Speaker 1: It's nine Ogen Want Angine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. We are back with another episode of nine O two one. OMG, thank goodness. I don't get this one though.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 1: It's called Toil and Trouble. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into all that. I just want to say that there's a lot of people, now maybe five that are in for the Brady Bunch of five. Whoa, you know, I'm pretty excited. I think we had one person that was like, I do not want the Brady Bunch podcast, and then like seven, maybe seven or eight others were like.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, that's a start.
Speaker 2: Someone said, counting down the hypothetical minutes until the Brady Bunch podcast makes me so happy? So so where are you seeing this on Instagram? I read all the comments. Some can be mean, and I take it like a gut punch in the words of Nick Jonas.
Speaker 1: Why do I take it like a gut punch?
Speaker 2: Right? I try to Like someone said, girl, you are gas lighting with that score a ten? What? Like? I just love the comments. They make me so happy.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I don't even I would love to see the comments. I gotta look into those, but pretty good. They're pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. People are real funny.
Speaker 1: Real people are funny. That's the best part. Yes, send us your funny comments.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me the title of this episode now so I can try to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's called Toil and Trouble. This was season eight, episode eightil, Toil and Trouble. It aired October twenty ninth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: What does the word toil?
Speaker 1: Toil means.
Speaker 2: Work extremely hard or incessantly exhausting physical labor.
Speaker 1: Maybe David? Maybe that's David's storyline. No, and trouble like the alliteration of the tease. I know, well it worked. It's catchy, but I still don't get it.
Speaker 2: Do I read the synopsis? You do?
Speaker 1: That's your job. Oh wait, today we need to remind everybody that it's just Amy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, toris sick. Hope, we're actually really hoping good wishes for her because she's been sick for like a while. Sucks.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are here to hold down the fort because that is what we do and it's important to us.
Speaker 2: Valerie chooses the rich Cooper harbor of to take the ball, but when Noah walks in, her scheme starts to fall, and while she still thinks Noah's not worth a cent, David is broke and can't pay his rent. Kelly complains that Brandon's too boring. Well, Steve Cater's to Carly and hopes that he's scoring.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that the synopsises are the best part of our Eli.
Speaker 2: I don't think Kelly thinks Brandon's boring after the first ten minutes of the show, because what in the world, what in the what in the honey world is that?
Speaker 1: I mean, at first we're like, oh no, there's trouble in Paradise. But that was good because she was communicating totally, very clearly with him, like I am not satisfied with this like boring vanilla life that we have going. We're twenty two years old. We should be having adventures and going and having fun at correct But I guess he doesn't like to leave the house because he makes her dinner at home, which was very romantic.
Speaker 2: All I know is what went through my body was the mess, the mess of the It.
Speaker 3: Was like, God, he really shifted it up by making this breaking and spilling, and I.
Speaker 1: Had immense anxiety when they wiped everything off the table onto the floor and then I was left it there for other.
Speaker 2: People to come and see, and like I just was feeling like dishes were breaking and food was going and I think there was why.
Speaker 1: I was just like, also, he worked so hard on it, Like.
Speaker 2: We didn't eat one bite, not one bite.
Speaker 1: That's so wasteful, Kelly and Brandon, I'm not happy with you guys.
Speaker 2: And then they were just like I don't know, like horny, horny mccorney because they were just like the whole episode was.
Speaker 1: That's my note, I say, what is up with these horn dogs? Like is that what Kelly was asking for when she was communicating like I can't be so vanilla and boring?
Speaker 2: Isn't next that she needs more of?
Speaker 1: Like crazy next and wild places?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done it in an elevator? No?
Speaker 2: I can't go on elevators, that's all.
Speaker 1: Right, forgot, how about a staircase? Stairwell not but.
Speaker 2: I would like made out and done like other stuff in a staircase. But like no, first of all, Grandmas that were in the elevator, we're so like, oh okay, that was actually your elevator behavior.
Speaker 3: Was that bad.
Speaker 2: It was sort of cute.
Speaker 1: Ida that bad.
Speaker 2: The grandparents can simmer down. But this is the thing. It's not you just met, You've been dating a long time and the time before. So I'm just like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Where do they get this? Like revamped sex drive? I'm like, how do I get some of that?
Speaker 2: So hilarious? I was just like it just felt like I guess this is the storyline. They couldn't come up with anything else.
Speaker 1: But at first I'm like, oh no, this is the beginning of the end. When she's talking to him, I know, but maybe my prediction I will that she will see it's not just about sex all the time, Like I need more something. I don't know. I don't know what breaks them up, but I know they break up. We shall see, we shall see.
Speaker 2: No, how do I say this? And every storyline was sort of dumb, a little dumb. Wait what Valerie and the two guys.
Speaker 1: He's the old tail, Yes, that trop trope. I want to you're a trope. I'm start calling people tropes.
Speaker 3: Totally because it's like, oh no, the rich guy and the par guy and the hot guy and the other kind of hot guy, and are they gonna bump into each.
Speaker 2: Other again, Like, how much did you know that he was going to show up at that party?
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 2: I knew it with my entire being. This guy's going to that party and she's gonna be with the other guy, and it's gonna be a wacky Threes Company episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with Val, but it's like the rich guy is too good to be true. In the beginning, He's like, is that is he love bombing her with the.
Speaker 2: Guests and to San Francisco And that's like major love bombing.
Speaker 1: The diamond necklace, Hi, how much could that have cost? Diamonds all the way around?
Speaker 2: That would be twenty thousand dollars today, Yeah, maybe more. The diamonds looked big, so maybe thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: True, it was pretty spectacular, and he.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say it's on loan, but he just didn't. He just gave right no.
Speaker 1: But I wonder what thinks now that he stormed off, Like I have to say, well, first of all, her opening line to him, so have you always had money? That's the first thing. She sits down to a fancy restaurant dinner, and that's the first thing that comes out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cropes. They're crying this. They're just leaning into this trope of like, let's just really make this about rich versus poor, and then we're gonna do the red herring? Is it a red herring that actually Noah's rich?
Speaker 1: This is the episode where we kind of get a little taste of that, right.
Speaker 2: Red hairring, I think is the thing you think is going to happen that doesn't. I can't. I might be using red hairing wrong, but whatever. It is literally like they're just trying so hard to be like he's rich, he's poor, he's rich, he's poor, so that the audience is going to be like, oh, like's hitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's just too good to be true. But I do have to say I appreciated his boundaries when he at the ball, when he sees Noah kiss her shoulder, weird, totally, I and then he have more to say about that, but he was like, wow, this is not for me.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: I loved that he should have been like, can I have that necklace back?
Speaker 2: Totally. I wanted a pretty woman, you know, with the thing when he's all she has.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite thing to do to people. Oh, I was like flimp the lid down. Okay, so we're kind of seeing that Vince is rich. Is this the first time it's like officially discussed? Oh? Sorry, Noah, but he's really.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Wait Is this the first time though? That we're like so much what? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I always want to call him Colin to like actually stop myself from saying Colin and saying no, is this I think this is the first time. I realize when.
Speaker 1: He has the suit in the in the boat with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like, what was that guy saying?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I was so bored I didn't listen to him. Sorry, I'm not sure what he said.
Speaker 2: Do you know? He's something about actually I don't quite remember. He's sort of saying something to him, which we're to take as like, oh, this guy's got some dough or.
Speaker 1: Something, right, he has got another guy handling it all for him, so that means he's got a lot.
Speaker 2: Guy jeeves like that like he was, So it's dismissive of that dude. Oh yeah, thank you, Lorraine. He's talking about his portfolio and so we're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's when I checked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still was enjoying it, because then incomes Valerie. Was she dressed at that point.
Speaker 1: Without the necklace though I don't think she had the necklace on, hir, it's not that would be a tell all that would be that would be Wait, let's go back to the red herring, because we've got a definition from Lorraine. Yes, red herring is a misleading clue.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't a red herring because it was a leading clue. I had it wrong. A red herring would be as if we thought he was he's poor. I guess we're thinking he's poor, but he's rich. So that's the red herring.
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's confusing.
Speaker 2: Whatever. The whole thing's dumb, and I'm so like over it. Why?
Speaker 1: Okay, So, but I do need to address.
Speaker 2: The what fortune teller?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not there yet. Hold on, okay, hold on, hold on. I gotta address the chemistry between val and Noah non existent right exact no, Wait, this is a test for you. Do you know who said exact a mundo Phonsie.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so proud of you. That's right up there with the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually true, true, true.
Speaker 1: So there's no chemistry, and you the reason, Well, you can just tell when they're they're kissing, but you always know when Like there's supposed to be a makeout scene and the girl in the scene goes for the hug, like she'll kiss for a second and then goes in for the hug instead of like.
Speaker 2: Is that sort of a sign of bad chemistry?
Speaker 1: That's a sign of I don't want to make out with this guy really, right, Yep, that's not like in the script.
Speaker 2: No, she want to make out for the guy so hot?
Speaker 1: Well, you, I don't know. This is up for questioning. Does he have bad breath?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is she not like him?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Does does Tiffany not care for this guy? I don't know, Like she doesn't want to play opposite.
Speaker 2: You fake that? Can you fake chemistry?
Speaker 1: Yes you can, but you have to be good at it, because yeah, it's tricky. You can absolutely act as if you I mean, that's the whole thing. You're an actor supposed to act like it. And she does a great job. But just knowing what I know, having been in her position before, not having chemistry with a co star or not really wanting to make out with them, you always dodge the lips and go for the hug, and they did it twice in this episode.
Speaker 2: You work chemistry with Priestly, there's definitely like chemistry there.
Speaker 1: With Kelly and Brandon. Yeah, it's so funny because we it's only in character when we're together, it's there's there's no chemistry.
Speaker 2: Have a great vibe. You may just like have a great vibe.
Speaker 1: I think we do. We have like a cool friendship, but there's no like sexual tension whatsoever between us. But because he's like a brother to me and I yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that. And I feel like that's where you can have chemistry with somebody just because you like have a connection with them, and then the acting comes in.
Speaker 1: M hmmm. Yeah, I'm not feeling any connection between val.
Speaker 2: No, I'm feeling like, is this going to be over soon?
Speaker 1: And maybe it will, because we see maybe the beginning of a little Noah Donna when they go to the ball and he shows up and she's walking in with him. Yep, how gorgeous was her dress?
Speaker 2: By the way, She's great first of all, in general, Donna's great right now, and David.
Speaker 1: Is just like, oh boy, oh too much.
Speaker 2: Wearing the conviction notice.
Speaker 1: Does he ever get diagnosed with something similar to what his mom has?
Speaker 2: He had that we already kind of learned that before when he was so like hoping with the drugs.
Speaker 1: M but does he take medication for his bipolar or whatever he has? Does? But we don't? They kind of it is it is like thumping right now.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also just sort of like not honest with himself others, and I mean stealing the check of that god sealing the crime. Second of all, wow.
Speaker 1: No, I first of all, okay, but this was nineteen ninety seven. Checks were a thing. Everybody had. Checks. Credit cards were like for the very wealthy people.
Speaker 2: Also, that check's going to bounce because if he's writing a rent, like how much spare money?
Speaker 1: How do you know how much Donna has in her banking account?
Speaker 3: Don't?
Speaker 1: Maybe she has overdraft protection? Is that what it's called?
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's so good. I just feel like it's gonna bounce. I feel like he wrote like a three thousand dollars check or a five who knows how much rent is it's.
Speaker 1: Going to bounce. Well, let's hope not, because he's and lose the pea pad people.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I also felt like, I thought we owned the pea pad? Is he so confused? I thought, please tell me?
Speaker 1: Is he going to lose the pea pad? Thanks? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh remember, no I feel like Noah comes in as the partner.
Speaker 1: And oh my god, Okay, everybody's getting in.
Speaker 2: Maybe made that up, but I don't think I did.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: People are going to be so mad. They go for everything, and I'm like, sometimes I can't, sometimes I can't. I said I love Donna's dress. I wasn't so sure about the hairdoo, to be honest, a little poofy uh. Hillary Swank looked good too.
Speaker 1: Did you love that? That? Okay, that was a classic nineties, like later nineties fringe twists, so neat and tidy on her hair.
Speaker 2: Directs that the dress was cool, and then she sort of had hate kind of over one shoulder. But I actually just like the dress with the straight and the kind of embellished top.
Speaker 1: So nineties though. Oh my gosh, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're actually cute. I actually am gonna say they have something. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a sweetness to their relationships.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: He Steve really steps it up, like totally he's being so mature, and except when he's on his own, when he's when he's at the newspaper and he's looking at that lady's legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he always have to give a little like Steve Singer like you want me to come in and like whatever, you know, some sort of like let's look up, and she's just like.
Speaker 1: No, yeah. But I'm feeling like there's their relationship is getting a little better.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually am sort of like not excited to get rid of her.
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 1: Do you think Steve is mature enough to handle taking on a step son.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh, you know, look, she's gonna be gone in like six episodes.
Speaker 1: Something must happen.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. Rid of her. They just write her off. It's like so rude. We need Tory back to give the story.
Speaker 1: But well, oh, oh, rewind when we're talking about Steve and Carly at the peach pit. It's a busy morning at the peach pit.
Speaker 2: You know, she's doing swimming in on the food.
Speaker 1: She comes over and fills up his coffee cup. Did you notice this? She fills up his coffee cup, so now it's full. And then when at the end of the scene when she walks away, we see him take a drink as if it's completely empty. He goes look like if he would have burned his whole face if he had done that with hot coffee.
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about fake drinking and eating. It's like I can't stand it. It's like when they have the coffee cup with the lid on it and clearly like it's like, yeah, it's like, can you please put water in there or something something. That's why we like, we've been talking about how on Parenthood they eat Sex and the City they eat. There's a few shows where it's like they don't do the fake eating the last real pushing the food around in the one little bite that's like this small and then they and you're like, oh gosh, please eat.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever really eaten in a scene like I feel like I've done what bothers you where I'm trying to not.
Speaker 2: For sure look like a you know, most shows it's fake eating. Only a few do it up. Right. My thing is just like I would be like, hey, I'm not gonna eat breakfast. I'm gonna eat in this scene, right, Let's make it real, well.
Speaker 1: Also too, like it's hard with timing when you're acting and you have dialogue and then you take a big bite of something and then your mouth is full, so it just it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess that's why you got to call your boy Brad Pitt and figure out how he does it, because my god, you talk to him and I am in. Couldn't be more in.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's all, wait, what how I'm curious if you are on a date, what do you feel when a person eats with their mouthful? I mean way he speaks with their mouthful.
Speaker 2: So I'm not into shoveling. That's like where I get a little like stressed out of someone's.
Speaker 1: That was a really pretty face. Thank you for sharing. Can you do it one more time?
Speaker 2: I don't well, I have no makeup on and my light is like way too low, so let me at least get a good light.
Speaker 1: I don't like chef. You're right, it's so much better with the good life.
Speaker 2: Like I noticed my niece who's when she's home from college, Like, I'm like, do you not have time to like you can tell that, like they're running to class and then they run in and then they run to class and I'm like, woah, down.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: The thing is with the girls. My girls, their dad eats like that like fast and just like get it in, get it done, and I can't handle it. And one of my daughters does it.
Speaker 2: I will take my time, like I can. I can make a especially I been working. I could make like a sandwich lasts like two hours. Like I'm like, bite, do something else.
Speaker 3: Bite.
Speaker 2: I don't mind though, if you like have your mouth a little bit full and you say something, as long as like stuff's not falling out.
Speaker 1: I can't handle it. I don't they you know that joke, Oh what are you having seafood?
Speaker 2: You see the food?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's not very funny when I tell.
Speaker 2: It, it's good. It's actually good. Wait, so you prefer like, if you're going to take a bite chew choo chow, then speak yes.
Speaker 1: Or like cover your cover the situation just for a second. I don't know. I'm a little weird with these things.
Speaker 2: Maybe next episode will eat while we're doing the episode so I can see.
Speaker 1: I have food right here. I'm gonna try it. Yeah, So we're just talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Jenny, tell me what you thought about the psychic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, the psychic was so.
Speaker 2: That doesn't bother me. Yeah, I would be absolutely fine with that, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to hear chewing.
Speaker 2: You guys right now, people do not care for hearing chewing on a podcast. It makes them like really yeah, or maybe like finishing a bite. I don't know. I'm gonna have to think about this now. Definitely don't pay over at ten.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you're gonna be obsessed on it when people are on your eating.
Speaker 2: I gotta like, hm, try not to do that. I'm gonna let it go.
Speaker 1: Wait what were we talking about?
Speaker 2: The psychic? That whole storyline is absurd.
Speaker 1: For what, Oh, that's donna'st Remember the.
Speaker 2: Girl, the lady she thought was some fancy designer, can't find her diamond's.
Speaker 1: Having a seance? This is what?
Speaker 2: And also if that all these diamonds like make her your client, She's obviously got money. So Donna was like, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and she finds out that Morty or whatever his name is. Oh, by the way, what.
Speaker 2: What how about the sweatshop? Do we resolve that?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, I guess.
Speaker 2: We're just supposed to assume they wrote the article and all is fine, like I don't, I don't, and Steve kind of went up against his dad. Whatever happened. Gordon Thompson's just gone.
Speaker 1: That's rude.
Speaker 2: Do you just sit that resolved?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. Boom, that's not cool anyway.
Speaker 2: Sorry, back to whatever you were saying with the psychic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was like, okay, so she wants to talk to her dead husband. But then Donna finds out later that her dead husband was just a dry cleaner, so then she kind of loses interest. I'm very, very curious though, when Donna goes to when she comes down at the seance with that witch lady, why is she so filthy and why does her hair look like that?
Speaker 2: Well, we're supposed because we're supposed to assume she's been crawling around the or crawling around the fireplace. It's supposed to be funny, and it's not. It's like she's supposed to be more of you know how in Hawaii Donna was like everything was falling and all that sort of Lucille ball type of vibe.
Speaker 1: It's language, it's just dumb. But I didn't get why she was so dirty.
Speaker 2: She's in the fireplace like Mary Poppins. Is Mary Poppins going the fireplace? I have no idea. I don't know why I just said.
Speaker 1: Mary she comes down it like Santa.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe I'm I don't know, but it's dumb. It's so dumb in the pool No, it's oh yeah, it's in my o. It's just so stupid.
Speaker 1: What did you think about the fashion in this episode? Because I saw, like, just like pure late nineties, a lot of much with see through, meshy kind of things. Everything had like a pattern, but it was also see through.
Speaker 2: And about Donna's designs, well, all of a sudden, Donna designs close and what I didn't even can she sew them too? I have no idea who makes them?
Speaker 1: She's drawing. I mean those are pro draws.
Speaker 2: Very and a lot of color, very up the alley of the lady who wanted the designs.
Speaker 1: Right, she's catering to her client.
Speaker 2: Her house was a lot a lot of pattern and color. Well, dumb, I'm not gonna lie, dumb.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, so is this like Donna's trying to become a fashion designer. Before she was just dressing people.
Speaker 2: Now she's also designing.
Speaker 1: She wanted to design, she ends up in design, she.
Speaker 2: Wants to design, and then she what you know? Then remember she assisted that other lady on the shoe, but that went badly. I don't know. It's all just like, what's up?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know either, but I'm still curious. What's going to happen next week?
Speaker 2: That's the true Valeriees just suddenly Mindy Weiss, I'm like, ok I don't so crazy it.
Speaker 1: What is okay? So, but do you think Cooper's gone forever now? Or does does Cooper have more?
Speaker 2: I think he's gone. I can't remember, but I feel like he's gone.
Speaker 1: So now she's going to put it all in on Noah, I bet you, But Noah, it's going to go to Donna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty soon.
Speaker 1: I think what's going to happen to val.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that either.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to watch and see.
Speaker 1: Okay. I kind of love it that you're not remembering things right.
Speaker 2: I know some of it. I mean I can remember bits and bobs, but like all the weeds, I don't totally remember David and the oh God eviction and then the lady comes over. I mean No, it's fine. Unlocks the lock, and it's just like, isn't the peepad open like almost every night? Like didn't everyone notice that it was closed? And did she put a big eviction sign on the front door? Is there an another door?
Speaker 1: Like I think that's the door.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can go through the peach pit though, so wouldn't she have to go and say to Nat? And also like doesn't Nat also own it? Like it's just like, so, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh my, you've gone in too deep for me. I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, what's going on? Make it? Sonny? I'm ready for like get these dumb stories out and let's get some new good stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, just want to ask you this though. This episode aired on October twenty ninth, which should have been a Halloween episode hmm, but there was no mention of Halloween.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't think shows are required to.
Speaker 1: Happen, but this show really does lean into the costumes.
Speaker 2: And maybe they just thought we've done that. Hopefully instead we're just gonna make it how like Brandon and Kelly just like want to bound chick a bound boum.
Speaker 1: The whole episode, just the whole episode yeah, that was so much making out.
Speaker 2: That bedroom makes such a makeover, though I cannot danned your bedroom.
Speaker 1: It's so bad. Wait wait, wait is it the Is it the duvet cover, the lace duvet cover, because I'm kind of liking that it's.
Speaker 2: I think it's the window treatments or the wallpaper.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, yeah, it doesn't all work together. Kelly is not a very good designer.
Speaker 2: I wonder that the apartment was a little purple for me too.
Speaker 1: So bad?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What what? What do you score? It? Don't get in trouble this time?
Speaker 2: Correct? Right, I can't go to I start.
Speaker 1: Let me think, Sure, that's exciting, then it might sway you because usually your score.
Speaker 2: Have a feeling in my head.
Speaker 1: I feel like this episode, I enjoyed the Kelly and Brandon stuff that was fun and sex, but that's not it. Honestly, I I don't know. It just felt like a building block. Like I give it a six.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say seven point five. Also, it's not like tortured in any way. I'm not like, when will this end? That kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just like you just said, I want this to stop you.
Speaker 2: But I'm not like watching my watch I don't wear a watch, but watching my clock like I'm just like did to do? And then I kind of step back from it and I go thoughts inside my own head and I go, m hmm.
Speaker 1: Well dumb, oh man, I hate it. Party?
Speaker 2: Like what party is that that? They're all the fight like, pell you a ticket? What what? It's just like so weird.
Speaker 1: It looks like a stuffy party if you ask me.
Speaker 2: Just like what's happening?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: So these kids do not seem twenty two, no, twenty three in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: It's like who goes to a ball like that when you're twenty two? Nobody.
Speaker 2: These guys would be out at the bars, out at the clubs, house parties, like they have a giant house all to themselves.
Speaker 1: This, You're so right there. There should be more house parties.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to go to some stuffy.
Speaker 1: Ball harp harvest fall fall, harvest ball? What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: Like that's literally the kind of party that your parents are like, hey, can you come to us this with us? And you're like fine, but I have to leave at eight, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I've got plans after this so it's like a country club party's that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Why is Cooper Hargrove like throwing that kind of party.
Speaker 1: Because he's stuffy.
Speaker 2: He's Cooper Hargrove supposed to be like he's just twenty two.
Speaker 1: He's probably like twenty. I would say, have you always held the money? Have you always had money? But my favorite line I think from this episode was when Kelly says, regarding Val, she never met a wallet. She didn't like. This is such a good line. So good, good, well, good news is that that episode is over. We're onto the next.
Speaker 2: One that's seen.
Speaker 1: Next week's called we have episode nine of season eight, Friends, Lovers and Children.
Speaker 2: What I have to refresh mind memory?
Speaker 1: Oh to get your super fan on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I've gotta like start to refresh my memory. But oh yeah, now I know this I've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know, because you cheated, you just look something up peaked.
Speaker 2: But then it obviously he came back to me.
Speaker 1: Can you give me just a little tease, like what I can look forward to?
Speaker 2: Fort Dylan's sister comes back, I think played by a new person.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if that gets me excited on it? If it was Dylan. I'd get real excited it's.
Speaker 2: Correct, but we have to wait like another year.
Speaker 1: Ah. Well, that's it for this episode. You guys. We hope you enjoyed it and we'll be back next week.
Speaker 2: You are to name your favorite Brady Bunch episode.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she can't you guys?
Speaker 2: No mine immediately, Johnny Bravo or the Silver Platters always when they were.
Speaker 1: A very good one. But I really liked them when they went to Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought you're gonna say the Grand Canyon, Hawaii. Also excellent are the Great Kings because looks so cute and her little hiking in that thing and they all take their.
Speaker 1: Socks off jail. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So well, it's Vincent Price and Hawaii and it's the dude from Gilligan's Island in the Grand Canyon. It's like, I love the cameo Sherwood Schwartz, other shows like Amy.
Speaker 1: You're not doing a great bunch of podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'll just do it on my own. I'll just do my own.
Speaker 1: It's fun. Oh bye bye, guys, have a great week.