Speaker 1: Johnny Manziel gets brutally honest about his time in Cleveland. He feels he could have had eight to ten plus your career, but one of the biggest obstacles was living in Cleveland. To be honest, f man, I hated Cleveland so much, and I know it's going to be tough to hear. That place definitely added to my efing depression along the way for sure. He explained that living in the city contributed to his depression and took a toll on his mental health. Is it fair that Johnny is blaming the city of Cleveland for the lack of success that he's had that he had in the NFL.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. I wouldn't you. I wouldn't use the city. I wouldn't use the city as exclusive.
Speaker 4: Lift your Mica up? Can you lift your michaeup a little bit? O?
Speaker 2: Je me.
Speaker 4: Now, y'all because Mike is down. Yes, now you're good?
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, man, my Mike your much my mic got ed. I'm sorry, man, hey, but but listen, let me do it that way. Okay, you got me? Yeah, I was never blaming the city. The city's not as erused. I'm going to play football. I'm going to play football. I've been to Cleveland before. Hell, I love Cleveland. I love Cleveland. You know, there are things that I like to do when I go to a city like that. Matter of fact, if I'm just coming from Texas, A and m y'all love me some Johnny Manziel, huh, I love me some Johnny Manziel. Based on what he did in college, I don't want to go to a big city. I don't want to go to an atmosphere that is similar to that of what I had in college. I was the number one pick. I want to go to a city whereas not as fast as being in Miami. I want to go to a city where I can focus on what it is I need to do. If I want to go out, go to a nice restaurant, you know, go to a nice bar, go to a nice cigar bar, jazz club.
Speaker 4: You can have that.
Speaker 3: The city of Cleveland has all of that at your disposal. But everything else. I'm not sure what Johnny might have been looking for when I got I went through that. I was in Cincinnati, but Johnny and I lived two completely different lifestyle. That's what my answer would be a little different based on what he's saying. His lifestyle is a little bit different from mine. When I got drafted and I'm in Cincinnati, I ain't go nowhere, accept the cigar bar. Then I have my friends and have my homeboys. They introduced me to the night life. When I did go to another life, the night life, then enjoyed myself and just to get out. Maybe after that game, I went to something called Annie's. You know, they took me. They took me Nannies, and I enjoyed it because the city embraced me as such. We it wasn't no issues. But I don't drink, So what am I doing out? I only went out just to have fun with those that I met, and now we've been friends for twenty twenty some years, you know, And that was it. So, I mean, I understand where he's coming from because he's looking for more when it comes to the city based on the lifestyle that he lives. So my answer is completely different, because hell, you could have put me in ten bucks two. I could have been drafted to goddamn Green Bay. I wouldn't care. Do they have a cigar bar? Do they have a jazz club? And I'm here to play football. I can give two fucks. Oh shit, I'm sorry, my bad.
Speaker 4: The question that I would ask Johnny Johnny, were you prepared?
Speaker 3: What do you mean prepared.
Speaker 4: On the football field? Did you study? You?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: The thing is Johnny Johnny had great improvisational skills and that helped him in Texas A and M. You can't improve your way in greatness in the NFL. You can't not at that position. So my question is, did you study? Did you prepare?
Speaker 2: M M?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean the last thing you would have to study and.
Speaker 3: Prepare as a quarterback for NFL team because you can't hide that. You can't get around it because you'll get exposed.
Speaker 1: And it showed. Did it look like he studied? Did it look like he prepared? See you going back? You look at Texas A and M. I'm talking about Cleveland and so I think that's the thing. At the end of the day, we got we gotta self, we gotta self reflect we do john didn't know. He didn't put the time in to be to be what he says he could have been eight to ten plus years. Did you put eight to ten plus years of studying in? Did you put eight to ten years of meeting in or did you go, did you draak? Were you come and hungover? Were you ready to play? Those are question you're gonna have to ask you.
Speaker 4: You see the.
Speaker 1: Things, Oh Joe, When you don't, you can have discipline, you can have regret. Which one you want? Now both you'll have to live with the rest of your life. Hey, he was a how many times, oh Joe? How many times have we saw somebody?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: If I have did this, if I have did that.
Speaker 4: That's forever.
Speaker 1: I'm wan So it's greatness, Johnny. Look, I sat down with Johnny over a year ago. It was great. He was very forthcoming, told me some of the problems that he ran into a Texas A and Hm, y'all if you get an opportunity to go back and watch the interview, and when y'all get to y'all watch the interview. Ask yourself, Man, Johnny, you ain't put the time in like you're supposed to. Now we can blame you can blame the city and whatever the case may be. Bro, I mean, what, let me ask your question, what is in Texas? What is wh Where's Texas?
Speaker 4: And in Brian? Texas? I think it's in Brian. I think it's Brian Texas.
Speaker 3: Is that where Texas age college station?
Speaker 4: College Station which is next to Brian is college Station.
Speaker 3: That's a college town where you've been to a college time before. Man, it's a lot to do. It's a it's a lot to do.
Speaker 1: But let me ask your question. If he wasn't playing like he was playing, guess what would have happen? But he'd have been bored there too, is it? Every place is jumping when you that guy.
Speaker 3: And he was that guy, he was there, he was that guy. He hell, he could have he could have been been that guy for the Cleveland Brown for the next decade.
Speaker 4: Imagine Cleveland would have been just hey, I get private. Lebron went to Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean too. That's two different sides of the spectrum, too. Discipline focused.
Speaker 1: One guy went there with a purpose, wanting to be great at a very young age, understood what it took to be great.
Speaker 4: And then put that put that plan in place.
Speaker 3: But that's that's why I just told you. That's why I said it earlier. When that the first thing I said is going from Texas, Texas, excuse me, going from college going from college station, you know, to Cleveland, Ohio, is completely different. You could probably probably shot.
Speaker 1: Cleveland loved the Browns, O Joe. Cleveland loved the brown absolutely dim joking. They had been to a championship game, ain't been deep, had a deep playoff run.
Speaker 3: Listen, one thing Brown fans since I was in the league.
Speaker 1: Last time, I think the last time they went to a championship game with nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're talking.
Speaker 1: About thirty five, thirty six years and they still show up seventy thousand, although they lose more than they win, they still show up.
Speaker 2: Yes they do, Yes they do.
Speaker 1: Johnny could have had could have had those Browns fans eating out his hand.
Speaker 3: He could have Hey, hey he was boxing. He yes, Johnny was box office boy. He was box offic was he was. I was excited. I was excited because I was hoping he bought that same energy. And it's coming from me as a Bengal fan. He brought that same energy that he had his Texas A and them, and I'm thinking, damn he bringing that to the NFL, let alone the Cleveland Browns. Well, I'm ready. But things didn't pan out. Man. I see I see Johnny all the time. I tell him I love him. All the time, you know, but good dude, man, good dude, good dude, outside of all of the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I really, I really enjoyed talking to him. I really enjoyed his cannonness. And he admits he had problems with some substance. Uh, you know, he's been you know, he's like clean. I got my life together. I don't drink, I don't X y and Z. I said, I'm happy to hear that he looks good. He looks good, and I'm happy for him. I just hate it. I hate that he had to realize this a decade after the face.
Speaker 3: It's been a decade already. God yeah, damn, I'm getting old.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm Jesus, yep, been a decade already. Oh Joe, why do you think Cleveland hadn't been able to find a quarterback? And do they have their quarterback? And should do?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: I think the things in the perspective finding a quarterback or finding they want the one. The change of franchise around is very difficult. Everybody is not as fortunate as the Packers were to go from Brett fav to Aaron Rodgers to Jordan Love. Look how long it took I'm trying to see what the Dolphins. Dolphins, Danny retired, that's one tour. Where else can I go with this?
Speaker 2: Houston?
Speaker 3: What did they have that was like?
Speaker 1: Now, let me take that back. Danny retired in two thousand. John retired in ninety nine. Danny played seventeen years, John played sixteen.
Speaker 3: Houston, you had car come in, you had Damn who was that Matt's case was case, but you had lawyer.
Speaker 4: But now you had you had, you.
Speaker 3: Have your your franchise altering quarterback. You got your friend, you had r G three with the Commanders. You know, now you found Jadon Daniels. These quarterbacks like this that change your franchise around, that you can build around. It's so hard to find a good quality quarterback. And I don't even think the casual fan understands it. I don't even I don't think they understand it. The Bears, now, well, if anybody get them, yeah, I mean draft like picking them out. It's not like picking the apple out the tree. It's very hard. You know, who else have been fortunate? The god damn Bengals, them damn Bengals, not not only at the receiving position, but the quarterback position too. Carson Palmer wasn't no goddamn slouch by no means. Andy Dalton wasn't no slouch by no means. It was someone someone that you can build around. They made it to the playoffs multiple years in.
Speaker 1: The row with Andy Dalton, are you and every year like the first five six years?
Speaker 3: And Doton did Joe Burrow. So, I mean some teams are fortunate to always have some in the chamber. Hell, Philly, Philly went from McNabb.
Speaker 1: Who was at the McNab to uh, what's the guy he wanted? He won a Super Bowl? Dad Cob, Kevin Cobb. I think with the quarterback?
Speaker 4: What who.
Speaker 1: Kevin Cobb? They had Kevin Cobb. Kevin Cobb was like before Vic Kevin Cobb came after?
Speaker 3: Was that? I remember Nick Foles? Carson Carson wentz. Nick Foles is the Carson wentz here when Carson got hurt? Right, Okay, okay, I remember that. Yeah, it's a it's a few teams. Hell, the Detroit had a had a had a swipper. Detroit always had a great quarterback. I mean just the French.
Speaker 4: No, they had Stafford.
Speaker 1: They have some some lean years out there that Scott Mitchell, they had Eric Kramer, they had Hippo, Eric hippol.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm just saying. I mean, I'm talking about the magic and the Gunslinger.
Speaker 1: Well you see, you look at it. Look we talked about great quarterback play. We talked about almost three four decades.
Speaker 4: Oh, green Bay. So Brett.
Speaker 1: You have Brett Farr from ninety one and he played seventeen years. And then you get Aaron Rodgers and he played seventeen years. So you had thirty four years right there. And now you've got George Love who's on year four or five. So you got four decades possible five decades of great quarterback play in Green Bay.
Speaker 3: That's that's crazy. I mean the position, the position is very, very very difficult to find. But when you find a good one, that's the reason they last for ten years longer because finding finding it, and.
Speaker 4: That's why they pay him. That's why they pay him a boat the money.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours after reaching a long term contract extension with Garrett Wilson, the Jets rewarded Salis Gardner with a record setting contract four years, one hundred and twenty point four million dollars extension eighty five point sixty five to three million, guaranteed, the two time All Pro becomes the NFL's highest paid cornerback based on average salary per year at thirty point one million.
Speaker 3: What helse If Saust just got paid Certain and got paid j C.
Speaker 4: Horn has gotten paid Stingley Horn, Ramsey.
Speaker 3: Stingley, Well, damn who next?
Speaker 1: Because that that that Broncos may Passcertain the highest paid cornerback cornerback twenty four million, now less than a basically a year later, the defensive player of the year, he's already dropped the field.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: You know what they gonna have to come? You know what the Broncos gonna do. You know what that you know what they gonna do? Right, Certain is going to play something so well, I guarantee you management goes back and redoes it again. I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's gonna take because you gotta realize, oh Joe, he's still like, he's still got.
Speaker 3: Two years contract, but it's it's and so they add a couple of years. So it's a it's almost criminal. It's almost criminal. Though I'm not trying to be funny. I'm not trying to be funny, but it will almost be criminal for him to be ranked fifth when it comes to play, when it's when, when when it comes to pay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe he's the best. I believe he's the best.
Speaker 1: And that's not they're good because I think Salt and Stingley and Ram they're good.
Speaker 3: But I think for me, I got listen. I knew, I already watched it. It's one thing for us to talk about him. It's one thing to watch it on TV to see what he does on ESPN. But they have all the fellows out here to actually play the position and have to deal with him every day, and those that actually had to play against him to sit there and hover have a thirty forty minute convers on how to beat this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: He's good, Yeah, good, He's good for sure. You know.
Speaker 3: So sometimes you know, media hype people up on and then you see him in person, you be like, what the this is what.
Speaker 4: His dad?
Speaker 1: He comes from a background where they worked. Oh Joe, you know, you go to Alabama, you know Nick Sable, You're gonna work.
Speaker 3: Now everything he's advertised to be.
Speaker 2: He is that.
Speaker 1: He that he's for, he's for, He's for sure that, Oh Joe, we had to bring this one back charges running back now your Harris will likely miss the beginning of training training camp with a non football on the non football injury list after suffering an eye injury with fireworks accident.
Speaker 4: On the fourth of July.
Speaker 1: General manager Joe or teds or Teas told reporters that Harris has been receiving treatment from doctors at Stamford. That can't be good. The news come day after his agent said the injury was superficial.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, so his agent said that the injury is superficial. But I'm assuming the best eye doctors in the world must be at Stanford.
Speaker 4: Some of them.
Speaker 1: When you start going to you start going to John Hopkins, you start going to Stanford, you start going to the Mayo Clinic, you start going to Mass General, you start going to the Houston.
Speaker 4: You got to start going to the Cleveland Clinton.
Speaker 3: I need I need to go see the ass too. Then you know the fix to fix this right eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told yo.
Speaker 1: You and I had a conversation earlier this year. We're talking about uh Jeda Jetta on that dirt bike. I said, oh your poke, I said, come on, bro or wear a helmet. See how freaking that was. Now, let me ask your question. Do you think that's not your hair's first time handling firecraft fireworks?
Speaker 4: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 2: Probably not, probably not.
Speaker 1: Ohure, we don't think, Oh Jo, you don't look. We've been athletes a long long time. I fifty seven. You don't think certain things can happen to you. But that's what makes us who we are. When somebody telling Oho, you ain't going man, you're gonna be right there at the Poking Beans.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be right here and live in the city. You ain't going nowhere? You the hell you say?
Speaker 1: I will be here, poken bean, I'm gonna come back here, visit the Poking Beans. I ain't finna be here. That's what makes athletes and greats. That's what makes you know. When people told, man, Jeff back, get that up, Jeff bezos and get that up.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Now he's been seen.
Speaker 1: But that's what your things that I can't replace, like my eyes, the stuff that I can't replace, Oh man, I'll do around with that.
Speaker 3: In general, I shot shy away from it, just just just just in case, that's a short fuse. I can't get away. I can't get away fast enough. And just I just don't play with it. I don't play with it. And I just watched them afar with the kids.
Speaker 2: Don't you like that?
Speaker 3: Now let somebody else light it. But you're not gonna light it now you you sit on back here with me, you know, because if if, if you act a fool, I'm gonna stop getting fireworks in general, and we're gonna go somewhere and watching myself. Man, Man, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't And all they do is put all that mess my grandma, Like, who gonna clean up this mess?
Speaker 3: Listen? We got payper everywhere you gotta. We got an order in which way. We got the garbage bag out there. Don't like the next one until you put it the one that's already lit in the trash bag. Let it cool off, put it on the side. You put them all together, and we already have the trash bag already ready we.
Speaker 1: Man, they got this big old thing, this thing, like this thing, this bigger round. They gotta the works here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's what I like to buy the bundles. You buy the bundles, and I about I got to the fire works by the age group, because you know my age groups they ranged, you know my older twenty seven, all the way down the French fried at three. So I got different groups of fireworks I got to get and you can buy them all. Boom, it's a party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: It was you know, seem like to me fireworks were more fun when it was illegal. See, fireworks used to be illegally Georgia, and so we had to go to the border of South Carolina. You had to go to the border of Florida in order to get them.
Speaker 2: Come out.
Speaker 3: How in what city or state of fireworks illegal?
Speaker 4: I've never heard that in Georgia they were illegal.
Speaker 3: What part of you right in the country, like way or.
Speaker 4: The state of Georgia.
Speaker 1: We had to go, we had to go to the camp, we had to go to uh South Carolina, to the border of South Carolina, or you had to go to Florida to get fireworks.
Speaker 3: Well that has changed now, uh huh, it's changed now. Yes, somebody and it seemed like with fun, it was fun.
Speaker 4: You were fun.
Speaker 3: Somebody were to have somebody on Twitter. I just thought about it just dawnd Onto You said illegal, said her, and I go back it go at it every year every July fourth, sometimes Jly third. She tweeted me this year it's about uh, Chad, this is miss debral from Facebook. Are you gonna light fireworks again this year and give our former uh former members of the Army Marines or wedding me and giving them ptsd.
Speaker 4: P.
Speaker 3: How you said, yeah, yeah, by lighting fireworks? Are you gonna do it again this this year? Old shoe and her name is Miss Deborah and just we jokingly just go go go at it every year about you know, lighting fireworks. I'm like, no, ma'am, I'm not gonna do it this year. I'm not gonna do it this year, saying that it's it's bad for the veterans for people to light fire works. And I'm like, well, miss Dever, Well, hell, they have fireworks all over the world. I'm I'm, I'm I'm what do we do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, but it's it's funny. It's funny. Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But hopefully everything works out for him, Like I said, man, he I mean, it can't be good if you're getting treatment at Stanford and they say you're gonna start on the non football injury list.
Speaker 4: So uh, hopefully everything works out for him.
Speaker 1: It's nothing serious, it's just you know, man with the minds that whoa, there ain't nothing to play with. Chargers debut, they're all Navy super charging uniform.
Speaker 3: I remember that, Like, can I tell you fun fact about the all the all navy blue the chargers. Last time where that all navy blue? Like that was with Ladani and Thomason and two thousand and three, two thousand and three fun fact.
Speaker 4: And we beat the brakes off him in them same uniforms we see.
Speaker 1: I'm clt at a at the hall of a couple of weeks bad.
Speaker 4: I like those but I like those powder. I liked the powder. You know what.
Speaker 3: Some people might not like it. They might compare the big bird, but that all yellow. I like the all yellow too. Remind me of the NFL Rush uniform too, that all yellow.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Man, the man the charges when they were in San Diego, and man they would be finding that count.
Speaker 4: They talk about the sandy.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I remember that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Teddy Bear, Teddy beer over here, sleep like to jump off then like daddy, don't do that no more. I'm sorry, buddy, I'm sorry. And not to be outdone the Bucks from bringing out if the fifteth anniversary of you know nineteen seventy six where the Bucks became a friend organizeization. They're bringing back cream cream sickles. As a matter of fact, I got that helmet. I traded Helberts. When you're at the Pro Bowl with.
Speaker 3: And I got, I got, I got a war fifty six. He was good. Hearty was nice. Man, Hearty was nice. Hey, I like the cream sigle. Their uniform real nice. But they hey, the Bucks was good and terrible when they had the uniform back in the day.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh they started oh h and fourteen.
Speaker 3: Hey, but their uniform sweet though, it's real sweet. I wish more team. I wish more team did that. Went back to their throwbacks. Yeah, more team did that.
Speaker 1: Hey, they're trying to sell some They trying to they trying to sell some, trying to sell some jersey.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I don't like the fact that sometimes when it comes to the throwbacks, they get to wear him just one game out the season. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but but you know, o Jo, what they was doing. They didn't let you do it because they didn't want you changing helmets. Because but now they'll let you interchange helmets. You had to like to speak with that one helmet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see what, I see what you mean?
Speaker 1: So they let them change. What do you think is the best uniform of all time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite? What you you like the white? Did you like the orange? Did you like the black? What did you like?
Speaker 3: For for us? For me, for the for the Fels when they wear that goddamn all white, that all white helmet, unbelievable and then the whole stadium, all the fans come out of all white. Ain't nothing like that. That's now, that's wrang now. As far as other teams, especially when we talk about throwback, the best throwback uniform to me everyone, some people might not agree the old Seahawks when the Seahawks were that you like, Man, that's that's so wrong man, that old, that old throw back Seahawks so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean a lot of people like the old Mile High uniforms.
Speaker 4: I mean with with the horse on it. Yeah yeah hm.
Speaker 2: Man, oh yeah yeah but the horse on yeah yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like that's dope. Yeah, But I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like that one.
Speaker 3: I like the No, I like that yeah that one. No, No, the other one the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like that. Yeah. The uniform, yeah, y'all well with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh h. And the Ravens we had uh we just had the black all they got. The Ravens got like they got purple. They got all black. We just had the white. We had, you know, we had white the jersey. That was the only thing. They got purple pants. Now they got black pants. Now, we just had white pants with the white with the white with the road and then the purple for home.
Speaker 3: But when the when the Patriots, when the Patriots were with the with the guy on the helmet snapping the ball, and they were the red, red jersey.
Speaker 4: White pants, I got that. U.
Speaker 2: That's that's another nasty combo.
Speaker 4: That's nice. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think, because I traded with Ben Coach one year and I'm trying to I'm trying. I don't think I got that one. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think because that's that is a throw that's a throwback. That's a throwback helping. They got some sharp ones too, because they got the all white, they got the white with the red, they got the silver, they got the Blue, Oh Joe, Shaquille O'Neill, He's had it with RG three. R G three decided to repost a racer a rac a racist edit of Angel Reese NBA two K twenty six cover with Drew Black. Backlash for amplifying the post, even as he insisted he was calling out racism. I believe you could have called it out without retweeting him. That's just me. We're gonna discuss it in a minute. Shot told r G three to start with his post about Reese. RG three another monkey post about my girl, Angel Reese, and I'm gonna punch you in your f and face.
Speaker 4: Kate.
Speaker 1: It's enough, Like I don't usually do stuff like this, but stop it, bro, You got your job, you got your podcast.
Speaker 4: Leave my Angel alone.
Speaker 1: I'm the one calling her telling her not to respond to f and stop it.
Speaker 4: That's the last time, Kate. Thank you. It's a shame of all this stuff you did in your life.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be remembered for the part You're gonna be remember for your podcast.
Speaker 4: That should tell you you're.
Speaker 1: Not that efing great. I don't want to be remember. I don't want to be remembered for Shack's big podcast. I do not like leave those girls alone. You already spoke about it. Let it go.
Speaker 4: Me personally.
Speaker 1: I believe RG three could have made his point without retweeting it.
Speaker 4: I do, I do. I don't believe he had. I don't because his following me bro oh, make make reference. Make reference. Hey, the cover in which someone used.
Speaker 1: You know, obviously this is a racist It's unnecessary, it's uncalled for.
Speaker 3: You didn't even have to bring attention to it to scroll by it. I saw it too, I scrolled right by it. There's no need to respond to it because when you respond to it, it brings to the light of day and it creates conversation all over again. Yeah, there's no need, there's there's no I'm just I'm speaking on me. I you know, my black ass. I love controversy, but not that type. Listen to There are three things I will never engage in and really talk about. Race, politics and religion.
Speaker 4: Religion.
Speaker 3: Those are two never ending never Oh we'll be here all day, every day, for twenty four hours a day. Yes, it's a never ending debate when it comes to those three. I'm not I'm not going. There's no need. You know, there's no need for that. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: It's bad enough. I don't really talk about nobody anyway unless they say something to me or say something about me. But I don't know what's wrong. I don't know what's wrong brother RG three.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the thing is because RG three has been so outspoken about angel Rees even and he might have been trying to draw attention to it. Nobody everybody's done turned them off because you can't say one hundred negative things and then try to pull something positive and think people go on to see the posity.
Speaker 4: It doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Like He's probably been good though this time, but I think it he went about it the wrong way. He probably been good based on the backlash he received on his previous comments about someone hating someone whatever. It may have been not too long ago, and he tried to try to spend it and say something nicest time. But you got you got to be able to read the room in certain situations and understand, you know what, before is this the right thing to do? It just wasn't. And then the account that it retweeted it from had less than one hundred followers.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's my point.
Speaker 1: Remember the car I tell you all the time that people like that I said, because the thing is is that a lot of times when people take shots at people want to punch up. So if that's the case, they want you to lend them in. Your audience is here.
Speaker 3: And then you know, once once you press in, it takes a It takes on the world of its own, takes on the world of its own.
Speaker 1: So somebody says something they got a podcast, then oh you or I man, let me see what man I know and I'm gonna respond.
Speaker 4: Okay, we respond, Then let me go see what he said.
Speaker 1: Now we've taken We've taken our listeners, our subscribers, our followers and directed them to their Yeah, no, Shack, don't punts the man to face man that bad is me. Look Shack like who he likes. And Shack is a guy. If if Shack for you, you good. You can't do the road. That's how he is shocking. Shaq is a big, fun loving guy. But the lawyer man, he's a very loyal guy. And when he likes somebody or he you know, he rock with you. He rocked with you.
Speaker 3: To he got a funny story. Man about Shack man I went to I went to a leg, you know, me and Shaq. We got into a fight. We got into a fight by and Chrispy Kreme Donuts were off Crenshaw across the street from Louisiana Chicken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Shack owned a couple of Christma Kremes. I know he was.
Speaker 1: He did on that one. I think it burned down. I think the building back up that's on was on pun.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know Shock probably don't remember Shack, and I know you're probably.
Speaker 2: Gonna see this.
Speaker 3: We at that fight. Uh, I forgot who y'all played. I picked Shack up. I slammed me and I hit him three times in the fake bah blah blah blaha, and he tried to get up. He tried to grab me, but I went through his legs because he was so tall. So I went through his legs and came out on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out how you hit him in his face. I've tried to figure out how you hit him in his face.
Speaker 3: He got in my face like he bent down and he thought I won't gona hit him.
Speaker 4: So I m with three.
Speaker 3: Quickmen, Papa, and then he went to grab me, and I just ducked up under him like a little kid, little kid, and that's where you picked him up. No, I wasn't gona pick him up. I just went on the other side and I threw my set up. I threw my set up like I mean, what you're trying to do, and and that's how I ended. The police came and it ended so technically I beat Shack ass.
Speaker 4: Do you want us to sit that up in Shack?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm saving everything for James Harrison. I'm saving everything with him that I just thought, you know, the world should know about that. That fight me and Shack had outside of Christmas Kream and it was all behind some doughnuts.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: He took he took one of my one of my one of my I'm like, damn really, And that's when he came down and he looked down in my face and like I was nervous. My reaction it just because I was boxing back then, because when when he was little Lakers, I was like, I was heavy in the boxing. So I just hit him with a three peece and he went to grab me and I went through his legs like a little kid. And then the police came.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think we've all been got sometimes fake accounts and retweet stuff. I just I don't even you know if it ain't, if it ain't own stuff for club nightcap now with your.
Speaker 3: I tweet all positivity. I tweet positivity. But what I do, look what I do do so I can keep a healthy balance on my timeline, I will engage in negativity because everything can't be positive. Everything can't be positive. You got to keep a healthy balance on your timeline. So if somebody talks shit, I'm firing right back because I needed that. I need that. I need you to understand. You ain't just gonna say anything because I'm going to respond to you. And it's a good thing. I like it, I love it, and I do it with I do it with love. I do it with love. Oh matter of fact, I forgot. I forgot to tell you I got a new job too. Yeah, in pemple Pines, for those that are watching, anybody that lives in Miami. I'm at a nail salon in pemble Pines called Lilick Nail Spot. So if you need manicure, pedicure, come by and see me. I'm there on Fridays, Fridays from twelve to five.
Speaker 4: Hopefully Shack and RG three had a conversation off the air.
Speaker 2: Probably you think you did. Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you did. Hey, look at Teddy Bear. Hey what Thanos said?
Speaker 4: He can hear you? Shelley? Probably in the bed on the bed, sleep with Shelley.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Hey, hey Teddy Bell, Teddy Bell, if you ever want to get away, come on down here to Miami. I'm gonna take it to the dog park in downtown, right off Biscayne Boulevard. They got him out there.
Speaker 4: You hit me.
Speaker 3: Hey, everything, hey, dog brea, everything you can think of, Pomeranians, chihuah WA's ship, Zeos, take your pick, whatever flavor you want. Golden doodles, labb of doodles.
Speaker 1: He said I got, He said I got, He can say I got fixed. I can't do nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta fixed? Oh un, come home, you're doing damn.
Speaker 1: The maths are the betting favorites to land Lebron. The Mavericks are plus one twenty five, the heat of plus five hundred, the Cavaliers plus five fifty, Golden State plus six hundred, the Knicks plus eight hundred, Oh, Joe, do you think these rumors?
Speaker 4: Absolutely is Lebron going to the Dallas.
Speaker 3: Lebron is not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Lebron is not going on.
Speaker 3: I just told to Lebron two days ago. Now, I didn't want to bring up the situation about the rumors that I'm hearing. You know, It's just honest conversation between between two people, you know, And I think if he was, if he was going to Dallas, he would probably give me a heads up because he's someone that I'm someone that Lebron confides in, especially with information of this magnitude. And it's important outside of that. The rumors come from somewhere. They come from somewhere, things like this stir up. You mean to tell me we didn't know Luca was leaving the goddamn Dallas Mavericks and nobody knew, but all of a sudden, rumors about Lebron's are circulating about him leaving the Lakers and going to Dallas all of a sudden. Absolutely not somebody created this because something's going on and hiding something from eather to the world, and this is a distraction.
Speaker 1: Lebron is on the last year of his contract. Lebron is on what they call an expiring contract. Lebron is never ever when he's always had an option, he signs an opt out of the contract, signs another two year deal one plus of the player option. This was the time Lebron opted in. There's no more years on his contract.
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you saying that are.
Speaker 1: Being reported? It's being reported that Lebron wanted another year. They said, no train's gonna stop here. Now you can catch another train, but the train's gonna stop after this year. In the Lakers in Los.
Speaker 3: Angeles, Hey, they got the listen, and I don't see it happening. I'm just telling you just based on the conversation I had with him most of the time, when something of this magnitude is going to happen a team, not one of your services after this year, when you ask for another, then you wouldn't be in an upbeat spirit. You wouldn't be feeling good about yourself. You'd actually mentioned it in conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, he about to make fifty three million, so it ain't not to be down about it.
Speaker 3: But still outside of outside of the money, you know it even about the money for Lebron anymore, you know, he's already a billionaire. So despite being able to make fifty three million, the fact that this team is telling me I finally come to a point in my life and career where they don't want me, and that would that would be.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen to every you just you just told me an hour go, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: All I said, everything has an expiration.
Speaker 2: That it does. You're right, you're right. Okay, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: And Lebron is on the expiring contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's.
Speaker 2: Do we have an experts day?
Speaker 4: No, okay, I mean.
Speaker 1: And the court the thing I think he wanted to like this year and give one more year and then like next like next year was gonna be when he has this you know his Okay, I'm retiring. He gets a rock and chair, somebody buy him a motorcycle, somebody buying a cardigan that somebody grandmother nitted, and stuff like that, or you know, you know something you know like stuff like that. But it's gonna be very interesting. Uh, it's gonna be very and be like, man, I'm trying to talking about Lebron.
Speaker 4: What do you think We're gonna talk about.
Speaker 1: Until until the trade did, until he gets traded or the trade deadline passes and he's still on the Laker, is gonna be talked about? And then guess what, O Joe, it's gonna be talked about. They make the playoffs, gonna be talked about. Where Lebron play next year? Is he gonna be back for the Lakers?
Speaker 3: And I just don't like the fact that they didn't give him another year. I'm not I'm not curious how that affects Browny in play. But I think Lebron is still trying to his career long enough. Unto his other son plays it. I believe he's going to Arizona if I'm not mistaken, right until he gets his hearing in Arizona and then gets the opportunity to play. You know, being able to see I play with both of my sons will be a tremendous accomplishment. Accomplishment that a feat in general, I think will never be done again, you know, as far as longevity is concerned, for any other athletes to play the game of basketball. But I think it's dope. I think I think it's dope, and I think if Lebron hypothetically speaking, just happens to go to the Dallas Mavericks. What are the chances they win and hoist that trophy next year?
Speaker 1: Well, I would like, yeah, him a great chance if Kyrie was healthy. But I don't know if Kyrie's gonna play. Kyrie might not play at all. Kyrie is a guy. Kyrie's a guy. He's gonna make sure he's one hundred percent healthy because he don't want anything. Kyrie is deal problems, and he dealt with knee problems and because he can't back too soon. You know, he even the first year, and when they went to the championship in Cleveland twenty fifteen, he you know, he played and then and he went out on him. So Kyrie, would I be surprised if Kyrie missed the entire next year, the whole scene.
Speaker 4: I would not be surprised at all, because he not until he's right. Yes.
Speaker 1: Three time NBA All Star Bradley Bell has agreed to a contract buy out with the Phoenix Suns and plans to join the Los Angeles Clippers on a two year deal eleven million dollars with a player option after clearing waivers. Ojo does Bill tilt the needle with James Harden and Kawhi.
Speaker 4: I can't hear you.
Speaker 3: Your Mike went out, Okay, here we go, we back. Yeah, okay, I said, I said you would be better verse now. He's just coming from obviously over there in Phoenix where we talked about a trio with Booker and Kevin Durant, and they didn't look like they should look as your as a unit is together. So I'm curious you wouldn't no better than I. Does that mean he's he gonna look better now or get the opportunities and be the score he once was when he was with the Wizards. Now that he's with he's with Kawhi and Paul George.
Speaker 1: I mean he should have more space now. He should have had more space with d I don't know if he moved the needle for me. So I thought I thought Norman Power would. Norman Pole is a better fit because Norman Power can play off the ball. He doesn't need the ball. Norman Pile is a better spot up Bradley Beal when he's going to the All Star Games, he was he was the main guy. Kawhi and James hard is going to have the ball.
Speaker 3: How can you be a player of that magnitude and action need the ball to be successful. He can play off the ball, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: But he didn't in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: You know when he was when he was a Washington he had the ball in his hands much more.
Speaker 4: He was the guy. It was him and John Wall has never been. It's hard.
Speaker 1: It looks it's one thing to go, Okay, be the guy and then go to number two. Well what about when you're the guy and you go to the way to number three?
Speaker 3: I mean, as good as he was in Washington, he shouldn't have to go to number three.
Speaker 1: So he gonna be in front kd. Book or James harden Kawhi. I'm telling you who not be in front of him.
Speaker 3: Just the fact that all of these players are good or elite scorers, are just good and journal at what they do. I just don't understand how the maturation and playing together as one. I don't understand how it never works.
Speaker 2: So I do.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: How would it work if you put Jamar Chase, Justin, Jefferson Tyreek, and ceedde Lamb on the same team.
Speaker 4: How would that work?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Who the quarterback?
Speaker 1: It don't matter who the quarterback because everybody used to get in one hundred and sixty targets. Well, if I give everybody one hundred and sixty targets, that's six hundred and forty passes.
Speaker 4: That ain't happening. You know that.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 4: So now now you know how that don't work.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's crazy. That's crazy when you think about it too. As I'm gone.
Speaker 1: If I put saquon, if I put Saquan, Josh Jacobs and Derek Henry on the same team.
Speaker 4: How does go bad?
Speaker 3: They're gonna be unhappy somebody because guess what, you got one ball.
Speaker 4: With you with the big three? What's worse? Kevin ran in Brooklyn, Kevin I ran in Phoenix, Phoenix. Hey, they missed the playoffs, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Think about it. Man, we talked about we talked about man. Bradley Beal is a walking bucket. Bro. We ain't talk about no just no regular. I mean, I don't know. Maybe maybe some people might have forgot. I ain't forget. You know, even without short time of watching the game of basketball, I didn't seen Buddy get buckets. So saying because he can't have the ball in his hands, it's affecting his play. I just ain't buying that. I'm not seeing him as a player that's one dimensional that can be effective just because he didn't have the god damn baller his hand.
Speaker 4: He's a score.
Speaker 3: A score should be able to play off the ball, coming off pick, coming off rolls. I'm coming off screens, shit, pop and shoot this basketball.
Speaker 4: That's Kevin Durant. He ain't Kevin Durant at.
Speaker 3: Different different style. Okay, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: That's I mean.
Speaker 1: Steph was able to more of his game and play alongside Katie. Katie was able to moreph his game. But yeah, I didn't think the Bradley Beal thing was gonna work because.
Speaker 4: He basically.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, now I see now, now you're making more sense to me. Now, I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 4: I got two. I got two of the same things I didn't me. Yeah, But also also.
Speaker 3: In Bradley Beal's case, we have to understand that also injuries have hampered him looking and being effective as well. So not even being able to get on the court to be efficient with those other two also helped.
Speaker 1: Think about it, O, Joe, you got to sacrifice if d Wade, Chris Bosch doesn't sacrifice in Miami. There ain't winning nothing. You see the sacrifice. D Wade say, you know what, I would take a back seat. Chris Bosh with a twenty and ten guy, say you know what, Guys, I'll take a back seat. Lebron, continue to do what you do sacrifice because I took hold on.
Speaker 3: I know about sacrifice one when I asked in big Management and Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown and Katie and Troy, please let's go get too in both of this offense even more, Hey, this light go off one more time.
Speaker 1: I know something, but I don't look. But the thing is is that Bill just needs to understand. They don't need him to be that Brandley Bill that was in Washington. They don't need that. He might want to be that, but that's not what they need.
Speaker 3: Wait when you say that's not what they need, what do you think they need?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: If Bradley Bill isn't the answer to help boast of that offense.
Speaker 4: They don't need him to score twenty five thirty. That's what I'm saying. Okay, Okay, that's why I for.
Speaker 1: Me, Norman Powler is a better fit with Kawhi and and and and uh James Harden than Bradley Bill. Mmm, okay, I like it, but we're gonna find out. Clay Thompson and Meg the stallium has launched.
Speaker 3: They go together. Hold on what's hey boy, Hey boy, Clay hitting threes on and off the court on okay.
Speaker 1: Great catcher, here a break, catch, great catch and shoot, catch and shoot shoot him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm happy. I'm happy for my sister Meg too, boy, go ahead, go ahead, Meg. But me and you know what's funny too?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: You know, I remember I ain't tell you, you know, I tried and handed music and me and Meg had like we had a little, a little song together. But I think I think he got scrapped. Yeah, yeah, that's my dog, man, my dog. God, damn man, God, damn Meg and Clave what okay? Okay, God damn play boy? That boy, hey long range.
Speaker 4: We expect the big year from Clay. You don't normally a happiness.
Speaker 3: Come on, take take your time, take your time, go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm just saying. I mean, look, he's normally been very private with he.
Speaker 3: Tries, he tries. He's too big of a figure to be private.
Speaker 4: Though, right and uh, you know, look they young.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's what That's what it's about. That's what it's about. You know, no matter what people say, you know, for you know, with Clay, with with Meg, your life is short. Life is short. Get out there whoever want you. That's what you do. And I see a lot a lot of people, a lot of I know, I know a lot of fellas probably upset you know what Meg, and a lot of women probably upset that Clay. But the people upset never even had the opportunity. But they never had They probably never have a chance anyway. Yeah, the people that's mad, y'all ain't gonna have no chance.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. People be like, Oh he can do better, So what he should have told you? She should have picked you?
Speaker 3: Well, people, people, funny boy, I'm happy. I'm happy for Meg and Clay. But hell, wait a minute, thinking about it. How tall Meg is.
Speaker 4: Probably with I mean she's tall, she probably naturally.
Speaker 3: Five now, okay, okay? And Clay how tall? Clay probably say six four five nine?
Speaker 2: That gets you?
Speaker 3: Uh okay, you I.
Speaker 4: Mean she and healed all the time.
Speaker 3: So wow, I'm I'm I'm thinking, I'm thinking long term now, I'm not sure how Clay think. You know, I think long term. You know, I'm thinking, I'm thinking about pro creating. Now, I'm thinking about athletes, and that's why I'm going with her. So I'm not sure where where Clay's head is at, but I'm telling where where my head is. You know, six six, and you look at some of the other NBA players and and and their kids and and and how successful they've been. I don't I don't know if Clay is thinking what I'm thinking, but I'm telling you what I'm thinking. No, Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna make sure we're.
Speaker 2: On the same page.
Speaker 4: Kendre Lamar super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Now, I want to say, listen, if she five nine and he sees he's six, folk, we definitely getting some six six or sixty seven, whether it's a girl or boy. We got one going to the NBA or we got something going to the w NBA.
Speaker 4: Man, they just started dating. Note yo, let's stall them out, man, let him have some fun. Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking long term though. I'm thinking long term.
Speaker 4: Oka, can they get a week coming to the band?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 4: Give him a take.
Speaker 1: Kendrin Lamar's Super Bowl halftime show has been nominated for four Emmys. The Halftime Show, which had like Kendrin Lamar's hit single not Like Us, received nominations Outstanding Variety Special, Live, Outstanding Director for a Variety Special, Outstanding Music Direction, Outstanding Choreography Variety. In reality, nobody has ever gotten this kind of life out of a disk.
Speaker 3: Is different, obviously. I think it's the times that we're in two uncle, it's the times that we're in the This was was about and to someone that has been almost invincible for a very very long time. He's been the top artist in many categories for a very very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeahs he got. Look at all the number one songs he got, look at all the diamond.
Speaker 3: Stuff he got most definitely definitely, Hey Jo, I.
Speaker 1: Mean look, but you you know, you win some you lose something they I mean, bro ni now he got, well, uh what's that? What's the album?
Speaker 4: He got out?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: But did I miss something? What did I miss? Yes? Yes, debuted number two? What number one? But damn.
Speaker 1: Listen, Drake, gonna be just fine now with your'e time for our last second?
Speaker 3: He I mean, I felt I felt good at night, but I would at least be on tomorrow. Yeah, good good because I got some more ship to talk about.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling good good too, Mayhem and Matthew.
Speaker 1: Have y'all ever thought about commenting on the w W. E like Pat McAfee, you and know what you're going at? It would be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Come in.
Speaker 3: I don't want to comment on the w W. I want to wrestle. Put me in the ring, put me man.
Speaker 4: The well, you go right ahead. I don't want to do eat in the ring.
Speaker 3: We got a tag team. We can tag team against Pat somebody. I'm for real. I mean, can you imagine me and you on Raw?
Speaker 4: You and Jordan, y'all got it?
Speaker 3: Man, me and you on Raw? Can you imagine that?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Maybe me and me?
Speaker 4: Like wait what you say? What you said?
Speaker 3: Something slick?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine me and me and uh wait, which one of the Paul brothers? Maybe I could fight one of the Paul brothers. Oh, Logan, Me and Logan, Me and Logan, cage match? I do too. I do too because I understand the artistry that goes into wrestling. It's an art in itself.
Speaker 1: I understand the art of it, but I don't want any part of it. I don't want to wrestle. Look, I got repaired hips. Man, I try to jump over somebody.
Speaker 4: Out the man.
Speaker 3: That'd be great TV too if you get hurt. No, oh, just think about it, man, I can I can say. I can picture the storyline right now. Unk off the top rope, you laying right, Boom, hip comes up and your hip comes out of place. But you crawl over and manage to get to me. Boom, tag me in. I go in, start wearing Pat McAfee out hit the Ropes clothes line. Oh man, you could. You can't write it no better than that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, write the out of that script.
Speaker 1: Kipper with you you saying, oh, my question it is where you rank vond Miller among all time edge rushers? And he up there? I mean you consider that. You know, he was defensive Rookie of the Year. He's a Super Bowl MVP. I mean he took to get the Super Bowl over Super Bowl fifty against the Carolina Panthers. You know obviously it starts to start with LT but you have to put him up there. See edge rushers, now you're talking about end See I look at edge rushers like linebackers, but now edges is also defensive ends. It used to be outside linebackers LT the Derek Thomas, the Carnelia's been, Chevin Green's, Pat Swillings.
Speaker 4: Guys like that.
Speaker 1: I think what it's all saying done. I think you're gonna find himself in Canton. Absolutely, Mark Quyth Farr, what's up, fellas? Marquise far As from making Georgia. I appreciate what you guys do. Thank you, man, We appreciate the support. Thank you guys for watching. We really appreciate that. From the crib doctor Frank al Belloman. Hey, fam, who y'all got running the East this year? AFC, NFC, Uh, I know you got jokes about my cowboys, but it's all love, uh, AFC, Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Until somebody, Uh, the Eagles did not take a step back.
Speaker 3: They got better both sides of the ball, on both sides.
Speaker 4: On both sides of the ball.
Speaker 3: The Eagles got better on both sides of the ball.
Speaker 2: AFC.
Speaker 3: I don't see how you said, Buffalo. I know I'm I'm me, I'm biased, so you know where I'm going. You know where I'm going. I gotta I gotta stick to my guns. I think this is our year.
Speaker 4: This our year y'all in in the AFC East, y'all said, he said, he said.
Speaker 1: AFC doctor Frank al Beller said, the East this season AFC or NFC.
Speaker 3: See oh East? Well, god damn, you know Buffalo Buffalo gonna run the AFC East for a very very long time. Ain't no disrespect to the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Uh what's up, o Jo? How good could Odell Thurman have been?
Speaker 3: He was old tall, Odell Thurman was nice boy. Hey remember Odell Thurman? He was I'm talking about he was a thumper, went to Georgia, Yeah, Georgia. But Odell was nice boy a he was nice. I'm talking about really nice. You know, a little undersize sideline, the sideline fill the a gap when he's a thumper, the kind of thumper like kid damn what's his name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Play for the Steelers, like Brandon Spikes. They they're a little bigger every time they yeah, kendre bet, every time they fill a gap and you gotta tackle pulling. You got a car a guard pulling and they fold the guard to tackle like that. He was one of them, a thumper.
Speaker 4: Cyril p said, Hey, guys, who is all my ross?
Speaker 1: Saint Brown's closest comparison from the past, best reception and rate Gorilla blue hands motor out of this world.
Speaker 4: Who would you compare it?
Speaker 3: To forget everything he just said, Let's talk about the route running, because that's his specialty. I'm Ross Saint Brown is his His specialty is his route running. No matter where you put him, it's about giving the lousion that I'm gonna do something that I'm actually not well, he's one of he's one of the best at it. Uh. In a comparison for for aman Rah oh Man, it's been it's been so many great ones. It is almost like, oh man, that's that's not fair, and that's that's not fair because he doesn't he doesn't. He doesn't have to do all them, all the all them tricks and all all that stuff. You know, Ben Johnson tell Armen Ross Saint Brown, the line up outside, line up in the slot, and I need you to get open on whoever the nickel is. And he can just get open, no tricks, no gimmicks, even though they have tricks and gimmicks that they can do. He can get open on the muscle out the slot. And that not that many slot receivers that can do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't thank anybody else the top of my head on yo.
Speaker 3: And it's been some good ones too, man, it's been some really really good slot receivers that are really just shifty, being able to transition and manipulate linebackers, you know, and getting open. It's just it's too many.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us. Thank you, thank you. I am your favorite.
Speaker 4: UNC.
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengal Ring of Fame out of repro bowler All Pro. That's Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button, and guys go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed and tell family, friends and loved ones to do Likewise. We greatly appreciate your support because without you there can be no us. Everything that we've been able to accomplish what has been because of you. So thank you again very much. Please make sure you check check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock now. If you cannot find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. Now, we are coming to a city or a stake near you, but if you can't find it in the meantime, order it, we'll ship it directly to your door. Please drake responsibly and stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms, shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinning the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they are gone, so please grab yours wild supplies. Last special thanks to pack us Wide Receiver, Jade and Read for joining us. Thank you Jaden for coming on ay when you have that big bust out season a come back and talk to us about it.
Speaker 4: Tell us how you did it. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: We're back tomorrow night, same time, same station, same time you guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you for joining us. We'll see you in good night. I love you
Speaker 1: Mm hm