Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free. It's eight hundred and nine foot one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I went over the latest developments of you just joining us. FBI now conducting an extensive search in the foothills near Nancy Guthrie's house. That is new today we have TMZ receiving a letter from someone claiming to be able to identify Nancy Guthrie's kidnapper. Harvey Levin said, you know, we got a bizarre letter, an email from somebody who says that they know who the kidnapper is and that they've tried reaching Savannah's sister Annie and Savannah's brother to no avail. And they said they want one bitcoin sent to a Bitcoin address that we have confirmed as active. It is bizarre, you know. At Bitcoin at last I checked, was at like sixty six thousand. It's at the low part. Look getting to the lower part of their cycle. There's a whole cycle to the whole process, which I don't even want to talk about. But an Arizona woman says police and the FBI raided her home. Pe Maccounty ended up releasing the guy that they had detained. Last night, I'd been told by sources that they were very convinced this person was connected in some way to that. Maybe they still are. I don't know. We'll find out over time, But anyway, there's one person I always want to hear from regarding this, and that is the one and only Nancy Grace and Nancy. Great to have you back, boy. We got the breakthrough we wanted yesterday. My hopes were high. I'm going to be very blunt. I probably woke up six seven times last night just to check the news and see what was happening, in the hopes that I might wake up and hear that they believe they've apprehended the person or persons responsible, and that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Time. All of our hopes were dashed this morning when we realized that this guy, Carlos Pelazuelas, had been released, catch and released, and it really got to me. It really galled me. When he's whining they held me against my will, they didn't even read me my rights. Well, that's because you weren't arrested, Miranda. Rights are triggered when you are arrested. Then he started whining that his wrist was swollen. And he held up his wrist and it was not swollen. It wasn't even red. I mean the whining that said, he'll probably go make a Maypor TV movie about all he's endured in those two hours. Think about what the Guthries are going through right now. Now. The reason I believe he was pulled over Paus Willow's made deliveries in Nancy Guthries area, to her neighborhood, probably even to her home. He had no recollection of her, and he generally fit the description of the guy wearing the baltaclava the ski mask over his face. So there's that that ended up being nothing. The hostage unit was nearby poised they thought maybe Nancy was nearby. It was nothing. Also, in addition to the searches around Nancy Guthrie's home right now, there are searches going on around Campbell, Serado, Tulsa, north Ridge, Estrada, the Catalina Foothills along the roadway, Sean along the roadway. I've been watching them all afternoon and they're about two. There's a lot of them, but they're in pairs generally speaking, you know, ten twelve feet apart, and they're searching along the road, and that leads me to the possibility of a tip if someone saw something thrown out of a vehicle. There are here's the good news. There are no cadaver dogs. That's good.
Speaker 3: So they're look actually yes.
Speaker 2: And I'm wondering, are they looking for a cell phone? Are they looking not hers because hers is in the home. Are they looking for that camera? Are they looking for that weapon that the purp had hanging in a very bizarre way to the front, to the front, right over his crotch. He looked right hand dominant. He did not look like he had carried a weapon before. I don't know why I was carrying it that way, dangling loosely. But is that what they're looking for? They're looking for an object. So Campbell Trato, Tulsa Northridge Estrata. That's happening right now, as well as the searches in Nancy Guthrie's neighborhood in Catalina Foothills.
Speaker 1: Let me go back to the FBI director Cash Battel on my show last night, you were on the show. Harvey Levin was on the show. This is him saying, the FBI now has persons of interest in this case, which may explain a lot of the activity that you just laid out, Director Patel, can I ask you just straight up do you believe there are people of interest now?
Speaker 3: And we gotten to that point?
Speaker 1: Are there potential suspects now out there.
Speaker 4: Sean without him, you know, polluting the investigation. I will say we have made substantial progress in these last thirty six to forty hours thanks to the technical capability the FBI in our partnerships, and I do believe we are looking at people who, as we say, are persons of interest. But as you know, with any investigation, you are a person of interest until you're either eliminated or you're actually found to be the culprit or the culture's involved. And that's the stage we're at right now.
Speaker 1: Now there's one little frustrating part that I'm going to spend more time, hopefully after Nancy Guthrie is found and found alive. I'm going to cling to that hope. But I want to play for you the Pima County sheriff, because this is what he said early in the investigation.
Speaker 5: Two twelve am software detects a person on a camera, but there's no video available. They had no subscription. That's what our analysis teams have called us the tech company that we've sent that camera off to. Yes, they've said they've they've they've run out of ways to recover any video.
Speaker 1: Now this infuriates me because I know that there was not a desire by local officials who coordinate and bring in and team up with the FBI, which has all more advanced investigative tools than any local police department or a sheriff's department. I would think they'd want all the help they can get in a case like this. That that part needs to be discussed a lot in more detail, a lot later.
Speaker 2: Absolutely in Shaw. Before I was a state violent crimes prosecutor in Fulton Superior Court, that's inter city Atlanta. I was a FED for three years, and I know the FEDS had far ranging capabilities. Yes, the Feds bigfoot you. They act like they know it all. Guess why, because they do know it all. I've been on both sides of that coin. I get it. But had they been brought in earlier and got swood, it could have should have deal with that later financing now, but clearly the FEDS have the capability to get into that vast, vast bank of knowledge of Google which has partnered with Nest. Nancy Guthrie had a Nest surveillance system in her home, nanny cam, so to speak. And they went through, I mean, think of it. Remember what's his name, Indiana Jones and the larst art. Remember at the end when the art was actually put in a box way down the end of a hallway and then of a giant warehouse, never to be seen again. All right, that's what it's like, times ten. The Google database and they got in there and they searched and searched. Out of all of that, they found Nancy Guthrie's door cam. Amazing, the millions and millions of data points if they found those images, Thank you Lord, because to me, that is a miracle. And now we've got something to go on. Right. And as much as Paul Zewellas was flying hearing on about his wrists last night, he bore a loose resemblance to the guy on the front porch. He had the mustache, he had similar eyes. He had to go tee. He had it all, it fit and he delivered to that area. So yes, pull him over and ask him questions. And anybody that's double guessing that is wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: The other part is I mean, any person with the heart, a conscience, and a soul would want to help and if for whatever reason they ever wanted to come question me, I'm going to sit and try to help them.
Speaker 3: Instinctively, you want to.
Speaker 2: Do that, think about it? Think about it, Sean the rat, We got a rat who wants to rat out the rat? Hello, theifty thousand dollars reward and you want to squeeze if you really have information leading to the return of Nancy Guthrie and you want sixty six south in bitcoin, really take take the reward and give me something.
Speaker 1: By the way, the reward's fifty thousand, you know there's a sixteen thousand dollars difference. Really, you wouldn't just go right to the police. You you would have a demand for a single bitcoin, which is bizarre. What do you make of that letter that was received by TMZ for some reason.
Speaker 2: My instinct is it's BS. I necessarily feel that way about the other ansom notes that Levin got k gunn got kold got. I don't feel that way about them because Savannah Guthrie took them seriously, and if she took them seriously and responded to them, that means law enforcement was taking them seriously. There was something about them that had the indisha of reliability. Not so with this This is I don't know. I think it's somebody scamming for money, just like Kalala, the other dude and one other thing they said they this last person wanting the one bitcoin sixty six grand says. I tried to reach Annie. I tried to reach Cameron Hello again, Savannah guthriees on Insta with one point whatever, one point six million followers, I think you can reach her there. So we didn't try very hard.
Speaker 1: So look, I don't want to get caught up, but maybe maybe we did get our hopes up last night, and for good reason. This was the big break. It had taken ten days to get there, and now we're in day eleven. But we can't minimize how pivotal the retrieval of that of that video is because now we can cling to something and analyze something deeply, and I would imagine with AI and facial recognition, I mean, we know a lot more than we knew the day before.
