Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I want a puff bar so bad?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, Andya never needs to hit a puff bar ever again in her entire life. Because I went to a smoke shop and I saw that they had Zin's and I've heard a lot a lot about them.
Speaker 2: This episode is going to be demotized because literally less than ten seconds and I'm talking about like how bad I want to smoke? Like that's on me? Though?
Speaker 3: Is that a problem?
Speaker 2: I don't know, is it or is it cursing?
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's just cursing.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't try your best not to seriously.
Speaker 3: But anyways, I saw zen and I was like, you know, like I'm curious, like I know a lot of people that do them and like swear by them, and I'm like, oh, like I want to try them, Like let me just find out another method to put nicotine in my bloodstream like the attic part of my brain like winds again. And so I went there and I picked them up and I bought the mint flavor and I tried them, and honestly, like, I felt very nauseous and I had the worst headache of my entire life. And it's just like kind of not a vibe at all, but like it's kind of lit. Well, Enya grabbed one and she did it for half a second and then spit it out because she felt the same way. But she threw it onto her sandwich wrapper in my car. And then when we got home, I just like wrapped the sandwich up and she brought it in and it was just like sitting on the table. So I put it in the refrigerator. Well, she took the sandwich back out and literally took a bite and ate one of the z much.
Speaker 2: Worse is it like drew When we got home, you put it in the fridge and so like it like kind of like like dehydrated with the spin and became like this string. And it was a turkey sandwich with like white cheese on it, So I thought it was a piece of turkey or cheese. And when I unwrapped the sandwich, a bunch of turkey and cheese had fallen out. So I scooped it up with my finger and like literally tossed it in my mouth and chopped into it and immediately got the worst burning sensation on the right side of my mouth and down I was like, oh my god, what is in here? And then I spitted it out and I tasted the man. I was like, oh my fucking god, dude, I just ate half a z in.
Speaker 1: Did you get sucked up?
Speaker 2: I mean I it wrapped ramped up my fever and I was sick for the next sea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you had sun poisoning'll literally.
Speaker 2: I think it was a mix of sun poisoning. I started my period and I had a fever. What, oh my god, you like almost barked though. That was a crazy reaction, So yeah, God was punishing me. I think I got food poisoning partially off of what I ate on the plane, Like I had a midnight fall.
Speaker 3: I didn't your sister get food poisoning from something y'all ate together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she got it, Like, there's no way I got into laid food poisoning the fuck Like, it's literally you get.
Speaker 1: The food poisoning on the plane.
Speaker 2: No, does it happen that fast?
Speaker 1: It can?
Speaker 2: It can, but it's a mystery. But it probably was just sun poisoning because I had a fever, I had chills, had a headache, I had nausea. But the scary part is my like, I didn't get sun poisoning in a way of like blisters and like crazy like I did get burned, but none of my skin has peeled, which is actually my nightmare because now I have the weirdest sun candy ever like in my life, because I only got burned on like the back of my arm, the back of my shoulder and my hip and then right here, so it's not even like a full side of my body as Tanner. It's literally I have like a really dark spot here, a really dark spot here that has a thumbprint because I was laying on my side talking to my family like this, so it's like a thumbprint and then it's like goes into a sharp bikini line and it literally looks like I got weird airburst that.
Speaker 3: Has it come off like I hate you got, like, uh, what is it? You came back and there for and you want it to be like if you can't figure that, if you want like and you can be sent tented top it like it's right there, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, Drew does this thing. I pointed out that that wasn't you doing it, but you do this thing where sometimes if he gets really tired, it usually happens later at night or after the day, and it's always with Josie because he wants to. Like, when you, me and Josie hang out, we have like joke competition. Basically, it's just us trying to see who can say something funny that will become the thing.
Speaker 3: We repeat all day for the next four months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Drew, I wish I remember the sentence, but Drew was talking to us and then at the end of the sentence just gave up. But Drew does this thing instead of just stopping the sentence, he just goes, is it.
Speaker 3: I just like mumble it off, Like.
Speaker 2: He just like mumbles off. And you do it a lot with because like if you start a joke that as it's starting you it's gonna be funny.
Speaker 3: He was like, and that's what I just don't finish it because it's not worth like the finish. But it's something I do unintentionally. But the fact that made me think of something. What did you just say?
Speaker 2: I just I said what I said? Oh my god, I said that we just have joke competition all day, Like all we want to do is say things that we will repeat forever.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what I was gonna add to that. But but what I really came here to talk about today is Jojo Siwa and it's not gonna be the take that you think it's gonna.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: I support Jojo Siwa with my whole heart and soul. I think what she's doing is fucking hilarious and like, even if it is unintentional and she is just actually crazy and delusional, I'm like, girl, I'm getting a goof and a gab like this is actually like funny to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, she has us locked in. Every day I'm checking, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Look at how many views the views to like ratio on her TikTok account. Is all you need to know that she is an entertainer and what she is doing is entertainment and she is eating fucking down.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I did hear the song she's been teasing. I was back, but that does not change my feelings, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you don't like fuck with the song, but you're like, honestly you go and entertained.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. That is someone that I want on this podcast.
Speaker 2: That is something like I want to get a new costume designer more than.
Speaker 3: Anything in my God makeup artist, costume designer, please, just.
Speaker 2: Because that's my thing. And like, again, I'm not gonna sit here and like give a whole rundown of like the creatives. Like I think that is just her vibe. And I've come to a point in my life, at my big ass age that I understand I need to stop being like that shit's fucking ugly because everything is subjective. Some people that's just their vibe, the vibe that's ugly.
Speaker 3: Then say, a lot of things is objectively ugly.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, like some people like ugly, and if ugly is there, pretty ugly is the new pretty? Like okay, ugly, Wait, it's like ugly, but I know that's your thing, so it's amazing, So it's hideous. Actually, I just want her to get a new cost designer and like a new makeup artist. And then I un ironically, I unironically think if she tweaked those two things, she could find her footing. Like the song will be played in H and M. Do not fret, Like, if you change that costume, it will be played in AHM.
Speaker 3: Did you hear the song? She like released a teaser.
Speaker 2: Video Girl who guessed the way it would sound, and like the girl was like, comes, stupid bitch.
Speaker 3: She quoted it and shit like really revealed the full song and it's crazy. Okay. One thing that is not Jojo Siwa. I don't know who the fuck is thing in that song, but it is not Jojo too. I actually like, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're gonna say you like the song. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't hate the song.
Speaker 2: I don't like this thing I've ever heard of my life.
Speaker 3: I don't like the song, but I don't hate the song.
Speaker 2: Oh just wait till that earworm gets your next thing, you know, yeah, listening the down down.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say, is like it's giving earworm. Like I hear like three or four more times in a TikTok video and I'm like, like, it's not that.
Speaker 2: Bad, okay, but you also like I love that. It's amazing. Yeah it is. I was gonna make fun of you for, but it actually is beautiful. You will.
Speaker 3: I can find the beauty everything. I can find the beauty and everything.
Speaker 2: I'm more like, I'm I do the thing that's I feel like I'm trying to be nice, but it somehow is almost where I'm just like I don't like it, but like I could see why somebody would like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have to be really fucking weird and stupid.
Speaker 2: You have to be actually like deaf, dumb and stupid. But like, never forget me getting called deaf, dumb and stupid by a high school counselor on the phone. And the guy was on the phone with my dad, and then my dad came to school and beat him up.
Speaker 3: Classic, classic, And your story don't folk with a humane exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't say your name like that, and I'm gonna say, shut up.
Speaker 3: Suck my balls. No. But my ability to like everything comes from a deep, deep seated fear of karma. I am like, I am so scared the song for you, I know that's like the tea is. I heard karma in that song and I was like, wait, I don't I just submit. But okay, that's all I had to say about judges, CEO, what do you want to talk about now?
Speaker 2: I'm going to talk about the story. Actually I forgot what the story was. Oh the bus driver. I saw somebody comment was like, damn, I actually wanted to hear the bus driver's story that I almost said last week about the bus driver who hit me? Wait what last week or maybe it was two weeks ago. It's when you brought up the twin thing again, right when I was about to say a story about a bus driver, and you were like, no, I'm not even gonna say my story. And then we just moved on and nobody said their story. But when I was in like kindergarten, kindergartenen I had, I would take the bus home, not too I would take it home, and I would take it alone.
Speaker 3: Broke no money.
Speaker 2: Did you never take the bus?
Speaker 3: No, I'd take the bus home. It was a vibe, a vibe the.
Speaker 2: Big cheese bus. Actually I did get any fun up. They'd be like, now you get them the cheese bus. One time the cheese bus broke down and they shoved all of us into a mini van, and me like, you know the wheel cap that's like in the van. Me and my friend sat on it and we played with airheads and we were like making the airhead shorten. And I'll never forget that. But that same friend went on to call me like a bunch of rude names because he had a crush on me. And then once we went to middle school, I like dis from him, and he thought I was a bitch, but he was weird for sure. Anyway, I would get on the bus and this bus driver was a fucking bitch. I feel like every bus driver was a bitch, and like, honestly, not even in the mean way, you deserve to be a bitch, because if I had a car, even having a car full of y'all sometimes pisses me off. Having a car full of a bunch of children who are mine would piss me off because they're annoying. But there were a bunch of rules. You weren't allowed to talk, you weren't allowed to eat. She separated all the kids all the time, so my bus didn't have like it wasn't full, Like there didn't need to be two kids per row. It was a small enough amount of kids that she could put one kid in one seat, skip a seat, put a kid in that seat, skip a seat. So we were all fucking separated like we were going to jail, and we weren't allowed to talk. So it had to be like a thirty to forty minute bus ride of dead fucking silence because she didn't want you to talk. She wouldn't play the radio. That was already a problem because you're fucking terrifying. You weren't a lot to eat snacks. Okay, that's where the problem comes in because after school I'd be hungry as fucking I would buy hot chips from the vendors after school because at my school on Wednesdays, they would sell Papa Toong's pizza hot chips like pickled eggs. It was a fucking bot.
Speaker 3: There's a new Papa John stuffed crust cow Zone pizza.
Speaker 2: Why do you know about fast releases so often? Like literally like oh my god, did you hear about like Wendy's new deal the Biggie Bag, like blah blah blah blah blah, Like.
Speaker 3: You know, the Biggie bag is literally fucking crazy. It's like five dollars and you get a burger and six nuggets and a shake Like it's crazy. It's fucking crazy. No, I keep up because I like watched the seminars, like the release seminars of like fast food places.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know they all did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not all of them do it, but they like will like release sh or have like a video that comes out, or like release a flyer with all the new shit or a PDF. It's like you gotta be tapped in, like I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like a weird thing to be tapped into anyways, So I would all the kids would do it too, Like I had this little like thing that I would. I would like put my book bag on the seat and like take a chip at a time and like be looking out the window. Also, she's driving, so I don't know how the fuck she's seeing me.
Speaker 3: I'm not beating wow, Like I was just gonna say, like they always see, yeah, even if they even if they act like they don't see, they always see.
Speaker 2: So that was the start of it. And like she came up to me and she looked down and she was like, you're eating and I was like, no, I'm not. And she ripped open my book back saw it and like launched her pulled over. Yeah, she like pulled over the bus. It was after a kid got dropped off, So in front of a random child's house, she comes to the back, she sees it. She smacks the fuck out of my.
Speaker 1: Not physically hit you. Yes, I thought that you meant a bus hit you this whole time. I was waiting for the most insane twist.
Speaker 2: No, but my mom did get hit by a bus when she was fourteen hundred.
Speaker 3: My aunt got hit by a bus, run over actually, and then I girl from my school got run over by a bus and like she was like literally paralyzed for like a year, but she's fine now, fucked up her whole spine.
Speaker 2: Do you get to sue?
Speaker 3: I actually don't know if she sued or not. I bet she settled with the dish does.
Speaker 2: I think about this all the time, and I'm like, at that time, we could have sued. We were in a position for reasons I can't say to sue, and I don't know why we did it, but whatever. Also I was like, I we could have sued the Peter Pan peanut butter because when they had a recall, I got sick as fuck. That's all I used to eat.
Speaker 3: Hit Till to this day, I am horrified as Skippy peanut butter because of that damn recall. Like Skippy peanut butter is on my do not eat list and I will never eat it again.
Speaker 2: I got the worst food poisoning ever. Anyway, So she hit me once and then I went home and I told my parents Actually before she hit me, though, The thing that got her in trouble, and like hair hitting me was the second problem because she hit me that time, and then getting off the bus, she grabs me and she was like, you don't eat on my fucking bus.
Speaker 3: And why did she fucking hate you hated me?
Speaker 2: And this wasn't the first offense she had against me, because one time, it's illegal to like drop a kid off at their house and not wait for them to get in. That's why busses wait there, because they legally have to wait till the child enters the building. And I didn't live in the best neighborhood ever. Why did this bitch drop me off back school? She literally she was like, get off, it's your top, Like stop. I got off and I go sit on the front porch. I was in kindergarten. I didn't have a phone. There was no way to contact anybody. Bitch I went and I was sitting on the fucking front porch for so long. I was sitting there for like two hours. And then my godparents used to live across the street. And my goddad got back and he was like my nickname was Bones, and he was like Bones and I was like ah, and I just I was like I've been here for so long.
Speaker 3: And then that's character growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually was so funny and I don't think it affected me at all. It's like, literally so funny that she smacked it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that you fucking remember that though, Like that was like literally a decade and a half.
Speaker 2: No I have, Like I'm not kidding. It actually scares me how vivid of memories I have. I remember everything, So never fucking cross my path, you motherfucker, because I will remember that shit and I might not bring it up. But when you turn around after being a fucking bitch to me, I will remember, and I will turn and tell my girls. And I might not even tell them that day. I might way a few months till one of them comes to me. It was like, Oh, you can't believe who was a bitch to me. I'm like, you can't believe who was bitched me four months and three hours ago.
Speaker 3: Three hours. No, my memory from childhood has been completely erased. I was thinking about that like the other day, like I literally don't remember anything, and it was kind of scaring me. I was like, oh my god, like I don't even remember who I am, Like I don't like I remember like fragments and like stories people told me and then I right, bullet fragments, But I don't actually remember things, like I remember stories that I was told and then they become memories, but I don't actually remember them.
Speaker 1: I only remember like what age is the cutoff?
Speaker 3: Like I can remember like little tiny things like but again their stories told me, like I don't, like I literally couldn't tell you anything that happened like after or before the age of like twelve, Like I don't, I don't remember any so like two years ago, yeah yeah, yeah, well like six years like six years my bad eighteen yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well I need to take an adderall one day and just write down every memory because I actually do have a fear of from like forgetting everything. But it makes sense that you remember like traumatic events more than other because as a human, you were remembering the things that scared you. Were her too, because you had to have reactionary like memories for the future, Like that's why you were less like to remember. No, but I got that for Fiona Apple.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I'll tell you that it's about to bring that up. No, Fiona Apple did eat.
Speaker 2: She told me that, And I was like no, but I happened. Almost always know that. I can't say what I was told as a child as to why I remember that, because that's my fucking business, so stop asking me. But yeah, I remember a lot of things, A lot of things. I remember coming back from Burger King when they had the Wizard of Oz toy or I think it was Burging or McDonald's, like I don't remember, and they had the Wizard of Oz toy. So I had a Dorothy toy. And I got back home and I was sitting by the front door. I think I already told this on this podcast. Actually, if I was sitting by the front door cutting her hair and playing with her and I was bored to talk, I was like, you know what, I'm gonna call the police, Like I love that. Every kid just goes like I'm I'm gonna call the police.
Speaker 3: Like I'm told I can't do it, so I want to fucking do it because I had the same moment I like remember calling the police then like leaving it on and running hide under the bed until they got there. And my parents were pissed, like they spank the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: My mom was chilling as buck and she knew it was me because at the time, if I was like six when that happened, my sister had to have been like three, so it wasn't her. My brother was fucking asleep in the other room. I was the only I was the only soul awake. I think my mom was also taking a map, and I was just sitting there by the front door, and I was like cutting in. I was like I and I remember, like I remember the layout of the house so well that I was like, we had this couch by the front door that left the little gap so like if you came and you could squeeze past and go to like the like front like sitting area. And I was sitting between that and the front door area with my feet up, and I distinctly remember sitting there and then just getting up and I just like turned walked like a few feet to the phone, like the home phone, and just grabbed it and fucking clicked it, put it to my ear.
Speaker 3: Heard someone be like.
Speaker 2: Like Miami, like the police apartment, what's your emergency? I go. I just slammed it back down and I went back to that spot too, and I just sat there and I waited and I waited for them. I was like, let's see if y'all.
Speaker 3: Are you're gonna tell them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a why of the fun are you at my house?
Speaker 3: I never you're wait, you were wasting resources very young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my whole vibe, like I learned from a young age. It's like waste, waste, waste, use, use, use, landfall, landfill, landfill.
Speaker 3: That just reminds me. I've probably told it seventeen times on the fucking podcast. But when my parents had like the direct TV guy at the house and I viv Me and Maddeline both share this memory of us hearing our moms say sing the Jay and Silent Bob song because it was playing on the TV. And they were like, oh, they are like three year old twins, like know the lyrics to the Jay and Silent Bob song because like my older brothers loved that movie and watched the shit out of that movie. And I remember standing there, me and Madeline at the end of my mom's bed just saying singing the song and it's like really naughty, like no three year old should be saying that shit. And then I remember my mom like the the direct TV guy was mortified. He did not think it was funny at all, and then my mom got pissed at us, and like we got in trouble after they told us to fucking sing the song.
Speaker 2: You know, our version of that was Tenacious D. Like my mom would play the Tenacious D soundtrack in the car with us all the time, and she let us sing the fuck out of that. But then we had majority like kids like naughty songs.
Speaker 3: It was this is the song wannongeh Coke drinking drinking beers, beers, what was that? Blootz and scrippy.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me get that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: But basically there's this one part where they're like fuck fuck and we would sing along to it. We can beleep that so we don't get demonetized or whatever now but.
Speaker 2: No, now you can curse. We're past that.
Speaker 3: We're past that the threshold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we had like I think TENACIOUSD was it for us, But I don't remember any of the songs vividly. But what I do remember is I think it's like, what is it. It's like Zach and Brack and Daxter, like the Late Night Show. It's like an old adult swim show that wasn't that profane or I don't know if they had a kid's version.
Speaker 3: I like that word.
Speaker 2: Is that a word or no?
Speaker 3: I like that word and I'm going to start using it. It is a word.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I need to find the O this it's brack And we had this ship on CD and I would sing all the.
Speaker 3: This is the scariest shit I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: I love this aonzo, I love.
Speaker 3: I love be this is so what is that one dude that we like included him in our tour promo? Like, first, what's is Jack Stauber? This is Jack Stauber's greatest inspiration?
Speaker 2: No, literally, they were so lit, like they had a bunch did one about mashed potatoes. My mom was such a like trooper because we had this whole thing on CD and she would listen to this in the car.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's crazy what happens to like parents' brains, because like, even it's happening to me a little bit, like Madeline and Steven played the Imagen Heap Happy song that's like apparently like made for baby's brains, Like you can a baby can be screaming and crying and you put this fucking Imagen Heap Happy song. It's literally like scientifically developed, like it's her and scientists developed this song and it will stop the baby from crying immediately. It's unbelievable. It's like an actual cheat code. Well, they played it, I'm not exaggerating on our road trip to Missouri, like four hundred times in a row. And like, one, that song is fucking good, so I don't care. But two, like I just tuned it out, Like it's crazy how good parents are tuning out shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my mom was also crazy because she would play that in only Enya CDs.
Speaker 3: So but Enya's a vibe.
Speaker 2: I know. But to name me and you and be like and you know what you're gonna listen to? You know, we're gonna move.
Speaker 3: We're a noc flow on repeat three hundred times. That is my favorite bit. Don't ever get into a fucking car with me, because I will put Oronoco flow on and play it for two seconds and then restart it, play it for fifteen seconds, then restart it. Played for five seconds, then restart it. It's horrible. And the intro to that song is the funniest shit I've ever heard in my life, especially after it's like, yeah, I think that's it after the thirty fifth time, like, oh it gets so good. Okay, So something I rediscovered this week is the Will Smith Chris Rocks. Well yeah, okay, that is something that we like grazed over and kind of just let slide as a society that is like it's really fucking crazy. No, it's like.
Speaker 2: Extremely like when's the last time you watched it?
Speaker 1: I think when it was I was with you, you.
Speaker 2: Were here and we watched it.
Speaker 1: Love it's I remember like blacking out for a second.
Speaker 3: It is the most jarring thing I've ever seen on television, and like rewatching it, like it's almost hard for me to watch because like how he went from like laughing at the joke to like literally two seconds later walking up on stage and like two.
Speaker 2: People who just found out about the Wilsons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Will Smith's math gnarliest lap I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Well, the weirdest thing was it seemed like it was a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. Everyone was like are we supposed to laugh? Because this is like funny? But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the picture of us all sitting on the couch. What year was that? Twenty twenty one?
Speaker 3: I thinks twenty two. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: To find it. I have a picture of all of us sitting on the couch, like all of y'all sitting reacting to it, like staring at the TV.
Speaker 3: After Yeah, it's it was crazy rewatching it because I I remember it being like pretty intense, but like it is, the uncensored version is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like hard to and I remember even being like, oh, literally, who cares? Two men fighting? Classic? I don't give a fuck. That's funny. But rewatching it, it is so stark and scary. Also, like you can almost see Chris Rock's like face kind of like swell up a little bit, and like his mouth is like a little twisted from being smacked so hard, and it's so insane that that happens.
Speaker 1: It's impressive, Like if I got slapped on national television, he just like goes to making a joke about it.
Speaker 2: But it kind of is sad because you could see him like trying to recover and like he was in the worst, like the hardest position an entertainer can be put in is where like the the like what is it the blanket of disbelief or the like veil of disbelief, suspension of the suspension of belief, like fully shattered in that because the audience was out of loss for words because they couldn't tell if it was real or not. And then he also was kind of like like he genuinely got his fucking marbleshook bitch. He got slapped so hard he had to like come to I'm shocked you they have a concussion. I would allied instead I had a concussion and suit him. Yeah, can you suit him?
Speaker 3: Yep? Yeah, Okay, So my social battery has been at an all time low, Like I literally hate hanging out with people. It's like not my fucking vibe right now. It's like not that deep, like don't hate me, I don't hate you, Like it's not that deep. But hanging out He's.
Speaker 2: Like, here's all the people who texted me.
Speaker 3: And I fucking yeah, hanging out with Inya and Oriyan at the same time is so great for me. It is literally the most Like hanging out in a trio is like potentially the greatest thing that's ever happened to me because Enya and the other person can just talk the whole time, and then I can just sit and like rot on my phone and like chime in every once in a while, and it's like I get like my socialization for the day, but also like I don't have to speak at all, and like it's such a vibe.
Speaker 2: That's why you like Josie here so much, because me and him and I can just retire to my bedroom. It feels like he's fully just like a part of something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's really is a vibe. Who not participate in the conversation at all?
Speaker 2: That's okay. I'm back, guys. I am fucking back. I didn't want to say it last week because I didn't want to jase it, but the herds are fucking church. Listen to the I get up and I dam I literally am back to it. Like for a while I wasn't getting up and being like, hey, Siri, play this song and that is a sign that I'm down bad because if you don't know, it's so annoying to like say this ritualt loud because it makes it seem like I'm like I swear I'm something, but it actually is something is wrong with me. And I wake up and I immediately need to hear noise so I don't get lost in my thoughts. But I wake up and I say, hey, your Apple Music Library, you can ask me to play a radio star.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up, Siri. She's stupid, which like, damn rotten.
Speaker 2: Hell, I don't remember what I was saying. Fucking hate Apple and I hope they die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Siri is rotten. She's rotten inside and out. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But I wake up and I say, hey, bitch because I don't want to say her name now because she's listening. I say, hey, bitch, play Don't Want to Break Up Again by Ariana Grande and I dance around my fucking room. Okay, then I give myself a headache because I'm at my big age. Jumping up and dancing around is getting hard.
Speaker 3: The first listen through of that album, it was giving mad.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, yeah, I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: This shiit sucks balls. I'm sorry, Ari, we lost you. But there's a few good songs on.
Speaker 1: There I haven't heard yet. Does She mentioned SpongeBob? Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Open that draw behind you and pulled out spinach Bob.
Speaker 2: It's spinach brob in there.
Speaker 3: Spinach Oh, we have the spinach Bob here.
Speaker 2: That's like only a joke that's we made to like Joe soya, So fucking where did you get it?
Speaker 3: Just side or no, Lucas got it for me for Christmas.
Speaker 1: That was like my cannon or is that just like a it's like weirdly.
Speaker 2: As fuck, like as fuck, didn't even change the color of his nose, like now he kind of looks more like an Elmo ask.
Speaker 3: But it's you can put your phone in here. It's actually really useful. I love it.
Speaker 2: We have the on TikTok top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's so funny you brought that up because I have something screenshotted that I need to know y'all's answers for Okay, literally, which one would you choose? And I need the wee waiting room background music playing in the background as we decide which one you're gonna try?
Speaker 2: Okay. So the problem with this is I was already sent this by a friend and I said I would pick perk overdose.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's my final answer, and I'm sticking with it because any of these, oh my god, I don't like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I would purpose get on a Boeing seven three seven that I know already has a faulty part and I would get right next to the exit window and I would jump out because.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, wow, oh wow.
Speaker 2: What's crazy.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is how much face tuned menus that we're not talking about.
Speaker 2: Huh, how much face tuned menu those men like, oh, face tune you said. I like the way he said it, like you said menus too close, so it sounds like you're saying menus like face he said, it's crazy. How many FaceTime would you.
Speaker 1: Choose for a life partner?
Speaker 2: A bang or like life partner?
Speaker 1: Probably Travis Kelcey, because I mean, I feel like all.
Speaker 2: Of them are terrifying me, but also like all of them terrified me, but we all know this, men in general terrify me. There's something like I was introduced to a like. I was hanging out with friends yesterday and they introduced me to like another man. But we had to go into his house and I never wanted to leave somewhere so fast because I was like, I don't know this man. I don't want to be in like behind concrete with him, like we need to be outside, Like I'd like I'm being trapped and I'm gonna be thrown into the room, like, I don't want to talk to you. I'm so sorry. You could be the nicest person ever. But if you are a man, specifically too, if you are a man above like twenty eight and I don't know you and you're straight, I literally I have nothing there. There is nothing there, like unless you have a long term, committed woman in your life who I just saw happy to be friends. Actually, that's even more reason for you not to exist, because I met that girl without you, and she's way better without you.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just like I don't think there's no No. We've known Kai for long enough. We met you before you were twenty eight, and our first conversation was you wanted to kill yourself. I want to kill myself. He wanted to kill her hisself. That has been crazy. Ye were all like, hey, you know what it is, too, is because I've realized as we've gotten older, like I have a friend who moved here.
Speaker 3: No, you literally, no one's ever moved here.
Speaker 2: Duh, me saying the friend like it's a I have a friend who moved here, but Sabrina the other day in the car with me just goes. You know, I've never met a friend group that, like every single person struggles with anxiety or depression. I've never met that in my life. And in my head I was like, that's literally not sure, that makes no sense. Every friend group has it. But the more I start talking to bitches, the more I'm like, oh, you might be normal like you, you might be normal, and I might not be normal. Because in my head, I am realizing this as self aware as I am, I have this weird thing where I meet somebody, especially if it's in our like like community circle, that I assume we have this not only we have the same beliefs like morally about music, about art, whatever, but we all have the same brain chemistry for some reason. And I think I only had that delusion because all of us in our main friend group other than like a given like to me is Zamar. I feel like Zamar is like pretty like well like chemistry. Bout that's like the only person in our friend group who I know like that, And everybody else has their issues, like has their struggles mentally, so I just assume, yeah, everybody's going through it. But then I just recently have been like counting up with people since I've been out of town so long, having lunch with them, and then like saying, my dark shit that to me isn't dark. I'm like, this is like the usual, and I can see in their face that they're like.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just had the same realization because I got on this medication that actually has helped with anxiety, and like two months have gone by and I'm just like, oh shit, I feel like I got red pilled. And I'm like, oh, that's why people react to things, because they're not insane.
Speaker 2: No, literally, I'm just oh wow, it's such.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm the most normal person.
Speaker 2: And you just said that your favorite part about hanging out with people is that you don't have to sue.
Speaker 1: Do you download the KFC PDFs every quarter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. I have like a whole holder on my phone of all of.
Speaker 2: The fast food We're gonna find out that Drew has a whole separate email jes destined to all his favorite fast food chains so they can email him about new products.
Speaker 3: I love fast food. I think it's better than sliced bread. The best thing that happens in sliced bread. It is fast food.
Speaker 2: I okay, I will say I hate win a bitch. It's like that thing is like little Caesars is so good when you don't have a bitch in.
Speaker 3: Your real Those little caesar are like those stuffers or whatever the fuck they're called. The puffs are so fucking good, y'all are so good. The hype is actually real? What this like?
Speaker 2: Why do we have only the light on? Like I feel like it's like something about this is pair. But I hate when a bitch is like, oh my god, fast food is like so bad for you, but then they go and get basically the same shit from a restaurant, Like you're going to get in like a chicken sandwich from my from fucking Great White. Anyway, you're still having a chicken sandwich except mine only took ten minutes to get here.
Speaker 1: In your stump. Food is so bad for you. I'm forty sure I eat it. I'm like, no, this is bad. I know this is bad for you.
Speaker 3: Nor No. Literally, it's like acutane dies your bones, neon. I literally have that written down to talk about it. There's no way out fixed. Like I don't wonder, Yes, dude, people like their bones like turn neon when they take acutane. Like, and I remember when I was younger, I wanted to be on accutane so fucking bad. Not because I had bad acne, but because I literally was, like I want to say, I was on acutane, Like.
Speaker 1: What have the trauma?
Speaker 2: Oh weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it like causes really gnarly issues with people's brain chemistry. So if you're on acutane, it'll get better, babe, Like I don't know, like what, Like I'm being brutally honest with y'all, and like I'm just getting shut fucking down constantly.
Speaker 2: You're weird as fuck. I'm really trying to find like us reacting to Chris Rock.
Speaker 3: Chris Rock, what the fuck is wrong with us? We're level three brain rot.
Speaker 2: I feel like my brain is like pretty useful though. I literally read two books in a week.
Speaker 3: Hello, she's brought this up. This is the eighth time, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Actually so proud of it. But it is because I was so sad.
Speaker 1: That's a huge accomplishment.
Speaker 2: And now now that I'm like not as sad as I was two weeks ago, that's never happening again. Like books are for sad people. Like, let's be honest, the most I read is when I'm sadisfuck and my phone isn't giving me dopamine. It's I have to light my bedside candle and just sit there and read so I can disappear and then fall asleep faster. And when I'm happy, I'll use my phone for eighteen hours. Actually, my screen time has gone way down in the past week, so period no more, No more twenty hours for me.
Speaker 3: You ate, well, Okay, that sounded sarcastic, but you did eat. Doesn't feel like.
Speaker 2: I actually feel like I'm starving now. But I didn't find that picture, but I found this.
Speaker 3: Someone made a shrine of me in their bathroom at school.
Speaker 2: Oh, I saw that.
Speaker 3: It happened like months ago, and I can't find the video right now. But literally one of the craziest shit things I've ever seen. Like you're damaged, but I love you. Where is it? Oh? Is this it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: That's just me cool?
Speaker 2: Is that in? Like we're in America. That's what freaks me out. Some of y'all are in parts of America that I don't know, and there's it's so big here, Like I hate that. Like some of y'all are in places that I will never even get close to. That freaks me out. There's too many of us.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're literally going to Nebraska and like.
Speaker 2: Oh Maha, two days Lincoln Nebraska.
Speaker 3: We're going to Lincoln, Nebraska in literally forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: The airlines is so cunty. Because I got an email that was like, get ready for your big trip to Lincoln. I was like, girl, you know, damn well, nobody it's fucking excited to go to Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to go to Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I just hate that it's cold.
Speaker 3: Like I thought about, how, oh is it cold?
Speaker 2: It's it's like colder than like now we're getting the good weather here, and that's what's fizzing me off because I have to go do that other trip to the cold place for like a week and a half and it's not good here. The cold the cold place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lincoln Nebraska is gonna be fucking movie fuck fucked up?
Speaker 2: Is I actually do? My favorite part about the college shows obviously is the show itself because I love seeing your faces. My favorite part, No, I actually do love it. It's fun. But my favorite part is getting to be back in a hotel room Withdrew, which is where our friendship started, like that where we first started yang clubs. So we literally always get to the hotel, we order some shitty fucking food, we get a bunch of snacks. I get high as fuck, and then we sit around and kick our feet and giggle for like, and we're getting there early so we can start our sleigh early because we're not going out.
Speaker 3: We never go out, but I'll never forget. Like one of the like first memories I have being together in a hotel room is like us playing with your fucking tampons and pads and like throwing them at the bathroom windows because.
Speaker 2: We One of our first times like hanging out just us was it was on press play. We were in Colorado and our scary manager gave us at a bles and I had never gotten high before, Like I had never gotten highers. Yeah, we were mind nurse. I had never gotten high before. I never smoked, never done anything. Like I was barely starting to drink, which is such funny thing to say about, like a seventeen year old. I was like, I was barely even drinking at the time, but I was he was. He was barely giving me any painkillers at that time, but we took edibles and we got high. And I have videos of Drew like we both got high and Drew kept being like where am I? Where am I? Like just like jokingly being like, my head it a joke, Like I feel like part of it was you being real because here it's you. And I have a video of Drew cirl about to find it because it's somewhere deep in one of my phones. But to be like, I'm in my head, I'm in my head, my head in here, yeah, And I have videos of you throwing the tampons and pads at the window.
Speaker 3: And then there was like a heat lamp in the bathroom and you just like literally thought she was being cooked alive, like she was so scared heat.
Speaker 2: I think I've said that, but I'm going to say anyway in case and nobody knows it. But I went back to my room and it was collar so it was very cold. I'm from Miami. I didn't I never even thought. I never could have imagine the technological advance a red light bulb, a light bulb that heats up like on purpose. So I was in the bathroom about to shower brushing my teeth, and I felt myself burning. I was like, oh my god, the weed is making me burn, Like it's burning my skin. My flesh is burning. And I got in the shower thinking like, oh, like it'll cool me down. But there was a bigger heat lamp in the shower and I was literally burning alive. And I was so scared and high that I got out of the shower covered in soap and fucking like stopped and dropped and rolled in my bed and went to sleep. And I was dying that I woke up the next morning and I'd sit in the bathroom. I was like, oh my god, it's the light bulb. And I didn't even tell you that for like years.
Speaker 3: It was years after And that was in my like letting it crust over arc where I wouldn't wipe my ass for like months at a time, and it was just like flake off in the bed, like a perfect little ring.
Speaker 1: It was like a reptile.
Speaker 3: That is so gross, y'all didn't do that. You know, a girl's genuinely bad because you wipe in.
Speaker 2: Your ass, You're so stupid.
Speaker 3: That's very open, changing your underwear every day.
Speaker 2: You're letting your crust over Zoonica Burger's somebody was like their fascination with cocoa montrees will like never fail to amaze me, y'all. You know her lore.
Speaker 3: Made you gotta look into cocoa mon trees. Like there's specifically one moment that changed, literally, I'm not exaggerating change the trajectory of our lives. And I will die on that hill. Like it brought us closer in a way that like I can't even.
Speaker 2: Begin to the beginning of, like our relationship with jokes. I think that's where it started, is we started watching RuPaul's Rupples.
Speaker 3: It's crazy behind it is so fucked up, Like it's so fucked up because like it wasn't supposed to happen, but it did, and I'm so glad it did. But she probably would have like gone deep because she's.
Speaker 2: Good at She was supposed to uh lip sync and dance to a Janet Jackson song and they couldn't get the licensing for it, so instead she danced to like a nineteen thirties ass beat, like you, literally, baby, do you know what I'm doing?
Speaker 3: I look it up. It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Poco Montrees All Stars season two dance it was.
Speaker 3: Like the talent show portion of and it's literally the greatest season of Drag Race ever, like Season two All Stars Season five.
Speaker 2: That was thank it for that royalty free ass music to dance to.
Speaker 3: Instead I'll I'll it.
Speaker 2: I decided to step out of my box.
Speaker 3: Just the choices choices.
Speaker 2: Also this part, I really hope it works out like.
Speaker 3: I love it. And she's off beat when she rolls the hat choices Is this.
Speaker 1: The right one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All I know I'm.
Speaker 1: Seeing the hat yet, so it comes that there it is.
Speaker 3: I didn't even have to see it to know this ship.
Speaker 1: So I'm doing that with a hat. Will always be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, that's that's my Halloween calls.
Speaker 2: You'll be that and I'll be detox. It's super personic.
Speaker 3: It's supersonic, like best best show ever.
Speaker 2: Best. However, I want another episode. I can't believe we have to wait, like.
Speaker 3: Fordne Okay, Wow, that was good. That was good for me.
Speaker 2: Good laugh. Okay, guys, I actually think I'm over Fortnite.
Speaker 3: You have not been playing at all.
Speaker 2: The new season is too much like damn, y'all took a too much pill. Like it's literally too much.
Speaker 3: Like so much even also like what's fucked up? As I got on, and I'm not even kidding. It was purely an accident because all you have to do is click one fucking button. And I was looking at the Battle Pass and I accidentally bought the stupid fucking Battle Pass. Of all the stupid, like dumb characters that I don't care about at all.
Speaker 2: There is what's her name from Avatar though?
Speaker 3: Oh really Katara is her name? Oh guitar. But anyways, I bought the battle Pass and I was like, oh, I'm not even gonna fret because like, you can refund shit on Fortnite, and I went, you can't. You can't refund the stupid battle pass and it's the worst thing ever. So I literally wasted.
Speaker 2: That's the annoying part is I usually get my trust and believe I get my Battle pass ran through very quickly.
Speaker 3: Did you buy it this season?
Speaker 2: I have it on auto pay?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude. Andy's a Fortnite member. She's she pays fifteen bucks a month, so.
Speaker 2: I get the battle pass and crew pack. Hello, at least I think that's what it's. You're deranged, y'all are jealous you're jealous. I actually, you know what's worse is I think I don't know what it means. I think I might be paying for Battle Pass and Crew Pack separately.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I think that's what it means. Okay, but yeah, and ya, it hasn't been playing Fortnite at all. We tried to play the other day and got absolutely shit on destroyed and it was just like not fun at all, and like, I'm not gonna play shit that isn't fun, Like that's me. I'm not gonna like try to force having fun.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, actually guys, not to to my own horn or too epic games horn. But Crew Pass was lit because I got my Crew Pack and I got my Battle Pass and I get Vibut.
Speaker 3: The cool thing about the Battle Pass though, is that once you complete it, you get the V bucks you spent on it back plus some. But I'm not finishing that stupid Battle Pass because the season fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this season. It's also like there's too many moving parts that it's extremely hard. But I did get a win with Josie and I had fifteen kills and that did do something to me. But it's too hard. It's like not enjoyable. Fuck the wings, fucked the lightning bolts like it's annoying, and I just find myself.
Speaker 3: Playing like wings like I want chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: But I did have a crazy experience. I forgot what I was watching.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was showing Josh and Lucas my favorite streamer prospering. He is the goat. He is literally the best. He's the best streamer ever. He is so good, he already got I don't think he's cheating because that's my king. And also he shows his accuracy and he'll have like thirty nine percent accuracy, So I'm like, would a cheeter miss so many shots? I don't think though, But he already got a forty kill, a forty one kill. Let me put some respect on his hi forty one kill win this season. But I was showing him to Josh and uh Lucas, and he has all these sayings that are like really sweet to me, like he'll be like squad what like, and he's so monotone. I literally love him. But I was showing his videos to Josh and Lucas and it was an older video where he was landing an old map, and I had like the most visceral feeling. Like it was like if somebody showed me a video of where I grew up in Miami, Like I had the same feeling. I was like, I've been there, I've spent my summer there. I have literally spent the summer there.
Speaker 3: That's literally why people lost their mind at the OG map, because that's the feeling like everybody got when it was like being teased, it was like, oh my god, like I've been back.
Speaker 1: I didn't have enough time with OG fortnite. I feel like they could have done that for another like three months.
Speaker 2: I think they have like a full map of jess OG.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, they're bringing it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to have it like how there's like zero bill ranked and everything. They're gonna have just OG.
Speaker 3: Yeah so you wish.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm drinking.
Speaker 3: So the last thing I want to talk about, okay is it's.
Speaker 2: Literally it's not the last thing you talk about. We're gonna have another episode.
Speaker 3: Oh Church or Churche is Facebook ai it has gotten out of control, Like the metaverse. No, like people so on Facebook, they like, I can't believe I showed you that was like my favorite one. But basically on Facebook people make these AI bot accounts that just like shit post AI generated photos and it like collects data, gets likes and views, and like it's just like it's basically to make old people fall for this trap, and it'll be like a picture of Jesus like saving a woman, and like people will be like amen, and like we'll just like love it. Well, these AI bots, like I don't know how they do it, but they like track the likes on like the like what is it called when you put it into the AI like the topic. Yeah, they like track the prompts that they put in and track like the like level to the prompt and then they start like generating images based on like the amount of likes. I mean they post, like I'm not exaggerating, three hundred AI generated photos a day on Facebook and like it is to the point where it's become so convoluted and see and it's like literally the funniest shit I've ever seen. So this one on love God and God loves you. Made it with my own hands, thanks to everyone who appreciates this, and basically like it it's just like gotten so lost that like they saw like beach and like people like beach photos and they like Jesus photos. So they combine the two and then it just like runs it through over and over again until it becomes like a monster of itself, Like.
Speaker 2: What the one I thought it was laying down when I first saw it on your phone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then like they have somewhere like so this is like the prompt that like God gets a bunch of likes, like building Jesus out of sight. Yeah, and like it gets hundreds of likes and it's the funniest shit ever.
Speaker 2: And then the person looks really real in that this.
Speaker 3: Is another prompt that they have is like they love planes for some reason, and like Stewardess I guess like old men like women that like yeah yeah, literally, so they like have Jesus. That's what I'm saying. They have like Jesus holding a plain Stewardess that's being attacked by fucking sharks, like flying through the air, Like it's crazy, how like.
Speaker 2: This one's insane?
Speaker 1: Is that Jesus?
Speaker 2: It's Jesus caring Rosalia. Then it gets like sharks that's her, that's her coachell is up.
Speaker 3: Then there's like the Jesus. That's what I'm saying. I was like oh, I need to like have like a I like make me promis and then I painted. But this one is like insane and all of the comments are like wow, like he's so creative, like amen, like we need to say they there, they think the kid built this, like they think the kid built it. Like all of the comments are like he built that, Like Oh, God's good. God is good.
Speaker 2: Help follow all mothers.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying TV. It's gotten so long.
Speaker 2: That one's awesome. What does the single mothers thing have to do with anything?
Speaker 3: I guess people just like single moms.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the next level down. Though in that that I saw is that all of the all of the accounts that are commenting is also AI that's viewing that thing. Yeah. Yeah, so I feel like I saw something about that where it was like exponentially the activity on Facebook is all just like AI like generated and AI responses that's feeding into it. And I remember it was like episode one hundred where we were talking about like content being over, like we're like we made some call of like oh, like we're about to enter like the post content era, and it literally feels Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like York made all the sounds she could make like we've done, We're done making sounds musical.
Speaker 3: We're taking so over. But yeah, then I started thinking about dead internet theory and if you go into like a whipping Bird, if you go into a twitch chat, that is proof of dead internet theory. That's all I'll say there. But the last thing.
Speaker 2: That's like, if you go into my twitch chat, it's like so overloaded that it's going on be real.
Speaker 3: The last thing I'll talk about is, Okay, so Kai drives the Prius and I saw it on.
Speaker 2: The would you say that to him?
Speaker 3: It's this just a fact. Well, I saw it on the stree the other day, me.
Speaker 2: Without a car or a license. I'm like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I saw it on the street the other day and I just got like so riled up and horny. And then I took a picture of after I left it, and I left his car like this it though you don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ship actually took me a lot long time to clean up.
Speaker 3: And no, the story behind this is even fucking crazier. So there was like this semi truck carrying hagfish and they make like a bunch of slime and it opened up and just destroyed like twenty cars. Like it sprayed like juice, like all over it literally literally literally Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, they're kind of cute, but like I have.
Speaker 1: A I have a note to bring up. It's that Drew is a male.
Speaker 3: Pog I'm Pogers as fuck. No, I'm Pogers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I meant p a w G.
Speaker 3: What the fuck did you just call me?
Speaker 1: Isn't it fat ass white girl?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 3: I just think it's like, no, it sounds like a homophobic slur.
Speaker 1: No, no, wow, No, I was complimenting you and your perfect body.
Speaker 3: But pagers foggers in the chair at.
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind that that kind of backfired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just shouldn't say.
Speaker 3: Guy has been playing with spinach Bob. That's what I'm saying. It's multi multi faceted, like it's literally a great thing.
Speaker 2: I hate that it's called spinach fall.
Speaker 3: Because it's like thought of spinach fun I don't remember we were in the back of the car. I think it's Josiah. I think Josiah came up with sponge Bob is so funny, it's annoying. Okay, let's do SIA.
Speaker 2: Media of the Week. All I've been watching is re Paul Struggers, Like, I'm not kidding. I finished Love is Blind and I was watching.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Love is Blind reunion was crazy. I want to do like a Love is Blind show, like you want to be on one? Yeah? Like, and I want to no, no, no, I want to do like a podcast breaking it down after because I see things other people don't see, and I want to start the conversations. No, Love is Blind is lit as fuck, and the reunion episode was insane.
Speaker 2: Well, my media of the week. One of the songs does come from Ruple's Drag Race and it's dim All the Lights by Donna Summer. That song is so fucking good. It's a Shame by the Spinners. And Don't Want to break Up Again by Arianka Grandi. That's like the literally three songs I've been listening to.
Speaker 3: Okay, my media is sold out by Young Lean and Blade because they say Drew in it a bunch of times, which is creaty. They literally say Drew in it. It's actually crazy. Then they say druth and shit too. And that's the only song I'm giving y'all. Okay, Drew, We've moved media before.
Speaker 2: Drew slab Corner to make them listen to media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Potheads will tell you that they function better when they're high, and then sit in silence with their mouth open, drooling for two hours. I know a few people motherfuckers will slam Heroine, but tell the Wendy's Drive Through Lady. No Tomato, that's good. Those are from Kylie gay Son or Deadly Panera lemonade. Okay, damn, fuck y'all that one that killed No people love it. People love it. I'm telling you right now. Wait, what is this one? I'm sorry, Oh, this one's fucking crazy. I'm sorry for doing this, and I usually don't ask for a lot, but can someone please eat my pea word like a dehydrated orangutang locked in a room with only a water bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, giving a blow equivalent to when I said that I the thing about the submarine guy that.
Speaker 3: I literally that was Greer that submitted that one. Really yeah, not like Green or Green, but somebody with their names career giving a blowjob at a funeral. Call that top of the morning. Think about it morning, okay, jewels, shout out man, Fuck y'all, bro, I'm never.
Speaker 2: Doing the first two were really, really good. The first two were really really good. They were you.
Speaker 1: Forget about the big laughs that the first two gotten.
Speaker 2: Also, I repeated your boba joke yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh I've said that.
Speaker 2: Boba is really good.
Speaker 1: Boba, Boba boba.
Speaker 2: Okay, I almost just said something.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the episode.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys for watching the fuck out of my face. Seriously, not enough thirst dropped to me recently. Do I need to post four pictures or what?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: They're like flopping like? Or am I flopping?
Speaker 3: We might be in our like two week flop arc. I think that's like kind of the vibe right now.
Speaker 2: We'll get it going. I want no. I guess I need more con ton of me out there. Dammit, Double post a few i G stories this week. Don't worry. I'll get you the content you need. M