Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, yep, this bill.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this bill.
Speaker 2: We are pretty much done. She's trying to figure out some stuff.
Speaker 1: What are what are you doing?
Speaker 2: This bill? Come from the plumbing. We got a pretty much doing, but pretty much doing, but we gotta figure out some stuff. Well, you know, do the couch and things like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're working in my bathroom right, Well.
Speaker 2: We were relocated that toilet right where you won't in the middle of the living room. But then there's a couch there, so I don't know if you want to care, you want to move the couch into the bathroom or you want.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I didn't want to relocate my toilet.
Speaker 2: I wanted it much harder work than I thought it was gonna be. We had to, you know, cut out the whole and do the pipe. Excuse yea what hole for the toy to go on top of? You see what you have a toilet? We have toilet. There a hole on on the bottom of it. So that did you know you could do things in the toilet drain down that that there the pipe? You know?
Speaker 1: So what are you doing? You're putting this toilet in my living room.
Speaker 2: Nope, no, nope, nope, we already installed. We were not putting in the living room. It's already been installed right in the middle of living room. Like you had ass an interesting choice for to place to have a toilet. But you know, I guess you want to ease of access or you know, have guests be able to use the toilet right there. I don't know, maybe anyway, I never I never installed a toilet in the middle of the living room before, but it was a nice challenge. Uh, anyway, what you want to do with the couch? You want us to move that outside? You want to donate that, Put that in the bathroom, sit in the bathroom, Uh, watch TV in the bathroom on the couch, and then use the bathroom with the TV. Is I don't anyway? Uh, but but it's right where the couch was.
Speaker 1: So you're you're telling me the toilet is in my living.
Speaker 2: Room just like you want it right in the middle of the living room. Took the liberty and facing it towards the TV, because you know, I figure you want to be watching things while you do, you know, doing your business.
Speaker 1: No that I don't want any of that you hout a hole in the middle of my living room and installed plumbing.
Speaker 2: A toilet, you know, just like you.
Speaker 1: Why would you think someone wants a toilet installed in their living room?
Speaker 2: Questions? Is way about that? But now look at the invoice, he says, right in the middle of the living room, we see.
Speaker 1: No, I meant the middle bathroom to the fight of the living room.
Speaker 2: See your random living room, right in the middle. That's where the toilet is, right in the middle of the living room. You want us to put more toilets in this so you can be multiple seating the toilets like you know, watch the TV with the family as Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You know, you idiot, Not the middle of the living room, the middle bathroom to the right of the living room.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you want to do with the cav don't touch.
Speaker 1: The couch, don't touch it, don't touch anything. What I want is for you to have half of a brain, because who would want a toilet in their living room?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't, because if you could read, you would know I wouldn't want a toilet in the middle of my living room.
Speaker 2: What is actually? Can ask you?
Speaker 1: Are you neander? No?
Speaker 2: I don't know who buy is. My name is Bill Johnson.
Speaker 1: You are probably the stupidest person I've ever met in my life, the stupidest person alive. And on the way back, I'm going to call your boss and get you fired. Thank you for ruining my day.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I just let's know, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up. What it's a joke. He said that you were having a problem with one of your bathrooms and you had and you let plumbers in today and you wanted to mess with you. Oh my god, there's no toilet in your living room.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was listitting here picturing a toilet in the middle of my living room. And they just insure and everything, and oh, oh my god, I'm so happy wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks.