Speaker 1: Transmitting Alisa.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to Tuesday show More in Studio morning. All right, get to know what's your favorite TV show ever? Give me one and only one favorite TV show ever? Amy Friends.
Speaker 3: Just the first one that came to my mind is when I can watch it anytime and enjoy it all the time.
Speaker 2: Do you think that it's because you've watched that more than any other show?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 3: It's just familiar, it's comforting, it's funny.
Speaker 4: I yeah, my jog.
Speaker 2: It was new.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was it in reruns?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I was watching it. It was on nineteen ninety five to two thousand and five. This is in my wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: Hey day, Yeah, lunchbox man. There's so many good TV shows. Just give me one, though, don't do the game. Well, I want to pick this one, but I'm picking this one. I would never do that. Ye give me.
Speaker 5: The Real World, the first reality show television and it changed TV forever.
Speaker 2: The first reality television show. Yeah, gott you said that. Yeah, yeah, you mixed them up. Yeah yeah, but I mean it started reality TV.
Speaker 5: And it was so awesome and it was so real that it was just like you watched these people on TV going, oh my gosh. And it provided inspiration in life for me because I set a goal because that's what I was going to do and with my life was me on that show and you tried and I tried, and I didn't make it, but it gave me a stepping stone into the I mean, this was like a fallback plan.
Speaker 2: But you did get a call from a number in California that you swear with them offering you a job.
Speaker 5: It was it was three two three. I had gone to an open casting call that day. I went to my six pm economics class in college and I was like, I'm back in time, might as well go to class. When I got home from class, three two three called me. I asked my roommate Clay, I said, Hey, who called you from three two three goes? I don't know who that is. I asked my brother, who was sleeping on my floor at that time, Hey, who called you from three two three goes?
Speaker 2: I don't know? And I google three two three Los Angeles. Everything okay with your brother at that time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He had just got a job in this in San Antonio, and so he moved in and he slept on the floor because we had a two bedroom apartment for how long five months.
Speaker 4: Oh, such as it takes a minute to get back home.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, Eddie, your favorite show ever, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: With Seinfeld, because, dude, the first time I ever saw Seinfeld, I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I heard it. We were on a road trip.
Speaker 7: It was crazy, and this was like, dude, I don't know what ninety six, maybe ninety five, and like I had a walkman and my headphones were a road trip on the back and I'm scanning through radio stations and I hear almost like a radio play, Like what is this?
Speaker 2: This is like the old.
Speaker 7: Days where I'm actually hearing a play on the radio and it was Seinfeld. It was that episode where they're in the parking garage trying to find their car.
Speaker 2: How did you hear it on the radio? I don't know.
Speaker 7: One of the radio stations must have just been playing whatever was on the TV show station.
Speaker 2: That's on the radio. Yeah, So I'm like, whatever, this is. This sounds awesome.
Speaker 7: So then I started tuning in watching the show. I'm like, this is my favorite show of all time. That's weird the radio was playing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the fact that it was so funny on the radio. Mine's the office I've seen every episode one hundred times. I watched it and new I loved it. I thought it was so funny. I don't know. I mean, it's so far the Office that second place. There's such a gap there. What's second place? I don't want to we can't do that. I'm gonna hold myself to the same role as I've put it you guys, Okay, but yeah, it's it's it's by far the Office. The British Office is also really good. But the thing about British shows that they do, all the British shows, is they only do two seasons are done. It doesn't matter what the show is. Basically, even though they're making a lot of money. Yeah, straight up, Like they did an Office UK Christmas special, they did it. But those British shows. The Office America ran for like one hundred years. Yeah, all right, let's go, thank you guys for being here. We had a good show today. I feel we had an email coming up in a second where a listeners like, I accidentally call my current girlfriend my ex girlfriend's name. What do I do? We'll get into that. We'll do some Bobby feud coming up as well. Let's open up the mail bag you friends in gan mail, I always leave it.
Speaker 8: Abby Air did something we call Bobby's mail.
Speaker 2: Dig Yeah, hello Bobby Bones. My girlfriend and I have been together for two years. Tonight at dinner, I accidentally referred to her as my ex girlfriend's name instead of her name. For the record, that relationship was like seven years ago. I am long over it, but I did say her name, and then I lied to my girlfriend's saying the reason I said it is because I found out today she was engaged, which wasn't true. Actually I found out a few weeks back, and I really don't care. I try to tell my girlfriend that I'm very sorry and it was honestly a mistake, but she doesn't believe me. I think she feels it means I miss her or something. But I love my girlfriend very much. I know I shouldn't have lied, and I think the reason I did, or having the pass is because my last relationship I felt like I was walking on eggshells the whole time. What advice do you have on showing my girl friend I'm sorry and reassuring her I don't have feelings for my ex signed bonehead boyfriend. You know, I guess I wonder a little bit too, like what the context was and if the names are somewhat similar, or if there was let's say the girl's name was Laura in the X and there was another Laura that you had just met. I don't know. There could have been a lot of factors, because I don't think it had just come screaming out of you unless you were thinking about her being engaged.
Speaker 7: Right, And you kind of have to have some kind of story, right, like some kind of excuse or else. Why would you randomly just say her name unless you're thinking about her because she just got engaged. And I don't know that excuse of she just got engaged.
Speaker 2: I like it. That's a good idea, that was a good idea, have it, But why are you thinking about that?
Speaker 7: No, I saw it on social media. I was just thinking about it as weird that she got engaged. That's what I would say. This is what you should do. Look, look, it sucks. It's happened. You can't take it back. All you can do is go, I'm really sorry about that. I don't know why it happened. You can say this story and then just hope that she allows you to move on. And if she doesn't, that's kind of on her. Her accidents happened like this. As long as it's not happening two, three, four, five times, that's trouble. And especially if it's a common name, this is not something that you should hold guilt for. If you've apologized and it doesn't happen again, she's got to understand that she's probably messed up to in certain ways.
Speaker 2: Or you just corner her or let's say her extporar for his name is Luke and she's like it most fruit Lukes. You go, you said Luke, you're in love with them, and then you turn it on her interesting and she's like no, and you never let it go, and then every time she brings it up, well, you said Luke, Luke Warrener. There are different strategies to this, but the first strategy is the adult version, and it is I won't even say you messed up, as in like you purposefully did something bad. It was an accident. It's probably on your mind. As long as it doesn't happen again, it's gonna be okay. Just reassure her, Hey, sorry about that. That was so stupid to me. I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 9: Is enough?
Speaker 2: Is that good enough. It has to be good enough.
Speaker 3: I feel like just owning it and how you feel about it, and own how her feelings about it are valid, and be like I.
Speaker 2: Saw they were engaged, and I'm so happy that that's not part of my life anymore that you are. And I was actually just thinking about I like that, dude, that's really good. That's next level thinking. But I mean, well you can pay out.
Speaker 4: Do you have to be negative and be like I'm so happy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you gotta definitely I'd rather die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I almost threw up in my mouth and that name came out.
Speaker 2: If you notice someone, yes, you need to build her up a bit, but apologize and move on, and don't keep bringing it up yourself as inn like I'm still so sorry. Apologize, explain yourself, move on. It's on her to forgive you because you didn't do anything purposefully bad, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no it was not.
Speaker 3: I mean we don't know this person, but yeah, we're assuming it was not on purpose.
Speaker 2: Sleep in a different room for like a month, like say it while you sleep. Oh my god, we got your man.
Speaker 10: Laid on your air and I was found to Bobby failed that.
Speaker 2: Yem, it's time to play the Bobby feud. Here we go. There are ten answers on the board. The top ten things kids want to be when they grow up? The new pole last kids at the end of the school year. What do you want to be when you grow up? Eddie, you won the dice roll, you get to go first. The top ten things kids want to be when they grow up.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with the boys, and I think a lot of them say a professional athlete.
Speaker 2: Show me pro athlete number one. Answer that show.
Speaker 7: Let's go with the They're gonna follow the money. Let's go with doctor. Show me doctor, doctor, and nurse at number five.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 7: I think that a lot of them probably like their animals, their pets, So let's go veterinarian.
Speaker 2: Show me a vet. Number seven. That's where it gets tough.
Speaker 8: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I believe that the girls will want to be say it fashion designers. Okay, no, no, guys want to be fashion designer. Sure some some fashion designers. Maybe three answers are off the board. A new pole lass kids at the end of the school year. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Speaker 4: Lawyer?
Speaker 2: Show me a lawyer? Not a desire profession by today's kids, I don't know if the kids really know what a lawyer is. Lunchbox, my daughter, Well, they can be in sixth grade, seventh grade too, that's true. You ready, social media starre show me an influencer. That's good. Number two answer influencer. Man, I don't know why they want to do this. There ain't no money in it. Teacher, show me a teacher. I have an answer, teacher. Somebody's got to do it. Gotta do it. Lunchbox with eleven points now, m.
Speaker 5: A, I don't know what you call it, but I mean police, fire first responder. They see those firefighters, they think that's a cool job.
Speaker 2: Are you saying firefighter is firefighter and police are two different jobs? I would say firefighter. Show me firefighter. All right, points are doubled, second round edite, you're up with thirteen points. Lunchbox eleven amy zero off the board, athlete, influencer, doctor, nurse, vet, and teacher. Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: You were so close you should have got a police officer. Give me a police officer.
Speaker 2: Tell me police officer. I thought you had to do like I'm gonna about to be so mad. I was about to be so mad. Lunch and double you got five left.
Speaker 4: I'm an actor, show me an actor?
Speaker 2: Six gets a sorry job points?
Speaker 4: Oh say, uh, it's a singer artist artist?
Speaker 2: Good? An artist?
Speaker 4: Yeah? When that? What are they called? The singer artists?
Speaker 2: What are they called?
Speaker 3: They're the same thing, That's what I mean. Like an entertainer in that space, like a.
Speaker 4: What do we call them? Do we call them singers or artists?
Speaker 2: A singer artist, entertainer in that space? What a musician for?
Speaker 4: Okay, musicians?
Speaker 2: I don't know if she's getting them all for the eight points there here twenty points. You're in the lead.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Top ten things kids want to be when they grow up. Three answers left on the board.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody wants to be a parent. Well not everybody but a.
Speaker 2: Parent A parent apparently not. All right, let's go over to lunchbox. Lunchbox points are tripled, No doubled, double double, all right, just expected to miss it. Sorry, it's funny, your mind wasn't there. Sorry that was rude, I know, very rid of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they want to be reality TV star.
Speaker 2: Reality TV stars anyway, points a tripled That's all I was waiting for. Anyway, Eddie, the points right now? Amy twenty Eddie thirteen lunchboxs at eleven. There are three answers on the board. You have pro, athlete, influencer, both off. They've been called musician, doctor, nurse, actor, vet and teacher.
Speaker 9: Gos.
Speaker 2: It's tough, real hard, all right.
Speaker 7: I think there are a bunch of celebrity chefs out there, so give me.
Speaker 2: They want to be chefs. Show the man a chef lose Amy, Okay, entrepreneur, tell I have that.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: That's number ten, show me entrepreneur. Amy has twenty points. She is in the lead. Lunchbox. If you get this, yeah, eleven, I'll win. You will not win. If you get three, you'll tie. But if you get eight or ten you'll one. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well I'm playing on getting one of the bigger one food. I don't go small and you don't. No, man, there's a lot out there. There's a lot of jobs. I don't even know what they do. I mean, like, there's computer people like they like, people like the code now, people like to play video games. But do they like I mean, do they think, oh, that's what I want.
Speaker 2: To do is a living? Do they think they can do a living video gaming? Yeah? Yeah? New Pole last kids, what do you want to be when you grow up? And an answer ten seconds please? Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then there's also there's other like like a banker, you know, like a money dude, like a finance Maybe their dad's in finance, so they wanted to follow in the family footsteps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they want to.
Speaker 5: Sell cars in an answer because they're military after all that.
Speaker 2: After all that, you went military. And number ten was engineer. I didn't even know what that was when I was aude. Number eight was astronaut. I don't know what that was. And then number three was a gamer streamer and Amy is our weather what you want to be when your gros.
Speaker 3: I had a few different things, but event at one point especially so.
Speaker 2: That was on there, young young, and then it turned into.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be in news. I wanted to be a news anchor. Probably my senior year of high school. That's where I went for career day. Nice to the local news station.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You saw her get at the granite store and I.
Speaker 4: Got her autograph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's cool. Well, thank you for being here as your career.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Good's time for the news.
Speaker 3: So earlier this month, Dorothy Jean Tillman graduated from Arizona State University. And you're probably like, okay, yeah, a lot of people are graduating right now. Well, she's only seventeen years old and she just earned her.
Speaker 2: From college, not even high school.
Speaker 4: Wow, sheared her PhD.
Speaker 3: What yeah, and integrated behavioral health, becoming the youngest person in school history to earn such a degree. And she entered college at age ten. So she's been working on.
Speaker 4: This for a little bit.
Speaker 3: But so many people poured into her to make this possible.
Speaker 4: So what she does is she likes to give back.
Speaker 3: She has her own charity group that introduces local kids to arts and engineering programs. So not only do people pour into her, but she's pouring into others. And again, she's only seventeen.
Speaker 2: There, PhD. I don't understand. Well, I want to to rest and relaxed for a second because Eddie told me we're in good hands because he just had his kindergarten graduation.
Speaker 7: Yes, my son graduated at preschool. He's going to kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Oh got it.
Speaker 7: And they had this little thing at the graduation like what do you want to be when you grow up?
Speaker 2: And all the kids went up. A lot of doctors, guys, they're saving us lots of lots of doctors.
Speaker 3: She hasn't figured out exactly what she's gonna do, but she says the world is so worster and since she did so much young, she has so much time to think things through.
Speaker 2: Hey, take a gap decade, for a gap year. Take a gap decade. All right, great story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. I'm gonna indulge lunchbox for a second. He claims he's one of the top twenty five most famous people in country music, one of the top twenty five most famous people in Nashville. We argue that quite frequently and named like seventy people more famous than him. However, he did go to Atlanta last weekend, and he did say people freaked out everywhere he went. So that's what he said. I'm gonna pass it over to you. Tell him.
Speaker 5: I mean, dude, I couldn't go anywhere. I'm just walking into the Braves game. You know, there's I don't know how many people go to a Braves game, thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands, And we've only been on the air there a few weeks, right, and I mean right away, these two dudes start freaking out as I'm just walking. I'm like, I'm just trying to have a night out my family, trying to you know, stay under.
Speaker 2: The radar, dude, not celebrity.
Speaker 5: I'm like yelling and screaming like hey, you know, but I'm just trying, you know, being a dad, and these two dudes are like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, guys, I can't go anywhere. I'm in Atlanta. And then just trying to be normal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: And I mean these boys, you guys start breaking.
Speaker 2: He yelled at me, didn't he kind of.
Speaker 11: Yeah, where are you guys from Gusta, Georgia boo.
Speaker 2: That's why being famous. Guys, my Bobby, you're not gonna watch this, but you had to like beg them no. You feed him lying. You led the witness more than I've ever heard a witness led. And remember when you said again, dude, they were like, holy crap, like this is crazy.
Speaker 5: The one Braise game we go to this year and we see you and I'm like, I mean, yeah, I kind of big deal.
Speaker 2: Uh, it was just crazy.
Speaker 5: So I just go and you know, I stayed to myself at the game and like before the game, we're watching some concert out by the stadium and there's these people just like pointing at me, pointing at me. They're like looking there like that's see I'm not said, but they never came and said anything, but I saw them. I was like, geez, guys, I mean this is getting crazy. And then walking back to the hotel after the game, these two ladies start freaking out. Gosh, leaving the Braise game so famously, these lads from Leesburg, Georgia.
Speaker 2: I hate being so famous, but even go to a Braves game and I just, I mean, clash your wives hard. Man. I'm so famous this rough. How come you're the one that keeps saying how famous you are? It's just clips of people laughing and saying I'm famous.
Speaker 4: Walking up to anybody some city.
Speaker 2: And then you you really didn't bring anything to prove you're point? What do you mean you And both of those clips were just reminding the person how famous you are, and they just were like making a noise. No, no, they were the ones that stopped me. They are the ones. You don't have audio of that. No, I did you brought audio to prove something, but it doesn't prove anything.
Speaker 5: No, it proves that they were so excited to see me at the Braves game.
Speaker 2: They were pumped lunchbox down to the Lanta with ninety four nine to the Bowl, our station down there, and apparently everywhere he goes he tells people.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I don't tell people. They are the ones that said it to me. They're like, oh my gosh, and it was crazy.
Speaker 3: So I looked it up and there's around thirty nine thousand people go to a game, so let's say two and two, there's four that recognized him.
Speaker 7: Were the people at the concert that were pointing at him? They were really security.
Speaker 2: No, That's when I realized.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, maybe it's not good to go without security because it was who They were pretty excited.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you line up thirty nine thousand people, they're all going to know like one person there that's like, hey.
Speaker 2: Oh he didn't get in front of all thirty I didn't get me fair exactly.
Speaker 5: And then I sat in my seats where, you know, no one could see me, like it was kind of in a corner, so no one would.
Speaker 2: Also, don't think he's famous like he thinks he is. But I don't know on that list? Are you more famous and Hardy? Yeah, yeah, you're more famous on Walker Hayes.
Speaker 5: Yes, his his stars kind of like it's not as bright I.
Speaker 2: Would say, you know, it's not as bright as still way brighter, you don't think so. He just launched like his own j C. Penny clothes non alcoholic beer. Oh he did a non alcoholic beer. I didn't know that. Yeah, so I change my mind.
Speaker 5: No is his face on the beer? But if his face and on it, then no one knows. I mean, what about Kane Brown? Not Kane's got me by a little bit, like a little bit. Yeah, I'm just telling you, man, it was. It was quite the thing down in Atlanta. We were I was quite the thing. Let's just put that one.
Speaker 2: What about like Florida, Georgia.
Speaker 5: Lyne, Oh, I'm more famous then not then together? Oh, if they're separate, they're not famous. Like they have to be together for people to know who they are. One of them's got a song on the radio. Oh yeah, I understand. But if he's just walking down the street by himself, they don't recognize them. If they were together, oh that's f g L. They don't know their names. Individually.
Speaker 2: What about Randy Travis. Oh, I'm definitely more famous he was back in the nineties, So that all of our listeners who are new out there, this is what we deal with every day. And let's hear that first clipping in ray of Lunchbox reminding the people that they think he's famous. Guys, I can't go anywhere.
Speaker 8: I mean Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I'm not just trying to be normal, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: And I mean these boys, you guys are yelled at me kind of.
Speaker 2: Where are you guys from? Justin Georgia.
Speaker 11: That's why he's tough being famous.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: Do you hear the bar where he says, y'all are yelling at me kind of?
Speaker 2: That's What about Bailey Zimmerman.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a that's a close one, man. He's starting to rise. Yeah, yeah, people are starting to like him a lot. Do you think you're more famous than Bailey Zimmerman?
Speaker 2: He yeah, by a little bit, just barely. Yeah, another six months he might get me. Okay, I'll play Bailey's Mmerman. Now here is where it ends. Thanks for listening to the show, The Bobby Orange Show with a very famous Lunchbox. Maybe that's what we should started calling the show with the very famous Lunchbox. I got a message saying, Hey, what's the weirdest thing about each of your show members? So I made a list here starting well, they asked me about you guys, weird. Yeah, let me just run through what I found was the weirdest thing about you guys. Lunch Box is a couple. One he kisses his dad on the lips. That's weird. And mom, don't leave off my mom, she'd be rude. That would be rude. Right, you kiss your dad and your mom on the lips on the mouth, that's total. And how old is Lunchbox old? I am forty two. And then he will clip his tonels, put them on his knee, and then when he's done, eat them.
Speaker 7: All snack like actually ingest them. Yeah, like which is weirder?
Speaker 2: Though? The kissed his mom and dad on the lips still like mouth kissing his parents or eating the toneail mouth kissing the toails. I'm torn. They're both pretty torn. Yeah, yeah, you can convinced me either way.
Speaker 4: The toenails, I can't even.
Speaker 2: One's gross and the other's gross. Okay, So that is Lunchbox's weirdness. Amy's has changed over the years. It's just her whole like fascination with birds. It first was just bird watching, which I got she was going the hard time. It calmed her down. But then it started to be she would see dead people in different birds and her mom was a cardinal, her dad was a blue jay. Is sorry? Respectful? Yes, and I like it that it makes her feel better. But what's the weirdest thing is that it has turned from just bird watching into bird connection. Yeah, yeah, so kind of weird. Still good. Weird doesn't mean bad always, but kind kind of weird. Eddie would be his love of black and white things, black and white movies, black I think he I think he just did as a bit at first, and now he's watched so many of them as a bit he likes them. I truly enjoyed, dude.
Speaker 7: I'm to the point now where I just turn on the Channel'm like, oh, I've seen this one.
Speaker 2: So I think it was just a bit at first, and now he loves them because he's just done it so much he has to stick with it. I think he likes them though I love them. His wife talks about how he likes them and the Morgan is she loves raisins. I never met a single person who loves raisins. She loves raisins.
Speaker 3: Loves just alone by themselves or I like him by themselves.
Speaker 4: I like him in trail mass like cookies.
Speaker 2: If I get raised and troll mix, I'm getting rid of that crowd. That's the junk part of the trail mix.
Speaker 4: Oh I love mixing a raisin and a nut at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, no mix. She likes to eat Mamma, raisins now get like the little mini boxes. Somebody gets that for Halloween? Well, why my tricky treat question? But if they used to, I'll be like, this is so lame. Morgan's has to be her love for raisins. That is weird, because who else loves raisins by themselves?
Speaker 5: I mean, raisins are good alone, though, Yeah, I can need a little Like we have a little boxes of raises I go get them out of the pantry.
Speaker 2: I like grapes. Oh, grapes are good.
Speaker 4: You know, smaller grapes dry it up.
Speaker 2: Grape Yeah yeah, yeah, So that would be my weird things about you guys. Thank you, Yeah, you're welcome. I don't think mind's that weird. The man. I don't think I have anything worried about me, So I'm good. I don't going back to Amy. Go ahead, you go first on me. Ye, go ahead. I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's nothing weird. You're totally normal normal.
Speaker 2: Give me one, goom, if you got one, give it to me.
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound like this is the stage, you know what.
Speaker 2: Let's don't worry about. Don't worry about, dude, we'll move on normal, retally normal.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not weird at all.
Speaker 3: No, man, you have to like black everything out on your paper right there, like once, we do it and then if if something goes wrong, it's like prints another one and I'll blog everything out here.
Speaker 2: But that's a that's a medical diagnosis, im mo OCD. So if you want to make fun of me for my medical uh disabilities, then okay, I'm sure we could all be diagnosed. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I only started watching birds skills depressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have a medical diagnos. But she stuck with them and now she has friends that live in the birds. Okay, what else you got? You guys got nothing? All you guys that I black out a sheet of paper so I'm efficient. Otherwise you have nothing on me. You always park like four feet away from the wall. That's true. Out there, I do what. I don't want to hit the wall. So it's like my butt in the parking lot is always way out in the middle of the park.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 2: But you're like four feet away from it though. I'm just really nervous about hitting it. And I drive slow, real slow, and I do am a little scared of the wall out there. That's a good point that I mean, he has nothing. No, no, I don't have anything.
Speaker 5: Digging your obsession with color, like everything has to be red. You have to have a fat sharpie instead of a skinny sharpie.
Speaker 2: Can't use it. I mean, everything has to be in a certain number order in time.
Speaker 5: You're obsessed with time, and oh my god, you're just really weird.
Speaker 2: Make fun of my know this, Why don't you? And you have a lot of What about my eye that doesn't work? Make fun of that? Why don't you? All right? Eye doesn't work? That's not really your fault, color blind, Make fun of that. Why don't you? It's not really your fault, Morgan.
Speaker 4: The only thing I can.
Speaker 2: Come up with is that you don't like peanut butter, and I think they're very.
Speaker 4: Straight, like almond butter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like peanuts, I like butter. I like almond butter. I don't like peanut butter so weird because I don't mind the texture of peanut butter because I like almond butter and they're very similarish and like peanuts and I like butter, but peanut butter. Oh, it's the worst.
Speaker 7: What about when Bobby used to have parties and then he'd be like, all right, time to go, every leave.
Speaker 2: Don't you want me to be open and honest about when I want everybody to leave? Wonder room?
Speaker 4: I would just room, where's Bobby? We should go?
Speaker 2: Well, the move used to be I would go in my room and hang out, and people that wouldn't leave, I wouldn't put on a cut off and a pair of shorts and walk out and be like, what's up? So you know it's time for me to go to bed. They make him feel awkward, Yeah, like while we're still here, we're still other.
Speaker 8: Thing.
Speaker 4: You cut the sleeves off your shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you do that? Comfort? Not big arms, just comfort? You cut them like run the sleep more even beyond the sleeves.
Speaker 4: You trim your under arm here, shave it all the way off and it just grows back.
Speaker 2: I got this with clippers. Why would I trim it If I'm gonna do that, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What we're doing with it.
Speaker 2: Anyways. There's nothing about me, but that's them, those guys. Here's the boy smail we got last night.
Speaker 12: I was just wondering stuff. If you guys could sometime again as long as it is, I'm against the law if you play a white Horse from Christ. I've been waiting for months and I haven't heard it in the month it was number one almost I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with Chris everybody number what interesting?
Speaker 2: I think it went number one, and then what happens is the record label says, Okay, we're good, you don't need to play it anymore. We have a new song from Chris we're trying to push. So it definitely isn't anybody boycotting him. And it did go number one, but you'll see that with a lot of number one as soon as they hit number one, the record label just goes, we're done, please stop playing it because we have a new one. We got to start playing. It was a good song and it did hit one. And now I think they're on that Tom Petty cover that he did on the Tom Petty soundtrack. So also you can YouTube it.
Speaker 4: I heart radio a stream it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen many ways to hear it. Here's another one, warning studio.
Speaker 8: I'm just calling about Lunchbox and making his wife drive. I love Lunchbox, but it makes me laugh that he's always trying to be manly and studeley, or at least he thinks he is. But yet being the father and the husband, he's gonna lie to his wife and three children travel that far by themselves. In my mind, that's not too fatherly or manly, just my opinion.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that opinion. Yesterday he told us to compromise. He flew down and they drove back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so I don't understand people don't let their wives, like if they want to go on vacation, they can't drive three hours by themselves, Like, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I think it was the three kids in the car. So no one's ever gone on a vacation with their kids by themselves. I do like, by yourself.
Speaker 4: She's going with you, and you were like I'm gonna fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it was just how it was presented. I think at times, sure people have right like I think Eddie's wife's driven on vacation, right, yeah, but I wasn't going there. They were going, right, So we're going to the same place, all right, So it's okay for a woman to drive the kids. We agree with that. But it was the whole presentation and why it was happening and where it was happening. I'm empowering. I'm empowering women to get out there and road pile of stories.
Speaker 3: A sixty one year old man with terminal cancer is in the news because he spent months training and AI to act just like him so that it can interact with his family when he passes away.
Speaker 4: And it's this whole service.
Speaker 2: Cool or creepy or both.
Speaker 3: There's a service called Eternos, and it creates your AI double.
Speaker 4: Now there's a.
Speaker 3: One time fee for one exactly. It's gonna cost you between ten to fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Is it just a computer or is it a do you put inside of a Teddy ruxman or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know how they play it back to you. But it goes through a process with you, asking you hundreds of questions. You share with it, memories, It learns to mimic your personality, your voice. It can even generate new ideas similar to what you might think of.
Speaker 2: Oh hear you, and it sounds wildly creepy, also super cool.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I just feel like i'd want to grieve. Yeah, I don't feel like you could ever move on if you always had the option to talk to AI dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see that that could be a concern of mine as well. But so everybody grieves differently, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I it's I think it's cool, but I think it's also borderline, it's weird. It can be both. Yeah, it can be both.
Speaker 3: So something I think about with my kids is they never got to meet my mom, and it'd be cool if they could just hear her.
Speaker 4: I know there's old videos and stuff.
Speaker 3: I can show, but if I don't know, just like he acting like having a conversation with her might be kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Hey mom, I know I have a.
Speaker 2: Lot of thoughts on both sides. Hey, yeah, that's that's that's something. How about that? Okay, what else?
Speaker 3: So Jimmy Fallon refused to use his connections to get Taylor Swift tickets for his daughters because he wants them to earn things and be as normal and less brady as possible, because obviously with Taylor's tour, he could have hooked him up big time, but he chose not to.
Speaker 2: Unless he really couldn't. He tried and they're like, sorry, like you know, I chose not to heard ticket to.
Speaker 4: Get Yeah, he said he's got the nicest kids. But I just thought that was.
Speaker 3: Interesting, like his parents, what we get for our kids and what we don't. And then Lady Wilson, she has a signature silhouette.
Speaker 4: When't you say.
Speaker 2: If she wears a hat, I am bell bottom.
Speaker 4: Her bell bottoms.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't look at the feet of I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sure like her Curt Like I feel like yes, like I would know for a fact. I mean, and that's been in recent years. But she's been consistent with that look for over a decade. And it's because when she came to town she was first working like record labels, they said, look at all the legends they have a silhouette.
Speaker 4: So she's like, well, I'm going to create mine. As a female in country music.
Speaker 6: It does not matter if you have a decent voice or you're a decent songwriter. You got to do something that is outside of the box if you want to get noticed. And for me, the thing that felt the most natural and the most real to me and the thing that I felt like, what could I wear that would make you feel like I could take on the whole dang world?
Speaker 4: And for me it was mailbox.
Speaker 2: I guess if you really flared them out in a silhouette, it looked like her. That's interesting. I didn't think that, like you'd need a silhouette. Well, Morgan Wallin said that to me like three or four years ago at the house I was interviewing him. It's like, you know, I have my hair like this because I want there to be a silhouette couldell it was me in a Silhouette's interesting, first time I'd heard that was from him. Like all the greats have silhouettes because they all look a bit different. Yeah, are there something about on him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She said that she was walking around and an executive was like, look at all these silhouettes, these are all the legends.
Speaker 4: So she just that stuck with her. I'm Amy, that's my file.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stores. It's time for the good news produce already accident.
Speaker 7: He's ten years old. He has autism. He lives in Connecticut, and he loves the garbage man. He loves the garbage trucks coming in and then picking up all the trash. He even helps the neighbors get all the cans out in the street before they come.
Speaker 2: He just loves it.
Speaker 7: So the waste management company what they do for his birthday. They said, you know what, We're going to help him out. He's going to be a garbage man for a day. So they picked him up, he went on the route and helped him out, and they even said, hey, when you get older, we have a job waiting for you.
Speaker 2: I saw this meme that was like back in like the nineties, teachers always like be careful, you'll be a garbage man when you grow up. And they were like, little they know the guards man made more than teachers did. That's funny. Yeah, it's a good job. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And at the end of is a route, they had a whole party for him, pizza, cookies, birthday cake.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. Hope you wash his hands for us though. Yeah, very true. All right, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. All right, here's a voicemail about the Assassin game that we're playing here. It's adult Assassin, kids played all the time. You go play number three.
Speaker 4: Ray Hi, I'm just calling in about the Assassin segment.
Speaker 9: My high school that I went to used to do it every year, and we actually had to stop a few years before it.
Speaker 12: Was my turn to do it because there was an incident where a student was hiding outside another student's.
Speaker 9: House and gave an elderly neighbor a heart attack. Assassin is super fun, but yeah, can be pretty dangerous.
Speaker 2: Even if you're not playing. Everybody, don't make it dangerous. So we all drew somebody and we have to squirt them with the water. It can't be at work. We have to assassinate them like the kids are playing, and we have three weeks to do it. Everybody that survives after three weeks, then you do again. And then one person wants all the money. And you said you can't follow them home from work. It cannot be connected at work. You can't follow them home from work, you can't shoot them at work, and it can't be anything to do with work because it would be the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 4: But showing up to their house is easy.
Speaker 2: Good luck they call it my house, I'll call the cops. That's where it's gonna get real. Da. I will call the cops. If anybody comes in my house, any of you, I'll call the cops, just to tell him. I'm going to call the cops. I'm gonnat them all your faces. Yes, Morgan.
Speaker 3: So if you get out like so, say somebody assassinates you, does that mean you can't assassinate your person out you're.
Speaker 2: Totally out and they're safe. So you have to call it and they're safe. Yeah, so good. We have no idea. We didn't play this game all right.
Speaker 9: Next up, I went to Nashville a week ago for the very first time. We stayed in the Grand Hyatt. I took an Uber from the airport to my hotel on Broadway, and I asked the Uber driver if he knew where I could see Lunchbox. He had no idea who Lunchbox was, So then I asked the people at the front desk if they could tell me how I could see Lunchbox. They thought it was a restaurant. Anyone on a tour of Broadway. A gentleman took us on the tour all around, and we saw all the bars and all of things, and nobody knew whose Lunchbox was. So I'm not sure he is one of the top twenty five most famous people in Nashville.
Speaker 2: You must be asking the wrong people, she said, Lunchbox basically obviously, Yeah, I don't know. You must have been talking to people that live under a rock. I don't know a Lunchbox claims he's one of the most famous twenty five people in the country music and in Nashville. Yeah, for sure. Let's go over to Amy and get in something else that's funny. The Morning Corny, The Mourning Corny.
Speaker 3: How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?
Speaker 4: It sucks?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that was the Morning Corny. And sometimes Lunchbox gets mad and even rageful, and I get it. But sometimes he gets so mad at things I think of the dumbest things ever. Slena Gomez is dating that the Benny Blanco, the producer. Yeah, and so I guess he's been in the news talking about their relationship and lunch by send me this story and he goes, this is so unrealistic. It makes me so mad because of these two celebrities that I don't know he could pick.
Speaker 5: Out from a room anyway. I think I could pick Selena Gomez. This guy I couldn't pick out.
Speaker 2: Well, why does he upset you? Oh?
Speaker 5: They're like talking about how he did something so sweet for her. For her, I don't know if it's Valentine's Day, her birthday, or what I think maybe her birthday. He wanted to do something special, so he took her to the movie theater and he bought a nacho machine. He bought a different type of machine to make her her favorite foods. I'm like, guys, this is unrealistic. People can't just buy machines and bring them to the movie theater and say, hey, make the favorite foods.
Speaker 2: Like it's ridiculous. That's not true. Didn't we go to Mike D's Brains and you bought and you could buy whatever machine you want to, probably rent one. Everybody relaxed during COVID. You could rent a theater, I think for him you can for much cheaper than you can now. Oh so, but now you can still rent a theater, not as sheep as it used to be. You can still do it. But then also Lunch is upset because he rendered I don't know if he I don't think he bought the nacho machine.
Speaker 5: It says it bought. He said he bought these items. And I'm like, this is so stupid. It makes it like seem like he did something extraordinary. Dude with normal people can't do that. So what he did is not normal. It's not over the top. It's not cool because no one has access to that. It makes every dude like, oh, well look bad.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like that's it. Are you just upset because he's making you look bad? Because did your wives to the article and give it to you. No, she didn't see it at all. I just saw it. I was like, this is so.
Speaker 5: Stupid acting like he did something crazy. It's like he did stuff that no one else can do.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 7: It's not that crazy crazy, right, like when you see something somebody do something that that's like not not everyone can do that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean people can do it if they have the access, the money, the relationship, which.
Speaker 4: I think they and he has all of the above.
Speaker 5: So if I tried to go to the movie theater and I brought my own machine with me. You know, it happened, I'd get kicked out.
Speaker 4: You would call it a range called ahead of time.
Speaker 2: But like a birthday cake in you could do whatever if you rent the theater. And I don't know what a theater cost to rent anymore, but I think you could probably do it, like, hey man, I'm gonna fire up a grill in here and cook some steaks. They'd be like, he gets mad at the dumbest thing. This is, Yeah, this is so dumb. No, he said, do you not find it stupid? I don't know. I saw the story and spent zero seconds thinking about it other than oh, that's cute, or that's cute. I wonder when they'll break out. He brought a deep friar, A deep friar. He brought a deep fror.
Speaker 5: That's pretty awesome. That is pretty awesome. That's so stupid, A cold washcloth, and a machine. I don't even know what a nachial machine is. How do you buy a nachio machine?
Speaker 2: If you were to rent the theater here in town, it would cost you three hundred and twenty six dollars.
Speaker 5: Then I could bring my own deep friar and then I could bring a nachial.
Speaker 2: Machine after the show today, call and say you've rented the nacho machine and a deep frier and ask if you can bring it.
Speaker 5: I will call the movie theater. But hey, what's the rule on me bringing my own deep prior to the movie?
Speaker 2: But only if you meant the theater because they rented the theater out. Okay, but still they're not gonna let me fire there. Let's see call up. Okay, we got the number right here. My first story is an eating story. This kid kid left doctors like going what in the heck because he swallowed a pencil, the four to five inch pencil, so probably like halfway swallowed right down. And so the fact that he swallowed it and it didn't like cut him up as it went down, they were like, wow, let's just see what happens because we don't want to do surgery, but we also don't know if this pencil is going to pass again. That things sharp and it it passed all the way like it was really straight line, like missile right out, like that thing never turns sideways. I guess there's no like, uh just followed along marksencil marks outside his guts. He went straight down. How lucky is that? And they have like the X rayces to go. The pencil goes all the way down, like through the rib cage, through the like THENT testines. I guess it just goes forward seven years old, past a four inch pencil that he accidentally swallowed, no painful side effects, no interventions needed, after being told to consume only fluids and a banana, the pencil came out intact, Wow, perfectly, a single long piece, and then he wrote a great story with the.
Speaker 4: Better keep that pencil.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Transatlantic flight, so flying over the ocean had to be diverted because a passenger's laptop kind of fell down in between seats. It was stuck. And exactly why do you stop the plane? Well, you don't stop the plane. You have to turn the plane around and landed. But yes, so I'd never heard of this. Why do you think, Well, yeah, of course, oh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: So if fell between the seats and they couldn't they couldn't get it out, and that's correct.
Speaker 2: So why would that not be safe?
Speaker 4: Because computers have to be stowed away upon landing.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, Yeah, but I do say.
Speaker 3: That because they're safety, like if they ever have turbulence or something the computer mostly that's because of people trying to get out and the computers.
Speaker 4: Like in the world, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you land and it's I would not have guessed was it on fire. Yeah, it s over the lithium battery, and if it catches on fire and they couldn't get to it because it was stuck and there's a fire. So it was a United Airlines flight and they had to go and like land it. It seems a bit extreme. It does, but I guess we don't understand what that could possibly do. And it doesn't seem a bit extreme if the extreme happens and everybody dies in a fire on a plane.
Speaker 4: Sight, but they couldn't. Like operational style, like somebody go to.
Speaker 2: The like sometimes my phone falls in the middle between my seat and my console. I gotta go down like one finger in and yeah, yeah, yeah, I get a hang that's oh, you're gonna get a hangar. There should be like a stick. Car should have like a stick, like a bank has a pin chained to the car. They should be connected a little stick that goes down. He goes and you take your you put it in the middle and it pushes your phone right out. Now, the problem with having a stick, and I've heard of like people having this thing in their car, is that you use it and you just take it out, go inside, throw it out if it's a stick, but it's like somehow attached to the car, stuck there. That's the that's what we need. I'm not a hero. I just come up with stuff. That's when the New York Coast a plane is forced to deplane after a passenger will not comply with the exit row rules. I don't know this person hasn't want to punch him in the face. Oh, it's pretty funny. You don't even have to comply, just just say you're gonna comply. So the passenger was defiant Frontier Airlines an entire deboarding accident. He refused to comply with instructions. I'm assuming it's a dude. It's hurt. Oh my god, sure, dude's radiots. So I can't believe it's a hurt.
Speaker 4: What's so hard about saying yes?
Speaker 2: So you know the story lunch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So they were like, are you gonna and she's like, nope, I ain't saving anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like.
Speaker 5: Nope, nope, nope, and they had to deep board the plane because and then she got arrested.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if she says no, move over, right. But but if somebody else want to give up their seat and they're like, no, I didn't save anybody either, ye, but yeah, just say yeah so we can go. We're not going to depend on you. If the flight's going down, we're good.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna hold you responsible if it crashes, just get out of there.
Speaker 2: You can say, oh, yeah, I trying to help people. Wait wait, wait, wait, you can just say yeah, I'll do it and then not do it. Yeah. You guys do that all the time here at work. No, dude, when if I'm on that row and I say I'm doing it in my head, I'm like, here we go. I'm gonna clear that row first and then bring.
Speaker 8: That row in.
Speaker 2: Video footage shows the irate passenger being escorted off in handcuffs by cops and other passengers were forced to exits a plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, deplane her. Why do they have to deplane everybody? That's so annoying?
Speaker 2: You know, good point, That is a good point. Maybe somebody's battery laptop I fell in the That's what they were. What don't we just say yes? Nobody actually feels like they're going to save everybody's life in that seat. I thought of it before. That's why I don't sit there. But if I do sit there, I know my plan. There is no chance. You know a plan open the door, yeah, and cry and scream and crawl over the top of the seat. No, man, you sit there. You have a responsibility. Red Lobster's file for bankruptcy we mentioned this. The company said it had more than one billion in dead and less than thirty million in cash on hand. It plans to sell its businesses to its lenders and will continue to close restaurants. I wish we could buy like one, yeah, and do our own like rebuild, like we still call it Red Lobster, but it'd be like, oh, I call it Red Bobster, but I put glasses over the lobster. Yeah, that would be like my own version of it red. But it would Yeah, but it would still be like kind of that, but not fully. You'd know that somebody else came in with a little pizzazz to add to it, and we can add other kinds of food. It's not really about the lobster anymore. It's called red obster, so it could be that that's hilarious. Did we bring any popcorn shrimp? Yeah, we're ordering it. You have to do it, okay. On tomorrow show Edie's gonna attempt to eat one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp in thirty minutes. Whoa forty five minutes? Fine? Thirty? It was thirty right, Yeah. He acted like that was no big deal because some guy was doing this red lobster and he's like, I can do that. I said, if you can do one hundred and eight, I believe that's the number. Yeah, and I will give you one hundred and eight dollars if you do that in thirty minutes. One way to one. Wait, you said if he didn't do it. Though, if he didn't do it, he has to shave his head bald with a razor. That's why I'm interested. Yes, really, mister bald. Yeah, oh yeah, So hopefully tomorrow, hopefully that'll be the case.
Speaker 4: Allry probably chase it with a banana because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, pencil, Time to go and do the news Bobby's story. Getting enough sleep can make you feel ten years younger. In just two days, too. Great days in a row of sleep makes you feel that much younger compared with being restricted to four to five hours a night. A full night sleep just one makes them feel quite younger and refreshed as well. Sleep in water, sleep in water, sleep in water. That's what we don't get enough of. But we always feel like there's plenty of that to go around, plenty of time to get that in connection sleep in water, sleep and water. But mostly physically, it's the two things that we neglect are getting enough sleep and drinking enough water and all that. You can have sleep and water, but luckily for us we get clean water, go to the sink. Luckily for us you have the option to sleep like it's all there. But that's the thing that people absolutely myself included, at times put on the back burner because I can get to that later. I can get sleep in a couple of days. Water sometimes like I don't like the taste of it. It tastes like anything. I like to put flavor in it, like mine here, I got a full flavor in it. Oh yeah, by flavor, I'm six basically get at like a drop a little fruit for a little jolly rancher in there but yeah readings. This is a proceedings from a Royal Society Biological Science journal. Next up Starbucks. The most popular drinks at Starbucks according to a new Consensus of Food Industry ratings. Here here are the top drinks. Pumpkins Spice Latte comes in at number one. It is only available part of the time of the year, right, that's not fall. Yeah, and if they made it available all year, people wouldn't like it as much because it be the ever present pumpkin spice latte. It's like the mcgrib when it comes back, we hear about it, you know why, because it's not always around, followed by the brown sugar oat milk shaken espresso. You never had that a lot of words. I already feel dumb when I make my little order. The pink drink. It's non coffee. Don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: Oh my kids love that. The pink drink. It's like strawberry.
Speaker 2: The caramel frappuccino comes in at four, and the Vanilla sweet cream cold brew comes in at five. From delish dot com. You know, I'm a simple guy. I don't like coffee. But if I'm gonna go I'm gonna get a chi tea and I'm gonna get did you do it dirty almond milk? And yes, I'll get like a shot of espresso. I hate that taste. I don't like coffee. I don't like peanut butter. I like mayonnaise and the coffee peanut butter maynaise. Drinking Starbucks, I never buy it. Sounds terrible. Wait, so you get it. You get tea and then you put coffee in it? Is that what that means by a Yeah, that's called a dirty chai. So it's a chai tea with an espresso shot in it, and I put almond milk, and I'll do like sugar free vanilla. But really I do sugar in it. But sometimes I say sugar free and that shot makes it dirty. No, yeah, the shadow of spress shot vanilla. The shot of vanilla makes it a child. Yeah. Kid. Lenny Kravitz analysis has blue electric light Vegas residency. I'm a big Lenny Kravitz fan. From Rolling Stone. Best Lend Kravitz song ever is probably are You Gonna Go My Way? A good one because a guitar raffer is damn now now now down down now that's the one. That's a good one. Purple rain that's friends. Oh boy, yeah, that's it's good. Try though, can you do another one? I mean Flyaway was a big one. Not my favorite though, but like generally, I want to get away. I want to fly away like that and about like old school, like baby, it ain't over till it's over. That's a good one too, thou Yeah, he still looks like he's thirty years old. It's wild, uh you masked Dartmouth grads were surprised with one thousand dollars each from the speaker. I meant to get to this. Yesterday he was giving away Duffel bags with a thousand bucks in it. So he's like, all right, here's here's the deal. Robert Hill, junior, billionaire, founder and CEO of Granite Telecommunications, during his address, he said, all right, here you go, a thousand bucks for everybody, but five hundred bucks you keep, five hundred bucks you give. Here's a clip.
Speaker 1: One says gift, one says gift. The first is our gift to you. The second is a gift for you to give. You want to share that gift of giving with you today each of you is getting one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Right now, it wouldn't have mattered what he was giving on free. You ever see people go crazy for a x XLT shirt at a ball game that they're no wear and it feels like zampaper. I love that. Yeah, but that's really cool that they gave the money. I wonder how many of them said gift for me and gift for me. Yeah, yeah, that's what I was thinking. Well that's smart, guys. I was actually thinking what you could do with it. We did a bit like this on the show once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gave us some money and we had to go give it to people and do good things. I was thinking we should do the Bobby a thousand dollars challenge. No, I've already given you guys money to give away. I'm not looking to give you guys money for yourself. You do a job, you have a job.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but you give us a thousand dollars, we'll give it away. No, you'll keep it, and I'm not giving you a thousand dollars. Well he did. He's a billionaire, okay, and it was a graduation. I'm not just I gave you guys money at one point to go go and give this to somebody and come back with the story and some of you did it good? I did great. I remember what I did? What did you do?
Speaker 5: I remember that the guy that sells newspapers here on the corner king Uh, they're like two dollars apiece. I gave him one hundred bucks for one newspaper. And then I went to waffle house and I bought everybody's meal.
Speaker 2: But they had the tip. Oh fair enough. I didn't have enough with the money left over. Yeah yeah, yeah, it was pretty like that was a cool bit. I like reality. Yeah yeah, but I mean he got credit. I got the credit all you counted. Wes Khalifa says he does everything with his mom, including going to the strip club. What sleep in water? Sleeping water, black and yellow, black and yellow. That's a legit, that's weird lunchbox. He claimed he was a big Wis kleif fan. At one point, wisk Cliff came in on the show and he kept calling him Wiz Kalifiyah and he was like, Khalifu man, is that here with Kleefy? I listened to that live on the radio, all right, so anyway, yeah that's from uprights man.
Speaker 5: And then You know what he really didn't like that is when I said, hey, man, you talk about Pittsburgh black and yellow, black and yellow, how awesome it is?
Speaker 2: I said, I look a picture on that unlessa gonna sucks. He didn't like that. Well, NOx, Ppittsburgh is actually pretty cool. A man, Yeah, it's rude. Yeah. A woman claims she withdrew money from Wells Fargo and they gave her one hundred dollars bill.
Speaker 7: It's a counterfeit. I mean yeah, Like, doesn't the bank check that. Don't they have those markers?
Speaker 2: A Mississippi Wells Fargo customers looking for answers after a bank teller told her the one hundred dollars bill started to deposit was fake, cam Ridley went to Wells Fargo to withdraw money to pay bills. She then went to the trust mark to deposit the cash in the atm all. The money went through except the one hundred dollars bill. The person was like, no, this is counterfeit. She goes, wait what, No, I got this from?
Speaker 4: You got maybe the teller has a scam, going oh here's the thing my atm.
Speaker 5: I doubt it's real because the only atm I've ever seen give on ae hundred dollar bill was in Vegas.
Speaker 2: No, I've seen it. Teams to give dollar bills usually give twenties. Now now newer ones give you an option, like at the airport here, it's like do you want yeah, do you want it in hundreds or do you want to They even do ones now, which ATMs used to never do that. That's great for the shrip quote. You don't go to the strip club. I've been not in ten years. Teens are abandoning workouts, sprays and using high end colones. Now they're reaching for designer products instead of like just putting on a cologne after the work out. Tom Ford Dior Versaci like, I'm talking about high end stuff.
Speaker 4: So all of these teens buying all this stuff.
Speaker 2: I saw hundreds.
Speaker 4: That's what They're very into beauty products.
Speaker 2: That's from the New York Times, that's the news Bobby's stories. Courtney Cox from Friends said that Matthew Perry still visits her since he died. She said, you know, it's just so funny. He genuinely has a huge heart. I'm thankful I got to work so closely. And she says he visits her, Princess visit and she senses them around a lot. As I was thinking about you, Amy, do you get jealous because you're supposed to come in form of a bird, but he like shows up?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, since you're loved ones with you often times, like sometimes I still sense my parents comforting me even if they're not.
Speaker 4: In bird form.
Speaker 2: But is it because they've done it before? And it's just you would like to have that feeling more than you think they're actually there. Maybe?
Speaker 4: But now does this help y'all see me as less crazy? Because Courtney Cox.
Speaker 2: No, I just read the story and thought I'd be jealous if I were Amy and somebody's like actual spirit came to visit, and Amy's got to like look up into the trees and try to distinguish birds with binoculars to see which one's her parents.
Speaker 4: Why I put food out, It's not that hard.
Speaker 2: They're always hungry. I mean, you can't prove she's lying, by the way, right, what do you mean you can't prove she's lying? So maybe she misses them and feels like there are situations where he would have had great and she's like, I feel his presence and maybe there isn't like some paranormal but maybe there is. You can't prove she's lying.
Speaker 3: It's not exactly. You have lost your grandmother and your mom. You're telling me you've never felt their presence.
Speaker 7: Oh the guitar waned, that's crazy. What are you talking about when the guitar fell.
Speaker 3: But I never felt the presence, never felt any sort of presence, like nothing come over you of like, hey, nothing.
Speaker 2: I dream about my grandma sometimes. Let's me dreaming. Maybe she could see you in dreams or I just when I go to sleep pull out some of those going to the archives and have some really great memories that I have filed away, dream and look back on. And I only dreamed recently in the past three or four months. They got on my seapat machine. But no, I don't feel like anybody comes to visit. But I probably am so locked up I wouldn't allow it even if it happened, because I'm no. There's no way.
Speaker 4: We've already admitted feelings are hard, so it might be hard for you to feel.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I'm so locked up. So you can allow a spirit to come to you or not.
Speaker 4: I think you have to be open to it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying because look, listen. I don't know if maybody's visiting to me. It probably not, I feel like probably not right right, But somebody like Scubasteve believes a ghost went to his butt once and like lived in a body like went up through that hole and they went out of his mouth. No, So so I'm saying if it's the case, which I don't know that it is for me, for me, I've not felt it, But it could be possible that I've not felt it because I'm not open to it. I wish I were, but I'm like, there's no way, so I'm locked up. But I wish I wasn't.
Speaker 3: About angels and stuff, what about them? Well, Eddie's seems very like you're not believing anything we're saying. But I'm pretty sure you believe in angels.
Speaker 2: Do But I mean, like no one, like no one from the dead is coming to come visit me a human. I hate to fight for something I don't believe, but I'm going to because I can't prove I'm right or wrong. So I have not had an experience with that. But I would never tell somebody you're absolutely wrong because I can't prove it either way.
Speaker 7: But I think people would come from all over the place all the time. Everyone would sit here and be like, yeah, man, my uncle came in, but my mom.
Speaker 2: Came to it. But a lot of people are probably like me, where they're like, there's this is there's no way but and so they're not allowing it. So even if something does happen, they're not even open that that could be that idea you believe in signs, it's the same exact thing. Have you ever stubbed your toe? Yeah, many times we all have. So if it's real, we all have been visited by someone who you're saying. For something to be real, you have to physically I hate it's myself. Yes, do you have faith at all anything bigger than you? Of course? Okay, but you've never seen it with your own eyes.
Speaker 7: We're talking about a dead person coming back to say hi to us, our relative.
Speaker 2: But again, why why are you defining the exact circumstances in something that you cannot explain or understand or say yes or no. But you have other circumstances your faith, which you believe to be true. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, your Christian faith believes that Jesus died one man, and I know, but I mean that takes faith from I know, but we weren't there to physically see Jesus rise from the dead, but we believe that you can see and we you know what.
Speaker 5: Man, I feel, I don't understand if cherry and if it happens, why doesn't it happen to more people?
Speaker 2: Like we all have people that have died, so why don't they come visit us, like because they're like me and they're like, there's no chances it's real visit me. But I also know that that doesn't mean I'm right, Like, I don't know Scuba Steve again once he was like man soth to crawling on my butt and then he was like a ghost like took over. Oh remember that, I remember, but it was not my butt. Oh go ahead, how'd you get in there? It came into my solf. I don't know exactly how to did because I'm not well.
Speaker 10: There's only a few spots that can go in so my mouth were down there. I was like, okay, it came into my mouth, go ahead. And it was one of those morning where I was getting ready for work. It was super early in the morning and not really paying attention to your lethargic and I was in a great.
Speaker 2: Mood, excited to go to work.
Speaker 10: I think it was a Friday or something, and all of a sudden, I get in the garage and I just feel this absolute massive rush of energy just take over my body and it was just pure sadness, and I was crying for no reason.
Speaker 2: I even was thinking to myself, I like, what is wrong with me? Why am I doing this? Why am I acting this way?
Speaker 10: And then the moment I got to work, about ten minutes later, I opened the door and it was just like I felt to go away and.
Speaker 2: I was happy again.
Speaker 10: The tears were gone, and so I looked at it as I was a vessel to get that person out of my apartment to wherever it needed to go next.
Speaker 2: Now me just me. I hear that, and I'm like, that is so crazy. You're out of your mind. But but you might not be. I can't prove it was right or wrong, like for me to go I'm for sure you're wrong, No way, I can't. Why would I say that. I can't say that like I'm for sure you're wrong, but I can't. I can't be sure you're wrong. Experience it and what else could I have been? I can't we What else could it have been? Well, anyone else could could also have been things you also can't describe. Who knows. It could have been an alien that we can't even see that decided to do. There are one hundred thousand things we don't know what that was. Could have been a chemical in your brain too, right, It could have been a hormone we do not know. That sounds that sounds good, It could have been sounds real. Lugh for you to lock down and say something can't be just because you go nah, but you also believe in other things that some people say can't be because you also can't see it. That's wildly hypocritical. I just feel like it would happen to all of it, but it happens to a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let me say I hadn't really experienced this type of stuff or felt like comfort and peace from a bird until I lost my mom and my dad.
Speaker 2: So I struggle with the bird thing. Just for the record. No, but I don't. But I don't think you know that.
Speaker 3: I don't think there there they are the bird like they're they what is it the it's not reincarnation. I don't think they're the bird. But the bird is they sin to me is like peace and whatever.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like that you have that, like that's my way of I have a connection with them that way. But I never felt that till they died. And I think, like my I'd lost my grandparents and I never felt that. But I think it's probably certain relationships. And y'all haven't I don't know, have you lost your parents yet or a child?
Speaker 2: Haven't you know that? I know that, But she's asking a question.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you by Yes, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, no, you know that, we know we talk every day parents. Yeah, you know my kids. I also don't like Ammy was about to break into bird. Bird word.
Speaker 3: Is a word, so you may experience something different once you lose a parent or But.
Speaker 2: Also Eddie has faith in something he can't see except for He's like, but this thing I don't believe just because he just is like I feel like this one, but this one, yes, Why why would you define one as something that you can believe it as I felt one? Okay, Well, maybe I have been open to feeling another. Okay, okay, I'll be open. Relatives close enough, the person your second uncle, Pablo, dude, I don't know, yeah, I do have one of those. All right, I'll be open to it. But again, I wish.
Speaker 6: I'm on.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see on your team, dude. It's that struggle with that. But there's no way I can tell people the wrong because I have no way to prove it would just be saying words.
Speaker 4: I also have no way to prove it.
Speaker 3: I just can prove my own peace and comfort and what I feel. But also I get that it may be completely made up in my mind.
Speaker 7: But that's okay, And I guess whatever makes you feel better, right, Like if Matthew Perry makes Courtney Cox feel good coming back and visiting her.
Speaker 2: You can't if he's not visiting her, he's not. But you can't prove anything, You're right.
Speaker 5: I here's the thing. I don't think people visit us, but there are ghosts, so I don't what's weird.
Speaker 4: I'll contradict yourself.
Speaker 2: I say that, But who are those ghosts? I don't know? See that's the problem. And are they back visiting just people they don't know? Is that the wrong? I don't know.
Speaker 5: But the ghost pushment in the closet and I know that happened, but no, like no relative of mine has come back to visit me. You haven't had any super closuraltis die. My grand bears are so I mean that that's close. I mean, I don't know how much close do you want? They died, they did, they didn't. They have never come to visit me in dreams? Yes, And I wake up and I'm like, oh, and they.
Speaker 2: Come in dreams, but that's a dream.
Speaker 4: No, but that they can come in dreams, but they don't.
Speaker 2: They're not there, they're not.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox is one of me.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're tomorrow, he's gonna go. That's all pitching yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's just slowly we're finding out they visit him in different ways.
Speaker 2: And Eddie's like, yeah, I believe it all. No, there's no way Matthew Berry came back.
Speaker 13: Also, I'm Matthew Perry hanging out with Courtney. Sometimes you can hurt and you're saying you you guys know everything about everything you can't see pretty much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well he says pretty much. No, that's what you're saying that if you can't see it, you can't believe in it.
Speaker 4: You know, the saying the mini think you know everything means you know nothing.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Someone that is claiming that they haven't all figured out and they know it.
Speaker 2: They actually somebody actually does and we don't know and that person exactly. Okay, I had a whole I had a whole different subject in mind here for the segment. But thank you that show bis baby. All right, there you go. So water gun game called Assassins we started playing. We don't know who our assassin is. We drew names. We have no idea. I don't know if Amy's my assassin, Lunchbox is my assassin, Eddie Morgan, I have no idea. So the only rule is you can't shoot him at work, anything work related. You can't shoot him at that. We had somebody assassinated yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh really already?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who oh.
Speaker 2: Who was assassinated? Go ahead and speak. It was me. Edie was assassinated. I got assassinated by Lunchbox. It was crazy, man.
Speaker 7: He was so good, Like if it was real life and he had a real gun, would have been dead. Think yeah, probably, I mean, I think anybody.
Speaker 2: But I had no idea. He was coming ahead, no idea.
Speaker 7: So I'm leaving Bobby's house working out, and dude, the crazy thing is when I left your house.
Speaker 2: I started thinking, like, I'm in a GEP.
Speaker 7: I gotta roll my windows up, like anybody can pull next to me and like assassinate me. So I rolled my g my windows up. I looked left, I looked left, right, nothing right. I was like looking for anyone's car. Finally get to my neighborhood and there's a three way stop. I stop at the stop sign and there's a car kind of like roll into the stop sign. So I said, you know what, let's let that person go through. Didn't recognize the car. Didn't recognize the guy in it because was it not was it not as ultimate? Nope, because as soon as I look over the I like reached down to kind of like look like he was picking up something from the floorboard, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, that's weird. So I just kept driving.
Speaker 7: So I went pulled into my garage and then as soon as I hit park, all I hear.
Speaker 2: Is you're assassinated. You're assassinate and I'm drenched in water. I'm like, oh, lunchbox got me. And my wife comes out.
Speaker 7: She's like what is happening because she hears a strange voice coming from our garage saying you're assassinated.
Speaker 4: How did you know when he would be getting home.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Eddie and Bobby have a routine of working out every day at three o'clock, and it is an hour workout. It is like twenty five minutes to Eddie's house from Bobby's house. So I parked in a construction zone where Eddie's house is to the left of the stop sign. I parked to the right and I was behind a sign so you couldn't see me. And I sat there and I sat there and I was like, maybe I missed him. You're on a stakeout, bro, I'm going a steak out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I got my gun in my lap, Like I am sitting there ready locked and Loda can't look at the phone because I'm worried I'm gona miss it. And I'm like, man, maybe I missed him, because it was it was like thirty minutes, and I was like, man, I must have missed him. I started rolling down the hill and right when I start rolling down the hill, Eddie pulls up the stop sign and I'm like, I almost blew it.
Speaker 2: So I duck, I duck now, And I thought it was strange. I'm like, that guy's ducking out on why he's ducking self driver cars?
Speaker 5: And I saw his head. I saw his head go down. And Eddie takes the left and he starts driving. And he sees his neighbor walking his dog, man and woman. Eddie waves at him and I've got my gun and I unbuckle my seatbelt.
Speaker 4: Your water gun?
Speaker 2: We yet my water gun? Oh yeah yeah? And I see him pulling his driveway.
Speaker 5: I parked two houses over, put it in park, and I leave it running, leave the door open, go running. He goes around one car into the garage and right when that tire hits the garage from behind, right in the back back of the head over. And what I was nervous about. I was so nervous that he was going to accidentally freak out and just crash into the wall, because you know, you don't know someone's coming. When you get snuck up on, you freak out and you don't know what you're doing. His wife comes out with a bag of solf. What's going on out here?
Speaker 2: Like? I heard a bunch of yelling and screaming, and I mean, I you laughing? Are you dying? Laughing? Well?
Speaker 5: I mean, as I was running up the hill, like because I partner mt his neighbor's house and slung the door open. The mailman's like, what is this guy doing? And I'm running with this water gun down the street. I was like, oh my gosh, he has no idea. I thought he saw me when he pulled up at the stop sign and I was rolling down. He didn't, and I was like, I know I got him.
Speaker 2: Eddie. Did you pay your money?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, yeah you did it, and I haven't paid it up. I'll give it to you today. So Eddie's been eliminated, but don't say who your person was. Gotta keephim on edge. Okay, but I'm done right, I'm like, I don't assassinate.
Speaker 12: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm dead. You're dead, Okay, you're out of the competition.
Speaker 5: So somebody told me that now lunchbox is supposed to assassinate who Eddie had.
Speaker 2: That's how the game keeps going.
Speaker 3: So whoever Eddie had lunchbox is now supposed to assassin so.
Speaker 2: He learns who it is. But if he doesn't, that person moves on. He has the option to assassinate them.
Speaker 4: No, I think, as you're they're supposed to assume that.
Speaker 5: So I'm supposed to say, I mean, that just makes me assassinate more people, keeps it going.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is what I would say. I would say, we can implement that role. But if you don't, that's okay, okay, but you can you now have the option to. I don't know who Eddie was supposed to say it. Please God don't be me, because Luchbox I'll show up my house midnight and he can now tell you who that is off mic and you can now have that person on your list to assassinate. Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: And the reason I did it day one, I was like, because people are gonna start thinking about it the first day. They're going to be a little relaxed, like we're not going to talk about it as much.
Speaker 2: You kind of forgot about it.
Speaker 7: And yet, oh, do you know how like before you die, you see the last thing, Like this is the last thing I saw before I died.
Speaker 2: I saw his son's name on the water gun. It's written on the water gun, his son's name. Here's the play park.
Speaker 5: It's not even my son's name because the neighbor gave us the water gun and he kept it from when he had kids, and so it's some random name, but yeah, I mean I was like, don him. Well, Adule Assassin lived on Eddie's now eliminated. We'll put him out. Put aig X face.
Speaker 2: Bobby Bone Show today.
Speaker 5: This story comes us from Maderra, California. A woman was working at subway. She's the manager, and the guy says, hey, how come I didn't get twelve extra slices of ham. She's like, sir, you only paid for six. If you'd like to pay for six more, I can give you six more.
Speaker 2: In your sandwich. That is crazy, I want six extra pieces of ham, Sir, I will have to charge you for that. Boom, he punched it right in the face. Oh wow, punch. So what happens to him?
Speaker 5: He gets arrested for assault because he had already paid for the sandwich. They had his credit card information, so they had his name.
Speaker 2: So punch before you pay all.
Speaker 5: It takes me back to when I was in high school and they used to have those sub club stamps where if you bought a foot long you got two stamps, if you bought a six inch you got one, and when you filled up the card, you got a free sandwich. I went to Subway with Donna and I Donna follock by the way horse and I order my sandwich.
Speaker 2: I get down, I hand him the car to the sub club and he goes, those are fake stamps. Can't accept it? Were they fake? No? He may have known your history though, and I blew up no, but he was like, I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 5: Started yelling at him. I was like, what do you mean they're fake? How can I make fake samps? Just give me the freaking sandwich. He's like, I'm gonna call the police. I said, call the freaking police.
Speaker 2: Did they call the police?
Speaker 5: And so I sat down and Donna ate her sandwich and I left before the cops got there.
Speaker 2: Did you win it all? I felt better about unleashing my anger. Did he give you any stamps? Or did he? And he didn't give me a sandwich?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Were they fake? No? Let that go. I literally told him how do I make fake subclub stamps? And he was like, if I knew I'd be going to if someone had, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day. According to research the happiest couples, there are three factors. The factor into the happiest couples. Number one, they don't have children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that has a different level of stress.
Speaker 2: Why do I hear this? Like everybody's like, you're gonna love having a kid, am I? Am? I am? I you do, but it's not easy, am I?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's also amazing. It's like it's.
Speaker 2: Awesome, it's tough, That's what I'm saying. Like Number two have college degrees. So so far my wife and I are in this mix here, don't have children, have college degrees, and I would listend to college degree thing. It probably doesn't have to be a college degree. I think it's with whatever that certification is, you probably have a few more options career wise because you have some It doesn't have to be a college three. It probably could be any or certificate. Like it's like you're a plumber, right, good money, but you got to go to school to be a plumber or an esthetician.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: It's probably whatever that certificate is that allows you to have that even if you get fired and you can keep going. Next, have been married five years or less? M hm, that's you, you're still there.
Speaker 4: What does the statement again?
Speaker 2: Happiness couples? Okay, happy, Yeah, Yeah, happy life, So what's up? Like, what's up? So it gets worse like that, it gets hard if you have a kid and you stay together longer.
Speaker 4: It's all the things. I think, there's just it five years.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like this, that's all going to what's going to be worse.
Speaker 4: It's all in how you look at it.
Speaker 2: You're headed in that direction. That's what I'm saying. I don't want to That's okay, I get it, DiCaprio. That's why he's doing what he's doing. No kids, doesn't get married now for five years. He's probably got a college degree now probably not I need one. He's got the acting certificate, cold oscar. But those are the three things. Yeah, but maybe that's like surface happiness but not deep down mirror in the hard. I don't know. I need something. I need somebody to be like. No, man, it's it's after six years. It's never been better.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know how their surveys for everything, there's probably not the wise kids.
Speaker 3: Couples are the happiest when they have children and when they've been together twenty years.
Speaker 4: Kids are bad though, that is difficult.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, My kids are gonna be bad they say my dogs are bad, it's like kids are gonna be bad too. I don't think it works that way. All right, we're done, Thank you, we'll see you tomorrow. Have a great day. Goodbye, Bobby. Bobby Bone Show