Speaker 1: Well transmitting.
Speaker 2: Lizay.
Speaker 3: Hey, welcome to Wednesday Show Morning Studio Morning. I do want to play some voicemails real quick before we get to a bunch of games.
Speaker 2: Let's go with voice one number one. Hey, Bobby and the show. Just wanted to call in.
Speaker 3: And say, I ran my first marathon yesterday and I listened to the show the whole time, So thanks for getting me through my twenty six point two run.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, love the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. That's awesome committing to a marathon. Holy crap, amy's been one before. Yes, well that's wild that you can keep going for that long. I don't like running at all.
Speaker 2: You could do it. It's seventy they say, I'm one hundred pcent mentals I do. Only I could do it. Okay, next up give me Eric. This is Eric.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bobby, big favor. I have a bride of thirty years tomorrow. I know have more important things, but I would love to wish her Lisa a happy thirtieth anniversary from Eric.
Speaker 2: If you could make that happen, that would make my day.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 3: Happy thirtieth anniversary, Lisa from Eric. You heard it from Eric. It's from us too. That's awesome. Congratulations, that's beautiful yours.
Speaker 2: What's the gift for that? Thirty p nubles? Your marriage knuckles? Dude, I know it's a game they play. I don't know. Next up, this is Arlen from Virginia. I have a morning corny for Eddie.
Speaker 4: Hey, Eddie, what do you call fifty guys all watching the super Bowl on TV?
Speaker 2: You call them the Dallas Cowboys? Stupid? I mean, it's funny watching the super Bowl. They're not playing it. They suck. Oh yeah, they're watching it. Thank you man. Okay, it's funny every too good. Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 3: There's what we're gonna do all day today. It's nothing but games. We're gonna do a dance party coming up too. Okay, but nothing but games. And we're gonna do a dance party this hour. What's not Friday though, it's Wednesday. But because of the environment where we're in. But I'm even say why, we're just here. We want to be your safe spot. Nothing big games, a couple dance parties. We're here to have only the best time, no news, all just fun, all games, all day. The game now is the classic TV catchphrase game guys, Ready, Ready, so I'll give you the catch phrase.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. You just name the classic television show. I go A, what's that? Happy Days? The show show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an example though, A that would be Happy Days. So we'll do seven of these. Let's see it gets the most number one classic TV show catchphrases.
Speaker 2: So easy? Did I do that? I'm in Family Matters.
Speaker 3: Latchbox, Family Matters, Family Matters, correct, good job.
Speaker 2: Number two, Marcia, Marsha Marsha.
Speaker 5: And in for the wind Amy Pretty Lunchbox, Brady Bunch, Eddie, Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: Marsha, Marsha and Marcia about this one?
Speaker 6: Oh do you need one more time classic TV catchphrase? Okay, I'm in Eddie. I'm gonna go with home improvement.
Speaker 3: Oh because yeah, what are you debating between Scooby man.
Speaker 2: That's that's tough.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, that's home improvement.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I have Scooby doo. Someone's right, play it Ray Improvement. Oh, lunchbox, we got lucky dude. No, we didn't like I thought I nailed it. I don't do that was anywhere close to Scooby. What do you mean Scooby does the same thing? All I heard was Scooby whoa, whoa. Okay, here's the next one. Whoa, I'm in? Whoa I'm in. I'm in for the wind Amy Blossom, lunchbocks. What what did you What did you write? What'd you write? Isn't that that Joey guy on Friends? What did you write? I'm shoot? Is it Joey Friends? Isn't that what he does? You have no answer if you don't say answer, I said friends, he said, isn't it that Joey guy on Friends? Know what I'm saying? Like, I'm very Eddie phones, I wrote down blossom. Whoa, whoa? Whoa blossom? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Joey though, Joey, he does that. I'm getting my woes confused. Mike's Joey go on Friends.
Speaker 2: Isn't the blossom guy Joey? His name is Joey. Yeah, Joey on Friends. I think he's like, whoa? I don't know. I get all right? Here we go. I pity the fool, I'm in, I pity the fool, I'm in. Classic TV catchphrases number five. I pity the fool.
Speaker 5: I'm in for the wom Amy eighteen Lunchbox Hogan's Heroes.
Speaker 2: Eddie a team the A team.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Wow, Lunchbox played again.
Speaker 3: I don't know that's true, all right to left up your nose with the rubber hose.
Speaker 2: Up your nose with the rubber hose. I'm in, um, up your nose with a rubber hose. Amy, are you in? I'm thinking you can lose it. I know. I don't know this one. Up your nose with the rubber hose. I feel like we do it like once a year. Yeah, y'all might say it, but you're not like and this is me referencing. Yeah, I think you do all right?
Speaker 3: Any answers Amy, Happy days, Lunchbox, Happy days, Eddie.
Speaker 2: Welcome back Coddon, Welcome back cater So you knew it all right? Last one, uh Eddie, if you get it, you win.
Speaker 1: I mean, but classic TV shows, Yeah, classes, obviously he's gonna win.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. See hell, this.
Speaker 3: Is when it gets mean. No, and it's also.
Speaker 1: Not mean, but it's like, it's very different if you can home from school and these.
Speaker 3: Are the shows right exactly you're making Okay, let's just take the mean. You're making excuses. That's more what it is. You're making excuses because you got you got the Brady Bunch right a minute ago. Nobody was live for that one.
Speaker 2: But she's two years young. That doesn't matter. She's just being she's doing excuses. What there we go, There we go, zoom to the moon.
Speaker 3: Whoa, No, that was Joey whoa. Yeoh, okay, I get the age thing, but you're you're got you've gotten older ones from the seventies and sixties, but you didn't get that once. You're making an excuse. I'm just saying, we hold you, we hold you higher than that.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's true like that every time playing zooming. Somehow there's a bad word. Man, I'm not sure how.
Speaker 3: I bet there's a first word in that. Do it again, Zoom to the Moon. I'm in for the classic TV catchphrases.
Speaker 2: What's that thing that show with? I don't say loud? Already lost abody.
Speaker 3: Right, Robin Williams, Oh, you're thinking of Morkan Mindy, Yeah, that's wrong, Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Rin and Stimpy. No, Eddie Batman No.
Speaker 3: From nineteen fifty five The Honeymooners. M Hm, she's full hater today, she is full.
Speaker 2: I'm throw this.
Speaker 3: All games all day, full hater, all games, all day. I'm gonna play this one, So Raymondo describe what we're gonna play. Yeah, it's the first note of a song, and you guys have to guess what the song is any category nineties? Oh interesting, So we only get to the first note. Can you give me an example? Okay, that would be Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: Oops. Okay, bye, baby, one more time, hit me, hit me baby one more time, Baby hit baby, hit me one more time. No, no, I think it's hit me baby one more time. What's the name of it? Baby?
Speaker 3: One more time? Princes hit me though I got dot dot dot baby one more time. Princess aren't in there. Okay, that's the example. You're the best on the worst. Okay, how many we're gonna do these? Oh?
Speaker 1: You got it wrong too, Yeah, I said baby hit me one more time.
Speaker 3: When you say it just sounds weird, like like like a bit kinky. Okay, all right, ray give me everybody lunchbox, Eddie Aim and myself ready and go. We'll do it out three times, Okay, so we don't keep asking for them over over and over.
Speaker 2: A lot of notes. That's like six notes, but okay, we'll take it. Go ahead, show us I'm in for the wind. Yeah, I'm just looking for the song title. Uh, Amy, Genie in a bottle? I have Genie in a bottle, Lunchbox, Jeanie in a bottle. Can we see I showed you guys mine? Okay, Eddie, Jeanie in a bottle? Let me see you want to see it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you guys will cheat, because that's why I showed Amy.
Speaker 2: And then Amy gets mad, like, what do we go to show? Why do you have to show? Because I went first, that's true, Go ahead, next up, I'm in. I'm in, I'm in for the wind. Damn, guys, I mean you want it again? One more time for the listeners. Then okay, Amyo, the paper is so annoyed. I'm showing you really, I show my work. Lunchbox Eddie, Bob, that's weird to say, right ready? Yes.
Speaker 3: The problem with this one for him is is getting the actual title of the song Lunchbox, because he knows the song right, Yeah, that's one note.
Speaker 2: That's tough. Yes, alright, five seconds lunchbox spice girls. What I want incorrect? Eddie wanna be? Yeah, I want to be all right?
