Speaker 1: Welcome in is verdicuous Enter Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Center. Nice to be back with you in person here in studio, and it is very interesting to see what's happening right now with the Joe Biden story and the hur tapes coming out. The media that said that he was totally fine are now making money off writing books telling us apparently the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, every single day now we're getting more and more information about just how bad it was. Look, you and I knew that Joe Biden had experienced very significant mental decline, but as bad as we thought it was, it was even worse. We're now finding out that he had a serious mental decline before he was even sworn in as president, that it was present the entire time he was in the White House, that it got worse and worse, And you mentioned the her tapes. You and I on this podcast called for those hurtapes to be released publicly, and the Biden Justice Department, the Democrats stonewalled, and the media had zero interest in what was in those hur tapes. They didn't want to hear them at all. They were not interested in anything that would contradict their narrative. The contrast between the facts and what Democrats and the corporate media said is night and day. It is a stunning indictment of how much of official Washington conspired to lie to the American people and fundamentally to try to steal an election. We're going to break down all of the details. We're going to walk through what's in the her tapes and just how everyone involved, from the Vice President to the cabinet, to the members of Congress, to the media, they all knew and they were all deliberately lying. Now, let me say this as you and I sit here. It is three seventeen PM on Sunday. Just ten minutes ago a story broke. We don't know the full details, but President Biden's office put out a statement that says last week President Joe Biden was seen for a new finding of a prostate none after experiencing increasing urinary symptoms. On Friday, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer characterized by a Gleason's score of nine grade group five with metastasis to the bone. While this represents a more aggressive form of the disease, the cancer appears to be hormone sensitive, which allows for effective management. The President and his family are reviewing treatment options with his physicians. Now this broke literally minutes ago. We don't know anything else other than that statement, but I will certainly say our prayers are with former President Biden and his family. A diagnosis of cancer is always a frightening thing. As you know, my mother is a two time cancer survivor. It is a horrible thing to go through. So we pray that his treatment goes well.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: At the same time, President Biden's illness does not erase the deliberate lying by common Mala Harris, by the White House staff, and by the entire corporate media architecture, plus the cabinet, plus the cabinet plus the Congress. This was a deliberate deception. And by the way, one of the victims I think of this deceptions was Joe Biden, because as his decline accelerated, the phrase elder abuse has been used to put him in a position where where there was very little credible argument he could do the job. I think that was cruel. And all right, here's one of the one of the one of the pieces of facts that it has broken, and I'm going to read read to you from There's there's a big article in the Atlantic. Uh that that that breaks down Uh Jake Tapper's new book on on Biden's decline and and and by the way, The Atlantic is a very left wing publication. It's astonishing. I'm gonna read several portions from this article because it's astonishing what they report. Three years later, on the presidential campaign trail, Biden's struggles became more obvious to those around him. Tapper and Thompson report that in twenty twenty, so before he becomes president, members of Biden's inner circle gave the candidate a teleprompter with scripted questions for a local news interview. It was an apparent effort to work around his dwindling communicative and cognitive abilities. Aids lamented that even then, quote, they couldn't rely on him to stay on message, and he often had a very short attention span.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the year here. I want to timestamp this so people understand twenty twenty. This isn't the beginning of his presidency.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he was elected president in twenty twenty. This is before he was president. He's still a candidate. You sound like Joe Biden the Robert hurtape. You can't remember he was elected in twenty twenty. He was sworn in in January of twenty twenty one, so he is a candidate for president. And I got to tell you, look, I have been in the Senate for thirteen years. I've done at this point, probably thousands of interviews. I have no idea how many interviews I've had. I've never once had the questions on a teleprompter. I've never once had answers on a teleprompter. I've read from a teleprompter. If I'm like recording a speech or something, a teleprompter can be helpful, you know, if you're recording a TV commercial, you'll have a script up on a teleprompter. But the idea of an interview is you're supposed to be answering questions and not prescripted. You're not reading something somebody else wrote for you. And I got to say, I want you to listen to an interview Brett Bair did where he asked the Biden campaign about this, and it is remarkable. The Biden campaign is dodging their evasive They don't want to answer the question, and nobody else in the media cared even ask the question.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we play that. I want to tell you about our good friends over it, Patriot Mobile real quick. You've heard me talk about Patriot Mobile for a while and you probably already know that for years, they've stood in the gap for every American who believes that faith, family, and freedom are worth fighting for. This is that company that takes about five percent of your bill every month, and they actually give it back to organizations that stand for our First and our Second Amendment rights. They stand for the rights of unborn children, and they also stand with our military, our veterans, our first responders, and our wounded warriors. They're the real deal. You may not realize, but when you pay your bill a big mobile, you're actually paying for a radical left agenda. And that is why you need to switch to Patriot Mobile. Now you may say, well, switching is hard, it's actually really really easy. There are no store visits, no hassle. You keep your same number you've got now, you keep your phone, or you can upgrade to a new one. And they're one hundred percent US based. Team can activate you literally in minutes, right over the phone and get this. Patriot Mobile is one of the few carriers with access to all three major networks in the US. That means you get amazing nationwide coverage. Plus they can even put a second number on a different network on your same phone. It's like carrying two phones in one. And they have unlimited data plans, mobile hotspots, international roaming, Internet on the go devices, and home internet backup. You can't get all this from the big guys. So what are you waiting for? Make the switch today? Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash vertict or nine to seven to Patriot right now, use the promo code vertict. You're gonna get a free month of service. Switching to Patriot Mobile and defend freedom with every call and every text you make. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot sinta. All right, let's play this audio again. This is from Brettberer show on Fox News Channel. Take a look.
Speaker 4: Has Joe Biden ever used a teleprompter during local interviews or to answer Q and A with supporters?
Speaker 5: Brett, We're not gonna get this. This is straight from the Trump campaign. Yeah, they're using and what it does and what it does, Brett is it's trying to distract the American people.
Speaker 6: I'm using it.
Speaker 1: They talk about it every day. Can you say yes or no?
Speaker 5: That's because they talk about it every day, Brett, because they don't have a coherence. Well you have to answer yes, sure, no, Brett. They talk about it every day because they don't have a coherent argument for why Donald Trump deserves reelection, deserves four more years. We know that he lied to the American people, We know that he has not shown leadership during this crisis, and they are desperate to throw anything they can against the wall to try to distract from that fact.
Speaker 6: I understand, but you can't answer the question, Brett.
Speaker 5: I am not going to allow Trump campaign to funnel their questions through Fox News and get me to respond to that.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of us shows how telling. That interview was a he said twenty twenty at the bottom of the screen. It was the election right of twenty twenty. The cover up of Joe Biden's cognitive decline, as you mentioned, MOMO, started before he even became president.
Speaker 2: And I'm not aware of anyone else in the media other than Brettbair that asked that question. There may have been some but I don't know of anyone else, certainly CNNA, I don't recall Sann reporting you know it is, and in.
Speaker 1: Fact, if you even brought it up, they were angry at you, right.
Speaker 2: And it's worth look underscoring how unusual you've been in journalism and in politics a long time. Have you ever encountered any other candidate for any other office that has scripted questions and answers from local reporters?
Speaker 1: And in fact, the higher that office gets, the bigger of the office, though less likely it would be for that to be acceptable, Like even if it was running for dog catcher, this wouldn't be normal. But the fact that you're talking about the presidency of United States America.
Speaker 2: Even the only other instance I can think of that was like this is is there was an instance with CNN on the Mitt Romney Barack Obama debate with Candy Crowley, where what was it? I guess Donna Brazil was accused of giving Obama the questions ahead of time and it was a big scandal. Yeah, I mean that, that's how bizarre and out of the mainstream. And let me read you another story from the same article in the end from the book The book's most astounding, previously unreported story from Biden's twenty twenty campaign concerns his staff's attempt to create videos of the candidates speaking with voters over Zoom. Tapper and Thompson's description of this is worth quoting at length. Biden would sit in a room with several monitors beaming the faces of real Americans in front of him so that he could discuss issues of importance. Remember this is during COVID. The videos came back hours of footage. Some on the team couldn't believe their eyes. Quote the videos were horrible. One top Democrat said he couldn't follow the conversation at all. Quote. I couldn't believe it, said a second Democrat, who hadn't seen Biden in years. It was like a different person. It was incredible. It was like watching Grandpa who shouldn't be driving. A special team was brought in and told to edit the videos down to make them arable, if only a few minutes worth. They had to get creative, the authors go on to write, quote, edited the videos likely appeared find viewers. Biden no worse than any other senior on zoom, but two of the Democrats who were involved in the film's production together were dumbfounded. Quote, I didn't think he could be president. The second Democrats said, after what they'd seen, they couldn't understand how Biden could be capable of doing the job. That was in twenty twenty. Yeah, that was before he was president, and that mental decline. By the way, all the reporters who were saying there's nothing to see here, their sole hope, the glimmer that they're holding on to is Biden was fine in twenty twenty, twenty one, twenty two, and it's just at the very end in twenty four he had a decline. So we didn't realize that's their sole basis because they're two and only two options. One Biden had declined badly the entire time, and the entire media lied and covered it up. Or two it was precipitous at the end, now on the line and covering it up. On Friday's pod, we played a montage of all of the corporate media hacks just covering for Biden's decline year after year after year. We've got another montage that we're going to play right now. This one's a video montage. So this is one of the episodes that we do on YouTube on video as well, so you can watch it, and it shows how they were walking the walk and talking the talk. They were reading their talking points, and their talking points is Joe Biden is Albert Einstein combined with like absolute precision. He's amazing. He's no mental decline at all. They stuck to their talking points.
Speaker 4: Take a look, start your take right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if you can't handle the truth.
Speaker 7: This version of Biden is the best Biden ever.
Speaker 8: You know, he knows so long as in fact, I think he's better than he's ever been President.
Speaker 2: Biden has a photographic memory. His understanding and mastery of.
Speaker 9: A complicated geopolitical situation remarkable.
Speaker 7: He is sharp, intensely probing and detail oriented and focused.
Speaker 6: Jackie you here, where's Jackie? I think she was going to be here.
Speaker 1: I was sitting, you know, a two feet from him across the table, and he was, you know, intense.
Speaker 5: It's got trouble walking sometimes, yeah, so did FBR.
Speaker 6: He wanted gd war.
Speaker 1: But he's totally focused.
Speaker 6: He's very sharp. They say he's sharpened meetings and so on.
Speaker 7: Very lucid, well, very well infor him.
Speaker 2: Biden is stately and he comes with gravitas.
Speaker 7: There hasn't been, as far as I know, a single claim that Biden made a mistake.
Speaker 8: Agism is an issue. Americans have a rich history of holding people's physical characteristics against them.
Speaker 7: Okay, you can ask African.
Speaker 8: Americans he's older, that doesn't mean that he is unfit.
Speaker 6: And there's a lot of agism there.
Speaker 8: Now, this age attack, this obsession by the right, Joe Biden may not be able to speak for himself the way that he used to.
Speaker 4: They want to take on government if we get out of line, which they're talking on again about and him lying around.
Speaker 10: I think people should be speaking up for Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: Americans and reporters in the media are just judging him by a physical appearance, and it's form of the unfair age is an accent.
Speaker 1: He showed exactly how with it he is.
Speaker 9: The flip side of this coin is that he has a tremendous amount of wisdom and experience.
Speaker 8: Have you heard any concerns from anyone who has met with President Biden about him seeming a little slower?
Speaker 4: No more wild speculation from a bunch of people who have probably never been the room with Joe Biden and certainly don't have medical degrees that I'm aware of.
Speaker 5: If you don't get paid for performance to be president, you don't.
Speaker 2: The job is not a job of endurance. I don't see Donald Trump out by riding like Joe Biden.
Speaker 10: It's the Hillary's email.
Speaker 5: All they have is that he's on he can clear a dementia bar and that's probably a win.
Speaker 2: The media are not fair, and they're getting less and less fair, and things are frightening.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 8: Wall Street Journal running a horribly sourced piece saying that Biden is unfaired ubi as Wall Street Journal report about the president's acuity.
Speaker 1: Shoddy story by the Wall Street Journal questioning Biden's mental fitness.
Speaker 5: Wall Street Journal story had a lot of flaws, as you said, But Sinclair, they didn't do any original reporting, They didn't follow up, they didn't do any work here.
Speaker 4: The to day is hersh Goldberg Poland is still he is not here is but he's still being held by a mind.
Speaker 10: But a huge part of the Mulla report talks about Russian disinformation tactics, and one of the things this election's like is that Joe Biden is too old to lead, and so everyone is seizing upon this, and it is a classic disinformation tactic. And I think the best thing that we can do is to prepare the American people for this false narrative.
Speaker 2: What do you say to that. I mean, that's just they're insisting there's no mental decline. In fact, he's phenomenal. So we heard twenty twenty he had to have a teleprompter to be interviewed by a local reporter. He couldn't do a zoom with real people because it was incoherent and seemed like your grandfather who you wouldn't want driving. Here's twenty twenty two, and this is again from the Atlantic article. In twenty twenty two, According to one witness, Biden found himself unable to remember the name of his own national security advisor, Jake Sullivan Steve he called him at least twice, or his communications director Kate betty Field, whom he once resorted to calling press. Now, that is not normal.
Speaker 1: And people need to understand you're around those two individuals on like virtually a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day.
Speaker 2: And listen, Bob, it is weird not to know the name of someone you deal with daily.
Speaker 1: John, I couldn't agree with you.
Speaker 2: More like, what okay? To not know your own national security advisor is not okay. That's a problem. And so you and I have asked multiple times on this podcast a question I've been asked literally thousands of times by Texans. Who's running the country. What's interesting. There's a segment in this Atlantic article where they address that, and here's what they say. As some high ranking Democrats quoted anonymously in the book put it to Tapper and Thompson after Biden's disastrous debate last June, quote, just who the hell is running the country? At least one unnamed source close to the administration was willing to provide the authors with an answer. Quote, five people were running the country, this insider said, seemingly referring to the president's closest advisors. And Joe Biden was at best a senior member of the board at best.
Speaker 1: So he's number six and there's five ahead of him that were right in the country.
Speaker 2: Now, I want you to listen to this exchange. This is I actually think the most stunning part of the book so far. And by the way, let me know you and I haven't read the book. The book hasn't come out. You and I both know Jake Tapper very well. Jake Tapper was upset at Friday's podcast and he disputed our characterization. He said he was not he was not defending Biden, he was not lying to the American people. And you know what, Jake texted me and said, Hey, I want to come on the pod. I want to set the record straight. And I told him you were welcome to come on the pod. So if Jake wants to come on the pod, he is welcome. He has an open invitation, and we're trying to set it up and our team is talking to his team and trying to schedule it. Look unlike a lot of places when I go on interviews, particularly with the left wing media, they sandbag you, they attack you that they are wildly unfair. Look, if Jake comes on, he'll get a fair opportunity. He claims some of the quotes were taken out of context, He'll get every opportunity to give all of the context. Now, he should not expect softballs. Sure, he actually has to address his real record. But if he wants to come on, there are a million listeners to a verdict who would be happy to hear him claim that he was not part of what the rest of the media was doing, which was lying for four straight years about Biden's mental decline. I hope that could happen. I would welcome Jake for as he put it, in an adult conversation. I think that would be something, Amen, you don't find a lot of times when you turn on the television set. Let's read this segment from the book, and I have to rely on The Atlantic because that's all we have is the excerpts that are out. Here's what it says. Quote. Near the end of their book, Tapper and Thompson offer a glimpse into how powerful Democrats responded to the grim spectacle of Biden's early summer face off with Trump. The authors describe a scene at the homes home of James Costos, an ambassador to Spain under Obama, where celebrities and politicians gathered to watch the debate. As a doddering Biden tanked on stage in front of fifty million Americans. The film director and Democratic donor Rob Reiner became scared, then furious. I do kind of like meatheads. Scared and furious. That makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Quote We're gonna lose our efing democracy because of you. It doesn't say e fing, I abbreviated it, he screamed, seeming to direct his ire at the closest thing to a Biden official in the room, second gentleman Doug Mhoff. What Reiner apparently failed to consider, but what original sin prompts readers to ask, is whether American democracy was already meaningfully diminished. This is really important. Listen to what the Atlantic writer says describing how some in the Biden world justified propping him up for reelection in twenty twenty four, A longtime aide told Tapper and Thompson he just had to win and then he could disappear for four years. He'd only have to show proof of life every once in a while. In other words, before Biden stepped down from the race, the plan for some AIDS seemed to be a weekend at Bernie's, a cognitively impaired president, in the hopes that, upon winning a second term, he could be hidden from the public while unelected staff took care of the real business of governing. Quote, when you vote for somebody, you are voting for the people around them. To the AID offered as a way of justifying what was, by any reasonable metric, an effort to undermine democracy and defraud the American people.
Speaker 1: So to be clear what Democrats were doing in and around Joe Biden is number one. He wasn't round the country and best he was six on the on the pecking order list. If they if we believe the five who are above either and.
Speaker 2: We don't know the five, yeah, people get to know the five? Is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would love to know and that and that brings up.
Speaker 2: A question, and are there any reporters at ABCNBCCBS, CNN asking that question? Do they who are the five? One? Look like when you list the presidents in the history book?
Speaker 1: Do you list the five?
Speaker 2: Is forty six going to have an asterisk and be the actual president or the following five people? Or or does does nobody care?
Speaker 1: Which which brings you the question that I think everybody listening right now are watching, is thinking there has to be some sort of investigation in theory I figure this out so it never happens again. I don't care if it's a Republican or Democrat. If you're incapacitated as a Republican, you shouldn't have a country run by a pyramid of five random people that no one elected, that hell you can't even name, are not being named.
Speaker 2: I agree with you and the standard. I want to quote again from the left wing Atlantic, the quote this was quote by any reasonable metric, an effort to undermine democracy and defraud the American people. Every Democrat who lied to the American people ought to be asked about their effort to undermine democracy and defraud the American people. Now, one of the things they did is they kept hidden the her tapes.
Speaker 1: And let's remind people quickly the her tapes twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Robert Hurr was a special counsel appointed and it was an inconvenient fact. So the Biden Justice Department desperately wanted to stop Donald Trump from getting reelected. They wanted to stop the voters for voting for him, so they indicted him. They indicted him multiple times. One of the things they indicted him for was allegedly and properly storing classified documents at mar Lago. And then they had the incredibly inconvenient fact that Joe Biden had committed the exact same thing, not once, but over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: And he was caught red handed, and maybe I've had documents that said back to when he was like in the Senate.
Speaker 2: When he was in the Senate classified documents, which is bizarre you and I talked about in the Senate. I can tell you with an absolute fact, there are zero classified documents in my house. There are zero classified documents by my antique corvette, because I don't have an antique corvette. And I can tell you there aren't classified documents anywhere else. Why because I've only read classified documents one place, which is in a skiff. The skiff is a secure compartmental location in the basement of the Capitol. I've read a lot of classified documents, but I go down to the skiff, I read them there, and I leave them there so I don't stick them in my socks or underwear, which by the way, Bill Clinton's national security advisor Sandy Berger did, I don't smuggle them out. So I don't know how Joe Biden as a senator had classified documents at his beach house because I never took him to I've never once taken them out of the skiff. But I want you to listen. So Robert Hurr was a prosecutor. He was assigned to investigate Joe Biden. He concluded, by the way, Joe Biden violated the exact same law that they were prosecuting Donald Trump for allegedly violating. And then DOJ refused to prosecute Biden because they said he was incompetent to be tried. Yes, and Robert her had some descriptions about how Biden you couldn't get convict him in front of a jury because he was an old man with a poor memory, and no jury would convict him. And the entire Democrat machine roared back at him, the media, all the people who are covering up Biden. They tried to demonize Robert Horror as the bad guy. Robert Herr is the bad guy. And by the way, you and I on this show called for release the tapes people here and the DOJ said no, that they asserted executive immunity, which was incoherent, It made no sense legally. What they were really asserting is this is politically embarrassing and people will realize that we're covering up a mentally incompetent president if they're released. Well, they've been released. Now. I want you to listen. I want you to listen to one segment here that this is the DOJ prosecutor interviewing Joe Biden. This is in twenty twenty three. Give a listen during Shambers road and work door to.
Speaker 6: The bio shot. Uh wear book.
Speaker 2: Where did you keep papers that related to those things that you were actively working?
Speaker 4: Well, I I I I I I don't know. This is what twenty seventeen eighteen, that period is. Remember in this time frame, my son is uh either been deployed or is dying.
Speaker 6: And uh. And so it was uh.
Speaker 4: And by the way, there were still a lot of people at the time when I got out of this and that were encouraging me to run in this period. Uh, except the president.
Speaker 6: Uh. I'm not being there. Not a mean thing to say. Man. You just thought that she had a better shot of winning the president than I did. And so I hadn't.
Speaker 4: I hadn't at this point, even on a band, I hadn't walked away from the idea that I might run for office again.
Speaker 6: Uh if our rand again and been running for president and uh. And so what was happening though when.
Speaker 4: Went to bom Dying, U got a mazed thirty years U twenty eighteen when the twenty fifteen and died was made twenty fifteen, think it's twenty fifteen or eat that.
Speaker 6: Much of the months or when he goes here. That's right, that's the president, that's it. And uh what's happened in the meantime is that uh.
Speaker 2: As and.
Speaker 4: Shrump gets elected in November of twenty seventeen, twenty sixty sixteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: Alright, so hight after twenty seventeen, that's when you left office in January of time, I said, oh okay, but that's when Trump had sworn in at the White end, would right? Quite? Ok?
Speaker 4: Athlete and uh in twenty seventeen both had passed and uh, man, it's this person the genesis of the book, and the title promised me.
Speaker 6: Dad was a uh. I know, they're all closer to your sons and daughters, but.
Speaker 9: Bo was.
Speaker 6: Like my right arm, and that was my left. These guys were a year and a day apart, and they could finish each other's sentences, and bo I used to go home on the train and the period that I was still the sentence.
Speaker 2: An they ran.
Speaker 6: Do you remember there was pressure, not pressure. Bo knew how much I'd do with them. And uh, and then it sounds maybe it sounds so.
Speaker 4: Everybody knew how closely were Remember, there's not anybody lender, whether or not.
Speaker 6: Anyway, and sat break.
Speaker 1: No, let me just keep going to get in tone the last part there. I actually feel bad for Joe Biden. I think it's very clear that people were taking advantage of him. I think this is a form of elder abuse.
Speaker 2: No, that was sad.
Speaker 1: It is It's just it is absolutely sad. That is the president United States of America and the fact that there were somebody you were wanting to keep their power, whoever those five people were, that they did this to him.
Speaker 2: Look and and he do you remember remember the question that was in the front of that What was it? It was where you're keeping classified documents? And he went down a four minute recollection of losing his son tragically. And there's nothing sadder than a parent burying a child. And then that's certainly a personal tragedy that Joe Biden has had more than his fair share of. But he was not able to even answer the question. Well, all right, here's another segment of her tapes. Let listen. Listen to this next excerpts.
Speaker 9: A memo, mister president, Was this something that you consciously kept after your term as vice president?
Speaker 6: Is this something that you wanted to hold out to I don't recall did I have this? Is this in my possession to spend up?
Speaker 9: Yes, to give me some context for this, mister president. He was found in front of this notebook that's on the first page, and the notebook was found in the.
Speaker 6: Library at the Lake House.
Speaker 4: In one of the apernswers, I don't recall how I came back. I mean, I don't recall how I got back in the book because I sent it to the President and gave it to the president. And this looks like the original. I don't think there's any Maybe it's a copy made of I don't think sto.
Speaker 6: It was just oh okay, that's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alright, no, I got I wasn't sure how I got how I whether I gay handed the president. It was back to the President, which I had to copy, right, Okay, I had the reason and I just put it in the book and that was it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 9: Did were you aware that you had kept it after your returns vice president?
Speaker 6: Did you know that you had it? I?
Speaker 4: I I I don't know that I knew would wouldn't It wouldn't some something I would washed time to think about.
Speaker 9: The reason I asked is it's been written about about the Woodward wrote about it.
Speaker 6: In one of his books, Jewels would.
Speaker 4: Cover, wrote about it and his Bay out of You.
Speaker 6: So that's that's the reason I asked if it was something that he wanted to hang on to you because he was gonna be such a reporting or his show reported.
Speaker 4: But I I wanted to hang I guess I wanted to hang on it. Just proposterity sting. I mean, this one is my position on Afghanistan. I I've been to view from a historical standpoint that there are certain points in history, world history where fundamental things change, usually technology.
Speaker 6: For example, without Gutenberg's.
Speaker 4: Printing press, Europe gonna be a very different place, literally a different place, because countries would not have known what was happening in another country of the parts of the country. You know, Uh, think about a stupid idea, an notion. Nixon probably been unpresident where he used to television where he sweatings I'm I'm used in saily.
Speaker 6: His sweating is so profusely in that debate.
Speaker 4: A lot of people thought he won the debate, but he lost the debate because of his demeanor. The So there's a lot of things that I think are fundamentally changing how international society's function.
Speaker 6: And there remained a lot to technology and one of the things that.
Speaker 9: I was in the view that.
Speaker 6: A lot has changed in terms of everything from.
Speaker 4: The Internet to the way which we communicate with one another to that has fundamentally older. I've had this discussion with the press, Fred, and I mean, that's that's what I wanted to do.
Speaker 6: I have nothing to do with that. Fans and Mark, just really quickly, I promise will be brief.
Speaker 3: I just really would like to avoid, for the purpose of the clean record, getting into specuative areas. When the President responded and said, I don't recall intending to keep this memo, you then said, well, you know, might you have thought it was important to keep whatever, And he said, well, I guess I could have his recollection. As I understand it is he does not recall specifically intending to keep this memo app let.
Speaker 6: The vice presidency.
Speaker 3: I don't want that to be I want these questions to be as clearly answered and recorded on the transfer as possible.
Speaker 6: I think we should take a gratis.
Speaker 1: If there's one thing, it's consistent. They wanted to take a break, and you had the questions coming in in such a kind way like this is not what I was expecting.
Speaker 2: So let me say legally that exchange is very important. So this is a classified document on Afghanistan. I don't actually know the precise details of the document, but it's a classified document in Afghanistan that he had in a non secure location, which is a criminal violation. Is the violation they were charging. Right then, the Biden Justice Department was prosecuting Donald Trump for doing exactly that, and the prosecutor asked him, so did you intend to keep this document? And he's like, I don't know. I don't And immediately his lawyer jumps in. Your answer is you don't know? Now as lawyer's been a good lawyer there. Yeah, because this is all about establishing the men's raya the mental status to be guilty of the crime. But then Biden goes on and says, you know, well, why did you keep it. It's been reported, it's been in this book, it's that book. And he says, well, I kept it for posterity. It was important to have and his lawyer comes in at the end. He's like, oh crap, oh crap. You just admitted that you did it on purpose, and you kept it because you wanted to be able to tell a really good story about Joe Biden, and you wanted to lead classified information to reporters, and you needed the memo to do it. And he admits that, and then his reporter at the end is lawyer at the end tries to clean that up. That exchange has enormous legal significance. Had doj not concluded that the sitting president of the United States was incompetent to stand trial, let me repeat that sentence, because it's an astonishing one. Had doj not concluded that the sitting president is incompetent to stand trial, that exchange would have featured prominently in the criminal trial convicting him of violating that law.
Speaker 1: You look at now what we're seeing with this Herd tape, and I go back to accountability. There are clearly people that were helping cover this up. They were taking advantage of Joe Biden. I think his family obviously was in on this as well. They wanted the power. Whoever the five people are the question I ask you, is how the hell do we find out who the five people are? And what is Congress's role playing this to make sure it never happens again.
Speaker 2: There should absolutely be congressional hearings. We need an answer. The media ought to do its job and report. I want to play one more excerpt from the her tapes. Listen to this final excerpt.
Speaker 6: I went to Mongolia and great Pictures.
Speaker 4: I unfortunately embarrassed the leader of Mongolia. And they were doing what they would do at the time of the animation. Moncles into Europe and four chess the eight hundreds and and so.
Speaker 6: Around the middle of nowhere, and they're looking up in the aile and see this tiny line.
Speaker 4: Now it was a twenty mile horse race with all these kids under the age of sixteen hour bare back rationing to come down.
Speaker 6: And you know they're sumer wrestler, so doing everything they do.
Speaker 4: And uh so they walked over and they had uh target, big bales of hey a hundred yards away, and these gorillas were, you know, taking shots, and uh, I think, I don't know, it's an embarrassed marriage.
Speaker 6: I make a point, but the handed the bow and arrow. I'm not a bad orcherd. But uh all I found that word, I could pull it back. So I h and pure the luck. I hate the guy na target. Oh I really did.
Speaker 4: Bales of hayes are really twenty bales of hay with a with a big target in the.
Speaker 6: Middle of a bail day. And so I didn't meet any but I turned to a primary handed to him before some bitch couldn't pull back stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So look, if Genghis Khan, if Genghis Khan comes comes in, if we face the Mongol Horde, know that that Joe Biden is ready to fire his bow and arrow. Look, there are a lot of things you can say about this interview, but it's very clear why Democrats did not want this release before the election, because anyone listening would would make up their own mind. And I want to contrast what you've heard, what you've heard with your own ears, to what Kamala Harris said right after this report came out, Because Kamala Harris, you asked about the five people. I doubt Kamala was one of the five. Actually I think it was. It was Barack Obama and four henchmen. But Kamala was willing to like wield a knife and attack the prosecutor that the Biden dj had appointed for telling the truth that that Biden's medical opacity was just severely deteriorated. Rather than fess up, rather than be truthful to the American people, she was happy to lie. Give a listen.
Speaker 11: And what I saw of that report last night, I believe is as a former prosecutor, the comments that were made by that prosecutor gratuitous, inaccurate, and inappropriate. October seventh, Israel experienced a horrific attack, and I will tell you we got the calls the President and myself in the hours after that occurred. It was an intense moment for the commander in chief of the United States of America. And I was in almost every meeting with the President in the hours and days that followed, countless hours with the Pier of Defense, the Secretary of State, the heads of our intelligence community, and the President was in front of and on top of it all, asking questions and requiring that America's military and intelligence community and diplomatic community would figure out to know how many people were dead, how many are Americans? How many hostages? Is the situation stable? He was in front of it all, coordinating and directing leaders who are in charge of America's national security not to mention our allies around the globe for days and up until now months. So the way that the president's demeanor in that report was characterized could not be more wrong on the facts and clearly politically motivated, gratuitous. And so I will say that when it comes to the role and responsibility of a prosecutor in a situation like that, we should expect that there would be a higher level of integrity than what we saw.
Speaker 2: So in front of and on top of it all, So what you just saw was Kamala Harris lying to the American people, doing so knowingly the guy we heard on the tape she interacts every time. I actually want to play one more clip. I want to play Alejandro mayork as the Secretary of Homeland Security. This is on National Television, describing his experiences with Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: The most difficult part about a meeting with President Biden is preparing for it because he is sharp, intensely probing, and detail oriented and focused.
Speaker 2: Okay, if he said that in court, he would be prosecuted for perjury. He's lying. And by the way, may Orcus is a liar. He's a lawyer. He knows he's lying, and he doesn't care. Kamala Harris is also a lawyer. She's also a liar. She knows she's lying. She doesn't care. Everyone in the media, who over and over and over again lied. This was as you and I had described. We've invoke the analogy weekend at Bernie's, which is actually ironically what Jake Tapper Alex Thompson invoke. Weekend at Bernie's, for those of y'all who don't remember, is a movie thirty years ago about a guy who dies and they spend the whole weekend at his place anyway, and they just kind of they just keep the corpse there to be with them. That's what they effectively wanted to do. They wanted to prop up a president who they knew was meant incompetent and hide them away. They apparently a group of.
Speaker 1: People who decide they don't want to be president, and they didn't have to run for office.
Speaker 2: Either, And there is a contempt for democracy and a contempt for the voters. Every single elected Democrat ought to be asked repeatedly, why did you lie to the American people? And every reporter who was complicit in it ought to be asked repeatedly, why did you lie to the American people. They should not be able to sweep this under the rug because it was for five years, it was deliberate, it was consistent, and it was without regard to the consequences for this country.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. I'll say it again. Make sure you take this podcast and share it with your family and friends. If you're watching this on Facebook or YouTube, hit that subscribe button as well so you don't miss any of these episodes. Share it on your social media pages and the Senate and I will be back with you on Wednesday morning.