Speaker 1: Welcome back to an emergency intercom.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this recording.
Speaker 3: Are making sure welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 1: Ool.
Speaker 4: I have a pe drip on my pants that there's no way that's actually tea.
Speaker 1: It's just my penis goes down that low that it just like drips.
Speaker 2: It goes to your mid thigh. That seems like a medical issue.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: Every time I get an erection, the blood from my brain goes.
Speaker 3: This is the second time we start an episode talking about your wiener.
Speaker 1: It's a huge topic of conversation.
Speaker 3: It's a huge deal. It's a huge ordeal. I didn't want to be wearing my fucking glasses. I'm tired of wearing my glasses. I need to get Laci eye surgery. But I know, with my love, i'd be the first hot girl to go blind.
Speaker 2: Via a six.
Speaker 4: For real, Like when I was I for real thought I was gonna go blind. I mean I literally did go blind halfway through my Lasick eye surgery. Like I'm not joking. And he didn't tell me like they do, like they shot las Okay, so this is how it went. They like cut the flap of my eye open and then they like peeled it back and then they fire like lasers into your eye. And before the lasers, like he peeled my flip or my like layer back and on one of the eyes and he was just doing one at one eye at a time, and uh, I like completely lost all my vision and he didn't say anything. It just wait and he didn't say anything, and I was like, oh, fuck, like I'm blind, like I'm literally blind, and I was having like a panic attack internally, and I was like, they fucked up.
Speaker 1: They shot their runs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they gave me like like a foremo xanax.
Speaker 2: Were able to was the bravery to be feared.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, my fucking god, like I'm blind in my fucking right eye, Like I can't see anything.
Speaker 1: I'm fucked over this as fuck.
Speaker 4: And then like thirty seconds of me panicking like being completely blind, he was like, oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you, but like you'll literally experience like blindness right now. And I was like, oh, thank god, what was that? Like, Uh, it was fucked up. It was literally terrifying, like literally it it's it's indescribable.
Speaker 1: But like I.
Speaker 4: Could see like like uh like almost like electricity in my eye. Like I could see like the veins in the back of my eye when the lasers were firing in. I could also smell like my eye burning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what is lasik?
Speaker 3: Are they basically burning your eyes so that it has to reconstruct itself.
Speaker 1: I literally have no idea.
Speaker 4: I think they shoot lasers into your eyes to like do something to like the cornea or some shit like melt it back or.
Speaker 1: Like the back of your.
Speaker 4: Eyeball, like your optic nerve, like all those little lenses and shit they're melting or some shit literally making off.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a genius that sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like when you have like a scar and you go and get scar mobile. Isn't part of that literally like re fracturing the skin so that it can like heal over.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, Yeah, Like that's something that's don to like bodies a lot.
Speaker 3: Is like literally harming it so that your body can like regenerate.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think with like acne scars, they shoot it with lasers and then it promotes collagen production or something.
Speaker 2: So that's probably what happens to your eye.
Speaker 3: And like I see that's the thing about me is like if the world started over and I was put at the forefront of it, we'd honestly probably still be here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe like set back way more though.
Speaker 3: No, we might be further with less damage to the earth because like I would be leading with empathy.
Speaker 5: Oh can you guys imagine where we'd be if Hillary Clinton won in twenty sixteen? Like, just how much better every cry?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna cry because you hate women?
Speaker 4: Because I love women? What I've never said I hated women? No play the clip I hate women?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've said it a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, we actually have it on video, like an astonished you might actually wait, we have to call Guinness because Drew might be the person who is said.
Speaker 2: Has claimed his hatred for women the most on the internet.
Speaker 3: And you're up again some pretty prominent figures in that category. The amount in which men publicly get on the internet to hate women is actually astonishing. Yeah, fuck men, though I hate man, I don't go a fuck And it just doesn't it's not it doesn't go both ways. Yeah, yeah, right right.
Speaker 2: I left an air on smoothie in my bag and this morning it fucking exploded in my.
Speaker 4: Room literally overnight as well, as a whole smoothie. No, no, no, I don't got a smoothie.
Speaker 2: From I got the macawon.
Speaker 1: Oh did you open it? No?
Speaker 3: I just forgot it in my gym bag. And then this morning I thought Azol was playing with something.
Speaker 2: I was like, I kept hitting the bed to make her stop, and then like I was like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: And I like got up and I when I finally got out of bed, I heard my bag literally hiss.
Speaker 2: At me, and I was like, bitch, did I bring a fucking animal in the house?
Speaker 3: But it was my Airwan smoothie actually about to fucking explode in shoes.
Speaker 1: You shop at a huh you shop at Airwin.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I think things like that are just overpriced and like honestly like played out and like very embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I don't claim.
Speaker 1: I don't claim.
Speaker 3: I don't they claim I do, and like at this point it is embarrassing and I'm sorry, but like I do.
Speaker 4: Their food is young, pre made food is just lit like it's so good.
Speaker 3: You can't attack me because I have decision anxiety, because my own internal issues.
Speaker 1: It's just so easy. You just get to go and you get to I don't fucking question what I do. Get the same.
Speaker 4: Food you get every single time, and you know it's gonna taste same and it's gonna be good, and it's also kind of healthy and literally like McDonald's good places. So I'm just like it's easy, simple and yummers.
Speaker 2: It's literally like McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Were we talking about it on the podcast that if we found that McDonald's chicken was fake, Like, how would you react? Like if you found out it was like not real, I would be so fucking happy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't care.
Speaker 4: I would be like, oh good, I'm not killing animals and I'm getting like kind.
Speaker 2: Of nutrition and I'm getting my microplastics. Yeah. I argue with someone because they were like, I like McDonald's in Europe more because like the chicken is real, No bitch, I don't fucking want that.
Speaker 3: Like I literally don't want tendons and real fat in my chicken nuggets for McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I want to eat that.
Speaker 3: Shit and it melts barbecue sauce and French fries in my mouth that it's just waiting for coca cola to be drizzled.
Speaker 4: Literally, I want it to melt in my mouth because it's literally all fillers. And it turns into like a puddle of like fake chick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chewy gum, Like I want my McDonald's tastes like chicken flavor gum, And that's what it tastes like here, and I love it.
Speaker 2: Like everything else is valid, like the dairy in Europe being like lit true true true, the gluten being less.
Speaker 4: Or to respond to my butter TikTok that I sent you, there's a little French butter going around that's super fucking it's literally making it's making its rounds, and I was like, we need to go get it because it's very rarely sold in America. And there's a shop called Frenches selling this expensive ass butter sorry, like a bunch of different flavors.
Speaker 2: And okay, see it lost me because it was like fucking yu zoo. Lemon butter sounds de hell.
Speaker 1: You ever had shrimp? Yes, shrimp butter and lemon?
Speaker 2: No, what you're missing out is yuzu. Like what is it? Yuzu? Like a really sweet for.
Speaker 1: No, it's like like kind of citrusy. It's like a lemon.
Speaker 2: I can't, I can't. I don't want sweet butter.
Speaker 3: It's not sweet, like in my head all of those butter sounded sweet.
Speaker 1: It was like the raspberry ones.
Speaker 3: Oh that was the one that really threw me. I'm like, raspberry butter. See, yeah, that sounds lit as fuck, but that's because seaweed is like savory, but raspberry butter.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm tripping right now because it's like it's like butter and jam. Yeah, so like and maybe it's not that deep, but like, for some reason.
Speaker 2: It sounds so gross.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: What I'm thinking of is last time I really had butter. It's at peak of me having a sore throat and I ate a piece of toast with butter on it, and the butter hit the back of my throat and I was like, this human shouldn't be eating this because the way that just hit the back of my throat and the way it felt it was not okay, Like it actually felt like I was doing something genuinely unhealthy to my body.
Speaker 2: But so then I covered it in jam and kept going.
Speaker 1: But there you go, there go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, we went to the gym like I work out, like I go to the gym three to four times a week, like maybe five times, and I'm feeling that I'm just like I work out, I go to the gym like it's it's just a part of my routine.
Speaker 2: Is this the story? Is that the point.
Speaker 1: Of what you're saying part of my routine?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Well, at this gym, there was this guy that I felt like he knew who I was because he kept like looking at me, like over and over again.
Speaker 2: Like i'aded.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, it's like a sixth sense, like you know what you know and you know and I just like had a feeling.
Speaker 2: And I know when you don't like me and you're around me and you know who I am from the internet, and I that's another sense.
Speaker 1: It is like you can feel it.
Speaker 3: I can feel it off of you. And now it's just embarrassing because you don't like me for some weird reason. But I'm next to you. Yeah, and I'm about to be so nice that you're gonna feel like a little.
Speaker 4: Idiot when you so on top of that, So I had this I had a feeling that this guy knew who I was. And I was like, fuck, dude, I like I really don't want this person to see me naked in the locker room whatever, blah blah blah. So I had my little conniption fit, and I waited until he went into the locker room, and ironically enough, Dalton had gone into the locker room at the same time, because Dalton.
Speaker 2: Was there, and Dalton is our friend.
Speaker 4: Who is literally like one of the most sexy hot people like on this planet, Like his body is like actually built by the Greek gods. Dalton's body, he's going, he's literally gorgeous. And basically what happened was Dalton was in the sauna and this.
Speaker 3: Dude also to purpose, you have to be butt naked, nasty.
Speaker 2: And the fucking song yeah yeah, yeah, So keep that in mind for this story.
Speaker 4: So this dude, who I thought knew who I was, went up to my buddy Dalton, who he didn't.
Speaker 1: Know that I naked, and was like, you're you host that podcast?
Speaker 4: Like you're you're Drew Phillips, right, And Dalton was like what, Like what the fucking He was like, oh, like, I just like the hair and I just saw you were I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this is weird. I'm sorry, and it this is weird, and then they moved on with their day. More of this story is that I'm sexy, fucking hot, and I got mistaken for like a very sexy person with the sexy body because.
Speaker 5: Maybe we throw a photo up, but I don't want to get demonetized. It was like a photo of that man shirtless.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you were gonna you meant like a photo of him naked, and I was like, yeah, you can't put a naked photo.
Speaker 4: I thought you were saying, let's throw a photo and Drew's body and get me monetized because.
Speaker 5: It's the podcast over to Rumble, so we can post naked pictures of Dalton.
Speaker 3: What I will say the moral of that story is, please, if you recognize anybody, not even just us, if you ever recognize anybody in a spa setting where the person is butt naked, nasty, do not go.
Speaker 2: Up to them. Because that was my first thought. Is like the intense bravery and like like like being in a different planet of going up to something. Someone came up to me button naked, and like like I can feel like I've been in the locker room with like girls my age, and like.
Speaker 3: Like Drew said, like sometimes it's just a sixth sense and I'm like, oh, this person like maybe doesn't know me, but like they're looking at me in a way that I'm like, they've probably seen me.
Speaker 2: Around, like on the internet. If one of those people then proceeded to go up to me while I'm also I'm in the sauna, so I'm like dripping sweat naked, and I was like, oh my god, I love what you do, and my fucking tits are out.
Speaker 3: We're fighting, So now we're gonna have sexy sauna wrestling.
Speaker 4: See, for me, it's not that big of a deal, like just come up to me in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I said that and got defensive over Drew, Drew was like I don't care, and I was like, but I do, but I do.
Speaker 1: No, No, it doesn't bother me that much.
Speaker 4: But I there is part of me that's like, no, like people cannot be gossiping about my body on the internet.
Speaker 3: Like absolutely, I don't know if I would care if anybody saw me naked, because like, realistically, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I've never been somebody who like even.
Speaker 3: In high school when you had to like change, like I wasn't like going into the bathrooms.
Speaker 2: I was just like whatever, like I'm gonna get butt naked, nasty.
Speaker 3: But like, for some reason, breaking that wall of saying it is like too far, Like I don't care if somebody knows me and sees me naked and like continues to talk to me like casually, but like, please while we are both naked, don't break that barrier.
Speaker 2: Like once we're.
Speaker 3: Fully clothed and we're walking out, Like if you decide to be like oh, by the way, like I love the podcast, I'd be like, oh, that's kind of crazy because we just spoke button naked nasty for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: But like, don't while.
Speaker 3: I'm naked be like, oh, also, I see you on the internet everywhere. I think it's also different for girls because like my tits are literally like less than a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm covered a towel as well. Yeah I'm not a snaked.
Speaker 2: Wait do you get butt naked in the sauna or do you keep a towel on?
Speaker 1: I like keep a towel on.
Speaker 3: I literally go in there, lay my towel and sit with my legs like this, like literally like in the sauna and all the other girls, Like I've been noticing because for a long time in the sauna there was never anybody else, but recently, because we've been going later, there have been people in the sauna and I'm like, oh, girls are going in like fully wrapped up.
Speaker 2: And then it's like me and one other brave soul who's like but naked, nasty, like laying on her back with her fucking legs up on the wall.
Speaker 4: It's a very different vibe in the men's I feel like everybody's covered up. But the reason I was like, Oh, my fucking god, is this note that I have taken down And I actually have zero idea what this is supposed to fucking mean, And like, y'all tell me if like y'all can like understand what I'm getting out here, but I.
Speaker 1: Really really have zero clue what this is.
Speaker 4: Enya is an avenger. Avenger Kaya is a model, and I'm doja Cat's man. I swear to god, I have that written down, Like literally, what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 2: Is that a you had?
Speaker 5: Maybe I am a model? Though okay, yeah, I don't know if you guys saw that.
Speaker 1: We actually need to talk about that.
Speaker 5: We need to talk about this.
Speaker 4: So I think we've talked about No, we I don't think we've ever talked about the Nightmare trip or have we?
Speaker 5: I think we alluded to it, but it was so traumatizing. At the time, we were like.
Speaker 4: No, it was for real the gnarliest travel experience of my life that it almost made me never want to fly again. We went to like Mexico City for a little bit, and like it was like near the end of COVID, Like we there weren't many COVID restrictions anymore, and we were like aware of that, like you didn't need a COVID test to fly in America, you didn't need one, blah blah blah blah blah to get into Mexico City. But what we failed to realize is that you needed one to get back into America from Mexico City. But all of us we were like, oh, like we actually don't need a test, Like Kaya asked, like a gay agent.
Speaker 1: A gate agent was like, oh no, like you're good, like I.
Speaker 5: Think it was straight.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 5: But we.
Speaker 4: I got I got us to the airport like four hours early, because I was convinced we needed a test, like Elisa was convinced that we needed to test, but this gate agent was like, no, you don't need a test. So then we were like, Okay, fine, I guess we don't need a test and we just kind of loitered around, like we got through their version of TSA, like I.
Speaker 5: Think we showed up like four hours early and fell asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was just saying.
Speaker 5: And then they like transferred it to another gate and we went over there and we were on time and everything was fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it like we just loitered around, like waited our four hours and then we went to our gate and we were are we were sitting at a different gate that we were supposed to be at, but they changed the gate like literally last minute, and none of us got a notification.
Speaker 1: They didn't announce it.
Speaker 4: We didn't see it until we looked at our phone and we were like, oh my god, we're at the wrong gate. And we had like five minutes to run across the entire Mexico City Airport to get to our gate, and we got there on time. We were like, oh my fucking god, thank god.
Speaker 1: We made it.
Speaker 4: Like I cannot believe we made it. Like we thought that was the end of it. We were like, dude, like we made this gate. We were like literally some of the last people in line to get to this gate. And we pull up and they're asking for COVID tests and we're like, oh, we're fine. We have like we brought our own little COVID test. We took them like they're not digital, but they're like the their analog COVID test and we show that to the gate agent and she's like this doesn't work, Like y'all can't do this, Like y'all have to go get a a real COVID test that has a digital code. And we're like what, Like that doesn't make sense, but whatever. Alisa had her digital code. She got on the plane, which in the moment I was pissed about it. I was like, no, like this ship is sinking, come down with us.
Speaker 1: But then I.
Speaker 4: Realized I was like, actually, you know what, like get on that fucking plane because I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 3: Also, she like told them, she was like, dude, no, that guy told you the wrong in from of she was like, I looked this up.
Speaker 2: You need to have She literally that was the funny thing. And when y'all tell this, I just I'm like, this is so crazy because literally, like we all looked it up when you like were checking in for your flight. I don't blame Kai, though, I blame all of you, because all of you are like kind of crazy for just like going in with it and being like, all right, that sounds right. When we all looked it up.
Speaker 4: I fought tooth and nail, I argued. I was like, no, we have to get a COVID test.
Speaker 2: I think like three days that we weren't there for three days.
Speaker 5: All three days, she wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would not stop talking about that fucking She was like, I have one with a QR code. I could give you guys my one that like doesn't, but you need a QR code because you need a digital. You need a digital. And she she had been like, I'm gonna wait till like right before we go to the airport because it has to be within this time frame and you need a digital, and like would not Literally the night before at dinner, it's like all that was spoken about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but anyways, Delicious, we get to the gate and she's like, no, you can't, but there's a COVID testing spot in the airport, so we literally rent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you have to go out of security again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like I'm not joking.
Speaker 4: It's like a mile and a half run and we sprinted all the way there. Me Jester and Kai. We get there, We're like, oh fuck, like we kind of made it. We're like making good time. We get our COVID tests. This is where Kay's campaign model. This is where that comes out.
Speaker 5: They took us into like these individual cubicles to do the test, and I didn't see a camera in there, but the woman that gave me the test was like, she had a mask, you had a shield over the mask, and I think I'm pretty sure that she had blonde, curly hair.
Speaker 4: No, she No, there were cameras in Jester's room. Oh they were taking pictures of Jester too. Yeah, that's what Jester was saying.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like it's legitimately you. But this is the photo they I got DM.
Speaker 5: I think yesterday I woke up to a DM and it was like, oh cool, I didn't know you modeled. And it's a it's a photo of me with like yeah, it's a photo of me with a thing like shoved up my nose. And it's like I was like a lot of white guys look like me, but I do think that's me, Like yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's one hundred percent Kai. And it's like in one of those little rooms, like it was it's one hundred percent like without fail. When we were in like the biggest rush of our life getting our COVID test. But anyways, we got our COVID test sprinted all the way back and we were we still made the line. Like there were people walking onto the airplane in front of us, and like we were like, oh, thank god, like we made it, Like I cannot believe we made it. We were kind of like celebrating, but we were also like, let's get on the plane before we celebrate. And we're literally like the last people to pull up, and we were like, oh, we got our tests, like look and like we're waiting in line, refreshing because the tests take like ten minutes to like like show up a negative or a positive. We didn't know if we were negative a positive. We show we like are refreshing in line. We're like please please please, like and then might.
Speaker 2: Not get your test results in time to like get on.
Speaker 4: Well, we got to the front and we were like, oh, we took our test. It's waiting, like we promise, like it'll be like one more minute, two more minute.
Speaker 5: We can see people like walking onto the planet. You can still see people like going down the tiny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, and then like she's like, no, I can't do that. And then right as we're saying like we're refreshing, we're like showing, and we're like look like they're negative, like we're negative, like let us on, please, please, please, and she's just like no, like you're not getting on this fucking plane, like you're literally not, and we're like.
Speaker 1: Dude, there's people walking on right now.
Speaker 4: So we didn't get on the fucking plane because we didn't get our COVID tests. And it's a way longer nightmare of a story, like it keeps fucking going and going and more bad shit keeps happening, like everything that you can think goes wrong, Like it literally.
Speaker 3: All that is not true, because I would be like, oh my god, did the plane crash.
Speaker 4: No, we were fully expecting it to already ready to go. Yeah, but like I don't think we're.
Speaker 5: We were in that airport for another eight hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, waiting for flights, Like it was so fucking And.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, me, I was still in Mexico City having the time of met up with a few friends who came into the city beautiful. It was a bunch of Miami friends too.
Speaker 1: I was like, it was a beautiful moment, I don't think.
Speaker 2: And then I was left with everybody who spoke Spanish, so we were like it was a dream for me. Dream. I will say the workers in the airport first of.
Speaker 3: All, youngest workers in an airport ever, because they were all around my age. I got wrong directions for the first Thank god I got there early too, because I got sent to like five different spots in that airport.
Speaker 2: Before I even got through my gate.
Speaker 1: It was just a nightmare of a trip. All around.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful and amazing, but like it was just crazy crazy boots, crazy crazy boots.
Speaker 3: I have hot takes about people who were like obsessed with Mexico City, but this isn't.
Speaker 1: This isn't what do you mean.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying when I went to Mexico City, I was like, this is gorgeous. I love this. But it's part of it that like I love is because it feels very familiar because my family is from Central America, so I'm just feeling very like, oh, I know this vibe. And then I think there are a lot of people who.
Speaker 2: Go there were like this place is insane. What's happening. It's so cheap, and I'm like, oh, did you write down your rules for your daughter?
Speaker 4: That's what I was just about to ask you and bring up. I literally still don't know if I did this right, like at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So there's this trend going around and it's like rules for your daughter. I didn't screenshot it.
Speaker 2: I just wrote like three rules of things that kind.
Speaker 3: Of sounded right for me. So it's like, basically you're supposed to be like, okay, so are you gonna give your daughter a curfew?
Speaker 1: Like are you going to find an example and we'll put it on. We don't have to find it now.
Speaker 3: But maybe I show it to you though, so that you like fully understand, totally understand.
Speaker 2: Ey, Hey, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, my watch History. I turned it on like two days ago, and how is it like this intense? Like I watch this is all from like today.
Speaker 4: You know what I find crazy? What is that women can't come like they can't have orgasms?
Speaker 2: Stop it? Because that's not true. Why do you actually think that? Are you just.
Speaker 5: Saying I believe it when I see it? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Literally, Like I'm just trying to like I'm just trying to like figure out.
Speaker 2: Like I'm trying to figure out if you're joking, because there's actually no way that you think women are incapable of having an orgasm.
Speaker 1: What every woman I've been with has just not.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought? Like that's more of like something you you've done, like a problem, like you're like making or no because.
Speaker 5: I but also like I haven't. I have never seen that happen.
Speaker 2: I mean that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Two men in the room telling you that women can't come, and you're just.
Speaker 2: I am a girl and I have a wing bot, and let me tell you things can get done. I can turn get done in a very short amount.
Speaker 1: I can turn up.
Speaker 5: I think there's a MythBusters episode about women coming and they they've busted.
Speaker 1: Really damn what Yeah, why did you say that? You want to apologize for saying women can come?
Speaker 5: Yea honestly an apology to all men.
Speaker 1: You just said the word ten times.
Speaker 2: This sucks because it's just like the most not that this girl's TikTok sucks, but like I mean, two hundred likes. I don't know how good it's going to be, but this is basically it, Like.
Speaker 3: I actually don't want to play this because one of the things is sex and sexuality, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to hear this randomness. But it's like rules for my daughter, like your idea on curfew drinking, smoking, like cursing, Like are you gonna allow your daughter to curse?
Speaker 1: Like all this show?
Speaker 3: So here's some of mine rules for my daughter. Only have sex with cool people, but you have to have a lot of it or I will not be letting you come home, Okay, mis kind of Yeah, this kind of starts at age like honestly fifteen, and if by fifteen you're not like boning, like, there's a problem my daughter's getting her asking.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I have to clarify that that's a joke. Like I hate that I have to clarify that somebody was like that's like the thing that it makes all these so interesting is because you're literally talking about like what you're going to allow your like child to do, and.
Speaker 3: Everybody when they're talking about like obviously my kids are gonna have sex, like I'll like if they like have sex by age thirteen, like blah blah, I'm like they go on.
Speaker 2: These talks about like how they're gonna deal with it. And I'm like, that is terrifying to.
Speaker 1: Even I guess you do have to think about it.
Speaker 3: You do have to like contemplate because like it's not it's not like the most common, but it's like not super uncommon. Okay, curfew, you can only use your window and your room will be on the top floor.
Speaker 2: So like basically for me, like I don't care what time you come home. I don't care who you come home with. Like that's actually not my fucking business. I'm gonna take parenting like I'm your friends, Like I'm your best friend.
Speaker 4: Like you can drink and yeah, like you can.
Speaker 3: I'll teach you how to make a really good cocktail so you don't have to spend fifteen dollars on a really expensive cocktail. Sleepovers, go to as many sleep boats as possible, so me and your dad can have lots of sex. Okay, I just don't want my kids to be home ever, Like I like, do you.
Speaker 1: Feel that that, Yeah, like I would.
Speaker 4: I mean, ever since we had our kids taken away, my life has gotten exponent Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, because like I know, people are like, well, kids don't stop you from like having a fun life. They just add to that fun. But I couldn't feel feel like it was more opposite. Like I literally felt like I used to have the most fun ever, and then when I had a kid and I had to like change it staper and stuff.
Speaker 4: I lost like all respect for myself and yeah, yeah I didn't keep up.
Speaker 1: It was it was so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lost a huge part of me.
Speaker 3: And I was just like also, like once like our daughter hit like fifteen.
Speaker 2: And then she had friends and I saw that she was cool. I was like, honestly, I don't want anything to do with you, because like I wasn't that cool when I was a kid. So like now I fucking hate you, and I actually hope you get kidnapped.
Speaker 4: I hate that our fake jokes are literally the same. No curfew because my daughter isn't out and lit, I don't want it. She will be a party girl and I'm gonna be serving me out. That's all literally all I wrote down.
Speaker 2: It's crazy out there appared to literally like bring everyone over and we could drink at my house.
Speaker 4: I'm like, those are there were there were several parents like yeah in Texas like serving me mixed drinks like growing up and I'm not gonna lie. It was fucking lit, Like it was so fun and like, also we would like be like seventeen eighteen maybe partying with like these grown ass people and like it's kind of cute letting them like relive their like glory days, but also they are serving children drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's also a little weird.
Speaker 3: I feel like so many households like have that idea, but like, dude, it what's crazy and scary is like one like watching.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like takes on parenting.
Speaker 3: When like we're all like in our early twenties and so much of that is subject to change.
Speaker 2: And I was like going down.
Speaker 3: A rabbit hole of like watching them and looking at the comments and like this girl had one where she was like she let her daughters do everything, but she would She was like, the one thing I don't want is like my daughter to ever sleep over at someone else's house. And people were like, I agree with you and everything, but like the sleepover thing, Like some of my favorite memories are when I got to sleep over at my friend's house. But what's so crazy is like growing up as a daughter, Like that's such a thing, Like is it really like, well you can't go to so and so's house because like I don't know their parents and I don't know their dad, and like that kind of like rhetoric, which is so insane to think growing up, Like the whole rhetoric an idea of like well, like you're literally drilled from like age eight to be like men are dangerous and if I'm not around you while you're around another man, I don't trust it, and like that's so crazy, and then like yeah, that's a whole other topic.
Speaker 2: But just like put pants on, like huh.
Speaker 1: Well, British people aren't real?
Speaker 2: Oh what makes you say that?
Speaker 1: I just know it.
Speaker 2: Are those technically your ancestors British people?
Speaker 1: No, we just formed, white people just formed one day.
Speaker 4: Oh damn yeah, damn damn.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna elaborate on you saying British people aren't or like was that it? Are you saying that? Because of these two talk I feel like you the way.
Speaker 1: It sounded, No, I just like U I where that thought came from.
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, like, I guess it's not that weird to serve an eighteen year old to drink because like in England, like London, whatever, that fucking place is called like their parents. Yeah, the UK, their parents are literally allowed to like give them drinks, and they like drink at the dinner table with their parents. Like if you're fifteen and your parents are like, oh, yeah, I'm going to order a glass of wine for my fifteen year old child, like the restaurants are like legally obliged to and so I'm just like, is it really that weird?
Speaker 1: I mean, like I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't know that, Like I don't know that it's that weird.
Speaker 3: Because I guess, like to a certain extent in my head, I'm like, oh, I guess maybe that's like teaching some sort of self control. But I feel like that's like the battle you face when you're a parent is like once you get there, having to like go back and forth with the idea of like, okay, well, like do I basically enable the possibility of.
Speaker 2: My kid taking it too far?
Speaker 3: Or do I just get hands off with it and pray that they're able to make like good decisions for themselves.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be a hands off parent.
Speaker 2: Hands off there's like three words for it.
Speaker 3: It's like literally like authoritarian, like diplomatic or something. And then like something else, Like there's like literally like three ways to like there's three different forms of like parenthood and then ones like super like do whatever you want, one super strict.
Speaker 4: And then one I'm going to give them the option to do whatever they want, but explain the consequences to every option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be like you can.
Speaker 4: Make this choice, you have free will, but these are the consequences that come with it.
Speaker 2: I have a fear that I'm going to be like a really anxiety driven, obnoxious mother who like my kids will.
Speaker 4: The way you are with is zoel, Like, yeah, it's gonna happen. You're trap them inside.
Speaker 2: I mean even with my siblings.
Speaker 3: Like I get told this all the time by like friends and people who've watched me interact with my siblings on like long term basis, Like I am really obnoxious, and I think like I overcompensate for like the way maybe I wanted to be like handled as a child, or how I think I wanted to be handled.
Speaker 5: Can you hear that I think it's fine?
Speaker 1: Or how I like thought the camera's not fucking recording, You're so.
Speaker 3: Fucking anna lying, bitch, how I thought I wanted to be handled? So like literally I'll be sitting with my thirteen and eleven year old sibling and like they're silent, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Like are you okay? Like what are you thinking? Like are you comfortable here? Like is this wrong? Like whatever?
Speaker 3: And then like literally, because I have such a big age gap with them, sometimes I take on like more of like a.
Speaker 2: Parental role than I need.
Speaker 3: Seeing that where like I feel it's so normal for siblings to fucking argue and like get into fights and arguments. But if my little siblings are annoying the fuck out of me and I yell at them, I immediately get into like, oh my god, like I feel so bad, Like that was like I just yelled at them in public, Like that must be so traumatizing and embarrassment embarrassing. And now they're like having this grudge against me because I like overstep.
Speaker 2: Them and they feel dehumanized and suspected. And literally I'm sitting here like in a park being like, hey, like I'm so sorry for raising my voice at you. That was like so like incorrect of me, Like I just like I felt really like frustrated with the way you were acting with me.
Speaker 3: And I'm like sitting here like overanalyzing and emotional interaction I had with like a thirteen year old who couldn't give a fuck, and is like leave me the fuck alone, like move away from me until I figure it out all my own.
Speaker 2: But I'm sitting here being like no, like what about it hurt your feelings? Like please let me know, like I would love to know, Like it's good for you to communicate, And my siblings are like, bitch.
Speaker 1: I have an iPhone.
Speaker 4: I don't need to communicy. Yeah, I I'm fine. I'm gonna just lose myself and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for what it's worth. I think you're really good with Drew. He's like, how old are you now?
Speaker 1: And Drew twelve?
Speaker 2: No? No, who was twenty four years old? Almost twenty five?
Speaker 5: Like no, no, I feel like he's You've said that you were. I thought he's at sixteen before, but I guess he's twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh is it happening that fast? Remember we spoke about this. You have like Benjamin Button's disease. Oh right, Oh I'm really sorry.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you're really good with him.
Speaker 2: Do you get weakers?
Speaker 1: You get out there? I need?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am going to be a really annoying mom.
Speaker 5: Did the woman in Benjamin Buttons smash.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 2: I've only seen but you're disgusting for even.
Speaker 5: As literally just wondering if that was written.
Speaker 2: Do you know they had to get sex and there? Like what why would someone make a movie with no sex in it?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about it. That's literally what I'm talking the movie.
Speaker 2: With no sex.
Speaker 1: Where's the values?
Speaker 2: It's his value?
Speaker 1: We need boobs?
Speaker 2: How do you even make How does the plot go?
Speaker 3: Like Okay, let's see, okay, let's take the plot of a movie, but you take off the man.
Speaker 2: Okay. A girl is like living the end like, yes.
Speaker 5: Come in, where do the boobs come in?
Speaker 3: Girl is living seized man, she likes man and her fall in love, have baby the end. But I just don't like, how are you supposed to get to the end?
Speaker 5: Movies about other things besides sex?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, Paris is burning? You know that's the first one when comes.
Speaker 2: That's at the top of your catalog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, period, period.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Me and Drew have been like talking to each other in the house, like I'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, babe, we haven't been talking.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, babe, it's time to go to the gym. I guess you're like, okay, let's go.
Speaker 4: Serve, Like I really have no idea what you're referencing. Half the ship, I say, don't even know.
Speaker 2: Last when I was talking to Drew about us going to the gym, I was like, Babe, like, Babe, it's time to go to the gym, And you're like, okay, per Babe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, Babe, why do you talk like that? You talk like a bunch of my like like my gay friends. Like it's so funny how that just rubbed off on you, like it rubbed off on you.
Speaker 1: Per, Let's go to the gym. Suck.
Speaker 2: And I just love thinking about like a Hella like diluted couple where the girl just like cannot see.
Speaker 1: In the red flag.
Speaker 4: Remember when we were walking from the store holding hands and I was like, really like I don't understand hand holding, Like I get that it.
Speaker 2: Feels it was really sad. An't we talking.
Speaker 1: Good for people? But like literally, why like what is that me trying.
Speaker 2: To explain to Drew? What like a sweet like a hand holding like between a couple is.
Speaker 1: Like this is how you hug your partner.
Speaker 2: No, I was like no. I was like okay, because we were holding hands walking down the sidewalk, and he was like, what about this is like romantic or like like people's why do people? And I was like I literally was stunned by that question because what a fucking weird ass question. And I was like I was like I don't know, like it's just like a means of affection.
Speaker 3: And then me trying to show him like how like if you're holding hands with someone you're like seeing you'll like rub your face.
Speaker 1: It was to get you to hold my hand again.
Speaker 5: And I've seen a lot of uph on this podcast, but that is the saddest moment.
Speaker 7: Experience, and trying to exca him, I was like, oh, you know, because like walking like this is harder, and like whatever, He's like, okay, He's like I guess it like feels like natural, but like I just don't understand, like.
Speaker 1: It feels like the hands were designed to be held, so.
Speaker 2: Like we are not like in love, so like of course it's not going to feel like this like grand like gesture from me because like we're literally walking down the street being like do you think do you.
Speaker 1: See we're dating?
Speaker 4: When you hold like a partner's hand, like do you feel like electricity?
Speaker 2: Not electricity, Like it's not like like you know what I mean love like like it feels it's like an affirmation thing. It's like if I'm just walking, this person like wants my like physical affections. So about that, they're they're like they're feeding for it even within like hand hold, like.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing youine like I don't know if I could ever feel it's.
Speaker 5: Like a Google engineer telling them they're on that.
Speaker 4: Like what like machine learning, Like I don't know, it just doesn't make sense. But when I'm doing s and I get my hands out, I'm like, this ship feels good.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, and I'm trying to like imagine like in what ways your hands.
Speaker 1: Would be hell passionately?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and I know in what ways? But that's also different, like like that's really.
Speaker 1: A different sex.
Speaker 6: Is because I'm thinking of a hand like this, Well, one day you'll feel it, but now we'll just keep holding hands and hope people take.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were walking and we were holding hands and I was like, I'm praying praying someone takes a picture of us so it can be spread as misinformation online because we were like.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's craziest When we hold hands and like walk around together, people think we are a couple, And like we've gone on this like tangent before, but like Ma and or have multiple times been like, why don't more people come out up to us while we're out and like flirt with us? And it's literally because people see us and think we're a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if they know it's from the internet, they know we're a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I was just like we were holding hands walking on the topwalkround was like to everybody in the course passing, we just look like a couple who are leaving a store together.
Speaker 2: Like no one else knows that, Like we are like so far from like ever dating, like and we're just like literally like siblings, like holding hit.
Speaker 5: There someone out there who's like a fan of the podcast that has a wall dedicated with like strings figure out that the sexuality and like what relationships are real and friend.
Speaker 2: That's also what me and you were talking about.
Speaker 3: We were like one of these freaks watching is dead set on the idea that me and Drew fucked.
Speaker 2: There are like a handful of people who are like, there's no way what the fuck was that?
Speaker 5: I know you just looked to be funny, sir. Have you guys actually not fucked.
Speaker 6: I definitely tapped that, dude, he said, I definitely taped that. Well.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't touch you with a ten yard stick, bitch. Are you actually about to cry? Harry saws and don't worry, darling.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, so Yoe was so insane. I'm Harry talk about it. I'm sorry, but I laughed. I could not stop laughing.
Speaker 3: It was I watched it high as bones and it was the best thing ever.
Speaker 4: It was the worst movie I've seen this year easily. Oh yeah. And I think I like went into it with an open minded, open heart and I was like.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I'm going to give this a chance. I'm really going to give this a chance.
Speaker 4: And then it just never happened, and like it just felt like be weird for weird sake. I will say, Harry Styles like kind of did good with what he was given.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, he's not a bad actor at all, once you get past the fact that, like it was hard as somebody who's seen him in media for like twelve years now to kind of get over the hump of like that's literally Harry Styles, Like that is Harry Styles, Like are you kidding me? So it was like kind of hard to get.
Speaker 1: Past fooling anybody we know that's harm Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, like I love them having to like figure right away to make it make sense, them having to make it make sense that he had a fucking British accent. That was honestly my favorite part of the movie.
Speaker 3: Spoiler alert if you haven't seen the movie, close your ears for like three seconds.
Speaker 4: But basically, okay, what I just say it.
Speaker 3: When he's going into the thing or whatever, it's like, you you picked the attributes you want, and they had him his character pick being British, which is so fucking funny because then when you hear his American accent, it's just really funny because it's like, this is funny.
Speaker 1: Something is not sitting right.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the concept, like the like concept of the movie sadly could have.
Speaker 2: Been something awesome. It is like an interesting idea, but the.
Speaker 3: Movie itself, Yeah, the movie, it was just so funny and I love Florence, so it was really sad.
Speaker 6: Aw poor girl.
Speaker 1: It was just literally like let's be like as weird as possible and do all these weird tropes and like just be strange and like.
Speaker 4: Just so many things just like didn't connect. Like I know, like there were several things in that movie that like she thought like was gonna look good on screen, and then they recorded it and she was just like, fuck, dude, it didn't look good. It didn't It just didn't come out in the edit. And they were like praying they could like edit it together and make it something good, but like, I don't know. It Like it was gorgeous, so I gave it one and a half stars, but like and like the idea that the idea is so good, like the idea of that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the idea, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The idea is like a really interesting thing that like I wish someone else wrote a screenplay for it, that idea, because like, yeah, it's pretty great.
Speaker 2: It's crazy though, because as a three point one.
Speaker 4: On letter Rocks, Greta Thunberg just like did not really direct really good.
Speaker 1: She's not like a good director.
Speaker 4: I get she's I get she's like a climate activist, but like I think she should stick to climate activism and then leave the movies to like the other people who like that's their passion.
Speaker 2: Greta Thunberg didn't make.
Speaker 1: That really, no, she literally she was credible.
Speaker 3: The Jokie said to Josh, you were like, you know what would have made that movie?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Like okay, So this movie would have been like if if it came out like in a week that like this movie was an AI generated script and like it was just like created solely by computers based off of like information on the.
Speaker 2: Internet, based off other movies it had walked.
Speaker 4: Then that would have legitimately been a masterpiece of me. And I would have been like, oh my fucking god, this is crazy because it felt so robotic. But like if a robot was able to write that script and it be that decent, like I would have been amazed.
Speaker 1: But like it wasn't robot. It was not.
Speaker 2: It was indeed written and made by humans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just cough at my words every like you're always just coughing at me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna cough at me.
Speaker 2: I'm not coughing at I literally have just been sick, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna cough at me. You're not coughing at you.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused why you keep saying that to me?
Speaker 1: Just ever?
Speaker 2: Whatever are you trying to fight me over having a cough.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm done, I'm done. I'm doing Greta.
Speaker 5: Greta Thunberg didn't make that movie, Drew. I already said that, I know, but I just want to reiterate that because a man saying it changes the way. Seriously, Greta Thunberg made Ladybird though.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, yeah, I just googled Greta Thunberg and she comes up on Google. Mean like she's obviously no, because.
Speaker 2: She's like like an identifile like public like public figure. Like that doesn't mean she made.
Speaker 1: A movie, but she has a list of famous quotes. I shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't be up.
Speaker 1: Oh I was gonna say, Wait, did you know Greta Thunberg is actually the York but from the past.
Speaker 2: Wait, do y'all know that by the time this comes out, I have been in Paris for like the past.
Speaker 4: Week, achieving her fucking dreams and doing everything she's been wanting to do.
Speaker 1: It's finally coming to fruition.
Speaker 2: So y'all go out there and you make your additts.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, literally.
Speaker 2: We go out there and you make your compilations.
Speaker 4: Literally, I'm so stoked for you, like literally so proud of you. It's like awesome to see you achieve your dreams.
Speaker 3: Why am I like so terrified of the people who like are die hard for Harry, who were going to like actually like come for my blood?
Speaker 4: Well no, we only had nothing but nice things to say to Harry, very hot as fucking It's so fucked up. That is an attractive motherfucker that I will say. But let's keep that under.
Speaker 2: Wraps because when I meet him, I am going to aack, like I don't know who he is.
Speaker 1: Oh, your Harold Harold's styles? Harold style?
Speaker 2: Is that your real last name?
Speaker 1: Style? Icon?
Speaker 2: Is that an accent of yours?
Speaker 1: Real Henry?
Speaker 2: Where are you from? I'm gonna say, where are you from?
Speaker 1: Oh? I see, I could I thought that was like an American accent. I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I can't really tell. I do a lot of traveling, so I get I get.
Speaker 1: The don't know. I just don't know where I am.
Speaker 3: I almost literally why do British people sound like that? Like like, obviously everybody has accents.
Speaker 2: But like why do they sound like that if it's just English? Like I don't understand.
Speaker 4: And it's also like this is America speak English?
Speaker 3: No, Drew, they don't live here. We just see it on our iPhone, but they don't like live here.
Speaker 4: Oh so now you're telling me the Internet reaches the globe like what? Like, No, it's obviously just from LA Like what.
Speaker 2: Wait do you actually think that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So the Internet, like anybody from all over the world can use it and get in contact with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that may be the funniest thing you've ever said.
Speaker 4: You've ever said to me. I should have ate my granola and yogurt before this. I'm crashing like crazy.
Speaker 2: I wonder if to.
Speaker 3: Like people from the UK, our accents sound as fucking crazy as theirs do.
Speaker 2: But there's actually no way. I don't think there is literally no way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my name's Harry Style.
Speaker 2: That's not how he sounds.
Speaker 1: My name's Harry Style.
Speaker 2: Is going to be in Marble movies. Like what universe? Are we living in?
Speaker 1: The MCU? Baby?
Speaker 2: The fucking witches are upstairs their potions.
Speaker 1: My name is Henry Styles.
Speaker 2: He's literally gonna be in He's gonna be in Marvel movies.
Speaker 1: One day, You're gonna have to replace me with a dead body.
Speaker 2: No, one day. I'm just gonna replace you with a real, other, functioning human bitch, and it's gonna be soon. Well, should we tap into some media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I want to read this note ya. You're beautiful and I love you just the way you are.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you to say any of that.
Speaker 1: Ship and you don't have to change yourself for me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take your skin, cut some of it off, dehydrate it, and then apply adhesive to the back of it, and use your skin as nipple pasties.
Speaker 1: I love the way you make words.
Speaker 2: What are you? Are you listening to what I just said?
Speaker 1: You're gonna make me a skin suit?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just gonna use.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: My media of the week is don't worry Darling.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Ironically, though, you should.
Speaker 3: Watch it because it was like it was a blast to watch with Josh. I felt bad because Drew was trying to like really get into it, but I went into it knowing that, like I wasn't gonna really like it because I've seen people talk about it, so I was like, I know this is just gonna be funny.
Speaker 2: So I got high before I watched it, and I literally like I had a blast, Like I felt like I was being sent into space. I felt like I like had cameras on me or something, and like people were like trying to catch me in the act.
Speaker 4: Like I felt that, but the opposite, I was like, they're seeing us laugh, Like we were laughing out loud at like the worst parts. If you weren't supposed to be laughing, you were supposed to be like on the edge of your seat, and like we were just like dying laughing. I was like, someone in here is gonna be like, fuck these people.
Speaker 2: They said eight words in that movie. They three words the whole time. Literally, we don't darling, but I'm gonna I'm gonna make my rebuffal rabuntal. It's like, were we not darling? It's me saving them, but we not.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna say for my music call Me Mother by RuPaul Baggy by Tissa Korean and I don't want that many friends in the first place by Quinn. I don't really want them anything. I don't want them anything in the place.
Speaker 1: Classic song classic, classic, class.
Speaker 4: And I've been watching Lord of the Rings show definitely underwhelming but not like the worst thing I've ever seen, but like I can't stop watching it, so watch that. I've been watching still Game of Thrones. I'm rewatching Death Note. I'm on like episode four Death Note, and that is just really like actually a fucking masterpiece. Like I love that anime so fucking much. It's so fun, funny, lit, just awesome.
Speaker 2: I've been listening to Certified lover Boy the past like twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: You have actually, Yeah, I noticed that in that.
Speaker 2: Car second I dropped you off. I blasted that album so crazy because like.
Speaker 1: This you you were playing I'm sexy and I know it? Or what's that one? Oh I'm too sexy for me?
Speaker 2: I should hate that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard it playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard it playing, and I was like curious. I was like, damn, oh, just now, no, Like in the car, I just.
Speaker 2: Let it go because I was like, I'm just gonna listen to this album. I'm sweating like a bastard. But I hate that song. T s U is so good. Has anybody heard that song?
Speaker 5: That song is good?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 5: You haven't heard that song I've heard TSU.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you might be taking down.
Speaker 1: Huh doesn't they say that it's going down for real?
Speaker 2: You know, there's no way. I don't think you're somebody the only person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like would have heard it because you have to be like really musically intelligent.
Speaker 2: To be on the level I am of like listening to the music I.
Speaker 5: Listened, maybe underestimating my musical intelligence because I have heard that song and I popped my ship to it whenever I hear you Know.
Speaker 3: What's funny is like if I were you, I would can lie to be really embarrassing that you don't know that song, but.
Speaker 1: We can move on because like I just I know the song.
Speaker 2: I know you better than you know yourself.
Speaker 1: And I know you don't know that song.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's literally it for my media. Thank you guys so much for.
Speaker 1: Loves. I'm kind of losing my mind. I didn't eat before I.
Speaker 2: Had a bite of an old burrito from Chipotle. They put We're gonna find out in a few years that they put an essential oil for red onions everything they make because it stains like.
Speaker 1: The concentration, like the concentrate of an onion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like They literally like juice red onions and drizzle it in everything.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because it stains like a bastard.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You can't have Chipotle like after eight pm because you will go to sleep sninking.
Speaker 1: You know, yesterday when I had my Chipotle Bowl, that was the first time I had like steak from like a place like Chipotle in a very long time. And the steak did not taste like animal.
Speaker 2: Shit because it doesn't really like steak.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I can eat it if it's been in front of me, and I will eat it, but like, I'm not making that choice to eat steak.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just not for me.
Speaker 2: I used to be like Buck Rudd me. But then I had like a really good steak at a restaurant recently, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: You just had really good steak one time.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: Fine, I said, my penis all right, I'll see that
Speaker 6: Three