Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George NORII with you. Let me tell you a little bit about Craig Campobasso. He's an award winning filmmaker and Emmy nominated casting director, author of the four part book series of the Autobiography of the Extraterrestrial Saga. He's also the author of a couple bestselling move on books, The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac, The Ultimate Guide to Gray's. He's got several documentaries and films out there, including Stranger at the Pentagon and What We'll be talking about Tonight as well The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac. Boy, you keep busy, Craig, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Hi sure, dear George. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great? How about yourself? What's new with you?
Speaker 3: Well, I've just I've already you know, my day job is casting movies. I've just finished two movies this year, the last Christmas movie that'll be a released later this year called The Christmas Chain. And as you know, we've finished the documentary to the Extraterrestrial Species Almanac, which will be released in summertime. I don't have the exact date yet, but it's very exciting. It's an hour and a half and you know, we've interviewed people who have had face to face contact with extraterrestrials ongoing. Some of them have pictures that they've shared with us on film and so we get to show those and talking to a lot of really interesting people in the documentary. It's something like you've never seen before. So and you know, writing, still writing and doing all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Good for you. I met the casting director for The Godfather, Andrea Eastman, several months ago. Do you know her?
Speaker 3: I've heard of her. God, those were great movies.
Speaker 2: Oh fantastical she also did. She also did Love Story and Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, that was one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: Whole time, classic hollywoods. But yes, eat He's first of all, give me your opinion on the congressional hearings they had last year. What did you think of those?
Speaker 3: Well? I always think that they're you know, they're great because most people don't know all the stuff that they're actually talking about. I mean we know that. I can't remember exactly what they were called, but Bassett did God maybe ten fifteen years ago, where they brought all those people together, and you know, they couldn't get any press for it. This time around, they got pressed. I think people are just much more open to it now and things are just getting leaked out and everybody has a cell phone, so people are seeing stuff in the skies all the time and capturing pictures. So I really believe it's it's so informative of hearing from professionals about what they know, so I think it's much more believable for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bassett and Steven Greer with their disclosure project, they really tried and they continue to pound away.
Speaker 3: They do, and they're doing a great job at it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely do they ever think we're going to get the answers.
Speaker 3: Man? That is a million dollar questions. I've always thought disclosure is pretty much going to come from the people because everybody really wants it now. So I really believe that people are going you know, really it is coming from the people. But I also think there's a point where it's gonna have to break down and they're gonna have to come forward, and Bassett says that that's supposed to happen soon.
Speaker 2: How many UFO books do you have out there now? Correct?
Speaker 3: I have a six six, and I just finished two more that are not published yet, and the two are with Moufon as you know, the UFO Hotspot CC Comamac And then I have another fun book of a silly movie I did over twenty five years ago, because they recently had a twenty five year re release called The Silence of the Hams and it started with a spoof movie started Billy Zay who played Joe Middle initial D. Foster and Dom de Luise played the Hannibal Cannibal Pizza.
Speaker 2: Billy Zane was in Titanic too, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: He was he was the star of Titanic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did a did a good job with DiCaprio and yes, absolutely fantastic. And now films and documentaries, how many of those do you have about including the latest one the Extraterrestrial Species Almanac, just just.
Speaker 3: The two Stranger at the Pentagon which won several awards, and then this one which will come out in the summertime. And we're going to actually have a sneak peak a contact in the desert on Saturday, June first, from six thirty to eight pm. Unfortunately, you're going to be in the luncheon for the Yeah, you're going to be in a banquet.
Speaker 2: You're running a movie when I'm in a banquet. Yes, well you've got to come by and say hi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course I am. Of course I am. I'll be there. I'll be there the entire time.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about the various things that you've done. The et Almanac, for example, where you have come up with eighty two different species of extraterrestrials. How did you get that number?
Speaker 3: Well, there, I actually when I compiled it. When from the age of twenty six and I'm in my mid sixties now, I have studied religiously contact the cases and these and over about seventy different books that were done on these cases. Some of them are so old they're they're no longer in print. But when move On approached me to do it, they knew that I had researched all of this, and I came up with over one hundred and twenty races. But I had to bring the book in under three hundred pages. And I always revered Paul Hellier, and he said that he knew of eighty two races that we're visiting Earth. He's a former Canadian Minister of Defense, for those that don't know. And he's passed on recently a couple of years ago, and so I thought, if I can squeeze eighty two in here, that will be my homage to Paul Hellier.
Speaker 2: Are they similar or are they all different?
Speaker 3: Well, there's like in humans, there's many different races of humans with different colors of skin in and some have their eyes are a little farther apart, the bridge of the nose is farther apart. Some some eyes are more slanted, some eyes are more bigger, some eyes are more smaller. So there's all different kinds of variations with what we would call the grays. Everybody thinks of the same small stature gray with the big bug eyes, but they're actually as many different species of what we would call grays, but they don't call themselves grays, so we think of I think when we think of grays, we think of the ones that have been abducting people for a very long time, and that people have more of a negative condenptation. So I it really varies case the case. We know when Whitley Striever had his with having his abductions, he was near Pine Valley and there was said to be an underground base there, and lots of people knew about this. There was even a secret community where all the people from earthworked in conjunction with ets. They could hear them building the base underground daily and so, you know, I often wonder if that's where these beings lived and worked during that time, but I'm not sure. But now, of course Whitley knows that it was a positive experience. I've talked to Yvonne Smith about all of her regressions hypnosis, and she said the same thing. It starts off with, you know, they're terrified because they just don't understand what's going on. But as time goes by, they begin to see that there's that there, that they are more benevolent. But there are cases where it is completely a negative experience. Like Calvin Parker who just passed away. He said that he called the alien as she and said that she was so evil that he didn't even you know, he never described what she looked like. I talked to Calvin because I put his case in the UFO.
Speaker 2: Hospital case, right, that's right, the.
Speaker 3: Pastor Doula case, and I think it's they called Encounters. There's a new show on right now. They did a nice peace and got Calvin and his wife on camera to talk about the case. But I talked to him, and I talked to his publisher at length, and Calvin, Calvin was he would have so much fear in his voice, even way years and years after it happened, and uh, he said he would never describe her. And I talked to his publisher about it, and I said, is it because if he did, he would bring her to life and she might come back. And the publisher thought that that might be the case as well.
Speaker 2: Now the Grays, do you think there could be cyborgs or robots?
Speaker 3: Well, there's there's many different, many different thoughts on that. Some are extraterrestrial biological entities. Some are part part organic, part enjoyed. These are said to be created and controlled by races that send them here to do their work, so they don't they don't get caught in the cross buyers if anything were to happen here as well. And some people have talked about having an experience with those kind of beings. Some have been having experiences with rays that are all black. Now that has been going on for I would say about the past five or more years, and they're they're saying that that those are not good experiences, but there's not much data.
Speaker 1: On it yet.
Speaker 2: What about the Nordics which look human like.
Speaker 3: Nordics are pretty much what valum Thor would be right, and they tend to be extremely tall. Most are they can be from Lyra plates Vegas system, and they're they're anywhere from six feet to almost ten feet wow. And some are white skinned and others are blue skins. So there are blue Pleaadians as well. And a lot of people have had content act with Nordics and it's all been positive. But there are, just like as in all races, there are sort of I call them the little renegade groups. So some people have been in touch with those kind of groups and all different kinds of extraterrestrial experiences, and their experiences weren't weren't happy. Let's just say they were more frightened, and it was more of the fear of seeing them. I once taught, you know, since I'm in the film business, a lot of agents pasting directors, actors, they tell me of their stories and one one that I will never forget was it was a woman who started on a very popular TV show and she told me that, and her daughter was young. She woke up to sing bright light. She lived out in an area where there was lots of land, and she looked at her window and she saw a craft was there. She ran into her daughter's room and a gray had her daughter's hand and was trying to pull her through the wall. And she grabbed her daughter's hand and she actually fought with this thing and she said, you were not taking my daughter. Well, she won that. She won that one another one. An agent told me that when he would wake up at night, a grave would be literally a grave face would be right over his face. Head just freak out and I'm not kidding you the fear that was in his eyes. And he told me, he said, I make sure every night that I have something to do to where I don't get home untill midnight, because then I know I'm going to sleep through the night and I don't have to wake up to that. So, I mean, there's just so many different stories out there.
Speaker 2: Well, we couldn't talk about the extraterrestrials without mentioning reptilians.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, exactly. It's interesting, it seems to be when people are raising their spiritual vibration, and it does happen with a lot of star seeds that reptilians try to intercede to instill fear into them so that it will stop their growth, stunt their growth. I once met a family and the parents were extremely spiritual, and the boys at that time I believe were twelve and fifteen, and one of the boys already spoke five star languages, which was really fascinating to me. And they were the most they were the brightest boys I had ever spoken to. But what was interesting is they came to me because they were having dreams of these reptilians terrorizing them, and it always happened in conjunction with the older son and the father, right and you know, so they came to me and wanted to know what that was, and of course I explained it as I just explained this to you, and that if you don't buy into it, it just eventually does go away. But there's many people who have positive experiences with reptilians. There are some that that look different. I mean, when we think of a reptilium, we think of the sort of really frightening looking ones, but there's a lot more benevolent looking ones as well, and some people have had a face to face contact with benevolent ones that I've talked to.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more