Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shady. I am Giselle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? I'm Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us on. Oh that's too much, that was too much energy. I went crazy. What is the occasion?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just I'm excited. I feel like I haven't seen you in a very long time.
Speaker 1: I know it has it has been a minute. A minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been in the streets as you have at me. But yeah, you've been traveling with the boys, right kind of Okay, No, not really, Yes, well, I mean if you count, I don't count the ones that like we drive to. But I had a moment in the airport situation. I was supposed to fly to Memphis and I didn't make it there. Oh is that your shady moment?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, because you re late. No, because what happened.
Speaker 1: I got to the airport. This is like my first time ever experiencing one of these, just like airport drama, you know, kind of like situations like this. Okay, got to the airport in good time, made it to the gate, boarded the plane, sat on the plane for like an hour at the gate. Okay.
Speaker 2: Finally you said on the plane okay, at the gate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sat on the plane. By the way, I was in the back of the plane. Oh wow, Yeah, because I refused to pay a ton of money to fly to Memphis. Okay. On those planes usually are like the smaller ones, Oh they are, Yeah, it's Tennessee. Because what is that two hours? Two hours?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just saw this thing. Not to cut you off with Fat Joe, and Fat Joe's like, I can't go in the back of the plane. I went back there one time. When I break to god, I'll never go back there again.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm right with you, fat job. Okay, yeah, I don't mind it. Whatever. I was back there, okay. So I'm in the back of the plane. We're sitting on the plane for an hour, and then oh, the pilot comes on. He's like, oh, yeah, we're gonna I'm gonna let you you guys off because we're trying to find a new route because there's some bad weather in between here in Memphis. Was this BWI this was DCA oh okay, yes, which also is like so BWI is eight minutes from my house. Yes, b DCA is an hour from my house pretty much. And so I chose to fly out of DCA just because of the flight schedule, Like I needed to get to Memphis by a certain time to get to Corey's game, got it, So that was my only option. So I already went out of my way to take a uber to get to DC. Blah blah blah blah. Oh whatever. So they're like, okay, we're trying to re rout. They're trying to reroute us. But so I'm gonna let you guys off the plane while they figure it out. I don't want you're sitting here any longer. This after an hour, k okay. So we're out in the waiting room, we see other flights like leaving out, and then finally they're like, okay, right, let's go. So we get back on the plane. Okay, nice, nice, right exciting. Yeah, So we're sending on the plane and we're sitting there, send this and there again, which felt like an hour, and then they're like, yeah, you know, because there was all the traffic was backed up from all the flights that were delayed. Yeah, we just we're just having a hard time like backing out, like they couldn't like back out of oh because the planes were going by. Yes, okay, yes, So we sat there, so finally backed out like okay, great, all right, we're gonna Then we're in line, like so there's tons of planes in front of us. Yeah. Line. So we're like creeping, creeping, creep, And finally the pilot's like, yeah, we're going back to the gate. I'm about to time out and FAA regulations, we gotta go back to the What does time out mean? Like they're I guess they can only work oh capacity, yes, yes, what, well we should have y'all should have handled that exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He just something happened. He like his side chick called him and it was like, hey, where are you.
Speaker 1: Let's get together. Something happened. I don't know. So we get back, okay, let us off the plane again, and they're like okay, I mean it was just okay, so you know, we're waiting to get another crew blah blah blah blah. So long story short, I got to the airport twelve PM and I was in the airport until twelve am, when I finally got a an uber and went home. It was what yes, because they canceled our flight events. So they finally they were like, oh, we're looking, we're getting a crew. The crew is coming. They came on the loudspeaker, was like, all right, everyone on the flight to Memphis. The pilot is on his way. We see him coming. Oh no, freaking way. Then five minutes later the flight was canceled. Okay, so wait, wait what time was the game? Was the game that day? Oh? Yeah, you'd have missed the game? Yeah, I had my life. I watched the game on my life okay, in the in the waiting room or whatever, the lobby, yes, the gate at gate at the gate, Yes, I watched. I watched Cory's game. I watched a whole bunch of games on my laptop. That is crazy, isn't that crazy? They gotta do better, right, like do better? Yeah? I thought that I was the only one that had airline dramas. No. Yeah, I was like, oh, it's my first time going through that, Like, you know, first we experienced all types of other things, but it was just like it was. It was nonsense. So I was like, okay, well maybe I'll just fly out the next day. And I was like, you know what, and think about whether or not, think about if you had checked your bag. I did what? Yes? So wait, how'd you get your back back? So when they canceled the flight, you have to go down to the baggage the office at the baggage claim and tell them you want your bag. They so when you get to the counter and you say, okay, my flight was canceled, I like my bag back. They said, okay, well it's going to take two hours to get your bag. To get my bag, and I was like, no, you all are going to deliver it to my house tomorrow. Yeah, so I went that's what happened. Yeah, so I went home, I got an uber and then the next morning it was like outside of my house, like after I don't know, around eight am.
Speaker 2: Okay and they what do they do? They scan it and they can see yours.
Speaker 1: You fill out a piece of paper. Oh and they okay to tell them where to send it. Craz Yes, it was a nightmare. It was a nightmare. And it's like and then it's just a whole lot of standing around in lines because they want you to stand and you're hungry, hungry, I mean, I probably I think I ate, I ate twice there, I think, yeah, I think I ate twice and you got a pee. Yes, yeah, this is just too much. Thank god, I you know, did my number two at home?
Speaker 2: Okay, see I didn't need that. I didn't need that piece of information. Robin be oversharing. Sorry, but that's a concern. Yes, yeah, all of that is a concern.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And you get home at midnight. You've wasted a day. Yes, and nothing happened, And it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like I've I've just sat in the airport on and off plane, sitting down and I was exhausted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why because you're like your body is not relaxed. Your body's like waiting for the next announce waiting for the next announcement.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've been there. Yeah it was bad. Yeah I'm sorry. Yeah. Well I didn't get to make it. And one was already he was there because he was in Chicago the week before or that, like that Friday, he was in Chicago, so he flew from Chicago to measure this. So he made it no problem.
Speaker 2: And that's probably what like the forty five minute flight something something dumb. Yeah, Okay, well I actually went on a trip, No flight delays, no anything nice. My shady moment is that where I went, which was like Caribbean. Yeah, it rained kind of a line. Oh that sucks, and it was like sunny rain, sunny out and rain.
Speaker 1: It was like Miami.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it wouldn't rain long, but it would rain. So then the mosquitoes rampant.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I.
Speaker 2: Have maybe forty seven mosquito bites on my body.
Speaker 1: Like it's terrible.
Speaker 2: And they're horrible mosquitos, like like.
Speaker 1: The dark black ones. Yes, like when we were in where were we when we went to that lagoon in Mexico?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I know I didn't going to y'all. Yeah, Jazelle said, I got good sense. I ain't going into this mosquito infested situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and they were like they would sneak up on you. You don't even know they were coming. So yeah. So this my shady moment is them damn Caribbean right after it rains.
Speaker 1: Lets. Yeah, that's a lot. At least you don't have them on your face. I do.
Speaker 2: I have one up here and yeah it's just not nice.
Speaker 1: And I have them like all on my neck. It's just not nice. Yeah, I know, what can we do to get rid of them? Mosquitoes? Did I think I have to talk to God? What purpose do they serve? You know? Like all of these you know, pests, they serve a purpose, like bees serve a purpose? What af flies serve the purpose of?
Speaker 2: Just like bringing diseases all over the place and eating shit and yeah, and then they fly somewhere else and then land on something and then they have spread diseases.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yes, I want the I want the listeners to let us know what purpose do mosquitoes serve outside of biting us?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: And do they bite animals? Good question? Well maybe, because how does what is the disease that mosquitoes carry? Isn't malaria? No? Maybe bird flu? No AIDS? I don't know, it's just terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so listeners let us know because obviously Rob and I don't have a clue.
Speaker 1: Now, have you a couple of things? A couple of things? Have you been able to see Love Hotel? I have, I've watched. I say, I'm at three episodes.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, So just to remind you that Love Hotel is still is still rocking.
Speaker 1: We got about two more episodes left, so check it out. Yeah, people love it. So I was saying, I was, I was down here doing some work and one was in the bedroom. I don't I don't know what was on TV, but it must maybe it was like a preview or a clip. Okay, And one yells to me, Robin wise, Ashley kissing old white men on TV. Because Ashley is great safe, Okay, listen. So I think I've seen her kids. From what I've seen, she's kissed like three guys now just too. It was just Wilea and Ralph.
Speaker 2: She started kissing La who is the younger black guy, and then the old white man is Ralph. He's sixty sixty two, sixty three something like that, And that is more her speed because we know who she married, right, and so she's just these daddy issues keep popping up in her life, and we're like, Ashley, we want you to be with Wila married, make some changes. So Andy is a good guy. Yeah, okay, so that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's like.
Speaker 2: Why I was like, listen, listen, somebody thought because for a hot second men, me and Ralph liked each other, right, Yeah, so somebody thought that I ended up with Ralph at the end and I'm like, have y'all not seen Ashley smoothing him downright? How would I end up with him in the end? Yeah, that's not happening. Yeah, we're not having any scrap fights.
Speaker 1: Or you wanted, I mean you wanted.
Speaker 2: He was a little intriguing, intriguing only because he's he has a different life. So and you can appreciate this. He's an audio dude, So he's like a gym. Yeah, so he's like the equipment and all that. He owns that company or a company that does that. So he's traveled with like rock bands, Dave Chappelle, He's traveled with the different all kinds of entertainers based off of his audio stuff. So that's my world. I can understand that. So, yeah, that was a little intriguing. But you live in Nashville, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so speaking of Jim and Noah and y'all, this is like more personal spiss. So Jim is an audio guy that has worked on Housewives for Potomac for years. So we loved Jim and his wife Natalie. Yes, did you see on Jim's Instagram stories he was at a rock concert, uh, and he walked on stage and he went to what's it called stage dive? What's it called when they when they jump in the crowd? Crowd sir, Yes, I did that, of course I did. He went to crowd surf and they did not catch him. Jim is he okay? He's okay. I mean his face was like a little beat up, but he's okay. Why did they catch him? I Jim is a big guy. Yes, Jim is a good six to three. I should have screened ship like screens story. It was on a story. You gotta ask it to you, Jim. I'm like, what were you thinking? It was so it was so weird. It was so fast. It's like he got on the stage so fast and he just immediately just jumped into the crowd. And I'm like, you didn't even give him a chance to like get there based ready, like like they didn't even have their hands out.
Speaker 2: His wife Natalie is like, Jim, oh really, is this what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Yes? That ship was hilarious. I'm like, what were you on? You know, Jim's not a crazy guy. I don't know, maybe music, I mean.
Speaker 2: But in a good way, like and just out to like our crew, like like typically cameramen and audio guys.
Speaker 1: Those guys are wild. Yeah, they're wild guys. Yeah, they enjoy life. Yes, yes, they live life to the fullest. Yeah, you gotta ask them for that before we forget. We've recently reasonably Shady celebrated our fourth year in business, so we we acknowledge that on Instagram. Just want to thank you all for keeping us in business. Yes, continue to listen to Yes, but four years, four years, and we gotta thank We gotta think.
Speaker 2: Taylor, our editor Black Effects, all the people, thank y'all because I mean, you know, it's probably trying to get rid of us two years ago, but we just.
Speaker 1: It's not that difficult. I mean, I think we are very consistent and professional. We are and that's appreciated.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, and we have great advertisers and shout out to Charlamagne and Dollie who we love. So speaking of reasonably Shady, we've been like hitting the main stream. Oh my, we've been all over the place. They've been pulling clips. So reasonably Shady. I eat the view.
Speaker 1: We were like, first of all, I didn't know that this was such a hot hot Bailey debated, Yes, topic hot top, but you know, according to I don't know it was like, reposted a lot of places, but yes on the View, on the View and on Jenna right, so Jenna and friends, Yes, I happened.
Speaker 2: So I don't know where you were when we came on the View.
Speaker 1: I was, you know, what's crazy. I was in the house because Eric texted us and I was in the house and I normally have the View on, but like for whatever reason, it wasn't on at that yeah that moment.
Speaker 2: So I'm this is how crazy it was for me. So I'm in the house on the couch. I have the View one, but I'm not paying attention to it, yeah, because my head is down. Because our Patar, our social media guy, he sends us clips for us to look at. So I'm looking at our clips, right, and so I can hear my voice on the clip, and and then I hear my voice on the View and I look up and I'm like, oh my god, there we are.
Speaker 1: So then my mom starts calling me. She's like, Jazelle, you was on the View. I was like, I know, my saw it. She's like, oh, oh my god, Like she was very excited.
Speaker 2: And half of it is my excitement is like making my mom excited and like everybody, Like my kids were like super excited, So thank you view lady.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was awesome, and like my thought process was like, so will you go over? When she was announcing the segment, it was like painful for her. It was so painful for her.
Speaker 3: On an episode of their podcast Reasonably Shady, Real Housewives of Potomac, Giselle Bryant and Robin Dixon engaged in a spirited debate about proper bra hooking techniques.
Speaker 1: Stop the presses, take a look. How do you put your bra on?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good question. I put my arms in and then I buttoned it in the back.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I don't do it that way.
Speaker 2: So my kids, I guess I didn't teach them how to do it. They just decided to do it on their own. They they they latch it in the front and then they swing it around and then they put their arms in.
Speaker 1: That's how I do it. Where did you get that from? I don't. I don't know. That's just I don't. That's just how I've always put my breath.
Speaker 2: Actually weird, Yeah, that is weird.
Speaker 1: That is weird. Oh wait, that's the only way. No, it the right way you put your arms through it and you go like that, No, are you flexible? No, you clip your twist and you've got it. You've got to lean over and let gravity put them in their face unless it's talked. You can't do this flexible, are you?
Speaker 2: Because she's but it's painful for most things that she talks about that are very womanly, yeah, or.
Speaker 1: The reality TV she don't really get with the housewife stuff. And you know, like it was all of it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about bras something that doesn't wear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she that was so painful. But still I was like, oh my god, Whoopy Goldberg said my name? Like the e got look the Whoopy Goldberg said Robin Dixon and Giselle Brian reasonably shady, like I'll take it. I don't care if it was painful for her to say it. I don't care if she don't give two yes about who we are. Like that was like, wow, it was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was nice, and so we we appreciate that, and it's nice that you know.
Speaker 1: And then I'm sorry someone told us, told wrote that we were on like a Canadian news show really.
Speaker 2: So, so the topic was how do you put on your bra? I did not know that was so like, so controversy, right, it's not even controversy. It's like people do it different ways, and once you start doing it your way, that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and most people I told you, most people do it the way I do it. But it's still wrong. It's not the proper way.
Speaker 2: So some guys were dming me and they were like, look, you want to know how I take them all?
Speaker 1: I actually don't. There's only one way.
Speaker 2: No, I actually don't want to know how you take bro Okay, so thank you. But the things that people DM are crazy. Oh I'm sure wild anyway. So can we talk about the Trumperator?
Speaker 1: Sure, just really quickly. Y'all know we don't get into politics. But he's out here.
Speaker 2: Sending everybody home from jail. Get out of freaking get out of jail, freaking Okay. The Chrystalies are going home, right, what's what's.
Speaker 1: His first name? Todd?
Speaker 2: Todd and Julie, Christie and Julie. Okay, they're going home. He's they've been pardoned by the Trumperators.
Speaker 1: Although they were what convicted what twelve years? Twelve year when he got he got twelve years and she got six or something like that. Yeah, for tax fraud, tax evasion.
Speaker 2: All kinds of money laundering, all kinds of Yeah, they going home. I think they're probably home right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, and their their daughter has just decided she made her own make America great again hat.
Speaker 1: Hers was white with gold letters.
Speaker 2: I think she just did that at Etsy's like, right, she made it herself. She's just like, I'm just so happy and excited. So you know he's Larry Hoover. Yes, the notorious gang banker, criminal leader is about.
Speaker 1: To get out. That was so shocking to me because you don't.
Speaker 2: Know anything about Larry Hoover outside of a song the Trumpator.
Speaker 1: So big meat Larry Hoover.
Speaker 2: That was a Rick Ross, yes, but.
Speaker 1: But he was. He was the leader of the gangster Disciples ye in Chicago, yep. And you know, of course responsible for tons of murders and drug big drug trade all that.
Speaker 2: So how much do you think people are paying the Trumponator to get out?
Speaker 1: Oh? Like a million dollars? Oh that's what it is. So yeah, there was a guy, another guy that was in for what was he in for? Which is illegal by the way, right, just put that out there. Yes, So no, the god damn, I can't remember what he was in for, but it was a fraud type of situation, right, He's in for fraud. His mother just recently, maybe within the past two months, attended a Trump fundraiser where the cost to attend was one million per person. Damn.
Speaker 2: Right, so and then oh and then he got out. Yes, oh so do you think she had to give more than because it's one million entry into the fundraiser?
Speaker 1: Do you think she had to give another? No? I think that was that was it. Yeah, But so it's just I mean, of course, you know, we can't prove anything, at least we can't, but like, yeah, there's a connection there. Oh yeah, you know there's a connection to like the what the Christly's daughter spoke at the Republican Convention. Yes, he also, I don't know he pardoned NBA young Boy.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like, okay, I don't know, he don't know who NBA Young Boy is, right, yes, but he'd know about that million dollars, right, yeah, allegedly exactly.
Speaker 1: I do want to say if I was president of the United States, that is one aspect of the job that I would find very exhilarating. Like I can just pick people and free them from jail. Yes, Like I think he's just like it was just so random. I mean, I guess they couldn't just do it at any moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but typically you wait until you on your way out, right, But yeah, he's just doing.
Speaker 1: He did it on the way in. And he's considering pardoning the people who plotted to kidnap the Michigan governor. Oh wow, he's gonna party. Of course.
Speaker 2: He's like, how much did they pay? They probably had to pay extra. No, they actually probably didn't have to pay anything. True, because they're plotting to kidnap a democratic governor. But but I do find that that would be kind of fun to do.
Speaker 1: Like huh no, that would be great.
Speaker 2: But I mean you would get all the information about the person and the case.
Speaker 1: You would, like, I mean, if you took things seriously, if you were a president who actually takes the Constitution seriously, Yeah, you take your job seriously if you take you know, the consequences of people's actions seriously. Yeah yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So should anything happen to France's first lady slapping her husband.
Speaker 1: Like that ship? I watched that video like fourteen times. I was like, this is common Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we gotta we gotta let the people know. If y'all don't know what you're talking about, it they have been talking about. Okay, So the president is the president, prime minister president of France. Was the doors open to his plane, and you know you have the stairs to walk down, so you could see half of him. You could see his face, Yeah, you can see his whole body, his whole body, right, but you could not see his wife, right, but you could see her hands slap his face, see her rich sleeve come across comedy. And then he turned because he realized the doors open. And then they start weighing down.
Speaker 1: Yes, he wighs. He starts walking down. He tries to hold.
Speaker 2: Her hand right, and she did a millennia.
Speaker 1: She said, I don't know, not today. Oh my gosh. She just I need to know, like what in that moment listen had her doing that. I wonder what the conversation was.
Speaker 2: But he tried to play it low, like, oh my gosh, this is pater national incident, because you know all of this is my wife.
Speaker 1: Was we just playing around?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, y'all were not playing No, no, she wasn't playing with you she wasn't playing and you weren't playing with her, right, But do you know their story?
Speaker 1: No? So apparently they are like twenty years apart or something. She looks older, she's older older one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's the older one. They met when he was fifteen. She was his teacher. Oh god, Okay, and somebody I think his family like begged her to leave him alone or something crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They try to separate these people.
Speaker 2: And maybe she waited until he was legal.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh my god. Maybe that's not a thing in the country about being illegal. I hope it is. Ayway, long story short.
Speaker 2: They've been together forever, so I feel like there's this huge there's huge control issues.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. And she clearly has control of him.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're slapping this man before you get off a plane, dude, that was.
Speaker 1: Funny, and he just had to just smile and play it all back, like Okay.
Speaker 2: It's it's like when you when you're arguing with your with your spouse and then like you try to like have like a family dinner or you try to hang out with like other couples, right, and.
Speaker 1: It's like heated. You're like you want to kill him. Yes, but you're trying to keep it nice. Yes, that was funny. Yeah, she wasn't trying to keep it nice. She didn't care. Well, she didn't think she's being seen. Well, I'm saying even when she was like when she walked off the plane, oh did not give two ships. She looks mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks furious. So do you think he's cheating? Do you think she like busted him cheating or something?
Speaker 1: Oh? Possibly could be. But she's also I would think at that age, especially with that age difference. I mean, like any she doesn't matter of the age difference. A lot of people are wor about their partner cheating, But at that age, with that age difference, I think she's probably like slightly paranoid a little bit. And he's like the president of the president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can get lighted out of anybody, get me right, I'm flying over there, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So definitely I would speculate. Yeah, I probably could have had something to do with that, but also should he could have just I don't know, he could have just said something nasty to her. And yeah, and it's.
Speaker 2: On pistol off wild wild, But guess what. Michelle never smushed Barack in the face. She never smacked that baroque that we know.
Speaker 1: Milania would do something. Yes, Malania, take note. Please take note, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Slap that man once or twice in public, don't do it in private. You probably have her deported, right. He'd be like, Mlani, you try to jiy here back to Siberia.
Speaker 1: Where is she from Siberia? I don't know where she's.
Speaker 2: We'll just send her look and let me stop talking for it before I'm gonna get mad at. Okay, So, so you know I had this is just f y.
Speaker 1: I had arthritis. Okay.
Speaker 2: I went to the doctor just to get like a full It was the last time I had like a full.
Speaker 1: Work up that I'm actually going like, uh in a couple of weeks. Okay, So I went, it's been a minute.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, because that one slips by, like you don't like you remember annual gynecological.
Speaker 1: Well no, because they changed the because they say, remember we used to get like a pep smear every year, and they change it to like every three years or something. They know they did, but but they say you should still come every year. But they only do the pep smere like every three years. So when I heard every three years. I'm like, okay, I would just go every year robing.
Speaker 2: No, you have to be diligent about your health care.
Speaker 1: I know. So I went yesterday for the first time in four years. That's terrible four years. And I want to say, and I'm not trying to hide your story, now, put this out there. I am sixteen pounds heavier than I was four years ago. Okay, that's not bad. That is bad.
Speaker 2: Well that that means that's like four pounds a year. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that bad? For that's too much? That's too much, Okay, I mean for where I want to be. Yeah, I would like to still be sixteen pounds.
Speaker 2: So if I told you that you look the same, is that bad?
Speaker 1: No? But I don't look the same, but you do look the same. Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So soa, so you did the paths meaner and.
Speaker 1: No, wait, did I do the papsmere? We did the she puts stuff up, she went.
Speaker 2: Up in me okay, she did past ye yeah, and then you did the breast and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So how often do you do the mammograms because that's very important.
Speaker 1: So the mammograms, they say to do them every two years. Okay, But they've been sending me every year. Yeah, I would like to go every year.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, they send me every year. Okay, and then are we doing? So I'm going to schedule for kolonoscopy.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh like real, yes, the real one. You didn't have to do that. You didn't have to do the stick up your butt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because my doctor is like, because you know, we talked about the coli guard and so apparently that only detects if something is already wrong. Oh, the colonoscopy, make sure there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: No pop there, Like, yeah, the coli guard can't detect polyps, right, okay, but.
Speaker 2: It can can it can detect if something's wrong already that's already happened. Yeah, yeah, okay, so she was so I was like, I did the cold of guard. I know it's all way too much information for y'all, but anyway, but to talk about her, and she was like, yes, but let me explain to you, Giselle.
Speaker 1: So she explained itself. Was like okay, fine, out, fine, I'm with you. Yeah, and you're I mean, well, they changed the age to like forty five for getting colonoscopies, right, yeah, but I have never had one you've never had one, so yeah, it's time. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I went to my the main doctor. She could do all the blood work all that, but really it was because my knee has been hurting.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So she examined my knee and she and she like heard something.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: So she was like, I think it's authritis. And I was like, oh my lord, I'm on y'all. She's like, you need you need an X ray. Oh. So I was like cool. So went got an X ray and there's no arthritis.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, great, okay, but my nie still hurts, right, so then what isn't? So she was like, you know, they want to give me physical therapy okay hmm.
Speaker 1: But for what, like, we don't So if it's not arthritis, then what is it?
Speaker 2: Well, physical therapy for a little while and if it still hurts, then we'll go for like more testing. Okay, yeah, I'm done. Really Yeah, you're just gonna bear with it. I'm just gonna thug it out.
Speaker 1: So is it still painful? It comes and goes? Okay? Yeah? Is it so arthritis? Does it have to do with your cartilage? I think so it where's then? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know okay, but physical therapy and all that. I just can't see myself doing that. But it's not a bad thing, no, But it's like that's physical therapy. In my mind, it's like, Okay, you've had surgery and then now you need to like rehab.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it doesn't have to be that. I mean, I don't know. I think it could be maybe you just need some like strengthening in the knee, like there's there maybe is some weakness in your knee that's causing the pain, you know. Yeah, so maybe it's something more like that. Okay, I think it's just life in high heels. Yeah. When I when I do hear arthritis, I think about my grandmother when I was little, and like she would just be in so much pain because she had arthritis. And I'm like, oh no, what does that mean? Do you know when you're little, I'm like, I don't know what that means? Yeah, what is it? What did it mean? I don't know? Pain? Yeah, Well, but it's like, oh, she was always in pain. I'm like, oh my god. Yeah, that's never good.
Speaker 2: But I think, you know, I'm gonna take it one day at a time. But right now I'm not going to something called physical therapy for arthritis that I don't have.
Speaker 1: Then are you still working on with a trainer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean well for pilates, Okay, I should tell her.
Speaker 1: You should tell her, yes, And if you were to work out with a stre trainer, you could tell them and they could just incorporate stuff that maybe would strengthen your knees, because sometimes it's just like the muscles around your knee aren't strong enough and so they're not like providing the support that I know. I should ask you.
Speaker 2: You you know about all of this stuff with all of these kids that you have playing basketball? Okay, So according to lab tests, Robin a significant amount of alcohol and kasamigos and Don Julio. And the reason why I'm bringing this up is because I'm drinking, drinking my fair share of costamigos and Don Julio, yes combined. It's actually coming from cane sugar, which is probably very bad, right, Yeah, And they have they been lying to us.
Speaker 1: Probably yes, yes, deceiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm mad at and Don Julio. Cosmis is George Coloney?
Speaker 1: Right it is? Yeah? And who owns Don Julio? Is that the diddy making a diddy he's going down and gotta we gotta talk about that, okay, because we haven't talked about the case yet. This isn't Why am I laughing? This is a mess. It's NonStop and there's disgusting.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hear like five more weeks of this, five more weeks and then it's like it every day. It solidifies in me that clearly when I have sex on a none because I don't do any of these things, I don't know what the if they're doing because I don't do that, right. I don't pee on anybody. No, I don't shoot on anybody, right, and no one does that to me. You don't have baby oil, no stocks of baby no. No, I don't need to listen. I don't need to slip slide around the bedroom.
Speaker 1: There's slip sliding, yes, So why are we laughing? This is so funny?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, we're gonna be serious.
Speaker 1: Let's be serious. Okay. Okay, First of all, anybody that says Cassie body and you leave and Cassie wanted this and like I cannot, but like that shit discussed me. You people, Mitchell try to I don't know, minimize or downplay how much of a victim. Cassie was, yes, and try to act like she was a willing participants. You know, yes, maybe maybe at some point she was a willing participant because she wanted to please him, But that was all part of the abuse. Like it's you know, it's just like a cycle. And for me, I've never experienced anything like that, So I'm never going to judge somebody's experience. And so when I see people just why, oh, well, why couldn't she leave? She was grown, she was old enough, and she was this, and oh and she had the opportunity to leave, and then she's going back and texting him, you know how whatever she missed him or loves and whatever. I'm like, you've never been in her shoes. Yeah, never If you've never been in an abusive relationship or experience anything like that, like you just need to shut up. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Well side note, congratulations she had she had the baby, so congratulations on her third child.
Speaker 1: But like that, it.
Speaker 2: All that's coming out, and just the details of it. It's a couple of things. One what bothers me is those kids are in there, those his kids are in the courtroom listening to all of this.
Speaker 1: Like why, yeah, why don't. I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Understand from his from Puffy's point of view, he wants his kids there to make it look like he's a great dad and you know, he's going to be taking care of these kids once he gets set free.
Speaker 1: Nor they don't. It's abuse for them to have to hear this, yees. I wonder though, if at certain points were they actually not in the courtroom, especially the girls, Like did they leave and maybe you know, maybe not leave abouting. Yeah, I don't think so, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't think that even like the twins, like they don't have their mother right, and they're listening to their father being all the stuff that he's doing. It's like very you're very much a monster. Yeah right, that is horrible.
Speaker 1: It is. It's awful. No, no, it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: And I want to pray that they didn't know. Now the boys, yeah, y'all knew what y'all daddy was right because y'all participate right allegedly. But the girls, like, I'm feeling like they're in shell shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I haven't seen them lately though, I only saw they don't need to be in there ever, No, they don't. But I only saw them like first few days and then I haven't seen them since. Okay, good, But I swear I hope that they when they I hope they weren't in the courtroom for all of that. And well, I know that they were in there, like the first couple days. The first couple of days was wrong because I'm sure, how could Puffy sit there and let them listen to that? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is there amount of Is there an amount of money that you would allow somebody to pee on you?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I'm thinking, you know, okay, mind you we could be in the shower, right, I take what a hundred thousand?
Speaker 1: Like a million?
Speaker 2: I mean of course, like I'm like, yeah, feel free, I'm in the shower and you peel.
Speaker 1: Then I'm wiping it all. Okay, right, But I don't what is that doing for you? I know that's the part I don't understand. I don't understand the thrilling that I don't either. I don't get it. But he's super sick. Oh. I think honestly, I think almost all of it is about control and power. Yeah, It's like I can I can make these people do things that they would never ever want to do. Yes, I don't, and I think that's what he gets the thrill from. The thrill is the power like being able to make people do.
Speaker 2: That, yes, yeah, and the fact that she was living a life of like having to recover from these quote freak offs. So you you were freakolf for days? First of all the days, is that right? Okay, that's just what we're doing something for days?
Speaker 1: And then even the man was like, yeah, I couldn't even perfom like.
Speaker 2: For days, and then you have to recover and then it's time for another one.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Rights, Yeah, no, you'll be good. You'd be good for a good forty five minute session and I'm done with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and I'm done with you for weeks, like it's just wild. And then and all of the violence, you know, he's it makes you wonder how many bodies he's got, yeah, real, Like, how many people people's lives he's responsible for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he very much was living a life unchecked. Yeah, how free to do whatever? Yeah whenever.
Speaker 1: However, but you know what, it's also clear that although he was a monster and he was you know, crazy and did all these wild things, he also probably like love bombed people like he heavily loved on them, made them feel special and treated them nice, gave them gifts, and because Cassie, you know, she said stuff like, oh she didn't hate them, and she didn't you know what I mean, it was part of the grooming, I don't think. Yeah, right, and it's part of that part of the grooming. But even like the assistant, it was like hard for her to like, even though she went through stuff, she experienced stuff, she's still kind of like it seemed like they felt a connection to him. Still. It was another guy was it was a guy that was an assistant too. He was like, I didn't want to come here, but he's just talking about how horrible he is. So it's just like I really think like he was like Puffy was horrible, but he also treated people probably you know when he in the good times, treated them like amer nicely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What I think is crazy though, is when it's like the case first started and you have all these people like how is this a reco case?
Speaker 2: This is just domestic violence, And I'm like they're building they're building the case. Yeah, they're setting the city eight week case for an eight week trial for a reason, right, Yeah, they're setting the stage. Yeah, and I don't think he's getting out.
Speaker 1: Right, And Cassie's testimony just makes all the testimony that's gonna come later even more believable. Like she really brought the like authenticity to it or the credibility to the case, right, because you know who she is, We've seen her, we've seen them together, we know their relationship, So she's bringing the credibility. And then anybody that comes after it's like, well, Dan, that's what Cassie said.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, and there's nothing nothing that has been said now mind you you know, the jury has to believe it, right, But nothing that I've heard I don't believe right, Like nothing right.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yep, that sound about right? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, which is sad. Yeah, it's a sad day. It's crazy, I do think. Okay, So I don't think he's gonna go away for like the rest of his life. Well, the Trumponator is gonna exist because you know, Papa got a million dollars. Yeah, so the Trumponator gonna let him right as soon as he get convicted, they're gonna be in anhathry. But like, but he's mentally, I'm sure stressed out beyond belief and and the public I feel is very much done with him. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they read like how could he come back from that? Yeah? Like what do you do? Now? I'm surprised R.
Speaker 2: Kelly hasn't given a chomping eight a million?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well yeah, R Kelly probably don't have any to give.
Speaker 2: Y'all think no, because he's had to pay his lawyers and yeah, yeah it's dark day out here, yeah for R.
Speaker 1: Kelly. But Larry Hoover, how did he get a million dollars? Who gave him a million dollars? Was that fifty cent? I made that up? But oh a million dollars? Yeah? I mean I don't know about everybody. No, I'm sure there's eighty yeah, but feet yeah, the man's mother definitely was at the million dollar fundraiser. But I made that up. I don't know. I don't but yeah, I'm sure there's some sort of yes fee. But it's like, what benefit does he get does Trump get from letting Larry Hoover out? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess he's kind of saying, Okay, he's done his time.
