Speaker 1: If you're jav you can't go from a private school of all the titled spoiled kid to an insane public school where then nobody knows how to read.
Speaker 2: Give me something regular, please.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, another week of English Premier League football and I'm not exasperated.
Speaker 2: I'm relieved. I'm relieved.
Speaker 3: I think that's the best word to use, and I already jump the intro many many steps. But I will find a new description to completely categorize how I feel about the week's action. But allow me to go around the proverbial horn if it would, Yes, I will, Chris Martin give me three to seven words, probably feel abut match week twenty two and potentially care about Cup and AFGON final.
Speaker 2: Shit yeah oh yeah, yeah, I actually can do it. One word? Can I do one word? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, chick, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm a maverick. If you can't handle me, I love McGain. Hit me in the box, come in, Steve Nash love a maverick. The word is Jason, Now, just Jason. I'll give you some not not the Jason r Vingeno. I have to I always thinking of how to word this correctly because I can't give the guy's real name. But I used to go to university with a guy who had an alias for a while called Jason.
Speaker 4: When he was going out to meet women, he'd pretend his name is Jason. I wasn't even his real name. However, Jason Jason. On the final year of university, we went out on his birthday, had a great night as far as I was concerned. The next day I woke up to a friend of mine who had to put him Jason to bed because he was so drunk. And when he came and told the rest of us, guys, you're not going to believe what Jason did.
Speaker 2: He shipped the bed. He literally shipped the bed. Oh wow, which is.
Speaker 4: My long way saying a lot of teams ship the bed, guys, okay.
Speaker 2: And we only peed the bed, so we only wet the bed. By the way. Actually, I've got.
Speaker 4: A funny, can I give you we are we this tiny diversion, but which all the show who noticed that Jason had done what he had done? He told me once he was sleeping next to a girl, he had too many drinks and he did wet the bed, but only on his side of the bed.
Speaker 2: So that had I away with this quickly he said.
Speaker 4: To her, can and wait for her to go to the bathroom. When she she did, he ran into the kitchen got some orange squash. She's kind of like orange jes and then he threw it over his side of the bed. When she came in, he goes, I just spilled those of orange squash to this day anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's a smooth criminal. All right. That's the Premier League summed up end of podcast.
Speaker 3: That's that role safe meme where they go, you see you throw a morn soda on top of the piss.
Speaker 2: Now that how can it smells like orange piss? Knew that was piss?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: He should have doubled downd be like, hey, I think your orange squash went off. Man, this shit smelled like piss too. So I don't know, man, something wrong with your fridge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, orange and piss flavored? I forget Yeah, orange and piss flavored.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I guess just to put it lightly, I don't think you'll be hearing from me after this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Johnson, how about you? Three to many? What's tell me how you feel? Well?
Speaker 1: First off, I you know what, this just reminded me that I'm called Ronnie on Uber. My name is Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Wait for real? You have a yeah, I forget it every time I use the Lyft more than Uber. You ever put any name in there? You could in twenty fourteen. Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Now now sure.
Speaker 4: When they started, you're resulting a drivers under this guy.
Speaker 2: Damn Ronnie, you said Robbie or Ronnie Ronnie?
Speaker 1: I'm okay being in the back of ubers under the alias Ronnie wow, which sort of connects to my phrase to describe the week life on the road. Life on the road. K Remember that Tenacious D song. Ye, the road is fucking hard and it's tough. Man.
Speaker 2: I've been on the road. I don't even know how long.
Speaker 1: I feel like the last three shows, I haven't been in my house. We have been on the road collectively as a god, being on and being on the road fucking stinks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You don't know where everything is. Yeah, the Uber drivers they don't believe your name is Ronnie.
Speaker 2: They don't. They're never at the spot you told him to tell you that.
Speaker 3: You're not telling them you're Ronnie Adrian right, another black comedian. No, Ronnie, Hey, we love you, man, We're not trying to do that too, but I do that. I tell people I'm Ronnie, but they say I'm too short texted he's saying he's Ronnie Chang. Ye, Like I don't know, he said, Ronnie Chang.
Speaker 2: But how you're not gonna believe me? Yeah, you know the team than I am in.
Speaker 1: Listen road works be for Arsenal and everybody. But soon it will be over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, soon it will be over for me.
Speaker 3: Like I said, relief, but also stasis kind of looking at it, where like you know, normally when we're thinking about what we're going to talk about, not that we'll ever have nothing to say, but narratively, everything's kind of stayed the same, like Tottenham still in crisis, Liverpool still missfiring, Chelsea still figuring it out, Arsenal still top of the league.
Speaker 2: Everyone's losing dropping points at the same time.
Speaker 3: Fine, but well, let's get into it because at the top of the show, and I think one of the most the more exciting matches of the weekend was the Manchester derby Manchester United hosting Manchester City. We got fucking two goals from our boy Brian and Boomo and my boy Patrick Gorgu, the most handsome, most capable looking man I've ever seen in the press, never never doubted him. The thing is, door Goo is actually a very good thing to be. When I said someone has never looked more like their name, I'm like, oh, he door goo and that means good. That means he's very good. He's very good. He damn good, door good. Uh, as we say uh in Denmark. But two goals. I think this was one of those.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 3: I'm right now just looking at talking to Spur supporters. They're like trying to figure out their manager and they're kind of doing the same, like why don't we have like this kind of player to manageer pipeline that these other teams do, because like you.
Speaker 2: So, because they looked at this result.
Speaker 3: They got Michael Krrick on the bench, you know, he got into their asses and said, this is the fucking Manchester Derby. I don't give a fuck what happened before this. If you go out there and fucking embarrassed me, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you. And they played with their fucking heads on fire. I was they was really they look I mean, they looked so up for it.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit concerned that that's our next it's different.
Speaker 1: Well, good thing we don't go over there. Yeah at Old Trafford, thank god we won there already.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But I think there's also, like I think with Michael character, that's also one of those that's that was the rivalry Prix City becoming really big was always us in United, and I feel like that is another thing.
Speaker 2: He might be able to open up the history books and try and.
Speaker 3: Either way, I'm not worried, but I'm just saying they might come through and try and get the shit out of us, because the tour looked like they were doing with sid.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, I was weirdly happy for United only because Manu was on the field. Man I'm m I'm the number four Kobe Maynu supporter beside probably is like brother and brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm right behind them.
Speaker 1: So it was good to see him out there, and shocking to see Holland get pulled. When Early Holland got pulled, it was so crazy. Pep couldn't even he wasn't even in the coach's box. He was like up in the stands.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly eightieth minute he comes off for Divine Mukasa the ya man. Uh then that was really something. I mean, Holland has blanked for too many matches now.
Speaker 4: For no open play goals in like seven games I think it is seven games. He doesn't score, they don't generally win, right is great, it's yeah, I mean apart when they won ten against Exeter, but no one really cares about.
Speaker 2: And that was but even then he didn't score. Remember scoring that game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that was one of those things where they're like, you know, it's like that seeing a Jurassic Park where they feed the t Rex and they're like, look at this goat chain to a fucking poll man, have at it like real low effort, just fucking get get it in side.
Speaker 2: And he still couldn't do it. No, he could, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: It's like even Gyokarez scored is it in that shine period by.
Speaker 2: Fucking brute force, but that yeah can break that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did check his YouTube channel to see if that if there's a super find and he eight days ago did film a video about his dad said he could become a professional golf for what do you reckon? So I imagine he's been playing too much golf.
Speaker 5: New Heart wanted me to be a pro golf is you you gotta you gotta let us know in the thread we're slipping, we usually catch you know, no, no, I know it's it's do you know what he's He's definitely better at scoring when he goes in disguises his videos, like when he's dressed up for Halloween or a Santa, he.
Speaker 4: Just dresses himself here, So I feel like he needs to do some sort of like, yeah, give it cosplay activate see Erling.
Speaker 3: Put the fucking football down, bro, come through the comic con, you know what I mean. Dress like your favorite fucking YouTuber or you know anime girl, you know what I mean, and just live your life. You've got beautiful hair, you got the build of like a big ass anime like Heroin.
Speaker 2: Get it in. Bro.
Speaker 6: You don't need to do this soccer shit anymore. Bro, you know, live your live your best life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's he's not been cosplay enough, not scoring, I will say though, mbuemo straight out of Afghan What finished that was?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was I was watching that with my son and I was like, what's he gonna be his first touch? How far is he gonna get? And he just took it. He surprised the goalie and myself with and how did your two year old respond?
Speaker 2: How do you think? What do you think you will do with this?
Speaker 7: Was like what do you think blue berries?
Speaker 3: Only ever asked more blueberries? That finish was so tidy, it was so efficient. It's like one of those things where I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, God, the wrong team, you're on the wrong I know that that that chunky bum we were on our team that you can't get a ball of me.
Speaker 2: It's so sturdy. But home.
Speaker 4: Do you think Dallo should have been sent off by the way should have? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably It's a real home decision, that one, isn't it. Yeah? Yeah, yeah, when you're coming studs all over the place. Yeah, it felt like usually if that look, if that was our player coming in like that, I feel like we're like I would be like, fuck, here we go.
Speaker 4: That's var this season have gone, like it is better that they overturn less stuff, but they've gone so they're so like scared to overturn anything now that it was like they're just on fields, we'll go on.
Speaker 2: I guess you could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's that's weird little Northwest referees club where they don't want to have to get bantered in the pub afterwards or something, but it ended up being being a great result for United and parrock mate gets the clubmate, the club passion.
Speaker 2: Of the club in the top four right there. Damn, hey look good for them, Good for them, you know, Look we want to look. We love. We love when you guys are good, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It helps us feel better when we beat the ship out of y'all.
Speaker 4: They're like a friend with bad posture you don't realize is quite tall for like seven years, like five to seven, and they're like, no, dude.
Speaker 2: Six one, I just succeed. Yeah, I just spent too much time. Just look at my phone a last Sorry yeah, yeah, sorry. I'm Asian.
Speaker 3: I make myself small culturally. It's like a bad thing manifest physically for me. It's why my fucking shoulders almost touched in the front.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Michael Kerrick, his backroom staff causing some problems, and I want your perspective, Christ because Jonathan Wood is part of the backroom staff.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people are like, bro, this guy was involved in a fucked up attack many years ago. And then some people are like, well, the court dropped the charges, so like, it's really not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: What the fuck happened? I was like him and Lee Boyer or some shit. Wasn't it I'm afray we used that? Yeah, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: And is that like a group fight without weapons? Is that what a pray is when it's just like five people kind of like Royal rumble staff?
Speaker 4: Is that British fights to kind of that stuff? It's kind of cool. Was the scene, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? But then was it racially? Most about? It? Is anything that?
Speaker 8: It was?
Speaker 3: In a night club in Leeds, a student was left unconscious with a broken cheek bone and broken nose, fractured leg, bite marks on his face and a wound on the back of his head after a group including several League United players had attacked them.
Speaker 2: Well you know he bit him last too, you bite them, they said. Jonathan's nasty, he gonna bite him, You'll get him over. He don't even throw punches and he just comes in. He comes, he comes in for a snack and run to fucking James to look like a human pack man.
Speaker 3: I've been knocked out a lot of fights, bro, because my hands are down, I'm just trying to bite it.
Speaker 2: Really bad fighting tactic.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I remember that was like I just saw a lot of other fans being like, Jonathan Woodgate is disgusting. But then people were defending him because they're like, well he was he was convicted of a fray, but I cleared of grievous bodily harm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know. I mean, he went that was early in his career.
Speaker 4: He then went to first season and then yeah, like it was injured the whole season and they just kicked him out.
Speaker 2: That was such a he.
Speaker 4: Said Ronaldo like O g Ronaldo was just was a good laugh. He was basically he was injured a lot. It sounded like him and Ronaldo went out a lot. That one's yeah, not causing a fray, but it sounds of it. I mean, he's probably he's probably eating more than just random legs of victims.
Speaker 3: That was such a wild period because that's like the latter day true galacticos. So you have fucking Jonathan Woodgate is playing with Raul Ronaldocauz.
Speaker 2: He dad, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonta say based off the real Madrid news. Now that doesn't like, really it's not gonna help them beat the allegations. They like, they get to do whatever if you play for realm there's no rules. Oh my god, nowhere over there, you.
Speaker 3: See bro, the fucking fans now they brought the white handkerchiefs out. They're whistling, they're booing the fucking players and the club. The club's official TV came out and they're like, if you're not fucking with the club, that you was never a fucking supporter.
Speaker 2: So knocked that they're really doing that ship. They're like, if you boo, you're.
Speaker 3: Actually a supporter, amazing, So fucking knock it off therein It's God, what a fucking disaster that too.
Speaker 4: But I have no idea how good he is as a coach would get He's just someone put a video up I did see of him doing a TikTok dancer's daughter and was like, I can't believe this guy is coaching United.
Speaker 2: But I mean, was he any good? No, it's pretty bad. It was pretty bad, But I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, I don't know if it has been good, if that would have changed my opinion on whether that means he's a good, good person, and maybe didn't. But him and Steve Holland right from from Roy Hodgson's England, Who's was Apparently it's very odd to know if you United a good or they just got up for the derby because of the passion of the passion of the Carrick, you know what I mean exactly, I think I will say this about Carrick, so I mean, but think about Art at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: I thought he was very He was so in a very good way rather than crazy.
Speaker 4: He was just extremely calm and which is I would imagine annoyed Pep even more.
Speaker 2: But like he acted so like, yeah, I knew.
Speaker 3: He was not, which is yeah, no, I think, look that was gangster credit to him.
Speaker 2: Although you know, I hate I just hate Michael Carrick.
Speaker 6: Because he played for Spurs before United and I will never.
Speaker 3: I will never forget because I'm unwell as a person. As Chris knows, I booed a random man on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: This is so funny about him. Miles kindly gave me.
Speaker 4: We went to Cosin to watch the exciting nil nil draw of Arsenal Forest and we're driving up my street above Hollywood and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is that Liverpool fan just all red. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then we get closer. Guys, it's like a sixty year old man. And he was like the has been like sixty yeah, yeah, property geezer. I was like, as a forest fan, what the chances?
Speaker 2: And I said, hold up, get back, let me rolle my window down, let me my window down. He backed the car up.
Speaker 3: No, I fucking hit the brakes and I fucking got I made sure this motherfucker heard.
Speaker 2: You hunked the holder. Hey, oh way boo.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: And then we just kept it moving. Nothing else, no profanities, but something. You know, you got to give people smoke when they're wearing the shirt. And he might have had a pacemaker or something. That's fine. It's fine, bro.
Speaker 4: I know that citizen app did say there was a dead all the street. I'm looking for We're looking for witnesses. It's just like, it's kind of the culture I grew up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Look, I used to love the Dutch national team because of dennisburg Camp and then Robin Van Percy whatever. And I've worn I've been stupid enough to wear a Dutch jersey in the streets of Los Angeles, knowing how many Mexican fans there are in this city. And let me tell you, I have been almost hit by a truck two times by Mexican dudes catching me in that all orange kit and fucking like yelling about the penalty still and I'm like, bro, come on, man, I'm not even white, I'm not even dump.
Speaker 4: I feel it was they were trying to run Yo evagi to the sort of the historical colonization of Mexican by Europe.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, this is because this is this is a twenty fourteen World Cup there we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes no sense in the modern era.
Speaker 6: So I guess, like for me, saying boo is like whatever, bro, just you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I do that shit all the time when I see people were spurs shit or had got the Spurs bumper sticker. I always I give them thumbs down when I see him. They must be used to that, yeah, just in every facet of their life. They're doing that to themselves right now.
Speaker 9: Speaking of which, Yeah, moving elegantly along Tottenham one west Ham two at the fucking toilet Tottenham Stadium, Booze rang out fucking everywhere.
Speaker 10: As Callum Willson scored in the fucking the ninety third minute I was talking to you about this and I went, yeah, have I imagined this was Callum Wilson no longer a players that would sum up Spurs how bad they are.
Speaker 2: The player who's not even on the roster managed to score. And I hadn't.
Speaker 4: I hadn't fully imagined this, but I did see a story two weeks ago and BBC Sport said Callum Wilson is in talks to terminate his contracts early to this man, he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even want He's already he's already on.
Speaker 4: His sabbatacle or something. He's on paid leaves. He's not even supposed to be playing.
Speaker 2: A terrible run of games for Tottenham. Right, they lost a Bourne myth where I think hadn't won an eleven matches, and a person who's literally got a foot out the door fucking scores the game winner.
Speaker 3: And now we're I think the same thing has happened here. I think west Ham had it won in ten or something. Yeah, and did they just won bye with a player that you're now saying has a foot out the fucking door.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: And look, if you have somebody who U they're like, they're like a make a wish they're like a charitable organization.
Speaker 2: Tottenham. They're like, look, man, are you are you terminally not winning? He's not through our house and we will have you over and you can smack the shit out of us in front of our fans. Come through sad for them, yeah yeah, equivalent for relegation bound teams.
Speaker 1: They should consider moving to a different sport. Maybe they should try handball as a as a whole thing.
Speaker 10: Tottenham Handball, Spur, Tottenham handball handspurs O.
Speaker 3: God, the booze were fucking out of control, Like it was like, I'm even trying to I'm trying to think of the last time i heard booing like that. It was pretty intense to have the entire stadium booing your coach, your players, and now I think everyone thought he was gonna get sack as of this recording. This is Monday, January nineteenth. Just the photos of fucking Thomas frank strolling into practice and apparently he had a meeting with the hierarchy of Tottenham and they're all like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, let's let's keep going, let's keep going.
Speaker 4: He's had a lot of injuries and to be atensive in the attacking area, which you do.
Speaker 2: I do as an Arsenal fan.
Speaker 4: Actually, I will say from last season, I do think my people anyone who's not supporting your team thinks injuries on like a yeah, you got to cope with it, but like big injuries make a massi difference. So no Madison, no Kudozewsky no no, yeah. Yeah, So that is a big factor why they're not very good attacking. But having said that, the Spurs fans are not even being understanding. I think it's the fact that Spurs are always pretty bad, but they can sometimes be quite exciting and bad, but it is bad and draft at least under and they were like, this is kind of ridiculous, but it's kind of well, I think probably all one and is right now instead of him, they got the right right.
Speaker 3: It's sort of like I feel like we were doing this like when we were exiting Highbury and entering the full banter years, where there were.
Speaker 6: Still some players who played on the Invincibles team that led us to believe that that was still the team.
Speaker 2: On some level, we're like, well, Giberto, you know, and Colo Tore you know, you know, like holding on to the no fucking Vieira, no fucking here. There was a lot of shit missing that.
Speaker 3: I think this is sort of the same thing where the highs of like the Poch era, that sort of standard has allowed the fans like still think like that's where they're at and no shade, that was a very y'all were fucking really you were fucking really good and way better than us at the time. But I think the the lack of I think of objectivity like this is what happens. This is a broader question. Who do you think the next club is going to be that's really gonna stick with their manager? Do you think Tottenham will do that with Thomas Frank Because it to get past this ship, you really gotta fucking cycle out the wrong players and bring in the right ones.
Speaker 1: And you need a couple of years. But if I was a fan of Tottenham, I have to imagine everything Thomas Frank did would piss me off. Like even when they scored he hit the Howard Dean, he just hit a little like even that was like I want.
Speaker 2: Him gone, goofy ass celebration pulling up with arsenal espressos and stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just don't know. But truth I think Chelsea Chelsea will probably be the.
Speaker 4: Team this Yeah maybe maybe they they want to, but they always end that if he doesn't, if he doesn't get.
Speaker 2: It done, they will lose. If the fan. Once the fans do this, you're pretty you're pretty screwed. I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Think if Arteta, if the fans were like this when they had the Arsenal had that really bad run.
Speaker 2: They weren't, and I think they were. It started to get up a little. I mean, that was the beginnings of people really being like Arteta out.
Speaker 3: Like the Arteta out crow came because a lot of those fans too completely impatient and completely lack the perspective. I think of the fans who have been supporting the team for much longer periods of being like no, no, no, like this is this looks like shit, but this is good. Like we are shedding our old fucking reptile skin right now and it looks ugly as fuck, but there's something coming through that you can tell, and a lot of people are just thinking, why aren't we fucking why.
Speaker 2: Aren't we fucking first place? Already? Just guy came from fucking Pepcorwl.
Speaker 4: When you started that analogy, I could imagine Arteta has given exact thing. We we shed guys, we shed guys skin and then a beautiful baby snake will a mudge guys, guys.
Speaker 6: He comes in, just rolls out a big ass Anaconda skin like.
Speaker 2: The movie The Spot ship guys and nacondas and then most ferocis killy machine. They have his censors in the water. They straight hold you tighter than you through love and the power of the embrace, closing your veins to explode. That's the monologue John Voy Gavegonda.
Speaker 3: Actually, but I did as Mickel art Yeah, and then and then you're gonna have and then as it's gonna be like, uh, gotfa, I don't think snake spot and he goes.
Speaker 2: They don't, Yeah, such as his fucking big ass might drop. He just leaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're like, what the fuck was that? Jennifer Lopez appears and it's like, damn, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What's Owen Wilson doing here? He got the whole cast in here. Owen Wilson was in this ship. This is a Ohen is a good friend of mine. I get I get guys tips trom Owen guys.
Speaker 4: I saw him and I saw him in the TV show Stick and I thought, this guy knows, he knows about him.
Speaker 2: I saw something in him. Guys, guys, this is this is why I bring Owen here. Guys. He is underrated, under rated as a writer. No one knows that he is a good writer. Bottle RUFFI he do with his brother Luke, put him on the map doing other things. Okay, this is Owen Wilson. They think he just go oh wow, No, I keep not doing that because I was like, am I going to do the time? I was trying to up oh arsenal wow wow wow. But anyway, Spurs, how long do you reckon? He's gonna get fired right, there's no once everyone, and we just keep going. Thomas Frank said he made a quote.
Speaker 3: He said, I've never been in a situation and they said, hey, tomorrow are you in great?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow you lose fine.
Speaker 3: That's how he was discussing his conversation with the board about the Doorman match. So I'm like, I don't know, because look, at the end of the day, he is a good manager. But it will take time to see the Thomas Frank version of Spurs, and right now is just gonna this is just like the ugly part and like the fly where he's here, like mid metamorphosis.
Speaker 6: Guys, I want to show you David Cronenberg, Bobby Horror.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right, yeah, what kind of polkosts can get extremely data Anaconda references linked into Thomas Frank's tenure.
Speaker 2: Many, guys, guys, this is what we do. Just wait till next year.
Speaker 3: Bro, We're gonna be sitting there vaping with Leonardo DiCaprio and smoking cigarettes with Sean Penn.
Speaker 2: Right there, baby, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Moving on speaking to another team that's booing their manager and you know, but definitely not in the same situation.
Speaker 6: Liverpool Burnley this one again at home, one one one all.
Speaker 3: We got a goal from Florida and Vert's really nice goal inside the box, and then Marcus Edwards scored in the sixty fifth minute to level things. Liverpool looked better offensively, I'll say that they look like offensively I'm like, oh, okay, there you go, there you go defensively. Now now you're starting, I think, having to make some decisions about who's an old dog that you might have to, you know, move on.
Speaker 4: They're trying to replace a law of that defense. I think that's trying because Kanasa is going. Virgil's Stillgils still good, but he's definitely older.
Speaker 2: So any good leader to have, yeah, for sure. And I think they dining over that fool. I don't think fullbacks are great, to be honest, but no.
Speaker 3: I mean Andy Robertson is well past the age curve to perform the We know that falloff has already begun fully, like three seasons ago.
Speaker 2: He's getting as a football equivalent of a free bus ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, once you hit the eighty three, you'll like, yeah, sh it's just like that guy's sixty younger than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kirkiz looks better, he gets he's getting better and better. It's it's not like how it was like in fucking October or November, when you're like, what's going on here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Playing in the Premier League seems hard as fuck and the fans have these crazy It's like, yeah, the fans are like, what the hell? Why don't we why are we ever losing? It's like, guys, new manager and new system. Half the team is new, what the fuck do you think is gonna happen? If I'm a Liverpool pain, I'm like, hey, at least versus scoring, Yeah, not get relegated when versus finally firing.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: I think it's just also the past few results have just been like you know, Burnley, they probably felt they could win. Maybe even for that fuller match they thought they could win. They drew nil nil the leads. I think it's like it feels more like an accumulation of the last you know, maybe six matches or so, and they're like the fuck and I and you know, of course you just won the league last year, so the frustrations are gonna boil, like really boil over pretty hard.
Speaker 4: And Burtz looks verts that finish was a short batlift. Who smashes that hard? I'm like, all right, So yeah, so they've gotten interested in a couple. I think it's not next week the week got they've got they're hosting City and I bat Liverpool to win that. Actually, I just think they're like they got like they did that game against Bernie. They would have won that any other ninety nine times out Hunt. They've got like a two point nine six xg to a you know, I mean like they were they had two shots cleared off the line. So I feel like they've turned the corner. It's just it's just frustrating for the fans. By I if any Liverpool fans have listened to this, I don't know why you would, but if you are, I do they do you?
Speaker 2: I do think you'll be.
Speaker 4: You'll looking pretty in a couple of weeks time, especially when you get moBack and yeah, tell.
Speaker 1: How to see if you do well? Yeah, I feel like versus vertsus informed because he's gone.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's I mean, that'll be the real question is to see when the reintegration of Mosala will be like, because it was he was making such a stink before that that it felt like, thank God that one coworker who's always complaining but makes the most fucking money is going on about well. In the meanwhile, I'm out here eating ship, getting all kinds of fucked up comments on my Instagram saying my eyes are too close together. I can't hope that I met a little kirk As anyway.
Speaker 1: Like a dog, when Snoop DOGG turns into it a dog, he got that type of look, oh nice, we need a dog.
Speaker 2: That's that when Snoop turned into that Doberman we all remember for people of a certain Ame, here's my question for you both.
Speaker 1: Is it possible for Liverpool fans to ever turn on Virgil? Could things get so bad that they would turn on virgial.
Speaker 3: Vandam They've definitely identified him as the weak link for sure. I don't know about turning, you know, because he's not He's.
Speaker 4: Pretty much he's not the best center back. He's like, yeah, I think he's one of the greatest centerbacks in the history of.
Speaker 2: The Premier League for sure. Yeah, especially at his best. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Saying goodbye to the legends is always tough. You just gotta you just gotta put him in a home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heartless.
Speaker 6: I mean, like, how often do the legends really go, am, I'm not I'm gonna be real, bro, I am cooked.
Speaker 2: They'll never do that. They always fucking they need like three seasons of being totally cooked, or they go I might be cooked. And I get it.
Speaker 3: You're a fucking competitor and you've played so many seasons You're like, maybe that was an off season. I'm gonna come back harder this next one, trust me, even though my body is aging rapidly.
Speaker 1: Unless you Timo Werner, yah, you get that. San Jose earthquakes called and now you Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: The funniest image. Timo Werner with the San Jose earthquakes kid unveiling.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's actually a good idea though, if you think it plays just a bit pasta as the coach and you've done how to get ridden, you just do a great text to every MLS team and got got ye down, bro, hey my boy, and then has come cooling right right, because.
Speaker 2: They would you would probably blow their mind. If last year Arnest Slot's like, y'all want Virgil van Dijk over there at the Galaxy, people were like, what, he's ready and they're like, well, he's not ready for over here. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: But I mean again, still so good that he'll he's he's still he'll be fine, I'm sure. But yeah, Liverpool turning the corner. Good to see, not a total disaster.
Speaker 2: Not soon enough though. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh the other thing though, what do you think where do you think Jabbi Alonso's gonna end up? Because right now we're talking, we were just talking about Spurs. People are like their fans are praying for Javi.
Speaker 2: No way. I'm like, yeah, you can't do that, you know, Javi like knows ball right, he can't. He's not. He's not Thomas Frank, Who's like, I would like to go closer. I would like to go to Zone one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're Jav, you can't go from a private school of all fucked up and titled spoiled kids to an insane public school where there nobody knows how to read.
Speaker 2: Give me something vative please.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then my one boy, James, also a Spur supporter.
Speaker 3: What's up, James? You might be listening. He was like, Man, I'm He's like, I'm not doing great. I'm hoping we get Jabi Alonzo. I'm like, yeah, you're not doing great. That's I get that, bro. That would be cool. And that's what you would need, is you would want someone with that clear vision. However, you need the entire boardroom. Get the fuck out of the way.
Speaker 2: And be like what what you need? Don't you don't you think, like, say, look at Carrot.
Speaker 4: So I predict that Carrick will do pretty well and they'll keep him longer and then it'll probably don't do very well, is my yes. But like, but these these bigger clubs, I do think it helps when there's the modern coach. There's like so Arteta I don't think would still have been arsen if he was in the next Arsenal player. I mean, if he would have true no connection to fans, So you can't ride out that storm that Thomas Franks and they don't know he's just a he's just a Danish guy who he's the walking dead. He looks like he's been dead the whole time. He is a dead man walking you. I mean, like, but they didn't have any connection to him.
Speaker 3: Say, he got soccer mom here, that's what they call it. That's what they say about Thomas Frank. Soccer soccer mom, white American soccer mom Karen here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's what's so he's got no connection.
Speaker 4: But like I'm just trying to think of, like what the thing you need, Like what ex player is also a good coach?
Speaker 2: You don't want to go, Michael Carroll want to go? Yeah, I mean that's ironic.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think that could. I mean I don't think it's going to happen, But imagine Michael Carrick. They find their long term shiny manager United that they bring in Herrick's out of a job but does a great job with United enough that maybe Spurs are like, shit, man, maybe we fucking give Michael Carrick a shot, but that.
Speaker 2: Would be also such a fucking risk. Yeah, it's funny my brain.
Speaker 4: I was about to go, I reckon, in like five years, Modrich will be a coach and a Tottenham But then I realized the issue with that is once they've gone to Madrid, once they've been in Madrid for ten years, to flip in Tottenham after that, No, even the club just that the neighborhood is rubbish.
Speaker 3: They need they need someone who will treat Tottenham like how Jabi Alonzo treated Lever Cusen.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, yeah, letmo thug it out here, get my name up and then once I fucking do it, then I will leave you.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I will leave you so fucking quick. Aaron Aaron Lennon is no, just be really funny. I feel like, yeah, so fast for us? Is let me King a manager? I feel like, come on, give a good man. I think I think Lesley King's a coach. Actually yeah, yeah, yeah, who else could be? Look is a great shot, by the way, but the King's a great defender, great defender, and the one one of the few players. Yeah, Tarie Rae's least favorite defenders coming I think I was like, you're being on ree, but he wouldn't lie about that ship. He was like no, this dude was strong as fuck.
Speaker 3: And so oh with that to say, do you think maybe Jabi ends up at Liverpool because that felt like the real easy move was to go from Jurgen to Jabi Alonso.
Speaker 2: But at the time they were like, noah, bro he wants the real Madrid job, so he's going to stay another year. But now it feels like, what do you think.
Speaker 1: I mean, if they don't if they don't make Europe, if they don't make like good Europe, he's not so good Europe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. So any British people listening what you mean there is like, that's like good Year. It would be like a nice in surailing trip Tuesday Wednesday nights, Tuesday nights. But then Bad Europe is like a Thompson all inclusive package holiday in magaloof where everyone else is British and you're like this this play, the food is ship, what everybody's orange?
Speaker 2: I thought I was going to be the only one with the fake son Tan what is that? No, we're going Ziete is a Kidthos my Greece. I really want to go to Zikinthos. I've seen a lot of young British people go there. I thought that was somebody in Africa.
Speaker 6: There was there was that show called sex Lies and like Crying Eyes or something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: This show was like kids doing spring break in Europe, but their parents were watching in a fit.
Speaker 2: Watched that was a great show on BBC three. Yeah, yeah, it was a bro This show was fucked up, Jamel.
Speaker 3: These kids will be wild in the fuck out drugs, alcohol, fucking all this ship.
Speaker 2: Their parents are watching, just full on dailies of hitting camera shit.
Speaker 4: That's that was a really funny episod that I think. It's in a ski result and this like group of like sixteen year old lads or fifteen year old lads. It was like five of them, but it was just so like sad sing I'm mean, like teenagers. This one guy's like, well, I'm obviously like the most handsome, so like you know, yeah, and we're all handsome lads apart from you, like Mike, and then like Mike was just like this ugly dude who's just really sad.
Speaker 2: It was just like, you know, I don't like it when he joked about my parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, it was fuck. It was called sun Sex and suspicious parents. Yes, bro, this ship okay, damn they're killing room raiders. So Jamel, I'm gonna fuck you. Just watch this on YouTube, get high and watch the ship. You were gonna fucking it seems gonna blow your mind again.
Speaker 2: I love reality. I love UK culture. So I found this ship so quick when it came out.
Speaker 3: Nothing comes close in the American TV to this because these parents are also so some of these parents think their kids like never drank or nothing or virgins and shit, and they're out here doing helicopters in the streets and they're like the fuck yeah, And then they got to do the thing like to catch a predator where they show up to a lunch and their whole family is there being like suck player.
Speaker 2: Yeah you finish thing to tea bag your friend? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's only one tea bag we like in our household. Oh Gray, all right, just because your grandfather was in the Royal Air Force doesn't give you a right to do helicopters. Yeah, all right, moving on Aston Villa nil Everton one.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I tried to bet on this in New Orleans. Whenever I'm in a city where it's legal to bet, I start firing.
Speaker 2: Up the apps. Yep, yep, yep. Yeah. And I tried to be pragmatic. I tried to bet with my mind, you're going to happen here, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I was ready. I was like, fuck.
Speaker 4: So it was about I was looking at the results after the Arsenal game and I was like, well, well lasted, just like Cat.
Speaker 2: There's never been a more guaranteed whenever.
Speaker 4: Villa haven't lost at home since I think Arsenal since at the beginning of twenty last season.
Speaker 3: No, I think it was the first. And this season I wasn't okay, Like the first match of this season, they've had eleven Unbi game mode or whatever, another one another fucking run ended out of nowhere, and somehow we benefit from that. So because of that, now with Villa losing in City losing, we're still seven points clear with them on forty three points and we're on fifty points.
Speaker 2: Tiern o'berry, my guy mate. He's been such a funny player.
Speaker 4: But I mean the funniest thing about that goal was that guy hadn't had a shot on target in nineteen shots, and you every time you get guys wanted one, you like he's gonna Yeah. So you smashed this into the stand and the most dainty it was. So it was like, yeah, it was like mess princess drinking picky out, so dainty. And then I love a guy who never does something like that. Acting as soon as he did it, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, dusting his shoulders off and ship, You're like, what the fuck that sold to me? They heard the noise.
Speaker 1: Man, everybody's saying that this was a for sure Villa win and he got Everton over there. They're not in the relegation zone right when Galish is out there, that's like a real team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, for sure it was true. But is that is Jack really's gained weight.
Speaker 2: That's a little thicker.
Speaker 1: He looks like a ponytail because he's putting a bandit, you know, that really thick elastic game.
Speaker 3: He's got that like like like I'm taking supplements gut, you know what I mean. I feel like his is sticking out or some ship like you're taking hg H.
Speaker 2: And is he got that. You know how your organs get all big. That's why fucking Joe Rogan and Elon Musk got that big ass, stupid looking chest because their organs are fucking growing.
Speaker 3: Organs to grow when you do that is the way they are when you're off that all that fucking testosterone HGH type ship, like your organs grown.
Speaker 2: The point you bigger on how many pounds is how many pounds as your lung left? Yeah, bro oh Man got my spleen up to fucking thirty eight pounds. Bro fucking sick. Nobody's fucking with me.
Speaker 4: The guy had some surgery the other day. The guy was holding a pancreas and he got a fit of doctors in the hole.
Speaker 2: Have you have you felt away on this pancas? This is a heavy thing. Did you see the unami post match interview? Didn't after very odd, very he's not beating the allegations that he is a sore fucking loser. He is, dude, he is. He is so solid. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I should have known because I did the other thing I said to you was I was like, well, Vella definitely gonna win. I go, but Villa, I said, Villa, not in any way in the title race, despite even if they'd won that game, they're not in the title race because yeah we know, I Amory and that guy's sheets are worse than Jason's.
Speaker 7: He's just leaving in there. He just he just yeah, he just his bed is burning. Guy, he's great for a club that's a bit below the top level. Who overachieved if he has that like finish line in sight. So we saw that guy sub on.
Speaker 4: Four defenders for four attackers a half time in games and screwed the game.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, John McGinn's then this is the other thing too, right is the injuries. That was the other thing is like they don't have the depth. John McGinn went off injury in that match. Looked like he just went down grabbing his fucking meat cap.
Speaker 2: And I was like for the World Cup because my wife will be very sad. Oh yeah, he's playing.
Speaker 6: Well, what's the nickname for the Scottish national team?
Speaker 2: Are they like the what do they call it? Don't they got a nickname? Blue blue flames? No, the bag I should know.
Speaker 11: This is my wife's divorce. Miss goche tartan army, tart army. There we go, yeah, and also shout out to all my Queen's Bridge Rat fans. Also, they're called the Brave Hearts. Okay, okay this hey, they call Andy Robertson Horse the booty Killer.
