Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free, It's eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. As we have been telling you, the President's very clear, the dust is the deal. No dust, no dollars, no future for the economy of Iran. And there's going to be a meeting now held at Camp David as it relates to moving forward the President and any Iranian deal. The President and the administration and Central Command did strike Iran last night, showing again that they're willing to use the military force. Whether they go the hardcore option is only something that time will tell. I think the most interesting thing that has come out of all of this, as we've been discussing, is the President is entirely right to insist and challenge these Muslim nations that want to be part of the Iranium peace deal that they've got to join the Abraham Accords, thinking long term about a strategic piece in the region that maybe you know that can they can all finally, once and for all, you know, put an end to the killing and and recognize the right of Israel to exist. He made a point to call out the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Jordan, as well as the UAE and Bahrain already accord members.
Speaker 2: And it's a no brainer.
Speaker 1: If you want a lasting piece in the Middle East, you have no objection to recognize and in accepting Israel, which has been you know, critical to getting the region to this point, neutralizing the threat. And as much as you know, people talk about well this, he did this for Israel, he did this for Bibe, he did this for the whole world. You know, we didn't know they had ballistic missile range that could hit Paris and London. You know, we had no idea they were twelve days away with you know, secured enriched uranium at sixty percent in less than twelve days that can be enriched to ninety percent weapons grade uranium, with ballistic missile capability and range that could reach Paris in London. I mean, it's actually scary how dangerous this was. And you know, I'm I know there are people out there that are perfectly comfortable with the idea of leaving a nuclear armed Duran with Islamo fascists at the head. Most of them are dead now with this capability, but with their radicalized death cult ideology, converter die mentality. It was a matter of when, not if. You know, one day there would be a modern nuclear holocaust. I don't think there's any doubt about it. But that's my opinion. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Right here is Secretary of State Marco Rubio saying two things. One, the straight of horror moves will be open one way to the other. Also, there's either going to be a good deal with the RAN or there's not going to be a deal with the RAN.
Speaker 2: Listen, now, they're going to be open with one or the other. So they need to be open with Chappion.
Speaker 3: There's a law.
Speaker 2: Floyd's the ego. It's unsustainable to the world. It's unacceptable. I don't know of any country in the world. The Russians are not a favorite. The tolent system of Chinese are not in favor of atalment systems. And there's no country in the world in the favor of a tolent system except the achievement Iran.
Speaker 3: So that's not acceptable.
Speaker 2: I mean, that cannot happen.
Speaker 1: That's the end of it. I mean, and that's where we now are. Whether it's two steps forward, one step back, or maybe it's just not something that's ever going to be plausible and it ends up being the hard way, which is wiping out their entire economy. I mean, all of it's on the table at this point. While this negotiation has been going on, Central Command carried out these strikes in southern Iran on Monday, targeting missile launch sites and uranium boats that they believe we're probably dropping minds in the straight of horror moves obviously to protect our troops, and the President is very very clear that this has got to be a lasting piece. I think the big curveball is insisting that other countries in the region now look for a broader piece, which would be with Israel even and it kind of took me by surprise inviting the Iranians to join in as well, which I would not hold my breath about. Kevin hermenting is back with US Marine. If you remember who was the youngest American held hostage in nineteen seventy nine when Ayatola Kolmani came into power and this began this forty seven year reign of Islamic terror. Is with us to weigh in on all of this. Look you know this regime. You know what they're capable of. You live through it yourself, four hundred and forty four days of your life held hostage, not knowing if you'd live or die. The President is making every effort to give them an opportunity to join the free world. At this point, we keep getting mixed signals. The President, you know, thinks there is a path to peace. He's pursuing it. I don't fault him for it. Others do. I don't. But at the end of the day, the President won't take a bad deal, and he's been very clear the nuclear dust is non negotiable.
Speaker 4: Well, look, Sean, thank you for the invitation to join you and your listeners, But you know all of us are hoping for peace at this at this point, you know, nobody who understands war ever casually calls for it. But it's only going to last. Peace, if you will, is only going to last when it's backed by strength and the President's resolve in our country's credibility. And you know the President was right. You and I've talked about this in the last few months, when you know he understood that the world has learned so many times that the Iranians in their pursuit of nuclear weapons. That and our weakness from the past, that's what's actually invited aggression on the part of Iran. So they can't to pursue a nuclear weapon. That is, I guess seriously, the red line in the sand for the president. But now we've got some other concerns. The strait of our MOUs cannot be threatened. It needs to remain open. And Iran needs to stop funding the terrorist proxies throughout the Middle East, which they've been continued to do while pretending to negotiate in good faith. And one thing that you and I have talked about, and I tell many audiences this in my public speaking opportunities where I talk about, you know, service and sacrifice, it's that the Iranians have rarely ever negotiated anything in good faith, going all the way back to the Algiers Accords, which led to the release of my colleagues in the back in nineteen eighty one. They're not honest brokers, so we have to be very cautious.
