Speaker 1: This is the warning the Epstein Files. Outrage will not go away, and the bill has come due for the wretched Prince Andrew of Great Britain. Soon his disgrace will be absolute. He'll be mister Andrew, not a prince, not a duke, and he'll no longer live in the royal lodge. Gasselin Maxwell was Jeffrey Epstein's accomplice. She is a child rapist. She is a child sex trafficker. She is one of the worst and most evil offenders in the entire federal penitentiary system. She has been given special treatment and handled with kid gloves by the deeply corrupted Trump Justice Department, led by the deeply corrupt canker on the rule of law, Pam Bondi, the Deputy Attorney General Todd bln and went to prison and sat down with Giselain Maxwell for hours. The capes show laughter Listen.
Speaker 2: Reached out to me and said that you wanted to speak with somebody from the governments about not only your case, but about everything that's been in the media and that's been publicized about mister apscene in your case.
Speaker 3: Indeed that was true, and I did speak to him, and I did ask him if did tell him that, I was very keen to talk to anyone, because no one from the government at any time ever in since the inception of the case, dating back to the early two councilors, has ever spoken to me. And indeed, I believe ever reached out to me at any time to even speak to me, and that includes up to when I was in and persecuted.
Speaker 1: Is that how the Deputy Attorney general should talk to a child rapist. She was moved to a minimum security present and there are rumors that soon she will be part and protecting Donald Trump has paid off. Said the free quarter is back, and.
Speaker 2: They rejected today I appueled by Blaine Maxwell to overturn her conviction.
Speaker 4: At least her only chance of getting out of prison is a part of review.
Speaker 2: Is that something here?
Speaker 1: Who are we talking about? Blaine Maxwell? Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, I haven't heard the name in so long. I can say this that I'd have to take a look at it. I would have to take a look. Did they reject that.
Speaker 1: She wanted to appeal her conviction?
Speaker 4: What happened? I say, well, I'll take a look at it and I'll speak to it. I will speak to the DJ. I wouldn't consider it or not considered. I don't know anything about it. So when I'll speak, I will speak to the deal J. I don't know. I mean, i'd have to speak to the DJ. I'll look at it. I have a lot of people have asked me for pardons, so I call him buff Daddy his sp for a pardon.
Speaker 1: She's sa jockey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm going to have to take a look at it. I have to ask DJ. I didn't know they rejected it. I didn't know she was even asking for it. F atleast.
Speaker 1: But what about the victims? And what about the truth. Some truths can be seen but ignored, Some truths can be hidden until they are revealed, and some truths can be deeply felt. There are scores of millions of MAGA voters, however deluded. I think they may have been. They voted because Donald Trump told them he needed them to make America great again. Prices on everything everywhere are going up and up and up. Donald Trump caused this. The tariffs, at the end of the day, are joint extortion scheme for the Trump family to enrich themselves. In Congress has abdicated a power that it solely possesses to allow him to do it. Donald Trump and his corrupt family are in on deal after deal after deal with corrupt companies, corrupt donors, and corrupt Arab governments. The Saudis, the Amiatis, the Cotories. This is, in all of American history, the most lawless and corrupt presidency there has ever been. The corruption is so epic, so deep, so catastrophic, that it's impossible to adequately describe the scale of it all. But the scale of it all is very real, and it must be understood. There are rumors of war in Washington, war against Venezuela. Who will be the first to die in Trump's war. He ran promising peace, he ran promising greatness. He's delivering misery. He is delivering a militarized society. This is what a cop in the United States now looks like. Automatic weapons at the ready to point at the head of an American citizen anywhere, at any time, papers please, snatching people off of the street, repelling on to rooftops by helicopter. The federal government is being demolished. The pursuit of science to better mankind is being abandoned. The exceptional qualities of the United states are being assailed. Freedom, liberty to believe what you want to believe, and to simply even here facts as they are occurring without the heavy hand of a government censor. Donald Trump has made his intentions perfectly clear. Only a fool cannot see that he is trying to tear down a republic so that he can be a king, to save the country so that it can be great. Future generations will study this period of madness and try to comprehend how it all fell apart so quickly, And the answer will always be found in this photograph of the tech oligarchs whose inventions wrecked a generation of America's kids while they were celebrated in America's media as noble and enlightened figures. In the end, the media sold out, just like those men who sold out their country and helped Trump demolish the White House. As he's trampling on your rights, trampling on your liberty. This is a very serious moment in American history. It's a moment that demands you get engaged and get involved, and I urge you to do so. One place you could do so is at the Save America Movement dot work. There are hundreds of ways to get involved. But this insanity must be stopped, and in time it will be. And then someday, a decade from now, it will be very, very very hard to find a person anywhere in America who will say, oh, yeah, I was for Trump. There will be no supporters, just denial, denial about ever having participated by pulling a lever for the greatest vandal in American history. In the end, liberty prevails in America and this indecency will fail. Have faith and do not be afraid. You're an American, Tom Steve Schmidt, this is the warning. I invite you to join this community, where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack. Thank you,