Speaker 2: Okay. Anyway, my god, I feel like you could sing Uchi Wally with a Scottish accent and it probably sounds the same.
Speaker 1: Och Chi bang bang. Yeah, we'll find out that song was wild, bro, Yeah, we were running that in middle school that I was.
Speaker 3: With a wild orientalist flute play. And he's like, oh, man, okay, where the funk are we? I don't even know listeners. I hope you're enjoying it, because we definitely are.
Speaker 2: You were talking about this, Everton upset. Oh yeah, yeah, oh this is the thing I want to play. This is this is uni Amory.
Speaker 3: After he's a lot of people are like, what the fuck is he trying to say, But he's like, bro, we are not even in the We're not even contenders for the fucking top five.
Speaker 2: This is what he said after the match, Andro, we can win.
Speaker 1: We did a very good season until now and today we lost, of course, and we will get balance because we are first in the league.
Speaker 2: How important then, is that reaction next week from your players? We're still being not contender to be in the world. We are now, But what does it take them in your opinion? Because there are another teams with more potential than us. Why do you think that?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, glad that man does not manage my team. Yeah than that WEDS coming that weds four seconds of silence, No, thank.
Speaker 2: You, Just get get that weird energy away from me. Oh you you don't know why. I just said five I know five couples that have more potential than us right now.
Speaker 1: Really and it's like you're playing you're playing against a really good goalie. I mean, you know Pickford had a couple of big as huge saves. Yeah, Morgan Rogers should have scored, which lord knows how he even got the ship on frame.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of people were like, what is he saying? Is he taking a dig at the squad?
Speaker 3: Is he taking a dig at the hierarchy at the club because they just sold Donielle Mollin And they're like, what the we need fucking people?
Speaker 2: What are you trying to fucking do on the side now?
Speaker 1: Donnielle Marlin wasn't even that good. He just looked like he was he looked like was hector in training.
Speaker 2: Day and that and you know when I like that, Yeah, anyway, you're welcome, bro. We fucking we we wolded him, bro, and they had to flog him because he wasn't good enough. It did great in Europe anyway, So he scored I think immediately on his debut for Romo, Like what the fuck I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: Of emotionally, So I'm just trying to get in the headspace of him at like, you know, the same happening to glasnow Palace, Like oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are just and people are just selling your best play it.
Speaker 4: I'm just like trying to think of what in life would be the equivalent of that, and how annoying it must be to try and be like if domestically, I was trying to like like wash the dishes and then I came back and my wife had just sold the dish washer, and then I was all used to scrub go to that as well.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 3: Have you ever have you ever worked at a place that was going out of business while you were working there?
Speaker 2: That's what it reminds me of. I used to do all kinds of man at all kinds of jobs.
Speaker 3: I used to work in a place making custom T shirts, like with a heat press and shit on Beverley and this was this. This lady opened this store in two thousand and eight, like in the fucking the recession just kicked off, and she's like, I'm gonna put up hundreds of thousands of dollars to make a novelty T shirt store. This ship was going out of business within six months and every day shit was missing. She's like, I had to take one of the computers to sell them.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's how the customers look at the graphics. They can even put on his shirt, so we're not gonna do She's like, we could use an iPad and I'm like, okay. Then if she wasn't read stocking to stop. They're like, can I get this on a white shirt? I'm like, we don't have white shirts, bro, we have a peoples leave buddy. Yeah, like that's all we got and that's what I feel shirt bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They're like, what the fuck? How am I going to run the shirt shop when there's no shirt shop?
Speaker 4: This is the shop where the real thing you're buying is the gift of imagination.
Speaker 2: That's what you guys, that's what we're a club, A club of imagination, you know, imagine that we're performed well.
Speaker 3: Also, before we just move on Chelsea to Brentford. Nill and Ra Senior's Premier League debuted.
Speaker 2: Didn't his real debut didn't go so well.
Speaker 3: And we'll get to that because I was the Carling Cup or care about whatever the fun we're calling it. But also god damn man, Brentford could have fucking won that game.
Speaker 4: I was watching, you know, Kevin shaw Day was yeah, decision, it's like trying to square the bull when he should have shot.
Speaker 3: And then show day it used to be my lover's rock exactly, fucking with the sweetest tablet of not scoring a sitter like that? How dare you the x G on that was.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that was a game where you're like, that's not sustainable when you just watch a game like you are not gonna do well if that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not well, listen, Chris, in some process, man, they're still aging the guys.
Speaker 2: They're still aging the men over there.
Speaker 3: Stanford Bride you yeah, LinkedIn Liam as he's so fondly called because of his capacity to just say that look.
Speaker 2: People are like man tonal So Cringey rolls motaphors and he knows he's you just to motivate the players, guys, Liam rosenr.
Speaker 3: This ship is unforgott whatever. Let me play this clip. A lot of people have pointed out he's he's kind.
Speaker 6: Of not a quirky management style dude, kind of looks as shit different.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 8: I'm a manager or coach, both coaching and coaching has wanted to improve players on the tape go on top to cool level management is making sure that you have a strong culture, that your players have rules and regulations, and you manage them in the right way. In English, manage if you split the two words, it's my age aging men.
Speaker 2: That's bored English, yo, That's that's what we call motherfucking bars. Okay he said you in English, man, you split that up. That man, he's talking like a broke pip. See here, girl, you know man that you break that down. That's man eight. You feel me, And that's what I'm trying to do. This. You got Cole Palmer sitting in like an oak barrel. He's taking it so literally. This is this is a Spanish oak cask that he's stewing in right now like some of our best scotches. All right, my god, oh so funny. Hey man, it's man age, you know, because men age. Yeah, that's called the passage of time. Yeah, fucking man, I don't even know what that means, like, because he doesn't really go on to be like I guess you know, I'm trying to get these young guys to set them up for success. He just kind of thought, he you know, he says it. He says it.
Speaker 4: He says it to the place here to age you his men, and then he just doesn't talk for fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: And then he goes and looks. He just aged. He just the old age together, guys right now, fifteen to be aware of that. Did you feel it? We're now wiser? Yep, we're not better. Everybody. Look at your pubes right now. Everybody, look at your pubes. You got a white one yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, all right, all right, age a little more. Just wait a little bit though, I don't even have it it yet. Don't worry, boy, they'll come in. They'll come in. Don't worry, boy, I'm believe in you. Don't. Don't be embarrassed.
Speaker 4: I do feel bad, Like so Arteta gets that. You take the stuff out of context and it's bad. But like, definitely, like some of the articles about him are there to just make it sound even more. There's one way, like he doesn't wear gloves at training so the players can hear his clapping. Yeah, he's got them doing lego building. So him and Arteta are definitely in the same sort of modern day thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Arteta, I think he can kind of. I'm trying to think. I wasn't an Arsenal fan, would I find it as.
Speaker 3: I think they don't like it because it's different than the sort of like you'll get up their asses and just fucking yell at them and be strict and just have standards and be like Vincent companies.
Speaker 4: Like the asses because of the Barry fry cliff I was playing. Yeah, exactly, said Jamel is a Barry Fryer Peterboro United manager for many, many years, just drops the F bomb conservatively, say fifty two times in about twenty seconds and then keepsking about getting up people's asses for the whole whole take.
Speaker 3: I don't know personally, and obviously I'm biased, but in a one to one comparison between Liam Rasenir and Arteta. I think Arteta Arteta is a very cerebral person, and he is if you see him talk just generally about things. He's a pretty intellectual guy. And I get that it comes off in kind of like these painful, like substitute teacher ways, and he's like, we're gonna learn about geometry today, hold this triangle. But you know what, I think for him being a player, learning from truly some of the greatest managers to have ever done, it has given him a perspective of learning. It's like, Okay, this motherfucker like you probably like Wenger Bro did not motherfucker didn't give a shit. He was too fucking vibing. However, vibes matter. However, vibes matter, and that's what that matters. And then he goes to Guardiola and he's like, this shit is a little too military. I think, let me find my weird version. So I don't know, Yeah, we're senior.
Speaker 2: Feels like when they said we want to kill Arteta, and they said we got to kill Arteta at home, and then you got man age and you don't have cool drawings of a heart and a light bulb and ship houlding the pants, so I know you're not off base. I was listening to an interview with ox Lay Chamberlain where he said Arteta was the one who made a anger like breakdown film, like would watch film? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, remember we need a tape? Yeah yeah what yah? Should we do it?
Speaker 4: We've got like twenty three hours of the day where we don't do anything, right, I guess we could watch something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather ube it up.
Speaker 4: But I'll be interested to see how they do. I do think the difference is Aeta has a has a gravitazed him that I don't think Rasenia has like a like a a scariness. I guess for lack of a bed time.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, but well, since he's a fucking freak on the Touchlowne also coming out coming off of Guardiola's bench is doing a lot of lifting for him too. Oh yeah yeah, you know what I mean, like is that then the.
Speaker 3: Reputation precedes you because you've worn like as his right hand, like, so you are you know, you're kind of like Kirkling signature of Wardiola people.
Speaker 2: But we'll see then Chelsea, ye too, Nil win a good Win.
Speaker 4: That but I will let's let's see where they're out in five games, because in the opposite way to Liverpool, who I think drew but I think look good. I think they somehow want to nil and didn't. That's that's not suspect that Chelsea's defense. Yeah, I've heard of someone else. But they were like I think it's maybe on as convition or something. They're like, they've just bought attackers, like so many wingers, because I think they get good resale value an you resell them. They just haven't bought any good defenders. But they are trying to buy this guy Jeremy Jacket, which is a great name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a pretty good name for a defender. Yeah yeah, yeah, it zipped up.
Speaker 2: Like c q e u e T.
Speaker 4: A q u e T been linked with it as well. But anyway, we'll see. But again, if you just buy young defenders, it's not the word. And we'll see see how they do. We'll see well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean, like fast forward or real mind to the Caravello Cup where we beat them three two, and man, I mean like again, defensively, they weren't looking great, like the goals we scored were find the the fuck is Zuba Mendi goal bro.
Speaker 6: The way he sat Wesley Fafanna's ass down was so.
Speaker 3: Funny, like just with a quick lift of I might shooting, keeping it moving, and the way he was just like yeah and so angry at himself. I'm like, yeah, that's those are not the standards for sure, Like you can't you can't be you can't be getting sold a fake shot like that.
Speaker 4: That that game is another talk about the extinal being hit that I think Austenin that felt like a full one game that ended up being three too. And so yeah, they'll have a they'll have a sniff Chelsea going into the second leg, but I think Arsenal will win it. But some people talking about we talked, we are we fully have we have we moved onto this now we sort of pivoting from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so with a little bit of time we have left, I think we could talk about the car I'm still called Carlin and and also because we do.
Speaker 2: Need to get to that aftercar the Rumbelow's Cup.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but yeah, no, I thought that was a game where I was like, Arsenal looked really good away from him. First time they won semifinal in eight attempts, I think, or something crazy like that, or maybe that's for But it's a weird game because you're like, outplayed them, played really well, scored three goals, their goalie look crap, Arsenal looked dominant, and then they've got a sniff. Though even if it's even, if it's three to one, I think it's game. I think it's tie over. But they get an early goal in the next leg Chelsea, then then this game on. But I still think Arsenal will win pretty comfortably. Yeah, Marino had a chance to end it, and whatever saying that's Robert Sanchez is so weird. Two of the most terrible bits of goalkeeping. Then he pulls that's insane save off that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't understand how Marino didn't get to start at Forrest based off that. I'm putting Marino up top. Hey, he almost ended the tie for us. He is a striker.
Speaker 2: You got to give him up there.
Speaker 3: I think it's because we are so desperate to get Yakarez the confidence to really get him firing. They're like, okay, baby, you had that one were you desperately smashed in that goal after Sanchez flat panded it, so now come on, now, one.
Speaker 4: I think Yoka is actually away from Mombes to get up. He runs hard and runs like you know, the channels and stuff. But then I just think of Forrest him, adaway K and Martinelli's three sprinters right where you want at least one you want to truss Art in there or Pacayo. Yeah, or like you said, Jimmel, if you put Marino there to drop in and the other two run beyond, that feels more. I don't know why he did that again as well, three sprinty players and not one ball handler.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if that's him obviously thinking about like inter but obviously we can draw the next two matches and we'll still be in the top two in the Champions League. So there's a bit of a cushion there. But I think also the United tie too, Like after seeing what the fuck they were doing, I'm like, you know this this is gonna be We're gonna have to fucking really step it up.
Speaker 2: And even after that, we had a bunch of chances for yeah, man, we had our chances. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All of the commentary that I heard with people were so disappointed, like Charles Watts was like a side I've never seen Charles Charles Watts be so upset and disappointed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's because of the nature of Christ.
Speaker 3: We were talking about this after the match, was we haven't won in so long, and we're so desperate too that when we have these moments to ease our anxiety, were like, well, fuck, bro, maybe we want nine points clear.
Speaker 2: I can felt a little bit better about this shit, maybe I could sleep at night. But keep in mind, the.
Speaker 3: Titles we've won have not been runaway successes like in two thousand and two, that shit happened on the penultimate game of the season that we won that league. So it's not like I think people have like this weird recency bias of seeing City just fucking beat the fuck out of everybody and win the league like ten points clear and shit, and think that's the norm. And unfortunately, because we're misfiring offensively, it's going to be tighter.
Speaker 2: We just don't.
Speaker 6: We're not able to be as clinical as we would like to beat up fucking twelve clear.
Speaker 2: We could have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's funny even if Arsenal were like like fifteen points people. But I think at the moment, it looks like the league is going to be one with like a really low total, like eighty points or something. But yeah, the United game will be an interest to be interesting. He does because I think against into the reason he rested those players, but uh, soccer and trust. I was like, all right, Inter were hard at them and United. But if I was, this is me being scared. I'm like, just not throw the Inter game, but just rotate heavily there because United are going to be doing the thing you alwaso about my as the prison. They've got Arsenal in the prison. Yeah, anesthetic push ups, ready to battle. If go away to Inter with the same team you then play with on the Sunday, I don't think that's That's not.
Speaker 2: What I do. Know what he's gonna do that ship some first.
Speaker 1: Really my main concern is I want to see as a start that game. Yeah that's as a as a time please Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: For real, for real. And then City won two nail against Newcastle. That's really not a surprise.
Speaker 4: So if definitely the world longest var decision of all time, by the way, which even if I was like, what do we just just get come on when it's just I think naturally that the Semide thing bright, yeah, is great, it's great.
Speaker 2: The one must be millions of dollars spend and why does it take it? So I just checked my pubes. I got a white one man. I'm aging brow the whistle and God, we got to touch on this before we go the Afcon final.
Speaker 3: Morocco vers Senegal Senegal. One Saidio Mayne has now won it twice. Fucking absolute legend.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean prior to this he was, but now fully like in terms of African footballers, Saudio Mayne, Sadio main as I call him. He cemented his place there. But the final was so fucking wacky.
Speaker 3: I texted y'all because I caught it from the like eighty something minute and was like, I don't know if you're seeing this. This is the most fucking wacky thing I've seen so far, really, and for people, I recommend you watch. Because there was a penalty given in the ninety fifth minute, with like three minutes left in injury time.
Speaker 2: It was pretty soft. The var came in, they gave the penalty.
Speaker 3: The Senegal Senegalese team was like not having it that they fucking the coaches like, that's it, boys, pack it up.
Speaker 1: We're not doing this shit, we're not doing that league that is like AAU that is travel soccer behavior.
Speaker 2: That's embarrassing parent behavior. No, this is this is not fair and I'm not gonna have my kids play like this. No, no, this is not fair. This is not right.
Speaker 1: And you're on the field, like, Dad, you told me I couldn't quit last week. Yeah, now you're telling me to run off the field.
Speaker 2: But yeah, get your ass off. Yeah. Get is how cool? People quit?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, quit, winner's rage quit. Thank again, Thank god for saudio money. He fucking was like, what the fuck are we doing? No, like, we gotta fucking play man, What the fuck is this? He got the team back out there. Credit to him and Brahim Diaz my guests. One of the worst mother fucking penalties of all time. He goes for a pananka.
Speaker 4: Okay off to like a twenty minute stoppage, which is it was like ten minutes, bro.
Speaker 1: I love looking at the be in sports highlights on this, it jumps from ninety third minute.
Speaker 2: To like one away fifteen yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. So he takes that penalty.
Speaker 3: He is distraught and there were people saying wondering speculating if Brahim Diaz missed that intentionally because of the bar call being controversial. I'm like, there's not a single player who has been like, oh man, we got a soft bar penalty.
Speaker 2: I might as well be right with the universally with.
Speaker 4: The Moroccan fan. Dude, there's no way you would do Oh yeah, are you joking? Imagine what they do to the goalies towel, what they do to that guys. Bro, I'm all, first of all, I'm worried about Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I hopefully Brahim Diaz.
Speaker 3: Okay, he was fucking beyond upset, and as you should be, because everyone's like, bro, you look, you look dunb his hell for that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy cool to do that. He went. He got.
Speaker 1: In America, we call that icing the kicker and for sure, and in America you don't get fifteen minutes of life.
Speaker 3: Did you see the memes where it was there's a photo of Michael Arteta writing in a notepad and saying like okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, like fucking call it, say the pedalty coals bullshit.
Speaker 2: I used to fucking penalty taker for too.
Speaker 4: Many come back players those players fucking aged, bro, there's no age, yeah beautifully but yeah, yeah they were all fun anyway.
Speaker 3: So uh and also like controversially, there was a goal that was called back to that Senegal could have had, which has fueled a lot of speculation to your point about the towel ship, that the Moroccans have been up to some funck shit this entire tournament, and you know they were a lot of people are like, they're getting all the calls, but the ball boys stealing the goalkeeper's towel, now that is that's just fucking stupid. And Karmiley, if that's how you're gonna win, I think be probably deserved to when to lose the way you did, wonderful bad boat.
Speaker 2: So both teams comma is off leaving the field standing in the towels? How is that not? How is no one policing that?
Speaker 3: I guess it's like a wed like the I mean the people that were what was the backup keeper and other bench players. So like the Senegalese backup keeper went to goal run the towel uh to Mendy whenever he needed it because he couldn't leave it by the goalpost because the ball boys kept snatching it and ship so like that. I don't know if you saw the clip. There was one where this Moroccan bench player was like basically like ding him up to keep the the backup keeper from giving Mendy the fucking towel. It was stupid and then like the ball boys are getting into it. But there were a lot of the players have come out and been like this ship is fucking weird. Bro, Like you know papmante Sar, the Spurs player, I think he was ill. A lot of players went down sick before the final. One of their fullbacks ismailed. Jake Cubbs said it's quote is no coincidence that people started going down sick, and he said in the mix unquote a lot happened before the match. I think a lot will come out afterwards. It wasn't just this situation. Plenty happened before the match too. But you'll find out now, I don't know, some good old fashion Yeah, it is like the Touttenham doc Cai thing is the Lasagna, the west Ham Lasagna chef I think was an account for many years.
Speaker 4: Is that what they're trying to claim that people going down sick of the because of some sort of intentional wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let me see, like hold on, because a lot of people are pointing out they're like, that's crazy that, like you fell ill after playing against Yeah, because again Guinea bis So, I think, said they also got sick a few hours before their game against Morocco. Four years ago. There was another incident in twenty eighteen. The gab On team said that they got food poisoning twenty twenty one. That was the one I just talked about where people were like, uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Every time we've played Morocco, people have gotten sick as fuck right before crazy, So I don't know, we'll see, but yeah, it was very like pop Monte Sorry, he went to the hospital at halftime. He was so fucking sick. Whoa so?
Speaker 1: And then Brahim Diaz got sick on accident, he's over there. I dropped some people's yeah, heels and shit.
Speaker 2: Brahim Diaz unfortunately, he messed himself. He done messed himself up, But ed did Jason. I also didn't realize. I was like, I didn't know Brahim Diaz was Moroccan too.
Speaker 4: Years I went to Morocco and twenty twelve and the man tricked me into following him all the way to a tannery I didn't want to go to.
Speaker 2: So hey, yeah, oh wow he high bro very good. Me and my wife walking for this. You know, they go in, uh, what's the cap in America?
Speaker 4: Actually were through these tunnels and he goes and I'm you know, I'm pretty street savvy in other countries. I'm like, don't need anything. He goes, This guy's just walking in front of me. He actually like he was acting like, oh like it was nothing. He was like he wasn't even like trying to talk to me. He's like care history of being being tricked by dame.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I've done that when people offer me drugs on the beaches of Mexico and I tried them right there and I said not, this shit ain't banging hard enough. And then they tried if they were gonna rob me, because they were like, I don't know what the fuck you thought this was. This is not take a penny, Give a penny at seven eleven. Look it all it happens, baby.
Speaker 4: You got that's where your beef with Mexico started, pre pre Dutch Nationals, so you should have had it on the sign. Okay, did you say that when I entered this beach store.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, that's gonna do it for us this week.
Speaker 3: Uh ain't a footy another fucking banger episode in the fucking books.
Speaker 2: Anybody got anything to plook?
Speaker 1: February third, Blend Barber, Hyland Park. He goes free comedy show. It's called Fresh Produce.
Speaker 6: Oh that's also my son's birthday, so well wish.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, what time is it that coming down? It's nine pm?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah time, it's he turned He's turning three that day, so he'll be That's great.
Speaker 4: I've got no nothing, nothing right and nice shows that are going to be correct. In Nashville. I'm in Nashfield doing February twenty. I'm doing a night the Gatsi Showcase or something on February the twenty second.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, uh and me as usual, I just want to shout out Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior.
Speaker 6: All things are possible through Him, including this podcast.
Speaker 3: I hope everybody will invite Jesus Christ into their heart and as their savior and be able to receive all the treasures in abundance that is offered you by the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you doing this because you want to start scoring? He's real Christian, right, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm just trying to put I'm hoping, you know, every time I do something random, if it resonates, hopefully this will activate the Christian boy.
Speaker 2: He is of the Arsenal teamni Ebbs, Urian Kyle or Kyle's dog, probably Christian Kyle's dog.
Speaker 6: You know, you know, you know his girls, bed White is extremely Christian.
Speaker 2: He just because you don't like talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's one of those hits like you go to that justin Bieber Church and Ship where the pastor?
Speaker 2: Where's Supreme? And Dior and Ship? Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, y'all. We'll see you next time. By all right,