Speaker 1: No, you can't. It's one more thing. I'm one more thing. I'll get here. You sound like I can't do Guy to me, I'll get to know you can out of the way really quick before we do a couple other things. I just saw this survey. One in fifty men say they could outrun a horse. No you can't, you cannot.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, what is it? The regular four legged kind?
Speaker 1: So that's basically one in fifty men have no concept of what a horse is or like or I mean, I know what it is, but they've never been around one at all.
Speaker 3: We're round all of them up and have them try.
Speaker 2: I'm some really fleet footed seventeen year old growing up in the Bronx. Yeah, maybe I think that okay about a horse they've just seen there's horse face, John Carroll.
Speaker 1: How did that factory? I'm confused.
Speaker 2: That's a stretch, Michael stretch.
Speaker 1: We got a lovely tale of of love coming up in just a second. But before we get to that, here's a dude talking to his wife.
Speaker 3: Block all of his accounts.
Speaker 1: Literally, I don't care block him.
Speaker 2: I know his intentions he has with you.
Speaker 1: You don't understand how guy's brains work and he's not just a friend.
Speaker 2: He likes you. You don't need to explain it to him, don't need to open up the door for conversations accounts.
Speaker 1: You don't have to block Spence that he never even checks that one.
Speaker 2: I don't care block it because of you.
Speaker 1: I don't care block him.
Speaker 3: I love you for.
Speaker 1: Us doing this for us. I don't understand these things how they're recorded and to what, to what extent they're performative.
Speaker 3: But she had like snot coming out, ripping out.
Speaker 1: Of her nose was set. Yeah, so as a guy making a one his wife block a guy friend saying you don't know how guys work. He likes you, which is the entire premise of the very famous When Harry met Sally. Yes, is when a guy is like being nice to you as a girl. You girls think you're just friends. You're not friends. He's hoping he's gonna somehow end up sleeping with you and that's why he's friends with you, which is true like ninety eight percent of the time.
Speaker 3: But that's up to the chick.
Speaker 2: Sure see, that's that I was going to say, we've moved on to the theme I would like to judge Harshley First, the question is guy helping his woman understand how guys really work, which is one thing, but being like really controlling and abusive. I really got an uncomfortable vibe out of that.
Speaker 4: I did not like the way that he handled that at all. It's one thing if she is buying into it and flirting or if they're sending messages. But if that's actually just her guy friend, it doesn't matter if he likes her or not. It's based off of her actions.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yes, set proper boundaries and then if you want to exchange dog pictures, exchange him. Yeah, you know if he ever gets inappropriate to the stiff arm and we move on with our lives. Yeah, that felt very controlling and sick to me.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this for us, suck it.
Speaker 2: And the lady blubbering I love you, even as he's no that. No. I tell you what, if I witnessed that and one of my daughters, I would go back the next time with a gun and have a talk with the young fella. Yeah, holy crap, that was not nearly as novel as I thought it would be.
Speaker 1: Amusing, This is nice, though, h this is love. Identical twin brothers just wed identical twin sisters in double nuptials. I'm looking at the picture. The two women and the two dudes look exactly alike. Is really the key to the whole identical twin thing. They wore a match, of course, tuxedos and wedding dresses. They got married in the same place at roughly the same time, and back to back.
Speaker 2: He was everybody, raise your hand the minute you start to feel creepy. Huh too late.
Speaker 1: Each of the two brothers was the other brother's best man. Each of the two women was the other woman's bridesmaid.
Speaker 2: You know, been really funny if the brothers a great, Yeah, we're each other's best men, and the one girl says, and you're you're my maid of honor.
Speaker 1: The other girl says, you know, Catherine's my maid of honor.
Speaker 2: I got a Rikatherine and I have been besties for a long time, So would it be cool if?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a I think it's a nice story. I mean it is. But they really took a long way, no doubt about it. They answered a couple of questions right off the bat that everybody has. They never have trouble telling the other person apart. So they don't ever like to get confused.
Speaker 4: The girls look a little different. The guys are very close in looks.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want cynical, here's cynical. They all got together and said, you know, if we play this up, we can get everything paid for for both of our weddings.
Speaker 3: Get out of my head. That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: And maybe for kids or all kinds of different things.
Speaker 2: Katie is my daughter from another mother, because this is I don't know.
Speaker 1: After a few years of dating, in June, the brothers decided it was time to propose. They did it on the same day, one minute apart.
Speaker 2: See that's just that's creepy. I don't I don't have to keep the theme going.
Speaker 3: Now those guys could.
Speaker 4: The guys could absolutely switch places if they wanted to.
Speaker 1: Just letting you know they have.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the golf store and get exact actually the same kind of golf clubs, and we'll all tee off at the same time. And then if you've got two shots less than me intentionally at the eighteenth hole, you've got to have two extra shots. And oh, come on, I've never been an identical twin. But it all gets a little feeling creepy to me.
Speaker 1: After the double wedding, both couples embarked on a double honeymoon cruise to Mexico. Stop it on. They had rooms on opposite sides of the ship so they could get a little bit of separation, but they did plenty of things together here here, let me take it another step. You ready for another step on that? Well, and they got their whole honeymoon paid for it. Go on, you want to want another step on this crazy ride.
Speaker 2: They impregnated their wives on the same night.
Speaker 4: And this they're they're both having the bay. The girls are having twins, and it's just gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: The twin couples now live in adjacent apartments, so they live side by side and apartments in Goodyear, Arizona. The sisters are both pharmacy techs at the same CBS, and the brothers are both studying film at Huntington University at Arizona.
Speaker 3: I hate this whole story, me too.
Speaker 1: The two couples now lead the same church youth group where they met.
Speaker 2: I've got to admit that there is an interesting topic here to put aside all the cutesy about how twins identical twins they have a bond that is difficult to understand having just stated together. And you know, if you believe there is any sort of connection between people of you know, electrical nature or hormonal or whatever, it's just that fascinates me. The idea of it being joined that closely to another person since before you were you know, born.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean you both need to be pharmacy texts at the same CBS and live next door to each other the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Like, what if one of the twin sisters can't stand her, you know, her sister's dude, you don't have to run.
Speaker 3: You know this is doesn't.
Speaker 1: Want to at one point want to get a different hair styles because they have the same hairstyles.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well, and as do the guys. And they're all dressed the same and all of it. I mean, because I've read a fair number of studies of twins this, that, and the other. There's not like one hundred percent correlation in your preferences, your enthusiasms.
Speaker 3: Of course, dressing the same is cute when they're like children.
Speaker 2: For a little while. I'll tell you what I'm I am such a flaming individualist. If I'd had I think, and the wife gets a vo too. If I'd had identical twins, it'd be fairly early in their lives where I would encourage them to look, you do you You guys don't have to be the same. Don't feel pressure to do that. You find your life. You find your life, and to whatever extent they overlapped, it's great, but you're not expected to.
Speaker 1: Uh. Buddy of mine in high school, his sisters were identical twins, and I mean they were so identical he would have to like he would have to walk up in front of him and look at him for a couple of seconds to figure out which one was weird. Yeah, he did, and like for the rest of us, there was no chance. I mean, we just had no idea. Always.
Speaker 4: I had a couple of friends like that growing up, and they were they were always together, so I would always just yell one of their names to see which one turned around.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, okay, there you are.
Speaker 1: I would think at some point, because a lot of how you look as you get older is life choices, I would think unless you ate and exercised exactly the same, you'd start to drift apart in your looks at some point. Like one he eats more crap than the other one, or exercises more than the other one. I would think smokes or whatever, But maybe you don't, yeh. At some point that's a good story, huh. Charming? Nope, so you think it was. So you think it's mostly a fabricated some sort of trying to get a reality show. But they get a reality show. In fact, how would you not stick a camera in there and follow him around.
Speaker 2: For a well, and the fact that both the lads are film school guys. The one the pharmacy texts are going to be supporting the family number two. Yeah, there could be something going on there. I just, you know what, it's funny. It reminds me of the fake dire Wolf story we did during the radio show. I just it's cutesy stuff for people who don't think, and you're probably happier than me. People who take that in say, wow, that's amazing, And that's your only reaction to.
Speaker 1: It, right, I shouldn't that should disparage you.
Speaker 2: I wish you nothing, but you know, health and happiness.
Speaker 1: But one out of one out of eighty guys believes he can lift a bear over his head. Just saw that statistic.
Speaker 2: No you can't, well a full grown bear, no you can't. That's full number one. How I where do you grab the thing? All right? Stupid? I was crazy in love with a twin in high school or one, you know, but she just wanted me as a friend and so yeah, friend zone, the friend zone.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's it.