Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Brandon is on the phone today for your First Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Sarah. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Brandon, how long has it been since you heard from Sarah?
Speaker 3: Close to a week now?
Speaker 4: That's say, yeah, have you been trying to hit her up?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 5: I I I messaged her the day after, you know, make sure she got home safe, and no response, And then you know, a couple of days later, hit her up again and nothing.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about your date. Why are you trying to get a hold of her? Was it a good date?
Speaker 3: I thought it was, I really did.
Speaker 5: I felt like, you know, we were reviving and went to the went to the.
Speaker 3: Mountains, went to mountains and had a great time. We shredded the pop out a little bit, you know, the time in the hot thug. You know, I was looking nice little.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Was it like a weekend king?
Speaker 3: No, I was like a you know night that's overnight.
Speaker 4: So you guys stayed the night together.
Speaker 6: Well, I stayed there overnight.
Speaker 3: You know, I got the.
Speaker 5: Place like just in case, very very wishful thinking. But obviously I wasn't, like, you know, expecting her to stay.
Speaker 4: Okay, was she into it?
Speaker 3: I thought so.
Speaker 5: I usually still like I had a pretty good read on chicks too, at least like you know, in that respect. But yeah, I mean we're vibing, like, you know.
Speaker 3: We we were laughing, we're joking.
Speaker 5: You know, we had a couple of drinks, snowball fighting, and I knocked her over and were fighting snowboard with the snowballs looked but you know, those kind of playful and she went in the snow and like you know, she went to the hospital.
Speaker 3: So like, I don't know, I mean, if.
Speaker 4: You knocked her over.
Speaker 3: State, you know, I didn't. I don't want to be sexist tonight. It's the true, Okay.
Speaker 2: Once she regained consciousness from your snowball, was okay, I.
Speaker 4: Laughed, laughing, this is okay.
Speaker 3: Willed me right in the face with one that's just just said that it was over. So yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is that what you think could have gone wrong?
Speaker 7: Like, was there any other moments that might have been a little bit awkward after she got knocked out.
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't feeling the awkwardness, but you know, I mean who knows.
Speaker 5: Like maybe I said something that was like, you know, like when we're in the hot tub, Like I might have gotten a little sit confident, like you know, like you know, making a joke about her appearance, like one really a joke, but it was like I said she was too pretty to be good at snowboarding, you know, like one of those like sort of like hot to nice scale like.
Speaker 3: Sloke thing like I think, you know, kind of coil its to that.
Speaker 5: I guess, no way, you're that hot and you're just nice and single like that sort.
Speaker 2: Of thing like a snowboard and gets pegged in the face with snowballs in the hot tub and your beautiful wall. Complete package, right, except saying like you're too hot to be able to do this, I don't think comes off right when dude, it's kind of it's.
Speaker 4: Almost just like that whole why are you single?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I kind of felt like an idiot like right after I said that.
Speaker 4: But how does she react to it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: It is kind of like like a weird laugh.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you. Yeah, how'd you end with her?
Speaker 3: I walked her to a car and hugged a goodbye.
Speaker 4: Center back down the mountain.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, no, we were I just can't under on the top of the slopes. We were down the bottom by blah blah.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess, like I didn't really get any kiss me vibe, but like I don't know, I just I mean, it was just really confusing, just from like the end of the night, like you know.
Speaker 3: The hug and then now just not responding at all.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know. Okay, well, we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: For you'll play a song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you, and then maybe get to another date if you still want one. Okay, all right, plays, so come back and get your first Day follow up, Next.
Speaker 1: First date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Brandon is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Sarah. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Brandon, why don't you break down your date again real quick.
Speaker 5: We went out to the slope, had a great time, had some snowball fighting, not chocolate.
Speaker 4: Not just though you hit her so bad with a snowball that she fell down. That's an important note.
Speaker 5: We had a very a vicious snowball fight and help me out on the hot tub and night, you know, said some dumb awful cliche thing, and I didn't get a kiss sign.
Speaker 3: At the end of the night.
Speaker 2: Right, So you think it's because you said you're how did you learn a snowboard because you're too hot to snowboard?
Speaker 3: I'm sure that didn't help.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ready for us to call her? Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to Sarah. Please, Hi Sarah. This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 4: I am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jeubele. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm being called on the radio right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real? Is this a prank?
Speaker 4: No, it's not, actually and not this time. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Can you explain please?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'd be happy to. We do a segment on the show and it's called the First Date.
Speaker 4: Follow up. So that's where if you go out.
Speaker 2: On a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can ask us to get you on the phone and find out why are you ghosting them? And we got an email about you from Brandon.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, okay, okay, okay, wait, so Brandon asked you to call me because I ghosted him.
Speaker 4: Yes, he liked you mind telling us why you're ghosting it?
Speaker 6: No? I mean does he really want to do this on the radio. I mean, if he does, I can talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, everybody who does these we tell them that they have to be prepared to hear whatever somebody says.
Speaker 3: So okay, all.
Speaker 6: Right, okay, Brandon was nice, but he's like, I don't know, he's like a lot.
Speaker 3: He's a lot.
Speaker 6: He was just a lot for.
Speaker 3: Me, like a lot.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean you've talked to him.
Speaker 4: A little bit, right, Yes, you did talk to him about your day?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, So he like we went we went to the mountain and he told you all this, he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, you guys went on the date like snowboarding and stuff, and uh, you got in a snowball fight. He was worried that he hit you a little too hard with the snowball. Then you guys said, you guys hung out in hot Tup for a little while, and then you left, and that's the last he's seen or heard of you.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, for of all, the thing that really unsettled me to begin with was that it was our first date and he started, you know, he started talking about how well I would get along with his sister, and he started talking about all of us going on a ski trip together, like after after, this was after.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's Brandon. He's actually on the phone listing and wants to talk to you. I couldn't wait, obviously, Okay.
Speaker 6: That was one of the reasons why it wasn't the reason why it was weird that you were already planning another date, this one with your family while we were still on our first date. It wasn't even the end of the date. It was like I was trolling. I was just throwing out a year or you get along with my sister. Don't know why that's such a bad thing. It's not a bad thing. But you were talking about getting us steven passes, Like during our first day. If you had said getting you and me season passes while we were still on our first date.
Speaker 3: I would have felt that was.
Speaker 6: A bit much, But saying you were wanted to get it for me and your sister and you all together while we're still on our first date, that was kind of claustrophobic to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can see how that might sound a little crazy, but I just really sawt she was vibe with my sister, Like I.
Speaker 6: Didn't even think me like I might with your sister, but like, don't, don't while we're in the middle of our first date. That's when you, you know, mentioned that you have a sister, not try to get me see him.
Speaker 7: Kind of nice to know that he's thinking about seeing you again, Like there's definitely future dates in his mind, Like he's there, I mean, not necessarily getting married or anything, but like that he just wants to see you again.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I feel like that a marriage would be easier to get out of than a pie with his sister.
Speaker 3: I've never you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: He said something to me that made me kind of uncomfortable, which I don't know if you want to talk about that, right, Yeah, Brandon, you kind of got me into this, but.
Speaker 3: That one point give it to me.
Speaker 4: He made a.
Speaker 6: Comment about me that I thought was kind of sexist, and I didn't appreciate it. He said something about like, I'm so hot I couldn't possibly be good at snowboarding or something like that.
Speaker 3: He said, I, Uh, he said.
Speaker 6: I was too hot to be good at snowboarding.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I immediately realized right after that that I probably sounded like an idiot, but.
Speaker 3: I was just compliment But you're too hot to be annoyed by something like that. Right down on that right now.
Speaker 6: To be honest with you, I think it's totally weird that you got a radio station involved in this conversation. But I'm trying to be real with you, and you're still deflecting with a joke.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, yeah, I mean dumb jokes. Yeah, I get it, But can we just maybe chalk it up to bad date first nerves. I felt like we had a great.
Speaker 5: Time, man, and you know we're re vibe it and you doesn't season passing.
Speaker 3: I just kind of wanted to tell you without sounding like a jerk.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry if I explained, uh more appropriate for everyone involved here, So I kind.
Speaker 3: Of show you that I had a decent job and he.
Speaker 5: Wasn't a bomb, you know, I wanted to trying to say that without sounding a good jerk.
Speaker 4: And they are extensive, they're very I don't know, it sounds like kind of a dream to me. Whatever you want, Sarah, but I admit that Brandon, like warding on Bucks, just footed down more than that.
Speaker 2: Are you crazy, Sarah? Would you like to go with Brandon again? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I not being personal.
Speaker 6: I mean, I actually think Brandon's a really nice person. I just wasn't feeling it with him, and.
Speaker 3: It seems to me.
Speaker 6: It seemed to me on the day, and now it seems to me in this conversation like he's focusing too hard on how he can flex, you know, like saying a thing to me, buying a thing to me, whatever. Like Brandon, sincerely, I would recommend on future dates, just.
Speaker 3: Get to know the person.
Speaker 6: Don't be focusing so hard on how you're going to flex, or what the right thing to say to them is, or what you're trying to convey, Like.
Speaker 3: Just be real with them.
Speaker 6: People will appreciate that if you're just real, If you're real and from the heart. It's not about saying a line. It's not about having a flex, it's not about, you know, coming on too strong because you're trying to show them that you're not scared a commitment. I mean, I appreciate all these things at their root. I think that you just need to be more in the moment and picking up what your date is putting down.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Ju Will's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at advocateslaw dot com.