Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population.
Speaker 4: Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 1: Travis Hunter says him playing both sides of the football is more difficult than show hell todde hitting and pitching and baseball. Let's take a listen to what Trav had to say, Oh Joe, are you one of what what's more difficult?
Speaker 4: Probably mean what I do a football because it's a lot on your body.
Speaker 1: You know, Tunny, he's a great player, but you gotta do a lot of in football.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, completely different sizes of the spectrum. What hr I know you're gonna see this until you can get in that cage.
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 5: Just the baton, can ya? Don't even want no real picture, just the machine. Tell them to turn it up the ninety to ninety.
Speaker 2: Five miles power. Let me see you hit it. Just a fastball. I ain't talking about no slider. I ain't talking about no curve, I ain't talking about no sinker. Ain't you talking about no change up? He ain't talking about no fastball straight.
Speaker 5: Most the most difficult thing to do in this world is hit a baseball coming at you, just the fastball. That's it, just fastball. It's difficult as a game of football is. And I love you. You're an exceptional talent. Yes, but it's not even comparable.
Speaker 1: But if you think about it, we can only oo, man, we can only track two players in Major league history actually no to play baseball pitch and hit.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Babe Ruth and we're talking about sho Hel Tane. Yes, Sir Troy Brow. We saw Troy.
Speaker 1: We saw Troy Brown do that with the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brian Jordan did it? Time? Did it? Do you see the level show? Hell?
Speaker 1: Tany is the best player in baseball different He could be a number one starter on you for your pitching staff, and the best here, the best hit in baseball. He can hit an average hit for power, he can run the base.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 1: I love you, bro, But the hardest thing to do. And I've talked to a lot of guys that did both. I talked to Boat. Yeah, both say the hardest thing to do here to baseball. I talked the time. Now we talk about two of the greatest athletes to have ever played. You name a sport bowl in Time or the two or two of the top five. Okay, if you want Jim Thorp for whomever else you want to put into this equation. But I tell you this, Bo Jackson and Time are two are the top five athletes that we've ever seen. Yeah, and both of those guys told me say, hitting the baseball is the hardest thing to.
Speaker 6: Do, very difficult, very difficult, very and to do it.
Speaker 2: At that level.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna have to We're gonna see you Tramp come in now, oh Joe. We've seen Schoelcharni at the highest level do it. Yeah, and being an All Star and be an m v P. Now, Tramp, you gonna have to get one of them all stars. You gonna have to get to the pro bo now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like this and the chance he could do it, then, the chance he could do it is rookie year, especially the last. Listen, the last rookie, the last as a dB or a wide receiver. He last wide receiver.
Speaker 2: I came.
Speaker 5: I heard it, come out with this kind of confidence and say some of the things he's saying and live up to everything. He's saying with Jama Chase, you know it wasn't out Atlantish is something like this. But I'm just saying confidence, the confidence that Travis Hunter has when hell, Jamar Chase said, I'm coming into the league. I've got drafted by the Bengals and We're coming there and I'm bringing every record, every record lie And.
Speaker 2: He ain't lying.
Speaker 6: He's still on business about everything he said and meant it.
Speaker 5: And Travis Hunders had that same type of cashe he and same type of confidence. That's why I believe there's a chance he can do it. He can do it, because.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not saying he can't. I'm not saying that he can't. He can't. He can't do both.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna do the he's not gonna put the number of plays in it that he did in college.
Speaker 2: That's difficult. That's difficult. Hey, he'd have to have the condition.
Speaker 5: Of a fifteen thousand I'm trying to think, what's the what's the longest longest distance race at the Olympics and the kind of marathon, Yeah, the kind of win and lunker passy you need to do something like that at that extreme, extreme level. That's that's too much. Yeah, I'm just thinking about exerting that kind of energy, messing around with with with with with with Ike Taylor and and re and just and then being tired. I'm thinking about a twelve thirteen play drive. Yeah, and now we kick a field goal.
Speaker 2: Now we come back.
Speaker 6: Now I'm on defense, man, man, stop, it's different.
Speaker 1: And uh, he's gonna find out there are guys that are closer to his skill set than he previously fought. That's the thing about the nfl Ow Show. You find guys that hold on, man, I used to be able to do this.
