Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jett and now he is Armstrong and Eddy. So right before we go on, there is a promo that mentioned the Epstein Files. Right before we go on, there is a promo that's mentioned the Epstein Files. Was that designed to demoralize me for the entire week? Or was avoid back? Michael, you just you tried to put me on my heels to begin with?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: So the implication being that if one were to remain tuned into whatever station aired, that one would hear talk of the Epstein Files, that very promise, that tantalizing promise would keep them tuned in. Yeah, well not here maybe whatever, maybe whatever comes after us wherever you are live from Studio C season your a dimly lit room deep with them, the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. Kicking off a brand new week, a brand new month. Pregnant possible. This will be the greatest month of your life. Yes, Sime, mister Wright, do you win the lottery? Right? That one? Yes? That one? Or nor could go the other way? Oh oh, not feeling so good, you go to the doctor Ebola. Oh no, that would explain all the bleeding. Anyway, today we're toiling under the title of the show what is the Wounded Bear Caucus or Happy June Everyone, which sounds lame and silly, But I myself was motivated a couple of times in recent hours, yesterday and today, thinking all right, it's June, for God's sake, let's get this done. And I actually got stuff done. Wow. Well, it's an accident of the calendar. They could announce the calendar changes and three days from now would be June first. It doesn't matter. For some reason, humans do that, Like you had a list of things you were supposed to do this year. No, just stuff I've been putting off. Okay, oh my god, this is a mess I've been saying for weeks and weeks, And I thought, all right, it's June, so you know what, it's time to get to the door work. You can put whatever that was in a bottle and give it to me. I'd like it, because I got I got such a list of things to do, just just just towering over me. It just it's so oppressive. Yeah, yeah, I'm afraid it only comes around about as often as the Olympics for me, that that urged, But yeah, was striking that iron's hot. Like I got so much paperwork for both kids for enrolling for school next year that I just can't make myself do because it's just so much. First of all, you got all this information from last year. Why do we have to do this again? So I have that problem where I fight things as supposed to just do them because it's not like I can change the world. But why don't we have to go through this every single time? How much? You just asked me if all that information I gave you last year is still correct like they do at the doctor's office, you know, well yeah sometimes, But you know what, it'd be interesting. I've thought about this before with uh, with whether my son going on a boy Scott trip, because I got tons of paperwork there once again we filled out these medical forms like fifty times. Why do I have to fill it out again? But I'd like to go back in time. This would be a waste of a time machine. I mean, you get a time machine, this would be a dumb thing to do with it. But I'd like to see how much paperwork, how much paperwork was there for my mom to enroll me in high school. I'm guessing little, maybe nothing. It's quite possible. Nothing other than names, phone number I might have just shown up. Wow, wow, who are you all right? Jot that down, let's start learning. Well, I remember, well, right, I remember permission slips. They're like half sheet of paper. Was the date, your name, your parents' name, and a signature, and that was it. Yeah, and those I feel like, yeah, we're few and far between. But now it's all, oh my god, the well every parent knows it. Just every It's like you're applying for a passport or something like that. Any who, speaking of it's a new month, maybe this is as good a place to start as any, just for the mood of the country. In the first quarter of this year, the percentage of credit card balances that were at least ninety days delinquent ROAs to over thirteen percent. That's the highest level in fifteen years. The most sensed the two thousand and eight financial crisis. Wow, and those were some unsettled days, those were some real was the biggest, one of the biggest financial crisis is probably the second biggest in our nation's history, and it's that bad for people that are ninety days delinquent on their credit cards. The Wall Street Journal headline was Americans are falling behind on their one point twenty five trillion dollar credit card saw that car Loans are in pretty bad shape too. I don't remember if they got into that in that same article, but yeah, there's a lot of financial squeezings going on. Yeah, those chickens will come home to roost at some point. Right, consumer spending is kept up pretty well, but at some point when your credit cards maxed out, I suppose people will stop after Yeah, which brings us back to the whole concept of a K shaped economy where a lot of people are cutting back a lot about the upper crust twenty percent or whatever spending like mad. It's hard to know how true that is, but there's got to be some element of truth. Yeah, Yeah, I don't know. I just I use my own eyeballs. When there are no cars in line at the Starbucks, when the airports aren't full, when restaurants aren't full, then I will think, yeah, things have changed. But I don't know. Maybe that's the credit card thing. Any who. I feel like there's a lot of that stuff could come to a head this summer. The financial stuff where people drastically change their lives. Is that having a conversation with yesterday somebody who certainly middle class at worse, talking about things are so expensive every single thing I buy, I thought, prankly, this is somebody who doesn't really follow politics. Good for them, probably much happier than anybody else. I thought things were supposed to go go down when Trump became president. It seems like they've gone up. Well, it's because statistically they have gone up. Inflation's up the most in a while, also in three years. But so yeah, that's that's not your imagination either. If your grocery bill, I don't know what I ordered the other day, groceries or whatever, I is door dashing some groceries in in a panic, and it's like one hundred and five bucks for fourth things like, how is this even possible? Sure? Talking to a couple just last night, fairly comfortable financially went out for pizza and two soft drinks, a little tip for the waitress in there over fifty bucks. Yeah oh yeah, yeah absolutely, And then uh oh, inflation is a tax and the theft fight it, fight it, fight it. How Joe, I'll explain later. Stay with us if you didn't hear this. We really like this Babylon Bee headline from last week. This is on the story that young people it's mostly young people that eat out and door dash, which is the most expensive way to eat, and young people are the poorest. But the Babylon Bee joke was the generation that put US thirty eight trillion dollars in debt. Very unhappy with the way young people spend money. Yeah, fair, fair criticism, Pretty good, it's pretty good. Anyway, we can check in on a couple of different wars for you. We obviously need to talk about the full job. Buck Biden interview came out yesterday, which was just a nothing burger of nothing burgers, which it shouldn't be. It shouldn't be. A nothing burger is one of the most disturbing, slash interesting things that's happened in our nation's history in terms of the White House, but the interviewer turned it into a nothing burger by not following up on any of the important things. More on that in moments. Hey, Michael, do we have a bear sound do? How hard will that be to come up with grizzly white brown and any bears, fine, white, polar you mean yes or no, mich I got it. This is the closest I can get to right now, sus. We need to talk about the Wounded Bear caucus. That's clearly a lion. That is clearly a lion. You are the audience. China doesn't pass it off you fair enough. Well, let's start to show officially, because this will lead us into the conversation. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Monday, June. First, the rent is due. The rent it's too damn really is, and so is everything else, including gas and diesel. The year twenty twenty six, warm Strong and getting we approve of this program. Okay, let's leap into action. Then for the weeks, the months, the year whatever, officially according to the FCC rules, the rags here, we go at.
Speaker 1: Mark and we left the stage area, and what people don't know.
Speaker 3: He had two events after that and he was fine. I mean, he was fine. It was inexplicable.
Speaker 1: But what if that had happened during a meeting with foreign.
Speaker 2: Leaders or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would like to characterize that entire debacle. CBS Sunday Morning read a Braver interviewing doctor Jill Biden as one old broad who, if she ever had a prime it's far behind her interviewing another old broad who's a liar, delusional, or more likely both oof. So I took some notes. This was during the first half of the interview that aired on CBS. That's doctor Jill Biden. I heard some podcasters going through her whole doctor what that means? She doesn't even have a normal PhD. Which you know, that's a that's a fudgy line for a lot of people. Whether you need to call that sort of person a doctor or not. You got a p HD in nature of history? Do I need to call you doctor? Any Her doctor isn't even as good as that, but AnyWho. Aside from that, So I took some notes during the first half of the interview when she first the interviewer first asked doctor Joe Biden, and it took a long time to get to this. So you're sitting down with the person that has the greatest insight into one of the biggest debacles in US presidential history, and you have all kinds of conversations about different things before you get around to the only topic anybody cares about. Did you ever see your husband and mental decline? Very now? Then a very soft follow up, and immediately onto how awful, what's it like to watch them tear down the East Wing after you spent so much time there? Wow? A quick sideline into January sixth and how awful that was when the Trump supporters were storming the capitol, and then into how doctor Jill Biden kept working as a teacher. You're at a local college, even his first lady.
Speaker 4: They just they just moved on to that sort of softball stuff after that summer that we all went through that was just such turmoil with the presidents and everybody.
Speaker 2: In the country knows he's losing his mind. He's got to step down. How work blah blah blah blah blah. You ask one softball question, you pivot and the next thing, what's it like to watch the East Wing torn down? Oh? That is embarrassing. That is embarrassing. What kind of country are we? What kind of journalism do we have? It's just embarrassing. What show Welcome to two old ladies exchanging pleasantries. I mean, that's all it is. It's nothing. It's a nothing burger. Well, that's not the last interview Jill Biden's doing. She's doing Morning Joe tomorrow. Whether anybody on Morning joke, because I've seen a lot of fairly high level Democrats, like the the the pod casters I pod Save America. Yeah, those guys who are part of the whole Obama world. They're just besides themselves with disgust about this coming out and treating it like this, in the way the media is handling it, and how it's damaging the Democratic Party's brand to pretend that this is real. So I just wonder where's Joe Scarborough take it tomorrow on Morning Joe. I really could see Joe Scarborough hit it pretty hard because he's a bootlicking insider. But the Bidens are Yesterday's news. Please, They're worse than that. They're that to you know, that leftover that's been in your fridge for like a week and a half and you keep meaning to get rid of it, but you haven't yet. The Biden family is dead to democratic politics, and Joe god bless him, used to be something like a truth teller. I think he still wants to cling to a little bit of that, so I got it. I'm a little optimistic. We'll see if she's going to do a bunch of interviews. I would think at some point somebody's gonna really hit her with hard questions. We will see. We'll have any highlights when they ever come about. But that was embarrassing. All right, we've got headlines on the way. Stay here, Army Strawn and Yettie. Do you remember this is a horrifying story, but it turns out it's not true, so you don't have to be horrified because it never actually happened. Do you remember the mass grave near a Catholic school in Canada's story that became such a thing five years ago? Now completely made up, So we'll talk about that later. Yeah, completely made up on the flimsiest evidence you could possibly imagine, and the media just ran with it as clearly true. But we'll talk about that later. All right, let's figure out who's talking about what it's the lead story with Heather Myers. Heather, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Happy Monday, first day of June, Joe Jack, Good morning. Let's find out how the networks are covering the news, Starting with NBC News US and Iran trade strikes amid talks to end war from Fox News, US military attacks Iran and self defense strikes over the weekend, and from NPR US bombs Iranian military sites in Kuwait is hit by drone and missile fire.
Speaker 2: So, Joe, what's your opinion on this whole kind of ceasefires? This is not a ceasefire, is it. That's kind of likening it too. As long as you're both saying I love you in the midst of your fight before you go to bed, you know things are still okay. So when one of you stops saying I love you, that you've got a real problem. Both sides are saying it's a ceasefire. But what if one of the sides in your charming and heartwarming illustration has a history of constantly telling the others, somebody of the other sex that they love them just to get stuff out of them. I don't know, and will only bow to being bombed, not in the marital context, in the geopolitics. Don't bomb your spouse. No drones, no ICBMs, none of it. I'm confused by my own metaphor. Now back to you.
Speaker 1: From NBCLA. But Sarah Steier lead in New California governor's race pull Hilton now in close third place.
Speaker 2: WHOA what poll is.
Speaker 3: That that is from? That might be the Emerson poll that.
Speaker 2: Must have come out this morning. To talk more about that later. Oh my god, Well that's what I was talking about on Friday, though directionally the polling was screaming that direction because well, we'll talk more about it later. But dang it. If it ends up being one Democrat and one crazy old billionaire, that's quite a choice. So ia hoo.
Speaker 1: Spencer Pratt leads Karen Dass and LA Mayor's race. That's from MC California post poll better News. Yeah, yeah, parent box news ballants in La found BYRN voting center vandalized.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a great ad that Spencer Pratt put out one of the voting drop boxes where his ad was basically Karen Bass keats writing ads for me. One of the drop off your ballot places. There were homeless people around it. You'd have had to step over the homeless people sleeping next to the ballot bank to stick your ballot.
Speaker 3: Wow from Breitbart.
Speaker 1: Outrage mounds after trans athlete ab Hernandez wins Californian girls track championship.
Speaker 2: We're going big on that later. Well done, sir, well done. Beat those girls down, show them Moo's.
Speaker 1: Boss from Katila this morning, Google wants to release up to thirty two million good mosquitos in California and Florida.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Need to know more about that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are saying Google, I thought.
Speaker 1: And finally from the Babylon Being Newsome designates California sanctuary state for Frond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one. As you can see, there are a bunch of stories there we need to touch on, including those new polls that came out that I haven't even seen yet because they're voting tomorrow in California, among other things. On the way, I hope you can stay.
Speaker 3: Here, Armstrong and Geddy.
Speaker 2: An interview, Madonna said that John Kennedy Junior was the best sex of her wife. What about us? Said the Detroit Pistons. My god, no boy, wow, that's uh. But people who do these tell all books or interviews or whatever and start talking about people they had sex with decades ago, What the hell is that? Have some dignity? Good lord, Hey, I'm broke. I gotta sell books. I gotta throw some sex in there or whatever. No, So there are two big races in California and uh in terms of national attention, the one that seems to be most interesting to people is the LA mayor race because he got the Trump He's not Trump uh uh in terms of his politics, but he's a trumpy style uh. Anyway. He's also got the former reality star thing too, like Trump had. I don't know that that's his biggest similarities people make it out to be. But Spencer Pratt, this guy running his Republican in LA and he's doing really well, and it really looks like that race is gonna so tomorrow that you do, you pick the top two and then those people run against it. It's going to be the sitting mayor, Karen Bass against Spencer Pratt, the up and comer, and there'll be a lot to talk about in that race leading up to the actual election. That one's almost dialed in. It seems to me, based on the polling. The governor's race, our man Steve Hilton, who was leading in the polling for a very long time. We've had Steve on a bunch of times, and he used to have a show on Fox, and we used to have him on every single week and he's got a beard now, and there's just so much going on. He's a Republican. He has fallen in the polls a little bit. Well, actually he's gone up a little, but not up near as much as Tom Steyer, the billionaire, and Javier Bessera, the former HHS secretary over Biden. And you didn't even know that because he was a non entity during the pandemic. And even people in the Biden administration say he's going to be the governor in California. He's an embarrassment. He's a do nothing hack. Anyway, he came out with something late yesterday that I really really like. You need Chevron. I need Chevron talking about the gas company that's wanting to move out of California, and the current sitting governor has been beating him up all the time because he says he's not on board with the California transitioning to Electric Vehicles mandate that Gavinism has been behind and the whole Democratic Party's been pushing and he's not on that, which, you know, the noises of politician makes. How much that reflects what they believe, I don't know, but I like him at least saying these things California, because currently in California they're going to ban new gas vehicles starting in twenty thirty five, which is hilarious, and hybrids, which is hilarious. Right. Well, we said when that was first announced, that's idiotic and it'll never happen, which was true then and is now. Yeah, that was a couple of years ago. Now that we're getting closer, it's just it's just ridiculous. They've already banned. By the way, you can't go out and buy a new mower or all kinds of different stuff that runs on gas. That's so maddening. Anyway, Bsera said California should transition from gas powered vehicles when it makes sense, when infrastructure and affordability are there for California families. That is a He told Politico that that's a very reasonable thing to say. He later elaborated in the interview, explaining that California's move away from fossil fuels hinges on unpredictable factors like federal backing, automaker collaboration, the state's financial health. We are not going to live in a world that's make believe. If you could tell me where things are, I could give you a much more precise answer, and if anyone says they can give you that answer, then they're just making a lot of inflated promises.
Speaker 4: That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a good thing for him to say that, that's the truth. So I could admit he's still a hack and a you know, a lackey for the unions, but at least he's of a somewhat more realistic bent than Gavey and his ilk. Maybe, well, at least the California Post is quoting a whole bunch of unions and power brokers in California that really hate him saying that, and he did, you know that was a gutsy thing to come out and say that he's trying to win the governor's race, and that gives him a better shot among people that think our party has gone way too crazy Democrats. If I were to be cynical, and I am, I would say the recent polls indicate he's clearly in the runoff. He's the leading Democrat that's supports colesd around him, So he's already tacking to the center to win the general. Gotcha, He is definitely in the runoff. So it's going to be him either against Hilton or Stire and I think the direction the polling is going, it's unfortunately going to be the billionaire nut job against Savier Bisera, which is very disappointing. Yeah, dang it, Chad Bianco has to drop out, I mean, like a week ago and tell everybody supporting him you got a vote for Steve Hilton. Hilton did a bunch of interviews over the weekend, saying that, of course, I'm surprised that some of the other Democrats haven't gotten out to make it easier for the Democrat to win, Like you know, Katie Porter ain't going anywhere, but you know, out there to make some man miserable somewhere right right, Earl Potatoes and or other side dishes at him. Ah. Right. But politics, now, as we've discussed many times, it's not it doesn't sit in people's minds and hearts the way it used to. It is who you are. And so people who have declared themselves Bianco people, with all due respect, I liked a lot of things he said. They can't change who they are as opposed to just you know, he seems like the better candidate. Oh, he can't win there's like no chance. All right, well, this guy's certainly the next best choice. I'm going with him. No, it's like uprooting yourself. It's like a divorce or or to change religion or something like that. It goes down to your soul. Politics is not supposed to be that. How's around some people yesterday because we're voting, well, California is voting tomorrow, and a bunch of different things. But then in the I live in, there's the number of different things A vote non man there on. Some people, Yes, they are so passionate about all this, and I suppose that's ultimately good. It's just I've never lived that way where I was that passionate about politics at all, let alone your June nobody's paying any attention sort of stuff. I mean, just just so into this, so many signs, so involved and everything like that. And I realize that we've been complaining, lots of people have been complaining for years that we need to get more active in politics, but we did it wrong somehow, somehow the passion is not exactly right. Right. Yeah, Yeah, that's actually kind of what I was thinking. It's great to be passionate and involved, but it depends where that energy is directed toward what things and in what way. I mean, if your passion is I think all people should have freedom of speech, okay, great. If your passion is that this guy has to get elected and if it turns out he's not the guy or gal, then I'm just turning bitter and angry and turning off the process and blah blah blah like a religious fanatic. Oh no, that's not good. I was thinking more in terms of the whole. The passion is, My entire life's identity is being involved in this. Oh, that's ridiculous. It is very weird. It's very weird. And I'm too old to join in that crowd. And it seems to be mostly lefty young women. Is where the a lot of the passion is coming from. But we'll see how the voting turns out tomorrow and we'll have all the fallout for you. Then a touching moment, a touching your word message from our friends at rough Greens. The day you brought your pop home, you made a silent promise that would be to take care of them, to protect them and give them the best life possible. And you're trying to do that best you can. Rough Greens can be a big part of that. Yeah, Rough Greens is live stuff that you're putting on top of your dog's food. You're staying with your dog's current food and you're just adding stuff to it. Rough Greens, by the way, made in the USA, America's number one dog supplement, but you add all kinds of stuff in their life, Probiotics, enzymes, when I get oils over twenty vitamins and minerals, Rough greases America. Yes, and you can try it for free. Basically, all you got to do is pay the shipping. How cool is that? Get a free Jumpstar trial bag today? You just cover the shipping when you go to Roughgreens dot com and use the discount code Armstrong. That's are you ffgreens dot com. It's America's number one dog supplement, all natural, made in the USA. No, your dog's food is not enough, get Roughgreens. Go to Roughgreens dot com. Use that discount code Armstrong. Roughgreens dot Com discount code Armstrong. Roughgreens makes any dog food better. I was wondering, Hansen, was there any fallout from my Very foul Mouthed podcast from Friday after the show. We cut a One More Thing podcast in which I just screamed curse words for several minutes about how much I hate paperwork, in particular to paper. We still call it paperwork, even though most of it's done online, and that's where a lot of the rub comes, and the websites don't always work the way they're supposed to work when you're doing papork, Do not recognize that sign on or password? I just filled it out twenty seconds ago. What do you mean? Or you fill out all the crap and then it says can't process at this time. Try again later. Oh does that mean I got to type in all this crap again later? Yeah? I wrote an impassioned email to company management, to various corporate partners in our advertisers, decrying your obscene rant, your unhinged, angry rant. It was terrible. We got a lot of great emails about it, though that were oh yeah, yeah, well me was door or harten that somebody was saying it out loud. It was one hundred percent from the heart. No, that was not unexploded your heart. That was not an act in any way. That was that was a glimpse at me in my I'll call it. My office doesn't look much like an office at home. And when I'm trying to do anything and websites don't work, I lose my freaking mind. It makes me insane, and I can't believe AI is going to take over the world and we're still there with trying to do stuff online. How long before that gets figured out? Especially because I think his companies become more and they're engineers who know how this stuff works and can manipulate it unlike normal people. As they become more and more confident that this is the way to go, the opportunity to reach out to a real human being will become less and less, So your only choice will be AI, phone Tree nightmare. Yeah, it practically is already anyway. So we'll get to mail bag on the way. We've got a lot of stories today that are that are pretty good. We haven't touched on Iran. There's a deal that came to Trump and he has is tinkered with it a little bit and now he's sent it back and we can get into that maybe an hour or two. Stay here six two and thirty eight pounds according to the physical Donald Trump took last week. We can get into some more of the details, and to the health of our leader and the kind of ridiculous pageantry that we go through around that whole thing, and why doctors are calling foul on the non release of some of the info that could be something. Who cares. There's your freedom loving quote of the day. You might agree with this, you might disagree with this. You might like the guy who said it, You might not, But I thought it was a really good description. Populism is progressivism in disguise. The problem with populism goes beyond policy blunders. It would replace our faith in limited government and traditional values with an agenda stitched together by opinion polls, personal grievances, and performative outrage. Populists follow urges, not principles. They would erode our commitment to the Constitution and abandon US leadership in the world. Mike Pence wrote that he was talking about Republicans need to make a choice between principles and populism. Huh. The other thing is populists seem to be particularly easily swayed by charismatic leaders. Yes, so you could, you know, you just you go with whoever is like the coolest or most entertaining or whatever at any given point or best evokes your outrage and grievances, and that sort of thing, which is not to say, reflecting the outrages and grievances of the electorate is a bad thing. Necessarily. You just have to, you know, you gotta understand the gray area of you know, what's sincere policy prescriptions and what's just whipping people up. Does populism ever, not latch onto a single individual, because it seems like it always does, and then it becomes a cult of personality thing. Yeah, to some extent. Yeah, Yeah, mail Bag, feel free to correspond. Mail Bag at armstrong and getdy dot com is the email address. H Eric from a story of Oregon writes, with regard to your recent theme of optimism, I'm reminded of this sardonic chess, not probably of Jewish Russian tradition. Pessimists says, it can't get any worse. The optimist says, oh yes it can. Laheim from Eric in Astoria, thank you, my good friend. Let's see this is from uh Anna in Sunny la mesa guys words matters talking to the media not us. Last week it was that the media and politicians need to stop using the term teen takeovers. They're riots this week. It's that they must stop calling the stuff going on in Newark, New Jersey, demonstrations and protests they're riots. And a great many people there aren't concerned protesters. They are well funded Marxist rioters. Wake up people, boy, so true. The language people are so good, that's obviously true. Whoever first decided, no, no, no, let's not call it a riot. Let's call it a teen takeover. And people are just riots, like a separate phenomenon, not like a mob crime spree. Let's call it a teen takeover. That sounds like they're going to have a sockhop down at city Hall. Yeah, yeah, so dishonest. Here's here's Anita Jack Joe. The US will be two hundred and fifty years old is July fourth. The concert farce. That's the the whole two hundred and fiftieth birthday and the competing organizations and the Trump sponsored concerts and the musicians quitting and Trump announcing I will be the headliner. We'll talk about that a little more later, but do we have time? Know? I know, But Anita writes, the concert farce, with all the has been artists walking away seems to have turned into some sort of presidential pep rally. Like it or not, Democrats are Americans too. People who do not support the president who are actual citizens are Americans too. It would be a travesty to turn July fourth, twenty twenty six into a partisan pep rally for President Trump and his ambitions or the opposite, honestly, and I think Trump fans, big Trump fans, would respond well. The other side was to turn it into some sort of anti Trump rally. Sure, Oh, for God's sake, I'll bet you, father, he tried our best. I'll about you a shiny new two hundred and fifty dollars Trump bill that whatever happens is going to be hard to take. Oh boy. Here's a note from Joe and Honduras commenting on cal Unicornia. Guys, I'm happy to report that my father received his mail in California ballot for Tuesday's election. The problem my father left California in twenty oh five and became a resident of South Dakota. All of his official documentation was changed to reflect that move. Driver's licensed vehicle registration, voter registration, et cetera. My brother bought my father's house, so I know he continues to get ballots at his previous California address. By the way, my father passed away in twenty fifteen, so it's even worse, and every government agency was informed informed of his death. But to this day, California continues to send a mail in ballots for every election. But I'm sure no one is taking advantage of all those ballots similar to my father's. Then he mentions, having moved to Honduras in retirement, the political system here doesn't seem as corrupt as what I see in my former state of California. Keep fighting a good fight and keep enjoying the sunsets and drinking whatever you'd drink there in hontd'rs some unholy mix of sugar and medical coal or so. I don't know. Rum terrible, let's see, speaking of cal UNICORNI of voting. This is from Scott. I'm unable to vote in person, so I went to drop off my ballot at the voting box in pleasant Hill, California's city hall. I had to wade through and suffer about two hundred old loud protesters surrounding the area, some within ten feet of the box. They're blowing whistles, shouting through bullhorns, tote and signs, screaming anti Trump stuff in me and anybody who came close. Hard to believe this is the United States, Well it barely is. Let's see, on a different fare, the topic of Iran, which we'll be getting into, as there was an exchange of fire over the weekend, some fairly significant attacks going both ways. As the ceasefire barely hangs on in the negotiations allegedly continue. It is a just as JT in Livermore, it's a logical fallacy to think that a deal can be achieved with Iran without regime change. It's the same logical fallacy underpinning the thinking that economic sanctions alone can bring Iran to an honest bargaining table. In both cases, the problem is that the terrorists in Iran aka the Mullas and ir GC have all the guns, which means that any money food riches that do exist will go to them first. Well, yeah, absolutely, as we've said, and he echoes anybody old machine gun, forty two thousand of their own citizens in the streets, doesn't care if bread's a little expensive. Excellent point. David Sanger in The New York Times had a pretty good paragraph about where we are. We'll get to that an hour or two. He concludes only regime change can ensure a true end to the nuclear ambitions and terris leanings of the current Iranian leadership. Yeah, I would agree with Jay too. Read some great analysis by a bloke who said, look, there are three things that need to be one hundred percent certain if this agreement holds any water whatsoever. Number One, you don't get rewarded for engaging in the diplomatic process Iran. You get rewarded if you do stuff. Okay, we've entered into negotiation, so have freed up some oil revenue. No second, has Bullah and Lebanon got nothing to do with what we're talking about. Don't try to rope your proxies in to this. No, you don't get a proxy network anymore, or we're going to pound the crap out of you. We can get to point number three next hour, but those are the two biggins. President Zelenski says, Putin's about to try to pound the crap out of Ukraine, including decapitation strikes and that sort of stuff. Like one of the biggest pushes ever, that's what he's warning the United States about. Maybe we'll talk about that later too, if he means missiles. Yeah, three more hours to go and if you miss a segment at the podcast, are I'm Strong and Getty on demand
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty m