Speaker 1: Well we have come in.
Speaker 2: You'll sit.
Speaker 1: Na day Gets saying you a conscious will be dire tell and if you want a little.
Speaker 3: Bang and yin, you ain't come along.
Speaker 4: I think we are in the midst of generational change and we'll see that continue to unfold.
Speaker 5: I mean it literally sounds like someone who was broken out of the insane asylum, like you just be all over the place.
Speaker 6: This is gestopo like behavior where plain clothes officers wearing masks are terrorizing immigrants.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 4: Coming to your.
Speaker 5: Site, Donna Way, I get tals and saying you a conscious son.
Speaker 1: The new Sean Hennity Show, more me I'm the scenes.
Speaker 7: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Going up next our final news round Up and Information Overload, Our.
Speaker 5: All right news round up in Information Overload, our toll free are numbers eight hundred and nine four. When Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, it is pretty outrageous. We see now judges and federal officials, you know, literally putting the lives of ice agents law enforcement in jeopardy by doxing them and giving out their names. In some cases their addresses. Now, Tennessee is a very red state. I think sixty five percent of the state voted for Donald Trump. Nashville happens to be a little bit more liberal. They have a Democratic mayor. His name is Freddie O'Connell, and anyway, it's it's unbelievable what he's been involved in, apparently exposed for potentially endangering the lives of ICE agents trying to do their job. And we do have the Supremacy Clause that gives the authority and jurisdiction to the federal government to carry out the laws of our land, even though they are aiding in a betting and law breaking. Anyway, it's another story of a blue city that and a leader quote unquote leader protecting illegals and criminals and burdening the community. Now, two federal committees are conducting an investigation into the Nashville mayor for aiding and a betting illegal immigration and Tennessee Congressman Andy Ogles announced this on Monday. We had Marshall Blackburn on TV last night. The congressmen, along with a group of other Tennessee elected officials at the state level and representatives from law enforcement agencies announced that Homeland Security and the Judiciary committees will be looking into the mayor his conduct whether or not the city used federal dollars in a criminal enterprise related immigration. Now put aside all of that, why number one, are you aiding and a betting and law breaking? If let's say I were protecting illegal immigrants? What would happen to Sean Hannity? And I never would. I wouldn't violate the law. I believe in the rule of law. But what would happen to me if I was doing that? What would happen to me if I went to the border and I picked up people and I said, Hey, what state would you like to go to? And I drove them there? Would I not be held accountable for human trafficking if I got caught? And this idea that we're going to put law enforcement ICE agents in this particular case at risk by putting out their names and in some cases addresses, which has been going on or act like the judge that walked out this one perpetrator out the back door to escape and evade ICE agents even though the judge knew that ICE agents were there or arrest this guy. I mean, they have to be held accountable. And those that I think doxing of any law enforcement any judge has got to be against the law. We saw the left do this to Supreme Court justices. It is extraordinarily dangerous and people are going to get killed. We now see the threat incidents against ice agents, you know, up of like a whopping foreign written thirteen percent as a result of all of this, anyway, Congressman and i os of Tennessee is with us. Well, look, as far as I'm concerned, this mayor he did all of this is should be found guilty in a court of law and put in jail, and they should literally give him years in jail. You don't get to put officers, law enforcement officers' lives in jeopardy like this.
Speaker 8: No, it's incredibly reckless, you know, to your point, Sean, you know when you're releasing the names of law enforcement agents, and keep in mind, you know, so you know, national is the jewel of the South or the economic engine of the South. It's a great destination. But because of that, with that influx of prosperity and population, so you're gonna have some bad actors as wealth as well as a member of the Homeland Security Committee. I've received a classified briefing on the network that the cartels out of Mexico, the gangs out of Central and South America. And when we use the word gangs, you need to put air quotes around that, because these aren't gangs. These are corporations and their distribution networks across the United States of America with rival FedEx. Then when you're talking about MS thirteen or Trinder Walker or some cartel out of Mexico, they have touch points all across this nation, even rural cities in Tennessee. And so if you're going to stand with illegals who are guilty of murder and rape and human trafficking, drug smuggling, the mayor of Nashville has done that. I for one, am going to stand with the people of Nashville. And it's quite frankly absurd that a member of Congress has to step in and defend the people from the city, the people of Nashville, from a woke act of this radical mayor like Freddie O'Connell.
Speaker 5: All Right, so where do we go from here? I guess the investigation is beginning, but sometimes that could be slow. Have you looked at the evidence?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 4: It looks overwhelming and incontrovertible.
Speaker 8: Well, so you know, obviously there's a process here, and you know we're a deliberative body in the House, and so I took this to my chairman, Chairman Green. From there, I took it to Chairman Jordan Judiciary. We agree that we needed a joint task force and launch an investigation of the House.
Speaker 1: So I'm leaving charge on this the pit bull, if you will.
Speaker 8: But you know, I think this is going to be something that I'll tell you what Seawn.
Speaker 1: What this does.
Speaker 8: This puts the city of Nashville on notice, but it also creates the opportunity where the Homeland Security Committee, the Judiciary Committee could extend this investigation to a Chicago, to a Denver, to another woke city where they're literally subverting federal authorities doing their job and quite frankly putting law enforcement and harms away. And I will always stand with ICE. That's why I held a press conference with ICE agents in solidarity to say, look, if you want ICE, you guys to come through us first with the people have had enough of this.
Speaker 5: No, I tend to agree with you, and what should the penalty be in your view if anybody, especially a judge or an elected official, are caught aiding and a betting and protecting illegal immigrants and putting law enforcement in jeopardy, Well, you know what should the penalty be.
Speaker 8: It should be severe.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the statue says.
Speaker 8: But what we'll do is we'll collect evidence, we'll turn that over to Pambondy, and then we'll let her run with it. But that being said, I mean I'm appalled that the mayor of Nashville. And again, look, he's a woke activist. He has a right to his own opinion. What he doesn't have have the right to do is to bring that to work.
Speaker 1: He has a job to do.
Speaker 8: It's not my job to run the city of Nashville for right now. If there weren't for me and my colleagues in the house, he would be running rough shot over Nashville. And he's literally trying to turn it into a sanctuary city. So technically Nashville wouldn't qualify as a sanctuary city, but because of the mayor's actions, and the mayor's actions alone, he is now qualifies as a sanctuary city.
Speaker 1: And that's on him.
Speaker 4: I agree. Andy Ogils, Congressman trying to say we appreciate you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one SEW If you want to be a part of the program, John san Diego, you're on the Sean Hennity Show, Coco Radio.
Speaker 4: Hello, Okay, Sean.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing on due process. Nobody is argument correctly. Due process means you get you cannot be deprived of life, liberty, or property. That means the due process is predicated on the punishment, not the crime or the person. Illegal aliens do get due processed if the if their punishment is prison, execution, or fine. You if your punishment is deportations, you do not qualify for due process. It's that simple. And these lawyers need to stop trying to be clever and try to use the alien invasion apps. That's not the point. That's not going to win. You can't argue what doesn't exist in the Constitution. It is the do process clause. Simply, deportations don't count. And as far as these sanctuary cities go, the mayors of these sanctuary cities are violating eight US Coach thirteen twenty four harboring aliens and Tom home and needs to quit messing around and arrests them.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Tom Holman will. I mean, but you know, it's all over the place.
Speaker 5: You have the Massachusetts Democratic Governor Mara Heally blasting Ice for removing illegal alien criminals from Matha's vineyard. One Democratic county executive is dinging Trump over the sanctuary jurisdiction that he has. You know, it's become a big deal. The Justice Department's decision to bring a sitting House lawmaker after a scuffle with Ice officers has launched, you know, the first you know track to start them in democratic politics. This representative La Monica McIver, whatever her name is. The Biden minished creation failed to probe more than seventy three hundred reports of migrant child trafficking, according to a new information that has come out. You have you know, the DC mayor Bowser flip flopping on immigration moving now to repeal the sanctuary city law. That's only because of Donald Trump. And I can keep going, but I mean, at some point, I mean, this is why I keep saying the Democratic Party, they now are the party the champion the right rights of men to play women's sports, the rights of illegals, including gang members, and all these violent criminals, over the safety of Americans. This is now the party that thinks we have a constitutional crisis because we're weeding out waste, fraud, and abuse, and the party that won't stand or ever talk about moms that lost their children. I mean, you had a teen the illegal immigrant who killed a woman in Colorado in a crash only got probation and didn't get it, didn't get kicked out of the country.
Speaker 4: They're in the country illegally. How many more people have to die?
Speaker 5: Why so they Democrats can sit on their hands when the President speaks to a joint session of Congress. It is under their priorities are so skewed. It's hard to understand, it really is. It's heartless, it's cold, hard, it really is not standing the lake and Riley's family not standing, but Joscelyn Nungary's family, her mother, Alexis. It's unbelievable. Appreciate the good call, John, Glad you're out there.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Let's get back to our busy phones. This Friday, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, Oliver Arizona Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: Hey Sean, great to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get your opinion on the latest injunction that's been filed by these three judges. I guess one was appointed by the Trump administration, one was appointed by the Obama administration, and then I'm not sure about the other one. But you think this is going to hold any weight or if it's just going to be another one of these deal, is it going to get overturned.
Speaker 5: Or well, it's actually the that that ruling has already been overturned. The the very next day, actually, the Appeals Court reinstated the Trump tariffs. Oh well, I mean it's my job. I'm supposed to be on top of this, right. I'm sure you work probably how many hours of work could I you're kind of busy, right. My job is to keep you informed when you when you have a few spare minutes. Yeah, but just in the Trump but they're what they're trying to do is use judicial activism and activist judges to get done, to get to get their agenda passed, Things that they'd never win at the ballot box, things they'd never went electorally or legislatively, and so far they've been fairly effective at it. And and the Trump administration is fighting back hard, and they they keep winning. The Supreme Court back Trump on ending Joe Biden's illegal alien parole pipeline, and is Supreme Court let Trump provoked temporary legal status of five hundred thousand illegals granted by Biden. But it's it's a fight every step of the way, and it shouldn't be a fight. What are they fighting for, you know, to break the Obregio Garcias of the world. I mean that that stupid trip twelve Salvador by by Senator Van Holland and then three congressmen there after that we're hanging out of the four seasons and.
Speaker 4: In Al Salvador. You can't even make it up.
Speaker 5: It's terrible, you know, It's like, when are you gonna stand up for the American people? When are they ever going to pick up a phone and call the families of Lake and Riley. I talked to the parent, I've talked to Lakeln Riley's family. They never did an interview with me. I never really I said, if you ever want to, you're welcome. But I'm never going to press you to do one. I just it's wrong. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm in the public eye. I don't know why it makes a difference. If you're in the public eye and you make a phone call. Sometimes it actually it means something to people. And I learned that actually from Donald Trump, because he calls everybody. I got to know Joscelyn Nungary's mother, I got to know Rachel Marrin's mother. And I mean, understand this, when you lose a child, in most cases, you will never be the same again. Some people are super resilient. Their faith usually gets them over the hump. I would tell you that I don't think i'd recover after what they've all been through, and the scar for the rest of your life. Is not a day that will go by that you don't think of that child, in my view, And yet nobody in the Democratic Party ever picked up the phone. Joe Biden never apologized, Mayorcis never apologized, Kamala Harris never apologized, and Democrats, you know, keep pushing for the same stupid policies and the aocs of the world want to abolish ice. Anyway, I appreciate the call my friend, you're dead on Susan Texas, God us Texas. We have about a minute and a half. It's all yours, Susan.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 10: I just want to know what we can do as the public as far as with all these judges that are trying to shoot down everything President Trump tries to put in place. Who can we contact?
Speaker 4: Call right Congress. I have the answer.
Speaker 5: Congress can act and stop the Democrats use of judicial activism so they can't go to these they can't go judge shopping to these judicial activists, as Mark Levin would famously call them, you know, men in black and people that they know will rule in their favor to get done that which the American public would never vote for or never support legislatively.
Speaker 4: That is the answer.
Speaker 5: Congress can act, and I hope after they passed their one big beautiful bill that these are things that they will take under consideration immediately, because all they're doing is slowing down the Trump agenda, which which is their agenda anyway. I do appreciate your call eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: Sean's got more behind the scenes information, more contacts than anybody more friends behind the Curtain.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is on.
Speaker 5: H right twenty five now till the top of the hour of this Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, look in the last six months or so, right here in America, we've experienced wildfires, tornadoes, flooding, multiple major storms. Remember during Hurricane Helen, most places had downpower lines, extremely limited communication services. But for Elon Musk by the way, coming in with starlink, and a lot of people have frankly just frightened. If you have rapid radios dot com, you would be able to communicate with friends and family members at the touch of a button and the event God forbid of a natural disagrees. And don't forget it's on a nationwide LTE network. It is a walkie talkie, but it's industrial strength.
Speaker 4: It is not a toy.
Speaker 5: Although you can communicate with your kids, family members all across the country. You don't pay a subscription fee. It's one hundred percent private. Anyway, we don't know when the next big storm, the next big power outage, or unforeseen circumstance may hit. Put your mind at ease. Go to rapid radios dot com right now. You'll get sixty percent off. That's rapid radios dot Com up to sixty percent off, free up of shipping, and a free EMP protection bag. And make sure you use the promo code Radio and you get an extra five percent off Rapid radios dot Com. So Elon Musk has done an amazing job for this country. He is rescued astronauts, he's created and I that's why we gave away a Tesla. I think the greatest car ever designed has nothing to do with the fact that it's an electric vehicle and it is self drive. Being it's in a parking lot, you hit a button, come to me. It literally driverless, come right up to where you are, pull up to you. It's incredible. I mean, it's the fastest car I've ever driven and goes zero to sixty in literally one point nine seconds, has got over a thousand horsepower. The s Plat it's just the greatest design vehicle ever. And you know, then of course SpaceX he's launching communications satellites left, right and sideways, and he's helping the world be able to connect with each other better. Then on top of everything, he rescued the astronauts, never got enough credit for it. He only gets, you know, people threatening to kill him and fire bombing his dealerships and his charging stations and firing bullets into them and threatening his employees. And then of course he's working on Neurlink, which would use AI to maybe help the blind c one day and help those with spinal cord injuries walk one day. And then he partnered with Donald Trump to weed out waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption in our government over two hundred billion dollars. Those continues, but he's got other work to do. He really only signed up as a special employee for one hundred and thirty days. However, he's going to stick around. The President was clear anyway. He had a long announcement in press conference that followed. Let me play part of it for you, because it was just we should all be grateful to this guy. We really should, and we need more people bring power like Elon Musk. Let's go to the White House and the President and Elon.
Speaker 11: Elon willingly with all of the success, He willingly accepted the outrageous abused and slander, lies and attacks because he does love our country.
Speaker 1: I know that very much.
Speaker 11: He loves our country, comes from another county country that's going through trials and tribulations, I would say, but he's all about the USA and Americans. Oh, I'm a great debt of gratitude. So I just want to thank Elon for his time as a special government employee. Can you imagine they call him an employee, but it's a special government employee, and for coming and helping us.
Speaker 1: And he really has changed the mindset of a lot of people. A lot of people thought, you know.
Speaker 11: Maybe we'll cut one percent or two percent or three percent. Then they said, well, we can cut a lot more than that, and we're going to do it very surgically.
Speaker 1: We're going to continue on the march.
Speaker 11: And I gave him a little special something we have here, a very special that I give it to very special people. I have given it to some, but that goes to very special people, and I thought that I give it to Elon as a presentation from our country.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Elon, take care of you well.
Speaker 12: As we said, perhaps a few words, that this is not the end of dog but really the beginning, my time as a special count point necessarily had to end. It was the limited time things one hundred and thirty four days that we wish as in a few days.
Speaker 1: So that's you know, when it comes to the titlement.
Speaker 12: But the Dog Team will only grow stronger over time, the Doge influence will only go stronger.
Speaker 1: It's liken it to sort of posts of Buddhism.
Speaker 12: It's like a way of life socomeating throughout the government.
Speaker 1: And I'm confident that over.
Speaker 12: Time we'll see a trillion dollars of savings and production in a trillion dollars of waste of full production.
Speaker 1: The calculations of the dose of Dose Team thus far in terms.
Speaker 12: Of an FI twenty five twenty six delta are over one hundred and sixty billion, and that's climbing.
Speaker 1: We expect that quality to get a real early go over two.
Speaker 12: Hundred billion soon. So I think the Dose Team is doing an incredible job. They're going to continue doing doing an incredible job. And and I'll be and I'll continue to be visiting here and to look forward to continuing to be a friend and advice or to the president, continuing to support the Dog Team and h and we are relentlessly pursuing eight trillion dollars in waste and court productions which will benefit the American taxpayer.
Speaker 1: So, uh, that's that's it. Really, Thank yous, rassy, thank you, thank you, thank you, Resident Trump.
Speaker 13: The President mentioned that you have to deal with all the slings and arrows during your time a dog.
Speaker 12: There's this other people, you know, some of the media reporganizations in this room would be the slingers.
Speaker 1: Well, so there is a New York Times. Forday, it accuses you of blurring writing right between? Is the New New York Time? Is that the same publication.
Speaker 12: That's got to fuel a surprise for a false reporting on da Usha Gate?
Speaker 1: Uh? Is it the same organization? I gotta pulls a pulitzer counter it is? So?
Speaker 12: I think they I think the just ruled against New York Times for the lies about the Russia Gate hoax, and that they might have to give back that fullit serprice that New York Times.
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 13: Okay, the questions Trump President Trump Biden ads, as we used to work here are in talks with republics and commerce to go and testify about what they did or didn't do to possibly conceal President Biden's decline.
Speaker 1: Do you think that doctor Jill Biden should also have to come in and testify about what she did or didn't do well.
Speaker 11: I hate the concept though, that it's the wife of a man who was going through a lot of problems, and everybody that dealt with him understood that, and I guess it came out during the debate loud and clear. That was the big That was the biggest ago of all. They have to do what's right and the country. It was a lot of dishonesty. And the election, as you know, was twenty twenty. That's been now caught. People understand it was a rigged election. And when you go further out, when you see the autopen, I mean, I think the autopen is going to become one of the great scandals of wal time because you have somebody operating it, or a number of people operating.
Speaker 1: Because I knew Joe Biden.
Speaker 11: Joe Biden was in favor of opening up orders letting twenty one million people into this from prisons and mental institutions and gang members.
Speaker 1: He wasn't into that at all.
Speaker 11: And you know who signed these orders, proclamations and all of the different things that he signed set our country so far back that it was that was so bad for our country.
Speaker 3: You said just now that you look forward to being a friend and advisor to the president. So do you expect to continue advising the president and doge informally or are you going to sort of shift your focus entirely to your companies.
Speaker 12: Well, I expect to continue to provide it my whatever the best would like, advice and help. I mean, I'm yeah, it's I expect to remain a friend and an advisor, and certainly if there's anything President wants me to do, I'm at at the presidence of it.
Speaker 1: Enough.
Speaker 12: On Josie, you said that there was a trillion dollar promise for cuts from just and I think we do expect over time to achieve a trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: But what have you found in your time here? Was the biggest roadblock to getting those cuts? Was it the cabinet or was it Congress or something else?
Speaker 4: What was the biggest roadblock from your work?
Speaker 1: It's mostly just a lot of hard work. It's really not anyone of personal congress. It's going through really millions of line items and saying just each one of them makes sense. What does it not make sense?
Speaker 12: Obviously at times when you cut expenses, those who are receiving the money, whether they were receiving whether they were receiving that money legitimately or not. They do complaint, and you're not going to hear someone confessing that they received money appropriately never, They're going to always say that they received money appropriately forward for an important course. Naturally, that's where you'd expand. But so we just got to it's a it's just a lot of work going through the vast expenses, look up the peril government and just really asking questions, what's this money for?
Speaker 1: Is are you sure it's actually being used? Well, many times we can't even find anyone who defends it.
Speaker 12: So for a lot a lot of expenses, there's the rest actually no defender at all, And then we have to just work through the process of the stopping, the stopping and spending and whether there'stoping literally no defender, nobody who knows why the money's can spend.
Speaker 1: It's truly absurd.
Speaker 12: I mean, we find situations whether there are millions of software licenses.
Speaker 1: Where with zero people using them, zero exactly. This is the quizzical expression.
Speaker 12: You're like, surely if the ficials of software licenses, someone should be using them now and then then we just we're going to go through through the process of saying okay, but there's no one's using the software. We need to terminally this software license corickage everywhere in the government, PUSS or must.
Speaker 3: What do you think would be easier colonizing marks for making the government efficient?
Speaker 12: It's a tough call, but I think colonizing must and making life as a kind of shipy is hotter. And as I said, we do the door like we do, expect to achieve over time the trillion dollars savings.
Speaker 1: We can't do it in like a few months.
Speaker 12: But if you say, by the I think the official end of door for the President to make me choose to extend is the middle of next year. Saved by the middle of next year, with the support of the President and Congress, could we achieve trillion dollars savings?
Speaker 1: I think so. We're atracted Jesus at a party plan to employing sweat and every battle around the state.
Speaker 13: Again by spending twenty million dollars to study how to speak to Americans, well, you know they spent.
Speaker 11: They spent two point eight billion. We spent one point five We spent much of us. We've spent about half of what they spend, and at the end they were twenty eight million dollars short. They had to be. They spent two point eight million. It's a lot, but they couldn't get twenty eight million at the end. And now they want to spend I read that they want to spend money to learn how to talk to this fake.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be fake.
Speaker 11: You shouldn't have to hire consultants to say what America needs, because then they should be the consultants should be running the deal, not then. But I read that they want to spend a lot of money in each state. So we won all seven swing states, seven out of seven. We want a lot more than that. We want the popular bout. We want everything. And they want to spend money to find out what they did wrong. And I mean I can tell you what they did wrong. I can tell you every one of their programs. When they say men playing in women's sports, I would say.
Speaker 4: That's not a winner.
Speaker 11: When they say transgender for everybody, I think that's not a winner. When they say open borders so the entire world population of criminals can pour into our country, I don't think that's a winner. I mean, I can I just gave it them.
Speaker 1: That for free.
Speaker 11: But I don't know if they'll change their ways. I see them all the time. I see people that I know in Congress Democrats. They're trying to justify some of the things I just said. You can't justify him. They're you know, I always hear the eighty twenty issues. I say, they're not eighty twenty, then ninety seven three, they might be ninety nine to one. They're not eighty twenty, and they wish they were eighty twenty, and they're wasting a lot of money, and they're going to continue with that nonsense.
Speaker 13: A lot of lust was once idolized by folks in the left in this country before joining our administration.
Speaker 1: Now he's considered a hero by conservatives.
Speaker 11: Why do you think this man, what he's done in American life has been so politicizing?
Speaker 1: Does it always? Why would have been?
Speaker 11: His life has been amazing. When I look at so many different things. I look at that rocket being guided back into position. I've never seen that before. I thought it was a space movie. I thought it was a movie. You look at what he's done in terms of communication, it's been unbelievable. So many different even tunnels going underground, not having to go through.
Speaker 4: All the process going.
Speaker 11: You know, he's got a company that does that. He's got so many different companies. Starlink as an example, he saved a lot of lives, probably hundreds of lives in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if you remember, but I called you.
Speaker 11: They needed starlink in North Carolina and I didn't know what the hell starlink was And I said, what is it?
Speaker 4: Who owns it?
Speaker 11: He said, do you know Elon Musk? I said, you happen to know the gentleman. This was before his government stay, and they said, we really needed because North Carolina was literally became an island. It was if people had no communication, they had no access to anything, and they were dying. And I call up Elon and you can't get it because it's so successful.
Speaker 1: It's very hard to get.
Speaker 11: And he had so much of it brought over there and they told me it was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Saved a lot of lives. So, you know, he's just done a lot of things.
Speaker 11: I don't think, frankly, I don't think he gets credit.
Speaker 1: For what he said.
Speaker 5: That was President Trump and Elon Musk earlier today, he really is a national treasure. He didn't not have to do this. He's got way more important things to do. And it's cost him, you know, hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 4: It's sad or.
Speaker 5: I have no idea how much money it's cost him, but it's cost him a fortune, and threats against his life, threats against his employees.
Speaker 4: It's just unreal. What has he done to deserve that?
Speaker 5: Nothing except weed out waste, fraud, abused corruption, rescue astronauts, and work on ways to improve society mankind as visions of going to Mars, has visions to help the blind see and people with spinal cord injuries walk.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable what they've done to this man.
Speaker 5: And I mentioned it on TV last night. And you know, I became really fond of Bernie Carrick. And he passed away and I saw him about a month ago. We had a great conversation after nine to eleven. He Rudy Giuliani. They really were heroes to this country. They nearly died that day, and I just wanted our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family always so nice to me. Probably the best NYPD commissioner in history is certainly right up there with the best of them, and he will be missed anyway. We'll see you tonight on Hannity. Josh Hawley, Rampaul new Kingrich, Jimmy Fayla, Doug Shoan, nine Eastern, have a great weekend. Our prayers to Berning Carrick and his family as we head into the weekend.
Speaker 4: See you tonight.