Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Let's you.
Speaker 1: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart radio podcast.
Speaker 3: Gilmore Girls Gazette is back at.
Speaker 4: It so much the news and we're just gonna We're just gonna start and you're gonna tell me about a twall because you actually.
Speaker 1: Starting with I was gonna start out with I was gonna start with something positive that Lauren Graham has a new project. But let's start with a twal. Guess what. I can't start with a twel. You know why I couldn't get through it. I'm just gonna rip the band aid off. It's not good you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you something. Even click to watch it, like.
Speaker 1: You were just like, I can't do it. Yeah, I did it the night it was dropped. Night it was released, I was like, you know what, I'm going to do it. I was not excited about it. Here's why the trailer was bad. Like, I'm just going to tell you guys the truth. I'm so sorry. I hope that nobody holds us against me. This does not change my love for Masil or Gilmo Girls or even Bunheads. This was not good. It's not good. I was the trailer was not good. I was not excited about it, but I still went for it, and I got twelve minutes in and I tapped out. It's not good.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy? Though, Rotten Tomatoes gave it an eighty five percent. That's high.
Speaker 1: The reviews are really bad. Though. The reviews are very bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Emma, Jackie, did either of you fool?
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I couldn't get to the end. I couldn't. I gave up. I was like, I can't, I cannot do this.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. Yeah, couldn't finish it. No one finished it, which.
Speaker 1: I watched a lot of really bad shows. So this was not that it was bad. It was that it was boring. And I don't care. I don't care about these people. And also the big twist of the show, let's switch dancers. I don't care. Yeah, And you know what, I like Luke Kirby. I loved him in Basel. He was amazing in Maseel.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I just a'm like, I just don't care, Like I feel bad saying it. I don't care. I am not into any of these people. I do not care. I'm sorry, Like, no, the Z Suite was better.
Speaker 3: Is it fair to say, Oh, I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this.
Speaker 1: I know I'm scared for myself. Is it fair to.
Speaker 4: Say that the that Emi Shimmer and Palladino maybe shouldn't do dancing shows?
Speaker 1: No, because Bunheads was actually good.
Speaker 4: Justice for Bunhead, Dude, I want Bunhead's due.
Speaker 3: And the first fifty of that show was garbage.
Speaker 1: But here's what I'm gonna say. Bunheads versus a tall Bunheads is a Oscar winner. This is not good. Oh no, And I don't want to I don't want to be mean. If if I'm wrong, please write in, Hey, you need to give it to episode two or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell us.
Speaker 1: I got twelve minutes in and I was like texting everyone.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't text, and you're like, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 1: No. I just did not like it at all. And here's the thing, so I switched to the John Ham Show. I am so in Jackie. Jackie only gave it like a medium. I'm hooked. I was so mad because I didn't realize it's one of those shows that it drops every week. So I binged four and was ready for number five and it wasn't there. It said coming soon, and I'm like, no, I'm hooked. Tom show is so good it is. I'm completely invested. I completely care about him. I compare about I care about the housekeeper he's working with. I care about how how Amanda Pete. Something's wrong with her and I need to know what it is. Amanda Pete tearing that sweater and king the car. Oh my god. I'm in with the kids, I'm in with the sister, I'm in with everybody. It's so good. It's so good. So I am able to watch shows just.
Speaker 3: Like can I tell you so? Michelle.
Speaker 4: Michelle yani Yanik did a a an interview with People magazine, and he said that the difference between A twelve and Gilmore Girls is that the cast members are now all older. They have a budget, versus Gilmore Girls had no money.
Speaker 1: Give me, use your money for good, Use your money to make a Gilmore Girls movie.
Speaker 3: Like it's not.
Speaker 1: Good, you guys. I don't want to. I don't want to send y'all down a bad path now, like Cats, the movie Cats, when everyone said it's not good. It made me watch it, so go watch it and then tell me not good. That is so weird that Cats wasn't good.
Speaker 4: Why do people like I don't understand if somebody tells me something it's not good, I'm not watching.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I do. Oh when someone tells me something so bad, like so bad, I immediately have to go watch it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're aware that bad.
Speaker 1: There was some movie and everyone's like, this is so bad. I think it was. There was also a ben Affleck movie. Maybe, oh, the Jlo movie.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Everyone was talking about how the Jalo movie was so bad. And then I did watch the documentary, which was less bad. The Jlo movie with all the weird stuff. I couldn't the one, you know, it was like her video tribute to her music. I couldn't get through that. I love bad things bad. There's a world forgive me a what's it called the Razzleberry or whatever the awards they get for the bad stuff.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I didn't know the Yeah, and he said that the thing that's the same as the sharp quickie delivered dialogue. Did you get that it's not well? Onto brighter news.
Speaker 4: In that same interview, Jannie also said that he gets stopped on the street to talk about Gomore girls and Michelle every day, all the time, forty times a day.
Speaker 3: People were waiting in.
Speaker 4: Front of my hotel today and I was like, how do you know I live here? So he is he is stop by his house? Well, I guess he lives in a hotel.
Speaker 1: Michelle, Yeah, Yannick, m hm. Oh when you said they stopped by his house, that felt weird.
Speaker 4: No, they people are waiting in front of my hotel today and I was like, how do they know I live here? Maybe maybe while filming a twall in France, he had a residence at a hotel.
Speaker 1: Not good? Oh man, I almost need to go back again because maybe I went in negative. But I tried not to. And then I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Watch this, you know, not everything can be a hit.
Speaker 1: This should have been This should have been eighty five on Rotten Tomatoes, but eighty two votes. How's Rotten Tomatoes work?
Speaker 3: Jackie says she's going to keep watching. I'll sacrifice guys, I'll do it all right, You'll be our a to all experts.
Speaker 1: In exciting news, Lauren Graham has been cast in the New Colleen Hoover movie, and I was immediately like.
Speaker 3: Do you read those books? Who are listening to the audiobooks or anything like that?
Speaker 1: No, because I haven't read a book in a long time, and I just started audiobooks. I didn't know I liked audiobooks. But I'm not sure I like fiction. I think I only like nonfiction.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 4: I haven't read a Colleen Hoover book, but I have friends that die by these books and love.
Speaker 1: What's the first thing you think of when you think of Colleen Hoover?
Speaker 3: Though, now like likely justin Baldoni way, it's.
Speaker 1: Like Colleen Hoover's never been more famous for something she doesn't want to be famous for her and she's like, oh, it's that Homer Simpson going into the bushes.
Speaker 4: I know, but you know what, she's making a step up with Lauren Graham, so she should be just fine.
Speaker 1: True, But is everyone? I think they won't. There's gonna be no way to do the movie without people being like, oh, and by the way, that was interesting thing that happened on your last one.
Speaker 4: Speaking of which, Blake, I don't know if you watched all the where was she.
Speaker 1: At giving that speech at the Time magazine thing.
Speaker 3: Thank you, that's where it was Time magazine. I did too.
Speaker 1: I watched it. I've watched them. There's a lot of canoodling on. I watched the red carpet stuff for the new movie, which I'm actually very excited about. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna see that simple Yeah too too. Yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm totally in the trailer. Speaking of trailers that were good.
Speaker 3: She took a picture of Annik Andrag.
Speaker 1: Would you say she did not see it next to her?
Speaker 3: No, she did. She took a picture of like they're friends again.
Speaker 1: Maybe no, but it seems friendlier this round.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: We don't know. I'd like to know the inside dirt on that.
Speaker 3: I would love to just be a fly on the wall.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's right or wrong in any of these situations. It takes two to tango. But I did watch all that, and then I watched I think Ryan Reynolds is at some game with Blake Lovely because now they're amialys single everything. Yeah da oh, they're canoodling.
Speaker 3: So that you know.
Speaker 1: Somebody unfollowed somebody what was that? The football player unfollowed Ryan Reynolds that speaks volumes. Something's weird, Something's weird. Although sometimes you just unfollowed because you clogged up. I unfollowed like a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Unfollow Ryan Reynolds. I'm clogged up today.
Speaker 1: I'm totally starting a whole new thing with Instagram that I told you about. I'm gonna have a work Instagram, and then I'm gonna have a good Instagram. And the good one can have all the like chicken recipes and all the things, like you know, fashion things that I like, and then the work one can have all the things with the Hollywood things that I thought you're gonna I want to do to say I love that for you. I do.
Speaker 3: I love that for you.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how to switch from one Instagram to another, so I have to have two phones, which I do have.
Speaker 3: It's very very easy, and I can teach you.
Speaker 1: And if you all to me what my Instagram password is, let me tell you no idea. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: True for roughly eighty percent of my pastor and.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what my Twitter password is because I don't I know means Twitter whatever Twitter, But the last time I used it was called Twitter. I just one day wanted to learn what it was. So someone at my work, at our work, my work or work signed me up and said showed me. And then I never looked at it again and I moved on with my life. So I have no idea. Sometimes I get that email, did you sign into your Twitter account? And I'm thinking, no, is someone trying to hack me and they're going to write crazy things on my Twitter? But guess what if they do, it wasn't me because I've never used it. I have no idea what the password is. I have no idea how.
Speaker 3: To delete it. I deleted my Can somebody help me do that? Six years ago?
Speaker 1: Do you need to have a password? Do you need to know your password?
Speaker 3: Do you know your password?
Speaker 4: But if you're still getting in the emails, so we can just say reset password.
Speaker 1: So can somebody help me delete it? Because I'd like to delete it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I deleted. I deleted it.
Speaker 1: It has no tweets as I go, so if they call it x's do they still call them tweets?
Speaker 3: That is a great question that I do not know the answer to, actually.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, did you send a tweet? Or do they say did you send an XI? Does anybody know.
Speaker 3: Did you send an ex.
Speaker 1: We're too busy following Gilmore Girl's news.
Speaker 4: Also, you know, not to talk about politics, but it's just not a platform that I support at the moment.
Speaker 1: Or or or a car brand.
Speaker 3: Okay, but back to you know, Lauren and Graham and Colleen Hoover.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about the book, So let's give ourselves an assignment. Can we find someone who's read the book to tell us the story?
Speaker 3: You know? May I tell you by it?
Speaker 1: Oh? To clarify, they're called posts and reposts, thank you, Emma.
Speaker 3: Hashtag bulling. I like ex'es better xxes.
Speaker 1: You could call them Charlie x CE exit.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Charlie would not be a fond of that. So the book Reminders of Him follows Kenya or Kenna Sorry, follows Kenna.
Speaker 1: That Lauren Graham Kenna Nope, Nope, Nope, nope.
Speaker 4: So a young mother who returns to her hometown after serving five years in prison for a tragic accident, Oh you, determined to reunite with her daughter, who is being raised by her late boyfriend's parents. Kenna faces judgment and resistance from the community, but nonetheless fights for redemption forgiveness in a second Chance at What's Lauren greg So Lauren will play Grace, the mother of Kenna's late boyfriend, Scottie.
Speaker 1: Whoa that was around the river and through the woods. I'm going to need that again, okay, So Kenna give it to me the whole thing again. Kenna is a young mother and she went to jail for an accident. I got that part. Yes, her daughter is being raised by her late boyfriend's parents. Lauren, are we to assume Kenna killed the boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming in the accident drunk driving.
Speaker 1: I'm going driving, and she went to the she went to jail for.
Speaker 4: That rough and so her mother in law not you know what I mean, not like formally, but her mother is raising her child while she was in prison.
Speaker 1: And so have some friction between Lauren Graham and whoever they cast as Kenna Anna.
Speaker 3: Who anybody know who Kenna is?
Speaker 1: I don't know that we know yet.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it, freaking love it.
Speaker 1: Good good, I'm in. That means the z Sweet season two is a no go You're bad, bless you too.
Speaker 3: Be and exciting news.
Speaker 4: There is a going to be a grand party next weekend at the Warner Brother's Law.
Speaker 1: I know. Okay, are we going is the question.
Speaker 3: I cannot go, However.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if I can go or not. Now I know somebody that is going, and his name is Scott Luke Danes aka Scott Patterson.
Speaker 3: He is going.
Speaker 1: We have surprises because we have some special guests coming because we will be doing a podcast from there.
Speaker 3: And yes we will.
Speaker 4: We'll be doing some podcasts from there, and we, like Amy said, invited.
Speaker 3: A very special guest or two or two wanted to.
Speaker 4: Celebrate Mother's Day on the Gilmore Girl's lot or on the Gilmen Girl's set at the Warner Brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, called the Gilmore Girls lot, right, a lot. Here's my conflict. I am traveling that day, but toying with changing my travel so that I could stop by on my way out of town.
Speaker 4: So you guys the entire experience as far as long. It's look, it's a little price e it's one hundred and seventy five dollars bus is it sold out? I do not know the answer to that.
Speaker 1: I will ask James Betta.
Speaker 3: You have the choice between brunch or lunch, and I love a brunch for some pancakes. Some eggs and toast.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm just going to call James Pettit typing it's too fat to taking it too long. Hold on, m'a find out if it's sold out. Okay, So I called James Pettitt and he said, not quite sold out yet, so there may be. There's two seatings I know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, brunch and lunch, like a ten am or and like a one pm.
Speaker 4: The ten am is brunch and then the twelve pm is and then there's a okay, yeah, the nine am studio tour includes a ten am brunch and the twelve pm Studio tour includes a one pm lunch.
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, the website's has sold out, so we've got conflicting information. We'll try to find out.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: One last little tidbit of news. Adam Brody to be honored at Newport Beach TV Fest for his performance We Go. Nobody wants this and it is taking place from the June eighth, So let's.
Speaker 1: Play the Newport Beach TV Fest.
Speaker 4: I don't know, sounds new, but it seems like we're gonna have to find out which dates.
Speaker 1: Seems like we should go.
Speaker 3: He is going to be there and we shall show up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Seriously, what's the Newport Beach TV Festival. I'm looking it up there. It is Newport Beach TV Fest. Huh. This feels like new something new wow, building on the legacy of the Newport Beach Film Festival. Yeah, everybodys switching from film festival to TV because no one cares about movies as much as they like TV.
Speaker 3: You know, it's kind of cool about it.
Speaker 4: I'm brody, So I don't even know where I saw this this past weekend. But okay, so I know we never really see pictures of his children, but he also doesn't announce their names.
Speaker 3: We know one of the kids' names is Arlow, his daughter.
Speaker 1: So then you're saying it he doesn't want it out there, and then you say it.
Speaker 3: No, but the other one Danielle. No, I'm not being rude.
Speaker 4: He has said her dame, but he has not said the name of his son. And I'm like, that is hysterious time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they seem private and I like it.
Speaker 3: I did. Do they seem lovely? I want to speak in a brunch. I'm brodie. If you ever want to get.
Speaker 1: Brunhut brunch, just know I'm here on Ledo Island at the Port Theater. I mean, let's find out more about this film festival. That's a TV festival.
Speaker 3: I want to go.
Speaker 1: I need to know more. It does not a lot of info on the website. Not gonna lie other than the day. And that's the.
Speaker 2: News, and that's the news
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, And don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.