Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about.
Speaker 1: How the defense played? Uh?
Speaker 3: So, so you know the initial feeling right now, I gotta watch it just situationally, Uh, you know before the half, that two minute drill, giving up those points and then we have them backed up. We got to keep them back though, especially not give up a ninety nine yard drive. So uh, some things to improve upon, for sure.
Speaker 1: Is it needed to give?
Speaker 4: You didn't get a takeaway as well? I know that's a big epicis for you guys? Is that something to work on going to Dallas on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say so.
Speaker 3: You know, we had some ops there, you know, me included, and we just got to capitalize when they're there.
Speaker 2: Or is it the mindset Dallas is next week?
Speaker 1: Was that? Was it any attention paid to that?
Speaker 2: Or is it tough to keep from looking ahead a week to a game that's gonna be a marquee game in the NFL?
Speaker 1: Not at all? Not at all. I wasn't. I wasn't thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I know our team was locked in on the Cardinals all the way through, you know, especially with them coming off the big win against against the Cowboys, So we were looking ahead at all.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling right now about being undefeated and you and the Eagles undefeated teams.
Speaker 1: I know he guys got a long ways to go, But how do you feel about the start so far?
Speaker 3: Feel great? That's that's exactly. Uh, that's exactly what we talked about starting fast. You know, it's not about we didn't We didn't need to like go through some adversity in order for us to like, you know, be locked in.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I think the mindset has been to be locked in from the start. You know.
Speaker 3: I think when the offensive scoring like they're like they are, and obviously we got some things to work out on our side, but holding them to sixteen points, that's gonna be winning football all day long.
Speaker 2: It's just how prestre you with just the ease at which Christian McCaffery seems to be able to get through defenses and how much he opens up for for other players something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could talk about that guy all day long. Incredible player, great mindset and the things that he's able to do. You know, I think his ability to run the foot ball to start the season has been I think his biggest like just jump. I think I don't mean he obviously he has always been a great player, but running through contact. You know, he obviously does all those things out of the backfield catching the football, but his his mindset mentality when he's running football right now is his best I've seen.
Speaker 4: Jake Brendel said, this is the most funny he's had playing football. And you sitting here talking about the funny you have during the week and then getting to play together, are you feeling that And how much of a difference does that make?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think we have a team right now that a lot of guys just enjoy playing with one another, like playing alongside one another, you know, And I think that's that chemistry going through hard things together and uh, you know, I think i'd I'd be right there with him.
Speaker 1: Winning. Winning is fun for sure.
Speaker 4: Dray Bulk and biver Ten tackles stage. What does it mean to have him at this level right now? Kind it's like it's really taking him to another level and you playing alongside him, what does that? I guess tandem like best in the league.
Speaker 1: Trying to get me to say that home. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Dre has always been an outstanding player, you know. I guess people don't want to talk about him as much just because I play alongside him. I don't know what it is, but he's always been great, and hopefully this is the season Eddie finally gets his recognition.
Speaker 1: We just gotta we gotta keep working together. That's good. Thanks,