Speaker 1: It's hard when handsome guys are also taller. It's like, especially actors, it's like that's a secret. Yes, secret is that they're not like we're all small. That's like a fun because that's my.
Speaker 2: Favorite thing about every single premiere ever is like me and every other actor we get together and we're all the same height and like all these people that I thought are tallest ship.
Speaker 3: Like, ah, look at all of us, Yeah, all of us close to the ground. It's great, guys.
Speaker 1: Big faces, you do it. That's how you make a movie.
Speaker 2: We all have to look at our female co stars like underneath her nose and put us on an apple box. But Noah, and then I met Aaron Pierre and the niggas like tall as hell.
Speaker 4: I will say this that. I will say this you and you're you. You stand out in some ways in your cast in that it's got a bunch of tall motherfuckers. What you mean in bel air, there's a lot of tall people.
Speaker 3: Including me, talking like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Lets go yeah, yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: The thing about the castle, we're all we're all everybody, well, we all be Coco jam all of.
Speaker 2: Us just like tall tall, you know, equally like five eleven.
Speaker 3: And all of us.
Speaker 2: Really saying, if you're gonna fake this, you gotta start higher than five elevens.
Speaker 1: That's my only nose, that's my only No.
Speaker 4: Five eleven is what I reached for.
Speaker 1: If we're saying tall, you gotta be like we're all six six chips in your kalas are racists, the layers, the money.
Speaker 2: Turning stuff.
Speaker 4: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: Me Mama's favorite child. I was vagrant and wild, even ran with some jealous niggas that hated my style. Welcome home, Max B.
Speaker 2: Welcome Little Mamas and gentiles alike to another phenomenal episode of My.
Speaker 4: Mama Told Me the podcast when we dive deep, deep into the pockets the black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: And we finally we don't. We don't. It's not even finally because if you were waiting for something that's on you.
Speaker 4: We remain unaccomplished here on the podcast, but we have fun every week.
Speaker 1: Unaccomplished and most importantly, unaccountable.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, that's true. That is the nicest part about doing this the way that we're doing it is that we have met zero accountability up at this point.
Speaker 1: And I refuse because come find me. Where am I at? I'm walking the dog. I don't even go nowhere.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of you don't realize that we can just refuse accountability. I think some people can sent to that. Yeah, and that is their choice. I'm not here to judge them, but we choose to refuse your accountable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's like you forget that we're men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a man. I stand on something, and one of those things I stand on is not ever having to change ever.
Speaker 3: That actually just reminds me.
Speaker 2: I feel like, in the age of social media, being canceled is so easy, but you can just decide not to. Yep, you could just be like what if I don't, I'm not canceled.
Speaker 3: It's actually cool. It's like I just go back to work. Yeah, totally cool. Whatever you guys are saying about me, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: No, that's I operate under dead internet theory too. That's how I get same, That's how I kind of get it to like like lately, that's how been Everybody on the Internet to me is either a robot or not as cool as and that allows me to move throughout my life.
Speaker 2: I like that, which actually don't think is not true. Like I just I look through comments sometimes and I see like grown adult man, like really really passionate about things that make actually no sense.
Speaker 1: Na, man, you can't. You can't go through because the level of stupid the man people will really start to just it's inspiring.
Speaker 2: I find it inspiring because I feel like, okay, let me explain. I like I hold myself to way too high a standard. Right. It's like I look on the Internet and I'm like, you know what, this person can also afford the Internet, and so can I.
Speaker 3: So like, I think I'm working too hard if you can be.
Speaker 2: That lame and that just uninteresting and have an Internet connection enough that you can tweet the same tweets that that I could tweet, but choose not to because I'm like, oh, well no, that's lame.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think I hold myself too high a standard.
Speaker 1: I got older for some lame shit. Ooh there used to be drafts on Twitter. Yeah, drafts, man, man, my Twitter drafts folder like twenty thirteen. Oh could have want to end, bro, I was going crazy in the draft.
Speaker 3: Why is just the draft? Why didn't you ever hit Sien?
Speaker 1: Because I want to live alive. That's fair, you know what I mean. I want to have friendships and be in Congress with.
Speaker 3: Like I want to be employed. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but I would, I'd write it.
Speaker 2: I mean government one day there's going to be a bug and Elon Musk is going to accidentally publish all the drafts.
Speaker 3: No, they're all going to lose our jobs.
Speaker 2: I got scared. That's why I canceled my Twitter during pandemic. I genuinely scared. Sometimes it means Likethson's texts are going to lead I worry about it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's a lot enough to stop a lot of things I've documented, not always published, but certainly documented that if they become public or I'm cooked.
Speaker 1: But do you wonder maybe it's like a nuclear Maybe it's like nuclear weapons where it's like we all got nukes. Usually yeah, now we all got nukes.
Speaker 4: So like, well, what scares me and you brought this up is that I do think that that is going to be one of the last phases of like a cultural civil war that we're facing, where like it won't be physical fighting at first, It's gonna sort of start at like calling each other Nazis and like having these extreme views on each other, and then one party is going to start to lose power or feel like they're losing power and intentionally leak uh these draft folders for the powers that be. I think it is going to be called yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The Young Republicans thing is like very much reflective of I think a thing that's going to happen on both sides eventually. You know, I don't know they were authority.
Speaker 3: They had mortgages.
Speaker 4: Something, those uncles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mean, like when they bend over to pick something up from the ground they've grown.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. You were very ugly, man. It makes me so happy.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 4: The right, it's right.
Speaker 2: It feels like like the order in the universe is correct in the sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, because I feel like the true evil is actually probably beautiful and that might be something fucked up at me.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the truest evil, because I think that's how you could get it, like, like to me, the devil is probably beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like, I think that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean, what what's the Samson and Delilah?
Speaker 2: You know, it's the classic sort of the the most beautiful woman you know is secretly safe.
Speaker 1: To cut your hair off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly what I was going to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Samson was a cool dude.
Speaker 1: What I actually don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, actually don't. I don't know if I can stand on that that he was he.
Speaker 4: Was kind of an attle.
Speaker 1: What was his deal?
Speaker 3: He was?
Speaker 4: He was just real strong and could like fuck bad bitches and like lived like a king.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: He was air Pierre.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is just aggressive apths.
Speaker 4: He was just a superhero of a man and then here and then he fell in love with the wrong bad bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's really just an allegory for like, hey, pick your pick your bitches.
Speaker 1: Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think the Bible people are gonna love my interpretation.
Speaker 3: No, but yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think they're gonna feel really good about the Samson our guest today. He's a Samson in his own right.
Speaker 1: Strong.
Speaker 3: As hell, dirty, super tall bro.
Speaker 4: He's a he's a musician and artists of all kinds, and most importantly, is an actor. He is on a brand new season of the hit show bel Air. You can see it on Peacock now. This episode comes out after it's already out.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: You, we love him. He's old, talented in so many ways. Give it up for ali Latin word.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, not at all.
Speaker 1: No, Look at my dog. He's as black as can be.
Speaker 4: That's how you chose. That's Oh, I was not.
Speaker 1: It's not going as good as it usually is over here. I know I'm projecting confidence to you guys, but inside I'm panicking. You wanted to do in president, I wanted to click the James Brown one and then.
Speaker 3: You know what, Look, I'll take it. I got that dog of me all right, you know it?
Speaker 7: Because good I feel good and you sing good and make love good.
Speaker 3: Oh there right, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: OLLI. We're very happier here, man.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 4: He came to us. I think with a pretty complicated you can speak. Yeah, not in the way that we don't like. We love a complicated conspiracy here, but I think it is one that has layers that we should unpack. And I'm especially excited to.
Speaker 3: Hear you unpack.
Speaker 4: You said, my mama told.
Speaker 2: Me Apple changes the iPhone keyboard regularly so you become reliant on a.
Speaker 4: I yes, tell me.
Speaker 2: I mean what is there to say? Have you ever here's the thing? What what size phone do you have? Like do you have the Promax or like the regular regular? Okay, I'm just a regular Okay, you got to got to phone. You try to type on any other type of phone?
Speaker 3: Does it work?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't try to type on any.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like what do you mean? Like, no one's ever given you just like, hey man, bro, like have my phone?
Speaker 1: Cook throw on my ship too much. I don't want to be in your the boy that I'm just making it is like that thing and my ship my ship, But you're right because my ship is huge, like and I got a big ass case on it, so like if I grab like my girls ponds, you got like.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying it's like I feel like every couple of months, I'm magically stopping uple to type or spell. And so here there's one of two things happening. Either my phone is intentionally changing the like key sizes so that I'm hitting the wrong thing and I'm convinced that I need an iPhone so that I buy another iPhone, or it's kind of like remember in high school when your teachers are like, oh, you know what, You're never going to have a calculator in your pocket. And no one has been more wrong in the history of being wrong than that teacher. You know something that, something that in English they never said was Oh, you're never going to have a spell check in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Now I do. I'm the worst speller on the planet.
Speaker 4: Now I have God in my pocket, Like they did not tell us it's going to be a thing.
Speaker 1: I should have got more than God.
Speaker 7: Dude, brow of all shapes, the size of man, what do you got to only amateur hour?
Speaker 3: I'm crazy check the numbers.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying I think Tim Cook has made us all just a little worse at typing and and and spelling.
Speaker 3: And the way he does that is by changing iPhone keyboard.
Speaker 4: That's really fascinating.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm with that because I think the phone took away typing in general, right, just like home key the way we learned to type in middle school, Yeah, home row and all that is thumb. Everything is thumbs quirdy keyboard like, and it makes us dumber. I I talk so much dumber in the phone that I do even on a regular keyboard.
Speaker 2: But so much dumber I hate it because I'm I pride myself and being a very like eloquent young gentleman. Nigerian parents, right, they they wear it, you know, they're very proud of the way that we speak. And when I'm on the phone, I'm like, I talk goode. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: You're using two instead.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, but everybody types like Tupac wrote poetry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but exactly, Yo, that's exactly.
Speaker 3: That's exactly.
Speaker 2: Everything is remedial and so and now it's so much worse because they've introduced stickers and so now I don't even type in full responses and I'm just finding a sticker and just sending it. Stickers are like you're back in the cave times and I'm drawing hieroglyphics.
Speaker 3: Stickers are up because now we're creating our own language.
Speaker 1: Right now. I don't know do you guys have like secret stickers with like your partners or anything.
Speaker 3: I have some of the yes, crazy, Yeah, I got some crazy Yo. You sent me the craziest sticker as I told you about it.
Speaker 4: You're You're the reason I found out about stickers and how to do them, and you are you have now opened up a vortex that I I have a collection that is dark. Yeah, I got a shameful collection of stickers.
Speaker 1: Because the first thing I sent him a sticker and he was like, hey, how'd you do that? And I told him, and then you.
Speaker 9: Just say what the sticker was thinking about?
Speaker 4: He sent me the sticker of a Smurf naked showing his booty.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's what you said.
Speaker 4: That's what I said you shamar No you did, I said you right, But.
Speaker 1: You sent me a picture. I think of this is how we text. You sent me a picture of chamar more and I think I made it into a sticker, that's right. And then you were like, hey, how you do that?
Speaker 3: And you said me immediately you had it. You just had it.
Speaker 4: It was a photo that I had.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was just in the It was like, finally a short cut.
Speaker 4: I've been thinking I could use this, and now I understand it as a as an art form, a.
Speaker 1: Nasty but it's taken away all my I don't respond to anybody. I very rarely respond.
Speaker 2: I give a straight up answer on the internet so often it's like a sticker. I think Tim Cook is making its dumber and more Alian on iPhones like that's it. I and so between the stickers, between the keyboard sizes, you know, like I will wear my tent fall hat and run up and down Hollywood Bulevard screaming this.
Speaker 3: Now I'm with you by.
Speaker 1: Into I will say, as someone who's been outside the standard sized finger community, okay, they're they were never for big ass fingers. It's the best now it's ever been.
Speaker 4: For fat fingers because of the big phone and.
Speaker 1: And just like the the like when it was just the keys, when the droid dropped. You guys, remember when the droid, I think it was having a bad time.
Speaker 4: You know, that was a hard button.
Speaker 3: BlackBerry. I was just surfing on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was not you guys have you guys are nimble. My ship was clunking. It wasn't ready for me.
Speaker 4: Damn. It's like the technology.
Speaker 3: So it typically is your savior is what? Well, I guess Steve.
Speaker 4: Jobs, you know which white savior do you pick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: I mean? Overall time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a fun game. I think this is a great game. Like Jason Williams, that's a good answer.
Speaker 1: White chocolate, White chocolate. It's really the one. The elbow pass though it is really the only thing.
Speaker 4: I watched the video very recently of him explaining the science behind the elbow path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he said he rarely hate it though right like he could.
Speaker 4: He said he used to be sucking up because he would pull the elbow back from up here, and that it wasn't until he learned to pull it back down here that he was able to make it actually precise. He tried it multiple times in games and failed because he was up here with it.
Speaker 1: But anyways, Tom Hanks tons one very good answer about you, Eminem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just like of all the of all the white people, I feel like Eminem is just like a solid good white person crazy.
Speaker 3: That man is not going to save you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you're okay, thought, okay, the answer is to save not you know what your answer and then will.
Speaker 1: Come back to me. Yeah, I'm sorry, mama, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I see I misunderstood the question.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to me.
Speaker 3: We'll come back to me.
Speaker 4: John Brown that that white man who murdered all the slave owner people deep cut?
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you were talking about the guy who won the White Rapper Show. He might have also had that deep cut answer.
Speaker 4: He's the only one that actually like pulled out a gun and was like, oh.
Speaker 1: He like he like let the revolution. It was like a movement though, right, Like it wasn't just.
Speaker 4: He was like going around people, him and his sons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that guy was crazy.
Speaker 2: Wonder if he's going to but hey, you know what, mom, Donnie won So you know, anything could happen. Anything can happen New York. You know what I'm saying, Like, come on, are you from me either? I've never been more into New.
Speaker 1: York Donnie and Max b being free though, Man, I might move. It feels like a good time for this.
Speaker 4: You're feeling very hockey style.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I think a lot of the things I say a lot less harsh.
Speaker 3: Over there racially for sure.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be welcome with open arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, they like it over there.
Speaker 3: I do have another thing. My mama told me that y'all are not prepared for it all. It just came excited. Just can we go off script?
Speaker 4: Yea, And it has been scripted this whole like.
Speaker 3: Every white Savior all that you said. You know, I toussed over to him.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that bottle service was invented to keep black man down? What I really do for it and let me so when I became famous, like, no, I didn't get it. What I'm saying was I became famous, there was sort of this understanding that everywhere I would go like, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, bro, ally, let's get a table.
Speaker 2: And I've never really been to the club before, as I was like, oh bet, I'm down to get a table, but no one would tell me how much the table would be.
Speaker 4: It's crazy until the end of the night.
Speaker 2: When someone, you know, when the really beautiful woman would come over and give me the receipt and I'd be like, I'm so fucking sorry.
Speaker 3: This table was two thousand dollars. Yeah, And then it was six hundred dollars a bottle.
Speaker 2: Six hundred dollars for a Cosumigo's bottle that I could get for twenty bucks at the liquor.
Speaker 1: Store and the Orange juices.
Speaker 2: And then I realized every single time I would go out bottle service, I want to get a table, you want to get a table. It would only happen to me when I was with black people, and I think, I think that this is to keep the black man down.
Speaker 4: You think that this is a type of u a type of thing that is only social redlining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm not even pitching this to white I.
Speaker 2: Don't even think white men get pitched the idea I'm paying two thousand dollars to rent a couch.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it now. I never heard I never heard of a white guy again, never seen a whitey savior again.
Speaker 2: Who's your Tom? You think when Tom Hanks I think goes to the club okay, check, Okay, maybe, but okay fair?
Speaker 4: And I think in that way I appreciate Check because of his commitment to black culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, I like that. Do you think Tom Hanks is being pitched?
Speaker 2: Hey man, you want to pay pay four thousand dollars for this night out?
Speaker 1: No wonder if there is a fine dining equivalent, though, is Michael like, do you think they're like they're they're opening a bottle of wine for him? That's maybe, I know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think they drops so many things for people at a certain level that I don't think like I've certainly been with famous white people when we've had like a separate room in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Right, I've been Yeah, which I didn't even know that until Yeah, I didn't even know they had that secret room back there.
Speaker 4: No, there's every restaurant apparently has a secret room. And it's a better room than.
Speaker 3: It's a way better room than a room.
Speaker 2: Here's so you guys see how we're describing a better experience though. So it's like, yeah, even if they are opening a you know, ten thousand dollars bottle of wine for Tom Hanks, right, he is getting superior service.
Speaker 3: He's in a better room. Here.
Speaker 2: I am in this crowded ass club on this dusty ass couch right loud as hell. I can't hear anything. People are drinking my eight hundred dollars bottle.
Speaker 3: It's a quilla. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: No, I bought a bottle of the strip club before a few times in like, you get pretty tired about man. It's like you you accumulate people, You're like, wait, who is that? And it becomes it creates this are you? It creates this tension for you that shouldn't exist in the club. The whole point of the club is to be in there and be like everybody, let's party together. We all won We are in sync and instead you go, hey, ro rope, Yeah, this couch cost me two thousand hours. That yeah, So I don't know why that came to mind. I mean, I think it also depends on the club, because I've been strip clubs in Houston, most affordable.
Speaker 3: Bottles I've ever dealt with in my life. I think because it's strip club.
Speaker 4: I think because it's a strip club culture, they're like, hey, this isn't as unique. Everybody does this.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, so, I've never had this experience at a strip club. Actually, I've never really a strip club. One of these days, I need it really good. It's not the place l a strip clubs. The wait, no that's not true. That's not true. I have been no strip club once. No, no, that's not true. I'm not going to tell that story.
Speaker 3: But I was taking and it was so Goodmber out of him. No more, I was. I just met the regular club. It's just what I've met.
Speaker 2: It's like the regular No, I just met Like so Homie had taken me to the strip club and I just really didn't.
Speaker 3: Want to be there.
Speaker 2: And then these are I'm such a like I'm the dad of my friend group. So like the homy of mine was going to the strip club. It's like, bro, you have to come with me. I was like, I really don't have to at all. And so I get there and he's like, bro, my card isn't working. Can you I'll vemo you can? Can you like take can you take out the money from the at M? I'll vemo you was like, this is just strip club trip friends.
Speaker 4: It was just so mad that.
Speaker 2: That's why I forgot it, you know. It's just like I'm so irritated by this experience. Yeah, I should go to the strip club again with the good times that The shrip club is tough.
Speaker 4: It's only fun if you are there with your own money, and everybody is very aware of how much they're there for and they're not going to be upset if they go past that number.
Speaker 1: I mean, but there is like because like, I don't know, man, once those lights hit me, okay, I'm a different guy. But that's what I'm saying. I got I went to the Ship Club. I had got just got my first real job, maybe a month later. I hadn't even moved out of the cribbin in my new crib yet. And we went to the Ship Club and Jack. I'm at the ATM and he comes.
Speaker 2: He comes up to me and in my ear like a devil, like a like a little like a Delilah, like a broccoli headed devil, because he goes, I know, Comedy Central paying you right now if you spend less than a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm telling everybody, nig and I spent a thousand dollars. Holy, I just want to be clear. So you hadn't moved out of where were you saying it? In the back room at Solomon Giorgio's and it's just a stir club. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I had got the job. I just hadn't got like the dop Okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, come on brother, yeah, I dope. It's crazy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was a dope.
Speaker 3: There was no way you were.
Speaker 4: Going there with a thousand dollars in mind.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was going there with the a hundred because I've been in the strip club broke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've always been like two to three. Yeah, that's that's where I'm at, three hundred hundred.
Speaker 3: But even still, I just like, man, I could buy like a good steak.
Speaker 4: No, it's dumb, it's really, But then you're so in it and you you are so appreciative of the work that these fire ladies are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I support and businesses.
Speaker 1: It's like, fuck it, the world's on fire.
Speaker 4: Let me throw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's not great, but it's like I'm going to try this one day and you should. I'm going to report back.
Speaker 1: I would say, you have to throw.
Speaker 3: A thousand is what you should spend. I don't know if that is my ministry.
Speaker 4: I don't think that you have to go in with a thousand as your intention. I only think you have to go in knowing that, like if you exceed whatever numbers in your head, you are Okay.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If a thousand, when I said I was raised by two Nigerian parents.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, get a thousand out. So you have a thousand in your hands and just start and then put like half in your pocket. What are you doing to me, man, I will say, I'm trying. I'm trying to free you. Brother.
Speaker 4: The hardest part of the strip club is when you.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 4: But the hardest part of the strip club is when you run out of cash and then you have to go to an ATM to get more cash. That is so deeply, like you're at the ATM with a boner. It's it's it's a frantic you do.
Speaker 1: I have to learn to control yourself in that because that's that's when terrible decisions are. Yeah, that's what they You get frenzied and then people that's how people spend all all their money.
Speaker 2: Remember how I started this by saying bottle service was invented to keep the black man down. I think that y'all are part of the conspiracy. Usually keep a young black man down.
Speaker 1: First of all, is what I'm doing. I'm putting people through college, and that's important. There's no titties at bottle service. There's only there's only whispers hints of titties. They sell you those bottles, so maybe you could see some tittes later.
Speaker 3: That's trash. That is, that's trash.
Speaker 4: They bring out a bunch of beautiful women who hold up sparklers that you didn't really want, and they do the clothes this dance to but their faces are sad, so it's not even like they sell it. No Trooper sell the whole.
Speaker 3: Babys are good to talk to. The nice pitching me this club right now.
Speaker 4: They're nice mentioned but let's get out of here.
Speaker 1: You know what, I have been gone a lot more.
Speaker 3: Come on, My mama told me, let's go to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: What magic called a.
Speaker 3: Weird in Atlanta? Though I've been going to Claremont's.
Speaker 4: I've never done in the Atlanta strip club.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, Claremont is cool. It's like it's the old ladies, like, oh yeah, where are you being dead ass? Right now?
Speaker 3: I'm a hundred percent No no, no, like you you've know him better than I do, Like are you even one hundred percent? How old?
Speaker 1: How much money you got? Come on?
Speaker 3: Man? You what you like to see? Come on? Man like no, no, no, no, no, like like real time reason with me here his grandma's for sure. Wow. And they're on the pole. They're like aren't they're doing athletic in around there's like one on the pole. And then it's a weird. It's a weird.
Speaker 1: What took you there?
Speaker 3: What it was like? Like I'm saying, like, did someone take you?
Speaker 1: Just a lot of people have wrapped a lot because you know, they shoot a lot in Atlanta. A lot of people do rap parties there.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 1: So the first time we wrapped shooting a pilot and I was like I was in I'm gonna live forever. Yeah, let's go to the old Ladies strip club. I don't give a fuck. And then I just it's just fun. Wow. Probably been there for more other times.
Speaker 4: That seems like it should be illegal to a rap party at a at an old ladies strip club.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if it's like a weird it's like a I don't know. I think that like certain cities too, there's like an hr Yeah, that's what I mean. There's certain cities the strip clubs are a lot more acceptable than others. Houston, in Atlanta, yeah, and Miami.
Speaker 4: In so many places, strip clubs are the club. And it just happened to be naked women sort of like moving, moving among and.
Speaker 1: That's and that's the vibe at Claremont for sure. It's not like it's like it's like going to a bar, like a packed bar. So it's kind of like a Hooters.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it if Hooters was busting that thing?
Speaker 3: I said wing Hooters are great.
Speaker 4: Hooters wasn't so much about taking a seat at the table as it is about like Hooters to me, feels weirder Hooters this city. Then the old Lady Strip Club.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Because Hooters is like, it's more nasty in what they're implying, and the men there seem to be a lot at least the old Lady Strip Club.
Speaker 1: Now let me see it. We're doing this. Hooters is like a weird My son's here, he wants the wings. It's like, get this, And I know thee is nasty at the strip Club.
Speaker 4: I know you're making a decent wage for the service you're doing at who is fair? Hooters? You are naked for what we all agree is unfair prices. Yeah, like the Wing, this isn't a nice restaurant. They're not paying their weight.
Speaker 1: Staff.
Speaker 2: Well, I just didn't know i'd come here today and have my mind fundamentally changed.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's just like it's just like what they want you to feel about these places.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know, the same as you're changing the sides of the keyboards.
Speaker 1: Man, come on, Tim Cook, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bro, and this goes all the way back.
Speaker 4: Yeah to Tim Cook, there we go, man, pull perfect full circle. I would say to send us into a break. Okay, we should take a break. We have more to unpack. I'm very excited. More Ali more, Ma Mama told me.
Speaker 8: My rhymes are flying, beach is sick, my crew is big and it keeps getting bigger.
Speaker 3: That's because Jesus Christ is money. How much Jehovah's Witness Welcome back.
Speaker 2: When you watched that video, he really didn't think he was doing anything wrong. I think he was truly trying to out like he really he really thought. He was like, man, this is my ministry. I will reach the young black and brown youth by saying Jesus Christ is my nigga.
Speaker 1: He thought he had bars and it was going to go.
Speaker 3: He was like, this ship, might you know we put it on, we get it on death wet.
Speaker 4: This might be crazy.
Speaker 3: Maybe Charlatmato have me on his show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like, no, this might be something.
Speaker 3: We move, Maybe we move out, Maybe we don't live in Jackson next time.
Speaker 4: Maybe we live in Jackson Height.
Speaker 3: I feel for him.
Speaker 2: I'm really like, I think he's a good guy. I think he's a good guy who really he had good intentions.
Speaker 1: I think there's worse guys who have said it in a song on the internet. Yeah, I I.
Speaker 4: Felt that way sometimes. I felt that way a little bit with that teacher who was can you can you lend a nigga a pencil?
Speaker 1: Can you lend a pencil?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: The one that they did a boon dox upside was that man who had been pushed to the brink. Really he was really frustrating crazy.
Speaker 1: Is like when I think about that, I think about I had an eighth grade math teacher. Yeah, and he not that, but he like it was just you know how some classes just had all the worst kids. Yeah, he just fucked up and had one of those, and like it was just it was just every day, every day. And one day he just freaked out. He was like, I don't understand, I'm just homework.
Speaker 3: You don't remember all these rap lyrics? You remember all these Kelly's arms.
Speaker 1: Wait, because it was when I wish came out. And he was like going crazy because everybody was always yes in his class and like I just like and like he didn't say it, but he came so close.
Speaker 3: He was he was actively thinking.
Speaker 2: Man, did y'all ever read like in English class? Did your teachers ever read those books that had the Edward in it? And they would just say it yeah, And it was those.
Speaker 3: Things of like I have to say it for this class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, do.
Speaker 3: You really have to do you don't, like, do you do?
Speaker 4: You all?
Speaker 3: Like do we have to say it? No, we actually really don't. I know, it's so fine. We can all read it. We know what it sounds like.
Speaker 4: Bro, there are so many, so many books now that can teach us the same lessons as Huckleberry Finn.
Speaker 3: Man, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like we can still read Huckleberry Finn. Do we have to read it out loud in class? Because here's what would then happen. It's like every time we would get to you know, the Huckleberry Finn passage or some some something and nigga this and for.
Speaker 3: Everyone, everyone would just slowly look at me.
Speaker 1: Just like so like bro engineered into the public schooling system. Disgusting the fact that like a kid can be othered in that way, Like the fact that it's just like in the criteria that setup of like it not being fair and then you expect people to trust this system.
Speaker 3: But that's what I mean about.
Speaker 4: Like I get it that that we we should be honoring parts of our history, right, that Mark Twain represents an essential part of American storytelling. But I don't think that you can do that there. I don't think the only way to access Mark Twain and his essentialness is through nigger Jim. I think that there are so many other points of access. He wrote a lot of stuff, so much so that we've named hundreds of awards after him. He was a brilliant thinker in so many ways. And they keep locking in on this racist shit being like it's it's oh, it's it's complicated, and it's not. It just is the one y'all, Like, because you want to keep us other in a classroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, bro, they love they love a uneven fight.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you why people say the word white people saying the N word has defined so much of my career.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Yeah, it's it's great.
Speaker 4: And then they put you in this crazy position because they teach it when you're fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to talk about growing up.
Speaker 2: I don't even And that was the funny thing is like I don't even know how to how to express the feelings that I had, Like I don't even know how to say how I feel about this, Yeah, because I don't necessarily know if it's my place too my, man, it's a terrorist act.
Speaker 3: Man, it's not even a micro that's a macro aggression.
Speaker 1: Now that shit is like it's truly like to not ever have looked at the curriculum or thought about how it's just like I can't even fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you making me dude, UFC level and I'm in school.
Speaker 1: I'm not even supposed to I'm not even supposed to speak out against the you know what I mean, yeah, you'rs is you're a teacher at school that as a kid, it's like my parents.
Speaker 4: And you you're one of seven ladies. I trust, bro. I that's the whole premise here is that you are a guide for my future. And then you're like I have to say the N word in front.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, there's a cemetery down the street. I have to go look at people are there.
Speaker 1: And that's why I quit school, went to the Claremont Lounge.
Speaker 4: That's my that's my did I got my education from Clairemont University.
Speaker 1: I got I got, I got my degree. I got my certificate in.
Speaker 4: I like the You're like, yeah, certificate, I got my certificate. But you know, Alli, one of the things that I looked up upon seeing your conspiracy is this question of whether or not the keyboard size changes. And and while I can't necessarily immediately find a bunch of stuff about that, what I did find is a bunch of people complaining specifically about the autocorrect function, going hay why. And one of the things that they talk about is that iPhone specifically has been using autocorrect and merging in AI technology to make up for what they can't do via auto correct. That basically they're worried that like autocorrect has reached a point now where it's not just fixing grammatical errors, it's also clocking whether or not you meant to say what you're saying in a sentence.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's like, oh, I'm gonna be right back, be right, it's assuming my next thing is gonna be back instead of there.
Speaker 4: Yes, And at times if you were to put in a wrong thing right that, like if you said fuck instead of duck or vice versa, autocorrect is meant to be able to clock hey, that is not And they're saying that only AI could have that level of like oversight over the language. And to your point, they are basically using us as sort of a training ground for this artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Man, we all agency, that's like the end. Yeah, that's like the that's the that's the end.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's how they like, that's how that's how they got people before. And then the printing press came out or whatever and they're like, oh my god, you know what I mean, it's like that's like so nasty on such a such a human level.
Speaker 4: And they're saying the technology as it currently stands is not actually that strong. So part of the reason people are complaining about it. This article came out November first of this year, last week.
Speaker 3: This is right now.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Kyles dot com right now after this and I'm placing some crazy prediction.
Speaker 1: Bet I don't know.
Speaker 4: None of the things that that people are complaining about is like their iPhone is giving them incorrect auto correct And basically what this article is talked about is the idea that Apple is constantly updating trying to fix the AI the autocorrect, but they're using the data that they're collecting from its failures to do it correctly in order to get it more correct. Basically, we are guinea pigs for teaching the artificial intelligence to talk for us.
Speaker 1: So I mean that every place you spend time online, anything that's.
Speaker 2: Free, it's the product. So what do you think is the point? Because I think the reason why it's being done is to keep us hooked on iPhones.
Speaker 3: What do y'all think?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think tech in general, I don't know, I guess maybe specifically iPhones, but I think just hooked on the tech in general. Like it, bro, if we can't write, you can't even communicate without this thing. Now it becomes even more of a necessity than it already is. Right, I think we're in.
Speaker 4: The middle of an artificial intelligence arms race, and I think that across the globe everybody. That's what every argument war right now is about China. Specifically, the beef that the US has with China is that they are holding precious metals that are used for advancing some of these technologies. All the while China is trying to buy certain technologies from the US that that Trump is being like, no, you can't have it unless you give us our ship. Like it's just people fighting over ways to create artificial intelligence. And I think Apple, a leader in technology, is trying to be like, no, we will.
Speaker 3: Be uh, we're going to you know, we're just going to train our AI on just stuff that everyone where.
Speaker 1: It's where all the money is going. I was just reading about how there's a major transfer of wealth from like traditional blue chip stocks and stuff like that over to like data mining and all kinds of shit. Yeah, like it's like that's like, that's that's the most precious resource. Ye man, it's nasty. This was supposed to be a funny conspiracy.
Speaker 3: This is not happen. This was really harrowing.
Speaker 1: We'll start, we'll start and we'll be like, what good time we're having, and then lengths will be like, actually, I did some research, it's true.
Speaker 3: And then we just of like kind of man, because I was like, you know, this is a conspiracy. It's kind of fun. You know, I'm saying, like a little a low quirky.
Speaker 4: You want to hear something even sadder?
Speaker 3: Why not you're going to tell me anything further? His eyes he got his eyes is Christmas. I told you to leave, man, brother, I gave you you're out before we even started.
Speaker 4: I said, hey, man, get out of here.
Speaker 3: Got his show dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah you wanted to be over here, Bro, We're doing.
Speaker 3: Is not good for us ACKed up, he ACKed up problem.
Speaker 2: But think about it, if I can navigate this flawlessly, yeah, bro, you training, Yeah, it's going to be out of this world.
Speaker 4: It's going to be crazy.
Speaker 2: So I don't get canceled after this, and then I'm good. Think christ Man, Amen, you're dancing with the devil, that's all.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's better to be good at it than bad at it at the risk whatever, at the risk of what you're gonna say, what, what's what's the worst part?
Speaker 4: The worst part is it got me thinking about how there has been this like a lot of pushback maybe you guys have seen it online of AI, specifically of black people. They are using black people is like a big black lady falling off above fay table and.
Speaker 3: She's like like, look at what black people do influencers.
Speaker 4: It is this black weird sort of yeah, and they speak with like ebonics and sort of they are they are doing so much work to reinsert narratives about the black identity back at us via AI. And I think some of the way that they are building that technology is by using lem mints of what they collect. Yeah, the auto correct.
Speaker 1: Because now it's like so everybody has their profile, right, and they sell that so they know exactly who's saying what yep, so they can like, oh, this is what black people talk like. Let's have them fall down at a buffet.
Speaker 4: This is what we think you'll like.
Speaker 2: Man, I want to go back to talking about sucking the cemeteries. Man, this really is really get a strip club, well specifically what Claremont, the Clairemont Lounge.
Speaker 10: I mean, I think there's a lot of places you can go for old women for your what do you like younger old like regular my aged women.
Speaker 2: This is what I want to say. It's a pr exer like regular age women value You don't value older women in work.
Speaker 4: My age.
Speaker 2: Is twenty seven, okay, expectable for me to be attracted se.
Speaker 1: Cool women.
Speaker 4: They're cowards. They don't want to they don't want to support small old women. They don't want to see what a woman really looks like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't want to see the scars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they want to see this fantasy of a woman that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a fantasy like women my age are real. No, they are women's as the old ones.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I think they think they're real.
Speaker 3: Women my age twenty two through thirty. I think two are real.
Speaker 4: Real life hasn't put a heart in it on them just yet. And that's when a woman becomes a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So the way I just want to be clear what what my instruction is is the way I can find a real woman is to exclusively go to strip clubs with older one.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're gonna find it in this. I don't think you're gonna find it in this.
Speaker 3: Heah, why.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this is complicated. This is also complicated. We have two complicated episodes today.
Speaker 4: We need to take one more break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a voicemail.
Speaker 4: We should do a voicemail together more Ali more, My mama told me, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: I am under the war door?
Speaker 1: Please help me. You're too much starring in the Michael Jackson movie.
Speaker 3: Uh no, we're back. We're gonna do email.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a voicemail. Joel are our lovely producer new producer.
Speaker 1: Chicago Zone.
Speaker 4: Chicago Zone loves the movie, Barbershop loves Barbershops. Stands By guarantees it loves a gay with a switchblade. She said, I guess we didn't talk about any of that on camera. No, No, I would say, yeah, you set us up, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: This was confusing.
Speaker 4: Joel sent us, uh some voicemails that you all have sent and she she begged me. She said, do the love and basketball ball one please? And I am no person to turn down a bet.
Speaker 1: So you ever get something to love in basketball?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: What, I don't think, So that's not true. I've I've like made out with girls.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I don't mean I wasn't getting some I think when love and basketball, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, but you ever put it on? Yeah, exactly kiss a woman you ever got? It was crazy. So we've talked, made out. We never kissed the woman in my eye take me home. So I grew up in Nigeria, so I did.
Speaker 2: There's so many like classic black films that I never I just never see it. Like I watched some dr for the first time three months ago.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It was really really sad when Chris Brown died because I was told he was in so much of that movie. He was not in that much of the movie at all.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's in the first he's in the first five. I was just it was marketed to me as he was in the home.
Speaker 2: He was crazy in that five man. Yeah, but so I actually haven't seen love in basketball. Wait, so you grew up in Nigeria with city legos. What here were you born ninety eight?
Speaker 1: Hear? Did you get here?
Speaker 3: I got here in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a song the Nigerian song have been trying to place? Yes, oh man, It's called Dunfo Driver. I am a Dumfo driver.
Speaker 3: Dumo driver.
Speaker 1: So I think, bro, whoa wait, this is like deep, such a hit when I was in Africa, and I can't find it.
Speaker 3: Anywhere downfall because like our busses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we called, we called it, but you call it Dumfo? Who's we I'm serrely okay, okay, we called, but the song was like he was like everywhere and I can't but he's I'm a Downfo driver. You can't find it, you know. I'm good at when I get home, I asked my parents and then okay, and he says all the places that he goes in the He's like, oh yeah, why he says, in the ghetto every day. I was born in the ghetto. It's such a good song. I can't remember, can't can't find it for the.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I'm gonna find it when I would really really, I don't any of you guys, but yeah it was you remember them, And I don't know why.
Speaker 3: This is well.
Speaker 1: Name it was a huge hit.
Speaker 2: You can't tell if I actually remember this or if like you're imprinting a memory in my brain live right now.
Speaker 1: It was a huge Nigerian hit.
Speaker 4: I know that the only Black American hit about the bus is double Dutch Bus.
Speaker 1: That's a good one down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so bad. As we're talking about the Ravens, the hit Raven Simone Martin Lawrence movie.
Speaker 2: We got to watch the movie. I don't know what you thought to look up what I'm I thought we were talking about. I'm pretty sure I think this is has nothing to do. You know, Raven Simone was in a movie where they were in a bus. I believe that double bus running down the street. I think this might be a movie about jumblet remakes, but I don't know is college road they were they were singing this song.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it wasn't this song because what you just did.
Speaker 1: I didn't care for that.
Speaker 3: That was different, didn't I didn't love it? This guy, Okay, I'll think that.
Speaker 11: Down the street I'm pretty so bad. I literally returned, you're singing it like a Disney Star. It was to Disney sing you gotta sing it like the creepiest man that ever was.
Speaker 2: I understand now in real time what happened was in this movie they did a cover of that song and Raven Simone sang it like a Disney star, which she was.
Speaker 3: So that's my memory of that.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 3: This man is wearing that. I don't even know what he looks like, and somehow I knew it exactly what he looked like.
Speaker 1: I knew he had a turquoise T shirt on.
Speaker 3: He got on a blazer and a T shirt. I've never heard the original this is what you was this before even our time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is like the seventies. I think this is a very old song.
Speaker 2: You know what song you should listen to after you listen to that is the butt? That song this weeknd, that's such a good song.
Speaker 1: Doing the but I'm seen nothing around when but ah no love and then and they just say girls who got big butts? But it's uh, it was it was twerking before.
Speaker 4: It was like before I see. It's like how they point to those old like sugar Hill gang and they said that's the first rap song. Yeah, this is this is the first time a lady turned around and showed us ass.
Speaker 3: Wow when that happened. Well, I first was because you think we are that is tough.
Speaker 1: That is tough. I don't like.
Speaker 4: Way you keep returning as if my nigga this was. This was a song from when people were like pushed cars with horses. They didn't even pull them yet they pushed them. And you think you think this is of my childhood. You're being rude, Ali, you're being rude. This talk to me like a man.
Speaker 6: When the came out, I did think we were doing the but yeah, I didn't know this I came out, so I was like, I don't know, must have been in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Were you guys were in high school.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like it's brutal, this sucks, man.
Speaker 1: But also I saw the butt in Uh it was in school days, man, and they made it look man when we the black college media when we were kids was school days. The baby baby baby video a different world. And this is also maybe because my mom must be college when I was a kids, But like they made black college look like the I don't think there was another time that like focused on that in media.
Speaker 4: I think I didn't understand because my mom also went to college while I was a kid, and I didn't understand why her college wasn't fun.
Speaker 3: That city college.
Speaker 4: Why how come yours ain't like the one?
Speaker 3: You guys have arms?
Speaker 1: Where's Whitley? Where's Whitley?
Speaker 4: You got no cool vibes with anybody?
Speaker 3: You just drive here and then jackets mom. Funny, I'm sitting in these classes with I'm not having any fun. Man, Do you remember being a little kid on campus?
Speaker 1: How weird that is?
Speaker 4: Though I used to literally sit in the back of a classroom.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we relate on really wild shit. I used to.
Speaker 1: I used to go to daycare on campus, and my mom was always having parties and shit like that. So I'd be outside of daycare and students would walk past and be like, what crazy? I really always been a pretty cool guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's yeah. But then I think it was weird to explain to the teacher, like why I'm friends with adults.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a bummer, and now you go to the strip club with old women. So I actually think that was formatively important.
Speaker 1: I think you're very missing a lot of steps. I think you don't understand the strip club with old women. I do.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, you told me this story, and now I get it. I'm so knowing. No brother, no, no no, no no no no, Like I know it sounds like you, which I get it.
Speaker 2: You spent a lot of time on a college campus as a kid, and so now like it's just think about it, the age difference between you and the women.
Speaker 1: Throughout. I have always like some older ship. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's saying you you kept your peer group the whole time. Yeah, he said you were the woman was looking at j Henderson of Pussy. You're the smart guy, dude, smart guy. I think we all get it.
Speaker 3: So no, I have not seen love in basketball. Yeah it's great. And I'm making my way through the black classics right now, so it's I'm living a.
Speaker 1: Lot of them. It's the all stay guy's greatest performance. Dennis Haysbert yea, yeah at him one time? Yeah, how was he? Man? You mean you know when you meet a dude where you're like, oh, you're a dude in a different way than I'll probably be Like he was just like didn't want to talk to me. He was like, they introduced me. He was like, hey, he didn't even say Dennis or he's he's got his own nickname.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, damn yeah, cool guy.
Speaker 4: So damn well, we have a love in basketball conspiracy. I think you'll find your way through this.
Speaker 3: Okay, figure it out and if.
Speaker 4: It might be more fun that you don't know.
Speaker 12: Oh my goodness. I was not expecting for the Vorst message to be that.
Speaker 4: But we have a voicemail out going like we acted up, so we don't white remember I say we, and we're never going to go back and listen to it, but not calling my own voice. Yeah, but we we apparently did the wrong thing, and now we get big reactions from people about what we did.
Speaker 1: I think we told them to say something nasty or something like that.
Speaker 4: I think I even did the voice modulator and made.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we gotta bring that back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, we made a mistake.
Speaker 1: Don't let it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm locked in say my podcast.
Speaker 12: I said to call in with your conspiracy theory. It's not really conspiracy theory. But I do not think Love and Basketball is a love movie. It's actually a horror film. M I think a dunks on me with a torn a c L that I would make him scared to jump every for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: Would straight First of all, we got a hooper. Yeah, I think we need to acknowledge that right now. So the plant love and basketball. He tears an a c L.
Speaker 3: And I'm assuming in the final moments of the game he like he wins by dunking.
Speaker 13: They're best friends slash basketball players. They are childhood best friends and who in high school together, who are.
Speaker 4: Are competitive in basketball as children, and then fall in love with each other and they both go to USC beauty and they are both like equally I believe so. But they're both like equally elite in the sport. She is amazing, he is amazing. They are both on track to become professional basketball players.
Speaker 3: But the landscape for women's basketball was not what it is today.
Speaker 1: Okay that needs to be said.
Speaker 4: It wasn't what it is, and she was having more setbacks than he was, and he sort of like was ascending faster and more successfully. And then their relationship starts to hit the rocks because of the complexities of like both like you are you are not paying attention to me, you are not wanting me, but also we are still in love with each other and not sure what to do with that. And then that's where this sort of iconic play me for what my heart or your heart?
Speaker 2: I see, I see, I see. That's really romanticautiful man, And it's Sona. It's the top Sonan.
Speaker 4: It's it's Sana at her best.
Speaker 3: And she.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty top top. It is my favorite for sure.
Speaker 3: But second yeah, so then what is the dunking with the A c L?
Speaker 1: When is that?
Speaker 4: So at one point she is hurt, I believe it said is it that she tore her a c L? Or he tore his?
Speaker 1: She tore her?
Speaker 4: And then she was like out right yeah, And then that's when she wants to play him, and he fully like busts her.
Speaker 2: Oh, he just like doesn't hold back, like he just plays as if she's like fully treated. Man, your girl is right here. She's like, bro, I want to love you and you just got to go to the league. I actually fully agree with her. That is a horse stom. Yeah. No, he he plays her like this is like game six of the of the NBA Finals and also just said no, like you're hurt.
Speaker 3: Here's actually how it know. So it is she is she is hurt.
Speaker 4: I think it's that she's hurt. I don't remember I had seen her, but I'm pretty sure one of them is hurt and they bolt like he plays all out and bust her, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because she's hurt, because that's like all she's got, right, That's why she's like playing me for Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here's how I know.
Speaker 2: It is a horror story. So I I didn't, like I said, grew up in Nigeria. I didn't hoop growing up.
Speaker 3: Great soccer. Yeah, like great soccer.
Speaker 4: Player in soccer A famous Nigerian film.
Speaker 3: Wait, actually I've never heard of. Took me a second. I didn't get there. I didn't get there. I'm there now. Sex and Soccer. Great movie. But I'm learning how to you.
Speaker 2: Should think of we should all think about, man, because like talk about putting the ball in the net.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I.
Speaker 1: Realized you can flip all the hood movies in Africa. Man, there's got to be somebody in Nigeria.
Speaker 2: Who's got this out of the podcast because you are stealing millions of dollars from our pocket.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 3: Stop it, Nigeria and Friday is gonna send all our kids. Let me tell you stop the village. It's gonna go hard.
Speaker 1: Bro. Oh my god, Oh my god. Nigerian belly.
Speaker 4: Bro, they do have real big bellies.
Speaker 3: Yes, bro, what do you think who's gonna play African media?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like, let me tell you where it gets nasty.
Speaker 4: We got to be optimistic for some staying staying a certain level because once we get to African media, that's when.
Speaker 1: We're already making movies like that. There's already content.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, Noll is spectacular.
Speaker 2: Like I think as a kid, he used to I used to like take a lot of you know, I would make fun of it, but it African cinema is incredible. We have filmmakers, no, because that's really what happened. Try the technology caught up. You realize that the only thing that's stopping so many of these brilliant, brilliant filmmakers is literally just resources.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They understand story, they have the talent, they have the ability. It's just being able to get an FX three in Africa.
Speaker 1: And I think we should have more witches in our movies. Yeah, that's yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 4: I think we don't acknowledge how much camp is a credible, viable art form. Yeah, and how much that they're the the African people making film and television are aware of it as part of the culture rather than being like we pretend like they're being victims of their own like artistic choices.
Speaker 2: And it's not that it's like here the limitations of the technology. I think it just makes more sense. You know, let's go a low campy with it. Let's you know, let's draw the lightning bolt.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, sillylies.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 1: So hey, you guys heard it here.
Speaker 3: First, the Jackson's in Nigerian story.
Speaker 4: So you're not gonna believe what Joseph beats Michael Will.
Speaker 3: He is gonna blow your mind.
Speaker 5: God, yo yo, coming to America, reverse going to Nigeria.
Speaker 3: I'm calling anywhere for he's got to call him. No, I'm calling him right after man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so so I'm learning basketball right now.
Speaker 2: So I'm learning basketball right now, and like I go, yeah, a lot of fun, really really hard sport. Let me tell you my goal. My goal is to play at the NBA like All Star Celebrity game, gradual.
Speaker 1: Kept going, Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm really tall but.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to that.
Speaker 4: Famously useful height for the NBA.
Speaker 3: A lot of you. I'm like he's shutting six. He grew over the summer and he's like getting this crazy. So my goal is to play at the celebrity game. Okay, Like I'm literally training right now.
Speaker 1: Huh are you fast?
Speaker 3: Fast as hell? I don't want to because I'm fast as I can jump, like my vertical verticals like forty in like we.
Speaker 1: Don't have to put like let me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, like.
Speaker 3: Training like every day, but let me tell you, like I'll go to some of these runs.
Speaker 2: And my castmate, jordanell Jones, he has a run that he goes to all the time, and like he they call me disclaimer because what it is, I got a name, but let me but let me explain why they call me disclaimer because like I pull up, say super, I pull up, and I like look athletic, right like I'm buff, like clearly, like I play sports, And so Jordan always has to give a disclaimer like, yo, this is my friend, the can't play disclaimer.
Speaker 3: He looks good, but don't expect anything from him.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's actually it's the nicest thing he could ever do, because these guys take it very seriously. And so a horror movie ensues because these guys forget that I can't play, and all of a sudden, they're doing these crazy behind the back passes to me, and I'm like, I don't even know you know what I'm saying, Like I'm smoking wide open layups.
Speaker 4: I'm standing here to be out of the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should go to some kind of a camp, Like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, look, is there like an NBA All Star Game trading camp.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think Leo Shooter is expected, but there's probably like a cheaper, cheaper Lea because he.
Speaker 2: Worked on bel Air, so I think, oh, yeah, you follow yeah, justin bib okay because I just but I'm just saying, like I've had grown men like six seven taller.
Speaker 3: Than my six one obviously just like dunking me. I'm like, come on, man, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, when I can't do this, you're realizing now there's for some of these men. Ball is like yeah, it's like that's like a real.
Speaker 2: Really and I'll be at these runs and I'm like, none of us are being paid to do this. I want to be that's not I'll here for fun. It's a Tuesday night.
Speaker 4: I miss playing basketball more than anything that I've ever Like you, I used to. I used to play a lot, and then I just have like I have two children.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm looking a hoop of people who have like jobs, because again, it's fun.
Speaker 4: And I wish it was.
Speaker 1: I miss it.
Speaker 4: I miss I think part of the reason I don't I'm not able to do it anymore is because for me, it was always competitive, and so there's a part of me that can't just turn it into silly fun. I still want to get a running.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, like adult athletics.
Speaker 1: Man, my homie was playing picked up was playing football a couple like right before I moved here, so two years ago, and I went and I was like, oh, this should be fun. Ups playing football though. Check out one of his games. It was like they were more competitive than we were when I was playing competitive football.
Speaker 3: Like, it's like not fun.
Speaker 1: You have to be I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: Athletes are adults, not the most fun guy like athletes in their zone.
Speaker 1: I remember we seen a couple break up because it was it was also co ed Man twenty five and up. Maybe flag football. This couple's like breaking up like it is like I.
Speaker 4: Go to a gym where people are still imagining themselves as athletes in their thirties and forties. That's a tough culture, it is, man.
Speaker 3: So I think she's right.
Speaker 2: It's a horror movie because here she is asking the man that she loves, like, hey, I feel incomplete, I feel broken?
Speaker 3: Can you validate me? And can we play this game? And he's like no, I'm finna drop buckets on you.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is that it was inspired by true events.
Speaker 4: Man, it's the Chryl Swoop story. Gay now.
Speaker 14: Because she got dunk, so dunk straight out of her all right, going the rest of the boyil oh yeah there's still more now that.
Speaker 12: Ye yeah, yeah, oh, he would have done fragrantly fouled. It's not no love movies, So I wish we would stop putting in that category. But that's all I love y'all's podcast. You are funny as hell. Oh and my name is Ilia, Texas.
Speaker 1: A little drunk like we like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little drunk, and Alia certainly sounded like that. I will say that to take it a step further, him dunky on her while she's injured, also with him saying, I don't give a fuck about your future in a way that like is is like permanent, you know what I mean, Like to injure a person while they're injured, it's like, fully, she may never compete again. And he's like, non, fuck it, I don't give a ship. Yeah, he saw a team USA at the Olympics. Bro, He's done.
Speaker 1: That was right around that, right? Yeah? Was that the one with like Lisa Leslie and everybody.
Speaker 4: Lisa Leslie swoops No Cynthia Cooper with the big NBA or w NBA star I think at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a horror movie. It's a film, and it parallels my experiences in learning the beautiful game of basketball. I'm excited that you get to learn it though.
Speaker 2: That's no I will say, like my my toxic African trait is like I love being bad at things because it kind of gives me something to overcome, you know what I'm saying. I think since the show, my life has become just like a little too easy, you know what I'm saying. It's like, well, like the show's here like and now it's like I get to have something where I'm like, you know, give me that chip on my shoulder.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know my toxic African traders. I'm not afraid to fight children. Okay, please, you have the floor because we beat our kids. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't have any toxic African traits. He probably does, he just doesn't.
Speaker 1: I think if we really combed through it, I bet you got some stuff. Maybe, yeah, because like when you go there, like you can't realize it's just black people.
Speaker 4: You know, we're all just the same for real, Like I just don't have anything to attribute it to. But maybe in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, you find it.
Speaker 3: You have any like secret second families or anything.
Speaker 9: And that's my business. And now you're you know you're right there, You're right anymore, You're so right? Yeah, yeah we should sometimes, Yeah, it would be great. Well you said you can't turn off the competitive Yeah, and I'm not going to take it easy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the time we wo A brother used to not lan to me. That was crazy, you see that? What's so tickets? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is like reverse the jungle. This is all we gotta do. Guys.
Speaker 3: We just got to reverse to Africa. We'll call it the Nope, I have it. I think is close.
Speaker 4: Ali, this was great. You tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 2: What cool shit You can find me on Instagram at Ali show, TikTok at Ali Show on Spotify. Olilton Beller Season four is out. Now I got music out. Go listen to that and I'm dropping new music. Oh yeah, go listen to music. Go watch bell Air final season, final season season. It's kind of crazy, like we we cried the whole time we're shooting this season.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's tough.
Speaker 2: No, Like it's crazy like these I started the show when I was twenty two. Yeah, start show when I was twenty two, and I feel like I've become a young man on this show.
Speaker 1: That's cool though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a true evolution to look fondly on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like a good because most people twenty two through twenty seven, I wouldn't want a lot of cameras.
Speaker 4: Man, a lot of regrettable years for me, But.
Speaker 2: You get a regrettable blizzard and like it just it's worked out because like I have been hot since I was like twenty two, so I've just been allowed to be hot the whole time on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh actually, yeah, yeah, I've just been allowed to.
Speaker 1: Shoot your shot, shoot your shot.
Speaker 15: Just I'll put my titties out, and they need to I'll do it so I'll watched other season four. I do pull my titties up, Bory, what you got titties in ties in cool guy jokes ety seven on Instagram. December twelfth and thirteenth in New Orleans at the Sports Drink.
Speaker 1: Come see that other. That's my last date for the end of the year. I'm in the house till this shit going to Japan. I don't really know. I'm trying to figure out to show there right now, but I don't know when this comes out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see Bory in Japan or at his house fully closed.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: You can see me on tour December seventh and December seventh. I'll be in Cleveland December eleventh, I'll be in Brooklyn December twelfth through the thirteenth, East Providence, Rhode Island. And December nineteenth through the twentieth, I'll be in Detroit, Michigan. Oh my god, shut up. You can follow us. Jesus that's the water in it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that when I did it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You can follow us and like and subscribe and do all the things you do to make a podcast successful and popular. Send us your voicemails, give us a call at eight or for little moms, send us your emails at my mama, my mama pod at gmail dot com. Told me Pod, I don't know, I get.
Speaker 1: I think it's my mama.
Speaker 4: I think it's my mama.
Speaker 6: Pot.
Speaker 3: Let me know what black movies to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you haven't even got to the B sides?
Speaker 3: Wow, the B sides?
Speaker 1: Oh man, what's that irish one? Well, the guys, white guy in the hood, look at the you know what I'm talking about. I don't know that one is a super fat beach. That's a B side ride with Malik Yoba. Man in the hood, come to do no good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have so much studying to do.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 4: It's all great cinema, all really solid. Uh And and you can watch those films and see us here every every goddamn week. We're not going anywhere. We love you, by bitch, Why are you coming?
Speaker 3: Something's going on can smell yo big.
Speaker 4: My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 3: Created and hosted by Langston Krik.
Speaker 4: Co hosted by David Bordi.
Speaker 1: Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Joel Monique.
Speaker 4: Co produced by Bee Wayne, Edited and engineered by Justin Kahk, music by Nick Chambers.
Speaker 1: Artwork by Doegon Kreger.
Speaker 4: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel