Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senter, Ted Kruz, Ben Ferguson with You and Center. We've got a special guests live from Israel in a moment. But before we get to that, the media got it wrong. The headlines have not been taken down and they're still misleading the American people and the world over. That rocket that hit the hospital in Gaza. One of the big headlines that's still up as we speak is on CNN. It says Godza hospital explosion sparks anger and protests in Arab countries.
Speaker 1: Then you look at Reuters.
Speaker 2: Their breaking news headline was an Israeli airstrike killed hundreds of Palestinians at a Gaza city hospital, crammed with patients and displaced people, health authorities in the besieged enclave claim. Then the Associated Press breaking the Gods of Health Ministry says at least five hundred people killed in an explosion at a hospital that says was caused by an Israeli air strike. The New York Times Times breaking news in Israeli airstrike hit a Gaza hospital on Tuesday, killing at least two hundred Palestinians. According to the Palastinian Health Minister, which says a number of casualies is expected to rise. Then the BBC getting in on it too. Hundreds of people have been killed in it heirs in an Israeli strike on a hospital in Gaza, according to Palaestinian officials, follow the latest and finally CNN with another one Palisin and Health Ministry says two hundred to three hundred people may have been killed in Israeli strike on hospital in Gaza. Now they all got it wrong. They're still not retracting it. You and I talked about this on the last podcast, and it shows you just how much deceit there is within this media and anti Semitism.
Speaker 3: Well, every one of those headlines the corporate media is lying and at this point they all know they're lying. They are repeating a fundamentally false statement. It has now been demonstrated by both the Israeli intelligence services and American intelligence that the what hit the Palestinian hospital was not a bomb from Israel. It was not the Israelis who bombed that hospital. It was rather Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which is which is a terrorist group in Gaza. And and and listen, one of the basic differences because people might be at well, why would the Palestinians bomb their own hospital. You have to understand there's a very big difference in how the two sides wage war.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Israelis have one of the most advanced militaries on the face of the planet. They use precision precision guide in munitions, and with very few exceptions, they hit the targets they aim at. And the Israelis don't target hospitals, they don't target civilian targets. They target military targets. They are looking to take out Hamas, the Hamas terrorists and Palestinian Islamic jihad terrorists. They are firing very very crude rockets and missiles, and they're often just a tube of metal with some propellant in them, with some explosive and metal, whether it's ball bearings or nails or other anti personnel shrapnel, design to murder as many civilians as possible, and they fire these rockets. They fire thousands of them, and many of them go wildly off course because they don't have any navigation system. They're just sort of aiming them and hoping they go into Israel and kill Jews, and so a significant percentage of the terrorist rockets don't even make it out of Gaza. And in this instance, both the Israeli intelligence and the US intelligence have confirmed this came from Palestinian terrorists. Now that has not stopped almost the entirety of the corporate media from taking Hamas's talking points and blaming Israel. And I want to read you a tweet that Rashida Talib, who is ostensibly a member of the United States Congress. Here's what she tweeted yesterday. Quote, Israel just bombed the Baptist hospital, killing five hundred Palestinians, doctor's children, patients, just like that Potus. This is what happens when you refuse to facilitate a ceasefire and help de escalate your war and destruction. Only approach has opened my eyes and many Palestinian Americans and Muslim Americans like me, we will remember where you stood. Now that tweet at this point she knows it is a flat out lie. Now I will tell you that tweet has had twenty eight point four million views. So she's spreading propaganda that is deliberately false. But you know what, it's very helpful to the Hamas terrorists blame Israel and blame Israel first, it is a lie. And by the way, if you don't believe me, Joe Biden from Israel said, this came from the Palestinian terrorist This did not come from Israel. Chuck Schumer said, this came from the Palestinian terrorists. It did not come from Israel. So Rashida Talib and CNN, MSNBC and every one of those media outlets that are lying about this, they know they're lying, but their objective of undermining Israel is more important to them than telling the truth, and they're shamelessly engaged in that propaganda.
Speaker 2: What was even more shocking than that is the President is also basically become an apologist for Hamas. He was on Air Force one this audio being released after he had left Israel, and I want to get your reaction to it, because this is Joe Biden on the Gods of hospital attack and he's almost apologizing. Are becoming an apologist for Hamas.
Speaker 1: Listen, the hospital people.
Speaker 4: All in the region are upset about the hospital and don't necessarily believe you or the Israelis that they didn't have anything doing that. You have a message to the people in the streets.
Speaker 5: Right now, Well, if you understand why in this circumstance, toy wouldn't point if you understand that, and I would not to notice. I no safe things like that unless SAH have fa from the source from which I've gotten. Our Defense department says it's highly unlikely it surralis a different flipprint and you've intercepted anyway. Yeah, and so that's why if you notice I didn't say it first. I I wanted to make sure that I knew and look, and I'm not suggesting that Hamas deliberately did it either.
Speaker 2: I'm not suggesting that Hamas deliberately did it either. NBC News Senator followed up with that live reporting from the street where their guy Ingle there says blaming Israel for a hospital blast wasn't an impossible assumption. Some of it might be disinformation. That's how they're trying to clean up their mess over there on NBC.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I'm gonna actually surprise you a little bit on this, Ben, and on this point, I'm going to fit Joe Biden a little bit. Number One, I appreciate that he flew to Israel, that he went to Israel in person to be there while Israel is at war. Listen, I've got enormous criticisms with how the Biden administration has flooded money into Iran, flooded money into Gaza, and has funded this attack, and we have detailed those at great length on this podcast. That being said, for the President of the United States to go to Israel at a time of war is a big deal, and I'm grateful. I want to say thank you for the President for doing the right thing. It would have been easy to stay home and not be there. And I'll say secondly, the fact that he definitively said in Israel, and even in that clip you just played on Air Force One, he definitively said Israel did not do this, this was Palestinian terrorist. That's a big deal too. It's important to clarify this. And I'll actually thank Chuck Schumer as well. I disagree on a thousand things concerning Middle E policy and their efforts to undermine Israel, but the fact that they've gone out of their way to clarify that this was Hamas terrorists, and look, that is really important to clarify.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The reaction of the media, all of their justification, the glee they had to blame this on Israel, was incredibly revealing. They have those stories ready to go. And by the way, there is going to be a story that is true at some point of a significant number of Palestinian civilians killed by an Israeli attack.
Speaker 1: Why is that.
Speaker 3: We've talked about that on length on this podcast. Hamas wants Palestinian citizens to die, so they use Palestinian civilians as human shields. There will be an instance in this war where Israel is taking out a Hamas military target. They're taking out terrorists, they're taking out a headquarters, they're taking out rockets, and there will be Palestinian civilians there because Hamas wants them there, and there will be women and children who are killed. It's tragic Israel Is bending over backwards to avoid civilian deaths, but they will not be one hundred percent successful because Hamas is very good at sacrificing the lives of Palestinian civilians. Now, look, I'll say, as a final thing, what Joe Biden said at the very end there, I don't find fault with either, which is he said he said, I'm not saying Hamas did this on purpose. I agree with that. I don't think Palestinian Islamic Jahad deliberately fired a rocket at the hospital. I don't think they did that. I think they're willing to use Palestinians as human shields, but I think there's no evidence that they said, all right, let's just fire a rocket at a hospital. I think they just don't care who they kill. I think they're just firing rocket after rocket after rocket, and they know a bunch of them are going to go off course and just kill people randomly. So it wasn't like they were aiming at the hospital. They were just firing so many rockets and sort of hoping, well, some of these will kill people we don't like, and we're so excited to kill Jews that if we have to kill Palestinians too, they're willing to do that. So I don't think it was deliberate. I think it was reckless. They just didn't give a damn who they murdered with those rockets.
Speaker 2: It certainly was interesting to watch the White House today because they were having one thing in Israel, and then you had Vice President Harris saying today at the White House in front of the White House podium, I support the right of the Palatinium people to dignity, freedom, and self determination, making sure they were playing both sides of this to cover that as there were protests on Capitol Hill. Before we get to our guests, I want to tell you about our friends over Augusta Precious Metals. You know what's going on the economy, you know what's going on with interest rates, You've seen what's happening with inflation. You've seen in the last twelve months, bank failures, and if you're like me, you want to preserve your hard earned dollars. That is why I worked with Augusta Precious Metals. I worked with them because I wanted a company that I could trust to help me diverse five my financial portfolio. So no matter what's going on, at least I know that I have some protection, and that is where gold comes in. Now, if you are in retirement or close to retirement, you understand there are no time to make up losses, and that is where gold can come in to help protect you and what you've worked so hard to preserve. Now call Augusta Precious Medals and they do things a little bit differently. They're going to do a one on one web conference with you and answer all of your questions about gold and how gold can be used as part of a portfolio, whether it's to protect an IRA or a four oh one K. They're also going to send you the free investors Guide on Gold. You can read that and then do the web conference and ask every question you might have. So if you want a company that I work with that I trust that you can talk to, call Augusta Precious Medals eight seven seven, the number four Gold. That's eight seven seven, the number four gold IRA or online at Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Medals dot com.
Speaker 1: Center.
Speaker 2: We've got a guest and I want you to introduce because it's it's really important that we hear from people on the ground in Israel, and that's what we're going to have for vertical listeners right now. And this is going to be something that I will say to everybody listening. Please make sure you share this podcast because if you want to know what's actually happening, we're going behind these headlines, calling out when they're getting it wrong and letting you know what's happening on the ground.
Speaker 3: So I'm really pleased to recognize it, to welcome and to verdict a good friend of Mine Aria Lightstone. So Aria served as the chief of staff and senior advisor to the US Ambassador to Israel under President Trump, David Friedman. And David Friedman was an extraordinary ambassador. He's a good friend. He was the strongest champion in the Trump administration for moving our embassy to Jerusalem. He played a critical role in that. In Aria was byas side, assisted in every aspect of that. I was with Aria. I was with David the day we opened our embassy in Jerusalem. It was a historic day. It was actually the seventieth anniversary of the creation of the Monol State of Israel. And I got to stay. I've been been to jerusalem've been to Israel many times. I've never seen such jubilation, people dancing, women dancing in the streets and celebration. Aria is a native of Denver, Colorado. He's a rabbi, he's a management professional, he's an entrepreneur, and he splits his time. He has a wife and four children. He splits his time now between Colorado and Israel. But Aria is calling us. It is right now five twenty seven in the morning in Israel. And Aria got up early to call in and participate in Inverdict and to tell us, tell us from the ground what is happening. Aria, Welcome, welcome to Verdict, and and our million plus listeners are really glad to welcome you here, Nator.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me asked to tell you. Just listening to your moral clarity for the last several minutes was better than a cup of coffee. Going need to hear this, and when they wake up in an hour and I share this, this will be better. It'll be better than a warm hug.
Speaker 3: Well, Aria, thank you. Now tell me where in Israel are you today and tell me what tell me what's transpired with you. First of all, we're going to talk broader about policy, but just tell me what you've experienced on October seventh and on the days that have followed since then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you. So Now, twelve days ago, my family and I are Sabbath, were Sabbath servant, went to synagogue to celebrate what's really the joyous from the second most joys stay on the Jewish Sanader year walked into Sinegay at eight fifteen. The security professionals in the neighborhood walked into Cinegada at about eight twenty five, and said, everybody go home, we're evacuating. Now. Israel has a strange thing. We get shot at a fair amount of times by rockets, and that's considered accessible because there's this awesome innovation called iron Dome, which I think one can make an argument that iron Dome has made his own complacence. It's an incredible technology. It shoots rockets out of the air. But if we can imagine, just for one moment that Mexico City was robbing rockets into Dallas or Houston, I'm not plausitive the first reaction of the United States and ANCOT would be to build a shield to prevent those rockets. It would probably be to eliminate Mexico City. In the last fifteen years or Soiel has lived with its cancer called comas on its southern bordervent. Every couple of weeks lobbed several rockets in it. Since that Saturday twelve days ago, there have been over seventy five hundred rockets seemed at civilians from civilian area, which is exactly what we were singing about before. Him and my family has been in and out of our bombshelter no less than forty times, and yes, it might might shit sleep in the bombs shellter. We've discovered the trauma of waking up a child at two in the morning, to rush down in the forty five seconds to get into the room and feel it was too traumatic. So was that an on going sleepover for nights?
Speaker 3: And how old are your kids are?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 1: Thank?
Speaker 6: Fifteen of my fifteen is my oldest. Six is our youngest. And then we've got a thirteen year old and the ten year old. In between the thirteen year old and the six year old. This is the most traumatic in real time. And just to fast forward a little bit, we had that red alert last Wednesday where the from the Central Command Homeland Security in Israel sends up this app that keeps you alert all of these rockets. So it sent out an incredible blast at four forty five pm. And I believe it was Wednesday that the northern border had been breached a pair of lighters. Now I don't know that too. When I see a pair of lighters prior to twelve days ago, it brings me a normal destroy. I can't imagine anything more quos simulating flying through the air, and it's normally with these beautiful, you know, rainbow colored parish she type things, and it looks majestic. That symbol has been hijacked. On that Saturday, they were more than twenty paragliders who paraglided in with automatic weapons, whose entire role was to murder innocent civilians bash they raped and tortured them. And there was a report that these paragliders had come in from the north and it reached the front lines of Isabella. There and my family went down to our face room and discovered that our safe room is not safe enough, and we did a hostage drill. What would happen if some of the breaches our house. And you need to have that conversation with a fifteen year old or a six year old exactly once in your life to excard them forever. And we did it because we thought it was the only way to protect our family. But when you look at that innocence shattered, it is not surprising that my children do not stak easily at night.
Speaker 3: Look Aria, that is horrifying. Heidi and I, our girls are fifteen and almost thirteen, and I cannot imagine the fear and terror. And when I've been in Israel, I've been to Kibbutz's on the southern border by Gaza, and I've talked with residents there that deal with the trauma, really the PTSD in some instances of the rocket attacks and rushing to a shelter, and that's a regular part of life and it has a real human cost on any day. But in this instance, what happened on October seventh and in the aftermath was so grotesque and horrifying. The world has not seen a mass murder of Jews on this scale since the Holocaust. You have to go back to the Nazis to find a moment like this. Let me ask you, I mean, you're there, how are the people of Israel reacting and handling this? My heart is breaking for them, But I'm not there. I'm not seeing firsthand what they're experiencing. And so can you just help people who listen to this podcast understand what the people of Israel are experiencing in real time.
Speaker 6: So my grandfather, who survived the Holocaust, felt it was his duty to tell people what had happened, because if you didn't hear from the first time, from a first time account, you wouldn't believe it. And he began every one of his speeches to tens of thousands of public school students that there's a phrase called seeing is believing, and he's here to tell you that that is not true because what he saw, what he lived through, he still can't believe it, because human beings who have a soul cannot believe that there is this level of depravity that can exist from other human beings, because it's not possible for somebody with a soul, with a peace of Godliness within them to be so barbar people who use the word of animalistic, it's an insult to animals. Animals don't conduct themselves, it's right. And the news, the reports, there's not a person that this is a small country. There's not a person in Israel who has not been to a funeral, who has not been to a Shiva house, a house of morning, who has not been to a vigil for the many, many hostages that are still listening with very little information about them. And if you remember what it was like in America on nine to eleven, there was a sense of bewilderment and helplessness that existed. And I will be very clear Saturday and Sunday twelve eleven ten days ago. That is what the people of Israel felt like. And that started nine days ago, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. It felt like when Bush stood on the ruins of the World Place Center and says we're America, and Israel stood up and said we're Israel. We're the strongest and most brave, the most courageous, the most creative, intelligent. We're going to take care of this. And if you read, and I encourage all your listeners to read the stories of heroism that are so incredible, the typical tomagines. Human beings were created this way and they are not angels. But the feeling on the street in Israel today is everybody has a husband, a father on the frontline, ready to do what it will take to excience his cancer from Israel. Because there was a promise that the Jewish people made after the Holocaust will never again, and that promise was fulfilled from nineteen forty five when America liberated the last concentration camp, up until October seventh of twenty twenty three, and October seventh, twenty twenty three, the beheading of children, the kidnapping of Holfax survivors, the murder of women, the time of other women to those murdered women, raping them, torturing them and then murdering them, and all reported, not not quite the eyewitnesses of which there are plenty, but Hamas will recording this on their own go pros of streaming on Facebook Live. The difference between the Nazis and the Mona Day Nazis, and the Nazis had the class just to be embarrassed to do this secretly. They tried to destroy the evidence. Comas not only didn't try to destroy the evidence, they couple of sizes in such a public, gradudicious way. It makes you wonder whether there is any soul in there which leads up to your description of the rocket yesterday. So just sitting in this south yesterday at seven pm, there's an enormous boom that happens because there was a barrage of thoughts orry not yesterday two as you do not forget what day is. There's a barrage of rockets again from civilian populations and aimed at civilian populations, and come ons brag that they're aiming as Kreisle, which would be the furthest north city that their rockets can hit, and everybody in the cricle goes down to shelter, no silence goes off, no boom over price, and several booms over my house. My house is I don't know, forty five minutes out of Kraira. And that's eight minutes later, the New York Times sends out a tweet I don't know led by Rashida or followed by Rashida and Elon saying that Israel deliberately knots out of hospital and killing five thousand People's that's the tree. And within minutes the organized Arab street that dropped caspitals across the Middle East start marching on US embassies. Explain to me what this has to do with the United States of America. Marching on the US embassies screamed death to Israel's death to America. And later on we woke up yesterday morning. The conclusion was it was not Israel. It did not hit a hospital. There were now five thousand deaths. This was a rocket from Islamic Chiad that landed short and hit the hospital parking lot. They may have killed people still waiting on the account. It wasn't in the hundreds, It likely wasn't in a dozen and it hit a parking lot. There are several kios that were damaged. There may have been some toyotas as well, and it would be the urgency to make the Jews, not the victims, but the perpetrators of crime to set off a blood level across the Middle East. When you're sitting there on Isael and you're like, holy can the promise was never again? It needs to be restored by Israeli. The terrenth like has never seen before, because if you were sitting there walking on those streets, they would chop your head off in a split second. That that's a feeling in Israel in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: To be clear, I want to make sure people understand this because you said it. But the headline said that the hospital was destroyed and that five hundred people died. You're saying the actual hospital is still standing and it was it was not a bomb.
Speaker 1: It was a rocket that hit in the parking lot. Correct, that's correct.
Speaker 6: There have been over seventy five hundred rock gets fired by Hamas and Islamachiad and Dangel. Just call it Iran. I'm saying that Iran fired from Gataza over the last twelve days and the sevenator has been the single best person the history of America to identify that and fight that. And if every listening, then I want to be going to the funerals every day and meeting with families of rocks. There's no doubt about that. That that is clear and understood. And at the seventy five hundred rock, it's more than four hundred and fifty never made it out of Gaza, and therefore they have hitsed guys a target. The part that makes people so obseemingly upset over here and obviously correctly upset over here, is the world was a flame, a playing for the period of time where they thought that Israel intentionally murdered five thousand and one to five hundred men, women, children's doctors, nurses, daisies, whatever else it would be. And then when they discovered that their own people did it, there are no profests, nobody's in the street, nobody players about house to me, son other than the Isra the American.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's worse than that.
Speaker 1: Are It's worse than that? Are you?
Speaker 3: Rashida Talib still has not deleted that tweet. I read that tweet from her Twitter feed that is live at this moment, it's ten thirty nine pm in DC. She still hasn't deleted it. She's happy to continue lying because it's a useful lie. And you know, you're talking about the atrocities, and your grandfather saying seeing is believing and that it's difficult to comprehend that people can do this. And I will say that this is these atrocities are being played out in a different time because we have the phenomenon of social media, and we also have the sick phenomenon of hamas proudly bragging about their atrocities and tweeting out the videos. And I will say, I've watched a lot of these videos, and it is it's sickening, it is grotesque to watch what has happened. And listen, I understand in warfare, one soldier shooting another soldier that that war can be horrific, it can be hell, But soldiers fighting each other is something that has happened from the dawn of time and and and you can com you can wrap your mind around that. You can comprehend it. What what these terrorists are doing. I do not understand people murdering the elderly. I do not understand people raping women and little girls, raping little girls in the street and parading them around. I do not understand people who who behead infants and burn them alive. I mean, that is monstrous at a level. It's a level of hatred, hatred and racism and just bilious evil that that that that it's important to to to to really comprehend, and and and and I will tell you, Look, you know this. You you grew up here in the United States. But I'll tell you, the people of America are horrified for what's happening in Israel, and there is Do not be deceived by the corporate media and the radical left at universities and the radical left and the Democrat Party. The American people are are horrified and standing in complete unison with the people of Israel and ari. If you convey anything to your friends and neighbors and colleagues, tell them that we are praying for you, we are standing with you, we are grieving for you at the horrors you are experiencing. But we will also have Israel's back the mission of eliminating Hamas. It is right, it is just, it is righteous, it is necessary. And you know that you are going to have enemies, not just the enemies of these monsters, but you are going to have enemies in the corporate media. They're going to attack Israel, and the way to respond is with truth and light and facts. And so thank you for what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 6: This podcast, your platform, your voice is how we fight back. And you know, the battle has expanded not just to the media, but certainly to our college campuses. If you've seen when people chant from the river to the sea, although they've also taken off the masks on that one I saw on two Texas campuses where they chant actually gas the Jews or something that encouraging the again, from the river to the sea. Thanks you meanings. Plus, look, weidate all the Jews, which he weredated is a nice way to say, let's skill all the juice and it's own. You pointed this out numerous times. Apparently that is too subtle for people protesting today. The people who protest in favor of from US are actively rooting where the beheading of babies, the nation of women and little girls, that is kidnapping of Holocaust survivors, that is what they are looting for. And my comment here is the United States in America is the beacon of life to the world. This is a small percentage. Let's defeat this small percentage while they remain a small percentage. This is as though the Nazis were out there cheering and the process of the murder, the genocide of all of the Jews in all the cases. For people to be quiet, to allow that one percent to turn into five percent, to turn into ten percent. The American people, mind, people, Your people need to stand up and support. This is not a Jewish battle. This is not even in israemy battle. This is a civilization battle in between good and evil and good must prevail.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you Aria real quickly.
Speaker 3: A story that NBC News ran to night that I just retweeted, which is the headline is top us law firm Davis Paul announced is in an internal email that it has rescinded letters of employment for three law students at Harvard University and Columbia University who signed on to the organizational statements regarding Israel and Look, Davis Polk is one of the top law firms in the world. It is one of the premier law firms in New York City. And this is a big damn deal. Look the statement from Harvard and what Columbia did, it was disgraceful, it was it was repulsive. And what the law firm is saying is, listen, if you sign on to a statement that is admitting publicly that you were a deeply racist anti Semite, that you blame Israel for the murder of children and infants carried out by terrorists, that we don't wish to be associated with you any more than if you if you tattoo a swastika on yourself or start marching around in KKK hoods, We're not going to hire you at our firm because we're not interested in being associated with klansmen or Nazis or people who revel in the rape and murder and torture of women and children and innocent civilians. And I will say it is a sign, Look, Davis Polk is not a conservative place to put it mildly, it is not overwhelmingly left leaning, but that that is a positive sign that that you know, even people who are not right of center are recognizing this embrace of of horrific atrocities is is despicable and unacceptable in civilized society.
Speaker 6: I'm pleased that that there's you know, broad by partisan support for not be heading babyside. We've found the Commons denominator amongst ninety nine percent of America, and we should identify the one percent who can agree to that. There's plenty of room for disagreement with Israeli policy in Middle East policy, you know itself is complicated. This is not complicated. Yeah, and our ability to identify and excize that cancer within us as well will be critical to the ongoing house of the United States America. And we've got to Congresswoman. I don't know, I don't know what legal recourse there is, but the active promotion of a blood libel seems to be something that would deserve at least like a venture or you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know, well, listen, Ario, we played on this podcast the video a reporter asking Rashida to leave what is your view on the burning alive of children, on the raping of little girls, on the beheading of infants, And she refused to answer the question. And so you know, you said, ninety nine percent agree that the beheading infants is unacceptable. I find it astonishing that a sitting member of Congress cannot say that that that that won't just say it's horrible and evil, unequivocally, period, full stop, but she will not utter those words.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna have to make up a T shirt that said that Rashida represents the one percent. It's the one percent of people who don't ask humanity and the one percent of people who don't have a soul. It's a constituency of aently and who would have thought that she represents the one percent?
Speaker 2: I want to tell you about Patriot Mobile. For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only trust me, they're the only one now. The team there have been great supporters, not only of shows just like this one, but they are proud to partner with conservative organizations to grow the conservative base. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, as well as our military, our veterans, and our first responder heroes. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team which makes switching easy. You can keep your same cell phone number you have now you can keep your same phone or upgrade now when you pay your bill, this is when the magic happens. They take a percentage of your bill each and every month and give it back to conservative causes that you help choose to support in these categories that I just mentioned. And you may not realize it, but many of the big mobile companies actually give huge donations to democrats as well as to plan parenthood. So stop giving your mind to woke corporations that are fighting against your values and switch to Patriot Mobile. Use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation and the best deals of the year. Call them nine to seven to two Patriot that's nine seven to two Patriot or online at Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. Let me ask you the reaction in Israel. Joe Biden has come out. He's announced one hundred million dollars in aid for Gaza in the West Bank, and there's many pe asking questions, Okay, why is Joe Biden in essence funding the Palestinians. And this is after he was sitting with Netanyahoo and he said this describing Hamas and based on what I've.
Speaker 4: Seen in the periods of a row and was done by the other team too, But there's a lot of people out there and we're not sure was looking were pinionalize the value said, like the United States does own the democracies, and I'm looking to see what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do Abo He refers to a terrorist organization that just beheaded infant children and raped women and tortured people and put it on video as the other team, while also saying, I'm going to send a bunch of money to an area that's been filled with corruption, even when we've had humanitarian aid going into this part of the world and been used by the terrorists.
Speaker 3: Well, look, one of the things about the Biden administration, Ben is that they have been willing to hire and bring into their administration radicals who are deeply anti Israel and deeply anti Semitic. So there's a story that broke today and it was in the Daily Wire. The headline is the US government hired a prohamas pla spokeswoman to handle asylum claims. And there is a woman named Nedua Ali who is an officer at the Department of Homeland Security and she's in charge of adjudicating asylum claims. Now she previously worked in twenty sixteen and twenty seventeen as a public affairs officer for the Palestinian Delegation in the US, which, according to its own website, served as the PLO office in DC. And she has been on social media repeatedly writing just rapidly anti Semitic statements, so.
Speaker 1: She has stayed.
Speaker 3: For example, this is a quote from social media, f Israel, but she does not abbreviate F the government and its military are you ready for your downfall? According to her social media, she's American born Palestinian at heart. She's from dearborn, Michigan, born in America. And if you look at the quotes she has put out, she sent out tweets. She sent out tweets with a picture of the paragliders with machine guns along with the caption free Palestine. She has also sent posts that say quote respect our existence or expect resistance simple, no apologies. She also says, I hold every Israeli accountable for their government's actions if they do not speak against Israel. And here's what she said on October ninth, after watching this mass murder, quote f Israel again, F is note abbreviated and any Jew that supports Israel, a nation that has nothing, but Allah has everything it will ever need. This is a sitting official in the Biden administration, not just an official in the Biden administration. You know what her job is determining who gets asylum. So if you have presumably terrorists who have the same views she does, which is we should murder Jews, you have to assume she's eager to say We're going to grant you asylum in the United States and to carry out your racist, anti Semitic mission. Today I called on the Biden administration to terminate her immediately. To the best of my knowledge, they have not done so yet. And these kind of radicals, sadly, are populating the Biden White House, are populating the Biden State Department, are populating agencies throughout this administration. And it is it is the impact. It's why the squad is not just tolerated in the House. The rest of the House. Democrats are terrified of AOC, They're terrified of to lead, They're terrified of Omar. They don't want to be primary from the left, and so they won't take on and condemn the vicious poison their speeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, great point there. Lastly, for everyone in the US it's going to be hearing this. Is there anything that they can do? I've had so many people reach out saying they want to get involved, they want to help.
Speaker 1: What is it they can do?
Speaker 2: Obviously, pray for the people of Israel and those of the loved ones that still have their loved ones who are missing, that are being held hostage. But is there anything else or that Americans can do if they want to be involved?
Speaker 6: Thank you for asking and having had the privilege of representing America here in Israel for four years. I know that Americans love Israel, and I know that Americans loved being on the side of good and Israel is a great example of that. Here are the three things that somebody can do, and I just want to highlight for one moment, it's important for all the listeners to know that there were thirty Americans killed in this tragedy and there are eleven Americans at least still missing. I remember a time where there is a submarine, a tourist submarine to go see the Titanic, and I think there were five, six seven people on board and the Nationals gripped by how many hours of oxygen that they had left. And it was a scorn of watching these people die. But the world was gripped and prayed and whatever else happened, that happened. And I'm not belittling that by any stretching that nations. But I do not see the same captivation of America of eleven American young men and women being held hostage. The Red Cross has not been able to see them. We don't know where they are. The leaders of their organization fit in a major non NATO allied country, Katarre. They sit there in the four season villas and are living it up while they know where our young men and how young women are. And I don't know why there's not a counter of how many seconds have gone by since their pirates, if their parents are still alive. I've seen them last since America knows where they are. I mean, this is this is this is yes in Israel. But there are Americans amongst the hostages, and Americas a monkst that killed in action, and and and we have people protesting the streets rooting these people on that they are there. They are rooting on the killing and the kidnapping of Americans. Let's let's I just want to be the crystal cleanematic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Three three, three different things we can do as human being. Certainly Americans, we're highly influential and connected. The first is his prayer to God. Neither sweet story plumbers. Let's make sure that he's busy twenty four seven. If you pray, pray more. If you don't pray yet, start now. That's critical. Number two is Israel will defend itself by itself. It does not want an American troops, never is wanted an American troop. It needs arms, needs wespons, and needs to be able to be resupplied, and it needs diplomatic cover to be able to continue to do this. The senators pointed out so clearly, how fast the world turns against Israel. The United States needs to have the moral clarity to allow Israel to exercise this tumor along its side called comas as long as gi Iran. It needs that diplomatic space and needs the wesponry to be able to do it by itself. The third thing is, look, all of my neighbors that I've said, have somebody who's at the front. I don't know how they sleep the night, which is more than more than honor to be up in the middle of the night, to be able to be on this podcast. The very little bit that I can do. If you post posts, if you give charity, give charity. But whatever is that you do, do it until it hurts. There are mothers who cannot sleep tonight because their kids are missing. There are fathers who cannot sleep tonight because their kids are on the front and they don't know if they will come home. If we want to be with them, we need to be with them, and that can do something differently than you would normally do. If you normally pray for privates, pray until you're missing. The football game is Saturday, pray until right. If you give charity, you can report one thousand dollars, figure out how to get two thousand dollars. There are ways that we can be with the people of Israel at this point in time, the Americans who are still missing at this point in time, in a way that God will know that I am willing to sacrifice in order to help share the pain. Pain can be diffused, Pain can be shared, and so will victory. That Israel will win, the free world will win, America will win. You just need to do those three things.
Speaker 3: So Aria, that was profound and powerful, and I agree with all three. Let me make a couple of observations. One, uh, the fact, my friend, that you are a rabbi came through loud and clear when when you gave the the the wonderful advice if you pray, pray more. If you don't pray, start praying.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I love that advice, and that's that's good advice to every listener of Verdict. I enthusiastically second that that council. And and you're right in terms of all of the steps of adding the voice, adding the voices of truth that that that are really needed powerfully right now, you know I I want to ask you. I want to shift just as we're wrapping up to a broader policy question, because you are living in Israel, you're experiencing firsthand what's happening there. But you also have been a very senior United States official, the chief of staff to the American Ambassador to Israel during one of the most consequential times in the history of Israel, and that was the Trump presidency. David Friedman was ambassador. We moved the American embassy to Jerusalem, something presidents of both parties had promised, both Republican and Democrat, and presidents of both parties had broken that promise, and yet we were able to deliver on it. And you also were integral in a process. Just two and a half years ago, we were at a moment where where peace was breaking out in the Middle East, the Abraham Accords were being signed, and we were seeing Arabs and Israelis coming together in a moment that many of us were afraid we would never see. And it was extraordinary. And you played an important part in that process. And so what I want to ask you is a question what changed three years ago? I remember standing on the south lawn of the of the White House for the signing of the Abraham Accords, and people were marveling, how did this happen? And now we're facing the worst war in Israel in over fifty years, And and and in your judgment, as someone who was intimately involved in the policy that led to the good outcome, what has changed to have led to this horrific state of affairs where we find ourselves today.
Speaker 6: My goodness, Yeah, you know when their phone shows you like images that happen on that day, So three years ago this morning, I was in Abu Dawi with our Secretary of the Treasury, Stephen Denucin, leading the first ever Abraham of Court business delegation to Abu Dhabi in the height of Covid, who brought one hundred is Rainy business people met and women com meet with one hundred Amaradi business people met and women in the middle of Covid. And had it not been Covid, they would have been hugging each other and said they were doing that stupid outboat thing which like was forced for people. And just three and there was an lal flight flying from Israel to Avru Dabi to the United Arab emners and five piece treaties in one hundred and twenty three days and there were more than the Bible. Administration capitalized on that the answer, and I will agree with how you started the show. Thanks God for President Biden's showing up to Injael. Thanks God that President Biden brought the carriers into the Mediterranean close in order to do an act of deterrence. I praise him. I thanked him, and I think those are important. I think that's great. But the three years prior to that is why we're in this position. When you appease Iran, that is a Neville Chamberlain action. Yeah, we fight Iran, that is the Churchill reaction. We have given money to Iran, We've taken our plus off of their financial neck. Does the billion to tens of billions, hundreds of billions of dollars that Iran has gotten over the last three years. We're not used to rebuild their economy, their universities, that their high tech sector. They were used to fund terror. And when Biden decided that he wasn't going to use the words Abraham of Courts, that sent the men message to every country that joins the Israel in peace that we the United States of America, do not stand with you. It left a vacuum in the region. And when the United States is a vacuum and the region is not filled by Costa Rica, it's filled by China, Iran, and Russia. And the only deal that's been broken in the last three years in the Middle East that fro we get five in one hundred and twenty three days, with ten other countries ready to go, we gain the playbook to the Biden administration. China brokeer a deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Now, why would Saudi Arabia, a chief relationship of the United States of America, breached a deal with their number one adversary, Iran broker by China Because they didn't trust that the United States of America would be there for them, and our inability to be able to tell our allies concrete me, we will be with you. Create a vacuum, and when that vacuum exists, it's killed by tylor. Under the old On administration is called I. Under the Bided administration, it's called comas Husballah and Iran. It's the same thing, the same radicals then, but it's because we are not precisive, We are not here, and we fund this. We fund this with our Iran deal that you fought against. We fund this with our hostage negotiations which I would call land and payments, which you fought against. But we nonetheless have enfranchised these monstrous barbarians who direct, fund and lead these attacks. And we can call it Chromas, you can call it Kugbalah, but it's Iran Aria.
Speaker 3: My friend, there was more wisdom in what you just said than I have heard from virtually any of my colleagues in the United States Senate, and I think that that insight and observation was important and listen. We often asked our listeners to share the podcast, and particularly the last two weeks with the war on Israel, I think what we've been covering has been consequential and in information that you can't get many other places. I think listening to Aria on the front lines, experiencing firsthand what is happening in Israel, this conversation is important. And if you watch CNN, you will watch all day long and not hear a word of the insight that you've heard in the past few minutes. Aria, I want to tell you I'm praying for you. I am praying for you and your wife, and I want to tell you in particular, I'm praying for your kids. As a father, my heart grieves. I know your children are afraid, and I know as a dad you're frustrated and you feel powerless to fully comfort your kids because the fear they are feeling is not irrational. It is a very rational feel, fear from monsters who would do them harm. And know that I am praying that God's comfort be with your children, that His strength be with your children. That is peace, be with your children, and that the world will stand united with Israel as you stand and eliminate this force of evil, these monsters that prey upon you. Know, my friend, that we are with you.
Speaker 1: Thanks again for coming on.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for coming on. Don't forget. We do this show three days a week. We will keep you updated on what is going on in Israel. We'll keep getting you the real news that's coming out, not these headlines that we talked about earlier coming from the media. Make sure you share this podcast and please write us a five star review as well. We'll also have a great weekend recap for you on Saturday. In those days in between, make sure you download my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcast. I'll keep you update on the breaking news in between Verdict episodes, and we'll see you back here in a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about our friends every chalk.
Speaker 2: If you're a guy and you feel like that you've lost some your strength and your vitality and weakness and complacency are setting in. Maybe you just feel fatigued and you don't want to go work out. Maybe you don't even like playing sports anymore, and that's something you love to do. Maybe you just feel like you're just getting weak in, complacent and sitting around too much.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what, you're not alone. Men.
Speaker 2: Testostrum levels are off a cliff historically, at an all time low. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk are helping real America men.
Speaker 1: Just like you.
Speaker 2: Boost your testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. You'll get back that strength and vitality. You'll get rid of that weakness and complacency. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. So if you're sick and tired of sitting around and just being sick and tired of having that weakness and complacency, check out Chalk choq dot com.
Speaker 1: That's choq dot com. Now here's the best part.
Speaker 2: Use the promo code Ben and you'll get thirty five percent off at chalk dot com. Ch o q dot com boost you at theesustrial levels up to thirty percent over ninety days. C h o q dot com at h o q dot com