talent. Other people in the office with talent never knew if they were true or not. You know, a lot of sources tell me a lot of the girls got their push because of the casting couch. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 2: Or not, you know, without naming names.
Speaker 1: Of course, I can't name any names because I don't want to get anybody in heat.
Speaker 2: But you know, there's there's plenty of stories out there.
Speaker 1: There's a million. I mean, when I worked there, there were stories floating around. And again when I worked there, I was told by somebody higher up, if you want to, you know, be seen, you need to go get a bottle of oil. I mean, I don't know if I was supposed to be cooking oil. What kind of oil this is oil? I don't know. Rubbing oil all over my boobs and knocking on Vince's door and going in there and leaning on his desk and trying to get noticed. That's what I was told to do, and I said, absolutely not, I'm not doing that. So you know, I kind of believe what this girl is saying, although you know, I wasn't there, so we can't prove it one hundred percent, but I can see this kind of thing happening. He is a millionaire. He has so much power. The way that the guys would follow him like the you know, the corporates. When I would go to rawl, I would see him walking down the corridor and he'd have four or five guys just following him around everywhere, I mean, and they would do whatever he told them to do. The man's got power, you know, power money. I just don't understand why she didn't walk away.
Speaker 3: Two questions that can kind of serve both sides of the coin. One with what you saw backstage, and then two kind of what I went through when I applied and interviewed and then ultimately got the job I had at the offices, what you saw backstage with Vince at TV, I was never essentially at a TV taping in the matter you were, of course, a TV taping stressful.
Speaker 2: A TV taping is a crazy day, right.
Speaker 3: Vince's interactions with the crew is what I thought was very funny, because what's the crew to Vince. The guys he's sitting in his office with were presumably whomever he was booking the show with, or the top talent that was coming in and out. I mean, Vince isn't getting up there and hanging the banners with the the the ring crew, or putting up the ring or sitting with the TV gaffers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's where I was like, who's the tell the technical crew or whoever? Like That's that was very murky to me because it was very vague on who's the TV crew or the technical crew.
Speaker 1: Maybe production in the truck, right, but like that that wasn't having done in the truck a lot.
Speaker 3: But but then so this is where and then I was like, all right, but it was weird in the old sense, but in the new sense of Vince wasn't really in control over the last little while.
Speaker 2: Now we got old man Vince sitting like this at TV. Hey, I'm sitting here at TV. Who wants to see a picture on my phone? Ha ha?
Speaker 3: So then I was like, hmm, maybe it makes sense that old man Vince is getting pushed out of the picture and it's trying to get people to like think he's cool now that he's lost his power and this is what he's doing. So that's what I thought about that. Then the second side is, like I said, at the office, now, granted we're going back to two thousand and six, completely different world, the level.
Speaker 2: Of fear that roam those hallways was palpable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could not look the wrong direction without getting heat from somebody. So the fact that she was able to get in get a promotion, demotion on promotion, and nobody said anything is incredible to me. So that's where I just I can't believe it, because you know, it's all about fear.
Speaker 1: They were. But if you if you remember, though, there were several instances in that in the sixty seven pages where she said that the one head wouldn't even look at her, and that when she would walk his way, he would turn and walk another way. So people knew, but they were aren't saying anything, and they were either being very mean to her or they were just ignoring the fact, which you know. And she didn't even work in the main office. She worked across the street. She said, she was in the other office.
Speaker 2: And this is that I guess new office.
Speaker 1: I suppose so, because this is from twenty nineteen to twoenty twenty one ish, right, But what you know. Another thing that happened to me. I remember I remember showing up. It was TV and I wasn't booked, and somebody higher up told me to go sit in the makeup chair and get my hair and makeup done and put on a gimmick outfit. And I said, but I'm not working, and they said, doesn't matter, we want them to see you. So they made me go in the makeup chair, which all the girls that were working, you know, there was only one makeup artist, and so you had to like kind of like fight your way into that chair sometimes. And for me not being on TV that evening and sitting in that chair, I was like, I know I have heat now, but they made me sit in a chair and get all ready, and then they made me roam the halls for Vince to make him see me, which was completely for me embarrassing. It's like, what, you know, I look ridiculous, And here I am roaming the halls trying to find him soon see me. And I finally did find him and I said hello, how are you? And I shook his hand and he gave me like an up and dayn and then he walked away, and I'm thinking, well, what am I supposed to do? Now? Go follow him? You know, right, just really weird stuff. And then at one night stand two thousand and five, I remember I went there really wasn't made up to the nines because I knew I had to sit in the makeup chair that evening, and I went up to Vince and I shook his hand and he was just like uh huh and blah blah blah and walked away. After I sat in the makeup chair, he was walking by me and he grabbed my hand and held it like this, cupped it and said, I'm Vince, And I said, I know, she shut her hand like an hour ago. He didn't even realize it was me because of the you know, I went in the makeup chair and stuff, and he just kind of stared at me, and then I kind of took my hand and walked away. I was like, what is going on? So you know, again, I I get the whole power thing. He's got a lot of power. Girls want a spot. They'll do whatever to get get on top, get a spot. But would Janelle like maybe, I don't know, did she not think that she can get a job that like I think her initial pay was like eighty thousand dollars. She didn't think she was qualified anywhere else to make eighty grand for her first year, so that's why she went along with what she did. But I mean, you know, she was getting the post traumatic stress disorder. Her hair was falling out, she was throwing up, she was bleeding, bleeding out of her privates. She was down to like one hundred pounds because of all of this, having to have sex multiple times during the not even per week, per day, and she was saying she had to go to Johnny Laurenias's room in the morning because she was his breakfast. That's what they called it. She was his breakfast several times, you know, during the week. It's like how much can one woman take? But but she's she's continuing to do it. Why didn't she quit? She said she couldn't quit. I guess, But why didn't she walk out in the beginning? That's what I don't get. I guess she just wanted. I wanted to make the money.
Speaker 2: I don't want you go work at Burger King if you need a job like that.
Speaker 3: No job is that important if it's your safety and it's it's this level of like obsession that you're in danger and you're it's at that level.
Speaker 2: So that's what I just there were so many things, and again I'm in the exact same position that you are.
Speaker 3: I don't want to come off forming an opinion or say anything negative when you're you know, yeah, it's just incredible some of this stuff. And again, and I'm going back to my own personal interview experience. I went through like ten interviews to.
Speaker 5: Get like a twelve dollars an hour job, you know, and it's like, what the fuck, Like it's crazy just because you know, I didn't have that high rise apartment, I guess, And.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very frustrating to you because like in my case, I had so much experience under my belt. I had thirteen years in the business when I when I went to work there, and I was very very confident on my ability to speak on the mic, to take bumps to work. I kept myself in shape for my age. I mean, I was thirty four years old, and to be told that I needed to do these things to be recognized and you know, to be put on the TV taping like, I was like, you can take this and stick it up your ass. I'm not doing this, you know. And maybe that's why I got fired. I don't know. I had asked for my release and they had said no, and then a month and a half later it was like Johnny Ace, I got nothing for you. And I'm just like, oh, really, you have nothing for me. I guess you didn't think hard enough.
Speaker 2: Because he was trying to say, what are you doing for breakfast?
Speaker 1: I'm not somebody's breakfast. I'll tell you that right now. But yeah, I'm not trying to come off as insensitive because I do feel bad for her. The things that I've read were horrific and no woman should ever have to go through that. Let's just make that very very clear. The men involved, if true, are a bunch of scumbags. They're pigs, and you know, Evince did this, if Johnny did this, they're disgusting. And you know, hopefully if it comes to the point where they say this happened, hopefully they'll get their day and be punished for it. But you know, I just I don't understand why a female would put themselves in that position in the first place. I'm not saying she was asking for it, because I don't believe she was. I just feel like there are there were signs that me reading it as a female, I'm like, oh, there's a signer there, I'm out the door. Oh there's another one, Seya. Wouldn't I wouldn't even accept the phone call, like there were things in there that were so weird that would give me like a creeper vibe and I would just have to leave. Why did she say? What did she think was gonna happen? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And uh, just to kind of piggyback off of your your stories. So there have been stories shared.
Speaker 3: By some people and maybe more by fans too, But the big one is Ashley Massarow, who passed away a few years ago. If you remember back in our in our history, you were at my show in Richmond, Virginia when Ashley Missarrow passed away.
Speaker 2: I remember it more than you do, more than likely.
Speaker 3: But the story about Ashley miss Arrow and the whatever it was, the tribute to the troops incident that was around then, that story and that was being banned about back then, and that was twenty and eighteen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: So the fact that that came back around now, this is not good for Vince McMahon. I mean, so this is just Janelle Grant.
Speaker 3: That doesn't include the thirty million other dollars that are apparently tied up in these NDAs that he was writing without WWE knowledge and apparently, like you know, it's it's not really got much ground or something because of the way he did it. So he did it the way he wanted to do it. But the Ashley Massaro thing is really, really, really bad when you look.
Speaker 1: Back at it, and there somebody just came out and said that they knew and they kept quiet. Yeah, Johnny Ace, it was Johnny that said that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Johnny fully fully came out and said he knew that she went to Johnny Ason Vince and they did not want to disrupt their relationship with the military and all the goodwill they had had with the military to that point.
Speaker 2: And that basically, if you want to find out, you can file a.
Speaker 3: Freedom of Information Act and get whatever the investigation is that they've done. And you know, poor Ashley mass Arrow, you know like that, it's it's it's heartbreaking that she suffered the way she did. There was no justice and unfortunately she'll never ever ever know what the final verdict is gonna be because this it's just it sucks. And this is jumping ahead a little bit with Vince, but like, where do you kind of stand with the historical piece with him.
Speaker 1: From everything?
Speaker 3: If we just put out a video about Vince a week before you went on vacation, laughing and joking.
Speaker 1: Haha.
Speaker 3: Here he is on your video music video thing and we're laughing, and.
Speaker 1: Here he is, like, how many women are there that were victimized by Vince McMahon that have kept their mouths shut? Because a big part of this, you know, this thing by Janelle whatever it's called, I don't even know, she's saying that she wants to be the voice of the women who are silent, who can't come forward, and maybe this will trigger them to realize, you know, we need to stand together and we need to basically put this guy in his place. Right, So what you said, so many things are out there. How many girls or women did he have to pay off to keep quiet hush money? How many women did he you know, demoralize, victimize the word I can't use the word because you know, I don't, but force himself upon when she said no repeat? How many women did he do that too? How many women have fell victim to this man and to his cronies that he let borrow or share or whatever the term is, trafficking, you know, whatever they're calling it. How many women are involved in this that don't have a voice that are scared to speak about it, you know what I mean, whether it's because they're getting paid off still, whether it's because they might think people might look at them as a whoror whether it's because they were married at the time and they wanted to push How many women has he done this too? There's gotta be tens of hundreds of women out there, So when you read something like this, is it that far fetched? Not? Really? The one thing that I was taken aback with was him defecating.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought it up because that part.
Speaker 3: I was just like, did you read the full details?
Speaker 1: I read everything. I read everything. I mean, is he that twisted?
Speaker 2: That's the one that almost every detail I remember, like verbatim. I don't know why really, because it was so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's so I mean, I got sick. He went to shower and she had to continue servicing the friend while she had uh, you know, all over her sh I'm like, are you what? Like? Who who does this? How dementute? If that is a true eat men? How the minute is this? Man? I don't head around there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like, I mean, he's so she's you know, so vice is into scatologically, you know, play there's urination. I mean this, this is fetishes, this is domination.
Speaker 1: This is talking about Africa.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I mean, wait time out.
Speaker 2: How about how about the sex toys named.
Speaker 3: After the w.
Speaker 2: And did you read through the tea leaves onto who one was?
Speaker 3: Did you did you catch on who the one sex toy was named after.
Speaker 1: A smaller wrestler, he said.
Speaker 2: Smaller wrestler.
Speaker 3: I believe it was who had faced adversity. And I'm this is my speculation and some stuff I had read.
Speaker 1: I who was it? Say it?
Speaker 2: I think that one of the sex toys was named Kofe.
Speaker 1: Kofe. I thought one of them was Hornswoggle because they said like a smaller wrestler. I thought it was Dylan.
Speaker 3: I think it was Kofe because it was around the time. And this is the other thing that ties into Brock allegedly, sorry excuse me, former.
Speaker 2: UFC champion WW Superstars who it is resigned a contract.
Speaker 3: All the stuff that happened with Brock and the resigning of the contract and like like his title victory, I think was all like lined up with like the koffee stuff, and he suffered a big one it's all like KOFE.
Speaker 1: So look, I don't know who was who, but it's weird, like weird stuff, like they were saying she was leading because he was fisting her.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to beat some of this.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not laughing, No, not laughing because of the severity of the nature of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: This is five years ago. He's what now, seventy six, he was seventy one years old when he's doing all of this stuff with with dildo's and pooping on he's an old man.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Like stop.
Speaker 3: So there's also been some word about things that have come out, like Shane McMahon. Why Shane McMahon decided to really distance himself because he didn't want to be like his father, did not want to be a part of any of this.
Speaker 1: So he is McMahon. I love Shane, But you know what is so.
Speaker 2: Great about effect? You have said that forever, and you are not the only one.
Speaker 3: I've heard this on other shows, other former people from the company saying the same thing. So what is it about Shane that made him so different?
Speaker 1: Maybe Linda was a good mother and a good role model and a good figure to the children. Maybe he took after his mother. I don't know anything about Linda. I've never heard anything about Linda. I mean, I feel bad for her for having to put up with him for all these years. Could you imagine being married to this man and being a figure she was talented for a long time and having to endure like I'm sure when she walked in, everybody just shut up and stood at attendance. And you know she's missus McMahon. But you don't think she heard anything. You don't think she knew stuff. Yeah, she's not a dumb woman. There's ways you could find out they're rich. They could get private investigators and stuff follow you around.
Speaker 3: But even with like you said, with talent, and when Vince was in his late fifties, you know he's banning out twenty something Tris Stratus and making out with her on TV in front of the comatose Linda McMahon, you know, on television, might be something he had to sit her down to convince this is best for business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not saying did anything behind the scenes. I'm not saying oh no, no, no, no. They on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I couldn't imagine being his wife and having to endure that type of thing. But in the case of Shane, I mean, you know, maybe maybe he's just you know, he's just a good person. I've never heard anything like when I work, I never heard anything about Shane cheating on his wife. I always heard he was a good family man who loved his boys, loved his wife. You know, I don't I don't know the McMahon, so, you know, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. But I always heard that he was the good one. It was the righteous man.
Speaker 3: I've heard a couple of people say Shane is my favorite mcmah and he's he's always say it. You say it, and you've always said it vociferously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, I you know, as far as Linda goes, I feel bad for her. But she had power. She tolerates. I guess she tolerated him for years. They had children together, and you're used to a lifestyle, a certain lifestyle, and maybe she didn't want to give it up. I don't know. All I know is I could not go through that. There's no way that's It's just this whole story just makes me think how many more stories are out there? And who's coming next? You're going to open their mouth next, So you know there's more than Janelle Tons. She's not the only one. And then it brought it back to the referee I believe in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well the incident was in the eighties and the suit was in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, oh eighty was it eighty four?
Speaker 2: She was there was no it was night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was some of eighty four eighty five where the limo incident's happened.
Speaker 2: But then she filed much later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so she is claiming that she was, I guess, forced to have sex with Vince McMahon in a limousine in order to keep her job. And again, like, fire me, get me out of this limit. I would never. I wouldn't never.
Speaker 3: I just I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go back to that if you can, If that's all right, when you talk about that incident with the oil, right, yeah, and when they when they asked you to do that, Yeah, when you said no, were you met with a surprise reaction or were you met with a like oh whatever, and then like moved on because they they asked us to everybody every time they come.
Speaker 2: Through that hallway.
Speaker 3: So what was the reaction like when they when you were absolutely opposed to it?
Speaker 1: So I was crying. I was literally crying at this point. I'm standing. I remember I was standing in a very closed it wasn't a hallway, but it was like there might have been like one of those trunks, you know, with the trunks that they had, the big blue trunks. I might have been between a trunk and a wall or something. And I'm having this conversation with this higher up guy. I'm not going to say who it is, and they're, you know, they're telling me what to do, and I was just sobbing and he was just like, well, it'll get you noticed or something to that effect. And I was like, I'm not doing it. I'm just not doing it. I said I want to go home, and basically it was just like, okay, trying to help. I'm just trying to help you. And I was just like, I'm not doing it, you know, and let me. I'm going on record, Vince never made a pass at me, Like he's never been inappropriate, Like the one time went on Vince that was just weird. It was like, I guess he liked the way I looked when I came out of a makeup chair, but he's never never done anything like inappropriate towards me. I just want to put that out there before this, you know, blows up or whatever. But it's like I was pissed off because and I'm not trying to be, you know, an asshole, but I know I have talent. I know I'm talented. I know what I can do in the ring. And when when you have somebody who has experience and who knows what they're doing to be told to just you know, go in there and just do something like that. I've never been told to do anything like that in my life. When I worked for ECW, I didn't have to sleep with Paul or anybody like. It was just my talent. I go to a place like this and it's just all I hear is like this one's doing this, and this one's doing that, and this one's with this one. I'm just a good Lord. Do they not look at a person and say, well, they're a really good worker, you know, or they're really good on the mic, or Okay, they're a pretty girl, but they have tail only the talent. Really, to me, that wasn't in play. It was like, what are you gonna do to get him to notice you? And I'm just like, well, Frank, who hired me? I want to know who hired me? And when? When I had that walk with Vince, I asked him why am I here? Like, you don't know anything about me? You don't know anything about ECW. You have our tape library, you bought the tape library. Well, I don't watch it. He has people watch his stuff for him, you know. And he told me point blank, I don't know anything about ECW. I don't know anything about your work. This is your company, and I'm hired and you don't know a thing about me or about my colleagues that came in with me. What kind of bullshit is that? You know? It was such a it was such an uncomfortable conversation. And we're walking around the building, mind you, just me and him, you know, and I'm looking at him like, dude, you gotta be ribbing me? Is this a rib? You know? I just I've never heard of somebody being hired and the boss doesn't know anything about them. It's unbelievable, you know. And then that's where the whole what he got for me, Vince came from. You know. I had to go chase him down the next night, and that's when he gave me that big hug. That's my girl, and he gave me this big, tight hug. And then my name was on the wall and I'm thinking, huh, but it didn't stay there. Why didn't it stay there? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now I have a question for you after reading the sixty seven page filing. Much like he answered the door for Janelle Grant when he gave her a hug, was he where in his underwear when he gave you the hug?
Speaker 1: No? He was wearing a suit.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Sorry, he pulled me.
Speaker 1: I was in line for my draw and he pulled me out of line. Francine, can I speak to you? And I was like this. I was like, there's a voice coming, what's going on. I didn't expect it because I had come out of Johnny Ace's office crying and I was told just go get your go, get your draw, get you know, all right, I'll get my draw and I'm standing there and then Vince, you know, I took my ten minute stroll with Vince, but he was never inappropriate with me. It was just, uh, you know, do this to get noticed, do that to get noticed. So with with my experience there and with listening to the stories about what other girls did or you know, what they had to endure or what was suggested to them, like Tory Wilson, I think just came out and said Vince wanted her to do you know, to do more or something like. It's it's just like, is this so hard to believe? Really? Yeah, And the answer is no, it's not hard to believe. But the scenarios are bizarre world. And that's to me looking at him, like I would never look at him and think, oh, he's into Scott, you know what I mean, Like he's a corporate businessman and an older corporate businessman tamboo. So just to see that kind of stuff in print threw me for a loop. So like my analysis of this, like I feel bad one hundred percent. I feel horrible for her for what she had to endure, But if she just would have walked out in the beginning, it would have never happened, right, So there you go. I mean, I don't know you can only go along with something for so long. And I don't know where she thought this would end up, Like where did what? Did she think she was going to be like his wife in the end or something like.
Speaker 3: I don't think she had any kind of desire based off of what I read. It just didn't seem like it was a desire for that.
Speaker 1: No, But why, I like y she had to have known that the relationship wasn't going to end well. She like she was going to lose her job as she stopped screwing on. So, I mean, I don't know. It's just bizarre. If you haven't read it, it's online, you can read it. It's sixty seven pages. It really didn't take me that long to read, I don't think. But there's just a lot of stuff in there. And again, I feel terrible for her. I feel terrible for any woman who has been taking advantage of because they did take advantage of her one hundred percent one hundred percent, But she's it was kind of like she was playing along with it to keep her job. You know, I don't know if she felt trapped, if she was afraid, she was afraid of physical harm, because there are there was an instance where she said he hit her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: So you know, again, like, who do you believe?
Speaker 3: As the interviews start to come out to you know, people are gonna start doing podcasts and then they have been. People are gonna get asked questions. You know, people are also releasing statements. I listened to click this to Kevin Nash podcast. He was a little I would say, a little laissez fair when it comes to answering the question, because he said, you know, since Triple H is his buddy, he doesn't really want to comment on it and he's not going to read it because of that.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't as like I would say fair with his breakdown of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: He kind of like took shots at Janelle Grant's lawyer and like he said that the texts seemed like more fantasy play, which somebody else did say to me as well. A wrestler in a former WWE superstar said thought fantasy play as well. But I think the more that's come out, that's kind of subsided, right would you agree? Maybe at first you think weird, maybe fantasy. Now I think we're thinking it's more of the truth.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean some of the text messages. It was him, I guess, just maybe trying to role play, a fantasy play, whatever you call it, because those scenarios weren't happening. He would say, I want to see blah blah blah do this to you. I want to see three blah blah blahs in your blah blah blah, like he like the things that he was texting her. It didn't happen. He was just going off on his own, you know, sick, perverted mind what he wanted to see her do. But then he would say to her, Okay, I want you to send me a video of you doing this. And you know, now with these these videos get out there, everybody's gonna see them. I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't end up on pornhop or something like in the future, you know what I mean, or celebrity. She's not a celebrity, but you know, just online like that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It should become celebrity because I guess so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I just I feel bad for her, But this could have all been just prevented if she didn't take the you know, the first meeting. I understand you want to go up there, you want to see what's going on. But as soon as things got weird, she should have left, get another job, just do something else. This, I mean, this didn't have to happen. Unfortunately it did, and I feel bad for her. And I think all the men involved are pigs one hundred percent. She was taken advantage of, she was used, she was abused, They tossed her around like a rag doll. Terrible, terrible things that they did to her. I'm not justifying anything, and I'm not saying she asked for it, but she should have just walked right out that door.
Speaker 2: Incredible.
Speaker 3: Brett Hart says, I'm going to speak my truth. I'm not worried about Vince's feelings. He's never cared about mine. I don't have any problem with anybody kicking his head around the parking lot. I'm okay with the truth coming out. I don't think this is the only incident of this kind of predatory behavior.
Speaker 1: Wow, there you have it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's incredible. There's gonna be more.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be more.
Speaker 2: Nick Nick Foley.
Speaker 3: I listened to what he said on his show Folly is Pod. He basically was kind of crushed to hear that you know what's gonna happen to his legacy? Now? What if they wipe out all of Vince McMahon's footage from WWE. That's mc foley's entire run. You know what happens to mc foley is he get wiped out of ww history? Do they do?
Speaker 1: They do that? Now?
Speaker 3: Chris ben Wogget's edited out of stuff full the.
Speaker 1: Time, allegedly murdered his family.
Speaker 3: But but they could What if they take out Vince out of you never? What if they just take what if they say when we bring everything Netflix, we're not uploading X, Y and Z to Netflix now and that includes this?
Speaker 1: I then settles. Is there a way to settle this?
Speaker 2: And just I mean in a way to settle it? Yeah, but remember she didn't care about the money.
Speaker 3: She's not give a shit if he gives Hey, here's the other two mill that I held back, or here's a one hundred mill go away.
Speaker 2: She wants to take him down.
Speaker 1: How much is he worth?
Speaker 2: Bills? Billions billions, like a billionaires?
Speaker 3: Because remember the thing was if he was removed from TKO, he got another couple hundred million.
Speaker 2: And he gone.
Speaker 3: And here's the other thing, did.
Speaker 2: You hear this about the TKO thing.
Speaker 3: So Ari Emmanuel, the head honchhow of TKO. His daughter was working at the WWE offices during this has she come for over the last two years?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, last two years, not my bit.
Speaker 1: He hasn't said anything, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have heard that, but he was curious when he heard that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what somebody had posted on Twitter. I don't know what year it was, but I guess it was from raw. It was Vince McMahon and Stephanie and Stephanie cutting a promo on her dad about when I was seventeen years old and you made me go with all those businessmen. Yeah, but I did what you But how ironic is it?
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: It's very weird. Weird, It's very weird.
Speaker 3: But okay, but then you can also point out there's a segment with Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon where he puts him on a lie detector tests and Hulk Hogan says, are you a you know, are you a perverted power hungry freak out? And he says no, and the thing goes eh right, So I mean it too.
Speaker 1: He's a weirdo. Like these angles and these perverting, like he wanted to have an incest angle with Stephanie. Like, how out of the boxes.
Speaker 3: That cray nexophilia, remember the nectophilia.
Speaker 1: It's just so weird, like he's a weird dude. I suppose this just solidifies it's not just business. It's not just a weirdo for the ratings. He's a weirdo in real life.
Speaker 3: If this is true, how about what Wait a second, Wait a second, Wait a second, wait a second, I'm gonna ask this nice and soul.
Speaker 1: Are you a.
Speaker 3: Perverted, power hungry freak?
Speaker 1: Oh god, let his day.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a very well respected businessman the world over. Ah yeah, I mean he pulled fun at it. So, I mean the thing So there was that one where she said you pip me out basically yeah, But then there was another one where he says, go home and tell your mother that after the ink is dry on the divorce, I'm gonna get a girlfriend and she's gonna be younger than you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why not? Does he have a girlfriend? Now?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: You know, come on, you know what, the people don't care you like his mustache?
Speaker 2: OJ had girlfriends?
Speaker 1: Okay, well you've got prostate cancer.
Speaker 3: I saw that. I did see that today.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I read. Anyway, look this story, Uh, there's gonna be more to it. If there is, we'll cover it. Bottom line is my heart goes out to the girl Janelle. I feel horrible for her, I really really do. I'm disgusted by again any man that was involved in any of this because it's gross. But I just wish she would have just walked away. That's all I'm saying. I wish she would have just left his apartment like the minute he got weird and said now I don't need this job and blocked him on her phone. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's that's my thing, chastise for being a dirty old man.
Speaker 3: What if she told him to grow the mustache.
Speaker 1: I doubt it.
Speaker 2: She said, you look great, you look young.
Speaker 1: Do we know how old she is?
Speaker 3: She looked lifting stories, so that one picture that's bandied about. I thought she was like in her twenties, yeah, said she's forty three. I mean, you know north, I'm north of the four and I think that, and I get told all the time, I don't look that age.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't look like I'm in my twenties, but yeah, she looks like it in her twenties.
Speaker 1: She looks like a before picture on the fake commercials where I.
Speaker 3: Saw another picture that was not as good as that one where she looked older. So that's where I'm not to picture her though. Yeah maybe, but so I've heard forty three of her thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know, but uh, a girl, very pretty girl. Nice picture.
Speaker 1: It's just really unfortunate that, you know, and I'm sure this happens all over the world where women get used and abused, and I mean, you just have to have the balls to tell them no and walk away. And if you lose your job, you lose your job, get another job. I know it's it's not that easy. I understand that, but my god, look at all the things that this girl's going through right now. Yeah, you know, can't leave her house for weeks, sick as a dog, depression for him, incredible.
Speaker 2: You know what she should have said to him?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh crap, you're so bad, You're the worst.
Speaker 3: Do it again?
Speaker 1: You know what she should have said to him?
Speaker 3: You know what what.
Speaker 2: She should have said to him?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: That's what she should have said?
Speaker 1: Brutal?
Speaker 3: Well, there were some other stuff that happened while you were gone. Whatever the rock he was back. Everybody's pissed. Now he's a heel and him and Roman might be teaming up against Cody and could be Seth.
Speaker 2: Seth might not be cleared.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody pitch that maybe should be Stone Cold Steve Austin. That would be epic.
Speaker 1: Imagine that that'd be his last and he looking for a last match.
Speaker 3: Could be.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like, literally, who gives a shite?
Speaker 3: Well, who gives a shit? I mean really, who cares?
Speaker 1: Everybody who is into WrestleMania cares because we want Cody. Hashtag was all over socials. So guess what. The WWE universe has spoken and WWE listened. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, sidebar. Do you really think they listened or do you think this was the plan all along?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it was the plan.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 1: I like to think they listened to the people.
Speaker 2: Did you see any of that press conference?
Speaker 3: Now? It was.
Speaker 2: It was very well done.
Speaker 3: If you like a good angle and you want to watch about a minute and thirty seconds of a video, check it out on your Twitter feed.
Speaker 2: It was and you know who it was.
Speaker 3: Sorry modern fans. Sorry, it was because of the Rock. The Rock is the one who made it. Because if it wasn't for the Old School, there would be no business.
Speaker 2: And the Rock saved everything.
Speaker 1: I saw him on Pat McPhee. He was funny. Did you see that clip?
Speaker 3: Yes, he was awesome.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like telling everybody front of your computers, we will Coddy, he said.
Speaker 3: She said, Dad, can we go play catch?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry son, hashtag Cody whatever.
Speaker 1: It was, and then the wife comes in, you want to have sex, No, we want Cody. I have to stay on the computer and do my hashtags. Hilarious right right?
Speaker 2: Oh and the other thing too.
Speaker 3: While you were gone, they officially announced Dark Side of the Ring with the sand Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, with him tomorrow, which we're recording this on Friday night. I'm gonna be with him and Todd Gordon tomorrow for our Wrestling Universe gimmick. So maybe I'll have him come on after it airs and we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: I think we totally.
Speaker 3: I'm honestly, I've been waiting for this one for what two years?
Speaker 1: Here here's what it's gonna be like. Yeah, yo, I did drugs, yoo. Yeah, I was a Chippendale. Yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was so close to Like, I was going down my rolodex of people to start messaging. I was going to reach out to Tyler right and be like, hmm, he might not be bad, and like, wonder if him and his dad are around? You imagine Sam Man is a half filling for you.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that.
Speaker 1: He's starting a podcast He's trying to anyway?
Speaker 3: Is he trying to well, listen, trying to If he tries, I'm sure he's.
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, how do you use a green scream? Oh my god? I said, I'll have to walk you through it. He's the best. Well, we'll have them on.
Speaker 2: I got nothing else.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this was again don't come at me, ladies, if you're listening to this. I I have much love for the females in the business. Uh for Janelle, Like I said, if my whole thing was that, she just would have left. I don't know the circumstances, you know, I don't know how desperately she needed money. But just don't don't put yourself in that situation, is all I'm saying. And if you know, if you get fired, to get fired, your dignity and self respect is worth more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so totally yeah, but uh that's it.
Speaker 1: That's all I got.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see, I would I would recommend wholeheartedly that the listening folks head over to the YouTube channel for eys of Here, the ECW Diva Francine's official YouTube channel, where you get all all the greatness that is this audio version of the Eyes up Here show with Francine, but with a video component and a huge archive with exclusive video with interviews with past ECW superstars, WWE superstars, some current superstars of Impact Wrestling, and watch alongs and stuff from our old Patreon archive, and just a ton of additional content, both on the membership tier but also on the free side as well. And if you haven't joined us over there, it's close to that ten thousand mark.
Speaker 1: I think so close.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, it's in smell range. Now, Okay, just get over there.
Speaker 3: Click subscribe, like it, subscribe to like videos, share them, do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Get over there, please join us, and you know you won't be disappointed, am I right?
Speaker 1: You're right. We work hard on it and it's a fun channel and we'll be doing let we're doing a live for my birthday. We have to we have to pick a d My birthday's coming on my birthday's February nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Let's do a live now that day. You know I'm also busy, so I'll have to let you know on.
Speaker 1: The February nineteenth.
Speaker 3: Well, you know I'm busy that day.
Speaker 2: Well night, maybe I might be freed up. Perhaps when we do the lives, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, well I want to do it on my birthday.
Speaker 2: So we'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: If he can't come, I'll be I'll be alone doing a doing a stream.
Speaker 2: Figure it out. I got I got eight I got eight party candles that night as well.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, okay, oh that's true.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the little break my daughter's birthdays the same day.
Speaker 1: Can't you celebrates on the twentieth. We got stuff to do. We'll figure it out, all right, we'll figure it out anyway, going over there, Yes, a live is coming though, Yeah, live's coming. And you know it's free to subscribe, so click the subscribe button, ring the bell so you get the notifications and join the family.
Speaker 3: We'd love to have you, absolutely, and if you want to follow me, it's at Chatty and B on Twitter at IB Exclusives on Instagram, Ibexclusives.
Speaker 2: Dot com website, and also Get My Go on YouTube.
Speaker 3: A couple of new episodes dropped in the last couple of weeks, including UH basically the precursor to Nick Houseman, the UH You've done interviews at Nick Houseman. He had an Yes you did for Wrestling Wrestling, Inc. I think, but he had an epic meltdown on social media. But we kind of had like a precursor episode about him because he he's the one who tried to kind of bring down Chris Jericho a few weeks ago. Oh okay, and we did an episode about him, so please check it out on YouTube, Get.
Speaker 1: My Go okay. If you want to follow me across the board on social media, you can find me at ECW, dvat Frizzin. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you are staying extreme.