Speaker 3: Three down Ray trying to get that one note like it's tough. We cut it off, cut it off early. Here we go, got it? And then I'm just trying to be Eddie at a game because listeners hate Eddie when he plays games.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true. Oh it's not true. They love me. They love me when I went all the villainy because all I do is win. No, you really know, write one more time? Huh? Everybody good? Okay, Well, let's all say at the same time. One, two, three, Amy, You didn't get it right, it's scrubs.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want scrubs.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, he's down.
Speaker 1: I don't want scrubs.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. No was in the title.
Speaker 1: I know it just read was in the title an article if you want to be want to be good?
Speaker 3: Test today. Somebody was voting late last night. I'm not talking about that. Go ahead, Amy did the midnight voting. Oh oh we'll get that one. Go ahead, hold on midnight?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I'm talking one more time? Right, yeah, midnight voting. Oh my gosh, you guys are so annoying. Oh am I still playing? Yes, you're still playing? Yeah, kind of it cares. You're right, we already did three you he did three. That was the rule. One more ring. There you go, that's not that's all. I gets shorter, but that's the one. No, that's how it. Both of you. All I know is this scrubs? Yeah? Are you singing? I'm trying? Please alright?
Speaker 3: Three seconds time lunchbox, dookie, Tami, father of mine?
Speaker 2: Oh, great song, Eddie.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we have something we do, so let's go to the next one because I'm sure you know what.
Speaker 2: I trust that you have it. I trust that you have it, So let's move on without saying what it is. Yes, tell me where have you been? That's not it. It smells like teen spirit written down, but that's not what I went with. More seconds at the beginning, Ray get it? Do you hear it? If you play just the one like the one? Do you hear father?
Speaker 3: Guess that's still mm hmmm. Do you want to do because we did five? Do you want to do sudden death for three of them? Get a buzzing with their name? No, because then you'll get me that that is automatical, Bobby, We're going to run out of of one nots.
Speaker 2: We'll give it one more normal, one more normal? Okay, go Iman? Do you know what yeah, I know it.
Speaker 3: One, two, three you guys out you guys, it's just.
Speaker 2: Me and you.
Speaker 3: Ray uh, we'll do three one nots play play by yourselves in.
Speaker 2: Your head with your name Buzzy. Yeah, it's Eddie and I Buzzy. You guys just be quiet. We need you to judge judging. I'm quiet, okay, and go Bobby.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say Bobby got in for thank you.
Speaker 2: You are backstory boys. I want to I want on it. I want it that way I get there. Who play a little bit of that right for the listeners. Yeah, okay, okay, comes in against Green Day Nioki. No, the the time of your life. If you get this one, we tie. Okay, alright, ready, Ray go Bobby.
Speaker 3: Bobby got it, thank you, And I don't iris googles.
Speaker 2: He went, See, that's why we don't do something to death. No, we had to it. We'd have been doing this all day, stalemate. But we're doing games all day because you played this game all day.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: See, I came in. I did that for you guys. He didn't do anything for me. He says, you in every.
Speaker 3: Game, sets you in every game, and I had to come in and whoop the school bully.
Speaker 2: That's what I did. I came in to beat the school bully up, and now he walked away. Because you need it, I should play more games. No, no, no, no, you should not.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play the Bobby Feud all games all day today. The top ten things we buy at the grocery store. Top ten things we buy at the grocery store. The person going first, number four, Ye rolled on the dice.
Speaker 2: Amy, that'll be you.
Speaker 3: Survey asked american's top ten things they buy at the grocery store?
Speaker 2: Can you name any of them? Go ahead? Fruit? It's pretty broad?
Speaker 3: Huh what show me frud?
Speaker 2: There's Why did you wait? Because I thought I was gonna go get road correct.
Speaker 1: My whole thing was gonna be real specific foods.
Speaker 2: Like correct, like what lunchbox? You are up? Yeah? Go ahead? Is a big isle? Toilet paper? Show him booty, show me toilet paper?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: What what now?
Speaker 3: A new survey found the top ten things Americans buy at the grocery store?
Speaker 2: Can you name any eddie any of them? Yeah? I got to bread, Show me bread. One answer I got. I'm like wondering, why fruit? Where do they go to? People go? I don't know what stand the actually yellow card. I mean Amy's been given a yellow card. I understand what you're saying. I didn't make the list. I mean every basket I walked by in the Grose story and I didn't make the list. Okay, well more yellow card. You're you're just qualified from the game and you don't play the next one. That's a card, Amy, don't do that. Okay, Okay, that's a bread milk show me milk yellow card. He said he had that. He already misses, and you really want to make her mad?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, apples, Stop, that's not.
Speaker 2: That's actually show me apples. We were about to have eruption in here. Eruption it is. Meat points are doubled. Meat skat. We heard of you, Yes, we got you. Do you like meat the girl or meat? Show us me? Yes? Yeah, number two? Answer meat, it's worth four points. But meat milk? He already said that. Eggs? Show me eggs? Number four? Answer were they points? A new survey found the top things America's buy at the grocery store. Can you name? There are six left?
Speaker 3: We have bread, meat, milk, and eggs off the list here.
Speaker 1: M hmm, biggle bag of chips?
Speaker 2: Show me chips.
Speaker 3: Number eight answers soft salty snacks or chips your drinks?
Speaker 2: Is that another answer? Yeah? Drinks? Show me. I need you to be more specific. How what kind? Okay, I skrew it, show me drinks? Give it to a give what is it? I just don't want to fight her anymore. Yeah, no soda? Oh yeah, drinks.
Speaker 3: See that's not fair. I mean that you get your twelve points.
Speaker 1: Go ahad Yeah, I was gonna say soda.
Speaker 3: When a referee gets like beat on by, like a coach just gets railed right all game on.
Speaker 1: My points are doubled, right, yeah, I hear you, and I'm only at twelve.
Speaker 2: And then the no, you're at twenty eight.
Speaker 3: You got twelve for that one, and the referees like, please let me alone here take a call.
Speaker 2: That's what I feel like with Amy right now.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, let's see cereal, Jemmy cereal.
Speaker 2: I feel all you happy now.
Speaker 1: I thought sorry, people were going to be shopping the perimeter of the grocery store.
Speaker 2: First, go ahead, that's not true. Well vegetables. I'm going to have that written down, but it wasn't on there, guys, vegh and you had fifty points. Gosh how are we gonna catch up?
Speaker 6: You can?
Speaker 2: I left story left? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man? Yeah, I'm gonna go with charcoal. Hey right, charcoal?
Speaker 2: Charcoal? You know you know charcoal? Are you being funny? I haven't heard of that? Are you being funny? Charcoal? You don't buy charcoal at the grocery store? Are you being funny? I don't understand it. He's not being funny, are you sure? Well?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What is being funny about that? What are you buying at the grocery store? Charcoal? Are you messing with its? Stop? Stop messing with this? Do you guys not buy charcoal? Yeah? We buy it? So why why? Why is that a bad pig? That's the way you say it? Charcoal? Charcoal? Show me charcoal? Charcoal like a hole? Yeah, charcoal? What do you you have to like? Crackle? Like charcoal? What do you call it? Tar coal? Tar coal? Like coal? Anyway? Eddie?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me see. I got a whole list here, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Top ten things you buy to grocery store Americans? Three on the list. You may want you can punt and get to the trouple of points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's punt, okay, So then let me go with yes, she carried me the nastiest look. Amy, points are tripled last round. You're a big lead.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know how you want to put this, But like toilet trees, you know, like shampoo conditioners.
Speaker 2: She can't do that, I know she like.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's like aisle seven toilet trees.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know how we do this, but edible.
Speaker 7: Things, groceries, however you want to say it, but like, show me toilet tries, tampons.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's what you were trying to say.
Speaker 2: You said it afterward. That's weird.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, luch walks ice cream, show me that's good ice cream.
Speaker 2: Eddie. You need to look at people's carts. Stop.
Speaker 5: You need to get I don't know where these people shopping America. They don't do charcoal and they don't do ice creams. You need to get a couple of these points of triples.
Speaker 2: I think it's something. There are three left.
Speaker 3: On the board, breads, meat, milk, eggs, cereal, soda or Amy.
Speaker 2: Says liquid that said drink, Yeah exactly, chips, Eddie. Three answers left, last chance. This is huge. Let's go with diapers. Chicken spoken up chicken. I sure said meat. Should have said meat. You covered all of it.
Speaker 3: Here are your other answers at number seven peanut butter, at number nine frozen dinner, and at number ten laundry detergent.
Speaker 2: Like fifty points, Amy is our winner, and.
Speaker 3: All kids riddles, Amy, You're up first. I shave every day, but my hair only grows longer.
Speaker 2: What am I? I shave every day, but my hair only grows longer. What am I? Twenty seconds is on the close? Shave every day, but my hair only grows longer. Hair. I shave every day, but my hair only grows longer. What am I?
Speaker 1: I'm normally so good at this game. I shave every day, but my hair only grows longer. Shave every day, but my I shave. I shave every day, save shave, my hair only grows.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know nothing. Because he's doing the shaven. He has a barber. I'm sure he cuts his hair, but every hair grows longer. No one says he never cut his hair whole life. I get it. Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike has a job as a butcher.
Speaker 2: He's five foot ten inches tall. What does he weigh? Mike has a job as a butcher. He's five foot ten inches tall. What does he weigh? He wears meat corect Oh that's good. Is a butcher.
Speaker 3: I would have never gone there a butcher. Eddie, Eddie, come on. Imagine you're in a boat in the middle of the sea. Suddenly you're surrounded by hungry sharks waiting to eat you. How do you put an end of this? We're gonna ask it one more time. Imagine you are in a boat in the middle of the sea. Suddenly you are surrounded by hungry sharks waiting to eat you. How would you put an end of this? Time starts now. Well, imagine you're in a boat in the middle of the sea. Suddenly you're surrounded by hungry sharks waiting to eat you.
Speaker 2: How do you put it into this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead, stop imagine correct because I'm imagine correct.
Speaker 2: Next level. Good job, man. I say, he gave me the dirtiest look. She did. Don't want today, I did?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was the dirty look was for myself. It was for myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, lunchbox, riddle me this. Which tire doesn't move when a car turns left or right? Which tire doesn't move when a car turns left or right. The spare tire, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Good one, that's good.
Speaker 3: Would it be the back tires too, because they don't move if you turn it, though it does the car turns, so like if you're driving and you turn it, they turn as well.
Speaker 2: Does it depend if it's all wheel drive? Oh my god, Eddie. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How can you throw a ball as hard as you can only to have it come back to you even if it doesn't bounce off anything.
Speaker 2: Riddle me this.
Speaker 3: How can you throw a ball as hard as you can only to have it come back to you even if it doesn't bounce off anything.
Speaker 2: Riddle me this. You have twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: How can you throw a ball as hard as you can only to have it come back to you even if it doesn't bounce off anything.
Speaker 2: I'm picturing one of those paddle games, you know, or the ball You hit it and throw a ball as hard as you can. Five seconds is the next level.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna go throw it up correct, throw that gravity, bring it down, throw it up in the air.
Speaker 2: These are tough, man. I didn't think you're gonna get that one. These are tough. I didn't think you're gonna get that one. Good job, good John Mirror.
Speaker 5: I thought I'm gonna say play catch next step because you told somebody comes back to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah true, Lunchbox, Yep. Until I am measured, I am not known.
Speaker 2: Yet. How you miss me when I have flown? What am I? Until I am measured? I am not known yet?
Speaker 3: How you miss me? When I have flown? What am I? Twenty seconds on the clock? Riddle me this? Until I am measured, I am not known yet? How you miss me when I have flown.
Speaker 2: Five seconds? I'll take a guess. Go ahead time? Correct?
Speaker 3: God, that's so good, dude, that's so good. Next up, Eddie, Man, these are tough. They're a little tougher to down purpose. It's all games all day. Yeah yeah, Eddie. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Oh? I got it? What lunch and dinner? Correct? Were we gonna? Let's do this the place I want to come back and finished the championship? Riddle me this. I'll give each of you one more riddle than we go to sun dead riddles.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Lunchbox, what kind of dog has no tail?
Speaker 2: You ready say whatever you want? Hot dog? Correct? That's so good. Eddie.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm a well established band, but I've never played a note?
Speaker 2: What am I?
Speaker 3: I'm a well established band, but I've never played a note?
Speaker 2: What am I? Riddle me this? Twenty seconds on the clock. Let's go with a rubber band. Correct.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, guys, Okay, stay focused. So you're buzzing with your name as I read the riddle. Wow, first person to get right, there'll be three is the winner?
Speaker 2: Buzzing with your name? That is your buzzer. Riddle me this. Nobody empties me, but I never stay full for long? What am i? Eddie?
Speaker 3: Eddie stomach incorrect? Lunchbox. Nobody empties me, but I never stay full for long?
Speaker 2: What am I? Lunchbox? Go ahead? Gas tank incorrect? The moon, it's a good guess, though. Gas tank is a good one. The moon, somebody doesn't do. Just drive it and it is. Nobody does explain the moon.
Speaker 3: Understand that nobody empties the moon. But it's not full all the time. A gas tank does not work, and yours doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It is all the time. It's just the way the shadows.
Speaker 3: Bill and I the science guy that has nothing to do with the moon. Bill, not the science guy. It's not a full moon. If it's only a half moon, it doesn't just disappear. Nobody said it didn't. It's always full, it's not always pulled our eyes. I mean, no need to argue. You're out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been out. Have you even played the yellow to give himself a yellow car? All right? Nobody got that one.
Speaker 3: Next one, you'll find me in Mercury, Earth.
Speaker 2: Mars, Jupiter, but not in Venus or Neptune. What am I?
Speaker 3: You'll find me in Earth, Jupiter, lunchbox lunchbox e incorrect, Mars, Mercury.
Speaker 2: But not in Venus or Neptune.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You'll find me in mercury, Earth, Mars, and Jupiter, but not in Venus or Neptune.
Speaker 2: What am i? M Eddie Eddie a thermometer? No, it's the letter R. He was on track. He just can't spell. What did you say? Eye? The letter E E, Venus and Uptune twice. I didn't wait till Mars. That's why I jumped in. Last one.
Speaker 3: Wow, it ever gets this one buzzing with your name? Which letter of the alphabet has the most water? Eddie Eddie p p incorrect?
Speaker 2: No hunch shown the pot read it again.
Speaker 3: How did I not get that? Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
Speaker 2: Letter of the alpha has the most water?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I got it, Lunchbox, lunchbox, you gotta say it.
Speaker 9: He's not babbing, has more than Okay, stop yelling, job, do your thing if you.
Speaker 2: Want to do it. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: We say.
Speaker 3: Right, We're gonna play twenty seconds to Heaven, where you guys have to stop the clock right on twenty seconds and if you do, Raco a winer prize.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rake of Rayca, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're gonna play this game. Amy's the only person to ever get it right. Just in case you're wondering, however, we're gonna put a little wrinkle in. So what I'll do is I'll say start, and you can pick who every going to play for you, and they have to stop the clock within a half second of the time. So if I say twenty seconds, they have to stop the clock at nineteen point five all the way to twenty point five. Now, if you pick twenty seconds, we'll give you a bunch of prizes from the back and I'll beend mill you twenty bucks cash.
Speaker 2: Or you can go for thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Fifty dollars cash, whoa, whoa? Or you can go forty five seconds? Oh for one hundred dollars cash forty five It's a lot roh. So Ray, it's all up to you. First of all, who would you like to play? For a? You?
Speaker 2: You have the whole show at you're disposal except for me. Who do you want to play? I'm gonna have to stick with Amy. I gotta give her ano.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now what's the time limit you'd like? Would you're twenty for twenty, thirty for fifty or forty five.
Speaker 2: For one hundred? How you feel about forty five? I mean, if I'm I mean, I'm gonna give it a go. No matter what it's it's all the same.
Speaker 1: I mean, the higher it goes, obviously I run the risk of my heart rates beating up. But pro that I know, I just need to breathe and stay calm.
Speaker 2: Big problem. So it's just I have to be consistent.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I would say, listen, well, twenty bucks, let me ask you this, would that be really awesome? Because that could be I mean, twenty bucks might be like that would make my day?
Speaker 2: The Starbucks, right, I mean it's it's just awesome talking to you, guys. I'm giving you another chance. So, like you're saying one hundred dollars would be amazing, we may as well go big. Yes, that's okay, So we're going to go forty five.
Speaker 3: So everybody listening, this is how it works. I'll say start, we will start the clock Amy in her head. We'll try to count to forty five. And if she can stop the clock within a half second of forty five seconds without seeing anything around her, just counting, then ray can wins surprise forty five seconds. That is the longest known demand. Although this is gangeling in a lave.
Speaker 2: One day, right, Raymond, are you ready? The clock starts now, Amy. That's all God of time. This is like a long time are thing you've ever done.
Speaker 3: And we can say whatever we want. We can talk to Amy. We can't touch her eight, but she we can say yes.
Speaker 2: And now I just say, let her live in it first, okay, okay, look, let her live in a break her heart. Listen to her heart, Oh my goodness, what again, listen to her hug when it's have it now.
Speaker 3: Anything she says stop, I will stop the clock and she has to do within a half second.
Speaker 2: Oh, did you say stopping her full transparency? Have the clock up in the air? Did she said stop? Stop five seconds? Okay, stop stop stop? I mean, did you stop in her head of their head?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks like you stopped counting. I mean, bounders aren't moving, We're too slow. That was the heart film she's on twenty six. Okay, we have stopped the clock.
Speaker 2: Is your heart pounding? Yes? How many seconds were we going for forty five? How do you feel you did? I just hope I made it to forty five.
Speaker 1: Like at one point I was like, because my method of going ten ten, ten, ten, yeah, and then five.
Speaker 2: So but then I was like, have I done two tens? Have I done three tens? Oh?
Speaker 3: Amy, you have hit the time of searching for forty nine forty nine point zero four?
Speaker 2: Oh, you went over the heart. I hey, rayco raak, I'm sorry. That's okay.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get another chance here, Hey, Rayko's I feel like we're in a good mood playing games all day.
Speaker 2: So we're in a good mood.
Speaker 3: So you can take somebody else on the show, but you have to take them again for forty five?
Speaker 2: Oh, wow, Rake up all right, So this time I'm a oh, come on, let me get the options.
Speaker 3: Let me give you the options. You have Eddie Morgan or Lunchbox Chick chick? Can you hear me break a raker?
Speaker 2: Raker? Or on coming to you? What really good?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I think I think Lunchbox played it early. I don't think Eddie had a chance yet, right, Eddie, Now he's done.
Speaker 3: Right, missed it by the most, Lunchbox missing on twenty worse than Amy missing on Hey nope, saying no, we missed about eight seconds.
Speaker 2: She missed it by three. Racer, I got right. I'm so close.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Lunchbox Ray forty fives on the clock.
Speaker 6: He can't count just in general, yes, in general, he can't count that high.
Speaker 2: He did miss twenty by eight, and he missed forty five by three. I'm over forty five, right, he might.
Speaker 3: Hit this if he does. Prepare for the room to explode, because hes gonna go crazy, like somebody scores.
Speaker 2: A goal on soccer, take a start off and run a slide on my knees. So we're about to see that. He's got to go crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forty five seconds on the clock ready and.
Speaker 2: Go did you sorry? Yeah, be sure I have started the clock. But when though, was that five second ago? Started the clock? I kind of feel bad talking because I know what it feels like. Yeah, I know, but now I wanted to yeah and you know it. Clap yeah, and you know it clap yeah, you know you know, nod run around. That's one. Here comes the one to the Yeah, don't go take one? Said stop, Oh that felt quick. There's no way that was forty five seconds. You're right, it's thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Even close like even my own just internal talk knew that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know it.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wake god right, I'll give you one more shot with Morgan or Eddie. You know what to do? Who knows? Right there, Eddie, you have forty.
Speaker 3: Five seconds and and everybody yeo yeah.
Speaker 2: I've never said how such a concerted ever? You guys were a team ever against me?
Speaker 3: That was well?
Speaker 2: And you can talk to him.
Speaker 3: Don't you have the men for you? Oh she's going four races our Spanish buddy.
Speaker 2: Eddie, how high can you one of those?
Speaker 3: Edie?
Speaker 2: For five seconds of listening right now, he's trying to Edie.
Speaker 3: Okay, we shouldn't insult people while they're doing he's doing big nose Eddie.
Speaker 2: Oh that's rude. Come tell me Rake is a winner. Amy's internal clock, it's always right.
Speaker 3: You did better than the lunchbox, but you did not wins.
Speaker 2: Bobby, I had to try one more times. Just please, you are the best. We can do it even off air.
Speaker 3: Amy wants to play alone off air. I think, all right, we did win, but thank you for playing the show. We really appreciate it. Okay, bye, Racn.
Speaker 2: I think we got greedy. She goes should have gone twenty.
Speaker 3: I think we she wanted to win, all right.
Speaker 2: Then she also said just talking to us was enough, so that was like, that's currency I mean.
Speaker 3: And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. The end of the first half of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Podcast example the podcast.
Speaker 3: You can go to a podcast to or you can wait a podcast to come out
Speaker 9: MHM.