Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I would just like to welcome you to the biggest eighty five apparel cell we have ever had.
Speaker 3: Look, we pretty much just.
Speaker 1: Giving stuff away.
Speaker 3: Christmas just passed.
Speaker 2: And we didn't get you nothing, so we decided that we'll just give you some of this stuff. So whatever you buy, we're gonna give you something pretty much. So go to the website, use the Cold eighty five New Year, and look. It's like, if you buy a hat, I'm gonna try to give you a hat, and then the like if you buy a sock, I'm gonna give you the other sock, and then like you get a T shirt, you can get another T shirt. I'm just gonna pick a random T shirt and just give you a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 3: You can get a squishy suit, everybody being war one of these.
Speaker 4: Get you some of this.
Speaker 3: Look, man, look you can get.
Speaker 2: Jackets, socks, t shirts, ear rings, hats. I even might look, I might even leave some of this shit on the hanger.
Speaker 3: We sending our hangers. That's how much I fuck with y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, Go to the website right now, use the Cold eighty five New Year, buy some, get some. That's what the sale call if you buy some, you're gonna get something. So whenever you buy, I'm gonna personally make sure that they thowt be like. It's gonna be like I worked this store and I'm hooking you all up and just whatever you got up there, I'm gonna put my discount on it and I'm gonna give you something.
Speaker 1: That's how it worked.
Speaker 2: Hit the website use the code eighty five New Year because that's just how I feel.
Speaker 3: Like that fat boy nation. I'm proud man. You say what you want to say about Luca. Bro, let's just start. Let's get Let's get it straight to the back.
Speaker 4: What is wrong with being out of shape?
Speaker 3: You have to play as a professional. Yes, everybody, Oh Luca come to camp unhealthy? Luca Drake be after the game, instill give you thirty points.
Speaker 1: Imagine if he in shape.
Speaker 3: Imagine the points you goddamn game.
Speaker 4: Now, he wouldn't be able to work.
Speaker 3: Everybody meant to be in shape, bro, real, that's why you That why people looking crazy when they get on that O Zippi.
Speaker 4: Ain't everybody meant to be healthy?
Speaker 3: How long you been on it?
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know my head?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying them niggas be like they.
Speaker 4: Be like this, I almost that's how you know.
Speaker 3: That's Anthony Anderson. Look right now from the blackest Anthony Anderson heard the same size since barbershop, the same time barber shop. But now he got a little lid like Windy William he's getting smaller. But their head, bro, And that was my boy life cookie, Yeah new fat then right, yeah fat man, brother. I think people lose. Reggie was telling him about this now, like everybody's chunky fat like that. Don't say chunky, but I like to believe. And they said, I think when they start getting skinned and they don't have that same confident women too, you don't. Yeah, they do change. I start some people change.
Speaker 4: Read a few times.
Speaker 3: I dropped a few pounds girls like people are noticing I'm shopping differently.
Speaker 1: This ain't what I will.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this with the excel looking at jackets and exil and Orr about the medium man, Yes, small a big small who you knight wanting the trade child man?
Speaker 1: So I got I got a deeper thing we could get to later. But here's what I think. I'm a Laker fan, and I feel like Dallas won the trade because I don't care about Luca being out of shape. He don't try. Every time I say somebody soft and don't try, they end up on the Lakers.
Speaker 3: It started with the White Howard.
Speaker 1: I said it was soft and he don't try, and ended up on the team. I said the same by Steve Nash and ended up on the team. Same ship. About Luca, he complained every place sometimes he don't even get act on defense, and then we lost all of our defense. Our defense was predicated on a D can't play good defense. But it was like going in there, That's how we play defense, going in there because a D in there. Now we ain't got him, and now I got to see what else we gotta do. Dallas, on the other hand, Kyrie a D and I really don't like the trade because of what you told me could have happened. Darreon Fox for Austin Reeves. That's a much better when right now Lebron Aaron Fox is a dollar that goes to my deeper point of what the hell is really going on that trade and hit to do with La or Dallas. That trade was about the saving the NBA, is what I mean. The NBA is losing viewership because it's a bunch of leading. Luca is probably the most popular player, and he's white, but he's not in the most popular place. If you could get him in the most popular place, Dallas could have gotten so much more for that Mash. Dallas could have got so much more for Lucas that could have got so much more.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 5: Think about it a d and and and Max Christie and the second round pick for for Luca.
Speaker 1: You could, man, Brooklyn would have gave you Brooklyn. Brooklyn would have gave you the bride. Everybody right now, And that's what I'm saying. Down, it's all.
Speaker 3: Facts, bro.
Speaker 5: You think it's because of viewership. I think it's because how is viewership down? I think viewership could be up if you add everything together.
Speaker 3: Well, because it's nowhere to really watch it, you know what I'm saying. Like, think about it, it's it's it's a proven fact. No, I've seen that too.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 1: But then after the Super Bowl. Oh, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I've seen that thing too.
Speaker 3: But I'm used to seeing jump you feel me, I'm used to seeing I don't think viewership down. I think they probably making the same amount of views, because if you're adding all the little YouTube so still seeing what you think they missing. Yeah, but they're not getting money off that's the hell. They are getting money off YouTube, all of them. Yes, it is about the same money. Yes, it is about the same money. Add all them videos, all them man, all them highlights. It is beginning there trying to do a bunch of different to get viewership up out just say, you know what I'm saying, people getting lazy. I don't think I don't care. People don't watch the whole game.
Speaker 1: People care about the game, watching all the teams. And the reason they.
Speaker 4: Ain't gotta care is because of YouTube.
Speaker 3: They can go back and you really can get the best parts on your phone, and they controlling that.
Speaker 1: Right. But people are watching football at the high rate and with the same on YouTube though, So I'm just saying they're trying to They're trying to catch up with football.
Speaker 3: It ain't that many football games. So if it's a good game, gonna tune it basketball.
Speaker 1: I feel like it.
Speaker 3: Why watching this early after you know that's a real thing.
Speaker 1: I don't clink.
Speaker 3: Then after the super Bowl that makes January February, that's you know what, basketball get good April, Come on, man, getting the April.
Speaker 1: But I think that's overall over all the viewership isn't good. Like even normally during the football season, they usually have better, yeah, better numbers. And they just got a three billion dollar deal from you know what I mean from all like the ad revenue for the for the NBA.
Speaker 4: So look at the.
Speaker 3: All Star weekend, all the going down, Like I think nobody I think what I'm saying in the sense of right, because ain't nobody just sitting in front of the TV like we was at one point in time, bro, Like this.
Speaker 1: Is on the go. I might not even watch a game.
Speaker 3: I might go look at play by play.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like and they controul they putting that up. You can't put that up. They're putting that up. And you that you two. Money is a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Man, man, either way, they want the white boy in l A.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean the end of the day, I like that, man, that is probably gonna win the championship this year. They like, We're gonna give y'all goddamn championship. Just because I agree with everything you said. Everything was spot on. I just on the viewership thing. We had a little but at the end of the day. But at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, I feel like Lebron, I don't know, he probably snucking request that because I feel like, oh, you gotta he gotta get some champions.
Speaker 1: You got to try to get the six to try to even be compared.
Speaker 3: Try to recruit.
Speaker 4: I think for right now, for what.
Speaker 3: If you keep But I just know Lebron and I know how we act. All us in here act.
Speaker 4: We know how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lebron doing all that?
Speaker 3: Man, you know, talking about you a blind side, That's what I got it with. Yeah, what I'm saying. I watch a lot of murder movies. You got everybody, the.
Speaker 1: Best on the team, the best player on the team. They're going to tell him. You gotta have an alibi. You can't say, yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: At home to a late that when you said that at midnight, when he said that, I said, wow, that was like an eight year old answer.
Speaker 3: I ain't know who did that.
Speaker 1: I ain't even know I was out there with my family.
Speaker 3: Now, look, anybody who probably was blind side the problem with Kyrie, Carrie probably off the grid his phone to you yeah till you come to practice. Now he was blind side. He probably still don't know, y'all. Y'all said he was going to l A like you know what I mean, going to visit here. I ain't know he y'all think, y'all think ad news.
Speaker 1: No, not a lot of people always look. He always got an eyebrows.
Speaker 3: He always surprised, be mad, whatever, satisfying.
Speaker 1: A lot of people didn't know, though, IBus because they didn't get out.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody was talking about the NFL, and he found out when he was walking towards his locker with a thumbtack in the picture. Just what the hell, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Look at your here?
Speaker 3: You take that thumb? Bro. I feel like the Lakers won the trade just because Bro, Lakers, you got Luca and Lebron. I think the two of the most brilliant in the NBA. They gonna figure something out. Yeah, that's what's all that unhealthy stuff. It went over my head. I see it. But I was like, he's still kind of good though, right, Yeah, because I watched him play in Denver against it he bro, look at yogic, y'all get over. Wait, you can't tell that big nigga come up that court that wouldn't need to get get these on the healthy niggas on the court. I said, hey, man, look, bro, when I grew up niggas hooping with jeans on bro, let them play upround what they want to wear. That what I would say, get them out them jerseys.
Speaker 1: Give you a ship up nigga just hooping the jeans and boots.
Speaker 4: And put the number onto the back.
Speaker 3: Put a number on the back of a flannel shirt and let earroas shirt. He's gonna pip it on your niggas rocking hoodies, all kind of them that looked like shirt you're with over the call and got twenty four three. Come out there with the white fabo glasses. Ain't gonna be wet getting out.
Speaker 1: The net, bitch bron can't wait to put the due ragon.
Speaker 4: Hey, but I think a d and Kyrie, I think that's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, and PJ Washington. A lot of people talking so bad like A just was garbage. Yeah, that why Luca he man, like.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro Ad is a perennial.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand Dallas trained Luca though, So that's why I got it.
Speaker 4: Like they got it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they say Luca like, motherfucker, kidd, don't clean up. No nigga talk to you now like he ain't a good person to work with.
Speaker 1: I can see that. I can tell you when I knew they were finished, like do something with Luke onnot they was gonna trade that nigga. After that, they went to the finals and they won. He had that beer in his hand. Michael Finley came and took the beer out of his hand. They can't do that to a grown ass man.
Speaker 3: One thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was Yeah, that's a lot, bro. He gone. And then they was gonna have to pay this nigga three hundred and forty five meters for the super Max some niggas.
Speaker 3: He just lost money the.
Speaker 5: Team and I'm not pay nobody out of shape three hundred men and Brown got three hundred three forty five.
Speaker 3: Brown got three hundred.
Speaker 1: He deserved.
Speaker 5: He deserves. He works out, He's got a ring, he works out. You can come on, nigga like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Finna give somebody do a push up three hundred. Let me tell you ball. This is why they lose a viewership. Niggas like to watch the game and resonate with people. That's why when courage start, niggastart like I could do what Curry doing because at the time you had to be six six to play. Now, in fact, niggas were watching the game, like, damn, I would have worked hard, drunken little Bill, I could have been doing what. Look, they're still gonna Frank Bill.
Speaker 1: I like watching Luca joints.
Speaker 3: Bill, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Cut that off, man. They watched it. I'm gonna tell you what happened. They watched how they played against Boston and they was like, damn, we can't guard none of that ship. And that ain't Luca for I think there's a lot of Lucafow that's one hundred percent Luca fo.
Speaker 3: They were throwing the ball of Luca's man and moving out.
Speaker 1: Like Luca Fox.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need that he listen, Luca and doing af any back together.
Speaker 3: You know what time it is. Out of top seventy five players, most of them is from the eighties and nineties era, and that's when they drink beer in the locker room. Yeah, like, let them niggas do what they want to do.
Speaker 1: Get them back on coke, then it let's go to this up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of them on that anyway, I got it, Bro, Michael jordan Son Michael Jordan's camera. Oh yeah yeah, And we had just talked about it. We were talking about Michael Jordanson having a powdered party.
Speaker 4: Well Ball brought it up, and that's what we realized.
Speaker 1: We were talking about it as.
Speaker 3: We talked about him doing You said the powder party.
Speaker 1: They had party.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they had a name for that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you gave it the right terminology. Which furthermore, lettle.
Speaker 4: Know that I all know all about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, the boy been out in the street and he resistant to whist. Their body can gonna be out. Yeah, cam gonna be.
Speaker 5: Out resistant you Michael jordansoning, you're supposed to. I watch everybody cam. I watch all them body camp, They're gonna be out. Watched body cams out there, Yeah I got I just posted one. Yes, yeah, way, I see them watch body cam all day. Body cam funny, hell bro, body cam.
Speaker 1: Crazy old school cops.
Speaker 5: Then no, it's tops and State compared to this. This real people, crazy people, just crazy. I watched body camp.
Speaker 3: When I hear black people say black people need to strick together, we're the lowest you're not the lowest. Nigga. Who told you that the lowest is boy? It's the white people, man, the white people.
Speaker 5: Bro's black people say black people strick together.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you ignorant, they like black people that we moved where we're at.
Speaker 3: Nigga. You the president of the United States, brou You watch body cam, You're gonna see who ignorant.
Speaker 1: This ain't no lie.
Speaker 3: You can't trick these numbers because if you don't put them up there, then then you want to make no money.
Speaker 1: Some making money off these U coup Put you some money, man.
Speaker 3: It's Super Bowl weekend. Man, the biggest game of the year. You know what the biggest game mean. That's mean the biggest paycheck, the biggest payout. Prize picks. Come on, man, you know what to do. Whether you watching for the game or you watching for the halftime show, you need to get you some dope. And that's how we gonna say it. Or ain't no excuses. You can make you some money this Super Bowl weekend. I'm talking about all the women watching the game, all the players watching the game. Get you some money, man. Pick two to six players, decide up. They'll go more or less on the stats. This the game everybody watch. All you gotta do is find you six players, six short players. Think Mahomes is gonna make history with the three peak, or you think Jalen Hurts is gonna get his revenge. Put some money on on whether they gonna get over Russian attempts or passing yards. You ain't gotta be no sharp. You ain't gotta be none of that. You feel what I'm saying. You ain't gotta be no person who sit there and study and analyze. It's more or less. Guess what you could use? The promo code Broken Play deposits just five dollars. If prize people will give you fifty dollars to play instantly, you ain't had to watch no game this season. All you need to do is watch the Super Bowl to walk away with the band. That's free money to stack your line up. Once they give you the fifty dollars, then you gonna run it up. Download the app, use the call broke and play easy, run your game. Let's get some money. They don't even tell me to say that. I say let's get some money because that's what we want. So they just out in their own people in these body cams. Watch that shit. White people is fucking crazy. Niggall on time back crazy reality. Black voats, y'all can't hold the counter of the white people. You'll never be more ignorant than white people. There's cops I've ever seen when a nigga, he would have been Scotch free. The nigga went down and hid his shit, but he got a cigarette out of his jacket and came back smoking. They just had petted them down. So then the all white cigarette bro where you get the cigarette from which and ran it back and seen that he went to head the ship cigarette go to jail. Well he thought he was straight, Yeah, but I was like, you had to smoke that bad bro. His nerves bro.
Speaker 1: Let them niggas. That what the athletes need to start doing, like do let him do what they.
Speaker 3: Want to do. I was smoking with the cigarettes cigarettes all that. Maybe Marcus Jordan body camp man, that's what I want to see.
Speaker 1: Maybe being with Lebron can help him like learn how to be in better shape.
Speaker 5: You know, that's what they're saying. They're hoping that Lebron is a better influence.
Speaker 3: On he doesn't change. Lebron and his nigga is international going there with all that buddy Buddy, that Taco Tuesday ship you did with Anthony David.
Speaker 4: That they don't like have a handshake. Yeah, he don't even like talking.
Speaker 1: They don't have a handshake. Bro.
Speaker 3: No, that nigga looking gonna black man. No, No, it's too much. Black nigga won't like all that ship. It's a little pound nigga. Learn the hands.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to We're gonna have to learn the handshake.
Speaker 3: Bro. It can't be long.
Speaker 4: It gotta be a quick hand.
Speaker 3: Who gotta shape one year? He gotta shape one year. Bro, that's how we are. It's different. How are you feeling, man on your old lady.
Speaker 4: Fat niggas don't stay in shape the whole year.
Speaker 3: You do that sit a couple of months, the bro, cheat day, a cheat day, turn into a cheap month. Then then there's a cheap quarter, cheap cheat.
Speaker 5: I'm rocking with him, man, I'm rocking with the Lakers and more exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give them something to talk about now.
Speaker 3: Watching the viewership come up, because now niggas gotta watch the Look play next game. They gonna watch what Dallas.
Speaker 1: Play, even if it ain't down. It's gonna go up.
Speaker 3: And they're talking about Darren Foxes out there with wo mey. Y'mna know, niggas, do I like that trade?
Speaker 4: I love that trait. I love it for about four years.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take about four years then somebody else they need one more player.
Speaker 1: You're right, but Castle a dog too though from.
Speaker 3: You come, he's still a niggas forget he's a rookie still, yeah, and you don't have to get him.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that niggas. That niggas a dog, bro. He like Kawhi Leonard, like low key playing defense and yeah, probably the defense, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, But why was a bad nigga?
Speaker 1: No? No, No, his rookie year he was not scoring like that? Even in San Diego State, he wasn't doing like that. That's true.
Speaker 4: God damn everybody again.
Speaker 3: Uh the Dallas GM hereout, How could you do that? How could you do that? Bro? I just don't like the fact that he black, and y'all want to man, it took more niggas to agree he ain't. He ain't. Just did the ship by himself.
Speaker 1: And nobody knew he can't. You gotta talk to the owner.
Speaker 3: He gotta talk to the owner. So you think he just it's not it's not too k bro oh ship, I ain't up.
Speaker 1: So I think it's a good trade for him, man for the for the long run, because I mean it's gonna save money, that's always.
Speaker 4: And who's to say that Luca was gonna resign with him?
Speaker 3: Who's to say I do?
Speaker 1: Because three hundred forty five million dollars he this year, it was gonna be next year. That was the only place they could get him three hundred for Supermax. If you if you stayed with the same team, that's the only way you get a Supermax.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: And he got traded. So he lost one hundred and seventeen me endorsements for sure, he's gonna be so many commercials. He don't even really have no commercials right now.
Speaker 3: If you don't got not one, nigga, don't want to go to Dallas and shooting commercial.
Speaker 1: Yea, no game.
Speaker 3: What did Mark Cubans say about it?
Speaker 1: See our Cuban is minority owner now, so he didn't really even.
Speaker 3: Know what had even coming on it. Bro he didn't know.
Speaker 1: And first of all, he said that some years ago, would he ever trade Luca he said. He said, would you trade Luca or get divorced? He said, if it ever come between that, I'll be a divorce court. I never trade that, bro, because, don't get me wrong, bro, where the money at? I like Treyon. I feel like Treyon don't get enough credit.
Speaker 4: But Nigga.
Speaker 3: It's no reason why the Hawks didn't have Luca. Boy, I don't know, and I blame Quevo, and I blame I blame Yeah, I blame all the culture ship. Give us trade, give what man shot the fuck up? Stop trying to include us blacks and all this ship trying to make us happen with Luke on the Hawks. We would have been pissed off that whole goddamn summer when we first seen that Nigga play. You would have heard us not say ship white but cod Hey, what would they say? They're white? But good as a motherfucker white? Trade a game because we don't know it, Like we still don't even recognize where he from. We call him a white boy. He don't even like white people, like he's from Dallas. Yeah, we could have had Luca.
Speaker 4: We traded Luke Slovenian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, research department shut up to the research.
Speaker 4: To slow Vinian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, oh god, damn Luca Man, and you think he overweighted Dallas nigga, he would have got here, ain't no wing American American dealing.
Speaker 5: With everything Magic City wing with nigga. Oh bro, he'ld have been up here in Magic City.
Speaker 1: Yeah all that nigga.
Speaker 3: Look, but Luca, that has got good food too, though.
Speaker 4: This is yeah, but it ain't Atlanta.
Speaker 1: It ain't Atlanta because you can't eat with no ass in your face. Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 3: Nigga Magic.
Speaker 1: Luke. Ain't going to no practice, Just show up for the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't going.
Speaker 1: Crazy forty He definitely gonna call forty, going for it with forty two man from the auto forty two in the bottle water.
Speaker 3: You saw what he did when he came and played in Atlanta, dropped seventy three. What you think he did today before he went that practice where he was at Magic City, then he stopped by Trap City. You did Atlanta, toy, didn't you drop seventy three on the city?
Speaker 4: Hey man, he cold. We dropped the ball on that cold bro.
Speaker 1: Him and Brian like, yeah, it might extend bron career a couple of years. He could play in the post and got the ball that Yeah, Broun.
Speaker 4: Got somebody he really could trust, the brain the ball.
Speaker 1: Up the court, Luca and Lebron pick and roll is dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's real dangerous.
Speaker 1: And Austin's been hooping. Yes, yeah, it's still with him, like the Aaron Fox. Just so it's noted.
Speaker 3: They still got to Yeah, yeah, yeah, we just need defense, though now we don't have no defense taller. A lot of people be mentioning that defense, and I've seen a lot of people saying because the male said, we think defense winning championship. Yeah, that might be true. But if you score another motherfucking points, that's your defense. Because I'm seeing niggas out there gonna score one hundred and forty points, and that means you gotta score one forty one. It's gonna be real hot.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be real hard to score against Lively and a D and a d Areg been saying he need to play with another big man.
Speaker 3: He might not even play them niggas, They might not even play them, Nigga ship.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that insight, grig But if you play against Denver and you ain't got a big man, you're done. Lucas, I mean Lucas yr Kis is going to beat you if you don't have a big man. Even if you got one, he would he be torching a d But.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this, gonna have to get his ass up the court too, That's what he be saying. But niggas don't be killing him though. They running with Luca and Lebron. They running and oh Luca Kape.
Speaker 5: No, they're not now, Luca and Luca and fucking Lebron is not running the whole goddamn game for the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Bro, they playoffs.
Speaker 5: Father Time is undefeated and Luca is out of I'm trying to be quiet and I'm not trying to go back to the same fucking point.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: As an athlete, a professional athlete, you got to be in fucking some type of shape. Luca ain't in shape, Bro, And he's coming off an injury. It's a big ass if you injured for real.
Speaker 3: He just went Bro, Yes, white thing he was after the game. Take off days and sick days weeks though. Yeah, he's chilling. He on vacation. You can't take no quick trip to Slow They're gonna take a week you gotta take a week to get I'm anxious to see how this should fold out.
Speaker 4: Man, watch the first game. So you're gonna watch the first game.
Speaker 1: The first game for show. You said that.
Speaker 5: I agree with the theory about, you know, getting the viewers getting their eyes back on the n b A. I watched every Laker game any long term. Bro, I don't see this pay enough for them like everybody think it is.
Speaker 1: I got to see who else we get.
Speaker 4: But guess what Golden State trying to do.
Speaker 3: Golden State is actively pursuing Kevin Durant and Lebron James.
Speaker 1: They ain't gonna get everybody they want.
Speaker 3: Even Durant may go back because he's just in the middle of nowhere right now.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Butler said no to go to State.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: I think because he knows him and Draymond.
Speaker 1: We talked about it.
Speaker 4: He go over there and yeah, Draymond get to doing that crazy ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of nigga ain't trying to go over there and be like waiting to set screens for stuff too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot of work too.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to hoop, bro, I ain't trying to just be setting screen for you to be running all round.
Speaker 3: So that's all yeah, do that pick, gonna shoot that? What the I'm gonna do? Stand right there and then if you did, you get a rebound like handed to him. Oh, that's what I can for steps right there. You just gave it to have yeah, yeah, and the ham court line anyway up and there.
Speaker 1: We will let you pass it back court. But then that's like a violation. So like when you get over there, hands soon as he so he cross over and rebound and get back and by trying Kevin Durant.
Speaker 3: He can just signed his way to make sure you do that. That's the only way you can play with needs you to do that, he said. Jimmy Butler said he will only sign the extent with the sons he want to play with. Kevin dor and Kevin Durant need a nigga like that run. He needed Russell Westbrook that could actually play. Do you think Russell Westbrook a play? I'm sorry you don't think Russell Westbrook a play.
Speaker 1: Russell Westbrook is a motherfucking dog.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: His basketball i Q and some of the stuff that he does makes me say he can't play.
Speaker 3: I don't know so much to where some of it just mess up. Trying to force the issue a little too much. Bro got too much that.
Speaker 5: Now Luca would take a page out of his workout regimen. Dog Russell Westbrook is a dog drinking no soda, no beer, no GMOs type.
Speaker 3: That nigga dance all the time too, ain't fl a day.
Speaker 1: I don't know Slovakian dance over there. Hell no Sloveni. They get drunk, and I think that's gone.
Speaker 3: Exist. Bigger Ball the named the bill, but up that's the national bill.
Speaker 1: You know he's a backing.
Speaker 3: You gotta drink your lucky. I don't know what gonna stay gonna do. I know lebron ain't going up there.
Speaker 1: Got to go.
Speaker 5: They got to that's the package deal. Don't want Brownnie, that's a package deal. Bro want him and he's waiting on his son other son.
Speaker 1: All right, hey, now tell the truth.
Speaker 3: We were watching the game that we can Bronnie got in the game and made a layup. I'm talking all that ship all us chilled. When the nigga any way do after that?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is rookie season. It's still like part of history.
Speaker 3: After that old old white lady in the face with the ball. Yeah, the clean air turned over.
Speaker 1: Bro. It is it is extremely, extremely difficult to be under that mount of pressure number two, to sit down for two hours and get in the basketball game and be good. It is extremely hard, just so you know for certain, it's hard to sit down for ten minutes and be good, to be good at it.
Speaker 3: Figure so what I said, for certain, at the end of the game, when it don't matter, you're already not very good.
Speaker 1: It's extremely hard a certain pre professional.
Speaker 3: It's some people. He ain't even play too much. If some niggas are jumping in there and go crazy, some niggas that will he ain't won on your boy, maybe getting there on the Lakers, Milton shake Milton. He's been in the league for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Brann gonna get it to go.
Speaker 5: Ronnie is still what about what what you mean?
Speaker 3: How he is he's been in the league too much? And then that nigga ready to get on the game, not in the game, on the game. These young niggas play the game all night. That nigga probably be sleeping on the bench, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just a good kid. I'm sure you work out. Ship Man got a little old lady. Yeah, he's gotta be good to be in the league. Don't give for who your dad is. You gotta be good, at least that good, some good. He can't be something. He ain't that good. I believe you ever played him.
Speaker 4: One on.
Speaker 3: What you're talking about. That's what everybody in the NBA cook. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Don't who That's what I want?
Speaker 3: Don't who?
Speaker 1: Dom know it's Donna's really Domind's real hooper.
Speaker 3: He knows that plays. No damn six five walking around like a point. But when that nigga, when that nigga don't.
Speaker 1: Start dribbling, bro, Like Will said about like litt Will said about them niggas that they played in one player in the league, he said, Man, we are professionals. We play basketball even when we don't want to. That's a different type of nigga to play basketball. And you have to go in and play even if you don't feel like, Yeah, that's a different type of nigga.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, I mean no, I know you can hoop, but you know niggas in the league are playing.
Speaker 4: Talking my nigga, I like me ah.
Speaker 3: As adult nigga, I can't see you're getting the shot off now. Hey, if I don't miss a shot, he fucked ump man, I don't think you get one off, nigga. T Im just talking ship.
Speaker 1: That nigga thought you could gout lebron and that was fun.
Speaker 4: Now he got down with checking k D KD.
Speaker 3: What boy K said checking or defending, Well, he was in front of KD two different things. He was in front of k defending different things in that league. Boy. Hey, but if if Kevin Durant go back to the Wars, it's still ain't that same water.
Speaker 4: No, the league unchanged that ship over.
Speaker 1: I mean that'd be much better obviously, but they won't be as sh they was dominant.
Speaker 3: Boston still a scared team. The Nigga down thirty points again the seventy six the other day, good money saying what you want to say about that light skinned as nigga, Jason Taylor, that nigga got some dog in.
Speaker 4: I don't know he don't.
Speaker 3: Found something over the summer Olympics. Oh, Steve Kirk. Sometimes it takes for you to see old treat me like a nigga. Right, yeah, he j chuck Ben he gout under Lebron on He's been in lead for longer than yeah, got trained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we at yeah, you that's why.
Speaker 3: Then that's it.
Speaker 1: When you go to Utah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. Here.
Speaker 1: They probably end up with the Clippers for a couple of days. You know, that's your last team you played for. J Tucker be putting them shoes on.
Speaker 3: They said that.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Yeah, got millions dollars worth shoes.
Speaker 3: Millions probably be playing, be playing, and like you know, niggas, niggas probably niggas exaggerating quick. Nigga million, No, he got billions of you be playing one hundred thousand. Nigga don't even realize. Nig ain't no get to the NBA to twenty twelve. But he was with the Raptors in two thousand and six.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, yeah, and all overseas when I see a lot.
Speaker 4: He got and he ain't got a ring. Yeah you got a ring.
Speaker 3: But with the heat now with the Bucks, with the buck, yeah.
Speaker 4: They are they do not announced the reserves.
Speaker 3: They got Damian Lillard, Darius Garland, Jaylen Brown, K Cunningham. Shout out to Greg. He said, allar hero, I think they just put that white boy in there, Mobley and put Pascal whatever. Pascal what about so you think, yeah, I don't know what they got against Trey young bro, and sooner or later you gotta come out and just tell the truth.
Speaker 5: It's Noe's better than Girland too, Like, yeah, but I think they ran that much.
Speaker 1: He's been heard a lot.
Speaker 3: That's what I like. Still, if you want your viewership up, start putting the niggas that people want to see.
Speaker 4: Nobody want to see. No motherfucking Tyler.
Speaker 3: Hero the time out though.
Speaker 1: You know if he plays, though, he's gonna play now because they got that ship where it's like, it's not like a regular game, right, They're not just doing a tournament. Yes, it's a tournament, so they're gonna have young niggas playing. So La Mello probably be on that young nigga team to play.
Speaker 4: No, it's still rookie sophomore.
Speaker 1: You gotta make the host team. So hold on, So who's going to be that I thought the other team was going to be rookies. I thought it's gonna be four teams and one's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It's fourteen to still sophomore stars. But it's international. You know they do US a international, right, But.
Speaker 4: Right, so who the international team gonna.
Speaker 3: Be probably.
Speaker 1: Yo kids, they don't know ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, they're doing too much.
Speaker 4: That's why the viewership all that silly.
Speaker 5: Ship that's that wont show you viewership down because they're trying a bunch of different ships.
Speaker 3: That ain't it. They used to have to because you can watch it on YouTube. You know why, Man, weekend used to be fun to watch that because that's the only reason I don't watch it. That's it, the only reason I don't sit there and watch it.
Speaker 4: So they lost me. So they lost me.
Speaker 3: I used to sit there and waste my fucking time watching these niggas play, and now they got on YouTube. I would never sit there and waste my time. It's like that. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: I only watched the Laker game. That's really, man, I give look at somebody died. I ain't watching that ship. I might know what I know When you said Lakers, I said they don't give somebody died. I was just one up in what you said.
Speaker 3: Ship they might I'm a Laker. Fanni watching the Lakers two many time.
Speaker 1: You watching the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I ain't got to watch it. I ain't got to watch the super Bowl. I go in here watching I didn't. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't broke it all the way down to the phone. I just want to see the highlights now. I feel I got so much to worry about in my life. I don't care who win whatever. One of them games women watching. They can stop those games. They ain't watching The commercial about women going to Super Bowl party. Yes, no, NBA to look at dudes, to look at across dudes put out for some women gonna be there though they throw a championship party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas don't throw NBA championship parties.
Speaker 3: Well athletes do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they broke and play whill for NBA championship. We're gonna do something. One of them games game self, it.
Speaker 3: Gotta be a game sell. You gotta be women now, because I don't give a funk about the game. Say live where the vibes act. I ain't seen a good play in about five years. I missed him. I had to run back around.
Speaker 5: What happened, talking to everybody telling you I'm just a super Bowl party.
Speaker 3: Oh damn. David Booker didn't make it neither. So on the West Anthony el was made of Anthony, David James and Jared Jackson Jr. The nigga from Houston, Sagon, Jaylen Williams and Victor Boy. Damn a lot of niggas. Damn Tyree Maxie didn't make it. So who made it? All the niggas?
Speaker 5: He just said, Damon Liller made it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Damon Liller made I'm glad the bons didn't make it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you glad who didn't make some bonus?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Tired of that nigga?
Speaker 5: You really don't like just like two years, you gotta they had.
Speaker 1: A nigga for nineteen and a half point.
Speaker 3: The niggas goed twelve man, man, get the fuck off, prized off the man.
Speaker 1: Thinking ship a lot. Connery didn't make it neither. I don't know what's going on with that.
Speaker 3: Cam Durant and Gary Payne Senior went back and forth on Friday night doing songs versus warriors. By the time you was my age, you was the eighth man on the bench. That nigga told Gary Paint that it wasn't lying.
Speaker 5: No, that's the second day nigga was drinking beer, smoked cigarettes and ship And by the time it was that age, they couldn't play.
Speaker 3: But see that the thing with Kevin Durant. Kevin Durant don't talk ship like most players do. That nigga got fast because for you to say that nigga, you don't look that up. KD.
Speaker 1: He's been waiting, you know, he'd be on Twitter waiting for somebody to say something anyway, So he got ship right. Yeah, that nigga got a pamphlet he was. Let me go on my game.
Speaker 5: Anybody with napper hair got to know how to roll. They don't given.
Speaker 3: The legs hair nappy. But I'm happy pocket full of don't that nigga living in that ship. Uh. Terry Roseil was under investigation for a legal gambling man. Uh. They said he placed a large bed on ros The federal investigation against John Porter revealed that he placed the large bet on Roseill while he was in Charlotte. Listen, bro, some niggas ain't gambled. Some niggas just ain't good. Because I'm looking out like them shots don't look like he was trying that hard to miss. Nah, you believe it? Great?
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, Johntay Porter shouldn't even being on the on prize picks like this ship was like three points and ship like that like, Bro, you shouldn't even be able to bet on him.
Speaker 4: You gotta know something.
Speaker 1: Three points the game and he only hit one, but he's saying he's sick. And then he told the nigga that's what he's doing. He told his teammate, Oh, now he was on the Charlotte, Yeah, Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But that's stuff. Hey man, I don't know what to say. All I know is like bro, y'all niggas gonna do it. You gotta do it right.
Speaker 5: And they got the money to cover the ship up. You would think I don't make I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. A lot of people ain't smart ball for real. You be like ship, they ain't checking for us, right, UCA just got traded. How they catch you?
Speaker 1: It's your damn bad. But what I'm saying, you want the viewership up.
Speaker 3: Stop suspending niggas, Let niggas fight. You gotta bring I'm with that. Let niggas really scrapro.
Speaker 1: All that running in the nigga facing and stop.
Speaker 5: You don't have viewership, but go back up. They take everything off YouTube and force us to go. Telling you the only way they might do that ship off the you because they already try to take it off of like the pirate services like stream meats and all that.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're gonna suck them up. It's on Instagram, niggas recording, you see. That's why I see a lot of ship on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The teams be posting all the highlights, like wall the team page, they'll post the highlights.
Speaker 3: You know one team that don't post no highlights, the fucking hats they ain't got shipped to post. It's so many ways you can see stuff now. Back in the day, them niggas just be in the kitchen listen to their radio. Joe Little goes down and the third that was the only way they can hear that ship. Niggas all got that the radio back in the Melly Max Smelly Joe Lewis screen saying, I don't.
Speaker 1: Knock Joe Lewis out. He's had to go to the niggas go to the store. If you ain't had no radio, to the radio store and listen. That's crazy time chain, bro. You can see it anywhere now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we already talked about Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: We ain't get into the.
Speaker 3: Cocaine possession and resistants. He's still with what's his name who was Larsa Pippen No man, Yeah to switch out. Yeah she oh she can't just do it. Nigga cocaine, nigga ready to keep moving, she can't hang Yeah, she sleep those in all, bitch.
Speaker 1: Get off trying to go to her son game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, niggas. I thought you want your party, Marcus, I haven't slipping. Let's go, he said, Ship, I heard about change. True, she was a whole yeah, future lying like like you was a whole you man. My daddy said, Scotty used to complain that you parted all the time.
Speaker 1: It's just ain't true. Damn you're sleeping right, she said some wild ship though. She said, uh, she was with Scotty Pippy. He's the fucking six times a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: And play basketball.
Speaker 5: Sounds like she be a party party would do it, man, I would ain't nothing, but Bro.
Speaker 3: I can have Coco Jones a b That's that's that's that's she's so motherfucker. Let's talk about the grammars this to you watched it, no, I saw it high on the YouTube on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: Coco so motherfucking fine, bro, And this is how I know she's fine.
Speaker 3: Nigga. She took a picture with Beyonce, and I forgot that was Beyonce. I was staying at Coco so long. Fifty years old now, man still find as a motherfucker. She's still fine. But she said jay Z was beautiful. Live Yeah to beautiful. Man.
Speaker 1: I like she about something spirit. Oh yeah, you got I love. That's my love. Yeah, everybody thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Everybody beautiful again? Ship that jay Z turned around?
Speaker 1: What you.
Speaker 3: Oh? Almost Beard? The ugliest of motherfuckers, I said, damn. They shouldn't have flashed the camera too. You can tell my dog a solid nigga, though he cool as a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Mother, most of us is you ugly? You gotta be you gotta be cool.
Speaker 3: You can't be. No, it's some other people with some evil spirits. I know one. It's a bitch in my neighborhood. Every talking about said the man I speak.
Speaker 1: She just ugly.
Speaker 4: She speaks back.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, it's somebody frown fine.
Speaker 1: I know. I don't like how you're talking, hind.
Speaker 3: She don't like the way y'all have a garbage spread out in front of yard, blowing down the street. Y'all just take it from yard man man, the basketball, gold blocking the street, the horn, this is our section, the the way man, I got five card part on the side of the roads like, oh yeah, when I alould look get together, I throw that motherfucking neighborhood out any other time, I'm the.
Speaker 4: Name, but I speak to him as.
Speaker 1: Some company man.
Speaker 3: Your neighbors say they can't many. I'll pay taxes yet like them. You know I need get the talking ship when they look on them and paid your bills eas like bigger fu. Yeah, I just paid all these bills. I pay hr a fuck them all that ship man, My boy. Did Johnt Murray out for the season with a torn up Yeah. With New Orleans. Oh, I'm gonna tell you the different I'm glad we brought up New Orleans. Zion Williamson and Luca them two different overweights. Zion don't play well.
Speaker 5: I think that's two different skill sets too. Zion is more of a Zion is different. That's a different position. Luca can put a team on his back and win. Zion ain't never been called to do that, and I don't think everybody expected Zion to do that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: Realistically, if you you get picked number one in the draft.
Speaker 4: When a nigga take that nigga know he got it.
Speaker 3: You up picked number one in the draft. Somebody think you could put somebody.
Speaker 4: On your front.
Speaker 3: I'm with Dom on that one.
Speaker 1: That's why they pay you what so you could play and god damn even no matter how.
Speaker 3: Big you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, us in this room, that's in this room, we thought we thought that was gonna take New Orleans to that level. Everybody in this room thought design was gonna take New Orleans.
Speaker 3: What level you saying?
Speaker 1: The championship?
Speaker 5: No playoffs? So we're talking about two different things. Luca is doing that ship he suspected to do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't know about day one, but once we start to see how good Luca was, like, all right, we can you know.
Speaker 3: I think we forgot Luca didn't even get picked number one. Let me, he got traded because the Hawks had three didn'y seven three?
Speaker 4: Oh well, now he got picked three.
Speaker 3: D k doub it. We ain't got a worry about that nigga that you like proving if he could prove a nigga wrong, Kate Doug gonna pull it up.
Speaker 1: The Hawks feel like a third pick that sucked it up.
Speaker 3: Like they up with Marvin Williams. Oh my god, they could have Luca was third and.
Speaker 1: They traded for the seven, right.
Speaker 3: That. I feel like that's so who were first in that draft?
Speaker 5: I don't know, and Luca's draft, Oh my god, Marvin Backley was yeah, I said badly was second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmmm. That's probably why they didn't pick him. I don't think nobody knew how good Luca was except for Dallas. Wasn't nobody talking about him and he got.
Speaker 4: Niggas were talking about him, Tyler, I remember, because niggas were mad that Hawks did that the year before they played ok.
Speaker 5: That DeAndre Ayden was number one that year. Jared Jackson was for UH, Treyon was five so and Section was eight pebble Brook.
Speaker 3: He went to Section section with the pebble Brook then, and I.
Speaker 4: Fucked with tray young bro. But it's just like you can have Luca.
Speaker 5: That's b I had Collin Sexon coming to gym one time. Uh I was training his girlfriend, or I was training the female friend of his at the time, and Buddy came in there just to watch me train.
Speaker 3: Make sure you weren't doing shit. I got a nigga went to your page.
Speaker 5: Nigga, I had no idea who he was, so I said, April, we don't do that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 5: Like, if you want to watch me and if you insecured about your girl training here, that's cool, but come on and work out with him. He was like, nah, bro, I just worked out. I was like, Nigga, just work out. You ain't got to.
Speaker 1: I can know how to do by the way stuff you can stretch out now, I'm cool.
Speaker 5: I just worked out. As soon as he walked out, they was like, you know what it is. I'm I don't know who the fuck that is? A college saxon.
Speaker 1: I was like, I.
Speaker 5: Don't give a fuck about who that is. You're not finna watch me train your girl.
Speaker 4: You just thought it was.
Speaker 1: Watch one.
Speaker 3: Think about it, and this is what nigga gotta realize. Bro. If she won't the cheat, she gonna cheat. It don't matter. You sit there and watch the whole training session, making you go to the shower.
Speaker 4: You don't know who in.
Speaker 3: The showering you're doing that ship. Hurry up, hurry up, my nick My nigga got that way for me to come out the shower her so they gonna find ways.
Speaker 1: They gonna he's gonna call up ain't from Mary.
Speaker 3: From call it damn damn. Man, you're talking that ship about me. You know I was young then. Niggas always gotta blame it on following his career from that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to mothers a dog. I wanted him to come to Hey, you heard that ship call and cut that ship out.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be he left allone. He's still with her, y'all know you want nigga just be jealous for no reason. He probably had twelve bitches.
Speaker 1: But that's what I think. I'm like Nigga in the NBA, the NBA, that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Matter, bro.
Speaker 5: Every one of them down the bitch, hear me, you got twelve of them, every one of Nigga. That thing for the next man, bro, just let if it's gonna go go, you try to hold on. Well, you making that great memory for the next nigga line like.
Speaker 3: These niggas down over the bitch, down and get the heaven and still watching it. Bligga, go go read the Bible and do what you're subbout to do when you get to heaven.
Speaker 1: Niggas, come on, go read the Bible.
Speaker 3: Making making clocks fall in the room and ship niggas. So the other nigga came, what going on?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I put my kids in, I chained the pan on on the door. From it all niggas stop all that telling ship when you dog these girls.
Speaker 5: Man nigga doing all kinds of niggas. Ship the water with the water up there.
Speaker 4: I had a coller.
Speaker 3: Get to heaven.
Speaker 5: I was on the way over from a cow on start this, nigga, then fu that sounds like a good ad movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, niggas ain't playing what they get. No.
Speaker 1: Let then come by my house and he sucked my bit, but I'm killing when he get out.
Speaker 3: Work tonight though.
Speaker 1: Minds for eternity, Yeah, I figure that's good to eternity. Pussy internity was.
Speaker 3: Starting now colon cock section, wasn't that colin?
Speaker 1: I don't want none of that pussy right there? You gotta think about it.
Speaker 4: You die with evil limnius.
Speaker 5: Reggie man stopped putting me now when they put when you put me in these stories and you put.
Speaker 3: This, that's how them stories go. You said it.
Speaker 4: I want to know that me tall and with my law man. You told the girl squad you looking all.
Speaker 3: Like man, the punky heir collar section, gonna come around my motherfucking play some business and looking at dunking and ship and looking at bro.
Speaker 1: If you're trying, name is the ball effect. I'm gonna watch my girl pull up.
Speaker 3: I ain't want to.
Speaker 1: I've been going about this all wrong. I've been going about this all wrong. It is a singular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you don't. You're gonna put one ball in the up to.
Speaker 3: You're gonna give it, give her all the nothing. What if you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Get my girl some of it?
Speaker 3: I would a bitch.
Speaker 4: You can't even get a whole from my man.
Speaker 3: She deserved better. Yeah, I don't wipe it.
Speaker 1: You can't even get whold. I'm like, yeah, yeah, man, this bitch I was talking to man, she she was. I was like, she was like, I go to this trainer, blah blah blah. I was like, what stretches do you do?
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, no, we on stretch. I was like, yeah, you about to suck.
Speaker 1: You y'all even stretch. I said, yeah, you're done for a bitch. I'm gonna go ahead and let you have that. Hey, if you I ain't trying to stretch. Nobody like that. You go to put out to go to stretch at you for some ship like So when a woman comes to your class, I mean like you got a class. I'm saying this one on one training. She comes with one on one training.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 1: We warm up, Yeah, we warm up. We spend.
Speaker 3: After that college we got to do class.
Speaker 5: We do some functional movements. By the way, Lon just squats push up ship like that to warm up. But I ain't stretching it work out.
Speaker 4: And if you go to ball paid ball got shades on and all that.
Speaker 1: When he works on his page and I told him I'm gonna go out there to work out with the one.
Speaker 3: Time they on the suspended ball from doing a lot.
Speaker 1: Of what type of music you be playing in there?
Speaker 4: That pushing that push it, baby.
Speaker 1: Don't stop.
Speaker 3: Don't say that. Man, kept me come kept me letting me right there. Don't get all effect. A lot of.
Speaker 4: People want up with me.
Speaker 3: And you know, dun't he come up like all man, it's going up for me. Yeah going up that boy a man. I'm telling you all right now, he's a start bro bucket.
Speaker 1: It's on the way and y'all tap in with the ball effects to get the true truth title effect fitting.
Speaker 3: But look on some real ship, bro. If you go to that gym, bro, you're gonna be motivated to work out.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: And it don't even be the trainers, it's the women. The women all start again.
Speaker 3: You false hope.
Speaker 1: Walk around up looking.
Speaker 3: Good like ain't gotta be false hope. Many like I was wondering what you were last week.
Speaker 1: I can't miss another.
Speaker 3: With checking for me that some people can keep it well. It works. Whatever he gotta do. It's for viewership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you do view How you do viewers ship, get the hose and talk to you and that's.
Speaker 3: What the thing is. Start back, y'all niggas going to the game with your niggas. Man put the women on the front road. We don't want to see no row full of pool shisty. You nigga don't even care about basketball. They just want to show their on the on the on the floor. Nigga't even watching the game.
Speaker 1: How many nigga. Mama needs to be on the front road too.
Speaker 3: If we're talking football, miss words, exavi you word to mama. That's why I know I'm watching super Bowl. I hope the boys go so they can show your mama. Don't you show Taylor Swift? Motherfucking y'all grammar? God, what kidred Lamar won three grams?
Speaker 1: I'm thought I got four?
Speaker 3: He hand?
Speaker 1: Well he got a moose? What ship got enough?
Speaker 3: All right? All right five? That's even worse, all of them exactly righteous word.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when y'all ain't got nothing to do, go to there, you God damn you foot all games and that long nigga ain't daddy is out there. Ain't even know what mama's They banking their life on their kids. Boy right there, y'all want some drink?
Speaker 4: Shot them about the whole team gatorade.
Speaker 3: Because at the park, y'all'll you laughing gatorads ain't cheap at them? Party might be five off. Nigga, I don't drop one fitted bitch on what you do real estate? Now? She thinking of how I know, I don't I know you're gonna have to get a house. For a moment, I'll be going to shout out my homegirl brother, and she got damn do real estate. Yeah, I got damn Go to her page and be sending a little shit. I just closed on this. I'll be letting the white girl do it though I don't like my face.
Speaker 1: On the ship. That what I say?
Speaker 3: Like the banker the radar, flying under the radar, Carissa shields, God damn goat. She done came to the show man.
Speaker 4: What gloves we got some?
Speaker 3: I got one at the house over there. Her gloves still, Oh, it don't matter. That ain't the one she that's the one?
Speaker 1: She said, Well yeah three times?
Speaker 3: WoT man she do did it? She did it?
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know, but he speaking of Louis death.
Speaker 3: That thing boot.
Speaker 4: Suited and that show bro thad got punched.
Speaker 3: Lou got punched. That was it? Why them niggas let the girl punch them?
Speaker 1: Man one time for Carrissa shed Man, But she fought man.
Speaker 3: That was a nigga, Yeah, he like he played for the Hawks.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's that nigga name?
Speaker 3: Electrian Prince? That's the name I was looking for.
Speaker 1: And you don't hit it right on the head.
Speaker 3: She torring Prince and whalked his ass.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie bro this, how I know Clarissa star clarssa star bro Patpoos walked her out, and niggas was actually listening to that nigga music.
Speaker 4: I ain't know that nigga. I forgot the nigga wrapped.
Speaker 3: I always used to like remi hoods, and I forgot it had a music.
Speaker 1: A musical song, yeah, and then be rapping the A B C.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that nigga do all that type of ship song when he was on that Bust of Rhymes remix.
Speaker 5: He ain't got much that what I'm saying, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think mind want none of that. Hell probably around, so I don't play that ship like she'll shoot too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Clares's about that life. She shoot her back with a boxing glove. You shoot that bit right out of trunk. What you thought about me? Make a good major bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's funny when women and Ship they played the Touch of remix Jesse Verse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah she loved then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mute that. That's IM mute to walk.
Speaker 4: If that song can get you pumped up, that's.
Speaker 3: Your walk outs like, yeah, she loves that nigga that it's over, it, it is over. They about to get married a little bit, bro when she can't hear she had a fiance though, am I not? And you this is not love and hip hop we do not get any folks.
Speaker 5: Then when she can't, he understand.
Speaker 3: That's how quick you can get in love. That's how long that was a it was a while ago figured out last year, Hey, you how that how ball said the old Last.
Speaker 1: Year the nigga came in and watched the train.
Speaker 3: That nigga came in and watched the park your glass the door. Man, I'm already hot.
Speaker 1: We can't have ten niggas in him.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 5: We're gonna work, bro, not not doing to let it go, not real that thing.
Speaker 1: It be the brothers at that job.
Speaker 5: Man, Hey, brothers shout out to you that she ain't here to day.
Speaker 3: Man, VT was snapping the pick man. No, but the nigga Lou had the Frank Lucas whole get up on stole the show bro o that show bro.
Speaker 4: That nigga look he got damn you know how the masterminds?
Speaker 3: I said, where he find.
Speaker 1: This ship that this nigga's up there training her all kinds of ship? You see that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where did he find it? Out fit?
Speaker 1: Exactly where was the heck? That was the exact one. You got to block that ship, you.
Speaker 3: See it brother. That nigga look crazy. He ain't even have the same one just up there. Goddamn with that ship he sniffed, got him shout out, my dog, little man.
Speaker 1: Ye ain't I watched I watch that ship.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, he won't be here broken play nigg suspension when you see that outfeeling like, yeah, he gonna have to suspended this man, He's gonna have to try the goddamn skip through it and the and juke through so much pushing you out, feel like that you gotta puss it, you gotta push it. What the show was that the fight was in Flinting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't seen ship. I ain't seen niggas ran after the car.
Speaker 3: I seen a couple of comedians from Detroit at the fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: They pulled up comedian rappers too, from Detroit to I think, oh yeah, man, I'm telling like niggas that you know, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Boxing boxing ain't even the me and boxing ain't even doing ship like this.
Speaker 4: Bro, women, boxing, I'm telling.
Speaker 3: You about you though. It got to Crawford and Canelo Canelo September, I like budd for whatever, you gotta go up like eight pounds.
Speaker 1: I don't give a ship.
Speaker 3: How many pounds you gotta go up? Y'all? Like Canelo?
Speaker 1: After I seen what that boy did, I would never again me. Bro, he is a he's an animal. That nigga mama made him fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he yeah, explain that though, because I just go for the niggas.
Speaker 1: Bud went up and wait, yeah he bat one sixty four, right.
Speaker 3: I think it's one sixty four one sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think I think Budd gotta go from one. Oh yeah, I think Budd gotta go from one fifty four to one sixty eight? Can you look it up there? Which is a lot? And Canelo coming down? How much? How much is he's gonna He didn't look that good. He did not look good against Nello. Gonna be where yet? Oh oh that's it's gonna be there. It's gonna be different. But let that nigga boy, he hit like I'm talking about but Cruft Croffer Man, he hit like he hates you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like Canelo be boxing like fighting ugly bro? You know he can fight who that Bud Cruft niggas can't fight, shouldn't me? I ain't at one?
Speaker 3: I went to a whole.
Speaker 4: I went to a school a little ugly niggas.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because you ugly, you will fight if you that's all that means.
Speaker 4: Ugly niggas will fight.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I feel that I got your.
Speaker 4: Ugly niggas fight.
Speaker 1: That's what got experienced. That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got him at one thirty four. Who no, they can't. Damn nigga loves fun.
Speaker 1: Bro, Nigga, I'm two thirty five.
Speaker 3: That's right there.
Speaker 4: That's the niggas are woo man right here.
Speaker 3: They got him at one forty seven.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm not even fighting.
Speaker 3: The nigga won fifty under.
Speaker 1: I've seen that day. I believe he got to go to one sixty four. I think Canelos one.
Speaker 3: And wait gonna do something to him though they cannelo. They got him at one sixty eight. September thirteen, Greg say, we want to do a live Yeah, hey, what should we have now?
Speaker 4: Women will come watch a boxer.
Speaker 1: Man better believe they're like violence. I better believe that's why they watched Love and Hip hop for the fight.
Speaker 3: Man, we go. I can see the vision like, look, you know what that the scene bro, the waitress is gonna be like the little ring girls bringing eye drinks out.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, like that little ass shorts.
Speaker 3: Now any bitty it is bitty mm hmmm, I'm talking about he come with it, baby, No, no bullshit. We we screened it like ladies. If you're watching this show and you want to be a green girl, send your pictures in, send your head shot.
Speaker 1: Great car. That's a great car.
Speaker 3: They send it to send it, send it to my DM. Agreed, pass my screening first, and now I move everything over the grid.
Speaker 4: Greg can handle it the rest.
Speaker 1: Put a put a put a mailbox in his comments so he know that you send a DM because he might not see it.
Speaker 3: Oh, now I'm gonna see that quest. I look at all women d ms even in the request. Sometimes they even in the request through that. Yeah. Clear, but please do not beg before you got damn sendor got there request.
Speaker 1: Got Maddy City connect right here.
Speaker 3: Man. Oh yeah, what's up the nigga both of you? Nigga you be had blue flag? I know, yeah, I think I'll be amagin Tyler be at all of that. I could get some I get something going over here. Mm hmm. I said that nigga dollar pull up, get off my imagine.
Speaker 1: I used to go and imagine I see tyling man, get off my drain.
Speaker 3: You get off my train. Oh hell, get off my He he used to being mad see all the time, and he used to see me in there all the time. That nigga watered me one time.
Speaker 1: Get off my But.
Speaker 5: That's a nice line right there, class class, class, class your nigas classyler.
Speaker 1: Pulled that nigga to keeping the close up ahead. Who you're thinking that? Yeah, I used to live in that bitch boy man.
Speaker 3: That part actually scared me in the movie.
Speaker 1: Another day, nigga. Yeah, that's how I go.
Speaker 3: Nigga, still don't want you around right around? Who who can claristal fight next? But by trying to not trying to fight her, she fought Johnny Blade nobody, Yeah she got She fought Johnny Blade. I see her call out after Yeah. Man, But now they said, they said that got to be fifty.
Speaker 1: She gotta be. But they said that because what's the name is. One of Muhammad Ali's wives was like, I want you to beat Layla Lee ass up. You know what I'm saying because her mama stole my husband.
Speaker 3: One of the wild Yeah, forty seven. But like, yeah, now, if Layla Lee was stealing her prime, that would be a great fight. He didn't fight like that. She didn't fight by saying we'll fight like she didn't fight a wolf. That's what I want to like. And Laila Lee went undefeated. Then she was underfeated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she ain't fighting and Wolf was fighting like a nigga though she'll knock your face off. Yeah it was a real white white lady. Now hell what a black lady with a big ass.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. Was twenty four wins and one twenty one win.
Speaker 1: You got to see when not even train niggas like she was in niggas corners to train them, like dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wolf the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, God, look at you. That's the only person that like Clarissa Shills, feel like they remind me of you know what I'm saying, like fights like that.
Speaker 3: And Wolf damn trying to find one of the pictures of and there Budd and Canila fight that ship in Vegas? Yes, sir thirteen, Oh hey, let's go.
Speaker 4: I could go.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'll be ready.
Speaker 3: I feel like we go get a little I can go, we get a media role, bro, I feel like we could do. When she knocked old girl.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's the one I'm talking about, not the face. I watched this ship. Yeah, she had on a little Rocky shot to get your ass out of here. Rocky ball ball Yeah, you know Rocky warm after he killed them after I have to create that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't like Rocky app for that ship man, y'all could have little Pollo get two more rockets. Yeah. In the town, God damn town.
Speaker 1: He was the one throwing the town right, like you are the guy. Yeah, tell the referee to stop him out.
Speaker 3: He already on the ropes thro something.
Speaker 1: I can make sure you get your whooped in his movie.
Speaker 3: My cousin she was watching the Clarissa fight. She was like, you know how girls and how they come from it. She was like, noa, this bitch could fight. I was like, cud, I think you could get a hell now that bitch fight. You talk all that streets ship talking wout you be whooping whole how you tested it out? Ship?
Speaker 1: Really? See her spar on her paid spar with Johnny Bla Johnny Blair.
Speaker 3: Johnny Blaze ain't bad though, Johnny Blade.
Speaker 4: Probably could beat some street hole.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. I think he already beat him up.
Speaker 3: I think like a bad life man when it comes to these women, because Clarissa gon gonna get her girlfriend sometime soon. Like the hell, at some point you feel that Clarisa gonna beat his ass? What the what the fun still taking about? No, she was just talking about the kick.
Speaker 6: About she gonna be like this, and he started rapping and ship ship, nigga, walk me out of that bullship.
Speaker 1: All the ship that's coming out.
Speaker 3: Niggnna file for divorce. But irreconcilable difference and no niggas you would be you know, the batter wrap nigga out. Yeah that's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah he'n hear her. I'm just saying that nigga, he will pull up from I'm just saying that, don't get broken played.
Speaker 3: I did not want to be with a woman and her ex nigga beat me up.
Speaker 1: Ma, What how you still with her? Like that's got to come up in a conversation, Bro, you.
Speaker 3: Let your ex beat me up. You let your beat me up.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you did that kind of woman that you you let a nigga put his hands on What did you just go right there when he said that you went somewhere.
Speaker 3: Bro, now got the fight. Now got the fight. I know he did it because he told me a line. No think about something else the fu you were not nigga.
Speaker 1: This super Bowl g ain't gonna be one for the A.
Speaker 3: And got your Eagles.
Speaker 1: Get old.
Speaker 3: Oh man, where you say y'all was at? Damn?
Speaker 1: I remember the story. You know you remember if you did tell him?
Speaker 3: Looking at Bro Hendel Lamar half time performance off top off top, what Drake Man? If I'm Drake Bro, I'm doing something live, I'm going live, I'm streaming. Yeah, I'm doing live streaming. Last tell me he had them a little plaster or something on his head and yeah, but Bro, that nigga Kendrick ain't even trying that nigga. A girl put something up and I ain't even know if it's true or not that y'all could he wore a denim suit?
Speaker 4: They said, that's.
Speaker 1: You said this, nigga. He's too smart. I wouldn't even want to bottle. No, hey, niggas, that's what people try to tell Drake, don't do this.
Speaker 3: If I'm watching this and I'm Drake, I'm glad. Look at the country and nigga with the country outfit. Most niggas knew this about Kendrick though that's a Canadian took then your whole mood chain, you got your fist balled up, motherfucker you.
Speaker 1: Most nigga knew this about Hendrick. Remember he came out with that control verse and he said it about everybody, and nobody really said, I mean Big Sean did, but like nobody really said nothing back to him. He said it the Big Sean on his own song then, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like he was the only one that had to say, somebody gets back, but nobody said nothing to him then. So niggas knew then, like you don't fuck with this, nigga, I don't have time to be going back and forth with this then. And Drake didn't. Drake wasn't. I don't know, he just he was on he was on the high. You know what the difference with Drake Drake needed this though, Yeah I don't think he needed all this, but I'm saying I need like a little bit of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe he did because you gotta reminded it, because you gotta down that destroyed. But that nigga, Drake had been coming through him, nigga. So that was Drake in their head. Can't nobody fuck with me and you running to that.
Speaker 1: He might want to get beat up, but you don't want to die, but no one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted that. That's what I want. Now.
Speaker 4: He's like, I gotta get back to training this ship.
Speaker 3: Don't got when you die, But I don't want to die. I want him to get his ass whipped and died out of the curve he got he died. You think it's over, it's Hey, what I was telling people, I love drinking. It's gonna be tough. Drake make music and he ain't even dropping ship right now. I'm gonna tell you that. I'm gonna tell you the issue holes are now fucking with Kendrick Lamar. I don't know about that time. Oh yeah, you might be right, because that says a ship you drop that Luther ship, know what to do every you know what to do that every free And I know they're fucking with TV. Theyre fucking with a minor.
Speaker 1: They yeah, like so I'm just who And that's that's and I think that's only Drake's only way back in to get the song that the holes like, and then the niggas will be like, all right, I gotta funk with it because you know what I'm saying, It's like the in.
Speaker 3: That song with Sila at thirty for thirty. That ship hard hard man. Ain't he bringing sizzle to the halfturn? Ye got cha? You got his? He got it then.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, gonna be a.
Speaker 3: Hell of a football game. Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, two black quarterbacks, what we're doing? Oh, let's talk about you want to go keep you one? Yeah? I feel like here and I need I want to know what you want to talk about? These boys?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Man, look so my dog, we already know this is gonna be like one of the most even matchups we're gonna see all year.
Speaker 1: So I already had it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I broke it down.
Speaker 5: I gave a broken play breakdown of positional groups. All right, old line D line. I'm giving the heirs to the Eagles facts line back because I think it's split all right back like Phyllis too. I think they execute and I think they playing. Okay, Phillies line would be better, Okay, DB's I'm going with the Chiefs wide receivers. I think it's dead even kind of a split, slight edge. She's like, if you no, I would say it be most speed on the Kansas City side.
Speaker 3: So he is number one.
Speaker 5: No, that's why I said it's split, like it's different attributes kind of matchup are favorable for both.
Speaker 4: Who a better receiver than a Brown on the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: But exly are worthy? You put him in positions better as a rookie.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about right now. We're doing right now, all right, So.
Speaker 1: He's in the super Bowl with the core. They get they deeper in that room. So you got a J.
Speaker 5: Brown, Devonte Smith, nobody else, nobody else. You know, the tight end, the tight end of gutter. He's actually the leading receiver in the playoffs, nobody else, I mean because the tight end of the tight end is a big part of the passage.
Speaker 3: Kelsey and got a leading both teams. And what receiver was you gonna name for the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Worthy Hopkins kind of and that's about it? What the other one? Hollywood Brown?
Speaker 5: But again Holly's really been going crazy, played good. See they got depth, they got more, but they got star parade with Philly.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. So that's why I call it split running backs.
Speaker 5: We already know the Eagles got the running back, uh running back quarterback. Man, I give the edge of Kansas City. My homes has been there, He's done it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's no.
Speaker 1: Conflict there.
Speaker 5: So they both, I mean, they've been playing kind of of course they're executing, but they both have been benefiting from like complimentary play. You know, Kansas City's defense been stepping up. Philly defense has been doing okay, but Saw has been going crazy helping out defense.
Speaker 4: You get to these.
Speaker 5: Overall, you gotta go with Kansas City right now. Eighteen straight games with no one hundred yard Russia. The only guy to run for one hundred yards versus him this year was Lamar Jackson Week one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, soon got no more defens in the league, though, I.
Speaker 5: Don't give a shit. I do give a shit about it. But you know what I mean, get it, Kansas City. They they're going crazy right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Say one is twenty nine yards away from that single season season Russian record two set in ninety eight by ter Real Davis. Twenty four excuse me, twenty four hundred and seventy six yards. God damn, that's a lot of running. You gonna have that in the first series. And that's the last time we actually had a two thousand yard runner in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: What was that ninety eight or Super Bowl when.
Speaker 5: They beat the fount No, Denver beat Green Bay also had to be because they beat Green Bay thirty one, thirty one to twenty four.
Speaker 1: Now, so we're moving on to a historical facts.
Speaker 5: And I'm telling y'all right now, it ain't good for Kansas City, but it's also looking good for them. At the same time, last four Super Bowls they played in, they've been down by double.
Speaker 3: Digits every last super Bowl.
Speaker 5: So that's they were down versus San fran last year they ended up pulling it out.
Speaker 1: Over time. They were down down by ten versus Philly.
Speaker 5: The last time they played they lost the Tempa remember thirty one to seven, So they was down by double digits in that year. And the first time they played San Francisco, they was down by ten and ended up winning twenty excuse me, thirty one to twenty. We talked about how good and impact for that defense is being, but I do think the defense is playing good enough. They still giving up one hundred and forty eight yards on the ground. So that's why I think the Eagles are gonna eat. I think the Eagles are gonna do good, but not I don't think they necessarily have to give sa Quon nabal for some crazy ass reasons.
Speaker 1: Reason.
Speaker 5: When they give sa Quon Nubau under twenty yards a game, they're seven to one. So it ain't saying that they got to give sa Quonabau every year, you know what I mean, spread spread love or whatever whatever or just shit run about by committee. I think Jalen Hurts is gonna actually step up. They've been proving me wrong a long long time. You got, yeah, I'm gonna go with the Eagles. I'm gonna go with the Eagles, I know, but you know that's what I do. I go against the grain and that money line. Looking it's slim.
Speaker 3: Who you got done?
Speaker 1: Even show you right who you got.
Speaker 3: Who you got done?
Speaker 5: Last time they played, Jalen Hurst was twenty seven to thirty eight, three hundred yards one hundred and one hundred and three.
Speaker 4: He was a better quarterback then too for the touchdown.
Speaker 5: But it's the thing he was ten or thirteen versus the Blitz, versus that Spagno Your defense, and that's the difference.
Speaker 3: He actually played very good other than that fumble and.
Speaker 1: Having a better running back this time with the same exact team and a better Hey, they've been proving me wrong all fucking years. We got a way better team than last time. And I think the City team not as good as they was.
Speaker 3: I think we're talking too much about the Eagles and about Pat. That's the only out. I like what everybody saying about the Eagles. Y'all exactly right. Eagles a better team, they got the better running back. I just don't like. You don't like the whole team of the whole team team, I just don't like the team.
Speaker 5: I like that ship makes me. I don't want to put my money with Kansas City. Everybody don't like them. Them niggas they win.
Speaker 4: Nigga and Pat, my home daddy will be there. That's my nigga.
Speaker 3: Nigga be talking about who you want to meet? Niggas be talking about Lebron James and jay Z. I want to meet Pat mahme Daddy. That's a nigga to hang with. You know, you're gonna drink with him. He's gonna talk ship and I could tell how he talked ship the white people.
Speaker 1: I know he got some good as stories too. From back in the day too. I know he got some good story Come on the show, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we would ship eight y'all. The Cracker had me down to throw the ball over the plate. Man, I knocked that crackerle back on his back on that. After that, nigga, Cracker couldn't do ship with me back on his head. That old black man talk. They don't think that Jackson, Yeah, they don't never think Cracker. Bad word the red to Jackson to break out like he did in that little interview, Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: He came oh when he was talking to that commentator. Yeah, well thanks a lot.
Speaker 3: Regie like ship back in the day, y'all was like I already die that day.
Speaker 1: Was like damn, thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't see that coming.
Speaker 3: Miles Geartt requests trade from Brown's I don't blame that nigga man, all that freaking ship de Shaun Watson doing.
Speaker 5: Get the Hey, Detroit and Atlanta in that running too. Go to Detroit, man, Come on, nigga, you need to come to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Man. Now you don't you got Cleveland. It's hard to lose and living.
Speaker 5: Leave the Midwest, Bro, you had enough snow bring you it's on down so okay, come down South.
Speaker 1: From them?
Speaker 3: Justin Tucker facing three more allegations of sexual inappropriate behavior, now nine in total. Hey, bro, what it is about you niggas and massage Paula's see when you grow up an athlete all your life, you don't even know how to buy pushing. You don't have to go throw massade faller and make somebody do something they don't want to do. Nigga, it's girls in Atlanta. You hand a sixty dollars. You're gonna have to tell her to stop. How do you get that? Go to the West in moment dream bro, Bro, I take yo, I take you right over there to this little here of yoga spot. Man, they're gonna love this at you. Justin Tucker, get on Instagram. Look when bitches say kid free on their store, man, go by Hooker if she put kid free on her story, go by hook kicking all little dog?
Speaker 4: Oh man, Oh my god, that pussing your.
Speaker 3: And you ain't ain't get the puzzon the nigga agatting Jack though you're freaking fuck you a kicker, huge your hand, nigga, look at him. You can tell you you did it.
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 3: A picture like that, nigga, I know you did he did it, damn. And you've been missing kicks all year. Yeah see, and this starts with you, Lamar, You being the m v P of that team and you being a nigga man puss him. Hey, look, man, give me a bush straight. He trying to keep up with y'all. He see y'all getting all they pushing.
Speaker 1: How long you think.
Speaker 4: About trying to suck no kicker and you ain't hit no game winning kick?
Speaker 3: Right man?
Speaker 1: You've been missing it. You've been missing you the kicker. Oh, you've been losing.
Speaker 3: The first place.
Speaker 1: Women know we'd had home feel against Buffalo if you had had made that.
Speaker 3: He been there for thirteen years. For thirteen That's how I know the NFL full of ship. Now it all comes out when the niggas started missing, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How long do you think they knew this ship?
Speaker 3: He's been doing it since he got that They banned his ass from two Paulas. Oh yeah, a pro two twenty one though he's been like that. Yeah, kicks, they win't gonna God, damn say nothing about it. While he was the nigga was breaking records, kicking seventy yard field goals.
Speaker 4: Crazy that Nigga missed the first.
Speaker 1: Kick that Nigga tried to go to that Missal party, Like naw, you banned what you mean?
Speaker 3: I come? He all ever, Yeah, that's the point, missing kicks. Put some pants on the balls up kickers. You gotta stop here, coming here, Nigga shoulder pants. Nigga walking ahead with shoulder pairs on. Niggah.
Speaker 1: Dang yeah, man, Niggas is a freaky motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Just need a challenge.
Speaker 3: He just goes.
Speaker 1: You got all that money, bro, get hard, man, that's how you know niggas freaky bro not to said yeah, oh yeah yeah, one of them fetishes type ship. That's what it. Man. Niggas just need to challenge him and to shine. Watching freaky bro. I'm watching the old lady find and ship too.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: But she ain't freaking.
Speaker 1: She ain't freaking. She might you know, when I met her, I felt I felt that in my spell, Like yeah, Nigga, like she.
Speaker 4: Probably she probably the perfect mom, perfect girl.
Speaker 3: To go around. I don't think I don't think they got kids.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 3: She's probably the perfect woman to take around your family. She gonna brain dishes, always need keep the house clean. But nigga, you need something freaking like well you tell a bit of God Damn, I got he forcing the freak though, yeah he yeah, he like lift my balls when on lift your boss, I'm trying to besides your thigh, No, just lift my ball my thigh under that too. Where's the pressure right here where you feel discomfort? When my ain't hut?
Speaker 4: That nigga be mad at hell? The nigga coming there. Yeah, they said you back her.
Speaker 3: Get out, get out right.
Speaker 1: But that's the reason I couldn't watch the motherfucker. What's the name story?
Speaker 4: Bron? We talked about.
Speaker 1: I made it to I made it to episode three, and I I was out, what's.
Speaker 3: The name of it? What do you what's that?
Speaker 5: They giving their reviews on this ship for like three four weeks straight. Bro, I was like, you stopped talking about.
Speaker 3: When I tell you it's a good show. But that nigga gonna do something gay every day show.
Speaker 1: That nigga be everywhere.
Speaker 4: He might be at the gas station, he was music. That nigga looking at the clerk.
Speaker 3: I said, they trying to make him a motherfucker. Damn like he probably gay, but come on, bro, not like that. It was a gay thought whole turned this nigga to a sexual president. Yeah, bro warrior from this. You talk of that nigga hard, he hold you down with him. I'm like, they took Yeah, come on, bro, she was good. Took it at the beginning, like with.
Speaker 1: His dad. His dad was his ass off and then he died. I was like, this be good as funny. You know, he kissing and got therapy.
Speaker 3: I knew it was one episode when they I said, you don't want to gay. He's a tight end. That nigga made him thinking lined up at the center. I said, no, you want the deleted scene, bro, Like, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, man, get in there. He knew he wasn't no center.
Speaker 4: No, no, I thought we trying trick play.
Speaker 3: There ain't no trick play. Had on basketball shorts, get in there, and he slappt on your like, I ain't good job, bro, good job.
Speaker 4: I'm licking doing your things, doing your thing.
Speaker 1: Man, nigga ain't on your team. My bad.
Speaker 3: Nigga. We had to snow in front of you, brood.
Speaker 4: Play call nigga.
Speaker 1: This is nigga on two K niggas sapped playing a video game. Oh you gotta kill you gotta kill that nigga.
Speaker 4: Do here before I strong you.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: You just tried me for the last time. You're still playing it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, the niggact one that can take your pants off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't tell me, I said that, nigga saying it like a gangster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, get about the drums.
Speaker 3: What you know? What time?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: But see all you niggas on the internet be so goddamn tough. Why your nigga gonna wind Aaron Herd that they're talking about Pauls. Yeah, yeah, y'all, nigga play Pauls with the wrong nigga.
Speaker 1: That nigga shoot everybody? Yeah over there, and that nigga shooting anything. Who we bo nigga that Paul no bitch, ain't no ball.
Speaker 3: Let's play play.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna play that nigga donna shoot.
Speaker 3: You and niggas at the club all kind of ship drive bys, I said, his spanning cord making way you can't walk and nothing.
Speaker 1: That he got control of your whole bud shot at homeboy man, that nigga girl thought he was cheating with another girl whole time.
Speaker 3: No, I would lay.
Speaker 4: I mean I was out the country with Ralph.
Speaker 3: Damn Ralph Nigga went't eve Lyne ain't named Ralph. Rams are looking to trade Cooper Cup this off season. You're right, You're right, he said. I thought it was gonna end in l A and White News all right, more White News raiders hire Chip Kelly. They dumb and ship.
Speaker 1: I wonder do Dion like him? Coach Prime like him? Sorry, ain't call do Coach Prime like him? Because I feel like the door gonna go there. They got a relationship with Pete Carroll. I wonder if Pete Carroll was like, hey, if forget your door, do you like Chip Kelly?
Speaker 3: Hey what Chip did when Shadey mccoort, and that was in the Eagles. He didn't do that ship now, yeah, the head coach, though, that's a big you don't make decision. I think I don't think you care much about the coach. I think it's the organization to give about, right.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying people don't like Chip Kelly just like as a person, as a coach, so like, do you want him? You know how protective he is over his son? Do you and him? He is your coach. The offensive coordinator is the quarterbacks coach.
Speaker 3: Pretty much, that's talk.
Speaker 1: He can coach, he can coach quarterback.
Speaker 3: He can't coach.
Speaker 5: I don't give it. Damn how much of an ass oh he is? He can't coach that motherfuckering know how to coach them? Two positions or Ohio State. Niggas was mad, was sad, like what's the name of the receiver, the young receiver, Jeremiah?
Speaker 1: I bet he was. He was like, Damn, this nigga gone.
Speaker 5: Oh now you saw Texas in them throwing ten or twelve million at your boy, Jeremi Smith.
Speaker 1: They should he should get get get that money, Go get your money.
Speaker 3: Already got play. I'm all about that interviews talking about it. He just straight up, well he's been done, came out and talked about how much money he was getting. The documentary as good as ship.
Speaker 1: It was a terrible who documentary.
Speaker 3: I know he was that terrible person.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was on that Powder party. Now that nigga was really Powder party Black players and brown Yeah, Johnny Manziella, you said he was. They might talk about black players and on your brown, but Johnny Manzil you got he got.
Speaker 5: Redeemed though, like you said about them, cameracorders ain't got nothing on the white boys.
Speaker 3: Brod the boy crazy man. He was beating the ship out of their girlfriend Nick and when he got a baby bye, three cheeses and whatever. One thing about it. But the camera phone is exposing a lot of ship that been going on. Man, like that ship Johnny Man is it?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: You think Johnny Manziel got stories? Think about John elway Man.
Speaker 1: Think about Charles O. I heard some of his story. Niggas you thinking about if he slapped Tyrone Hill on camera?
Speaker 3: How many people slapped on camera?
Speaker 1: Tell stores, Yeah, he's been magic all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like talking to somebody.
Speaker 1: Now that's on camera. Now that's on camera.
Speaker 3: You don't pull that up. They said, Charles Okley used to be ready to go to war by you on the war.
Speaker 1: Bro might make sure he probably don't want to get paid like maybe less than a million dollars. YEA might sure make sure he was straight, like he might enforcing him.
Speaker 5: Probably still make sure this day, said Charles and Mike ain't cool, right, now not. No, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think Michael friends left. Yeah, Mike still made that Charles Barkley, Barkley, I said Oakley, he said charge Oakley and George. That's what Scotty pip said, got it, don't know, say bro, I didn't know Mike and Scotty went cool like that.
Speaker 1: He said cool a long time.
Speaker 3: That's the same thing he said about he got pem that.
Speaker 1: Your god he back why she slapping.
Speaker 3: The first dramond?
Speaker 1: Hey, but listener, I think I heard Mike say, go ahead and slap him o. Somebody slapping man.
Speaker 3: The man made think he's gonna let him go and he slapping. Scott Ain't over there, you.
Speaker 4: Scott ain't never forgot that ship.
Speaker 5: Bro. He hate Mike, he hate all that ship. That's probably what I'm gonnaell you where it started.
Speaker 1: That's where story. And I'm gonna tell you when people knew it. When when Scotty Pippen went on. He was on one of them ESPN shows, like the NBA shows, and he said that Lebron James is better than Michael Jordan. This was a long time ago. Scotty Pittman said, Lebron James better than Michael Jordan was a big ass story Mike. Hell now, Mike said, Okay, I got something for that, Nick. I'm about to see my son on You think he threw that shade from that ship right there?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying when people started knowing noticing it, how to say that somebody's better than Michael Jordan's you of all people, So that's when people started noticing. I'm sure he hated him since he la didn't nobody like Michael Joe when they played with him.
Speaker 1: I don't think nobody on the team we used to fight. Yeah, he used to fight the team.
Speaker 3: I'm saying even like afterwards, like still like, ain't nobody calling and see what Mike doing lonely at the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I need this in there with a bottle of brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ain't around people.
Speaker 1: Bottle brown in the Brazilian bitch ain't a bad way to go out.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie y'all cigar bottle brown, Basilion, But you don't really need hommies like that, like a good life. I ain't got him a young Brazilian bitch, Bottle brown and all the money in the world.
Speaker 1: All the jeans you could ask for, the jeans, all the jeans you gonna have for man that nigga got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, let me put up a pair of them jeans. Now, did you know ask about Eric Bernini not too long ago?
Speaker 1: Guess what that nigga running? They didn't ye me. Yeah, he got so done, so dirty Eric, that's correct. We like him. Yeah, I like him. They're probably get him back with Kansas City if they lose wor them the worst ones right there, number one, Those are the ones I was thinking about when I saw them.
Speaker 3: Mike, don't even want if I joins, niggas be buying all these jam join Mike, that's out here, the team Jordans opending Lofers or some ship.
Speaker 4: That nigga would golf joints. He well, I'm on the court.
Speaker 1: He had the Roy Jones Jrs. Yeah, trunners list, Mike, Oh Canadian tucks.
Speaker 3: What shoes you got on? Bro?
Speaker 1: Got some fair sway? Yeah, that's them ships.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: J kept his bitch in.
Speaker 3: Allegedly.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she fell on my knife. I would try to move. You got on waist jeans, she got on mom jeans.
Speaker 3: We got a few comments dark Coco kiss, I love her name. She said, this ship go from a sports show to a relationship show to a comedy show. All in one salute to y'all. Saluted you man watching. I love when black women say they watched this ship. White women too, but black women first.
Speaker 1: All the black women that subscribe. Shout out to y'all, you ain't subscribe right now.
Speaker 3: Young Tosa King said, seeing Ridgie Ball get his flowers like always, but for one to be amazed, that's really him was clutched, shout out of broken one shot up here the whole episode to the end. He was like that the Ridgie Ball from Georgia text, man, Ship, I ain't know until I was gone. I was in the I was somewhere. I think, I don't know. I think you might have done man, I don't know. I was like, oh, Ship, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Man told down just like one of the guys that be that dope.
Speaker 5: Though, No, that's that's actually dope. Niggah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one like Nigga one. Look, I feel like that. I feel like that's something.
Speaker 1: What you on the game.
Speaker 3: Whole episode that Nigga one needed to call drop ain't nobody say yeah, I got that ready by but he was. He was on his social media that niggas want to be working the log then that niggas spanost to.
Speaker 4: Be working on I g.
Speaker 3: Looked out. I'm a thug man, real street coming. That's my boy, man, God damn one.
Speaker 4: Mister C j R.
Speaker 3: Said, I can appreciate seeing these black men speak about fatherhood and how serious they take it. Salut appreciated. N Yeah, Jo for real, couple on one thing about no kid that show yo, God damn what you did no kids?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you look at the kids and that what that how I be jiding some ship?
Speaker 3: I was like, I got like, you know how you be fussing at your kids? You were lying, like, man, this motherfucker don't know ship.
Speaker 1: Don't kids make you feel like like I'm spoiling the funk out of here?
Speaker 3: You don't even you don't know how to do. It's a whole lot of terrible parents, man, I'm telling you, it's way more terrible parents, even the ones that's in there with them. Like when you see them in their little car and driving through the store, to me, some terrible little bit. Even if even if they were with them, you would think, oh that's a good No.
Speaker 5: Bro, what's the sign that you see that shows terrible parenthood appearance and skills?
Speaker 1: Hysical sign?
Speaker 3: A visible sign? By how much I can see a girl that got like a little nine month old or something, and often I.
Speaker 1: Can get her out the house with the baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just i' be like going out.
Speaker 1: Just stuff, be small stuff. Man, she got a nine month old? How many times? You know within a week?
Speaker 4: All this week, I know you ain't seeing your baby because we've.
Speaker 1: Been with me all you ain't break. You ain't even trying.
Speaker 3: That's where got And she's drinking that yack type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of shit. You can go in the house and figure it out.
Speaker 3: As soon as you go in. She's be up late, you know, four o'clock in the morning. Were leaving the club. Oh no, kids up, she's going there. Y'all go to bed and she's gone still you know, fuck's gonna shut the door turned.
Speaker 4: To he know she feel the fuck she still?
Speaker 3: Don't she getting mad? She's trying to fuck.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's some bad it's some terrible pan one. I just seen the video with the girl went down to Miami and left her ten year old seven year old, six year old hour by herself. Girl, she was dogskin. She should have been locked up, and she had like an eight month or two, but she didn't leave.
Speaker 1: That happened a little bit more often than.
Speaker 3: She happened when we were growing up.
Speaker 4: I was five and six staying there by myself.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't ship.
Speaker 4: It went frowned upon.
Speaker 1: They went out of time.
Speaker 4: No, they weren't going out. Hell Miami, mama might be going to pick my.
Speaker 3: Dad up from work.
Speaker 1: She had, I want to yeah, that's yeah, we do that.
Speaker 3: Five years old, hanging out four days real. This the ship, my mama, Like, oh my mom and dad for a child. So my mama she tried to be like a responsible parent and ship. So she had a list of numbers to call, like for emergency. She wrote the ship down neat Why.
Speaker 4: The fuck would you put nine one one first?
Speaker 3: So you know, I do print car. I called that motherfucker. They would not stop calling back. My mama whooped my ass up bad. Yeah, And they just kept calling back and then they picked up they said hello, no whatever they say, Like, I just started laughing at him. Goup. I was like, that really didm I'm just trying the number she left on the paper. Yeah, but they kept calling back. She walking on how the phone and she picked up. She was like, you know, your mom, they could have sent me to that shot themn fuck up. And if they did, you deserve the ship. I'm five years old by myself. Why the fuck about herself? Sh ain't cooked ship.
Speaker 1: But one first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, See niggas growing up, niggas just we didn't have microwaves and ship all in the house and ship you had to eat with your family left your motherfucker like a dog whatever in the place. That food get cold. That I fucked the game up when I learned how to cook noodles. Oh well you my cousin them, dang, Now I gotta make the noodle. They made sure we had high blood pressure, had one thousand pounds in east. You talking about you the nigga for putting that ship in that chat? Bro?
Speaker 4: Hey, you.
Speaker 1: You crazy?
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I knew I was a.
Speaker 3: I knew I was a different nigga when it when it came to cooking nigga, I opened up another noodle pack and took that sauce out of that motherfucker a nigga. I had them, bitch as sauty as a motherfucker nigga talking about some woy. How ya ship be, son, nigga, I know the recipe, Nigga. My auntie saw did that ship. She said, we don't do that ship around here. You gotta take your at home. They talked to you like that. You left a little packed with those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't number news in one pack. I tried to stop them, motherfucker from getting hoigh blood pressure.
Speaker 3: They mad at me. They goddamn do a few of these prize picks. This is the this is the week for it though. For real, it's super Bowl. Nigga gotta win. Bro, win won all year.
Speaker 1: You gotta win super Bowl, all right, So we're gonna stay with the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's on the right because now everybody got timing enough to see it here ya, I'm going rush attempts Saquon Barkley under.
Speaker 1: Easy work, Oh under Yeah, they got that.
Speaker 3: Ship at twenty two. He run there bout twenty three. Damn time. Damn you got cause they've been to stack the box. Bro, if they always switch it up. Look, last week he ran fifteen times again, Washington.
Speaker 5: Give me Jalen Hurts over to twelve and the hair pass yards. That's my pick for the envy.
Speaker 3: All right, look y'all taught me out of it. Thank you. I think it's gonna be. I think I think it's all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Rushing yards in first five or ten it was twenty six and a half. I'm going more for Saquon Bar twenty six and a half. Yeah, five attempts he won attempt.
Speaker 1: What the hell you see that?
Speaker 3: You go all the way over to rush yards and five attempts. See, that's why I'm glad people watch the show. Make sure you use broken plate, use that code. They give your discount.
Speaker 1: Whole bunch of yees.
Speaker 3: So if you do that type of ship, bro, and they seeing how we picked cook our ship up live, we ain't know niggas fake it like these niggas be faking when they do they pick. Damn We ain't no fake as faking. All them niggas will do it, all them white boars with prize pick.
Speaker 1: You said you said more now that ship bro, everybody white? Now you said more everybody white?
Speaker 3: Yeah, faking put the name on that ship bro, the white boy name. Team Them niggas will be Team Trent, Team.
Speaker 1: Sketch dumb price pis this week, m dumb you gotta pick.
Speaker 3: How we feel about Jason tailor her at nine rushing attempts.
Speaker 5: Already got them, Bro, we can't do said I got. I got him over on the past short. Yeah that's you know, prospect won't let you do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot. I wouldn't listen to my fault. Greg.
Speaker 3: You got one, Hey, y'all see the broken play jersey.
Speaker 4: Y'all order some ship. I got a few shift Leader shirts.
Speaker 3: On my page. Y'all click in and order them to you got some show some love shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, got Trapp pat Hey, all right, so I got Kwon Barkley two and a half receiving targets I got, I got. I can't use them, bro, can you the same person.
Speaker 3: That's show?
Speaker 4: That's show guy, you can use them? I go pet like yours better?
Speaker 3: All right? Mine as well?
Speaker 1: Well? You know what, they don't never pass the ball to say Quon Barkley though, I don't know, Bro, I feel like he's gonna get what was that two and a half or we need one? You're going over?
Speaker 3: I think you under okay. I don't think they're gonna they're gonna change. They gotta chain because look them, they're gonna be blitzing. They gonna start to have to do screens.
Speaker 5: All that?
Speaker 1: All right? I move off of keep your keep your saw. Ain't nobody can pat mahomes examer worthy on for what exactly? Worthy?
Speaker 5: Over under fifty seven and a half passing yard passing receiving yards.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I love that.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see what they got my homes?
Speaker 3: My homeboy, who's slight checking?
Speaker 1: I don't think he has to travel? He don't have to travel?
Speaker 3: And Slayton, ain't he not?
Speaker 4: You don't know more?
Speaker 3: Bro, I wasn't worthy? Yeah worthy? I don't think who's gonna check? Kelseon won the white boy?
Speaker 1: What's that? My boy is guarding of the free safety? Is he that gard rover?
Speaker 3: Oh? I forgot about it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is good? Yeah read blank ship could cover pretty good. Yes, years ain't strong, So I don't know he and Grig got chiefs. M you asked my homes? Uh passing yards? Think they got on is point five?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, we can't get the most money off of it. I know it.
Speaker 1: Let's go with yeah, yeah, m hm mhmm. Johann dots in less than three and a half.
Speaker 3: We won't catcher get that nigga out, but I don't never thow this nigga the ball, all right, bet locked down, locked in man.
Speaker 1: Locked sock of the robot ship. It okay, I am baby,