Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is leading off live. It is me, Joey p Joep's Apia with me. Of course is the Welsh, and it's all of you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. Here. We got a lot of baseball to talk about, and an ace is named to the WBC. Paul Skeens twenty twenty six WBC. I like the WBC. I know some people don't Welsh. I don't know what you stand on, and I like more baseball. That's good for me. I know sometimes it throws a little bit of a wrench into draft plans, and some other injuries can happen here and there, But overall, I think it's fun. I think it's good for baseball, and I like that it's not something you see every single year, makes it a little bit more special. What do you think about the schemes as the ace of the WBC announcement It just came through the wire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. I love the WBC, like also selfishly because they'll do games out here in Arizona. I love the you know, the country versus country. I love the guys that are jumping in the Super teams, it is a little odd. I will say though that like you had like what was it a couple of years ago with like Otani and Trout and like they wanted that more than they wanted anything like It's it's maybe not the best look ever where WBC is like felt bigger than making it to the majors or winning in the regular season or in some degree even some playoffs games like the World Series owns its own thing. But like if you had I'll bet you if you pulled a bunch of players and you were like, would you rather win the wild card round with your team or would you rather win the WBC, I don't think it would be unanimously moving through to the next round in the playoffs like, but at the end of the day, the WBC is like incredible to watch in fun and looks like USA USA USA is building another powerhouse which we love to see, which will probably lose in the championship.
Speaker 1: Probably will or even ahead of time to the Dominican Republic or do you Japan or somewhere It was either.
Speaker 2: Would you play for Team Italy? You would play for You're a definitely play for Team Italy guy instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would. I would because I feel like because then I get to go to Italy for all the press conference stuff and doing that fun stuff where they probably tore you around Italy. So just for the trip alone, hanging out. Yeah, medium pizza, bala. The good time, isn't it. It's funny Chicago has produced a pupe before it produced a four thousand yard passer. I thought that was kind of an interesting, fun little stat nugget for you.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that ugget.
Speaker 1: There's all that on the football pod this week, except all right, let's get after the baseball stuff. Finally, the Yakunia has come back to rehab assignment. That's like Tuesday, That's right. Today begins minor league rehab assignment for Rondacunia. Thank god. I was starting to wonder if we're ever going to get him. I was, I was getting a little crazy here. So it's the thirteenth of May. I'm gonna set the date June sixth over under we see Ronald Acunya. So weird.
Speaker 2: It's a random day.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's a Friday. It's a Friday. It's it's three full weeks basically of rehab Simon, which is typically what you get spring training right three weeks. The guys really don't take it seriously in the first couple of days, and certainly the last week they don't take seriously. But there's a good three weeks where they're taking at bats and fielding seriously.
Speaker 2: I am gonna go I'm gonna go with the under I'm gonna I'm gonna say a guy like Ronald Dacuna is not going to do a full two week rehab stint because he's starting it today. I'm gonna say that it's two weeks and then he's up in the majors. It is surprising. I feel like it's a little bit weirder nowadays, where you would have guys just pressed longer and longer and longer. But look at like Jackson Merrily and know it's a little bit different. But like Jackson Merril came out and was like a couple of days. Sometimes you darvish they're talking about him potentially not even having a rehab stint and coming back. So I just don't know if they're gonna want to waste those bullets, uh for three to four weeks if he starting now, if they were like, you know, you run around maybe next week. I like, that's a different story. He've be's starting it today. I think it's probably at most a two week stent, even though he has missed the time. And I think you get him ready at the major league level because that team can use him. So I'm gonna go with an under, probably right around the end of May, maybe right at the beginning of June, and let's lock it up to maybe like a home series somewhere around there. I'm not looking at the schedule, but I'll take your under.
Speaker 1: All right. Ah wow, look at this early in the morning. Welsh On the positive side, this is great. I love this. Let's get mad on the mounds question more enjoy p and Welsh. I got Lawler in my na spot. But who should I drop? I got Tyler, O'Neil Friedel Stott, Volpi, Colic. I don't want to drop Stott. I know that Colic start last week was fun.