Speaker 3: We know we can.
Speaker 1: Figure out the guy's height, his shoe size, different features that this individual has, and maybe with reverse AI lighting, maybe someone would recognized these features.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's a really good point you brought up last night about the reverse AI lighting, because when I was looking at that before I joined you last night and it was so much more clear, I was afraid I was seeing some type of an AI generated image, and I didn't want to rely on it. But it's really amazing how much more detail you can see. And don't you know, the fads are all over that, all over that, and I'm just praying, especially the scheme ask the balla closet's very unique and I think traceable.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody's looked, and I know you think of every angle, if maybe somebody searched within that nine hour radius. Remember they said if you if you pay the ransom, that Nancy would be returned within nine hours, and then Harvey Levin did that radius map, which by the way, does include Mexico. I wonder if anyone has served pharmacies to see if the medication she had maybe somebody tried to pick them up.
Speaker 2: I've been do the same thing because if you look at and you've shown it, I'm pretty sure you've shown it. There's a photo of Nancy Guthrie sitting in kind of an outdoor lounge chair. She's sitting up and there's a child with her. That child's face has been blurred and you can see I recognize it because my dad had it, my father Mac.
Speaker 6: When you're on.
Speaker 2: Blood Center, if you even bump your hand, a giant blood pool comes up under the skin. It's a really dark purple bruise. She's got that, and I've noticed that in other pictures too, So I would say that she is on blood Center and that she is on heart medication for sure. Both of those are easily obtained. And you mentioned Mexico. You can get anything in Mexico right that. I've always wondered if they did a pill count, because you know, my mom ninety four lives with me. We do pill counts. I and the granny nannies. They know how many pills are left. Specifically, the OxyS are paying peels for her back. We know how there are and we know when they've gone missing. I wonder if they did a pill count for Missus Guthrie to find out if anything was missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are all good questions. Look, my hope is that when we come on the air at nine Eastern tonight that we're going to have good news for people. I am not giving up hope and I'm not allowing my mind to go to that dark place that says, uh oh, well, as time goes on, we're not going to find this woman.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I hope we find her and find her alive. That's our hope, that's our prayer. And you know, your knowledge and detail of all of this is pretty amazing, Nancy Grace. We do appreciate you more than you know. You've been amazing and we'll see it tonight. You want to add one other thing, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'll be brief very often in cases, and I'll be trying case just in corpse, all felony, it's all violent crime. I would get a setback, and I remember I'd keep my face on for the jury to leave, and then I would just sit down and think, oh, dear Lord, now now what am I gonna do? It feel like everything was lost, and I felt that way this morning. But we got to get back up and get back on that horse. We got to pray, We got to come up with ideas because they're listening. We don't know more than the fans do, but we might have an idea that could help. We've got to keep going.
Speaker 1: Sean, No, I mean, and that was my feeling this morning when I got like, I woke up literally seven times, and every time I had my TV on, and I just you know, put the.
Speaker 3: Value up and I'm like, oh, oh, you know.
Speaker 1: And I was just hoping and hoping that this would be the break and the quick recovery. But look, it's still a lot of hope out there. Nancy Grace. We love you, we appreciate you. Thank you so much for your time. We'll see you tonight. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn our number as we.
Speaker 8: Continue transmit into over seven hundred radio stations.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: Wow, this is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: You know, whenever you can save money, you want to find that way, especially if you can save money not sacrifice service. Well that's where Puretalk comes in. The beauty of Pure Talk. They use the exact same cell towers, the same exact five G network. You get the same exact service as the big carriers AT and T, Horizon, T Mobile, and the average family for the same service saves over one thousand dollars a year. Businesses they're saving thousands, depending on how big your business is, tens of thousands. Look right now, Pure Talk will give you unlimited talk, unlimited text, they'll give you plenty of data. They give it all to you, and it's a veteran owned company that supports veterans causes, and they have a US based customer service team. And you're going to talk to somebody right here at home. Those are American jobs and Pure Talk again. Twenty five bucks a month, unlimited talk, text, plenty of data, same five G network, same cell towers, same service. Make the switch at simple fast easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now. If you do it now, you'll get fifty percent off your first month pound two fifty keyword save now from our friends at pure Talk. All right now, we have a lot to get to We're going to hit the phones when we get back. Are toll free numbers eight hundred ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program, We've got a lot to talk with with mister simple man.
Speaker 3: Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 1: Apparently he went to see Bad Big Bugs Bunny at the Super Bowl. I'm not going to feign phony, you know, outr age the minute it was announced. I'm not sure why people even surprised by it all I was not. But anyway, he was at the big game. Hanging out with all the liberal elites on the left coast should be interesting. I'm sure he has some stories to tell that will be fun. We'll get to your calls as well today eight nine four one. Shawn will hit the phones when we get back. As we continue, we're still monitoring any updates in the disappearance and hopefully recovery of Nancy Guthrie. Straight ahead, all right, let's get to our busy phones. Howard is in the great state of Texas. God bless Texas. Howard, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Good sir, Thank you for taking my call, Sean, Much like I wanted to talk a little bit about Nancy Guthrie, and much like her, I also have a heart condition, so I am on a wide range of different medications. And it would seem to me that if it was an acquaintance or family or friend that perpetrated this, they could have easily figured out what made she takes and stocked up on them ahead of time. So why don't they contact some of the various pharmacies within say one hundred miles, you know, and say look at you know, this is the combination. These are the dosages. Has anyone ordered these in the last twenty days or so? Just a thought.
Speaker 1: I think that I've raised that question earlier in the show. I think that's a good point, and that is, you know, Dave, because that was one of the big issues. I'm imagining that whoever might have been involved in this probably has been following the news. The strong belief of people like Harvey Levin and Nancy Grace are that this person is in and around the Tucson area. If you remember, Harvey Levin a TMZ you know, created a radius and that was that was based on the first ransom note that was sent to him and sent to TMZ and they said that if the money was transferred, that the person would be returned Nancy Guthrie would be returned within nine hours. So they, you know, they did a radius of you know, where that person can be. And obviously I don't think any money was paid. We don't know the whole story, nor probably should we know the whole story. And I do believe Cash Patel. I think this was a big breakthrough yesterday. It was on TV last night. They now persons of interest in this case. I think that's very critical, and I'm just hoping for the safe return of this this eighty four year old you know, Grandma, it's terrible.
Speaker 9: You know. The other thought too, is I know, on a few times that I've gone down to Mexico, you can walk into almost any pharmacy and buy whatever you want over the counter. So what would stop somebody who's of this mindset to abduct this poor woman from going down there getting the necessary pharmaceuticals that she needs and bringing them back so that that would put a kiwash on contacting local pharmacies. However, I would think that if somebody was coming back over the board they had these commerces in there on their person, polit to patrol would make a note of it saying, Okay, this person, you know, John Smith had X Y Z on them.
Speaker 1: And I don't think they go through everything that every person crossing that border has with them. I've been down to that border, I've been at those checkpoints. I mean, the lines are massive, and you know, usually they'll have their drug sniffing dogs. They are usually looking for specific things and otherwise they're just going to pass people through, you know, assuming that they have the proper identification, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, but you are correct.
Speaker 1: You can get medicines that you can never get without a prescription here in this country. That would show a lot of care on the part of the kidnapper if it's a kidnap ransom. I mean, at this point, we just don't really know. I mean, that's that's the hardest part of all this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I think we're getting closer, though, I'm hoping Howard, great points Man appreciate it. God bless you, God bless Texas, North Carolina. Joanne is next on the Sean Hannity Show. Joanne, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: H Thank you. I'm glad to talk to you. Shan. I was just listening to you yesterday afternoon. You were interviewing a young woman I'm about the Guthrie case, and she commented that if Missus Guthrie was dead, her pacemaker would have stopped. And that's not true. Pacemakers just keep on going until they are surgically removed, or until the battery dies, or at some point in time days afterwards. So pacemakers can just keep on.
Speaker 1: I actually I actually looked this up. It's so funny you're asking me about this. I'd look this up. I actually asked Rock about this because and what they said. And you might be right, and I might be wrong. Do you have a pacemaker by any chance or no?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 6: But my mother in law had one and she passed away and they had to surgically remove it to get it to stop her heart from beating. And I did some research for myself and it confirmed what I said, but I didn't do it through Rock, So I may be wrong.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think anybody's wrong.
Speaker 1: I think it might actually if you look at Rock's answer, and I just pulled it up. A pacemaker does not meaningfully work to keep a personal live or functioning after death, though the device itself may continue to send electrical signals for a while. In other words, it's not a life support machine like a ventilator. It cannot restart a heart that has stopped or overcome severe organ failure, but there is no effective heartbeat or blood circulation. So while the pacemaker may continuing continue to deliver impulses, you know, not knowing that the person has died.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have a sensor for that.
Speaker 1: But according to reliable medical sources, pacemakers do not prolong the dying process. They don't prevent death and it point it can for example, or cremation. Pacemakers are usually removed post mortem because the battery can explode in high heat, and not because they keep working indefinitely. But you're right, they do continue although they're not functioning in any significant, meaningful way.
Speaker 6: No, but she had she had made that point that if she were dead, it wouldn't be working, and that's not true. So that's the only reason I was calling in.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're you're You're in sync with what Grak is saying. It just doesn't do any meaningful work, and it can stop over time because it's just not working. But they don't have they don't have any indication that a person is alive or dead.
Speaker 6: No, they don't. It's so sad, and I'm really glad to talk to you. I've been listening to you for so long. I remember when Linden used to say, let's go get some coffee, and I say that I've been saying that to my friends. I said, let's go to New York on in Linden get some coffee.
Speaker 1: Linda's not changed, although we did have a speech pathologist called yesterday and said she's willing to offer Linda some free lessons if she wants you to where you wants to offer Linda free lessons, if she wants to lesson or eliminate her New York accent.
Speaker 10: Why would anyone want that.
Speaker 3: That's a terrible thing when you do know that you have a Southern accent.
Speaker 6: Right well, no, you're kidding. Gosh, my mom is going to be so disappointed.
Speaker 1: Bless your heart. Let me put it that way. God, bless you, bless your oh, bless her heart. Which what I love about that's saying bless her, oh, bless her heart, is it's just the nicest way in the world to say drop dead or something worse without saying it exactly. Yes, And you know that's what I love about the South. I began to realize when I was in Alabama. And the funny part was, is my New York York accent was very thick at that point in my life and career. If I ever played tapes on myself from back then, and I do have them, you would say, wow, he sounds like Linda Sean, New York Talk radio, coffee, all of that, and I never took any lessons. I just tried to eliminate it by articulating a little bit more. And it just became because I realized when the show went national that I wanted to appeal too. Has brought a base of people as I possibly can. I some people find accents off putting. I happen to love them. I love yours as much as I kid Linda, and I am kidding. I like her accent like I like people from Great Britain, like Piers Morgan. I love to talk to Peers because Peers has that that you know, English accent. I mean, it's just great, a sport t it's great, like Oliver, please uh want some more?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 10: You got to stick to whatever it is. Your accent is like American regular.
Speaker 3: I don't know how about it. Just I'm being myself and you just be yourself. And you say sauce and I don't say sauce.
Speaker 10: You say, I don't care if you say sauce and golf and all the weird things you say. But you can't say spot of tea.
Speaker 3: That's no good spot t.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: But the favorite.
Speaker 1: I guess when I do impressions, the one you like the most is the Godfather.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, you crush that.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 3: I know it crushes hurts my throat.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 3: Don't do it. Don't do it. No, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 7: I want to say all of you in this room today that I will stand by the peace we have all agreed to. Oh my son, Michael, it's been in Italy hiding up, comes back. Did anything befall him? Anything an accident. I will hold all of you in this room accountable, and I will chop your fingers and head off.
Speaker 3: I think you out of that last pot. I did a little lad live there. I don't even think that's right so good. I actually thought, what.
Speaker 1: Well, some people like my Clinton the best, all the hot chicks. You don't like the Clinton.
Speaker 3: No, I like it.
Speaker 10: It's just not your best.
Speaker 3: I'll say it. Nobody else will say it.
Speaker 1: There, I said it, frank me, get off my phone, your big dope.
Speaker 3: But the Godfather crushes it for me.
Speaker 10: Honestly, the first time you did the Godfather, I forget.
Speaker 3: You freaked out. You couldn't believe you.
Speaker 10: No, but I forget why we did it, and you're like, oh, you should hear, you should hear. My godfather, I'm thinking my head, oh my god, what's this Irish guy? I know about this accent? And you crushed it? Man. I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: Some people when I'm on stage, they kind of like when I do Rush on Hannity is nothing without me.
Speaker 10: Well, I have your rush tape from when you drop the microphone.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't want to talk about the real rush tape or no, the best part of that story. And I love we all miss rushed. I mean, I said it then, I'll say it again today. Nobody could ever replace him. He's nobody ever, ever ever. I mean, he was a true original and uh but I was filling in for him, and I'm doing an opening monologue and I remember I was nervous, I was sweating, and I was super prepared, probably too prepared, and I'm in the middle of the monologue and the golden Ei be Mike dropped going to happen.
Speaker 3: And stop, don't stop playing it.
Speaker 7: Stop.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear it. I can't stand the sound of my own voice. No, it's not so good. So the mic drops and I am literal, it's on the table. I put my head down and finished the monologue with the golden EI be Mike on the table in front of me, with my neck bent all the way down. He heard about it, probably both nerdly. Our friend, you know, told him.
Speaker 10: Golden and gave me his side of the other story.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I mean he had a great team around of Mike, Mamone, everybody, and he uh Sean Hannity dented the GOLDENIB microphone. And the funny thing is is like nobody, there were so many people that never got it. Tell them a loan from God. Now you think about that, it's like the most humble statement of the world. I'm nothing without God. That's what he's saying, and people took it.
Speaker 3: He's comparing himself to God. I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Or people going to New York City, where's the EIB building. It was no EIB building. It didn't exist, but they would go to New York City thinking that there was an EIB building and searching the powers all over New York City and the hopes of finding it. It just shows the theater of the mind and how great he was. He was so good. We miss him. I wonder what I know, what he'd want all of us to do today. He'd want us to fight, fight, fight for our country. All right, quick break right back. We'll get to your calls. Eight hundred Shawn, as we continue today, all right back to our busy telephones, eight hundred nine one, Sean, if you want to join us, Gary in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 11: What's up, Gary, Hey, good afternoon, Sean. Hey. Uh. Every time I tune in recently, it's always about bitcoin, Harvey Levin, ransom's demands, or everything about uh, you know, someone trying to collect some money. I just wish the Gus three family do it to for offer a half million dollar reward for information person or person, and offer a million if it means they've got information on their mother that brings her back home, and be done with people reading off ransom notes or letters or there's three hundred dollars in how it's tedious.
Speaker 1: It's an older movie. It's called Ransom. Mel Gibson stars in it, and he actually it was a kidnapp ransom and he laid the money out on the table on TV. Went to a local TV station, and he said he addressed the kidnappers, and he said, you're never going to see this money. He goes this money though, I am offering as a reward for anybody that gets us the information to find my son that you kidnapped. And you will not rest because the entire nation is going to be looking for you. Do I think that's realistic. No, but it was kind of cool. And then he doubled the amount of money. Anyway, eight hundred and nine point one seawan is a number if you want to be a part of the program.