Speaker 1: Word with me here. You know, b T. It's just so low shout of O C T.
Speaker 2: Color what we see whole game read the boer be something you can't stand on their own.
Speaker 3: SI.
Speaker 1: I already know you can't with me because up with the squad on me, they get at they called me Helo.
Speaker 2: Baller Alert Welcome to The Ballert Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share our YouTube page at baller Alert TV.
Speaker 1: I go by the name of Ferrari Simmons. I go by the name you know BT. With that, I've rescotten the building. The tallest writer I've ever seen? How tall are you? About six seven? You gotta be playing? Why you're not playing basketball?
Speaker 4: I do that too, Okay, what I mean just like now you're the taller song right I've ever met.
Speaker 2: Him? And Don Canada are like super like over six ft five? How taller? You know?
Speaker 1: Howm damn? Now we appreciate you because.
Speaker 2: We had you came and kicked it with us at the BT the media. You know, of course we're appreciative of here if you're coming and pulling up in person. Now now now we can really get into it.
Speaker 4: You know he writing a lot of people's songs because you just see his jewelry.
Speaker 1: That's how you can tell a song.
Speaker 2: Started making Rose Gold playing Jane presidential?
Speaker 1: What type of dominance that begets? Little begets? It's actually the City sixtieth edition.
Speaker 2: Wise, So you know, you can't just can't get what he can't just watch and you can't just get that one. It's what you're saying, No, you can't. He got too watches on? Yeah, yeah, now what's the other watch? Sir?
Speaker 1: It's a p okay okay, man, it's light though, it's just like coming outside listen.
Speaker 4: Take you to start writing songs. I think I think I need to start. That's that Beyonce Sharon start a new profession.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, for sure. It took a lot of work though though it wasn't easy.
Speaker 3: For Let's get into it. You know, tell us a little bit about yourself, about your background.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a songwriter, you know, as you know y'all written for people like Ed Sharing, Little Dirk, Young, Blue, Chris Brown, Madonna, Beyonce. Like I had a lot of you know, big songs, big records, you know what I'm saying, And like, you know, just transitioning to being an artist. Now drop my own projects. But before that, where are you from? I'm from Chicago, let's start then, Yeah, it's southside of Chicago. Grew up you know what I'm saying in the trenches or whatever, sixty six and Hermitage, and I basically started writing, like I tell this story, you know what I'm saying a lot of times, like about like how my dad, like how I learned how to play piano. But what I don't say a lot is like basically, like I started writing songs, my dad used to make me read the dictionary. You know what I'm saying, Like every instance before I go outside, he used to make me like learn like twenty words. So like when it come to write songs, like basically like I can think of any rhyming word, you know what I'm saying on the fly. So it's like that helped me get into like being able to be a good songwriter. Like you was just saying, like how long it it takes shit read the dictionary doing that?
Speaker 2: This is at a young age, So when did you start writing songs?
Speaker 1: Like, well, I started writing songs when I was like ten, like ten years old. Like first, like for yourself or for somebody else. It's like it started from it really started for like writing songs for females and shit like that. Like I was like writing songs and then I was like damn, Like I got into the bag of like writing songs not just for male artists, but then like I could write a song for a girl too. And I was just like looking up to people like the dream Neo, you know what I'm saying. R Kelly, Like you know what I'm saying, Kanye, like seeing like how they were able to like get in the scene like by being behind the scenes. Like I just was like infatuated with the concept of being a star that nobody knew, you know what I'm saying. Like, so that's why I like A what a love really feel at? For real?
Speaker 3: What was that moment that you know struck you to write your first song?
Speaker 1: Did you could?
Speaker 3: Was you in high school and you had a breakup or was you with a crew of people who were musicians and you say I'll be the songwriters?
Speaker 1: Actually, Like I played football, you know what I'm saying, in high school and I would hope So I played football, and what I used to do after football practice, I would on the way home. There was a guy named Mark Pratt, and he had like a studio in his basement and basically like he would let the football players like come over and make music. But like a couple of weeks in like I was like the last person down there. Like I used to come down there after practice every day and just like write songs and like perfect my craft and like that's that's basically like what I really fell in love, like cause like coming up, like it was a real struggle, and like music was like my escape from reality. You know what I'm saying. It's what allowed me to be able to have that outlet when I you know, just needed you know, I needed a hug sometimes, like on some real shit. And I feel like music get people, Music gets people through things, you know what I'm saying. So that's when I really like fell in love, like doing it for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So fast forward and so you started doing your own music. Yeah, what was your first big placement? Man, I really had like a bunch of placements at one time.
Speaker 1: Like when I did my publishing deal with APG locked in with hit Maker, I basically had like I probably had like twenty songs come out like the first like week like that, I was like getting popping, like it wasn't even like a one song. And then it was just like but you got to remember, like before I had my first placement, I was writing like ten songs a day every day, you know what I'm saying, like NonStop, even before I have my.
Speaker 3: Deal for people around the town or just for.
Speaker 1: Just writing songs. It's building up my catalog. That's why I always tell like songwriters, like you got to build up your catalog. If somebody called me for a song for making right now, I probably got thirty that I could send them, opposed to me being like all right, let me go work on something. Sometimes you like catch a hit in a moment that you just gotta be ready for. So always believe in like being prepared, like way ahead. So like I'll building on my catalog, so nobody particular, just like just penning records. You know what I'm saying, like sharpening my sword.
Speaker 3: How did you initially get the interest of your publishing company?
Speaker 1: Before Hit Maker, I ain't have no songs out, I had no place. Like it's insane to get a publishing deal without a placement at least one, you know, what I'm saying or even being in the business. But Ray Daniels. I met Ray Daniels. Yep, I met Ray Daniels for real, like this. The crazy story about Ray is basically like Ray. Like. I had a meeting with Ray like before, and he was like, man, you know what, if you work on your hooks, you'll be one of the greatest songwriters. This was like six months before I saw him again. And that's why I always tell people like, man, listen, if you get that, no, go back to the drawing board. Reinvent yourself, get better. You know what I'm saying. Don't ever think like, oh, they tripping because they don't like my music. You know what I'm saying. Sometimes you got to go back. He basically told me, like, work on your hooks. You are already a worseman. Work on your hooks. Work on the part that brings people in. Two months later, I had another meeting with Ray Daniels, sat down for a set down with him, and I went to his office. The first day I sat in his office, he wrote me a check right there for twenty grand At the time when I was at the time, I was doing construction for work. You know what, I'm saying. MYNJA was still coming home writing ten songs a night. I was doing construction, and like I had like a big opportunity, you know what I'm saying, to go and like work for Disney, you know what I'm saying. In Orlando. But Ray was basically like, man, say no to that job. You're a songwriter. You belong in his business. Once I took that check, he let me put my studio in the room next to his office at the twelve Buildings. So if you ever been over to that building, it ain't it ain't sound proof or nothing. Keys was in there. It was a lot of real, real keys. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like was in that building. He let me put my studio in the room right next door to him, so I would be like making song, got the song, got the song, just putting in that work. So even after I ended up signing the radar, I still had to put in that work. It wasn't just like here here here. I still was putting in that work, going in there, clocking in, going to work, doing my job, coming back to the studio. Until one day Ray had went out to La met with Mike, Karen and was like, yo, he Actually the crazy thing is he went out there to show Mike Hearn somebody else. That's why I know, like you know what I'm saying, God got his hand on my life because he went out there and he went to show Mike Carron a whole other artist that he said. Now Mike Karen said no to He was like, show me something else, and I was the something else that he had. So it was like, and Mike Karen, Mike Karen is the president of APG, he's been he responsible for like ed Sharon Bruno mar like he a big deal. What'd you do with the twenty thousand survived? Everybody asked me that question, like but people think like twenty thousand. You know what I'm saying today, that ain't no money if you're handling your business, you know, But to a kid like might look at it and be like, hey, I'm about to go do this. Somebody go do that, and then before you know what, they back like knocking at their door like, man, you see me another ten thousand. But but that's how people be blowing their money.
Speaker 4: I asked you that because I realized in the industry, when people get a check, whether it's a little check or a big check.
Speaker 1: They quit their job and they think that they made it.
Speaker 4: I like the fact that you got the money and you said, man, I'm still about to keep going to work and then coming back doing my music.
Speaker 1: Man, you have to like you have to have financial literacy, man. But that's that's really what you know, most people like lacking because you got to think like people that do music most of the time, like they come from a poverty stricken environment. You know, we're not taught about credit. We're not talking about the importance of importance of taking care of your money and handling your business, paying your bills first and then getting the drip. We weren't taught that. You know. We taught go get the new ja's you know what I'm saying, because they dropping, you know, the whip. Yeah. So it's not taught that in our community. So it's like, you know, we all of course we made mistakes. I'm not gonna say I ain't gonna buy something with the twenty grand What did you bott What did I na? Man? And I like, I always wanted the ice ice, So I ain't gonna get no chain or nothing. I went and I bought a car. I bought a car. I think I think I took like ten thousand of it and went and bought a car. It was a nineteen seventy two Shavy nov Okay, so that was like she bought some transportation. Yeah, in the classic cars. Yeah. No, I actually build like muscle cars, you know what I'm saying, Like I build muscle cars, track race cards all that. So how'd you get with him? Maker? Mike Carron actually put me in here make on texts. When I did my publishing deal, he put me in here, make on texts. He was like, you know, guaranteed magic. The first night I went to the studio with Hit, we we went in the studio, we did like ten songs. It's me Hit Krashan And we did like ten songs that first night, and like we probably got like three placements out of those first ten songs we did. But like, bro, we basically been locked in every since, Like you know what I'm saying, Like it been like some real you know, we're from the same town, so like it being like some some real brother shit, Like you know what I'm saying, not just like helping me get into situations, but like you know, giving me the knowledge, you know what I'm saying of the game, Like you got somebody that came from being an artist transitioned into being a producer, changing his whole you know what I'm saying, identity and that you can learn a lot from a man and have done that in his business. It's still successful. Branded himself for real, for real. So you know what I'm saying. I was blessed to be, you know, tapping with him and then like you know, other relationships happen. You know, just throw me just putting in that work day in day out, you know what I'm saying, being persistent.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back with more of a Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: That what's up? It's your boy, Iris Scott and you've now tuned into the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: So you signed the radar. Yeah, you got to check for twenty thousand. You're working, you have purpose, you know what you want to do? Yeah, when did these twenty placements come? So?
Speaker 1: Man, it had to be okay? So so I went I went to La to go to APG, and I didn't get signed to APG right away, So I went and I went out there and Mike Karen basically was like, you know, here's a studio. You know what I'm saying, show me what you got. He's like, act like you ain't. You ain't play one song for me. And so I basically like I had the opportunity to do a session in the morning, midday, and then at night, but I took all sessions. I took every session, So I worked three sessions a day. I was doing like ten songs a session, going crazy. That's thirty songs a day. And I was out there for like a month. Wow, mind you right the day before when I when I went down there. The day before I went down there, I broke my foot skateboarding. So I went down there with a boot, like you know, a little strap up boot they go on your foot. So I, mind you, I got a boot. I'm in La probably you know what I'm saying, Like moving around studio to studio. You know what I'm saying on crutches with a broke foot and basically trying to secure my destiny. You know what I'm saying, because you know, like your moments only only come every so often. And I knew for sure like this was this was my moment it to be you know Jordan at the free throw line. So like I went down there, broke foot and all I was in the studio Mai my foot swelling in pain. But I was going through it, you know what I'm saying, And I did what I had to do. When I want to skateboard for basically, bro like I want to do everything, like I don't want to try whatever for So what songs came out of it was that the twenty that eventually yeah so so no, so when I when I went down there, I wrote those songs and then I those songs just kind of like started manifesting into like other situations. What were some of them songs? Trippy read Rich motherfucker that was a big one with with Polo g Dirk Peru was one of those songs. We did Baddest in San Francisco. I mean that's the record. Yes, that's the year we did the Baddest. Yeah, Baddest, Yeah, we did that in San Francisco. But I mean it was just kind of like all over the place like Madonna, like Beyonce, like it was just like that's crazy, it's hitting me with the wave.
Speaker 2: And one time, So mentally, how what's the space here are you in mentally at this particular moment, because.
Speaker 1: Mind you, like people think you getting placements and you rich instantly, but you ain't getting paid until next year off any of those hits. So you can be walking around with records number one and still basically be not having no brand. So like, I'm in a lifestyle and I'm around the people that's having the motion, having the money, and I got the SIU broke, but I'm still broke, you know what I'm saying. I'm still grinding. I'm still having to go pick up contracting jobs and build frame houses on the side while I got records on the radio, you know, so most of the time, like people might think like, oh you hot. So of course all your family's like, oh he rich. You know what I'm saying. But I see you got the pictures with the celebrities, they see all that. Yeah, the urt, Yeah for sure, that's definitely. So what was that? What was that big check? The biggest? You know, you getting a lot of checks, he said, the biggest, biggest. I feel like when I first saw the first check from Peru, that's when I was a big record. Yeah, when I saw that. When I saw that that quarter come around, and that's just a quarter. When I saw that quarter come around, I was like, and what is a quarter for the audience? So a quarter is like yo, it's broken up into quarters, like four quarters like artists songs for years calendar. Yeah, yeah, you get paid like per quarter.
Speaker 3: So is that spring, summer, fall, and winter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Basically basically, And so was this.
Speaker 3: In the millions that you're publishing? Check came in?
Speaker 1: Decent it it was good, six figures. It had changed your life, show for show, seven figures, show it had changed your life. What'd you go after you after you got that check? Man? I went went. I went home to Chicago and brought my moms out here. Bout my mom's a crab in l A from Chicago, Atlanta, Atlanta. Okay. I basically moved like my whole family down here. Okay, I'm like super like.
Speaker 2: That's actually fivefish because usually yeah, because usually you get yourself together first and then but you got a family.
Speaker 1: But you gotta think, like I was already still kind of like making money, like I already had like you know what I'm saying, like property and stuff like that. When I first like started so like it wasn't like I got my publishing deal and I was broke, Like I basically had to downgrade my life actually to pursue music. Because when I was doing construction, I was making good money, you know what I'm talking about it, I was making money. I was making an honest living. So like when I took that twenty thousand, I mean it was basically less than the salary that I was gonna see like in the next couple months anyway, So it was really like, you know, God like humbling me and bringing me back down. I had to go down to come up for real.
Speaker 3: Especially living in La for sure, and La balling is different from.
Speaker 1: Georgia bottom, that's true.
Speaker 4: But I like you keeping it real, man, because I don't I don't like this perception on the internet to where it's like people think just because somebody has a day job that they're making less money than people that are popping on social media in his industry, and a lot of times people don't understand it's like a lot of these people that have these nine to five jobs are making a lot more money than people that you really think are successful.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I call it the matrix all the time. You know what I'm saying, Like, the business is an illusion because it has to be. You know, people, it's hard for kids to look up to somebody that don't feel like they got something that they don't have. So like, you know, it's an illusion that artists have to keep up of their selves in order to show that, hey, I'm worthy of you looking up to me. So it's like, but a man with a regular job, he might be getting paper. It's just basically about like what you put your ten thousand hours into. If I put my ten thousand hours into being a carpenter, I'm gonna get paper being a carpenter. It don't You don't got to be Like I was just telling my little brother the other day play he played football. I was just telling him the other day. I'm like, you know, football is great, you know what I'm saying, But you gotta chase something that is tasting you. You know what I'm saying. I agree with that. So you know, you don't got to be a superstar, you know what I'm saying, to have money, you know, so.
Speaker 2: You writing all these big records, what makes you say, you know what, I want to be an artist. Is that something that you initially wanted to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always like looked at myself as an artist like I just always like looked at it. Like I was telling you in the beginning. The people that I looked up to, they were writers like first, so like I was heavy like yo, yeah, like Neo to Dreams, Sean Garrett like Rico. Love is so many like that transition from becoming a songwriter. That was their path and so like that, I always looked at my path like that, Like I always like, you know, I'm gonna run it up as a songwriter, get ht get people to know my music, and then I'm introduce them to me. That's a that's a plan. That's not a good plan to.
Speaker 4: Who's some of the people that you that you've been working with or has it been hard to get you know, people that you've written for to be like yo, I want you to jump on my song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. It's been like crazy love. Like you know a lot of times, like when I go in with an artist, they be like man, when you dropping the project, Like most Wow, most artists are like super like championing me. And that's I mean that kind of pushed me in a direction because it was like, you know, seeing people that are successful being artists and them to look at you and not not just look at you as a reference singer or like even like labels like getting my demos and asking me Like it's before I did my deal with Monarch, it was labels hitting me saying, Yo, who's who's on the reference? Who's this singing though? Who who's this guy? Like it's always been like that, so that I mean, it's meant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds like with your own music, what's been like the hardest thing for you to transition from a songwriter to being your own artist.
Speaker 1: I feel like the only tough thing is like allocating time when I'm tapping into who I am and where I'm working with other artists, because like when I when I'm writing for artists, like if I'm in Madonna moo, like I'm getting them a dynam I feel like when I'm writing a song for a artist, it's got to be true to the artists, gotta be like they did it. It's got to be like they thought of it. So I'm so true to it. So if I'm tapping in, it's just like an actor stepping in to play a role. You know. It's like when Denzel's being Denzel, he gotta tap in. It's the same with songwriting. If you want to be one of the greatest, you know, you gotta tap into the artists. We're not just writing songs down, We're you know, creating moments based off, you know, bouncing off another artist.
Speaker 4: So what mindset did you have to have when you're writing a song for somebody like you know, Madonna, and you gotta write a song and you gotta you know, put this music out like you singing like a female.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't gonna lie I'm a researcher. Like when I'm about to go in with the artists, I do my research. I basically I start they Instagram captions, I see what they talking about, I see what they interested. I see. I'm gonna stalk it so that when I walk into the room, like I can really kind of like before I'm actually talking to it. Or sometimes I might not even get in the room with the artists, so like I tap in. Man, like I'm not gonna lie in. I'm not even gonna say that, like it's all me, you know what I'm saying God, you know what I'm saying, gives me the power. He puts it in me to be able to, you know, shape shift and be a trippy red, be a Madonna, be a Dirk all at the same time. Like, God, just put that on my life. You know what I'm saying. For real?
Speaker 2: Question, where are all these songs that do you write on your phone? Like do you write it down? Because at this point you got books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're writing so much music or something. I don't be honest with you, Like when I first started writing, like I played piano and I play guitar. When I first started writing, I would start off writing on the guitar, so I would be writing down, you know, my songs. But like in the past, like two years, like I don't even I ain't wrote nothing down, Like you know what I'm saying anywhere. It's in your head. It's just be in my head. Like most of the time, I'll just write. I'll just write you know what I'm saying, like you will remember it for sure for sure, Like I don't. I ain't wrote nothing down in a while, to be honest.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of the Ball or Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's up? It's your boy, I res Scott and you've now tuned into the ball of Alert Show.
Speaker 3: So what is your particular style? Like you you write for everybody else, but what is your style?
Speaker 1: My style is like a blend of like all those things, Like I'm not like when I'm doing a song like a dirt song, you know, I'm I'm speaking from a place that I've been before. You know what I'm saying, Like I've been like in the trenches. You know, when I'm writing songs that are like country and sharing type of songs, like I've been in those places, like I went to school in Iowa. I've been in those environments. So I'm true to everything. So like when you hear I Rescott, it's gonna be a blend Like you, I might have a song that's super R and B, but then I might have a song on my project with Sukiyana.
Speaker 3: When I say I think, I mean to say like sound kind of well, like what is your sound like? When you listen to the Dream record? You know what's the dream versus if you listen to a Beyonce record? That he wrote or neo, he has a certain sound versus if he writes for somebody else, Like do you have your own sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, I feel like your sound is described by the people. You know what I'm saying. When when the consumer consumes you like that, they gonna take what they love and then you give them more of that, you know what I'm saying. But I agree with that. I'm versatile, man, I'm just like sending out energy. Man, I'm trying to send a real energy. You know what I'm saying to people like I feel like whole say. You know what I'm saying. First I had the ear, Now I got their heart, you know what I'm saying, Like, I feel like I want people to fall in love with the person that I am, not just a tone that I can do, because a tone of fade out, it'll get old, you know. But if you're in love with the person, it's nothing that they can do wrong.
Speaker 3: So what's the new record that you have out? Do you have an album or is it just singles?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So first, I just recently dropped my single with my brother Eric Belicher. Just like me, that things crazy, they're like two million first week, But that was the first single. Then the next single, We're about to Draw with me feature in Queen Nije. It's a song called My Mind, which is a banger. And then following that, like shortly after that, we're gonna drop the first half of my project, Ebony. It's called b You know what I'm saying. Before Ebony, you got a plan? Man?
Speaker 3: You know where's that name come from?
Speaker 1: Well, basically, like it's the contrast to me. You know what I'm saying. People might see me, they might be like, oh, here a rapper. All he is, Oh he's an R and B singer. But it's like I'm the contrast of what you think. I'm the opposite of what you might think of me. Are you signed? Yeah, my dad, my artists deal with my nark okay, And how has that been? It's been good? Good? You see me? What is that?
Speaker 3: What are some of your lessons that you've learned so far being being in the industry?
Speaker 1: Man? Honestly, like when you meet good people in the business, you gotta stay close to him because it's a rare thing. Like this is a dark world, you know what I'm saying. So I've just learned like to protect my energy and also like take care, take here my money. You know what I'm saying, and be productive. You know your moment it can go as fast as it come for real, So when you catch your moment and it's show time, like stay keep your foot on their neck.
Speaker 4: Who's some of your mentors man? Because you I'm just listening to you talking. You sounded like a wise man. Who's some some of the people that mentor you.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not gonna lie man like man the word of God like guys me. You know what I'm saying, Like you know what I'm saying. I don't have a lot of people in my life that I could really like look up to, you know what I'm saying. So I just you know what I'm saying. I look to God for my answers. You know what I'm saying. And I'm inspired by like legends, you know what I'm saying. And I see how they carry theyself. I see how they moving, you know what I'm saying, Like people like Denzel, people like Will Smith, you know, people like Kendrick Lamar, Like you know, I see how they move. You know what I'm saying, And you know I'm motivated by how they move and the energy that they bring it to the earth, and I feel like I gotta bring that energy. That's just basically how I feel like. It's just like me, just natural. Yes, some of your friends gonna be mad at you with the answer though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we get about of here, I do wanted to ask, like, what is the relationship situation like life look for you because you're doing you're a songwriter and you're an artist. Do you have time for love life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I feel like it's I feel like it's two different worlds. Like I feel like when I go to music, I'm clocking into the world. I separate my worlds. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not like like I'm not like I'm giving myself to the world, but I'm saving a part of myself for who I love. You know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't giving. Is there someone that you love for sure? Okay? Are you married for sure? Okay?
Speaker 3: As long have you been married since the beginning of your career?
Speaker 1: Okay for music? Because you deflect the nice and smooth right, Yeah, now we're good.
Speaker 3: So you like keep your private life private.
Speaker 1: It's separate, separate world. Do you have any kids, yeah for sure. Okay, separate world. Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Pretty young, so I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Like you want to see Yeah, I mean it's like how much life have you had to have my wife and kids and all that, Like you look really young? Okay, back again, brother, Yeah, any time, I'm excited. Anything else you got coming up? Projects coming up? I'm building, any touring I'm gonna be. I'nna be coming out with some of my homeboys making for show you got.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to do the interview with him Maker, but then we couldn't get the time.
Speaker 1: Framework. Well we're work it out. That's my brother with each other all the time for sure. And him Maker is a good guy. No, for sure, I see him. He not just champion me like if he if he with you, he's gonna help you get in a position. It's a lot of like you know, dark energy that like people try to put on him, you know what I'm saying, Like in his business that I see, But I ain't got nothing but love for Bro for Bro for and I've seen him like pick people up and put people in position and get out the way. I'm saying, That's what it's all about man, have you been performing and all that? Nah? I haven't. Do you have a show in mind?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got something I working on you? Nervous you are you calling anybody? But are you calling anybody for advice?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: You know Chris is a dancer. You know he's performing. Are you going to be doing some choreography?
Speaker 1: I guarantee you this. When IY Scott come out, it's gonna be something you've never seen before it.
Speaker 3: Well, like, is this gonna be like some Miguel where you get the piercings in and you hang yourself.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be Ivory Scott. Is that your real name? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So that's on your drivers? Like, yeah, that's what?
Speaker 1: Oh that's your real names? Say that? I mean Drew Hill isn't a real person? Said? You're pulling up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: I looking forward to this one. So cool.
Speaker 3: Well, before get out of here, we got a pep talk with I Scott is.
Speaker 1: Your boy, Ivy Scott? Man? Let your people, man, take care of people, Keep your people close to you, man, love who love you? You know what I'm saying to keep you? Also a stream on new singles, just like
Speaker 5: You can't get enough of Baller Alert follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert blog on the baller alert dot com