Speaker 2: I get but wait a minute, damn feel here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and at that point, the only thing that separates you use your technique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be It's gonna be interesting to see because you know, uh, even no matter who you think is not a really good receiver, right, they were probably better than the receiver that he went against.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about this.
Speaker 1: People don't realize, like how good the guy you say that's a bum or you don't think he's good.
Speaker 2: People don't realize how good they actually are.
Speaker 5: Yo, all right, yeah, yeah, look who they're playing against. They play against guys that make him look like that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's just like those guys that you see that guy on the bitch you don't never get in the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, go down to the y and play one on one and watch what he do to you. Go to Lifetime and watch what you do to you. Puts you in a blender. Put you in put you in a blender.
Speaker 1: People don't realize, like pros, like guys that they get paid to do this. Man, Please, you gonn't estimate the jokes, man, you don't. You can't do that just because because the level. I mean, you look at the Lebron and a guy might be the thirteenth and fourteenth guy. You're like, but that guy, Yeah, this is what I was telling somebody. The guy that you think is the thirteenth or the fourteenth gallon the bench, that guy is closer to Lebron than you are to the thirteenth or the fourteenth guy on the bench.
Speaker 2: Think him back there.
Speaker 1: What I just said on Joe, the thirteenth or fourteenth guy on the bench is closer to Lebron. What the guy said at home talking ishes to the thirteenth fourteenth guy on the bench.
Speaker 6: I got, I got you, I got simply because the guy the fact that he's.
Speaker 2: On the bench.
Speaker 6: I mean, we'll leave it at that. He's a oh.
Speaker 2: Cause he's on the bench. Okay, okay, and that look.
Speaker 1: I said this, I thought dB, because I think he's more sound as a dB than he is as a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: I think I think he out athletic.
Speaker 1: His athleticism it gets him about a lot of stuff. Now, not to say that he can't and fine tune and get some nuances of the receiver, but I think right now, you can just drop him in right now, O Joe at d B and he understands having been coached by time, I think he has a great his timing.
Speaker 2: His ball skills are really really good.
Speaker 1: And for him to be like long legged, you can transition really well.
Speaker 2: He can get end and our breaks really well. He tracks the ball exceptional, great hands.
Speaker 1: You know, he got great hands on your cause he's a wide receiver, so you know he got great hands.
Speaker 2: And for him, it's just not good enough for him to knock the ball down.
Speaker 5: He's trying to take the ball away and take it and can go the other way with it at that to the other way dance.
Speaker 1: So the big news of the weekend Ojoe. The forty nine Ers have dealt Deebo Samuel to the Commanders in exchange for a fifth round pick. As a part of the trade, Washington is taking on the remainder of Samuel's contract, paying his full seventeen point five to five million salary in twenty twenty five due to uh do the Commanders not have the most dangerous offensive corps. They have Jane Daines at quarterback who was offensive Rigadier Brian Robinson, junior running back, Terry Scary, Terry McLaurin. They have Deebo Samuels and Zach Ertz. They also have a Dynomic.
Speaker 2: Brown, Dammy Brown. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Listen, they've improved. They've improved tremendously.
Speaker 5: I mean, hell, they were an NFC championship huh yeah, they were in the NFC Championship last year. And then you bring a dynamic playmaker like Deebo Samuels over to your offense again and what does it do for your quarterback? It takes pressure off your quarterback again, even more pressure.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do more.
Speaker 5: What do you mean we got Deebo Samuels. You know how many things he can do. He's a little Swiss army knife. You can play the slighting outside, you can put him in motion, you can put him in the backfield.
Speaker 2: You can do so much with him, you know.
Speaker 5: So as long as the creativity is there, I'm not sure who the office the coordinator is.
Speaker 2: Look, oh it's Cliff oh Man, oh man.
Speaker 5: They straight they straight listen. Clingberry ain't no different than McVeigh mcvaig. Clingberry ain't no different than Andy Reid. I'm just saying from a creative standpoint and knowing what to do and using your players to their strengths. So they gonna be fined. Oh, they definitely gonna be fine. I mean, but what the forty nine is gonna do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: They talking about letting trading Brandon n.
Speaker 1: You too, uh seventeen point five seventeen million. So they traded the fifth rode for him, and the Cowboys traded the fourth rounder from Mingo.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, oh my bad. We'd you thinking O Yoe Jerry Jones.
Speaker 1: No, they did not have O Joe. Do the combatants have the most dangerous No?
Speaker 2: Did they? No? No, no no no no no. Did Saint Rob retire?
Speaker 1: They still got a j They they still got Davante and they still got a goddard.
Speaker 2: No, they don't have the more danger.
Speaker 6: But they improved tremendously.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that for sure.
Speaker 6: They improved tremendously a lot.
Speaker 2: Now we should they Are they better than Detroit?
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good one. Wait, hold on with Jameson Williams and mon Ross, Saint Brian and.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and Montgomery and we're sure.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh you throw Minnesota in there, Addison, Jedda Jones, Hankinson, Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Wait, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 5: On, Green Bay, Wicks, Reed, Dobbs, Watson. Oh you check us out, Ron Jacobs, Deebo.
Speaker 1: Samuel Terry, McLaurin, Marshawn Lattimore has a sixty one million dollar cap hit. Jameen Hurts, AJ Brown, Devontae Smith, sa Kwon Barkley, Dallas Gardar has a sixty six million dollar cap hit.
Speaker 2: Howie chied Off Howard works some magic.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, you know who need to work some magic? Woo America's team, they ain't got nothing to work.
Speaker 1: And they're about the they say the reports are they about the franchise a Diggie Zua. So that's gonna be twenty five million hard cap. You can't spread it. DAK is about to be what ninety million against the cap CD you'll probably have it even signed. You haven't even signed Micah.
Speaker 2: Right, I think.
Speaker 5: But to give them a little breathing room, you know, Uh, they're restructured DAK. They give him a lump sum on the front end and the signing bonus their freedom freedom up you know, some of that cap and that's the that's their fault. They want to wait till the last minute to do that.
Speaker 2: They did that. That's what they always do. That's why.
Speaker 1: Uh, you wait till the last minute. Now you got a franchise that dig it to her. Now if you don't sign in, guess what he gone. Yeah, but you mess your cap up. You gotta you gotta have some foresight in order to see, like, you know what this guy's a player for.
Speaker 2: I know, A.
Speaker 1: Go to him, sign him a little early, and then a year from now you're like, damn they got him for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe Will Howard has had an off combine. He's one of the quarterbacks the option to throw the NFL scout and combine over the weekend, and his performance brought mixed reviews and was deemed inconsistent. He missed multiple passes, including a couple of deep balls down the field to door. Came to his defense, how don't understand why y'all hating on at Will Howard? He just wasn't to that it. It's hard to throw the receiver that you don't know. Everyone want everyone runs wrout differently, and y'all walked to QBS to come to the combine and throw.
Speaker 6: I mean, listen, we talked about quarterbacks that just coming off seasons.
Speaker 5: We could turn on the film. What are you judging someone in shirts and shorts? It does nothing.
Speaker 6: Everybody looks great, all American in shirts and shorts.
Speaker 2: What do you do once you put the helmet.
Speaker 6: And shoulder pads on and your cleats?
Speaker 2: How do you perform? Then? How did Howard perform? Then? What you DEMI smith? Yep? Come on, man, what do we talk? What do we talk about? Oh? I want to make sure you look good.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure you pass the eye tests in your shorts and you hit every receiver that you've never thrown too before and complete every pass.
Speaker 2: Yeh, get out of here. Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes you get nerves sometimes, he man, I ain't used to run. Man.
Speaker 2: First of all, I used to have my ankles tape.
Speaker 1: I ain't have no ankles tape, bad, bad, bad on your I mean, I had never been on turf before in my life, right, Like.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. Somebody gonna give me a chance. Yeah, I was like, I should hold somebody that that take me. They don't play on turf. You know who I thought was gonna take me on? Joe.
Speaker 1: The teams that I had the most contact with when I talked to the most who that Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, what you gonna you? Hey, you could have been you could have been over there with your boy.
Speaker 1: I figure the Cincinnati Seattle because they had called asked where I was gonna be, and uh, Cincinnati Seattle.
Speaker 2: Who else? I really? I didn't hear from Denver.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Patriots because that guy came several times and worked me out. Yeah, Oh, Philly, Philly I talked to but I talked the buddy Ryan Rested Soul. I talked to him a lot, So I was like, I just knew. I say Philly, Cincinnati Seattle. I was like, damn Seattle player, I say Cincinnati play on turf, Seattle play on turf, and Philly play on turf because you know, the vent was terrible. The event was every year was voted the worst worst field conditions. Yes, Seattle was on turf because they played back then Ojo, they played in the Kingdome.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you remember the Kingdome. And then Cincinnati like, man, Cincinnati don't.
Speaker 6: Win ish though, that's not necessary.
Speaker 2: And then Lloyd behold Bronco Country.
Speaker 6: There you go, there you go, yeah, yeah you you you alright?
Speaker 2: You was all right? He was a right you was that boy? Hey? Well, hey, bro, don't worry about that. They know what you can do.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you have your pro when you have your pro date and you throw it to your receivers at Ohio State.
Speaker 6: As all that mattered up and and again even even at the pro day.
Speaker 5: Again, are they drafting you based on what you're doing at the combine? Yes, a little bit of it comes into play, but those where you have that much film like Will.
Speaker 2: Howard, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 5: You not throwing well at the combine is why you're stock and your stock is gonna drive.
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 5: Anybody saying that is why certain scouts don't need to be in position to make calls for certain teams.
Speaker 2: Turn on the film man. There's a lot of film will out.
Speaker 6: And what he did in Ohio State?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about? Oh he didn't throw well, Oh we talked about shorts and shirt. I get it. I plan man, Oh Joe. Road Sparks is a game changer in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: It's a fast acting edy treatment that dissolves under the tongue, getting you hard in fifteen minutes on average and lasting up to thirty six hours. So that's when the mood is right, you'll be ready. Roe wants to help couples have great sex, and sometimes that means using road Sparks, but other times it means asking your partner the right questions, which is exactly what we'll be doing in this little game. Now it's time for our newest segment. Spark it or skip it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Okay, ol Joe, Okay, okay, okay, Okay, here we goo uh.
Speaker 1: If we talk about an item in the bedroom and you and I both decide if it's a yes, spark it, if it's a no, skip it?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay not this this is this is right up my alley.
Speaker 2: Right here. I like this. Sparkle the skippet. Okay, okay, okay, you know what, O Joe.
Speaker 5: You don't talk to me out of out of a pop boy, Jessice Kate, Esic Kate, just k hey spark it?
Speaker 2: Well you don't know. Wait, you pop one right now that don don't worry about that. Fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, O Joe, first one will cream? Spark it or skip it?
Speaker 2: Spark it?
Speaker 5: I told you about that now, I told you stay with me.
Speaker 2: Do the health listen? Yes? The chattle? No? What skip it? Why would what you talk about? Mm hmmm? No time, don't make a mask? Oh Joe? What hell I gonna do? Let our plans to get my bad fun? What did I tell you? You don't listen? Man?
Speaker 5: You know you're not a Hall of Famer. You didn't become a Hall of Fame by not listening. What did I tell you to do with the whip cream?
Speaker 2: You put it? Where? Tell the chat?
Speaker 1: First of all, I don't really I don't really get down with whip cream like that because I don't really put it on anything, and I'm definitely not gonna put it on the whu ha.
Speaker 6: You you got we got it.
Speaker 5: Listen, there's a reason, you know, I ain't. I ain't gonna go there. I mean, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: It's too massive. Yeah, that's too messy. You don't you don't mess up. You have to do it light. You don't just spread all over the place. You got you know, I have I have O C D. So I use the whipped cream the right way you turn on the stomach. There's a reason they're a split there.
Speaker 2: Could you support it?
Speaker 5: Ah, I'm getting this. I'm trying to keep it clean as I can and professional. There's a reason there's a split there. Huh we we listen, let me finish.
Speaker 2: Whill you get steak? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wanted a don't when they cut, they cut, They cut the flip down the middle, don't.
Speaker 2: They Yeah, they ask you to cut into it. See if it's prepared.
Speaker 5: Why you why do you think it's already cut? There's a reason when you flip over. There's a reason that there's a cut there. Okay, no bark it skip.
Speaker 2: Man? Y'all nasty? All right? O't Joe? The next one? Ice? Yes? Oh yes, can spark it or skip it? What's your man? Sparking. Okay, spark yes, I told you, yes, sparking.
Speaker 5: Now listen, this is what you do with your ice now. No, I'm depending especially. This is something you can do, not now. I'm trying to help you, trying to help you. Involved man. Now, if you got somebody new, it could be Michelle, could be whoever else. You say it right now listen, don't stay with me now really quick, I'm taking what to do with your ice, blindfolder, Give me blindfolder. Get you some crushed ice, not the reguli, not the big que because that's gonna mess everything up. Now boom, you take missionary on right, you hear me, take the cup of ice.
Speaker 6: Missionary, put toes in your mouth. At the same time, give.
Speaker 2: Me skip it. You up ruining the food. I was in the mood.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get you.
Speaker 1: No, see, I like so you take the ice on Joe, And you know I'm saying, don't Joe, you take the ice right?
Speaker 2: She fin on her back? Yea, tru let me live. Damn, that's that name. Fantasy.
Speaker 1: Get of this man that ruined my fantasy. This is my fantasy. And now he done jumped in my dream and ruined it.
Speaker 2: But you talk about a dream that happened in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm gonna do. I finish cutting lights on. I'm sorry, baby, I gotta go cause I was I was. I was having a dream about what I wanted to do, and my partner ruined it.
Speaker 2: Do you understand what you talk about? What you just described?
Speaker 5: They were doing it the Roman Empire good, and that's what they did to Hell and Detroit.
Speaker 2: Oh that did now they burned that the state.
Speaker 1: But anyway, she probably needed some BIS.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, O Joe. But then O Joe, I'm start out. Then you turn over, come down, you know, you go down my bag. You know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, this ain't kindergarten.
Speaker 1: That's oh man, man, look here, I ain't trying to see you try to do too much, O Joe.
Speaker 2: See you ain't trying to do that.
Speaker 5: Then you talking about taking ice and coloring in between the lines, like come on man, no, no.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, really hop on this.
Speaker 1: I don't really need none of that.
Speaker 2: What that fuck?
Speaker 1: You don't hate the time? You cutting into my thirty six hour window?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: But you got you gotta understand I even though you had the roast sparks before. You take the roast sparks. That's that's the main course.
Speaker 1: You No, you take the road sparks way before because you need to because once you put up under your tongue, it's gonna take it about ten fifteen minutes for it dissol right now, because now it glows into the blood street goes straightening into the blood stream.
Speaker 2: Okay, now fifteen minutes, you know, eight And I'm gonna say, you know, a you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I turned to the side. How to pop that thing? Turn to the side. I'm good, So you know I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So where are you from? You know? Okay? Yeah? What you doing? Hello? How long have you been here? Oh? Okay, I'm surprised I've never seen you?
Speaker 5: Right, you gotta ask if you want to drink?
Speaker 2: You got some water? I got some water?
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean most of the time, you know, I got I got some that.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. I do got some wine in this somewhere. Hold on, lic if I got some wine.
Speaker 1: On you.
Speaker 2: Got? You got? You got?
Speaker 5: You got the offer of any any kind of drink you know, to to send them down to make them feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't drink. I'm just I'm I ain't tell you I am. I just saw it in the movies.
Speaker 5: Chat, y'all, hear me? Chat anyway? Back to back, back to the back to the road, sparks, I have mine, make sure you are. You'll need to go get yours. You have to feel like everything. It's kind of like almost prescription based based on you and what you like.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. It worked for me. I tried it.
Speaker 5: My introduction to it, I started off right before starting and I screamed, this is sparta. That's something you gotta here to try. I am into role play a lot the world. Sparks work work, very work, wonders, works, wonders if why I and asked, if you can hear me, I'm getting married.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, hey, you know all all to break this out? What are you? Good stuff? We went to the cellar. Yeah you know that's the good stuff. Now, okay, what is that? What is that? What is that? That's Camus? Hey? Check y'all know about this, right? Who is Camus? Now? I ain't got that.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna pull it out a big mag no ma, because we know I got this all over.
Speaker 2: I don't know number, I don't know number by none of that.
Speaker 1: But you know, everybody, everybody, don't be warmed that that red.
Speaker 2: So I got a nice reasonly.
Speaker 6: Who you ain't got No, you ain't got no, you ain't got no apple side of though.
Speaker 2: You have an ava, you ain't got no apple sidle Nope.
Speaker 5: So you know, I always I always think you think I'm behind the eight ball or I'm getting left out the fact that I've never had alcohol. I mean, I'm just listen. I know the live show. I let I let it touch my tongue. You know, we was out there in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I ain't drink it.
Speaker 5: I just took it back. It touched the tip of my tongue. It burned, and I went, I you know, went back down with it.
Speaker 2: This is good. This is good. This is a good year too. This is a seventy. This came as twenty twenty one. Cabernet silvinon Okay, Okay, okay, I'm okay. So we both say, sparked with the with the ice. Oh yeah, yeah, out spark a skip lights? Yeah you like the lights on? Though?
Speaker 6: Well, it's I like I like the moth. I like the mof because what you think.
Speaker 1: Vision, Hey, agent, someone brought me out my shell for the longest time, you know, Okay, man, hold on, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 5: Let's see hold on before uh huh, it's about oh they can see me. Oh, I thought you Oh, I thought you talking about somebody. Okay, my bad, my bad. Nah nah, I thought you saw what we were talking about last week. I thought, y'all, y'all, she calls you outs have you said somebody butt you out your shell?
Speaker 1: What I say, brought down my shell that you know, it used to be lights, soft, shades down okay?
Speaker 2: And then she like, you know, yeah, so I like the life so.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you want to see everything if you want to see everything going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 6: It don't matter for it don't matter with me, you know, because I'm big.
Speaker 2: I'm big, I get, I get, I'm visual. I like to see. I like to ad my right right right right, damn right. Yeah you want to you want to keep that visual the whole time?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I understand, I understand, I understand, you know, I like damn yeh. Feeling pretty good, feeling pretty good? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like, I like where you're going, like yeah, yeah, I mean, I ain't right.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying it's got to be like Broadway lit up like that, but I'm saying, you don't little life so I can see, you know, dimly, I mean, just so I can see the feeling wet.
Speaker 2: You're still the web type of guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh absolutely, Hey speaking, you know what, this ain't the place of the time, but I'm.
Speaker 2: With you when you're right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this ain't the place of the time, but I'm with you when you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, ain't nothing like that. I'm gonna I'm gonna keep it cue okay, yeah, Bill, a little soup, get a little something summer you know who m oh oh, Joe, you a you a spark on everything?
Speaker 5: Hey, that that's that's the whole point. Wait wait, wait, get wit said again. A bunk bed spark You listen, you you you know how you wanna bunk beds because the first one, the bed at the bottom.
Speaker 2: You know, she have you know, she doing hit a little on a palmer. You know the parmer is the drink. No what she's work. It's called all the poem. It's a mixture of fluids and you don't think you ain't know that. No, we're definitely skipping that. Okay.
Speaker 5: Oh no you no, you gotta you gotta put your face in it.
Speaker 2: Do what you put your face in it?
Speaker 5: No, bro, I'm out you God wait, you gotta live man.
Speaker 2: Nah bro mm hmm.
Speaker 1: How about hey, you just ruined and you ruin a good night. Let me take my wife and put it back Hey, Chad, I'm gonna take my wife and put it back up.
Speaker 6: It's okay, It's okays.
Speaker 5: It depends on well. Listen, miss ms nasty. You have you watched miss natty be videos?
Speaker 2: No? I have not.
Speaker 5: Right, listen, this we do whenever you're you know how you remember use a little kid and you go to the water foulon, Remember how you press the water foul Yeah, and the water shoot. That's how you do the same thing you catch on a polymber like that. Noah, No, okay, No, I'm just listening. I'm trying to help you eat ball.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: I'm just giving you ideas that you can try.
Speaker 1: I don't want them ideas. I don't taking no ideas. Chat don't take any don't take any suggestions.
Speaker 5: Everybody in the chat. They do the same thing I do. I mean, you don't even one left behind?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Was that's okay, I didn't get I got left on purpose. You ain't a bigg See hour was late.
Speaker 2: I saw the bus.
Speaker 1: I just chose not to get on it. All right, it's time for our last second of the evening. It's time for Q and a.
Speaker 2: Fat ba bat by.
Speaker 1: Elijah Moses was buking out, your h has something you might say to Luca Lebron about to start a playing like their video game PS two, PS three, ps P it don't matter Leggas and five.
Speaker 2: Clippers dipper strippers Leggas in five.
Speaker 1: LG said, stay with me now, Lebron Chevron, Charlie Starron, Doctor Frankie L. Petaper said, Hey, y'all, y'all always say that football is uh is moving a man against his will? Is it safe to say that a woman can have the same power?
Speaker 2: Why or why not? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you know what you know what a man?
Speaker 5: You know what a man is willing to do to please a woman, and so he has access to who are consistently that is getting the man.
Speaker 2: To do.
Speaker 5: What he wants against his will as long as he can it. You know what, Yeah, I mess would have come down to all at the end of the day. Always UNC in order to get that, you gotta do this. It's always been that way. In order to get.
Speaker 2: That, you gotta do this. That's it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Kipper Noble Jr.
Speaker 1: Said, Oh, my question is who is the best on screen TV dad or best actor to play a role of a dad in a movie?
Speaker 2: John Q.
Speaker 5: Denzel or can we go with Oh my goodness, I cried Will Smith?
Speaker 2: What's the movie? Unc? Happiness? Who the happiness.
Speaker 1: Man? Mm hmm?
Speaker 5: And the only two I can think off of the top of my head that her father's played magnificent, magnificent Roles.
Speaker 1: Uh Ward Cleaver leave it to Beaver dead. Well, look, we know he kind of fell from grace. But the greatest TV dad.
Speaker 2: Was it was the Huxtable. Cliff Huxtable. Oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely absolutely? What about him? And James Evans? James that was pretty good, Like what about friend self? Em and Lamar was a trip, but uh.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, James Evans, But probably Cliff Huxtable.
Speaker 2: The standard back then.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jeremy Short Hey, unking out your Love the show I'll watch every night. Can y'all wish the mother of my child and girlfriend, Alma, a happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Also our daughter Lulami Laania.
Speaker 1: It's turning seven months, Alma, Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Liliana. Okay okay, Alba, Happy birthday. Jeremy want to wish you a happy birthday. Thank you for bestowing the greatest gift upon him, which is his daughter Liliana, who turned seven months Todays, So happy birthday to her.
Speaker 2: So happy birthday to you, guys. Continued success.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you guys did something really really fun today, something special today. Happy birthday and mening me the more to come. Piano, my magnus, what's up? Uncanocho? Can I get a birthday? Shout out my birthday? It's March second and I turned nineteen. My name is pronounced Magnus. Okay, Magnus. It is spelled Magnus. Happy birthday, Magnus.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Magnus.
Speaker 5: And you know, the name sounds like one of the like one of the Greek gods to something like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Huh Magnus, that's what sounded like a German name. Huh nah Man.
Speaker 5: Sounds like like he was back there with Caesar and Apollo, Magnus No, no.
Speaker 1: No, I like Mark Anthony, Julius, Caesar cash Is Calpernia, Magnus Relious, No Marcus or Relius.
Speaker 5: I know, but I'm just saying, Magnus, it all flows the same, Magnus Marcus, Is it all right?
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcare brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest Boost Mobile store boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network today. Thank you guys for joining us. As you watch the Lakers take down the Clip for the second time in three days by the score of one eight to one O two. The Lakers were led by Luca Dodget He had twenty nine points, nine assists, six rebounds, Lebron James had seventeen nine assists, five rebounds, and Dalton connect He had nineteen. Dorian Finnie smelled at eleven as they get past the Clippers one O eight to one O two. Kawhi led the way with thirty six. With thirty three points and ten rebounds. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite. Ank Shannon Sharp, that guy, Theliberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame on a reed, the pro Bowler, the y'all pro that's Chad O Yo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, we thank you well. You're continued and loyal support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock. If you can't find it any city or a state near you, order re shipping directly to you're doing. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shade by La Portier. Please drink responsible and please stay safe. Make sure you check out my media company page on all of its platform Shade Shaped Media and the clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We just dropped our Super Bowl show shirt and hat. The Linco is paying at the top of the chat. Supplies are limited, so please make sure you get grab yours because once they're gone, they're gone. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. I'm Up, He's Oho. We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: The volume