Speaker 1: That time A Donkey of the Day, that Devil breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Yes donkey today for Monday, October twenty first goes to an off duty Wisconsin police officer working as a substitute teacher named Steve Williams this Monday, Man, So I don't got time for the foolishness. Let's just get right to it. Steve is under investigation after he was accused of re enacting the murder of George Floyd in the classroom. Not just reenacting the murder of George Floyd, but making racially harmful comments and twisting the student's arm behind the child's back during classes at a high school in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Let's go to CBS News Minnesota for the report police.
Speaker 3: The images are hard to see a reenactment to the police actions that resulted in the murder of George Floyd. We do know the substitute teacher in question, Steven Williams, is no longer employed by the staffing agency. Williams is a police officer in Prescott, Wisconsin. The police chief there says he is on administrative leave pending the results of an investigation into the matter.
Speaker 4: It was egregious, it was insensitive, and it was racist.
Speaker 3: Racial justice advocates say more needs to be done.
Speaker 1: He needs to be banned.
Speaker 4: I also believe he needs to be fired. Who wants that kind of person coming to your door if you have to make a nine to one one call, who harbors a lot of racial animists, who claims police brutality doesn't exist, and who was willing to demonstrate a very deadly police technique on a young black boy.
Speaker 3: Woodbury High School issued a statement to parents about what they described as a racially harmful.
Speaker 1: Situation that affected the school community.
Speaker 3: It listed comments and action students described, including claims that he can get away with murder and that police's brutality is not real.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not about to sit here and discuss with you why this was wrong. I would rather talk to you about beating people up. Okay, see Steve Williams, you need your ass beat, all right.
Speaker 1: And furthermore, if I have to explain to.
Speaker 2: You why he needs ass beating, and guess what you need your ass beat too, Imagine your job comes home and tells you that a teacher, substitute otherwise put a student on the ground in front of the class as part of a reenactment of the police actions that resulted in the murder of George Floyd.
Speaker 1: George Floyd the brother.
Speaker 2: Who died in twenty twenty after a white Minneapolis police officer, Derek Chauvin, nelt on his neck for nine and a half minutes as George pleaded for help and said he could not breathe. Can you imagine your child telling you, not only did the teacher lay you on the ground to reenact George Floyd, but the teacher twisted your arm and was spewing racially harmful comments.
Speaker 1: That's when I start doing jail math. Okay.
Speaker 2: See, jail math is when you start calculating if you can afford to go to jail. You start doing the math in your head. Okay, Steve gonna catch these hands, but I'm gonna catch his charge.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need money for bail. I'm gonna need money for a lawyer.
Speaker 2: But it's okay because my God is an awesome God, and God will provide a way.
Speaker 1: Because today I have to do.
Speaker 2: The devil dirty because of what Satan did to my seed, my child, my heart outside my body. Can you imagine, as a father, I can feel the pain this family is feeling for their child and the child today who said what he did was reprehensible.
Speaker 1: He's on administrative leave.
Speaker 2: They said, he was removed from the classroom and barred from stepping foot on any district property. But see, what folks don't understand about situations like that is the trauma that child will feel, the trauma that child's parents will feel.
Speaker 1: That's gonna last a lifetime. Okay.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of work to regulate your body after experience in certain traumas, and a trauma like that, Who's gonna pay for my therapy and counseling. What if I want to do movement based practices like yoga, dancing, exercise, Who's gonna pay for that? That's why I just got a box. Okay, I gotta beat you up all right. By the way, I'm not encouraging violence. I'm encouraging defending my child from some bumb ass substitute teacher.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just got a box.
Speaker 2: I saw remy ma say something a couple of days ago, and I agree with it.
Speaker 4: Not even like.
Speaker 1: Talking about fighting. Sometimes people be knee and hands foot on that's it, Like like like that is it?
Speaker 2: Because when you do something like this to someone's child. You are showing a total disregard for that child's family. You think that child's family is ovo the other imaginal option.
Speaker 1: You're just assuming this child comes from a long line of sweets.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the only conclusion I could come through. How can you do something like this to a child, okay and not think there is at least one man, at least one man in this young man's life that loves them and is willing to crash out behind him. Steve, you got to show me, Okay, when you disrespect my child, you disrespected me. When you do that to my child, You have done that to me. Now I need my child to stay in a child's place, and I need to see if Steve.
Speaker 1: Really crash something. Okay, you gotta show me that you can do that to a grown ass man. Please let bring me Mom. Give Steve Williams the biggest he huh hee.
Speaker 4: Ha he ha.
Speaker 1: You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? I'm not about to go back and forth with you on why this reenactment was wrong. I rather fight right. This is fight I agree none else to talk about what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: You said you could f right. Who didn't you tell me that you got hand. Nope, I'm just saying, because you definitely should fight. You can't go there and lose.
Speaker 1: I figured a way to win.
Speaker 5: Can't go there and lose. That is that is like a I don't know against the civil rights tacker.
Speaker 1: So I figured a way to win.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, thank you for that, Donk of the day. Yes, and now you mentioned remy Ma.
Speaker 1: Salute Tom.
Speaker 6: I've seen her at the game this weekend dropping the clues BOMX for remy Ma. In a minute. We were talking and then she heard us on the radio talking about the time you brought her to South Carolina and I said, yeah, Charlamage said he had you on the back blocks.
Speaker 1: She said, Envy, there was no blocks. I didn't say dirt road forest. Yes, I believe it, she said. I thought she said I said no back blocks, don't.
Speaker 6: From It's like back blocks were and it was dirt rose, He said, I thought Charlomae was trying to off me. She said it was so cool. So she said it was so dark and it was no streets, it was just dirt. It was just forest. The dirty's to charlomon is trying to off.
Speaker 1: Probably like oh seven O six O seven, wm me win it. I don't remember. It was like oh, six o seven maybe maybe early old eight. Let her in a Somerton, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: There was a club out there called Club New Vid dropping the clues bombs with Club New Vide.
Speaker 1: Swan and Cheese used the own Club New Vibe back in the day.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, all right, what's the lout to remy mom? Let remy mom be great? She got a new project coming out shortly too. She says she's gonna comeup paying a little bit, but let her be great.
Speaker 1: Leave alone. She's in him off the Steward world right now. She's cooking. But it ain't nothing nothing wrong. What she said. What she said again, This is a great advice. Even like talking about fighting. Sometimes people be knee and hands foot all us right, every now and then every no and then That's all I'm saying. Oh boy, good morning, remy sound advice for him. Signed device on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a FIGHTERR on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com, And when you mess with the Bull, you get the haunts.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up Earth in the morning. The Breakfast Club