Speaker 1: Welcome in, everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. So this me Joey p Joe Pi Zapia, and this is BP NFL. It's time to look ahead at the early value of lines for week four in the NFL. And who better to help me out than the Undertaker himself Andrew Rickson Ericson. It was a wacky, wild week three. It was one where as Sunday dragged on, I thought to myself, you know, I'm gonna be very careful about week three. This feels like a lot of chalk, a lot of weird stuff. I'm gonna back off a little bit. And I'm glad I did, because it was panic at the disco everywhere. And the one thing that I stayed true to was my Minnesota Vikings upset Special of the Week. We talked about it on the Thursday show. It came through Let's go Vikings. I'm repping the Viking stuff today. The Purple people eaters ate the heart of the Houston Texans. But a week three Ericson, that's still going on. We got two Monday Night games tonight. Some crazy stuff there, I mean, big takeaways from you. Some of these upsets, like, was Bryce Young really just the problem all along for the Carolina Panthers, because.
Speaker 2: It's like it, yes he was. He was the problem. And now they're talking about how we're getting trade requests. We're not going to trade him. I think his stock just went down, right. How how great Andy Dalton was able to play. He was the first quarterback this season to throw for three hundred yards and three touchdowns. Because scoring is not a thing anymore, just if you're just tuning in right now, nobody scores points anymore. Underdogs are covering at an unreal rate. Underdogs are winning out right under an unreal rate. It's more fun to better than underdog because nobody's scoring, so the games are always close and you always got a shot. So that's how I've kind of been absorbment. It was more on the underdogs this week, and it was more fun because teams aren't blowing out other teams, it's not as easy to do it. So it was a fun. Week three, really wacky, and looking forward to breaking down Week four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, all right, let's get after it, everybody, and let's talk about Week four in the NFL. Let's start with maybe maybe a short week is a good thing for the Dallas Cowboys. You don't have too much time to dwell in the past because they are going to head to New York to play the New York Football Giants. Fresh off they are big upset win themselves against the Cleveland Browns. The New York Giants are four and a half point underdogs right now, I'm betting pros forty three and a half is the number, and you got plus one eighty five on the Giants to beat the Cowboys. This feels like they get right game here for the Cowboys to me. But Andrew, from what you've seen out of the Cowboys, is the four and a half too much? Not enough? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, we know one thing about the Cowboys, and this is going against everything I've already said. But they only playing blowouts. I mean, if you watch this game last week, it was a blot. I know that they were able to rally and get some points on the board. That game was not competitive. The Ravens were destroying the Dallas Cowboys. They got a nonzyde kick, which never happens, especially with the new rules, so they got really lucky to kind of make that game look a lot closer than it was. But every game Dallas plays is a blowout in either direction. Either they're getting blown out or they're killing the team they're playing. We've seen this. We've seen this story before Dallas against the New York Giants, Daniel Jones, the coming off of win, they're feeling good short week. I think this is where just Dallas just crushes because that's what they do. So it's not enough for me. I looked at this. I think it's be closer to Dallas by a touchdown because I've seen what this team can do when they are humming, and it's usually after they play really bad they start to hum. So I like the under because I think that both offensive lines have a lot of issues. You saw the Giants swarming after Deshaun Watson in Week three, Dak Prescott was hunder arrest by the Ravens. That's the one part of the Giants that I do like is their defensive line in their pass rush. So again, primetime unders, those have been hitting at a high rate. I like the hundred forty three and a half and I like the Dallas Cowboys to cover the four and a half point spread.
Speaker 1: All right, before we get to the Sunday Games. A quick little note here, we've got another giveaway here on Betting Pros YouTube channel. Assigned Nick Chubb helmet giveaway is still available and if you want a chance to win the sign Nick Chubb helmet for free courtesy of our friends at Pristine Auction dot com, all you need to do is at the Betting Pros dot com slash contest and complete the form and either download the Betting Pros app leaver of you of the Betting Pros podcast, or subscribe to our social media channels at Betting Pros on x and TikTok and Betting Pros NFL on Instagram. The more actions you complete, the more entries you receive, and we'll be announcing the winner right here on the channel, so make sure you turn on those notifications so you can be alerted when new episodes are up and when you can claim your prize of the Nick Chubb autographed helmet. So subscribe to Betting Pros right now on the YouTube as well. Drop your comments below and make sure you ring that belts that goes ding because maybe that Nick Chubb helmet has your name on it. Let's get to Sunday's action here at the one o'clock games. Let's kick things off with New Orleans and Atlanta. Atlanta tough loss for them, got hosed on that call. No way to put it. New Orleans finally turned into a pumpkin Way to go, Derek Carr. The Atlanta Falcons are now minus one and a half favorites at home. Feels about right to me. Forty five and a half is the total for this game, minus one twenty five on the Falcons. On the money line. I go to the money line on this one. I go to the Falcons. I think the Falcons are a work in progress, and I think the Falcons are going to continue to push things in the right direction. That's my feeling, that's my takeaway. New Orleans very disappointing against the Eagles, a situation where the Eagles ericson were not at full strike out AJ Brown and then DeVante Smith comes out of that game and frankly kind of disappointing. So I'm on team Atlanta here. Where are you when it comes to Falcons and Saints?
Speaker 2: I actually like the Saints here to bounce back. We look at what happened in this past game. Rashichiheed had a couple of big plays that just didn't end up panning out. You know, the first two weeks of the season, he was on fire. He was making all those big plays downfield. In this game he has over five on his five targets, so he didn't see those big passing plays downfield. And the Saints lost their starting center right at the beginning of the game, so that throws everything out of whack. An offensive line that we had concerns about entering the year didn't show up in the first two weeks. But when you lose your starting center in the beginning of the game, that kind of throws everything into whack. So I think that kind of caught the Saints off guard, trying to adjust on a fly with a week of preparation, knowing they don't have Eric McCoy or I'm not sure what his his injury is long term, but that's kind of I think they'll be more prepared. I mean, you look at what's the Falcon's biggest weakness Still to this day, they still don't have a pass rush. It's non existent. They can't rush the passer. The only team that has a worse pressure rate than the Falcons this year through three games is the Carolina Panthers. So again, Derek car why was he so good the first two weeks?
Speaker 1: No pressure?
Speaker 2: They were not getting pressure on him. So I think if they're able to prepare without McCoy, I think that we can get back to what we're seeing from that offense the first two weeks of the season and not what we saw last week. So I like the Saints here.
Speaker 1: You're hanging out with Welsh too much. You know, things get thrown out of Weck, not into Weck's way. Too much time with the Welsh you're spending.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm only half the shelves within this year.
Speaker 1: I know, That's what I'm saying, and it's shows. So we're gonna have to sit down and have a meeting about that later this week. Let's get to the Steelers and Colts. This one's in Indianapolis. The Steelers are one and a half point favorites on the road. Thirty eight and a half is the number whenever you see the Steelers. It's gonna have a three to begin the over under most days minus one twenty two on the money line for the Pittsburgh Steelers plus one h two for the Indianapolis Colts. I gotta tell you here, like the discipline of the Steelers. This is what they do. They drag you down to their level. They boring it up. Fields is three to zero. I'm taking Pittsburgh year with the one and a half. I think they're gonna go on the road, They're gonna play defense, they're gonna be boring, they're gonna control the football, and unfortunately, it's gonna be a rough start to the year for the Colts, a team that I had high aspirations for, but they just don't look like they're in sync quite yet and I just don't know about that defense. That's gonna be a tough day for me. And I feel like every w the Pittsburgh Steelers get a little stronger. Eric soon, what are your thoughts on this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the Steelers in the spot. I don't really care that it's on the road. What's the big difference? And now I know the Steelers are dealing with a couple of injuries on their opensive line, so that is a little bit concerning, But it.
Speaker 1: Would be more concerning if India had a defense that I.
Speaker 2: Can Yeah, if the Colts had a defensive line that could stop the run. Yeah, they stopped the run against the Bears, who they just can't run the football, so it doesn't really matter. So I think that this is the perfect spot for Arthur Smith in this offense to hum and you look at what's the pressure point. The thing with the Colts that's their biggest problems, specially offensively, is they can't They're not running enough plays right. That's why they're all suffering in fans. That's why you're not seeing any type of fireworks because Anthey Richardson can't get any type of rhythm. So that's why he's so inaccurate because he's not developing any type of rapport with his receivers because they never have the ball because the defense is getting killed by the run and they don't have the they don't have any time of possession. So it's really probably one of the worst draws when you're looking at the Colts and their offense and they're just team in general, to draw the Steelers on a three game winning streak even I mean, it doesn't matter what this game is being played. I think I agree it's minus one and a half is not enough.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, dude, I feel like this one is going to be two and a half by the time we get to Sunday. Like I think this one's gonna move, I would be getting it. This is my favorite early line. I want to jump on Pittsburgh right now because I think there's more people have time to marinate on it. They're gonna feel more confident with the Steelers, and I think this is going to change a little bit. Value is going to be gone. Minnesota undefeated three and oh going against the Green Bay Packers. This one's in Green Bay. Malik willis Eater of worlds. Milik willis two and oh, what a time to be alive. Malik willis Sam Darnald, you know, just your normal NFO quarterbacks getting the job done here, Andy Dalton. I mean, what a crazy week it was. But maybe we get Jordan Love back for this one. That's going to impact this line. Minus two and a half. Green Bay is the favorite right now makes sense understandably so, especially with that potential looming. Forty four and a half is the total. Plus one sixteen on Minnesota now anything Andrew For me, the over is where I'm leaning a little bit here on this one because I do think if Love was practicing last week, it might stand a reason that he's gonna give it a go this week, and if so, that elevates this offense tremendously, even if he's limited. So I do think this is going to change the dynamic quite a bit of the green Bay Packers. Hopefully the MRI for Donald comes back clean. It seems like it's just precautionary. More on that to come. But what's your take on missus so to green Bay? Any early value for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it really depends on what side you're trying to lean on. You know, if you like green Bay, you want to back them at home, you should take it now. Before they announced, oh well, Jordan Love is going to start this game, and we're probably not going to know about that because we've seen, you know, Lafloor play pretty coy with announcing who he's going to play. He's had Jordan Love be questionable leading up to game time. So he's probably gonna say, oh, I don't know he's gonna play. Maybe he'll play, But if he's practicing in full, I think it's gonna be pretty obvious that he's probably going to start this game. Now, I do agree Also, the value is kind of on the over there because it's suppressed because we're not sure if Love is still going to play. But at the same time, do I really want to take the over against the Vikings defense man That Vikings defense is for real, So that's my only hesitancy. But I admit that it is pretty low depending on, you know, how good we've seen these offices. But maybe because Jordan Love is coming back from an injury, maybe it's not a smash type of start. So I think for me, it's a matter of, hey, wait for Jordan Love to be announced, see money coming on the Packers, and then take the Vikings, you know, on the road as underdogs. So again, it really depends on who you like in this game to bet your timing.
Speaker 1: Jacksonville Jaguars will play tonight and we'll see what they do. But in the meantime, Houston Texans are two and one. They're at home. We don't know the health of Joe Mixon or Damian Pierce or what that backfield looks like. Going back home is the best medicine here Indivision matchup here. I'm worried about Jacksonville starting a year zero to three and if so, Man, oh Man, maybe things just start kind of falling apart. Texan's coming off a bad loss. They're four and a half point favorites at home. Forty five and a half is the number you get plus one seventy on the Jacksonville Jaguars upset. Now, this is one of these dangerous, trappy kind of games for me, Andrew, what's your first instinct? Tell you any early value in your mind?
Speaker 2: I don't like the value on Houston right now because I do think that we see a little bit more from Jacksonville when you look at what they've done the first two weeks of the season. I think they've kind of they've just run really really bad. I mean, they should have beat Miami straight up in week one, and in week two it was a rainy game. Turnovers kind of killed them. They weren't able to degenerate a lot of big plays. So I think the Jacksonville Jaguars are gonna show out a little bit. It's Buffalo. Maybe they don't win, but I think that's going to put more money on Jacksonville against Houston coming off a devastating loss. And we've talked about Houston how they're just not a good team against the spread, they just don't cover spread. So again with the number four and a half, kind of that in between a field goal on a touchdown. I like the value in Jackson because I think this line's going to move far into their favor after we watch them plan Monday.
Speaker 1: The Rams spilled a rabbit out of their hat. They're taking on the Chicago Bears this week. The Bears are one and a half point favorites. The total for this game is forty and a half. You got even money on the Rams to win this game, minus one twenty on the Bears. I mean, look, it's practically a pick them. I understand why. I think it's just chaotic, right, There's so many deficits here with the Rams, but yet they just came off this huge upset victory. The Bears have been kind of maligned a little bit, and they certainly showed a little bit more yesterday. So where are you at when it comes to the Rams and Bears? This one? My first instinct is just give me the Rams even money, give me the better coach, better quarterback, and more often than not, that's a.
Speaker 2: Better investment on the Rams. This was one of my favorite when I was looking at the early lines. I'm like Kimmi Rams, I was able to see Rams plus two and a half Rams plus one and a half. I don't care if they're playing in Soldier field. This is Sean McVay knows Shane Waldron okay, like he's underneath that tree. And unfortunately this this root is not sprouting. Unfortunately in Chicago, we do not like what we're seeing from Shane Waldron. This offense is a mess for they.
Speaker 1: Just realize he still has cole kmet Yes.
Speaker 2: It's it's not good. So again, we've seen this before where head coaches don't get fired, office of coordinators get fired if things don't start to change. So I don't I think Waldron's days may be numbered with Caleb Williams in this current. Again, he has upside, we can all see it. We can see the big plays, but we're also seeing just this chaos around him, and I don't think that gets solved. I guess I know the Rams defense is horrible, but I mean, Matthew keep betting him outstthew Stafford mat give me Matthe Staffers is a underdog. He's so gutsy, gonna make every throw go take every hit. Give me that guy as an underdog every single time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just can't let down too. You can't have a win like that against the forty nine ers and then go to Chicago and Lance heard like, you just can't do that. I don't think. I think show mcma to Discovery understand that.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean. That's why again, when you're looking at these games where you're like, Okay, it's basically a picker and I go coach quarterback. Oh, they're both on one side. Okay, give me that side. So I'm with you one hundred percent. By the way, I'm looking at the Betting pros app right now as we're doing the show, and I'm looking seven to one in week three and the chaos of week three see little Discipline's good. I didn't go too crazy. I kept my composure. Some crazy stuff on the board, and I was like, you know what, I'm just not going to go two nuts this week. And that's what I love about the Betting pros app is I can track all my progress see what's going on there at all times. And again, if you haven't already, you should be downloading the Betting pros app. You should be tracking your own bets. You should be using the tools the way Andrew and I are to make the best decisions we possibly can. And if you haven't already, download the Betting Pros app on iOS on Android, sink your sports books for free. You can track all your bets, doesn't matter it's football, basketball, baseball, forget it. You could track all of it. And you can track all the line movement too as the week goes on, and you get custom line alerts from the Betting Pros app, So these games that we're talking about, you'll be able to get all those updates as the week goes on. Anytime there's movement boom, you can set it. And if you're waiting for something to happen and it happens, you can jump on it and be early. So again, download the app, follow us at betting pros dot com, slash ericson slash Joe, so that way you can tail us too and make sure you're doing the best you can to make yourself the most profitable better you possibly can be. All right, let's get to the next one. Here on our list of games for week four, we just took care of Chicago, La. Let's talk about Tampa Bay and Philadelphia. So Philly's running out of wide receivers. Tampa Bay, what a disaster. You're at home and the Denver Broncos beat up on you. This one really just straight up pissed me off. You pissed me off, hated it, very upset about it. The Philadelphia Eagles minus two and a half favorites. I don't know. This feels fishy to me. Ericson on the road without aj Brown, with aut Davonta Smith, They're not gonna have either room for this game. Forty six and a half is the number. Plus one sixteen for Tampa. I might just go right to plus one sixteen for Tampa. That's where my eye goes. Where does yours go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure exactly why we have so much faith that the Eagles should be favored in that game. That's kind of my first inclination looking at this again. Tampa Bay. Yes, they laid an egg against Bonix and the de But some guys you just play bad gamest. Some of that happens. Suffists can be fluky, you know, they were. The Buccaneers were feeling themselves after they had that big win against the Detroit Lions and then again come out against an inferior opponent and then they just kind of like lay an egg. So for me, yeah, the Eagles are kind of the walking wounded a little bit here, and Baker Mayfield again very upset after that game. I think he's gonna get the edge back here. You don't have two concerns about Oh, Sirtain's gonna takeway. Mike Evant like mc evan's could have a Matt Monster game here. Chris Godwin still gonna be involved. So and again I think with Buccaneers two, they didn't have Vitavea in this last game, like he's one of their defensive leaders. In that interior you saw it come up big where the Broncos were able to protect Bonix, there weren't there was in any interior pressure. So I like the Buccaneers here at home plus two and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that one. All right, let's get to the next one, the Bengals. We'll see what the Bengals do tonight. But Carolina is hosting Cincinnati. They are five and a half point underdogs at home. Now, Andy Dalton all of a sudden made this team relevant for a moment, forty four and a half is the number plus two fifteen. Look, I know it was fun. The Cincinnati Bengals should go handle their business. However, I'm kind of with Carolina and the points here. I also feel like depending on what Cincinnati shows up tonight, if Cincinnati blows out the Commanders, this line's gonna move to six and a half. So I would actually wait on this one. If you're watching the show on Monday, let's wait and see. If that doesn't happen at we'll stay five. I'm so comfortable with the five and a half, but I think this one will move a full point if Cincinnati just whoops on the Commanders tonight. What are your thoughts? What's the outlook for you?
Speaker 2: No, I think there you're spot on with that because I expect the Bengals to destroy the Washington Commanders in that defense. But then I don't expect them to then cover another large spread as a touchdown favorite on the road, you know, and back to back weeks. Again, they're playing at home tonight, but I don't expect them to have a monster game back to back weeks, so especially on a short week. So yeah, I think that you gotta wait and take the Carolina Pants and the line moves to plus six and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on to the next one. Here, the Denver Broncos get a win. The New York Jets get a win. The Jets are eight point favorites at home against the Denver Broncos. Thirty eight and a half is the number plus three ten for the Denver Broncos, So Bonnicks random mock. Look, we saw the Jets defense handle the Patriots offense pretty well. I have to imagine at home with extra rest, we saw that two headed monster in the backfield of Braylan Allen and Breese Hall like. Things look pretty good. Here for the Jets, they looked excellent. I know Denver kind of pulled out there. Could they do it two weeks in a row? I say no, But man eight is a lot for me to get to.
Speaker 2: It is, but we also have a little bit of revenge with Nathaniel Hacket.
Speaker 1: Being a awful person at his job. He was the worst coach I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm not touching this game. I don't like it. Minus eight is a lot and bone and in the Broncs I've shown that they're not going to go down quietly, like they're gonna chuck the ball and try to get back in the game no matter what, which I don't like. And at least they again, unlike the Patriots, they do have at least some personnel to do that, like they can. They've been playing from behind all season, right so except for the last week, so I think that they can still kind of keep things tight. And yet eight it's too much for me. So I'm just gonna probably just shy away. Keep me the under.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. Yeah, under is probably the best bet. I think, maybe just individual self, I say away from this game. This game bothers me. Washington Arizona again. I want to see what Washington does tonight. I don't have a full take on this game quite yet. Five is the number here where Arizona's favorite at home. Forty nine and a half is the total plus one ninety five for the Washington commanders of the money line ericson look. I think Arizona is another one of these work in progress teams. This is an opportunity where they're getting a lesser opponent at home. You know, they've had to play the Buffalo Bills, They've had to play the Detroit Lions, like they've had that schedule stack. This feels like an Arizona win. But at the same time, I don't know if I'm there with the five yet. Where are you at with this one?
Speaker 2: So actually, like the under in this game. I know that the Commander deference is horrible, but it's a forty nine and a half, right, It's a number, massive number. For Again, we're talking about how offenses are down and scoring and this is I think the largest over under, or maybe one of the largest over over unders on this week four slates. So for me, again, like I don't know how great this Commander's offense really is, Like they have very questionable offensive line. Yes, Jane Daniel is fun, he runs around, but it's not like he's orchestrating drives that are generating a ton of touchdowns. I mean, they beat the Giants by kicking field goals, right, so they're not converting to a lot of touchdowns. So again, I think that this game is gonna be not as high scoring. Again, just going back to the fact that scoring is down overall at forty nine and a half, I'm just kind of gotta bet against that. And like I think Cardinals take care of business, but I'll take the under.
Speaker 1: Speaking of unders, Vingo, Patriots, they played to the under on Thursday, told you so if you hope you're watching that Thursday Night Football stuff, man, I got a lot to live up to too. Thursday Night Football nailed the two leg parlay of that one on the show with the anytime touchdowns score for Breze Hall and the under in the game three for three on last week's Monday Night Bets. I don't know, maybe I should just retire ericson. I don't know, like maybe maybe this is it. This is missus as good as it's gonna get. I'm gonna do my best to repeat this tire on top. Thank you, folks. Good night, Patriots. Forty nine ers. The forty nine ers are ten and a half point favorites in this game. Forty and a half is the number the Patriots for upset is plus four forty. I mean, look, the Patriots are no good and I think you and I both recognize that offensive line is dreadful. But we also thought the Rams offensive line was dreadful. The thing they don't have is they don't have Stafford. They don't have McVeigh. What they are getting is a San Francisco forty nine er team at home is going to be pissed off. I think it's gonna be an ugly situation. Ten is a lot. I'm staying away from this one. I got no love for this game. Ken New England do its part in this game? Probably not? So maybe the under is my best notion for this. This feels like a I don't know, twenty seven to ten kind of a deal, like maybe more what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'd kind of like the over in this game.
Speaker 1: Well, but what's that score? And I guess here's the question. Maybe I look for the team total of the Patriots and bet the under on whatever that is. Like maybe that's where I live, and I just don't even muck around with them the combined total because there's a lot of variants here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't like ten and a half points at home against any team. Again, this is the NFL, right, that's hard to cover that spread. But we've seen the forty nine ers team at home be a death star and just totally blow teams. And you said they just blew that lead against the Rams. That's a horrible loss. So how do you lick your wounds as you come back and try the Patriots?
Speaker 1: So what's the team total? In your mind? If you were setting it for the forty nine ers, what would that number be? Thirty five and a half?
Speaker 2: Thirty five and a half?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, is that too much my being being glib?
Speaker 2: You don't. I mean that's why I just like the game over right, I mean the Patriots again, turnovers is a thing. They can generate turnovers on defense, but it also does depends like how many of the fort nine ers weapons come back? Do you get George Kittle back in this game? So I don't know. Maybe the again, I have to probably lick a little deeper again because I have to watch this game as a Patriots fan. I know they're not going to win. So you know how I do? I bleed the Blue White?
Speaker 1: I do too, but I don't have to watch them bleed they I'm just gonna be bleeding. You know, there's other games to be watching. It's one thing of a standalone. Of course, that's a standalone, But it's four o'clock. I could be watching things like the Cleveland Browns and the Raiders.
Speaker 2: I watch the Dallas Cowboys, though.
Speaker 1: I'm watching them on Thursday night. So Cleveland Vegas, here you go, U one and a half point underdogs. The Las Vegas Raiders are god. The Raiders are infuriating. You beat the Ravens at home, and then you get in their building and then you get destroyed by the Carolina Panth's in your own building. I got nothing, I got nothing. Erickson thirty seven and a half minus one fifteen on the money line for the given Browns, minus one of five for the Vegas Raiders. I'm running away from this game. This game is a hot mess to me. I want nothing to do with it. This week, I'm very picky Week four, very picky.
Speaker 2: I like the under and I like the Browns. I like the Browns on the road as favorites because Max Crosby's dealing with an injury and he is the heart and soul of that defense. And if he's one hundred percent, then the Raiders don't have a chance, right because he's their best He is their best player, no doubt about it, in my opinion. Especially he's the one that is the engine to that defense. So if they don't have him, especially with the biggest weakness of the Browns is pass protection. They should get those tackles back. I believe that Jack Conklin and Jedrick Willis are still trying to get back after missing so much time. Those guys are healthy. But Cleveland is this up and down team. Right, one week they play horrible and next week they play good, next week the horrible. So I will back Cleveland here as road favorites.
Speaker 1: All right. One of the great things here about the Betting Pros app is also the Systems tool, and our new Betting Pro Systems tools is designed to help you find winning strategies and make smarter bets. So you can customize the betting systems by sport, by bet type, and timeframe to find the best opportunities using real time data and expert analysis, so you could track your performance of different betting systems over time and optimize your bets to increase your chances of success. Again, download the app today or Betting Pros and elevate your betting strategies to make smarter bets. Let's see if we can make a smart bet on this next game, Andrew. It's the Kansas City Chiefs come off all lucky. Victory at the end there, boy, they get hose on that call. The Atlanta Falcons ooh, terrible call. At the end of that game, Chiefs get a victory. They're nine and a half point favorites on the road against the Chargers. Herbert's health in question. Thirty nine is the number for this game? Again, very heavy Kansas City Chiefs plus three twenty on the money line for the Chargers. Like that, that's the value here is the Chargers just to pull off a freaky shop seat. That's the value of this game. The question is do I want to bet on it? I think the answer is no.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting because you look at the Chiefs right and what they've done. You know, how close are they to being an zero to three team? Very actually looks washed, Kelsey looks washed. The backfield is a mess. I mean, yeah, yeah, they look disfunction on offense, right, and you think about what's andy REI They're going to figure it out, but holy we run around and yes, again, this isn't their time to shine right there. We don't care about the regular season. We just want to get to the playoffs and win the Super Bowl, right, and we know they're going to get to the playoffs potentially be the number one seeds, which as they beat other AFC powerhouses. So yes, I agree with you. I think the the value is on the Chargers. Now. Is just Herbert going to playing this game? We we don't know. But my point is if the Chargers beat the Chiefs, it's not because of their quarterback play. It's because they run the football on the Chiefs. Like that's how they win this game. So I would wait, honestly and be like, oh, Herbert's out, Okay, the line moves more on the Chiefs because it's Taylor Heinike whatever, it doesn't matter, because don't think justin Herbert's gonna be the reason why they win or lose this game. It's going to be Dobbins, Yeah, east to Stick Taylor. I think Taylor Heinekee might actually, I mean Stick was horrible in the preseason. I think that's why they went and so il the week.
