Speaker 1: Start up dot Up, start Up, Brooklyn buy start Up, Brooklyn buys start up dot dot Up. They making noise data start up, Doda dot Up.
Speaker 2: Episode two eighty five of The Brooklyn Boys Podcast. We are getting so close to episode three hundred. We are, and it's gonna be such a letdown if we don't have a party or do something special. Brodie, Well, what do you want to do? I don't know. I mean, how would you celebrate a three hundredth episode? I mean, I know my mind goes grandiose places like having it in a huge haul, like a you know, like a catering place, you know where people with slices come where we invite three hundred slices to episode three hundred and we have a tremendous buffet dinner with free dessert. And I was thinking something along the line, what do you check in your microphone? What are you jerking it? What are you doing over there? Yeah, I'm jerking it. No, the the microphone came off the the arm and now I'm trying to get it back on and it's not going on for some reason, right, so hold it in your hand for the next hour. I don't want to do that. I do not have an interest in doing that, but thank you? Why not? They'll give us some exercise. No, not doing that. Yes, speaking of exercise, what about a bowling alley? A bowling alley? Yeah, perfect game is three hundred just thinking about being you know clever. Yeah, that's fun. That's a great tie in. We got a bowling alley sponsor we could talk to. I don't know we can we could do anything, really, I don't like to. Can we do anything? You're man handling your mic? Yeah, I know. I feel like I feel like I should uh, we should pause this or I can fix this thing. No pause, this's zero edits? Which is HEREO? I know zero addits? But we can pause, can't we hashtag zero edits slices hashtags? You need to hear all of it. I went to need to hear all of it. So I went to the gym today. Man, Yeah, okay, am I swaller? What you're Your face is a little swollen? Does that count? No? No? No, that's swollen? Oh sorry, No, my my face should be a little thinner, but I guess it is. I could change my going for a thinner. I could change my camera angle. Okay, Oh I figured I how to fix this. Sorry, that's great. Not your camera. That's not annoying at all. No, I'll mute it. I'll mute it so you don't have to hear this. Hold listen, this is real. Your real life football boy is real. You're screwing, are screwing. It's not like you don't do this to be perfect. That's the first thing you screwed in years. You're not kidding? How is the sex life with the sex wife? What what that is? You know? No? Oh man, you think that you guys would be like banging like like like I got birds and rabbits. Now your kids are you know you're empty nesters, the kids are you're just rubbing that. I just now was the most action I've had in the water. You're not banging on the bathroom floor. We don't Shaggy. Don't have to call Shaggy in. It definitely wasn't me. Oh, it's so sad. That's all right, all right, life goes on. I get to do a podcast with you. It's like it's as good as sex. Oh, blood de o blood, that's it. So anyway, I am listen. I just want to let you know that I came back from the gym. Yeah, and I ran to pick up the microphone and do the podcast with you. You ran from the dining room table three feet to the no gym to hear Yeah, you ran from the gym. My point is I didn't take a shower yet, so I'll have to shower after this, so I'm sitting. So you're sweating and swollen. No, did not sweat. We did not break a sweat today because I'm on a calorie deficit from doctor fat loss. But eventually many steps, no, no steps. Hold on, I don't have a question? Readmill, Yes one a question, yes, question. Hit the jingle. I'm gonna let you slip that waits you a question. My question is can you hit the jingle? Bitch that I really by No. I think every time you slip in a sponsor that one of two things should happen. You should give me money or you should give away a Brooklyn Boys T shirt available at Brooklyn Boys dot big Cartel dot com. I mean we can do that. I think you all the slices something every time you you do that because you're benefiting and they're not and I'm not. So we're gonna open up the window. Speaking of the Brooklyn Boys podcast. Uh Merch store. We're gonna open up that window right where from a certain from now until we set an end date if you set up the website. No, it's Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com. Right, that's Brooklyn Boys dot Big Cartel dot com.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But we we we said, we said we're gonna be able to ask like for their name on it. We autographs. I think we're going to sign where you and I are going to pick a day in the near future and we're going to go drive out to Matt Merch and we are going to Matt sign all merch that comes in. And let's set a date right anytime from now, which is we're going to call this February. We're gonna call it February February. What's today, twenty twentieth nineteenth, Today's the nineteenth nineteenth. Okay, it's President's Day we're gonna call. We're gonna go from Februar nineteenth to let's pick it on on President's Day. I just realized that why are we working on President's Day? That's a great question. I don't know. Why are we working on President's Day? Well, you're not working for the morning show. So you're off today. No, actually, I'm in the Dominican Republic right now because I left yesterday Sunday. So right, that's when this is going to be released. Oh but it's not really President's Day. No, but we're going to say February nineteenth, which is the date of this podcast publishing, the publishing date until Bill dot dot dot. Let's put a let's put a time on it. One week, we're gonna not one week. Let's give him a couple. No, let's give him a couple. We're not gonna get to Matt merch for a while. The end of the London March March thirty. First. The problem is he's gonna have to hold He's gonna have to hold on to the merch. That's the problem. So maybe March fifteenth, March sixteenth, a happy medium, all right? March uh? No? What if? What if people don't wear medium? Let's call it March tenth. What we're calling it March I like March twelfth, March twelfth, fine, okay, any if you order merchandise between now time you're hearing this right and March twelfth at March A March twelfth twenty twenty four. We will autograph Scary Brody Brodie Scary. We will autograph. We will autograph the merch. As long as it's something that we can autograph, we will autograph it. Yes, put it in the notes, because you could put that in the notes when you order stuff. Okay to say, if you if you don't want it ruined or merched or or or autographed, then I think you know, then then we have a problem. But I think we're gonna have Matt make a thing in the checkout that says autographed or not. Yes, okay. And now that now that you've you're not giving him any time to do that, well, we'll give him. Well, he's got the whole weekend. It's President's Day, right, he's gonna work the weekend and his team. If he's gonna redo the website, listen, if you don't think it through a brother, if you don't want us to sign your stuff, indicate that in the notes. Okay, because there is a note, there's a memo column on the hand. Then why didn't you buy it this week? The whole point of this is to buy it during our autograph window. This is the autograph right exactly, you don't want to graft. You should have bought it last week. That's right. We're gonna autograph everything. All your ship's getting autographed, okay, and it's gonna be. It's gonna say some of it's gonna say brody and scary. I'm gonna say scary and brody. We're gonna say you know what, you know, We'll put him next to each other or on top of each other, whatever, it doesn't matter, it matters to the fans. It's gonna be. We're gonna whatever. We'll sign ultate, we'll sign all right, but we're going to sign up with We're gonna sign it with a live marker, a live marker like as opposed to something that we just stamp on there and walk away. We're gonna rinna sign it. We're going we're gonna drive out to where the merch is produced and we're gonna sign it. And then he's gonna he's gonna stuff it and mail it. Okay, but just make sure you to know that this will be a few weeks before you're gonna get your merch. He's gonna hold on to all of it. Also, we're stopping for pizza. I'm gonna make a pizza list. Yes, hey, have you ever done a good deed and you thought? You know how karma works? Right? The universe will come back around and do a good deed for you, or somebody's gonna smile and give you like a hey thumbs up, Like nice job, man, Yes, yes, right. How would you feel if you did something nice and you still got ship on? It happens a lot. Actually, it happened. It's happened to me several times, and it happened to one of my close friends and one of our close friends very recently. Oh all right, well tell you what. Let's take a quick break here, and when we come back, I will tell you how it happened to me. And I want to hear your stories as well, because I have not heard them. Okay, all right. So I took a train into Manhattan yesterday. And so the way that the train works that I was on, there's one stop right before you go into Manhattan and then there's that long ride through the tunnel til you get to the city. Yes, so I'm sitting down and you know, I got that good spot when I got on the train I got on there was only there was some seats available, so I had a choice. I sat in the last seat of that that section of seating, so you get the metal divider next to you that's right by the door. So this way, no one is sitting. To my left, and to my right was a I would say, a relatively thin woman.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: She was very petite, small woman. And the train was I don't know, eighty percent full by the time we got to the last stop before the city filled up. Now people are standing. Yeah, So at that stot, I always look for the preggers and the elderly, and I give my seat up. Okay. So a woman gets on the train, now I know it's like at least a ten twelve minute ride into the city. Approximately older woman and she's very large, okay, okay, And she stands, she holds onto the pole right in front of where I'm like a little to the right of where I'm sitting, So she's really in front of the skinny woman next to me, but like I'm like two feet from her, and I'm looking down and I see she's got swollen ankles and she's wearing uncomfortable looking shoes. Yeah, so I say, you know what I'm gonna do? The right thing, not because I want anyone to notice or whatever, I want anyone to applaud me as the hero of the day. But the woman deserved. I thought, you know what, I'm young enough I could stand for the next you know whatever, I'm gonna I'm gonna give her my seat. So I say, excuse me, would you would you like to sit down? And she smiles at me and she nods her head. I don't know if she spoke English or not, because she didn't say much, but she went and she sat down and she got comfortable, and you know, I pointed out, she's very large, right, which is another reason I wanted her to sit down. Well, she's much larger than I am. And when she sat down, her right butt cheek slammed into the thin woman next to me because her butt needed to take up a seat in a half right, she needed to just spread out like all the more reason why she probably should sit down. Okay, right, So I don't see a problem so far. So I'm standing and I watched her sit and I smile at her, and then the thin woman I'm thinking, like she's gonna go. That was very like make your face like that was very nice. To you. She gives me the fuck you face and starts mumbling at me and then shakes her head no, like she gave me stink face, like you asked. You gave the fat lady a seat? Now my wrong? Is it my fault? She's squishing a look. She was a little bit squashed off to say, no, you're not me, No, you're good, you're good. I thought somebody would be like, give me like the chin up a little like a right, hey, joy, nice job. No I don't get that, I get stink face, would like like a like a headshake of disapproval, like you fucked me. Because now she's a little squashed. I should let the heavy set lady, uh stand right? No, no way, no way, no way, no no, you did the wrong guy. You did the right You did the right thing. I felt like saying to the skinny woman, what do you look? What's to look for? Why am I getting the dirty look? And she gave me the dirt. Every time I looked down at her, she came still giving me the look like you had sense it. It was a very uncomfortable. I had to turn around and go to the other side of the train. I couldn't take it. Yeah, because I because I I can't say anything. If I pointed out and I'm like, why are you making stinct face at me, She's gonna say, well, because you made the heavy set lady sitting next to me. I don't want to embarrass the woman. Now, look, not everyone is built for one seat. If I was sitting there and the woman plopped down next to me, I would not I would not be happy about it, but I wouldn't blame the person who give up their seat. So yeah, that was That was the start of my day yesterday. That was one of the things that went a little uh, a little cock eyed, A little cock eyed, little cock eye. Ye try to be nice, David Brody. Mom raised me to be a good gentleman. And instead I instead of like, hey, the whole the whole car applauding for me, which I didn't want, just would have liked the chin. Okay that happened to me once. What happened to here? Well, I tried to buy you a second. I tried to buy you a steak dinner. Hold on, and I tried. I bought the steak dinner. And everyone continues to shit on me to this day. Are you saying I'm the fat lady in this situation. I don't like that. Yes, no, you're the fat lady. And everybody and all all the listeners, all the slices who take your side on this is the skinny woman giving me stink face because they think that I didn't buy you a steak dinner when I tried twice and I did the right thing. No you didn't. Yes I did. I did a good time again for saying you tried. I did the right thing, but you did not buy me a steak dinner I gave. I gave you what I knew to be. How do you turn a good Samaritan story into you whining about the steak dinner situation? Because it continues to be relevant today. It's this is never ending. There's a Peter Luger is not far from Matt Merch. There is m just saying that, all right, yeah, okay, what if I'm someone gave me a gift card, one hundred dollars gift card for Peter Luger's if I use that on our steak dinner, which I totally could. Did I buy you a steak dinner? Yes, because it'll be much more than one hundred dollars and it's technically your value, so you're giving up one hundred dollars of value. So that's fine, all right, I would accept that towards my Wow. Yeah, well this happened to somebody close to I'm not mentioning names. Some friends were out to dinner on Saturday night. Not me and Gandhi, couple, No, and a couple. A couple joined them. Okay, now the couple did they know the couple they showed up and yes, there were four people that went out to eat. Okay, I don't like where this is going already. The second couple had a gift certificate to the restaurant that they went to. Okay, I don't know the second couple as well as the first couple. All right, So the first couple, but then when when the bill came, they're like, this is going to be interesting. What ends up happening? The second couple presents their portion of the bill for the give certificate. The gar certificate covered their portion. So when you split something in two because two people are paying, because it's four people, right right, your half is two fifty or whatever, right, let's call it, yes fifty. That's an expensive expensive meal. Let's call it. Yeah, let's call it two fifty each couple. Let's say that's a lot. Right, So the gift card, whatever it was, covered their amount. So that's it. They're done, right, that's done their value. They're done now. The first couple didn't say anything. They paid their half. But then I got an earfull from the first couple and they said, hey, were we wrong for being pissed off that couple number two did this? Shouldn't they be pissed off if they paid the same amount of money? Well, I kind of I'm kind of on the fence about this brody. Okay, couple number one, and let's say it was two hundred and fifty dollars. If both couples pay cash or credit card, they pay two to fifty. Yes, if a couple number two pays me to gift card, a couple number one still pays two fifty. Right, But couple one thinks that they should have spread that gift card since they're presenting it at their group dinner, they should spread that gift card amongst all four people. Oh fuck no? And then right, and then, so a couple one get part of their birthday present or whatever it was. I don't know, but I'm that fucked up. A couple number one is fucked couple. Couple one one is not Scotty Bee. I know that could be a couple number two. Yeah, Scotty Be would absolutely no, he would, but and it wasn't. So I'm I'm wondering because in my mind, I'm like, well, you a couple one, you raise it, you raise a great point. You know it's not a great point, you know what. You know what, then go out to eat the dinner that place on your own, with your your your whoever you want to bring on and use the gift card. Then when I'm not around, what's the difference. The difference is, Yeah, you've presented this gift card and you're not. It's like what happened to like sharing for the whole class? What about? Like, no, that's all this is so nice. It's free money. You got that for free. You didn't pay for it. Hold on, they didn't pay for the gift card. Here's where it's a problem. Here's the only way it's a problem. Okay, let's say couple two. They say on the ride over, like they're in the car, husband and white boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever, the husband and boyfriend whatever. Let's say they're riding over and they go, you know, we got this gift card. We could probably order extra shit because we're not really paying for dinner, we're using the gift card. So what if they say, like, oh, well, you know, like bring over a seafood tower. Now if they start like adding drinks onto the bill that they wouldn't normally have and they jacked the price up because they knew they weren't paying cash, then it's a dick move because now you've made couple one pay for your extra shit. But if they just had a normal meal, no extra drinks, well, it doesn't matter. I've been the situation before several times. What about this situation. Well, I'm just gonna say I've had several I've several times I've had gift cards and I've gone out with my friends to eat and I've pretty much thrown the gift card in the middle of the table at the end and be like, all right, let's take the value off of this and then let's get the bill recalculated and then we'll split it from there. Who does that? No one of your friends go out with you. You're a sucker. You buy cause facts girlfriends, and you throw your gift. Somebody bought you a present. Somebody says, hey, scary, happy birthday. I know you love this Italian restaurantm giving you a hundred a gift card. You think they're gonna like the fact that you throw a hundred dollars in and ten people all took ten dollars off their meal. They bought you a present. It's not your obligation to share that they did they did well. What if I, okay, what if I have DoorDash credit and somebody somebody gave me the credit as a gift card right now now we're all ordering door Dash, But like you, we split it up into a group situation. Should I say, use some of my credit toward your meal? Or I just now, look who you're asking? Wow, you're asking me, why would I give my doors present to somebody else? I think in the case of the restaurant on a Saturday night, it's a dick move to, like all of a sudden, whip out a gift card to and be like waitresses. I just think that you're more you're still tip I think if you if you if you whip out a gift card in the middle of a group dinner. I think you're more subject it just to no he is, I feel I feel bad if I if I didn't share the wealth, Like, why would you share the wealth? It was your present? I ask your question. What if couple number I'm too nice? I'm too nice? So what if couple number two was on a first date? Okay? And he whips out the gift card and says, I got I'll take care of dinner tonight, And I don't think it gets. I don't think it gets a second date. That's first off, I still bought dinner. He still covered her handed a dinner. Nah, I don't think you pull out a gift card on the first date. I don't think you do that. That's awful. So so that's why, because you value it so much, you're saying that if we did go out for a steak dinner at Peter Luger's and I used this one hundred dollars court, you're saying that that would qualify because I'm losing value on a gift that was given to me. Well, did you get the gift from work for doing some bullshit thing and the sales tore you a gift card for or did somebody give to you as a birthday present? Neither? It was given to me as a we're so sorry you lost your mom. Here go out to dinner. Oh oh, then I would be honored if you spent it on me. But now I feel wait a minute, and I feel terrible. Yeah, I'm being honest, though, No, now you can't use the gift card so now because it because it was it was intended for a different purpose, so now tended to make you happy, not buy me dinner and plug. I gotta be honest with you. Though, Mama Scary would have wanted me to have the stay there, really is that I especially would have. She would have. She knew you, she absolutely probably would have. But right, she's so broad and scary. We have it on tape, and I bring that out up because now that opens up. Well, now, how did you get so going back to the couple scenario from the other night, how is this gift card given? Because if it was for a different purpose some way, either way, it's fine. A couple number one has to stick up the rest. A couple number one is the type of people that don't send their food back when it's wrong. So any any gift card, any credit that I was given, it belongs to me, and I shouldn't feel bad. No, why should you feel bad? It's yours you're putting in money. What's the difference? Because I was taking a couple of one side, I'm like, ah, yeah, that's a little tacky. They probably should have shared it with you guys. In the way it's tacky is if couple two ordered extra shiit knowing they weren't pink cash, if they had like four rounds of drinks they don't normally drink. Then if I was a couple of one of the past, now they didn't know, they didn't take advantage. No, No, okay, all right, you feel better? Uh yeah, but I'm I'm still on the fence. Uh you your monetary issues are fucked up. Maybe the Boys podcast we will be right back. Yeah, man, you know what you know we should do? Now here a good time? What we should play some of the jingles you brought home? Is that a good time? I think now's a great time. I could do that. Oh someone's calling me. Oh what mean someone's calling you? Jingle time? Oh it's Tony. Tony's calling me. Tony Tony scary. He heard that I was always gave away my Peter Luger's one hundred. Oh yes, don't ask him. Put him on, put them on, tell me he's on the podcast. Maybe maybe I don't. I'm not gonna put it on now. I don't know today. I don't know today. All right, Well, maybe maybe not. I don't know what he wants. That's blind I'm putting him on blindly. It's it's not probably probably a sense that you would have spend the gift card that was giving you because of your mom exactly. Speaking of man, this one was touching. I got a mass card in the mail or a sympathy card from some one of the slices. Yeah, and the very heartfelt note here about my mom's passing, and they wrote, We've been heart heartbroken hearing about losing your mom, especially since we've heard her speak so about you on the show and on the Brooklyn Boys podcast. We as a community will keep you in your family in our minds. Stay strong, and we're all very sorry for your loss. And this is from Skyrot from the mod from the mod team at e d MS sub reddit on Reddit, the community, the reddit community as a whole. On the apparently apparently isn't a E D M S thread on the on the uh, there's a bunch of reddit thread reddit on reddit, so thank you for the Uh. I guess how you read it? You nurturing trap door and you scuks rot s k X means user, oh user. See I don't know the lingo. I don't really go on reddit, so I don't know. But I didn't even know that that existed. So crotch rot and who else is a scotch scuz rocket No s x s k x rot uh. And then okay, all right, so and and nurturing trap Door, Thank you guys, Love you guys. And and this is a good one. You're gonna love this. This is somebody to the reason why we're reading these Well, it's not slice time, it's not talkbacks, but and it's not mail time because it's not an email. We got physical things in the mail. That's crazy when people take the time to do that. Dear Scary Jones, what they mean you as well? That's okay. I hope you find this letter. I hope if this letter finds you, well, it's a letter. I know you're a very busy man. I'll keep it short. Longtime listener, I absolutely absolutely adore you and the Morning Show. I'm a slice for life. Brooklyn Boys is by far my favorite podcast. I wanting to express my heartfelt appreciation for the way you brighten my day with your sense of humor. You and Brody make me laugh. It's a gift, and I think I thank you enough for the laughs and mental break from the real world. Everyone always says you're like second family to us, and it's so true. I'm getting married in January and it would be our honor to host you. Well consider a warm meal and open bars. Thank you. She goes on to say that I'm underrated on the Morning Show. I'm unapologetically myself and ninety nine percent of the time I'm right with my thoughts and opinions, and people give me a hard time for it way, especially with bringing your guest for the wedding. That you invite someone, they get a plus one right, thank you, it's curleesy. I needed to bring Robin to that wedding anyway. Tell Robin she is invited to our wedding. Thank you. The future Kerrie do four d U f o U r ps. Let's go mats so anyway, thank you for that. That's very nice. I'm sharing that and a DM I want to read. If that's okay, we take it. Oh, of course, thank you to Samantha dot leikso l e E xo. She says, so long Island Girley here. Recently moved into a new condo complex where I rent for around oh a hell of a lot of money. I'm on, I'm not going to read that crazy, right, but I guess that's how it is right now. Love the podcast and have been a listener forever. Being super anxious about moving in and getting settled. As I was moving in, I saw my neighbor getting into her car. I waved, and now she came over. I saw her Brooklyn Boys merch sweatshirt getting saw it as a sign hello, new bestie and good vibes all around. Amazing stuff. And that's from Samantha. Oh my god, Mamantha awesome. Moved into a complex where her neighbor purchased a sweatshirt at Brooklyn Boys do big hoartail dot com. Neighbor, neighbor, My favorite commercial from the Super Bowl? Is that your favorite? That one? That's the Danny Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger one. And I like the way he gave Danny DeVito top billing. Yeah, he's a bigger star. He's been around longer. About that. I come on, I love Dan, I love Danny and uh oh and the dunk Kings. I love the dunk King. Dunkings was great. Dun Kings was great. With what all of them, Matt, all of them, all the Bostom people, Brady Now, Mark Wahlberg wasn't on it. He was on uh he was on Colbert other night and he was. Then Colbert says to him, you're from Boston now coming on in the commercially. He goes, yeah, well, I guess I was busy when they were call him. So yeah. But anyway, Ben Affleck, Matt Damond. So that was what else was great? Man, A lot of Jesus. Jesus is really rich. Spelney and the Church had a lot of money to spend that. I think Jesus spent more than Timu Mu or whatever it's called, Tamu Timu Tamo tmu. Yeah, that's a lot of a lot of money. A lot of Jesus. Jesus was advertising two years ago. I think when they started three years ago, two or three years ago. Yeah, it wasn't they got the cash. I mean, you know any other Super Bowl commercials that stuck out? Not really? Uh? You know what I found interesting? There were two commercials that were inspired by the movie Flash Dance from nineteen eighty eighty two. Whenever it was right. I saw one of them when they they wore the bucket of water on his head, the hippo or the dancing uh whatever it was, gummy bear, whatever it was he did the sit in the chair, pull the water down. Yes. And then the T mobile commercial What a feeling and Irene Cara was in that. I think that was the second one Flash Dance. Oh. I just thought it was a weird, weird choice that two different companies choose Flash Dance as the inspiration for the Super Bowl commercials. Yeah, there was some ones I thought wasted their money. I thought the I was it Square Space, the one with Martin Score says in it. Yeah, yeah, a lot of them. I won't remember them. I don't won't remember the advertiser, which leads me to say that if you think about it, then they wasted seven million dollars. Because if you can't remember who the advertiser was then was it really an effective commercial Budweiser. There wasn't a lot of commercials for Budweiser. There was an awful lot of commercials for bud Light saw that they were definitely trying to brand damage control. Well, I had a dead, a rough year with some parts of the country, and uh, they spent the shitload this year on commercials, so hopefully it works for them. I guess I said it was the most watched super Bowl of all time. It's the most watched broadcast of all time. Okay, difference, well, because it just beat the Moon Landing as the most watched Wow anything ever, Oh wow went up. So it was the most watched super Bowl and the most watched broadcast of all time. That's what unless they tweaked it. But I originally had seen that story. If they tweaked it again. By the time you hear this, I've looked again, but it was it's either that it's not the most watch super Bowl for sure. Yeah, and uh, you know, I shout out to the family, by the way, speaking of the Super Bowl, to the the Kansas City woman who's a DJ who unfortunately lost her life at the Chiefs rally. Yeah, he's in our business. And she does the midday show on that station. Well she did a one day a week to Hano show, and whatever the case, it's terrible. And I did see the Taylor Swift donated one hundred dollars today go fund me one hundred thousand dollars excuse me say a hundred one hundred thousand dollars today, which was nice. You know, that's very kind. But you know, hey, chiefs, congratulations on the victory and tragedy. Tragedy to follow up. But anyway, and how crazy is it that the numbers that came out in the final we're having to be two numbers that I would bit was bitching about two and five came out. Now I had two and eight. See, normally twos, eighths and fives are shitty numbers to have in these Super Bowl boxes city because you might get a twenty eight. Two is not great, two is not two's not great, and neither is five. The two and five came out, five sucks. How many field goals are you going to kick? So field goals? So yeah, but two and five were the final numbers. So so congratulations to all those underdogs who thought you had the shittiest pick in the pool and the city is squares you guys, you won. You know who didn't advertise that? I remember they may have had one commercial on I don't remember, but not really the point. Geico now, oh yeah, Geico used to be my car company until I told you that I had some problems with them and their rates were like three times higher than what I switched to. That being said as a former customer, I got five different envelopes in the past week and a half to my dress with the name headwig Labouf. Oh, that's that's got to be a joke. Somebody play a joke on you. H e d Nope, nope, headwig Leabouf to your address. What's that my address? Wow? And I opened it up because it was addressed to my house and it didn't look like a real name, and it said We're sorry that we are going to have to turn you down for auto insurance for your policy. We cannot offer you auto insurance at this time. So after the first one, I'm like, well, that's weird. Then I got a second one, and the third one and the fourth one, so I'm like, this fucking guy, whoever it is, is obviously applying for auto insurance at my address. Now. The first one it was dated like twenty twenty like for some reason, they took four years or three and a half years to get back to him. So I called you used to go yeah, I was gonna say this, and it says, you know, Hi, what tell us why you're calling? Are you calling for this? This? This? This is why? This is shaya la boo. It says are you Are you a customer? And I said no, I'm not because I'm not. And it says, oh, we're sorry. Geicoed is no longer a quote auto policies on the phone. Please go to Geico dot com click ah man. So it took me five times to figure out the combination of things to say and agree to that wouldn't get me hung up on. It's like, are you looking for auto insurance? Did you insurance? Vote you? Did you report him? So finally I get through to somebody. Yes, finally get through and this guy, James nswers the phone. Hi, this is James. They you it going Geico? How can I help you? So I tell him what's going on and he says, ooh, unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. Unfortunately, So unfortunately, you're gonna have to just disregard those letters. I said, what, wow? He said, yeah, there's no record of it. Unfortunately, so unfortunately there's nothing I can do. So what do you think? I said at that point, why giving me a double negative with two? Unfortunately? I said, sir, can I speak to your manager? Fortunately? Four times? Of course you did. You called him out on it, exactly what I thought you did. I said, you're trying to be nice and perky, James, but you guys keep mailing letters to my house for headwigamof we can't have insure you don't give Headwig one angry inch. That's right, thank you, you fucking report Hedwig. I said, can you please take a look and see if he's made How long ago these applications were put in? Is he doing it like since the first letter I got? He tried again, Oh, unfortunately, sir, I can't look it up because unfortunately, our phone system, I mean our computer system won't let me do that. So unfortunately, and thisthing I can do. I'm so sorry. I go nuts, I go crazy, And he did that whole like, I'm so sorry. I fucking hate that. I hate the whole I'm I got him say, I'm some Unfortunately, we'd like to at some point you go. You know, I'm like, you said it. That's what I understand. You can't. That's gen Z. That's gen Z, that's how they talk. No, this guy was like, I don't know, carry out the last the last silver Sorry, I'm so sorry. You know you're not so. I was like, unfortunately, I'm not buying that answer. So unfortunately I have to ask for supervisor. I'm sorry, sorry, Unfortunately, fortunately we have to take a break. Yeah, with scary and Brody. So when you get I can't really go here. I can't. I want to. When I gave it to you, Oh you're no one listens doing. Oh no, all right, I'm a gift card passing away. No no, no, no, this is no What if somebody gives you a very nice gift mm hmmm, if you wish, but they won't hear you. But you kind of have one that's similar to it already. Oh you give it to David Brody. I'll sell it to you. I'm not even take I don't know. It's just tough to can you hold it up? Let me see it? I won't I know what it is. Let me say I don't. Okay, hold on, do not say it. Hold On, I won't say that. Hold On, I gotta go. Okay, guys, I'm gonna I'm gonna do what I can to imply what it is without saying he doesn't know it. I give it away. No, I would never never say anything. It's you know, I'm a rock. I got what of these that? Fuck it? Let's see what? Oh yeah, you do have one of those? Yeah? I said, oh my god, we put a lot of thought and effort into your gift and this and that for your birthday, and and I'm like, oh, that's awesome, thank you so much. It's the honest person, I never been to your apartment, and I'm like, uh, but it is awesome. The thing is, it's so awesome they know me so well that I already have one, right, I mean, it's class. It's a different color. But I I I'm saying I can't, I cannot go further than this. But it's basically it's the same thing, the same. The numbers are the same. So my question is the size is the same, It has the same it performs the same functions, it does the same things. So my question is, and they're talk in circles and it's very vague booking a big person ever been to your apartment? No, well, then you find sell that one, and if they ever come to your apartment the one that looks just like it, they'll think that's it. I can sell the one that looks just like it and keep this, will sell the new one in the box, or you could give it to Brody and he'll sell it for you for a commission. Yeah, first dinner. The thing is I didn't have the heart to tell them because it's such a kind gesture. Now is this for your birthday? Or is this for birthday? Another condolence gift? Now it is a birthday gift? Wow? Huh? Yeah? Man, And this person thought so highly of you, I know you so well that you would want one of these. Yes, you know, they must know you, know what you're into, where you're working. So, but they've never been in your house and they bought you this really nice gift. But they've never been to your house? Correct, So how how close can they possibly be? Yeah? But did they gonna be like, hey, how's that thing or what? Or when I open it? When I open it? Like I should be, like, I post a social because that's what you do. You put it on your story, Like, why haven't I seen that on your story? What's going on? I'm going to say that.
Speaker 1: You know what you do?
Speaker 2: You take you take a picture. Here's what you do, scary find the box from the one you actually have, right, post that? Do it? Like, get a picture of the old box from the old one you have. They're not gonna remember that it's brown or dark green or whatever and put it up. Cool, that's cool fucking gift though, right, you like it? Yeah? It's nice? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, all right, yeah, I mean does it work? Yeah? I mean it's fresh out the box, it's brand new. Right, well I don't you haven't probably used something like that in a while. Wow yeah, okay, all right, well we'll move on anyway. I just didn't know the whole point of this conversation is, right, what do you do when somebody knows you so well they get you gift, but it's a duplicate and you don't have the heart to tell them that they set you a gift that you already have. That's happened to me, Yeah, it did happen to me. I sucked it up and I sold it all right, all right, Well, but I just wouldn't worry about the social media aspect of it. Your birthday was it was a couple of weeks ago already, Yeah it was. It was then just say you love it? Yeah, you know what else you could do? But y's what you do. Here's what you do. You sell that one. But you take a picture because you have a bunch of them together, similar ones, right, because you collect these things. I would take a picture of the ones you have out on display from a distance and go, look, it fits perfectly on my thing. Yeah, and from a distance, it's never gonna know it's not the same one. Yes, all right, Speaking of things to sell, you want to sell my old computer or what? I put it up for sale and I had no takers on the Book and Boys podcast last week. My old iMac. The people know. I gave you a hundred bucks for it, dude, it's worth a thousand dollars, all right, one hundred and fifty Facebook market place. I'll get obviously, give it cash. I got cash in hand. I'll be read. That was a funny. That was funny online that you sent me a DM of if Facebook marketplace was real, real life selling stuff on his lawn, fucking hysterical at Facebook, and people came up. I'm saying, is that available? And they walk away five hundred dollars I'll give you twenty Yeah, and they walk away. Okay, I'll take it. Yeah, and they walk away. She had a couple. I had a couple of those this week. I had. I had a one one thing I was selling for I don't know, fifteen dollars and the guy was like, I got cash in hand on the right over. I got six bucks. Yeah, they go have six bucks later today too, because I'm not taking that. There you go. So I'm going to the Dominican Republic on Sunday. When I'm going with my family, it's a very different trip from me. We're going, Uh, we're making a family vacation, extended family. So that would be me and my brother and my sister and their spouses and their kids with with my dad and my sister in law's parents. So we got a huge ass. So it's like Christmas, except I'm not there same people. Yeah, you're right, pretty much. Yeah, everyone but me had that work out. I don't know, so so yeah, so this is where we're going to Casa to Campo, which is an area and and in uh inside the Dominican Republic. Does that mean a house of camp I don't know what it means. Casa de campo. Uh, house speak Spanish, well speaking of speaking Spanish. Uh. That was the I hope this goes well because in order to get the house for rent, I went through a rental agency that had this house available that we wanted, and only it was going it was only going through this one, this one agency. Okay, Campo means evil. Are you serious you're going to casad Evil? No, I'm not, Yes, you are. Campo has to have a second meaning, no shot. I just did it in Google Translate. Hey look Campo, look, Oh my god, evil. Oh wow. Anyway, so this was all a Spanish speaking, all Spanish speaking agency. So I'm like, how am I going to make a business transaction of this magnitude with a company that only speaks Spanish. Well, dude, Google Translate is my best friend. And now you can translate. Now you could translate in the I message, you could translate on WhatsApp. It is a fucking godsend I have done. I mean, I hope everything comes out right. But we've been going back and forth and back and forth, thousands and thousands of frigging lines of dialogue. And I'll tell you were gonna say lines of coke. I'm like, what you can google translate cotsa the Kraco, Yeah, Cotsaco. I'm in love with the cold goal. Yeah. So anyway, so I'm using I use a Spanish. That's an example of something that you would never really be able to do twenty years ago. I mean you'd call the agency or you know, they speaking of the language. You're like, sorry, language barrier. Click. But now everything can be done online and everything can have a you know, everything can be translated. Well, Facebook marketplace needs that then, so that when people ask me for stuff in other languages, I know what the hell they're saying. But isn't that crazy though? And that's awesome. So we'll see how this turns out. Pray for me. I hope everything we had set I had set up transportation, I had set up like renting of golf carts. I had to sent up you know, I had to do dinner reservations, the whole thing always done in Spanish. Now are the three siblings paying for everything? Yeah? We're going to talk about it. But talk about that. Okay, you know how that works. Well, let me ask you a question. Let let's say hypothetically, the three siblings chip in. Is that fair to you because you've got a husband and wife, a husband and wife chipping in, and then just you No, it's okay, you're paying a third, but you're a fifth with family. See that's where that's the difference between me and you. Right there is the exact right there encapsulates Scary versus Brody. Scary doesn't give a fuck if he's one fifth of of of company and has to pay one third, because that's the way things are dis vibe. Brody has breaking instituition for three kids mathematically, and he's gotta be gonna pay to the penny Collins. In a lot of families, that would that would start of that would start a fight, that would start family fights. When people do that, why family fight? Well, at least talk behind your back that that Brody is always fucking so talking about you. Your brother and sister know you make the big bucks, so they don't care. I don't make Anthony better step up. You know something, man, You as something else? Although I say your brother's house is so nice, he should probably pay for the trip. Oh right, that is that how we're judging now. It's like when you have a fancy car, you gotta tip better at the garage. Yeah, okay, all right, yeah, you tell, you tell, you tell your brother. I said that he has the nicest house. You have a one bedroom apartment there. You shouldn't be paying for anything. You buy us some bigger house. Look at you spending my money. You should get a second bedroom so that I can come over and hang out. We can do the podcast, and then you know, I crash. I don't have to go home. The invite is here. I'm still waiting for you to come over and do this podcast. I did it once with you. Your system suck. You couldn't the microphone didn't reach the table. No, it was a nightmare. No, my system is fine. Everything is great. There's nothing wrong. Okay. How long did it take us to get it to work right when we were recording today? Only a few minutes? Twenty three minutes? Twenty three minutes. Yeah, no, it wasn't that long, was it. It was twenty three minutes? Right? But everything was right? Now, Brody to hit us no more you know what. This is a good time now now that we're talking about your super equipment, to see if the old jingles play. Let's play the jingles you brought home. We'll do that through your six million, seven hundred seconds after this big moment here. Oh, by the way, did you see the video that I sent you on one with the guy who goes into Walmart? He goes and he buys ice cream sandwiches from the freezer. I must have forgot, but anyway, well forgotten, I've forgotten. But there's a viral video out there. I brought this up to the Morning show, but nobody bit on it today. Now I want to know if it's a hoax or not. If you google TikTok viral video ice cream sandwich doesn't melt. Apparently, he takes these ice cream sandwiches, a specific brand that Walmart sells, take him out of the freezer. He leaves him out, and they do not realize they don't melt. That they don't melt. I'm not eating that shit. And then he went back to it the next day and instead of sitting on the counter and it still hasn't melted. There's but they're ice cream sandwiches or there, or they're ice cream desserts? Are they frozen desserts? It doesn't have anything in it. But my point is it's so pumped and jacked with chemicals that you take it, they don't even have to be frozen. You take it out of the freezer, and there's no like milky consistency that goes all over the place, does not melt. I'm not eating that. I'm not putting that in my mouth if it doesn't If it doesn't melt. Did you see did you see video I'm talking about? Yeah, sort you mentioned it. Yes, I don't remember you sending it to me, but I did see it, and all the comments were like, I'm not eating that shit. There's no way. It's like you gonna be like radioactive or something, irofoam. What the fuck? I thought it was a hoax at first, Oh, you know what, it's alien food. Then someone said, no, it's frozen dessert and therefore it doesn't qualify as ice cream, and and that was the whole thing. It was all these he focuses in on all the shitty ingredients and things you can't pronounce. I'm just saying, you know, I kind of wanted to do the experiment myself. I see a lot of this stuff on TikTok. I'm like, I want to try that. I want to see if this is a hoax or not. I guess it's not a hoax, though, I guess it really is. Uh, you know who's buying that? Who's buying ice cream? It doesn't melt, and it's not even ice cream. It's a it's it's like a dessert topping. It's not like real, it's like, what is it? What's the dessert topping that? It's not whipped cream? Cool whip one of the sprinkles. Sprinkles, No, those are just chocolate. No, but it's a cool whip is a dessert topic. Dip dot dipper dots, they don't they don't. That's ice cream, space age ice cream that that doesn't melt. Remember when that was something that was a thing twenty years ago. Is space aged? Yeah? Now it's like, oh yeah, frozen balls, I get it. Dippin dots doesn't melt, but that actually, yeah, I guess whatever it is it's nitrogen, like they freeze the shit out of it. Yeah, but this is not this is not nitrogen. This is an actual like shape like an ice cream saw you not have many? I don't care if you make a burger that isn't made a meat taste like meat like at some point like come on, yeah, I'm not eating unmeltable ice cream. Have you tried any of the things that they you've seen on reels and TikTok? No, now you know, you know, try some of these experiments. No, no, no, that's what that's what the videos for. I watch them do it, and I go, huh. The worst videos are the ones where people are are think that they're home chefs and all they're doing is throwing several ingredients together that are already cooked and they just lay them on top of each other throw it in the oven. And I love when they go, this is the world's greatest bean dip. Oh, it's the easiest, and it's shit. They put in four four like pounds of butter and and motor oil and they're not even animal Yeah. But the thing is they're not even there. They're not even doing it. They're not really cooking, They're just That's why you have to watch chef reactions. I do. He's the best, Yeah, yeah, he is the best. Look up chef reactions on TikTok and Instagram. Yeah, he's an obnoxious chef who just wi He duets videos of people with their home recipes, and most of the time it's shit and he rips them. It's hilarious. Yeah, but every once in a while he's like, I try that though. What's the Yeah, what's the riddle you had for me? Oh? I got a couple of riddles? Well, okay, do you want a mathematical riddle first, or do you want a quandary, like a detective riddle. I like a good quandary. Okay, I give you. I give you one one of those. You go, will you? Now? Most people walk by this in the grocery store and go, huh, yeah, that's annoying. Somebody left that there, but not me, because I got a podcast and I wondered to myself, what the fuck? So I'm at the supermarket a few days ago, and you know the Rascal scooters, those motorized carts that have like a basket in front, and handicapped people and people who are not in good shape who might sit on a subway train should knock the person next to them with their buttcheek. Of course, they ride them around, right, Okay, Well, if you're getting in one of those, it's probably because you can't walk, well, you have a difficult time walking. Okay, fair, sure, Sure. I'm in the back of the store by the milk section, right where the frozen foods aisle ends, and the milk section is on the back wall and blocking the aisle. Seventy percent of the aisle is a motorized scooter, but no one's sitting in it. I'd look around and I thought maybe somebody limped over to the milk. Maybe somebody hopped out to grab something from the frozen food refrigerator then hops back in because they can only walk a couple of feet. I looked around, the place wasn't busy. There's nobody, so I waited. I'm like, I got to see who is riding this thing. Nobody came back for it. It was just a rascal a scooter just sitting there. Yeah. So my question is, how does a person who needs a Rascal scooter leave it in the back of the supermarket in the very back corner. Where'd they go and how'd they get there? Well, boll, it's rare to see somebody off of it because they The reason why they have it is because they can't walk right, so they should have been attached to it or nearby, right, And that's one thing. If you leave it in the front of the store, but who's riding it? Yeah, and then leaves it, I don't get it. I don't know where they go. Riddle be this batman. Yes, that's what I want to know. Where is the person who was riding the rascal scooter? Where'd they go? And first and second of all, fuck you for leaving it in the middle of the aisle, right, But obviously you didn't need it. Obviously you're a fraud. I want to know if you got up and left it was a miracle. It's miracle isle. Maybe they just had miracle whip. Why is it that sometimes when I go to some of these stores and I'm shopping for like a medication, so let's say back pain medication, Why is it on the floor. You can't steal somebody else's jokedn't What are you talking about? That's that's a stand up comedian. I did not know that. Yes, I think a female comedian. You can't know that. That's that's a true story though. Yeah, but that's a back pain medication should not be on the floor, on near the ground. It should be eye level. I'm just saying, well, who's eye level? But how tall do you have to be? You know you know what I'm saying. Yes, you're up on the bottom shelf. I've uh that's if I google it on TikTok or on YouTube, I'm going to find that I find it. But I don't know. That's kind of scary. Joones observation. It's not a joke. No, it is an observation. And it happened to me, really having to me in real life. I had more pain. I had that pain once. No, remember when I was at that Christmas party for Carla Mrie and her her brother and I don't know if you were you know, I'm sorry, you know you want to want to do anything. Well you were not invited. But Greg t h the Jersey Kid and Garrett were there and we were doing jump around and I was wearing these hard sold Kenneth Cole shoes and I was jump up, jump up and fell down. I got I literally jumped all of a sudden, you were in a house of pain, jump up. I was in a world of pain, yes, and I was like ah, and I and my discs went crazy and I and they did it some some some whatever the hell that is on you, like whatever. The scans and it found out that let's see, I my L four and L five discs were fucked up. For a while, I couldn't walk and I was like hobbling everywhere for several weeks. I went to Dwayne Reid. I tried to get the medication for it. My back and it was literally on the floor. I had to bend over. This isn't. This isn't when you yawned wrong, is it? That was a whole other time. No, that was back after from yawning. That was I reaggravated it from that injury from years before, from when you yawned wrong. No, I yawned wrong several years after my back went out from jump up, jump up and fall down. Okay, what about your neck? I landed. I landed on the balls on my feet on the hard sold shoes. An how and when your balls hang down, talking about the backs of my heat by my heels, you land on those on your feet with and and and all of a sudden, it it's like reverberates up my body and into my back. I'm telling you I fucked myself up, all right, But I'm let me give you a math riddle because I want to get this done before we go. If you if you're, if you're ever on they're on all social media, but on Facebook, when you've scrolled down on your page, there's like a row of people you may know, and then there's a row of videos. They want you to click on videos, and they usually have like a caption or a math riddle or a spelling riddle or find the mistake whatever. Well, whenever they have a math riddle, it's never the obvious easy answer. It's always you know what, pemics is scary? No, it's the order of operation for math? You do you do? I say no, please excuse my dear aunt Sally. Yeah, please delicious apples, trudle, exponents, multiplication, additions, editions, abtraction left to right, parentheses, exponents right, okay, pemnis. That's the order of operation. Okay. I know that some some people teach differently now, but that's what he was always supposed to be done. So a lot of times they'll put up questions where there's something in parentheses and it might be an X. You know an exponent, and people forget the order and they just do it left to right. Correct. That's not well incorrect, Well incorrect is correct. Right. But the But so I'm gonna Give'm gonna give you the riddle, and then I'm gonna read to you some of the comments that people make when they think they have the right answer. So this one is easy, scary? Ready? What is forty divided by a half plus fifteen? So forty divided by a half plus fifteen? Yep, So forty divided by point five? Uh divided by point five is wow? Uh? So it's actually uh, forty divided by a half. You really can't I I ol one is? Isn't that? How many point five is go into one? Two? So it's right. So two forty divided by two is twenty plus fifteen is thirty five. Wow, you are so close to being right. Forty divided forty divided by a half is eighty is eighty eighty halves eighty halves. You're not dividing it in half, you're dividing it by a half. Divide it by alf how many point fives go into forty eighty? Oh, it's right? Adding fifteen that's ninety five. Ninety five? Sorry, the answer is ninety five. Shit, And I used to be so good at math too. Oh man, So here are some of the responses. Thirty five. It's obvious. How thick can you people be? Half of forty is twenty and add fifteen thick? Ohs oh wow, he's wrong. Okay, okay, where are you seeing this? By the way on Facebook? And then everybody comments, I don't know where you went to school, you morons, it's thirty five, and then everybody rips them a new asshole. I love that it's either seventeen or ninety five. The puzzle is open to more than one answer. No, math only has one answer. You can't. You can't have two answers. Oh yeah, oh it's subjective all of a sudden, yeah, yeah, when I went to school. Oh here's another one. So this, this one was only a genius can solve this? Is right? Divide thirty by a half and then add ten. What divide thirty by a half? Yep and add ten? Is that that's another problem you're giving me? Yep? Divide thirty yeap by a half. Okay, So that's sixty right plus plus ten to seventy. Right, see, I'm already catching on. Here's the comment. When I went to school, the answer would be fifty, and someone wrote, well, you went to a stupid, fucking school because the answer is seventy. Boy, there's a lot of stupid people on this thing. It's fifty. The rest you need to shut up. So that's it's a whole. It's all people like being cocky and they're all wrong. I love that. I love when I see that did you go to church or did you go to school? Because you should be praying for the right answer. That shit ain't fifty. So so yeah, that' are the kind of things. So it's not people, but they're so cocky. I was on the math team. The answer is seventy. Okay, that's perfect, and someone wrote, your math team must have sucked. It's fifty, But no, it was seventy. How has this person even getting fifty because they they're what are they doing to the number? They cut? Thirty and a half? Right, we have, but thirty divided by a half is not. There are people listening to this right now that are questioning us, but it's not. It's not half of thirty. It's thirty divide divided by a high that's a different function, right, but it's Mike thirty divide auto point five. They're so cocky about like it's obvious what the answer is? You idiots, and they're always wrong. Yeah, I love it could be two answers, No, it can't. Math doesn't have two answers. Yeah, never the answer, that's for sure. That's my favorite. Could be we could be either answer. No, it can't because this is more like American history where things are subjective. Right, it's it's artistic express expression here, it's English, it's English Lit. Yeah, it's open to your interpretation. Yeah. Is there another one? Another one? No, I just want to just do a quick grammar one. You don't play the jingle. Somebody wrote no, it's not and they wrote ken k n O W. So so I wrote I think you mean n O n O and he wrote sorry, I was in a Harry fat fingers. How do your fat fingers go from n O to k n O W yeah to add a w No way, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, no shot. You were just caught fat fingers. No, you were just caught and now you feel stupid. So you're trying to use something that doesn't fit the narrative. Fat fingers, sorry, fat fingers. Yeah, all right, I love Oh, I got I got audio feed to play and I with got you soon right yeah, Oh, I'm say your father, my dad's blowing up my phone. Continue. Oh okay, so I told you like the these things on TikTok where they'll put up a picture and they'll say find these four objects, yea, and the fourth one is never there. Yeah, so there's a new one now. It's they put up a skirt with a bunch of holes in it and they go, how many holes are in the skirt, but nobody remembers the whole, the hold, the top, of the bottom, whatever it is. It's plus two, right, So so the person in this video is it's the same scam. Every TikTok scammer does the same thing. They tell you just follow me and I'll tell you the answer. Once I get a thousand more followers, i'll give you the answer. I'm not playing that game because then you see they get a thousand, but it's pre recorded anyway, they're not even there. They're like, oh, Mike got the answer. There's no Mike, there's no Mike getting the right answer, like, oh, Jamie is so close. There's no Jamie and people are like arguing and fighting to get and so I want you to listen to this guy promising he'll give the answer right hold on here, hold on, I gotta turned up my bluetooth off. Hold on and listen to the guy over and over again. Swear. He swears he's gonna tell everybody what it is. Here we go. Hold on, I'm gonna open it up in the video player if I see them when he go on my screen, I'm gonna reveal the answer to this if people send them his money guns getting me? Now, who is gonna be the person to do it? Right now? We're actually so close, We're so close, actually so close right now. Who's gonna finish it off for us? Right now?
Speaker 1: Who is actually gonna finish it off so we can reveal the answer to this puzzle right now?
Speaker 2: Who's actually gonna finish off scam? So he is if somebody sends me a money gun prize, I'll tell you. But people are sending money guns. He's not there to see it. It's a pre record actually finished it off so we can actually reveal the answer we're actually gonna do it, actually close to hitting the money guns right now. Who's gonna see right now? Oh my god? And what did he do with the money? He just pockets it. Yeah, people send them gifts over and over again because they have to know the answer and how many holes are in this fucking card. But who gives a ship how many holds are in the scar? Sending him money gun gifts which are like eight dollars, He's like, God, we're so close. I'm gonna say you right now, We're actually so close. I'm actually gonna really answer. I'm actually gonna tell you right now. And it goes off at twenty minutes. Wow, I scrolled away. I came back. He still do it. I'm actually gonna tell you. I'm actually gonna tell you right away. Awful, awful. And people a lot of these, a lot of these riddles. You can just google them. You just go green skirt with holes and they go it's nine whatever it is. Yeah, every one of these fucking riddles. But they all sound like this guy. It's not the same guy, but he's making money. A couple more. Send me another galaxy. Well, if I get one more galaxy, I'll tell you what the answer is. I'll show you where the egg is hidden, tell you right away. Yeah, And people sit there all day, and the people writing a slice. I wonder if I wonder if people are squandering squandering their gift cards on him. Oh yeah, like sharing why your uncle passed away by a money gun? I got how many holes are in the skirt. It's ridiculous. I love him right now. That's a huge one. I should try it some days. Brocold boys, not Brocly Brocly, no boys, brock brock li