Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM. I am Lisagar. My guest is Derek Rye.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 2: We're talking about AI and how this revolution can create a leap in human evolution. We've been told many in many ways that it is the demise of our own free will. And we were just talking before the break about how so many things are being decided for us. How do we possibly begin to think by ourselves for ourselves. So, if these things are being decided for us, Derek with basically without even out our knowledge, how do we circumvent that? How do we recognize it? How do we really exercise thinking for ourselves? Because it's so convenient.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Well, that's you know, convenience and comfort. If there is a devil, that is you know, it comes as convenient and comfort and before you know it, like I said, I did the frog boiling and water. But the yeah, the thing about it is even if you don't you have to even think about the AI. Whatever is the crisis are challenge you're facing, These ideas are going to help you get stronger, grow, you know, discover your greater potential ultimately elevate and emerge beyond whatever you're facing. But yeah, the first thing we're talking about here is that AI is going to think for us. It already is, and it's going to increasingly do that, and it's already happening, you know, where we can give over our thing that we need to get done and it's going to do it for us. And that is an amazing convenience until we cut to several years later and we don't know how to do it anymore. And as I said, it's so much smarter. It's going to know what we're thinking and feeling before we do, and then it's going to prompt us and guide us, and little by little, you know, if not dramatically, we're going to lose that agency. So one of the things we can begin to do now, and it's not easy, but it's necessary if you want to have agency and you want to be in the driver's seat, is we have to get familiar again with our own mind. You know, there's a reason why above the Oracle of Delphi it says know thyself. It doesn't say get a better job, lose five pounds, make sake figures, whatever it says, know yourself. There's two core principles that if you get these and you begin to align your life to these and really become committed to these, you can take back control and also begin to thrive at a whole new level. And that is you know yourself and be true to yourself, which can't be true to yourself if you don't know yourself. And we are distracted twenty four to seven from knowing ourselves. And so the first thing is begin to and you can even take a situation even now, where you're struggling with something. Maybe there's a conflict and you feel like a victim of it, or you feel afraid about it, and you can just begin to sit down. And as I talked about before, metacognition is the ability to think about what you're thinking about. It's the one thing we have that as far as we know, no other animals and creatures have it. We have the ability to become conscious of what we're thinking and to discover that our thoughts and even our feelings are not us. That I am the observer and these are objects of my awareness or consciousness, and I can begin to look at a problem I'm struggling with where I'm in it and I think it's happening to me and I have no space. In fact, the word responsibility means to have an ability to respond, to have a gap between the stimulus and response, And we can look at that and just begin to question. Just look at your thoughts, write them down and go like, what do I think about this? What is the story I'm telling myself about this situation? Take a step back, observe it, Recognize it's not you, it's a program running, And then you can ask some questions. You can say, why do I think this way? What are my beliefs about this situation or person or myself around it? Why did I make these choices or take these actions? When did I first think or feel this way? What are the core beliefs it's bringing up? Like so that's the beginning, right, and then and you want to again, it's not always easy when you first start looking at your mind. It's kind of a circus in there. But if you start to you know it is, it's like crazy. They call it monkey mind for a reason. And you just start to observe and write down and then you can start to challenge it. Just like people are so good in this community and gratefully so all the stuff that's coming at us from politicians and media, question everything because most of it is not entirely true and some of it's completely false. So we've already got the skill in this community. But it's like, now, let's turn that on the media circus of our own mind and go, is this story I'm telling myself true? Are the beliefs that I have about it true? Or am I reacting to an older belief an older story. So that's the beginning of starting to unpack and excavate and reclaim some dominion over our own attention, in our own mind. And I'm telling you this, no matter what's going on in the world and all of the lies and the deceptions and the conspiracies and the craziness, if you can reclaim dominion over your mind and you and be the one sitting back and looking at all the pr campaigns of your own ego and be like, haha, nice, try buddy, that's not true, and you can also go is that story serving me? Is it actually helping me get to where I want to go? And most of the time it's not. It's serving you to get to stay stuck where you are to feel like a victim, and then we end up projecting it outside of us and we give away our power. So this is the beginning of taking it all back.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, there are so many ways that you can do this and that I think it'd be great if we could actually flip it and start to think and hack the system in a way. Just as the word I mean UFO is now changing to UAP, and there's so many more. There's so much more proof that's coming out that the government has known that there have been unidentified aerial phenomena for a long time, and this is now starting to come out more. I wonder if you could actually start to speak in the terms of what you do know to be true or you know in the self help world, everybody is always saying you have to act as if it's already occurred. Well rather than questioning, what if you just hack the system and say, I have this amazing life, I have all the abundance I need, I have all the health that is perfect, and that starts feeding back to you. I mean, maybe there's some ways that you can actually hack the system by hacking your own mind to talk about the things that you want or that you have, that you are.
Speaker 3: Exactly I mean, well, that's the other exercise is our evolutionarily our mind and our brain is designed to look at what's wrong, what's missing, what I don't have, what I can't do, and where the danger is. Right, So that's the default. So we can begin to redirect. Again. Remember the real and original AI is you, the ancient All of the wisdom you are literally made of stardust. All of the information of every failed experiment from the time we were just little oneselled creatures to becoming conscious beings. Every lesson learned, every experiment tried and failed and everyone succeeded is in our large language model of our own mind. So all of that wisdom is in us, and we're like tapping in a tiny little percentage of it. Right, So yeah, so we can begin that. You know, first of all, I want it's very important. It's hard to hack the black box of our mind if we don't first recognize that our mind and all the beliefs and programs is not who I am. I'm the programmer, I'm not the program and so that's the first step. Otherwise you're just going to be in a reaction mode. And the problem with a lot of self help type of work is that it's usually just covering over what I already believe and feel and what is already you know, like I said, the UFO unconscious false observations, I'm already reacting to all of these unconscious things, and then I try to add on top of it, you know, you know, affirmations and positive thinking, and it doesn't usually work because you have a greater force in your unconscious. What it's important to understand that, like gravity, we are gravitationally pulled towards the largest object. So if our unconscious is mostly about where we've been or what we're afraid of or what's going to happen, the object of our gravitational pull is pulling us back or pulling us down. So we absolutely have to have a bigger and more compelling future, so that the object of our awareness of what we want to be and where we want to go is much bigger than where we are and where we've been. You know, like when you drive a car, there's a reason why the rear view mirror is really small and the windshield is really big, because you need to put most of your attention on where you want to go and get a little bit on where you've been. So we definitely have to reclaim that dominion over our mind. But then, and that starts with what I was saying, starting to question, take that ability to question everything out there and recognize the real X files are in us and start to question everything in here. Is what am I thinking? What am I believing? Is that true? Where's the proof? What did it come from? Am I running an old pattern and noticing this is just programming? Now you're back in the programmer seat, and you have some you actually free will. You don't have any free will until you have an expanded awareness of your programming. Before you have expanded awareness of your programming, you have what I call free won't. You're in resistance, you're in reaction, so you have to have an expanded awareness. You can look down and see what's going on. Now you have the beginning of choice. Then you can do what you're saying, which is where do I want to put my attention? Where do I want? What story do I want to tell? What story is more aligned with who I really am deep down and who I want to be? And then we can start telling a new story and reprogramming. But first we have to recognize this is a program we're already living in the matrix that was not a fictional story.
Speaker 2: Have you done this? I mean, have you hacked your own AI? Have you tried it?
Speaker 3: Girl? That's all I've been doing. I mean, you know my story, you know, I mean I've been through I'm like, my life's been like a little mini job story, you know. I mean, I've had a lot of the challenges, like so many people have had, of course, and ever since I was a kid, I knew there was more to myself and more to life, and I wanted to figure out a way to bring forth that potential in a sustainable and successful way, despite everybody around me telling me I can't or I should do this, or you know whatever. This is safer, this is conventional. But there's a course statement in the Bible that says, be not conformed to the world, but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind. So that's been an ongoing drive of mind. And then as I've gone through challenges, the death of my son, the loss of a fortune. At one point, you know, all kinds of challenges. Aren't need to go into them, but believe me, I've been through them. The only way for me to grow through those was to go deeper. When the challenges were arising in my mind was telling me all these things of you know, impossibility, and all the world's beliefs of what you can and can't do and should and shouldn't do. I had to dig a deeper well into my own being. And when you dig a deeper well into your own being, eventually you get down to the well being. And and you know all those stories about going out and finding the fountain of youth, No, you have to find the fountain of you, the fountain of you, and drink from that. When you learn to drink from the fountain of you, it will renew you, it will restore you. It is the original factory settings, you know, the true program of your being. And it's never been corrupted, it's never been diminished, it's never been destroyed. It never can be No matter what you've been through, no matter what you're going through, there is a program inside of you. I call it a seed of your purpose and potential plans in the soil of your soul. But we're talking about AI, so I'm using a metaphor of like that original program, and that program is perfect and it had just like in a seed, there is a program, there's a pattern, and it has everything it needs to fulfill itself well no matter, no matter what. So that's that's what That's what I've committed. My whole life is figuring out.
Speaker 2: So you've the difference between you programming yourself and being aware of it. I just want to know how do we do that? I mean, you're saying, be keep your individuality, be aware of yourself. Don't allow yourself to be suggested or taken for granted. I mean not for granted, but basically the extension of yourself to be on on the.
Speaker 3: We're being hit tized all the time, right by all of these means and all of these viruses of thoughts, and so, like I said, the first step in waking up is recognizing that our mind had not been our own, that most of our beliefs are not our own, most of the right. So we have to get that. But we can start to see we have power, we have agencies, and really begin to question and unpack and release and let go of many of the thoughts that have been running us, not by our own free will, and then the second thing is we can do, as you were saying, begin to reprogram, and that's a stage two. Once you know there's programs, you can reprogram them. You can start to decide, well, who do I want to be? What do I want to create? And you can start to align your thinking and create the programs that support that. But then there's a third stage, and that is there is already a perfect program, a perfect idea in you. And all of you have experienced this, your deepest heart's desires. Those A lot of it was when you were younger, and some of you still remember and have flashes of it. But this inner program is talking to you, and it shows up as the things that light you up.
Speaker 2: The things that a fire, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of that. But it also shows up as the things that break your heart that you know, like it's trying to tell it's a guidance system, the real GPS, your inner your inner God positioning or good positioning system. There's a real system in us. So the next piece is we have to get back in touch with that intuitive ability. And some tribes that have not been corrupted by society, they still got it. They can step in a lake in a river and communicate with another tribes member down the river. They can know what weather is coming, they can know what paths to take, you know, like all of that, Like the birds that can fly in the air and flock together in perfect form without ever talking to each other. We have that capacity and that my indication is it's not a fantasy. And we have to actually get back to basic training about really getting in fighting shape and getting back to our foundations of power, like I said, our original AI, so that we can think for ourselves, so we know how to manage our own inner programming, and so we can begin to get back in touch with our own inner guidance system.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at oneam Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more