Speaker 1: He's been in, he's been in, and he has right, he's been there for like twenty years or something. I don't know. I think it was a long Somebody said he was in there since the seventies. I don't know. Okay, so this he said, the seventies. Yeah, let me see. Okay.
Speaker 2: So as you're looking at up, I saw Gilberterenas, which I never agree with anything he had to say. Like Gilberderinas, by the way, is a retired NBA player.
Speaker 1: Larry Hoover was connected in nineteen seventy three, so he got he's fore years.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, he need to get out. I gonna let him out, like he served his town. But it's like, if I'm Larry Hoover, I'm gonna be like, what do I do now? Because he's probably running the hell out of that jail, right maybe.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, seventy four he's seventy four. Oh, but he also has state charges, so he's not getting out.
Speaker 2: He has state charges that I'm sure state's gonnaive him time served.
Speaker 1: I don't know the original state charges remain in effect, keeping the seventy four year old.
Speaker 2: I mean, but he listen, if we're gonna spend money to prosecute this man again, like he's been in jail. He's been in justice nineteen seventy three. He's been in jail for fifty years. Yeah time served? Yeah yeah, yeah, like fifty years. But why are people advocating for his release? So apparently Kanye advocated for his release so that Kanye can rap about him. Kanye wants to be.
Speaker 1: Like and not the one he Oh maybe this is this is why Trump would let him out because Kanye supported Trump. Kanye hosted a free Larry Hoover benefit concert at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in December twenty twenty one. And they're just not letting him out. Yeah, I want to know who put that money up? He posted to X thanking the President for commuting the sentence. Okay, yeah, I don't know, Like, why are we taking him out? He sold cocaine, heremin and other drugs. At its height, the criminal enterprise had approximate approximately six thousand members and raked in one hundred million annually.
Speaker 2: Good god, and guess what cash?
Speaker 1: Right? Poo right? Right? So I don't why is he need to come out?
Speaker 2: Was he definitely had the money to pay for himself to come out.
Speaker 1: Where's the cash?
Speaker 2: Bear? Oh?
Speaker 1: Right? That look, that's why they letting him out. Okay, where is that buried? So he gets out where it's buried.
Speaker 2: But if your money's been sitting that long fifty years, I think it's like probably disintegrated.
Speaker 1: Doesn't cash, like, yeah, deteriorate. I don't think so it did.
Speaker 2: I watched this documentary about Pablo Escamo and some of his money. Maybe it was like how they buried it. It was disintegrated because it was in dirt and stuff. Okay, yeah, oh, anyway, So Gilbert Arenas, the very prolific retired NBA player who I don't really agree with anything.
Speaker 1: He has to say out of the mouth. It's a wild one.
Speaker 2: He's a wild one, said that after ten o'clock you have no business outside, should not leave the house, right, So I agree.
Speaker 1: With that at this point in life. Listen, and then he started talking about the police. How the police take that shift, right, They take pride, take pride in like.
Speaker 2: Dealing with the crazies of like the ten pm let's say ten pm to like four o'clock in the morning, think about all this, their raps, they're on, they're ready, they're ready, ready, So they're like on.
Speaker 1: Ten yes, yeah, I agree with all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna tell my kids, right Gilbert said, yes, that you should be in from nine to fifty nine on.
Speaker 1: You should be insane in the house. But it's true, it's so it's so bad out here. It is. It's sadly. My niece's boyfriend, so Jan's brother's daughter boyfriend. Very super nice young man, super polite, you know, comes from a two parent household. He's a he works really hard as a barber. He was murdered sitting in his car. What yes, shot when he went out to get food for him and his family and outside of the food place. This was last week a couple Actually, he was in the hospital for a few days, so this was May ninth ish. I think, yeah, what I mean, was he in the drug game? No, was not, not that anyway, there's nothing like nobody knows why this what happened to him. The only thing that like someone said, like because he has like this like hell cat, I don't know some car that like young guys like, oh, it's like maybe he was missing whatever. Well that's how I said, Well, I don't know. I said, well, maybe it was mistaken identity. But then other people said well, maybe they were just jealous of his car. They liked his car, they wanted his car. But they shot him in the car and left him in the car, so like they didn't take the car. But it's just so crazy. I mean he's been there like for holidays and stuff like. Yeah, it was terrible crazy. So it's like when you hear stuff like that, you're like, yeah, no, we know.
Speaker 2: Gilbert says, stay inside at the ten.
Speaker 1: I'm staying side.
Speaker 2: I tell my kids, thank you, Gilbert Ringas, Yes, crazy, All right, we're out of here.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life. Either reasonable, oh it's shady.
Speaker 1: Or both. Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to
Speaker 2: Your favorite shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, Ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady.