Speaker 1: Hi, guys, Welcome to another episode of Diamonds in the Rep.
Speaker 2: Hey babe, Hey, I don't even know what to say other than it's been rough.
Speaker 1: Could our name be any more fitting than it is?
Speaker 2: Can how many times I've thought about this? This is like, could our name be any more fitting?
Speaker 1: I mean it, I can tell you this, Like even in my worst of times, I was like, I really missed doing the pod with Erica okod And they're like, you need to wait a second, Like you have a like you your brain is swelling right now, You're on a ton of salt pills and pred in the zone and you're still in the ICU, which I like didn't really comprehend it. I'm like, what we could do it from here, Let's bring the mics in.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I heard, I heard. I heard you were ready to work from the ICU. And they were like no, no, no, no, no. You know I was in New York when we were doing the pod and then you left this really heartbreaking voice note that you had a migraine, you can't walk and you can't see. But this guy's like this wasn't like hey I have a headache. This was like a voice that I had never heard come out of your mouth, and it just sounded like you were in a ton of pain. And then everything happened after that, but it you know, obviously, I started thinking back, like how long have you and I been sitting across from each other? And did I miss something? I know that sounds so crazy, but I kept saying. I kept replaying in my mind, looking like going through every detail. Her hands weren't chake, Like, did I miss something? Like how could you sit here with me for months and be so clear and then the next day, hey, I'm in the hospital. I've never been going on for six months to a year exactly. That's what I kept thinking, Like, we've been doing this pod like when I stood in for a tamar for like the and now this emon's in the roof, We've been doing it for like six seven months. That means that whole time they were growing and you showed zero fucking signs of it, well at least to me while I was here. I don't know what happens, you know, outside but in front of me two feet away from me, and yes, you're going through separation and all of that other stuff, which but there was never any type of thing that I was like, huh, that's interesting, or wow, is Teddy? Is there something? I would say nothing, But.
Speaker 1: I'm not like more a complainer type. But I definitely had felt headaches for a very very long time.
Speaker 2: Did you think they were normal or were they just bad? And you chalked it up to stress?
Speaker 1: I chalked it up to stress, and I would take one thousand like leaves or motrons, and I was just trying to kind of figure it out. And then where it got really bad that day was when I was with Tamraknew and so anyways, so I go to the horse show. I'm leaky the first day upset. I asked the doctor. He says, I can ride. Then I speak to a friend of mine and she said, you know, my mom's had this and she hasn't wanted to leave the house for seven months. And that's when I was like, you know, I got to take care of my mental health. I want to ride, I want to see my friend, I want to do some I mean, I'm only podcasting twice a week now, where every day like every day, multiple shows and it'll switch, it'll go back, but like we're taking everything slow because well because because there's you know, it's better to It's better to come back when.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you can, you don't. You also don't need to be tired. You're already fighting, you know what I mean? So your podcast is should be fun and light. Does that make sense? Like something that you enjoyed doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I have been fighting and doing the best that I can, and some days I feel shitty and some days I can't. I don't, but the kids are good, life is good, So I'm pretty happy. How does it feel to be back in La?
Speaker 2: I was happy to come home.
Speaker 1: You're ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was nice to go, and it's always nice to come home. I love going. I had a great time while I was on Broadway. Thank you to everybody that came to the shows. But I was happy to come home. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is a big topic besides R h OBH and Broadway. You've oh yeah, I forgot what you filmed with Denise I did. It's weird you didn't mention that in any of the six to seven months we were potting.
Speaker 2: I wasn't allowed m hm, teddy whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you told me about some other things that you're not allowed to tell me.
Speaker 2: So, oh, dide. Come on, Wow, you know what I was like, I know.
Speaker 1: That dirty dog. Didn't mention one little peep. Guess what I'm doing on Thursday?
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't allowed to talk about.
Speaker 1: She had laryng ngidas. She couldn't tell me I haven't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought it was nineteen ninety nine, you know what. So there you go, that's going to be your new thing nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Well, I did hear the show is good and apparently news to me, me and Denise are no longer in a feud because she was reaching out to me. I didn't know she was, but Kyle told me. I got to give a shout out to Sutton. I don't know if you're getting along with her or not. You don't have to answer.
Speaker 2: I know she reached out to Kyle right away too.
Speaker 1: But she gave me two excellent recommendations nice and that has changed the course of how I've been feeling. So I'm very grateful to Sutton for that. I did appreciate the help, So thank you, Sutton. I can tell you it was crickets from Garcel. Didn't hear one peep, not one person told me that they were checking in through any sort of interwebs either, but not to be shocked. And then we got to get into Chrissy Teagan, she said, and watch what Happens Live that you, Erica are her most desired Bravo love to have on a panel at Bravo Con, that she would want to monitor you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we've never met, but we have messaged each other on Instagram and stuff like that. I think that Chrissy is, you know, Chrissy somebody, that's her personality. What you see, what you get.
Speaker 1: She made the press because she said she responded to hateful comments on Instagram, saying, honestly, like what happened to just thinking things? Remember thinking things like you'd go through a magazine you'd be like, oh that person looks like shit. Oh I would never have that haircut. Those teeth suck like we all used to do it, but.
Speaker 2: You can't or say it. Yeah, oh like It's it's one thing to have that inner monologue, but if you let it out, either speaking or writing it down, that's where you get in trouble. Yeah, well especially now that's my point.
Speaker 1: Did you sign up yet for the for the apps?
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Before you got sick, I thought we were handling.
Speaker 2: This well, we were, but god has been five weeks.
Speaker 1: I have been out of the Runnings for five weeks.
Speaker 2: Hold on nothing, no.
Speaker 1: Girl, hold on, I'm doing shit.
Speaker 2: I know we're talking. We're worried about you. Fuck my dating life. I just I got I made it all the way on the profile to Hinge, but I didn't remember when I called you and I said the pictures And I said, you probably don't know if you remember this. I said, what pictures do I upload? And You're like, you know what, Eric, could just be yourself because you had told me that you had uploaded a series of pictures and that Hinge had given you as to which ones it thinks would do best for your profile. And we had this discussion and I said to you know what, I just don't have anything other than what I am, which is this, and and you were like, you know what, Then that's exactly what you said. You haven't done it, no I have it, which means maybe I'm not taking it that seriously.
Speaker 1: Maybe you already are hooking up with someone that you haven't told me. No.
Speaker 2: If that were the case, if I was getting dicked down really good, I would have told you. But it. Also, I haven't seen you, and maybe you have more important things on your mind other than my no dicka appointments.
Speaker 1: Listen, I love a dick appointment. I love to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have anything to currently brag about right now, but I'm gonna go get some. Well I've got nothing.
Speaker 1: What I've got some real doozies for you.
Speaker 2: Wait, you've had some disappointments. I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To say I've had some dick appointments, but I'm going to say that I've had some real crazy shit happened while I was in hospital. Uh huh, Okay, so what I'm gonna make up? The person's name. I think I talked about him before. I don't know. I was all tumored up then, but I was super tumored up. But I had gone on probably four or five days with them. I saw him.
Speaker 2: Wait, is this the guy that you once knew before? No, okay, so we're talking a different guy. Okay. That was a one and done right, Okay, right, but he was nice and he reached out. But it's just not for you. I remember that, Okay. I don't know about this dude.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this was one where I made my assistant go with me to the restaurant just to make sure.
Speaker 2: He were and you met him on the hinge.
Speaker 1: I met him on the hinge. He was great, he was funny, he was nice. I met his friends. We hung out four or five times. The last time I saw him was two days before hospitalization tumor time. I remember saying, I had just gotten back from the super Bowl, where I was filming with camera for none other than Coffee Mate. Then I come home, We meet up with him and friends. We watched the super Bowl. I'm like, I don't feel like going out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just following along the timeline.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So I worked the day of the super Bowl. Can I just say.
Speaker 2: Fucking what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: But you have to remember at this point, I was nesting, so I couldn't come home and stay at my house.
Speaker 2: Is this happening? Like, are we having this conversation?
Speaker 1: Oh, you have no idea, whats coming? You have no fucking idea?
Speaker 2: So we're at this You're at his place watching the super Bowl with some friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, because the day before and the day before that were the two days we worked the super Bowl. But Tam and I were like, we want to get the fuck out of here before the super Bowl starts, before it gets on. The six am flight went over. You know how did cheese played? Hung out with the friends and whatever. It's a nice time. I don't think you know anything of it. It's neither here nor there. Like I'm like, he's a cute guy. This is fun. Then I come home nesting right nest, it's my turn to be here, to be here, so Edwin leaves. I come home, I start, I have to I film the pod, and then the next day happens and I call. At first, I called my friend Val and I'm like, hey, can you take me to the hospital. I think I'm dying. Something's wrong with me. And she's like, shoot, honey, I'm already at the hospital with our friend who's getting a necklift.
Speaker 2: Only in this town you may be dying. But I'm here, maybe sitting our friend with the necklift.
Speaker 1: So I had to call Edwin. I'm like, hey, Edwin, I'm like, I think something's really wrong with me. I can't walk and I had to just cancel the pod and I never flake on work and I can't see, and he's like, okay, I'll take you. So he takes me to the emergent Sea room. Whatever, we find out all about the tumors. Needless to say, I forget about Bob or whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever the hell your guy, the super Bowl guy, the.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl Bob, I forgot about him. Then everybody takes my phone away because they know how I get on. Well, I'll post on social media's or I'll call people, I'll do whatever. So the phone's been away for like five days. I was apparently supposed to see.
Speaker 2: Bob Jen, Oh, that's safe whatever.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Jen is monitoring my phone calls and my messages and whatever, and I was supposed to see Bob let's claim on Thursday. Well, I go into the hospital on Tuesday. Around Saturday. Jen's like, Bob's called a good amount of times. We might need to what's going on. And I'm like, okay, you can tell him. So Jen just calls and she's like, hey, Bob, it's Jen. You know I just wanted to you know that.
Speaker 2: Now at this point, no one, like not even online, no one knew you were in the hospital at this point.
Speaker 1: At this point, I think some people had seen online. I don't know that Bob is someone that would probably be readily checking.
Speaker 2: The I wish this was liquor because I am really this.
Speaker 1: Story you're gonna it's a long one, but it's gonna be worth going. So anyway, She's like, Hi, Bob, it's Teddy's friend Jen. I just wanted to let you know she has multiple brain tumors and they've just removed them and that's why she hasn't called you.
Speaker 2: Back, or well, that's an excuse, you know.
Speaker 1: And I mean, and if you have eyes in the World Wide Web, you could probably find this out for yourself. And he's like, okay, whenever I can talk to her, that'd be great. I'm not allowed the phone for another couple of days. Then I get the phone. I called Bob back. We have conversations, but at this point, I'm still not a functioning human. I'm honestly like.
Speaker 2: I got you. I got you.
Speaker 1: So then we cut to about a week later. I maybe out of the ICU at this point, Okay, but I'm still with nurses inside of a facility. Yeah, I'm just not in the ICU. Bob sends a text which I couldn't read text at this point. Then Bob is like, hey, do you have a second to have a conversation, and I'm like, sure, I pick up the phone and Bob's like, I just have to ask you a question. I was talking with my mom and we both need to know if you're going to be in a place to have more kids.
Speaker 2: You're lying?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me, Bob, You're lying? No? And I was already in a fucked up place in general, And then I did the worst thing possible.
Speaker 2: You want to know yes, no.
Speaker 1: I at least knew better than to say yes.
Speaker 2: But I cried, Well, that's okay. You're allowed to cry. What's wrong with that? You're a human.
Speaker 1: I cried because I felt like so bizarre that this was happening.
Speaker 2: It is, it's bizarre, and you're allowed to cry. That's normal. I would have like, what, Yes, this is not okay.
Speaker 1: I cried, and I said, you're really hurting my feelings. I don't I don't think now's the time to have this conversation ever.
Speaker 2: Really like like.
Speaker 1: We could get into this at another time when maybe I'm healed, but like I'm still in a hot like just so you know, I'm still getting daily fucking innimous.
Speaker 2: I'm not visual.
Speaker 1: I just like I am in. I am on steroids, I am on salt pills. I am mean as a fucking snake, I am sweating to death. I am still in the hospital, and Bob thinks this is the time to talk about children.
Speaker 2: So either way, me and boss, So, how did you wrap that call up?
Speaker 1: So I don't really know how I wrapped that call up because at that point I wasn't really in a place. But then, don't you worry. I felt the need to wait a little bit him, and then I fucking lost it, like said.
Speaker 2: Do I I know this woman or do I know that I was I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I was honestly, I like channeled Renna at her meanest via text. And then he was like, wow, I thought we were okay after our last phone call, and I was like, I wasn't coherent during our last phone call, but I am now, And I was like, really, let him have it, and now we're back to being fine. But we're not gonna go on any more date.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think maybe we just pause on the dating.
Speaker 1: For right now. I'm already been on more dates with new people.
Speaker 2: Know what, I can't get a date?
Speaker 1: And here you are, Well, I'm on a second date. So I went on a first date and now I'm pre pre the thing, and then I went on a second date yesterday. Actually he's really cute and nice. Fuck do you want to pick? Tell me if I'm right?
Speaker 2: This is okay? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did the doctors say you can date? I mean the dog's right, Oh my god, making his.
Speaker 1: Stupid face in this photo. But he's cute.
Speaker 2: He is cute. Wait a second, okay, mm hmm, see he's cute. What are his intentions? Do I need to get on the phone with this fool?
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't know who I was, and he also said the word he goes. I'm confused now that I follow you on Instagram, all these Bravo leabs keep following.
Speaker 2: He really doesn't know who you doesn't know, thank god.
Speaker 1: But he's it's weird. He's like so nice that I'm like, then I get panicked. But I have been on two dates.
Speaker 2: How did they go?
Speaker 1: They went really well? Because I have to say this is going to sound crazy, but when you're in the hospital and when you're like and everyone has been amazing, like beyond I he showed up. He has been there. He has been an amazing caregiver because that's you know, but uh, I hadn't had like a true hug.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you know what I mean? Okay, like friend hugs are very different than Yes, they are very different.
Speaker 1: And I felt this like weird like sadness. And then also you know when you're like kind of talking to somebody on the phone and you get that little like butterfly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, you get the butterflies. So that's live your damn life.
Speaker 1: So I'll see, I mean, who knows?
Speaker 2: How about this? How about we just take it day by day.
Speaker 1: He hasn't asked me to have children yet, so that's we're on the up and up foot bot, Just what do we call this one? What should his name? But now that you've seen his picture, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me think about that. He's in his forties, maybe he's thirty five. Okay, what can you tell me what he does for a living?
Speaker 1: He does? He works in events? Okay, yeah? Nice? Uh okay, like very kind, like one of those people that's.
Speaker 2: Really assuring, and I am you respond to that.
Speaker 1: I apparently respond to that, which is going to get us into our love language.
Speaker 2: Already did the test?
Speaker 1: I did the test too, and I'm frightened for what ours mine is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: No, at this point, nothing is embarrassing. What do you mean it's not? Nothing isn't What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Daily animals aren't embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's my point. After that, where do we go? You're worried about a love language?
Speaker 1: So, guys, we did the love Languages quiz, which if you haven't taken it, it's pretty great and it does tell you a lot. There are one, two, three, four, five, there's five love languages. Words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, quality time, physical.
Speaker 2: Touch, yep. The love language tests a circle, the one that best describes you. Okay, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Oh, so we're gonna do some of it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask you right, So, I'm gonna we're gonna ask the questions and you're gonna answer. I'm gonna ask you these six questions. Are you ready? And then? Okay? Ready? You like to receive notes of affirmation or I like it when you hug me.
Speaker 1: I like to receive notes of affirmation. Okay, I like.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm split on this one. I mean I love hugs and I love I like both. Yeah, I like to receive notes of affirmation, and I like it when you hug me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like both, But I like I think notes are planned out in advance.
Speaker 2: Sure. I like to spend one on one time with you. I feel loved when you give me practical help. Which do you prefer one on one time? Same? Yeah, I like it when you give me gifts. I like taking long walks with you.
Speaker 1: I like long walks.
Speaker 2: I think long walks are more valuable because gifts sometimes are given to up things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel loved when you do things to help me. I feel loved when you hugger touch me.
Speaker 1: I feel loved when you hugger touch.
Speaker 2: Me, sae. But I like I like some help to you every now and then.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to ask for the help. I want you just to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh No, you don't like to ask for any kind of help ever, never in your life. Never, I've never seen you ask for anything. I feel loved when you hold me in your arms. I feel loved when I receive a gift from you. Between the two of these, I would prefer to be hold me in your arms.
Speaker 1: Same. I like to go places with you, and I like to hold hands with you. Probably I like to go places and hold hands.
Speaker 2: I like to do with both of these things. You know. I know that we're supposed to pick which one, but I know that I wrote mine down because I did take this and words of affirmation came out on top for me, and then physical touch me too.
Speaker 1: But also what I realized about this test, I felt like it was always trying to trick me into saying that I wanted gifts.
Speaker 2: I don't like that because I think that maybe our culture perceives gifts as like bribes or that you are, you know, given. There's this thing around being given a gift, like what was the intention of the gift?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 2: You know? And that's what I do like gifts, But I think it's the intent of the gift. Does that make sense? Like not an obligatory gift or a shut up gift or I fucked up here some diamonds gift.
Speaker 1: I mean, and then you end up losing the gift anyway.
Speaker 2: But I think, tell me about it, tell me about that that.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it was not an intentional dig But I'm glad it works.
Speaker 2: It all works out good.
Speaker 1: But so that's we recommend you guys taking this quiz because I can say that, I wouldn't have thought that my love language is words of affirmation because I'm so awkward getting a compliment.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why you you, but maybe that's what I think.
Speaker 1: There's two different things. Like I think words of affirmation. It doesn't necessarily have to be a compliment. It could be like, I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're doing a great job. I've noticed how hard you've been working. It's really good. Yeah, you know, things like that, Like that is a total like I love the way you've handled yourself in this situation. I really admire your resilience or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then when you reverse it, like it burns me to the core when someone's like, hey, I think you kind of fucked this up.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it burns me to the core, but it does bother. It makes me have to take like a step back from myself and look at it objectively and not to get hurt personally. You know, when you look at critiques or something. When I was younger, it was it would hurt personally. But now I think I have a little bit more perspective in being able to say well done, listen to what's being said, step back for a second and see, you know, is there anything here that you agree with that this person is saying, because sometimes people are just nasty. Did you take criticism personally or did you take it constructively? Were you able under your hardest times when you were like writing professionally and writing for clients and stuff like that. Were you able to take coaching? Did you take it to heart and was hurt over it? Was it personal? I guess I.
Speaker 1: Can say that prior to going in the ring, I could take as much information as you want to get. Okay, like this horse is going to want to dive left, you know, hold it, you know that type of information. When I came out, I needed a second to beat myself up.
Speaker 2: Oh you're that guy?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I'm that guy. I had to beat myself up before I could allow somebody else to give me their Are.
Speaker 2: You hard on yourself or did you say, damn it, I missed something, because I like, I'll bring it right back to these last forty shows I did on Broadway. I went in with very clear attentions. You know, because anybody that's done shows, you know, you have two people that come to you every time before you go on the ship, before you go on station, and it's you know, the dance captain and the musical director and they come and they go, hey, you were flat here, you were slow here tonight, I'm picking this up. Your hands weren't here. So you have to take those notes every time, yeah, every night. And I was like if I didn't, if I missed a note, I wasn't, like, God damn it. I was like I walked off and I go, I know I missed the note, do you know? Like I know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I can do that even now to this day though, like and I see Slate doing it too, and I'm like, shoot, I must have like naturally given this to her.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's that like immediate, like we walk out and we need a second, and it's because like we're processing whatever.
Speaker 2: We did wrong instead of whatever, because you have a choice to process what you did right too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you know, you're if you're gonna win or lose, do you Yeah, you have a I don't. I don't have a pretty good idea, like I know when I just want a class, Okay, So you have to kind of like walk out of the ring knowing like the best, I'm gonna get us fifth or like that was terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also too, I would imagine, you know, anything that you do live, like you could be off the day, the horse could be off that date. Like it all has to come together perfectly, right, I mean you can. I mean it's the same as That's what I'm saying. Any Well, you're in good voice. You're not anything done live.
Speaker 1: Anything done live and anything done. I don't think there's a ton of sports or music type things that are singular.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: So I walk in the ring, I'm by myself.
Speaker 2: You walk you know on stage, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Your even if there are other people on stage yours, I still have my job to do, yes, and your voice is going to write.
Speaker 2: You the leader. Yeah, And so I would imagine this is what I always thought was wild, is how do you I know that you can communicate with animals? And I believe that I'm a big animal person, but that's a big animal. Horses a bit in controlling those you know, that movements of that horse, that that's a real skill. Well I think that's because they get moody too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's why it was so important for me to go back. So when I first went back, I went on a horse that I'd never shown. There's this nice gal named Tiffany that rides at the barn I'm at and she can't ride on Saturdays, and she's like, we ride my horses and it's jumping. It was jumping significantly smaller than what I jump on totally, and so I went and did it and I felt comfortable and I was like okay. So then the next week I looked at my trainers John and Peter and I'm like, hey, guys, can I please show Toad this week? And they're like, Teddy, yeah, and I'm like he's my baby, like I know, like we know each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You've always said that you have a connection with this sord like I.
Speaker 1: Know if it's not going to be safe, and I'll tell you, guys, like I promise you, I can feel it, and I could, Like day one, I felt on top of the world, and day two I was like there was a moment where I was like shit, yeah, and then I was like, okay, change it up a little bit. And then I looked at them and I'm like, okay, I am fine. I am fine, Like, but I know myself well enough, I think at this point, after all this stuff, when to pull the plug?
Speaker 2: Good? Good, When keep that in the forefront. You know, you don't want to do anything that puts you at.
Speaker 1: Risk sense, yeah, And I think you know this too, Like sometimes the power of no is more important than the power of yes.
Speaker 2: It's really true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we want to say yes to everything, and then we say yes and then you're like.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, also too, you have to discern which yes is, you know, like what what which ones? Because I love to do everything, but then sometimes I'm like, this is not this is too much, and then you and then I don't give performance yeah or yeah, or I don't when I over book myself or I oh I am tired, or then I become crabby and I don't give my best work, and then people aren't left with a good taste in their mouth about you.
Speaker 1: Know, it does more harm than good, it really does.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: But either way, I've really missed you.
Speaker 2: I missed you too. I'm so happy to see you. And I mean, my God, Teddy Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I mean, what the fact that that all happened while we were just you were just doing Broadway and I was just trying to mind my own business. Slang in coffee mate.
Speaker 2: But you know the coffee mate worked out?
Speaker 1: You know what it did?
Speaker 2: Is it? How is business like this? What has been the response if you don't mind asking, obviously tell me shut up? But what's been the response? Like? I know everybody, well, you have a lot of people that love you. But what's business like?
Speaker 1: I mean I have to say like business is good? Everything is good with business? Uh, the pod, it's been weird because I'm so behind on shows now right, Like I don't even know what to give you a shit about at this point. I'm so behind, so I need to catch up on all those for to teas and a pod. But I would say all in all, things are like coming back together. Things are coming back together with the kids, with life. Everything is starting to smooth itself out versus when I was an a to be here, Yes, and I just felt so far removed and it made me feel yucky. Yeah, So I mean everything everything's good like and I'm just taking it slow and I'm in immune therapy and what is okay? So immunotherapy. I'm not a doctor, clearly, I know you guys think, but you are a patient.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can speak about it.
Speaker 1: The seleb sense of voice that he yawns during I almost died. Who you I'm sorry, you know you're sending this voice note. You yawned, Delete it, start over, But he sends a voice note, and he goes, I just want to make sure you're all. You seem very smart, and I was like anyone that you and also nobody in the history of the world of anyone has ever said you seem very smart.
Speaker 2: Yes they have. Don't don't let who Well, I think you're smart smart?
Speaker 1: Would you look on the World Wide Web and be like that's smart.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've watched you express articulate yourself. I know you're smart. Everybody knows you're smart.
Speaker 1: I don't think this random celebrity, well.
Speaker 2: I don't know who this is, but you'll tell me what.
Speaker 1: Then he said, I just want to make sure that you're following the Eastern medicine and the holistic route as well. I just want to make sure that you let me get through the cancers, and then I'm gonna take advice I don't then I'll get some macipunctre.
Speaker 2: Like I really fucking don't know what Eastern medicine. Let me get this going over here with the radiation human.
Speaker 1: But let me zip over again some psychedelics.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. Oh my gosh, the fucking mushrooms while you're on these ship. What we're gonna get about it.
Speaker 3: I was just ceased, and I know you don't sat so sorry.
Speaker 1: That was an accident, just just like the losing of the jewel. He was accidental. You know, sometimes you can't do it all. But I I a lot of fucking people are crazy because a lot of people have been texting me advice on my cancers. Normally, when people post a photo of me, the comments aren't great towards me, right, but apparently post survival, yeah, people have really picked up the niceness. Because I was like, holy mother, I've never seen such a thing. I'm not even getting attacked right now. And then shep called me goes, I'm confused. The last time I posted a photo, they really let.
Speaker 2: You have and I was like, well, things are very serious right now with you. And so you know, people have pulled back on something that they would be, you know, tempted to send, which is why we shouldn't really be sending a whole lot of those anyway.
Speaker 1: Because you never know, somebody could have been tumored for a year and that's why they've been pissing you off. Like I could now use this as an excuse for everything.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: I would you no, sorry, No, I wouldn't say anything you don't sorry, No, I would just say, you know how listen, you can say and do whatever you want in my eyes, because you have a pass in my book.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you. People, we don't know what to do in this situation, none of us, like we were all number one caught off guard. I'm just gonna speak for everybody, and I'm not going to name names, but here's the thing. You were healthy and then you were really ill, and it went from you know, she's good to she's really bad, and I think people were thrown off. People don't know how to respond right now to you. And I think, you know, like we're laughing and we're bringing levity to this situation. But a lot of people sometimes people get very afraid during times like this. They don't know what to say, They feel hesitant to reach out to you or you know. So I'm not making excuses for them, but I am saying, like just sometimes people don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you this. If you feel hesitant to reach out to me, that means we're not that close. Don't reach out because I don't need I don't like a lot of messages. Okay, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Well, well, that deletes about five people. I was gonna tell.
Speaker 1: You, well, that's probably good because I doubt I wanted to talk to them.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thanks for tuning in to another episode of Diamonds in the Rough.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, and I'm not the one that listen.
Speaker 1: You can't even be tumored. I still got four laugh I almost said to teas in a pod, but I caught myself because I'm what is it that you used to always say?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm a show girl. I'm a showman.
Speaker 1: I'm a showman, and I remember shit you do remember true professional?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? I love you and I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I really am. Thank you. Hopefully next week I seem even sharper.
Speaker 2: You're pretty good. I'm gonna tell you something. You're right there. Don't don't beat yourself up over it.
Speaker 1: I mean it was a little bit of upsetting that I'm like, fucking Erica is coming over. I know she's gonna be dressed up, and I don't get into any of my clothes.
Speaker 2: I don't either put on some weight myself.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I can really tell a tip in it. All right, guys, thanks for tuning in. We'll be back next week.
Speaker 2: I love you, Teddy, Joe love you.