Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us. On air with a Ryan Seacrest, Good morning, everybody wanted two point seven. It's kids, I've been Los Angeles. We've come together once again to basically slowly wake you up or quickly whatever you have to do, whatever your pace will be this morning, get you out the door and get you there. You know, just I continue to think back to the weekend. We met some winners who listened to the show, and they I believe they lived. Some of them lived in Century City, so I've lived outside of the city here. Anyway, it was I don't know them, they don't know us, but I really we have these conversations about our lives and their lives, and it was as if we've known each other a long time. And that's why I love about this job, right, I love that about this job. Matter of fact, I felt like I could ask them personal questions because they asked us personal questions because they heard us talking about those things. So it felt like there was no barrier, no wall in terms of what we could talk to them about. And we did and that was that was fun.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So if you are listening to us wherever you are good morning, good luck today. It's that Tuesday thing that I find it the most difficult day to push through. So yes, now insert Tanya's reaction.
Speaker 3: But it's Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 1: But no one lives in a candy land like you. Right, no one.
Speaker 4: Lives in tacos every Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Right, But no one really can do that, Yes they can.
Speaker 3: All you do is you make ground beef.
Speaker 1: Okay, who is time for that?
Speaker 5: Grubby? Is pretty simple?
Speaker 1: But do you really, like, honestly, in the real scheme of life, when you've got as much as you've got going on, can you really commit to it the same thing every Tuesday all over the place?
Speaker 5: Committing to the same meal every Tuesday is not.
Speaker 4: First of all, Mark's family does the same meal every Monday through Friday.
Speaker 3: They have set day.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Either, So like a school cafe, you got a grid that comes down pretty much no Monday through Thursday.
Speaker 6: Actually, what we're going to eat that night?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well what is it?
Speaker 6: Well, Monday is breakfast for dinner.
Speaker 1: Tuesdays, I talked.
Speaker 8: To you pizza, which is like a trader Joe's pizza she kind of dresses up. Wednesday is pasta and then Thursday. Thursday's been a little bit iffy lately, but those three, for sure are locked.
Speaker 1: I want to get him wrong. I was being a pragmatist us Ryan.
Speaker 5: It's just them too, like everybody else. It's not everybody, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So all right? Where was I partly sunny? Hi's in the low nineties one hundred inlet's going to be hot. So this morning we have a second date update that's coming up. She went out with a guy four or five times. They even went to his coworker's wedding together, but she has not seen him since. So what do That's seven twenty Today's the first day of Rashashana and there's no school. That's right, no school today. So if you're sleeping in, you can't really hear me talk about this. But if you if you did wake up because you couldn't sleep in, thanks for coming, amaze, you'd be in here. September twenty third, Benson Boone over the weekend, gonna bet the Honda Center. Actually a lot of good shows coming up towards the end of the week. Tate McRae be at the Key of Forum Friday and Saturday. It's a good show. If you're going to that, you love it. Also Jonas Brothers, Honda Center, and Anaheim. All right, it is not scary. Farm Time got those tickets to give away in a few minutes, and the Pumpkin Spice season is here. This is something that some people get behind in another's don't you know? It's It's funny how it reminds me of Cilantro. You know, I get very excited. Yeah, I get very excited about Cilantro. Other people get very upset with me when I get excited about Cilantro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I could be with somebody forever that loathes Why do they bother you?
Speaker 5: Who cares what they like her?
Speaker 1: I like it because I don't want to make two things like.
Speaker 4: It's in a lot of like like salsa about Cilantro is boring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all like it, right, Yeah?
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 1: Is not anybody in the back room. No, she doesn't like it.
Speaker 5: My mom, No, my mom were cooked with it as in my childhood, Like I feel like everything had Celand throw in it, and so it's not my favorite. I'm not gonna not eat something because it has it, But if I can pick it off, I will My.
Speaker 1: Mom did that with velveta. She was served broccoli and put velveda on top of me. And so I can no longer have velvida. Everyone has even know what velvita is anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even know if it's real cheese, certainly not cheese.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone in the way it would melt? Did not look like cheese would melt right anyway in the back room. Think celanthroa tastes like soap?
Speaker 5: Oh no, but EJ does.
Speaker 3: He has that thing. Becca has to beca has it.
Speaker 1: It's a chemical thing then inside your body. So the pumpkins spice debate, Now, I was looking at the searches. They hit an all time high. People are more into pumpkin spice than ever before. Here are the top pumpkin spice products searched over the past month. Pumpkin spice scented brooms, Now, for what are you gonna ride around on it?
Speaker 5: I didn't really even know that that was a thing.
Speaker 4: I think it's like, so when you're cleaning it, emits some sort of a scent.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 1: So you can fly over the neighbors houses, Yeah, and amid a little aroma over their backyards. Number four pumpkin spice lotion. Would you put body lotion on the smells like the pumpkins?
Speaker 5: No, I would have a candle. I wouldn't mind the pumpkins spice candle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those can smell like dessert tastes, which is, I'd rather smell the dessert than eat the dessert. But it smells like dessert tastes. Number three pumpkin spice trash bags. I happen to be a fan.
Speaker 5: Of these, the pumpkin spice in general, or just scented trash bass scent it trash. Yes, me too.
Speaker 1: I kind of really enjoy putting a new trash bag in my trash bin because when I open it up, it's like, oh, that refreshing.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: Number two most searched pump can spice products. Pumpkin spice toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's gonna be a no for me.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a no for me because I don't know what's in it in rubbing off on me.
Speaker 5: Why do I want any spice down there?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: That's was my first. Like, I don't want cuban toilet paper, right, No, you know, with not doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 5: So weird.
Speaker 1: Spearm might be nice. Spearman might be good. I used tea tree oil on my body. Maybe tea to oil. I don't know. Number one Pumpkin spiced floor cleaner. I didn't know they had all these problems. What happened to lattes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a latte in the candles and move on.
Speaker 1: I guess people don't search that because they know they're there. Anyway, Welcome to Pumpkin and Spice season. I'm like, it's some best of Siciny, some best of Tanya. You guys are you're glowing? You know you're you're You're What does Kevin Hart saying that iPhone commercial? You got your drip on?
Speaker 5: Okay? Wow?
Speaker 1: Kevin Art says, Kevin Art doesn't every commercial he's doing. I actually really like. He's in a new iPhone commercial and it's great. Actually laughed out loud.
Speaker 5: I know exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 1: He thinks, he thinks he's got the new iPhone, and everywhere he goes in the quick commercial, people are like, oh my gosh, look and he's like, I know I'm finer in person. I know what's up.
Speaker 7: It's me.
Speaker 1: It turns out they're really looking at the iPhone right.
Speaker 5: Because he had the orange one in the commercial.
Speaker 1: But he's I think he says at the top, I'm dripping in it or got my drip on that anyway, you two have your drip on. And so a lot of people may have asked you what are you doing? What's your worker because I got asked that question, not that I have might drip on, but so ask me, what what's your workout? And I said, underwater? It's my thing these days, underwater, underwater. I'm doing underwater.
Speaker 5: Workout right, the weights.
Speaker 1: So, uh, Tanya is working on a new induces. Have you heard about this? She's walking backwards?
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 5: I am told her that this prize is not the safest thing for her to do, especially because she loves street that's like very slanted.
Speaker 1: Are you doing on a treadmill or outside on the.
Speaker 3: Outside in the wild.
Speaker 4: I don't have a treadmill, so everything I do is out in the wild. But I've gotten very into walking over the last like six months, and even I know, but I feel like walking is really of the moment.
Speaker 1: By the way, people don't walking walking since we've been on this planet.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, no, no, But I feel like walking your ten thousand steps. I feel like now people are really paying attention to it more lower.
Speaker 1: You see, it's not ten thousand, that was a whole market.
Speaker 3: Seven seven, whatever.
Speaker 4: But now I've implemented walking backwards because it it kind of hits different muscles and just kind of different parts of your legs than when you walk forward. And also I think it helps me to coordination. But I look so I probably look so wild to people as they're driving by when I'm walking backwards up to my house.
Speaker 1: So I see people do in the gym. Yeah, and I have to admit I've done it before myself. And I think it's more than just you know, the new muscles. It's really about the brain because you're having to think a little bit more and focus. And I think that you probably get more out of it because you have to rewire your thought process a little bit more with your movement and that is a good thing.
Speaker 3: And when you.
Speaker 4: Walk normal, like you don't think about it. I could be talking to somebody, I could be on my phone and you're just walking. But to walk backwards like I cannot be on my phone. I cannot. I need to focus. Does your dog walk backwards? So I've only brought sunny ones because she will not. It's impossible. She goes forward, she won't go backwards with me.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. You know, we have been walking on two legs for seven million years. I don't know how many people back then did it backwards. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. But it is a very I think it is a good workout. I actually now walk forward with a weight vest. Have you seen these things?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 1: So I have a weight vest now for my right.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get one.
Speaker 5: Oh, if you get it, Ryan, she's gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Well, Rock so sooner her husband and we'll have one to h.
Speaker 4: Before you even said this, one of Robby's best friends has been wearing a weighted best and he does all his work, calls and just walks around and for since he told us that, I was like, I want to.
Speaker 1: Get it's amazing. Just a few pounds on your body. How he can like really increase it? Yeah? Heart rate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So there you have it. There any new programs for.
Speaker 5: You, No, just berries and walking the dog.
Speaker 1: Well that's good enough. Come on next to get a higher salary at a new job. I'm going to tell you what they say is a good thing to do. Hang on, I got a quote of the day. This is that portion of the show. And also just an interesting fact I was reading about if you've been hired for a new job, maybe you're up for a review. Research shows that doing this is going to get you more money.
Speaker 5: What is it job?
Speaker 1: Canada's who jokingly requested ridiculously high salaries, crazy high salaries compared to where they were relative okay, received nine percent higher wage offers. Think Canada's who made no such jokes, so they weren't asking for it. They're joking about it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that sounds like to you or how you joke about it, but the initial offer, even a joke, can serve as an anchor, I guess, affecting the outcome. So think about how you might joke about that, because if it goes wrong, you can play it off. If it goes like this says, it goes nine percent is the average kick you get. I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, try it and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Here's today's quote, Tuesday, September twenty third. Respect is the minimum. This FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 5: Well, Jimmy Kimmel will be back on the air tonight. About a week after Disney and ABC made the decision to pull the show off the air, a federal judge ordered the White House to restore five hundred million in UCLA medical research grants. The LAPD sets, it's increasing patrols to protect those in LA who are observing the high Holy Days, and the La County Fair announced its dates for twenty twenty six. It will's on May seventh through the thirty first next year, with the theme play your Way.
Speaker 1: All right, good morning, it is Kiss Sisney. Let's talk about saying really fun. That's Taylor Swift and Life of a Showgirl the Theater event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's happening a week from Friday, so it'll be for three days right October third through the fifth.
Speaker 3: And she's what.
Speaker 5: We do know, It's like, I don't know if people don't understand, like what's happening here, Like is it a music video for every single one of the tracks And it's not. She's premiering the music video for the Fate of Ophelia. That'll be obviously in this movie doc whatever you want to call it. And then you're gonna get a lot of behind the scenes footage, so lyric videos, breakdowns of the stories behind her song. So I'm assuming that she'll be in it quite a bit hopefully, right, that's the hope. It's already pulled in fifteen million dollars in pre sales in the first twenty four hours of these tickets going on sale, and it's peg to be opening somewhere in the thirty to fifty million all our range for the weekend at the box office for those three days. I know that when these tickets went on sale a few days ago, our like my mom chat was going crazy and all the moms are trying to get the tickets. When mom bought twelve, so then I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, is that for them or for their kids?
Speaker 5: No, she just texted and she's like, hey, I got twelve tickets for us and our girls. And I was like, okay, great now, how does that work? How do you pay t other back?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: It just Venmo got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very It's very simple.
Speaker 1: I mean, but a lot of people would just say, hey, listen, it comes out in the wash.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I guess Ruby.
Speaker 1: I think Ruby has a Venmo quiz for us. Later we're rub we're gonna talk about venmo etiqutt little bit later in the show Love.
Speaker 5: That, So Taylor Swift is encouraging everyone to dress up, get into it things eras tour outfits, sparkly showgirl looks, cozy Cardigan's if you just want to go that route. But she wanted to be a giant swifty party in the theater, people singing along inchannging that.
Speaker 1: I met EJ from the Hunters group, say, and she was at the festival over the weekend. Huh, And I said, you know, I was talking to her. I was like, how crazy is this whole thing? Because she sings on the songs but she's not the character, but she's the singer, one of the singers. But she's also a songwriter.
Speaker 3: But the character looks like her.
Speaker 1: Okay, but she said she normally doesn't sing, and this is all sort of happening so fast. I said, what do you like to do? Because I really like to write, not sing, But she's singing on that on the Hunterrix songs anyway, So I said, I started, She's like, what, like.
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it crazy? She's like, yeah, it's so crazy. What like sicity? She went and she saw the whole thing in the theater. You did, right, they did? Okay, I thought I remember that, and I told the whole story because I thought I remember you talking about the show. Yes, And she's like she did. I'm like, yeah, did you meet her?
Speaker 5: I did not meet her?
Speaker 1: No, Well, then she was very excited that you went.
Speaker 5: I would have loved to have met her.
Speaker 1: I'm really really cute. One thousand dollars to pay your bills in the three two three. That's not it's Ryan, it's Cisney, it's Tanya. And we are into a second date. Update. Now, listen to this. Dating is a drag, so we're here to try and get to the bottom of it. Why are you making a face on you now? I'm I'm sensitive, Sally. You know about dating you married?
Speaker 4: Yes, I know, but I dated for almost a decade.
Speaker 1: But not on your past. I'm dating, yeah, I know, not really, but I could be.
Speaker 3: But it's not drag.
Speaker 1: It is. The whole process is not great. This is where I need you. Mikayla, Mikayla, Mikayla, not fun. Tell her it's not fun. The whole first part is not fun. Don't side with her just because you want to be nice.
Speaker 5: First part is fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, it's not. You guys are It's tough.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 1: It is tough, and you got to like you don't know the person well en off. So you're on this like performance mode, trying to.
Speaker 3: A journey of discovery.
Speaker 1: You are making me I want to throw off.
Speaker 5: You're making me want to throw up Orman's mode, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you're just like you're fifty percent of you, probably because you know, you got to get to know the person before you say things that might scare him off.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I guess you're right. I mean I know what he means. Now you're almost like on your best behavior. Yeah, I mean you're like you're you're yeah, yes, you're like not one hundred percent yourself because you're second guessing everything that you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you are. You're really trying to make a great first impression to doing things to do that. Yeah. Okay, well you guys don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: I was just signing with you.
Speaker 1: When I say you guys, I mean three of Tanya's all the tanyas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all her different versions, all.
Speaker 1: Her different sign anyway, All right, let's get to this second date update. Enough about that debate, Kayla is she's with us on this? So, Kayla, you and out of this guy four or five times went to a wedding of a coworker and you have not heard from him since. What do you think has happened? Why? In your mind? Why is he ghosted you?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I've never been ghosted before, so I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess. I mean, if you know you need to feel it once, how do you I mean, how do you justify like five dates a wedding, like going to a friend's wedding a coworkers when it's a big deal and then nothing? Do you think he just got over it? You think he got what he wanted out of it? Like, what do you think in your mind?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean maybe, but I hope it isn't this. So I'm kind of a picky eater, and I didn't like the options at the wedding, so I got uber eats.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that's the moment. That's a problem. What you need to do proper etiquette there because I had the same issue with Tanya's wedding. The proper proper etiquette there is, but I'm teasing you. It's so easy. It's so easy to wind her up, Kaylin. So the property to get there is you go to the wedding and afterwards you order your food. You just have to deal with it for a few hours. You don't order it to the wedding. That's like, it's kind of offensive actually, because you know they spent time and money and energy on that meal. Right, and uh, anyway, I could see where that might be an issue. So let's find out. Hold on one second, that's for sure it Yeah, it could be. I mean it would be. I think if someone if I were to do that your wedding, you'd not be thrilled.
Speaker 5: I'd be so by the way, so many people did that at your wedding and they ordered it.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, but after that's my point. After after, not to the wedding. Yeah, after Yeah, I ordered roomsoerce after.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like people were like, I gotta go have a pizza away from me in my room.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What I didn't say that, Tony. I didn't say that. It was not mean, only mean like that. We'll find out whatever's going on here, Kayla. And this guy's name is Steven. Hang on, all right. The second date update. So we met Kayla, she met Stephen. They went out a few times. One of the turning points, we think was when they went to one of his coworker's weddings. She is a picky eater in her own words, didn't like the food, so she ordered Uber Eats, but she ordered it to be delivered during like what the reception or the party or the dancing all that stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, during the reception, you just like ate it.
Speaker 5: At the table, like in front of everybody.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, I honestly didn't think anyone would notice. But this long driveway and they just see the Uber Eats car, they laughing.
Speaker 1: The proper etiquette, as Sydney said, at Tony's wedding, many people did. They ordered it after everybody was at the reception to their room or.
Speaker 4: Like if you're a picky eater, my friend is dating someone who has a lot of food allergies, and so just because she just doesn't want to, you know, be a bother at the event or whatever, she'll pack like a little sandwich or something in her purse to just like have.
Speaker 1: So Tony's basically saying, you were selfish, Kala the.
Speaker 4: Uber Eats like cutting the Uber eats like having somebody drive and deliver it. I feel like adds an element of rudeness.
Speaker 1: So fine, let's figure out if that was issue. Maybe maybe it wasn't. Maybe that's not why he blew you off after five dates. But we're gonna put him on the phone. Be very quiet, let us find out what is going with Steven.
Speaker 6: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey Steven, Ryan Seacrestus and the Antanya. Good morning. How are you?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Are you good? Thanks for taking our call. We are on the air and we are calling about a woman that you are dating named Kayla. Can you tell us about Kayla?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, yeah, I remember her.
Speaker 1: You remember her? So it wasn't so recent?
Speaker 7: Yeah no, I mean, you know, it's not too long ago. We hung out for a bit.
Speaker 1: And how when you say hung out, Like, what does hangout mean in real terms? I'm curious.
Speaker 7: Well, we went out about a few times, and the last time I went out was actually to my coworker's wedding.
Speaker 1: How was that congratulations on their coworker's wedding.
Speaker 6: I was that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, thank you. Yeah. I mean, I'm just gonna say like it was going all right. But I'll tell you what happened though. It was a really nice wedding at a country club. I this is what happened. I guess she didn't really like any of the food, and so she ended up ordering an Uber Eats. It came to the to the wedding venue to the country club, it was like cruising up in the driveway and everybody's like, who the heck ordered Uber Eats? And then of course it was my date and everybody was geking fun of her for it was a.
Speaker 1: Little embarrassing, A little embarrassing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was humiliating, Like I'm sorry, you just don't come back from that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't disagree. I mean I think that Look, everyone can understand if you want something else to eat, then you just do it, not in that moment. So so this is the reason you decided to blow her off, as we understand.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, it was humiliating. I mean like, like she's she's hot and all the like. That was rough.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the question, Stephen, is is the heat enough to overcome the order? You know what I mean? Like, is does she have all the other stuff in order for you to overcome the fact that she had that embarrassing faux pap moment at the wedding or was that such a red flag? You're totally one hundred percent committed to moving on, that's just the question.
Speaker 7: I mean, that was a red flag for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well listen, I appreciate you. I appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna I don't need to. It's over, Kayle, He's gone. It's not gonna happen. He thinks it's so much of a red flag. I mean, you heard him right there. What's your reaction to this? You knew that, you knew it going in, that this was the moment that ruined it.
Speaker 9: Well, I find that it's very interesting that he was humiliated. I didn't stop him from spending the night with me that night.
Speaker 1: Get him back. Oh my gosh, even he's still there, Steven.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So one thing I was going to tell you is that Kayla's on the phone here too. Uh so she has something. She heard you, and she has a reaction, Kayla.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean I find it interesting that you were humiliated, but you slept with me that night.
Speaker 5: So obviously you weren't that offended. Steven.
Speaker 7: I mean Okay, I mean we we had a hotel room together. What was I supposed to do? Like, I didn't want to waste the room?
Speaker 1: You can go to bed. Yeah, yeah, Cayle, We're gonna let the two of you, I think talk. Maybe the two of you should just talk. Hold on one second, We'll make sure you guys can connect. I don't know what they're going to talk about, because it sounds like he's done and she is upset that he had these feelings about her but still ended up spending the night. Yeah, you could have easily just gone to bed and said, hey, here's let's just I've never said I'm so tired men, excuse me. I have said I'm so tired before and gone to sleep many times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like sometimes a lot of a lot of the times guys just like, oh, I just want to do what I want to do.
Speaker 1: What a Cardi B trending report coming up in a few minutes. This has to do with some Super Bowl rumors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's been a lot of scuttle of Taylor Swift performing at the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 3: But could it be Cardi B.
Speaker 1: So earlier we were talking about the Taylor swift box office event that's happening, and Sisney said that in her mom's chat to one of the moms got twelve tickets to the movies to go see this when it hits the theaters. And I said, well, how are you gonna pay her back? And you guys said inquire then moo, we did, Yeah we're in unison. Then no, there we go. So I said, got it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: It got me any thinking about the Venmo etiquette because what if you pay for something from somebody and they don't They keep not paying you back. They say they're gonna venmo but they haven't yet. What do you do? Do you do you ask them? Or do you what do you do?
Speaker 5: You can politely send a venmo request or.
Speaker 1: Do you say it in person? That's what we're gonna get into here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Ruby quin Stantley has a Venmo quiz. Yeah no, Ruby, what inspired this quiz?
Speaker 10: I was just I just found this poll on Venmo etiquette, and so I felt like it was going to be a fun little quiz for us.
Speaker 1: All Right, so let's let's see how we'd handle these situations.
Speaker 10: Okay, So if you owe someone less than five bucks, do you venmo them the money.
Speaker 5: I always offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I think if you owe someone, you owe someone, Yes, and so it kind of doesn't matter about the amount. If it's a little amount, you still owe them.
Speaker 5: But if they say no, don't worry about it, then I don't send them money.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. You don't insist, no, I don't insist.
Speaker 5: You don't want me to pay you, I won't pay you.
Speaker 10: So nine percent do not expect their friends to venmo them even if they owe less.
Speaker 1: Than five five All right, what's the next one?
Speaker 10: So you owe your friend eleven dollars and fifty six cents, do you pay them eleven dollars and fifty six cents?
Speaker 5: Or do you round up?
Speaker 1: I round up? Round up? You round up to twelve? Yes, you round up to twelve. I mean, come on, I do the exact amount?
Speaker 3: Is that weird?
Speaker 10: Seventy five percent say they round up to twelve bucks?
Speaker 1: Okay, well you should round up, Yes, level up and round up. By the way, the woman from iHeart asked me backstage on one of the I don't know the camera interviews have, am I leveling up? I don't even know what that means?
Speaker 3: How are you like that?
Speaker 1: She was, how are you eleven up for the new year or this year? I'm like, uh, I wake up every day trying to prove myself is.
Speaker 5: That it don't sure level up?
Speaker 1: How what do you hew you level up?
Speaker 5: That is a weird I'd say that's a I feel like your workouts are leveling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're working out underground now under underwater, underground.
Speaker 1: I am subterranean in the soil workouts. All right, what's next? What's next?
Speaker 10: So if a friend owes you money, do you tell them or do you send them an actual Venmo request?
Speaker 1: Like you nudge them?
Speaker 3: So I want to manage.
Speaker 4: I always text because sometimes I don't. I don't have my Venmo alerts on, so I wouldn't know if somebody sent me a Venmo request.
Speaker 3: So I always text.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So sixty nine percent just tell the friend. Only twenty three percent send the Venmo request, which I feel like can be a little passive aggressive. Sometimes the request week without a text, like without a prior text. It feels like, hey, just like let me know directly, all right, this is Venmo go ahead? Is your Venmo public or private?
Speaker 5: Private?
Speaker 10: You don't anybody see all that Mine's public, mine's public too.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised, Tanya.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to make it private. You just make.
Speaker 1: Your little slide yo.
Speaker 10: Do you and your partner venmo each other or do you just let things even out over time when you're.
Speaker 1: In a relationship. Yes, it comes out in the wash.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, Veno, you know it.
Speaker 1: Comes out in the wash. You are not. You're just letting that. That's got to just slide because next you know, it's a sea saw. Right, So back and forth.
Speaker 4: Early days, I feel like, I feel like early days you can no.
Speaker 1: I think early days you almost really can't. Yeah, I feel like again, Tanya, out of the game for so long, has no idea what dating venmo etiquette is.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Fourteen percent of people in relationships venmo each other, which I do think is kind of interesting. When you see those charges back and forth with people who are married and you're like ten bucks for like pizza.
Speaker 1: I can see where this is going. It's already over all.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Now, I've got to get these not scary farm tickets for you. I think we're gonna play a little game called what's that game called? I think it's called knots or not knots nineteen ninety five. By the way, Okay, it was a long time ago. I was just I think it was in high school still, nineteen ninety five, high school.
Speaker 5: Graduated.
Speaker 1: Just just just just just literally just capping gown. That was my capping gown for almost year. Anyway, that knots or not knots coming up next for notts scary farm tickets. Oh cute, Tanya. You said, I use the word scuttle butt, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I just I used the word scuttle bup. Then I didn't know if I could say it on the airule bus, I said, this is Benign, Okay, So Cardi b She announced she is having her fourth baby, and she said that the minute she gives birth, she's starting tour rehearsals, which her tour kicks off in February. So the timing of all this is what as people really speculating. So could she be the Super Bowl halftime performer? Her tour kicks off three days after the big Game. Is that a coincidence? I don't know, Probably not. She also said she waited to share her baby news because she wanted to close some deals first. What kind of deals is she closing aka super Bowl. Her album am I The Drama just came out. She has amazing collapse that could make for some great super Bowl guests Selena Gomez, Lizzo, Jana Jackson. So if it's Cardi B Or Taylor Swift, I feel like we're just in really good hands this year for the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I have to say. I mean, I don't know, but after that courtroom appearance of Cardi B's she could have booked the super Bowl. No, I mean I could have been at what closed the deal?
Speaker 4: She there's this door dash commercial that she has with Amaya Papaya from Love Island, and like it is. It is the most brilliant commercial. I literally watched it and was like crying laughing. It was so oh good.
Speaker 1: But what you said is true. If it's Cardi or Taylor, we are all state.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly what he'd liked the insurance. I can't with his Dadger we get it.
Speaker 1: And just as because it's funny.
Speaker 3: I still don't get it.
Speaker 1: Let's move on, Mark, explain it.
Speaker 6: You're in good hands with all stage.
Speaker 3: That their slogan.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, go walk backwards again?
Speaker 6: Shall we?
Speaker 1: You're something on the line here for not or not nots and that is not a double negative because not knots is spelled n O T space k n O t t s not nuts. Yes, so it's a four pack of tickets here. It's not scary farm not or not knots. It explains itself. So let's just get into it. Brod Rigo Seacrest with you? How are you? Brother solid? Thank you so much for listening to us, calling it for us. And we got a game of knot or not knots and here's what it's going to work. So did you know the knots knots very Farmer zonned by six Flags?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay you knew? Yes? Correct? That is right. I get one ding ding. So we'll give you the name of a roller coaster. You tell us if it's a ride at knots very Farm or not knots six Flags? Okay? Are you figure skating right now?
Speaker 3: Are you on the ride?
Speaker 1: That sounds like you're figure skating with my car? But yeah, okay, we'll be careful.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Where you headed?
Speaker 7: I have a head? All right?
Speaker 1: Great? What are you? What freeway? Are you on our surface street?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 1: Actually on the four Oh my god? You and everybody else. All right, let's get to it. So three right for you? Three round? The first one is Sierra Sidewinder. Is that knots or not notts roller coaster? Not, it's not. Actually, that's hard, all right. Next one the Iron Rattler, The Iron Rattler, knots or not knots roller coaster, that's not That is not notts, it's the six flags. It's hard, guys, playing a game while driving the four or five. It's hard right now. So here's another one. Jaguar, Jaguar knots or not nots not Nope, that is not. So we didn't do so hot on this game. What else can we play?
Speaker 3: The match game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rodrigo. If I say hey, you say, oh you got a congratulations right hey hip hop forayo. Congratulations. But you know what you did. You made me feel so bad you didn't get any of them that you got them. Yeah, you're going, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: It was it was actually hard.
Speaker 1: Glad we made actually active bro, trust me.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I'm not. I don't. I can't do like a business call while I'm driving the four or five and think about it. So I got you.
Speaker 7: Right, Thank you very much for the opportunity, of.
Speaker 1: Course, brother, anytime. We're here every day, anytime, All right, bro, hang on one second, drive safely. The talkback features so super cool inside the iHeart Radio app. It's basically like leaving a voice note speaking of which I find myself recording all the time. I don't realize I'm recording on my phone.
Speaker 5: Measure is yeah, I know you mean though, sometimes like if you have a text message open, then you can accidentally record.
Speaker 1: Really triggers easily. Let's get to this now. So we've got these talkbacks here first, Let's start with Beth. Now, Beth, the cool thing about the Iheartradi app is you could be listening really anywhere anytime.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if you visit LA and you listen to Kiss and you want to take it with you, you can. If you live here and you leave, you can take us with you on that app too. That's how my mom listens in Atlanta on her walks, because the timing sort of works out for for her, you know, because that's on the East Coast and we're on the air, and she walks about the time or in the seven o'clock hour, it's a ten o'clock hour there. I don't need to be father clock miss here. But let's get to Beth in Montana, and she says, I'm defending Tanya.
Speaker 2: Good morning, this is Beth. And in Tanya's defense, buying Ryan underwear does seem like a girlfriend thing to do, but ultimately it's a motherly thing to do. And so is it appropriate for Tanya to buy underwear for Ryan.
Speaker 5: That's up to the only the.
Speaker 2: Parties involved, and it is kind of a maternal thing that she does.
Speaker 1: Well if we look at it that way, thank you, Tanya. But you want to explain what happened.
Speaker 3: So I can't remember the year.
Speaker 4: I want to say it was like either twenty seventeen or twenty eighteen, and you lost your lucky pair of red underwear. It was like your lucky pair of red underwear, and I clocked it and I put it on my notes page. So that year, for Christmas, I bought you a pair of red underwear. And you seem to not enjoy it, but I thought it was so thoughtful.
Speaker 1: I did enjoy it. I just thought it was a strange gift for a coworker.
Speaker 3: But I thought it was so thoughtful.
Speaker 5: It's still weird.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I discovered? You don't even know this because you couldn't see them, But I was wearing something I had never worn before under my trousers at the Ihart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 5: I'm terrified.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm scared.
Speaker 5: Really, well, what is it?
Speaker 1: I didn't know they made these for guys Thong skims. They make it for guys skims.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, how explain the skims that you were wearing?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: They I mean, how do I explain?
Speaker 3: They're really tight box of briefs.
Speaker 1: Their box of briefs with the right not tightness in the right spots, crayh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tight everywhere else.
Speaker 5: So it kind of like, yeah, I was in skims both nights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were all in skims. Who knew? Terry in South Carolina listening on the iHeart Radio app wants a review today's show.
Speaker 11: Hey, everybody, this is I was listening to this show today, like thank you regularly? Uh yeah, very good topics today. I enjoyed the show and I wish Sisiny, Tanya and Ryan all have a great day in the back room too, Team one of two point seven kiss at them.
Speaker 5: Wait, we love you, Terry.
Speaker 1: I need to meet Terry, I want to hang out with you full stop. Terry, get back to us again. We'd like a review on a regular please.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: And if you don't like something, I want to hear that exactly.
Speaker 5: Don't be afraid.
Speaker 1: And even Terry is saying something not so nice will sound nice. Thank you, Terry. Well more, talk back here inside the iHeartRadio app on that red microphone. This is Elena in Arizona with a quick question.
Speaker 2: Here she is Hey Ryan in the one on two point seven, kay I asked, fam Ryan, what's her love language?
Speaker 1: Oh well, Elena, M where's the music? Oh my gosh, this is like not love music.
Speaker 5: Maybe that could be like this is sad, this is love.
Speaker 1: That's sad love, that's right. Ah, this is more hopeful love. This love has a future kind of love. That silence islands are much more hopeful than piano Pana's death. I mean this is pretty deathy sounding, that's true. Well that's all I got Caro one more.
Speaker 5: That works as well, but that is not dead.
Speaker 3: Can you just tell us your love language?
Speaker 1: Was that the question?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my love language is our number one words of affirmation.
Speaker 5: That's mine.
Speaker 1: How can I possibly be here and not answer the question about my love language, and I just corrected about my love like No. I took the test and number one was words of affirmation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a service.
Speaker 5: No, it was it him and I matched.
Speaker 1: I remember, so you're wrong, it's true. Number two is quality time.
Speaker 5: What Yes, and you had the same reaction when he was reading them the first seventeen.
Speaker 1: I took this test time for an upgrade three three three acts o service. Ah, yes, this is so you got him in.
Speaker 5: Them down over there.
Speaker 4: I should take it again, though, because the do often change as time passes.
Speaker 1: What does quality time mean?
Speaker 3: It means uninterrupted quality time, she just added.
Speaker 1: She defines it by using the same terms with anything you ask anyway. That's my three. And thank you very much Elanta for even being concerned enough to ask. Well, that's gonna do it for us one or two point seven except them. Thanks for riding along on this first day of Rosashana with no stool. This morning for students partly sunny today high is the little nineties one hundred inland. If you're just getting going out the door, we're back tomorrow. Now tomorrow. The plan is match game. We'll play that. It's always a lot of fun with the panel. What else are we gonna do? Oh there's a way of walking that is better than ten thousand steps and it only takes half an hour.
Speaker 3: Wow, sign me up. I'm intrigued.
Speaker 1: Tyny revealed in this show that she walks backwards as part of her new physical fitness routine. So I'll tell you it inspired this thought for tomorrow. If you missed anything on the show on airth Ryan Seacrest, wherever you get your podcast and Sistany's gonna take another hour here? What do you got, sis?
Speaker 5: I sure am. We're gonna keep it NonStop hits for thirty minutes right after this.
Speaker 1: Love it Well back tomorrow morning. First thing to the back room. Anything else you'd like to do before we go. I hope it's no because we're out of time. Yeah we are.
Speaker 3: I would like you to retake your love language tests.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask the front room master back to see tomorrow. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.