Speaker 2: Bye bye Colick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's gotta be Colex. He see and Huck Finn is appreciating my tombstone shirt. Today. I got my I'm your Huckleberry shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a nice I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Johnny Cash and I saw the Johnny cash one when you I noticed it right away. Tombstone probably top three all time favorite movies for me, just and Val Kilmer's performance just probably all time top five performances. Ever, no awards for it, nothing, some awards is gonna go to the Bronx Bombers. Last night, Aaron Judge four times he reached base. Trent Grisham hit two home runs. Trent Grisham, is it just I don't know what to say anymore about Trent Grisham. Alston Wells is the three run homers, so that's been good because he was struggling at the end of April, but May seems to be putting him back on track. But well, Trent Grisham has got to be one of the oddest stories that you've ever seen in.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you brought it up. It's not funny because like, uh, he had like a big game yesterday in his season. But my friend and friend of the show, Dennis Sidler, who owned Sid's Grafts, who we've done some cool stuff with, he had actually done a signing with Trent Grisham a couple of years ago. And then you know, Grisham just stunk, just fell off the earth and I hit him up last night when I saw the two homers, and I was like, is Grisham? Like, is stuff moving? And he's like, people are back in on Trent Grisham, and it's so weird. The profile looks absolutely elite. He used to be a guy that would you know, he'd barrel up the ball and get it in the air, and you know, we thought the maybe the contact skills are better than they were, but now it looks ridiculous. Seventeen percent barrel forty eight almost forty nine percent hard hit rate. Those two combos, those are the underlying of what like Michael Tolio was doing last year as far as power goes. Yet he's striking out only eighteen percent of the time, lowest of his career, double digit walks, He's getting the ball at a launch angle of over twenty degrees. It looks so absurd, it doesn't seem like it can continue. But at the same time, this has been going for the entire season. Trent Grisham is going to leave this year with like a twenty five home run season.
Speaker 1: Would you think it's for him? Somebody wants to know in redraft, would you make that swap.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, like a twelve team. Even to be honest with you, he is too good. It's weird. He doesn't steal anymore either. Zero steals he had fifteen two years ago. But the profile just works here. He's figured something out. He'll come back down to earth. But guess what what is he hitting right now?
Speaker 1: To eighty eight?
Speaker 2: Is x ya to eighty seven? The what's up?
Speaker 1: How many homers? Is trenkursham up two twelve?
Speaker 2: He's twelve homers twelve O twelve. If he finishes the year two sixty with twenty five homers, what can we complain about at this point? Like this profile looks real.
Speaker 1: Uh. Speaking of the Brave schedule, because you mentioned it with Akunya, I did look at it. The twenty seven, twenty twenty ninth on the road against Philadelphia at the end of May, and then on the thirtieth that weekend going in you have the Boston Red Sox at home, so maybe against the Phillies.
Speaker 2: That's what's the first game against the Red Sox the.
Speaker 1: Thirtieth, But the Phillies are start on Tuesday, the twenty seventh, and May off day on the Monday. But I'm just saying that Philly series would be more important to that that division is tight, very.
Speaker 2: Very very true. But I'm gonna say May thirtieth is now my official guest for Acunya.
Speaker 1: Also tied my pockets because they're they're they're empty because yesterday all the bets went wrong. Paul Skeens pitched well, should have won, didn't win. Mets way to go. I'm happy they got the win, but you know, come on, could you get thrown me a bone here? Jackson job? I was going against him and he had his best start of the year, probably career I second strikeouts, one run, five and two thirds. So everything sucks, including the Cubs bullpen, which just sucked too. I want to talk about that for a second. Drew Pomeranz has a squirrel sitting. He hasn't allowed to run in seven appearances so far. They want Ryan Presley nowhere near this thing. I know Porter Hodge was unavailable because he had a high pitch count. Do you see Pomerans maybe getting some one off saves here? Because they did go out there and acquire him. It seemed like like somebody they targeted. Remember when in the beginning of the season here I think it was in mid April this transaction happened. I want, so let's talk about that for a second. Is there any deeper league speculation? All Pomerans were just the no. Porter Hodge just wasn't available and this was just the pivot.
Speaker 2: I think porter Hodge is the guy, but you ask, can he get one off saves like he did? And you know he probably will continue it. This is like a very Shelby Miller esque of like what Shelby was doing with the Diamondbacks early on, Palmerans is doing that. He's literally giving up nothing right now, seven innings completely clean, eight strikeouts, He's got a point five to two whips. He looks ridiculous. He's a great reliever right now. So I do think he can get some like one off saves. But do I think he's going to overtake porter Hodge.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Do I think they might try to, you know, push Ryan Presley back down our throat for saves. Yeah, maybe there's a possibility for that too. But I think palm Oran's is like a nice deeper league speculative guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the constitution is for that, I really don't. This is also getting a little frustrating here. So Brenda Woodruff is not coming back this week. He's going to make another rehab start before season debut. So I'm calling Shenanigans on this, Welsh, okay, because apparently he's got an ankle issue. Right, he's saying, oh, you know ten tonight is in the ankle is what he's got, right, But when the Miles Perrower came back on the fastball during the last rehab start, it was only ninety to ninety one. So Welsh, I'm calling shenanigans. I'm saying that there's something else off here. I don't know if it's a dead arm period kind of thing. Maybe is an ankle issue. Maybe that was bothering him and he couldn't get the push or the land or whatever ankle it was that was bothering him. I don't think we got word on which ankle it was, but he's gonna get treatment on it or so they say, you think everything is all right here with Woodruff or am I just overreacting here to Shenanigans.
Speaker 2: I think you're calling shenanigans a little bit, a little bit early ankle. It could be hard whatever one it is.
Speaker 1: If it's exact effective low right like that.
Speaker 2: That's like if you can't plant properly, or if it's the push off. I mean either for one, you could definitely see having some type of effect if he's kind of babying that. But yeah, I mean that's to worry about these injured guys in having too heavy enough investment where anything could go wrong. I would actually say, like, I'm just happy because it's not some big arm thing. I know, like we wanted to feel Shenanigan's about Spencer Strider because it was like, hey, my hamstring hurts and then it's like, yeah, but I'm not throwing, and everyone's like why, But he's back. He's going to pitch on Friday. So I'm going to say, without with no like arm things being thrown out there, I'm okay with Brandon Woodruff. This is just kind of an unfortunate little setback, but maybe good for Jacob Mesowski.
Speaker 1: Maybe could be we'll see. Let's talk about Jordan Walker. Oh for four, two more strikeouts for him. I don't know if he makes it through the week. I gotta be honest with you, Welsh, I think he gets sent down. And I want to talk about this because that creates a void right right now, he is the starting right fielder, so you know, Ivan Herrera's back, they had him d h the other day. He's you know, still a catcher too, So I'm not sure who moves where in these pieces, Like does Nolan Gorman go take over second base and Donovan moves to the outfield? Like what do you think the the the chips look like here in terms of movement, because I don't think Jordan Walker is going to be with this club by the weekend.
Speaker 2: Kind of well, I don't know if I'm not that dramatic, but like I do think Jordan Walker might need a change of scenery that I don't.
Speaker 1: Even year in a row too. You just want to point out that he's been sent down.
Speaker 2: I know, from a developmental standpoint, I think it looks really bad to continuously keep knocking him down to this level when you were making a commitment. I don't even know how many more options he has. He probably has like one or two more, but this to me is looking like the point where they just need to they need to cut it. They need to probably trade do the the poop for poop trade, you know, find a team that's got an underlying guy that maybe hasn't quite worked out, or frankly, I know Jordan Walker starts to seem starting to feel like maybe he is destined to be a Chicago White Sox or something like that. But it looks really bad. I had some high hopes for the changes he made, or at least he was trying to make in the offseason. Guess what. Things got worse. And here's the crazy thing. He might have to go back to the old tendencies. And if you don't remember, I talked about it a lot. He was bringing his hands inside more so he could get to the path quicker. Everything is worse this year, so you might need to get back to some of those old tricks. Either way, none of it's work. I think you got to probably ship him out, give him an opportunity somewhere else, or I guess you could keep just doing this send down thing. But I agree, I don't think they can do this much longer. And Donovan can play in the outfield. You've obviously got Victor Scott and and I'm completely blanking on the large woodbar.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say you've got new bar. Alt Burlson's got flexibility to like, that's the thing about the Cardinals is they don't really skip a beat here. They just shift guys around. They've always been that kind of team. So, uh, it's very frustrating, and I think you're one hundred percent right, maybe just to change of scenery, different coaches just get out of Saint Louis. And we've seen a lot of these prospects over the years, right, we go to the the Gritchucks and Piscatti's to the let's see the Randy rose Arenas, who you know, couldn't make it in that organization. Just they just seem to have a rough time with their prospects. There's some other ones. Carson Kelly, right, he was a Cardinal prospect once upon a time that a lot of I'm missing somebody I know I'm missing, like another alf Tyler O'Neal, Right, wasn't he another Cardinal prospect once upon a time?
Speaker 2: It was a man, he was a Mariner prospect, but he went to the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: That's right, he came over now. But I mean they've kind of a rough go there. When you think about it, it's not exactly been since Pools have they produced a really solid all star from within.
Speaker 2: No, I mean because Eronata's not homegrown. Goldie is not home grows. I mean, you've had some decent guys all start. No, but yeah, see it's funny because people are throwing this out. That's one of them. Adulies and Randia Rose Arena where dull Cardinal prospects.
Speaker 1: I did mention him a Doulus is another one too. They just either it's the evaluations bad or the or the pipeline of getting there's bad, which was never the case, right. The Cardinals were always a good organization when it came to prospects back in the eighties and nineties, like that was always their remo.
Speaker 2: It is interesting to think of, like what this could look like. And you know what's another team that's either willing to trade a piece that helps now or kind of a young struggling guy that doesn't have like spacing in the organization. But it just feels like Walker probably needs to be moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want more of that poop for poop trade video.
Speaker 2: Next up on Fantasy Pros Poop or poop coming as.
Speaker 1: Like an Adam Sandler bit, here's the poop, Where's it coming? Trevor's story, Oh for three two more strikeouts. He's now in a buck forty five nine for his last sixty two, one homer twenty one strikeouts in his last fifteen games. No buoyno Welsh, no boy. No. It's funny. It's almost as if too handsome middle aged men talked about him on a video a couple weeks ago to trade him. If if all people had listened, it's almost as if, so does this exasperate any sort of Marcelo Meyer movement here where maybe Story does grab that first basement and takes one for the team here and that's the way they get some more offense going.
Speaker 2: That's definitely impossible. I mean that was one I kind of threw out there of like Story going to first. What I don't think happens is there's not gonna be something where they're like Trevor Story, You're gone in favor of bringing in like a mirror Anthony more in that you know, Yeah, they could move him around. I don't think he is like you know, he's touchable at shortstop or something like that that they could easily move in a mayor there. But yeah, I think it's going to open up some eyes. This organization in general has got to take a long look at their roster, you know, I mean, I know the Devers stuff is whatever it is. He met with management. But if you saw Ken Rosenthal yesterday, I also mentioned that it is not quote far fetched to believe that Raphael Devers could even be traded and that would open up as well. I still I leaned to like, that's not going to happen, but there is always the possibility of, you know, a Dever's trade. With the chaos Trevor story moving around, we just we want to see Mayor and Anthony soon and we just we really just don't have any idea when.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, we don't. Let's get us some transactions. Jake Berger is back now. He was dropped at a ton of leagues, so if he's still available, I would be looking to add him. This is the time Brian Rochio was sent down by the Guardians, and Evan Longoria is going to sign a one day contract with the Rays to retire. So Evan Longoria. Any favorite Evan Longoria moments? Mine was definitely that home run in that last day of the season. Remember back in the day when the Rays got into the playoffs. That was fun and any other Longo moments that stick out for you.
Speaker 2: Well, first, I loved Evan Longorey, like when he was coming up as a Ray. There's something about the Rays prospects that were so exciting. You had like Longoria, and you had bj Upton. You know, they had Tim Beckham. You know, they had all these guys and these exciting guys. I Evan Longoria was one of the first guys I really really loved. But the most memorable thing is he was a part of that. Remember when they were doing all those ridiculous videos where he did the one where he was being interviewed and they act like a foul ball comes and he catches it, and you know, like they did like the Mike Vick throwing the ball out of the stadium. I don't remember if they were Nike or whatever. But Longoria, he's being interviewed and someone's taking taking VP. The ball comes flying to hit the girl. Yeah, he catches it the ball And that's that's something that I remember about.
Speaker 1: Longo has jump from double A too, which is pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Also, Evan Longoria the reason that Corbyn Carroll became a avid card collector. So everyone knows this now, but I remember when I was when I was hanging out with my dear friend Corbyn Carrol a couple of years ago, he was talking about how Longoria got him into into cards, and I believe Carol had like purchased a case of his rookie year to try to pull an Evan Longoria card to get it to him. So, Evan Longoria pretty lovable guy around baseball.
Speaker 1: Fun times. And he's an older guy too, And sometimes we get a little older, you know, lately things feel a little off. Fatigue, might linger, Recovery takes longer in your performance, Maybe isn't quite where he used to be. And those are all signs potentially of low testos are in a condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men in America. Kaisa Trex is an FDA approved testosterone replacement therapy designed for men just like those men. It's not an injection, it's not a jail. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle, helping restore your testosterone to optimal levels. Know your t score and get tested now by visiting kaisatreks dot com slash testing kit that's kyz a t r e X dot com slash testing kit It prescription only. Kaisa Trecks is controlled substance and can be a target of abuse. Kisa trix It's not for use and pregnant women obviously or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those and under the age of eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about any medical conditions you might have or medications you might be on. The serious side effects could include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, whilst do you want to like pretend to do something like active while I'm doing all the symptoms, like the distraction, Yeah, okay, yeah, he's like jogging, He's doing things. Increased risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the legs are lungs, decreased berm count, liver problems in larger painful breasts, breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects include swelling of the ankle's feed er body increase, red blood cell count, increase in PSA or prostate specific antigen levels. PSA is a test use to detect PROSTA cancer. Report those symptoms to your doctor. Call your doctor today to learn more. Aget Kisa trex. For questions or information, call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero or physic kaisatrex dot com. Okay, let's get to uh some other ups.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that every time we do that though about No, have to do different activities.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you should get some like maybe one of those like paddle balls, you know.
Speaker 2: That'd be great. I'm doing this while you're doing the Kaisa treks read. That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Joe, the cup and ball. Maybe the cup and ball, that's a good Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not gonna get clips.
Speaker 1: Gorby Carroll's Big of the Devil two solo dingers last night against Justin Verlander and the Giants. David Peterson, who you mocked yesterday, and he listens to the show. He's a huge fan of the show. He said, Oh yeah, Welsh, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna go out there and go six innings, seven strikeouts against the lowly Pirates line up. Jose Ramirez singled, walked twice and had three steals. Pretty fun night and fantasy for you. The Downs Everson Hancock gave up seven runs and five innings. Ryan Gusto was no Bueeno seven runs while working two and a third and Brian Reynolds oh for five and grounded it to double play to end. Unfortunately the threat there. He is down to two oh two two sixty six three twenty three fifty two strikeouts this year. Uh, stay tuned. We're record a video after this, our trade video for the week, and we're gonna talk about Brian Reynolds because that's a quality player that has gotten off to a terrible start, and Onnell Cruz being out again too is not helping that line up. So let's get to the injuries. Watch a really gross one last night. I hope you did not see this one, because I know I did.
Speaker 2: Now I will tell you this right now. Someone said the word gruesome with this. I immediately went away, and then Bogman text me to say, I hope everyone has told you to not look at the Oswaldo Cabrera injury. I have not. I don't I don't do injuries. I don't do gruesome. I don't do it. Not going to will never look. But I know he was like air vacked outer airport. No, don't do it, Nope.
Speaker 1: Going this way, No, I go in the wrong direction. It's not good. And now Cabrera, obviously that he's going to be a significant time DJ Lemayhew ironically is set to be activated, so I mean it's it's good timing for the Yankees, but a terrible injury for Garberra. So hopefully we see him again later in the season at some point he can recover from it. Logan Gilbert's throwing a bullpen today. We'll get you more information tomorrow on how that goes. Mike Trout is gonna run. Check this out. Zero gravity treadmill running. That sounds fun. I kind of want to have an injury just to do that. I don't even I'm not even sure what that is. Do you know what the zero gravity treadmill running is?
Speaker 2: M Isn't that like an elliptical? Isn't it like just we're zero? I sounded, well, that's like zero pressure, like when you like you're like running but you're not putting pressure on.
Speaker 1: I really don't watch whatever that machine is. I want to do. Maybe you should do that during the Kaisa checks read that.
Speaker 2: Would you know what? Send me one?
Speaker 1: Luke Jackson got nailed by a line drive yesterday. He had to come out of the game, so that was no point. No, he did not get the save. There Ian happ to the il Moisis goes up and speaking of Moisus Ballisteros, let's talk about him. Triple A three sixty eight four twenty five, twenty two, four homers, three steals. So listen the PCL again. So in the numbers you take with a little bit of grand salt. But what do you think of Moyst's in the short terms you pick up in deeper leads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so Moys's Ballisteros is super interesting. I think we talked about him in one of these episodes. I know I've written about him. The weird thing with him was he's a little bit blocked, you know, because like they've had a Maaya and Carson Kelly's been great, but they're gonna bring him up. Could play some first base, he can dh He is an offensive catcher, doesn't strike out, makes a ton of contact. Had somebody mentioned that there's like Tony Gwinnich type of vibes maybe from a body perspective, from the way he makes contact, the way he doesn't chase bad I've actually got some videos of in the AFL of Andrew Painter, and it was funny. I was doing this one stream and I was trying to show positives a painter and I came across the BALLISTERO sit bat, and he's one of the few guys that actually got to Andrew Painter. Hitting a double makes a ton of contact, really interesting bat little soft athletically and stuff like that. So we're gonna have to see how the playing time goes. But they're bringing him up to see if that bat can play, probably do some d H and I think he might be worth a look, but I'm not you know, I'm not picking him over Jordan Lawler. I'm not cutting anything any thing crazy because I don't know how long he can stay. But that bat definitely has a chance to play.
Speaker 1: Oh here's a good suggestion here from Cookie Chobs. We need Welsh to solve a Rubik's cube that's low impact during the cost drugs. Read that's true.
Speaker 2: My son gets my son has the We actually have like four different ones. He's like a like I can't figure out he's tried to teach me because it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, he left and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something I'll see if he can if he can unlock my brain and see if I can do that one time?
Speaker 1: It can you fix can you finish the Rubics Cube during the Kais of Drugs. Read that's good television.
Speaker 2: We'll work, we'll work towards it for the season.
Speaker 1: I want to see that. I want to see that now. We did mention Jose Ramirez earlier, and I don't want to forget, you know, I want to pop him here for a second, because not all gonna have a three steals yesterday, but he gave us his jersey autographed for one of you to win. So how do you win this, bad boy? You subscribe to Fantasy Rose m LB. You drop your comments below. You subscribe to the channel and that's it. That's all you gotta do again, drop your comments, ring the belt to lit goos Ding so you don't miss a piece of content. And you know if you're the big winner of the Jose Ramirez jersey from Pristine Auction dot com a great place to get any sort of autographs, jerseys, balls, anything you can name. They've got over their Pristine Auction. So in Father's Day's comments, perfect time to go hit up Pristine Auction for some gifts, you know what I'm saying, or some gifts for me and Welsh. You know we are not above receiving gifts. Ben Lively going back to the Guardians, was removed Monday from his start against the Brewers with right forum inflammation. He went back out to the mound and he was not able to go. Jose Quintana it's gonna have his start pushback for left shoulder soreness. Between this and Woodroffe, the Brewers is a hard time.
Speaker 2: While they're just like, you're gone over here, you're injured, let's push this back. They don't know what's going on in that rotation.
Speaker 1: Good, very very very bad time. It's very dark right now for the Brewers. You Darvish through a bullpen session yesterday, Walker Bueller scheduled to throw another one later this week, and George Kirby is going to make a rehab start on Friday. Hopefully a couple of rehab starts and we'll get George Kirby back, and then Kumar Rocker through a bullpen session yesterday. So you know, a lot of injuries going on, but I think the Brewers rotation is that big. When you mentioned Miserrowski yesterday, we've seen Logan Henderson. I'd be speculating on those guys because something's going to go wrong here for these Breweris Pitchers. There's too many issues and too many starts to be made here in the next week or two.
Speaker 2: And also, like can Chad Patrick and Quinn Prist like really keep like really great guys down there's a lot I mean it might it's Pat Murphy, but there's a lot of Like, there's just a lot of interesting access for these guys. Logan Henderson would probably be the first one that would come up, but as mentioned in the prospecting segment, Misrowski has been absolutely insane, so I wouldn't put it past them that he gets an opportunity in the future, especially if any of these weird injury things become more permanent.
Speaker 1: BD's got a question here, who won the trade? Michael Garcia and Pariitis or Canning Christian Walker and Nemo Walker Nemo side for sure, Yeah, I want Canning Walking.
Speaker 2: I mean Garcia has been good and Paratus is doing but like, can't you notice Yeah, well that doesn't say is like Walker and Nemo I think are like really good gets plus you got at least a back into your rotation picture in Canning for Dynasy.
Speaker 1: Who would rather trade for Alonzo or Freeman? I'd rather have Alonzo. I think Freeman's starting to break down physically a little bit.
Speaker 2: Also, there's like a yeah, there's like a six year age gap, so I would.
Speaker 1: Go many between. I guess it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so. I mean I could be wrong about that. I think Freeman is like thirty five or thirty six, and I think Alonza's thirty. Yeah, Alonza's thirty.
Speaker 1: That I know. I didn't realize Freddy was that old. Now, Yeah, that's that's that's a that's a no brainer one. Definitely, Which Phillies closer? Are we rostering? I'm still saying Alvarado.
Speaker 2: I'd still go with Alvarado as well. I think that's the guy. But it's one of those teams they got a bunch of players that they can kind of move around and go to. But I would say Evorado too.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a look at the betting slate because it can't be worse than yesterday. It's time for the best Bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. All rightsh why don't you go first today? Because I feel like maybe I just gotta shake the dust off a little bit, you know, change the mojo. So let's go with your bets today, and I'm gonna just wait in the corner.
Speaker 2: I do too. I was like, oh, Boston, the first five they give like eleven.
Speaker 1: I should have listened to you. I was right about Skimes. If I'd done the first five, I would have been okay. But I flew too close to the sun like Icarus, and my wings melted.
Speaker 2: Plus money. It was plus money through the first five, which was really interesting.
Speaker 1: Get up to one forty before the game too, plus one forty five.
Speaker 2: That's where the game's sane. That's ridiculous. But my bets for the day, I'm gonna go Atlanta Washington. First five, I'm gonna go under four and a half runs. You know, Soroka had a lot of good Spring success. His era has a bit inflated, had an injury, but I think he's gonna bounce back a little bit against that Atlanta offense, which has got some struggles. We'll be talking about in the trade video. Ozzie Albis, who's hitting two hundred. And I'm not mentioning the Atlanta side because Spencer Schwellenbach is on the mound and I think he's going to dominate today, so under four and a half runs are the first five for Atlanta Washington. Speaking of Spencer Schwellenbach, we are going to go to his strikeout prop over five and a half. He has hit this in two of his last three games. Washington is a little bit of a lower strikeout team, but they're actually not like the next one I'm going to talk about. They're around middle of the pack in the league. But Spencer Schwellenbach, especially with that split finger and stuff, I think he's going to give some fits to, you know, some of those outfielders if we see I can't imagine they're going to put Dylan Cruz out there. Cruz might get us half the strikeouts if he's starting anyways, but I think I think we're going to see some good stuff from Swellenbach here. It's a low strikeout total with not crazy juice, so I really like that. And Jose Siriano. This is a battle of two things. The Padres are the lowest striking out team per game in the league, but Jose Soriano is at four strikeouts over three and a half, which he has hit all but two starts of this entire season. He had six against the Diamondbacks last last start, which, by the way, like the Diamonbacks, don't strike out a whole bunch, so I need four strikeouts from Soriano. I'm gonna make that play here over three and a half at minus one ten Soriano, Swelling, Bach Ks and first five Atlanta Washington under Joey, you are.
Speaker 1: Up, all right. Let's get the Padres back on track with Dylan Ceas on the mau. Let's take the Padres on the run line minus one and a half at plus one oh five. I think they can dominate today. They hit the ball yesterday, just they came up a little short in the ballpen, so they shake it off. They got max freed against Brian Wu. I was tempted to do the first five, but it wasn't a great number on that so instead I'm just gonna go with the under seven runs total here minus one oh eight and hope that those two pitchers do what they do best, which is limit runs free. He's been brilliant pitching two about a one era. Brian Wu has been very solid this year. And then let's go with Toronto on the money line minus one twenty six today Barrios on the mound against Shane Boz and Boz over his last seven starts thirty eight innings, a one to three to three whip and a four to nine three era, he has not been good. So even if you want to just take the Toronto team total today, that might be a wise decision as well as a lot of ways I would attack Shane Boss until he turns things around, which is really weird because he had a good run there and then these last few starts things have really gone in the wrong direction. So hopefully he turns it around, but not today. Don't do that to me, Shane Boz. And of course, if you're looking to get an edge in your wagering, Betting Pros free trials still available, download the Betting Pros app, get the prop bet cheat sheet, the betting systems, the same game parlay builder, shut sharp Ai, everything at your fingertips on Betting Pros. When you use that promo code leading off, you get seven day trial of the premium tools, but the regular tools are pretty good too, So just download that bad boy, get involved in a little baseball wagering, gets fun, come commiserate with us. And also, while you're at a god to Fantasybros dot Com slash leading off. Do customers place their first bet of five bucks, you win, you get two hundred and fifty and bonus bets only at FanDuel when you go to Fantasypros dot com slash leading off. All right, home run board time, Let's take a look. It's still the Welsh and Walkee Penguin tied to fourteen, but Marty at the top with nineteen, George with eighteen. I'm getting close to double digits, but I gotta get on there soon. I gotta make my move. Marty's in a different planet here right in that gap too.
Speaker 2: By the way, the top three to four, there's a three home run gap between fourth and then the top three guys eighteen eighteen, nineteen, and then Razor is down there.
Speaker 1: Razors at fifteen at fourth overall, and then twenties at twelve. So only three homers separate four and twenty. My god, things are getting tight. My goad. Pristine Auction dot Com again, that's where we got the Sami Sosa jersey, so it's autographed. The big winner is going to get that one. I am going to go with a young man named Shohio Tani today that's where I'm going for my home run call because I need one. I need one bat. It's still TBD as I'm looking here for the athletics, so that can't be good.
Speaker 2: So I thought I saw it was Jeffrey Springs.
Speaker 1: Is it Springs? Because on Fan'll still I'm looking right now, it's still nobody. I'll look on it LBC if I can find it there. But usually Fandel whenever there's wagering involved, they get the names of those people up there and they change the odds really quickly. So it's still TVD on MLB now right now too, and I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: So TBD gives up a lot of homew TVD.
Speaker 1: Is the worst, so can't can't love that. So where you going with your home run call today? You know?
Speaker 2: Just a funny story about me? Uh my, uh no, just it's the TVD thing, not to get all weird. My my dad had died before I was born, and uh so, like I don't have like this big history. I was looking at his uh this will be a funny story, by the way, not a morose. I was looking at like his birth certificate and under middle name it said him in and I for many years when I was young, thought that that was his middle name. I was like, oh, it's Shane Neman then no middle name, TVD no middle name, So no, mn is not a middle name. I was like, what a weird.
Speaker 1: It'll go this, but that is actually a pretty funny story.
Speaker 2: Nimin, it's not Niemenin, it's no middle name. And to be determined picture TBD as well, I am gonna go. I'm actually gonna go with the same team. Because I saw Jeffrey Springs as a lefty, I wanted to kind of attack and go with Mookie Bets. I'm gonna still go with Mookie Bets. We're both attacking that ballpark, the little baby baby they're in. Well, either way, it doesn't matter to me if it's in LA, because now I'm completely forgetting on the right. Well, I'm just forgetting if it was.
Speaker 1: Or sorry Sacramento today, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought it was because I love it even more even if it wasn't pull side for right handed hitters. Mookie Bets is my home run call, So go Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I believe right, I'm not crazy? Is it maybe I'm wrong? Hold on second? Oh, no, No, they are in LA. They're in Dodgers Stadium today. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, even better even one of the best pull pull side for any single right handed hitter in baseball.
Speaker 1: I love it either way against CBD. I have well lend on another funny middle name story about dad. So, my my father, when he was born, my grandmother wanted a girl, and that was Josephine. Didn't happen, right, So she named him Ronald, after an actor Ronald Coleman that she had the hot sport. She thought he was a handsome man, so she named him that. And the I guess the mother in law was not happy because she wanted him to be named something else and she didn't name him that, and it was like a family name, and she did. She ignored it, and she put an Italian curse on her because she knew she wanted to have a girl, and she said, you'll never have any girls. And after that, my uncle was so my father. Then my uncle was born, I was born. My two cousins after that all boys. There wasn't a girl born in the family until she died.
Speaker 2: Crazy, wow, and was it your kids?
Speaker 1: It is my daughter's yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow? You brother?
Speaker 1: Then after that. Not only that, but then my my cousin had his first kid was also a girl.
Speaker 2: U side note, did you do you ever have that where your parents like you were going to be named something else and then do you have that.
Speaker 1: Like, oh oh my dad lost that?
Speaker 2: So what was your name?
Speaker 1: Bruno? Oh? Now, if anybody could pull off Bruno, I feel like I could do it.
Speaker 2: Wait talk about Brune.
Speaker 1: No, no, it was way before that stupid song for.
Speaker 2: That, Yours is mine was so boring. What a dumb, boring other name I was going to have? Yours would have been beautiful Bruno, piece of piano. God, that's your wrestler name.
Speaker 1: I probably would have been in a different line of work, I can only imagine. But I'm happy to be in this one. And we'll be back again tomorrow to talk more baseball. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros MLB