Speaker 1: You take the Chargers and the Patriots on the money lining, which is chaos.
Speaker 2: Oh my dude, that's the best way to enjoy the afternoon slate, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, you're probably lighting your money on fire, but like I mean, you can get on a favorite and light your money on fire that way, don't you do? You know you get those bonus bets right the DraftKings gives you.
Speaker 2: The bonus a touchdown bets.
Speaker 1: You take the bonus bet, you throw it on the Chargers this week, and you watch it and you see, hey, that's some fun. It was found money anyway. Buffalo Baltimore are next one on our list here. The Baltimore Ravens are two and a half point favorites at home. Forty four and a half is the number plus one fifteen for the Buffalo Bills to win this one. Get so, Ravens looks great. Ravens are a good team. Ravens, I think just you know, got off to a weird, wacky start. This is exactly what they needed, a huge win in Dallas. I think they're going to be right here. I'm taking Baltimore with the points here at minus two and a half. I think Baltimore is a better football team than the Buffalo Bills. I don't care what the Bills do or don't do on Monday Night. I think there's early value in this one. If you think Buffalo is going to trounce Jacksonville and you think this one shrinks to one and a half, then you would wait on it and they don't bet it now. But Andrew, what's your approach to Bill's Ravens?
Speaker 2: So, like I said, I think Jacksonville is going to be plucky in this matchup against the Bills, So I think that you're gonna get some value waiting for So I like the Buffalo side here because I get Josh Allen's an underdog, right that when I get bet on elite quarterbacks as underdogs again with the Eagles and Saints, right, it was Jalen Hurts as an underdog. Right last week, you know, the Ravens open up as underdogs and I was like, oh, I'm gonna bet Lamar jackson as an underdog. Great, I feel great about it. When Josh Allen played the Dolphins, he was an underdog and they won out right. So when I get these elite quarterbacks as underdogs, that's the approach I want to go with. So I like Josh Allen and the Bills here, But like I said, I think that the value is going to move in the favor of the Bills after they play Jacksonville. So I'm gonna wait on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, there you go. Let's go to Tennessee Miami. Miami's defense is dreadful. I think you do get Tyler Huntley in this game, I really do. I think you saw enough. Thomson just kids. He's also he also got hurt, so I mean injury was not whatever. It doesn't matter even if he wasn't hurt. I don't care. I don't want to see it again. Tennessee Titans are zero and three. Will Evis is terrible. They just lost them. Elie Willis. There's lots of Lague Willis that are building. Oh my god, you know, good on lafloor. Lafleur must be loving life. He's the head.
Speaker 2: He has to be winning coach of the year, right.
Speaker 1: He's not. Harbor is the number one guy, Harbaugh Mcdonaldgers. Going into yesterday, it was I don't know today. Going into yesterday, it was Harball, it was McDonald, and it was Kevin O'Connell.
Speaker 2: That's a good Kevin O'Connell. Yeah, I mean I think before should be up there though, I mean over McDonald. McDonald has played crappy teams all year, okay three and gets bo Nicks, Pip Patriots and Skyler Thomps the year. Here you go, Okay, coach the year as a job. Well, they're playing the lines this week. I guarantee those odds are gonna go way down.
Speaker 1: Dolphins at home plus one and a half underdogs. I'm sorry, I can't get there. Give me the points with Miami. Thirty seven and a half is the number. Uh minus won twelve for the Tennessee Titans on the money line, minus one o five on the Miami Dolphins. Uh So you know what, actually, you know it's this is easy. I'm on the Miami side of this one. I think things come around. By the way, as we're doing the show, update on Justin, Herber reaggravated his high ankle sprain. Extras came back negative. Herbert mentioned will be monitored throughout the week, so we'll see how that goes. Again, hold your breath and hope, but I don't think even more reason watch that number go to plus four hundred.
Speaker 2: Early take here, he's not gonna play because again Harbaugh doesn't need Justin.
Speaker 1: Well, then I can't use my bonus bet. I can't do it. I can't use my bonus bets if he doesn't play. I can't do that. So waste.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna take the Chargers to win with Taylor Ronik against the Chiefs. Didn't the Chiefs lose to eight and O'Connell last year at home.
Speaker 1: If they go to if it goes to plus five hundred, then I might have no choice. I might have to take my dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, we see so much crazy stuff happen.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying it. That's why I'm saying it. I think it's early, It's only Monday, Andrew Thursday shows a few days away. It might be the upset special the week. I'm just saying it's a tease. We'll see how it could. Back to Miami and Tennessee. I'm on Miami in this game. I just am like, I know, was terrible. They were on the road. I get it. It's like I think is a good quarterback. I think if we've shown him with the Baltimore Ravens, you've give him weapons, he'll be Okay. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think that I was watching that game closely obviously because I like the Dolphins and they were actually they were like the Seahawks did not put them away till very.
Speaker 1: But the defense just sucks the problems. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Levis can't take advantage of the defense, and you look at what Miami can do offensively. I mean, everybody played bad in that game. Like Tyror Hill was dropping passes. They were involving like these backup tight ends alec Ingold out of the backfield seeing a bunch of targets. I had no idea like that. I didn't think it was a good game plan back at home against the tight ends who just got ripped up by Malik Willis. Of all quarterbacks, I think McDaniel is able to kind of get the ship right on offense, especially you know, if they move with Tyler Huntley, he can do a little bit more. Again, a Pro Bowl quarterback. So I like Dolphins here as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just give me Dolphins straight up money line minus one ten. It's the best value I can find. Just just just let me have it, all right, Let's get to the last one here. Again, these are Monday night games too, So Tennessee Miami Monday Night. Congratulations America. Uh. And then you're going to be getting another Monday night football game at eight to fifteen star. The other one starts at seven thirty Seattle in Detroit. Now this one's more interesting. We're are we gonna finally get to find out who Seattle is? Maybe they're four and a half point underdogs on the road in Detroit. Forty eight and a half is the number plus one seventy for the Seattle Seahawks. I like Seattle with the points here, Andrew, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I think that we're gonna see Seattle get exposed.
Speaker 1: Here gay on opposite ends, this is gonna be fun Monday night. I mean, the text chain is back, but we're gonna be back in texted on Monday night. It's gonna be I.
Speaker 2: Mean I mentioned before they haven't played a legitimate offense and when they were going to their quarterback got hurt. They played Scott de Troit really.
Speaker 1: Blown the doors. Detroit's my Super Bowl pick from the NFC. They've been fine, but they haven't, like to me, asserted their dominance yet. Where I'm looking, I'm like, yeah, that's the Detroit Lions. I want to see, Like I think.
Speaker 2: That this is this is a statement game. Yeah, I think this is going to be an eye opener for both sides and talk about how hey, oh, these are two NFC powerhouses. Seattle's undefeated. Yeah, well they're not gonna undefeated after this game.
Speaker 1: You know what I might have to do if I'm buying into this narrative, I might have to buy into it all the way. If I think Seattle has a shot this game, and I do, this might be the time to jump on the line for them for the NFC West, because then there'll be four oh and then when our patriots take it to the forty nine, we'll see what I happened. All jokes aside, though, all jokes aside. Seattle again, they can only play who's in front of them. Their schedule is not as bad as some other teams.
Speaker 2: Well, they haven't played any of their NFC rest team they haven't.
Speaker 1: But the thing is all their NFC rivals right now, are we? You know, the Rams are weak and the forty nine ers a week they're both at their weakest point in terms of health. Like those games are coming up. Be really interesting to see what happens here. So maybe Seattle finally gets that corrective moment. Maybe not, I don't know. I think either way, the best bet here is to bet on Seattle at least covering the point. Maybe not winning outright, but covering the points. But we love to hear from you. Drop your comments below. What are your early line values for Week four in the NFL. Don't forget to download the Betting Pros app today. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel too, Drop your comments, ring the bell for notifications till it goes ding, and go do Betting Pros dot com Slash NFL contest as well to join us for all the fun we've got going on in that Nick Chubb, the helmet's not gonna give away itself again. Betting Pros dot com Slash Contest. That's the place to go to sign up to win that today. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on. For Andrew Ericsson, I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us.
Speaker 1: Is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or spot Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros