Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now, right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 2: I'm Chris Welch.
Speaker 1: That is Casey Bubba in the house. We got a bald head back on the show. That's what we've needed, right, That's gonna make the show all but better.
Speaker 2: It's having a good bald ahead and it's not Papa, it's Bubble. What's up brother?
Speaker 3: Now much more friend, Thanks for having me. Yeah, I got to represent for the Baldi's out there. But yeah, good times as always. Good shower with you. Another two day in the books for us.
Speaker 2: That is right.
Speaker 1: And Aaron Judge hit his fiftieth homer of the year. Babba Judge became only the seventh player in MLB history to hit fifty homers before the start of September. The last player to do so was his current teammate Jean Carlos Stanton. Aaron Judge, I saw a note this was really interesting. Saw a note on Rotal World this morning that was talking actually about shoe Heyo Tani just looking through some blurbs and whatnot. He had hit homer yesterday. Good and at the bottom of it it said show Heo Tani looking to be the favorite and now maybe this is out of touch rotal World writer, but looking the favorite to win another MVP award. And I looked at that and I was like really, And I had to go back and look and see where we were. And Judge is still minus nine hundred for the award, Bubba on DraftKings Otani is plus five hundred. They're both doing great things. I've always been Timotani. I think at this point, with the slowdown and how the team is performed, we don't really need to continue to have that conversation.
Speaker 2: But I just thought that was interesting that this.
Speaker 1: Is still floating out here, that after you know him being I actually have an interesting little mini trivia question for you here in a second. But as I said, only seven players, wasn't it? He was one of seven that had hit fifty homers before the month of September. That's that's wild that I just don't know that there's any way you're going to be able to take Judge off of this at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been Tiamotani with you as well, and it's pretty crazy. But I didn't hear the interview you're speaking up, but I heard a different one and they were still saying the same thing that Altani is still to favorite, which is crazy. They can't read a betting line apparently, But we said all along, even if we've been Tinomoltanni, that you can't go wrong with either guy, and that's going to be hard with Judge getting the fifty. As you said, I'd still like to see how Tani get it because what he does is ridiculous. But again, we could probably say this every year Atoni stays healthy, so you can't give it to him all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, and this almost confused me.
Speaker 1: But of the seven players there were actually what will this number be here?
Speaker 2: I should have done this before.
Speaker 1: Ten seasons or yeah, ten seasons essentially a fifty year homers, fifty or more homers before the month of September. There's a couple of duplicates in here. Can you name the players? There's gonna be a couple of layups in here, so Judges one of them.
Speaker 2: You already have one.
Speaker 1: There's nine more and there are two players that come up twice on this list. So let's see if you can crack this list of ten players really nine with the most homers before September, which are.
Speaker 3: All fifty so so for sure, so.
Speaker 1: Sums up three times by he did it a couple of times. Yeah, ninety eight, ninety nine he had fifty five, and he also had fifty two two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with obviously, big Mac. Big Mac's got to be on the list. Barry Bonds has to be on the list. You assume Roger Merris and Mickey Mantle have been on the list.
Speaker 1: So you said maguire Bonds, Mantle is not on the list. You are missing You're missing two players here. One one is kind of a layup because it was in the comments before this of his teammate.
Speaker 3: Well, his teammate. I wasn't reading the comments that goes to me, but was it. I don't know. I'm just gonna I'm always start.
Speaker 2: Talking young Carlos gian.
Speaker 3: Carl Well, you said that earlier. I thought, okay, yeah, James Stanton did it.
Speaker 2: One more. There's one more.
Speaker 1: I'm going to disappear from the screen for a second while you take a guess.
Speaker 3: One more. Let me think one more player with fifty plus and we already said gian Carlow, I'm gonna go with Frank Thomas. Let's get weird. Let's go weird.
Speaker 2: With Frank Thomas, Ooh, that's a good guess. What would you say if I told you it was a diamondback?
Speaker 3: Luiskan's always that one year he went nuts.
Speaker 2: Fifty one homers in two thousand.
Speaker 3: No real talk, real talk. Why doesn't he get busted for steroids? There's no way him and Brady Anderson have Brady Anderson not make the list that year he went nuts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, allegedly. I'll tell you something off there was.
Speaker 1: I'm a baseball player from a base Actually you know what here, I'm going to do this in the chat real quick. Just let's get your reaction. Uh, all right, that player confirmed of all players, of all players. But to tell you that's why you can't say those things out and it's definitely something that's out there. It's something that is out there. But regardless of the point, very good. I think he did a really good job. The Roger I thought Roger Roger Marris would have got me. Luis Gonzalz I actually might have got as a diamonback fan. But again Sosa comes up three times on that list. Barry Bond's judge. It's really it's like hollow ground that he you know that he ends up getting in that spot and there you go, Aaron Judge fifty homers, one of only seven players to do it.
Speaker 2: Before the month of September.
Speaker 3: Did you hear what Judge real quick before? Did you hear what Judge said when someone asked him about the home run record. No, he believes Bond's record is real because he said everybody was doing them. He said, I'll try to beat the American League one and hopefully beat the Major League one at some point in time.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had no problem, Like he didn't skip a beat. Is beautiful.
Speaker 1: They're kind of in that same place too, where it's like we're at the point of like, can we just accept that this was an era of baseball, not like a tarnish of base Like Baseball's had lots of different tarnished levels and football's had similar to I mean, it's all whatever. To disavow the greatest players in the history of our game is still asinine at this point, and it's still obnoxious, and I'm going to hear Judge.
Speaker 3: It was good to hear Judge say it. It was good on the big stage, Like it was nice to hear Yeah.
Speaker 1: As He's just crank at Homer's and gets his fiftieth and he still believes it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The top prospect in baseball. Yes, Corby and Carroll made his major league debut last night.
Speaker 2: I almost went. We almost got there.
Speaker 1: Actually, on the in This League Baseball podcast, Bubba Bagman was getting so annoyed with me. He just sent me money. He sent me money to go, and I was like, that wasn't the problem, dude.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I just couldn't make it, and I really wish I would have, because the Diamondbacks came back. Actually Diamonbacks came back from a seven to zero deficit, which they've never done in the history of the franchise, which is something I had no idea about. But they talked four hundred million times about. They were down seven to zero early. They scored six runs in the six runs in the fifth, and Corbyn Carroll played a role. He had a bad error at the beginning of the game where he misjudged a slide on a Bryce Harper ball which went for a double ended up scoring a run.
Speaker 2: But he went one for five.
Speaker 1: He had a double, his first career hit, two runs, two RBI, and he was kind of one of the lynch pins of getting the thing going. So I ask you how excited and how into the performance of Corban Carroll you were. The other thing I would note that was said in the broadcast is that Hazen came out before the game and said, listen, he is playing. We did not bring him here to just hang out. He is playing while he's here the rest of the way. So that is going to give everybody a nice little peace of mind moving forward with Corbyn Carroll.
Speaker 3: No, this is outstanding. We've talked about him. You've talked about him that this is one of the best prospects, especially fantasy wise, in all of baseball right now. His speed, is power, his hit tool. I was like picturing you doing the South Park meme where you know the dad gets done with the computer when he because I saw you posting about his opposite field double and everything, and I'm like, nice, he's the real deal. He's the real deal. So it was it was great to see. And I think he's gonna be a huge pick up this week in your weekly fab leagues and the fact they did say he's gonna play every day, it's tremendous. So yeah, it's definitely worth it. And the DBX there they're building something if they can figure out the pitching, like they got a young nucleus on offense. It's actually pretty intriguing, pretty intriguing.
Speaker 2: They're a sneaky little team.
Speaker 1: And you know, we talked about the tough questions with Corbyn Carroll of like would you drop wit Maryfield and we went through it. It's like listen, yeah, it's just at this point you have that short, you know process with all of your guys, if you've got guys that are performing great right now and also just know your risk. I mean, I think what you can feel good about is seeing him out there. The double I tweeted about it was quintessential Corbyn Carroll. It was exactly the type of player that he is that he can turn on a ball because he's got incredibly great batspeed. Obviously he's still kind of slight of build, which I know even Bogman texts me, He's like, I don't think I remember him being the skinny he.
Speaker 2: Is, but the dude just rocked to the size that he is.
Speaker 1: But he could turn on a ball with great bat speed. He barrels the balls up and he gets homers twy. He's got twenty four between double and triple A. But what you also see is the advanced hitter that he is, that he went down into the zone and.
Speaker 2: Was able to pop that up.
Speaker 1: I mean, talk about Luis Gonzalez, very almost Luis Gonzalez ish like, you know, that was a little bit more of a blooper in the World Series, but you know, going and spreading the gap between left and left and center. Greymakass is a smart hitter and he's blazing fast. If you had actually watched the game as well, he had his very first hit was a pop as a grounder that was just popped up and the dude, I mean he almost beat it.
Speaker 2: It was its wild speed. So you know you got him. Good for you. I think it's going to pay off a little bit.
Speaker 1: He should be playing every single day and this according to team management. And it was a pretty good start with two runs and two RBI in that performance. We talked about this as well, the complete implosion. Josh Hater I had said over the weekend on a show on the Wire, which is a pictureless podcast, and I think I had said it here as well. I am a Nick Martinez guy. And even though he didn't have the safe opportunity. I believe it was last week or he did like four or five days without going he'd had a few Josh Hater blew up again. Nick Martinez on Monday went one and one third of an inning against the Giants.
Speaker 2: He got his seventh save.
Speaker 1: Of the year, and he looks to be getting a little bit more confidence as Josh.
Speaker 2: Hater continues to implode.
Speaker 1: So how big or how important do you think it is to pick up Nick Martinez right now? Or do you think it's still this like gonna be this turnstile situation. They keep wanting Hater to do anything he can't, But could he go to Luis Garcia could have got to Nick Martinez.
Speaker 3: What do you think I would definitely pick up Nick Martinez. Don't go crazy, because you wouldn't be shocked if Luis Garcia gets one. And eventually they want Hater to have the job. So if he like fires off a couple of nice seventh innings and an eighth inning, you know Hater's going to get back his closer's gig. It's just the way it's going to work. I like Martinez quite a bit, though, like He's shown some really good stuff. He was starting earlier in the year, but he didn't have a longevity. Multiple times through the rotation Bullpen, he's been great. So this is a perfect fit for him, and the fact that you can go any in the third last nights because of that starting experience. He's not just a lock in, you know, three out guy. So that's gonna be really big for a team that overall Bullpen is struggling tremendously. So I like it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had picked him up in a couple spots and oh, yeah, you know, I guess he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went like a six day marker.
Speaker 1: He went between the twenty first and the twenty seventh without a save is really what I was getting at, or an appearance. So he had went from Sunday to Saturday between saves, and that was kind of what I was talking about as Jack was going and saying he got to last week. He had one on Sunday the twenty first, one on Saturday, the twenty seventh, and then he got another one on Monday. So getting kind of, you know, almost back to back Saturday and Monday ones is a really big positive. These are the type of guys, if you're able to hit on them correctly, are gonna be imperative for your playoff push.
Speaker 2: You know, getting these cheap saves.
Speaker 1: I've got to keeper leagues where I just couldn't break the seal on closers.
Speaker 2: It was a deeper league.
Speaker 1: It's a sixteen team league I've got because it's keeper league. Also, I've got incredible hitters. I got incredible staffs, pitching staffs. I mean we're talking like I've got one where it's Dubrom and Verlander and Garrett Cole and Burns. It's stupid, but I didn't get closers. And you know, sixteen team league is even tougher. So I have had to continuously scour the wire all season long, picking up the small little rides of.
Speaker 2: The hunter stricklands.
Speaker 1: And you know, if Pegan was getting a save and Nick Martinez was one, I made a couple of weeks ago in anticipation or really right when this hater thing happened.
Speaker 2: It looked a little slow, but these are the type of moves.
Speaker 1: Just jump on it if you can. Obviously, you know, decide for your own league. If you know you need those, maybe you need more spots for streaming pitchers or whatnot.
Speaker 2: But I have been putting out the garbage, the garbage.
Speaker 1: Closing crew, and hopefully he's one that can help on the injury front. Tony Gonslin was played on the fifteen day I L with a right forearm strain.
Speaker 2: No bueno.
Speaker 1: Roddy Telez left Monday's game with left need a right need discomfort, and it's Castianos sat out Monday's.
Speaker 2: Game due to turf toe.
Speaker 1: Joey Bart was removed from yesterday's game due to concussion protocols, and TiO Oscar sat out the series opener versus the Cubs with left foot soreness. How quick this is kind of a bigger question. How quick are you going to be to the trigger on injuries like this? With the playoffs? Here's an example also, I think it was Wonky said she saw a league that hater was already dropped in between hater and guys sitting.
Speaker 2: I mean, ta.
Speaker 1: Oscar maybe not so much, but you know, I don't know. Nick Castianos kind of jumps out to me he's had a hot run, but the overall numbers are kind of whatever. If guys are missing extended periods of time. I'm not saying to go drop him. How quick to the trigger are you going to be on? Getting rid of some of these guys for any type of streaming option for playoff.
Speaker 3: Runs pretty quick as long as it's like a like multiple week injury, like you know in Nestra, Cortez might be back next week, So it's like not the end of the world to regular il stint if you know it's gonna be like a long term deal, like you know Tyler Mally, I dropped him right away. Guys like that where you just like pull the pin and go and move on because you need those numbers. You can't just be holding guys right now. You need all options on deck. And like just to segue, justin Berlanders got put on the fifteen day aisle with an injury I've never heard of in my life because I did not stay at a holiday and express last night. But it's a face fascial disruption but no muscle fiber disruption. Couldn't tell you what that means. But uh yeah, so like do you drop dress Bland? Probably not, at least wait a little bit longer to see what the full diagnosis is. But if it's a three to four week deal. That's gone for me, Like you just don't you just drop them and move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at it right now. No muscle fiber disrupt I have no idea what this like. Wel address report. This just came down like yeah, I mean it's ago like four That's why I didn't see it four or five minutes ago. He was placed on the fire. Yeah, I mean you gotta be you gotta be picking and choosing and dropping some of these guys. I don't know, like I said, like a cassianos might be one I consider when these guys are sitting ta Oscar, I probably wouldn't, but you know, quick on the cheer, he yes, he is a good question.
Speaker 2: Nick Martinez or aj.
Speaker 3: Puck Martinez because he has the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Oakland disaster, right.
Speaker 3: I love Puck. I've said for like almost two years now he should be the closer, but they just won't give it to him full time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well someday we might actually see it. I'd love to see him do that too, because he's not perfected to be a starter. He's just never going to be a starter with this team. This day in Baseball nineteen eighteen. Ah, yes, just like it was yesterday. The New York Giants beat the Brooklyn Dodgers one to oh in a game that every parent would dream of when you go to a game with your kids or you know, I would say, like a wife that texts you constantly, and maybe even like real fifty seven minutes. The game took fifty seven minutes?
Speaker 2: What were they doing? How do you play?
Speaker 1: We can barely play a game of MLB the show in fifty seven minutes?
Speaker 2: What were they doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know how they did it, but it was nineteen eighteen, so stuff was crazy back then.
Speaker 2: Also, on the trivia question, I got one more for you.
Speaker 1: This is actually on the judge front.
Speaker 2: I think you guy should be able to get this.
Speaker 1: The trivia question is who are the three New York Yankee players with multiple fifty home run seasons? So the question I asked you before was homers before September? So who are the three Yankee players with multiple fifty home run seasons? Because if I remember this correctly, I believe Aaron Judges was this was his second of his career that he just got. Yeah, the twenty seventeen and twenty twenty two. So two other players that had fifty year hom homer more seasons.
Speaker 2: Who are that? Said players? Do you have a guess? Man?
Speaker 3: Hows this Mantle not on there? But is he on there? Okay?
Speaker 1: Multiple homer seasons now, but a big babe Ruth is the other one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, that's gotta be like the Van Veno's gotta be on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gokart said, garrek it judge, So check this out. It was Mantle in fifty six and sixty one, Dodge in seventeen and twenty two.
Speaker 2: And this is gonna. I saw Bogmans in the chat.
Speaker 1: Make him go away so he doesn't hear this, Babe Ruth in twenty twenty one, twenty seven, and twenty eight of the nineteens, by the way, for the kids at home, four seasons of fifty or more homers there, so lots of fifty homer talk.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go over to the stat heroes.
Speaker 1: Tyler O'Neill been on a little bit of a tear recently. Two homers, two for four, three rbi, three run hit that I think it was a Saturday or Sunday hit that big bomb after after Goldie and Aeronado had gotten out Albert Poolholes six ninety four.
Speaker 2: Are we getting there?
Speaker 1: We have one month to get there, Bubba, I think we're getting there. We need six home runs from the pool holes.
Speaker 2: Are we getting it?
Speaker 3: Yes? I think we are getting it. It's crazy to watch him continue to do it and they keep playing it more and more, not just against lefties. I think they want to see it too.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, I want to say.
Speaker 1: I mean, the anarchist in me wants to see him get to like six ninety eight or ninety nine and then like see what he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: You know, see if he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Like play like one more year, or you know, play you know, one more week next season, or what the hell's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But that's the anarchist in me.
Speaker 1: Corey Dickerson three for five, a homer, an RBI, two runs, Danny Jansen two for five with a bomb, and Kyle Schwarber two for five a homer, four RBIs against the Arizona Diamondbacks. We also had Brain and Dreary back in action two for four with the homer three RBIs.
Speaker 2: Garrett Mitchell, rookie.
Speaker 1: Garrett Mitchell, who I think even I think it might have been on itl it said, I'm not in love with Garrett Mitchell, like like some are. He's got kind of a cross across his body swing that I think he'll make contact and he's obviously gonna hit some homers, but it's not gonna be elite. Stone Garrett two for five with the homer two RBIs for the Diamondbacks, Big muscle Garrett, Aaron Judge, and O'Neil Cruz one for four with a homer three RBIs. I didn't get the ev on it from the interwebs, which I'm surprised about.
Speaker 3: Babba. Yeah, no, definitely, I'm with you. It was quite surprising. But it's good to see his young guys getting to going. And Garrett seemed like he lost his gig for a bit when the Martine Company came back, but to get him back out there with Garrett Mitchell also from Milwaukee, it's good to see the young boys getting it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Diamondbacks are going to be one of those sources of like, if you're just looking for bodies out there on given days in bigger leagues, take a look at it, you know, take a look Stone Garrett is. He's quite the physical specimen if I must say so for myself. But you know, I don't know, like I see right here, Jim's was saying Stone Garrett big blow for Alec Thomas.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: I think they just gave Alec Thomas the day off. Alec Thomas is this depfielder.
Speaker 2: He's slumping.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it's going to be like if you look at the placement of what they did, it's Stone Garrett played in place of our show and McCarthy played in place of Alec Thomas. Stone Garrett's not going to go and play center field. That is Alec Thomas's job our show. They're gonna put out in left. That's the outfield for next year. It is var Show, Thomas and Corbyn Carroll. So Stone Garrett's fun and everything like that, but he's not anybody I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: Pick what about McCarthy's been pretty productive.
Speaker 1: I think McCarthy's the perfect fourth outfielder. I think he's the perfect fourth outfielder.
Speaker 2: You put him out.
Speaker 1: I mean, I believe aren't all of those outfielders lefties. I know Carolyn and Varshow, Yeah, they might need to screw around and play a little bit and McCarthy, I think is the perfect fourth outfielder he's been and I think it's like var Show goes and catches over here. McCarthy plays, and then Varshow takes a replacement for Carrol. That's gonna be the move Stone Garrett fun, but I don't think permanent. On the pitcher side for the heroes, Jose Suarez six innings to earned runs, six strikeouts, Javey Rasad went five but only struck out one. He needed three strikeouts on the prop yesterday he only got one. Pabo Lopez went six, struck out six to give up a couple earned runs, and Mike Clevenger five three strikeouts to eurarn runs.
Speaker 2: You can tell the pitching performances.
Speaker 1: Were like nah, because all those guys were giving up earned runs pretty much. Uh, and they were the heroes. But there are plenty of zeros. Speaking of Jake McCarthy, oh for four, three strikeouts out perfect on cue segue, biggest loser on the list.
Speaker 3: He's like, we know what we're doing around here, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Paul gold Schmidt oh for four with three strikeouts, Michael chabis over five with three strikeouts, and Andrew Vasquez had three k's the pitchers, Madison, Bumgarner, Matt Dude, they were if you guys are watching this game, Bumgarner, he he only went three and two thirds, gave up seven earned runs, eleven hits, and.
Speaker 2: They kept like really focusing on it.
Speaker 1: But there's this one shot of him sitting in the dugout where he's just like like you could see my face if you're listening to the podcast, he looks so defeated. He hates he's got to hate this team, all these young kids because in the first inning, I told you that that double by Harper was Corby Carroll missing on a slide, and I could just you could just feel Bumgarner being like, put me anywhere. But he I can't believe they in trade him at the deadline. Is obviously due to a stupid contract. He's got to go to another team because they were talking about how he's working with the pitching analytics team right now. They're trying to change everything they possibly can, but it's not gonna help when you just throw, you know, BP fastballs down the middle to major league players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just not good, Like he's not good anymore. The bullets aren't the gun He's done, as Walkee just said, done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bum Garner is done. Chase Anderson went one and one third, give up five earned runs, walked one, give up four hits. Carlos don four innings, five earned runs, four walks that he not have a.
Speaker 2: Strikeout either, really Carlos surprising. That's no boy.
Speaker 1: Now over on the home run board, speaking of I was actually thinking there would have been quite a few Goldie calls.
Speaker 2: There weren't.
Speaker 1: But fun fact, on the top of the leader board there was pretty much only three players taken across the board.
Speaker 2: They're all playing the same route.
Speaker 1: And there's a little bit of movement happening, so let's go to it right now.
Speaker 2: There you go. Dee Blum is still in the lead at forty nine.
Speaker 1: Who took Onlin, Aeronado, Go Cards and high Cubby.
Speaker 2: They took the same player.
Speaker 1: You guys gotta get tricky here because you guys are all taking the same players. You both moved up to forty seven, which I guess at the end of day is all it really matters. We had Mayor move up to forty four with show Heyo Tani. There was a judge call, so it was literally Aeronado Otani and then I guess there was a judge and Endeavor's in there. But everybody on this list, you guys are all picking the same guys, so it is going to be a wild race.
Speaker 2: Dee Blum still.
Speaker 1: Near the top, but the gap is closing for all these suckers, and some pretty impressive numbers there, Bubba. As far as the homer score go, I mean, forty nine called homers.
Speaker 2: That is almost as much as Judge has hit. So we're we're getting that, We're getting going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're looking to set the record, folks. Is this the al record of the MLB record? We'll find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: It's like to think that us sitting here just I got every single day we just call a homer. We can't eclipse the market player who's playing the game.
Speaker 2: We can't do them proye. That's why he's a l MVP overall.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to our friends though, over at bet MGM. Yes, let's bring it back. We're gonna put on the crown. We're gonna put it there. There's the many when I got hair going today though, so I don't want to mess it up.
Speaker 2: Let's see what's a good look. Oh there's a good look. Look like a superhero.
Speaker 1: Right, it's you're on the boys. Yeah, I am on the boy. Yeah, you look like you're on thee to look like I'm on the boys.
Speaker 3: What's my boy's character name? Just show no.
Speaker 1: Betting pros all. I'm sorry, bet MGM, go and check them out today. Use the pro promo code leading off. When you do so, you can get one thousand dollars risk free bet all the kings, all the queens, whether you wear the crown or the tiara. You can make bets with bet MGM and our promo code leading off.
Speaker 2: Go and do it today.
Speaker 1: And we got more game used crowns there, Bubba, we got we got a bag, and I got little event coming up on our degenathon we're going to do on our Twitch of gathering money to make an incredible bet.
Speaker 2: We might have to give away one of those game used tr is there.
Speaker 1: That might be the place, But for now, let's talk about some bets. So over at betting pros, their MLB prop cheat sheet is awesome. It's an incredible tool, even if you use it just to like get you in the right direction. So I've taken the top total base and the top strikeout prop, and then I've taken the top of each one of those that's plus money. So I'm giving you the number one overall and the number one plus money. So the number one in strikeouts is Mike Mayers, who has got a strikeout prop of three and a half projected over five and it is minus one seventy on DraftKings. So if you guys want to make that bet, pretty juice s up. That's the number one strikeout prop as far as their algorithm goes. The number one plus money prop is over at our friends at bet MGM with Brady Singer. Brady Singer five and a half strikeouts plus one twenty five projected at a little over six. That MGM plus one twenty five Brady Singer strikeouts. On the total basis, you've got mister Nathaniel Lowe who has been red frickin' hot this season. Boy, twenty two homers, three hundred batting average at first base. You gotta love it. You only need one hit for him total base. But the problem is it's juice to hell minus two fifteen, so you're gonna have to put it into like a hit total base parlay. If you would like one or two guys to get to plus money, I think you can easily find it, and maybe it can be with the top plus money guy here, who is Showho Tani against the Yankees, you get plus one oh five on one and a half total basis. He's projected at two and a half. So, Bubba, you've got Nate Low Otani total basis. Singer strikeouts, you got mayors on the strikeouts. What do you like out of this list if any?
Speaker 3: Well, Low is a great one, but it's juiced here than juicy. So singers by my favorite one at plus money, and the dude's been amazing pretty much getting a six or more ks and most starts going deep into games. And the White Sox are just right now offensively. So I like the singer one quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like, I like the singer.
Speaker 1: I actually like both the hitting props that way, both of them I would totally be cool, and they're both on DraftKings. Put those together, you're probably gonna get. Trying to think of like the math in my head, you might get like one fifty like one thirty five plus if you put them both together, because you got one, you know plus one oh five, and then you got one on the minus two hundred. I'd put those two together, and I think those two could.
Speaker 2: Work if you want to do it, So go check them out.
Speaker 1: Use promo code leading off on bet mgm over on the On the DFS side, I got some FanDuel prices for you pictures that I thought were interesting. See McClanahan eleven two. Cole Irvin maybe the most interesting to me. If I were playing on DraftKings, I didn't see some of the prices, but if I were doing dual pictures, I'd make sure Cole Irvin was in there at eight six, George Kirby at nine to two, Max Free to ten five, and Framber Valdez at ten to nine. All pictures on FANDEL i'd look at with implied run totals over five for these four teams Saint Louis, Atlanta, Milwaukee and the Yankees Bubbas. What do you think of the pitchers, any stacks, any specific players for DFS.
Speaker 3: When it comes to pitching, I love the on DK. The price on Singer, Gossmin and Kirby are great. Don't mind Cole Irvin. And if you're punting Matt Manning has been very, very good, so I like that one as well. And then stacking up, I love Atlanta tonight, but New York, Boston, Milwaukee, and Pittsburgh could be sneaky. Pittsburgh could be quite sneaky against mister Seinfeld himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going take a look at you know, guys hitting in like the top three or four in the order, especially on the bad teams, you might be able to piece together some cheaper players. Finally, let's end it out with the home run called Bubba. You've hit these and you've actually hit I want to say two of the last three, is that right?
Speaker 3: I got three? I got three or four this year?
Speaker 1: The last four you are at least fifty percent over your last four here, So who you gonna call on the home run tonight?
Speaker 3: I said, I love the Braves tonight. I think Hosey Urana is a scrub. So give me the red hot medals and go on medalson on that one.
Speaker 1: So here's the tip, here's the tip for everybody is go and look when Bubba quote tweets, because I always love the I'm always like, I don't know the logic, and that's clearly The logic now is he will quote I picked up on it because there was a nice metals and I was like, God, look at medals and his pretty smile up there. And that was just because the home run call. It wasn't because he was just smiling because Bubba was on the show.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with the back to back. I'm gonna go with the Tani. I'm gonna give me Otani today.
Speaker 2: That's why I also I love the total bass call. I will say I have this.
Speaker 1: Incredible knack for picking players that do not actually hit their homer but always have one to two bases and hitting the total bass prop on it. So a logic is, whenever I end up finding my home run guy, I like to go and put them over onto the total bass prop. So I feel even better about my show. Hey Otani one this happened with Christian Walker, I think last night, and that's what. Actually, he may not have even hit it, but he had a couple I don't remember if he had a couple of hits. We had a couple of walks and doing all the business, so I would go with the Otani prop. We've also got wonky with Paul Goldschmith today, Paul gold Schmie getting back in the action, and it'll be exciting to see where all these guys have, where go karts, who's making some run, where Deep Blum has and the contest is getting very very.
Speaker 2: Close, Bob. But what's what's going on in your world?
Speaker 1: I think you just said your last Fantasy Pros Baseball column just dropped right.
Speaker 3: You should drop any It should be already on there. I submitted it last night, so the risers and followers from week twenty you mentioned Nathaniel low He is in there. So I got that going bench with Bubba coming at you multiple times a week for season long Fantasy MLBA DFS quick hits for DFS Monday through Friday. So always something going on in my world. Just follow me on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Hey, go look at doctor Glenn. He's making up for last week. He felt bad. He says, I threw a no hitter today.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Definitely didn't throw a no hitter today, stumbling a little bit, but I appreciate that. Put that on the stat board. Let's see what my era is. Doctor Glenn in the house. You guys can find me on all the normal and things Bag and I just dropped an episode of In This League. We've got some We've got some live streaming going on today, but it's some fantasy football content over at twitch dot tv slash in this League and follow me on Twitter at.
Speaker 2: Is it the Welsh? What what do you have here?
Speaker 3: Comment?
Speaker 1: I'm only sad I can't see Welsh and Bubba hug after the no here, little fake hug.
Speaker 2: We'll go this way. Hey, we did it. Let's do a high five, Let's do a there we go, all right, dumb man, dummer folks. That's the show. Thank you guys for hanging out. Bubba.
Speaker 1: We'll be back on Thursday. It's Wonky Wednesday tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I am the Welsh. That's Bubba. You guys have a great day. We'll talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Peace.