Speaker 1: We have to be cautious. However, we're not dealing with the same regime anymore. I mean, the first tier of Iranian leadership was knocked out, the second tier was knocked out, and pretty much most of the remaining third tier has been knocked out. Maybe they need to knock out the fourth and fifthier and see who emerges after that point. I don't know what it's going to take. That would actually be a strategy. I think that might be the most effective, because then I don't think anyone's going to want to lead the country knowing that they've got a big target on their forehead.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean, diplomacy definitely is not off the table. In fact, let's face it, serious diplomacy is essential. But we do have to be realistic around their long history of using negotiations. They've delayed and they've gained leverage, including from past administrations, and that's why I talked about that we have to be cautious. But if there's going to be an agreement to end the conflict, and eventually there will be, it has to be based on verification and accountability and really something that the IAD rarely did enforceable consequences because there was really no enforcement mechanism in the past. I think the president is willing to be that enforcement mechanism, you know, not simply abide by hopeful promises by the Iranian leadership, whoever it is who continues to lead the country, and maybe would rise to a position of real responsibility in leadership in their country. And I know it's not one of the It might be a goal, but it's not a stated goal of the war. But wouldn't it be great if the Iranian people were actually free and were led by a leader or a group of leaders, or a cabinet or what have you. That would really give the people of Iran the ability to pursue their own independent futures without the fear of retribution because they didn't follow the directives of the religious mullas well.
Speaker 1: I hope for the American people, I mean, once amazing, great culture that contributed to the advancement of mankind in so many different ways, they could recapture that form greatness of my view, Kevin, appreciate you, thanks so much for being all with us. Eight hundred and nine four one Seawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Will continue to monitor what's going on in Iran and this meeting that's going to take place at cam David, let us get to our busy, busy telephones. Let's say hi to Evan and Oregon. Evan, how are you?
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much. So the other day you were discussing crypto and the concern was that it would monitor where people were at, and I just want to bring up an interesting thought for people on the line and for.
Speaker 1: You, by the way, it's not just crypto. It would be every aspect of your purchasing life. The government would be able to track.
Speaker 5: Yes, So here's the thought going into that. Okay. So I was service manager of twenty three years with Chrysler Dealership. I got invited to a Western business conference where they brought in Oracle, one of the main programs that runs on your phone, and it was scary to hear what goes on. But as your cell phone goes by Starbucks on Commercial Street, they know you're there and they send you advertisements for that establishment. So I guess what I was saying is the technology is already there.
Speaker 2: Oh it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're continuing to build out algorithms on pretty much everything that you do online.
Speaker 2: It really is actually scary. It's very scary and correct.
Speaker 5: And it's actually scary the amount of data that they have on you. And what you purchase, how you purchase it, when you purchase it, when to send you an AD is all.
Speaker 1: Calculated if you use any social media, if you go to any media sites. I mean, for example, I don't have social media on on my phone. I don't I don't have a computer, I don't have it on my phone. And one of the main reasons is is that I don't want these algorithms. For example, let's say you've decided to look up one day how to lose weight in the least amount of time. I'm making this up, or maybe maybe you were looking at a particular fishing pole or something like that, or whatever your interest happens to be. You're just all of a sudden, the algorithm will build itself that it pops up all the time in your timeline things that they think will be interested for you. You know, you have there's a science to this that I'm not particularly interested in learning. However, there are, but I just think people need to be aware that you don't want this to be a part of your daily life. This is Big Brother personified in the modern error, and it is real and everything you do, everywhere you go, every purchase you make, is going to be tracked, and it's already tracked at a high level, even though I do everything humanly possible to minimize the ability of people to have access to my one phone. I write all of my material. I write my monologues, for example, on TV on my phone. I only text. I don't use a computer. I look at websites on my phone. I don't use a cloud. It's not permanently, you know, up there where somebody can one day hack into it. I've had enough hackings in my life and enough of my own personal private text messages released publicly that I'm not particularly interested in going through it again. But that's why, you know, that's why we covered that issue at length last week. But I'm glad you're paying attention to it because I don't think most people have really fully completely understand how bad it's going to get. Anyway, Thank you, my friend, appreciate it. All right, quick break right back, we'll hit the phones when we come back.
Speaker 2: Toll for you.
Speaker 1: It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 6: Elections Paul's campaign, it's the latest news on your candidate. We've got you covered this election year knocking in right here on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, we have one minute. Don in New Hampshire. Don real quick, it's all yours, hi, Sean.
Speaker 7: I'm hoping that you can get to the President and tell him that it's imperative that he institute a domestic oil price for the people in the United States. Using the oil and gas, we are paying a global price and they are drilling it, pumping it, they're refining it here, and we're purchasing the oil right here in the United States, and we're paying shipping costs all over the world. And I know that there's a global market. But if he institutes and he can do this because he'd done many new things, if he can institute a domestic oil price and get that price of gas down, let's say bring it up by July fourth, when we're celebrating, and let them argue about it in the courts and possibly, you know, this will help clinch the midterms and the elections in the fall. And I think that's what we need to do.
Speaker 1: I think that there's a lot to say for what you're saying here, and I really believe that the only thing I would say is I'm against price controls. I believe in free markets. Let the market play out, Let this all play out. I know it's inconvenient for a lot of people. I know it's not what we want. However, when you juxtapose this against the possibility of your children and grandchildren having a nuclear armed Iran as their future as their reality, you know, for me it's a no brainer. Other people may have a different view. I understand it, but I'm telling you I think when all is said and done, that the world's going to be a better, safer place it already is. Hang in there, appreciate your call, sir. Thank you all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. As we've been telling you, it is primary day in the state of Texas. One are the last primaries if you think during the presidential election cycle is in the communist utopia of Gavin Newsom, mister noshow governor out in California and then we've just got word that there now is an effort to get rid of it. They call it a jungle primary, where it's Democrats Republicans all the one primary and the top two candidates then will fight it out in the general election in November. Here's the problem Democrats are facing out in California is that the top two gubernatorial contenders happen to be Republicans. So you have my friend Steve Hilton, who I'm supporting, and Triff Bianco. I mean, he's a Republican and he's running number two behind Steve Hilton. I think Steve hilt would be a great governor. He'd have a hard time with the Assembly in the Senate, but I mean, bringing back common sense to California, it just makes sense.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They could do simple things like practice the science of forestry and I don't know, maybe have fire hydrants that are full of water when you have predictable wildfires and Santa Anna wins that kindle those fires, and get rid of the brush to kindle those fires.
Speaker 2: Just just little things like that.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they don't want the highest state income tax in the country. Maybe they don't want the highest gas taxes in the country, sales taxes in the country, the highest poverty rate in the country. Maybe they don't want to be a sanctuary city in the highest almostness rate by the way as well in the country. Maybe they want to bring back industry. Maybe they don't want to have this ridiculous referendum vote on taxing the rich in California which is causing people like Mark Zuckerberg to move to my free state of Florida from Meta, or all of the co founders of Google, they too have moved to the Free State of Florida. Or Larry Ellison who founded Oracle, moving to the Free State of Florida. Or Elon Musk moving to the Great State of Texas in living you know in Texas, because he's not falling for this crap either. Rich people that I know in my that I've met in my life didn't get rich by being stupid and handing over money. You have already been taxed on to your state government because they overspend and have these radical redistributive policies and socialism and Marxism, communism, give whatever is the name you want to it. It always fails. And you know, look for example, sanctuary city, state policies out in California. Well, that has now dramatically increased the cost of medical which is why, in spite of having the highest tax burden on the citizens in their state, they cannot balance their budget. Now it might help a little bit if their governor showed up for work. Gavin Newsom is a no show governor. He's never there. Recently at the Center for American Politics, speaking there, we got to fight theres Republicans. Full time Trump stalker, Halftime, Hannity stalker, you know, full time podcaster, you know, ex poster world traveler Davos, you know Munich, and now he's traveling, you know, given speeches all over the world. He's really I'll tell you, what he's really doing is really probably guessing raising money for his presidential ambitions. The guy's been the worst governor in the history of any state ever. And I actually see his odds the more he does this and doesn't focus on fixing his state of ever dreaming of getting into the White House diminishing every single day. He's still polling behind Kamala Harris, which is pretty spectacular. And then, of course the rumors of AOC and a potential committee a presidential election committee being formed for her makes things very interesting too. Now we're going to get to all these races in a second. I do want to remind you everybody needs a safety security plan for you and your family, and that's where by RNA dot com comes in. You want to be prepared all year round for the potential that somebody may want to bring harm to you, you and your family. Now, the less lethal option of burner is so good. This technology is so advanced that the pros over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms have adopted this technology. Now, if you listen look at FBI statistics, you really only need to use lethal force point zero, you know, two percent of the time. You know, based on the latest numbers we have the latest year, we have numbers four. So this technology is pretty amazing. And if you use lethal force, then you're facing the financial, the legal, the emotional weight of whatever incident happens. Even if you were perfectly justified, you know they're going to be looking at you and you have to almost prove your innocence these days. But the FBI said in twenty twenty two that's point zero one percent of all altercations. The beauty of this technology is you don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It's legal in all fifty states. It is part of my everyday safety security strategy, powerful deterrence, tear gas kinetic grounds. You can hit a target sixty feet away one shot, can incapacitate any attacker from up to forty minutes. All launchers hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Anyway, you can get ready for summer travel, legal in all fifty states, and you can fly with it in a check bag. But make sure you do it the right way. All right, Just go to BYRNA dot com, look at the videos online, and right now they are offering one hundred dollars off there with Berner Elie two Jen two launcher, which is an amazing launcher. I have it myself. Just go to BYRNA dot com, get yours while it last one hundred bucks off two day and just check it out.
Speaker 2: So I'm fascinated with this. What's going on in California.
Speaker 1: The other part that's interesting to me is you've got this La mayoral race. Now, remember we had doctor Oz on the program last week. He's talking about eight hundred separate facilities, elder care facilities that have been shut down because of waste, broad abuse, corruption. He says, it's only the tip of the iceberg. This is in La alone. Never mind how awful Karen Bass has been in terms of she can't deal with the poverty problem, she can't deal with the homelessness problem. She bears part of the responsibility of empty fire hydrants and empty reservoirs and a lack of you know, firefighter response, et cetera. When it came to the Pacific Palisades fires and there's somebody out there that's making a lot of noise. I'm very interested in this guy. He's under fire constantly, but he's taken a big stand and he says that if he doesn't win, he's out, that there's no hope for LA. And I don't think he's wrong. And I think he would be hope for LA because he has common sense behind his agenda, although I don't think he's as politically conservative as I am, But put that aside, it's certainly better than what they have, which is dumb and dumber. Gavin, Karen Bass and the likes of these idiots that have been running California anyway. You know we have, of course the congenital liar as well out there. Anyway, here's Spencer Pratt running for mayor, saying he became a Republican because they supported his right to get a gun to protect his family.
Speaker 2: Listen, are you a Republican?
Speaker 8: Well, you want to break some news here? Sure, it's in my You know, I've told this before and this is the only time I've ever said this, So this is breaking news. Everyun is at freak out. When I was a hated reality star, yeah, I got so many death threats. I had so much security and police and what did they tell me to do? Get a gun?
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 8: I know people don't like guns, but LA was dangerous if you're hated. So I got a gun, My wife got a gun, and then we needed ccw's. A CCW is a legal permit to carry a concealed weapon in California. The only people that supported a CCW was the Republican. That was what I aligned with my safety, still saving my family's safety. I know people don't like guns, but when people are threatening your life and your own security is telling you you need to have home protection train to It's not like just I want to the you know, go through the proper steps.
Speaker 2: That was my.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 1: And then Spencer Pratt says many of the forty thousand homeless people in LA are drug addicts who choose to be homeless. He's not wrong.
Speaker 3: Listen, what are your plans for the over forty thousand homeless in Los Angeles?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's well, they're not homeless, they're drug addicts. Most of these people are addicted to fentanyl and met This isn't Spencer making.
Speaker 2: They don't have homes.
Speaker 8: There is places for all of these people to sleep in LA. No matter what anybody tells you, we have housing and shelter for everyone that's living on the street. They are choosing to be on the street because they want to do drugs. They don't want rules, they don't want to listen. They want to have animals to abuse. This idea that they're forced on the street right now is a lie that are city is perpetually. We've paid twenty four billion dollars to house these forty thousand people. There's spots for all of these people.
Speaker 2: They are choosing because.
Speaker 8: They're an addict and you can do fentanol and super meth on the sidewalk with no repercussions. These places are not as they have to follow some rules.
Speaker 1: And then we have Spencer Pratt saying sixty percent of the forty plus thousand homeless people in one city lost forty thousand. I mean that's the size of a small town in America. Anyway, they were busted in and he has plans to send them to Seattle. Anyway, listen to this report. It's from ABC seven in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna move these forty thousand people somewhere and you're gonna have this facility up in You said, how long?
Speaker 2: Here's what you gotta really ninety days. Let me explain somebody.
Speaker 8: These forty thousand people, sixty percent of them city wats just announced this week, are not from Los Angeles. They're not from California. These people have been bust in by scam rehabs, scam NGOs, scam homeless nonprofits. These people, when I unplug them and say we're not taking our tax money anymore, they're all going to Seattle, where the mayor will welcome them. These are products to a lot of people. So the people that want to keep doing drugs and live on the sidewalk. There a lot of these people are going to leave the other ones. There's a lot of criminals. There's people that are getting naked in front of kids. They're going to jail. The people that are torturing outs, they're going to jail. So not everyone goes in the same box. So we have the money, we have the resources, and we have the facility.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what's going to happen. Now.
Speaker 1: The worst part of everything here is they are trying to change the primary system out there. They're what they call jungle primary. Maybe you know, Headed for an execution is the headline in a New york Er magazine. And what is that about? That's about a power grab. They're afraid they're going to lose in the gubernatorial primary. All right, quick break. When we come back, we'll hit the phones hundred and nine sean. If you want to be a part of the program. As we continue up next our final roundup and information overload hour. Alright, let's get to our busy phones, our toll free numbers. Eight hundred nine one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hello to Cleete in the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 2: Cleete, how are you good, Sean?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. Just be glad you're out living out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Absolutely, in the Free State of Florida. I enjoy six acres and one hundred yard gun range on that piece of land. So yeah, I couldn't have that out there, not at all. You know, you've said that this is the most consequential mid mid term in history. I might I might go a step further than that and say it's the most consequential election in history. And all you have to do is listen to the Democrats. If you listen to them, they tell you exactly what their position is, what they intend to do, or what's on their mind. And when you listen to them, in my opinion, you've got you've got two obligations, and to borrow with Linda Linda ism. First of all, you have to believe what they say, and secondly, you have to do everything in your power to prevent it from happening. And just a couple of examples, excuse me, the Democrat Marine Galindo who's running for Congress out in Texas. She's actually campaigning on sending American zion this to internment camps. And you know what that means that that doesn't necessarily mean people who are who happen to be Jewish. That's anybody who supports them as well. And that's all those nasty mag of people. They're gonna have to go in those camps too. And then you have AMC saying we have to pull up to the south. Well, yeah, starting the civil war. That's a good idea, that always ends well. And then Hakeem Jeffries who's said that he wants to break Trump's supporters, and how do you do that? Well, you go after those where the with the punishment is the is the process type of uh situations where you make them defend themselves against terrible charges that are baseless, and you break them, you bankrupt them. And then you also have, of course I R s audits. And then there's always the thing that Stalin said, show me the person, and I'll show you the crime. We all we all break excuse me crime, probably once or twice a day. We don't even know it. So they can pick and choose what they want to prosecute us on and they'll get us. So, I mean Rush always said the aggressor sets the rules and they're planned by a different rule book. So I mean, what we can do right now is get out and vote, and it's got to be in numbers. I mean, it can't be like thirty percent as opposed to us, you know, the usual twenty four percent turnout. It has to be upwards of forty or fifty percent, which I know is very ambitious, But we've got to turn out like that and make our voice known so that these people can't do these things, because this is the serious stuff when you're talking about in tournament camps and they say it as if it's going to happen. So again, we have to believe what they say because they're saying it.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't have to believe the thing they say. I mean, if a politicians opens their mouths, you should be skeptical. Unfortunately, that's just the reality of where we are today. But I do concur with you that this is the most important midterm election in our lifetime and there's a lot of stake, and I know people aren't focused on it now. I'm not going hard at it at this moment, although there's a lot to talk about and I'm bringing it up on a daily basis. However, if you and your heart, mind and soul commit to voting this November. That is the only thing I'm asking everybody in this audience to do. And treat it as though it is a presidential election and it's all on the line, because it is. Otherwise you'll see weaponization like we've never seen before. All progress will stop, and Democrats will have nothing but endless investigations. And if they ever get full power, you know, then watch out. They'll pack the courts. They'll do the biggest power grab in the history of the country, or at least attempt to do so.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, Mane