Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: After fifteen years of the show, I Wonder do you are you learning from your fellow sharks and from the contestants will come because you talk about in powership. There's three things that help power.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You talk about nurturing relationships, you talk about influence, and you talk about the last one was influence. So the influences obviously the people around you. So I wonder what that relationships like as you continuously be on the show Nekotie and we can see that happening. Yeah, But the nurturing because yes, this competitiveness from your counterparts on the show, but also the relationship that you're going into business with people with you.
Speaker 2: How do you navigate through that?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm learning from everybody ever. I mean, even if it's a mistake, I'm learning. But I'm really learning from every But you know, a lot of people say, Davey, you know you're the sneaking grass. You're so quiet on the show. No, I'm just not that bright. So I'm sitting there, I'm listening to something. I'm like, oh yeah, I'm gonna get into that. I just wait till my shot. I'm saying like double dustch yeah, gonna rock dish way, I'm about to put a bit in it, and Robert says some crazy shit and I'd be like, oh yeah, yeah yeah, And for that reason, I'm out. So I'm learning from everybody. You know what I'm saying. And then those these people are coming on, you know, they're coming on solving problems that are so simple, so complicated. You're learning. You know what I learned the other day.
Speaker 3: I'm listening.
Speaker 4: You like vanilla, natural vanilla extract? You know you like to think of vanilla. You know what natural vanilla extract is. It's the juice that comes out of a beaver's asshole. You thinking about some soft serve right now, I got it, But now it's the glands in a beaver's ass.
Speaker 2: It's not vanilla from a vanilla.
Speaker 3: Vanilla vanilla bean is.
Speaker 4: Natural vanilla extract is the glands they excrete something from a beaver's ass.
Speaker 2: Learn something new every day I'm out.
Speaker 4: You see how much I learned.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Nuts? I learned all these things from the show. I learned so much from the show. Now, that's pretty disgusting, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know I hate these quiet moments.
Speaker 5: Well, there you have it. So let's switch top it. Let's talk about literature. So you have a children's book, yes, right? What made you want to become an author in that realm?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Is learning about your staff. My staff said it. I said, what are you talking about? And they were like, well, they mean you know. I Thank god. I have many top selling books, but these books are thick, all right, and I don't like writing them necessarily. I write them because every time I hear somebody have a problem, I write down, go, okay, well go to Tim Error's, go to Tony Robbins, go check my book whatever, Okay. If I don't have an answer for it, I write. And then after about two years ago, wow, this book needs to be written. But what I realized is we in this country. You see Mark Cuban, as you all know, taking on this a very big challenge of breaking the this uh pharma pharmaceutical challenge right and giving our and giving access to drugs at affordable prices. And he's got a big challenge ahead of them. But it's called cost plus drugs. It's the stupidest name I've ever heard because when people say cost plus, doesn't that sound like a lot? Okay? So as a business person, what cost is is at cost, meaning it is wholesale plus he puts a little ten percent on. So if the pill is one hundred dollars, he buys a pill for five and maybe puts a little bit on for you know, his staff, and sells it two dollars and sells it at seven. That's what it really is, and he's changing the world with it. I have a bigger issue that's e to solve this country. We never had financial intelligence. We're going off of a very old school system eighty years ago. This is the same school system we were at war and we were teaching people how to build ships being great employees.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieved their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC Earners what's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't oh wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: And it was a great time. That's why they have shop and all those other various things. But we were never taught financial intelligence. We can be taught anything else in school, and especially as African Americans, we don't come from legacy wealth, so we probably don't have a grandfather, grandmother, or whatever the case is, to teach us this. And the statu is that a kid graduating college to day, fifty percent of them will retire with a job title that doesn't exist today. It's like telling somebody twenty years ago you were going to be a social media expert, a professional gamer, or pay per click expert, or whatever case is, an AI expert. So if you don't have any financial intelligence and you're not taught it at the age of six, seven, eight, nine, ten, the same way you're taught a sport, the same way you taught an instrument, well, then at seventeen years old, you can acquire seven hundred thousand dollars worth a student debt for a career you're not even certain you want to have that you won't pay off until you're in your fifties. When you don't have finance and money, well what happens. Domestic violence rises. If you don't have money and you don't know how financial intelligence works. Well, if you don't have access to a job, well somebody will say, I don't care. If you have access job, I'll give you one hundred I'll give you five hundred dollars to stand on this corner where this color right. You can't eat healthy health. Eating healthy is expensive. So what's the most profitable things in this country to sell? They're made out of butter, sugar, and salt. Now, all of a sudden, you have health issues. You have health issues, and you're not even covered. The root of what's going on in this country is our children are not taught financial intelligence. And I have one hundred and fifty teachers that are my advisors, and they don't have financial intelligencecause they would never taught it. They will tell you everything about social studies, everything about math, everything about science, but they weren't taught it because again, all right, so when you taught it at nineteen years old, if you take accounting, well, you go to war and they put you in a battleship. They teach you how to swim when you're in the middle of the ocean. You're supposed to, you know, learn this stuff earlier on. And that's why I want to break this system. And this is what I'm going to go to my grave with. By breaking this system. That's not a conspiracy, it's just we have to think about it. So if we learn at the earlier age, how to operate money. It's very simple, how to operate money. Three dollars, three million, three billion come in. Three dollars comes in. The first dollar goals to what you have to pay for your rent or medicine and ordifics. The second goes for an investment, whether in a public company or your or your education, but not alone what you have right there. And the third goals for what you would like to have but don't have to have. If you don't spend all the number three, you put it into the number two, right. Number two eventually overflows into one in three. But as hard working Americans, what do we do. We're going to number three first because we want to treat ourselves. We worked really hard. We never get to number two, and then we pay eighteen percent credit card on number one. We corrode it from the bottom. If you just put away one hundred dollars, if you say automatic debit one hundred dollars every single month out of your check when you're eighteen up to sixty, that's a one point I think four million dollars. Right. What about long term care? Long term care? If you're listening to me right now, if you are, you know we're going to take care of our parents two times long, and they took care of us. If you are right now thirty or fifty, under fifty years old, you could probably get a long term care policy at probably maybe fifty dollars a month, because by the time you're sixty seventy years old, god forbid, you have dementia and all these other things that are growing and you have to get long term care. It costs an average for you or your parent, It costs an average of twenty thousand dollars a month to get a decent amount of long term care. So imagine if you had three million dollars with a bank, your parents have to go and h on whoever has to go into long term care for three years, your money's gone. This is all about having financial intelligence, and those long esome care posies could be annuities.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, you're next. You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,